Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you tako one on one one w JR R. But you're freaking idiot all right. Here we go off on our adventure into the never ending world of idiotology.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: I have segment that will never die because the amount of weirdos out there in the world.
Speaker 2: And just offbeat, non traditional type news stories. I am sure the Bulldog will have something to say about this in the sports page next hour, but I thought maybe we could discuss it a little here. First, the rumblings had been there for a while about a new relationship that was on the scene in South Florida. It was confirmed this weekend by one Tiger Woods.
Speaker 4: Ooo, so he's not with that, just plain, Jane.
Speaker 2: Look at account lady. That was a very mess. And then she tried to sue him, and she wanted keys to the house. And remember that whole deal there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how quickly I forget And she didn't.
Speaker 2: Fit the mold of Tiger types.
Speaker 4: No, that's what I was saying, Plane, Jane, who's he?
Speaker 2: He's back on the wagon with the prototype. I'll just show you the picture right here. Her name is the name you probably recognize, the former daughter in law of our current president, Vanessa Trump.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to see the picture you're putting up there. You know why, because I'm going straight to the Google machine and getting all.
Speaker 2: Pictures of her. Hey, baby, this is Kai Trump's mother. She's the ex of Don Junior. They still, from what I understand, have an amicable relationship. They broke up, broke apart in twenty eighteen. But Kai, I guess you hear a lot about Kai because she's the eldest granddaughter. She's the gall gonna be going to the U next year.
Speaker 3: Okay, all I know is her former husband. Uh, sorry about your luck. She's got the big dog.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Remember he's got a hog on him. His legs might not be what they used to be, but he's got his third leg.
Speaker 4: He's kicking.
Speaker 2: So the word, the insider trading is he's too struck up the relationship when they cross paths at the Benjamin School where their kids go. I know a little something about the Benjamin School.
Speaker 3: Very pompous place, I take it.
Speaker 2: It's a very good school. It's very expensive. It's in North Palm Beach, and I used to love crushing them in football.
Speaker 4: Eh, loved it.
Speaker 3: Imagine that car line. All it is is nanny's dropping kids off the damn well, there ain't no way in hill Tiger's pulling up in the car line.
Speaker 4: You remember the days in the car line that was a bitch. Oh God, I mean you.
Speaker 3: The one thing you do is have those fantasy relationships with another mom in line.
Speaker 2: Who always arrived around the same time as you. It was like, hey, we cross paths again.
Speaker 3: I had one of those ninth grade center like we back in hey next to each other and act like didn't notice, or she did the same, and then she'd hike up a leg and then yeah. Then about a week later I noticed she didn't park in the same place, probably because a creepy old food next.
Speaker 4: Door weird guy's eyeballing me. Yeah quick, creeping your legs up? All right?
Speaker 2: Uh well, congrats Tiger. See they both look very very happy. Good for them, yea, good for them. Let's go ahead and do it. Man, we got a first headline of the week contender here, right, they're right. Pirates Booty founder stages Long Island's mutiny, declares he's man, and tries to fire village staff.
Speaker 3: All right, I can't write these big things. And somebody goes just to google AI. I physically write him down. Pirates, booty finder founder, the snack founder. Sorry, I'm trying to rush. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Stage's Long Island Mutiny. Declares he's mayor and tries to fire the village staff. That would be the village of Seacliff where he resides. And in like two weeks before their mayor's election, he jumped in the fray and said he was running. He got smoked in the election. The Robert Erlik lost one thy sixty four to sixty two. Nonetheless, though he did claim that he won the election.
Speaker 5: In I will be mayor tonight and they'll be with mayor tomorrow morning. I'm asking and imploring the governor to come down and give us help. We are abuse and we are threatened and frightened each day by these public officials who do not recognize residents at all.
Speaker 4: If he wants to be the mayor at this point in the process, is the only way that he can be on a ballot is to have residents right in his name.
Speaker 1: If people really want a new voice and they feel that they and he's their guy, then goho, it's a free.
Speaker 4: And open election.
Speaker 2: Why is he need to mess with being mayor when he's got the Pirates booty Uh, you know all.
Speaker 4: The income from that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So is that stuff any good?
Speaker 4: The stack food, Yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 3: USA, it's you know, the uh it's similar to the white cheat, the white chattered Cheetos.
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm still stuck on. Right in the head on, a Pirate's booty founder stages Long Island mutiny and.
Speaker 2: Declares he's mayor and tries to fire the entire village Stack Claires.
Speaker 4: He's mayor. Yeah, this one's really not floating.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, you're gonna beat this headline of the week, declares he's mayor, and I'm just gonna go dot dot dot dot because Pat, I know it was last week, but we always do headline of the year at the end of all this and right now, when you have one.
Speaker 4: Pirates booty founder, I thought, ages.
Speaker 3: Long Island mutiny and hold on and declares mayor and blah blah blah. Versus teacher accused of gang bang with middle schoolers school mask now junior high students wearing streame masks or somebody trying to sell regurgitated dog toes. Listen, I declare a stronger headline of the week. If you're gonna start with the headline of the week, I wrote it down. I have another one later on in the show. Okay, good, all right, because I can already tell you I think I was gonna come in here and get browbeat in the first idiotology.
Speaker 2: Man, we're not having a strong enough headline of the week. Out of the gate. You got a mutiny right over here. Boy, I thought the use of mutiny tying into the pirates he snack food and was was clever And yeah, maybe I'm just missed the target.
Speaker 3: Clever as clever as listen. Next headline is going to beat this one, I promise you.
Speaker 2: Final Finally, more on this story on our Facebook page. This This is a fantastic quote. It comes from Tommy Shaw of Styx. He's doing an interview and talking about, you know, how his life has changed. Obviously, he's still got the band thing going strong. In fact, they're working on a new album and all that. He and his wife live on a wildlife refuge.
Speaker 4: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: And he says these days he now spends quote more on bird seed than he did on cocaine.
Speaker 4: Now that Clinton Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app iHeartRadio