Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the show. I'm Martin Willisher, host, excited to have Darcy Weir on once again. He's got a new doctor series out Pascagoula, and I watched the first episode of that. I loved it, and so I'll be talking to him in just a few minutes. I want to thank everyone that supports the show, and if you would like to listen to the audio commercial free. You can always support the show for a three dollars or more a month over at Patreon, and that links right on our website podcastufo dot com. You can always watch it live Tuesday nights on Facebook, YouTube and other platforms right here at seven o'clock every Tuesday night, my commercial free of course, and you can also participate in the chat room like so many people do. Speaking of that, this is a pre recorded show. I generally am live, but I'm going to be away from phone and internet while this is aired, so unfortunately I won't be able to check in. But I do all my pre recorded shows just as if they were alive. I don't edit them. I just do them and put them up, and that's what we're going to do tonight. Before I get going with Darcy. I just want to play the trailer and this is for the upcoming available. It's available now. The Pascagoula Show, the docu series Part one is here's the trailer for that whole series right here. Normal here something a huge banks You own a sure, but think for something that for the supposed to evel E says.
Speaker 2: Singoula seventy three, is is the case we should be concentrating on. It's almost perfect. Two witnesses interviewers at the sheriff interviews at the air Force base.
Speaker 3: But it appeared to me there was about thirty or forty football and maybe of eight or ten foot high.
Speaker 2: Lots of other sightings, things seen in the river. All the witnesses who good on the opposite side of the river that.
Speaker 4: Night even asked that in him the forty nine, I would be saying there's somebody out there on the field.
Speaker 1: And he said, yes, I do, and he said a lot about that.
Speaker 4: I did see what they said that you've seen, but I didn't know people to think that was crazy.
Speaker 2: And all and on we go. He even made its way into popular culture. Even water kronkiit covered.
Speaker 3: The story each now they're one reports of the UFO sightings in many parts of the country, but especially in the Golf Coast.
Speaker 5: One newspaper put a sketch of a supposed extra terrestrial visitor on the front page.
Speaker 2: His abduction and other people as well coming forward, saying, I saw this down there.
Speaker 6: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 3: I know it wasn't a plane or a helicopter.
Speaker 4: So I opened the.
Speaker 7: Door after a few seconds to step out to see if I could.
Speaker 4: Really tell what it was.
Speaker 1: Just took out on the case, just.
Speaker 2: Took off from that.
Speaker 3: Calvin park I was questioned with him, and at one time he wanted to climb the wall. How nervous I shook up he was, And then the examiner he began to wander himself. So he ran the third test, and he believed just what Missus Pickton had told him, because you would believe them.
Speaker 1: Then, Oh, yes, there's no doubt what soever that they were telling the truth.
Speaker 2: The sheriff who was involved for Sherry Preck Diamonds two nights later you have these only.
Speaker 3: With first these things weren't being They wouldn't row bow back. Yeah, but I believe the bens that that has contacted me since then was the bens that were controlling these rule bots.
Speaker 7: His fantasies are fight It is the greatest threat to the well being of the people.
Speaker 1: Let's make sure.
Speaker 4: I think they had had a drink.
Speaker 1: That's just what I think about. Well, they didn't have a drink, but anyway, welcome to the show, Darcy.
Speaker 4: Hey, good to see you. Thanks for having me on again. Dan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, I got to tell you that that was great. I really enjoyed, you know, part one, because well, you know, I'll get into that more, but you know, Charles Hixson to to hear his side of it, that was the part I was lacking, and so that was really great, great animations. You did a really good job. But let's for the person and I always have to look at it this way and hopefully you'll agree with me. But there's new people paying attention to this topic all the time, so a lot of people don't know about the past cool incident which happened, I believe October eleventh, nineteen seventy three. Is that is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So let's just do a.
Speaker 1: Nuts out about the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Nutchell, State of Mississippi. It's nighttime, October eleventh, nineteen seventy three. You know, we're in the seventies, the groovy what do you call it? Just post hivy era. And Calvin Parker, who's nineteen years old, was working with a friend at a shipyard on the Pascagoula River in Mississippi. His friend, Charlie Hickson, is forty two years old. They decided after work to go fishing on the river. And Calvin just bought a brand new car. I believe it was a Rambler, a nice sporty car. He was looking forward to driving out and going for this little fishing expedition with his older friendn't have just gotten this job actually at the shipyard because of Charlie Hickson. Charlie is friends with Calvin's dad. They're of the same age, and that's how they know each other. And so they're fishing that night and having a chat, and all of a sudden, they see this blue light sort of emanating from behind them. They I think they see something at a distance at first, and then it's right up on them. And when they turn around, there's three beings that appear to be hovering or floating down to them from the craft. They can't see that well because it's so bright, and they're picked up by these beings, taken aboard this craft and they're abducted, and they both have their own sort of story regard darding this abduction, their own experiences, and we did this series. Pasca Gula is seventy three in a four part treatment. So the first episode is Charlie Hickson's experience, the second episode is Calvin Parker's, the third is Maria and Jerry Blair, which are these other witnesses that say they were abducted across the same river that night. And the fourth episode is kind of a bit of a biography on Philip Mantle, the narrator of the whole story, and how this British lad got involved with a Mississippi abduction case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I gotta tell you I actually have a little bit of a part in this. And not that they need to brag or any here or pat myself in the back, but I connected Calvin with Philip. I don't know if you mention that, you know what happened was this is really I think it's a fun story. I had this show since twenty eleven, I think was twenty twelve or thirteen. I had right away I had a listener that a very smart guy named Michael Louk, and he said he wanted to write some blogs for me, and he was also he would be like doing UFO news. And he was a great guy, really sharp. We had a really good rapport. So anyway, he writes this blog about the Pasca Gula incident. Now, Calvin Parker was nowhere to be seen for about twenty five to thirty years something like that, not doing any interviews or anything. So one day I get this, I get this email from the I look at the email and it's gone fishing something at AOL, you know. And so I get this email and it says he says, I really liked your story on the pasta Goola. It's very very well done, very accurate. And then he signs a Calvin Parker. I said, right back, I said, this isn't the Calvin Parker. Isn't a Rice Back? Yes, I said, I have your number. Can we talk? So I talked to him and a great guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I said, hey, would you be a post actually, do let me interview you. I know you haven't done one for years and years, And he said sure. So he came on the show and I'm going to tell you a really nice little tidbit. I've told this on this story before, but he was on my show and really and enjoyed.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I'll get to the Philip Mantle thing, but just a second. One of the great things of me doing this show was what happened next, and that's what I did the show with him again. He was out of you know, out of the public eye for a long time. So I get the cemil and someone saying, Hi, there, I've been looking for Calvin for a long time. I wondered if you wouldn't mind, you know, forwarding the connection. So I said sure, So I afford the connection to Calvin. I said, this is someone you know, they wanted me to afford this email to you. And so he calls me up and goes, that's my estrange daughter. He said, this is the most wonderful thing. He says, We're talking every day, They're saying we love each other, and you know, it was like such a such a wonderful thing that they got connected. So I thought that was a really great thing of me doing this. That was one of the pleasures of doing the show that I can look back at and say it's amazing it happened. So I could speak up and hang with him and stuff like that. But anyway, so Calvin very he says, I've been kind of working on this book about this thing you have, really and so then one day I'm on Facebook and I see Philip Mantle and he says, does anyone know how to get a hold of Calvin Parker. I'm thinking about a book with Calvin Parker. So I said, hey, Philip, yeah, I know how to get a hold of him. And so I connected the two together and the rest is history with Philip. And every time I have Philip on he thanks me for that connection and done a lot with it. So we should say to the listener and the people watching, you have some construction noise going on. You can't help it. You're doing You have some carpenters, they are doing some work. So yeah, when you hear strange noises, it's not aliens.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, sorry, I'm living in some dust right now. But that's really interesting. And so we all have you to think for this docu series then, because.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, he probably would have come out. He probably would have you know, he was ready to talk about it, So I know yeah, but yeah, I mean the connection with Philip, Yeah, the whole thing. I'm so glad it worked out like it did.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So Philip's written I think like three books on this case now, Yeah, and he's very well versed, knows all these different witnesses that have come forward since, and some of them he had to track down, you know that they didn't even willingly want to come forward, so that brings a bit more credibility to them. But the way I got involved with this film was because Philip reached out to me, you know, so he just kind of put together the pieces that oh, you know, this guy seems to be able to make documentaries, and he emailed me and said, hey, like we should talk sometime. I think he could do a really cool documentary on the Pasca Gooula incident. And at first it was supposed to be just like one feature length doc, but once he shared with me all of this stuff, like he got these hypnosis sessions done of Calvin Parker and Maria Blair and he was like, I want those to be just like the whole hypnosis session. So I was like, I can't really just make a documentary just watching somebody lying down talking but then I realized, oh, you know what, I should do it like this. The first episode will be all Charlie Hickson's story. The second one will be Calvin Parker lying down talking because it says hip knows this session and his perspective and will background on how he was over the decades. The third will be allowing lying down of Maria Blair, and then the fourth will be just like, who's this guy? Yeah? You know Philip Mantle, which a lot of people know who he is, yea, but I make my documentaries for everybody, so it's kind of like if you don't know who he is, this is who he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I had Philip scheduled for the show, and you know he had that health health issues. He seems to be doing better right now. Yeah, there was a pretty big star on.
Speaker 4: You should have him on. I know that he's starting to open up to like thirty minute interviews now, so maybe he can get that up to an hour when his health improves a bit better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I am quite booked up, but I will try to fit him in at some point. But anyway, I just want to talk about episode one because I had heard that Charlie was very active out there and talking about this, and Calvin was reserved basically, you know, in the beginning. But I had no idea he was talking as much as he did that you portrayed in this in this film. And I love, by the way, I love the vintage little TV, vintage thing. That was brilliant. But yeah, it's very very fun to watch, and really, you know, I mean I was watching with my producer Slash the better part. Donna and I were sitting there watching and were saying, how can you not believe this guy? I mean, he's just so you know, it's he's such a credible person. You can't see any you know, red flags at all when he's talking about it. I mean, it is bizarre. It's a bizarre case, you know. And I know, I know you did mention that. You know, they both seem to have different kind of experiences on board, and one of them, I know that, you know, Calvin talked about like a female type figure. And Calvin did not see the carrot like protruding. He doesn't remember the carrot like protruding from what maybe the robot type things that came and got them. Charlie remembers them. But when I spoke to Calvin. He said he didn't really remember those features.
Speaker 4: He didn't remember spikes coming out of their heads.
Speaker 1: That's what Calvin told me, unless he told you something else. But when I interviewed as you just didn't remember that part.
Speaker 4: He remembered that they had that like gray wrinkly skin and that they were robotic in nature and they were hovering. They had like those kind of like pincer type hands, right, So I think it was like, you know, seventy five percent and of the same sort of type that Charlie would have remembered. But Charlie, yeah, he was the one that said spikes for sure.
Speaker 1: And you know, I think the best part of this case is the part where they snuck the tape recorder in the drawer of the desk and we're taping them when they were left alone. Yeah, if you have any doubts about this case, and then you listen to that, and it's a terrible recording. I've tried to listen to it over the years, and I don't know if it could ever be cleaned up, but.
Speaker 4: I end it though, Yeah, it sounded.
Speaker 1: Better in your film.
Speaker 4: I guess it definitely in my opinion, like I ran it through a pretty good process to bring it up and then be titled the whole thing.
Speaker 1: So, but I mean they talk about like it really happening. I mean, if they were putting on a hoax this, you know, why would they do that when they're alone, sitting there alone. It just it gives one hundred percent credibility in my opinion, to this particular case, which is fantastic. It's a fantastic case. But I got to tell you, Blair, Maria Blair, is that her name?
Speaker 4: Is that what you said?
Speaker 1: I had no idea that she actually. I knew that there was a witness, and I don't know if I heard her name, but I had no idea that she was actually claims that she was abducted to mm hm.
Speaker 4: So that third episode is all dedicated to her story. Apparently, her and her husband Jerry, the same night, October eleventh, nineteen seventy three, they were on a pier just opposed to Calvin and Charlie across the river, and she was supposed to be going with him to say goodbye to him. They were newly weds and they were supposed to say bye, and he was going to jump on a fishing trawler with a captain and go away for a few days of work and they got abducted or she got abducted, for sure. She says that in her sort of telling of this whole story, she thinks that he was being abducted for a while and she was abducted too, And it's pretty pretty wild, pretty incredible. Her daughter reached out to me after the documentary came out, and she's out of me too Facebook as a friend, and we've you know, I've said thank you for your story, and you know, Philip shared all this stuff with me. I hope you guys enjoyed the film series, so you know, it's it's pretty wild. Abductions seem to be a thing, you know, And I believe that this case is real. I believe that something happened that night that all these there's just so many witnesses that we can point to at least definitely UFO activity in the sky right right, just Calvin Parker and Charlie Hickson's story. But then that's like, well, that's like the big abduction story that people should hear more about. So that's what I think we accomplished here by providing all this testimony and bringing up the documents and showing all the you know, coverage of it. J Allen Heinek came forward.
Speaker 1: And he thought that was a pretty solid case.
Speaker 4: He did, he did, he proclaimed that, you know, and this is post project new book where he was saying everything is prosaic, right, And then you got James Harder who came forward. And now there's a lot of really interesting people linked to this case. So I think we did a pretty good representation.
Speaker 1: I do so far.
Speaker 4: Thank you episode one.
Speaker 1: And you know what I mean, here's the thing that I was I could see while watching your film that I didn't really know the full story, and that is that the people involved were taking it seriously. There was no it didn't seem like a lot of ridicule or anything like that, besides the two cleaning ladies that were in the newspaper. But everyone else seemed to, you know, like the military, everyone was taking this thing really seriously. As far as you know, the testing.
Speaker 4: People class, Philip J. Class, he took his usual stance.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, yeah, that's to be expected.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's other skeptics and debunkers.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 4: There were people that wrote about I can't remember their names. It's in the documentary, but there's one guy that said that there were they actually were kidnapped by Russians that came out of a sub.
Speaker 1: On the river, which is so ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Uh, And another one said that they were both suffering from two separate mental conditions, like conditions to account for their story.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I mean, I unders the end being skeptical, but when you're trying to debunk and use crazy things, that's those are all things that are have to be based on some type of fear element, like this can't be true, so we just have to make this fit somehow, and you know, uh, you know that's it's pure debunkery that you know, it's silly, you know, like that was the the planet Venus, you know, or something like that. You know, I mean sometimes it is a planet Venus, but in this particular case, you know, it's just the blue light. And I remember him saying like it was a welders arc. It was so bright, you know, coming out of them when the door opened, that type of thing. Yeah, and they you know, they you know when you again when you listen to that recording, they were scared. Calvin was really scared. You know, through this whole thing and and you know, I mean really impacted their life and you know, and a lot of things, you know, you hear I heard people say things like, well, you know, Calvin's a simple man and all that. He wasn't a simple man. I don't know if you know this, but he he had a major construction company with lots of people working for him. He did airport infrastructure all over the country, and you know, did very well. He was a smart man, a smart businessman too, and a great time. I had a lovely time with him and Waynette in Arizona. We spent a lot of time together, and you know, great, great gentleman, really nice guy and not a simple man like people try to portray him as he was. And he was funny as hell. He could be so funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bill imparted some of that you know, humor to me. He said, it was the damnedest thing. I was hired, fired, and abducted in the same day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be something he'd say, yeah, yeah, but yeah, so that's quite a case. And you know, I mean, you think of, you know, how here these people are living their lives. Maybe it is kind of a simple life. Going fishing. And boy did calvinover like to fish. Right up until the end. He was love fishing. But you know, someone's life can just change instantly. We all have these situations where our life takes a path and something you know, falls in our lap type of thing. But you know, I mean just think of how much that changed their lives. You know, people try to get on with their lives and do other things like Calvin I mentioned, but eventually, you know, he wanted to talk about it, and I'm glad he did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too. Yeah, otherwise this talking series would.
Speaker 1: Be made for one for one thing. So yeah, and I was really glad to see Philip Bennett. And yeah, he is very He's really into it and well versed. And one of the things that you have in this series episode one is when they found all those documents, Charlie's documents, which is really amazing. You know, think about that alone. Someone buys a house that used to belong to him, there's boxes of letters. They don't throw it away. That's like ninety nine percent of the people that would buy a house with you know, boxes of paper and letters. You know, destroy them, throw them away, get them out of there, you know, go to the dump with them, and they had all these great documents, which is really quite awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that was all recovered I think by Chelsea Norton Prince, who I actually connected with when the film got released. She helped the Mississippi Times, like a local newspaper in Pascagoula, run the story, worry about the film being out and such. She's a really cool person and you know, connected to this story. So she was poring over that those letters and stuff with with Charlie's son. Now I'm overby man, right right?
Speaker 1: And he was over, wasn't he? He learned overseas he was in the military. He learned. He learned not from his father what happy he learned.
Speaker 4: He learned in a magazine that I think was called like Stars and Stripes or something like some kind of military magazine that his father was abducted because he was in service. So that's quite the way to.
Speaker 1: Learn, right, Yeah. I wonder what he thought it first.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, probably what a lot of people thought, right, No.
Speaker 1: Way, Yeah, I mean it is it's a fantastic story if you really think about it, But you know, it's just one of is that even as fantastic as it is. It's very credible story, you know. I mean it's one of you know, it's on the chart of one of the top stories. And you know, with all these other people coming forward about it too, which always happens. You know, you talk about your series being out and when the book came out and stuff like that, then you know it gets you know, he had that plaque made in Pascalcula that they put up and you know in the park there form I remember when that that was done. And but these things when they get out there, then more and more people Well I didn't really want to talk about it, but maybe I will.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: That's that's what seems to happen in these cases, which is great, totally. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what is some of what are the some of the more amazing things that you learned while you were doing this series that you didn't have any idea about. I mean, here the aliens again.
Speaker 4: They're trying to get through the root. I think the the fact that there was just all these witnesses that had seen the objects, either nights before, nights after, months after, Like there was even a USO encounter between the Coast Guard and one of these blue objects in the river.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know, the.
Speaker 4: Navy got involved with this phenomenon happening. So I think there was a UFO flap going on in the Mississippi area at the time, and all of this was kind of like culminating with the abduction story. So yeah, I think that was I had no idea that the story went that deep. And I'll say that I've been like interested in the whole UFO phenomenon for at least twenty years now, right, longer than that. What probably was a teenager when I started opening my mind up to this stuff, being like, oh, this is cool thought, maybe even science fiction at first, but in the university realized oh wow, there's actually layers of truth to this, like are we not alone? And the Pastor Gula case was one that I had heard about early on. I was like, Oh, these two guys from Mississippi just having, you know, fishing at night got abducted, and it was just such a pleasure to have that story eventually become part of my filmmaking career. Learned so much more, learned so many details about it.
Speaker 1: So what is the type of travel that you did for this? You obviously went to see Phil.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I went out to the UK in November of twenty twenty three and spent a week there shooting, and then I came back and a lot of the footage that he supplied me was footage that he had gotten recorded remotely. And it's just been over a year of editing, you know, and music and animation and all the stuff that goes into making these feature length films that I do.
Speaker 1: And I got to tell you your artists through the animation very talented, very nice. I like the sort of vintagy look to it. The whole thing works really well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every episode has a little bit something different, you know, kind of like evolves with the with the characters that tell the story and the decade that it's being told in.
Speaker 1: So yeah, M and what year did Charlie pass? Do you have any idea approximately.
Speaker 4: That's I want to say, two or four years ago, Like movie was twenty twenty or twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, I'm not talking about Calvin. I'm talking about Charlie.
Speaker 4: Oh you're talking about Charlie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Calvin was a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a couple of years ago for Calvin, I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 1: For Charlie, Charlie was it was quite a few years ago.
Speaker 4: It was probably like early two thousands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, But well, what I'm getting at is, I don't know how long there was an interview a clip that you had where he was fairly elderly at the time, so yeah, so he had talked about it. I would say probably close to the end where he was still out there talking about it. So one of the things you can't really understand because you can't ask when these people are gone. But you know, I'd like to hear what type of you know, ridicule, if any, did he suffer from a lot of ridicule, because that's such a crazy sounding story. It didn't seem if it's so, it didn't seem to bother him because he just kept on about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would agree. I think he was just like a rock, you just let everything roll off of it of him, you know. Yeah, he wasn't very affected by it. I think Calvin was more of the emotional person about the story, right, absolutely want to be very tied to it till he was much older, Like you said, then he was ready to come forward and he.
Speaker 1: Was he was at peace with it, right, you know, going off on a little bit of a I don't know sideline here, but it makes you wonder if these type of things have been happening for centuries possibly. I mean, we have no way of knowing. There's no real accounts of them going back. But I know there is an abduction account in the nineteen twenties. There's something that was very you know, similar, but how far back? But I mean you could imagine that people wouldn't want to talk about it, you know, like if it did happen, you know, yeah, there's.
Speaker 4: A neighbor stigma, right, huge stigma regarding this phenomenon.
Speaker 1: But they wouldn't even know what it would be, you know what I mean, like one hundred years ago or two hundred years ago, whatever. I don't think come to their mind that it was people from another place. I mean, you hear of these things of you know, leprechauns and you know, gules and things like that. You know, maybe it's all connected, you know, connected somehow.
Speaker 4: Maybe I know that there's thousands, if not millions of people that have possibly been subjected to the abduction phenomenon. So there's two things you I think David Jacobs and Bud Hopkins, they did a rover pole and they surmised through that study that just in the United States, probably about two million people have experienced something like an abduction phenomenon.
Speaker 1: Because some of that can be, of course explained in other ways. Of course, there's a percentage of it that you know, that has to have some credibility to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what if you know a percentage of that is real? And then the other thing Edgar doctor Edgar Mitchell, former Paulo astronaut, fourteen astronaut, and he was also, you know, integral to many of the earlier and later missions at CAPCOM. He did. He set up the Edgar Mitchell Research Foundation and in twenty twenty two they published an art published a paper called the Free Study Foundational for Research of extra Extraordinary or Extraterrestrial extra Extraordinary Claims or something like that, and that had over three thousand individuals who said that they had some kind of contact type experiences with a non human intelligence. So it's definitely not just Calvin and and Charlie Hickson, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: So I want to move on to something called Dark Alliance, but before we do that, I just want to talk about one thing really quickly because I never heard of this. But Charlie Hickson says he had communication with some beings and he had that little rock in his I thought that was pretty He talked about this little rock that would heat up and he knew that you know, something was coming when the rock would heat up. And someone said, well, what type of rocket is? And he reached right in his pocket. He said, I always have it with me, and here it is. And I'm just wondering if anyone ever did anything with that rock.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Yeah, yeah, that was crazy something. You know. When I was digging through the archival of all the things he was saying and you know, giving testimony to regarding this anomalist phenomenon, I found that pretty interesting and I didn't want to like get at it. Yeah, somebody does. Great if that rock's kicking around, you know, somebody tossing my way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. So I'm going to play the trailer for this next film. We're gonna be talking about Dark Alliance, and you know, we have about twenty minutes left, so I know we can get into it pretty well in twenty minutes. And here we go. Here's the trailer. Gaya and the cybersuckers are the dark forces. So my clients are not the dark forces.
Speaker 5: No, but I would say to those of you that are supporting him and helping him to defend himself, what's he defending himself from?
Speaker 4: Who is the dark side?
Speaker 5: Because see, if you really look at it and dissect it, no one is suing Corey. He's the one suing everybody. Nobody's suing him. Who is the dark force? Who is the cabal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the couple.
Speaker 7: You know you said things like I couldn't believe. To be honest, he told me he was talking about twenty and back and basis on Mars and the moon and all this, although none of that was in his book. I do believe that there was a information contamination.
Speaker 6: I was contacted by Roger ramsoor Roger Richards, who at the time was Corey Goods business partner manager, something to that effect. I believe he contacted me in about March twenty seventeen. I think if you look up sensational in the dictionary, you'll probably find David Willcock's face in there, like, because it is kind of like a cult, cult tactics, cult like behaviors that are going on around that group.
Speaker 5: So I called Corey and I said, Corey, I'm calling him on behalf of David. How much of a percentage is is David going to get? Corey said to me, I'm not giving David a percentage.
Speaker 6: Corey literally called himself the Enoch of our modern times, and David claims to have all these insiders, and they propped themselves up to be these larger than life personalities.
Speaker 5: Hundreds of people have been on Guya having different TV shows and different personalities. Have any of them turned around and sued Gaya, Nobody but Corey good.
Speaker 4: David is going to lead a con conversation to raise our classes. To Bill william Popular.
Speaker 8: I forget the name of the company that created the sky Net the Terminator films. He said he started cyberdying years before the Terminator film came out.
Speaker 6: Let's go back to the beginning. I first met Corey and David. Well, let me back up a little bit from there.
Speaker 1: So, well, there you go. So I've said many times, you know, there's so many really amazing things that have happened and are happening that there's no need to you know, make things up, so to speak, or make it more dramatic than it really is. And it's kind of the case with these people. And I heard someone say like a cult following, and that's that's what I you know, I remember when the whole lawsuit thing happened and all that, and getting contacted from someone and them saying, are you watching what's going on? He said, no, I don't. I don't follow those people in particular. But he said, do you have any idea how crazy how those people are and their claims and everything. I said, no, I just don't. I don't, I don't follow it. It was Dave Alman.
Speaker 4: He reached out to me too after he saw the doc and was like, oh, I don't know you did this. I didn't know that he was following that story too. Sometimes great minds think alike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's how did you And I guess what made you decide to tackle this the whole situation.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, it's an interesting story, for sure. I think it's important that people in the UFO community understand that not everything out there that's said is true, and we have to kind of like protect our minds from these viruses that could spread and become more prevalent than the greater truth that we're all trying to get to the bottom of. And you know, this story is surrounded by harassment and false claims and all that stuff still happens. So what more timely a story than this as a cautionary tale for the future of the present that we're currently living. There's so much there's so many more important stories that should have been covered during that time, and this really it took over. It was like the big headline show at Contact in the Desert, which I'm pretty sure I'm not invited back. I don't know about you, but after this series has come out, things have gotten pretty quiet over there. But yeah, that's just the way it goes. People become really really popular, really quickly when they say super sensational stuff with literally no facts to back them, And I think that's very troublesome, especially when you know we've come far. I'd say we have come pretty far in terms of this subject's credibility in the stream. I'm there's there's still a lot to uncover to really get down to the bottom of the truth. But you know, when when this type of stuff keeps popping up in the community, it's not taking us further. I think it's just setting us back and will allow this thing to be a ridiculed subject going forward. You know, we really want to keep it scientific, factual, you know, court of law type stuff. Let's let's really prove this to the world. That's right, I'm focused on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I like that. So I just have to tell you one thing, and I'm not going to get into details, but I'll just tell you. I was at a conference and it was a very well attended conference, and there was a speaker and some people that got up and spoke. The story was so wacko and out there. That's all I can tell. That's all I'm going to get into it because I don't want to name any names or anything like that. But it was completely completely wacky, and I made myself sit there all the way through it because I just wanted to see what makes these people tick and and what else were they fantastical? Were they going to say they got a standing ovation? At the end, it was about as far out as you could possibly go, and they got a standing ovation. And at that conference there's some really good speakers about some really good UFO encounters and things like that. No one else got a standing ovation. But so it just it kind of people. I think it has to do possibly with you know, people want to maybe escape reality a little bit, and I get that. I understand it. We've got a harsh world here and it's hard to face things every day, and maybe that's part of it. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's all kinds of reasons people get attracted more so to the wacky wu rather than the you know, more boring factual stories that are coming out of this phenomenon and the community. Some of them are just people like to be entertained. They want to escape from the reality that we're living. You know. Other things are that they might have been affected by something similar, like maybe they had an experience very similar, And that's where folks like this kind of dominate. They know that there's certain stories that are popular in the community. They know that there's a following of this type of thing, so they create their whole story around those things that are hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe it, and then when they.
Speaker 4: Present it, it takes off because people are like, wow, like that's actually what I kind of went through, right, So there's always like almost a kernel truth, yeah, that these lies can be based off of, and that's why they go so far?
Speaker 1: Now, as far as Wilcock and Corey Good, where are they now?
Speaker 4: Bulcock has the show he does every Sunday and it's huge.
Speaker 1: I'm glad.
Speaker 4: I don't know that He's got like five hundred thousand ish subscribers and wow makes like thousands and super chats every Sunday. And he's recently released a book claiming that he channels archangel Michael. Yeah, and Corey is currently embroiled in he set up all these lawsuits against people that worked with him at one point, and the final lawsuit is this April scheduled in Colorado between him and Gaya Entertainment because he claims that all of the stuff he presented on at Guya is his intellectual property, which.
Speaker 1: Is, oh, that's what the suit is about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he says the word people, the secret space stuff he's talking about, and you know, the Sphear Coalition, you know, all these sort of names are in that lawsuit document. You can look it up. And he's saying like, you know, Guya made all this money off of that, and they're still doing series talking with new people that are saying that they experienced the same thing. You know, twenty years in the future and then their bodies being Benjamin buttoned back to an earlier version or something, and he lives out his life here in that body, but he remembers the space, battles with aliens and all this stuff. That is his intellectual property. And if guy had made all this money money off of it, he should be given his fair share. What is Gaya Guya Entertainment is a guy a TV is a entertainment entertainment streaming network that focuses on very new age spiritual slash UFO, conspiracy and esoteric metaphysical content. And you know, they started Jay Widner, we interviewed for this series. He was the former head of production there. He took them from being this like entertainment startup to you know, millions of subscribers per year, kind of like a miniature Netflix for that type of content. And so that's how these guys got so big so quick, because they had all these they had A Guy has a huge following not only on their paid for streaming service, but on like YouTube and you know all these other streaming that were streaming platforms that they can put out their content. So these guys got a huge step up right away and then they were doing conferences that also, you know, blew them up. So that's why that story became so prevalent in the UFO community. And there were people that I think, you haven't seen the second episode.
Speaker 2: Yet, have you?
Speaker 4: No, So Richard Dolans in that one. It's an archival clip that I licensed from mouf on from Ron James. Ron had put together a conference in twenty seventeen to have a panel of all these basically GUYA secret space programmed people, and Corey was up there, Andrew Bassiago, Michael Sala and one of these insiders that was used quite heavily by Corey Good, David Wilcock and GUYA at the time William Tompkins. He was like ninety plus years old at the time, and he was saying that we had a Reptilian space program where they gave the reptilians, gave us craft and YadA, YadA, YadA, you know, interesting tales, but no proof, right, and rich he checked them at this conference and basically said, you know, I don't believe any of it. And I thought this was a real UFO investigation group. Move on. I thought it was a serious group. And I don't know why we're hosting something with these people was pretty interesting in terms of the history of other prominent researchers in the UFO community that we're pushing back against this growing wave of disinformation and, for lack of a better explanation, entertainment, you know, because a lot of this is ufotainment, right, People like you said, people go to conferences and they get these standing ovations because it's entertaining more than anything. But people kind of lose that logic and deductive reasoning when they're sitting in an audience and they're connected to something similar to that story.
Speaker 1: They just go wow, you know, and it's like a collective situation too. People in the group, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you knowp Op two. Oh, I'm getting excited too. You know, it's all part of that group psychology.
Speaker 1: But now, has Gaya put out anything that's really solid that we know about? I mean, I always think of people that are first getting into this and you know, try to steer them, you know, in the right direction. I mean, are there things that are really solid or is it just entertainment?
Speaker 4: I do not subscribe. I know that they've had whole shows based around Rick Dodie, doctor Stephen Greer. They've had whole shows around. You know, back in the day, Richard Dolan did stuff for them. They don't have him back anymore. But you know, that's also something Jay talks about in the series that he started off with people like Rupert Sheldrake, you know, trying to think of the prominent sociologist. His name will come to me, but like, you know, just very credible, well studied people. And then it started going into the Corey Good sort of you know, check your facts at the door type productions, and Jay didn't like that. He wanted to get it back on track towards other more ardible stuff, and it just kind of went off the rails. And I don't know where they're at now, But I don't know. They probably don't like that I made this documentary. I don't know how they feel about it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure they wouldn't be too happy about it. Yeah, I mean, but you know, I mean, it's it's good to I think, you know, some people may disagree with me, but I think it's good to call people out because you know, a lot of people contact me actually looking for guidance, like you know, hey, you know, should I look on YouTube for I'm interested in this topic, where should I go, you know that that type of thing, and so that wouldn't be a place that I normally would tell them to look, you know, third phase of the Moon. I wouldn't tell them to look there. There's a few other places like that that I would say. You know, it's not a good idea to look at these, you know, and think that what we're seeing is real. Especial actually now with the CGI and so many different ways AI and ways to make images and videos so easily right now, it's you know, most people figure they have a kind of a signature to them, and they can figure out that they're fake. But you know, people believe a lot of stuff of what they see and read out there. So it's a it's really it's it's a difficult place to be if you're really looking for information totally. Yea, yeah, I don't think it's going to get a lot easier. But we're toward the end of the show. So where can someone find you and all your things you have? You're out there?
Speaker 4: The Yeah, films are on Amazon Prime to be TV Roku. These two docu series, I'd believe her on Roku, some of them are on YouTube Movies, which is like a free with ads platform now that've got like one hundred and eighty two millions subscribers, and you know, I'm up there with a bunch of other films. You can search my name Darcy Weir on some of these platforms and you'll see my catalog, or you can go to my website here, Oh, Cold Journeys. Check out some of my trailers and films there. I have a show weekly on kg R. A been on there, yeah, yeah, ad o Cold Journeys. You can find me on Twitter and add me there and the show that we do, we bring on different guests every week you've been on, definitely come back and we talk about current events, current news regarding UFOs. There seems to be something new every single week, you know, the year now.
Speaker 1: So we're totally out of time. I'm sorry to cut it short, but we are out of time, and we'll be back next week with a marine Bill Carter, William Carter. Quite a story. I'm really looking forward to that. Thank you everyone, See you next week, and remember to keep your eyes to the sky.