Speaker 1: We are with the most popular man in Los Angeles. No, not Key k Hernandez or Mookie Bets or Freddie Freeman. The local kid has come home as a world champion, and that is the one and only Jack Flaherty Man. Were you even expecting all this love on the way back.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't. I knew it was gonna be cool to come back. I know it was gonna be awesome and it was gonna be a lot of fun, but I didn't expect the love and support, and you know, walking out for my warm up and getting some people cheering saying good to have you back and everything, and then no ovation as I walked off the mount was something I'll never forget and something I really would never never have expected ever. So it was really cool.
Speaker 1: That had to mean a lot to you, even though you're in a different uniform competing against the home team, that these fans will never forget what you did last year.
Speaker 2: It's I appreciate, especially being being a hometown kid, being from here and getting to live out, you know, my childhood dream, and then to come back and get a standing oh as a visiting team. Shoot, I mean it was really cool. It was really cool.
Speaker 1: Really, when I said you're the most popular guy here today, I felt like you went and visited with each and every one of your teammates from last year. What's the bond that you always have with those guys winning?
Speaker 2: I think it's just winning, you know it was Uh, I really didn't know how much it was gonna hold up, And it was great spending those those months with them and keeping in touch with those guys afterwards, and just I guess, uh, it's been special being was being a part of that team and still holding that holding that bond with them. I appreciate them. I appreciate them coming out saying hi, and just you know, you get the five minutes with with each guy, just catch up, see how they're doing, see how fam is, and uh, you appreciate every single second you get with them.
Speaker 1: Jack, what stands out to you the most about the run you guys made last year? You were such a big part of it. Does any one moment stand out where you felt like we have a real chance to do this?
Speaker 2: I think we always felt like we had a real chance. That that Padre series was really tough. Uh. What Yama was able to do in Game five was was huge. And then uh, you know, Kike and Tale coming up with huge swings. Winning that game was huge, and then you know I, from there as starters, we kind of started to rolla i'mna kind of set the tone. And then you know I went out Game one pitched well, and then Walker did his thing. You know, Game three, Alma came back, Game four pitched well. So it felt like from there its starters. Once. Once we got one good start it, the three of us started to figure it out and put it put a couple of good ones together, which is kind of what we needed and kind of what you know, it was said that we didn't have enough of, but uh, you know, those bullpen guys picked us up. And obviously the lineup they they were relentless and they never stopped scoring. Being down five nothing in game five, uh you know, they they just kept going. Especially you know, you get a guy like Garrett on the mountain that he's one of, if not the best, in the league. You wish him a speedy recovery, but what they're able to do just keep chipping away and you give him a second chance, and they never stopped Jack.
Speaker 1: He was so cool the whole October run and once you got here. Your mom and your family were at every start. Any family and friends will you have tonight to see you get your ring.
Speaker 2: I had a bunch last night that were there for the start, and for me, that's that's more important as having them the support for for the game and be there for that. I'll have like a couple will be here for the to to see me get the ring. I'll have my mom and brother here kind of down here with me. But uh yeah, I some some people around, but last night I had a lot of support, which I appreciate. I got to hang out with them on the field during the drone show, so it was always good to see people.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jack Flaired, he's not just the taker, he's a giver the club he's on the visiting side. Said you brought your famous Arawan smoothies from last playoff run to the clubhouse today. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Our trainer she was like, Oh, are we gonna get to have your smoothie? I want to go to everyone and get I was like, I don't know if they're making it, but I will. I will call in a couple of favors and see if they'll bring it. And so they they did that and she appreciated hand delivered her one, and uh yeah, you know, just these guys have come out and played well for two games. They haven't gone our way, but you know, you play this team tight, it's it goes a long way. So you know, I just got to find a way to win a couple of those close games. But it was nice to bring them that. Mom made some some home cooked bait home whatever. She made some big goods and so you know they're kind of getting the whole taste of everything. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Jack, We'll never forget Jack Flaherty and twenty twenty four world champion Dodgers. Thanks a lot for the time and enjoy getting your ring tonight.
Speaker 2: Well, I will appreciate you.