Speaker 1: Need advice, Taco Bub to the Rescue, tipper Asque, Taco Bob.
Speaker 2: On one O one one w j r R. We are Orlando's rock station as the world renowned LCTV settles in there when it reminds you of Voting is open till nine o'clock. JR. Facebook page for you say it We play brought you by Fairwe's Credit Union Ice nine kills tickets up for grabs all this week. Everybody who votes eligible to win those LC might good to that show as well. Went to my client's postmone and uh jelly roll last night. Good times up in the suite, nice and dry.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for a lot of people who are wet, but you know, life coach has a suite.
Speaker 2: What time? I'm curious? The guy I work with kind of was stranded in the parking lot upwards of four hours, as were many of our listeners. Yeah, what time did you actually arrive to the facility? I'm guessing you were probably updated by your people as to.
Speaker 1: They had a banquet for me around about five forty five up in the suite and then uh yeah it was cool since there was some delays, of course, which stunk for everybody. But uh, I was able to do my counseling for jelly roll and post up in the up in the box. Yeah yeah, I mean with the face tattoos. If you have face tattoos, you know you need some counseling.
Speaker 2: Well sure, although I'm thinking maybe once you get to his level, you could go with any book you really want. Oh yeah, you write your own checks, both their levels. Yeah, yeah, exactly. They're write me checks all the time, allegedly for counseling. Oh happy, Father's dated all the dads out there.
Speaker 1: I just don't answer the phone on Father's Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how you celebrate radio silence, that phone call coming through, think about it. Sure, no, I got you all right.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of questions coming in at two two five, two six. I love it when they when they call me great one.
Speaker 2: LC.
Speaker 1: I have a real issue with my favorite diet soda having aims on the side of the can. I have a pretty important business position, a pretty important business position, and it doesn't go over so well with clients when they read terms like partner or chum on the can.
Speaker 2: I think I got to agree with you on this one.
Speaker 1: I mean, nothing like walking into meeting with your with your high powered lawyer and being a he's got a can that says, hold me on it.
Speaker 2: I just see that. I mean immediately think house arrest. Great, I'm doomed to this guy.
Speaker 1: Here's what you need to do if you have a high level position, as you said, you don't want to get rid of your favorite diet soda.
Speaker 2: Right, So I would say, pour it into a tumbler along the lines of this one, right right, pour it into the tumblr.
Speaker 1: Oh look, Lilla Toski institute on it. But pour it into a tumbler that maye hit over the little burton else can oh?
Speaker 2: L see.
Speaker 1: I can't stand when the wife and kids leave dryer lent.
Speaker 2: H what is going in this morning? You've taken about three swigs off of hold on closed, Elsie.
Speaker 1: I can't stand it when the wife and kids leave dryer lint in the dryer after using it. Have Oh yeah, that's I mean, you gotta everybody's got to work together on the dryer.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Life Coach has a saying Okay, courtesy, it's not just a word, it's an action.
Speaker 2: You can buy that on a sign that I distributed. Has the Life Coach ever actually operated a dryer. No, the hunter does it. But yeah no, but you picks your lint out of it as well. Courtesy it's not just a word, it's an action. You buy that sign off my website. It'll just cost you about two hundred and fifty bucks. You hang it right above the dryer.
Speaker 1: They're gonna get the hint, they're gonna figure out, they're gonna go wow, that's a deep thought. And it costs two point fifty. The sign itself only costs like five bucks to make in China, actually nine after their tariffs. But it's the message, the messaging, the deep thought of courtesy and all that bs.
Speaker 2: So the point I charge for part I'm looking at here because I'm looking at the item online right now, the part about each each hand crafted with great workmanship and attention to detail by a kid named Ping. Yes, okay, all right, okay. Why is it els? Oh? Why is it els?
Speaker 1: That I always seem to get the cart while shopping with the bum wheel? That's not a you problem. That's everyone, right, yeah, everybody problem. But there's a reason why. Is because all shopping carts have a bum wheel. Because if you're a retailer, you know how much it costs to replace a wheel, not the labor. I'm just talking about replacing the well, they're like fifteen bucks a wheel basically, Now you've got to do the labor. You cut that cost. Have carts with bum wheels because you got to pay off all the thieban that's going on.
Speaker 2: So they just produce them with three good wheels and one bad one. It's just one of the wheel brakes you don't fix. Oh okay, so you really unless you happen upon a grocery store that's just rolled in brand new cards. Yeah, otherwise you're doomed. You're always gonna get a dragger. You're steering into the display. Yeah, it's all the one that spins around. Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they retailers have to spend too much on to pay for all the thievean to their insurance companies for that, so they don't want to mess with the wheels. Got just you know what, if you don't mike it, lump it. No, if you don't like, you can just not use a cart. You know how fun that is when you walk into a grocery store and go, oh, I don't need a car, just need and then all of a sudden you're walking out like a juggler holding.
Speaker 2: All this stuff, going out of camera range there to see you. You're I'll show your shopping this way. I feel like the guy going down the stairs right now.
Speaker 1: You know when you do this and go hi, kids, I'm gonna go downstairs now.
Speaker 2: That is such a dumb dad joke there, Father's Day. Fathers don't use that. I always get the grocery cart that has the piece of hardened gum stuck to the wheel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh huh. I have a black Harley. Now should I get a chrome? Fat boy? If you have a black hog, you need to get a white one too, because that no. Otherwise people say you're racist. Nowadays people are way too touchy on stuff.
Speaker 2: Else. How are we doing? These questions are all over the place today. I can't. It's what the listeners send in.
Speaker 1: And squeeze a couple more in great by the way, people that are sending them in right now. We will get to those either today or next week LCTV narrows it down or the day lc TV wondering if you can mention my Facebook page on air to get me more followers. Jack fout listen, No, I can't, Jack tiktoks are all the buzz anyway, so you need to be doing that. Forget your Facebook, build up your TikToker and take your selfie stick and buzz off Jack. Oh hold on, uh, dear LC, I'm distraught and need to know where's the traffic lady Daisy ash and is she ever coming back? She hadn't been in here for like a month.
Speaker 2: You know, me and that the guy I work with have been sort of wondering the same thing. She's been our longtime traffic reporter.
Speaker 1: Well, I know insight because I know the corporate heads here. What's something you can really talk about? What you're about to hear is completely alleged, Okay, I want to avoid any chances of slander here.
Speaker 2: Oh dear God, I hear that.
Speaker 1: She may have opened an only fans page yep, one where she uses traffic terms to get you going, all while wiring nothing but a traffic cone. It's getting good, right. We have a car fire that's getting me super hot. I hope the fireman get here soon.
Speaker 2: Moisten the situation. Oh my god, expect.
Speaker 1: Some morning fog draping over the area tomorrow. Please avoid your high beams. Is not to distract other drivers. Then over there on Highway five sixty nines, we have a three way collision that's really turning.
Speaker 2: I think we're just about out of time.
Speaker 1: Here's is that one of the drivers parked it right in the other one's trunk. Oh yeah, totally rear in there.
Speaker 2: Now we are totally out of time.
Speaker 1: Here's your traffic. I'll see you this morning this weekend at the carbecute.
Speaker 2: Thank you else, TB World, Renown Life, Coke, Happy Father's Day, everybody. Well it's erely, but you know what I mean. This week
Speaker 1: Roll on a demand download the iHeartRadio app.