Speaker 1: For a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w JR R your freaking idiots. It's all right, hey, I don't forget. You do have a chance to scoop up some breaking Benjamin and Steamed tickets this morning. Everyone who votes on the jar facebook page this morning, for you say it, we played eligible to win those concert tickets.
Speaker 1: You're voting on which a Creed song you want us to play back at nine o'clock. Your choices are one, Are you ready or torn? Just put in one vote. Somebody who votes is winning those tickets. Pat talked about you picked at random? Right, easy, easy, easy, take you about two seconds. Well, just spend the pickwheel. I have a right over here the pickwheel. Pickwheel confused with a hair pick?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Corey Taylor's wife names Alicia. She's on the rampage against gal named Violet Maugoba, who's in a punk band called Destroy Boys.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty hateful title to your band.
Speaker 2: If you want some visuals on the two aforementioned ladies, ja our facebook page. I have more on this there for you to in jest.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for it to freshen up. You know, it's running a little slow right there, okay.
Speaker 2: Alicia claims that this Violet woman is trying to be a marriage wrecker home wrecker and has gone after Corey. Ooh and according to Alicia, Violet and when right after Corey, knowing he was married, and when he told her nothing was going to happen, she replied, quote.
Speaker 3: We'll see about that.
Speaker 2: She even supposedly put her phone number in Taylor's kids iPad so she could stay close. She also told Corey that Alisha was ugly and she can understand why she'd ever want to be why he'd ever want to be with.
Speaker 1: Her, Alicia, When I'm looking at this Facebook thing, Alisha is the one with the reddish black hair, right, correct, Yeah, she's way better looking than the other dog collar girl. Yeah, what is that all about? With an upside down cross? She's in a punk band called Destroyed Boys. Yeah, now there's more to this. Alisha also claims that Violet has tried to worm her way into the the uh orbits of Blink one, eight, two seven, Dust and Creed in a similar fashion. I guess, approaching members of those bands. Take away here when you go to the JR Facebook page and you're looking at it, stay away from the one on the right Psycho. Now, Corey a friend of the program. He's been on the show many times, probably like I need this like a right, Corey's not doing that and he's not going after her, You boy.
Speaker 2: Hater, destroy boys man oh alha Alisha also called her a garbage eater.
Speaker 3: Really, that's creative Japan.
Speaker 2: They kind of do their own thing in Japan and very respectful society in general on all levels. And I guess that even filters down to the point where if you are working for a company and you're contemplating quitting, uh, sometimes you can't muster up the willpower to do so because you feel like shamed or something. Thus, what's the idea behind business spot and need and fill it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's not one, but two different companies now in Japan that are flourishing that will quit your job for you.
Speaker 3: You pay them.
Speaker 2: They call your employer, tell them you're leaving. They handle all the details, your last day out of return, company owned equipment, and any other minutia that might be involved. At Boom you cut ties, you're done.
Speaker 1: I know you said this. They're very respectful, and this is out of respect. You're a lussy. If you can't quit your own job, if you don't want to be there, you need to give them the notice. Hey, I'm not gonna be here.
Speaker 2: I need easy for us ugly Americans to just spew this out.
Speaker 3: It's a no brainer, man. If your job's such, tell them to go pound sand.
Speaker 1: Who Yeah, making less of a fast food worker, Well go sell fast food. Then that's not how they roll there. Man, I get it. I'm not. I'm big into photography.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: You know, a karaoke I can. I could carry my own in karaoke probably.
Speaker 3: But what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: How many times have you been at a karaoke bar in a Japanese dude?
Speaker 3: Oh crap.
Speaker 1: We were at the tin roof down there. You remember the guy got up and saying journey. I don't know if those tin roof for that. I think it was. That was the Mexican place. Remember he belts it out, journey man. I wouldn't have taken him on. He had me believing, man.
Speaker 3: Don't stop believen. Hey, wouldn't that be kind of cool? Though? If this is your gig to quit other people's jobs for him.
Speaker 1: I guess it's right. I guess I'm stereotyping that. I'm saying that they eat sushi off people's bodies. A lot of the businessmen do. Oh wouldn't it be great if this was your job? Hell yeah, I'd be brutal.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, in certain name or whatever business this is Hey, HR please.
Speaker 3: Now hello HR. Yeah, I'm calling about Sally Wong.
Speaker 2: Hr acme designs Who Sally Wong? She works in the widgets department, A great widget, a handler. She is really good with her fingers, really good there, Palli, excuse me. She quits. Her last day was yesterday. When's her final paycheck? Gonna be ready?
Speaker 3: Sally Wong? Sally Wong does not want to leave. You're a bully.
Speaker 2: Sally has paid me ninety ninety nine to pass this information on to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell Sally to return her computer widget separator.
Speaker 3: You don't get it. When you get it.
Speaker 1: I can see you, man, I could see you doing this job a minute stress free.
Speaker 3: There's no stress on you with this.
Speaker 1: No you come up against somebody that's tough, just let a rip. You're on the phone, right, Shut up, you oil well man, So I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, working for like an Exon or something. He's oil.
Speaker 1: It's owned by oil people apparently, because you know the Valdez spill.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 1: Remember who was it that had the tiger in the tank? Remember that gimmick Exxon that was the best in your tank and people drove around. Did you ever have the tail that they had tiger tails that you could have? Yeah, you could hang it out of your gas tank. I remember my parents had one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that on the side and the truck nuts in the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I saw my neighbor bike.
Speaker 1: You know, my neighbor Territly bikes, and I totally forgot he's a he's one of the he's an avid biker, rides like hundreds of miles, and he had truck nuts hanging up the back of a seat. And I'm guessing it's because, hey, if you're getting this close to me, be cycling.
Speaker 3: Those are for you.
Speaker 2: So whenever the subject of guns comes up on this show, you know where we're at on this Owe them if you want, don't if you don't, right, and you know that that's the deal. There are countries that have very very strict gun loss Australia would be one of those countries over in England, right, Europe, Australia, I know, but England as well. Yeah, there's many countries that have very strict guns. Now, this story, particularly pertaining to Australia something else. We've always said. You know, if if you decide you're gonna ban guns and say you can't have guns, people who really want guns are already got them. B aren't going to give them up and see if they don't, they'll find a way to get them. This would be an example of that. M h oh, Australia has a bunch of strict gun loss. I can't get guns. What should I do? What should I do?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: You rob the Firearms Museum in Australia.
Speaker 4: Twenty seven handguns list all and from the museum. The offenders have shined some very good planning and ability to escype the scene fairly quickly.
Speaker 2: They can all be made fully functional and valued at one hundred and thirty four thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: How are you supposed to protect yourself against kangaroos? These are things I wonder and anteaters. I think Australia is big for any Aborigines. Yeah, they have a spear. All we have over here is Britney spears. And I really if I was there, i'd be I'd be raising some cane Bob World Order will never go to Australian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's said to be a tough sell over there. Man. We're down there. Wherever they are, they're down under eighteen hours away.
Speaker 2: Play follow Those.
Speaker 3: Orlando's rock station j
Speaker 1: R R j R