Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Cafim Kelly Alive everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. And if you don't know, I'm not going to give names, but within our iHeart LA Radio family, there are I think six different people who've lost their houses, and that might be an understatement by tomorrow as more information comes in.
Speaker 3: So it's very personal for us.
Speaker 2: We are going through this with you, and because of that, I make it a point to make sure that I'm checking in with not only my friends and family, but my co workers, people in the studio and Isabella. We don't get to work together all that often, and I may tease you about only being twelve years old, but I haven't had a chance to ask, are you and your family okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So far, I haven't had to get evacuated yet. Luckily I'm in the Silver Lake area. But my great aunt did lose her home in Alta, Dina, and we've been raising awareness about that, raising money, which has been really great so far.
Speaker 5: Like the power of social.
Speaker 4: Media in a positive way, It's it's been really really good to see and I've been doing my best to you know, there's a lot of bars in my area that are actually like taking donations and stuff like that, So that's been really great. But me personally, so far, so good, And a lot of my other relatives in Los Angeles live more in like the Korea Town area too, so so far.
Speaker 2: So I think there's a generational difference. I'm old enough to compare this with other disasters in Southern California. I remember how Angelino's responded to like the north Ridge earthquake. You wouldn't have any memory of that other than looking it up on the Internet and remembering what the YouTube video said. But the country is very different now compared to previous disasters, which are specific to Southern California. We're much more coarse in our rhetoric. We're much less empathetic in how we deal with each other if you just look at social media. We're much more guided by politics and grievances as opposed to empathy for people. And I'm very disappointed and dismayed, But I look at that as someone who remembers what Southern California was relative to what it is right now. You're of a different generation in your conversations with people in your age group. What are they saying about these fires? What are they feeling about what is happening.
Speaker 4: It's so funny I have been saying, I am so sick of living through unprecedented times.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like COVID.
Speaker 4: Honestly, just hate to throw back to that, but kind of desensitize a lot of people in my generation, in my immediate age group, too. Crazy things happening in our country and specifically in California. Now, I'd say it's not that they're not sympathetic and not aware, but desensitized is the word that I would use, because I just see a lot of people who were evacuated still posting on social media, still, you know, in good spirits, which is a good thing. But I just think everyone is so desensitized now to everything.
Speaker 5: It's it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, it's e litite from being evacuated to losing your home. You know, there are thousands of people who have been evacuated but not permanently displaced exactly. That might be part of that equation. But I'm always curious because I remember what it was, let's say, after nine to eleven, what it felt like here in Los Angeles. I remember feeling as if we didn't know whether nine to eleven was going to continue and was also going to include Los Angeles. I just know in my conversations with people who worked in the federal government and worked in the White House during that time, there were concerns that LA was also going to get hit major landmarks as as part of an extended attack, and LA was just a different place. If you wouldn't remember this, but after nine to eleven, there was a swell of unity in this country not seen since, that's for sure, And I don't know if we would ever be able to duplicate it if, unfortunately, we were to have another major event like that.
Speaker 3: I think it's different.
Speaker 2: Your experience is obviously very different than mine, and I think about the people that I know, just like Tawala, who may have lived or families may have lived in these houses for many generations, right, and we're just at the point I think your generation going forward less so than our generation, uh, my generation generation X, we are still kind of that bridge where we have a lot of physical items, a lot of physical media documents, where your generation is all about digital online cloud.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's hilarious because weirdly I feel like the importance of physical media is coming back a little bit in my generation as well, at least with the people who I know in my personal circle and just amongst my inner circle. Like the biggest thing is like, oh, a bunch of people have film cameras. Now, it's like where and also novelty, right, it is one hundred percent like I throw the film cameras into the go bag.
Speaker 2: When you have film cameras, are they the kind where you have to actually buy the flash as well?
Speaker 3: Yes, so you're going real retro. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My first camera was a wind up Kodak and you had to buy the flash and the flash I think there were maybe like eight flashes on it. There were like eight exposures. It wasn't like unlimited flashes on a smartphone. You had to buy the physical flash and it would pop in, and the odds of you not exposing the film and ruining it were sklimming none.
Speaker 3: But that's coming back in the style.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, one hundred percent film cameras like that. Like it's it's.
Speaker 2: Crazy, amazing, absolutely amazing. Now, If lastly, for you, were you ever or have you been ever? Because you have this proliferation of information especially with the fires. You have so much more information than we would get during a major disaster. We have emergency alert system and you'd have broadcast news, but there was no twenty four to seven type dissemination of information. There wasn't like an outlet where the anchors were going to stay on forty eight hours in a row like they have on NBC four. To their credit, Has there any I don't know how I can ask this. Does it matter that you have all this information available?
Speaker 5: One hundred percent?
Speaker 4: I think to a certain extent it does drive up anxiety.
Speaker 5: Because it does. Okay, it's just.
Speaker 4: In general, the twenty four hour news cycle will always drive up anxiety. But I personally, as someone who stresses and prepares as early as possible, I am so thankful for all of this.
Speaker 5: I've been watching NBCLA, I've been listening to.
Speaker 4: KFI when I'm not here, like non stop, and I'm very, very thankful for it. But with that being said, it has been driving up my anxiety like crazy because you can't escape it.
Speaker 5: It's everywhere.
Speaker 4: It's on TikTok, it's on I mean, I did delete Twitter, so I'm on the same boat.
Speaker 5: But like Instagram, it's everywhere. You can't escape it.
Speaker 2: I remember growing up and you had a number of quakes, like there was a Silbar quake. I don't know if it's like maybe nineteen seventy one, seventy two or so, and the only way you would get information we would listen to the radio. We would listen to KABC back then, and you get the five o'clock news, six o'clock news, and maybe that yet the eleven o'clock news.
Speaker 3: I don't think there was anything more than that.
Speaker 2: And if you didn't get it at the five stop five o'clock, six o'clock or eleven o'clock, you'd have to get in the physical print newspaper where Mark Ronald was working, and that was and that would only come once a day. So the flow of information was very, very limited. We would not be able to if these fires back in the nineteen seventies, you really wouldn't know what was going on. There was no way to be able to get all this information to the general public in a timely fashion because we were only getting updates maybe twice a day, maybe once a day if you're looking at a physical newspaper. I say all that to say technology has saved a lot of lives, Absolutely a lot of lives.
Speaker 3: It's saved a lot of houses.
Speaker 2: It's saved a lot of heartache and heartbreak. And for as much as I complain about your generation, and as much as I complain about technology and social media, got to be honest, got to be fair, it's saved a lot of people.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for letting me bounce off you this segment.
Speaker 4: Of course, any time so you're fifteen, nearing that, Yeah, you could.
Speaker 3: Say that you haven't gotten your learners permit yet.
Speaker 5: Heavy No, no, not yet.
Speaker 2: Cam I Am six forty moth Kelly here, we're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. I'm going to tell you about a fire aid concert which is coming up on January thirtieth at the Into It Dome right around the corner from my house, and how the music industry is starting to coalesce as such see other portions of entertainment trying to help bring people together and also help people out financially.
Speaker 3: We'll tell you about that next.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Make sure to check out the podcast on.
Speaker 2: The iHeartRadio app. Or wherever you should get your podcasts. Maybe it's Apple podcasts, or it's podcast Addict, Spreaker, wherever you get your podcasts. You can find the latter with mo Kelly Show Podcasts. There's a lot of good information on there, specifically around the fires, specifically the evacuations, the curfew which is now in effect for all of those evacuation zones from six pm to six am. If you don't know the curfew is in effect for those evacuation zones, do not go in. Don't try to go in. You will be arrested. And we know that the National Guard is their patrol. You don't want to play around with that at all. You don't want to have a misunderstanding. As they say, so the curfews are in effect for just the evacuation zones. We've told you about the expansion of the Pacific Palisades fire and that evacuation zone. Mark Roner will have an update on that at the bottom of the hour. And as we move through this fire disaster, the attention has slowly begun to turn toward restoration of the community. I'll put it like that, and the end at Dome, the new Clippers Arena will be hosting a benefit show dedicated to rebuilding communicated communities devastated by the fires and supporting efforts to prevent future disasters throughout Southern California. Is going to be called Fire Aid, an Evening of music and solidarity. It's set to take place on January thirtieth, and the ticket and performer information will be announced soon. Obviously, the whole lineup is not in place, but as that information has been available, we'll make sure that you know about it if you should be interested. But being built as a concert where the proceeds will go toward a new five oh one C three created that will focus on rebuilding infrastructure, supporting displaced families, and advancing fire prevention technologies and strategies to ensure LA is better prepared for these fire emergencies. The show will be produced by Shelley Irving and the A's Off Family. If you're familiar with them in the music business, I am in conjunction with Live Nation and AEG Presents.
Speaker 3: They are all reputable.
Speaker 2: You need not worry about them as far as their connection to the music business. I will say there will be a lot of fly by night charities and associations which will be asking for your donation or for you to contribute somehow.
Speaker 3: They may pop up on your phone.
Speaker 2: I would recommend great caution and you do your due diligence and research any organization which is asking for your money that you may not receive something in return.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit different with the Benefit Concert.
Speaker 2: You know that you're going to get a performance of a number of groups, and you have to hope that the money is used in a way that's originally designed to be used, but also be very skeptical. I got a few text messages that we're questionable about donating here and donating there and making sure that you make financial resources available for the evacuees and everything.
Speaker 3: You're going to get a lot of those.
Speaker 2: If I'm getting them, I know that you're going to be getting them, and you just have to be very careful with that. And if you should plan to make a donation, make sure the organization is reputable and there is some way that you can verify that organization which is asking for your money, and if all else fails, just don't, you know, donate to the Red Cross.
Speaker 3: You know that's reputable.
Speaker 2: Donate to a place that you've donated before that you know that you can depend on, that you can count on, and you're not worried about something which is just popping up out of nowhere and maybe fly by night and you don't have any real reason to trust it. But there will be a number of benefit concerts, there'll be a number of organizations which will be putting on fundraisers to raise money. I'm quite sure with the best of intentions, but you still have to do your due diligence and make sure that your donation is going to be used in a way that it was intended and will get to the intended individuals who've been displaced or have lost their lives, livelihoods, lives as well in this case. But this is just one of those times where the criminals do come out, not only as far as trying to loot and take advantage of people in where their houses are, but also online and taking advantage of your willingness to do quote unquote your part to do something to help someone else. And they're going to be a number of benefits, and if you just tune in, just want to let you know one of these benefits is going to be at the end to it Dome and it's going to be called Fire Aid.
Speaker 3: It probably will have a number of huge name artists.
Speaker 2: We can't tell you who that is yet because they haven't announced it yet, but they are saying that it will take place on January thirtieth. And from my limited experience with these big concerts which come together at a moment's notice, Tawala probably has his own perspective because he's done more concerts than me. Part of the reason why they don't know who's going to be performing. They have to make sure with these artists that it is the date is available in his or her schedule to come to LA on basically a moment's notice.
Speaker 3: What is it.
Speaker 2: We're talking about twenty days, fewer than three weeks, So that's a quick turnaround for big name artists who may already be on tour in the United States or maybe even internationally, or just are touring in support of their own albums. So it's not easy to just bring big name talent to LA if they're not already in LA and not already available. Let's say you want to get Beyonce, she might be kind of busy. Taylor Swift might be kind of busy, but you want to make sure you get the best talent available. These things don't come together all that easily or all that quickly.
Speaker 3: But but I.
Speaker 2: Defer I've only done a handful of concerts Twalla Sharp has done. I don't know, fifty eleven of them, fifty eleven concerts.
Speaker 3: At a minimum.
Speaker 6: And when I see these events, these are names that are reputable. The individual's putting on these offense absolutely reputable. I know when we have done events, especially when they are fundraising events. When you have talent who is donating their time but also maybe on tour, they will not allow you to use their name because, say, if we were doing something at a large venue, they look at that as like, hey, those are tickets that I could be selling for my show, And I don't want people thinking that they could just come to this event that I'm donating my time for. I'm not getting anything from this. I have to pay for this with my writer, my band and all of that.
Speaker 3: What do you mean by writer?
Speaker 6: All of the things that when an artist confirms that they're going to do a show for me, they typically have a writer. Those are all of the little niche things that they need to feel comfortable coming to do the show, and on top of the band requirements, they may say one time, we need one artist who said that they literally wanted a bowl of only red and green peanut eminem's. We had to literally sit there and pull out every other color. We were told by this artist of management that if she sees any color eminems besides that, that she would go low and throw those things all the way across the floor. You didn't get what I said right there, she would go low jay. So all I'm saying is there are artists who have particular true story, true story in particulars that they will say, uh uh, if I see something like that, they will go. But we have had artists who have confirmed that they will do our show, big name artists. I remember Will Smith was going to do one of our concerts and it was when he had the song for the Ali soundtrack, and he said, Hey, I'm gonna do it, but I've got a big event I've got to do. So you can tease that I'll be there, but you can't say my name yep. And we had to do everything around that that he was going to come because this was a concert where he wasn't getting paid.
Speaker 3: He was like, you're not gonna sell tickets on my name.
Speaker 2: You got me thinking, when we come back, we're going to talk about some of the most outlandish tour riders. Oh, some of these I knew about.
Speaker 3: Some of them.
Speaker 2: I didn't know about it. If you don't know it mean writers thought. Look, if I'm gonna come perform at your venue, I got to have all these things and if it's not right, I will get back on my bus and leave. Oh I got a list. Oh I have a list too, So we'll do that when we come back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Can't I'm Kelly Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. And I was telling you last segment about this upcoming fire Aid benefit concert for California wildfire victims. It's set for January thirtieth at the endo it Dome, and I was explaining, I can't tell you the lineup yet, it hasn't been set. But I also want to give you some context as far as why they can't use artists names in advance. And I called into all of who's produced any number of concerts, and Twilette reminded me that a big portion of this. You have to negotiate the writer as far as what the venue and the promoters will provide for a Beyonce or Mariah Carey or Rihanna or Taylor Swift to come be part of this. And I say those names because these big names will probably be a part of it. Expect those names, but for them to come, it's largely dependent on whether they can free themselves. If they're right in the middle of a tour, they can fly in. Are they flying in from New York, They're flying in from Texas? Where they be flying in from Prague? You know, those are the things you have to worry about, and also whether the promoters are willing to accommodate their rider. And there are some really outrageous riders. The first one I'll tell you about is Mariah Carey. I can confirm this one because I vaguely remember what we had to do when she was going to be performing at the Grammys when I was there. Now, her backstage area has to have a certain size. There has to be a certain room to it. You can't just put Mariah Carey in any room. It has to be de side of like a hotel suite and her rider requests the door opened to a living room space, not the dressing room, so it has to have like a living room area. In addition to the dressing room, all rooms should be draped and the couch must not contain busy patterns. The room temperatures has to be set to seventy five degrees. I'm not going to argue that because singers they do not want a cold room. It affects her voice, so I won't get angry about that. Food and drink requirements Fiji stillwater, pellegrino, sparkling water, fried chicken, red and white wine, four Joe malone, vanilla candles, and two vases of white roses, coke and gatorade sugary drinks contry, and there's also sugarless gum. And there's small bottles of room temperature water, lemon, lemons, honey. And that's just some of the stuff of her rider. What do you remember, Twalla. I remember when we booked.
Speaker 6: Recording artist Jill Scott when she was still singing before she got into just mainly acting, and she required a dozen long stem white roses, a large bottle of crystal, and a large bottle of mo ed.
Speaker 3: And hundreds of dollars.
Speaker 6: Yes, and and I can't remember the food writer, but we went out, rushed out and got all of these things. And we remember she came in, she did the show, and she left. She didn't even go into the dress room. So it's like, and these are things that I promise just this lots of times. This may not even be the artists themselves asking for this. This is just this, that and the other. So it's like, I doubt that she even knew that stuff was in there, because we're like, so the mo ed stuff is still in there. I remember the Ojys when we booked them, they said that they needed catered Roscoe's chicken and waffles. They didn't want us to just go and get it and bring it. They needed Rosco's Chicken and Waffles to come and prepare the food. And they needed three fifths of Crown Royal, the Crown Royal, the Hennessy and the the in the purple bats. Yeah, they had to have that in the dressing room. Yes, and that we were like, okay, so we're gonna have Roscos come up and cook and we're gonna have the Crown Royale in the room.
Speaker 2: Rihanna required a large cheetah or leopard print rug to walk on, and it has to be clean because you will be walking barefoot on it. Adequate lighting must be required for provided for a relaxed atmosphere. White drapes will be used to cover lockers or anything backstage, and a humidifier and.
Speaker 3: Four small clear square.
Speaker 2: Vases with white tulips needed in the dressing room. If you can't find white tulips, white Casablanca Lili's will do instead.
Speaker 3: What is with the artists with the white rosa that that is wild?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but those are some of the things that artists will require that you have to accommodate them on for them to perform. And I've seen artists cancel performances for less, yeah, for not having all their writer requirements met.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, I have actually seen and this is something that I have seen personally, and I know for a fact none of it was used. But we had the pleasure one time we put together a show with jay Z. It was the jay Z for Free Show and we did this at I believe it was at the Key Club and his writer was and I believe this is pretty much the exact same writer. I just lost the page. But I saw, I said myself. I remember having to get these things for his room. It was like fresh peanut butter and some type of some type of chocolates and all these things. And there had to be muet sean don and the room had to have not like a solid it had to have solid Prince couldn't have anything wild in the room. Had to be solid colors in the room or he wouldn't even walk in. Like they got the time it was like had to be all black. Is for the Black album where they had to be all black in the room. We're like, okay, black chairs, black carpeting and all that, black walls.
Speaker 3: Got it. We will get it done.
Speaker 6: And the thing is, you don't get it done, you will have an artist who will hold up the show. They may not even leave. They may say we're not gonna go on right now. We're not gonna go on right because at that point, correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: They already receive half in advance, yeah guaranteed, yep, and the rest is payable upon arrival and when they walk.
Speaker 3: In the rope.
Speaker 6: And the thing is is you've agreed to these things, so if they leave, it's on you. You will still have to pay that bill. They're like, you did not meet the contractual demands that you signed. I'm leaving, and you will give me the rest of my money because now you're trying to rob me of my performance funds. No, you're gonna give me all that. It's it's serious, it is very serious.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there was one artist who walked out on us when I was like working at Warner Brothers or Virgin Records, but I remember when I was working at Virgin Records, it was providing promotional support for the Velvet Rope tour, and I remember some things about Janet's rider until I had to look it up just to say that, yep, this is this is the right one. She had to have unscented candles three to four inches in diameters, like you just can't get any unset that. They had to be a certain diameter Votivo red current scent candles, and an arrangement of cut white tulips. I don't get it, but you know, and if not available, she asked for white guardenias or white roses. In an absence of those substitutes and arrangement should be a variety of whites nicely put together. Any substitutions must be approved by the production staff, and they have They would send a personal assist assistant to coordinate her meals, and the promoters have to stock her dressing room with an assortment of fruit and beverages. Janet Jackson also enjoyed Orbit chewing gum, Gatorade, assorted crystal light drink mixes, and organic creamy peanut butter.
Speaker 3: There's that peanut butter thing. Peanut butter. I don't get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, And you may remember this because for a while you were over at her label, over at working with the mc A group and all that.
Speaker 3: Mary J. Blige, I, yes, she did. I remember this.
Speaker 6: I remember this because we did the Mary Mary Mary Show, which is Mary J. Blige and Mary Mary at the.
Speaker 2: She was a weird configuration because Mary Mary is a gospel group and Mary jack But it was. It was a Christmas show. It was a Holidays show. But still I don't think of Christmas and Mary J.
Speaker 3: Blige. Yeah, it was. It was good. It was a good show.
Speaker 6: Was that the It was at the the House of Blues in in Anaheid And I remember two humidifiers, ten medium pre washed bathsized towels, No dairy or pork of any kind. Ten one point five liter bottles of Fiji absolutely positively must be Fiji. Six cans of diet Doctor Pepper. Six cans of Schweps Ginger Ell. Who's gonna drink all that in a three hour period? Two medium packs or two packs of Mentals Cinnamon fresh only, cinnamon fresh only, all right?
Speaker 3: Six cans of Red Bull Energy Drink.
Speaker 6: Six bottles of black cherry propels in the sports bottle. Have to have the flip top sports bottles. Eight sets of silverware, twenty four napkins, and one tub of clean ice.
Speaker 3: No food has really been mentioned here.
Speaker 6: What do you do with the napkins and the tub of clean okay?
Speaker 2: Assortment of drinks and look, that person will be urinating all night long if you try to drink all that before your show, even after your show.
Speaker 6: You know, remember once we did not have the writer or room requirements for an R and B singer, and he came and gave us so much attitude at the show that him and his entourage went back to the room and absolutely destroyed it. They threw feces on the walls, they urinated all over the floors. They smashed the TVs and they left.
Speaker 3: Give me the initials one M singer? Wait wait wait wait wait? Is that the first or last night? That's the first name?
Speaker 6: M is the initial the first list and he and he went by one. He was one of those one named artists. I bet I asked the last last initial of his first name is.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, I know exactly who it is.
Speaker 3: I know exactly who it is. I was hoping it was Morrissey. You know what.
Speaker 2: The rock Riders, comparatively speaking, are more reasonable, not always, but like the food fighters, they asked for McDonald's, best Buy and Porno.
Speaker 7: I love it when people get so insane with fame that they start acting like Caligula. I demand a donkey, six tubes of super glue, a midget, and four bowling balls.
Speaker 3: That's politically correct. It's a height challenge person. Well, I was.
Speaker 2: I was role playing, okay, like I was talking about the food fighters. Dave Grohl also required that excess food must be donated to a local soup kitchen. That's not bad, No, That's what I'm saying. It's just different. It's a different I know for R and B and hip hop artists. It was almost like a status thing to have an outlandish tour rider just did.
Speaker 6: But I think it's some of the younger people because because I you remember, like Tina Marie rest in Peace. All Tina Marie wanted was to make sure we had a finely tuned white piano because that went with her set, and that was it. She was like, I just need she I don't need anything else. I'll bring whatever else I need. I just need to finally tuned white piano to play in Patti LaBelle. She was like, she just needs to make sure the floor is clean. Make sure that that the stage she's get to walk back, because she would be kicking off for shoes like that was one thing. She was like, just make sure the floor is clean because if I kick off my shoes, I cannot be walking on anything dirty don't have and no one can walk on the stage. Before she gets off, she said, no one could walk on the floor must be the the it must be waxed and clean.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 2: So when we know, that was a long way of saying, when we find out who's going to be performing at this fire Aid concert, we will let you know. But all this is being negotiated right now because of things just like this the tour writer.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: KFI mo Kelly, We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and it's been a long and difficult week for all of us. We hope to get back to regular programming on Later with mo Kelly next week, have some more fun, laugh a little bit more. But we had to take care of each other this week and making sure that all of you were taken care of. And next week we should have a few more laughs, get back to the regular inappropriate humor which we all know and love. Mark Ronner will be back with his usual deflections, distractions and destructive tendencies that we all know and love. This isn't the time for your crass insults.
Speaker 6: Moe.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I wouldn't dare do that, not on this week, because that's beneath me and I just have too much respect for you personally to do such a thing. Your sarcasm is doing just find it seems I don't know what you're talking about. Did want to let you know this. You may remember at pastathon we had an item that we were auctioning off, and it was the opportunity to co host later with Mo Kelly for not one, not two, but all three hours of the show. And we had a wonderful individual who stepped up and outbid a number of people for that opportunity, Paul Berry. And he's going to be joining us in studio at the end of the month January thirty first, the last day of the month. And yeah, it's a Friday, and we're gonna have a typical Friday show. We're gonna laugh, we're going to act foolish, we're gonna play name that movie cult classic. We're going to give away some prizes as well. Just got word we have some more mugs and some other Chotski's coming our way that we'll be giving way thanks to Neil Savadia.
Speaker 6: It's my understanding and I'm hoping that he spends some time talking about it. That our winner has a company that catalogs sounds from Disneyland and and and it's an audio experience of an audio tour of the park.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait.
Speaker 6: To hear about that experience, because sometimes I have gone to Dignel and just sat and closed my eyes and just take in the sounds, and I could go over to Adventureland and just all the sounds.
Speaker 3: I loved that concept.
Speaker 6: So when I heard him talking about it at Pasathon, I'm like, oh, you gotta promote this.
Speaker 2: Remain seated please samn and it's full for boy. Mark doesn't get that. He just he's never been to Disneyland, so he wouldn't understand that.
Speaker 3: Mark.
Speaker 7: I was busy doing important work to There's nothing going on in the world right now. There's not a juvenile nothing more important than this. Serious time remain present. Juvenile taunts, remain seated. Please you never heard that like on a matta horn. Wait, have you ever been to Disculine?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think when I was like six years old, I went on the Oh my gosh, there we go. It's beneath him.
Speaker 2: It's too juvenile to go on a ride in an amusement park.
Speaker 3: Why is it fun to do that as an adult? Depends on who you're crazy.
Speaker 2: Take their side. She is an adult, she could speak her mind. She's barely an adult.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, children are seen not hurt. Wait, whose side is everybody here?
Speaker 7: On?
Speaker 3: What is going on here? I'm on my side? Go ahead as well.
Speaker 5: No, Disneyland rules. You're crazy, Mark. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: It's also expensive.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 3: If I'm going to spend that kind of dough, I have are things ahead of it in line.
Speaker 4: You could have gone at the holiday event for true for the price of zero.
Speaker 2: Well, I may if we're still doing that in the future. But you could have gone just a few months ago. You didn't take the opportunity. I probably had to work. I work all the time. Have you noticed I never take days off unless I have, like dental surgery.
Speaker 3: Well, you keep making these excuses. You have to make time for that, which is important. I have to serve our listeners first and foremost. Morris William, why you got to bring my government name, because that indicates the seriousness of the situation, Isabella. He's just jealous because I got my William as my middle name before he got his.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. Good bragging about your age. There, Grandpa, that's all right, Get off my damn law. Get off my laws. Not the time to spray anybody down with your host and take your bicycle with you. Peddle away, pedal away. You go home and soak your teeth. It's almost ten o'clock. You know, Isabella, do you get that reference. I'm be serious, Okay, just want to make sure. Okay, you know, people getting implants and everything. You don't get to see dentures like you used to when I was going up. I just assume my dad was like born with only twenty eight teeth or something.
Speaker 3: Oh, let me tell you.
Speaker 7: At the one of the first newspaper I ever worked at, there was a there was the local car dealer, the big car dealer in town in Lafayette, Indiana. We got leaked video outtakes of a commercial. This guy's dentures flying out as he was filming the commercial. It's the best thing I've ever seen. Look, I am not going to ever wear dentures. I will have holes in my smile or I'll get some implants. I don't know if I knew implants. Again, that was a horrible experience. Let me tell you, Oh, I've got a couple of those coming up. If you could not go into detail, you need to.
Speaker 3: Know. You don't want to be surprised. I'm already petrified. You need to know when they're going to drill through your jaw. I have the drugs lined up so far in advance. I don't want to even These are nothing like the sound and smell of a dentist drilling through your job.
Speaker 2: At the time, Look at the time, have a great weekend. K if I AM six forty were live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app. K s I k OST HD two Los Angeles, Orange County, live everywhere on the radio