Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds untamed, where it's like spells that can't be made. Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are found, open.
Speaker 2: Doors inside your mind, the ordinary farm behind color swirl the stars line in the Meta Mysteries, you'll find Welcome to Meta Mysteries, where you don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 3: My name is Jonathan, and tonight is wonder weisday Baby. It is the live show here for Meta Mysteries time and tonight, of course we had to bring back our boy Banks. Welcome back Optimistic Banks.
Speaker 4: My good sir, Yeah, Sarah, good to be here. You guys have been posting some really really cool, fun, interesting esoteric witchery stuff and I just I've been having so much fun following you guys along.
Speaker 2: Heir.
Speaker 5: Hell, we appreciate that, man, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're just trying to get at the core what is the underlying tone to all of this stuff? And it is making so much more sense. And I gotta say, ever since you've come on to this show and you've explained the world a little bit differently, things just seem to click into place a little bit easier now, you know, yeah, it's great. So anyhow, welcome to the to the live show, everybody. It's gonna be a fun night tonight. I'm sure we're gonna be bouncing all over the place for anybody that wants to be able to join us on every other live show moving forward. It's every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, and we call it Wonder Wizday. But if you want to be a part of that, then just go to patreon dot com slash Meta Mysteries. That link is down the show notes blow and sign up for the Wonder Wizday Tier or higher, and you'll have access not only to being able to join us every Wednesday night, but you'll be able to watch every show on the video completely commercial for you to be able to slide into our dms and and all of the good things. You actually be able to be a part of the show. And so we appreciate everybody that has been doing so already. But yeah, I mean, we've been having some awesome shows here lately, dude. And just the other night we had Lord Byron on the show and Eric Quedding on the show. I mean, dude, I'm talking about like literally wrote books on magic.
Speaker 4: It's really fun seeing not only your Guys podcast, but all the other podcast is too, that we're all kind of connecting and like seeing. You know, I've been on podcasts where Robert Grant's been on and like you know, The Forbidden Knowledge, you know, Billy Carson, all those guys, and it's like we're all kind of starting to spin around the same circle. Now, guys, well done.
Speaker 5: Oh for sure, dude. Yeah, it's interesting how that how that works out, right, you start looking into something and then your tribe kind of just appears.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I think it was you know Young who said Carl Young Psychologists who said, uh, you know, when you do work on yourself consciously, inevitably, like unknown allies will begin to appear.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm. Yeah. Yeah, it's some magic to that for sure. Oh dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's something about just making conscious decisions, you know that it completely changes your life instead of just accepting everything that's right in front of you the way It is nothing wrong with that either, but no, like.
Speaker 4: It's taking back the creative force of your life. Rather than reality happening to you now, it's happening from you, right, And it's yeah, that creative force of intention and action and like that continuation, you know, dude.
Speaker 5: And it's so interesting too, like even though you know, we've been covering these things and I and I feel like I've got a pretty good understanding of what's possible as far as transmuting a situation or just you know, uh, changing my mindset just enough to go through a situation, you know, with it at least the most ease is possible. And then still have those days where it's like today sucks, you know, like it's just.
Speaker 4: The beauty of the yin and the yang Man's like no matter, you will never find the one and only answer because guess what, everything has to have its opposite.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I feel like when that happens, it's like, Okay, there's something I needed to learn here obviously because I didn't understand that aspect of it. You know, otherwise I would have been able to just transmute it and whatever. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a big part of the letting go process, right, is just accepting that that existence as a paradox.
Speaker 5: Yes it is.
Speaker 4: It is an illusion. It is real, yes, uh dude.
Speaker 3: And you need like you need the down time to be able to really fully thrust yourself into the go time. You know, like there's been times where whether you know, if I'm if I'm on a diet or if you know, if I'm really on my on my shit as far as staying up with with the shows and guests and really trying to hammer out as much information as we possibly can and really try and understand as much as we can. And I feel like, you know, there's there's always going to be peaks and valleys to every single thing, Like there's there's there's always going to be the highs and the lows, and the level of excitement even it it fluctuates, but yeah, man, it's just you know, once once you kind of get on this track of trying to understand it all, dude, the highs are the high it's like higher highs all the time.
Speaker 4: Well, there's like another level to it, right where it's like, oh my god, there's so much to know, so I'll never really understand it. But at the same time, there's so little to know because I'm everything. And it's like the difference between like writing the illusion, experiencing the illusion versus trying to study the illusion, right, because that's almost folly. That's almost because any anything you study, you will will you will find an infinite wormhole. Yeah right, So it's like, what's the it just have fun.
Speaker 3: You may as well. And I do feel like there's some there's some underlying Like every single thing that we've uncovered, we've been able to look at it through a specific lens in in which it all makes sense if you look at it through a certain lens. So for example, like you know, we've we've looked at things through a pantheistic view, and that applies to just about everything. And I don't even know where it doesn't apply, to be honest with you, like with if everything is everything and and this is how magic works, and this is how witchcraft works, this is how religion works. And you know what I'm saying, like absolutely you can apply yourself in that sense. And so just the other night, we had the magician guy along with Lord Byron on the show the other night. And this guy he's like super famous within magic. His name is Eric Kuetting and very fascinating individual. I think he said he wrote over thirty books on magic, which is crazy, right and and very knowledgeable dude. He said during one of his if if it wasn't his first it was one of his first rituals that he had ever done. And he said that he was calling upon I don't know, some demon that he was working with. I can't remember what his name was, King Pymon. Damn, I don't know where that just came from. But he was working with this this deity named King Pymon or whatever. And so he, you know, he did the whole ritual. He did the circle and then you know, the star and the lighting the candle and whatever he was doing, right, and he said that the demon appeared and and it almost like frightened him a little bit because he was like, wow, I didn't think that that was gonna work that way or whatever. Right, almost frightened him a little bit. And the demon asked him what his name was, and he goes, my name is yode Vave, and dude, the demon responded as if he was God. And I was like, oh my god, this is pantheasm all over the fucking place right now.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's very interesting. I actually really like that take. Yeah. I was actually recently doing some energy work with somebody activating their sacral chakra and I got a download that we were gonna challenge Channel the Tiger spirit animal within them. And then like I was like doing all this crazy energy work and like reiki work. It was all virtual, right, And then I was like lighting these incense and then my smoke alarm went off, which it never does, and it was like all this and it was it happened just at the moment where I said, we're calling upon the flame of the tiger. Then my smoke alarm went off, and then like the rage of the tiger manifested into my roommate, who like came at me with like a rage. And I was just like and I just kind of witnessed it all and let it all kind of like settle. And I was just like whoa, Like that really just fucking happened right now.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: That was really cool.
Speaker 5: Wow, channeling that spirit of fire in your smoke detectors, Like, hey, hey, what's going on here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, dude, the trip that is that is kind of crazy. And what's funny is is is that kind of like a like a Chinese astrology kind of situation. Is that what y'all were doing?
Speaker 4: No, I mean it, I was just doing a lot of the energy work that I do is in like kind of like visualizing and reiki work and helping people kind of visualize the energy moving through their body. And a lot of times when I do that, uh, it appears to me as animals that move the energy. Sometimes not all the time, I never know like how it comes into me. Sometimes I see dragons doing like a kundalini kind of a thing. And then this one, it was just when I had my eyes closed, very vivid, a tiger came in and so I was doing a ritual of like, Okay, we're gonna call upon your tiger. You know, imagine yourself walking in a forest and the tiger comes up to you. You're not afraid of it, You're walking side by side with it. We're like doing all these kind of like visualization things as I'm like, you know, moving around the energy and doing reyki and lighting incense, and it was all just like exploded.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: That energy was just built up into that room at that point. Yeah, dude, I believe that has to be a real thing, right, Like if we are, you know, part of the All, right then, and if the All created everything, then that magic or power or energy or whatever definitely would have to reside within us. And if all we are is essentially like just like I don't know, look at us, maybe like we're these magic crystals in a sense, and but we have the we have the ability to speak, or we have the ability to manifest by speaking at that point, and we're just we're just like these power or frequency generators. That it's so interesting to look at it through that lens because I think that if you're doing that, it's almost like you start to slow down every time you come to speak it because you realize the power of your words in that sense, and of your thoughts too, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's you start to realize why like the Eastern monks, you know, they take a lot of them take vows of silence and it or they're just very quiet. And it's not just because they're like I don't want to say anything. It's because they know how powerful their words are, especially to people coming to them to seek spiritual help. Right, so they're like very careful about each word that they speak, and they'll really think about it before they speak it, and all these kind of things.
Speaker 3: You know, Oh dude, if and we've talked about Pythagoras, you used to have like this this number cult right, And in order to get into his cult, you had to go so in years without saying a word. That was just to be initiated. Seven years of not saying anything.
Speaker 5: Wow, there's some power there, man, when you when you sit in silence, you know, I think that's when, you know a lot of the mystical things start to happen when you really quiet everything down. Dude. I mean that's why we meditate every episode, you know, because there is definitely some significance to being able to channel all that is you into one idea or one thought and kind of let you know see where that goes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the purpose of the Dark Knight of the Soul, right, Like why we all kind of have to like, you know, regress kind of like go into a cave, go into a cocoon, because you know, we grew up in a world where everybody's telling us who we are, which is like really influencing who we think we are. So we have to kind of like go off by ourselves, off into the forest, off into our room, you know, wherever it might be, to kind of only listen to myself and remember who I am, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's for sure. That's a real thing, man, it really is. Yeah, so super.
Speaker 3: Markey said something interesting. H first off said, what up everyone, Thank you guys for coming and hanging out with us tonight. This is one of the biggest crowds we've we've had for the show, So thank you guys.
Speaker 5: Need I needed this tonight. I needed it after a day like today. I really needed tonight the wonder wizday.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, same we Uh we went to go eat some Chinese buffet earlier and uh, you know, tiger or what it put me into the hibernating tiger. Uh kind of scent, but uh but yeah, we do. We went home, we took like a two and a half hour nap and woke up like twenty minutes before the show. I was like, holy shit, I'm happy. Like I don't know how I just woke up because that was perfect timing. I probably could have slept all through the night. But but yeah, anyway, Marky said, uh, what is the flame of the tiger? Very interested, as I do reiki as well. I'm a fire tiger in Chinese astrology.
Speaker 4: Oh interesting, So I mean, uh, you know, I wasn't using traditional reiki. I mean, I am a level three, you know, master reiki practitioner, I wasn't using I don't use traditional reiki man our little you know, chalk chalk today, chalk today, chalk today, that kind of stuff. And you know, but like I was working with the sacral chakra, right, which is the orange chakra, which is I'm assuming why the tiger came to me? Right, and uh, I just do a lot of you know, kind of how I see the world is how inside out right, Like why is the tiger orange? Why does it have two eyes? Why does it walk this way? Like? And it's all the representation of how it manifested into existence, and that's what they represent essentially, right, So, like a tiger is kind of like a sensual being, which is also sacral chakra sensuality. They are very creative, they're loners all these kind of things. So the flame of the dragon, I guess I don't. I just I was just channeling, bro and it just came to me. And when I'm doing that, I kind of just let it flow, you know what I.
Speaker 5: Mean, don't resist it, man, Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I was I was just looking up how people are able to calculate like there and we've done a show on Chinese astrology and stuff like that. But their new year starts on a the is it the first full moon of the year, because it's based upon the Chinese lunar calendar.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's I'm a water dragon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a golden horse. I just just found that one out. But so Sean, just out of curiosity. So you would be.
Speaker 5: Rabbit, but I don't know, I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: You were born in eighty seven, yes, sir, yes, so you would be a rabbit. And I'm trying to figure out which if you were fire or metal or something like that. But anyway, Oh, so you're a rabbit, you said, here we go, So the rabbit of nineteen eighty seven would be a fire rabbit.
Speaker 5: Hey, all right, I'll take it. Heh yeah, hell yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: So yeah, anybody else is interested, we can look that up too. That's it's pretty cool looking at it, especially.
Speaker 4: It is man and you you you can pull information from all that stuff. Like you know, again, like I've always said, like being a mystic, I really believe in, you know, taking what resonates and leaving the rest, not judging anything, not being like, oh I'm not gonna learn anything from this because this is because the rest of it's too weird. Like nah, like you know, we we we can kind of like pick and choose what resonates with us to kind of build our own truths, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, Yeah, it is makes too much sense, you know. But for some people that's just crazy. Dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: They don't if people don't know that they're God yet, that's crazy talk, right, you know that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love saying that too, because it's it's almost like some people get a little antsy when you say, what do you say we're God?
Speaker 4: Because because we are and we aren't, So I ain't mad at him for getting a little triggered by it. But you know, we are the imaginer and the imagination and to be to make a creation, you have to let go of it at the illusion of letting go of it, right.
Speaker 3: Which does make sense too, especially with the like the double slit experiment, you know, just the fact that just by us looking at photons going through a slit would cause them to react a little bit differently. I mean, does that I don't know, is that something that God would be able to do just by looking at something would be able to manipulate the outcome.
Speaker 4: I think that that's the infinite nature of the holographic universe, right. It's like, so because there's so much infinite free will, it's like if we take that all the way full circle, it's almost like there is no free will. That's where you get back to the N and yang again, that there is and there isn't, right, because it's so infinite that within everything infinite, it's perfect. Still, it's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, Yeah, it's so wild. How I just love learning about all this stuff. As a matter of fact, there was this I made this video the other day for our TikTok or Instagram and it was about eclectic witchcraft and just trying to find it so people would understand what it means. I mean, to be honest and to be fair, we didn't know what it meant before we did that that episode on it. Yeah, because there's so many different types of witchcraft. You would never even guess, dude, Like, there are so many different types, you know, And so we were covering it and we made that video and and somebody was like, but why do you got to put a name on it? I was like, you don't have to I mean, I'm just saying that this is, you know, how it is defined, that's all.
Speaker 4: And then I just showed that person where they need some healing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's like, look, if you want to be like Kevin Gates and say I know there's a name for it, but I don't know what to call it, that's totally fine too. But it almost reminded me of like the term paganism. It kind of bothers me a little bit because it's too much of a catch all term, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh yeah, and I think that we've grown up kind of in a you know, anglos, let's say, Christian kind of you know, background of society. Right, So it's like when you hear that, we almost naturally get triggered, like, oh, that's like anti Christian or something, or anti good or something like that. Right.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying to to all non Jews. We're all gentiles, but to be called a gentile, you're like, wait, I don't I don't want to be called something a name that you made up for me because I don't apply to your your philosophy and your religious thing.
Speaker 5: You know. I mean I think that's why we don't even need to be triggered, you know, because you're listening to somebody call you something that exists only in their worldview and not in yours, and so within your worldview, that's kind of irrelevant. Yeah you're going to hell, No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I mean, And you know, the more I think the more that you awaken, let's say, the more you become enlightened, the less opinionated you become. You're just like, okay, cool, yeah, you dandy. You are who you are. I think that's beautiful.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And if you don't love me for who I am, that's cool too. You know, I don't have any opinions about it.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. Yeah. What I do usually is, you know, if someone's talking to me about, you know, what they believe in, I just tell them they're right, you know, like yeah, you're probably oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: That's that's like the real job of the mystic right is to become like a window or a mirror, right, like, really help them see what they're creating, m because that's because it's them too, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's something that we found out too. It's like if you go around and tell everybody what you are. They're going to come up with a million ways to tell you why you're not that and U or why you're wrong or or something like that. And I've really gotten into the modality of just like, you know, I'm not trying to preach from the rooftops, you know, all of this stuff about like you know what what we understand and you know, how we kind of look at the world and stuff like that. I'm almost like, I'll, you know, if somebody asks, I'll, I'll say it, but I'm no longer like trying to convince anybody about it. And it's almost like, I imagine that's what the the ancient mystics probably did too.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like going around prostlytizing saying you are God, you forgot I can't believe you forgot, but you know what I mean, I imagine they probably aren't doing that.
Speaker 5: I think that's why they would call it like the initiated, because you're not, you know, trying to force somebody to believe that you are looking for that now, you know what I mean, And that's when the information comes because now you're open to even looking into something other than what you already knew.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think in ancient times, and we might have touched on this before, but I feel like in ancient times, you know, because they were so much more connected to nature, it was pretty obvious to them that they could kind of go outside and be like, oh, I see the metaphors and everything, right, Like, oh, there's one son, but there's like infinite plants, and like they're all growing different ways, but they're all reaching for the same sun. Like what right, you know, there's kind of a metaphor in there, right, that it's like one thing expressed in infinite ways and that that kind of stuff, And just I think that the mystics of you know, when when babies would come into the world, they were like, well you made it all right, another another one of us, another god incarnate? How cool?
Speaker 5: Right? And that was Yeah. I was gonna ask you about that actually because I actually not to cut you off, but I saw a video of some guy, you know, and it looked like he probably comes from a particular faith, but he's like on his way out, you know, and he was like before all of these structured religions came about and all the different you know, teachings and writings and what were people believing in, you know, And then I was gonna ask like, what do you think as far as that goes, like is it just deeply ingrained in us to look at something higher than us? Or or do you think like you just said, like, you know, we we kind of just understood nature, you know, and kind of went yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: I think I think it's both like like, you know, it's the paradox at the end of the Yang, and but also just thought like, okay, let's take it back to like tribalism. You know, it was very much I believe that they look around and they understood that they were the earth, right that they they understood they looked at their skin and the you know, brown skin, brown earth, and they could tell that they had two eyes and the fox had two eyes, that there is a connection there, right, And there was just kind of, you know, just a very simple understanding of how everything was was connected. And you know, they had medicine men shamans who would have visions and go into the unseen realms, and then they would express that through song and dance and painting and all of those things basically kept on manifesting outward infinitely in different versions of things. And but that's basically what's still happening now, you know, it's just evolved.
Speaker 5: Indeed, dude.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny too is speaking of you know, maybe the elders or the shamans or whatever of that of those times and just understanding how they were able to make certain certain magical things from regular elements. So for example, I just I just saw a video of Terrence mckinna and and he was talking about like, you know, what's crazy is is that there are there are two main compounds within ayahuasca. One comes from bark and one comes from something else, and singularly, by themselves, they are unactivated, like they they do nothing by themselves. But somehow these people knew to combine these two elements and it would give you a psychedelic run for your life. It's like, there would be no reason to combine these two But where did they Where did they come up with the idea to do so?
Speaker 5: It wasn't an accident?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I believe that the tribes say that the plants told them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, like what the plants you see?
Speaker 4: And it's funny because I work with a lot of people and a lot of people have, you know, a fear based mentality of spiritual stuff. A lot of people are worried of even you know, doing things with nature, and like, you know, how do you know that? You know when you do mushrooms that the mushrooms aren't lying to you, right, like things like that, And I'm like, yo, they don't even have that concept, right right, well, they don't even know what lying is. Only we know what that is saying.
Speaker 5: And you know what's funny too about that is when someone's lying to you, for the most part, you kind of we're good at that. We're good as human beings. I think we're really good at kind of catching catching that kind of stuff. But when you're getting messages and you're getting some type of understanding of something, it just feels true, you know.
Speaker 3: So dude, I actually I've really been kind of going and spending my own mind a little bit just about like aliens and stuff here lately, right, and it almost seems like forget the idea of aliens and maybe let's just look at it like it's just consciousness. Yes, And because the crazy thing is is that I've had some crazy experiences on DMT and mushrooms and four eco DMT and like all these wild things that seem very alien, and it seems like I'm having conversations with something outside of me that is of a higher realm. Let's just say that. And some people might say, well, that was angels, or that was aliens, or that was you know, what have you. Maybe it was your ancestors or something like that. It's like, man, I don't know. Maybe it's possible that aliens could be coming from another planet. I'm not gonna say it's impossible, but I think that it's more than likely that these things are almost just existing interdimensionally. They're existing within the ether. It's just fucking consciousness and information that is out there. It's unseen to our human naked eye. Like, what is your concept an understanding of aliens in general?
Speaker 4: I love everything that you just said. Yeah, and that's why it is a projection of consciousness. And that's why the videos are always grainy. They seem to be just out of reach, right, that's not a coincidence. It's because it is a projection of consciousness how we're perceiving them. And I also like to think of the Earth as like you know, a body and a mind, right, and that like we are, we are part of that. So you know, these higher beings, let's say, they're almost like the the higher understanding of the mind that maybe hasn't really become conscious yet, and so it's like, you know, it's a foreign idea to our mind. So when that is created in a physical reality, our mind will create that feeling in the physical form to make it look strange, look foreign. It's above us, it's just out of reach. It's all kind of like a reflection of like new downloads, new ideas, kind of coming into being. It's one way of looking at it. But I think, yeah, I think that generally speaking, people have been seeing alien since the beginning of time. Maybe not immateial, but definitely in meditation. Yeah, like meditation, prayer, visions, this kind of stuff, you know, and that you know, they aren't coming down to us, We are raising up to them, which is why they're becoming more and more material.
Speaker 3: Makes sense. Yeah, And we've talked about that with like red shifting and blue shifting, which is essentially raising your vibration or they them lowering their vibration and meeting you in the middle kind of in that sense, dude. But what's weird is is that you know, we've gone outside and we've seen like wild orbs, bro like things that are not camera flair as I'm talking about, Like we were able to see these things with our eyes, and uh, we don't know exactly what the hell we're looking at. It almost just looks like these iridescent bubbles like Glenda the the fucking Goodwitch or whatever her name was. It's like, I don't know what they are.
Speaker 5: But what do you think that is?
Speaker 3: Like have you seen one of these orbs?
Speaker 4: Like you go, I see them all the time. You know, my friend Sean Life Pat thirty three, my other buddy Sean, you know, he's an et soul and anytime we go out, you know, do psychedelic trips or just you know, camping trips or even just out in the middle of Hollywood, he can like point them out and call them in and they come closer and closer. And I think that you know that this is in a way kind of like a simulation, kind of like a holographic simulation, so that you know, they render differently as you approach. Right, So like if you look at the planets, let's say through like a camera at planet Earth, like it'll they'll appear as like orbs of light with like different frequencies. But then perhaps if we send a satellite out there, as that satellite gets closer and closer, it renders as a physical planet. I think that there's a bit of a video game kind of a thing going on with this as well. You know, not to say that it all still is. God, it all still is, And it's a very fun simulation illusion that we're being immersed in.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'm just trying to figure it all out my damn self. And it does seem like, you know, if you're in that calm or high vibing or meditative state and you go outside, like, dude, if you go outside as soon as you're done meditating and look up at the night sky, you're almost guaranteed to see one. Oh and what's that about?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Is it because you're you're lifting You lifted yourself up vibrationally that allowed these things to be able to become a little bit more visible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I think that they they don't communicate with like verbal language the way that we do. So it's almost like as we elevate our consciousness. We're getting to a place where we can communicate. And even if it doesn't seem like you're communicating, you know, it's again it's beyond spoken language, so you are communicating. It might not even be conscious. It might slowly come up later from the subconscious.
Speaker 5: Yes, dude, just think about you know, how you how you feel when you see something like that, Like it still amazes me to see anything like that. Like I used to look for these things all the time, like way before we started doing the podcast, and it was more along the lines like, of course there's aliens, you know, like in my mind, of course there's aliens. Of course there's but I think I was thinking more of like the nuts and bolts aspect of it, right, you know, and that they're coming here, and you know. And then and I never saw anything anything of interest, any orbs, anything like that. And then we start kind of diving into, you know, what we've been looking into, and all of a sudden things start to happen, you know, and it's like, oh, this isn't what I thought it was at all. And the feeling that you get when you see something like that, where something just gets super bright out of nowhere and then just dims out, or or you see a flash of light and it's like, what was that? You know what I mean? That was definitely not a satellite. It wasn't a star or some some you know, uh, I don't know, just a random light in the sky. It was like a like a intentional Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I think that I think that the timing of all this is really perfect. And the way that they are let's say, kind of exposing themselves to us is really perfect because you know, what I'm really passionate about is that now that we know you know that obviously that's aliens, interventional higher consciousness beings are real, they visit us. There's advanced technology. Now we know that this is real. You know, we we're all starting to comprehend that we've kind of had this lost century of like physical technology advancement. It's all been kind of a digitized advancement, you know, and that these you know, the powers that be, private corporations, you know, dark forces, whatever you want to call it, that they got these advanced technologies that could really change the world. That you know, free energy, like you know, airplanes would be obsolete, you know, ending world hunger like every and this is being held back from us, and I think that you know, them making themselves more and more prevalent, is bringing these type of conversations to the forefront, which is we need, we need to bring the power back.
Speaker 3: With that dude, it's almost like it just reminds me of that stick song. And I'm a huge Steelers fan, so it's our fight song. But it's like, uh, the jig is up. No, the jig is up, the news is out. They finally found me. It almost just reminds me of something like that's what's going on with the alien kind of stuff, because you were saying it is very peculiar timing that it's happening way more now than than in the in our lives, the you know, the all the past of our lives.
Speaker 4: Definitely, Man, as you awaken, the world awakens. It's not a surprise, right, It's like as you like, you know, we grew up watching ancient Aliens and knowing nine to eleven was an inside job and all that kind of crazy conspiracy stuff. But then you have a spiritual awakening and you're like, oh, it's all connected, holy shit.
Speaker 5: And it's so much more than that. It's so much more than that.
Speaker 4: But it yeah, and then you're like okay, yes, yes, yes, now what now what can I do? But it does seem like to awaken and as you all these ideas start to forming, it's manifesting in reality.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: You know what though, And we're gonna be having a guy on that's gonna he's gonna be coming on in a couple of weeks and he along with a bunch of people in his crew, they go out to the deserts and you know, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, and they do like the CE five kind of stuff from Steven Greer, right, but they are like gung ho for sure that the orbs that you're seeing up in the sky are the tall whites.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Then you get you talk to our boor electro Nick, well, they're for sure Pleaadians. And you talk to some other people there for sure demonic and you talk to some other people there for sure angels, right, or put whatever flair you want on it. I mean, I don't know what to do with it or what to call them. Does it even matter what we call them or where they come from.
Speaker 4: Or it matters how you feel about it and the energy that you're sending to it, because that's the timeline that you're going to enter. All possibilities exist. I know, it's crazy. They all exist. You get to choose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is kind of crazy. It feels like that too, though, you know what I'm saying, Like it almost showing.
Speaker 4: You the infinite possibilities. Do you want it to be an angel? Do you want it to be a demon? Do you want it to be a cool alien you're gonna be friends with? Are you so you have so much power in your fear that you want it to be a reptilian? Like you know, it's whatever you want?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm dum.
Speaker 3: It does feel like that, like I'm not gonna lie ever since I did the whole DMT thing, Like I'm I'm looking at the world in an entirely different way, you know, And it almost feels like very I'm not gonna be like one of those people that like, I don't know if it's like the Truman Show kind of thing, but it almost feels like it's for me in a sense, you know what I'm saying. I'm not saying that it's for me and for nobody else, but I feel like it's for each and every individual, the observer.
Speaker 4: And project the projector and recorder of your universe. Yeah, you are the center because everything is.
Speaker 3: Well at that point, it almost becomes like you know what Bisharre amongst any other people have talked about, like with the many worlds interpretation. Yes, it's like are you shifting realities? You know, multiple times a second or you know, multiple times a minute, dependent upon the energy that you're putting off, And the energy that you're putting off is almost a reflection of it's the environment reflecting it all the way back to you every single time. You know, Like, are you somebody that prescribes to that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that is a useful way of looking at it. Again, our cuny human minds are trying to comprehend what is actually not really you know, really meant to be comprehendible. But I think that is a useful way to look at it. And I think that that there are with you know that there are infinite timelines and within infinite within every infinite timeline, everything is perfectly set up.
Speaker 5: And this is why shifting your attention on something or or shifting into a different energy of something, trying to embody a different energy. That's why that works, because it's already set up as long as you pay that attention to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that we're like we're the mind experiencing the body, like we're the awareness experiencing material matter. Right almost you can look at like, you know, like outer space is the mind and earth is the body, or you know, the awareness is the mind, but the actual the phone, the body, the earth, the trees is the body, you know, and so mind over body, right, it's literally over your body and it's all being projected from there.
Speaker 3: It really does seem like that, dude, Like the more we talk about these different things and start to look at him from all the different angles and stuff like that, it's like, dude, I think we accidentally created a mystery school, you know what I'm saying. Like, it really does feel like that. And we always say we're not the teachers by any means. We're just students that find certain information very interesting, you know, and looking at it through all the different modalities and all through all the different lenses and understanding it through the original lens and then applying our own lens to it, and you know what I mean, Like isn't it.
Speaker 4: So much fun though? To that to now go back and look at Da Vinci and look at all these different things, and you're like, bro, I think I actually.
Speaker 3: Know what the fuck he was talking, what he was doing the Vitruvian man. I mean, that's that's all you need to say right there, just as far as like what he was able to understand, as far as the energy centers and the chakra system and energy all.
Speaker 4: That he thinks. And again it was like he didn't just hide it so he wouldn't be persecuted, so that when when you're ready, it will present itself. Because how many times did we look at that and it didn't mean anything to us? Yep, we had to get to a certain level to know the secret.
Speaker 5: You know, this has been happening to me a lot, going back and listening to older songs. Yeah, just like really good songs, Like I liked the song back in the day just because it sounded good or whatever. But then you listen to the words and you're like, oh shit, that's what they're talking about, that's what they were feeling in that moment. They're coming to the understanding of certain things, you know, like holy.
Speaker 3: Shit, bro, that's that's that Clint Eastwood song by the Gorillas. It gets me every time I listen to I'm like, holy shit, they were on one back in the nineties. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Well for me, you know, I grew up listening to Wu Tang. So then when I had my spiritual awakening and realized I was God, and then like went back listened to Wu Tang and like they're always calling each other guy, Yo, what up?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 4: Was today's mathematics God?
Speaker 3: I was like, whoa, oh shit, oh man, that is a big one for me.
Speaker 4: It is cool.
Speaker 3: It is cool. Like it it's almost like once you become somewhat initiated, you start to see what most people don't.
Speaker 4: You know. Yeah, it's the same. It's the same world of different reality.
Speaker 3: Right m Yeah, it's like it's only just grown a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I want to get back over to the chat. Pete said, I'm a monkey, but I don't know the element. Pete, if you would give me the the year that were that you were born, well, the the date and the year, because it's it's not the entire year. It's all dependent upon the lunar calendar and stuff like that. So sometimes it's in January, sometimes it's in February. It gets a little weird. But if you anybody else that is also interested in that, I got to pull it up right here.
Speaker 4: The monkey is a super cool animal. Though. You should look into the legend of the Monkey King and uh like ancient Chinese mysticism and stuff.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of fun, dude. You know what I find very strange too.
Speaker 3: Every single uh zodiac within the Chinese you know, zodiacal wheel is all like a real animal. But then there's the dragon, and there's the dragon that's me. I know, it's I know, I'm a mythical creature, what kind of stuff. But do you think that?
Speaker 5: But do you think that.
Speaker 4: I think I think they're I think they were real. I think they are real. I think we've shifted our current frequency to a reality where they're not real, but that we could shift back and that you know, physically, where are we You know, like we might be getting into some more kind of wild stuff about you know, globe and flat earth theory and all.
Speaker 5: That kind of fun stuff.
Speaker 4: You know that this is where we're We're we're experiencing an electromagnetic frequency that we call Earth and that right, So it's kind of like how you resonate will be the one.
Speaker 5: That you exactly. Yeah, they're they're absolutely convinced. There's no way to take it's both though.
Speaker 4: That's the thing cannot be observed objectively people.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I mean, and I've I'm not gonna lie, dude. There was a period of my life as soon as I found flat Earth, I was like, holy shit, how does nobody else see this?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: It was like it blew my mind a little bit. Then I started looking into a little bit more mysticism and energy work and sega geometry and stuff like that, and You're like, now I kind of come to the conclusion of if.
Speaker 4: We are creating our reality, for me, it does seem more fun if there's like outer kind of other worlds to be found in things I don't know. I think that's kind of fun.
Speaker 3: No, I agree, And and so that's what I've come I've come to, like, dude, I just I think it's a double toroid bro on some real show too.
Speaker 4: That's but again, it can't really be observed objectively. But I do feel just as the human being is essentially a toroidal field like of energy, you know, and how we are shaped and everything that is well.
Speaker 3: And in one there's a so electro. Nick, along with a couple other listeners, have mentioned that we should watch this TV show called His Dark Materials on HBO, and I've been like binge watching that like crazy lately, and it's basically getting into because we had the whole demon and Damon kind of conversation, like one of the etymological roots of the word demon and way different I know, how we look at I was.
Speaker 4: So proud of you for putting that out there. Those really really good work.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, and so but it was interesting, yeah, I know. Yeah, it's like, well that's a lie. That's not what they meant. It's like, okay, all de yeah yeah, and people started telling the truth two thousand years ago, that's what you're saying. So so so we I've been watching that show and it is so cool, dude, because it applies the many Worlds interpretation in a sense to where it's like they have their their group of rulers. I can't I can't remember what they're called, but it's essentially like their version of the Vatican that is ruling the world. And and if you even mention any other dimensions or any other worlds, that's heresy. How dare you right that we are God's chosen? And they don't call them God, they call them the authority. And dude, it's such a good show. But these people are jumping from dimension to dimension via like these these zippers in reality that are that are opening up and you can step through and enter another world. And and I don't know if it's exactly like that, you know, our reality. Maybe maybe it is, but if we're talking about inner dimensional shit going on, right that, And and it's it's all entirely dependent upon your energy and your frequency that you're putting off that allows you to be able to kind of experience different shit.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how else to put that, but it's like it allows you to experience something different. So therefore, like if you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, life is going to show you what it looks like whenever every moment is like waking up on the wrong side of the bed for the rest of your day, right yeah. And conversely, if you wake up and meditate, well maybe life just kind of shows itself in that way too, for the rest of the day. And and so whenever we're talking about interdimensional things like aliens or consciousnesses or you know, people who have passed and that energy is still around because energy can't be created or destroyed, only transferred, you know, where are they existing at? It almost makes me wonder like is it all right here right now? And in just how we tune our antenna? Is that what allows us to be able to converse with those energies and stuff like that, you know, like is it?
Speaker 4: Is it that?
Speaker 3: And also stack dimensions on top of each other like what do you think about that?
Speaker 4: It's infinite?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 4: But I do think that you know, although our linear minds like to look at things like you know, this happened, then this happened, then this happened. So we even talked about let's say like past lives, future lives, it's actually it's you know, our mind likes to look at it like past some future, but it's it might be more beneficial to look at it like parallel mm hmm. And that yes, everything is here and now stacked and folded on top of each other. There is no moment that not that is not here and now wherever you are is there and is now and you know, if you were to wake up tomorrow in another dimension, you wouldn't even know because you know, essentially you'd be downloaded with all the information you needed to to go on and have your experience. But I'll tell you. I mean, like I had a dream the other night that was like so vivid and it was me and I was a professional baseball player and I was on the All Star team and it was at Dodger Stadium, and like I went up to bat, it was so vivid and that there there was no there was no feeling in me that was like, oh, I don't know what I'm doing, Like you know, it's like and and then like the coach came up to me and was like, Yo, it doesn't even matter what you do in today's game because you got a sick ass contract come in and like you know, So there was a message for me mystically that was like, it doesn't matter what you do banks you've already made the All Star team spiritually, consciously, doesn't matter if you at the home run, you got like offers coming, You're all good. But also I just like I had the thought that was like yeah, that exists somewhere, and that like you know, my first dream as a child was becoming a professional baseball player, and that like maybe that fucking play it's playing out somewhere and I just tapped into it for a message.
Speaker 5: I don't know, mm hmm. Yeah, because in that moment when you are stepping up too bad, you know what I mean, you don't have, like you said, you don't have those thoughts of I'm not actually a professional.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: In fact, I had thoughts of like that person, like, oh, I practiced for this, I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Like like there was getting weird, right, Like, dude, Yeah, there's just something so magical about dreams, bro that it's almost like the dream world is trying to help you remember that you're infinite in a sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh absolutely, man. And it's it's like a simulation, a safe place to do things before you come here and do things. Yeah, the simulation within the simulation.
Speaker 3: So let's see December two, nineteen ninety two, that would be the monkey. So let's see here real quick. So nineteen ninety two would be the You're a water monkey. That's pretty much the best. I'm sure one of the best. Yeah, there's no doubt about that, dude. I and that's just as far as being able to look at yourself through all the different modalities, whether it is Chinese astrology, tropical astrology, sidereal astrology, and looking at it through all and I'm not saying that, you know, And we did a show the other day. It was on the difference between tropical astrology and sidereal astrology, where true sideial astrology is based upon the star alignment above your head as it is right now and as it was the moment that you were born, not necessarily based upon you know, the how the sky was in the year one hundred and thirty BC whenever they created the tropical astrology calendar at that time, which is, you know, how how the people were looking at it then, right and so and and they're also like fixed constellations at perfect thirty degree uh sections in the sky, which is incorrect, right like right, But they say that they were doing that based upon the seasons, and it wasn't necessarily based upon the size of the constellation, but it was based upon the seasons. If we're looking at the sky as if it's some kind of yearly clock in that sense, then every single constellation would represent thirty degrees in the sky of the entire zodiacal wheel, which is it's not wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they like but they created the sections kind of right, so it's kind of like what you like, Yeah, it's not wrong, and I will say that, like, you know, it's astrology, like the main it's like your main planets and stuff like that is a very dumb down version of what it actually is when you get very deep into it, which is why on the surface a lot of times you're like, I don't really resonate with that. But then if you get with a real astrologer, no matter what kind of astrology it is, when they start going deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper into all that, it very much lines up.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, it is crazy how spot on it is. It's like, so we don't have free will. You're saying that this is fate. Is that what you're trying to say? Because how did you know that I would come out to be this kind of individual?
Speaker 4: You know, Like, yeah, I think it's as simple as like, you know, when you're creating a video game and you create a character and you're like, I want my character to be a wizard who does you know, flight attacks and has a you know, a rabbit and can do spells, and you know, it's like you're kind of like choosing its attributes. But then you get to go play the game. Yeah, however you want. It does create the game. You could you did create the game and the character in the game.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm happy with the way that we chose these avatars though, because to be podcasters talking about spiritual magical stuff is pretty damn awesome, I would say. And also you, I just want to say, Bro, I need to give you a huge shout out, because I find myself you know, I always try and catch myself if I'm ever having like a really bad day, and I always try and flip the script as soon as I possibly can, because I know that it's only going to multiply, you know, throughout the rest of the day if you just stay within that energy. And one of the one of the hacks that I have built for myself to get myself out of those kind of funks is by going and listening to your playlist on Spotify, and my favorite song to go to it is just such a bop, bro, But that three three three song gets me every single time, like it is so so I just want to say your music is awesome. You don't get enough credit, and I listen to it every day.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I appreciate it. Yeah. I have three albums out for your listening pleasure everybody. But I'm also I just started a new hip hop duo with my brother called Mystic Minds. We haven't released anything yet, just a couple teasers on Instagram. We did like a remix of like an Ozzy Osbourne song, Mister Crawley, and like, we released that just one piece of content, got a bunch of views real quick. So we're just kind of teasing with some stuff. But we're we're about ten songs deep into it, like a twenty song album right now. So and like our whole thing that we're trying to build is like the music is going to be for free, like totally for free, and then you know how you support us is we want to create like a community, a culture where maybe like a comic book goes with the album, right you buy the comic book, or you know, we want to create something maybe like in a virtual world, something like I don't know, something where like people want to be involved in the virtual aspect of it, but it forces them into the physical world. You know, maybe some type of like treasure stuff, I'm not exactly sure, but where we're trying to figure out something to take our power back really as underground artists because the industry, uh they it's basically the labels have made themselves obsolete and we are taking the power back.
Speaker 5: I love it, dude, I love it. To give you a shout out. I'm really digging the shadow boxing on Everything is Everything? Why you got a name?
Speaker 4: We were just talking about that. As soon as you name me, unigate me right.
Speaker 3: And you know what's funny too, just applying that concept I love kind of just stirring the pot a little bit. Especially on my other podcast, the Cult of Conspiracy. My co host over there, he's like, he's a Christian. None wrong with that, I mean we just have different suff opinion.
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 3: And so we get into like what is God and what isn't God and stuff like that, Well, well God's everything. I'm like, oh that's interesting, So God, So that means I'm gone, and well no, come on, like come on, you know, and and I'm like, well, I think by you saying what God isn't, you're only putting limitations on what God is right, So it's almost like the dow that can be named is not the right dow right within Daoism. And so by you saying that, you know, you're not God and I'm not God, and your kids aren't God, and in your computer or whatever isn't God, and the sky isn't God, it's like, all right, we'll keep on applying more limitations to him.
Speaker 4: Then at that point, yeah, well, like you know the line in the Bible, I am that I am right? Uh, I take that as meaning I am that that that I am that. Yeah, that's how I take it, not just that I am No, I'm that I'm that, I'm that I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's the y age vh sure, the Yoda vave I am that I am. At that point, it's like, yes, it's just a it's an entire perspective change, you know. And man, it makes this place feel a lot more like home whenever you just like look around and oh, you're not separate from me. That thing's not separate from me, This place isn't separate from me. This isn't even my first time being here kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you know the way I like to explain it to people, and it's just that, you know, the physical world is everything here emerges from the non physical, from the womb, from a field of infinite potential. So we all do come from the same source. There is no separation. It can seem random and chaotic, but it's only because it's unpredictable. But that's because it's infinite. It's the ultimate act of love.
Speaker 3: But even within that, the infinite possibilities, you see like innumerable amount of synchronicities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it has to be. It's like it's like, you know, my eyes and my hands and my nose are like, you know, different parts of me, but really they're just different ways of experiencing the same one thing, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just different aspects. That's funny too, because I was looking down at like my belly earlier, just for some reason, and I just had this strange thought of like, my belly is also me.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is that at that point, you know, just getting real weird, and I'm like, this reminds.
Speaker 4: Me of something. I forgot what it was from. My friend was just telling me about this is from some old movie or something, but it's something by the guy was like, oh, like they I cut my body off or it was a joke about cutting his body off, but really it was like he cut his penis off or something. And it just made me think about like, oh, yeah, like where do I begin? And like my where does my penis end? And I begin? Like where is the and that is for everything?
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry that's too graphic if y'all, but no, no, my penis.
Speaker 3: But no, it's interesting to even bring that up because I saw that there was a comment on we We reposted an old show a couple of weeks ago with a conversation we had with this guy who was an understudied a Manly P.
Speaker 5: Hall.
Speaker 3: His name is Ronnie Pontiac. Fascinating individual. If you ever get the chance to talk to him, I could hook you up have him come on your show. He is dude literally studied under Manley Hall. Like crazy right and and really good conversation. But we reposted that and we put it up on YouTube and everything, and somebody was like, oh, he was just into basically fallis magic. Just look at him. It's Manly p Hall Manly Fallis And I was like, I mean, that's an interesting conclusion. That you just drew maybe he was onto something. But and not to say that there isn't magic that you can kind of manifest by masturbation and all that, because that's a real thing too, you know. But it's it's it's always fascinating to me whenever people look at like esoteric teachers and esoteric masters and just assume always that they're working with the dark side. I'm like, yeah, always, every time.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But my whole thing is this is that if you haven't worked with the darkness, then you ain't working with the light.
Speaker 5: Right, yep, what the fuck are you doing? If you know the shadows right exactly?
Speaker 4: You ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil?
Speaker 3: Oh dude, Jesus had conversations with Satan.
Speaker 4: Bro It's like, I am the darkness.
Speaker 3: Oh and that's even what God says. There was oh man, you know what, let me pull up that quote too, because there was a quote in the Bible that really got me a little bit just trying to define like what God is or whatever, right, and just there was this quote.
Speaker 5: Let me see if I can find it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. It was in Isaiah chapter forty five, verse seven, and it was God speaking and it said, I formed the light and create darkness. I make peace and create evil. I the Lord do all these things. It's like boom right there, like like to get the idea of you know, the good guy and the bad guy they're the same fucking character.
Speaker 4: Well, and so like, look, this is how I explain it to people. It's like and it's it can be hard for our minds to grasp this. But let's say source is not light or dark. It's actually formless. It has no edges, no no shape, no taste, no sound. It's it's pure everything and nothing, and it's and it's so it's got no form to it. So it created the illusion of duality. Light and dark opposites because only through duality can we make form, can we experience something. And then that act of light and dark, when it manifests in infinite ways, infinite free will is the highest act of love. Yes, you're gonna get some suffering, you're gonna get some weird stuff, you're gonna get some bad people, some bad things, But it's really just a distortion of the truth.
Speaker 5: Dude, And that Superman got Kryptonite, you know.
Speaker 3: Had to, had to, or else nobody was gonna watch him anymore.
Speaker 5: They had to inventvent that just so that people would be interested in him maybe losing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they they had to get like there had to be a reason to make him more, you know, because if you're watching a show and he just wins every time, like that's not going to be very entertaining, you know.
Speaker 4: Well, and again, it's like even if there if there's any for anything to take form, there must be resistance, Like literally anything for anything to take form, there must be resistance. And that you could look at it like Yin and Yang and evil and good and that kind of stuff. It's just it's just fucking the thing that keeps us pushing and pulling it. Do it?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 3: I want to get back over the chat here for a second? Supermarket, he said, I've recently been thinking about the simulation and how it seems like a soul contract is nothing more than attributes that you assigned to your character at the beginning of an RPG. Yes, have you ever played Cyberpunk twenty seventy seven.
Speaker 5: I haven't played that.
Speaker 4: I haven't played that, but but I think that that's a very interesting theory and if that sparks something in you and you should follow it.
Speaker 5: Dude, those attributes in which you you've chosen, but then you also make that choice to maintain.
Speaker 4: Exactly you can kind of decide later on, maybe I don't want to have as many magical powers, may don't want to work on a strength a little bit more, right, That's.
Speaker 3: It, Bridd said. It's crazy how that works. That thank you, that that most people start out of the conspiracy realm and then it doesn't take long to get into the more spiritual stuff. You just start seeing the lies everywhere. And dude, I always say this that like, if it wasn't for you know, just me on my own personal journey, if it wasn't for the creation of the cult of conspiracy, I don't know if I would have ever gotten here. But I had to see how many cracks in the illusion there actually were in order to understand that there is something that is underlying that is definitive, and in order to understand like our connection to it in the sense right, So, like all right, government lies to us. I've I've like, if I ever find a time where the government isn't lying to us, I'll be a lot more shocked, you know what I'm saying. Like I've got I've just gotten to that point in my life where I'm like, oh, they said that it was gonna happen, and then it did.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: That's color me shocked in that sense. Right, And and not even just with government stuff, but just conspiracy all the way around, whatever the case may be. Maybe it's a religious lies or political lies, or you know, the big pharmaceutical lies or whatever. Right, Like, it's all across the board that you find that not all of these things and people and organizations and stuff have your best interests. And every single time you remind yourself of that, you're almost pushing yourself down your own path because if that's not true, and if that's not real, now you're finding yourself creating your own path in your own sense, trying to be your own light because you realize that all these other big corporate lights are only guiding you right into their pocketbook.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, perhaps I think about like this, Maybe it's as lighthearted as it's. The conspiracies are a reflection of the conspiracy of existence of yeah, the mystery, the conspiracy of you know, believing that you're not divine, only to figure out that you are. Perhaps that that you know grand conspiracy that makes everything go around simply reflects in our in our existence.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, it's magical. It's magical in that way. And and also like it'll get you to look at like secret societies and mystery calls and all that stuff and a completely different and a completely different lens too, because even even like the Freemasons, they all they're like, see I saw the checkerboard floors. It's it's they're playing with magic. And it's like, dude, they actually know some shit and you're looking at it like it's just evil. It's like, yeah, there's so much more to it than that.
Speaker 4: And at the same time, like they were just some homies. They wanted to get together and blaze and have a drink and talk about some crazy conspiracy shit like I do with my homies.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 4: The next thing you know, you got thirty people in a room with you and you're like, oh shit, I guess we got to make some ropes.
Speaker 5: We got a club. Now you gotta dress up.
Speaker 3: Before you know it, you're doing simulated death rituals. But that escalated quickly.
Speaker 4: Everybody thinks. Everybody thinks they're illuminated, you know, like, oh, we figured out something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're just laying figured it out for yourself anyway, you know, dude, just laying in a coffin.
Speaker 3: It's just like I've died and the new me is going to be the one that walks up out of this casket.
Speaker 5: And if you really feel that once you do it, you.
Speaker 3: Know, dude, is that not what baptism is? I always try and tell people this, right, Is that not the idea behind baptism that you die only to be reborn into this life like h sinless and pure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so, and also like a cleansing ritual. But yeah, obviously it's like amniotic fluid. It's you know, emerging from the non material all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it just reminds me of like to like, even within the Bible, it talks about the womb, but it doesn't call it the womb.
Speaker 5: It says it's the called the matrix.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that is right. I mean, a matrix is a system. And you know, Alan Watts talks about this that a system cannot be a system unless it let's go of itself, right, So it's like yeah, and that so any for anything to be something, it must be in sight of something and that's the womb.
Speaker 5: It is the womb, it's the matrix.
Speaker 3: There was somebody that was talking about, like, imagine there were twins in this one, you know, in this one womb, and the one comes up with this crazy idea of like can you just imagine what the outside world is? And I can, you know, I can imagine there's planes and trains and there's all these different kind of crazy things, and the other, the other little twin inside the womb, is just like, come on, man, you gotta wake up to reality. This is all that there is. Look around, like we're just swimming around that there is nothing more outside of this. And the other guy's like, I'm telling you, I know that there has to be I had.
Speaker 4: This beyond the womb.
Speaker 3: There has to be yeah. Yeah, And I was like, man, that is a perfect allegory for this life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally absolutely, yeah man, And like you know, for for a lot of the feminines out there, and like you know, we we manifest as physical genders, but it's just energy, right, It's the feminine energy, masculine energy receiving, giving, right, and just that like the feminine energy, you know, the way the reason why you go through the menstrual cycles, the pain of childbirth, all this kind of stuff is because you are the power that can transmute negative energy. Men do not have that same power. We can still do it, but you know, we don't have that those same attributes that we created when we came here, right, And so I just want all the women and the feminine out there to know and even the masculine that, like, you know, we this is what we're here to do. We're here to transmute this shit, you know, through art, through poetry, through you know, creating things. We take the negative and we unravel it and make it positive for the collective.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, you can make a pile of shit from Plato, or you can also build a castle with it, you know. So, uh, Supermarket said everything everywhere all at once. Yeah, also said we're the kid on the edge of the bed in his room playing.
Speaker 5: The video game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that. Nice.
Speaker 3: Mama Slaney said, Uh, I think I'm a rooster. July sixth, nineteen ninety three. So yeah, let's look at that real quick. I'm just always fascinated by all these different lenses that you can that you know, you can find yourself, and they all kind of speak to the to the same So rooster, was it? Let's see rooster, you said, nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 5: No, it's not a rooster, was it?
Speaker 3: Ninety three?
Speaker 5: Is that what it's? Ninety three?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, ninety three. I'm tripping. I think I'm getting the numbers mixed up there. Nineteen ninety three. You would be a water rooster.
Speaker 4: All right, A lot of water up in here, a lot of water, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, Pete said, December second, nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 5: Did I already read that one?
Speaker 3: That was a water well?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And and like you know what, you guys will start noticing if you want to do more research into the let's say, like primordial understandings of things, then all of the zodiac will makes sense to you, all of the animal stuff, all of the because you know, I'm talking about learning the basics of what numbers mean, what colors mean, what shapes mean, you know, a masculine of feminine energy duality that's like very simple kind of things like that. Then you're gonna see that, like these animals of the zodiac are literally manifesting from these divine ideas of like numbers and shapes and colors, and they literally represent.
Speaker 3: That, Oh dude, And just as far as like shapes go, this is something that I've been listening to other shows and stuff like that. One of my favorite podcasts of all times called Crow Triple seven. He gets into a lot of like sacred geometry and stuff like that too sometimes, and was just talking about like the very first manifestation of anything was just a single point, right like, and then and then from the point came the line, and then from the next line or from that line came another line. And the only time that there was ever able to form anything into any kind of shape, that the triangle had to have been the first shape because it's the first thing that manifests as a whole thing from like three collective individual.
Speaker 4: Units triangles three and three in numerology represents creativity. So you're telling me that the first shape that could create that could be created. You see how the connections already there. So oh, start learning these basic things and everything starts making a lot more sense.
Speaker 3: It is the Father, is the son and the holy ghost, or it's the mind body actually.
Speaker 4: So when a man and a woman get together, they create a child, right.
Speaker 3: Well, and also if you look at just like certain initiatory rights, especially even within magic and stuff like that. Like we read this book, I all, we always love to reference it, but it's called The Magic in by Philip Cooper. Such a fucking awesome book. But basically, you're supposed to go and walk through these two pillars inside your meditative mind in a sense. And the idea about you walking through two pillars, I believe would be that you're you represent that third pillar, right, and so you represent you're you're taking two parts and you're creating something as a whole unit that point.
Speaker 4: Yes, And you know eleven is often represented as a portal and numerology, which is like to pillars, right, and that's two right before three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, and then you start getting conspiratorial you look at the twin towers and that whole thing.
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah, we're not going to get too weird tonight.
Speaker 3: But yeah, dude, it's just crazy whenever you start really looking at the symbolism of the world and then trying to to almost like how can I do something in my own life with this kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's creating your own language with the universe, because you should have your own language with.
Speaker 5: It, dude.
Speaker 3: That's what the synchronicity is. Like, every time you see a synchronicity, it's like your own little connection to the matrix itself in that moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't, don't let it just happen, start telling it. Okay, next time when I see this, numbers only show it for this reason, like and then right, and then now we're starting to kind of having a reciprocal conversation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well that's just like the other night man, we had a meditation and I forget the specific meditation, but and I didn't even mention this part of it. But I saw like a pegasus, right, and I wasn't thinking about that. This was something that just came out of nowhere. But I didn't mention it after the show because I was like, eh, that was kind of weird, and like, I don't know, because there was something else that happened as well. The very next day, my wife and I decided to watch a movie and it was a Clash of the Titans, you know, because I was like, why haven't I seen this yet? It looks cool. It's about the gods and the Greek gods, and when you know what, there's like a bunch of pegasus. I don't know how you paralize that, but yeah, and I was like, there it is, you know what I mean, It's like in my reality, it was like did I make that happen or did you know it was? I seen him. It's an echo.
Speaker 4: It's an echo of the future. And at the same time, like you know, you projected, you wrote, directed, and starred in that movie as you watched it essentially right, and that it presented itself to you exactly when it needed to to give you some type of a message. And you know what a pegasust represents. Horses represent freedom, and you know they have wings, so there's something ethereal and godly like about it. It's your steed, it's your it's loyalty, right, It's all all these kind of things.
Speaker 5: So yeah, dude, Yeah, and then and then what happens is is you know what I do to myself in that moment is like, well, you know, if I didn't have that meditation and I didn't see that the Pegasus and I just so happened to watch class Clash of the Titans.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't have happened.
Speaker 5: Even I wouldn't even have thought to you know what I mean, you know seeing the same thing that I would have seen anyways. You know, it's like I don't know, but still cool though, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, And I definitely recommend to people if you do a lot of meditating, or if you like to analyze your dreams, or if you want someone to interpret your dreams, like me, definitely keep a dream catcher, like buy your head somewhere or like, you know, near where you're sleeping. I put one up like six months ago, and every single night I remember every one of my dreams, like super vividly.
Speaker 5: Dude, I'm gonna have to try that because I feel like I especially lately, like the last h I don't know, four or five months, I've been dreaming every night, like I'm for sure I had at least three or four different dreams, but by the time I wake up, they they're so jumbled together, and I'm like, I don't know, I feel like I did a lot of shit right now, but I just you know, there might be one little small aspect of it. But yeah, I'm gonna have to try that, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, it's definitely worth that. You know, some people put crystals behind their head, you know, it's all just initiation kind of stuff that you're basically setting an intention to remember your dreams.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm that wa we can shift your attention yeah, towards that.
Speaker 3: Oh, that makes a lot of sense. You're kind of taking that first step to shift your attention, which I think that's that's the entire you know, reason why you would have any kind of ritual or setting your intention or having any kind of affirmation or anything like that in general, is to just set that initial intention to allow it to be able to show itself. Because you know that whenever you are presented with anything that it's it's another little number within the equation of the infinite that now is bringing more possibility of that thing being replicated in your Yeah, and it's.
Speaker 4: Like you're setting the momentum for it to occur as in your experience as the observer, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what EA was saying the other night, As far as uh, you know, practicing the magic and everything else, the two most valuable things that you can have are your time and your attention, And if you're using both of those together along with yourself, you're unstoppable.
Speaker 4: As great advice, I'm going to take that for myself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he makes so much sense.
Speaker 3: He doesn't even do blood magic anymore.
Speaker 5: Thinking about it, And I've said this before as far as like when you're in class and you're you're wanting to look out the window or you're you're drawing, you're not really paying, you know, and the teacher's like, hey, pay attention, because you're paying something that is valuable. It's paying something, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, to get to get a little weird here, though. If if that's what's going on, why do you think so if if everything is kind of intention, why is it that our minds almost accept that our life force and our blood is going to help us manifest certain kind of things as in like magical blood rituals and and stuff like that, Like because it does seem to enhance it. I've never personally done it, but just listen to other people. It's like, you know, whenever they would do a sacrifice, all the ancients, they you know, practice sacrifice all the time, and they they just understood that blood would amplify said ritual. What do you think that is?
Speaker 4: Well, I think you know, uh, any we've talked about this before actually a little bit, just that like whatever it is that triggers you is what it is that you need. And you know, uh, it is easy to let's say, convince somebody that blood is powerful because of logical things, because of mysterious things, because of whatever it is a life for it, and these are kind of these things that like, you know, it just kind of triggers people to be like, oh, yeah, that makes sense that that would work, and then it works.
Speaker 5: It's kind of universal understanding is important, right, stop it right away?
Speaker 4: Exactly at church they're not drinking blood, they're drinking wine right well.
Speaker 3: And like and the same thing goes for like even for example, they they have collected all of the perfect red heifers and they're going to be performing the sacrifice. And in Israel here soon allegedly they already did it on a trial practice run and people are going around and like divvying out all the ashes and performing miracles and all this wild stuff. But it almost makes you wonder, like does it really matter? And this is just gonna get real weird here just looking at it from another angle, right, does it really matter that that red heifer had to be perfect to where not a single hair was out of place? Right in order to perform that ritual? It has to be an exact perfect red heifer, right, And and it made me think, like, is it because we value the the pure and innocent and sinless the most that causes that ritual to work out a little bit more because in any other circumstance, you wouldn't just sacrifice that that would be the one that you would want to eat the most, or the one that would be your prized possession. And you know, what do you think that is? Like why do you think there's.
Speaker 4: A little bit to be said to about like consciously doing something that like you know, you I am consciously taking care of this bull or this cow, I'm consciously preparing it. I'm not just like slaughtering it, get on gone with it. You know. It's like it's kind of like how uh Eckar totally talks about how like consciously making tea right. It's like, so it's like kind of it's more about like, you know, it's almost paying respect to the cat, the cow in some ways and respect to God that like you know that that we we consciously are preparing this with certain things in mind. And you know, if you believe that you doing that is going to do something, then you created that. You know, if if you believe something is conscious, you just made it conscious. Right, So if you believe that doing it with the pureness and all this and and like you spend all this time doing it, just like we were talking about with the magic that like if you the time and the attention, so the time and the attention is on the bull and the purity and the and that that you know, making all, then it would probably be more magical.
Speaker 5: You're charging the battery, dude, Yeah, just like we do with putting a crystal on a on a deck of cards or you know what I'm saying, you're you're you are putting that energy into that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And you know cows represent mother energy and you know wounds and you know their double stomachs have a mystical meaning to it just that uh you know they uh they can it takes a while to digest things, but that at all, you know, everything's temporary. Like then there's a lot of kind of more mystical understandings to what they represent and the purity of that.
Speaker 5: Okay, I love your understanding of all of that. Like as far as the animals and all the symbolism that goes into that, that's that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, and red is grounded energy blood all that.
Speaker 3: You know, Well, it's the color of the sacral chakra too, isn't there?
Speaker 4: Yep? So in the color of hell. Interesting, huh.
Speaker 3: Brid said, I like this format where we're all coming together, sharing our experiences, trying to figure out all this crazy uh, all all this crazy out without no one really above anyone else.
Speaker 5: If that makes sense.
Speaker 4: It's more lad, I love that's the energy that were trying to create. Man, I don't have any strong opinions. If I just if it's fun, I'm gonna follow it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, especially if you're making your own reality.
Speaker 4: Well, who am I to tell another god what is their reality? Right?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 3: Yes God, brit said, Maybe there is outer outer worlds to be found, but they're not actually physical like here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, could be, could be, Yeah, all possibilities exist.
Speaker 3: Do you think that whenever Do you think that whenever you die that you become privy to all that information?
Speaker 4: Yes, but it doesn't matter at that point, right. I will tell you that when I had my near death experiences, you know you have all the answers because you are the answers, the questions don't even matter anymore.
Speaker 5: You are the mystery you are.
Speaker 4: Everything was totally clear, Yeah, totally clear, and then you're like, oh this is boring, whoop, come back.
Speaker 5: And then you don't remember, just like the dream.
Speaker 4: Or it's like you do, but it's subconscious and it slowly comes out.
Speaker 3: Right, there was I wanted to get your opinion on this. We had an episode like a year ago with this woman who said that she was talking to her deceased grandmother through her Roku TV. And she was saying that, you know, her grandma and in her entire family, they were all, you know, really religious all the time. But then her grandma died and she noticed that there seemed to be messages being written on her TV that were directed at certain family members. And it made no sense, right, Uh, anybody that has like a Roku TV, you're able to you know, whenever you go and type a word in, you have to do like letter by letter by letter by letter. It's not going to show up like full word kind of thing, right, And she was saying that that eventually everybody came to understand that, yeah, that's grandma, right, Like that that is Grandma. She's talking to us through this fucking rokue TV right made no damn sense, but it sounds awesome. But what her what she said was is that her grandma is speaking to her from the other side in the sense and almost has taken on an esoteric lens of the world. It's not so boxed in and cagey. It's more wide open and trying to show her the esoteric lens of everything and looking at everything through a different lens in that sense. What do you what are your thoughts on what is going on there from from the way that you look at this reality.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that, like, you know, when the physical body dies, which I actually do believe is a choice. I believe you want to you could literally live forever, but that like when the physical body dies, it literally is like taking off a tight shoe, and it's like it's like taking off a layer of bullshit. You're like, ugh. So, you know, Grandma might have taken off, you know, a layer of herself when she went back into the the all if you will, and and had you know, maybe a more refined understanding of things, or you know, a combination of her past lives came through and and you know, she's kind of a combination of these things. And just that, Yeah, you know, beyond that, you know, everything is here and now and from the unseen realms. Uh, they all have access to this place. Only from this place do we have a hard time accessing the other places?
Speaker 3: It does seem like a bit of a conundrum, and so it's it's just fun trying to look at it from that angle, like what is going on there? And I guess it's not really that much different, you know, as opposed to you know, you talking to family members or deities or whatever in meditations or in prayer or something like that. This is more of just like some kind of physical manifestation, almost like a Weiji board kind of situation or a Tarot kind of situation, to where they're communicating with you through a certain medium.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so when it sounds like it was the perfect medium to choose because they all kind of agreed like yeah, okay, this is Grandma. So it's like it's yeah, it does work in mysterious ways, and that you know, I've had I've had experiences where people who were not dead yet to me as like an angel form of themselves, like a couple weeks before they died, and they came to me in like a vision and then you know, I've also had stuff where my future self has talked to myself now in meditations and like I know that like at some point in the future, I'm gonna be meditating and like go back and talk to my younger self and things like that. You know.
Speaker 5: So I think.
Speaker 4: Time is an illusion and as the observer, the projector and recorder of my reality, whatever I need to experience is going to come through in the infinite ways possible. You know.
Speaker 5: That's interesting actually when we talk about like the infinite, you know, and when you go to the other side and now you have all the answers, right, But if everything is so infinite and we are the observer and projector of what we experienced, then how could there be an objective truth at all?
Speaker 4: They can't. And that's why it's so scary to be in this an experience because we're actually constantly going into the unknown. We're supposed to be right because we're creating it. Where are the ones supposed to go there for the first time?
Speaker 5: Right, So everybody's right and wrong? Yeah, yeah, that's great, And now I love this. I got chills. You know, something unlocked.
Speaker 3: We had a we had a conversation the other night, and we were talking about the Watchers and falling down from heaven and a third of the stars coming down to earth, and you know, could that have been the dragon's tail that swept you know, a third of the stars and and and that could that have been the fall and the cause of the nephalom and the cause of the flood and all this kind of wild shit, right, And it made me think, like, you know, what, if you were to look at it through the watchers perspective instead of just rebelling, could it be something else?
Speaker 4: Right? It?
Speaker 3: Could it just be that they wanted to try and see what it was like to to live in a dualistic kind of place rather than just everything always going perfectly all the time, you know. And it made me think about like a past life regression that I did so before I ever got into like being a past life regressionist. There, I got hypnotized twice and we were like practicing on each other, me and a couple other hypnotists. We're practicing on hypnotizing each other and giving past life aggressions. So my second time, which was my last time that I ever got, you know, regressed to a past life. I was like this, this watcher above a planet or a world or something like that. And I became like real not upset, but just kind of sad that people stopped calling on me for help, right, And and like in that moment, I was like, man, these people they're struggling, they're going through all these hard times. If they only knew that I was here, what would be a way to help them remember? And that I couldn't figure out a way to help them remember without like interrupting their own free will in a sense, right, And so what happened was is I I ended up going to the manager of that department, which I looked at as Odin, that was sitting at some kind of throne, and I said, look, I want to be able to help. I can't help at all up here, Like there's nothing that I can do that is going to help anybody. I feel like I'm just wasting my time and I'm just going to fade into nothingness after a while, right, And I was like I want to be able to help. I want to try and get like boots on the ground, Like can I just go down there and help them in some kind of way? And Odin's like your wish is my command, and he takes his staff on both of my shoulders, and as soon as he touches my head with the final anointing or whatever, I'm like coming through a womb like which is kind of crazy, right, And it almost made me really look at the fallen angels or the watchers that have fallen in a different perspective, like is it possible that they kind of just I don't know, want to to come down and raise the vibration of the earth or whatever you want to say, like, what are your thoughts on that angle of the fallen?
Speaker 4: I think that through duality, yes, things manifested as like demi gods and light beings, angel the fall and however we want to look at it, and that they are essentially part of the light and dark forces that kind of are a let's say, part of the fabric of this reality. Like they literally are like the things that are holding it together.
Speaker 5: And that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that like God's source duality then created like demigods, you know, angels, light beings and eventually like it got more and more and more dense to be to be in physical form, but that these light and dark forces don't have free will in the sense that we do. That they're doing their jobs beautifully, but that you know, the darker doing the dark things, the light are doing the light things, and they work together and it's all but that they are in a way almost jealous of us because we have so much free will and we can experience both the light and the dark and transmute and essentially that we are the manifesting power, so that the forces that don't take material form can only influence us to manifest the reality that they prefer. So how we then take our power back is through creativity and creating the reality that we prefer.
Speaker 5: That's great. I love that, dude very well, said man, thank you so jealous of us because we don't know what we don't know, you know, and they just seem to know just about everything.
Speaker 3: Yea way that probably in the same way that we look at like little kids, right, everything is so open, they don't have any restrictions, They can be whatever they want to be. Meanwhile, we get older.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and I think that's how ET's kind of look at us too, as like they're kind of like younger, inner child, you know, more innocent, like, oh, we got to health these guys, because they just don't really kind of realize, you know, some of them think that way some of us. Some of them probably use us for fuel. Some of us probably just come here for recreational purposes.
Speaker 3: You know, right, Yeah, yeah, so much fun looking at all this kind of stuff, Pete said, Is Banks can't. Pete said, is Banks referring to Sun Wukong, the monkey king Goku from Dragon Ball Z is inspired by him. Yes, yes, nice, Danny, brother.
Speaker 4: My brother's a kung fu master, so I know a lot about kind of more than ancient Chinese kung fu.
Speaker 5: What was the second one that you put up?
Speaker 3: The Book of Jasher Oh okay, yeah, he threw up the nineteen seventy five King James Bible. Tooty sweet, Oh, Danny. So you're actually the same as me. As far as the Chinese zodiac. You're also a metal horse. It's actually a golden horse that year because it's like all the different metals and the different types of liquid and stuff like that. It changes like every seventy years or whatever it is.
Speaker 4: But yeah, what I love about the Chinese zodiac too is they have the four elements, but then they have metal and that like the metal I think is such a cool element to add because it's like a it's like a man made thing, and it's like a combination of things. I don't know, I just I always thought that that was a really interesting.
Speaker 5: Thing, something that has been transmuted.
Speaker 3: A synergy, right, Yeah, Oh dude, It's just like whenever we read The The Alchemist by Polo Cuelo. Dude, anybody that hasn't read that book, we I mean we read it on the show, But fucking awesome story, dude. All basically all about transmutation. That's really what it's all about, and just the alchemy of the soul in a sense.
Speaker 5: It's it's got a lot of beautiful messages, dude, something that you could really apply.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh damn, Danny said, I think I would come back as my son, see how I was as a dad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's good way to look at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, and you have and you will. You know, you your son has been, your father has been, your lover has been the one that murdered you. Like everything is recycling, right, and so if you want to feel that way, you already have, and you will at some point in another carnate incarnation.
Speaker 3: Or you know, well, I mean just think about like all the different masks that Jim Carrey wears and all the different movies that he's in. It's like, you know, he can be the Mask, he can be ace Ventura, he can be the Grinch, you know what I'm saying, Like he can be all these different characters, but it's still the same kind of energy behind everything.
Speaker 5: Still.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, and I remember asking. I remember asking one of my spiritual teachers when I first started waking up. I was like, wait, so, like if I'm you and I'm everybody, then like, well, I like reincarnate as you at some point and like live this again like as you. And he was like, well, you don't have to, because you're living me through you. And I just thought that was very fascinating. And I was like, oh, that feels really good.
Speaker 3: That does feel nice. It feels the water's warm.
Speaker 5: On that one.
Speaker 3: Brit said, I'm a lion in Western astrology and a tiger and Chinese astrology, so just cats all around.
Speaker 5: Not going to use the other word.
Speaker 4: I love cats. I'm a liar and star seed myself. If you couldn't tell what the lions.
Speaker 3: Mean, I'm trying to grow it back out dude, every time I cut every time my hair gets long, for some reason, I think it's a good idea to cut it off, and just because you almost start to get like, I don't know if anybody else feels this way, but you almost start to get jealous of people that are walking around with short hair, Like, oh man, it's so much less work. You know, you ain't got to wash and condition it and brush it and comb it and maintain it every day. It's a full on pet that you gotta deal with. But then I see you and I got this short hair over here, and I'm like, God, damn it, I need to grow this time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I always I was, you know, whenever I got hand tattoos or grew my hair, like when I still had a nine to five job in the matrix, like I always like. And now that I broke out of that shit, I fucking I'm like, let's fucking go.
Speaker 5: Oh dude.
Speaker 3: You ever see like sad Guru, like his hair is all over the place, he has this crazy looking beard.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, there's a lot of mystical spiritual ties to hair. You know, it's an extension of our nervous system essentially, right and it's like it picks up a lot of energy. It's kind of like how cats feel things with their hair, you know, and that kind of stuff. And that's why it's also really important that if you have a lot of hair and you're doing a lot of spiritual work, that you wash it a lot and this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh, because it'll like carry energy from day to day in that sense.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: I made the awful mistake of shaving my beard, and I feel like I lost a part of myself. It's awful. I can't wait for it to grow. Bag. I'm actually gonna need you to send me some of yours. I actually got sponsored by it enough to go around.
Speaker 4: I got sponsored by a beard company that's pretty good actually called Nickel City Beard Blends. They're out of Canada. Oh nice, anybody's interested.
Speaker 3: That's like a is that like a like a salve or something.
Speaker 4: They do everything they have like shampoo salve, Like they got stuff for tattoos. They got a bunch of different stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh that's cool. Yeah, Oh yeah, I gotta grow on mine back. I right before the show, I went and you know, and I was gonna like brush my hair or whatever, and like brush my beard. Usually I'll brush it out and I'm like, ah, like I'm a who am I dude?
Speaker 3: I feel that same way like whenever I go and chop my beard off, because I'm so used to doing this all the time, you know, like if you got a beard, you're so used to just touching it and just being weird.
Speaker 5: But so if you're thinking about shaving your beard, anybody out there, just don't do it. Don't do it.
Speaker 3: Burn from me, right, Danny said, I've seen a lot of red cows here in Canada. I wonder what is a red cow supposed to be? Like, I mean, I get that it's supposed to be a little bit more sacred for the sacrifices and stuff like that, But I wonder why a red cow over just a regular like spotted cow.
Speaker 5: Who makes the determination whether or not the red heifers perfect? Who's who's deciding this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I don't know, U super Market said the arcons. The Smith's the programs that run the matrix and police it. The watchers Smith being Satan, the angel that broke from the Matrix to become independent. Yeah, jeez, that's the that's the whole, Like the Gnostic version of the Garden of Eden at that point, it's like they look at the serpent as the good guy.
Speaker 5: In a sense. Yeah, trying to bring knowledge, right, That's kind of.
Speaker 4: How I look at in a lot of ways. I mean, I I the metaphor of the Garden of Eden is very clear to me, you know, and it's retold in the hero's journey and tarot cards and everything else, and that it's you know, it was it's the story of becoming aware and not just being an animal.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, speaking of Tarot cards, Sean, we got one of those bad boys pulled out already.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, you know what I am slacking? What I was? I was so into the conversation. Man, I wasn't even thinking about it now.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I just bought my brother's first tarot card deck for his birthday. He was like, I think I'm ready.
Speaker 5: I was like, all right, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: And I have like several tarot decks that I used that are like I used to have one that was my favorite, right, which was funny because it was the cheapest one it was, and it was a deck from five Below. Anybody that's ever gone there, it's like, you know, a five dollars tarot deck or whatever, right, And and then I got this one deck that so for Christmas last year, I bought my mom. My mom's like grow into coloring and stuff, right, and so I was like, well, that'd be interesting. Maybe I'll get her one of those tarot decks that you can color and you can make your own colors on there or whatever, right, And so I bought her that, and for my birthday this year, she sent it to me in the mail, all colored, and I'm like, that's like the perfect like magical tarot deck, right, because you think about it, it's seventy eight cards, and not only are you coloring the actual picture, you got to color the back to every single one too, you know. And so there was I just and and it was even more awesome because my mom was coloring the actual face of the card, you know, whether it's the Queen of Swords or the Magician or whatever. And then my dad was covering all the back and coloring all the backs of them, and so it's like a little mix of Yeah, it's like a little mix of them. So that that became like my favorite deck. And then I decided to get one of those decks because we're really trying to understand the tarot and a little bit a little bit more and just understanding the symbolism of each individual card a little bit more. Maybe if you look at one card and you can think of one word every time you look at each each card, right, And so I bought this other deck that's like one of those beginner decks that's like like this right here, it shows they the description of what it means, you know. Yeah, and so I just pulled up the Night of Cups just for example, and it says it stands for Roman. It's charming, graceful invitations following your heart and dreams. So just like all right, it's almost like flashcards. When are you studying for a TI?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, at that point, it's funny. I've been pulling the Night of Cups a lot lately. And it's funny because my interpretation of a card has slowly changed over time, although it does still mean those things like when I see it, I see it as someone who has returned from the hero's journey with the Licksir to share with the people.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's funny that you bring that up. I was just looking and there was this, Uh, I think it was let me check it real quick because I sent it to myself on Instagram, and that this guy was talking about how there's any elixir that you can take and basically, no matter what's wrong with you, it's always going to heal you in some kind of way, and it's made like with brown rice, and yeah.
Speaker 4: Here it is and stuff like that. So yeah, yeah, what is his.
Speaker 3: Name, Hiroshi Hasakawa, doctor Roshi Hasakawao. He posted about this certain elixir and then mysteriously died in twenty twenty five, you know those kind of things. But he called it STAP, and so it says STAP sales can be easily made at home. They were originally researched at the Kumamato University and then entrusted to Reichen. The culture solution used as the base was brown rice lactic acid bacteria, and they say that that he was basically going on and saying that it was some kind of magical elixir to where anything that's wrong with you, it will heal you in some kind of sense. But it's made of let's see, so one cup of pesticide free brown rice, one and a half liters of natural water, fifteen grams of natural core salt and forty five grams of brown sugar. So I just wanted to throw that out there and like because people were eating that or drinking it or whatever and were healing from everything, like from cancer and like crazy thing, right, And I was like, dude, it does exist out there anything.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but that's what this is. My whole thing though, is that, like even the elixir and the metaphor of the taro is it does It's not like an actual thing, it's whatever it is to you. M hmm. It's like, it's what did you learn? What is the what if we all the mixing of all the things together, now, how can you heal the people with what you've learned?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: And that like c and even this elixir that you're talking about, like it wouldn't surprise me at all of it would work because if you think it does, it does.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, I feel that same placebo effects. Yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: Every time I get sick, I know in my mind that if I take like in a leave, that I will be I will be feeling perfect. Like I've just accepted that as my reality so much so that if as soon as I get sick, and I as soon as I pop like in a leve or two, and I know I shouldn't be because it's Bayer and it's big Pharma whatever, But as soon as I pop it like it kicks in before it should. You know what I'm saying, Like it doesn't make any damn sense, but it's because of the placebo effect and that kind of sense to where I've accepted that that is what's going to make me feel better.
Speaker 5: And I think that you can the reality that you prefer.
Speaker 3: Right, And I think that you can kind of do that with a lot of things, which is a.
Speaker 4: Lot of things. And when I'm done doing energy work, if I don't cleanse myself physically and with the air, I will like get sick and throw up. So like what I do is I put like organic salt in my hands and like imagine the energy like getting sucked out through the salt, and then I washed my hands with the salt. And that's actually a common thing that like mystics and you know, especially like in Mexico and South America do that kind of technique and saging and all that kind of stuff. But like it's just the again, it's the awareness, the imagination, the intention, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Dude, It's crazy how all that stuff kind of does work though, And like you know, for example, people thought that it was just like an eclectic thing or a witchy thing to save your house, right, and then they found out that, oh, it actually does purify the air whenever you light it, and it does get rid of all of the the you know, impure particles of air, and it moves stagnation right. Yeah, and you're supposed to, like they say that, whenever you're cleansing your house or your apartment or whatever with stage that you're supposed to open a window or open your door and allow all that shit to get out.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: You have to let you have to give the spirits the way out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I got the Tarot card. If you gentlemen are ready, let's go. Got the tin of wands.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, the ten of Ones we always, I mean, we're still learning how to read these bad boys, but the tent of Wands, here we go.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Be mindful of taking on too many responsibilities. It is perfectly reasonable to protect your energy and say no after digging into your energetic reserves for a long haul effort, you find yourself push past your limits. In the tent of Wand's card, a man struggles to carry a bundle of ten wands, it representing the difficult task of juggling multiple areas of life at once. He makes his way toward a beautiful house in the distance, but his head is down. The wands are heavy and obstructing his view. He appears to trudge blindly forward, pushing himself to his physical limits. The blue color of the card represents mental clarity, indicating the man knows that he must complete this task, no matter how uncomfortable and stressful it feels in the moment. Peace of mind is just on the other side of this experience. The spiritual message behind it says, saying yes to everything and everyone has left you feeling burned out and over and overburdened. Creating boundaries and saying no can feel uncomfortable in the moment, but it is much more sustainable than taking on the weight of the world. You may be taking on incredible amounts of responsibility or creative projects in order to meet your personal goals.
Speaker 5: That's great, dude, That's kind of how I was feeling this morning. Man. You know, we were kind of short staffed at work, and I just felt like everything was on me. If I didn't do it, it wasn't going to get done. And I was really stressing out, dude, and it really just made for a kind of a shitty day, you know. And so sometimes you just gotta, you know, stop people please, and you can't please everybody. You just can't. There's no way.
Speaker 4: Well, i'll tell you. The optimistic interpretation of that card when I read that card is that you're almost You've been in the desert hauling around all of your magic and the shit you've picked up and the things you're you know, the the things you need to take with you, and you've been in the desert for thirty days and like you've almost reached civilization. You're almost back. That's the interpretation I like to give that card.
Speaker 5: That's great.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's more optimistic way of looking at it doesn't. And that's the thing about every single card can be read in a million different ways, you know, and that's it. It kind of meets you where you are in that point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like he was saying, this is how I look at this card. Now, yeah, you know it evolves.
Speaker 4: Well, now now I just use cards to kind of I guess, like channel what's on my mind. Like it's less about kind of telling a story through the card. It's more about having the card trigger a lesson that I already know about that I've already been through, or something I can help somebody.
Speaker 5: With, right, Yeah, right, perfect.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that's what's going on too sometimes, Like that's always in the back of my mind. Is my energy being manifested in card form every time I draw a Tarot card personally? Right? Like, is it just what'sever on my mind that's being tattooed in the frequency of a card in that moment you know?
Speaker 5: Or you know?
Speaker 3: And that's because you want to believe that you're getting a message from you know, a guide or something like that. And I don't know, I guess is it just as prevalent of a message if it's coming from your higher self as opposed to a guide anyway?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess, yeah, it doesn't matter, dude, because the truth is that if you're looking at a card, like, does that picture of the card physically exist in your mind? Like you know what I mean? Like, So, in my opinion, that's that's a lot of proof of that, like you're projecting it like you're it's you didn't you're creating that image it didn't already exist.
Speaker 5: Right. Oh yeah, that does make sense too.
Speaker 3: Super Market said, I put the salt from the Dead Sea in my shower for energy hygiene.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's great. Interesting, you know, see sand and salt water is like the best way to ground yourself.
Speaker 3: Also interesting, I've been hearing a lot of people use the Celtic salt too. Yeah, so pretty powerful stuff.
Speaker 4: As long as it's not like table salt, because that's like super refined, not natural, like you know, made with you know, in a chemistry process.
Speaker 5: It's all bleached.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Supermarket said, it's divination speaking with the gods. You're taking or you're talking to yourself because you are God.
Speaker 4: Yes, when you're speaking the truth, you are speaking divine information.
Speaker 5: You feel so much better too, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And I can't tell you how many times, you know, I used to think, wait, no, this isn't psychic. But what it was is like I would be relating it to something that happen to me, and then they would be like, oh my god, yes, and I was like, okay, so it does work this way. It's not just like that I have images and that the truth or whatever. It's like, I'm literally it's triggering a memory in me and now I'm sharing that with you, and now it resonates with you like yep.
Speaker 5: Oh man, yeah, because we're all one damn thing anyway.
Speaker 3: So all right, well, I think we're gonna wrap it up right there. We're gonna get over to the meditation and finish out the rest of the show. But for anybody who wants to be able to find you, Banksy, how would they go about doing?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: Your music, all your stuff.
Speaker 4: Man, Optimistic Banks, It's optimistic with the why Mystic Optimistic Banks. Yeah, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Spotify, i Itune or you know, Apple music everywhere and everywhere. And I also I'm doing a Mystic work full time now, providing one on one sessions, energy work, monthly mentorship, energy clearing, timeline activation, tarot reading, all that fun stuff. So if you go to my Instagram or TikTok, just click on my link in my bio and you get everything you need there.
Speaker 5: Oh well, dude, go check out Optimistics music if you want to listen to something that actually means something, you know, something on a deeper level, which we all crave, you know, go check.
Speaker 3: It out, dude, so good perfectly resonates and it's man, it's it's not poisonous like a lot of the other music that's out there. You know what I'm saying. It's the exact opposite. And you feel that just frequency wise, every time you listen to it, whether you're paying attention to the lyrics or not, it like it. It resonates either way.
Speaker 5: It's so good.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I put a lot of heart and soul and truth into a lot of vulnerability.
Speaker 5: It shows, he said.
Speaker 3: Optimistic Banks is Instagram is fire. Yeah, I love it, man, love it.
Speaker 4: Just today hit thirty three thousand followers on Instagram and thirty three.
Speaker 5: Is my numbers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, today has a very special day.
Speaker 5: Ship dude, good ship three three three three three Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just love it.
Speaker 5: Well, I love y'all.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take off then you all be very good you next time, guys.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll see you.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 3: Man, what a episode. What a character to be talking to Optimistic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's so awesome, you know, because uh we found here. I've seen him on Instagram and and a lot of his videos. Man, They're just so informative and just the energy he puts off. You know, like there's been days where, you know, maybe I'm having a rough day or whatever, and then one of his videos will pop up and I'm just like, I can't believe we were able to get him on our show at all, you know, and so I just felt like it was a privilege.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, just a stud And I feel like that with a lot of the people that we've had on the show, you know, whether it be him or Lord Byron or Ronnie Pontiac or you know, the list goes on, all of the amazing people that have you know, uh, the student, when student is ready, the teacher appears. In that sense, it's just really cool. So, uh yeah, we're gonna get over to that meditation. If you want to be a part of that meditation, the only place to be able to do that is over at patreon dot com slash Meta Mysteries. We don't put it on the podcast. We don't put it on YouTube because then there's gonna be ad interruption. Ain't nobody trying to be interrupted by an ad during a meditation.
Speaker 5: It's like the worst thing.
Speaker 3: So if you want to be able to join us on that or on the live shows, then it's patreon dot com slash Meta Mysteries. So yeah, dude, that was a fun episode and can't wait until next week whenever we go again. I'm sure we're gonna get some awesome guests for that one too, absolutely, or at least it's gonna be a great topic. Either way, it's always so much fun. Yeah, doing doing the live shows is like the most fun. So yeah, that being said, we're gonna get over to it. And uh, if you would leave a review, give us five stars. Whether you're listening to us on the Cult of Conspiracy podcast or the Meta Mysteries podcast, it really helps the algorithm in that way get pushed out to more people. If you want to help initiate your cousin, your friend, your co worker, your your mom, even, let's bring her in and you know, bring her into the conversation. Let's get weird, dude. But yeah, I think we're gonna get over the meditation now. And so with that being said, if optimistic Banks came here and he taught you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, So I don't just get weird.
Speaker 5: It stay weird.
Speaker 2: Inside your mind ordinary form because color soul stars line in the mental mysteries your fund All right, that was.
Speaker 5: A good one, yeah, man, that that seems like, uh, that is what you would hear if you were just able to all of a sudden be able to observe the mystery, you know what I mean. I feel like that's what I'm gonna start calling it. You know, that that unknown, that that thing that it seems like we're always searching for but can never never find because it's always just out of reach. You know.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, it's it's the dowel. You know, the dow that can be named is not the.
Speaker 5: Dowel exactly, yeah, exactly. And if you think about it, whenever you know you are looking into something, something you don't quite understand, it's it seems to be mysterious, and then you finally land on something that seems to really kind of hold water and it really makes sense and at least it's something that you can accept as your chosen subjective reality. At that point, it's no longer part of the mystery because now you understand it, you know, at least to your experience, Rightah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you know, what's funny is is that in that meditation, I was like, you know it. Sometimes it takes me a little bit longer. Sometimes I can get there really quick. At first, I actually thought that I was in meditation, like almost immediately, right. But then after a while, it was like another almost like a literal It felt like a literal wave washed over me, and it felt like I got pushed even deeper into it. Oh right, And and then I just started For some reason, I always think about like the Garden of Eden. I have no idea why, right, but you know, ever since Supermarke, he brought up the Archons and the Demiurge, and like that, I'd just been so immersed in that whole world and trying to understand the you know, the that whole story and and if you remember the Demiurge, whenever he was like I am God, and then there was another voice that whispered over him and basically just said no, you're not or something like that, right, yeah, And it made me think, like, you know, the people that go deep into meditation, they think that their thought and their voice in their head is would be like the God.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: And then I could imagine that like somebody getting a little cocky that way and saying, oh, well, this place, this treehouse, place that I get to, this has to be the voice of God. And then there's like another subtle little voice that says, but there's still something more over you in that sense, right, And that's kind of how I look at it, like that's I don't know, that's what was going on in my mind in that point. I thought it was pretty interesting. And that's how I feel about it. Like a lot of this spiritual stuff is that even when you think you know that you're absolutely right, there's still something extra that is there that's saying there's more and you don't have it all figured out yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. I feel like that's going to be an ongoing struggle. You know, if we are in this reality of duality, you know, there's always going to be the tugging, you know, like Optimistic was speaking on as far as you know, the push and pull back and forth type of thing, you know. And I don't know, man, I find it very interesting. The thing that I that I've been really looking into or just really pondering, is, you know, how people, why is it that we tend to believe or or suspect rather you know, that there's something above us at all. You know, like I just get amazed at the fact that just on a physical aspect, you know, that atoms and things were put together in such a way from the universe, you know, being what it is, and now here we are contemplating it, you know, like the universe contemplating back to itself like that right there just strips me out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, well yeah, it's just like Bank said, and the whole idea around you know, Platonism in general is just contemplation and just contemplating on the next higher up level of you know, is that where I came from?
Speaker 5: And if I'm everything, then why is there's this extra shit? You know what I'm saying. Yeah, And it's funny you say that that the next level because in that meditation, I actually felt like this weird like sensation of like could you know, almost like I just went up like a flight of steps or something like that was super strange.
Speaker 3: But it just reminds me of like, you know, even the you know, let's say that there is a creator, you know, for that whole conversation, and I'm not one hundred percent sure. Maybe there's a creator. Maybe everything always existed all the time and there never was a beginning. I can honestly accept both. And but either way, like, let's say that there was one thing at the very beginning, right, and you know, call it the Big Bang, and it was the tiny atom that had so much energy that it just had to explode whatever. Right, if that's what it was, then you could imagine that, you know, like if, for a lack of a better term, we'll call it I don't want to say that, let's just call it the Source, right, And the Source was trying to figure out where the hell it came from, what its purpose is, trying to identify even what it is. It doesn't even know what the fuck it is, right, and so it explodes out into everything to try and really understand itself a little bit more from all these billions and trillions of different perspectives and everything, and just everybody is always staring in amazement about why am I here and what am I doing? And obviously that would be the same questions that even the Source would have, right, like, yeah, I don't know, I think it's fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was contemplating also, you know, like thinking about if there is an infinite amount of versions of myself, you know. Then definitely there's a version of myself that is super hardcore religious, you know. And then I was trying to get into that mind, you know, and understanding like, oh, well, then this is how I would think, And of course I would try to get other people to believe what I believe because it's true, you know. And then I start to think about objective truth and subjective truth, and you know, maybe there's an an objective truth, but we'll never know it because we're always in a subjective uh you know what I'm saying understanding of things. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's the beauty around a lot of the different things that we talk about, because you could look at any one of the things that we talk about and say, that's the truth, right. But I mean, I feel like by pointing to what the truth is, you're only discrediting everything that it everything else that it could be right, you know, exactly, because.
Speaker 5: Now it's no longer the mystery, you know what I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so, And and that's the crazy thing is, like, you know, they all kind of work, and they're just different ways of being able to look at the unidentifiable.
Speaker 5: Right, And that's why I feel like there's no point, you know, lately, I've been seeing a lot of debates, and I think it's just because it's what I've been looking into and just kind of giving into the minds of you know, people that think or believe something different than myself, and you know, I don't there's no point in trying to argue with somebody at least coming to the understanding that we've come to, you know, as of right now, is that everybody's right. What you believe in is is good for you and good for you, you know, and what I believe and what I think it could be it works for me and so good for me.
Speaker 3: I've come to the understanding that there's a better way to work around that. So and you know, especially you know, talking with Jacob every day for the cult, it's like, instead of declaring what something is and what something is in and saying that what you believe is wrong or what you believe is right or whatever, instead I have found myself just asking more questions to not only not only out of my own curiosity, but to make other people think a little bit more deeply about their own beliefs. So instead of making a statement, framing it as a question to make them go a little bit deeper into it.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm yeah. Thus, I mean then you have a better understanding as well, you know, about what somebody else believes. And I don't know, man, I think that's the way it's supposed to be. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say that it's always better to be a little just to be more inquisitive than it is to be firm and and trying to say that, like what I say is absolutely right, Like nobody likes that kind of person across all aspects. It's like, you know, a Cowboys fan can sit here and say the Cowboys are the greatest NFL team to ever exist. I'm going to disagree with that, you know, like just hand over fist. I'm going to disagree with that every time exactly. So yeah, I mean there's always ways. But instead of saying, no, the Cowboys suck, which they do. But instead of saying that no, they suck, be like can you point to like why are they the best of all time? And also if they're the best of all time, how come they haven't wont a playoff game? And like in my lifetime, you know, I'm just curious, like, you know, just say frame it in that kind of sense and.
Speaker 5: That would be an objective truth. You know, everyone can agree on that, right, right. So I think they did win one playoff game in my life, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Not very many, but anyway, so yeah, I was just looking at the calendar and I realized that we do already have a guest for next next Wonder Wisday, and it's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: It's a brand new guest we haven't had on before. And if you want to go check her out, she's on TikTok. I found her on TikTok. I actually find most of the people on TikTok, Like most of the people we get on here are either on TikTok or Instagram, just because I'm always I always got that, like, you know, I'm always searching for the next guest or the next show idea, or you know, trying to find a little bit of influence from all the different reaches. And so this person, her name is never more Aries, and she's a witch and she dude, I'm telling you, she knows her shit. You like you can ask you'll be able to ask her anything like one of those kind of witches. And have we had a witch on the show, like an actual knowledgeable witch. I'm trying to think like we've had our wizards and our magician of course, yeah, of course, you know, but a witch witch, I don't think so, dude.
Speaker 5: I think we were supposed to at one point and I don't know what. I don't know what happened with that, but yeah, I think this will be our first.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, go check it out if you have TikTok. Her name is never more Areas, very knowledgeable, and you can just tell she lives that life, you know what I mean, Very intentional, very witchy. It's like Halloween every day, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So I love it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we're gonna do that, brit said. The work van that my father in law bought today, it just so happened to have thirty three thousand, three hundred and thirty three miles on it.
Speaker 5: Oh nice, heang A strong man is a strong fan. And my my car actually just went over two hundred thousand and just the other day I took a picture of it and it was two hundred thousand and fifty five. Oh that's kind of cool. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, Dudef, you can get two hundred thosand miles.
Speaker 4: In your car.
Speaker 5: You're doing something good. Yeah, man.
Speaker 3: So all right, well, I guess we'll wrap it up right there, and we will. We have some amazing shows coming up in the future. As I said that, we have the never More Aries. Actually the next is it the next episode, one of the next episodes that we're gonna have, not that I don't think it's the next one, but we're also getting Todd Cave back on the show here soon. We have never More Aries, we have and then not this. So the next one is the Witch, but the one after that is going to be the guy that gets his crew together, goes out and meditates in the desert and believes that he's talking to the Tall Whites. He's going to be coming on for the for the live show. So I'm just trying to get like a bunch of awesome individuals to come on and you know, kind of shed the different perspectives. The last thing we want to do is just turn this into some kind of echo chamber, which I believe that it's important to grasp all of them. You know, we've had you know, Christians on the show. We've had Muslims on the show. We've had magicians and wizards and you know, like all over the place, it's and and occultists and you know, spiritual people like optimistic and and and just trying to find whatever that underlying film of everything is.
Speaker 5: In that sense, man, I'm excited. I'm excited for things to come, man. And and that guess about the aliens, dude, I don't know what it is, man, but I've been getting back into that mindset. I don't know if that's everybody or what, but uh, yeah, it's definitely coming back around. It has to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So all right, everybody, we will We will see y'all next Wednesday, and we love you, and we'll.
Speaker 5: See you on the flip side by.
Speaker 1: Voices, drift on winds unting where it's like spells that can't be made. Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are found.
Speaker 2: Beside your mind, leave the ordinary far behind, the colors swell and stars alive in the mental mysteries, you'll find