Speaker 1: Hey, it's the Benet Skins Show coming to your live from the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort in Durant, Oklahoma. This segment right here is brought to you by Andrews American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 2: Only one location in DFW.
Speaker 1: It's in Plano at Preston and Plano Parkway, right in the cross Streets. Absolutely voted best pizzeria in DFW by readers of the Dallas Morning News. One location, but everyone's buzzing, everyone's talking about it. So if you're looking for something special tonight, that's not the same old, same old, head to Plano and go to Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, it's so good. And Kate, you've got something to add to this.
Speaker 3: Well, Sunday is National Pizza Day and it combines with the Big Game. So look, I don't feel like I have to do a lot more explaining of what you need to do a heightday.
Speaker 4: He's connecting the dots, well done.
Speaker 2: Well, it's usually he doesn't do that in these commercials. It's pretty good. Yeah, pretty good.
Speaker 5: That's hard to track it all over the map.
Speaker 3: Game gets going in the five PM out Okay, so you know I'm just saying like, you know, get your order in, yeah, and then.
Speaker 5: You know it's it's it's pretty simple.
Speaker 2: You guys just had some great weather small talk in the break. I heard, yeah, I heard you say it's going to get up to eighty three.
Speaker 6: Yes, tomorrow, and then immediately the high will drop thirty degrees for the next day. Okay, we yeah, highs in the low fifties.
Speaker 2: Is that what your models are telling you?
Speaker 5: My are telling me that.
Speaker 2: Okay, O good, that's really right.
Speaker 1: Now it's time for Kevin Turner to dazzle you with something he's prepared.
Speaker 3: Well, we've had a lot of fun in the past with the food draft. It's been done before. It was uh, it was let's be honest, it didn't go well.
Speaker 2: I think it was swimmingly.
Speaker 5: Some people thought it was a cuisine draft. Weirdly, it is very strange.
Speaker 3: And I heard another station they just posed the question, what's your favorite, you know, big game food? And I was like, that's so generic, man, come on, you can't out generic me.
Speaker 5: How about big game food draft?
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: The food draft is back after three years in the closet.
Speaker 1: And takes KT being sick missing for a while to forget why he hates doing stuff like this, So.
Speaker 2: This should be a refresher course.
Speaker 6: He will check out in three minutes looking forward to that.
Speaker 5: It is is a snake draft. What did you say, sir? Who do you think it is? Winning the Super Bowl? All right?
Speaker 3: Cheeers?
Speaker 5: You got this guy says cheats.
Speaker 2: That's huge. Oh he's yeah, he's not miked up. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would love for this conversation to not happen.
Speaker 5: During I was with the patrons here at Jock.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Very good of the people. That was great.
Speaker 5: How are you feeling about the climate.
Speaker 3: We I did pull out my old spinner wheel and we have a snake draft, and uh the order is skin Kevin.
Speaker 2: Bin nice dang it?
Speaker 3: Now in this draft is it a snake draft? You have a roster though, much like a football team. Your roster will include snack, just snacks?
Speaker 5: What, uh, dip.
Speaker 2: Appetizer okay, does yep?
Speaker 5: Main course?
Speaker 2: Okay, beverage yep.
Speaker 3: And then a flex that's your wild card player there, Yeah, that's wild you want?
Speaker 4: And so I can draft any of these categories.
Speaker 5: Yeah that snake drafts. It's not coming back to you for a while, right, But yeah, you can draft in any of the category.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be good. All right.
Speaker 6: I've felt a lot of I've spent days thinking about this and brought us with the number one pick in the twenty twenty five Big Game Food Draft, I select for beverages Rollertown Beer.
Speaker 2: Wow, strong, thanks dude strong. Kevin Turner is on.
Speaker 3: The he takes roller Town with the number one.
Speaker 5: He could have taken beer, but he took a roller Town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's sent a message to you in the Metroplex, like, I'm going to bring other beer to this Big Game party. That's not roller Town. Let's see what you're doing in a think. It was a great first pick and nobody shocked. Everyone thought that would go number one.
Speaker 3: Yep, I will take with my first pick, I'm gonna go and wipe out my main course.
Speaker 2: Oh do that?
Speaker 5: Maybe just place in order over at Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 2: Pizza. That's cuay, that's big pizza.
Speaker 5: Off the board. You can't have pizza and that is my main course.
Speaker 2: I am on the clock. What are you gonna do on it?
Speaker 5: Back to back picks?
Speaker 1: Ben With my first pick, I would like to twenty five. Well, it's a twenty food draft Live from the chalk Taw Casino and Resort and Drant. In the dessert category, I will select sweets.
Speaker 6: Sweets pretty interesting, pretty good too, because it's like that's what old people call it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I basically just claimed the whole category.
Speaker 3: I'm imagining heartak, I mean, is ice cream sweets? This is where this this is where this.
Speaker 5: Opens up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Everything everything is sweets. I don't think what are sweets?
Speaker 6: Uh, it's kind of a generic term, right, that's saying could mean grandkids. I took the whole category off the board. Now you guys have nothing to choose from.
Speaker 1: I took candy, ice cream, pie cake, cupcakes, everything sweet.
Speaker 2: Like your doctor says, hey, you need to cut back on the sweets. What does that mean? Anything with sugar?
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys gonna have sugar free stuff, all right?
Speaker 5: What are you taking for your second pick?
Speaker 2: How is your tolerance going right now? Kevin?
Speaker 5: I'm okay, okay, I mean I threw up a lot earlier in the week. Nothing can really take me down right now?
Speaker 3: All right, when you've been through what I went through Monday night, everything's looking pretty good.
Speaker 1: With the fourth pick in the twenty twenty five chuck Taw Casino and Resort in Durant, Oklahoma. Big Game Food Draft yep from the snack slash chips category.
Speaker 2: I will select sour cream cheddar ruffles.
Speaker 6: That's really a different approach to sweets.
Speaker 3: Sour cream cheddar ruffles.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I just wanted them, that's all. I don't eat carbs, so I'm missing them bad. I just wanted them on my team.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh wait, that's am I writing that down my sheet man.
Speaker 5: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Uh so it's back to you, Kevin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you never get any back to back picks like me.
Speaker 5: No, that's that that hurts. That hurts. You don't want, Well, maybe that's what you do want. I really don't know.
Speaker 4: I want to thank everyone who's texting me about how great my first round.
Speaker 3: I think now I can wait on sweets until my final pick or dessert until my but I have a I do have a plan.
Speaker 5: I've developed a plan.
Speaker 2: I have a plan as well. I will go.
Speaker 3: I took my main course with pizza in round one. With thrown two, I'm gonna move to uh to an appetizer here, see this a lot and this is going to be an appetizer that involves nope.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, sounds like you for the draft.
Speaker 5: Appetizer, big soft pretzel.
Speaker 2: Then you're gonna got that in the sixth round. I don't think that was gonna get drafted. That's like sandpaper.
Speaker 6: That is pretty dope, though. No, he's right though, if you get it what you can. Okay, hold on, though, do you have to use that big soft.
Speaker 5: Can I run down?
Speaker 2: You already made your pick, you turned in the card.
Speaker 6: Now your big soft pretzel. Do you have to wait and see what you drafted?
Speaker 2: He has nothing to do with it right now.
Speaker 5: I'm meant the draft, caso.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't the draft. Now you have nothing to dip that dry pretzel in.
Speaker 5: That's all right. I'll get some mustard for my dessert later for my dip.
Speaker 2: For my dip, I'm going with k so oh.
Speaker 5: He's filling out his dip now, okay strong.
Speaker 6: And then for my main course, I'm going since it's for the big game, okay, this is for the big game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going wings.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, specifically from Pluckers.
Speaker 5: I have to eat it the pluckers.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kevin, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: Back to this Jesus Man. I was having fun until I messed up.
Speaker 2: Draft.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like when Harla Bob was running the draft for the Mavericks.
Speaker 4: Oh, I only could have drafted Haliburton.
Speaker 5: I quit, I quit, I'm out. I don't know ever anyone else. Okay, fine, you know we're gonna We're gonna move on. What is the second? I don't know what I'm doing my flex pick?
Speaker 2: Oh, why don't you do your flex now?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't really, I don't have pinned down what else I want? Okay, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: You guys didn't see this coming.
Speaker 2: Nope, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: I have beer wings in case. I'm good like.
Speaker 6: I don't even think I have to draft anything else.
Speaker 5: What have I taken?
Speaker 3: I took my damn it, I did everything backwards. I didn't mean to do with that. I didn't mean to take my appetizer. Okay, So now I'm gonna flex out. I'm gonna flex out now.
Speaker 4: Okay, were you talking to Kevin?
Speaker 5: We're flexing into sliders.
Speaker 2: That's good, there you go, Ben, that's good. Interesting, I burn my flex.
Speaker 5: I don't like that I did it.
Speaker 2: But it's interesting.
Speaker 1: So uh, sliders because that left in my main course.
Speaker 2: What our organization was looking at was cheeseburgers.
Speaker 1: But are those off the board because sliders are basically miniature cheeseburgers.
Speaker 6: No sliders or sliders, cheeseburgers or cheeseburgers.
Speaker 5: Okay, I could have said burgers.
Speaker 6: All right, we're getting ready made them into little sliders.
Speaker 1: Eleventh pick Big Game Food Draft twenty four season ben Rogers sles from the appetizer category, Southwestern egg rolls from Chili's.
Speaker 2: Wow, man, let's go.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 2: Chili stocks kyrocketing. Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: They've had a really good third quarter or whatever it's called the great George Felix running that marketing department.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 1: And from the dip category, I will take bean dip.
Speaker 6: Wow, your party is going to be pretty farty.
Speaker 5: That is going to be your dip.
Speaker 4: Pretty farty little party you're having.
Speaker 5: I'll take chips for snacks.
Speaker 6: Wait, no, you can't because the category is snacks and chips.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll take chips.
Speaker 6: Now, you can't take a chip off the board.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll have all the chips except that I have.
Speaker 6: Oh, you can't take now, you can't draft the category It is the category.
Speaker 5: I think I can allure.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, we are caught in a huge controversy already in the twenty twenty five for the seasonal draft twenty four Super Bowl Food Draft Like like KT, this reminds us what Skin chose Mexican food.
Speaker 2: It was a food draft.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, the fiery conclusion of this controversial draft from the chalk Tu Casino in Resort Deran, Oklahoma.