Speaker 1: One on one with Linchintaco, says Orlando's rock station one O one one w JR. Are just a little reminder. Be sure you're voting each morning this week for you say we play it. Voting begins at seven to twenty on our jar Facebook page. It will be a featured artist, three songs to choose from. One with the most votes, we play back at nine and everybody who votes eligible for the daily prize. And this week's daily prize is Metallica tickets against seven to twenty. Yeah, from seven to twenty until nine o'clock to get that done. Once the voting opens on the JR.
Speaker 2: Facebook and we will remind you when it's going up, so don't don't worry, don't fret.
Speaker 1: I get a couple of stories out of New Jersey, uh, to start us off with idiotology. They're usually a pretty good source for idiotology based stories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I got some not direct relatives, but family up in Jersey via marriage though actually, fun fact, Jersey relatives that were that live in the town that the Sopranos Bottom inc. Or whatever it is that strip club was from.
Speaker 1: How about that? Okay, huh, we've driven by it.
Speaker 2: In the that's where they acted like it was in a different part of Jersey. But that's that's the bottom of them anyway, could okay? Authorities in New Jersey rated a massage parlor, uh suspected of being involved in prostitution and money laundering. That doesn't go on in those old jack shack big fan.
Speaker 1: Apparently it was quite a success, more so than they ever thought, recovering more than seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars in cash. Oh god, six hundred thousand of the cash was sewn inside of a giant Teddy Bear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this sounds like a place run by the Sopranos.
Speaker 1: Manager forty seven year old Daniella Deliniano.
Speaker 2: It just happened to be sitting on three quarters of a million dollars in cash.
Speaker 1: She was charged with first degree money laundering, second degree promoting organized street crime, and third degree promoting prostitution and fourth degree maintaining a house of prostitution.
Speaker 2: And you watch I watched plenty of crime shows, as do you, Pat Lynch. She'll still be running jack shacks ak massage parlors from the big House.
Speaker 1: You've seen the mob do it.
Speaker 2: I watched a show yesterday that FBI show shows. Yes, yeah, that's real life.
Speaker 1: Four other women between the ages of twenty six and forty five are also charged with prostitution. I was, you know when I saw this story. You know, all the stuff that's always in the news on and off about these these massage parlors and most recently, what's it justin Tucker's situation? Oh he was the kicker, right, yeah, it was for the Ravens. Would you pick him up?
Speaker 2: If you're a football team, I will just win.
Speaker 1: Baby. If you really seriously, like you know what, I want to go get a massage and you're in a different town, you're done. Is it just a flat out roll of the dice is to where you end up and whether or not it's on the up and up or not.
Speaker 2: I think a tip for people, not that we any of us have the money to do this, but I think if you're out of town looking for a massage, oh shit, massage, you ring up the front desk and say I want a legit massage, no jerky jerk, and they tell you, oh, we have a spa right over here.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Again, That's why I preface with not that we have the money to do that.
Speaker 1: But Let's say you were in a hotel that didn't offer SPA services.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just I mean you can you just table the idea of the legit massage were called the local gym and say, look, I'm in I'm in town. Do you have any messuss that work there? Even that sounds fishy, don't it? What has happened any messuss out there?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I feel for you because you know certain people have given people with that have the black windows on the front of their their houses that have been converted to a massage place.
Speaker 1: Gave you a bad name. You're going, You're going exactly the direction I was headed. Talk would should you even go to the extreme? Maybe if you do operate a legit massage parlor, put right up on the side, not a house of prostitution or now that that is scare people off. Then it's like the it's the.
Speaker 2: Guy that's just selling drugs in the drug dealer shirt. So what you just say is legit massage again a red flag when you say legit massages, then you have the crips and bloods coming son of a bitch man. We have some listeners that are massuses as well, because remember there was one on the off shore of Fiasco one year and you know, like a normal dude who did massages. And I said, he, I'm kind of sore from last night partying.
Speaker 1: And he looked me square on the ars.
Speaker 2: I said, Taco, you were partying last night and you have a beer and a ham right now, I can't give you a massage because you're muscles from you know, alcohol.
Speaker 1: Conversely, if you are in a position of occupation like you just described in looking for work chiropractice office, you start you find out, oh, this isn't exactly what I signed up for.
Speaker 2: I mean, hell, twenty bucks is twenty bucks. I might I might give a tug and rub.
Speaker 1: All right, let's keep it in New Jersey for a second.
Speaker 2: Here, all right, two two five, two six, Here we go. We got all the messus is coming in. Uh okay, I'm not going to read that one. Uh chiropractor's office, Pat, that's where you So if you're in town and you want a legit messuse call a chiropractor's office just saying I'm not here to have my back broken and for you know you to keep making car payments.
Speaker 1: I just need a massage. Now we're going down the chiropractor rabbit Hole, which is another coming. You don't get me started on that. I always said.
Speaker 2: It too, but my wife actually has to go to one now the insurance.
Speaker 1: There absolutely are very there's some very good chiropractors, but we know, we know for a fact, there's a bunch of quacks as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's radios chiropractice. Just like radio. There's there's legit people and then there's quacks like yes exactly, somebody said I'm a massus, And it's really uncomfortable when you're giving a legitimate massage and somebody gets a boner. I bet you just say boner, sir or ma'am. Somebody else legalized Robin Tuggs name the massage parlor? No happy endings?
Speaker 1: Well, mommy, what's a happy ending?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: On the way to church.
Speaker 2: We're not working on that. We already have a big pizza place called baf Pizza and a bunch of things all right.
Speaker 1: While we're in New Jersey, there's a woman named Rebecca Holloway is running for a local South Jersey Assembly race. She wants to hold office there. I guess it's been unveiled that she has a bit of a side hustle going where she sells pictures of her feet on an adult website that's for foot fetishes. Sweet When asked about it, yeah, she says, well, yeah, it's from my slutty era quote unquote.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, it's from my sludy Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: And finally there's boy a bit of a theme in this first idiotology.
Speaker 2: Hey, that would be a good title for our good name for that business, sweet feet. You know, if you knew that you're you're wearing foot men or women, you're getting sweet feet. Somebody said Jersey people are just like Florida. Well half a Jersey is in Florida. Now, Jersey people are just like Florida men with better grooming and works worse accents.
Speaker 1: It's got a good description. Congratulations. Channel six on enlightening all of us on the backstory of two thousand and one Odyssey the infamous strip club in Tampa on tail Maybury Highway with the UFO saucer on top of it in there, so of you, Yeah, yeah not did any of you have ever taken a trip to outer space? M hm. They did a whole story on the you know, where did that saucer come from? And how did it become a strip club? And I shared it with you, of course on our Facebook page. Not a lot of time to go into it here, but the bottom line is that is what was called a futuro home. It was a nineteen sixties venture out of Clearwater that produced those types of futuristic houses. And there's two of them still left in Florida. There's that one atop two thousand and one in Tampa, and then there's one up I believe in Panama City Beach, which is a private residence.
Speaker 2: I think those just look like a hurricane disc waiting to happen.
Speaker 1: Well, they're supposed to be pretty sturdy. As far as that it was one of the marketing things there that winds would just roll off of it.
Speaker 2: I've heard that it was who did that Local six Yeah, I'm sure it was one of their affiliates in Tampa and they just picked it up.
Speaker 1: But they have it there. So I shared it with you on our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Props to all of our local uh you know, news outlets.
Speaker 1: We know a good amount lesson love love that angle there for the the uh well the crowd that's you know is interested in such things.
Speaker 2: But here's what you need to report on the booby trap, slash axe trap, little fun facts like they kept one stripper pole in there from the booby trap days. There was nothing better, and you know it, than driving down I for as a kid a boob shaped building. You would smell Mariita bread and then you would keep going eastbound and down and there were two boobies right off Fairbanks and I was like, why do I feel like I'm getting am boner in a massage?
Speaker 1: Oh wow? I'll let your.
Speaker 2: Talking on demand, download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 1: This is j R R over eight years q