Speaker 1: Thanks. Searching in to another episode of Gang That Drank, a supernatural drinking game podcast. Want to skip those ads and get early access, Become a member at true story dot fm, slash join and discover all the other great parts that come with it. Hello, and welcome to Gang. Oh mine was delayed reaction? Crack that time? Oh no, it's a supernatural drinking game podcast. It's the podcast where we make up drinking game rules for our favorite episodes of our favorite show, Supernatural. We recap the episode for you and tell you how all the episode, how all the episodes played out. I said the same thing last week. I'm just screwing it up left and right. We tell you how the drinking game rules play out. During the recap, we rank them for how many times they hit, and then we tell you what's coming up for the next episode.
Speaker 2: Gosh dang right, that's what we do.
Speaker 1: But who does it? Who's over there? Who's that?
Speaker 2: Oh, Chrissy. This is Nate McCord, a performer and teacher at the Neighborhood Comedy Theater in downtown Mesa, Arizona, and back in our own digs.
Speaker 1: And I'm Chrissy Lynz, one of the directors at the Neighborhood Comedy Theater in downtown Mace, Arizona. I'm also a performer there and I'm so happy be here with you this week. Nate McCord And.
Speaker 2: Who's that over there? Oh? Shoot, I was laid on the draw. It is great to be here with you, Chrissy. I am excited to talk about your episode today is a good one, and yeah, I really like I like it for a lot of reasons, so I'm excited to get into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and for our bonus content tonight. If you're a member, you get bonus content. So become a member so you can get our bonus content. We're going to talk about favorite pop culture witches. This is a witchy episode, so we're going to talk about our favorite witchies.
Speaker 2: Gosh, yes we are, and I've got mine. I just hope you don't take any of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got a bunch, so okay, okay, So if you take one of mine, I'll just skip to the next one down the list.
Speaker 2: That's fine. Yeah, there's there's a lot of them out there. But Chrissy, what are the rules for our game?
Speaker 1: Okay? So we're doing season seven, episode five, shut Up, Doctor Phil. So our rules are take a drink anytime someone dies a classic, take a drink for Dean's bad dreams. Take a drink if someone says yeah, okay, take a drink for coins, Take a drink if Dean or Sammy snoop, if they're snooping around, take a drink. Take a shot, or double your drink, or finish your drink, or however you want to extra celebrate a unfortunate trump reference. Take a drink for dead plants, take a drink when Dean gets pie, take a drink for a worst push if the boys get forced pushed, and then take a drink when Don stuns of Leviathan. Oh that's another shot. That's another multiplier, the double drink when Don stuns of Leviathan. Those are our rules, and we're talking like I said. Season seven, episode five, Shut Up, Doctor Phil. Original air date October twenty one, twenty eleven. Written by Brad Buckner and Eugene ross Lemming, directed by Phil Segrisha, a favorite director in the supernatural universe. All right, here we go. Then the boys hate witches and they're talking about how they're just gross viewing bodily fluids. All over the place, and there's just a bunch of gross images that accompany their hatred of wish witches. We got a reminder that the Leviathans are out there, and check the Leviathan is on the hunt. We get a reminder about Sam and Amy being all cute together, and then we get to a reminder that Dean kills Amy and now he feels bad. Oh, dean'savin feels now, you're so much better at that than me. We're at a salon where a realtor is on the phone while she's getting set up in a blow dryer. Suddenly it's too hot and she cries out for Chris, the stylist. She flails and kicks, she can't get out, she's stuck under there, and she dies in the blow dryer. Take a drink, dude, it's gross.
Speaker 2: It is gross.
Speaker 1: We get the Supernatural title cards. Splat, splat, splat. It's our Leviathan season one. We love it. At the motel, Dean is having his bad dreams. Take a drink of the Leviathans and how gross they are and about Sam and Amy, and he is just you know, poor Dean can ever sleep, He can't ever get forty winks. He looks around for a drink, but he can't. His beer is up to his bedside beer is empty. Of course he keeps a bedside beer. Who doesn't, but his is empty and Sammy is gone. Sammy is out doing god knows what. So next we see him drinking whiskey and doing research. Sammy, it turns out was out jogging. Dean is all like, what are you doing out there? Lance Armstrong? And Sam is like, that's biking, which should have been a rule every time every time they say he referenced Armstrong, it should have.
Speaker 2: Been a rule incorrect references like yeah, and then like I love anytime. Dean's has given Sam a hard time for just like trying to beat healthy, live longer.
Speaker 1: And he does every time. It's like we always joke about how the boys are like perfect physical specimens and they never go to the gym, but Sammy at least tries to keep fit, right.
Speaker 2: Like occasionally you see him, yes, working out or doing stuff.
Speaker 1: Drinking a smoothie or you know, no, yeah, right.
Speaker 2: He eats healthier all that. Nope, not Dean.
Speaker 1: No, not Dean. He's a double cheeseburger man. So Diana is like, I caught a case. It's in Prosperity Indiana. There's been all these weird deaths. Let's go investigate. Yay and Sammy attempting to force a boy melodrama scene a BM scene is like, what's going on with you? And Dean is like, look, you're the new Sam and that's all great. You're out being Lance Armstrong and I'm just still me. Okay, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Anyone else would be wouldn't be. It was kind of his speech yep.
Speaker 1: Oh so uh this is when they say yeah, okay, over and over. Yes, don't just say yeah, okay, yeah, okay, yeah, okay. I think they say it four times in all.
Speaker 2: In that moment, and I think it has said a couple more.
Speaker 1: Times later on okay, so take it away.
Speaker 2: I counted one more.
Speaker 1: Okay, take drinks. We catch a chat who is on their trail. He's like, yes, boss, I'm followed the unseen boss who we don't know who it is yet. And he's like, I'm on their trail. I just stopped for a snack and we see he's got a body in the trunk. Sam investigates with the sister of the victim and she's like, you don't get it because you don't live here. Everyone loved Wendy. At the salon, Dean finds a creepy coin. Take a drink, and he notices the dead plants by Wendy's bench. Take another drink. We cut to a construction site where a guy in a porta potty gets ganked by a floating nail gun, which is gross and cheesy and just a little bit silly. This episode is just a little bit silly. And that's one of the silly parts. Is that a floating nail gun ganks guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a lot of it silly, I think at certain points, but yes, this is.
Speaker 1: What okay, okay, So take a drink. Think someone died. Sam and Dean investigate and he's like, so you're telling me once again that there's no way this could have happened. There's no generator, there's no way that the nail gun could have worked. There's nowhere to plug it in. And it's just like the same thing he said at the salon. They don't go up that high. If they had had a failure of some kind, it would have shut down. There's no way it could have happened. This is the same thing. Dean finds another coin, take a drink. We have connection. There's a coin in both places. Sammy found a connection the shopping center project. There was a shopping center project with only one guy who was involved. Who's left alive, and that's Don Stark. He might be next. The boys are worried, so they go and find Don Stark. He has a statue in the town. Dean is drinking from a flask. Now, this is not the Bobby flask that we all know and love, yes, with Bobby's ghost attached. This is just some flask that he's like drinking out of. And Sammy's like, that's so gross. You're being so sleazy. What are you doing drinking from a flask in the middle of the day, in the middle of town, in front of Don's Stark statue of all places, right, and just he's.
Speaker 2: Being a caricature. He's being a Jimmy McNulty from the wire.
Speaker 1: I don't understand that reference.
Speaker 2: No, well, yeah, anyway, it's yeah, he's a guy can't control his drink.
Speaker 1: Basically, yeah, he's and he's like drinking the pain away. And it's like, well, maybe just don't kill Sam's friends.
Speaker 2: Next time, but yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yes, So Bobby comes through with the coin info. It's a Romanian coin. So now we know that little tidbit. And they noticed that the plants are all dead around Don's statue, take a drink. We see just a quick shot of Chet driving down the road listening to some like weird country music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very weird music. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They go and meet with Don Stark, who is James Marsters Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, A handsome devil. If ever, there was one. We talked recently about who we would pay to see at a convention and if so, how much we would pay to see them at a convention. And I think I would pay like in the like seventy five dollar range to get a picture with James Barsters.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could see that, not me.
Speaker 1: Personally, Yeah, yeah, well I know that are fundamentally against it.
Speaker 2: Not fund I think we discovered there were some there's some I would maybe pay some money to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yours are like major A list icons.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, it's got to be worth it, like really really really worth it in my opinion, Uh, really random. Since we were just on this topic, I watched a Bar Rescue. Now, I guess they like have celebrities being John Taffer in episodes, and last night Danny was the celebrity celebrity who got to go in and yell at people and stuff.
Speaker 1: Does he know about running a bar?
Speaker 2: Oh no, he owns. No, he owns like taco, like a chain of taco restaurants, like Danny Treo's Tacos, Like he actually is a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, and.
Speaker 2: He you know, so he actually knows what he's talking about and stuff. And he or at least, you know, on the cameras that looks like he knows what he's talking about and stuff. But yeah, it's very I love Bar Rescue, but I hadn't watched in a while, and I was like, oh, and then it was like Danny Trejo and I was like, oh, that's cool, thinking he's just gonna like be with John and no, he was just being John Tafford.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's cool. Yeah, if I was going to be on Bar Rescue and then all of a sudden, Danny Tray.
Speaker 2: Literally he walks in and someone goes, that's the guy from Spy Kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is Machete Uncle machete.
Speaker 2: It's so funny man. Yeah, no, sorry to get us off track on that. Just as he brought up taking pictures with celebrities, and that's one that we've taken together. I was like, oh, yeah, this happened last night.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, yep, awesome. I love it. Uh. So they meet Jenny Kleine, who is his assistant, and they seem very close. U. He's baking him cupcakes. So Sammy snoops around, take a drink well, Deane continues to interrogate Don. Deane finds the closet is half empty, and there's clear evidence that the wife has left. But what she left behind is all the evidence needed to know that she's a witch. She just left all her witchy shit evidence behind, I guess, not thinking anyone would investigate in there. But she's just like, oh, I'm gonna take all my clothes and shoes, but I'm gonna leave my important witch shit behind. Although in retrospect, I suppose it could have been Don Stark's witch shit.
Speaker 2: True, well no, because it was like all the people that she was attacking.
Speaker 1: Not yet it wasn't. It was just the symbols and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know, then maybe it was okay.
Speaker 1: So we get a creepy Trump reference take a shot, which.
Speaker 2: Makes it like it matches the episode title at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Dawn reveals that he had an affair with Wendy, the lady at the salon, and they warned On to make up with his wife. His wife is Maggie. We see a picture of her on the mantle. It's Charisma Carpenter from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Yay an angel. We see more dead plants outside the house, take a drink. They then go to Maggie's house to investigate her, which like, how did they know where she lives?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: I guess? How do they know where anyone lives?
Speaker 2: Right? Like? They must have really good I mean phone books in these towns.
Speaker 1: Still I guess. So, So this time Dean goes in snoops, take a drink. Charisma Carpenter blows off Sam and he sets off a car alarm to Warren Dean, who finds evidence of all her kills and he sees that Jenny Klein is next. So they go to Jenny's house again. How did they know? How did they reverse engineer where Jenny Klein Lives. She's baking cupcakes and she bites into a cupcake as a charisma carpenter. Maggie is chanting and she finds a bleeding, beating heart in the middle of her cupcake. So gross, yeah, straight up. And she starts like coughing and choking and sputtering and like just puking up blood. And she's like standing over the sink, puking her blood into the sink. And then Sam and Dean come busting in, and Dean takes her over to the couch. Why would you do that, Dean? She's in the right spot. She's she's where she needs to be.
Speaker 2: Over a sink, over a sink, and he just moves there. I don't know, what do we want in crazy moments? We just do weird things.
Speaker 1: We let's go bleed on the couch because.
Speaker 2: It's hard to shoot that camera shot from the sink. I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He's like, Sammy, find the coin, and Sammy looks all around and he finds the coin in short order, take a drink for the coin. He puts it on the counter and shoots it, which I guess takes away its power.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows that.
Speaker 1: Everyone knows that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We cut to later. Jenny is all cleaned up and she's freaking out. There were hearts, tiny hearts, and my cupcakes, and Dean's like, you're hext. Yeah, you got to get out of town. Put six or eight hundred miles between you and this town. Jenny says that she and Don are not a thing, that she's just as assistant and that would be gross. We go to a charity auction where Charisma Carpenter is arranging things and her best friend Sue is there, who's real weird. This side character is just so creepy weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then there's like, I mean not we wees. She's gone pretty quickly, but like, yeah, it's very weird. And I guess I don't get the point of her. I guess she's the one who's Yeah, she's the one who's telling lies about Don.
Speaker 1: And and also truths about Donn.
Speaker 2: The truth and lies.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, And she's just like, you're so beautiful, You're so on top of this. I've got your back. It's gonna be amazing. You're amazing. I love you. Don shows up and has words with the best friend Sue and She's like, hello, don your wife who's divorcing you. You want to know where she is. And it's like, yeah, just stay out of it, geez. Donn and Maggie chat and she he's like, between your charity work and your art, I was edged out of your life. And she's like, oh please, there were three people in this marriage meet you and your ego, which is a good line. Yes, And he's like, by the way, some FBI agents were asking about what's going on, You've got to stop. And she's like, those were Hunter's sweetheart, and I'm dealing with them. And Don's like, this stops now, Maggie. She says, it's so cute when you try and tell me what to do. And then she like he goes outside to leave and she like shakes the face off his bust. I love that scene, yeah, which Sam and Dean are watching. Sam and Dean just happened to be sitting outside in the Apollo and she's and Dean is very upset about this. He's like, oh, come on, sure, kill all the people you want, but to take down a man's commemorative bust, that's just cold hearted. Uh. Bobby calls with a spell to take care of these witches, and Dean's like, yep, I got it all right, I'll remember it. And then he's like needs to write it down in a funny moment where he's like, Nope, I got it. I'll remember. And then he's like asking Sammy for a pet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all do that sometimes. Oh no I got this, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, No, I don't. I don't know. I don't don't.
Speaker 2: I don't got it.
Speaker 1: I don't got it. And then she's practicing her speech. The best friend is like, I love you. It's very creepy. We go to the motel, Dina is having a pie, take a drink. Sammy shows up with the chicken feet and he's like and he's like, oh, those are stinky. And the guy's like, yeah, the freezer was busted and apparently all the shops in town are having bad luck, busted pipes and things like that. It's like the whole luck of the town is churning because of Maggie and her spells. At the charity event, Darn parks outside and they have that Sue and Maggie are going to have like a little celebratory drink and there's an eyeball in her Martini. Another moment straight out of Temple of Doom. Yes, Then the paintings start melting and Charisma Carpenter like steps into the room and she's like, he did this? How could he? He knows what this meant to me. And Sue is like, Dawn did this? How could Don have arranged all of this? And she's like, he did this and she's like, don't worry, we'll get him back. And there's one thing he can't take from you is you have people who love you. And then she gets decapitated by a silver tray. Take a drink. Someone died.
Speaker 2: It's another really cheesy moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she says, fine, Donald, it's war. The boys show up and they realize that Don is also a witch and it's the War of the Roses up in here. Uh but uh oh b plot coming in. Chet has found them.
Speaker 2: Don don't don.
Speaker 1: Don don don h The boys go to Don's house and they're like, Maggie will show up, and lo and behold, Maggie shows up. The boys run in with the chicken feet spell that does nothing, and Maggie's like, let me guess, chicken feet not chilled? Huh, I guess the chicken feet have to be chilled in order for the spell to work.
Speaker 2: She knew, and then she knew that's why she shut down the cooler in that place, because she knew the boys were onto him. Onto. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's moving, she's doing chess moves right, She's three steps ahead, all right. So she's like they start to They're like, you're not gonna leave here. Well, you're gonna leave here, but you're not gonna leave here alive. And they start to do a spell together, which is very cute. They chant together and Sammy's like, all right, well our spell didn't work. We can't kill them with our guns and knives, so let's try to talk them out of this. And they're like, you guys are bonded, and she's like, you're on his side. Zap, Take a drink. They're just zapping the boys.
Speaker 2: All around for bush and many force pushes.
Speaker 1: But he regrets it. Zap, Zap, Zap. Take drinks, Take drinks, Take drinks. Chrisma Carpenter is like, I've had eight hundred years of this and he's like, don't even don't make me bring up the Renaissance and he's like, nothing happened with Jenny uh and he and he goes, I'm sorry, and so the boys are like, see you're talking. You're meant to be together. And then Dean gets swallowed up by a herd of bees, but they kiss and make up and he says the cheesiest line in the whole episode, You're the woman I want to never grow old with.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Leslo and Nudja, oh fucking witches. And they go back to the hotel and Chet is there. Oh no, and he Dean is like, give me a break, it's been a long day. And Check goes and it's not over yet. They shoot him in the chest and nothing happens, just black ooze comes out and he's like, you're a bit outmatched, boys, and they fight, fight, fight. Chet is totally getting the upper hand. He's wiping the floor with our boys and zap, zap zap. He falls down. Don comes in and he's like what the hell is that and they're like, what are you doing here? And he's like, well, I gotta get some coins from under your beds. Coins, take a drink and she's like what, we save your marriage. She was gonna kill us anyway, and he's like, yeah, you gotta love her. When she gets a bug up her ass, she never gives up. And he's like, that spell only lasts for a few days. So find a deep hole and throw him in there. And they're like, okay, well we'll do the next best thing. We'll chain him up and take him to Bobby's right. So then they have uh, yeah, we're gonna do We're gonna do some homework about him. So Sam and Dean go to the Impala and Sammy tries to have a BM scene with Dean. He's like, hey, you know how he got them to talk, Maybe we should talk and Sam's like, no, that's or Dean's like, no, that's stupid, and Sam's like, yeah, but you know, whatever you need to tell me, you can tell me, like you can unload, Dean. I'm here for you, which is like such a difference from what in the episodes we've been doing, what we've been hearing from Sam, where he's all like we shouldn't be brothers and we shouldn't be family, and like you don't even know me and just leave me alone. And now he's like, tell me what's going on, Dean. Let's connect, let's let's hash it out. He's enlightened, and Dean's just like, cool it, bro, We're fine. And then they get in the Ampulla and drive away and like theoretically they're gonna be driving for a long long time. So what are they what are they not gonna talk? They're not gonna talk. They're not gonna talk about anything. What are they gonna talk about? You're just gonna listen to the same three cassette tapes that Dean has in the car.
Speaker 2: They pick up the radio.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's boring. But that's shut up, doctor Phil.
Speaker 2: You've never done a cross country driver where you just pick up the radio station from wherever you're at.
Speaker 1: Uh. That sounds like a nightmare to me.
Speaker 2: Nate, I mean, I'm done it several times. It's not terrible. Nope, you just got it.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of shit my dad would be into. But it's not for me. Like I'm I'm like, I'm driving to Tucson this weekend, and I'm already like, well, I can't listen to Dateline on Tuesday. I've got to save Dateline because I need something to keep me going through this long.
Speaker 2: Only I drive to Tucson. You gotta Yeah, I'd throw on a podcast or something because it's only ninety minutes. But drive across country and we're just like, hey, I can't decide what I want to listen to, Like, I don't want to make it. I want to even think about going on to Spotify and pick a playlist or choosing one of the ones I got. I just just want something to do it for me. And then you just hit seek as you're driving. I mean I used to drive a car they didn't have Like all I had was AMFM, and that's what I was driving back and forth across the country. So like it would literally that was my only option was that or have headphones.
Speaker 1: In, which is unsafe. You shouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't do it. So yeah, it would just be literally just hit and seek in every little town and cross plains. And yeah, sometimes you can only pick up like NPR, which is fine, Like I loved it when I could get NPR, the classical station. But then I you know, depending on where you're at, you have a heavier like rock or country or whatever. Lean anyway, anyway, that's.
Speaker 1: A little time. I terrible.
Speaker 2: I remember once being in the Panhandle of Texas. Yeah, Panhandle of Texas and I was picking up a radio station in Kansas. How flat it was?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Okay, Kansas radio station? Yeah cool, it's cool, all right, Chrissy. How these rules play out?
Speaker 1: Okay? Someone dies three times?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Dean has bad dreams once? Yes, they say, yeah, okay four times?
Speaker 2: I got five because I got one earlier or later on from I think a different character.
Speaker 1: Oh, good for you. How many times did you get coins as a thing?
Speaker 2: Five times?
Speaker 1: I got five to two? Yeah, Dean and Sammy snoop once a piece. There's one Trump reference.
Speaker 2: Thank goodness, just the one.
Speaker 1: Thank goodness. How many times did you get dead plants? Four? Me too? Okay, Dean gets a pie once?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: How many force pushes did you count?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 1: Same? I think this is the only time we've ever got the exact same count. We did it. Don stuns the Leviathan once.
Speaker 2: He sure does.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: I loved Margers and Carpenter in this. I just like they're so good. They're so good together. They wrote these their fun characters that it's kind of a bummer we only get see them the once like and then in the vein that we just got done with two episodes ago, with the you know, killing Amy, Like we just like let these two go. There's no discussion after Don leaves of like should we go after that? Like how are we gonna come back and kill them?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, they they're definitely gonna kill again. They're gonna live forever and they're definitely gonna kill again.
Speaker 2: We can't take them out.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna let them do their thing.
Speaker 2: But Amy had to die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's the same thing with the Purge where he lets her live, and it's like, yeah, I just think that was the most undean thing, right, I agree? All right, but that was a good episode. I loved it. It's fun, it's silly, it's stunt casting. We never see those two again, we never hear from them again. But this is the this is the Jenny Kleine that they try and save in clip show and they find her in the oven.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, okay, because we were like one episode and that's what. Yes, we went back and looked at up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's from this episode.
Speaker 2: Nice nice, nice, nice cool. Well, Chrissy, are you ready for our next episode?
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: We are taking a break from the chuck Wagon for at least one maybe two. Are only I believe. I think I counted right. Eight episodes left with Chuck in them, so we are nearly towards the end. But we are going to take a little break since we're at kind of a stopping point in the Chuck arc where we left off, so we yeah, a little break. So we're gonna go all the way back to season five, episode six, an episode that I swear we have done, and everything I can look up we have not done it. It's called I Believe the Children are our Future? Have we done this for mashup Chrissy? Is that what I'm I feel like I've seen this episode so many times? No, Okay, I don't know why. Maybe I've just caught it on TV a bunch. I don't know. Do you know? Are you familiar with this episode?
Speaker 1: Not yet? Maybe what I hear? The rules?
Speaker 2: Okay, we are taking a drink when the boys are scratching. Okay, taking a drink if someone dies? Can I just do that too? In a row? Take a drink for the whoopie cushion anytime you see a whoopie cushion. Okay, take a drink for the tooth fairy. Sorry, take a drink for quote tooth fairy anytime someone says tooth fairy. Okay, take a drink for each time the boys guess wrong of what is going on.
Speaker 1: I love that rule. Yes, all right, they always think of Aula. It's a tulpa, it's once boys.
Speaker 2: Take a drink anytime an urban legend is mentioned or seen or witnessed or referenced. So that's gonna be your hero rule. Okay, take a quote for page and plant. Okay, take a drink. I'm again two episodes. We're gonna do this anytime someone is like force pushed or choked, and that's someone not just the boys, that could be anybody. Okay, and taking a drink for actually this is your shot or you finish your drink, your multiplier for toy soldier Cass.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now I still don't know the episode. No, I don't know. I don't know it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think as soon as it kind of gets going, you'll you'll remember again. I feel like I've seen it so many times that as even I'm watching it, I'm like I was looking up. I'm just like scrolling through searching im. We have not done this right, And then yeah, I don't think we did it for mashups. I don't know why. I've seen it a lot, but it is. Maybe it's just that memorable. Maybe I haven't seen that a lot. It's just there's a lot of like kind of memorable sit next with you. Yeah, it definitely does. Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what I'm excited to watch. Okay, Well, thank you so much for listening, Thank you for being with us here at the end, we appreciate you, We love you. We would never gang you, get dranks with you. Yes, we would gang drinks with you.
Speaker 2: Drinks with us at the Neighborhood Comedy Theater, like maybe like after a show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll go to the Pedal House. We'll go to Cheopacabra. We'll go to Cheop of Cobra. That would be more apart Cabra of course, speaking of the Neighborhood Comedy Theater, tell us more about where people can come see us in the real world.
Speaker 2: They can see us at two to one four West Main Street in downtown Mesa, Arizona. In the real world, Windy shows on Friday Saturday nights at seven thirty. Sometimes we do them on Thursdays too, like cases student showcases that people should come see because the work Workshoppers work hard, and uh yeah, that's that's what we do. We do improvised comedy and there's different shows on different nights and and something little something for everybody. So bring the fam, come on out.
Speaker 1: Yeah dot com, NCT, Phoenix dot com and for neighborhoods see for comedy, t for theater, and Phoenix all spelled out dot com. Uh, you can find me on my other podcast, the Most Excellent Eighties Movies Podcast. We're having a real banger season this year. We've done uh both the We've done the last two Star Wars movies and uh we've done we just did Tron where we did Blue Velvet. We're gonna do.
Speaker 2: When is I don't know.
Speaker 1: We gotta do it, we gotta do it soon. We'll do it soon. I promise.
Speaker 2: I'm dying. I want to watch it, but I'm like saving my annual watch of it for like when it's closer to when we might do the pot because I really do want to. I want to talk to Bulderam.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll do it soon, I promise. Fingers crossed. And so if you're here with us still at the end and you want a little more Nate and Chrissy. You want some more chit chat, become a member over at true story dot fm, where you can uh, you can do what I just said. You can become a member and you get extra special bonus content. You get access to a discord where you can chat with us and learn all about all the other fabulous shows that true story dot fm has to offer. And like, rate review, subscribe, Tell a friend, Tell your local neighborhood witch. Tonight we're going to be talking about our favorite pop culture witches. So become a member and you get that conversation for your membership. And when you're out there in the world saving people and hunting things, you know the family business. Be sure to keep the gank that drank modo in mind. Be excellent to each other, and party party on dud