Speaker 1: Wow, can you believe it? The year has come to an end, and now we are into the Christmas season, and uh, it is getting colder. The sun's setting much sooner. And you know, when the sun goes down early, even though it's like five o'clock, I want to go to bed. I just equate darkness to sleepy time. And so it's a challenge to get much done after that five o'clock hour. But it's also festive and it's a time to meet with friends and family. You know, one of my favorite drinks, and I'm not a big brandy person, but if you ever had an egg nug brandy with the cinnamon or nutmeg on the top, oh my god, those are addicting. All of a sudden, you're down too, and you're wondering why you can't walk straight because of the brandy. But boy do they taste good. Oh my god, brandy egg nug. Oh my god. It's time for all the big goods and the cakes and the pastries and the candies. Oh god. I really enjoy the festivities of Christmas because it's a chance to get together with family and it's fun to reminisce. Hey, this is Cliff, your host of Earth Ancients, and the year is coming to an end, but we have quite a month for you to consider and to enjoy episodes to the end of the month, and it's time to be thinking about how the year went. And it was a good year for us here Earth Ancients and for Destiny, and the special editions of Earth Ancients have been fun too. So I want to mention that if you are reading or have watched a video or a lecture of an author or a presenter that you think would be a good fit for Earth Ancients, I'd love to hear from you. I really would send me an email. Send it to Earth Ancients, the number four, the letter you at gmail dot com, and I'll take it under suggestion because I occasionally will get an email from someone who says, hey, have you heard of this person? And I mean, there's no way I can possibly know everybody, And you know, it doesn't have to be somebody who's a published author. We take a lot of researchers who have discovered something about the ancient past, about history, and obviously if it doesn't fit with Earth Ancients, it might fit with Destiny, because remember Destiny is the little sister to Earth Ancients. When you look at destiny, these are stories episodes where we're looking at our ancestral past, and that means you know, meditation, healing, wellness, and then the paranormal where you're having psychic awareness, the Akashik records that we talk about a great deal and everything in between. So you might be surprised if we find a suggestion from someone might end up on destiny. So think about that. Send me an email Earth Ancients the number four the letter you at gmail dot com and we'll definitely get back to you. Today's program is with our friend the Chilean historian Raphael Eisman, and it is regarding a historian who just passed away. She's an Ecuadorian historian, Ruth Rodriguez Sudemayer, who wrote a number of books that were not in English. So this is why I wasn't aware of her work. But she was an ancient prehistory historian and found a number of records in stone tablets. And it's a fascination to Raphael because he's also a scholar of early prehistory before we have records, and what he found through her work is that prior to our history, there were six different ancient writing systems, and they included cuneiform, which are those stone tablets we see, I should say, excuse me, there are clay tablets that we see in the Middle East. Sumerian Babylonian hieroglyphics was another type, and we see that with Maya picturegraphs with certain South American civilizations. But there's other types of written communication that go way, way, way, way way back in history. And some of the other things that we'll discuss today are just fascinating and really touch on mass migrations. And this is a problem for archaeologists today. They simply cannot contend with the idea that ancient people migrated from Europe, Africa, Australia, China, perhaps even Japan to the Americas. They just can't conceive of it. And I remember the great Mayanist Michael Cole, when asked why the Southeast Asian the Khmer pyramids look so similar to many of the Guatemalan Maya pyramids. In fact, some of them will look like Aztec pyramids. And my thought was, well, there was a master blueprint of some kind that they were given on the engineering, because when you build a pyramid, you have heavy stone foundations and then you stack the stones in such a way that it supports itself. Well, that's an engineering feat. You just don't do that randomly. And he summarily just dismissed it. He says, we just don't believe that it's possible. And this is the issue, This is the issue that we have with the academic world, is that they, with their own eyes can't conceive of pyramids being similar. Now Ed Barnhardt is a little more flexible, but he still falls in line with the traditions of academic science, which is, if it's been talked about for one hundred and fifty years, there's no breakthroughs that would that would change their minds. And this is a huge problem. Now, what I do and I really appreciate Ed Barham by the way, what I do have to say is that they and he even admits it, we only we know less than one percent about the Maya. And I always say this is that you know, it's not even Maya, is not even the name of the true name of the people. It's a name that the Spanish gave the Native Americans, the indigenous people that they discovered when they landed in the Americas. So anyhow, I think you're going to enjoy today's program. Raphael's coming to us from Ukraine where he's studying and researching for a new book. So it's a good connection though. I think you'll like it. So today's program is Echoes of an Unknown History, and my guest is Raphael Heisman. You know, it used to be that you take a photograph and you frame it and you put it up on your wall, on your desk, or on a table to have a memory, have a thought, have a feeling about a past event. That's all changed now it's all digital and there's a company out there called Aura Frames that can actually digitize hundreds of photographs and videos and have it on one framed presentation. What if you could give a gift that brings your favorite holidays, tradition and memories to life every day. With Aura Frames, you can what's your favorite holiday tradition? Who started it? How long has it been going? Do you have photos of it? The earlier you order, the more time you have to curate your gift. Which photos are you adding? For a limited time, visit aur A frames dot com and get forty five dollars off Aura Frames best selling Carver Matt Frames named number one by Woodcutter by using the promo code Earth Ancients at checkout. That's au r a frames dot Com promo code Earth Ancients. This exclusive Black Friday Cyber Monday deal is the best of the year, so order now before it ends. Support the show by mentioning us at checkout. I was recently looking at an article in Ancient American magazine and our friend, the Chilean historian Raphael Heisman, had written an article called Echoes of the Unknown History the American Origins of civilization, and I thought to myself, this is fascinating. And then on top of that, Wayne may the publisher, sent me an email said, Cliff, you have to have Raphael on the program to talk about this. And this article centers around a researcher from Ecuador. Her name was she just passed away. Her name was Ruth Rodriguez Sodo Mayor. And not only did she write one book, but she actually did intensive research using ancient document and stone tablets that are first of all unknown but priceless. So we have Raphael coming to us today from would you believe? Ukraine? I was just joking with him. He's coming to us from war Tarn, Ukraine. Because why because there's amazing museums there.
Speaker 2: And he has.
Speaker 1: Hey, Raphael, welcome back to Earth. Ancients, man, how you doing what's going on in Ukraine? Thanking so much from the invitation?
Speaker 2: You know, I love to be part of of the ancients, And yes at the present moments, I mean Ukraine, yes, and studying a lot of things here as well. And yes, you have talked about our ultra Gregos Toto Matior, which was an amazing researcher from Ecuador and g opened up field of research that I have seen two in history, which is a little bit of a you know, but I would do all. We can talk about this now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me just ask you, how did you get into Ukraine? Uh as as a foreigner? I mean are they allowing foreigners?
Speaker 2: In course there's people from it all in the world here, I would say, I don't know, but yeah, I always this is my second time in Ukraine. The first time that was last year, and I've always come from Poland, you know.
Speaker 1: Via Poland.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Yeah, we'll have to ask you some other time about it. Talk about Ruth's research. Was she I mean, you're right that she is a librarian, but she was also an ancient researcher of history.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you, Rudroor. She was a librarian from Ecuador, from Guayaquio in I I understand, she studies who were in some universities, some academic institutions in Madrid, and then she stayed. She actually spent most of her life in faint and she was very interested into the ancient, you know, ancestral parismanic world. And in Madrid, we had this amazing, amazing a museum, uh Bouselle the Last Americas, the America's Music, that contains a huge collection of you know, like objects and archeological artifacts. And I don't go Ruth telling you a lot how she got into this, you know, and she started to quote really some of the symbols, some of the messages that were what where the other you know, uh, in these archaeological artifacts. So what she did isolate them, you know, these these symbols, these ancient sacred alphabets, into you know, our world. That's what basically was what I would did you know?
Speaker 1: So the that museum is that museum, uh filled with a lot of the Spanish items they brought back from America.
Speaker 2: Totally totally It's like America.
Speaker 3: It's I have no idea. I think I feel like four or five hours there. It's huge, huge, Yeah, got a lot of wonderful things.
Speaker 2: Is that I do not I do not think that most of the archeologists and anthropologists from South America are aware of you know, there's there are amazing, amazing objects there. You know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you write in your article that after fourteen ninety two, which is when Christopher Columbus was in the America's history, was manipulated by the Church. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I was just talking about this subject, I would say, one hour, two hours ago. How can we even come up with the idea that Columbus or whoever quote discover America clear archaeological evidence in the America of Chinese presence of African presses of the vikings? So how does it work? So at one point, uh, there was some sort of agreement and uh it was a state that you know, America was discovered and that had a political and religious goal, that is the conquest, you know, and through that you say, okay, we're gonna have this, We're gonna startlish things, and everything would be you know fresh nim and I must say, having a European background. It's very hard for me to understand how this so called clash of the world, you know there is the Western world in the Native American world would deal with each other. That is, I'm from one day to another, everything really changed. You know, we had the Aztecs. And I'm not idealizing any ancient cyberalization at all or any culture. I'm just I'm a historian, so my my, my video. But it is just as if I were a photographer South America and the same thing. So you have people that came from Europe, you know, and they just destroy everything, absolutely everything. And if you think from from a point of view of history, and that's the first m layer of our world, you know, a geographical unity, uh, then fire through sword, we have a religious level. Then you have an economical level, and then you have eighteenth century, nineteenth century, and then you have twenty century, and then we have what our modern world. So for me, it's some strange so old like to see how it looks like if it was all programmed sort to say, you know, and that's why I questioned this concept of fourteen ninety two, like fourteen eighty two as a quote that discoverage America because, as I say, we have.
Speaker 4: Evidence, we have archeological aliens throughout the Americas Eastern coast, Western codes of the presence of our cultures, you know, in our continents.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what was Ruth's interest in prehistory, because that's what her her specialty is pre ETI delivery deliveral history.
Speaker 2: The pre the pre flawed. Yes, Ruth, Well, she got, she got very I would say she got. Her focus was on the the tradition of the white gods, you know, of this white population that she saw herself in Ecuador, in in Rule and Bolivia. All the sources such as Feliber you know, this great historian, and I think I think, I'm not sure if it's like that, but I think a mindstone for her point of view was her meeting with Qui Morrids. I don't know if you're familiar with f. Morrits. Morrigs, he was a researcher from Hungary who became very famous because he was one of the well discoverers of the Tigers case, you know, in Evador. So he had access to this metal libraries, you know, and actually he wrote a book about that, The Origins of European people was in South America, and I think that's one of the fields of study that Ruth took, you know, and Devil. I don't know if you are aware of all these field of you know, studying that I'm Morrits indeed, and then you know Ruth was part of No.
Speaker 1: I wasn't familiar with him. Did you say, did you say metal documents or metal books?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I'm talking about dios case, you know, which I.
Speaker 1: Never heard about metal Is this something that was discovered decades ago? Metal books?
Speaker 2: Yes? Actually, Eric from Denikim was studying partially that. And I understand that Neil Armstrong also there, you know, and that's a sacred sighting necuator and well both fun Morris and Ruth, you know, the where familiar We did knowledge that some of these Indian tribes that have access to dowels, to these metal plakes, you know, have communicated them. So yeah, I think that was one of these one of these starting points, I may say, of of Ruth for the development to all here you know studies and you know, all her research.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know it's funny because when I was reading your article whatever her books says that the Americas were routinely.
Speaker 5: HUH settled with foreigners, either Europe or Middle East or AH Slovenia and those places that are different now.
Speaker 1: One of the things that she writes is that the what was it? She says that Nordic migrations or Nordic navigators who came to America called it the white man's land.
Speaker 2: Well, that that's way, way, way much later. It's interesting because this is a point that I did talk to I wrote after we met, I would say that was twenty or nine or twenty ten. In my dream. I started to explain what my filter research was, and I talked to her about Francisco moreno about there being the rather about our post Lasky. It would teach Robert Or and heat for which UH are scholars we've spoken about before, and they all acknowledged a single fact that in America before the UH indigenous groups, there was a white race. And that's something we can't we can prove now through archeology. You know, UH and Ruth have these oral sacred traditions from Ecuador. And you know, she was telling me about I'm sorry about all this, and it was kind of like like our field over search match and that's how we came up with, you know, there's we must do. And she she I must say, she told me Cliff, she has written, I think she said, like a five or six pages encyclopedia about symbols of these ancient white races of Americas, right, you know, And I'm like, oh, how are we gonna have ever be you know, how is it gonna be possible to publish this because it's like huge, huge, you know. And I think she started to publish some of her studies a couple of years later. You know. Yes, well, I think I think that your film research is very important because she's not you know, she here here here m hmm, the line of her of your of your field research. Yet she's based on archeological research, on on uh sources from the colonial times or even in the conquest about this white population in the America. It's it's not a part of what we know in many stream history. And that's something that I must say, like like common fields that wish happen.
Speaker 1: You know. One thing that I thought was interesting is that she talks about stone books. Yes, but in your article you're not very specific. Are these books that were available in libraries or were they translations from the Stone books.
Speaker 2: No, she's she's talking that they're there there. For example, Cliff, she she she uh talked a lot about these Taia skid metal plates, and then she said, all the set of petrobriges that we have uh throughout Americas are some kind of library. But the knowledge of them, the knowledge of the seamos, are very difficult to you know, like to try to translate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, amazing, uh to my listeners. There is unfortunately no English version of her books. In fact, raps working on getting some of them translated, so perhaps in the next couple of years we'll see these books. But it's almost amazing. It's out of sight what the implications are. She presents information that the Maya we're seafaring people, that they went to India, and this is why we see the term Maya so frequently in uh Hindu culture.
Speaker 2: Cliff, if I might something to what you have just said. For me as a historian, it's very surprising to see that. For example, Uh, the scientific research develop by Francisco Moreno, you know, from Argentina has never been translated into any other language, just in Spanish. He Uh, I think I'm I'm positive we have spoken about things. He sent.
Speaker 6: Scouts that he fought the Partagonia to France in the nineteenth century, and it was the poor broad rap for Pinard specialist French specialists of Scout status.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: They told him these skulls belong to the nervn dolls, you know, and the nerdentals are the basis of the Europeans, that is, of the white people. That was in the nineteenth century. Then you have Roberto ram He, you know, he claimed that the white ray escape from a guard you know article yes, yes, And we have all this traditional of the white gods and the vida coaches in South America and the highlands in Brazil, you know. So what I want to get to is that it's so fascinating for me as a historian, I must say, so to see how all these knowledge, you know, not not a theory, but studies based upon field research, has been one way or the other ignored by men, streams, follers, and today they are practically you know, unknown for for for for the public in general.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and We will returned shortly with my guest today, Raphael Eisman, coming to us from Ukraine discussing the works of Ruth Rodriguez, Sider Mariar Echoes of the Unknown History. Will be right back.
Speaker 7: There's that telling must do holding on You need for time trip somewhere in the world. This takes don't well, I guess so what if this man Jack but the North was telling so zachn Wait, don't bring that old book because he's awful.
Speaker 1: I had the perfect gift for you. In twenty twenty six, the seventh annual Grand Egyptian Tour. Not only is this tour sponsored by saboteurs are friends Mohammad and his wife Noha Imbrahem, but the tour is roughly half off the typical price of a twelve day tour. We're going to see not only the one billion dollar Grand Egyptian Museum, We're also going to see the megaliths of ancient Egypt, including the Pyramids, the Sphinx, temples galore, and an opportunity to see sites that are typically not available to the public. This is considered a diplomatic tour because it's five star across the board, including boat trip, on the Nile, wonderful hotels, air conditioned buses, and food and beverages to your delight. Everything is included once you get to Cairo, and this is not to be missed. For all the details go to earth at ancients dot com, forward slash tours, give yourself the gift of a lifetime. Jonnis and Cairo, April twenty eighth through May tenth. My guest is Raphael Eisman. He is discussing a historian, Ruth Rodriguez Sodemyr and her book Echoes of the Unknown History. This is a look at prehistory before the Greeks, the Romans, perhaps even the Sumerians. You know, it's interesting because what she's writing about corresponds with the Hindu Yugas, and she says, these earlier, earlier people are part of the Sachia and Tretep periods, which is the gold the Golden and the Silver period. Do we have a sense of how far along it's like, twenty thousand years ago, twenty eight thousand years ago, how many how many years ago is it in prehistory?
Speaker 2: It's pre history. I was just talking about this today with some scholar here. What's the antiquity of Chile. You know. So, I have Monte Birdy that was studied by American archeologist Tom Dillahey. And when he stayed through archaeological study that Monte Birdy, you south of Chile, was thirty years old. All the theological community went against him, you know. So. And and if you think thirty years ago, it's just yesterday. Now, I think it was one or two years ago. I cannot go. There was this archaeological study that you know, they studying, Ah, I would say twenty six twenty five or something burreal sites of South America and most of them, most of them had nerdental DNA. And so far we understand the Netherlands were never in the so called New World. How can you explain that? So that's what I'm saying, America. Yes, and this is what we are trying to, you know, study, And that's one of the reasons why I'm here. I got to the uh this is breaking news. I'm going to the Natural History Museum of Tea. Just awesome, it's great, it's wonderful. And we have on display right now a very small part of the college. Yes, I would say most of the stone tool technology on this plane. It's a very sane way. We haven't children, can you explain that? In the paralytic age? So what are we talking about here? We're talking about at this age time we have absolutely other seeing levels of water of course, you know, so I think I think about ten eleven, twelve thousand years ago back we we cannot really know what was going on. That's the milestone of time when all what we know about mythology, you know, that is ancient history became mythology, and we've started from that point on, you know, consider archaeological findings as history. Yet I must insist on this. How can we explain the similarities the parallel stone tool technology of I don't know, a country like Ukraine with a country like Chile. Yeah, questions, I know, we won't have the answers. And that's the best part of it.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, it's really hard, you know, it's funny. It's very hard to come up with dates. And the other thing that Ruth in her writing criticizes is carbon fourteen days. She says it's not shouldn't be anxious to say explain that? Why is she so against carbon dating?
Speaker 2: Well, Ruth, I must still a very very important thing.
Speaker 6: I I I.
Speaker 2: I think this is the first time I'm gonna talk about this. I had a chance to talk to Ruth last year. I visited her in in.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: I cannot remember the name of the place where she she lived, eating in the north part of Latred and we spoke about three hours or so and.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 2: She said, this, Raphael, all what we know about history it has been written by Christians, by Catholics, so they cannot come up with pre fulled cultures. We cannot come up with pre flooded civilizations because that's at a book.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: She was very, very clear, and she's like, oh, abspute all the methods we have for measuring our history. I manipulated. She said something that kind of reminds me of hands four big girls Glacis slogany. She's like, our species, it's millions of years old, and that's why in ancient times and our ancestors talk about this old age where there was some sort of paradise, you know, but it it was really beyond our chronology, you know, And I must uh. She started to you know, study, for example, the Hindu is tradition of what such a juga or the Indo German tradition of the Open Age, and in South America especially, I came up with this source of Alcano, you know, talking about the some sort of Golden age as well in the midst time, how a white lived with people in a typty all would refer to. In the very first beginning, there was this, you know, Golden age. So Ruth talked about that, but she said, like it was not a Golden Age but silver age where these women priesthood was ruining, you.
Speaker 1: Know, interesstem. Why do you think she's down on the church? Is that because they're manipulating the narrative of the ancient past and they don't want they want their own version of the ancient past.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean because they destroyed, they most of the vestiges of the civilization of the white gods. You know, they burned the code excess in Central America. They destroyed absolutely everything. They were on life hands talking about boot and blah and blah blah blah. On the other hand, they were, as she said me, they were the worst sceners, you know, and he actually referred like most of the feel of these phrases where let speak, all.
Speaker 1: One thing she writes about is that there is an indication of six writing systems in prehistory and she lists them as geomegnanuh, geometric math or uri, cuneiform, hieroglyphics which is the Maya picture graphs, phonetic writing or Aztec, and cryptographic. Six different types of writing.
Speaker 2: And that that was a your theory, mm hmm. At one point she came up with this project that we should uh travel through out Americas and record and she said, RAPHI, we have to record absolutely every single sign on the rocks. Yeah. She had this wonderful brain view about you know, all our past and I'm like, what we need? What we need like ten years to do that, a lot of resources, and you know, almost like a possible. She's like, that's something we have to do. That's what they would have to talk, Yes, she she I sort of divided this, yeah, like medical groups, you know, and in another thing, but I don't want to meet. She also at one point to that and a lot of the pre Columbian artifacts and ologists should be watched, uh with a mirror, you know, right to to to see the opposite side of it. Actually, yes, kind of like Leonardo da Vinci, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, well, you know ancient world. Uh, in the in the European tradition, of course, Americas and ancient a forgotten the the symbols, the science, the art in general. It's it's a metaphor. So how do you get you to that? You have to know the codes, you have to know the symbolism, you have to know the meanings of of of the science, of the figures of these objects to understand what's going on there, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: One thing that was of interest personally to me is that she said that you're a corners of who was the main translator of the Mayan hieroglyphs. Didn't take the bulk of the spiritual science which is a part of the mining culture, and what we see in the hieroglyphics are just part of the language. And I couldn't believe that he was following some personal Uh, he was editing the decipherment of these hieroglyphs.
Speaker 2: Well, I I I I remember now following your ideas, Gliff, I have the chance to meet to know a shaman in the song. She lived right hand from the out tradition, you know, and there was there was a lot of things she told me, you know, in a very well it's a very way, in a secret way. So I think we have to understand that all these.
Speaker 8: Mhmm.
Speaker 2: Well, when you stand today, phychological messiges, as symbols, as signs, as you know, the these icons of the pretty spanic pre Columbian world are in fact coded uh knowledge, you know. And in some occasions there is a possibility to you know, for as fast to communicate, but then at the same time, a lot of times there's no chance at all. So I think this is the case. I I think Ruth tried and wanted to communicate some of this amazing world which having Americas, you know, Yet not all of that was or is possible, because it's got to do with sacred traditions you know, that are still living at police in South America. So I can tell you right.
Speaker 1: She highlights Tiyunaku in Bolivia as one of the great Prediluvian cities, and we know from Posnanski he dated that city that I think wasn't it twenty eight thousand years old or older? Perhaps, But she remarks that that has a lot more to tell us that ancient city. We've only scratched the service about those people.
Speaker 2: Well, that that's the thing which scratched the surface of things. As you know. I'm part of the ACA Choreographical Exploring Team. We were there a couple of years ago. In a previous expedition. Some of the members, some of the speleologists, went down AH in the Agapana Pyramid in it's a old system. Now this is this is this is this is like in recent years, you know, a couple of years ago if you study, if you read h this isn't the studies UH developed by Edmund kiss It's German archeologists back in the nineteen thirties. He claims that Yah Whena was also an underground city. That's something that's very very important to understanding antiquity of this civilization. Paus Nanski talks about a right a range of eighteen twenty two, twenty three years old. Yet and kids goes even further in his like not him in lacial cosmoony is able to establish the antiquity, you know, it goes beyond our chronology, something that happens usually and this is something for example, I could tell I was studying with sights in archaeological sight in Ukraine and you have one spot and you have seven layers, seven different cultures UH in the same geographical spot. Mm hm, that's the very same thing that took place in Tjiavanaco. You have Tiaguanaco, the primitive Tjiavannaco. You have certain type of UH people, then you have others, and then you have I would say, what five six, seven layers the same thing, you know, and and UH thing. Whenever will have another world wide catastrophe, people are gonna go back to Tiaguanaco and they're gonna start to live again there and we're gonna have another level and that's gonna happen everywhere in the world. Yeah, and then you started to make archeological thinking, you start to make archeological stylis, and you'll be like, oh, this is so amazing. Have different skulls here. Yeah, and that has happened, I would say, throughout the world. And that's something that for me so fascinating because that tells you about you know, why certain places are sacred. Why do they have people vow and vow and and and populate and repopulate you know. Yeah, why do.
Speaker 1: Archaeologists have so much trouble with prehistory? H and and when when places like Tiu and Aku come up we don't see any major university research there because it's such an anomaly. I think they do so want to go there.
Speaker 2: But Rick found then again once told me something that has been really a guideline.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: He's like, we have two types of thinkers. We have scientific thinkers and we have religious thinkers, and they both are in the center of history. So you have on one hand scientists that think that we understand the fact we're in this evolutionary process, we are at the very pop of it. And then you have religious as scientists or religious scientists that think that we are at the center of creation. So when when you have these two concepts and you apply and you focusing to be a field ground, you have to have these two concepts to understand what's around you. And that doesn't make sense, you know. What I mean is that.
Speaker 7: This is my.
Speaker 2: Understanding that once you establish a theory, the vestiges are going to follow your theory. Whenever it's got to be the other way around. So you have a table and you have read in the history inside the frame of a table, you know, and then someone else comes and tells, you, I have this piece that doesn't fit in your table. What are you going to do. That's what happens here in Ukraine, that's what happens in America. That what happens everywhere in the world. You know, Uh, there are so many examples, I know, so many examples of what we say it is for bidding archaeology, for biding history, for bidding Why because it doesn't see, it's not that we are making it up. It's not because we want to be sensationalists at all. It's just because these are objects, these are frames, these are fields that are part are part of our past, are part of our history, yet they do not fit.
Speaker 1: Okay, to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Raphael Heisman, coming to us from Ukraine. Will be right back. My guest today is Raphael Eisman. He has written a new article on a historian from Ecuador, Ruth Roriguez Sodomyor, who discovered a great deal of ancient history and unknown texts. But I mean, why are they so inflexible, Because you know, it's almost like they have to see something written on the damn wall for them to go beyond four thousand BC. They keep saying the Maya started around three thousand years old.
Speaker 2: Come on, let's think about for example, in South America, let me tell you something. In Chile, you have this lay Indigena indigenous law. You know that allows well indigenous people. I don't know how you would define to be indigenous. You know, modern times and a lot of rights, and that's great, and that's good. Yet if you go on, say, okay, let's go through the archeological strata. You know before before indigenous people, you have other people. You have another population, so why would they be considered to be the pueblos or hilarious states Lative Americans.
Speaker 9: In the States say, I think Kenetic men, you know, yeah, my biggest maybe tell you something here.
Speaker 2: And in Ukraine we have we have nere than, we have a home more actives, we have a Mosabian sapiens who is the first? How do we define their theological information? And that in twice And that's the hardest part of it. A political concept. I'm not talking about politics, but it implies politics. So you know what saying, Yeah, the Americas we were talking about fourteen ninety two, it's a political like strategy. Yeah, Spanich, they knew there was something beyond the ocean, the non ocean. You know. The Vikings knew the every every ancient sailor culture knew about amer maybe in all eat America, you know. But at one point they say, oh, okay, this spinage drum. We have to write history. We have to write history, and let it be know we have discovered America. That's a Joel.
Speaker 1: I'm having a problem right now because I'm writing a chapter about the Great Migration to the Americas and specifically the early formation of what the people we call it a Maya. And in my studies and another a number of other researchers and authors, some of them academics, believe there was a great crossing, a migration of people to present day Mexico who eventually became the people we know as the Maya and the Aztecs. But if you ask an archaeologist, what they're thinking is, even though they've had research of people, you know, able to cross the ocean and read boats, they just can't formulate an idea like that. They can't accept it. And it's just insane.
Speaker 2: It is the same. It is insane. And this is like going to a psychologist. This is going to like any single professional we know of everyone's going to give you a different answer. Yeah, you know, and I say, what we have to do, Let's go and read their sources. The friend is, you know what the conquista boris what they missions wrote, because even though they had you know, filter, of course, most of the time they will be writing what there is. So what's the problem with today main string historians, when it's film archeologists, it's that they have to feed the pattern. But back in in in the time of the conguest in the time of the colonial of the colony, they were just writing. Of course everything can be subjected to you know, to interpretation, yet there they were like eye witness, you know, to a lot of things. So for me, that's that's a very important field. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've been into small Mexican museums in Yucatan and there was one in Cancun, and this is like one of the first times I went to Mexico, like nineteen ninety six or something, and in this museum was a small woman and a man wearing Japanese kimonos and they you know, the reason I love going to Latin American museums is they're not editing history like the Americans or Western culture. If you go to American museums, they don't want to show things that make you think about or question history. And this is my big problem with a migration to Mexico by the early people is that there are African centric, Asian centric, Middle Eastern centric people carved in reliefs and sculptures and paintings on pottery. They're not Indian. There from other cultures other parts of the world, and that's the proof. But you can't get an archaeologist to agree with that. They just simply are trained away from having original thinking.
Speaker 2: This come on, It's like, it's like, uh, this is history. You know today we're facing world wide migrations everywhere. No, that's true, right, so uh think about Uh, this is something that I have said to people Chile, like in one thousand years from now, someone is gonna be like, oh, you know this are complete stoptories in Chile. And how did they look like, Oh they were like from a continent called Europe in one dozen years is not going to exist. How how would they look like, Oh they were like why and they were this and they give me what. I have no idea how it's gonna be and someone is gonna be like, yeah, this is a myth, you know, and they're gonna go and they're gonna probably dig up, you know, European scars. But the population in one dozen years from now, it's gonna be totally different. Yeah, I hear exactly, And that's what happened. You know, when we're studying now today twenty twenty five South America. Why and this is something that I wanted to bring up because we have been talking about food dated sitting up of my Europe. When she's talking about this white laities in America, You're like, why is she talking about She's talking about a metaphorce. She's talking about a symbol of the sun of no, no, no, You go and you find distructations, you know, Yet these traditions go back twelve thirteen, fourteen years ago, you know, before the indigenous people came up pumping our continents. And that's it. He's thorty that took place, and that's a history that's happening, and that's a story that will happen again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as we come to the conclusion of our time together, Raphael, what do you think Ruth Rodriguez Sotimmor will contribute to ancient history. Unfortunately, she's only published in Spanish and we don't know how far she's been distributed. The other thing that you make a very big point on number of her books haven't been published. They've only been written but not published.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's something that I that I told to her. I'm like, Ruth, you have written like I don't know, I would say three books at least, and you have been published like ten. She's like, yes, I have to, you know, work on some details and this one has got to do this, and blah blah blah. And I'm like, Ruth, I understand, but we cannot lose time. And yes she did. She didn't publish some in Madrid. She had this encyclopedia I think five bonis or something. She showed me some of the manuscripts, huge, huge, you know, and well I have to I have to, you know, I think how we can haveing published, of course in Spanish, of course in Elish, because I would say, I would say, believe like history is not about the answer, spirits to do more with the questions, you know, like the same thing that I have spoken here with Ukrainian pathologists. How come you have the same don't do technology in Ukraine, sains done too, you know, industry or technology in Chile. Yeah, we won't have the answers. But what I think it's the most important thing and questions. So that's the same thing for me in relation with what Ruth did. And I think she she was such a great spirit on focus, seeing on you know, performing on all these amazing work on you know, rescuing or traditions, symbols, traditions, you know, and saying this is what we have to understand.
Speaker 1: And she was so so.
Speaker 2: Clear, at least every time she spoke to me on the fact that you know, we cannot be easy going, we cannot be afraid. We have to speak out loud, you know, the truth about our history, about who were the first Americans, all the tradition about the wife gods, and how they spread the knowledge and civilization throughout the Americas and then how they expand to Asia and you know, Europe, and the most amazing thing I must say, it's like this is Gruth, you know. But that's the same thing that Francisco Moreno talk about, Emitvillia, the Rada, Roberto Rankeefo, our landscape kiss. So this is not just like a guess of growth, you know, like the view you know, the perspectives that different scholars have them our history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now she route passed away. Uh was it last year or this year?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, April this year, this year?
Speaker 1: And did she give you permission to publish her books or what was your arrangement?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, not all her books. She gave me the mission to publish two or three books, haven't my folders?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And and and I will do you know, the publishing, because that's a way that I think part of her a lifetime work.
Speaker 1: You know, it's going to be non so she has all the graphics and the and the photographs and the images that are ready to go.
Speaker 2: And well, of course this interview article that was published into American magazine.
Speaker 10: You know, yeah, it's ah, I would say, like an approach of course of of what she of what what she was doing.
Speaker 1: You know, it's too bad that we didn't get to meet her while she was alive. You know, I mean I didn't know that she was right in these books, and of course I don't. I think she's very rare somebody who's writing the the prehistory according to those who laid down the the the information, you know, it's like pretty amazing.
Speaker 11: I think she she was no to some specific people in Ecuador do some very specific.
Speaker 2: Circles also in uh in my dread in Spain, I I I have the same feeling, you know, And I told her we have to bring all her research into you know, why the audience because you might agree or not right on on what she's researching or on what she's doing, but the ideas the field of the research was fascinating. So yeah, ah, I I think I think that she might have a congress in angering, you know. But nevertheless, it's also very like limited, you know. So I think that one of the amish we should devil be to have her research translated into English, you know, so you cannot read can study all what she was doing.
Speaker 1: Ruth Rodriguez Sotimior and we were talking today about an article the Refrael wrote called Echoes of the Unknown History the American Origins of Culture. And I'm going to put this article on the Facebook page. You can read it and it's tear I entirety.
Speaker 11: There we go.
Speaker 1: And I want you to also, uh check this out because Raphael has inserted a number of excellent photographs that parallel a lot of the writings from Ruth's work. So Raphael, thank you. I appreciate you being on the program and keep in touch regarding these books because I'd love to see one or two of them in English. And uh, I know, I don't know how many of you've already seen. I think you mentioned one was published in Madrid, so that's Spanish. You can read that. But if it's a do you read Italian? If it's an Italian.
Speaker 2: No, I mean only Spanish.
Speaker 1: Only Spanish, okay, all right, so yes, all right, all right, Well listen, man, I appreciate it. You're you're a world traveler, You're you're braver than me to be in Ukraine. So okay, yeah, thanks man, stay in touch, Thank you, Cleif, thank you, and we'll be watching, of course anytime I want to be there. Okay, thank you. I didn't mention that Raphael is having a book published by Inner Traditions, one of us, my publisher, and he's also in the works of translating a number of Ruth's unpublished books. Apparently she has a whole encyclopedia of five books of ancient prehistory that he's in the process of translating. I can't wait to get my hands on that because there's so much in that information regarding the Maya, and it really is. And the other thing about it is that she supports all her research with documents references. It's not just you know, native traditions or oral traditions. In fact, most of it is written documents that she was able to collect. And it's wonderful that we have this opportunity to see other perspectives of our ancient past. We just cannot depend on Western you know, us European archaeologists, historians as the gatekeepers of this knowledge. And this is why I have such a fascination for the Maya, because they are misunderstood, misclassified, and much of the data is repressed. A tremendous amount of data is repressed. And when I say repressed, it's like oral traditions are not considered valid, shamanistic theories and what they call dake. If you don't know what a daykeeper is, a daykeeper is a calindrical scientists calendar watcher that are trained to follow the various seasons through skywatching the planets and changing seasons and such. We don't consider daykeepers. You don't read about daykeepers in any academic journal because it's considered fluff. But these are the guys who set things in motion. The daykeepers are you know, look up Daatekeepers and see the definition of it. It's pretty These guys are pretty bright people, very much in tune with the earth. So I'm hoping to learn more about Root's work in the coming months, years, and so on. So there you go. If you're enjoying Earth Ancients Destiny Earth Ancients Special Edition in the Archives, please consider becoming a subscriber. For as little as five dollars a month, you can support the work we do here on this podcast, and of course, we, like other businesses, have bills to pay, and your subscription really makes a difference. To become a subscriber, go to patreon dot com, forward slash Earth Ancients and subscribe. We have a number of wonderful guests. We have a library of digital books from many of our guests. All you gotta do is download them and they land on your desktop as a PDF and you can enjoy them in the comfort of wherever you're in wherever you're city. Again. To become a subscriber, go to Patreon. That's p A t r e o N dot com, forward slash Earth Ancients and subscribe. All right, that's it for this program. I want to thank my guest today, Raphael Eisman, coming to us from Ukraine. As always, the team of Galtor, Mark Foster and Feya, our Pakistani video editor. You guys rock all right, take care of you well and we will talk to you next.
Speaker 8: Time about eighty d looking about eighteen
Speaker 1: Sucking at eighty