Speaker 1: To look like Christmas.
Speaker 2: Everywhere it feels cozy.
Speaker 3: Warm, all right. I know I didn't grow up in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Has there ever been snow on Halloween and Minnesota? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was like it's a bit.
Speaker 4: You can't meet in Minnesota without them bringing up the blizzard of ninety one.
Speaker 3: Stick with me here. I think it was a year that was real snowy.
Speaker 1: You look confused. I just wanted to help you out.
Speaker 4: I'm just such a phenomenal actress, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's great, it is.
Speaker 2: It is kind of annoying how two days ago was like eighty and I gotta lug my kids kids around tonight and like just this web now, and they're gonna be like, I don't want to wear a coat over my my Halloween cause.
Speaker 4: It's respectful, is what it is. Mother Nature's being a little today. Okay, Uh, we're gonna come back and do USh your tickets first thing us your tickets?
Speaker 3: Are you ready for this? We're gonna it's six minutes.
Speaker 1: That's it, dude. I'm going to get hot coca. I'm gonna try to my job.
Speaker 4: We are gonna do a game for usher tickets here in a second, but first it is Halloween, so we didn't I don't think.
Speaker 3: We officially said Happy Halloween.
Speaker 1: Halloween.
Speaker 4: We have a lot of Halloween esque things coming up on the show.
Speaker 3: Number one, at the end.
Speaker 4: Of each hour, we're gonna play a Halloween mix that our good friend DJ Hamster.
Speaker 3: Dance put together.
Speaker 4: He's like a really great DJ, like if you're looking for weddings, parties, things like that, and he does these really fun mashups. So he did some fun Halloween mashups for us. We're gonna do one at the end of each hour. Also, at four o'clock, we have Lori the Dream Expert joining us and she's going to talk to us about our nightmares. We actually have some people who have like reoccurring nightmares and she's going to break down what they mean.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of those, so I cannot wait to ask you some questions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really interesting too, even if you don't have recurring nightmares, it's interesting to learn what your dreams mean. And she breaks that down, which is very cool. And of course your chance to say, Sabrina Carpenter, you gotta listen to the iHeartRadio app and every fifteen minutes you do, you get an entry. But right now we're doing us your tickets. It's a little game called.
Speaker 1: You Want to Get High.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get three people on the phone to play. And what happens is we play a song it's really low, like really deep, and it's like you can't barely you can't, and you try to guess what the song.
Speaker 1: Is pitched extremely well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you don't know what it is, then we go.
Speaker 4: Do you want to get it high? And you'll be like yeah, because you didn't know what it was. And then it'll get easier and easier as we go until finally someone knows what the song is.
Speaker 1: So should we do a little sample?
Speaker 4: Yeah, call right now six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B.
Speaker 3: And you gotta want to get high?
Speaker 1: That's the thing. Here we go.
Speaker 4: Here's what the first clip will be. Okay, first of all, it's creepy for Halloween.
Speaker 3: Give it off some vibes.
Speaker 4: I yeah, I don't like it, but we'll play that game for Usher tickets.
Speaker 1: Next Fellon and.
Speaker 2: On one on one one one point three Katie w W with Fallon and Colts and do you want to get for Usher tickets? We have Emily from Mount Ted from Minnetaka, and Heidi from an indisclosed location.
Speaker 1: Oh, all completing competing for us your tickets right now.
Speaker 2: So the first question is do you want to get high?
Speaker 3: All right? You guys are going, okay, there we go. That's energy I'm looking for.
Speaker 4: You gotta be a little desperate to get high if you want to win these Usher tickets.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, we're gonna play a little song. I have it pitched down extremely low. If you don't understand what it is, we're gonna come back where I say you want, yeah, hi, and we need some soul.
Speaker 1: To pass you know, okay?
Speaker 4: But okay, the person who guesses it, if you know what, you chime in with your name, and you went Usher tickets, all right?
Speaker 3: Hit them with the cold anyone?
Speaker 1: Oh I know it, but I can't think of it.
Speaker 5: Do you want to get high?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 6: Ted?
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 7: I think?
Speaker 1: Shut up?
Speaker 6: Ted?
Speaker 5: Oh is it?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 1: But oh?
Speaker 3: No one ever got that quickly?
Speaker 1: Dad man? Ted.
Speaker 2: I would have thought with a guy named Ted, you would want to get a little higher, just because yeah, just just a few more.
Speaker 9: Around them, all right?
Speaker 7: Cool?
Speaker 2: Well, Emily, Heidi, we appreciate your trying ted Congratulations.
Speaker 4: One A one KWB with Fallon and Cult. Have you ever heard of third man syndrome?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: The first time I heard.
Speaker 4: About it was on a podcast I listened to called like National Park After Dark, And basically it's a phenomenon that occurs when people are in extreme distress or danger. They're about to have like a near death experience, and then there's a feeling as though another person is present, kind of like warning them of something awful. And a lot of people have stories like this.
Speaker 1: Like an intuition, almost like a gut.
Speaker 4: Almost like they hear or see someone Celtic, it can be a combination of things, and it's people are like, it's so hard to explain. They truly believed someone was actually there and later realized that they weren't. So here is an example. I have a few of these. They give me the oohs. In ninety six, this woman says, I took a month long cross country trip. Once we hit Arizona, we stopped to visit the Grand Canyon and the place we pulled into was just like a huge parking lot and the canyon ledge. My friends all ran to the ledge at the left, maybe fifty yards away.
Speaker 3: I found a ledge.
Speaker 4: To the right and it jetted out much further, so I thought I could get a really good picture looking back at the canyon wall.
Speaker 1: Now it always starts doing it for the gram.
Speaker 4: I got a couple of good picks, and then, because I was a little bit of a chicken, when it came to heights, I laid on my stomach and kind of shimming to the edge of the ledge to peek over. It was a vertical drop of several hundred feet. Oh my god, at a much further drop once you hit the rocks. As I was looking over the drop, I heard a very.
Speaker 3: Loud man's voice shout no.
Speaker 4: It shocked me enough that I like I backed up from the ledge and I stood up, and I turned around to see, you know, probably like a park ranger or someone yelling at me and telling me to stop doing what I was doing. But when I looked around, there wasn't a single person around. My friends were still fifty yards away. Nobody else was on that ledge. I ark car was the only one in the parking lot.
Speaker 3: As I was.
Speaker 4: Walking over to join my friends, I heard a loud sound the front part of that ledge I was lying on suddenly fell and crashed.
Speaker 3: Down into the canyon.
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 4: I have no idea what that was, but I wouldn't be here if that hadn't happened.
Speaker 1: That so awesome. I wish.
Speaker 2: I wish somebody would yell at me when I'm making a bad decision, like the pizza on the break room, I just swiped just someone and be like, no, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like there was no one going to stop you in that moment. You were really Here's another one. I was five years old in the backseat of the.
Speaker 3: Car while my mom was driving home from the store.
Speaker 4: I was so tired, so I rested my head against the car door and fell asleep. Suddenly I heard someone scream my name and yell at me to wake up. I opened my eyes and ask my mom why she yelled, and she's like, I hadn't just been a truck slammed into our car right where my head had just been resting against the door. Other than some bruising on my arms and legs, I was completely fine, but my side of the car was smashed, and I'm sure I would have been dead if I hadn't woken up and moved my head in that exact moment, you know.
Speaker 2: What it is I already haven't figured out. Okay, it's the parallel universes. I mean maybe I think those in those moments, that visceral feeling you get, that's you and another universe that already went down that path, telling you, giving you a little sign of like just so you know this is going to mess up you by your life.
Speaker 4: In case you was turning on your radio, this is like, these are stories of third person syndrome. It's almost like you're hallucinating like a person or something. This one says I was taking a short cut across a frozen reservoir on the way to a friend's house. Suddenly the ice cracked and I started to fall through. I felt two hands slam into my back, and I skided across the ice. I was soaking wet when I arrived at my friend's house, cold and shivering.
Speaker 3: I told him the stories.
Speaker 4: I changed into some of his clothes so we could throw mine in the dryer. My friend turned white and his eyes were bugging out of his head.
Speaker 3: He guided me.
Speaker 4: To the bathroom so I could look in the mirror, and I saw what disturbed him. There were two hand shaped bruises forming on my back. Forty plus years later, I still get chills thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Dude, how do I like? How do you get?
Speaker 2: You always hear about like guardian angels? Yes, like how do you? How do I acquire one?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 1: I think like bitcoin? Or like how do I question?
Speaker 3: I'm going to read one more.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: When my oldest son was four, I took him to a local rural creek to walk around. It was a secluded location with no one else around. While crossing the creek, I slipped and sprained my ankle so badly that my ankle bone rolled over and touched the ground. Knowing I was in trouble, I immediately grabbed my son and got into the car and home. My ankle was so badly torn I couldn't put weight on it for another two weeks.
Speaker 3: When we were.
Speaker 4: Talking about it later, my son casually mentioned that it was good that those two men were there to help me get to the car. See just it's not. It's now Let's say these were ghosts, helpful helpful spooky guests, ghosts, But they call this third person syndrome and our third man effect.
Speaker 3: Sorry, third man effect, not third person syndrome.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm trying to. I don't think I've ever had an experience.
Speaker 2: I've definitely had my body say stuff like as feels weird or off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never had something like that cut.
Speaker 4: Like clear your body say that when you ate those two pieces of pizza faster than any humans ever devoured pizza in life, because I've never seen there's a pepperoni. There's an actual pepperoni, like shaking it knows you're coming back.
Speaker 3: It's literally quakings. No, he's comment, say yourself peperoni. All right.
Speaker 4: This song is like really catching on, probably because it has the exact ripoff of Oh, Mickey, You're So Fine, which was already a banger and a lot of songs have used it. But I still really like this. This is is it Rose and Bruno mars on one on one point three kt w B.
Speaker 3: It's the pop Culture Minute with Selling and cult.
Speaker 1: On one of one three kd w B.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: The Megan thee Stallion documentary, in her words, is officially available to stream on Amazon Prime, but it's already causing so potential legal issues for her.
Speaker 3: That was quick right.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: In this documentary, she admits she lied to Gail King in her interview she had with Gail King where she told Gail King she never hooked up with Tory Lanes. Okay, so she's saying in the documentary she lied to Gail King about that. She said that, Yeah, she said she was bsitter. She said that, in her words, she hooked up with him once or twice when she was drunk. The problem with her admitting she's lying is now the nonprofit law firm that reps Tory is saying the fact that Megan lied about her sexual relationship with Toy obviously makes her an unreliable witness. If someone lies in front of millions of people, how can you trust what they say any other time?
Speaker 1: Tory Lanez is the guy that like shot at her feet.
Speaker 4: Right now he would now, Tory Lanez would say he did not shoot her feet, remember, and then I'm pretty sure she won that case against him.
Speaker 3: But now they're saying, uh, they're going to.
Speaker 4: Appeal the sentence and his appeal quote includes previous false statements made by Megan, So this.
Speaker 3: Could actually backfire on her. Maybe not but maybe.
Speaker 2: Confused like why don't you know? Or just did her feet not get hit? Is that the thing. So there wasn't like evidence.
Speaker 4: I don't know if there was evidence that he did it. Maybe, Okay, I don't remember. I didn't follow that case too closely. I remember a lot of people did not believe her, and she was like said she was traumatized because A it happened and b that people didn't believe her. Right, Like, there were a lot of hip hop artists even writing songs and making fun of it.
Speaker 3: I mean it's even in like.
Speaker 4: The song we play kind of Sidney Sweeney, no surprise, she's making it rain. But her rapid rise in Hollywood, she is like one of the top paid actresses. Now Zendaya is one of the like is still above her a little bit. Zindai got ten million for that tennis movie Challenger she did, but Sydney just got seven and a half million for the new movie The Housemaid she's doing. And remember Sidney didn't kick things off as a child star, so her like ascent to the top is pretty rapid and pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: It's crazy and annoying that I don't even think that that's that much money now, is that weird?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Like seven million?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just because like all the YouTubers and all, like, there's so many people making so much money. Yeah, I find I feel like somebody like Sidney Sweeney status or should make more.
Speaker 4: But have you ever looked at Sydney Sweeney's Instagram?
Speaker 3: No, that's not a trap.
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 3: You're such a lying set.
Speaker 4: Oh n Well, I looked at it recently because she had like this really hot sexy video she posted, and I'm human.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm gonna look at it videos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but almost every post she does is a sponsored ad, like there are barely any just like posts like I'm out having fun with my friends.
Speaker 3: No, it's like sponsored posts.
Speaker 1: City probably making more from endorsements like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's and also she's dipping her toes in like kind of the producing situation, so she'll start, you know, getting some money for that blob blobbly you know how it goes your girl chicken fry. I don't follow her, but yeah, she postponed her podcast. I guess they She posted that they went in to record this week. We She said, I'm having a really hard time figure out what to like basically, how to handle this public crap going on with her breakup.
Speaker 3: So she said she's been.
Speaker 4: In her mental health first this week, she said, Josh and Day want to make sure I do what's best for me. I need to prioritize the right thing this week. So hope you understand. If you remember, she and Zach Bryan were dating and he basically just put it on blast that they broke up, and she's like, wait, I didn't think we were talking about this, Like what.
Speaker 3: What the hell? How can you do it to me? Also, if you have kids and it's going to be a.
Speaker 4: Short Halloween night tonight, Peacock is now streaming Despicable Me for I just wanted to throw that out there for you, and that is your trending. It's brought to you by Ovo, Lasig and Lenz Where come back with Dasha tickets and also a fun Halloween mix. We're gonna do one each hour on KDWB three kay w B with Thalon and Colts and your Dasha tickets. Dash is coming to the KDWB Skyroom. It's a cool performance studio we have at the radio station and it's an intimate performance.
Speaker 3: On November fourth, you get like a little meat and greet.
Speaker 4: You get to see Q and A, get to see these performances really up close and personal. It's a super cool experience and like definitely a great memory to share with someone you love because you get a plus one to bring to this. We're gonna give these tickets right now to Collar ten at six, five, one nine nine katiew Ben after Lady Gaga.
Speaker 3: We have a cool Halloween.
Speaker 4: Mix from DJ Hamster Dance. All right, here we go thanks to DJ hamster Dance. Happy Halloween.
Speaker 1: How it feels like it? I'm mean, I guess a white Halloween.
Speaker 4: The snow at least here is less huge, flaky now it's like rapid, speedy, thin snow. So that's cool. I don't know what that means. Maybe it'll stop. I would love if just the precipitation stop. I mean, stay cold if you need to Minnesota, but like just maybe drop the precipitation. Are you trying to have a melty little switch out there?
Speaker 10: That dot?
Speaker 4: But DJ Hamster Dance find him on Instagram DJ Hampster. It's with the P H A M P S t R D A n C. He does these really fun mashups. He's fun to just watch in general or have it on an event. But I was like, hey, will you throw some Halloween mixes together as a yes, I will.
Speaker 3: So this is the first one. It's a thriller. Oh love is so good. I love it.
Speaker 4: I hope you liked you to. We're gonna have one at the end of each hour I'm excited for. It's one of one point three katiewb with Fallony Cult. Can I just tell you I told you the story about my daughter's scared of the Michael Jackson music video Thriller. Yes, but they do have on Netflix like one of the top things for kids.
Speaker 3: It's the sing thriller.
Speaker 4: So every day I've rolled into all of school at least five other parents. I'll hear them open their door to get the kid out and thrillers playing, and I'm like, every kid is obsessed with thriller because of that, which makes me laugh.
Speaker 3: We are gonna come back. We're gonna do you know what we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: We're gonna read some more of because people were like really vibing on it. Third Man Affect Stories, which I'll explain what that is in case you missed it. And then also would Colt survive being buried alive?
Speaker 1: Okay, we could do.
Speaker 2: Would I survive being buried alive, or I could tell you a different spooky story about a woman who was lying in the middle of the road. Yeah, a band in her car and she was yelling for help, and what did the girl do?
Speaker 1: Who approached her? So should we let the text line decide?
Speaker 4: I know, I want to do that one. Yeah, it's easier.
Speaker 3: Yeahs to do that.
Speaker 4: One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt, all right, cold give it to me.
Speaker 2: So a woman was driving with her husband middle of the woods nowhere. They're on a little vacation, pitch dark. They come up across the hill and they see a woman lying in the road.
Speaker 3: Are they driving? Are they walking?
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 3: Driving?
Speaker 2: And they slow down, roll their windows down, and the woman's yelling out.
Speaker 1: It's rainy, dreary. They can't really see too much. Now.
Speaker 2: They want to help, but they're a little timid and they're like, I don't know this is a setup or if it's a trap, I don't know the situation. So they drive back to their place, call local authorities.
Speaker 3: So smartly what I would do the local authorities.
Speaker 1: They're like, okay, yeah, we'll go check it out. They go there, they see nothing. There's nothing.
Speaker 2: They're like, all right, maybe it was somebody who was I don't know. Then the local authorities, the people were checking out. Get back to the police station, tell another officer the situation. He's like, oh, that's interesting because this woman went missing with her child three days ago. Maybe there was something there. Let me go check it out. Goes back to the situation. He's looking around, sees nothing, and all of a sudden, he like goes over by the guardrail and he looks down and he sees a vehicle way down, like thirty forty fifty feet whatever it is, off the cliff. Heads down there. Here's a child. Now the car has been there for three days. The child still buckled into the car. Luckily the child would say, fine, everything happened. But the interesting part was there was no way the woman would have been able to crawl up and yell for help because she died on impact.
Speaker 1: But the woman who.
Speaker 2: First approach swore that that was the woman that she saw. I believe lying on the side of the road, even though she had already been deceased.
Speaker 3: Do you believe on Do you believe in stuff like that?
Speaker 1: Because that's spooky.
Speaker 3: I believe that I would believe that the.
Speaker 1: Way they say that child is because of that woman was there? You know she wasn't there. That's spooky, I believe, Well, I mean it happens, so like I have to believe it.
Speaker 3: I feel like, no, you don't have to believe that they actually saw someone. But WHI else would they.
Speaker 1: Call and believe?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Weird, spook, spooky soo.
Speaker 4: So this is we were talking about this earlier third man effect. So like or they call it third man syndrome. He can go by either It's like when people are in extreme distress, danger or about to have a near death experience, there's like a feeling that there's someone else present, either giving them an unexpected sense of comfort or warning them that something.
Speaker 3: Awful is about to happen.
Speaker 4: So then people poll submitted these different stories about these moments that they happened. This one says, my husband and I went out to lunch one day. The restaurant had TVs hanging from the ceiling, and one of them was in the corner next to our table. As soon as we sat down, I kept hearing a voice saying go to the bathroom first. I ignored it and I didn't need to go, but it was so persistent. I was like, I'm just going to go to the bathroom. I was in the bathroom for about thirty seconds, just to wash my hands, because like, I don't know why I need to be in here. When I went back out to the dining room, I realized the TV above our table had fallen and landed on top of the chair I had just been sitting in.
Speaker 3: Thank god, I listened to that voice.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm talking about. Why where is the book? Where is it coming from?
Speaker 1: Fallin?
Speaker 3: Dude, I don't know.
Speaker 4: In nineteen eighty one, my parents took me to New York to see a couple of Broadway plays. Lex One day, we were walking down a very busy street and I walked behind my dad's wheelchair so I.
Speaker 3: Didn't get crushed.
Speaker 4: Being a curious kid and a big city, I fell further and further behind my parents. I was standing near the curb and suddenly a big seventies Cadillac pulled over. A man in the back seat opened the door and grabbed my arm. At the same time, I felt and saw a man in a tan suit reach around.
Speaker 3: My chest and pull me back hard.
Speaker 4: The man in the car slammed the door and the car peeled out of there. I turned around looking for the man in the tan suit, but he wasn't there.
Speaker 3: No one was.
Speaker 4: The area around me was empty because everybody was so surprised at what had just happened. I asked, where's the man in the tan suit, and the people around me said, we didn't see any man. It just like like it looked like you pulled your arm away. Then my parents came running back to get me again. I still have no idea what happened, but my arms were both sore the next day in all three places where I was grabbed or pulled.
Speaker 3: Hate it.
Speaker 1: I don't like any of that, but it.
Speaker 4: Is also good because it saves these people. Several years ago, my husband and I were in a low store.
Speaker 3: My husband had a.
Speaker 4: History of heart issues and had a pacemaker as well as a defrib Oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh, a defa fib Thank.
Speaker 3: You, the fibrilator defibri rely not the fIF fib, I get you. He was six three and weighed over two hundred pounds at the time.
Speaker 4: Suddenly he told me he wasn't filling well and he knew he was going down. I looked ahead and saw a lawns swing on display. I told him to try to get to the swing. He didn't make it and.
Speaker 3: Started a fall.
Speaker 4: The store had a concrete floor, and I knew I had to keep his head from hitting it. I was trying to hold onto his upper body and ease him down, but I was struggling and there was no one around us.
Speaker 3: Suddenly, a pair of tanned.
Speaker 4: Leather shoes, obviously expensive handmade and I assume Italian, appeared, and two slender, tanned arms slid under my husband's shoulders, just inches from the floor and laid him down very gently.
Speaker 3: I didn't look up.
Speaker 4: I was so worried about my husband because his defibrillator. I'm not God were in the story from this. Why can I not say that defibrilla hadn't gone off. I remember saying thank you, but the man never said a word back.
Speaker 3: When I did look up, there was no one there.
Speaker 4: So basically, the woman who saw had happened called nine one one, but not a single other person saw someone help us that day.
Speaker 3: So stuff like that constantly. There are a million more of these.
Speaker 1: It's nice to know that there's something out there looking for people in these situations. When you're not working.
Speaker 3: Why can't I say that? What is it? Hold?
Speaker 1: I got spell seconds, hold on de fib It's just defibrilator.
Speaker 3: No, it's not there.
Speaker 4: It's spelled like this, D E F I, B R I L L A t O R.
Speaker 3: So say it slated.
Speaker 2: The R silent it's I don't know, or is it de fibrillator it's I've definitely never heard someone say, hey, hand me the defibrillator.
Speaker 3: No, it sounds the defibrillators.
Speaker 1: You're telling me there's a silent R and defibrillator.
Speaker 3: Is it defibulator?
Speaker 1: I don't even want to be a part of the society anymore.
Speaker 4: It feels like it's fitting to do, like who are you gonna call for an injury situation?
Speaker 3: Like who are you gonna call if you get injured?
Speaker 4: That's Russell with Nicolay Law, and he actually did not approve me doing like a weird Ghostbusters take. So I would like to redact that immediately. If you are injured, that is the person you call, though, and they're gonna take on your case and make sure the insurance companies pay. And that's what's important at the end of the day, that you're covered give them a call one eight five five N I C O L E T or you can visit them at nicolay law dot com.
Speaker 3: It's raining baby, It's sown Today's trending with Felon and Colt one.
Speaker 9: On kd WB.
Speaker 4: Obviously the biggest trending story is the snow. And I've been just baiting people.
Speaker 3: On my TikTok o what you've been saying.
Speaker 4: I posted like a video showing the snow, and my buddy Mike was like, has it ever snowed on Halloween here?
Speaker 3: And I was like, I don't know anyone, and it's in. It shows that.
Speaker 4: No one reads your caption on TikTok because my caption actually said it's not the Blizzard of ninety one. But but if you want to go play into it on my TikTok you canhead just be like, oh fallin, you haven't heard the Blizzard of ninety one. It's at fallon fala n ktw B. Thank you for my TikTok follow wink.
Speaker 1: But nothing.
Speaker 3: I got a platform to beg for it. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I also shared the one time I ever got in trouble at school because I never got called at the principal's office. I was always a rule follower, and I had one spooky thing. Some would call it psychotic. I called it spooky, and the police got called. What tell the full story on my TikTok today? There the police got called. Yeah, I learned.
Speaker 3: I learned a lot of valuable lessons that day. I really did.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna dive into this is all Halloween today. Let's be honest. You know it's about pandy today. But people are about that pizza. You know, it's one of the busiest days of the year for pizza, like a top five pizza day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we were talking about doing that tonight.
Speaker 4: Actually my friends are They like always host like in their neighborhood, like a little open house. It's interesting you would order pizza again. By the way, you just gave me that luck hammered some pizza. But I know what's gonna happen. Colt lies to He doesn't lie to wife about stop you do. He doesn't lie to his wife about like actual shady things like seeing other women, you know, stuff like that. He lies to his wife about what he eats and it's so funny. She's like yeah, and she calls him Colton. She doesn't call him cult, so she always like, yeah, Colton's was so hungry when he got home. He said, I only had was like a handful of nuts. I'm like a handful of nuts. I saw that beast teak down. I'm like a half of pizza. And She's like, why is he like me? And I'm like, I don't know, but I feel like a bad friend and I can just betrayed him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are that, She'll say, balance tells me everything.
Speaker 4: I will, I like, Jed, if she asks me, I'll just tell her. So I just let her know that she's at her post and Damon from Vampire Diaries looking hot on Halloween on her Instagram stories.
Speaker 3: But it is a big, big day.
Speaker 4: A lot of people also get married on Halloween because you.
Speaker 3: Know, they get married on like Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: A lot of people do New Year's even because it's like kind of like a unique way.
Speaker 3: To do it.
Speaker 4: But a lot of people love Halloween, so they'll lean into that and they'll do a little, uh, I don't know, Halloween marriage.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Some people will even do like ask their guests to dress up and stuff. But it's really it's more popular that you might realize.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: Also, they say Americans are going to spend approximately.
Speaker 4: Three point five billion on Halloween candy this year. That's three point five billion more than they spent one hundred years ago. By the way, because it didn't even become a thing till the twenties or thirties.
Speaker 3: Before that, people hand it out fruit.
Speaker 4: Ah yeah, if you can, you imagine, actually you would like it. Can you imagine if someone handed you like a thing of grapes instead of.
Speaker 1: Sour patch kids, I take it back, Yeah, to be out, I'd be pretty sick.
Speaker 3: You love great.
Speaker 1: That's how expensive they are. If you hit me with some raspberries, that's crazy. You know what happen. That's the equipment, like a king size.
Speaker 4: You know what I won't buy anymore. I'm done what blueberries can suck it. They're like ten dollars through twelve blueberries. I'm done with blueberries for the minute.
Speaker 1: You gotta get the wild frozen blueberries. It tastes better anyways.
Speaker 3: Why would I get frozen?
Speaker 1: Becauses so much better. You get so much more.
Speaker 4: First of all, when we actually get frozen fruit. We do get the wild blueberries. Yeah, but if I want fresh produce in my fridge, I don't go buy the frozen It.
Speaker 1: Taste you gotta try. It tastes so good, so good.
Speaker 4: It's stained so much if I dip my hand in the bag, my hand, that's true.
Speaker 3: Is that why your hand is always blue?
Speaker 1: Like Bobcorn?
Speaker 4: Oh it's interesting you echo you have standards. When I just saw you eat two slices of pizza, massive pieces and.
Speaker 3: You didn't use your hands at all. Well, actually that's actually a whole skill set.
Speaker 2: I actually dump it in like I'm eating the remaining chips in a bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's fair sick either way. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: We're gonna come back. Oh sorry, kat's Ie, We're gonna come back. We do have your usher tickets at around three forty, so just keep.
Speaker 3: That in mind.
Speaker 4: KDWB one oh one point three katiewb with Salon and cold. This is like one of the biggest Halloween costumes of the year. Everyone's dressing up like Sabrina Carpenter in her music videos and her concerts, and you can win tickets to see Sabrina Carpenter thanks to katiewb.
Speaker 3: It's so easy.
Speaker 4: You just listen on the iHeartRadio app, which is free to one oh one point three katiewb. Every fifteen minutes you listen, a little thing pops up and you get like another entry to win tickets to her show in La. We pay for the airfare of the hotel, the tickets, all of that, so keep that in mind. She posted her Halloween costumes, little Playboy, Bunnie, Tinkerbells.
Speaker 3: Some cute stuff.
Speaker 4: But right now we are giving away Usher tickets with our after school pop quiz. We make it so easy. We have some simple trivia. You compete against one other person. Whoever gets the most correct right first wins the tickets and Usher is in town on Saturday. You can call the play now six five, nine, eight nine, katiewb.
Speaker 8: Oh, you've.
Speaker 4: One oh one point three KATIEWB with Thalan and Cold, Happy Halloween.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: It is your after school pop quiz. We're gonna give you that one second. Got a lot coming up. We have Dasha tickets coming up. We have a dream expert joining us to talk about your nightmares right after four and right now we have your Usher tickets. We're playing with Bonnie and Rosedale and Haley and Downing. We're gonna ask you multiple well not multip quoest. We're going to ask you trivia questions. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name. The first two wins the Usher tickets.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Okay? Perfect?
Speaker 4: Who wrote the Great Gatsby?
Speaker 6: Oh the album?
Speaker 10: Bonnie?
Speaker 3: Yes, Bonnie? That is Rosdy Bonnie.
Speaker 1: Why do you think Colleen Hoover?
Speaker 4: Well, very different, little a little before Colleen's time.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 4: Question number two, what is the largest species of shark?
Speaker 3: Three two one?
Speaker 4: Yes, Haley whale shark? Whale shark is correct. Okay, we gotta go quicker watch to number three? What is the name of the fictional town in Stranger Things?
Speaker 3: Three two one? All right, I know we're.
Speaker 4: I feel like we're quickly google searching the answer, so I'm trying to make this as fair as possible. I feel like I hear some typing, so I know they're Usher tickets. They're very important. But so we're gonna do very quick countdowns. If you don't know what immediately, then we'll move on to the next question.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready? What famous magician died on Halloween?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 6: Oh boy?
Speaker 1: I have no idea three two one not Chris Angel, Harry Houdini.
Speaker 3: Oh really, Oh I learned something?
Speaker 1: Yeah you did? Okay, next question? What a seven times seven Fannie?
Speaker 4: Bonnie Hayley forty nine aud it, just like that, Bonnie coming in. You got those Usher tickets. Congratulations, you're welcome.
Speaker 3: Hold on one second, we'll grab your info. Bonnie. Thanks for trying, Haley, Well you got.
Speaker 4: Dasha is coming to the KATIEWB Skyroom. It's one on one point three Katie w B, Sallin and Colt. So she's going to be here on November fourth, and the sky Room is our perform venue if you will, at the radio station. So it's very intimate and the only way to win passes is my listening to KATIEWB. We're gonna give those two collar ten right now, six ' five one nine eight nine KATIEWB. And every hour we're gonna do a Halloween mashup thanks to DJ Hamster Dance. He's a great DJ in the Twin Cities. He very fun Instagram. If you want to follow along, oh, share one of his videos on our stories so you can see him. But here is another Halloween mix. Happy Halloween A one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and cult Lorie. She is a dream expert and I just love her so much. She's so great. She's gonna come on with us. We're gonna talk about what your dreams mean, especially some nightmares or some people lined up to talk about their reoccurring nightmares and what those mean. We're gonna do that in about six minutes on kdwble.
Speaker 1: What normal or No on one on one point three KADWB.
Speaker 4: Both Falon and Cold. Okay, look I screwed some timing up. Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna take the blame. I'm not gonna blame someone else.
Speaker 3: I totally.
Speaker 4: We've booked guests the past couple of days at four o'clock, our dream experts at four thirty.
Speaker 3: So I was wrong. It's not four. Please forgive me because she is going to be on at four thirty.
Speaker 1: I think, with some time for us to process this, we're going to forgive you.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much now, I know it can't mean it an immediate thing. Try lately normal or note. Whenever I read a book and a song lyric pops in my head, I have to sing the song in order to continue reading.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't. I don't know if that's ever happened to me.
Speaker 4: I don't either, mostly because I don't really read books. I listen to them, so like my my, my mind is really listening to the audio book.
Speaker 1: To be fair, that's the same as reading in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Well, it absolutely is the same as reading. First of all, that would be disrespecting people who are blind and being like nooes account, you didn't read the book because you listen to it.
Speaker 1: You took the words right out of my mouth.
Speaker 4: Normal or no carrying extra deodorant in your purse everywhere you go?
Speaker 3: That's from Patty.
Speaker 2: Okay, how what like extra extra or just like one like you got packs in there or you just you got one just in case.
Speaker 4: Someone told me the other day that they have them everywhere. They have one of their car, one at work, one at home, one in like different rooms of the house, one of their gym bag.
Speaker 2: How often has it happened where they're stashing and left and right.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think maybe you just you can be anywhere and be like, I don't smell that fresh. I want to I want to spice it up spruce it up.
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 2: This is the nice thing about having naturally odorant is it never even works anyway, So it's like, why bother?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 1: Yeah, doesn't you're gonna put it on? Doesn't help?
Speaker 4: I think I don't have any of my purse. I think it's normal to have like an extra one. I think a lot of people have in their car to see.
Speaker 3: The car or.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 1: So just th on my bike.
Speaker 4: Normal kind but a break, but kind of refreshing, you know, like a cold plunge in your pit, like.
Speaker 1: A mint from a pit, surprised, surprise, normal or nope.
Speaker 4: Closing your eyes for ten seconds while driving speed doesn't matter and opening them and seeing if you're still between the lines.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, the person who submitted that stop.
Speaker 1: That's tense. Dude. You want to know how long ten seconds is?
Speaker 3: That's so long?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 1: Two, three? Good radio?
Speaker 3: Four this spot, that's great radio. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: We're still counting. Yeah, that's insane. I can see two seconds.
Speaker 3: No, no, I do something in your eye. You got to blink it out.
Speaker 1: Sure, Hey, let me know if this is normal or no. Nope.
Speaker 2: I've been so tired where I'll get to a red light and if it's a long light. If it's a long no, like the I don't even know the one in the west end Cedar Lake.
Speaker 1: And whatever road that is. I'll put my car in park.
Speaker 3: You ride a bike? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I know I've done this in my wife's vehicle.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll put my car in park while it's red, and then I'll just wait for someone to beep at me when it turns green, just to get like a quick twenty second nap.
Speaker 1: You've never done that before. It absolutely you throw your car and park and you're like, oh, I'm sitting here anyways, whatever, it's gonna be like three minutes. Let me just close my eyes.
Speaker 4: I put my car in park so that I not like so I can if I like have to, for instance, all of drops a French fry. Yeah, nah, drops her bar, and then I put it in park and reach back and grab because I'm gonna try to keep my foot on the No, I don't take a quick nap until someone honks at me, you.
Speaker 1: Psycho, anybody done that? The only one has anybody taking a nap at a red light? Five three nine to one chat.
Speaker 3: I heard this.
Speaker 4: One earlier, and this is a Halloween themed one, and it's been on my mind since normal or nope, going in a couple's costume couples costumes with your sibling.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that feels a little.
Speaker 2: What kind of couple's costume, like an actual like they were a couple. Yeah, that seems like and I don't want to be judge, but it seems like when you think about your sibling.
Speaker 3: Cole, turn that off.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad I don't have any brothers, so this doesn't even work for me because there's no iam into my sister Kara.
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's not my type.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 4: Well, you think I have a picture in my like billfold? What is this nineteen eighty?
Speaker 1: You go your phone right there?
Speaker 3: It's charging.
Speaker 1: You don't want to show me because you know she's your type.
Speaker 4: Also, I'm so creepy too, because if you looked at my phone, the most recent thing I've pulled up is Sydney Sweetey on my Instagram. Yeah, it's because I was because I'm going to read a story about her coming up in the pop Culture Minute. But also it is going to show you this videover where she's so hot, not like you haven't seen it but you claim you've never looked at her Instagram. She was on Instagram the why is your for you page only Sydney Sweeney pictures.
Speaker 1: It's not even true.
Speaker 3: It's that cookies.
Speaker 1: There's difference between videos and pictures.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, that's your normal or nope.
Speaker 4: Someone texted in that they have chapsticks everywhere, puns video to run by the.
Speaker 1: Way, but nobody has taking a nap at a red light.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, colts all the time at red lights. That's what's up. There's one nine. I see you don't read.
Speaker 3: Up with those phone numbers.
Speaker 1: Last three, last three, that's all.
Speaker 4: Someone wants to know how you got to work today, Colt? Did you ride your bike?
Speaker 1: And they said, I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: It's the pop Culture Minute with Sellent and.
Speaker 1: Cult on one of one point three kd WB.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: I don't think anything's actually going to happen in this Megan Stallion situation. But her brand new documentary dropped today on Amazon and in the documentary, she admits to lying to Gail King. In an interview, she basically said that she was bsing when she told Gail she never hooked up with Tony lane Da.
Speaker 11: YadA YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 2: Ya.
Speaker 4: I can'tnot shit any when this comes on ya ya yah and the thing where my hand goes up on my Okay, there we go. So she comes clean and she says that she hooked up with Tory once or twice when she was drunk.
Speaker 3: Now, the reason that.
Speaker 4: It might be a big deal to Tory Lanez and his team is because his nonprofit law firm that represents him told Timsey the fact that Meggan lied about her sexual relationship with Toy obviously makes her an unreliable witness. If someone lies in front of millions of people, how can you trust what they say any other time? And if you don't know the backstory. She says he shot her on the foot and he says he didn't. Basically it comes down to that she won the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta google that, really, quicks, I can't remember she got hit or not train her foot. This is weird Google search.
Speaker 4: Toy is currently, by the way, serving a ten year sentence for the shooting, so they think this could help him with an appeal. And I don't know. I doubt it could, but I mean, you never know. I think her admitting to lying about that doesn't that doesn't mean she lied about other things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I'm just getting a bunch feet picks now, so I know you're into that.
Speaker 4: So Sidney Sweeney, she's had such a quick rise in Hollywood. I was just showing cult some of her videos and pictures on Instagram, and I'm like, dude, if I look like Sidney Sweeney, you bet your butt, I'd be posting.
Speaker 1: Like that too.
Speaker 4: Like the most like she'll all of her posts are pretty much product placement ads, sponsored ads. Get it girl, get that money. But there's one where she's like applying makeup. I don't know if it's a bathing suit or low cut shirt and she's just pressing them together and putting on this underree conceal her. And no one applies makeup like that. But I'm like, I get it. She's getting those views, so I don't hate it at all.
Speaker 1: No, she's getting the money.
Speaker 4: Just so I'm not into women, and I'm like, yeah, she's got a great body. Well, she recently took in for the new movie The Housemaid. She's in seven point five million, so she's right up there with top dogs like Zendeia who got ten million for her new tennis movie Challengers. But remember Zindaa started out as like a child star. But Sidney really has had this rapid ascent to the top to an A list actor over the past few years, and it's really impressive. So you might be like, yo, she's just because she's hot, right, but remember a lot of hot people. No, I'm not kidding, Like if you're super hot and you're only known for being hot, like looks. Look at Pamela Anderson. She had the hit TV show because she was hot, but then she did like a movie or two and people were like, she's not a great actress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she fell off.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's almost more annoying. So it's like, ah, you have all the looks and skilled that sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's actually I would say she's really talented. Your girl Brianna chicken Fry. I don't know her, but I know what other people do. Some people know her because she did Zach Bryan. Some people know her because she's on the really popular podcast was Dave Portnoy. They Went Tag finally recorded an episode since Zach Bryan like like just surprised her by posting we broke up.
Speaker 3: She's like, what the hell? But she's she.
Speaker 4: Said, sorry, guys, try to record, can't do it. I got to focus my mental health. So she's taken another little little breaky break from that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Did you watch the Martha Stewart documentary yet? It came out yesterday.
Speaker 2: I I've seen some things about it and it looks really good. Talk about anybody, probably her?
Speaker 3: Okay, I watched last night. It's on Netflix.
Speaker 4: It's like one of the top movies called Don't Move, and it has a girl from Yellowstone on it, and there the guy in it. I've seen him in a ton of things. I don't know what it is, but it's a thriller, and I would say it's decently good. Decently good. It's not great, you know what I mean. It's not like one of the top thrillers I've seen. It's like every movie like Netflix, decently good.
Speaker 1: Why why don't we do? Is there anything that just make a good movie?
Speaker 4: The early reviews for Wicked are saying it's phenomenal, like the best, like musical, like stage production, movie adaptation, and like forever, so I think that'll be good. The two movies I'm most looking forward to this year are the new Wicked movie and the new Moana movie.
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's gonna be sick.
Speaker 4: I love Moana so much. I don't I didn't even look in to see who if they hired Lynn Manuel Miranda to write the music again, but I hope they did because those songs were banger. You're welcome, great song. All right, that is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz. We really are going to come back with a dream Expert. I didn't screw up this time. I don't think and talk about what your dreams mean, talk about some nightmares because we have recurring nightmares as well. In about six minutes, one on one point three, Katie WB with Thallon and Cult and we have our dream Expert, Lourie Lowenberg joining us.
Speaker 3: Hi, Laurie, Happy.
Speaker 8: Halloween, Happy Halloween.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited you could come on. I've known Laurie for years. She used to even come on with us in Reno, Nevada back when I worked in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've known you other for a very long time.
Speaker 4: She came on the Jason Show the other day and it was so awesome. So I was like, we have to have you on for Halloween. We'll talk about nightmares. And just so you know, if you ever want to find Lori, it is so easy when you type in dream expert in Google, she is the.
Speaker 1: First name that pops up lex.
Speaker 4: I know, very impressive, but I always like to like start off, Laurie, how do you kind of explain our dreams just in a generic way to start off, Like, the most surprising thing I learned from you is that when you have a dream, it's all based on what happened that day.
Speaker 8: Correct, Yeah, your dreams. First of all, you got to look at your dreams as a thinking process, because that's what they are. Land and nonsense, very much meaningful, and it is a continuation of your thoughts streams in the day because you know, as you're going about your day, you're thinking to yourself, You're talking to yourself. You're driving to work, you're thinking and talking to yourself. You're taking a shower, you're thinking, you're talking to yourself as you just alt to sleep, but not you're thinking, you're talking to yourself. That thought stream continues as you go to sleep, and then once you enter arim dream sleep, your thoughts stream is still continuing and you're still talking yourself, but rather than talking yourself in worth, you're talking to yourself in symbols, in metaphors and emotions and also in memory.
Speaker 1: That's complex, so it's it's going relax.
Speaker 8: But you when you can figure out your dreams and make sense out of them, they make a lot of sense and you'll find that they're very practical and very helpful to what you're going.
Speaker 12: Through right now.
Speaker 1: Does a nightmare come from anxiety.
Speaker 6: Then.
Speaker 8: Well, nightmare are connected to our most difficult as well as unresolved issues. So whatever is the most difficult thing going on in your life right now? And if you're having bad dreams, well that's that's why. But as foremostly hard experience, they're actually really good for you. They're helpers because they're shining a light on, like I said, a difficult issue that your sub conscious wants.
Speaker 12: You to stick break it down.
Speaker 8: You'll see that they're helping.
Speaker 2: We do have somebody on the phone with one of their dreams, but I just I have one question before you answer, So, yeah, what if in one of my dreams somebody I know dies and I've had a stream multiple times.
Speaker 3: Is it the same person?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay.
Speaker 12: When did the dream start?
Speaker 1: Maybe a couple of years ago, okay.
Speaker 8: And so when you do of death, it's usually because something in your real life or perhaps something within yourself is coming.
Speaker 12: To an end or changing.
Speaker 8: So since you keep dreaming about this same particular person, is there any sort of change going on with them or within your relationship?
Speaker 1: I feel like I can never get to them, Like they're always distant, like they live far away from here, so I can never I feel like I'm just losing Oh, there it is, I'm losing themself.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like this relationship is flying your mind.
Speaker 1: That's why they keep falling off that clue.
Speaker 8: So here's what you take from it.
Speaker 12: It doesn't dream that just means something.
Speaker 8: They give you a takeaway. So your dream is show you this distance and this change you're feeling in the form of a death, so you can understand that if something isn't done, this could be a permanent ending in the relationship.
Speaker 1: I've had so many warnings, You've had a lot of warnings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, all right, Laura, we have Kelsey on the phone.
Speaker 3: Kelsey, are you there, Yes, I'm here. Okay.
Speaker 10: Cool.
Speaker 4: You're on with Laurie so you can explain to her your reoccurring dream and she can help you figure out what that means.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Hello.
Speaker 10: So my reoccurring dream is it's basically like I'm sleeping, laying down, and I can see inside my eyeballs but they're like hollow, and then they start like unraveling, like spiling, kind of like an apple peeler, like those spiraling apple pillars, and it like slowly starts to unravel and hope it just kind of slowly unravels, and then by the time it gets to almost the end, I always wake up, like I never get to what happens after it unravels.
Speaker 6: But that's it.
Speaker 12: Wow, Okay, and said, this is recurring.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is recurring.
Speaker 12: Okay, when did it start?
Speaker 10: I don't know, like exactly, but it's been happening for a couple of years. Then I'll have it, like sometimes more frequently than not, and then I'll go without having it, and then I'll come back again.
Speaker 8: And Okay, I think I have an idea of what this could be.
Speaker 12: But when you're in the stream and you're.
Speaker 8: Watching your eyeballs feel like this. Do you remember thinking or saying anything to yourself while it's happening in the dream?
Speaker 13: I don't think so.
Speaker 10: I don't think I'm ever there's ever any like noise or talking or anything.
Speaker 6: It's just just.
Speaker 8: Watching it basically for no thought process, just watching it happen. Yeah, okay, So since you've been having it for about two years, we should be able to connect it to something that's been ongoing for two years now. Your eyes to the dreaming mind will usually represent your point as views, meeting your perspective.
Speaker 12: Of something or someone.
Speaker 8: And as you described your dream to me, you did say the word unrattling. You also use the words pealing, and so you know, we'll say when when something's falling apart and some kind of truth or belief it's falling apart, we'll see it's unraveling. And when we're paying more attention to something to say, our eyes are pealed. So has there been something for the past two years in your life where you're seeing things differently, like you're seeing more of the truth of something.
Speaker 12: Or someone.
Speaker 10: Probably, I mean there's been some things where I could probably say that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, So.
Speaker 12: In order to pinpoint what it is the next.
Speaker 8: Time you get this dream, look at the day before and ask yourself if there's something going on where I was really starting to see something or someone for what it or they really.
Speaker 4: Are true that is, and that's like the thing that was like, thank you so much, Kelsey. That always like blows my mind as like I didn't realize with stuff from that day. And then I would look at things literally like oh, my dog got hit by a car and you and Laurie you were like, no, your dog represents something different and that dream probably and so I just I my mind was blown by that. We have other people who have reoccurring nightmares. We're going to talk to them when we come back with Laurie Lowenberg. She is a dream expert. If you look her up a Google dream expert, she'll literally pop up. So you can, like, if you have a dreams that are recurring or whatever, you can talk to Lourie and kind of dig deeper into what's going on in your life as well.
Speaker 2: And I have a dream a question about like a sleep paralysis in somebody.
Speaker 4: We actually have someone who has a sleep paralysis kind of situation too. Yeah, well we're going to get into it.
Speaker 3: Laurd's here for you.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get this wool on the phone and hear more from Laurie in about five minutes on one oh one point three kd w B.
Speaker 3: At one point three KATIEWV with Fallon.
Speaker 4: And cult and lucky enough for us, we get to have a dream.
Speaker 3: Expert on with us.
Speaker 4: Laurie Lowenberg joins us, and we actually have a few people lined up. But Laurie, before we jump into to someone, someone asks, what does it mean when you have weeks of no dreams? Like just nothing at all?
Speaker 8: Okay, so you are still dreaming during those weeks. Dreaming is a natural necessary function of the brain.
Speaker 12: Your brain is designed to dream during sleep.
Speaker 8: Every ninety minutes you enter arim dreamsplate you're just not remembering, okay for whatever reason. So is the way you're waking up or maybe you know your sleepsaf but you are still dreaming.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, we're gonna jump in with Sarah. Sarah has uh something in common? Sarah, you said you, your mom, and your sister all have this. You're on with Laurie so you can dive into your reoccurring situation.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Hi, Lourie, and highlin I have, and so do my sister.
Speaker 6: And my mom. They're all different.
Speaker 9: Though we each have sleep paralysis. And I've had the same exact situation since I was little, like since I remember dreaming when I was a little kid, and so I've like I'm really big into dream meetings and stuff I've dug into mine, and I just want to hear what you would have to say about that the tram that I deal with, not sleep in general, but like what my exact situation represents, what is yours?
Speaker 3: Can you explan that to LORI?
Speaker 6: Yep, absolutely so mine are. I don't know any part of the dream except when I am in sleep paralysis and there I'm in laying flat on my back in my bed and there's like a smoky, dark black figure over me. That is, it's not actually touching me, but it's I can feel it.
Speaker 9: Like pushing on my arms and choking me, and I have been able to get it off of me, like while in while I've been dreaming, I've been able to u lucid dream most recently.
Speaker 8: But okay, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that's mine. But it's the same thing every single time, and I and I wake up and if I go back to sleep without walking around a little bit, I will immediately fall right back into the sleep paralysis.
Speaker 8: Okay, and your mom and your sister had this same, same, same sleep paralysis, different.
Speaker 12: Situations and frequently.
Speaker 8: How frequently do you get this?
Speaker 6: So when I was little it would happen. When I was little, it would happen all the time, like minimum once a week. And as I've gotten older, more specifically in the last couple of years, for me, I've maybe twice a year.
Speaker 8: Okay, so you're sleep It sounds like you probably have not great plate.
Speaker 6: I have an incredible sleep, oh okay, Because sleep proalysis is usually caused by fitful nights of sleep, and it's.
Speaker 8: Caused by the brain getting stuck in the in between state of sleep, being asleep and awake at the same time.
Speaker 12: So for listeners who don't know what sleep.
Speaker 8: Proalysis is, it's when you're lying in bed, you think you're asleep, but you could be awake, and it kind of feels like a dream but it also feels real, but yet you can't move, you can't love your body, and then there's this weird, usually dark, sinister presence in the room. Some people perceive it as a ghost, ory demon or an alien.
Speaker 1: Hey, Laurie, can't ask you something about that?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that like a collective thought that we've had for generations, like the figure? And does the figure change like throughout time, like something we're all collectively afraid of.
Speaker 12: Yes to a degree. Yes.
Speaker 8: So what's happening when we're stuck in this in between states of sleep?
Speaker 1: It's got hypnogogia.
Speaker 8: You are still literally paralyzed from being in a dream. Whenever we enter our dream sleep, the brain releases a chemical that paralyzes our skeleton muscles, so we don't get.
Speaker 1: Up and act out the dreams.
Speaker 13: So built in.
Speaker 8: Safety mechanisms when we're having messed up sleep, which is usually the culprit, we'll start to wake up before our brain can reactivate our skeletal muscles. So we're briefly stuck in this in between state and we're still paralyzed. That's where the sensation of of the prolysis comes from. That the being suffocated or the pressure on you comes from if you're just feeling the proalysis. Okay, Now, the reason why we get this dark, sinister presence in the rooms because the state is also a hallucinogenic state, and the brain's kind of playing tricks on you. You're hallucinating, and the fear center of the brains you nigdalis, which is very highly active during this stock period, so it's very frightening. And instance we're also hallucinating. We hallucinate like a demon or a ghost or whatever. We kind of find fearful. And does it change throughout the ages? Yeah, back in the old in the in the medieval days, people thought it was like a witch.
Speaker 12: And they called it the old Hag syndrome.
Speaker 3: The high school to.
Speaker 4: Laurie, Hey, Sarah, I we have to go to our next person, but thank you for calling it.
Speaker 3: I hope that Laurie helped you a little bit with that.
Speaker 4: We got to hop into Natalie and another Sarah here in a second. So if you have time where we're gonna come right back after Chapel Row and to do another dream. Okay, all right, cool, were do that and this is about fifteen seconds. We're gonna go into Chapel and then we're gonna come back and get Laurie on for two more reoccurring dreams. Don't forget we have dash of tickets coming up in just a few minutes as well on one on one point three kd WB one on one point three KATIEWB with ballin and cult leave.
Speaker 3: Your Dasha tickets. You can call in right now.
Speaker 4: She's gonna be in our KDWB skyroom on November four. Only way in is to win, and that is like our studio we have at the radio station.
Speaker 1: So we call her ten.
Speaker 3: Sixty five one nine eight nine KTWB.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do one more round with our dream expert, Lori Lowenberg. She's on the phone and we're gonna bring in our next person has a recurring dream.
Speaker 3: It Natalie.
Speaker 4: You're on with Laurie if you want to explain your dream to her.
Speaker 13: Lori. So, this dream that I've had for as long as I can remember is where I'm running away from these two men. I never see their faces. I run into this house where I think is familiar, but I run in and it's completely foreign. I run up these stairs, I find a window, jump out the window.
Speaker 1: I go to scream.
Speaker 13: Nothing comes out, and then as I'm screaming, all of a sudden one of the men grab my arm and then that's when I wake up.
Speaker 3: Oh I hate it.
Speaker 8: Okay, So you said, you've been having this for a bad as long as you can.
Speaker 13: Oh, yeah, I think I was still living with my parents, so it had to have been at least in my teens.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay.
Speaker 8: So lifelong recurring dreams like yours are usually caused by a lifelong recurring behavior pattern, and whenever you exhibit the behavior in your life, you get the dream that night. Now, the theme chase dream is super common, and it's most often caused by avoidant avoiding confrontations, avoiding responsibilities, avoiding issues that you know you need to deal with that you don't kiss are difficult. So do you have this behavior or maybe you don't.
Speaker 13: Yep, So it's yep, it's one of those things that like, if I get into.
Speaker 12: That was going to be my first guest.
Speaker 8: Because another clue in the dream is that when you're screaming, nothing comes out. That's your subconscious showing me you're not using your voice when you need to.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 13: No, I mean with friends, like friends family, especially like if they you know, something rubs me wrong, like I just kind of stuck it up and say okay, and I don't ever speak up.
Speaker 4: And that night is when you probably have that dream then, right, Laurie.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, So the way to make the dream stop is to change the behavior. Next time there's something revenue the wrong way, it's your voice.
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, Natalie. All Right, we're gonna wrap it up with Sarah. You're on with Laurie. If you'd like to describe your dream, Sarah.
Speaker 7: Hi, Laurie, Yes, thanks for having me on. Over probably the last ten years, I have had a dream involving a tornado. I'm always in different places with different people. Sometimes it's familiar places, familiar people. Sometimes it's fun familiar places and people. The tornado is always off in the distance, and I'm usually watching from like a port, a house, a yard, window, et cetera.
Speaker 9: And no matter what I do, I can't seem to.
Speaker 7: Get somewhere safe to like a basement. The tornado's always coming toward me, but the tornado never hits me in its direct path.
Speaker 8: Okay, and when did you say these dreams started?
Speaker 7: I I have probably had them for I would guess for ten years now, since.
Speaker 8: My kids have been Okay, yeah, okay, So tornadoes dreams are so interesting because they tend to happen to people who are also proud of card carrying members of the Worry Work Club. The tornado is an illustration of what your psyche looks like when you're worrying, and it's it's worried that's beginning to spin out of control, and it's usually worry over things that you have not control over. And your tornadoes are in the distance because it in real life, it's probably racing for something terrible to happen for whatever reason, and it never does, which is why the tornado never gets you in the dreams.
Speaker 9: That makes sense, Okay, So definitely the way to make the dreams So that's interesting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, so the way to make the dreams stop, it's just you know, just let go, you.
Speaker 9: Know, like going like God as they say.
Speaker 8: Just understand that not everything can be in your control. Just you know, go with the flow, just let it be, let it happen. You can get into that mindset that dream will.
Speaker 3: Stop, Okay, Laurie.
Speaker 4: As always, I feel like a lot of people, a lot of people were common to kind of similar that had similar things to some of the people. So I just picked almost a representation of people, and I feel like you probably helped a ton of people like go oh okay, and that's how maybe I can address that in the future and change that I stopped having it. So thank you so much for joining us. Are you dressing up for Halloween tonight?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I'm wearing a really cool witch costure.
Speaker 4: Okay, awesome, I think I saw that actually breaking virgin's blood. If you want to talk to Laurie, you can. You can if you just hype and dream Expert in Google. She's the first one to pop up. Lori low on Burg Laurie, thank you as always. We love having you on.
Speaker 12: I love you.
Speaker 8: You can also find me on social media.
Speaker 12: Laurie l A U r I.
Speaker 7: Laurie is the dream Expert.
Speaker 9: On all social media exactly.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Laurie.
Speaker 4: Have a great night, Happy Halloween, and we're going to dive into our winner for the Dash of Tickets.
Speaker 3: Hello, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 8: Lauren?
Speaker 3: Lauren?
Speaker 4: You just want a pair of Dasha tickets. Congratulations, this is like my wife.
Speaker 7: Instas is like a wedding.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Well congratulations, Yes, you're soome. Yes, all right, hold on one second, we'll grab your info. We gotta do our throwback crow down.
Speaker 3: It's the throwback crow.
Speaker 1: Down, throw Down, Throwback, Throwdown, take you back to the old school, kat w.
Speaker 4: B Cold My both pick a throwback song. You decide on the one we play now. Someone last week said we should stop saying who picked what song because they the people are just voting on their favorite person.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know, No, I don't agree.
Speaker 3: So this week could what is your song selection?
Speaker 2: Mind's a little stupid because there's no singing at all. It's just an instrumental. Hold up, be there, wait a minute.
Speaker 3: How long is this instrumental?
Speaker 1: It's just the goose Bumps. It's like a minute and a half.
Speaker 4: Okay, dude, I love Goosebumps so much growing up.
Speaker 3: Interesting choice, all that.
Speaker 4: Dog Mark so good. It's like Jake whenever something makes a noise in the night. And this is the song I chose this week.
Speaker 3: This all goes so hard.
Speaker 4: There's a day strong at one point and it's just like you lose your mind.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna win. I think that's a pretty certified bob.
Speaker 3: But well, you decide the first.
Speaker 4: You get three votes, we play the song six five, one, nine eight nine kd w B.
Speaker 11: It's the throwback pro down, throw Down, throw back, throw down.
Speaker 6: The old school KD w B.
Speaker 4: Okay, we each picked a kind of kind of a throwback, kind of more so like a Halloween song, and you decide on the one we play. I picked this one this week and cold picked an instrumental.
Speaker 3: But it's awesome. It's goosebumps.
Speaker 1: It's nothing about this for like a minute and a half straight.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got goosebumps.
Speaker 4: You decide though the first or three votes, we play the song.
Speaker 3: Hello Katie w B. Who you're voting for?
Speaker 6: Salid not even mad about it?
Speaker 1: Thank you, appreciate you. Hello Katy w B. Who are we voting for?
Speaker 12: I grew up with goosebump, so I have to go with the goosebumps.
Speaker 9: Steam I did too.
Speaker 3: I read all the well that's a why I read some of the books.
Speaker 1: All of I did not. Hello Kade WDB, who are you voting for?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this. Who's your favorite and who are you voting for?
Speaker 12: Okay, so tough, tough call.
Speaker 13: Because you and I shared the Seavers Pumpkin Ride.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I remember that so lovely?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, so top call because I love both of you.
Speaker 7: Honestly, you're like you you're like children.
Speaker 6: We can't pick one.
Speaker 3: Oh my thank you that means so much.
Speaker 13: I was like, both of you, absolutely, but I gotta go for found.
Speaker 6: Spooky serious Skeleton.
Speaker 4: It's a bot I love it. I gotta get some like glowing lights and ray around.
Speaker 13: Yes, my daughter the second you played it, my daughter was like, I love this song. I was like, okay, we'll call all of those too.
Speaker 4: Jake said he hit his breaking point at the three hundredth play of it.
Speaker 3: But you know whatever, it's kids love it.
Speaker 6: I mean, but that's okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, Katie w B. Who are you voting for?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 13: Have I got to hear that.
Speaker 8: Song one more time?
Speaker 6: I think I'm who's my mind?
Speaker 3: Say you're saying you're you are voting for me?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 3: So you can hear one more time? I mean, can just go crazy?
Speaker 6: Yeah you want?
Speaker 2: Do you want goosebumps or Spooga scary skeletons?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You want the goosebumps one?
Speaker 8: Cut down?
Speaker 3: Can't hear it, can't hear it's just kidding. Okay, we're tired, we're tied.
Speaker 1: No we're not.
Speaker 3: I want No, you didn't okay, what are you serious?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: If you want to cheat. It's all good. Actually, I think we are tied.
Speaker 3: You are such a rage bader.
Speaker 1: Katie double to be. Who are we going to vote for? Today?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 9: I like to vote for Jenny.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're listening to the right show.
Speaker 1: Jenny's not even here.
Speaker 3: Jenny's not on the afternoon show. It's ballid and cold.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, then ballad.
Speaker 1: It doesn't count. Hello, Katie double to be. Who you're gonna vote for?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna do the spooky serious skeleton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. Happy Halloween.
Speaker 4: One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colts. So we did this trend on Instagram. It's been going around how we see each other. So you pick images for each other animal, place, plant, character, seeson, hobby, color, beverage, food. Okay, you put them like in a little grid, kind of like you would little boxes to make a square. I said, Colt, send me yours, I'll put it together. I'll put mine together. And I have some questions about the images you chose.
Speaker 1: For me of what I think about you. Yeah, in terms of these.
Speaker 4: Things, because some that I saw on like TikTok were like so beautiful and studying and yours and yours of mine were I think kind of funny, which fits our personality.
Speaker 3: But like for you, obviously, I picked.
Speaker 4: The animal and EMU because I've done side by sides before. Colt, I think, I'm not saying his mom hooked up with an emu, but something suspicious.
Speaker 1: Now her her parent laws did have an emu farm.
Speaker 3: And see, I don't know. One plus one is two. That's all I know. And so did you have any questions about yours?
Speaker 4: I chose your favorite food flaming hot Cheetos or the food I think represents you. Flaming hot Cheetos diet diet coke was obviously the beverage that represents you. Yeah, no, what about the character you chose? I chose writer Flynn. He's the character from Tangled. Flynn Ryder is whatever his name is, because he's like he's kind of like a con artist, a little sketchy. He lies, but like he does it for the good of like his self, Like he's a good person.
Speaker 3: Deep down, he's a good person.
Speaker 1: I'm a slow burn. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 4: No, he's the thing is he gets away with it because he's very charismatic.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, thank you.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Why why did.
Speaker 3: You pick the Millionaire Matchmaker for mine?
Speaker 2: You are buying the millionaire Matchmaker because you're so bold and you tell how it is. You'll just sit there in a room and be like, you're you're this, this and this, we need to do this, this and this.
Speaker 1: You're British is what you are.
Speaker 4: I don't think I am. I think it's like that with you because you're my best friend. I don't think I'm like that. Well people I don't.
Speaker 2: Know yepping around you. It's not a bad thing. You just tell people how it is. You're not rude about it. It's just you're honest.
Speaker 4: I'm confused about the food. It's like you chose a buffet of sorts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were getting in there with the.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: I'm just like having options. You don't like to be suck to one thing.
Speaker 3: When has that ever been a thing we've discussed.
Speaker 4: I don't know why did you choose my place as the Great Wealth in China.
Speaker 3: I chose Michigan for you because you're from Michigan.
Speaker 2: Because you set boundaries, and if people cross it, they know they're crossing that line. Your boundary is set so stern that they know they're crossing it.
Speaker 4: You feel like you described me as a soldier at times like very aggressive, and you chose my animal as a Koala bear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're sweet but also strong.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Mine were a lot more surface level than yours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your's on the surface hurtful, but I guess there was good intention behind it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean flaming a Cheetos and die Coke. That's a pretty good summary of like who I am as a person and an individual and are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is great. I mean that's not offensive at all. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Today's trending with felon and cold on one on Katie w B. Just so you know, people are freaking out over spooky, scary skeletons. Someone said, dang, that was lit. Someone said I'd never listened to this in full. The DM threw me off.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a banger. That song you can't skip. That song never misses.
Speaker 4: Also, the people are calling out how the girl called it, and they said the confidence with which that woman just yelled out, I'm voting for Jenny, embarrassed.
Speaker 1: For I did.
Speaker 4: The good news is Jenny and I are such good friends, so.
Speaker 3: It's not hurtful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you two are well.
Speaker 4: Some gonna say you're similar, but we're very similar and very different. Yeah, it's hard to explain. We get each other, that's all. We have a podcast together, call it I'm Still Fun. If you want to check it out. That's what's trending. Love is Blind the Minneapolis version, they officially announced that it's going to debut on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Oh you good? You need you're in Hayler almost.
Speaker 2: I did have one of those, kid, but I think it's because my mom give me too many chicken nuggets.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's the thing.
Speaker 4: Halloween is all about the candy, but Colt wants to do a random poll.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's all about the pizza as well.
Speaker 4: We're actually going to our friend's house tonight and she every year orders a bunch of pizza, which is so awesome of her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my wife got a bunch of pizza for tonight.
Speaker 4: Someone texted in earlier and said, does she know that you've already been down in pizza?
Speaker 10: Nope?
Speaker 1: Okay, I had pizza for lunch here and pizza for dinner. Pizza breakfast?
Speaker 3: Is that what bagel bites?
Speaker 4: That song was Pizza in the Moon and Pizza in the Evening, Pizza sabata or.
Speaker 1: Whatever, and nineties were awesome.
Speaker 4: They were well, Colt wants to take an informal poll right now. If you are doing pizza tonight, you're ordering it for Halloween, just text pizza yeah five three nine two one, katiewb one.
Speaker 1: Or za yeah, yeah, zaiya pizzah yeah.
Speaker 3: Whatever, zizz zabaza.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm still thrown off because earlier I tried for like ten minutes to pronounce defibrilator and I couldn't figure it out.
Speaker 1: And somebody texted and they said it's defibrillator.
Speaker 4: No, they said defib brew later fib is what they are, Yeah, they are. But it is like people don't realize how big of a pizza day it is. They say it's like a top five day for pizzas ordered in the US. Who knew, Yeah, we thought it was a little at the candy, you know. People going hard on the pizza too, Like I'm not cooking tonight.
Speaker 2: We're an awful day or how what is the what is like the heart attack right on that? Like we're just like I just feel like you're eating so much candy and so much pizza.
Speaker 3: It's got to be it's balanced cult. It's balanced.
Speaker 1: Pizza bounces out the no every other day.
Speaker 3: You just don't do it every single day.
Speaker 1: Monster, That's my issue.
Speaker 3: I went in the we had a pot like a work today.
Speaker 4: I go in the room and Colts and there down in cookies and when I come in the room, he grabs fruit and thinks that it's gonna trick me that he's been eating fruit. I was like, Okay, there's chocolate on your face. Count chocola. Calm down, you're turnding. Brought to you by nikolay Law dot com one on one point three KATIEWV with Fallon and Colt. The number of people just texting it. This was my favorite one because you talk about how pizza is like the top food for Halloween.
Speaker 3: For some reason, that was candy and it candy is not gonna be wrong, but.
Speaker 4: Like it's a top five pizza day and this is what we got so far. We were like, are you getting it tonight? Someone said wasn't gonna have pizza, but now I am za.
Speaker 3: Yeah what this one said I was gonna make pop pie.
Speaker 4: We got convinced to order pizza and this guy says or goal, I worked for Papa John's. We've been busy non stop since like three o'clock. And I'm a driver, so.
Speaker 3: Butt up, up, upa I'm loving it. Are you a club DJ?
Speaker 1: At one point?
Speaker 4: Because all you do is put in weird drops like that?
Speaker 3: It's so crazy.
Speaker 2: It's just like when you wake up and there's no pizza left, man, remember the time?
Speaker 3: Is that because you got up in the middle of the night and finished it off, Colt.
Speaker 1: And then you're like, dude, I have way too much pizza last night?
Speaker 12: Yeah, cold, I have?
Speaker 1: What else do we do I have? Do that pizza looks so good? You know what I mean? Okay? Done?
Speaker 4: What about when you get the notification that the delivery person, like your pizza's on its way, and then you get the knock on the door.
Speaker 3: What's that glorious sound?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Oh, are you talking about something like this?
Speaker 5: You read my mind?
Speaker 3: Besting?
Speaker 2: Or what about when you look at the delivery and you look and they haven't even left their building yet to give it to you, and it's like, now, what.
Speaker 4: About you got that pizza and your kids in bed and now you're eating their candy?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 2: What's that sound called because you're a terrible parent, That's all it is.
Speaker 3: What sad you on? Minor?
Speaker 1: Probably yours? Thank you?
Speaker 3: All right, Happy Halloween. I love you so much. Eat your kids, candy.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 3: They'll never know. They don't count it will some do? But you like them.
Speaker 10: Let move.
Speaker 3: They'reun at math like me.
Speaker 1: Don't take this setting.
Speaker 11: Out to try.
Speaker 3: Feelings.
Speaker 4: One on one point three Katie w B with fallon and cold. All right, I'm gonna do it?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna do it?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna?
Speaker 3: Are you actually going trigger stating with your girls?
Speaker 1: I'm going out right.
Speaker 2: I'm literally heading home, putting on a skeleton pajama set that I have skeleton and yeah, I'll be out and about.
Speaker 4: Jake texted me and he said he put on all of olives ski here as a skier. No, I mean, he said, she's just under He said he actually was able to fit it under her costume and then we'll put her jacket over top.
Speaker 3: And then he's like she's been snacking on pickles. That's a weird comment.
Speaker 4: All right, Okay, whatever, whatever, whatever your vibe is tonight, I hope you have a great Halloween.
Speaker 3: Stay warm, and we love you. Thanks for listen