Speaker 1: Okay, welcome to six g agenda. I'm your host Andrew here again with my man Justin Ward on the court and we talked about what they want. Welcome back. Hopefully you guys enjoyed this past week. You know, crazy crazy, crazy shenanigans. You know, as always, it's just always some good stuff to talk about here. It seems like not really good but wild Ship is constantly going on. Syop season never ends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the content, the content for us is generating itself.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. It's you know, not almost almost, but yeah, definitely. You know, it takes a little brain power to uh because this shit is complex still it is. But yeah, So hopefully you guys you know, checked out the book club. If not, it's okay because we're gonna be going over a bunch of stuff from that. So it's really not super imperative, but we will be giving you guys the link on you know, on the Patreon. So and we're on the Patreon, so fuck. We should have changed our background, should all right, Well you know what we didn't on the last one, So bucket, bucket. Next time you guys get the cool Matrix globe. It's gonna be back. I promise we won't forget again. Yeah, welcome to the neo verse. Yeah right, well what if we just like, welcome to the Neoverse. We're in this motherfucker, all right, cool man? So anyway, uh, yeah, well welcome guys. You know, we got a couple of people in here. We're kind of gathering a little we're trying to get a little crowd. We have a lot of free free members and I don't know if it's like a a trial. See, I don't know if it's confusing for the people signing up. So if it is, whatever, I mean, hey do the free trial. I don't care. But it seems like it gives you the option to stay as a free member, but you don't get to watch the episodes. So that's kind of weird. So anyway, yeah, it is almost weird. I think it's uh, I don't know why it gives two free options.
Speaker 2: It's kind of it's almost like if you're a free member, you still have to pay for.
Speaker 3: The episodes or something. I don't know. I still have to look more into it.
Speaker 1: It's weird because yeah, there's two free there's the Join for Free, which is a trial, and then there's or No, there's the Joint for Free, which is not a trial. It's just join for free, right, and then and then there's this membership thing where you can do this seven day trial. It's just odd. I don't know why they have so many options on there. It's weird. But anyway, so if you aren't able to watch this, or if you're not hearing this now because of that, I apologize. Don't know what's up with that. That's Patreon's deal. So I want to get into the Israel Antichrist theory that kind of got brewing up, say, multifaceted theory that is not just simple as the Jews and Israel are doing this. I want to be clear that that's not the purpose of what I'm saying, say that out the gate, but there is. It seems to be the control arm of the technological security state that's being built. And so it's worth since I think that's the beasts system, it's worth calling it that Israel and the Antichrist. So we'll call it Israel and the Antichrist some way. It's clearly not you know, that's good. I think that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty good. I at a.
Speaker 1: It is real and the Antichrist. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 3: I A T A CE.
Speaker 1: I guess if it was I A T A C. It would be one letter off from a pack, which is their fucking lobby that they have on our dude. That's fine, fucking dude is off the cuff, dude, we'd be doing this shit. So anyway, okay, so behold the pill Ors. We kind of got into that, and as I was getting into that, I was like, man, there's so much context here there I got to bring into this show. So if you didn't hear the book Club, then don't worry. We're gonna get into some of that here.
Speaker 2: Got out to Jack Bonson for going up to the book Club last night.
Speaker 1: Jack a shout out, bro. If you're not in the Patreon, dude, come pull up, man, because you obviously love what we do as far as you seem to be like minded. And also, I can't believe he said that Trump helped with the nine to eleven and then that was wild. That blew my mind for a minute. I never saw think about that. So it's always good to get other people around you, learn new things.
Speaker 3: Get new takes on stuff.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, let's get to sorry, let me get here. Okay, cattle, cattle, cattle, cattle. People who don't use their brains are no better than having no brain at all, and therefore they're beast of burden, useful beast of burden. And remember that, you know, we talked about that in the Silent Weapons. Yeah, it's an ongoing, you know thing, because again, they're the adapt you're the profane. They believe that you don't use your You just don't have a high enough intelligence like they do. They have a specialized logic reasoning framework that you don't have. And so I always like to remind people that that's how they feel about them, so that you can remember that. And also you have to accept a part of the process that you know, we've been cattle. Yeah, because that's what cattle is. And we got to be prepared to fight or die for the god given right to freedom. And that's some shit from Bill Cooper in the book. I was like, man, dude, that's.
Speaker 3: Facts, that's facts. Are you prepared?
Speaker 1: Are you prepared? I'm not all the way prepared. So I say we get ourselves there.
Speaker 3: Get prepared, dude, now's the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude. So in the book it talks about secret societies. I think that that is at the helm of all of the six g shit we see coming. As a matter of fact, I think from his book it's provable. And so we're gonna get into what he says to hear about what they are and then how they're involved in our current globalist places like you know, the Builderberg Group or the CFR or the un right. So Brotherhood of the Snake and or Dragon. Now we're gonna start with that, and I'm gonna mix in some of the biblical Antichrist shit with it, Okay. So in Revelation it says that the dragon gives power to the beast and breathes life into the beast, and then the beast wants to be worshiped essentially, and that's gonna be ai, I believe at least something as semblance of it. And the dragon. What is that, Well, that would be the societies of these people, right, and it seems to be Israel forefrontly, but definitely you know that was put there by you know, the royal family and the Rothschild. So they're all involved. It's not just one, you know, the Jesuits and the Vatican. I mean, they're all involved. So but this brotherhood of the Snake is what we could call all of them the Illuminati right later that they call themselves. And they believe that you know, knowledge Lucifer, that's the one true God and that man will become God. And these secrets are supposedly so profound that only a few can understand the secrets that they hold. But how would we know since they hide it right, you know what I mean. It's like the excty is really the power of their groups. And then they just use this secret knowledge that nobody knows and it's like so profound, but you can't know. It's all probably bullshit. It's deception. And so again that's why it gets into the silent weapons with the mk ultra, because who is the masters of deception is these secret societies with a pyramidal structure where you only get up if you're indoctrinated at the right level. Essentially, so the mystery religion is only a tool for the mystery schools believe that religion is only a tool to use to manipulate the masses. And I believe that they're trying to inorganically create prophecy in revelation. People turn on Israel they do the temple, all the shit, armageddon, YadA, YadA, and then when God doesn't come to save everybody, people will give up on their said religions and they'll join the new cult, the Luciferian fucking one New World Order. That's what I'm talking about here. And so this is the angle we're taken. Israel, Bill Cooper says, was created to bring about armageddon in the Middle East so that way it could bring into one world government. It was so awful that people just beg for it to stop, and then they're wanting to give away their security and their freedoms. And I'll tell you what, dude, they got this shit. As we get into this, you kind of missed it yesterday, so we're gonna get into it again.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: They already have everything they need to do it right now if they wanted to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like out of all the tools and the weapons to do everything that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and the executive orders and national security framework in place. It's crazy. So they believe the only few contain high intellect, and like I said, and the reasoning faculty, the way they hold poise in a situation is what like if you're animalistic or if You're like, you know, take your time, don't panic all that. Well, I'm like that, So what do I get to be a mason? I mean, what are we talking about here? You know what I mean? Like, that's crazy. Do you remember Dune Dune where he has to put his hand into the thing for the benda jesuit that, dude, I said this in the book of like Dune is literally just like a lesson on freemasonry, the benajesuit, That's.
Speaker 3: What that is interesting.
Speaker 1: Yes, from my studies of freemasonry, which is very deep. And then my love of Dune. I've seen the movies multiple times and I love the books. I literally have the book. I have the book. I don't even read fucking books after movies like that, but I love Dune.
Speaker 2: Shoot, I'll fucking help you on a Dune deep dive. That would be dope, dude. We'll do a Dune deep.
Speaker 1: Dive, bro, because like the spice represents the spice, like represents this whole psychedelic, fucking spiritual thing. Like it's a whole thing, bro.
Speaker 2: Because I'll be honest, I wasn't huge, huge on the Dune franchise until the modern movies came out.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, I didn't care about it. Yeah, I didn't care about the old ones. Yeah, yeah, dude, I'll be I'll be real with you, man, I just spilt water on my Israel Antichrist.
Speaker 3: Now it's oh fuck, dude, Oh.
Speaker 1: Why don't you have digital notes? Oh why don't you type it? Because? Motherfucker, Like, do you know how inconvenient that is the city? And do that? Oh it's inconvenient, It's right, who does that? What do you? Well? But I don't know, man, I remember it easier. It's traditional, man, it is, dude. And then I gotta take all this shit and read it one day and make a fucking book because I'm trying to make a book out of the dub. And then imagine that I got all these random fucking chunks of paper stable together is with like a topic. And then I got to figure all that out one day, Like what a dumb ass. I really fucking set myself up because guess what, whenever I make the when I make the book, I have to type it.
Speaker 2: Well, now, now that fucking paper has some lower, dude, you're gonna find it one day and be like, oh, yeah, put water on this ship, dude.
Speaker 1: One day, these notes are gonna be worth money, just kidding. The original transcripts, dude, these are the six GA notes.
Speaker 3: It would be a relatively off of them and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I've got it. I've already got it in a little chest, like a little a foot chest. I just keep the piles of notes in there.
Speaker 2: You got already did You have to have like a fucking lock on it and then have some sort of code and then leave like a paper trail on what the code is and ship like that.
Speaker 3: But people can turn that into an adventure.
Speaker 1: People do those scavenger hunts. Yeah, I just left ten grand inside of this fucking place. Go find it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but in this case, it's just the fucking six GA notes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, six g ten grand. Sorry, but schizophrenic the ski schizophrenic notes of a psychopath.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, depending on where they find it, they're gonna be like, whoa someone was off the rocker, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, dude, out of context you read my notes, you're gonna be like, oh my, what is this person needs to be put in a room. That's why, and that's why I worry about this fucking police state so much, because I know they're gonna get me.
Speaker 3: They're gonna put you in a pillow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, like like like Sam Tripley always says he'll be single digits in the in the camp, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like he'll be one of the first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be like double digits for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll be uh yeah, you'll be You'll be one of the first in line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it won't be too long first. So yeah, it gets into uh the he gets into uh, these different societies, right, So the Rashania, you have the cult of Mythris and you have their counterpart, the Builders aka the Freemasons. Now we're going way back, like Persia, Like this is far back, okay, and so this all is the Illuminati, aka the Sons of Light. So the first people to call themselves the sons of Light is Rashania. That's what the means the illuminated ones. Now, the Illuminati was started in Bavaria, allegedly in seventeen seventy six, it was found out. And then that happens to be the same year that our country started. Because the Freemasons, I believe the Illuminati wasn't started at that time. It had been around a long time. Illuminati Ti. Yeah, hold on, tuh see it's seventeen seventy six. That's a lie. But we'll go with it, okay, because from what I've read, it goes back as far as the Knights Templar or the Order of the Assassins. No, so you see the Order of the Assassins ten ninety Yeah, the Rashanir known as the Assassins, Bro, the Hassan Saba like, yeah, dude, these are known as the Rashania. So these are the suns of light. Yeah. The Assassin's creed is BA based off of this cult that I'm talking about, Dude, what it's based on.
Speaker 2: I just didn't realize how fucking similar the logos were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, I mean I did, but yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: I guess it's just looked into it.
Speaker 1: It comes off to the side like no, but go up, go up where the eye is. That's the perfect one. The hidden ones they literally know up top on the third over they tell you like in that one, it's clear they literally put the eye inside the eye of horse that you could look up a free Masonic emblem that has the same eye inside of it. Like that's a real thing. So anyway, that's crazy, and so yeah, the Rashania are the Assassins, and they also are the Illuminati, and they also are the same thing as Freemasons. So with that in mind, let's sit back and think about the Knights of Malta and the fact that Charlie Kirk was assassinated and his wife had a Knights of Malta necklace on. There it is the eye. Now check that out, justin. Isn't that crazy? Yeah, So the Assassins, the Rashania Assassins, and the Knights Templars and the Knights of Malta, they're all part of the same Illuminati cult. Okay, So you got to realize that every one of these secret societies are part of the same Illuminati cult with different names. The skull and Bones, all of it. Right, So when you look at it that way, and you again, Charlie Kirk's assassinated, his wife has the Knights of Malta cross on, and I'm talking about how the Assassins were the original one of the original Illuminati cult members of the Brotherhood of the Snake. Hello, they've been assassinating They've been assassinating people since ten ninety at least.
Speaker 2: That is kind of crazy. How it's all like different branches a.
Speaker 1: Government almost exactly. And that's how you almost have to look at it as like these are all factions that they aren't warring factions, but they do like debate who gets to be the one to run shit, you know, But it is essentially they have the same interests. They want it to look the same, they just don't know who will run it. So they believe that the illumination that they receive comes from a supreme being that desires a class of perfect men to carry out and organize and direction of the world. It reminds me of Nazis. And if you think about it, when they say that they want the abolishment of private property, nation, states, and religion, that sounds a lot like the WF. I went over that on outside minds recently. It's like, that's clearly what that is. And so we have the WF. These major organizations that I believe are the same as these, they're probably a part of it, like a part of like literally by a part of it, I mean, they're literally initiated into one of these fucking societies, I guarantee it. So they believe in alan to reshape social system by first taking control of nations one by one. So the extreme right and extreme left are exactly the same. They use them as useful tools to get this to happen. And that's what I've been saying for a while. Dude. Yeah, like I you know what I mean, I'd love to see that. This guy said it too, because he knew his shit and so go ahead. No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the wild ones on the internet do have the most reach.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, and that's why people like nowadays, they'll be like, well, they just magnify the few voices. Well why do you think that is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We brought up we brought up the fucking clip an episode or two ago. I don't really remember, but it was Nen Yahoo talking about using influencers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pam seven grand, the O. They're very transparent. Yeah. The other day somebody on X they were like, somebody said, Israel really the good guy? And then somebody was like, how much did you get paid for this? And then I me and like a million others put seven grand because everybody knows. Everybody knows, man, It's not a hidden thing. Now again, this gets into the fulfillment of prophecy and organically of everybody turning against Israel, and I think that we may be at a turning point where unfortunately, I think we're only knowing about this because they want us to know, because they want us to react, because they're now at a point where if we go crazy and army get it happens, that's what they want because it brings it all in. And I think that that's really what they're pushing for. I do. I can't really see it a different way. I mean, like you said the other day, they're surefucking down pretty close to that ceasefire, right.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, they're almost there.
Speaker 1: I'm saying they're poking in produm for this world war civil war scenario that they're going for. But it's gonna get really crazy whenever we get into the fact that I'll just give you a hint, martial law was never rescinded after Civil War, and so technically there's there's a lot of things that have been going on since the Civil War because of that that we don't know about that I'm going to point out here in a little bit.
Speaker 2: And I thought it was crazy timing on me seeing this video. There was I guess I don't remember exactly when. But in China there was a bunch of fucking people in the streets going crazy, trying to get reforms made and all this shit, and then martial law had been declared, and then soldiers were walking down the street opening firing on.
Speaker 3: All the civilians.
Speaker 2: And I was like, wow, that's almost it's almost like what's going to be here?
Speaker 1: It feels like it seems that way. It might be more sophisticated with drones and things like that, but.
Speaker 2: It might not be as simple as a fucking squad of soldiers walking down the street open firing on people.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, but we do have the military in Portland, you know what I mean, And we have been we've been getting comfortable with this idea of mass fucking police officers, like these guys that are ice ice officers, you know, mass on literally Gestapo style. Bro, that's full Gestapo. If you don't know what Gestapo is, that's Nazi like, that's what they called them.
Speaker 2: You know, the past couple of days, I've been seeing a bunch of shit coming out of Chicago.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wild. They're letting it go wild, bro, They're letting it go wild because what in Mao, you spoke of China. What did come in to China? Do they let the crime rate go crazy to the point where people begged. They were like, now they tell on all their neighbors, and that's what they want, man, and that don't give in. But unfortunately, you know, we're speaking to human nature man, like you know a lot of people. If they're not listening to people like us, then they will give in, because human nature will always at the end of the day, unless you know shown direction, it's going to go the way that they plant, you know, because they understand human nature. And that's a real thing. You know, all separate societies are the same, especially if initiations are present. That's kind of why I was speaking to or earlier. So the Rashaia, the Order of the Quest, the Kabbalah, Knights of Malta, the Jesuits, the Rosicrucians, the Nazis, the Communists, the CFR, the Trilateral, the Builderberg Group, the Scull and Bones, all these plays they're not different. And so now we can kind of bring this into a light where it's like, oh, now it makes sense a little bit to see that it's like an octopus. Many tentacles. But it's one fucking brain, you know, it's a hydra. Yeah, dude, exactly, well, yeah, exactly, you know. And Marvel did great with the predictive programming, you know, with that shit, right, it's one hundred percent exactly that, you know. And the Builderberg group was started, like we talked about on another episode by a card carrying Nazi, Prince Bernhardt, and he is a part of the family of the Habsburgs and the Habsburgs Prince Bernhard, go ahead and look up descendant of Roman emperor, because that's what I was gonna get at. So Prince Prince Bernhardt, who started the what's it called the Builderberg group, he can change the he can veto the choice of a pope.
Speaker 3: Did you know that?
Speaker 1: No, that is that him in Netherlands? Yeah, that's yeah, that should be him. Uh but why didn't it just answer you? Why does it got to do this?
Speaker 3: Well? Google said here, let's show what Google said.
Speaker 1: It's not possible to confirm that. Yeah, okay, dude, this okay, we'll check this out. Uh, Prince Bernhardt, Buildeberg do that and then just go there and put Builderberg and then just see, uh, because what b I l D whatever, it doesn't matter. But what I'm trying to figure out is if he can veto the choice of a pope German prince house of Lipe in nineteen eleven, a family with origins traceable to the twelfth century. Uh so the lack of ancient records. That's fine, go back up real quick. I'm sorry to do this, but our patrons won't mind. Veto pope decision after Buildeberg. Just no, just just delete everything descendant and on I know, grief, okay, and then veto pope decision. I wonder, I mean, this is one of those things like has the problem Oh, baseless conspiracy theory. This claim has no basis in history or Catholic canon law. Damn Bill, So where did he read that? He never gave that any context for me to go look this up? Also Google there is sometimes Yeah, it's true. It's says conspiracies sometimes invent a connection, claiming hmm, it's not a part of the church. Hmm. Well that I'm glad we sat here and looked that up, because that is kind of annoying. How could I even verify whether or not that's Thomas Paine? Oh okay, wait, wait. Wait, so you see that part too, William Cooper boulderpell Wars, I bet you he explains. It's probably got something to do with Thomas. He must explain it. There, here we go. Yeah, Prince Bernard of the Netherlands has the power to veto Vatican's choice of any pope it selects. Prince Bernhard has the veto power because his family, the Habsburg Habsburgs, are descended from the Roman emperors. Okay, well, let's look up the leader of.
Speaker 3: The Black Families.
Speaker 2: He claims descend from the House of David and thus can furely say that he is related to Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the Habsburgs are they Is that something that we can figure out as related to the Roman Church.
Speaker 3: Well, let's look into it, because.
Speaker 1: It is Habsburg Roman emperor. I wonder if that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I was looking to see if they had any talk about his family and here in his.
Speaker 3: Wikipedia. But it's not. So let's see Habsburg family.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, dude, that's the picture that motherfuckers are talking about with Zuckerberg.
Speaker 3: The ugly fucker or that guy dude. Oh yeah, definitely that guy.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, dude, that's crazy. Bro. I never knew. So wait, so.
Speaker 3: That knows on that guy.
Speaker 1: So do you think this Zuckerberg is probably related to uh, this guy in some way. It's gotta be.
Speaker 3: Could be some weird lineage I mean from that painting.
Speaker 1: I mean totally shit, dude, that's crazy. So I've seen that like many times. I mean, so we're talking about the guy who started okay, and then and then Zuckerberg attends the Builderberg Group. Now, so that's super fucking weird. Okay, let's just move on from that. But essentially, the Builderberg Group is one of these groups. That's a fact. Whether or not this guy can veto a pope who gives a shit, because at the end of the day, the Builderberg Group is real and that's what matters. Yeah, that goes back to.
Speaker 2: The Roman Romans, don't it Habsburg Lothringen family tree.
Speaker 1: Wait, go to Habsburg. Go back to that just type Roman Roman emperor family or something like you know, see if it no keep that you need that. Let's see here. Let's see here. Aha, a look at this dominated the Holy Roman The Hasburg's family, not to be confused with the earlier Roman empires, dominated the Holy Roman Empire and ruled an extensively Habsburg monarchy, often referred to as Austria. So they've done this thing where they've tried to split it off and make it seem they're fucking around. They're doing fuckery here. This is when you know there's fuckery, Like there's too much fuckery going on right now with how we're reading this. Yeah, I get the fuck out of here. Yeah, I'm like this is oh and then Hitler comes out of Austria.
Speaker 2: This is confused me unless there's like two different Habsburg families that it's fucking getting confused on.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they're doing this on purpose. They do this ship to keep people off of their trail because you don't they don't want you on their lineage. Fuck, dude, the Habsburgs might be a family you can't really talk about.
Speaker 3: Much apparently not mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this must be right up there with the past Story family. Uh oh, I said it, dude, timfoil Hat that's the family they don't name because he said that. He got bogged down as soon as he said it. Do you think we'll get bogged down on Patreon for this? We did it too late now we might, dude, we don't got fucking bunch of people in here. Anyway, it's okay as it builds up, though they may delete the motherfucker. So the Bildeberg grew burganized by the Prince, leader of the Black Family. As we said, House of David. These are the people directing the Quiet War, okay. And the Secret Destiny of America, which was written by Manly P. Hall, who was a Freemason, said that America was created to create an enlightened democracy of nations of the world, democracy of nations of the world. So Order of the Quest decided an American colony that they would plant the new roots for a new way of life. And Franklin, Benjamin Franklin, was a member of the Order of the Quest. We went into how he did rituals in a cave and weird shit, and how the Freemasons were part of all this shit. They received aid from a secret body in Europe. Okay, now, this is why I was getting at the Freemasons to start America. Remember how I talked earlier about the Illuminati starting in seventeen seventy six, Yeah, the same year. That's that's a nod to the fact that our country was started that year. And it says they received aid from a secret body in Europe. Who do you think that was?
Speaker 3: That was the.
Speaker 1: Illuminati, bro, The Bavarian Illuminati helped our founding fathers start this country. That's why you see a pyramid with an eye on top on the back of your dollar bill and it says new order, new World Order in Latin. That is telling you what the fuck I just said. That's why symbology matters. Man, So secrecy is clearly wrong because otherwise you wouldn't keep it a secret, right. That's why you know, secret societies are people that don't tell you what they talk about. Right. The Builderver Group is a secret society by definition. They won't tell you what they talk about. The CFR is another one. I think they talk about what they say a little bit more though, But on the Executive committee, nobody knows what they're talking about because those guys are a part of this what I'm talking about, because the Executive Committee is, you know, just like the top of a pyramidve Freemasonry. Those are the people that know what's going on. The rest don't really know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've got a real need to know basis.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's why the military is based off the same style of thing and corporations they're built the same way as well. You need to operate on a hive mind. You have this pyramid structure top down, and that's how it works. Let's get into the real shit. It's kind of why I've been trying to get out here. So all that to say, these societies have infiltrated globalists structures and governments and high places. A citizen is not responsible for a law if not made available to him to read. But because of the Civil War where the martial law was never rescinded, giving power to continue writing law subverting the constitution, a National Security Directive was created not long after, where they could pretty much make secret laws subverting the constitution, executive orders, executive orders, those weren't around before that. That's what I'm pointing out. So if you know anything about Roman history, there was a point where they had a constitution, and there was another point later where if Roman emperor was pretty much ruling, but people thought that it was under the constitution and you know how it was supposed to be, and it wasn't being ran that way. We're in that stage of our empire. We have subverted the Constitution without our knowledge to executive orders, and we just don't know because of all these secret laws that are going on how much power they actually have. We're still operating on these old rules as if we really have to abide by them. They don't have to, because I'll explain why later, but yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, I was just thinking, like, I'm wondering if there's someone and if not, maybe we could fucking do it. Look into all the fucking executive orders and see what everything cancels out in the Constitution.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of what I was getting at. So these are under the guise of national security. National security, as we know, has been used to implement a lot of Orwellian styles of government, right like surveillance, the NSA National Security Administration. They're spying on all Americans. Edward Snowden comes out and talks about it. This all happens because the martial law was never rescinded. So then this gets into the separate government, the parallel government. We talked about the underground bunkers and all that shit, right that also made that possible. Okay, and we'll get into how here in a second. Crazy dude. So Lincoln started the martial law. Reagan wrote over three hundred national security directives, and national security directives or how they are are what I'm referring to, as well as executive orders. Okay, so those together is how they build this separate government. At the same time, Okay, it's hard to understand because this is like political shit, but it's really important. At least it was hard for me to wrap my head around. By the I mean, I feel like I'll be able to explain it better than fucking how Bill Cooper because it'll just go straight from the goddamn fucking Congress book and shit. You know. So most have never heard of these weapons that I'm talking about here, which is the National Security directives, as well as I mean, we know about executive orders, which is not the power that they have. So Congress has turned a blind eye to this. But at three point thirty am August fourth, nineteen ninety, the Senate made it easier to do everything I'm talking about. Do you remember Iran Contra. We talked about that George HW. Bush right, so nineteen ninety he was president. Three thirty am on August fourth, they wrote something called the Senate Intelligence Authorization Act, which essentially gave the president all these powers. Okay, so fraudulent, fraudulent, Yeah, look up Senate Intelligence Authorization Act nineteen ninety ninety. We need to make sure that's just in case. Okay, so this was done at three thirty am. Okay, so public law which passed in nineteen eighty nine, but dealt with the nineteen ninety fiscal year of provisions related to intelligence to authorizations. This act typically authorizes funding for intelligence activities. Okay, I'm gonna be able to break this down better than what they're doing. But essentially it says restrictions on covert actions, but it essentially gave them more ways to do actions. And I'll explain how. Okay, so what we're gonna read is a lie on the internet, but I'll show you how. It fraudulently produced as a reform to prevent future incidents brought to light by Iran contra. But it virtually authorizes every abuse, transferring most authority into the president to start a war, appropriate funds, define foreign policy goals. See here we go see title seven. Okay, this is gonna be hard here, but it's essentially that I don't know if it's a part of that one yeah, it is oversight intelligence activities. No, just type in what I'm gonna give you here, Yeah, because I'm not even sure we're gonna go for this after that. Type title seven. Senate Bill twenty eight through thirty four. Let's see here, Okay, a bill fitting the description Senate bill. Okay, it was not passed, and it's but a similar Oh my god, dude, Okay, the Pocket Veto Bill Okay, also knows as the Intelligence Act covert action expense, including a statutory definition of covert action. This is what I'm about to get to right here. This is awesome. See. Of course it's not even gonna fucking tell you that's what I don't understand that. Well, I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: Just like fucking barely scratching the service on Google. It almost never gives us exactly what we want, I know.
Speaker 1: So this is what it actually does. And that's okay. You guys could look at this. I mean, I'm giving you the actual Senate bill numbers and everything. You can look at this yourself. But here's what it gives. It gives the president to power to initiate covert action. It supersedes to Congress to Veto on the action. It allows to use any federal agencies to finance it, and most of the authority it goes into the hands of the president. Now check this out. Covert action is defined as any operation necessary to support foreign policy objectives in the US. It's very vague. So the president gets to decide what's important for national security and foreign policy and then he gets all the So it gets weird here Water gets money. Pretty much. He was made at king essentially like the first king was kind of made was whenever HW got this written. This gave authority to the secret interfere to secretly interfere with economic, internal, and military affairs of foreign governments. This is why we see US overthrowing govern remints abroad, and that's a illegal thing to do internationally.
Speaker 3: Steady getting involved in other people's business.
Speaker 1: Dude, I know, but that didn't happen till this because it gave us the power. And so this allows the executive branch to skirt laws and overpower other branches with unlimited power. The National Security Directive was started, like that's what does it? And so Susan Fitzgerald she saw d classified NSD documents and she asserts that most of these documents were found unsigned because they wanted to hide the fact that they were auto penning them because it would be too obvious that they were just auto penning.
Speaker 3: You see this shit?
Speaker 1: Is she an actor for real? No?
Speaker 2: I look up I look up Susan Fitzgerald and it shows me a fucking Irish.
Speaker 1: Type ns yeah type NSD. This is crazy, bro, Susan fits your library and educational consultant. Hmmm wow. I mean, dude, this guy wrote about her back in nineteen ninety. Bro, Like, I mean they scrubbed this shit. Well, I don't know, they have to have scrub this shit. Yeah, yeah, dude, what the fuck? Whatever, gotta love it. So yeah, So somewhere there's a plan to suspend the constitution. Olivan Noorth was asked if he ever plan to suspend it, and he was told that, you know, they had to go answer this in a different room and nobody ever found out why. Because of national security and so FEMA and the continuity of government, Mount weather, all this stuff that we talked about with underground tunnels, they've got emergency management that is a guys, for the real purpose, which is to take control of local, state, and federal government in national emergencies. The only way to do this is if the Constitution was suspended and martial law declared. So its very existence of FEMA shows that there is a plan to suspend the Constitution and implement a martial law scenario. It's pretty crazy, weird. So congress inquiries are met with, uh, I'm not at liberty to discuss the role, mission or capability we have at any of these locations. Mount Weather held dossiers on over one hundred thousand Americans who were most likely to resist this version of the Constitution, and they would be rounded up with little effort, probably on a national holiday. And they also talked about computers at Mountweather that was described as the best in the world and could obtain millions of pieces of edges, like you know, data on personal lives of civilians. And back then that was like, whoa, what are we talk about. Nineteen ninety they already had computers, they were collecting data on everybody. Yeah, apparently, so now it's like forefront everybody knows about it, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, they're pretty open about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these people talked about monitoring situations to get to them before they became emergencies, and it reminds me a lot of Gideon predicted policing.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what it reminds me of.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, And that's what we're leading into. That's why I'm kind of going through this to show they've laid the foundation to make this happen. And now we have this technology that he was warning about seems to be the biggest businesses out there right now and they're taken over. So maybe Bill Cooper was a little bit ahead of his time and it's time to get his shit out there right now, because I think that this shit's come, it's going down, dude.
Speaker 2: I think one of the one of the my favorite things that Bill Cooper says is like he uh, he doesn't say that today that these societies that what was written.
Speaker 3: Is exactly what they're doing, but they're using it as their script.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, they use it as their script. That's exactly what they do. They use the Bible as their script.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So, Executive Order eleven four ninety was a emergency preparedness executive order preceded the FDA and it was signed by Nixon. Okay, now we're gonna start getting to these executive orders which were laid, laid the foundation for if a national emergency happens, then they're the executive orders are in place where say, like a national emergency happens, like COVID again or something else, they can technically instill this continuity government and take control. And now I think that they're instilling all the technologies so they could do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So again, don't get too crazy about Israel because maybe that's what they want. That's what we're getting to.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna have another fucking COVID situation here fairly soon.
Speaker 1: But maybe more of like a civil war scenario where or food shortages that's on purpose. Oh yeah, it's gonna get weird.
Speaker 3: It's going to be much extreme.
Speaker 1: It's gonna get fucking weird, dude. So this shows all of this is an instrument to overthrow. Oh yeah, FEMA pretty much gets to suspend the Constitution if they dictate that a national security emergency is occurring. No notes of restoring the Constitution after the emergency has ended, though, which shows that they really have no plan to reinstate the Constitution if said thing happens. So the pretext of these emergency measures, like we just said, happened daily riots, mass shootings, oil spills, even a food shortage, drug war, any disaster emergency could trigger it. REX eighty four to a was to test the readiness of the military, police force, et cetera. And FEMA elevenh fifty one an executive order that gives FEMA all executive orders in effect in times of national emergence see financial health everything they get control of it does it mention war, nuclear attack. It just says a health emergency, a financial emergency, or whatever. It doesn't even mention, you know, war. And by the way, the first ever national security document was written in nineteen sixty two by Kennedy, and the verbiage in this one says national preparedness must be achieved for an imminent attack on the United States or war. Nixon wrote a new one and listened to the difference in the vocabulary. Here national security instead of national preparedness. National security is to keep continuity of government in any conceivable situation posing threat to national security that might conceivably confront the nation. That is some fuck or I've ever seen it. Dude. They're like, well, if anything conceivably possibly happens, then something conceivably could happen so we must can seeably have a continuity of government. Yeah, uh, kill them all. Fuck, that's pretty like, what the fuck, dude?
Speaker 2: It is so fucking wild to me how Star Wars is so based off of this shit.
Speaker 1: It's one hundred percent based off this. I mean, look at the fucking Klaus Schwab again with this fucking sith lord of outfit at the UN.
Speaker 3: It's fucking wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's go through. There's a lot of these, but I want you to understand that if a national emergency ever happens, all of these executive orders I'm about to name or under one umbrella signed by President Carter, but I'm about to read all these and check this out. This is the power FEMA gets right in the in the Okay, ten nine ninety five these are all executive order numbers. You can look these up. Ten nine ninety five takeover communications and media. You don't have to. I was saying, like, you know, if the listener wants to, but you can, uh. Ten nine ninety seven gas, food and uh mineral and electric. They take over all that. Ten nine eighty eight food resources, farm land. What do we got here? Nine? Oh? Fuck? So wait, is there multiple executive orders with these numbers.
Speaker 4: M M.
Speaker 1: Yeah, electric power. There we go, there we go. The term electric power means yeah, it gives here we go shot, prepare national emergency plans and develop preparedness programs covering electric, petroleum, gas, solid fuels, and minerals. That's what I just said. Ten yeah, yeah, yeah, but it's probably been fucked with sense, I'm sure. Ten nine ninety nine all trans And by the way, these are all just little tiny steps, you know what I mean. Yeah, but they all add up to one big picture. So ten nine nine nine all transportation, highways, seaports will be taken over. Eleven thousand. Here we go, yep, seaports, ocean shipping boards, ports facilities, civilian operations, military essential, civilian opera, all of it under eleven though. Yeah, a lot of these, yeah I know, but no, I'm going to get to the part where Carter signed all of it into place by eleven four ninety But we're not there yet. Eleven thousand civilians mobilized to work brigades. Let's look at that one. That's a good one. Okay, this one's good. So covering civilian manpower mobilization, more effective utilization of limited manpower resources, including specialized personnel, wage and sellaries to stabilization, worker incentives and protection manpower resources. Develop plans to issue guidance designated dude, I mean programs for more effective utilization of limited manpower resources. There we go, There we go, improving that's some fucking weird, vague shit programs for more effective utilization of limited manpower resources and in cooperation with other appropriate agencies like FEMA programs for recruitment, training, allocations, and utilizations of personas possessing specialized competence or aptitude, or think of the opposite where they just don't fuck with you, right, so specialized in a negative way, right attitudes. Dude, you can I'm telling you, man, you can fuck with that. That's there man, So eleven thousand and three. Airports and Aircrafts eleven thousand and four. Relocate communities and establish new homes.
Speaker 2: Let's look at that one elevel thousand four.
Speaker 1: Here we go new housing. Develop plans for the contry, diruction and management of new housing and community facilities related there too, when and where it is determined to be necessary with public funds through which direct federal action or the construction of new housing through financial or credit assistants and supportive production programs, but doesn't say why they would do this. Let me hear, oh, shall prepare national emergency plans and develop preparedness programs covering all aspects of lodging or housing and community facilities related. So it's all given over to FEMA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says, right, these plans and programs shall be designed to develop a state of readiness in these areas with respect to all conditions of national emergency, including attack upon the United States.
Speaker 1: All including So that's the last thing, by the way, So all of these things, including an attack, like an attack should be the first thing. And it's just say including maybe financial health or whatever. Right, So people could say, well, no, that shouldn't be on there, but they don't even They skip over that and just say including a war. Like man, dude, I'm telling you, this is it. I know it seems like not that big of a deal, but it could really build up to a real thing. All of this combined into one big executive order under Nixon, if ever a national emergency is declared by the head of FEMA. All combined under eleven four ninety by President Carter. But Nixon wrote it in eleven four ninety was signed by Carter. Nixon wrote it. Carter signed it. Our national security has depending on our ability to share continuity of government at every level in any national emergency type situation that might conceivably controun the nation. National emergency preparedness planning activity has been an establishment program. So go down, because this is where they combine everyone. This is the continuity of government bill right here, Department of Labor, Department of Converse, Department of Agriculture. FEMA gets control of all of this, this whole FEMA gets control and the President really gets control of it. So let me explain this a little bit better. So the president gets control of it, but the president, in a different order, signed it over to FEMA. Ready for this, President Bush issued a new order delegating powers to the director of FEMA. They described it as a technical matter. They described it as a technical matter, but it gave a large number of items only the president could have done to FEMA, including general federal assistants, Federal emergency assistants, family and individual grant programs. And this is very important, this one right here, and the power to direct all other agencies.
Speaker 3: He himself.
Speaker 1: That's FBI, CIA, fucking the police force. It doesn't matter like all agencies. You know, you have to really think on a broad scope here, like not just you know, you can't just have hope, you know. Oh, these people got my best interest in mind. So Samuel Huntington said, pardon me, democracy and economic development must be discarded as outdated ideas. Government with no control over its people cannot sacrifice when necessary. Yeah, that was his argument. Can't sacrifice. We need to be able to sacrifice these people if we need to, if you don't have control. But not we sacrifice them. So all of his ideas were written into executive orders. This laid the groundwork for a secret government options to institute a police state under an emergency Mobilization Act that was prepared.
Speaker 3: They found them loopholes and now they're just fucking gaped.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm tony man. It's actually insane. So now that we know that the groundwork has been laid down in America, we are not as free as we think. All takes is one national emergency and we're fucking screwed, and we do not have the security of the constitution the way we think we do. I guess I'll leave you. I'll end with this quote here, so we'll go ahead and get to this instead, and i'll end with that. I'll say that for later that's a good one, because the end will be that's good. Okay. So Israel and the Antichrist, now that we know that the Antichrist most likely is this beast system being created, and the brother is the snake aka the dragon, gives power to it. Israel was created by the belfour Declaration, which was written by a king, royal family, and that's when it was first kind of the idea was created, right, But who gave power to the Zionist Well, the ross Childs were recruited by the Zionists. There's a letter that they probably read where the Zionists said that they wanted them to be their ambassador, essentially a brand ambassador for them and funded. Yeah, so the royal family and the ross Childs our Zionists created Israel. Now they're using it for armageddon, create a new world order. So as we get into this, understand, I'm not attacking Jews. I am also half Jew. It's not even about that. It's about these motherfuckers using Abrahamic religions to usher in prophecy inorganically and enslave humanity who owns these companies though, That's why it's called Israel and the Antichrist. Let's get to it. Fuck yeah, man, Hey, if you guys like what we're doing so far, you know, if you haven't noticed, we try to do one to two hour shows for our Patreon. You know what I'm saying, go hit up or buy my coffee. You know what I'm saying, a little venmo, you know, go give us some love, go buy a show, you know whatever. Let's get into it. So Trump just talked about a bio warfare convention that needs to be created at the UN. Then he talks about how a digital ID needs to be implemented everywhere. And we've talked about how the UK to work, you have to have it. Vietnam you have eighty three million people with their bank account shut off for not having it. It seems to be that there's a large push for this b system to be created right now. We also talked about Larry Ellison buying everything. We got a couple more little things I'll show you. I just saw today about him. He's telling his workers. I'll just say it, he's telling his workers that if you don't like Israel, maybe this company is just not a good place for you. Jesus Like, too bad, motherfucker. He took an ex IDF soldier and put them in charge of the TikTok situation.
Speaker 2: It's a new fucking COVID vaccine. You want to work here, you gotta like Israel exactly.
Speaker 1: It is the new COVID vaccine because those people created the fucking propaganda for COVID too. I'll just be honest, you know what I mean. Like the idef's going in the Pentagon during the Iran thing when we went and bombed them, and they're commanding orders to our fucking military like they owned the place. Our military guys were complaining about it. They're like, dude, these guys just come in here, yeah, and then just start commanding shit and complaining about what we're doing, Like who are you? Not only that, but we're like putting them on our payroll and like paying for their insurance and benefits and shit through our tax dollars. Fucked id ID have soldiers.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't either, Like that's crazy. But if you waitcott Israel, you'll lose your passport. Not really, but they tried to push that through. They've tried to push that through. The day that Charlie Kirk gets shot, they're like, no Epstein files, boycott Israel and you fucking die. Like they were like, look, dude, They're like they're like, you guys get the hints yet it's crazy, dude. So all data AI can be used and analyzed, and we know this, and it's obviously being created to create this. Uh well, we'll get to it. We'll get to it. So the Easter Story is technically kind of illegal because anybody who claims that Jesus was killed by Jews, well that's illegal. Well did you know that in the Easter Story? That's what it.
Speaker 3: Says, that he was killed by Jews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what I can't fucking so what that's illegal? Now I can't talk about Eastern I mean not literally if you look at if you look it up, if you look it up, it's not literally illegal and I did look it up. But technically kind of is.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're going off the guidelines of can't shit talk on Israel or Jews?
Speaker 1: Right, but yeah, I'm going off of the uh national definition of anti Semite from the from they have like some ni h whatever it's called the nil or whatever, and yeah, it pretty much tells you what is anti Semitic and what isn't. And if you're anti Israel, you're anti Semitic. Like, well, that's weird because I know a lot of Jews that hate that. What's going on there? You know what I mean? So it's like, what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: I wonder who made those guidelines?
Speaker 1: These are the Brotherhood of the Snake, the Illuminati, you know. And that's why they stigmatize the term Illuminati because it really is the most fitting term for these people, you know, all data. So they're creating these think of like blockchain. Blockchain is remember how I always talk about like oh yeah, they're they're literally like taking mysticism and just digitizing it. Dude, if you look at DNA strain and look at blockchain, they operate the same way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you I don't know if you know this, but a cell, like your cells, each cell operates just like a circuit, dude, Like like it's got uh, it's got like receivers or like I don't know how a circuit works. It's got like receivers or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 3: Receivers, transmitters and ship Yeah.
Speaker 1: So like look up circuit and sell comparison. You'll see what I'm saying. So they're creating this shit to match us on a molecular level. You see what I mean, because they wouldn't be able to encode our DNA literally like with this shit with money or whatever. Right. Oh wait, they use cells as circuit terminology. Yeah, okay, So Jesus Christ, dude, why do they why why is it so complicated out? Oh man, dude, human cells are compared to circuits because both are use networks to transmit signals and functions. Okay, so there we go. Your human cells can transmit signals and functions. Okay, so they figured that out, and they're hacking our DNA and shit like that and can build and DNA can be programmed. This's why they work on mRNA technology. This is why it is the Beast System. It's going to change our DNA. They're creating technology that literally matches our DNA and can alter it. And we might be the last generation of pure humans to live on Earth. We might be the last unadulterated genetically unadulterated generation of humans on Earth.
Speaker 2: Me and you, bud, Yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 1: We might not even be unadulterated genetically anymore. Like it could be in our water and our food and our pills and our whatever. Dude looking I was looking at look up a smart pill with a switch, Say with a switch. You have to do that? Because I had to do that earlier. I was like, why do I have to specify that? It's like they have more than one smart pill, right, So okay, an ingestible capsule designed to deliver medication at a specific point and then digestive track triggered by a magnet or timer. So essentially they have these little digital pills. There we go, go down the first FDA proved digital pill, which are essentially a combination of medication and electronic sensors embedded inside the capsule. And remember, yourselves can transmit data and then your DNA can be altered. You could be taking a fucking tile and all and then boom, you just got you just got changed, you know what I mean? Like, we don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: They really figured out that we were just organic computers, and they fucking immediately tried to figure find a way to try to control us.
Speaker 1: This is how we know that they're making this shit from entities as above so below like this is what it is, bro like, like they're recreating the actual world that God, if you want to call it, that, the creator the universe created, and they're creating a digital version so that they can be gods themselves because they've created a world like God, dude, that's literally what we're watching in front of our eyes. But unfortunately humanity has to die in order, like you kind of have to take like you take out creation as you make your new creation. That's why they have Shiva outside of the CERN because Shiva is the creator and the destroyer. You destroy so you can make it new. Right, that's what they're going to do to us.
Speaker 3: In order to rebuild, you must destroy or some shit like that.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, the order out of chaos, the whole deal, you know, man, dude, think about that. So we don't exist without a verified biometric identification, right, I mean according to Sam Oltman, right or you know, we got to look in.
Speaker 3: The orb and if you're not a verified human, you don't exist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's where we're headed right now. Right, So you have to go into the BT system. And I don't need to hammer on the Israel aspect of this. We know I will get into the unit eighty two hundred though I do have that. I got to pull that up. But because the unit eighty two hundred plays a big role in this, did I go into that that one day?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah you did.
Speaker 1: Was it on a show or was that off? Was that off show or on it?
Speaker 3: I think it was on the last episode.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all the cyber equipment, all the intelligence, all the you know, eighty two hundred was a major venture capitalist group, you know, Israel's the you're going bankrupt and they said, you know what, we're gonna just put all of our chips in the middle, and we're gonna go for it, you know what I mean. And they fucking went for it, and now here we are. Dude, they did it, you know. I mean, they're taking over everything with the technology that they created, things like Pegasus and and all these cyber wars, you know, and fuck they buy everything they don't have VPN. Social media's uh, you know, they're probably blackmailing you from the porn you watch, and that's why you have to verify you know sign in to porn now, I bet you has nothing to do with kids or anything. It's because they want to know who's looking at what. Yeah, you have to sign in if you're in Texas or whatever. Right, ye? And then what did Joe Rogan say when somebody mentioned that to him? He said, well, everybody has a VPN. Hello, I just said, who owns all the VPNs? Bro? So you think you're hiding dude? Like again, dude, look at that. They got all the bases covered. Man, God damn, dude. I think later we're gonna release this episode. Later, we'll rename it, we'll just call it. We'll just call it Patreon release, you know what I mean. And we won't even description and we will just put it out like in a month or something like maybe I don't know when, but because I really want people to hear this, Dude, Like, this is serious ship and it's important, very important. So think about this ship. Dude, who blows up a hospital Israel does that? So does the Joker, because they they encompass that kind of chaotic energy, that same kind of worshiping of the chaos and murder, and and also this idea of like people have this idea of what the world should be. If the Joker has a quote where he's like, but you know they have you know, one thing goes wrong and their whole fucking world's fucked up, right, And that's kind of like like order out of chaos again. That's that's what that is. Like everything the Joker encompasses in that movie, and it just reminds me of them because the palneering and the Gotham software, it all just kind of comes together in my head where it's like, Wow, you guys have been just fucking getting us ready, dude, you really dead man? Holy shit, bro.
Speaker 2: You look at all the clues in the Easter Eggs that they've left us through media and shit over the years.
Speaker 3: It really it really makes sense.
Speaker 1: I know, man, it's insane. You know, the Temple is gonna be the data center and the Into crist will be the best AI system, right, think about that, dude, fucking taking all your your water as the tithes. Yeah, bro, I'll take my money, now give me your fucking flesh and water and blood. So Russians eliminations visins so. In Orwell's book nineteen eighty four, he talked a lot about getting and eliminating the instincts of man right sexuality pleasure, like they'll no no orgasm. The man in the future won't know an orgasm like that kind of shit, like they really want that. Well nowadays, like people are literally asexual and there's nobody having sex, like they are creating everything they fuckingout like it's freaky, and they're doing it through the opposite, like they're like, give him so much sex and smut that they just run away from it and they coil from it because they've just it's too much, like it's been they turn into like a deviant and then they're like this is ridiculous, or they just say that's gross, you know.
Speaker 2: Or it's it's just desensitizing because it's not what they're used to or something like that, because I know people, I mean, it's some fucking weirdo.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 3: He doesn't, like he's.
Speaker 2: Like mid twenties, still a virgin, weird ass dude, but he was exposed to all this shit at a super young age and it's not all the same to him, like an only guess that it's just oh, it's like it's almost weird to him because that's not what he's used to.
Speaker 3: He's not used to being in the position himself or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I think you're right, dude. There's a video that i'll show here in a minute. Actually, no, we're gonna put the video. Should we put it in the description? I'm trying to think because it's like twenty minutes. Oh wait, I gotta send this to you. I'm gonna email this to you now, okay, and then I will get this other video. We'll put it in the discription. I'm just gonna text it to you. Fuck it won't let me email it. Okay. So there's another video we'll put in the description. It's about twenty minutes. It's pretty much a documentary. It's a twenty minute documentary, won't take much time. It's about net Yahu and this rabbi, and this rabbi predicted the net Yahu would be the last prime minister of Israel and he would hand the scepter over to their Messiah, which is crazy. Here we go. So I'm gonna send that to Justin. We're gonna put that in the description. You guys can watch that after this and I will start talking about what it talks about. Okay, My apologies are done, Okay. So if anybody doesn't know about the far right movement, the net Yahu's a part of. It's called the Shabbat, the Shabbat movement, right, it's a global There was just you know, it's yeah, yeah, we'll keep that pause for a minute. So there's this rabbi, he called himself Rebbe or whatever. He had a lot of influence over nt Yahu. Reagan met with him. He was you know, Reagan was a huge Zionist and he lived in Brooklyn, you know, and this is kind of close to where that tunnel, the synagogue tunnel, right, yeah, so you know, and his modus operandi was terrorist promotion essentially. But he told net Yakhu he'd be the last prime minister of Israel before handing the scepter over to the Messiah Messiah. After that Putin net Yakhu became prime minister in nineteen ninety six, then again in two thousand and nine, and then for the third time, this last time in twenty twenty two. So this time because of the help of ultra Orthodox and Zionist parties, he was able to win the third time. Because most people don't like him, that's why people protest, that's why he's got warrants out for his arrest. He's super fucked and people were about to arrest him, and that's when October seventh happened. Just to put that into perspective, because I believe that he is trying to usher in the Messiah and give the scepter over to him be the last prime minister all that. Like, I do believe that's what's going on, or at least he's trying to. Whether it will happen or not, we'll see. There's massive protests, like I said, but he does rely a lot on like religious language, yeah, rallying the evangelical Christians, like in twenty twenty three, saying things like they're not united. We have the he said things like they're not united, we have the Senate in Congress. Before he's gotten free subsidized weaponry like the you know, six point five billion and weapons he's getting. But he's doing what Alamec did, which is there pretty much Antichrist that they talked about, and he doesn't believe in God. He uses it for retribution. It's this stuff that this you could go watch this documentary, you know, get into all this his Tamiudic teachings, you will be slaves if not Jewish, but which Jewish, because if you're a convert Jew or Messianic Jew, you'll probably be killed too. So slavery the gold standard digital ID biometric tract with Pollanteer, you know, kind of running it all. And this is why I had that Poalentteer commercial sent to you, because I want to show you how Palenteer has a commercial that essentially is showing us what the world is going to look like in a weird way. This guy's conscious juice on Instagram. Follow him. I can't show this without least plugging him a little, right, So go check out. He's got a lot of anti white contents that I disagree with. I would love to have him on sometimes so I can ask him about that, but and just talk to him in general. But also just to kind of clarify because I'm like, what's up with that, dude. It's weird. It's kind of weird, but whatever, let's do it. I just have to be you know, transparent, being honest here. I'm objective, dude.
Speaker 5: There is this new Palenteer commercial ad that just came out that you guys need to check out. You guys do remember who palenteers right, the new data integration company that's helping the Department of Defense, the IRS, the DoD Adulge and all d and ice ICE, the people's handle immigration and Israel. Check this thing out, y'all. This is crazy.
Speaker 1: Good morning, citizen, you forgot about it is.
Speaker 4: Your overnight account balances have been updated. Time to start a productive day. Final notice, your account balance is below five hundred. You need fifty credits by the end of the day to avoid a madic eviction. If you have missed work due to illness, you must provide a doctor's note to reclaim your credits. Any extra credits please.
Speaker 6: Tensions are high today with more people planning to join the Citizens Against Digital Control protest. Remember the government knows who you are at all times. Resisting is not worth the consequences. All of their newest social credit systems are designed to keep you and your family.
Speaker 4: Safe and efficient. Authorities seized a record balance of an individual's credits.
Speaker 1: You hear this ship supporting I mean that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: Traffic violation detected seven miles per hour over the limit. Seventy five credits have been automatically deducted. You have to be kidding me.
Speaker 5: This is Ai bro.
Speaker 1: Yep, you got video significantly. I recommend you, racist motherfucker this racist motherfuckers put up in fucking fake ass, fucking video. Dude, Man, get this fucking get his black ass off my screen. You can fucking cut that part out. Half my family's black too. Hey. By the way, I can talk about whatever I want because half my family's fucking black too. Bitch. Dude they were talking about it's.
Speaker 3: Exempt from a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: I am exempt from so many things. It's fucking ridiculous, dude. And I grew up in the hood. I've been saying the N word with real black dudes for a while. Bro, I can do what I want, and I don't do that now. I'm a fucking grown man. It's don't act like a kid, but I used to. You know. I'm just saying, bro, like you know, my dad's married to you know I got half my family. Get out of here, bro, half my family jewish. Have my family's black. Let me tell you something about me. I'm colt here, baby, I'm culture, I'm Indy. I got Native in me. Bro, I could get I could get down with the get downs. I can talk about whatever I want.
Speaker 2: That's how you know you're not bullshitting because you have so many different avenues to kind of brainwash you when you were coming up.
Speaker 3: But look at you now.
Speaker 1: My grandma was a Catholic fucking nun at one point, obviously not forever because she met my grandpa. Yeah, you know, she's from Ireland. Like, dude, I got some culture in me. Bro I've been I've been around you know I can do what I want. Still half of me is still stinking in my head, like fuck, did should we cut that? It's all right though it's the Patriot, I guess, but one day just wind end up on Spotify. If we put it on fucking Spotify, we forget about it, I'll be upset.
Speaker 5: This would be like.
Speaker 1: This motherfucker's crazy.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that motherfucker was really trying to sell that shit as a real ad though that's clearly.
Speaker 1: That's fucking retard. But essentially that's the world that I'm kind of alluding to being real though, even though that is fake, let's just be honest. That's what I was kind of pointing out, and I was also talking about because I was going to lead into the fact that Pound Teer, you know, Peter Thield just did his Antichrist seminar and his Antichrist seminar. The conclusion of most of it was, if we regularly AI, we will have some kind of like secure peace Security regulation which will take over all the nations to create a wore world government and lead in the Antichrist. I'm like, bro, that's gonna happen anyway, Like you're creating that, like you think it's got Oh, if we regulate it, then we're really fucked, you know what I mean. It's like yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: That I mean with that should be in fake That sucks. But the theme of it, it really does kind of sum it up.
Speaker 1: It speaks to a truth. You know, he just speaking to that. He just called Greta Thunberg the Antichrist. It's like, dude, you're okay, you can't just call it now. They're doing this thing that they did with Hitler and like you know, Nazis and stuff. They're like call everything a Nazi and then it loses its mouth. So now call everything the Antichrist that way, nobody really gives a fuck. That's really what it is, bro. I think that that's what he's doing. Fucking I mean, she might be a fucking little demon.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 3: She's definitely a fucking little demon, dude.
Speaker 1: But she is a little demon.
Speaker 3: She stays getting nabbed by Israel too.
Speaker 2: Hilarious, Yeah, because she keeps going on these like Lottie or whatever the fuck they're called, and uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she keeps getting caught up.
Speaker 3: It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: No, for real, Well, volunteer, you know they're working with the ICE and everything else as well as Israel, and you know they use migration in Europe, yeah, and now here as a smoke screen so they could then implement a police state with people like ICE, right or now you have digital id's to make sure you're not illegal over there in Europe, right, Like this is what they do. They move a bunch of people in so people start freaking out, and then they're like, all right, we'll fix it. Yeah, let's do this, And then you're like, no, that's not what I wanted to fix it. Like what it's the he Gaelic dialectic problem reaction solution.
Speaker 3: You know, they come out they're like, guys, we have a solution. Check this out.
Speaker 1: It's like, uh, did you have this plan the whole time. No, no, no, well why the why is the font from like nineteen seventy five? Yeah, you're like, what why is this type? This was not made with the computer. This paper is like from old trees, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, oh man, dude.
Speaker 3: It was like, uh, I think about this. Uh.
Speaker 2: One time at one of my last jobs, they handed out a fucking flyer and it was like the new agendas for the company and it was dated for like twenty fifteen, but it was like year twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: And I was like, Yo, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, for real, man, That's what I'm saying, dude. And you know what's funny, Like, remember earlier this year we talked about the bio warfare thing where like they were planning an attack about like they did a simulation and then Trump at the UN, the Trump at the UN says we need a bio warfare convention.
Speaker 3: YEP.
Speaker 1: I just thought about that the other day. I was like, what's going on somewhere? Something's going on, dude. Sounds brewing up, bro, something's brewing up. Hey, they're gonna blame someone on Sam bin Laden's son, And don't you believe it. You know what I'm saying, Like pull out of Bill Cooper quote, you know what I mean. No, they really did start talking about Sam Binlan's son, like how he's gonna bomb five cities. It's like, dude, you couldn't have found a different fan, You couldn't found a different family or something like, you had to go with the same fucking last name, like the same.
Speaker 2: It's always like old villain's sons. They can't ever have any original ideas, dude.
Speaker 1: It's always that inversion and bullshit. As Sarah Boston just said, they can't create, so they invert, and that's what they do with it. What we just said, with the biology of computers and creating a new world out of what already has made. They're just really making their own version of something that's made. They're not really making anything. They're just studying something so much that they can recreate it. That's it. It's reverse engineering reality, is what they're doing.
Speaker 3: Fucking wild, bro, that's fucking that was deep. Bro.
Speaker 1: Hey, sometimes I fucking get myself. You know, they have the reality engineering. They're reverse engineering reality. They have the reality stone because they have the Philosopher's Stone, the secret knowledge because these secret societies, that's where that comes from. The philosopher's stone thing that that comes from that the philosopher's stone is in you and it's through enlightenment you become God and all this shit, bro, Like, that's what it is. Yeah, So RFK and the wearables very important for this. Well. Also, did you see the patch style vaccines that Bill Gates is kind of fucking around with. He tried to come out with it during COVID, it didn't work. But now now we're at a good spot where you know, Trump's his buddy, and now they're doing it biocompatible near infrared quantum dots, micro needles, they're vaccine patches. They dissolve minimal training, pain free. Yeah. Well either way, do they're gonna fucking put m RNA things in you? That's what it is. It reminds me a little bit of the microchips in Sweden where you got to use it to pay. Well now you remember, okay, so back in like twenty twenty one, twenty nineteen, they talked about Sweden and how they were having people like get into work and pay with chips in their wrist. Do you remember that? Like that was a long time ago. Maybe look up Sweden microchips, because now they're making it mandatory, bro. So you see how it was for convenience at first, and now it's like mandatory. Yeah, replace keys ideas payment methods for tasking like accessing buildings, public transportation, and making purchases. You got to have the mark of the beast. Well, you have to have the mark of the beast to pay. It's either on the forehead of the wrist. That's what it's said in the Bible.
Speaker 2: What it's used for, unlocking doors for homes, offices and gyms, contacts, payments, storing digital IDs, social media profiles, serving US tickets for public transport like trains. Imagine if all that shit, imagine if one of those motherfuckers gets.
Speaker 3: Hacked all of your shit.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it's gonna So they're talking about cyber warfare is like on the rise, it's like tripled, and it's like, well, yeah, you guys are you're making it to where we can't live in a normal, like a good world anymore, Like we're fucked.
Speaker 2: And then they could make it. They could just turn it off to where you can't go inside your house anymore.
Speaker 1: I know they do that in China. Yeah, guys, I mean this was in the Bible again, the beast. You have to use a wrist. It has the mark of the beast to use to pay trade, barter the whole deal on your forehead or your wrist. I mean, this is fucking crazy that people have actually been doing this. They've been doing it so long.
Speaker 3: There the mark of the beast right there.
Speaker 1: It's a fucking QR code. I told you, I told you them QR codes were it. I knew circuits. It's the circuit shit like the you know, the QR codes they got the circuit They look like circuits. Bro, It's a classic like circuit design. That weird shit. That is wild. But people take so long to realize what's happening. It'll be too late. By the time the average person realizes where we're at, and we'll probably be dealing with this by the time you realize what it is, it's already in you, and it's already too late because they've already put it in your chicken or your fucking tilan ll or whatever the hell. You know. Other countries they're doing it, you know outright, you know, yeah, I mean they may not do it out right here. I don't know, but just saying, yeah, I guess we'll end with that Bill Cooper quote I was talking about. All right, let me think, did I have anything else? And pull up that that X real quick.
Speaker 3: Make sure.
Speaker 2: I guess if anything, avoid these little grains or rice. What they're saying, they're yeah, what they're saying, they're comparing them to in size and shit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah they're they're making them as small as they can.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll do that, and I'll do.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, anyone who didn't, who wouldn't think that this could be used for control, probably think this would be sick, right, Like if I didn't have a brain like like it is now a couple of years ago, I would have been like, Yo, this is fucking dope.
Speaker 1: It's so awesome. I want to look at how fucking you're convenience when slavey That's exactly what it is. They're all right, So you know Cash Mattel, remember his girlfriend is part of Unit eighty two hundred and eighty two hundred is involved with the TikTok by.
Speaker 7: Which is this a simple answer, in my opinion is social.
Speaker 1: Media is wildly out of you know, cyber control bullshit. So now look at what he's calling for. People have been calling him out for his girlfriend and whatnot.
Speaker 7: The simple answer, in my opinion is social media is wildly out of control and there's too much clickbait in this country. And one of the things I highlighted Congress in my testimony last week was if we want to protect our youth, we got to get more involved in social media and online platforms because that's where the folks, the assassins of this world get radicalized. That's where they're the long loved afters in general. And so we have to get after that problem set and I asked for Congress help and doing so. But speaking of Charlie Kirk, who was a very dear friend of mine and then I.
Speaker 1: Was tasked with, this is such a clear like he's on a podcast, This isn't a conversation. This is such a clear propagandas like I'm just gonna come out and talk about things right. And he talks a lot about how transparent his FBI is. You guys are all very transparent. It's it's false transparency. It's the type of transparency you do whenever you're really you're you're feeding me with your right hand and you're slashing me with your left. You know what I mean, Like you're doing some bullshit on the side. It's backhanded.
Speaker 7: With leading the nationwide manhunt to find the perpetrators involved, we were going to use every resource we have to find every single person involved in the investigation is still ongoing, but we as one of the pillars of my leadership here at the FBI is transparency. We've produced more documents to Congress than my last two predecessors combined by twofold.
Speaker 1: Not the Epstein documents. Yeah, yeah, not the ones that really we want, right the ones you ran on.
Speaker 7: Just to put it in perspective. So when we take our investigations out to the streets, I have the same ethos and this is how we got Charlie Kirk's assassin alleged assassin. So fast Boston Marathon bomber, which happened in.
Speaker 1: Down, I think it's so funny, brings I think it's so funny brings up the Boston marathon bomber right after, and George Zin he doesn't mention the fact that that guy was at both or he called in a fake bomb thread after you know, the same time or whatever, Like, come on, man, are you why is that your reference point all example? Yeah, it's weird that his reference point of example is the other thing that guy was involved in. You know what I'm saying. It's odd that that's on his mind, that's the forefront of his mind. He had many other examples he could have used.
Speaker 7: Downtown Boston during the Boston Marathon took five days and there was a police officers killed in that manhunt. Luigi Mangion, who allegedly murdered an individual, the CEO of the healthcare company in downtown Manhattan in broad daylight, took five days to find him. Our investigation is very much ongoing, but we've also armstrong and an unusual thing, put out publicly more information as to what we found because of it is public importance. The flip side of that is the social media people get involved and they come run with their crazy conspiracy theories because it makes them money, it gives them click.
Speaker 1: So what did I say before? Hate speech is not about the right or left. It's about the fucking conspiracy theories. It's about people who are trying to speak about what's really going on. If you want Why are you so worried about what the fuck we're talking about. If you're really worried about hate speech, if you're really worried about like people that are radicalized by the left or whatever right, you're not worried about that. You're worried about conspiracy theorists. You're speaking truth to power because you can't have that, Like.
Speaker 7: Bab and I don't work for them, and I don't respond to them.
Speaker 1: You work for us. You work for the American people, and they are the American people. You're differentiating, differentiating yourself from them and the American people. You just differentiated yourself from conspiracy. You just said conspiracy theorists aren't the American people. Dude, are you seeing this right now?
Speaker 7: My duty is to the American people.
Speaker 1: Dude, Hello out there.
Speaker 7: If there was anyone else involved in Charlie KIRK'SMRT, you can look at our record. We'll find them and we'll get them.
Speaker 1: Go fuck yourself. You see what I'm saying right there is all I need to show you. I can't say it any better. He just differentiated. It is not about hate speech, it's not about the right. It's not about the left or utilizing the left and the right, the radical left and right. Like I said, so they can implement this National Security State Directive with this full on please state over everybody. And the only people that are really worried about are the ones who will be concerned with the subversion of our constitution, the conspiracy theorists of the world that really care, the true patriots, the true people that want this country to be the way it is. And I mean, that's it, right there, a case in point. He just said it. He just differentiated the American people from conspiracy theorists. He didn't say he didn't say trans or left or this, and that he wasn't doing that. He said what it was. So without further ado, now that we've kind of laid out everything, Bill Cooper said this, the apathy of the majority of the American people have ensured a civil war is just about the only way out of the predicament we find ourselves in. We must discern reality at all costs to be a part of the future, and we must have We must realize that we've been lied to and truth needs to prevail in order for us to survive. And that's where we're at. Dude. I hope he's not right about the Civil War part, but I think he might be because I don't see people talking about this, Dude, we talk about what they won't. It's another episode of sixty agenda in the Neo Verse. OK. Yeah, it's a dark, dark one, but it's happening. I mean, this is as deep as it goes. I mean, right here when it comes to this, this is what I mean. And it's crazy we have to talk about so much current shit. I mean, there's so many things we haven't even talked about in our show in general because we've been encompassed with current real subversions of our freedoms.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I love my life. I would never kill myself under any circumstances.
Speaker 1: Never. I got boys and I love them, and I love life, Dude. I love life so much. And that's why I fucking do this every night, because I want it to stay the life that I at least grew up with for the most part, bet are part of twenty five years. About four years ago, it's changed drastically for for the worst. Yeah, it changed changed, really started to change when I was fucking five, But it was a slow change, slow enough that I didn't get to it until I was older.
Speaker 2: Not that I think that we're being watched necessarily. I don't think we're uh on a list or anything. But if we stop uploading, you know why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely think we'll see Maybe my last name is keeping us covered for now. Yeah, he's a Clinton dude whatever, all right. Not to be confused with the Habsburgs, right, and the whole Habsburg thing from earlier. Yeah no, but I really am not a part of that. So it's funny and maybe fuck, maybe that dude Habsburg wasn't a part of it. Fuck, I don't know, okay, but anyway, great episode, great episode. I had a good time. Man, banger is a fucking banger. We're gonna uh, we're gonna end it now when we're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're good, all right, cut, I'll see you all later. Fucking anyway, thanks for watching. Tune into the next Patreon episode.
Speaker 1: Please, yeah, stick around, man, We got more to come, and we keep the long ones here. We do the whole thing. We sit out, we strap in, and we go till it's ready.
Speaker 3: Thankyl.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we'll see you next time.