Speaker 1: We bring up boot. That's what we do. We bring no we bring no booms to you.
Speaker 2: We bring that boat. We bring up boom for ever what we bring up boat? Still brading, still brading, still brading. Was that one who wonder would bring the boot. We're back bringing the strongs and turn off the volume.
Speaker 1: The bull was a song and some of this year. Now bring up Let's go a J big justice on the cruise show. Let's get it. We're here to bring all boom. Jackie, where were you? We're here to bringing all boom? So excited you guys are here. It's crazy. I know you can't tell, but I'm telling you right now, she's very excited.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel the energy, the energy. Let's go, hey, J how we feel man?
Speaker 4: I love La. La has been so much fun this week. There's so much to do here. I mean, uh, the sports card shops that we've been to LA sports Cards. We've met some of the awesome creators out here. Crash Adams was out here. We had a great time with Yeah Lakers game. Forget the Lakers game right let's Crypto dot com. We're gonna be at the Kings game again tomorrow night and then of course Sunday night, ay e w revolution.
Speaker 1: Bring justice. How we feeling, big dogs, I'm so excited for revolution.
Speaker 3: You're excited so far, man, Yo, Like this is just an amazing time for you.
Speaker 1: You're having a great time.
Speaker 5: I'm having the best childhood ever.
Speaker 1: I wish I could say that I had the complete opposite. You don't.
Speaker 4: What though, How great is it that for Big Justice to recognize that? Be grateful for that? I mean, Big Justice brings dog.
Speaker 3: Boom for saying, you know there's there's chicken bakes here. Yeah, thank you so much for that. A Big Justice said that they're skinnier out here in La.
Speaker 4: I believe, yes, I took a look. I believe in justice on that one.
Speaker 1: Cookies and aj, what do we call that?
Speaker 4: It's a double Chong chocolate cookie, man, anyone else I could say, like, I can have you guys, No.
Speaker 3: Right, No, people have tried, and it's it's just something unique to you.
Speaker 4: There's a certain happiness, a certain base to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give it to us one more time.
Speaker 4: It's a double Chong chocolate cookie, a double chok chocolate cooky.
Speaker 1: Not bad, not bad. Look at that one. Three big booms, boom, boom boom.
Speaker 5: It's one of you guys like justin turn.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, you know he's a Dodger. He was a Dodger. He was a Dodger, right, so we show love you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we thought that was also.
Speaker 5: Just floating around, so we just decided to put it in here.
Speaker 1: That made its way in here.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you can have any if you want, you guys, Man AW revolutions Man, big deal, Let's go huge deal, no doubt, AJ.
Speaker 1: What's going on with the.
Speaker 4: First time ever All Elite Wrestling AW will be at Crypto dot com.
Speaker 1: How about it?
Speaker 4: The same floor that the groat the greatest basketball all Great basketball player of all time, Shack Shack one Championships right there on that floor, and now we will be wrestling right there on that floor Sunday night. AW Revolution Cannot Wait. Tickets are still available at AW ticks dot com. You can catch the pre show absolutely free on YouTube on the AEW channel and then head right over to pay per view. The card is stacked. My man will Osprey, He's gonna be taking on Fletcher.
Speaker 1: We got my man Swerve.
Speaker 4: Swerve is gonna be taken on Ricochet and of course, of course the Championship match, Mox versus our Guy, the Rated our Superstar, the Radar Superstar. He's coming to bring the off boom. And let's not forget the Trios match, the Big Trios match. Got MX them and Johnny TV. They have no idea what they got themselves into. Because Mark Briscoe, Urge Cassidy, Big Boom, AJ and Big Justice. We're coming down the ramp at the Crypto dot Com Arena and we're coming to bring the boom.
Speaker 1: Now, are we walking down till we bring the boom? Are we walking? Absolutely? Yeah? Absolutely, we bring the boom.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's so it's so iconic, it's uh, it's a part of America now. So I think that you know, when that audience there at Crypto dot Com they hear we bring the boom, they're gonna know what's coming.
Speaker 1: Are you running down? Walking down? Because you're running down to move too?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna be taking our time. We're gonna be taking it all in.
Speaker 1: Yeah you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, We're gonna be greeting the fans and that's what we're gonna be doing.
Speaker 6: Sitting ringside. We're gonna hit everybody's hand, everybody.
Speaker 3: There is there any nerves any la No, no, I don't let them settle in now.
Speaker 4: Our minds are so powerful. I think that's the thing that I really want to get out there to the world. Our minds are so powerful. If we don't let nerves in, they don't come in. Think about Think about your house, right, think about your house for a mint? Okay, when you got when when the garbage fills up at your house? What do you do when the nerves are the negative thoughts pop into your head?
Speaker 1: What do you do? Throw them out?
Speaker 3: Get them out, shut the door, and don't let them back in. Yeah, turn them into something else, turn them into yeah, into fuel, right, turn them into excitement. That's what I'm talking about. You know, fear is such an uncomfortable thing. Why is it uncomfortable because it's not supposed to be in us, not supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be allowing it in. Get rid of it, Get rid of it. Put that boom. You gotta give it the boom. Boom.
Speaker 4: Get ready, get rid of the boom and turn it into a.
Speaker 3: Boom many a j I know you know it took what over nine years to blow up?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: I mean, we were posting content right as mortgage, muscles and oh Man content posting content few views here, thirty views, thirty thousand views, twenty thousand views. But you just kept going until it worked, and it did. It was always a lot of fun. We were always having a lot of fun with it. And then there was the day that Big Justice came to me and said.
Speaker 5: This is wait.
Speaker 1: One thing, tell me one thing.
Speaker 6: That my dad always said was even if he got one thousand views, he would imagine there's a thousand people in front of him.
Speaker 5: That's just a thousand. That's a thousand people. That's insane. Like there's one, two, three, four eight of us in here and the whole room is filled, right you.
Speaker 1: Want yeh, think about it right? Fifty sixty thousand views at the stadium exactly.
Speaker 4: And you know, one of my four pillars of success and happiness, my big one is replace expectation with appreciation. You really want to be happy, you really want to be successful in life, you have to replace expectation with appreciation. So don't expect anyone to listen to this show, but love and appreciate everyone that does. Don't expect anyone to watch any video, man, but love and appreciate everyone that does mom. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys have come so far, and I mean there's so much ahead of you as well. It's insane, right, And we also have haters, which is a good sign of making it.
Speaker 1: Fellas, we've made it right. We've made it. We made it and if you got hate it, that means you're doing something right.
Speaker 4: When when it first started happening, and I was kind of looking at it and saying, big jealous, what's going on here? Some of the biggest creators in the world reach out to us, and I'm so grateful.
Speaker 1: I'll throw a few names.
Speaker 4: Mister beast reach out to us, face rug, reached out to us, pressed them, reached out to us, and they all said, you guys are doing a great job. Don't listen to any of this. It's just a culture. It's just they think it's funny. Nobody hates you. Keep doing your thing. You're bringing happiness to the world.
Speaker 1: Yo, athletes bringing the boom when they're celebrating, right.
Speaker 4: Yold mccagey right here in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: When you guys saw that, when you're going crazy, yeah, oh, absolutely.
Speaker 5: So much.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely our our man ers Texas quarterback, Detroit Lions kicker we had right by the way. By the way, you said, saying you said, I almost said San Diego.
Speaker 1: Very sorry. I grew up in the eighties. They were, you know, that's where they were.
Speaker 4: But Los Angeles be best uniform in the NFL, best uniform in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I love them, man, I think they're good. They're really good. And I love that lad did that? I remember that man, the lightning bolt. Yeah, I love the Chargers.
Speaker 5: Failure of five McConkey autograph only five in the world.
Speaker 1: Way, what's your favorite card that you have?
Speaker 6: Well, I have a moonbri on the Pokemon card. I pulled it with blazing cards and I just got the great back tomorrow.
Speaker 5: The video is coming down a little bit.
Speaker 1: But no way you can tell them. You can tell them.
Speaker 5: Let us know Big High Street you can get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, came back the grade.
Speaker 5: That's my favorite card. I had, not my most expensive, for sure. I had some guards that are up there yo her future.
Speaker 6: Yeah. He he pulled like two chars ar rainbow charge yards.
Speaker 5: Oh, I have no idea where they are. He doesn't let me touchos.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, yesterday a hot cheeto.
Speaker 1: In the form of a for eighty seven thousand saw that crazy Josh, so they.
Speaker 6: Opened it back Cheetos and they found a hot Cheeto shaped like chars are and it went on to auction and so for eighty seven thousand with text one hundred and twelve thousand dollars Cheeto.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy? Bro?
Speaker 4: What do you think a Cheeto in the shape of Big Justice would sell for man.
Speaker 1: Million dollars? Man? Yo man?
Speaker 3: And then of course the boom makes it to sn now crazy right, awesome?
Speaker 4: What was happening? So I was, so I was I go to sleep, bro, because I wake up early every day. I wake up about five forty five, get to the gym by about six fifteen, six thirty. So I woke up Sunday morning to a million text messages.
Speaker 1: You guys were on Saturday Love. Wait what are you talking about? So I go back. I see the Clipman.
Speaker 4: It was really cool because then a couple of weeks later, we were on the Jimmy Fallon Show and we were checking into the building just as Chloe was checking into the building. So Chloe sees us and she sees Big Judge. She said, I played you on a skid. So it's really cool.
Speaker 1: Oh that's crazy. Congratulations man. I love how the entire family's involved as well. Oh yeah, no doubt everyone's involved, right, everyone is.
Speaker 5: I'm a justice.
Speaker 1: Come on, talk to him man, Like they're all into it.
Speaker 3: Man, they're all you know, making content and it's a happy family, you know.
Speaker 1: And and Costco I'm sure appreciates the love.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we have a great relationship with Costco. The CFO text me, he says, Hey, it's my son's birthday, can you send me a quick video?
Speaker 1: So you're like, I'm gonna need a membership a lot.
Speaker 4: We have a great relationship with Costco, and we're partners with about probably about fifteen or twenty brands wow within Costco, right, yeah, yeah, I think it might be a little bit more so. We have a lot of partnerships with a lot of brands. So it's it's a great echosystem. Costco wins, we win, the brands win, and we keep pushing everything in there we.
Speaker 1: Can talk to to increase free samples. Many. I love the free there's.
Speaker 6: Like three at every Costco and sometimes they got the peanut butter and jelly out.
Speaker 4: Let's let's head over. Let's see the GM here in l A. Because I think the GM has some pull with that. Yea, yeah, yeah, let's meet.
Speaker 5: We have to go to one.
Speaker 6: They have like ten samples out. They have wanted every aisle of the fruit. It's the best Costco ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In l A we only get the three really only three samples. Yeah you know all right, yeah, let's go, let's go talk. There were great to us the other day.
Speaker 4: Yeah. We recorded here in l A the other day, no way, Yeah, and they were great to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's great man. Yeah, you're right. You know, you gotta sit on the furniture.
Speaker 3: You have to out pizza, you gotta have to cook, you gotta you know, you gotta enjoy Costco for Yeah, you feel me.
Speaker 5: Throw the paper towels.
Speaker 4: That's it, man, have you thrown the paper towels?
Speaker 1: Oh, you gotta throw the paper it's liberating. It's so what do we do?
Speaker 6: So the kid has the cart and you pick up the paper towels and throw it to them and they put in there.
Speaker 1: You got like you got get a good page. You got to get a good foundation.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm so down to do that.
Speaker 3: That's amazing at it. Yeah, I think, yeah, you'd be good at it. Yeah, working out, bro.
Speaker 4: I want to ask me, how is it as one being a kid traveling and like, at what point do you have time for school?
Speaker 5: You're living the best childhood. I think, Well, I don't really go to school. I go to a hybrid school.
Speaker 6: So it's like I did about three weekends full weekends of school before I left for this strip to get ahead of pace. So while I was on the road, I was on the road for two weeks. I had to do no school work. But it took me about three weeks to get ahead of pace in all my classes. And I got so far ahead and I'm an had a pace until April second.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're ahead of pace, right, So you're stacking assignments, right, It's like being a content creator right now, you're stacking videos, You're stacking assignments, stacking the school.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm trying to finish my school regar and date you know is June first. Yeah, so I'm trying to finish my school by April twenty seventh.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, so I could have an extra two months, an extra.
Speaker 3: Month and alf and you understand education is priority, it's number one, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, But you're also learning a lot too out here with your dad and traveling, and you know, I'm sure you're learning a lot about business as well.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's dope. Wow man.
Speaker 3: You have your own bank account yep, my man, that's right. Your own debit card yep? Do you have a credit card yet?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not old enough.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's right. Well, well hold on wants hold on one second? One of his bank accounts is temporarily frozen. You want to tell everybody?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it's my winnings from Oh oh well now, well, oh so I am an account. I get money every weekend. It's my allowance account. And I bought Pokemon cards without telling my mom, and she frozen.
Speaker 3: You may be a star, you may be a star, but you're still your mom's son.
Speaker 5: But I did sell the cards for a lot of money.
Speaker 3: I say, not guilty, bro, You know what I mean. Bro, that's Bachel Cruz. Man, It's all good with me.
Speaker 4: That is a funny conversation we have at the house sometimes because Mama Justice comes to me and she says, what do I do? He did sell these cards for more than he bought them from. But I gotta teach him a lesson.
Speaker 1: I want it. Oh, go ahead, big justice here.
Speaker 5: The cards were like two K and it show him for like twenty six.
Speaker 1: Bro killed Investment. It's a nice score.
Speaker 4: So, Jackie, I want to get back to the school thing for a second. I got something really funny to tell you. So about a week or two ago, we're in Las Vegas recording with Gordon Ramsay and.
Speaker 1: So Wrizzler's with us. Yeah, he's so cool. He is so cool. Gordon was so much fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was down there every day.
Speaker 3: He's good kids, right, Yeah, he was very very good kids, very good at kids.
Speaker 4: So Rizzler's Rizzler's family, you know, old school, tiny family.
Speaker 1: They just don't understand this. They have no idea what's going on here.
Speaker 4: So now I'm with Rizzler's father, uncle Savasta, and he's got his mother and father on FaceTime. So he said, he says to me, come and say hello, I go boom making me a boom back, And I say, can you believe this? The Rizzler's out here recorded with Gordon Ramsey and his grandmother says, yeah, but when is he going to go to school? I said, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I said? He said in Las Vegas or Gordon Ramsey. What are you talking about? School? Old school right now?
Speaker 5: Now he's doing my hybrid school.
Speaker 1: Oh good, good, good. I want to go to hybrid school. Yeah, it's greats three hours a day. You know how much time you see that you go to school.
Speaker 6: If I want to, I kid record in the morning at Costco and go school at like twelve o'clock until three thirty or twelve o'clock until five or one o'clock until.
Speaker 1: Or with justice, you got amazed.
Speaker 5: Whenever I feel like doing school, I could do it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's amazing.
Speaker 6: It's not like you go home and you can't do your school work without your teacher. You go home and you zoom in with your teacher and you do it right.
Speaker 4: I mean we have We had to take a bus, we have to share a toilet, We got beat up on the playground, got suspended.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have to pack my own lunch.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sorry, man, We're so sorry.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: Doesn't work with baseball, because I know that's the important part of your life, like when it comes to balancing that with everything that you're doing.
Speaker 6: I still play in the bookrootsone, literally what I still play in the Bookerton Little League. And also I still have all my friends there, So that's kind of like where I go when I'm not recording to have some fun.
Speaker 3: You go, yeah, let off some steam. Yeah, you want to make sure he still has, you know, a childhood. I guess right, and he still has friends and activities.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, Cruz, Jackie Jeff. Our life really hasn't changed a lot. It really hasn't. We still live in our same house. He plays Boca Utone little league. Ashley was playing volleyball until the season was over a little while ago. So I think what all this has done for us is just allow us to become more of who we are, share the boom with more of the world.
Speaker 1: But I mean, this is who we are. This is always who we were.
Speaker 4: We were always shouting in Costco and having a great time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Now we're just sharing it with so many more people. I bring him more happiness.
Speaker 3: No, that's great, man, Help settle this right, big, Just here we go, here we go. So Garcia and his family they're leaving there, they're leaving the country for how many days?
Speaker 1: Garcia six days? Six? Okay, a sixteen year old son own a sixteen Yeah, my youngest is six.
Speaker 3: He's gonna hang back, right, Okay, Garcia's hanging back. No, no, no, His sixteen year old son is going to hang back.
Speaker 4: Oh once. Oh he's staying in the US.
Speaker 1: Yes. Yeah. My wife and I and my oldest son were dropping him off in Italy. In Italy. We talked about that before the show.
Speaker 3: Going to school, right up, the sixteen year old. He'll be fine by himself for a few days.
Speaker 1: Right, thank you, Big you gotta bring the kids, you gotta no, no, we can't do this.
Speaker 3: Can be a bit more profession exactly, Big Justice. He's not gonna throw a party. He was raised right, and I think this opportunity for him to.
Speaker 6: Step also an opportunity for his friends to say, your parents are let's throw a party.
Speaker 3: That's what Garcia said, does understand, I don't know understand, on top on top on top of hybrid school man, you know what, on on top of the party thing.
Speaker 4: So you have your son that's sixteen, Your other son's going he's eighteen, going over to lily playball. This is an opportunity for you guys to be together. You know, you know how many more of these days.
Speaker 1: You got left?
Speaker 4: I would agree, and I I talked to that. You know, we speak about that all the time at home. You know, Big just gonna be eighteen before you know it. We're gonna wake up one day. Actually, he's gonna be eighteen. Big Justice gonna be eighteen. You're never gonna get these days back. And never no one in the history of the world has ever said I wish I spent less time with my kids.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a fact. Fact, that is a fact. Honestly, I could be fine.
Speaker 6: I honestly think he would be fine. But you need somebody to go check in on him. Does he have a grandma?
Speaker 5: Why doesn't she stay there?
Speaker 1: I think you should that he's got a girlfriend. He'll be okay. You might not get the house back. Yo. Where's the funniest or craziest place.
Speaker 3: Someone yelled boom yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: The airports is a big we're like t s a no shoes on. Of course, that's our that's our that's what we bring to the world, the happiness, the positivity.
Speaker 3: That's the boom Yeah, man, I think that's exactly what it is. It's positivity, it's it's energy, it's an energy exchange.
Speaker 4: Just what you guys, you know, we're showing the world that it's okay to be happy because the more happiness you have, the more happiness you could give.
Speaker 1: And that's what we do. That's what we bring. We bring the boom. Yes, sir man a e W revolution. It's going down at the Crypto.
Speaker 4: It's going down, nothing stopping it nothing stopping, and we're coming's.
Speaker 1: Going so much fun.
Speaker 7: Man, how have you prepared just for for forever it's gonna be show time.
Speaker 5: I haven't really prepared.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna be there and have some fun.
Speaker 1: That's it. It's all about just relaxing fun.
Speaker 5: He's been prepared strongly shacked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm very very right now for you.
Speaker 4: Man, there it is now. I've been uh, I've really been stacking on the weight.
Speaker 6: I've been clean for breakfast, white eggs, grilled chicken, no potatoes, no bread.
Speaker 1: No bread.
Speaker 7: Right, that's good for you because you got the left over.
Speaker 1: You get the bread man.
Speaker 5: I got a bagel with eggs and bacon.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, who are you listening to in hip hop? You got any favorite hits? Drake?
Speaker 5: I'm really big interrap here Drake is number one right now for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you like squabble up. Yeah, not like us? Yeah, yeah, man.
Speaker 5: For sure money Jesus, that's right. I like the older songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah you go yeah? Any uh? Any Florida artists, Oh, Florida has its own vibe when it comes to hip hop.
Speaker 6: Man, there's this one or I don't got my phone he has? Oh here, there's this one artist that made off that makes really good music.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 5: Just gotta look at his name.
Speaker 1: What about you? I mean your eighties nineties vibe? What hip hop did you like?
Speaker 4: I'm run DMC and Beastie Boys. Yeah, run the MCBT. Soho, I'm a Jersey guy. So of course Monrovi.
Speaker 1: Here in the music.
Speaker 4: Yeah man, yeah, you can hear the inspiration in our music, right, sure you so. By the way, let me do it real quick. I will answer your question. The reason that I had his phone is because when we were in here, Jeff came to get us, Big Justice fell asleep to a nap by the couch and his phone fell out of his hand.
Speaker 1: So I granted the phone and make sure. Yeah, so this is.
Speaker 6: The song, well title the creator of course, but that his name is nah Fi sis Boji.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know yeah, I've heard of him.
Speaker 6: This one you know, Jinx sang it, So that's why I started listening.
Speaker 1: That's right, man. Have you guys met Florida man yet? No? No, no, Florida man.
Speaker 5: Huh See, someone should collabor.
Speaker 1: We're walking into something here, Florida man. All about? Is that someone we should collabor with? Maybe? I don't know if you want to.
Speaker 3: You know, every time there's like a crazy story, you know, Florida man, Ifida, Florida man did this?
Speaker 1: Florida man did Wait?
Speaker 4: Is that the guy that was in the middle of Hurricane Oh?
Speaker 3: Person, it's just Florida man, right, like a Florida man jumped on the back of an alley.
Speaker 4: Isn't kind of like when the Regal Beagle was hot a few years back? Right, you know what I'm talking about? Like whatever place you were talking about was the Regal Beagle.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right, yeah, Florida man, Yo man, thank you guys very much. Having for everything.
Speaker 7: Guys, well, we actually brought them some authentic Mexican food.
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 5: Where is where's that?
Speaker 1: Where's come on? Let's go, come on? Boom or doom.
Speaker 4: I never I never met Mexican food that I gave it to Mexican.
Speaker 1: Look at this. We got Nate delivering over here. Nate brings the boom that nasty right there.
Speaker 4: So we are having nasty. N We are having so much fun here in l a boy, the fresh lime.
Speaker 1: I look at this, guys, Hey J little Mexico Ho always say so. We wanted to give you some of the you know, some protein there, a J.
Speaker 4: It's protein. Let's get the protein. Which one you that? That's before you get in the poor I got you get that right there, a J.
Speaker 1: Big Justice cruise show.
Speaker 4: Really, I gotta get something. I gotta got some of his birthday salsa over here.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, what's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go, Big Justice, my man.
Speaker 1: That's how you got here.
Speaker 4: We go.
Speaker 3: Let's get it boys, mm hmm yeah, Yo, give Jackie a biite man, Stop playing, Give Jackie your BikeE man, stop playing, Yo, Nate, you want to bite.
Speaker 1: On overnat, get a bite Nate.
Speaker 5: As well. Try the case it there.
Speaker 1: You might as well.
Speaker 3: Right there and they Hey a w Revolution Sunday Crypto dot com.
Speaker 1: Marena, that's the best one. The gates of the deal. I love all right.
Speaker 2: Big booms boom boom, boom, boom boom.
Speaker 1: Welcome to La.
Speaker 3: Welcome to La. Boys, Thank you very much. Congratulations man much success. God love you man.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, bring the boom. Thank you for being positive.
Speaker 7: Thank you for spreading love man because the world needs it man for real.
Speaker 1: Like my kids love you guys.
Speaker 7: Man, there's you're here today and like the thing they love is you. Guys are just cool to everybody you meet and you're authentic man.
Speaker 1: So thank you guys for thank you, Thank you so much. Boom