Speaker 1: All right, and joining us now is Gnome Kumyinsky. I think if I pronounced that correctly, maybe I got closes. Like I said, I'm going to refer to you mostly as Gnome, so we'll not struggle over the last name. But I wanted to tell you it's very interesting your project here, and I think a lot of us have much that we don't know about blockchain. But one of the things that you say is that you've talked about You did a press release about a white paper that would bridge Web two to Web three. So let's start with that, and then we can talk about your organization, but or you can tell us about your organization if you want to begin. It's it's composite with a K, K O, M, P O, S I T E dot org. So if you'd like to tell us about your organization first, and then we can talk about Web two to Web three bridging and what those two things are. So tell us a little bit about composite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, David. So my name is Noah and nobody really knows me. So I am an entrepreneur, I'm an inventor, I have patents I have for the last forty seven years. I'm fifty two. Been a tinker and someone that makes that breaks through barriers to get where I want to write. And I was in shar tank a few years back, and that exploded for me with a product called Bambooi. Right this one here, and I made partners with one of the sharks, and my business exploded. We were in all kinds of platforms. We started getting copied. Then after that, I said, if I get copied, I need to make a product that is uncopyable. So I started. I made the next product, had five patents. I waited for them, and then I brought them out. The vertices that look like telephone wire, the women news. I am the imp. And then the next thing I know is big corporations on dollar corporations are suing me to validate the patterns because they and they sell millions of dollars and they don't want to pay me. And and I said, the system is rigged. The system is rigged. I learned through this a book called The The Art of War by Sun Sue. It's a it's a mass read if you're in politics or you are in business. And and I came to the conclusion that I was a whole bunch of bleep bleep right. I don't know if you can say, but there right, and and so for a couple of for a couple for a few months, I was really not in a good place, and I decided to make a product that was uncopyable, that I could build an organization of business where not only would I sell to just the first time to a customer, but it could have repeat business, because that's the major issue. And I came to the conclusion that I pee property, things that have to do with our or have to do with creators, has a better protection than patterns, for example, that you have to defend claims and stuff like that. So and so I created. I created animos, which are different characters with which Disney, with all his protections and stuff, have created a very strong legal network. And then I went into blockchain. I knew nothing about blockchain. You have to understand the reason I know so much about blockchain is because when I went into blockchain, I said, I don't I don't get it. You're talking to me like you like everybody should know about this, but I don't get it. So that's that's how I started. Right, and I went to a point that I created animos, and I created all kinds of security is labeling in order to marry collectibles right with the blockchain, to make them unmutable, to make them uncopyable, and to allow anybody that's an artist, organizations, brands, enterprises to be able to be able to to marry their products to something that will make it uncounterfeitable. Right. Well, first I did the animos, like I was saying, we call it a house of animos, and then I said, you know what, they're gonna copy this for me, So I'm going to make it possible for other people to be able to do what I'm doing. Right, But that's where the idea of composite came. And it comes from. The idea is that it's it marries the digital with the physical, right, that's why it's a composite. It's a composite object really, and we put a key because you need to have something unique, right, right, And so that's how the idea came to be. I have a brother as a genius mathematician and knows about algorithms and mass, high mass and stuff like that. And it took about two years to develop. The idea was clear, but you have to develop the path that will allow a deployment worldwide and allow for a very solid project. And that's what happened. About a month ago. We finished the paper. It's completely readable by layming people except the math, of course, and and the idea of blockchain. The idea of a composite was that any organization or any person that is an artist or even creators can go there, have their own node and have a network within a public network. Right now, you told me that you want an explanation about what blockchain is, and I'm going to give you a few definitions so that you you can post, you can say, I hear all about it, the buzzwords, crypto, blockchain, you know, ethereum binance, what what? What do I care? Right? What?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 2: Need to care? Because this is the revolution. This is going to change the world. Okay, So let's start with the basic principle of why is it called blockchain? Right? Really sick. It means there's a chain of blocks, and by blocks, it means a whole bunch of transactions together in a block that it says, okay, this is the block. That's how many transactions we have. And now we're gonna we're gonna make it into part of the chain. And what happens is these let's say network, let's call it a network, right, decides what the It brings out a block that is the final the final number of transactions and decides to put it on a chain, and they add cryptography at the end of both sides of the block so that that amount that information cannot be changed. That's what it means. It's a block of productions, okay, and it's on a chain. Second word is crypto. Right, They use crypto like is money, but really this right, it represents so in this let's say network, let's call it networks. Ethereum and Bigcoin are the most famous ones. We have ripple, we have all kinds of networks. But let's just make it simple. Crypto stands as shortening for cryptography, right. Cryptography. The idea of cryptography is to to put in codes and letters and stuff that has a special key that if I send a message like it cannot be deciphered by anybody when it's transmitter transmitted, and the and the person that receives it can have like a key and they can they can decipher the message. It was using World War two, you know, between the Allies and the Russians and the Russians, Yeah, the Russians and also the Nazis. Right, incredible, incredible technology.
Speaker 3: There's been a machine that everybody is you know that you see.
Speaker 2: In the movies, and there's a there's a key of two hundred and fifty six, a characteristic that is used by by Visa and MasterCard and things like that that they do it for encryption, but it's also used in blockchain where they put it at the end of the block. And what that what that happens? How? How is that is? Because now that block that is created that is entreped between encryption or and together with another block, now it cannot be changed. And this is what makes blockchain different. Okay. Now there's another term called decentralization. This is a decentralized network. What does that mean? Okay, when you have any organization, let's say you have Coca Cola, you have the government, or you have even your own organization. Right, everybody has a central server, right, and from that central server all the information flows in and out. Right, it goes in and out, and that gives one organization the power of changing things or controlling information. Right. And what happens when when bitcoin came to be about sixteen years ago, they create they created sort of like a program. Let's make it simple. They created a program that will allow for a network without a central server. Let me explain. They made a program that will allow for different computers to connect and work together in a process without a centralized a control. Let's put it away. And what happened with all that blockchain is so this decentralized network is is a ledger, as you heard it. It's just something that writes information. David owes, No, I'm one hundred dollars, right, No one owes his kids twenty dollars, and everybody can see it. So if for example, I say I had one hundred dollars and I paid one hundred dollars, I cannot do the transaction twice. I cannot say I paid David one hundred dollars and now I'm going to pay, you know, pay Trump. Let's say Trump, I pay one hundred dollars. It cannot, you know, because because they will verify on the blocks of information that that transaction already happened. Everybody can see it, and by consensus of the whole when they look at that transaction. They say no, that this cannot happen because the information is incorrect or because it shows there now.
Speaker 1: And let me jump in here, because we talked about cryptography and encryption and things like that, and that has been a longstanding definition of the word, and we think about things like the Enigma machine that was being used by espionage and intelligence agencies to hide information. I think that's part of where the confusion comes in. When people think that the blockchain is private, they hear the crypto stuff and they don't realize that people can still read it. They can't change it, but everybody can read it, which is what you're just pointing out there. I think that's a point of confusion for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so let me just explain just a little bit more so what happens. There's all these nodes that have a ledger. They all have the same final ledger, which is in a blockchain, the final one, right, the ones that everybody approves, and so it made it transparent. Everybody could look at the transaction. And by making a transparent and immutable meaning that it couldn't be changed, now you could build trust between parties that might not have trust between each other because the information could not be changed. Does that make sense? Example, when you have a bank, right, something could happen that maybe they don't have enough money in their ledger or whatever, but they don't tell anybody. The people that are going in and out, you know, doing transactions, they don't know that that bank might not be solvent for like, you know, two or three years because it's centralized. So this allowed The idea was to the idea was to stop the manipulation explanation in bitcoin. The idea or the original idea of bitcoin was to transfer to transfer value. If I lived in Florida and I want to send to a friend in Japan money today, I have to go to my bank and I have to do a wire changement forty five dollars. He goes to my bank, he goes to a to a transitional bank, he goes to international bank, then he goes to the Chinese I'm sorry, to the Japanese a main bank, then to his bank. Three days later, is on his account. He still cannot get it because he has to prove he's him. He has to show his cards, he has social security, maybe even his black type these days. And then and then they charge him another forty five dollars and it takes another three days just to get it. So six days to transfer one hundred dollars, they are charging forty five to me, forty five to him. He only gets ten dollars. It will still be that ninety dollars if you transfer more money. But I'm just giving you an example. So the idea of of bitcoin was that I have within the network, I have a wallet, and I sent him a piece of a bitcoin or a big cooin at the time. He gets set within a few minutes, and that's said. There's no there's no intermediates, there's no government agencies there, there's no bureaucracy. It's done. It's simple. And he cuts the middleman and he cuts all those fees and he cuts the control. And that was the idea when it started, right, and it was worth very little. He had games so people can collect the bitcoin, right, And then what happened is is the manipulators of the stock got involved and start manipulating it and start you know, doing you know, like stocks and bonds, and it start going up and fluctuating, and it went from ten cents to ten to one hundred to one thousand, and it has different cycles. And then people instead of using it, they started holding onto it. Oh this is worth something, so I sho you keep it. So the purpose what dicon was designed for stopped being the purpose, and now it was just gather, you know, mine create These coins, which really are tokens. By the way, Bitcoin, ethereum and all the other things are called tokens, are exactly that you go to a casino, they give you a casino token that says this is one hundred dollars. Is the exact same principle. It only supposedly works only on that network. Right. The exchanges is what allows you to change one for the other. So so the purpose that bigcoin it was there to transfer transfer value went away and it became value itself. And then the organizations and the financial institutions that were supposed to subvert or go around started getting into it. Because everybody's into it, and now no longer is decentralized, and it's it has different centralization points like an exchange. You go now to coinbase and you buy it, you put money, you know they call it fiat money, regular money, and then have to wait six days until you get it you can attach it, they do CMYK which they want to know all your information. So so at this point, what it was created, the purpose of the decentralization, the purpose of blockchain, and what become was created has been subverted. Right.
Speaker 1: It's an excellent explanation and I think it's basically I haven't read the book yet, but I think it's what Roger Veraer was talking about when we talked about hijacking or bitcoin, that it was set up as you know, transactional thing and as ben hijacked as an asset, and you know, as you point out, the big institutions have essentially hijacked it and subverted its purpose. And it's an excellent explanation of that.
Speaker 2: Yes, the three largest owners of bitcoin, I believe it's a Chinese government, the American government, Blackrock.
Speaker 1: Black right, Yeah, so they governed everything, the world government.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, if you are a public organization. And Germany was really stupid selling all the bigcoin they had. But so that explains what blockchain is and now. But blockchain is sort of like a tool that is a multi purpose and crypto and the use for financial is just as little sliver of what it can produce the idea is to create a decentralized work. Okay, so bigcoin, so let's go back. So bigcoin. The purpose of bigcoin was to transfer value. Then second network, the aim to life was ethereum. Right. There was a guy called Italic and he was obsessed with bitcoin. He loved bitcoin. Here a magazine about bitcoin. He went to all the things when he started, and then he said, why don't we use the same network to not just transfer value, but transfer work like a contract, like if you do certain things, then then because it's so open and it works so well, you can get paid or a contract gets done. And that's how the contract system started to work. And he wrote something he presented and some people invested. It was only about fifteen million dollars that he got in he I think it was an io. He didn't even give any tokens at the time. Its just a promise of the token. Right, And they started working on this, and that is the second largest network that exists. That is that is that is huge. Which it wasn't just for value, but it was for transfer of work like if and it could be for example in transportation, if I received the goods of this, then I payment should happen, right, and and the and the theorem network started working. You know, it was more all the new people, all the what they call us gigs gigs right in the movies and stuff. They were all excited and nobody else was right. And then what happened is is there was a big like a clog on the system when Crypto Kittys came out it's in Canada. There was there was this the calling fts where you see when you see different character is little little kid is we're not going to go onto that because that's a little long explanation. But this organization so many people wanted it that when they they needed to transact on the ethereal network, where the contract was okay, I give you this image and this number and you give me ethereum, right, so many transactions needed to happen that it delayed a system for six minutes, and it cleated a glott on the market, and it made the price of the transaction go up, right, which made them realize that the network was not productive or stable when these glots happened. Right. Eventually they started, you know, many years later, they creating Ethereum two point zero, which now they have sixty four sixty four different networks. Working is still finite. But the problems of blockchain in general is that they can only produce one block at a time, no matter how many nodes you have and how much work is happening, only one no, no one note I mean one block, yes, one block at the end is what they produce. They're all competing against each other, right, and whoever gets that first gets paid, so all other like for example, bitcoin has sixty five thousand notes about right, all of them are competing to make a block. Only one block at the time comes out, so only one node wins and gets paid. All the other energy too, and all the other work done by the other ones is wasted. That's what they say. They weigh so much electricity and energy because it's an arcane system created to bypass the financial institutions that has grown, and it wasn't designed for huge growth. It is not designed to take the transactions of the world. And that's what I mean by Web two. Web two is all the other regular businesses that are in the internet, because everybody's on the internet these days and they have an organization. But blockchain cannot take those transactions or those contracts or usage because the transactional process is too expensive. So the next thing happens, and that's called layer one. It's layer one because it's the basic blockchain. The companies come and they created a layer two right where they use the basic network and they sold issues that that network has. But in a layer two a problem example. I'm not going to talk about companies right because I'm not shilling other people. But the point is that let's say that a transaction in theoereum has gone to six hundred dollars for one transaction. Let's just say that happens, and nobody wants to do a contract for an exchange in something cost thirty dollars, you know, ownership or whatever for a six hundred dollars price. It's stupid. So it's counterintuitive. So what the second layer does is they they say, okay, come and do what transactions with us were called blah blah, right whatever, and we'll take a thousand transactions, or we'll take two thousand or five thousand, and then only then do we will put that as a transaction on the blockchain. So you divide six hundred by five thousand or whatever. So the transactional cost costs smaller fraction fraction its fraction fractionalizing it. Right. And but the real issue is that it has a basic problem. The blockchains have a problem of app of scalability, security, and price. Okay, it cannot be used by the regular folk. And by not being able to use by the regular folk enterprises, organizations, libraries, the d m vs, or whatever the case may be, it defeats the purpose of using decentralized computing to solve different issues. So here his composite camp comes. Composite will allow in its first stage to have three million notes. It's scalability and change of how how we're going to change the paradigm. How it works is each cycle will not just give you one block. Example, you have bitcoin, they're all as saying the next bitcoin, right, and sixty five different sixty five thousand different notes are competing against each other. This is the most This is the most inefficient computer in the world. It is the paradigm of inefficiency. Right. And the second paradigm is that whenever there's a glot for transactions, the price goes up dramatically because the purpose of that is because supply and demand. But really the purpose is to have people remove transactions so they can actually do the transactions that they can actually afford to do. Now, so we solve this in two ways. Okay, Number one, when we have all our nodes, we're going to have a node, which is going to call a clerk note that will separate and do pre we call it proto blogs that will give a transactions to do to different groups we call courts within the blockchain. So the blockchain, if he has let's say ten thousand notes that are very fine notes, and we have let's say one thousand transactions or the sort, we can separate them into ten ten chords of a thousand notes, let's say, for example, right, and each court will will actually verify a block, so it will divide the work between and everybody will be working and everybody will will actually get again, everybody has a note will actually get paid, and it will divide the work intelligently. Now, they say, but that can be attacked security wise, It's true. But we we devise a node chaotic algorithm sequence that nobody will know who is going to be a where they're going to be a wine when they're going to be with mathematics and algorithmstuff like that. But we change that. At that point, we change the paradigm that all the work needs to work on one piece of work, right, so everybody will be productive. So the result at the end, right will be at one point you can have one block, the next block and the change could be ten blocks, the next one could be seventy five, it could be three. So it will be dynamic. It will work horizontally and vertically, and at that point you resolve the problem of the block of the productivity. Now what will happen. What are we going to do in our block when we have too many transactions and not enough notes. We're going to do something that is counterintuitive. We're going to lower the price of transactions, right, so the notes are going to get less money for transacting, and we're going to encourage them to put more notes. Because the notes that you need for our network is any computer. Anybody with a computer can have a node. Because the idea is that we want to add more processing power to the decentralized blockchain, want them to be able to We want to make the biggest, hugest computer in the world available for different people. Fractionally doesn't make any sense. So so by by lowering the price of transaction, it will increase the amount of it. Now, if I have two notes and I'm making half the price, I'm going to put two more. I'll put my other computer, my wife's computer, my older and then what will happen. It will my amount of money I'm making will be the same. And what will happen is will increase the amount of nodes and then and then by proportion it will be you'll have much more capacity. And that that is the moment. At that moment is when you need to increase your capacity. So we do it, and and more people are going to want to transact because it's cheaper. And then when this increases there and there's and proportionally there's there's less transactions than the notes available. The price goes up again. So everybody that increased their notes now are going to again. They're double, they double the notes, and now it doubles a know, I don't know if it's gonna double, but it will increase back to the original price. And now we have made the network grow. So those are the moments of pain that we decided to change how things work in order to grow the network. Because in order to grow to three million notes, you know, it's it. You have to you have to do it somehow, and that way we don't lose the customers saying, oh, this is a crappy network. It takes twenty minutes and it charges four hundred dollars. No, no, no, this is fast and it's cheaper. And that's how we will grow the network. And what will happen when you have three million notes using the token, it will become the biggest amount of people dealing with this token, So it will be the most used token in the world. Will it will basically eat all the other networks up and whoever owns that token from the beginning will will be part of and we call it that this centralized economy. And ideally we want to make that token that it can be used for anything. Right, we would like to have notes that like louivipone wants to do a node in the network, they will be able to have their network that they control right within the public network, and they will be more transparent, but they will also be able to protect their products better. I give you an example, okay, really simple example. I created these characters care Unimus. Right, that's how the principles started. Then I go and I make I make like a pin or a charm. This is just for kids. I made it for kids. Right, this is this is like a little right, and I put it in a package. I put it in a package. And then and then I put a label. We call it a k link, not a label. But this is going to be stuck to it. It's going to be metallic. Right. It's security. I studied how money is made just to to do animals. Right. You have average security. You have to use like infra infra in from Uili. You have hologram security. There's a thing called intag leo. Right, will have what they use in one hundred dollars bill where this changes color. Right, it's only done with security. And and and then when it goes through the process, it will print a cure code. Can you see that there? Can you see that? You're okay? Now, when we make this, that is when this this will become married to the blockchain. Let's say this is in a package. Right, somebody has it because that has we call it n FT today. Right, but it will be married to this and this will be unique and it will be under ownership in the blockchain. Right, because everybody will know we make it born. If we do the transaction, it shows on the block and it says it belongs to the House of Animals. Now, when a customer buys it and they buy let's say five of them, right, and they buy it and they get it. When they go in their app and they go CLICKI, you know, click clickie, they transfer ownership to them. Now by doing that, it changes completely the paradlegm of of of ownership because now you own it as a physical object, and you own it as in the blockchain of digital let's call it a title and also digital form. Right, and and now I can prove that it's mine. I can show the provenance. If I sell it to someone else, right, it goes to the parent company because they verify it. And what happens now is when somebody has a bag or a hat or something and somebody wants to own it, they just have to go on there on on the enterprise company like app and they click on it. They can prove that they are the owner and counterfeit. At that moment, because the buyer becomes the inspector, it becomes absolete.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is that's interesting kind of when's the physical world to NFTs or something in a sense.
Speaker 2: Right exactly, we were creating this before and if this came to be, but then that was the brilliant solution. So what happens now companies will come into composit will be able to create all of their products, whether it's for distribution, to show how it goes from the factory to the right distributor, or how it goes from from farm. You know, people that are organic, they want to see which farming comes from to your table, whether you have a phone and all the parts have a link to that and you and then and then you say, can see how all of the spot how much they cost. So when somebody over one hundred dollars, they say, hey, I have here three hundred dollars worth of parts, it can be that precise. And each in each enterprise that wants to be part of the blockchain will be able to control all of the items and products or whatever services they are and they will be using the public blockchain the process that you understand, because that's really what it is. And everybody gets paid in tokens back and forth, back and forth. So what will happen will become the biggest transactional blockchain in the world. It will change, It will change the world as we know it because it is the next step of the Internet. Where you get counterfeited, you get you get a scam, you get all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: And of course the counterfeiting and stealing intellectual property that's always been a big part of the China price. And you know, you have situations where people will set up a factory there, uh and they will uh, they will counterfeit.
Speaker 3: Let's say a brake pad.
Speaker 1: That was one that was a pretty famous example I saw, and they they replicated everything about it. I mean, you could not even the people that the original owners of and the people who designed this thing. They can look at the package and it's a knockoff that is absolutely perfect, except for the fact that the brake pad is like making out of paper instead of other So when what happens and somebody puts it in, they think they're getting an original part and they get some cheap imitation and somebody has an accident because the brake part is not a real break and it's effective, then the other company would even get sued.
Speaker 3: You know, So I can say.
Speaker 1: Do something like that in order to verify that their stuff was genuine because counterfeiting has become so sophisticated.
Speaker 2: It's that happened to me, That happened to me. I told you at the beginning of our podcast. I'm an inventor, I'm a producer. I've made dozens of products that have been on stores. A company, even your own factories, will take your product, your label and sell it bootlegged from the back, or they will take your formulas and they will put another label and sell it to your competitor. They have no scruples. And for them, it's for them, it's stupid not to do it. Why not, it's business. But when it happens to them, then they don't like it. As a matter of fact, I believe there's a law in China that if they are they forced citizens to steal intellectual property. Wow, that's how China advances technologically because of intellectual property stolen an industry. It's called it's called the company espionage.
Speaker 1: And so it's a pocracy. It's not a communist country. It's just a cleptocracy.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, they might not ever sell to me again telling you this thing, right, but but but that is the problem. We use China as them as as the capital or the country to do production, because truly it is much cheaper. Right. And when when they wanted to make one world ideas that they wanted to make one world government, right, and let's not get started on that complete other podcasts, they wanted to have no barriers. So they they they they want you to produce this in China, sell it in America, have great amount of profitability. And they started taking industry and companies out of America because and and nobody cares sort of, right, why do we want to deal with America There the workers are a piece of crab. Let's just send it to China and we sell it to them, right, And that's what's been happening for decades. But it is affecting the big companies, is affecting the little companies.
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 2: The counterfeiting is about one point eight trillion dollars a year and it affects everybody because it makes prices higher. And people like you say, they buy a prede card. That is bad. But what about when when when when some of the products inside here could be counterfeited? What about if you have works of art or or or well intellectual property is not a problem. It's everywhere from from health, from pharmaceuticals all the way down to ninety nine cent dollar products. Right, you will bring a product to them to manufacture. Next thing, you know, they have your sample in a trade show in Germany that you can do this, right, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, And it's all going to get worse because it's not just you know that, it's not just the counterfeiting and everything and the currency manipulation. But of course they're being given a huge advantage in terms of energy costs, and so all manufacturing is going to continue to go to China unless they address some of these fundamental things. And there's nobody even talking about addressing those fun thanks. Well, so it's going to be an issue of you know, manufacturing is going to happen in China. You got to find a way to push back against that counterfeiting.
Speaker 2: I've been in China almost forty five times throughout my career, Okay, I used to go do it twice or three times a year, and I was marveled by how something came and then he got adopted nationwide, like like he was there for hundreds of years. Right. So, but one of the things that I noticed that China government died, which I thought was good for them us. Right, was that when they found an industry that they wanted to make sure you did well and somebody could do it, they will give them the money and they will give them the research. Wink, wink. You understand what I'm saying, right.
Speaker 3: Right, here's the plans. Here's exactly to do this.
Speaker 2: Now, I'll give you a perfect example that I know happens. Do you know that cleaning pad that is called the magic eraser? Yeah, thing, okay, it's made of melea mind. It originally came from Germany. And the reason is like that is because it was used as a fire retardant in construction, because no far can go through. Right about more than twenty years ago, I think I remember I was doing a carpet cleaner. I used to sell in fairs and exhibitions and stuff like that. I told you I was a thinker. And this customer of mind that was from Korea brought this before the magic eraser. Existence said, oh, this is great for cleaning, and this and the other showed them to me. It's amazing, and there was sent on the dollar. Right, there was the whole container he brought it from career, right, The careers were buying them from Germany, saying that it was for construction. They were taking the big buns. Did I froze? It looks like a froze.
Speaker 3: Can you hear that? You did it? Phraeze? I still got you though, Yeah, you're back in your back.
Speaker 2: So the big buns, like they look like huge buns. They cut them in pieces, right, And because construction was so cheap, and they would sell them for ten cents, and anybody could sell it for a dollar, right. And then the Germans caught up to they said, hey, you cannot do that, right. So what we're going to do now is we're going to do a great color one, a great color one for construction, and the white one. We made a deal with Procter and Gamble or whoever. They're going to sell those paths. Right. And then and then for a while you see in the black market the Great Paths being salt for Cleveland as well. Anyway, now ten years go by Chinese trying to copy it, and the sponge that they have is full of bubbles and he doesn't clean as well, and it falls apart. Right, I mean, this is a this is a great product to sell because it has it can it gets destroyed as you clean it, and you have to buy it's the perfect right.
Speaker 1: There's a planned obsolescence right there. Yeah, exactly as was looking.
Speaker 2: So so then what happens is China from one day to another they had the perfect sponge and it was like the German one. And and that only happened. And I'm telling you only happened because because of corporate espionage. Does that does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: And my camera there we go there, we're back with this camera. Maybe this camera is Chinese and it's going against me anyway. So so but do you see what I'm saying. So, so that's.
Speaker 3: How they found the plant, that's right. We just thought of that overnight. Why I'm thinking that before.
Speaker 2: Oh, TikTok, it must be TikTok. It must be TikTok, that's right anyway, So so that is it's built upon them. They use other people's r indeed to improve the products that they are doing that other people want to buy. And a third world country or a country in the Middle East will buy their sponges which are half a one third of the price, and it serves a purpose. Right, But enough is enough? Right? This this mega, mega machine that eats upp entrepreneurs and innovation and research and development and patents and an ingenuity enough right, Enough the artists, the entrepreneurs, the creators, that innovators, that companies spend billions on dollars on research and development, now have an opportunity to be part of composite, have their own node and have all of their customers be within their network. Right, they are part of the network, and every product can be proven. And I'll show you how effective this is. You know, my wife likes Revis Okay, whose wife doesn't? Right? And there's all kinds of of bags. Hermits is the most de pensive one. They're absolutely that's how they sell. But it's all about status, right. I have my Louisiton back, right, and so so imagine if a Louisiton bag had a a security link within it that shows that that back is original and it belongs to the person. Now she wants to sell it, right or people see it right and they can go with their phone and do click and it shows it belongs to her. It gives a recognition if she bought a second hand because the problem in The second hand business is where the most counterfeit happens. Right, you go to eBay, you want to buy a second hand bag. It looks just as good. You think it's good, it's a great price. You buy it. Boom, you get it. You want to fix it. In the story say this is counterfeited. You are a thief, right, that's what they will say to you. But you didn't know that. But imagine now you have a label and the company said, like Louisiton, can you they have a very fine note on the network and you want to sell it. You don't use eBay. You use to use Vton's secondary market. Now because it's on the blockchain. They can make money because it's we're on the code in every transaction of that product for the rest of the life of that product. So I can use livy toone to put it on the market. Somebody buys a second hand one is cheaper. It doesn't matter, right, the Livton is the one that verifies as the correct bag the transaction transfer. That's how they become like a sort of like an xcro company. It doesn't matter they're losing. Have have maybe one hundred billion dollars on transactions on the secondary market. Now they get twenty twenty five percent of that. So what happens is the customer. Now, the customers protect the brand and they become the counterfeit experts and they defend it. And what happens somebody buys a counterfeit now that wants to show that they have the bag, knows that other people are going to see that that's not real. So now it forces and it takes away the demand for counterfeit books. Does that make any sense? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: That is Sorry, no, I think in your example there the fact that the people who have been defrauded with the counterfeiting that's going out there, not only did they have a way to stop that, but they also have some ways, as part of the confirmation networked to get some small fee off of each of these transactions.
Speaker 3: I think it's a great idea.
Speaker 2: It's a small fee for the seller, but it's a huge fee for the brand because now he has a new revenue stream that he didn't expect, that he'd missed. Is a revenue stream that is in the billions of dollars for let's say luxury goods. But what about look Let's take another example. Do you know the Ferrari in nineteen's let's say seventy nine, right, I don't know the exactly I'm I'm just paraphrasing here. Just understand, I don't know which is the year, but I remember seeing at one point that one of the years show that Ferrari made one hundred or two hundred cars. But if you look at how many cars are listed for that year, the five hundred cars, right. So it can be applied for the DMV. The DMV could use the system, have its own node and produce driver's licenses. It could be applied for food verification that is really organic and who it really came from. It could be applied for like example, honey. Right, we all try to be a little more healthy, and supposedly honey is better than sugar and all these other sugar additives. But do you know that honey when it comes from from abroad, they sometimes put the syrup on it, and they mix it up with sugar and and they mix it and blended. And that's why. What about? So what about if you can verify that you are getting the right thing. It is applicable to everything. But what's more, important the network scalability can grow without affecting the security of the transaction and the block and that's what composite does. I'm trying to make it real to regular people because it says, what the hell does blockchain gonna affect me? Well, listen, in ten years, every transaction will be through blockchain. Ai oh ai. What about if somebody takes your image? You've been having how many videos online? You have?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. I've been doing this for years. I don't know, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's imagine somebody takes one of your videos, takes your face right, and then puts it on the in the next I don't know, terrorist attack, right, and there shows you in or saying something unthinkable, right, or doing something unthinkable, and they and they say, unless you pay me a million dollars or three hundred thousand dollars, we're going to publish this, and you're going to be on on You're going to be on you know, on jail, or you're going to be you're not to be able to be online anymore.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So in composite, we also want this technology of authentication that can go right on the image or on the code of a person of a video or or voice music, let's say, or a contract and that way, whatever videos you take out you say this is me right, and whatever videos it's not you, now you can say it's veri FI or is not verify. Imagine if now.
Speaker 1: That's going to be a big problem because it's gotten so good and so quickly. It's it's advancing that people are going to be able to tell fakes from the real thing. It's happening where you're talking about voice or image or people moving and all the rest of stuff.
Speaker 3: Anything can be faked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it happened like ten years ago. They had Morgan three man a system you know, saying you should turn right, or you should turn left or whatever. Right, do you know what I'm saying? Right, So, so it's applicable. And what's wonderful is that is at the beginning stages and what's happening here David, is that we were going to make a foundation this. I'm making this into a foundation because it's the way if you don't do it for profit, it works better because you don't get attack as match. And we were going to do a foundation in Zach, Switzerland, which is what Ethereum did. Right, then we were going to deploy it internationally and then the US could have been involved with it because no longer it's centralized. Because when you start a blockchain, it's centralized. You need a body that creates the programming, deployees it, and controls it and then you let it run. Right. And so what we're looking for is to do it here in the US. We would like to do this blockchain in the US. Enough enough bringing technology and work outside of the US. It should be here. We we should be it should be great. And why not, right? And so we we want more clarity. When Trump said that he will do no capital gain taxes in any blockchain products that are done here, right, what does that mean? What does that mean? Can I do a foundation and then do an I t O? Because in order to start a blockchain, you do a thing called an initial token offering, right, You do tokens at a discount that brings money in, and so you can do development.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: But the problem that when you did that in the US, when all started with blockchain, the SEC came and said no, no, no, no, no, no, this is not a blockchain, this is a security because you're asking money for something that is going to go up in price. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: So, and looks like that's going to be a lot of lot of deregulation, they said, let me ask you this though. You know, we're talking about being distributed and having millions of notes there. This is something that's going to run on people's personal computers. Are going to be an app or something that people are download.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be, it's gonna be. It's gonna be. They call it a client, but let's call it like app. Is a program running using the processing power when the computer is not being used for transactions for processing.
Speaker 1: Basically, so people will be able to do kind of as their computer is idle, they would be able to do a little bit of in a sense kind of like mining essentially essentially in a distributed way.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. Well, the different with mining in bigcoin is that they're doing a process where they're trying to get In order to make a coin, you have to find a prime number. A prime number is a number that it can be divided by itself and by one. I think, yes, so it started as one, three, five, seven. That's really easy. That's why the Satoshi he has the first million or two million numbers in his account, he's never used them, right because hes But what happens is the numbers become bigger and bigger and bigger, and eventually they're the size of a twenty story building. And in order to find the you need a lot of processing power. So that's what binding is called in that case.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And also you have transactions where you change transactions. That's another way that the miners make money. But in this case, the purpose of the composite node is to do transactions of work for the world. Right. If a company wants to transfer ownership of this or wants to ship that or the other, then the processing power will happen within other nodes. So it's basically the computer grows, or the capacity grows, or the productivity grows as more nodes get involved and more computers, so it will become like the largest decentralized computer where you can access to do work and it will be paid with tokens within the network. So what will happen at some times, Oh great, that's a great picture of me. What will happen is that someone that maybe lives in the Appalachian Mountains and has you know, has an iPad and has a computer and has I don't know, some something goes on the TV, it goes to work, and he could put those items or computer chips to work and get pating tokens. And the idea is that those tokens could be used for anything. Eventually, the supermarket will have its own note and you can come with a token and buy milk or coffee or whatever the case may be, or you can pay someone else, but it could be used as something that is working for you. Right, And if you get early on the system, you can collect more tokens, and as they go up in value, we're going to try not to make them go to one hundred thousand dollars. I'm sorry, but it's impossible to make a utilitarian that way. But then what will happen is it will allow you to it will allow you to gain some when when life doesn't seem fair. Well, all you have to do is you can use those computers, that computer processing power and add it to the network. And that's that's what we want. We want everybody to make money. We want that the people have knows to make money. When the people that that at the beginning, they get tokens and the io to make money. We want the enterprises to be part of it and definitely control and not lose so much money. And and hey, if governmental agencies want to get involved and use it as well, it's great because it adds transparency. You understand that it shows that they're not so close and not showing everything, and it gives people more trust. It allows to give more trust because it's a little bit more transparent.
Speaker 3: That's a great idea.
Speaker 1: People get a chance to make some money there, but the key thing is coming against the fraud that is just so rampant everywhere. That's a great idea. So you're setting up a composite dot organs where people can go to learn more about it and follow your progress us right, and you're kind of looking for some more clarity to see what's going only going to happen with the Trump administration that made a lot of talk about the regulation of crypto, So looking to see exactly where those are going, where those lines are going to fall, but.
Speaker 2: Actually can introject something. I got the number from David Sash, which is going to be the crypto the blockchain ai SR and I did call him and I did send an email. I would like some clarity because I don't want to take this to Switzerland and not give it access to Americans. I think Americans deserve to make tons of money, and this network is going to be the largest network in the world, and it should be American. It's it's what I think it should and I would like I would like help on this because nobody's giving me any answers. And this is going to continue. But if I have to take it to Switzerland, I will because because it's still it's going to be able to use. One is deployed. One is deployed. But but most people gain when they get early on at the onset of something. You know, if you will, if we all have bought Bigcoin when it was ten dollars, just a thousand dollars, we'll be billionaires.
Speaker 3: Right right, that's right. A lot of people like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, so so so they can go into my my I have handles. I am in LinkedIn. I'm sure you're going to hopefully you show on the Showsky I mean in so LinkedIn for business. I have X for conspiracy theories, which I'm one of them, and that's fine. I have Instagram as well. Right, if you want to contact me, my email is really simple, my first name, NOAHM N O A M.
Speaker 3: It's all that stuff on composite dot org or exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, grab some of that and we'll put it in the video so that people have I appreciate.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that because anybody can contact me, people that would like to be minors, people that will to be part of this, even developers and the developing people that are good developers, right, even they get paid four hundred thousand dollars a year. If you If any developer gets in the initial part of a blockchain project, they get paid in tokens and they become millionaires. Most developers that start in a project become multimi millionaires and then they become investors.
Speaker 1: You know, well, it sounds like a great idea, and certainly I sympathize with you having seen how your work was stolen, and it's a great solution to keep other people's work from being stolen. Thank you so much. No, M Krannienski, is that correct? Is I get close?
Speaker 2: Let me fascinate and ski. But you chopped it up nicely. Okay, you chopped it up nicely.
Speaker 1: After practice A little bit more today I got kind of close on the Canadian prime minister's name, so or Conservative party leader's name, I should say, uh, so we work at these times. So no, not not Trudeau, but Pierre Pollyev I think is the way he pronounces it. The Conservative who the head of the Conservatives that would likely be prime minister if they win. But nevertheless, yeah, sometimes names can be challenging. But this is a great challenge that you've taken on, and it looks like a great idea. And again, folks, it is composite with a k composite dot org and we'll have the information there so that you can contact Noem and ask him about things.
Speaker 2: So listen. Also, David, I just want to let you know that that blockchain it looks like he's murky and he's just for young people and you don't really know. So in the future, I know every I had to learn everything from top to bottom. I studied. I've studied more blockchains than most people will know. I've read more white papers than you can imagine.
Speaker 3: They did a great job of explaining it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, because I have a brother that is an academic right and he's a genius mathematically but when he wrote the white paper, said I don't understand this, so I had to I you can.
Speaker 3: See me explain it to me like I'm an eight I can understand this.
Speaker 2: I don't understand this. So so if you ever want to put me again on your show and ask me questions or people want to reach out and said, I don't understand this and you want simple, down to Earth's answers that are applicable to anybody's daily life. You're welcome. You're welcome. I'll be more than a pleasure to come again.
Speaker 1: That's great, Thank you so much. And we do we have any questions there for him? No, we didn't have any questions today. So I will let people digest this and they'll have the contact information there to get to you know, Aim, Thank you so much. Very interesting and as I said before, I think one of the best explanations I've seen of the blockchain, the history of this. Thank you so much for what you're doing. I wish you the best of luck, and maybe we'll have this interview one day. It'll be it'll be gold and we can put that.
Speaker 3: You the chain there. He's like, look, I interviewed this guy's who was getting started. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You know what, if you ask me to interview me at that point, I will always say yes.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. Thank you.
Speaker 1: The best of wishes to you and folks. Thank you for joining us and progress retort. Thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that we'll get to that comment and the other comments will get to those tomorrow. No more time in the program. Thank you for joining us. Have a good day.
Speaker 4: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better. And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt.
Speaker 2: With the McGuff and logo in blue.
Speaker 4: But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the David Knight show. You should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful. I'd wear something other than green military cosplay.
Speaker 2: To my various galas and social events.
Speaker 4: If you want to save on Shipping just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.