Speaker 1: One o one Lynch in Taco what to Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j R.
Speaker 2: Are here. We are.
Speaker 1: Made it to Friday. I wanna just dig right in here. Taco sounds good to me. And you know what we're gonna dig in Tomorrow night. We're at Wojo's in Saint Cloud six to eight, gonna be out with surf side, ice, tea and vodka.
Speaker 3: Normally we do Sunday fun days.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a new thing that we're doing, just basically saying, hey, thanks for listening. Here's an s load of concert tickets. But since Sunday's Father's Day, we're gonna do it Saturday night again, six to eight Wojo's and Saint Cloud, and uh, it's gonna be packed, so you know, get ready. And we have concert tickets pretty much. It says every fifteen minutes, But the amount of tickets I see for the Offspring and all these great bands, Huh, guess what I'm gonna say every twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: You are living on the edge this morning. I am.
Speaker 3: I'm Mike Aerosmith. Bro Wow.
Speaker 2: Man. Sometimes you have to just marvel at the patients that law enforcement will have with some situations they face. Obviously, if they jump and act too quickly, scrutiny is then piled on and possible you know, consequences. But this this situation Mobile, Alabama, just after midnight Wednesday night, Yeah, police receive several calls about some guy on top of a Murphy gas station with a machete. Whoa, so you got They got there and they find this thirty one year old character named Brett Kraft up there. He somehow climbed on top of the gas station building. He was wielding a machete and you know, just up there refusing to come down. Officers tried to get him to come down when it come down. So at that point they're like, we're gonna need some extra resources. They mobilize their mental health counselors who came down.
Speaker 3: Well they should.
Speaker 1: They had the canine and swat team come down because they didn't know what they were dealing with here. Yeah, mental health people had no success trying to coax this guy to come down net them. They sent one officer up there to kind of test the waters. He attacked the officer, breaking his nose and uh, causing some serious bodily harm. At that point, it was just about. Oh, by the way, he had also thrown a bottle of his own urine at the police, So he's got mental health issues. That's never that has not has not been issued. But I mean, if you're if you're throwing a bottle of urine at cops and you're punching a cop that comes up in the face, Oh, let's not forget that you're standing on a rooftop with a machete.
Speaker 2: How about the guy here the other day who attacked the dude with a machete outside the circle k then drove him to the hospital. Really can't that's machete courtesy. I guess this world's getting crazy.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like kind of like drug addicts and you know, your friend overdoses and you just drop them off at the emergency room, not in the emergency room, right on the front steps.
Speaker 2: Just roll up and drop off and you're out of here.
Speaker 1: So look, if the mental health you know that, the psychiatrist and all that said, hey, it's not a mental health thing.
Speaker 3: Shoot the guy. Did they shoot him?
Speaker 2: You know, it just says, it just says at this point, at that point, after the officer was attacked, the swat team did what they do.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's done that, took him into custody. I just cut a net at him. He can't cut his way out of that net with a.
Speaker 2: I know, I know you you're you're big on the net. The netting. How is that? Is that? Just? Is that a device that's fired out of a you know, like a price cannon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well so this one, since he's rooftop, you're doing it out of a helicopter. You're just gonna scoop him up, do a swooping school. Yeah, it's like kind of like shrimping over an oak hill. You kind of just go and and get the shrimp and then you go loop.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 1: The loop is me reaching down to scoop and swoop them. Any other sound effects the human beat box, set your back and call here. Somebody who was asking yesterday for this one of the original le og.
Speaker 3: That'd be hamster noises.
Speaker 2: Yeah, has no for this.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, bwo baby damn straight bw O. Nets they're not you can't cut them. The protesting this weekend. Peaceful protesting is totally cool. Sure, peaceful. Well, let me tell you something if you're if you're not being peaceful get out the nets. Are you going to the protest this weekend? I already started one. Did you and my pants? My hand against my winter? There's a penile protests. Listen to this insanity. I'll see you on the rooftop. Yes, we go to Boston. Thirty three year old guy there named Leonard Lomax was charged with a salt and battery causing serious bodily injury, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon which would be a brick, and malicious destruction of property exceeding twelve hundred dollars. So he gets taken into custody arrested after he and some other clown attack some dude who was in his car outside of an ice cream shop near Boston. The first dude hit the guy in the car with the rock, the other then the guy. The guy gets out and is attempted. Hey man, just you know, leave me be. This other dude, this Leonard Lomax comes and starts bashing him repeatedly with the brick. All right, wow, Now before I get to the payoff here, let me just tell you the extent of the guy's injury. The bashing with a brick was a little hardcore itself. Orbital fractures, skull fractures, brain bleed.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what we need the nets.
Speaker 2: So the guy.
Speaker 1: Is now Leonard released on his own recognisance. Why a judge doesn't happen in my world? Really started? He beat this guy with a brick within an inch of his life. What is the rationalization? Here's none, bwo. As much as it started off as just a ha ha ha to come into effect, somebody said, be on the lookout, uh, be on the lookout for a twelve gage shotgun hashtag bwo. Yeah, that would have just taken care of it. You got it right there in the cruiser, do you not. Yeah, I'm thinking of different cops that we both know, and your family, my family. You just rech raight here and go hold on, I'll be right back. Machete versus and he drops like a pigeon. I had a little bit of alcas head north to stop it doing. They don't don't put that in people's heads. Whatever you're talking about orbital fractures, there's another sound effect for you.
Speaker 3: That's shotgun for guy on the roof of the machete.
Speaker 2: This adult boutique in Canada was robbed with a break in a few weeks ago and thieves got off with about made off of about eight thousand dollars worth of high end leather gear, cash, and adult accessories. All. They've now apprehended four people and charged with the break in from a few weeks ago. Although this is a great quote from the from from the law enforcement release, a lot of items geared toward female self pleasure have not been recovered. Dude, is that a headline? No, it is an I do. However, I do have two more contenders for headline of the week. I think that's five this week, So we're gonna I'll bring you one in the next Idiotology and then we'll have the last entry in the final Idiotology and then open it up and throw it in the court of the listeners to decide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we do each week, is you vote on what the head on of the week is. By the way, get ready, somebody requested the sound of a net sounds a lot like your flare gun.
Speaker 2: But what about the scoop again? What's the scoop? The like the oak Hill sweetie scoop that.
Speaker 3: Lets you scoop it up some oak Hill sweeties.
Speaker 1: Man, get a whole pound at one time, shrimp boiled shrimp, shrimp, cocktail shrimp, scampy coconut shrimp.
Speaker 2: I Love Shrimp Linen on demand, download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Are you ready for the