Speaker 1: Welcome to the cultop cryptis Strange encounters of frogs and.
Speaker 2: Lizards, dumb my nick children, DoD.
Speaker 3: Man, Bigfoot, Mockman.
Speaker 1: And all their victims. Murray pictures captured by shot witness, ufoes breaking laws of physics, Pictures.
Speaker 3: Of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics. This is a bizarre world that.
Speaker 2: We live in. So sit back, relax, laugh and listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 1: This is Tom Thompson Cousinos, the Raptilian from Strange Group Podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this mild and hilarious ride. Now to the show, everybody, The curtains are open.
Speaker 3: We're chucking tickets out the door.
Speaker 4: It's about to get strange. Everybody, your damn fucking toot and it's gonna get strange.
Speaker 5: You need to write an intro song like that.
Speaker 4: You know what I was just thinking about, because I've been writing just some very offensive songs. One sure, some people are gonna find super offensive what I get it done, but you know, I write about the things I care about and want to speak out again, So that's what I do. But I was thinking of writing a horror movie rap, and I'm thinking that we could probably do one for class horror cast for a fun alternate intro kind of thing, and I could do a short version and then do an extended version of like a full song. I'm trying to get how I started, Like, I was like thinking, uh, travel through the mind of a horror fan. But then I was like, should I just start off of being like I gotta I gotta kitchen knife like a Michael Myers, I'm gonna cut you until you expire something, you know?
Speaker 5: Was that just off the top of your head, right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that fair well.
Speaker 4: If we if we ever hang out in person one day or even on a live special kind of thing, if I'm not too drunk, I will kick a freestyle. I'm pretty good at like coming stuff, especially you have a couple of drinks, like freestyling come up with uh stuff from the top of my head, especially if like I'm in the mood and people are shouting stuff out.
Speaker 3: I used to do that with buddies.
Speaker 4: We're like with this one kid and we're all drinking a bunch of people and we're kicking freestyles and my buddy was shouting out words to me and the other guy and the guy's like, no, writtens. I'm like, I'm not writing shit. I was like, this is like legitimately from the top of my head. So yeah, so if you guys don't If you guys, I've been doing it for a very very long time, So you guys don't know that. At the end of every episode, I play one of my songs because I've been creating music since I was like sixteen, like actually recording it and stuff like that since I was like sixteen or whatever.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if people.
Speaker 4: Didn't know that, yeah, that's all the songs play at the end. It is either me or me and Billy and listening. I was listening back to the one me, Me and Billy did and I'm trying to get him back on board because he wants to produce more music, and I was like, we should start working on something. And there's that song No means Yes, and it's a it's a story where Billy kind of goes crazy on this girl and it's just made up and then I'm the dad and then I the think I sent it to you?
Speaker 3: Did I send it to you?
Speaker 4: And I was like, I was laughing about as stupid as then I'm the dad and then I shoot him and to kill and shoot him.
Speaker 3: At the end.
Speaker 5: So are you controversial? What's that shirt you're wearing?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was gonna ask if it's a machete?
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've I found in my closet. I got this out like a horror con thing. I haven't fucking worn it in a bit. But welcome back, everybody. I'm pretty excited for this. Obviously, I'm Tom kat Ak Tom Thompson, the Raptilian. Yeah, she'll probably just stick to one name at some point, but maybe when I'm like.
Speaker 3: Eighty l work.
Speaker 5: So it's like and I know radio is dead, like but it sounds like that kind of like radio DJ that kind of gets people hype.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to a Stranger podcast at ten ninety five FM and obviously radio who do I Well, we're gonna have to I'm gonna have to do it like a bunker as soon as the twenty thirty agenda.
Speaker 5: You know what, right, and you're you're not wrong, They're actually because I'm having a severely hard time trying to upload ship on Rumble. Really yeah, weird weird, like might upload it and then when I refresh, it's not there.
Speaker 3: Weird.
Speaker 4: I'm we are on Rumble and bitch you and stuff like that, and I connect my YouTube to Rumble.
Speaker 3: Have you done that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can sink it and it's it works fine there, But I feel like we should be reaching more people considering some of the live streams that happen on Rumble, it's kind of rare. Get you know, we get weird comments like I'm out we're on bit shoot now where it's like kind of more underground and yeah, so let me go, let me read a comment from uh. Bit shoot is like more underground. We don't have that many people on it, but it's uncensored. We get like hundreds and hundreds of views on there, but people are more they're not inclined to subscribe as much as people on like YouTube and stuff like that. And for everyone listens on YouTube and stuff like that, are anywhere give us, you know a like subscribe, you know, share our podcast.
Speaker 3: And stuff like that.
Speaker 4: That's you know, we're a low budget, but pay a lot of year for this podcast to be running and doing all the stuff that we do. So I never I never shut it out, but yeah, like it would be great if I started a review, Subscribe, share it, tell your friends, tell your mother. I don't know, tell your kids. I don't know about that. Don't tell your mom. Maybe she might not appreciate this. But we've had to face someone did review and say that they they're a sixty five year old GRAMDMA and they're not our demographic, but they love our show. So whoever you are, I love you, granny.
Speaker 5: That is pretty cool.
Speaker 4: So someone I commented on the Bitch shoot they're like serial killers were hoaxes to cover up black crimes in the eighties. Now they use school shooters. I didn't even I just deleted the comics. I'm like, that's just fucking moved on. It's just factually incorrect school shootings. A lot of the people that die during school shootings are fucking white kids.
Speaker 5: Would it be rude to ask for that person's user name?
Speaker 4: Sure? It is on our story on Instagram, So make sure you subscribe or.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you might post. You might have to go to look at the uscause it's a very.
Speaker 3: Oh based n I G G.
Speaker 4: You are so yes, And the thing is everyone's like that's based, bro, It's like bro, what the fuck, Like, I don't like people are using that like Tempoole uses it, fucking high reds the rapper uses it, but like to be like, I'm based, but yet I'm claiming that all sterio killers were hoaxes, even though there's mountains of evidence that even if they were influenced by the government or some sort of mk ulture conspiracy to increase violence and bring fear into the public consciousness, it still happens.
Speaker 3: And a lot of school shootings that have been.
Speaker 4: Done have been done by yes, white people, more recently a lot of trans people, and then it's usually white people that get shot.
Speaker 3: Like if you look at the victim ratio and stuff.
Speaker 4: Like that, is a lot of white kids in different ethnicities, sure that get shooting shot in school shootings, but it's like a Columbine like most of the people got shot white.
Speaker 5: That's something that never has mentioned though, which is kind of hilarious.
Speaker 4: Well, they're all in my opinion, my opinion, everybody. Most school shootings, most are orchestrated by the government to try to encroach on the freedoms of you owning a gun.
Speaker 3: And that's just my opinion.
Speaker 4: But there's a lot of weird coincidences and circumstances that surround almost all school shootings.
Speaker 3: We will eventually cover that stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm actually going to do something that I have OCD about on this podcast.
Speaker 3: We haven't gotten to the topic yet.
Speaker 4: Is we're going to start at the very first school shooting and move forward.
Speaker 5: You know that that's actually a really interesting idea.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's my idea, but there is a lot of evidence that goes into why I think these things. I've spent fifteen years doing research. If people don't know, I've spent a lot of time research.
Speaker 5: Imagine how the world is going to be when they I know, I know I live in a country where a gun's real legal anyway, Yeah, but imagine how cool it's going to be when they do that across the globe and nobody can have guns.
Speaker 3: Except for the government and the police.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be like some shit out of the fucking parge.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: And this is why before we get off this, I just I did a video and reached thousands upon thousand people, and I said, you know, if you're someone who if if you advocate for gun control, then you don't get armed guards like my crime minister and in the States, all these people that are like.
Speaker 6: Take away their guns, we need gun control and stop these school shootings and all the things that they they yell from the top of their lungs about while not doing anything to help society or change it.
Speaker 3: And they're usually mentally ill.
Speaker 4: Is uh, yeah, Like, if if the politicians that are pushing for a gun control don't have your arm guards around you, then see what happens.
Speaker 5: That's a fair point.
Speaker 3: So you can't be a fucking hypocrite. But what do we know? What do we know about the people on the left?
Speaker 4: People in general, even on the right, there are a bunch of fucking hypocrites. Constantly they'll say one thing out of the side of their mouth and then they'll yell another thing and it will contradict each other, and you know they're just being brainwashed.
Speaker 5: And that that's like, that's the same here. Obviously, the police here for the most part, don't have guns running either, But any of like the politicians, anybody in government, always have like armed.
Speaker 4: Hypocritical the reptilian elite run our world, and it's gonna get a lot worse in the next five years, and just don't don't say it. In tell you so, because I told you so. I told us so.
Speaker 5: Ricky, me and Tom are going to be living in an underground bunker.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I'm gonna we're going to be on I'm gonna dig a hole to Ireland. I'm gonna go underneath the ocean bed and they're gonna try to get there. I'll get aut I'll get Hitler's boring machines, and we'll fucking make make a big tunnel underneath the ocean.
Speaker 5: Live in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the underground tees.
Speaker 4: So because we're recovering a lot of you know, we've been doing a lot of alien stuff, which I have enjoyed, but there's been recently a lot of alien episodes that have came out, and we're starting to sprinkle some serial killers in there too. People were loving the toy box killer episode.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of shocked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if we were loving it, but not loving it, I'm loving it. It's disgusting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get it though, And I suppose it's probably the same reason we consume like a lot of the true crime and maybe some of the like sicker aspects of conspiracies that we do. It's just because there's this weird like interest at the same time, like I felt that even when we were researching for that episode, I was like, I don't like this, but there's something that's like really intriguing to me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I can't even wait till we do the women that love serial killers, because it's like there is too many women out there that are probably getting wet while they watch true crime shows. And I'm not saying every woman don't. Don't fucking mistake my words, but there's definitely some out there that.
Speaker 3: It's like I can fix him, you know, which is just.
Speaker 4: It's just a fucking fetish kind of thing, because everyone has a fetish now according to whatever. Let's just get into this, so everybody, welcome back to the show. This will be kind of fun. Let's travel back to a time where everybody smelled like shit. Yeah, everyone smelled like poo poo and they were yah yeah yeah, they they reeked of whiskey and sheep shit pretty much. So we're going back to a time of the settlers. The Baldoon Settlement was originally conceptualized by Lord Selkirk, so it obviously this is when people were starting to you know, come over here from Ireland, specifically probably from Ingroued.
Speaker 3: Look at it.
Speaker 4: How many people do you think in this photo are because we're showing obviously there was no cameras back then, but there was like art done or like drawings and depictions of the settlers coming over. Obviously you have somebody like you know, Jack from the Titanic that just like sits there and draws on his nopad, you know, And how many can you get, Yeah, he loves these boobies. How many can you guess? They're probably Irish? I'm guessing like almost fucking half.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every single one of them. Anyone who looks anyway like decent is probably not Irish. And then all the scumbags are probably Irish.
Speaker 4: But you know, like a lot of Irish settlers did did come over at this time to flee the potato famine. I don't know if that's actually correct, but ah, yeah, probably that's the one we'll go with the history books. So we're actually going, you know, I like to there's some fans I enjoy when we get back to Canada. So we're yeah, we're going back to the and of Kannata because it was known as Big village to the indigenous.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure if I know my history correct.
Speaker 4: So this this settlement, uh, that was I guess started by Lord Selkirk. It was located near present day Wallasburg in southern Ontario. I'm actually curious of where this is and if I can visit it, because I am in southern Ontario, but I don't know where Wallasburg is. Lord Selkirk imagined a settlement that mirrored his homeland, the Scottish Highlands in every way. So obviously there's a lot of Scottish people to come and coming this way, you know, just after after we already destroyed and pillaged and raped and stole all the gold of the indigenous, then people started coming over.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's really cool like that. I actually I don't know why, because it's kind of stut I think to say about. I never pictured Scottish people settling in other places. I don't know why. I was just assumed it was Irish. I was like, yeah, it's always the fucking Irish. It's always the Irish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got your toes into the sand everywhere you spread your you know what, when potatoes grow, they grow like those vine things. That's why they've like molded or whatever, sat out too long. That's what happens to Irish people.
Speaker 5: That's another day. Is it about our potato faming?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, God, I didn't get it.
Speaker 4: Uh. He imported sheep and persuade at least fifteen families from the Old Country to undertake his exciting new adventure.
Speaker 3: They raised him.
Speaker 4: Arrived on September fifth, eighteen o four, and I couldn't imagine what it was like back then. Like, it's probably wild to have existed at that time period.
Speaker 3: We're like it is.
Speaker 4: You're living off the land, You're making like log cabins kind of things to survive. There's wild animals, there's indigenous people that want.
Speaker 3: To scalp you. There's a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 5: Do you think right that if we were able to go back to that time and so say, let's say, for example, you were able to go back in time to there and swap places with another dude of your exact age or whatever, and then bring him to twenty twenty three, do you think both would be equally as like blown away by how the world is?
Speaker 4: I think to some extent, I'm sure the guy that I brought back from the early eighteen hundreds would probably sit in a corner screaming, just like just like shocked at what the fuck the world has turned into. And I'm sure I would do the same when I smelled everyone around.
Speaker 5: Me, probably when they all have fucking black teeth, and like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, women are like extremely hairy, Like I don't do women.
Speaker 3: I don't think women.
Speaker 4: Do women shade the legs back there so that I don't think, so I'd like, I don't know, I want.
Speaker 5: To like iron pits and ship yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But now it's reverting back to that with all this feminist that you know, I'm not gonna get into.
Speaker 5: That absolutely revault and kill themselves.
Speaker 4: Don't say that, no, And I know I know one of my buddies, I think, yeah, there, married wife, she is, she is like they've had their kid in a home birth, and very like feministic, but against the stuff that's going on because a lot of feminists raw raw for some of the hypocrisy when it comes to the cultist community and the leftist woke cult and stuff like that, which is kind of funny because I've said every movement has been hijacked to push the agenda of the w EF and the people that are above them and all that stuff, and I bring it up because it's very important that people to understand where this world is headed.
Speaker 3: And if you know that, if you know the outcome, you'll know the journey.
Speaker 4: But like it is kind of and she, I think, does that too, And and she talks about her I'm not gonna shout anyone out by name, but she talked about like her period and stuff like that, and it's just like very strange for me to hear and to read that stuff when when she was posting about it and like almost like a joyous times to have my bloody time of the month that I have bruh, yeah, yeah, But.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know, I don't know what it was like back then.
Speaker 4: You can only read about it essentially because there was no footage. There's not like camera, there's not like pictures of it where at least like when uh, when you're getting like I think in about fifty years, sixty years by the time this time, uh that they start developing cameras where like, you know, it's still shot. Everyone's got to stand there for twenty five minutes before the fucking camera takes the picture.
Speaker 3: But like people, at least we have we.
Speaker 4: Have drawings and art back then and things that we can kind of look at, but I don't know, it just looks crazy, like it what a crazy time to exist in and you got to be tough and strong and you know you and then your your your wife's dying or your kids are so many people are dying right. You die from disease, you die from giving birth, you die from not washing your hands and then touching your cut on your leg.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. It's like you're not a guy from good time.
Speaker 5: To listening to you say that reminds me of a millionaires to die in the West.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like if you think about and that's a little later on, but if you think about that kind of time period, this is even before then.
Speaker 5: But just how like he has that whole that like monologue where he talks about like you die from like the black ship, you die from this shit like our mayor is a dead guy and.
Speaker 4: The wolves dragging him off like all like that weird way of is that so funny?
Speaker 5: And like it's but I suppose like that was the reality back then. It makes me wonder like how few of us would actually survive if.
Speaker 3: Can that was good?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: And like I said, I don't believe in right or left. I'm a fucking anarchist. I hate all governments. Uh, but clearly, if you took some of the men and women from the conservative side of things, PLoP them back in that time period, they would most likely survive. You gave them a gun and a shelter to live in. I would not say the same about the people on the left and the wokest woke cult.
Speaker 5: You know, well let that same a lot of those same morals and ethics would literally have no substance in a place like that. Everything you say, it doesn't work.
Speaker 3: No, it's just like I'm a woman. No, you're fucking not.
Speaker 5: It's like she said something I didn't like, so we need to put her in a mental hospital.
Speaker 4: Or or he yeah, burned out the steak, burned the steak. We were we were joking before we really dive into this episode. It's gonna be a fun ghost episode because of now kind of Brett being like slowly introduced to the show.
Speaker 3: Alec Bret Law.
Speaker 4: We smoked cigars and talk shit, and he's got a pretty big property. So we're talking about doing a little short films as part and stuff like that. Just kind of funny like dark humored style thing. And we have one of our buddy who was down in Strange Stogies episode, Sawyer.
Speaker 3: He works out a lot. He's like a built dude.
Speaker 4: And we were gonna like do a skit where somebody comes back at a time machine from like this time error and then uh, Sawyer was gonna like wear a wig and like it's.
Speaker 3: Like that's a woman.
Speaker 4: He's like, that's not a woman, and like make the whole joke about what somebody in this even time era, like the early eighteen hundreds would think if they came into our reality here and in this time era era, and what it would like, what they would think.
Speaker 5: And I think they would have an easier time understanding the concept of the Internet than they would the concept of what is a woman? What does it mean to be a man, and all this shit.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry this gets brought up a lot on the show, but at the same time, we're just two guys having a conversation, and I just like it's so prominent, especially like this is the when we're recording this, because it's not gonna come out till this is. We're in the future right now, everybody, or we're in the past technically in the past.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we can actually speak from experience. We're in the future in the past.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly so.
Speaker 4: But the the Pride month is just ending, and the whole event just went on where they had all their Nazi flags hanging from the fucking banners every and every city everywhere, like a fucking complete Marxist takeover. I understand Marxist communist is different than Nazism, but know what, fascism and communism very much the same when you look at it from the outside.
Speaker 5: It's really cool, man. I think you should just get with the program.
Speaker 4: Submit, yeah, comply, no, thank you. Uh so let's get back to the time error. Let's just uh, let's just let's bring it in. Uh. We'll keep this uncut for for you too, but let's bring it in fresh. Okay, it's brand and fresh. The Bettle Dune Settlement was originally conceptualized by Lord Selkirk, and it was near it was present It was near present day Wallaceburg in southern Ontario.
Speaker 3: Lord Lord Selkirk, that'd be fun to be a lord day.
Speaker 7: Imagine this settlement, what he said, A a hey, buddy, but imagine a settlement that mirrored his homeland in Scotland and every way.
Speaker 4: He imported sheep and pursued at least fifteen families from the Old Country to undertake this new exciting adventure. They arrived on September fifth, eighteen oh four, optimistic about the future, but were soon greeted by a swampy piece of land, just in time for a malarious season.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't love malarious season?
Speaker 4: But don't worry because Bill Gates he's got a vaccine for you, and it will kill two hundred of you before we find out that it's not actually good and it's not good for anybody.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's holding up beside it could beer.
Speaker 5: Yes, my kind of moves.
Speaker 4: Yes, because now he owns a stake in that company, so everybody be where. I'm trying to get through this shitty Alexander Keith Spear. I still have too much of it and I have to like just try yeah two four ad here, Bud, I can't even do it's funny. I'm Canadian, but I can't do really a well Canadian accent. I have to like hear it first, but I like I said, well, like you know, there's a non cut version of this on YouTube, but like I couldn't imagine what it was like to live in this time error. I think that, you know, most people would not survive from where we are today and bringing them back in time, they would not survive. And I'm not right or left, but conservatives would most likely survive more than people on the left wood or they probably wouldn't survive at all.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just.
Speaker 4: Just basic understanding of the leftist woke cult and how they can't even handle being misgendered. So I couldn't imagine if they have to defend them their family against a pack of wolves or a pack of indigenous.
Speaker 3: I'm just joking. They don't roll in packs, but they kind of do.
Speaker 4: But you know, I got fucking I hear someone yelling in the back of my head, like so it's like the woke culture just yelling, and I'm like, I've had tons of indigenous friends.
Speaker 3: I grew up with natives, so you can fuck off.
Speaker 5: No, I think you're your rude. Yes I am.
Speaker 3: I don't have that.
Speaker 4: They don't have that asshole button from the number arm Street deep dive asshole.
Speaker 3: So this is I know, a wild time.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know, so the settlement got off to a rough start foreshadowing the many difficult years ahead. The low lying swamp lands were difficult to cultivate, and agricultural output was Agricultural output was dismissal.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's a weird way to put it. Just small. I'm just gonna look up. What the hell this fucking word means just small causing gloom and depression.
Speaker 3: Weird. I've never even heard this word, this dismal. God damn it.
Speaker 4: I had to listen to it, just like it's spelled, sorry, dismal. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's funny. That's weird. I did not know how that's how you spelled dismal. But obviously everyone's kind of sad. It's just weird. Why would they pick this piece of land though?
Speaker 5: You know, they're just like, let's pick the most miserable, like shittest piece of land.
Speaker 3: My feet hurt, Daddy spring these people.
Speaker 5: Hey, I have a really cool pitch. Want of up sticks and move to the other side of the world to a really ship place. It's like ininhabitable basically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy, though, I just like my feet hurt. I want to stop right here. This is good son, this is there's no resources here.
Speaker 5: There's nothing good here. I don't care. I'm done.
Speaker 4: I'm lazy. I'm done. But you know what else are you gonna get from Scottish people?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: This is it?
Speaker 4: Pigs sheep hut as they say, and then that it's like then they drink nothing but scotch. Before I came on the podcast, I took a shot of this really shitty scotch I'm trying to drink up. Chelsea's dad didn't want it, so I took it, and it's it's not good gross, it's very gross. Just keep it in the freezer so it's nice and cold, but it tastes like a manure.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to subscribe. It's just awful tasting.
Speaker 4: Some original Highlanders that could be only one remain in the general area of bell Dune. They were soon joined by others who were interested in the better plots of land. So there's like they posted up on this shitty ass spot and I don't know if you bought it beforehand or what, But then other people came in and they're like, oh, well, you see.
Speaker 3: That over there, that place is not so swampy. We'll take that. We'll take that.
Speaker 5: Was this guy just like an idiot.
Speaker 3: Or aren't most Scottish people.
Speaker 4: I've Scottish blood, But that's just like me saying that I have Irish blood. I like I'm amalgamation of all these different cultures because my family has been here for a long time and they didn't call a nize shit.
Speaker 5: You can say anything about any community and nobody can get annoyed.
Speaker 4: No, I got black family too. I have Jamaican family. So you can suck my left testicle, that's the good one. It's the bigger one, so one of the Yeah, and for women that don't understand, yes, one testicle is bigger than the other so they don't rub together and hit each other when we're walking.
Speaker 3: That is a fucking scientific fact.
Speaker 5: And it's normally the left one because that artery runs from your heart on the left side. Right.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know that. That creeps me out, actually.
Speaker 5: And I only know what because I thought I had no cancer one point and I have to go for an ultrasound.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me that.
Speaker 4: I hadn't even had anything to do with that ship like anything to think about what goes on inside my body, especially like testes or my dick or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, terrible, It is actually a really like we're getting a little bit off topic, I guess, but like it's a really freakish thought. Sometimes I have these weird like don't want to call them like out of body more like a inside body experience, you know, or you start to actually think about like it's like there's if I just cut my skin open right now, while my goats will spill out and they're like in there, and you have those thoughts often, not often, but when my notes hurst and I was like, huh, and then I started to think about it more and more, and then having people like poking proud of them, and I was like, oh god, this is like the worst.
Speaker 4: And that's the whole thing about like if you can project right, the things that you think about project out, and if for the people that are like I think they're always going to get sick and they're always worried about being sick, especially during the last three years and stuff like that, and the stuff that was pushed by our government to keep you on fear it will actually make you sick. So they're convincing people that they were sick, So then people's consciousness would shift and they would think that they were sick. When they really weren't. The biggest trick the CDC ever pulled was to convince people that you were sick without symptoms, which is clever trick, Yeah, very clever. And the more I learned about all the stuff that's going on, and I've read tons of books about this, reading David Ike's book right Now and stuff like that. I've read many, many books about what's going on in the world and our history and our what the future may hold if people don't wake up. Consciousness and energy is all around us, and and and the you know, I tell you about my last mushroom trip when I was in the pool.
Speaker 3: Oh broh.
Speaker 4: So I did like this new strain, uh, just a little off top of I did a new strain of mushrooms and it was supposed to be extremely potent, is double the potency of most mushrooms.
Speaker 3: I didn't find it that potent.
Speaker 4: You know, It's because I was outside in the sun, so it's not like you're cooped up in a house where I don't know. And I like, everything looks fake, and that's why I'm like, trees look fake. They look like they're like AI animation kind of thing. It's like wild I'm like, what the fuck? So the poo pool was really cold? Okay, I was in a pool and I decided to swim, but it was cold as fuck because the heater was not on at all and it has been it's been cold the days beforehand. And I was like, fuck it, I'm gonna swim around. And it like it was a shock to my system. And then I sat there chelsis inside getting changed because she didn't swim for too long, and I kind of sat there in the cold water, almost like meditating it to some extent, because you can use magic mushrooms to actually get in a meditative state. And everything around me started shaking, and then it like blended everything and was blending into one thing. And I was like, I thought I saw like a shift in like reality of how everything is connected, and it's it's all of fabrications, not as real as we think it is.
Speaker 3: It's wild, you see.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Like I feel like I told.
Speaker 4: That the Billy and Billy is like, you're not selling it to me. That does not sound fun.
Speaker 5: Well, maybe I echo something similar, but I feel like you're like well versed in like that situation. Now not to freak out but like hearing you say that, sometimes I'm like, I feel like that could have potential for me to like go downhill really quick, like the only time I ever did do them, and like I was having a really good time until somebody else wasn't. Yeah, and then all of a sudden, I felt like I was feeding off his energy and I felt like I was like in the Blair Witch.
Speaker 4: You have to be terrible, you have to be conscious of what you're doing, what you're feeling, all also different energies and stuff like that. Like I've told you, I watched The Witch outside on mushrooms and like all other horror movies, and it look like a cliscope and then I was like I was I almost gave myself some sort of anxiety.
Speaker 5: Shit.
Speaker 3: This is at that time when I was like I was being.
Speaker 4: Stupid and drinking and also smoking wheat you while I was on them, which I don't suggest to anybody to do.
Speaker 3: And I literally like gotten this.
Speaker 4: Really paranoidd mindset of like oh I messed around the Ouiji board, I have darkness all around me. I'm cursed like shit like that, which was not good.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's why I'm thinking that, because like my only experience. Also had shit tons of like whiskey and like whatever else.
Speaker 4: Never mix, I'm telling everyone out there right now, I don't even like smoking weed while my mushrooms. Even after the fact, you have to let yourself burn out. Never mix anything with mushrooms. I'm telling you right now. The more you do it, the more you learn, the lesson hard. Like if you know if you're coming down of mushrooms, have like a beer or two as not that bad, but you should eat and all stuff like I can give people tips. I have a couple of YouTube videos where I explain my experience with mushrooms because.
Speaker 5: I feel like a lot of the uh before we get off this, I guess I feel like a lot of the average parson would probably associate as foolish. Yeah, like they would associate like, let's have tons of drinks and then take mushrooms.
Speaker 3: No bad idea, You'll have a terrible trip.
Speaker 4: Horrible because alcohol, mushrooms expand your mind and can give you very joyous feelings that make you feel great. And every time I do them, I feel amazing afterwards. Like when I was burning out, I was done. We watched a movie outside, I said, a video of you watching. We were watching the Extraterrestrial movie, which I eventually want to cover on First Class Horror. Way off topic, sorry for everybody from the topic. But then I smoked cigars and I felt great, Always feel good afterwards. But alcohol is a depressant and it's not good for you for a little amounts and drinking its once in a while as I do, and moderation is good. But once you go overboard and we're mixing out with mushrooms, it's supposed to be a very like spiritual experience.
Speaker 3: Not a good idea, I said, no, no.
Speaker 4: So as the settlers came in, right, they're all like finding, you know, better places and plots of land. One of those was John McDonald and his young family. By all accounts, life in bell Doon in the eighteen twenties was difficult but largely uneventful.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It was obviously because you have to live off the land. You have to build all your structures from the ground up, right, And for all the audio listeners looking at like a painting of what it was like kind of back then, a lot of it you would be like in this a massive forest and you would just kind of be knocking down trees. And this is when men were man, real men, and they had big ass acts and their lumberjacks knocking out fucking trees and shit.
Speaker 5: And you have the idea of that, like I have the idea of you know, if like a group of us could get together and you were just able to go somewhere and go, Okay, this is going to be our new place. I'm going to make it hours and we're gonna build that ring and it's gonna we're gonna own it, and nobody's gonna be able to tell us anything but.
Speaker 3: A lot of hard work.
Speaker 4: And look at the the like my grandfather's generation, where there was people, tons of people people I know and like that that build houses with their bare hands and build them from the ground up. And you know, we became so weak even houses Now what have come to I know and like and people become so like lazy, docile, almost too comfortable, in my opinion. And you know, like they have taxes going through the roof everywhere every society across the world, every country, every nation is being eroded and their freedoms are being eroded by this agenda that ye yes be named or yet be whatever the fuck I'm going on about but it's just like it was a different time and place and that like you had to.
Speaker 3: Be strong and you have to endure.
Speaker 4: But then when you were done, you know, imagine you'd be like, wow, that took me like six months, you know to finalize everything and everything made. But you would look back at this house and you'd be like, that's a nice house.
Speaker 5: Complain and probably wasn't a thing because there was nobody to complain to. So it was just like, gotta get on with it.
Speaker 3: Rend As we have that scene in Holes.
Speaker 4: I don't want to work no more, Grandpa, You're gonna shut the fuck up and you're gonna work.
Speaker 3: That's not what exactly he says, but it was close enough.
Speaker 5: I watched two weeks.
Speaker 3: I fucking love that movie. Dude.
Speaker 4: I'm a big fucking Charlote boff fin I love Charlotte.
Speaker 5: Boof See did he did he again? Off topic? Jesus Christ, I need to get my head checked. But did I see something? He got a whole chest piece tattooed on for some new gangster movie.
Speaker 3: That that movie's been out for a bit. I watched it. Not that good?
Speaker 5: Is that tattoo real? I think so wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's he's he's sick in the head. But if you watch the movie about his life, Honey Badger something, I don't know, something like that, it's about his life and it's it's fairly interesting. The show is kind of where he came from, and you know, he who knows what kind of MK.
Speaker 5: Ultra he endured. The mystery surround us.
Speaker 4: So once they start getting into this right there, it's uneventful for now. Soon the quiet settlement of Hardy Highland would be rocked by events that would outlive the community. And this is where it gets a little, a little strange, they may say, just a little.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 4: The mystery centers around a poultergeist that haunted the family of the John McDonald of John Excuse I'll edit the audio video, fuck you. The mystery centers around a poltergeist that haunted the family of John McDonald for three years. John was the oldest son of Donald and Flora McDonald.
Speaker 3: Named her the fucking wife after Flowers.
Speaker 5: Flora the whole type, you said, McDonald, They are like twenty five times and I just couldn't stop thinking of Ronald McDonald.
Speaker 3: The son.
Speaker 4: It says that the John was the oldest son of Donald. So, so this guy is name Donald McDonald.
Speaker 3: His name is Donald McDonald.
Speaker 5: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: Two of the original Bell Dooom pioneers who came from Scotland to Lord Selkirk's planned settlement eighteen oh four. If I was a lord, I would like I hope that he's making other people build his stuff for him, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 5: Even imagine? All right, but how do you even do that?
Speaker 4: You just get a bunch of slaves, you know, Yeah, but how do you even what is a lord? A man of high rank in uh a feudal society?
Speaker 3: Feudal society? Hmmm?
Speaker 5: A lord?
Speaker 4: A deity, a person of authority, control and power over others, acting as a master, a chief, a ruler. All right, Well, so he did have authority and he was a ruler, So why.
Speaker 3: Are you building your own?
Speaker 4: John had been just six years old when the family immigrated from kirk Cut, bright Shire. That's a long word. It's a very long word. It's Kirkcut, bright Shire, cut Cut, but Shire, kurt Cut, Bronshire.
Speaker 5: I still down know some way, all right? I don't So he's a lord.
Speaker 4: It's like sixteen fucking letters. Curt Cut Bronshire. Yeah, he's a lord. Sorry, I can't get off with this stupid this this settlement, that's just like where are you going?
Speaker 3: I'm just going to my friend.
Speaker 4: He lives in kirk Cut, Brightshire, so I'm sure they got it down to bright Shire.
Speaker 5: Get that name from Lick.
Speaker 4: He grew to maturity on the Beldon Settlement, married a local girl and in eighteen twenty six acquired a farm of his own, a lot A of the fourth concession. So obviously this is how they started building stuff, and they still have concessions to this day of like farm lay and stuff like that, and you know in places outside of the city which I would now want to be in.
Speaker 3: This lot was it was.
Speaker 4: It was created in and farmed and stuff by other people in the area, and so it was already cultivated and stuff by the time that he bought this land. Okay, it's like if you throw back to everyone go check out or black Donnelly episode, it would have been great if we knew you by that time. But it was about an Irish family that came over here and then just picked a plot of land, was like this is ours now, and then they like all they fought with neighbors beat the ship up people, yeah, dimensioned, they were irish. They would drink a lot, and then eventually the whole and throwback. It's a great episode. I'one go check it out. Everyone kind of banded together and then burned the black Dolly's alive in their home.
Speaker 5: I wish we could do it to hear about travelers.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you do. I won't say that.
Speaker 5: Too loud because they'll come to my house and kill me.
Speaker 4: So particularly one old elderly lady old and elderly the same thing. But one elderly lady by the name of Buchan who offered many times to purchase land from John. He refused her request and built his large farmhouse upon the land. It's like, please, I was cultivating this land for so long, can you please let me lets me live here?
Speaker 3: And he said, fuck off, you old bitch.
Speaker 4: This time error and this whole kind of episode does remind me of the Witch And go back on the Store episode on that, or go watch the movie an eld Store episode on it, because that, to me, that movie does depict a good idea of what it would have been like to exist. Then you know, your little fucking log house man, and then it's just like, yeah, what you said, the brothers eyeing up the sister because that's the only fucking girl he's ever seen in his life because they live in the middle of fucking nowhere, And it's like, how is he supposed to find a wife? He has to go into town, but he's banned from town because they kicked him out for being heretics or whatever the fuck happened.
Speaker 5: So he's got to get groovey with his sister.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: And that's why you had so much inbreeding going on in Kentucky, you know, all those other places like that, because they were just in the middle of fucking nowhere. And then it would like and then if one family did it, you know what I mean, and then they had kids, and then it would just spawn from there where we would just keep going down bloodlines.
Speaker 5: What you're saying is you could see like the logic behind having sex with your own sister. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, uh, I was gonna say, I almost said, but to survive the human human race, I still know.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like you just have to die.
Speaker 4: You just have to like, because say, say you're the last two people on earth. But hey, Adam and Eve technically and sister. According to the people that believe in the Bible, I have.
Speaker 5: A lot of kids that look like those fucking freaky.
Speaker 3: We will be.
Speaker 4: Covering that very soon, or the the Blue Fugate people or whatever there. I was actually debating on doing that fairly soon with you, or the Royal family, which I eventually want to talk about. They're like fucking jaws, all fucked up, fucking jutting out the side of their mouth. This is that douchebag.
Speaker 5: It looks like a Christopher walking a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe he is. You know, this is Lord Sulkirk.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 3: I might be wrong. Let me let me look this.
Speaker 4: Up very quickly now, I just want to see what this douche looks like. Oh yeah, that's him. Yep, he's a he's a strange looking fellow. Strange. There's a guy that looks just like him and contact information for Lord Sulkirk of Douglas. Wow, there's a guy that is still around today that holds a bloodline with this guy. Or he's a fucking reptilian. Uh, and he looks very similar as an old man. Though like as an old man, it looks just like him.
Speaker 5: You need to get in touch with him.
Speaker 3: That's fucking weird. Have him on the show, be like, are you a rept out?
Speaker 5: Are you a fucking idiot?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's.
Speaker 4: Inbreeding, right, keeps the genes, uh, you know, the genes stuck in the same Uh. So the bloodlines can penetrate the cabinets?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah. Do you support him Breden?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But this is like, okay, either kidding with this?
Speaker 4: Right? Do you survive? Do you if it's just you the only people left on the entire earth?
Speaker 3: That's it? You know that for a fact.
Speaker 5: Right, Let's let's talk about it right from like a logical point of.
Speaker 3: View here, I feelk that's a move. We should make a movie like that.
Speaker 4: It's like the Last People that survive, and it's a brother and sister and the whole time it's like inching towards this sport.
Speaker 5: Right, Okay, So let me ask a question, then, is she is she sexy?
Speaker 4: Both male and female? Brother and sister have to be very attractive?
Speaker 5: Then then I wouldn't have an issue. But let let's be realistic here. I don't I don't think there's very few dudes who in that situation. If you've gotten to the point where you started looking at your sister like that. I don't really think there's many men that are going, yeah, no, I need to like do just to survive. I think they're just thinking I'm horny. Yeah, and you can might probably have sex with my own mother, so I don't care.
Speaker 3: And you can kind of see it in the movie The Witch.
Speaker 4: There is some I feel like hint at that of that, and I'm I'm honestly saying, I'm sure that happened more often than people want to talk about. Mm hm, and it still happens to this day.
Speaker 5: You know, it's pretty hot. Actually, no, it's not. That's what you were saying.
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 5: I didn't read the room.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get back to it before I get way off topic. I just wanted we were watching the We just fished the documentary on the the sixth.
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 5: Oh God, God.
Speaker 3: Just gonna bug me.
Speaker 4: The fundamental Christian family that fucking had too many kids.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, anyway, fuck man, it's gonna drive me insane.
Speaker 3: I just let you watched it.
Speaker 4: And just just it just had the brother that's a creeper and the fundamental Christians that are like, no, don't masturbate, but if you look at.
Speaker 3: Your sister, that's fun. Okay, I wouldn't mind talking.
Speaker 5: Don't masturbate, but your sister can masturbate you.
Speaker 3: It's like tan and counting or whatever.
Speaker 4: Like it's about this huge family of fundamental Christians, which I wouldn't mind covering on the show. Eventually I did start looking at stuff and we did want to cover it. It's kind of like a fun maybe live show or something like that, because it's kind of fucked up.
Speaker 3: So back to it.
Speaker 4: A lot of editing on this one, but not for the video. Like I said, you get it raw, like old dirty bastard said. Okay, So he refused this old bitch and said, like, I'm going to build my farmhouse upon the land. In October twenty eighth. October eighteen twenty nine, a pole suddenly crashed down from the ceiling as the women of the family and some neighbor girls are repairing straw in the barn. Great, that's what you do, ladies. You prepare the straw. Okay, hear me, You get that straw ready for daddy.
Speaker 3: The barn was.
Speaker 4: Made of logs, having above its main floor a ceiling of poles that formed a loft in the opening and the ends in the floor with the poles. So obviously, if you understand how old houses were structured, it was like to keep up the roof and all that kind of stuff. As they're building the house, you need to have a proper structure to build things around it.
Speaker 3: And uh.
Speaker 4: And for the audio, listeners will be showing some pictures of the house and kind of the property. I guess this is a depiction of what it did kind of look like, looks like somebody should have spent more time building that fence.
Speaker 3: But you know, no judgments.
Speaker 5: I just I like, I can't see this time error what yeah, like what it would have been like.
Speaker 4: I have no idea, man, And that's why I like movies like Imagine the Witch again. But I like movies like that because like it really does show I feel like the.
Speaker 5: Time, Yeah, that one really did. I think for me, like that really kind of hit home. I was like whoa, because yeah, I'm like I feel like, no matter what way I say this, it's gonna sound wrong, but like that whole like brother and sister thing, it kind of makes it even more real because I'm like you know what, in the context of like what's going on here in this story, I can kind of get like this being the thing and like how weird and like mental.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and and to us, like to me, it has a weird fucking to us it would seem weird, and even back then it would to an extent.
Speaker 5: But a lot of these people really religious.
Speaker 4: And if you do follow the pipe, and I understand it, Adam and Eve were brother and sister, and then they say that if that is true or whatever, all of us are cousins in some regard. It goes down obviously, generations upon generations upon, and it goes down very far down the line.
Speaker 3: But how we're all.
Speaker 4: Connected technically to the almighty one unison, the unified consciousness is one way to put it. But if you're thinking of physically technically, most of us are a distant a cousin of each other, but it could be very very very distant.
Speaker 5: We'll just kind of spooky.
Speaker 4: Then, I am fucking sure, like and that's what I'm saying. I'm sure back then they were doing this far more often than we'll ever understand, because nobody's writing about that shit. I married my first cousin it was my my mom and dad had two kids, and they had two kids, and then I fucked that kid, just like you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah right, yeah, And it probably was like a lot closer relations as.
Speaker 4: Well under because you're in a small settlement and then it's just like so you're all your family comes down. Then you know, a couple of them get called around, they die, some of them gets skelped, and you know who knows, and then so you have to like you get what you get, you know what I mean, Like you it's like, did you listen to the Goler episode where it's just like it's just like that thing where it's just like, well, this town is so small and there's this small community and it's like, well she married a goler, he married a goler, they married a goler.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. I may refer to two people, not one person, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess, yeah, that's probably true, and like it's you know, it's going to be slim pickens and then yeah, like I still think as well, aside from maybe the social aspect of it, where you were probably expected to you know, find a wife or a husband. Yeah, blah blah, blah aside small that, Like, you know, I definitely think there's like a a biological like men for the most part that are attracted to women have you know, this attraction. We're drawn to women that were interested in and vice versa for women. So it's like, I guess when you've got maybe two people to choose from, and it's like your mother or your sister, it's like, well, you know what, it probably makes more sense to me to suck my sister.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure there's probably people be like, why the fuck are they talking about this? I truly think because it's actually is more relevant than you think if you think about like a movie like Sleepy Hollow and like how small some of those towns were, and how everyone was going to the same church, and then it's just like, well, she's a Christian and she might be my third cousin. But you know, slim Pickens, you gotta gotta keep the population going, especially over here, because the more they they had sex and and pro created and created children, and the more they could thrive and they could use those children to do backbreaking work when daddy got too old, which.
Speaker 5: Is the truth, and then daddy could the kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's probably a fucking thing that actually did happen a lot of times. People like sh because it was happening during like the fucking sixties. Me and Billy just talked about, uh, the Boston Strangler, and back then women looked fucking. Billy made a comment I'm not gonna comment on its like whoa, and I wouldn't fuck any of those chicks. I was like, Billy, that's not what it's about. Okay, these are old ladies, so startling but unnerved. The women assumed it was uh, you know, it was no matter whatever, and and it kind of resumed their word like whatever. And then several minutes later, a second pole dropped, and I guess it scared the fucking living shit out of them. Finding the strange they examined the ceiling. Uh, but that could see no reason as why do these two poles have fallen? And and and we'll maybe get into the theories of this, but maybe it was like an Indian barrel ground or something like that.
Speaker 3: That said, they always blame it on you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's like, ah, they buried indigenous people here, and we just like kicked over the the sticks that they made for gravestones and then we built their house on top of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that that's a big one. And then over here, I suppose I were version of.
Speaker 4: The fucking home on a Lapacott house.
Speaker 5: But it's funny because it's something similar to that whole, like Indian burial ground where it was, oh it was built on like uh either or something like that, or it was an old graveyard or it was an old cemetery. And you guys are ferry mounts right, Yeah, it's like, really, can everything be built on a fucking that's called madget Tits? Sorry? Oh fair, you were thinking and hired about that one, weren't.
Speaker 4: You see the look of concentration. They resumed they're working forgot about the fallen poles, and then became engrossed in conversation.
Speaker 3: You know how women are.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the fun we talked about back then. Did you see Jerry today at church? His socks were like too high for his shoes. Like, I didn't even know what you'd be talking about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna say something. I was like, why do I keep going back to the in the stop?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Suddenly a third pole crashed in the midst of the conversation terrified others like freaking out, Like we were just talking about what closes we were gonna wash for the next three days, and how Johnny soialed his pants yesterday, you know, threw women dash out of the barn and into the house. Strange things continue to happen Stone, seemingly thrown by phantoms. This is such a weird case. Too, pelted the farmhouse until every window was shattered.
Speaker 5: I was waiting for it.
Speaker 4: That's weird though, to me, Like I we'll get into you know, we'll talk about the batter Sea polter guyst and there'll be others that will come down the road that are more recent and stuff like that, Like it would be kind of fun to see if we can find some Poltergey's activity with a house. Maybe that like that those stupid douchebags from Ghost Adventures covered something like that. There is more recent, but like a lot of these tales, if you think of the Bell which the Me and Juan covered way back in the day, stuff like that, where it's just like this time era where they can like they can't explain what's fucking going on. They have no idea, there's no cause of this there's not like today where you can explain away with all these different things. If weird stuff is happening, there's people throwing stones through the window and you literally can't find who it is. And nobody you would think would do that because you know, kids are kids and they could be doing that stuff. But it was happening so often that it was like a like that they would run out there and there's nobody to be found.
Speaker 3: Nothing. They couldn't explain this stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I seen reports like where apparently it was a stream that ran like near the house or whatever. Yeah, and a few times after then allice the stones or pebbles, they were all smooth, Yeah, and they were always wet, so it was like, Okay, it's coming from the stream or the river.
Speaker 3: It's not weird. Because the family they would examine the stones. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then I think, I don't know if this is true or not, but I had seen stuff about them, like marking certain stones, I'm putting them back in and then those exact same ones would.
Speaker 3: Be just fucking creepy, which is a bit fucking weird. Yeah, so scary. The roof leaked when it was raining, Mysteriously little fires broke it all over the house. I can't do scoolish.
Speaker 4: I saw the house take fire up upstairs in ten different places at once, recalled William Flurry, who just lived up the road from the McDonald family. Once the earth moved the very foundation of the house. That's weird, though, I give it like shifted in some regard, like gave the house started shaking and it was only the house. Have you seen the movie about the bell Witch, because this story does remind me very much of that kind because there's the movie does betray it pretty well. But is it people going crazy and maybe it's Ergod in the bread or is it actually them experience and seeing some full on.
Speaker 5: Crazy, like when people talk about hoaxes and ship like that, like the Enfield polter Geist and and different stories about like and then then they say, oh, it was a hoax. It was whatever they were looking for fame or money or to sell the story. But then you have to think, like, this is back in fucking what eighteen ninety two or some shit, what would your motivation be to create a hoax about haunted Like it's like yeah, like it's not like you're gonna fucking ring TMZ and be like, Hey, I have a cool story to sell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come follow me.
Speaker 4: I'm right here at this restaurant like the Kardashian Yeah, like, come take pictures of me.
Speaker 5: And that's why I'm like, I can't understand. I had seen hoax come up here and there in different articles, and I'm like, but what's the motivation.
Speaker 4: Though, for I understand that to like like have people turn to God. I don't even like, I don't understand why, Like, but everyone is.
Speaker 5: That not just make other people like shit scared to you, or like not want to be like cursed by being around you, or maybe be like you could end up being an outcaster by telling people that you're like haunted or fucking whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just think I wrought the wrong newspaper article. Sorry about that. Those news are called by aliens. UFO was in the nineties. My bad, some left from another episode which is.
Speaker 3: So fucking weird. So like.
Speaker 4: The same thing that the earth move and the foundation rocked you, only the McDonald's house was shaken by this earthquake, which would would scare a living shit I mean if I was back, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Like, I mean I think if I was to put myself and obviously I have no idea or no context, but like if we were to go by what we I guess know from these time periods, I think the last thing I would want to do is draw attention to my family and be like, hey, I think we're like haunted by like some poulder gist thing or whatever. So if the entire settlement wants to turn on us and like barn Us at the stake or you know, I'll cast us out into the woods or something like that, I mean that's cool too. Well, I feel like this would be something you probably would avoid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'd avoid it because it does remind me just like just because it's I think the bell, which was a little after this is it does remind me of that they were blaming it on the daughter or whatever and thought that she was creating all these circumstances happening, like all these weird things that were going on around the house and they were blaming on the kids. And this has happened before in certain hauntings, and it's just like, well, what do they have to gain, you know what I mean, Like, at the end of the day, they don't want to be looking like an outlier and someone who is it could be like if you saw the movie The Witch where they're like cast it out from the community. Yeah, ostracized from the community. Like, I don't know why you would do that, because you went whild Becauds as the weirdo. Everyone believes in the same bullshit right through all going to church every Sunday, and.
Speaker 5: Like, I feel like that that very easily could backfrire on you to the point where it's like, Okay, let's kill all the women in this family. They're obviously all like witches or something like, yeah, like that could I'm assuming that could very easily happen back then, So why would you even bother be like, you know, what'd be really funny. Let's play with the fire here and tell everybody were like cursed and then sure, look if we all get killed, ha ha, that'll be a good joke.
Speaker 3: Man. That's smooth skin.
Speaker 4: Back then, I doubt that's what I know, right, Yeah, it was like the picture of this this guy. So so even so it was only like pots and pans we started. They would crash onto counters and tables, which is strange.
Speaker 3: That would frighten me.
Speaker 4: At this time of this trouble, reported local resident William Stewart I lived about three quarters of a mile from this place and was present and sophomore Solf many strange things. Mister Alex Brown with the others took a number of a lead balls that came in through the window, mocked them and tied them in a bag and drop them in the center of the channel ecot, I don't know what that is, about thirty six feet from the water. In a short time, the ball came back through the window, which is fucking weird.
Speaker 3: And what thing is? What is doing this some.
Speaker 4: Sort of straight like the if it is a polgize, that's fucking wild that they're like marking stones, are tying stuff into bags and then talk and then it's like coming back through the window. And if this is and if this isn't a poltrygeist, this is an extremely intelligent.
Speaker 3: Ghost.
Speaker 4: Because for people that don't understand the right poltigeist, Uh, why are we on the exact terms where we get that phrase? Maybe we'll eventually talk about on the show. I don't want to google.
Speaker 3: It right now.
Speaker 4: But the idea is like a poltry guice is something that's active. It's an active ghost that can manipulate objects, move things, throw things to windows. It's something that's very like there's residual hauntings, which are just imprints in time.
Speaker 3: I've said this before.
Speaker 4: And then you have just like normal kind of ghosts that you may maybe they move and even move things.
Speaker 3: Most times you maybe see them.
Speaker 4: Or hear sounds and movement and stepping on stuff and whatever.
Speaker 3: Like if you're like, somebody walk up stairs but poulder.
Speaker 4: Guys can like throw shit across rooms and cause a bunch of ruckets.
Speaker 3: Did you look up?
Speaker 5: Yeah? A type of paranormal phenomenon often associated with mischievous or disruptive activity. They are believed to be the spirits of deceased individuals. It taught to be manifestations of physical energy or disturbances created by living individuals, often children. The activity typically involves unexplained and often chaotic carns, such as objects moving or being shown, loud knocking or banging, furniture, shaking and levitating, and even physical attacks, including scratching or biting. They tend to be temporary and usually happen in a specific location, often centered around an individual or a group of individuals experiencing severe emotional or psychological stress.
Speaker 4: So they're the very active ghost and I never want to experience one. I had a therapist when I was a crazy young teen I've talked about before, where he'd like listen hip hop albums and try to relate to me. Therapy has done nothing for me in my entire life. Bud mushrooms have done way more than therapy and all the money that my parents probably paid for therapy and stuff like that. And he claimed to have used a wigi board that can move on it's own. When he did that, and his girlfriend were in Toronto and they were using this weige board, covers started shutting. Fucking things would be moved across the room, tons of shit, and I'm like, oh, I don't want to fucker. That's like my worst nightmare. I mess around. We were tons of times and if that started happening, I mean, you know, yeah. So I was present when the bottom was bummed, and also when a man by the name of Harmon was preaching there. At this time, a wardstone came right through the wind the way through the door, breaking out one of the panels and rolled in front of the minister. The stone apparently had come out of the water. Our search was made about the house, but no person could be seen. Also, I saw a loaf of bread move off the table.
Speaker 3: And dance around the room.
Speaker 4: The owner of the house, John T. McDonald, I know, is a very respectful man.
Speaker 5: A picture of this guy's so for anybody wondering, right, Tom has done extensive research into what Scottish people said it like back then, and that's an exact representation I give.
Speaker 4: I can't do a fucking Scottish accent and shall step dad is Scottish and I and he has a pretty pretty thick Scottish accent. I still can't do it. Scottish God, my school, my hagas.
Speaker 5: So if he has so how long has he been in.
Speaker 3: The picture for a while, A long time?
Speaker 5: But how long has her dad been in Canada?
Speaker 3: Or stepdad a long time?
Speaker 5: A while?
Speaker 4: But he came as an older man, so kind of the accent was stuck.
Speaker 5: So he still has that Scottish accent. Do you have a hard time than trying to understand him?
Speaker 4: No, I'm I'm actually kind of used to it. You'd be surprised how well I can adapt to accidents. I worked at the Vietnamese dude that was here for fifteen years, and his accident was thick and like I, no one else in the shop could understand what the fuck he was saying, but I could get bits and pieces of it, and I had to be the translator. Did you just say the trans Yeah, yeah, it's determined, but I didn't. Okay, yeah, it's the terminator. But you know I'm going, you know where I'm going. It's all Swarzenegger. But he's wearing a fucking wig and putting on makeup and be like, I am a woman. I know that guy hates freedom. So nazi fuck a news. As news of these occurrences spread, hundreds.
Speaker 5: Of curious, curious.
Speaker 4: Seekers, curiosity seekers from surrounding areas began to visit the house in hopes of witnessing.
Speaker 5: The poltergeist activity firsthand.
Speaker 4: And this is cool because like to me, this is like this does very much remind me of like the bell Witch at that time of And people came back and like we're like be like what the fuck is going on? And hearing about these stories and wanting to see the ghosts. And this is in Canada, so even the Toronto Globe reported the events as they heard I think this might be one of the articles ball doom.
Speaker 5: Curse again strikes up in one hundred years.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is different, but it's still there was like newspapers writing about this ship like pretty wild that it was that a famous you know what I mean. So the McDonald's took advantage of this situation. So they did take advantage of it and profited as a tourist attraction until their safety was threatened. I went to my father to see what was going on at the bell Doon, but first I was very I was very young at the time. H dual Dullard Dullard later recalled. His name is h Dualard Nice. We saw.
Speaker 3: D are you l a R d drew Llard, drew Llard actually h drew Llard.
Speaker 4: We saw a pot rinse from the hearth, I don't know what that means, and chase a dog outside and all around the yard. It could not get away from the pot, for it would hit the dog and he would yell and.
Speaker 3: Howl with all of his might.
Speaker 4: That is fucking bizarre, dude.
Speaker 3: This guy claims.
Speaker 4: They said a fucking the one guy saw a bread a loaf of bread dance, which is.
Speaker 5: Like it sounds kind of comical and the same like the idea of a pot like following your dog around. But then at the same time, I'm like, if I seen that though.
Speaker 4: A pot followed the dog and was harassing the dog and visible an invisible force was moving this object to harass and animal, that is fucking crazy. That's always like when I was writing this, because I was I was debating of what we should do and break up the alien content and some of the stuff that we've been doing and planning to do going forward and stuff like that, and I was like, oh, it's been a while since we got into something like a haunting and especially more a more famous kind of Polterguy's case, and I was like reading about some of the stuff where I was like, whoa, that's fucking wild. There's some of the events that took place during this haunting, and like Canada's got tons of haunting but a lot of times, like to be honest, like I've had had we had a couple of fans that were like, oh, we should do more Canadian content, and I'm like, oh, no, I try to fit it in there. Like time and time, I definitely try to slide in like Ireland, because you were Irish, some Ireland stuff, some stuff with Canada. But there's a lot of crazy cases that come to the United States in Britain and stuff like that too. But like Canada is there's there's a lot, but not as much as you would think there is. But in the States it's not as much as you would think because I actively try to look for Canadian content, especially like hauntings, and we got a lot.
Speaker 3: We got a date amount of serial killer's.
Speaker 2: More.
Speaker 4: Other people think it's not like the how how infamous and detail oriented a lot of the cases to do with even like you know, paranormal true crime stuff is in Canada. Compared to the States, it's a very different, very different when it comes to like details of certain cases and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But this one's wild, like as.
Speaker 4: A Poltergeist older kind of case, especially from this time era.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 4: Uh, my brother made fun of me for saying error for era, so I've been purposely saying era Arah. Yeah, it's probably a quick in conversation. Yeah, and for everyone if you don't forget, I drink beer and smoke weed. I record these episodes that you are aware of my mental state, which is always positive. Okay, I'm not at the brink of suicide every time I wake up skidding, kidding, I love my life.
Speaker 5: I am so.
Speaker 3: Fucking weird. So the pot chase the dog around.
Speaker 4: I saw an old fashioned butcher's knife pass through a crowd of fifty men and strike into a wall the length of ten inch blade. This happened in eighteen thirty. Who knows a guy tell him the truth? But man, this guy claims that he saw a butcher knife fly through a crowded area because obviously people are coming to see this, this haunted attraction. And then it's like, well, eventually I want to do an episode about the Fox sisters and how they probably all of their stuff was a scam. And there's many people like me and Billy which people should take a listen to. It's a good episode. It hasn't got as much attention as I thought it would. Is the episode we did about ectoplasm and the whole idea of it most likely being fake and stuff like that. And yeah, there's many people throughout history that I've used ghost hauntings to accumulate wealth or profit off of it. But I don't see why these people would be wanting to do this. And the fact that if you had people showing up and you have a crowd fifty people, you know, whining this as a tourist attraction wanting to see what happens and the hauntings in this place, and they see a fucking butcher knife fly through the air without anyone picking it up and throwing it, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: A little bit. Yeah, and how do you get all those people to also say that it happened. Yeah, it doesn't make sense, especially back then, Like it's it'll be different blow job people, that's blowjob in town. Like people might have I feel like more to gain. Maybe if it was nowadays, you could say, well, you know, this is probably this could be a big scam for views or money or whatever. Try and tell a story like back then, it just seems so like counterproductive to be like we want to be known as like the outliers, the girdles who were like cars like because I again like we keep going back to the witch, but like I picture ending up in that situation.
Speaker 4: Where they're they're casting out there like oh, you can have a lot of land on the outskirts and it's fine because they never really reference why really they were kind of exiled, you could say, from the community. But it would be like that where you're just like, yeah, you're in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the woods, and you have a little community not far from you. Because most people lived on farms, and obviously that's how they accumulated wealth and and ate and lived. Was half of farming the land and all that stuff. And then helves he helping in town and doing stuff like that. Like I imagine that's what lifestyle would be. Like everyone helps each other out. You sell your goods, and then you kind of a or you barter for things at this time where you're just kind of like, I'll give you this for that, I'll give you some vegetables for some meat, and then you have vegetable farms and then people that had cattle and all.
Speaker 3: That type of thing.
Speaker 4: Right, So like why would you want to put up a barrier so people would be like, I don't want to do trading with him.
Speaker 3: He's crazy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's just it doesn't make any sense. Really. I can't think of any reason.
Speaker 4: Man, I would love to do some h just because we've done a lot of UFO shit reasoning. I would love to do a UFO case about some of the sightings from throughout history. I guess imagine being in this time and you see some sort of floating craft and you're like whoa, and then just like you're that crazy drunken town.
Speaker 3: Ringing a bell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So after a local Methodist preacher, Reverend McDorman, tried to exercise the spirit, the politegeist became more violent because I feel like you're fucking with it at this point where it's like, well, fuck you, I'm now going to get more violent.
Speaker 3: Check this shit out.
Speaker 4: This is uh, this is just a glimpse inside of what the house pretty much look like.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, does that spindle and stuff? Isn't that wild?
Speaker 5: Look at that shit?
Speaker 4: This is what you lived in. There's a bed right there for all the listeners. It's like you see like a fireplace. It's like a old log cabin. You see this a little table that can actually fold up to a bigger table.
Speaker 3: Pots and pants.
Speaker 4: You have a spindle, like if you think about the thing that snow or no sleeping beauty.
Speaker 3: Pricked your finger on? Is that what it's called a spindle.
Speaker 4: It's like where you weave yarn through pretty wild though, Eh, if you just think and it's like, look at this house, it's probably not as big as you think it is from just like the picture, you know, it's no basement.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like we really have no context.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go there. We're gonna find this place. I'm gonna go there, and.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 4: I was trying to plant it out this summer, but it might not happen. Is going to the Black Doll House because that place is supposed to be haunted and it's the same a couple a couple of years later, not exact time, but in the late eighteen hundreds. So they tried to try to exercise the demons. Exercise these demons. It came more of a violent. Healthy livestock suddenly began to die in the middle of the night. Horses dropped dead in their stalls. The ox died in the field while still connected to the plow. That's crazy. The hogs and chickens withered and passed away. Everything on this farm.
Speaker 5: Just died, which is kind of mental.
Speaker 4: Kind of scary, because how could you explain all this shit, you know what I mean. There's like there's some things like you can explain away, and you know, have a skeptic mind, and.
Speaker 3: You look like Wilson.
Speaker 4: We have a polter Guy's kind of like a creepy image where it's like a guy putting his hands on the camera and Aero was trying to fit his face into the camera.
Speaker 5: And it always seems to be centered around me, like the Jimmy sav episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, Wilson stupid, But all this stuff is like the fact that all these things are dying very strange and how would they how they explain this away? The family would awakened the middle of the night to the slow, steady, uh steady tread of.
Speaker 3: Men marching in the kitchen. That's what's weird?
Speaker 4: So like, or is this a place right where when the first settlers and people started to like, which is not far off from when these people were coming here, right, Or is the idea of residual energy and stuff like that to part of the haunting. Maybe it's just, uh, I don't know, a land that was soaked in blood from bloodshed when people came over and started killing the indigenous people, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like that could be part of it.
Speaker 4: Is you're kind of on like cursed land if the some of the indigenous maybe cursed land after destroying their tps and all the stuff with their long house long houses and stuff that they were doing, and like just like you know, they was living their own lives, and then the settlers came in, the Spaniards or the British or whatever and destroyed their settlements to to kind of bring in their own stuff. And you know, because you want to know, know, it's also a weird thing, right, you know how it's like close to a stream, right, running water usually, especially the Indigenous folklore.
Speaker 3: Has to do with spirits.
Speaker 4: Didn't know that there's a big connection to running water and and spirits. I'm not gonna I won't look it up right now, but there is a deep connection to the idea of running water and spirits and stuff, and how it's kind of connected and they're right near a stream, and the Indigenous consider this as like a big thing. So I'm kind of curious that that's part of it at some extent. Robert Baker, a Michigan school master, that the nice name, eh back then the town pedophile wasn't called the school master.
Speaker 5: Kidding.
Speaker 4: We had a great interest in the subject of witchcraft, of course he did, and tried next to exercise the spirit by nailing a horseshoe above the front door of the farmhouse and invoking the Holy Trinity, the Holy Ghost. Are you religious or was that the Holy Ghost?
Speaker 5: The I don't all overhear what was always in the.
Speaker 1: Spirit.
Speaker 4: Yes, not only were his efforts in vain, but the local authorities persecuted him for attempting to perform witchcraft.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, didn't they get a year in jail or some ship? But he ends up getting out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, mister Baker was convicted at trial in a in a sandwich and sentenced to a year in prison.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that.
Speaker 5: There's a way. I don't think I'd be bringing up anything about prigs or hant things running for fear that they might go I thrown him to that or barnum alaive or do something crazy.
Speaker 4: I have to look this up. Convicted at trial and a sandwich? Is he like they put him in between two pieces of rye and pour some mustard on him. Syria abuser Robert Solvin from a sandwich arrest? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Meaning?
Speaker 5: I have no idea sandwich?
Speaker 3: What does it mean? It means charged.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's fucking strange. Because I looked it up. It did bring up stuff on Google. It just doesn't give me the actual meaning behind it. Yeah, so they pushed it. They put him between a piece of rye and pour some astramia on him, and Mustard says to a year in prison. The Lieutenant Governor, however, heard his appeal and granted him a pardon on the sixth of May eighteen thirty and still the hauntings caned.
Speaker 3: It became more violent.
Speaker 4: The baby screamed as his cradle rocked on its own volition, which is like, that's scary, Like that's a creepy that's a horror movie. That to be honest, with all the stuff that's accumulated over the course of this haunting and this poltergeist activity, I'm surprised this is not made into a movie because it could be a well done one if you put if you yeah, it wouldn't need that much of a budget, right, who's the guy that filmed The Witch? Do get that kind of do it? Because he could easily crate like you could just like this old school like log house, like literally the depictions of the bell Dune House.
Speaker 3: Is everything.
Speaker 4: Okay out there, okay, okay, okay, go away, Charlie, get.
Speaker 5: Out of here.
Speaker 4: You fuck the dog again. He's trying to harass the cat. Fucking story of my life, destroying all the paper fucking towel.
Speaker 5: In the house. Dogs are so annoying sometimes, I know.
Speaker 4: And especially when you have a cat that I've had for my entire life and he harasses her. The got in percent could be a movie though, and the bait fucking baby screaming and you walking in, get you walk in, you're the baby screaming, Get up like.
Speaker 3: Fuck man, babies cry again, Get up.
Speaker 4: And then you walk towards the room, and then the cradle starts rocking, and like that would scare the living shit out me. It was said that two men had to hold the cradle for the mother to rescue the infant. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: M m m m m. That's crazy, eh?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, buddy.
Speaker 5: Boy, that's probably the scariest part for me.
Speaker 4: I know, you had a kid and you had an infant at one point. Imagine if you walked in the c it was walking and you had.
Speaker 5: When it involves like fucking kids and cradles and ship like that.
Speaker 3: It's just not literally fucking kids.
Speaker 5: No, no, not actually.
Speaker 4: Having guns went off while no one was holding them like they honestly like, I don't, okay. I've looked into a lot of poltergeist stories and and weird ghost stories. This one is kind of wild how much stuff they were claiming was occurring, guns going off, Like the ghost is sitting there and he's putting the bullet into it, and then it's like you see the gun getting like jerked off because you know how they have to like pump all the fucking gunpowder in it, because that's they had muskets and stuff back there. They didn't have no fucking uh fucking action revolvers or that's.
Speaker 5: What they had to get the white stuff to come out.
Speaker 4: No, we all the fires broke out with increased frequency and became harder to put out, and the entire home burned to the ground.
Speaker 3: So I went, we'll obviously get to.
Speaker 4: How this this house still stands. They probably replicated it. Lachlan mc dougled, what a name, luck Clinn luck Land mc dougled, that's his name. Another child of the Baldoun sentiment. Uh and uh wallace Burg Pioneer remember the events. Well, I was up the river in a boat and the sorry I went scape. I was up the boat in the I was going up the river in a boat in the morning, and in.
Speaker 5: Company this it is impersonation.
Speaker 4: I was going up the river in a boat that morning, in company with James Johnson, sirr Senior obviously and William Fisher. He said, when we're opposite the McDonald's place, we perceived that John's house was on fire, but as we were some distance from it, we saw that it would would be gone before we could reach it. So they did see that it was in flames. With the time they reached it, it was crumbled to the ground. The family were at breakfast yet and not discovered the danger. Mcdan mister Dan McDonald's house was nearer to us. As they saw the fire, they hauled, hailed us and asked us to assist them to carry out the furniture, as they expected that there that they're obviously their habitat there where they lived, would be in flames. We landed and helped them carry out everything. In the meantime, John's house and the barns were reduced to ashes. Together, we're all with all they contained. The family barely escaped with their lives, so they obviously so this is the kind of word weird, So it's obviously from an actual which is crazy. They actually have documented proof of these people experiencing this. They're obviously the house is burning to the ground. People noticed it. We're like, oh shit. And then they were trying to get out as much furniture and things that they could keep as possible. I don't know the whole like it's a weird case. Everything They said that frequently. It started on five.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 5: I don't know, this is like and like none of it's like I don't want to say like consistent with each other, but it's just like random events, you know what I mean. Like it's and like again, like a really weird story to have to say, like, oh I saw a loaf of bread dance around the room. It's like, why would you even like white white pick that if you're like if it's a hoax.
Speaker 4: I don't think this is a hoax. Bro, so pretty weird. We landed and helped them carry out everything. So in the meantime, yeah, I was reduced to ashes. They barely escaped with their lives. John came to us with his coat, saying the clothes he had on were all he had saved.
Speaker 3: Pretty sad. It's pretty sad for John.
Speaker 4: They're building this house in the swampy area, taking the time to build his house, and it was reduced to rebel thanks to this goddamn fucking poultrygeist.
Speaker 3: Not fun, poor John.
Speaker 4: The community helped the McDonald's to replenish their losses they had suffered in the fire, and the family of five sought temporary refuge with John's brother in law while they undertook the effort to rebuild their log cabin. But no sooner had they taken quarters when a similar annoyances began to occur. So, like, like I said, a lot of haunting don't really exist in the home, right there's some place that you could claim are haunted buildings.
Speaker 3: And this is why I kind of believe haunted buildings.
Speaker 4: Most times, there are probably residual energies where it's a crazy event, something that is traumatic that would imprint on the reality that we live in. Right, So, and it might be they might be a residual haunting when people see things move or hear sounds or whatever. Right, and it just could be sounds and movements of this traumatic event that happened, right, but poltergeist and actual spirits and demonic possession and kind of all real like legitimate hauntings usually like if they are a living or dead or alive spirit kind of thing. Alive I mean like on another reality and dead I mean some of those passed on that maybe kind of grabs on to you and your family. Most times they will follow you where your family goes, and we eventually talk about on class forecasts. We do get into some of the Conjuring films, which we'll probably do like a huge deep dive eventually on the whole Conjuring franchise and stuff like that. Like that shows me, right, how it's attached to the person usually, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, which is like it's nearly freakier, like because if I thought it was as simple as either just leave in the house or or even barn in my own house though, yeah, and then you realize it's like, oh no, that doesn't even mark.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I used to use the Wiji board, well a couple I would say it's like six years ago at this point, us playing the Ouiji board with my stepbrother and.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: When I asked it something like what do I have any spirits attached to me? And it said nine spirits were attached to me and that some were good and some were bad.
Speaker 5: Area freaky, And then.
Speaker 4: And I like it, this is wild because it was my weigeboard. I wasn't fucking doing anything or manipulating it. Trust me.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't like it might be my subconscious or whatever, but it wouldn't work like it was me and my stepbrother's friend and it would not work when they just touched it by themselves. And as soon as I put my finger on fingers on it, like and I did the whole points, do it very lightly, and it would start moving like crazy, like spelling out stuff faster than I would even be able to communicate my brain to spell out, even if I was trying to hoax it and scare them or saying you know what I mean. As soon as like it would work, and as soon as I put my fingers on it on the planet Chat, it would just go off like fast.
Speaker 5: To your car. Then there's something attached.
Speaker 4: I probably think it is the more mushrooms I do, I feel like I'm cleansing myself of these like demonic entities.
Speaker 5: That's what it wants.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, But recently on my mushroom trips, I've the one thing I've taken from one of my church recently is that there is definitely some sort of evil force that takes over this world. Every time I've done them recently, it's just like there's some evil energy that has taken over this world at every angle, and I can feel it.
Speaker 3: Bro it feels it.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that's a good thing either.
Speaker 3: I'm so crazy.
Speaker 4: So obviously we're the start happening now as like brother in law's house and after several little fire respontaneously broke out that mc donald's were forced to seek shelter somewhere else for the brother in law's house would burn too. He's like, can you fuck okay, all right, I'm trying to help you. Try to be a good brother in law. You know, you take care of my wife or my i mean my sister, you know, same thing. Back then, it's just like and it's like fun, and then you're like literally you're like, oh, you have to leave. I don't want your house about burn down too. And it's just like, well, yeah, I live outside. I guess the strange activity followed the family whoever it went. Wherever the family went, they weird activities followed. For a period of time, they live like no meds nomads, which is like traveling from place to place unable to find any solace. Finally, they gathered up their old sales they could find in the neighborhood and rigged up a tent to shelter them. I was actually gonna say they probably just go with a tent and a little fire and then you know, do it outside of the tent and hopefully your tent doesn't burn down. Live like the indigenous people that you murdered.
Speaker 5: Again, it just doesn't make any sense to make any of this stuff up and end up having your life even worse than it was. Like, I know, it probably wasn't a glamorous time to be alive, but like to from living in a house like that to living in a tent.
Speaker 4: I know some polder guys follow wherever you go, so pretty wild. But they could not live like that for long. Obviously, once winter set in, even the haunt log cabin was prefer preferably Obviously they preferred it rather than to the frigid tent, and after the family moved back indoors, John resumed all efforts to remove the poltergeist seeking counsel from the Proston missionaries the native medicine man. So they even like like obviously talk to the indigenous people and were like, I don't know what the fucking do. I'm sorry that I like killed more than half your people and took over your land. And I know your great grandfather probably like lived on this spot, but like it's mine now, but can you fucking help me? If I were like and they cursed him even more, who knows, but Catholic priest too. Nothing worked, but the Catholic priest did get as nevermind. Then John learned from a traveler about a doctor in Long Point.
Speaker 3: I actually wonder how.
Speaker 4: Close this is because I've I've been to Long Point, I've stayed there at a cottage a long Point about a town eighteen miles away.
Speaker 3: Weird.
Speaker 4: I've never even heard of Wallaceburg, Strange. I don't have to find this place and find this fucking house. A daughter who was said to be supposed to be she was possessed with the gift of second sight. Reverend McDorman accompanied John on the two day journey to the house of doctor J. F.
Speaker 3: Troyner.
Speaker 4: Upon their arrival, they implored him to allow the consultation, to allow them to have a talk and have kind of consultation with the fifteen year old Dinah if that's pronounce it, probably Dinah, the girl listening to John's miserable stories. And what a weird time where you would have where they allowed like this is like a fifteen year old girl that's supposed to be has like sight and they maybe it was like Joan of Arc type of site, which eventually I like to cover the show of like this idea of like a young girl that had premonitions that were fairly accurate. And then so I'm surprised though that she wasn't drowned in a lake or burned at the steak, you know what I mean, kicking rhymes all day.
Speaker 5: But that that was the thing, Like that was the first thing they came to my mind, was like, obviously all these people are going to be like tied up and fucking stone to that or whatever.
Speaker 4: Well, surprising that they were, like, well, she is her her visions are not against us though, like you know, she's not casting spells on us and can't point to her that.
Speaker 3: I don't even I don't understand how they're.
Speaker 4: Like because every there's so many cases of them burning women at the stake or drowning them or doing horrible things to them, stoning them to death. Obviously, it was more likely that they were drowned actually than they were actually burned at the stake.
Speaker 3: That's more than the thing that they did in France.
Speaker 4: But surprising that they were like cool with this chick though, because maybe she said she loved God, you know what I mean. Maybe it was like because she was like more religious and having these premonitions that they were cool with it. But the women that were not really religious and labeled heretics and stuff like that, maybe that's you know what I mean, Maybe that's like so they're like, fucking they're not about the church life, worshiping that false idol that we's getting everyone's get mad at.
Speaker 5: You know, you're going to get canceled.
Speaker 3: For that one by the Christians. So they lived.
Speaker 4: She listened, you know, uh missed. Choyner emerged from her chambers, exhausted, disheveled three hours later and reported the old women who had lived in the Long Long loghouse, sought to drive the McDonald's from their property. So we've got a witch on her hands. This set this said, Uh, Miss Troyner was the source of all of John's difficulties. She asked John if he had seen a stray goose wandering his farm since that the troubles had began. Hang hank after he replied that he had. Uh, this is this is a fucking wild story. This is this is where it gets wild.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So they're like, have you seen a wild goose on the on the chase? Have you seen Hong Kong? Have you seen this goose? And you know the wand around the farms since the troubles began. After he replied he had been seeing a strange goose in his flock now uh, time and time again he would kind of see now again he would see this like goose hanging around for some time. Miss Troyner told him to shoot it with a bullet cased in solid silver uh for leadwood.
Speaker 3: Do with no harm. So this is like a werewolf trope.
Speaker 5: So for me personally, this is where like the story, I'm kind of like, huh, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's just like I thought, it's just strange. It's such a bizarre story. It doesn't really follow many of the like or whatever. Yeah, it's just like so like fucking dance and loaves of bread and pots chasing dogs around. Now this red eyed fucking thing and.
Speaker 3: It's not red eye. I just added that.
Speaker 4: I created that image for us, so for the audio listeners, it's a goose with red eyes and he's honking right in Aaron's face.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he is actually again see it's always was directed towards me.
Speaker 3: That's what looks scary. I don't want to fuck with this guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is like, as I'm saying, this is one of the stranger uh poltergeist hauntings that I've covered on the show. When it comes to how like you know, we've covered tons of stuff, even the batter seat poltergase.
Speaker 3: A lot of weird stuff did happen.
Speaker 4: I agree, But even this stuff is farther way back in time and seems even stranger from some of the things that they did occur, that did occur by some sort of spiritual force, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Now, I mean strange.
Speaker 4: So you know they insisted obviously is you know, they gotta kill this fucking goose. Man, they gotta kill the golden goose. It's not he's not gold but the demonic goose. They gotta kill it. The girl insisted that the old women would be similarly wounded. So, as weird as it is, it's kind of like when me and Juan talked about the witch's familiars recently. Actually, we talked about the familiars of witches of like the toads, and you know how they have cats and dogs and all that stuff, and they use them to do their bidding and then possess them in some sort of way. So is the goose one of the witch's familiars just maybe you know, maybe she possessed the goose and the goose is starting to.
Speaker 5: Do all the stuff.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: It's such a fucking weird thing.
Speaker 3: It is a weird thing, like a toad. Like the idea of the toad.
Speaker 4: Go back and listen to the episode you want is like it like whispers in your ear.
Speaker 3: So it's like, you know, it's like.
Speaker 4: I saw Aaron and he was like jerking off to Tranny Pourne.
Speaker 3: You know, and it's just like it just tells you like secrets of people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that even sounds a bit cooler to me.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have excitingly sad on your shoulder like whispers secrets into your fucking like ear, you know what I mean. And then you have like a dog can like be your protector and watch over you, you know what I mean, or a cat can kind of like uh, maybe listening on conversations. There's always a purpose for each kind of animal with the fuck is a goose doing shipping all over the property. It's even like fucking ship nuggets, like just like like poopy, like just poop nuggets, and they're like poisonous. Every time he steps in the poop nugget, he's like shoe gets stuck and it leaves.
Speaker 3: Them in this like curse the.
Speaker 5: Head like that scrap.
Speaker 4: I've been chased by a swan. Those things are fucking aggressive. We're at this place I was in elementary school at like some it's called the Tim Hortons Camp, which is Tim Hortons is a coffee place, and uh, I don't I'm not a fan of them now because they're a I'll talk about that episode, but they're they're just not good organization in corporation now.
Speaker 3: But we went to this place and there was like this goose. It's not goose.
Speaker 4: This this this swan, uh big ass one and it would like it wasn't afraid of people, and it fucking chased me, dude, and scary like they have like teeth and ship like there's like.
Speaker 3: Frightening, bro.
Speaker 5: So you ran, I ran.
Speaker 3: I ran so far away.
Speaker 4: From the swans on amy, that's I wish I could see that I'd frightened me as I was like twelve or eleven or some kind of noise did he make. I don't know what fucking swans noise of swans make, but it was like fucking frightening.
Speaker 3: This thing did not give a fuck.
Speaker 4: They did not care about what the humans being around.
Speaker 5: So pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: So as they insisted the hauntings would end because the witch would be wounded if they killed this goose. As soon as John McDonald arrived at the home the next evening, he melted a piece of sterling silver into a bullet, just as Miss Troyner had instructed. It's fine as a fifteen year old girl and they're calling her miss did you see? Because like at sixteen she would probably be married is that creepy in some regard a little bit like fucking a little weird because back then, women, children, the teenagers, teenagers are getting married, much like the Amish and.
Speaker 3: The Gypsies and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Where they're, like you were saying, though.
Speaker 3: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: I know, everything's pretty cool, Aaron, Yes, she could go back to that. Yeah, but like it is, has it become that obviously?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Wish I would be smirched my character, But like, hey, if you are dying at thirty or forty, it makes sense. To be honest, it does make sense back in that time. Error we live longer. You don't need to be marrying a sixteen year old, But back then it made sense because you wouldn't live that long.
Speaker 5: So, for example, if I wanted to commit suicide within the next few years, technically speaking, could you marry a sixteen year old?
Speaker 3: Yeah, talk to me savile about that.
Speaker 4: We'll get the Ouiji board out and we'll figure out what he thinks about it. So, rifle in hand, he searched for the goose in the field and decided the first sight, he fired the silver bullet directly into its black wings. The goose gave a streak like a human being in agony. That's all I could do. Sure, that's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Escape through the reeds.
Speaker 3: So it's just like.
Speaker 4: But sounds like a human So it's like.
Speaker 3: Like runs through the fucking field. It was just weird. It runs into the reeds.
Speaker 4: So he'd like as soon as he sees this thing, and it could have been what, how do you know it's the goose? How do you know it's the goose, the one that's been fucking haunting your home?
Speaker 3: How do you know?
Speaker 4: So in the next day, I would not like that. Have you ever heard of Bobby Aga? Oh, go back, everybody, listen to me and Billy cover Bobby Yaga, which is like a Russian witch and she has a house that has chicken legs and the house can move to different places.
Speaker 3: Are you googling it right now?
Speaker 5: Why does that sound really familiar? Though?
Speaker 4: Bro, Bobby Yaga is weird. Go back of us to that episode, everybody, that's only audio stuff. There's a lot of episodes that are only audio not for YouTube because it's before we're doing video content. And uh, it's some fucking wildcase, dude, Like literally, this this witch had a house that she can convert to like chicken legs and to kidnapped children, and looks are you looking at it?
Speaker 5: That's giving me? Is that weird? Dude?
Speaker 4: There's like a live special just know the Bobby Yaga. There's like more stuff that we'd cover because it's like a pretty extensive like folklore about Bobby Yaga.
Speaker 3: Pretty weird? Uh so.
Speaker 5: Is there? Yeah, the Terror of the Dark Forest came.
Speaker 3: Oh we should try watching that ship.
Speaker 4: It's quite horrible due of commentary on class of cast.
Speaker 3: So the weird.
Speaker 4: Next day, John and several companions ventured past the long loghouse owned by the elderly miss Buchanan. So she was living in her own place. She's fucking i't to complain about. The old woman sat on her front porch and she was in an agitated state, nursing a broken arm. No more supernatural manifestations disturbed the McDonald's property thereafter, So weird, dude, isn't that crazy? And the bullet listen to this, he shot this goose and if she was a witch, she was maybe she was like kind of manifesting into this goose creature and then causing harm upon this family.
Speaker 3: And the same bullet in the same side of the wing that shot the goose was the arm that she was nursing.
Speaker 4: Like, I take is that weird? If that's true. Yeah, it sounds like a movie. That's only how is this not a movie?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 4: The goose part would be like everyone watching the movie would be like, Oh, that's fucking cheesy. But then this is what they claimed happened, you know what I mean. If you're gonna keep it super factual, like this is what they claimed, that's what's such a wild story.
Speaker 5: That is like that would be freaky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you're like, go up to her house and you're like, Wow, that little fifteen year old girl that's gonna get married next year is just knows her shit.
Speaker 5: Would you not just though, if he came across her, then would you not just shoot her head?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You go crazy, bitch.
Speaker 4: Well, after all the things that they've endured, I would think that you might want to take justice in here.
Speaker 5: I think I'd be probably gone fucking notes and I'd be like, yeah, I'm just gonna shoot her in the head just to make sure. As a story pass into history.
Speaker 4: Eyewitness testimonies from prominent prominent local figures lanth the tale and the credibility and assured that the continued spreading of its fame. Forty years later, Neo McDonald, John's youngest son interviewed twenty six year old local villagers who had witnessed the haunting. He collected their statements and published them in them serially, which is a weird word, and the Wallsburg News afterwards the story so we're also collected into a booklet and published under the title The Baldoon Mystery, An Intriguing story of witchcraft near Wallasburg, Ontario. It would be cool to have this in my collection, but yeah, bell Dun Mystery unsolved that they're years and they put this within newspapers.
Speaker 5: Pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: December twenty second the cuss of the Baldoons striking and destroying after one hundred years.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: And this mysterious midnight fire the infamous haunting according to legend. We stand obviously all these supernatural flames, evil spirits which drove the McDonald.
Speaker 3: Family from the house.
Speaker 4: Crazy. Such a crazy case, though the story continued to circulate into the twentieth century. In the nineteen twenties, the Northern Navigation Grand Trunk Route offered day cruises from Detroit to Chatham abroad the Thousand Islander steamship. When the ship passed through Wallaceburg on the sennil E cart, what the fuck that is? Decans were quick to point out the haunted house to to the enthusiastic patrons. Patreons, the Belldoon mystery soon became one of Ontario's most famous ghost stories, securing a long lasting legacy for the little Scottish settlement. Pretty wild man, dum A wild case, pretty crazy. We definitely went longer than I thought we would, as we do with most of these episodes.
Speaker 5: Sure, that's that's the pauld.
Speaker 4: It is taking hold of my bladder as I'm sitting here having to pee after four beers.
Speaker 5: Oh it's funny. Since Tarty eight minutes under roadcaster, I've been feeling them. We're now one.
Speaker 4: Fift you'll be fine. So, yes, everybody, this was a wild case. I think it's pretty genuine, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I've said it probably since the start. But my thing with it, I always try and look for you know, because I like to look at both sides. I think sometimes it's interesting to say like, yeah, well that's probably this, or it's probably that, But like it just seems like I just can't understand the the motivation to make it up.
Speaker 3: No near do I, And it's the price.
Speaker 4: And I will attempt to go visit this place at some point, probably with Billy or something like that. I will film at this place at some point. I'm gonna find it. I'm gonna figure out because it shouldn't be that far from me, and we'll do a little thing. I got like portable mics and stuff like that we can take that actually can plug on my phone. And there's stuff that's coming from Stranger Podcast that's pretty good. We just got ads for advocasts and stuff like that being played. So my brother's like, where are they. I was like, I don't know if they're being playing Spotify, but there we've got ads going stuff like that now, So.
Speaker 3: Pretty exciting stuff, you know.
Speaker 4: And the best way to support us, we don't we do the show primarily for free is Patreon. There's tons and tons of content on Patreon, lots of shit. Uh so go to patreon dot com so that Stranger Podcast and support the show by merch.
Speaker 3: The new merch design is out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I need to get that.
Speaker 3: It's a dope design.
Speaker 4: I would love you to wrap it and and you know, show all the Irish people what what it's about to be part of one of the best podcasts out there.
Speaker 5: But we have I think I need to get the shirt on the flag is sick.
Speaker 4: Eh, Yeah, I'm gonna I love my sweater. Everything looks pretty decent. I'm gonna leave up the two different sites Tea Public I would suggest for like mugs and cups and tumblers and all that stuff, but I'm gonna put up Tea Spring all our Tea Public also because Tea Public their shirts are more well designed in my opinion, and they last longer and stuff like that. Because I've and we're gonna eventually be on Red Bubble and all that stuff, I'm just gonna put it everywhere and then people can kind of decide. I'm gonna do like three merch shops and then people can decide what they want to go with.
Speaker 3: And I feel like that's the best bet.
Speaker 4: I really want to get a first class horror shirt if Aaron doesn't mind. We make no money off the merch, but I will probably put it on a shirt considering I just want the straight up design with the skull. It's I think it's like a perfect simplify design. We have lots of stuff coming, you know what I mean on both sides, literally like like c U M, yes, I have to please all right, well, every everybody, love everybody, and.
Speaker 5: My ball dunes are hurting me. I've been waiting for two hours to say that.
Speaker 3: I like that. That's fucking funny. I'm gonna start calling balls of ball dunes.
Speaker 4: All right, everybody, love everybody, you know, keep keep yourself strange. Support the show a five star rate and review. Yes, I'm going to piss myself.
Speaker 1: This is mad because it's run by crazy people.
Speaker 5: You have the crazy? Is this crazy? Which is operating behind the scenes when no one.
Speaker 3: Season anyone mentions it?
Speaker 4: You old man, they don't exist.
Speaker 2: I've been obsessed with mind will be my thoughts cutting time. Believe I'm not like the rest of my kind. I don't fear coups. I then you wantus for crime. I've shed tear. Trump's no exit up lines. You're all insects, cut in the web of lies. Women in a ben dressed nobody, he dresses brought by.
Speaker 3: You're sent to guys for animals and invention.
Speaker 1: Why you think sexual.
Speaker 3: Tension is a high for us.
Speaker 2: Why we try a bunch of lies fucks that won't die for us? We die for them either, lie by the lebia things rides up like Eastern tries. Being by the bad guys again, I'll believe I'll die. You've reached our time. I'm the mad scientist in the lab with the rhyme swen. He's a time again, no lefts to go now that hell hold on, I'll be back for you.
Speaker 3: As world LEAs year black.
Speaker 2: And I close my eyes and imagine you want a suicide. Now take it back at you. Why can't show a look for the yatis? You don't have that you from a point of view that's different. I can destroy you with rap, rhythm, fucking boards and blue cracks, thing and all about emotion and want.
Speaker 3: That's women woman nice? Are bot my cock laughing as I.
Speaker 2: Trash women cross cooling looking tidy rather strum a bark for in the fashion image.
Speaker 3: I have both knowing no fast officient from God. You asked for gidding.
Speaker 2: It brought your bad decision. Maybe you won't go to hell if you're changing act difference.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty mad.
Speaker 2: This isn't the place I thought I shooes to come a monster running from who will come?
Speaker 3: Like my father?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 3: Nothing to do with my mom? But it's at home.
Speaker 2: You wonder where I let's to be alone. You're not smart enough to see what I know. So your soul the fucking dice. Slow now, alasic, go now that'sh.
Speaker 5: Now hold on now.
Speaker 2: Being back for you. That's w the shall blackest and I close my eyes and imagine you want a suicide. Now take it back at you?
Speaker 3: Why can't you lose me?
Speaker 2: Yeah that I'm mad at you. Well, there's freemasons not believe in Satan. There's human taking the underground base as an atent. Look around and what we're facing as a human race. Show know what I do to escape this illusionized.
Speaker 3: Faith as virtual reality.
Speaker 2: Once you think the purpose working for a salary, I'm researching the work God Balust Crownley. If I say bo hold these Satanist composition of powers, rape, be a shd Ryan the prison hour.
Speaker 3: World's a huge choke and they missed this through hope.
Speaker 2: If you're children to the demon down below, do some research. Now you know the world's invested with evil and they were lying on the tellichance on the people, so we stay still asleep. But this gravious demon is no God saving me.
Speaker 3: No elesic go, no that should know.
Speaker 2: Hold on now being back for you, that's world leaves you blacket. I close my eyes and imagine you want a suicide note. Take it back at you?
Speaker 4: Why can't you lose it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I'm not mad at you.
Speaker 5: These are the people that thend us money that doesn't exist in charge.
Speaker 3: Who's interest on it?
Speaker 5: But who's crazy? Annment waste that foreegg and the world isn't crazy.
Speaker 6: Tomcat