Speaker 1: Okay, we're live. Hi, this is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates on today's show. I have a very special guest. His name is Andrew of the six G podcast. I will put a link to his podcast in the show notes and this will be a part two to the show. Did the part one was last Friday, so it was just over six days ago. That one was the from Siap what I titled it is from Siap to Mind where the psychology of Victory Revisited, which was written by Paul Valelli and the notorious Michael Akino. I've done shows on and written about and children, I don't know Children of the Beast, but definitely Global Death Cult because he was in contact with guys that started to own nine A. But this is you know, we've done other shows. We've talked about the Dark Enlightenment, Fort Bragg, global elite satanic peta rings and just what the sixth G is, which the agenda is going on, and that persistence of agenda is a very scary thing. The persistence of the agenda attached to this mind war, this idea of like going from just siop to just general mind war against populations and you'd like to think it would just be foreign populations, but I think that that's that's naive. I think that the American people are under full on mind war and probably have been on full on mind war for decades in this kind of evil and in my opinion, evil Empire were in like some kind of post republic phase. So it's very important to study this, study what these guys are thinking, Study what these psyop experts are thinking, because they do turn it on us. And we've I've done shows that are just titled siab after syb after sip because that's what's happening. And you see that here, Like I've looked through this whole so called Moon thing. It's like, whoa, this is a lot of the stuff is fake, man. There's just a lot of fake, fake, and uh things that are distractions. This whole thing about this woman being abducted Guthrie, which I guess is an important story, but there's so many other important things happening, like the potential for thermonuclear war in the Middle East that like you got to wonder what's going on anyway, Andrew can talk more about that. There's three books by A. Kino that we're going to reference. So Andrew, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you for having me, and yeah, excited to get into this. Yeah, definitely mind Wars we're in it. And yeah, this book I highly recommend everybody you know get it.
Speaker 3: It's definitely worth reading mind Wars.
Speaker 2: It's very it just lays out the whole blueprint, you know, and yeah, yeah, so we're gonna lay out some of it now, but yeah, I just think it's super pertinent for everybody to understand because you know what's funny. I mean, you know, this guy's like say, you know, it comes from the Satanic Church and you know, all this stuff, but he lays out ethical ways to do mind Wars, and it's so funny because I've seen direct breaking of these rules with some of the psyops that we're seeing. So it's funny that the controller they're not even following the blueprint per se, you know, of the ethical standpoints that he lays out. So it's very funny to watch where it's like, yeah, they're not even doing it right necessarily.
Speaker 1: So do you think they're just totally unethical? Like he's just like detached from as that we're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so whenever you read, and we'll get into it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there's parts in here where he kind of explains like ways to do this where it's you know, proper and you're not you know, and they we'll get into examples, but like fine Far is a great one where he kind of lays out all the different ways that that you can manipulate people, but doing it in a way where see okay for instance, but want to see a certain outcome, so you have to deliver that outcome. If you don't deliver the outcome like you're supposed to, then people aren't going to really fall for it is easily. So you have people like us who see through some of these syops because they're not doing them right. That's kind of the whole thing people are saying nowadays, Oh I miss the days when people did better syops, And that's kind of what we're pointing at.
Speaker 1: Right, And this one was a follow on to that ten page paper, right, So he had written that and then this was what kind of followed on to that. That's my understanding. It's interesting you mentioned to Arthur C. Clark, who is another notorious figure in the twentieth century.
Speaker 2: But twenty thirteen this came out Mind War. He wrote the actual first paper what was that nineteen eighty Paul Vallelli asked him to do that, I think, so very long in the making. So by the time this was fleshed out into a book, it was fully fully done. Mind Star came out twenty sixteen, and then this book Fine Far Here I think was just a few years following that.
Speaker 3: And then he died.
Speaker 1: And then he died like it's seventy two, I think in San Francisco, after an infamous life. So what do you do? Where do you want to start? Like what? Like there's a lot in this It's like.
Speaker 2: Well, this is my favorite quote in the very beginning. Mine War would have never been completed, in its mysterious and intricate journey from vision to book without regular sprinklings of greenish gray pixie dust from my soulmate and muse Lilith. I thought that was a funny quote that he put in there, the pixie dust aspect, knowing that she's kind of into witchcraft, and you know whatnot so there's clearly that witchcraft aspect to applying this in a militaristic way.
Speaker 1: Right, And there's a picture of him with her like it's pre ai. He's with Lilith. His kind of like, oh, they were on Hurraldo together actually, so you can see maybe I can find that video.
Speaker 3: She looks she looks like Lilith, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: She looks. He looks scary too. I just saw a picture of him today. Even as a young kid, he he kind of had that view of like, I'm not surprised I became a Satanist.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the side by sides of JD. Vance and Michael Lakino? And then people take half of Erica Kirk's face and half y Vance's face and they're like the same, and so they're like all three the same.
Speaker 3: And people have kind.
Speaker 2: Of pointed to that, Not that I really believe it, but I just think that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Kirk is a strange character, you know, it is weird. She's like part of this kind of you know, what do you call it, military industrial complex background.
Speaker 2: It's really crazy, I think, you know, given this topic and given the you know, state of affairs that we're seeing, especially with syops coming from those people, it's so interesting that that little comparison can be made, you know, as far as just just how they look, and I mean jd. Vance changed his name like three times, came from a pilladict mother, you know, and all this this whole backstory, right, so who knows? And then Erica Kirk decides not to go to the TPUSA event recently there's like one hundred and fifty people that end up going there, one hundred and eighty people viewing it on YouTube, so they had like nothing. And the vice president goes there, but Erica Kirk doesn't. That kind of shows that she kind of supersedes him even it almost seems like she's really the deep state, you know, that she supersedes.
Speaker 3: Him behind doors, I think behind closed doors.
Speaker 1: It's so strange. These people are so strange. How does he get into Yale? You know, it's like the Yale lass was very covered. These are odd people, Like, there's no question about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, But yeah, that's just the interesting current event thing.
Speaker 3: I thought tight in cool. But yeah, so I've got a lot of notes here.
Speaker 2: But we could pull up the book too if you want, because I've got page numbers.
Speaker 3: Ok, I got it right, look at Yeah, I figured.
Speaker 1: He was yeah strange. It's got the kind of like overlapping triangle theme. To you know, oh yeah, the six the hexagram theme or whatever you want call.
Speaker 2: So I say that that's like a rendition in the Star of David in a weird way, or the rem fant you know, at a six point. So he talks about how mind war is the purpose of his disease, all control of the means of government and how people process information that way, you know, what they use to make up their minds and adjustice that their minds are made up in your favor. So, you know, I've been getting too stuff called exposure Gate, where the deep state is exposing itself in order to kind of use that corruption to generate an outcome that they want, like AI governance, right for instance. And so that's an example of this where they're seizing all the means of you know, information, they're exposing all these you know, conspiracy theories. You're seeing RFK go conspiracy theorists were right again, you know, And I just think it's funny that, you know, they're just vindicating conspiracy theorists. So everybody questions everything and they just want to throw out the WHO system, right.
Speaker 1: Like it's really it's just incredible. We're paying taxes to be like psychologically, we're psychological warfare against us. Yeah, it's interesting because the head of the NI, of the what is it, what's Tolsey Gabbert, came out of psychological operations of Bragg, right, just like Akino.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Joe cantingher, you know, train together and whatnot. You know, So I think that's interesting as well. Uh, you know, because he's a part of this exposure. Guy, I think, you know, he comes out, he's against the Iran war. He's going to be probably a future candidacy probably, that's to me very obvious. But people don't have a we we know from history that people don't have a capability for nuance in these situations. So people will be shown all this exposure and be kind of driven towards their own conclusion, but it's not gonna be really their conclusion. They're gonna think they're making up their mind, but they're not. That's the point of mind wars, right, And so that's what we're watching. And so there's a few people like me and you that may see it, but most people will see this exposure say let's do what the you know, system wants.
Speaker 1: Essentially, they're really good at it. They're really good at manufacturing consent, like you can see it from the left, but they've always been able to get away with a lot of this stuff. Like if you watch TV, you think that the war against uh Iran and all these false flags and lives are all real. Like I'm I'm like, if you don't watch TV like me, and you talk to people watch TV, you might as well. I mean, in my opinion, like I'm on the other side mentally of like the other side of the Grand Canyon, Like these people are on a hold man. We're literally talking face to face, like I've talked to people like, oh, yeah, I think we should have gone in. You know, we're gonna get nukes. I'm like, in my mind, I don't say it, but I'm like they've been saying this for forty years.
Speaker 2: They're gonna get Like I made the mistake. If I made the mistake to say that, you know, yeah, they'll definitely brush you off. I was like, you know, isn't it weird that you know they've been telling you that for forty years that they're gonna have it in two weeks, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, this is the manufacturing consent and and Trump is in on it. He's just bounding people with like why Iran as bad? They'd never done anything to me?
Speaker 3: Like, right me either?
Speaker 2: You know you mentioned that they're really good at at this. Well, we talked about this last time a little bit. It's good to brush over it again. Psychohistory. We talked about how that was the branch of mathematics of the human reaction of both social and economic stimuli. So it's like, if you have enough people to make a conglomerate, as long as they're not aware that they're, you know, being analyzed, then you can have a truly kind of a true conclusive idea of what they'll do when you give them certain stimulus, whatever that is, whether it's a false flag or you know, some kind of LGBTQ narrative, whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Right, these are all under the same umbrella, right.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of this idea of hypnosis, Like Ericsonian hypnosis is supposed to listen your response without you knowing it. So like exactly, Eric, wouldn't you know, Andrew, don't you think it's a great idea that we attack you around to keep us safe. Like that's putting the idea into your brain, Like you're.
Speaker 2: Asking flatter you in the process, like yeah, you think it's.
Speaker 1: A smart move, Andrew, if we do this now and a little pain now for pleasure later or what's the thing now? Like what's the what's the little phrase they're using is not excursion, but it's like pain now and.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah pain, yeah, short term pain, and that's the that's the classic like you know, two weeks to flatten the curve, right, Like that's what that is.
Speaker 3: That's what that sounds like. It's very similar in messaging.
Speaker 1: You know, we're six weeks into this war so far, Like it's not stopped.
Speaker 3: So no, not at all. They tell you it has, but it hasn't.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They say that it needs to be an art and science and treated as such. And I think that there's some people that really are good at this, Like it is an art and science and that's interesting.
Speaker 1: It's very cruelly in phrase, because that's what magic is, the art and science of affecting change and conformance with will. Like that phrase comes out what it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So this achilles heel of mind war is that they need to deliver the goods that they are judged by the target audience to deliver.
Speaker 3: So if I tell you, like if I'm running a styop and tell you.
Speaker 2: Know X, Y or Z is gonna happen, I need to deliver the goods, right, And so that's something that I don't think they're doing as much as you know they need to. And so that's why these kind of fall apart on their face, right right.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. I mean, do you know what's interesting is like he dedicates this to all these people. Krassner is a close intimate to Jeffrey Epstein. He's talking to He's sending emails to Epstein all the time, and it's really something else. And then Lansdale is like the ugly American. Like there's all these lily as part of like buying control stuff, talking to dolphins. For Rec's dad, Peter Wreck, there's a direct Croly terr I hear because the Rec's dad was close friends with Crowley. Wow.
Speaker 2: See, okay, you got a good insight on all these names. I love this. You gotta get insight.
Speaker 1: Because like the rec. His dad was something called he wrote something called the Fatherland, which Croley wrote for so they were very close friends. And then there's Valelli. We know We've talked about him. Zaas was a hypnotist kind of guy. He's a total doctor. Like, why is Stone in here? I don't know, Roger, Yeah, Oliver Stone the film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: You know, Sidney Riley was a spy. It's a Jewish spy. But that's not his real name. Matchiavelli of course, as him off. He quotes Kartine was also from a Nicoult family. And this is the guy who died in the Who's found in a closet, like, you know, hanging from a closet, Like it's a very strange thing. Del Gatto is a guy who, like uh I, believed in putting implants into people's brains.
Speaker 3: I've heard of that name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you ever see that? Have you ever seen the video of the bull that stops, you know, and he hits a button in the Bull stops Jose Delgado? Who did that? Out of Yale? No less, you know you're talking about Yale Law school. Yeah, Ian Fleming, you know that's James Bond. Fowles wrote a book called The Magician based on Crow. Supposedly like these are just like what he knows and who he knows. He has a good frame of reference. But the craft I thing is a direct tied to ee. You know.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: You know that Lonsdale, that Lonsdale one of the owners of Pounteers at Lonsdale.
Speaker 3: I wonder if it's it's probably not the same.
Speaker 1: Is Lansdale l A and St A l It's O N never mind, Yeah, Lonsdale, Joe Lonsdale is different. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Lansdale was. There's I mean, it's interesting Stone because according to other people that have seen pictures, Lansdale was at the site of the death of JFK in nineteen sixty three. He was seen kind of walking with the three Boembs. His back was to the camera, but people are like, that's his ring and his gates and all that stuff. So no shit, yeah, no esterbooks. But this guy was cruelly I six. He was something before I six. It was called the Secret Intelligence Service before they branched it off to five six, So he preceded the other kind of intel stuff LIZZYSI. He wasn't in. He was British Intel, no question about it.
Speaker 2: Another little insight here that I think is important is he gives a definition. It talks about the psychological and physiological physio psychological conditioning of all participants in a socio political problem first to cooperatively stabilize it without violence. But it says here implementing a moral computed community to supersede it. I think that's another thing they don't really deliver on. They're kind of inverting that. They want to give it a more of an immoral community instead, and so the degradation of society rather than establishing more of a what he would call, he wants to establish more of like a utopian kind of police state, one that kind of is ram where everybody's kind of enlightened beings and you know, this kind of utopian kind of what what you would have me. I mean, it's kind of odd because he comes off as this satanic, you know, child satanic abuser, but he also does throughout this speak in a way of like utopian, which I don't know. You could argue everybody says Lucifer is going to establish a utopian people will love it, but it will also be a state of like satanic control. So you could argue that, yeah, he's giving he's selling dreams, right, right.
Speaker 1: But he's trying to like push forward the idea of psychological operations. What's the Lansdale was a huge psychological operator, by the way. I don't know if you know that. He's heavily involved in psychological operations in the Philippines, but very creative stuff in Operation Phoenix, and he was very close to the Vietnam War as well. But when he was the guy was masseyse of mag says was in the Philippines. They helped install him and they would they would go after the natives, and Lansdale invented this blood sucking vampire creature where he would take dead bodies and drain them of blood and leave them back on trails so that the natives would find them and get freaked out. So you would literally do like really create, really dark, creative stuff, and it earned him the nickname the Ugly American.
Speaker 3: Damn, I never heard of it.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you should have. I've done a couple of shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he was like really one of the real early psychological operations officers. And I think also and also yeah, so so Akino knows this and that's what Fleming was too before before like he was the British version of a psychological operations officer and he was so good that he lured us to the UK where they captured him like number three in the the German Mill, I mean in the in the third Reich, right under Hitler, and I think, uh, yeah, Himmler or one of the I forgot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was top five for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, top five. But they lured him in and he thought he was going to go talk to the conservative like UK and help stop the war. And it was all like Fleming's idea. He was doing cold and also Fleming also was another one of the other things that he did. Well, you want to talk about dead bodies, like, there was an operation I can't remember the name off the top of my head, but he dumped a body in the Mediterranean with fake information that the Allies were going to land in the south of France before the Normandy invasion. So he tricked all these people into thinking that we were going to do something through Marseille or the Allies were going to do something Marseille, and so the Germans diverted resources there and it was all fake documents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they've been running game like this for a while and this is nothing new. And that guy seems like he was in the first iteration of this.
Speaker 1: You know, that's why Flemy could write all those novels, because he really was a spot shit.
Speaker 2: Just to back of what I was saying a minute ago, it says any operative must operate with moral valor and dignity, otherwise anything less will lead to Orwellian thought police societies. He says that this is a blueprint to lead to Orwellian thought police societies if you don't utilize it correctly. So that's why I pointed out that they're not utilizing it correctly. But do they want to? Because he says that this will lead to an Orlean thought police society, and maybe that's what they want, Maybe they don't necessarily, I mean clearly that's where we're heading with the anti Semitism laws and different things like that. Right, the IHR a definition where you can't criticize another country. Uh, these are you know, I mean fuck even if you you know, if you believe that Geo Jesus was killed by Jews, I mean pretty much Christianity is then thrown out. So there's a lot of things you know where Yeah, the thought police thing is is a current.
Speaker 1: No question about it. Yeah, that Operation mince Meat was another one. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I've heard that one.
Speaker 2: That might be.
Speaker 1: Michael. He addressed him as one of the royal means and put fictitious stuff on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, that's where I've heard that name from. Mince Meat.
Speaker 1: Yep. His boss was Fleming's boss was John Godfrey, So that was that was it. Then it's really incredible stuff.
Speaker 2: Mmm uh yeah. So you know in the end there it just says we have to value human individuality, which again I just think is ironic that he's writing this, right, you know, it seems that he wants to uphold the constitutional values while we also operate in this way on the because he wants a better society. But again he's handing over a blueprint that could be manipulated very easily and used for control. So maybe he maybe that was the plan the whole time and he's just saving face.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Uh So Page sixty one we could look at symbology.
Speaker 1: Let's go there, let's see I can figure out how to work.
Speaker 2: Sixty one alright, talks more about psychological warfare, propaganda, the use of cy war psy ops.
Speaker 1: Sixty one. There it is strategy is blanch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it goes from strategies as psychological operation.
Speaker 3: We could look at some of that.
Speaker 2: Uh just see if we see any uh, you know, correlations with you know, our everyday messaging.
Speaker 1: Let's see, it's the old term, right, these are old concepts.
Speaker 2: According to Yeah, I mean information, information, education, persuasion, coercion, compliance, and thought reform.
Speaker 3: These are the things we're trying to achieve.
Speaker 1: All right, that's the whole thing of MKL, all this other stuff. He mentions these early programs too. He knows that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think he was heavily involved because he talks about after Vietnam the frustration they had about you know, and he was saying it's because we didn't use these enough.
Speaker 3: I think that he was well read in on it.
Speaker 2: Clearly he may have been the division for SYOPS and was pissed off he didn't get utilized enough. It seems that after that Paul Velelli said, all right, let's let's get this going. Let's get this blueprint made so we can use psyops in mind war first and a Quina again. Remember a Quno's whole thing is we want to get rid of any use for kinetic warfare altogether, which means any weaponry we don't need to use it ever, So imagine how all encompassing they need this to be to accomplish that, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, and you don't have to fire a shot if you win the mind war, it's over right.
Speaker 2: Yep, Absolutely, it's easier. You know, let's be honest. It's easier if you don't have a free society. It's easier if you have an Orwellian thought police society rather than one perpetuate where people get to have, you know, free dissent. Right. Just it's just, uh, you're right here.
Speaker 1: He is privacy of the constitution. So he just says, yeah, we can still have the constitution. Who cares?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he tried. Like I said, he lays out a good argument. Now again, this is a military you know, this for the military. So I think he's just you know, he's being official, you know, trying to keep it because in mind Star even mentioned he says, I went from a fully materialistic standpoint, all physical. He doesn't talk about anything having to do with the soul in mind Wars mind Star. He takes this concept and adds in the idea of the subconscious soul and all these type of things, and that's where it gets really interesting.
Speaker 3: Uh later on.
Speaker 1: Interesting one more time. Philip Taylor Black Propaganda from Fort Bragg. That must be interest us, page seventy eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he worked with doctor what was his name? Doctor?
Speaker 1: Is it SaaS or Ces?
Speaker 2: Yep, Gregory as Cees from the JFK Special Warfare Center, And that is who I bet, I bet that's who we worked with at Fort Bragg to get that. From page ninety one, it says, I have a note discrediting Stargate.
Speaker 3: I'm curious to see what that is.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're mind ninety one may not be your ninety one. That's there's Stargate ESP.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, project Stargate because it talks about Project Jedi Project Stargate, and then after that it gets into something interesting the Homo Electromagneticus, which we'll talk about, but uh, yeah, he pretty much he talks about how none of that shit worked as far as the sensationalist telekinesis psychokinesis right, These things didn't really work, you know, people didn't really astro project, But there they did learn a lot about the subconscious mind as far as operating within the subconscious to manipulate people. And so I think He's trying to dispel some of the sensationalist aspects to some of these projects while also showing with the real science behind it that could be utilized.
Speaker 1: That's the first time I've heard of Project Jedi too.
Speaker 3: I had never heard of that.
Speaker 2: So he describes it as After nineteen eighty an article in Psychotronic Warfare appeared in the Military Review, the journal of the prestigious Command and General Staff College. The Army in nineteen eighty four launched a five month experiment called Project Jedi, named after the Star Wars movie knights who were able to perform exotic magical feats. Project Jedi sought to use neurolinguistic programming as a way of teaching recruits to fire weapons. It was done through psychological analysis of the thought patterns of experts shooters as they fired. And so they were just trying to use NLPs to guide imagery and other convey instructions.
Speaker 1: Right, And the foundation of NLP is like Erickson, So that's it.
Speaker 2: Like, Yeah, there was a psychotherapist, Georgi Lasanov.
Speaker 3: Are you familiar with that name?
Speaker 1: No, I've never heard that. Who's that.
Speaker 2: In the nineteen seventies, something called suggest Apedia was developed by a Bulgarian psychotherapist, Georgie Georgie Lazanov. It involved taichi like calisthenics, followed by mental relaxation and breathing exercises like wim Hoff, followed with a guided imagery to reduce students' natural resistance to learning. While not unreasonable for normal teaching environments, it would have no application to mind war. So he was just discrediting as far as using it for mind war. And again that's what a lot of that was, what can we use and what can't we use out of these projects we have done thus far.
Speaker 1: And then he goes into subliminal involuntary side control, right slipc Can you talk about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the entire spectrum of external influences. And so they try to take natural processes of the human thought, like awareness, alertness in their disposition, and then they influence them naturally an artificially. Artificially. They ad just to like the maximum amount of subjects that they can and essentially it relies on conscious century transmission and reception. Uh So some subliminal techniques he doesn't really get super in depth. He talks about, Uh, there's a target actor's mind and body that they're trying to act on. And here the object is the objective is not to do bodily or mentally damage, but rather to incline the target to be more receptive to the s l i PC. So they're trying to get people's thoughts, awareness, and alertness and disposition condition to a place where they can act on them, not unconsciously with this l i PC.
Speaker 3: That's essentially what it is.
Speaker 1: So so it's like you're influencing p people without their conscious as.
Speaker 2: The whole plan respont and you want to enact on You want their response to be more like they want to obey more without really knowing that they're obeying. And so you're trying to do it in ways where you're getting them. Like you said earlier, what do you think don't you think that the war, you know, where you're kind of walking them into it, but in every way possible, whether it's physically without them knowing. Because again there's a spot before we kind of brushed over it mentions how everybody believes that they have the independent thought pattern, but people don't have an independent thought pattern, and we need to study kind of the data of everybody's joint thought patterns and act on those.
Speaker 1: Right. That's the interesting thing about the common worldview of the average person. They totally believe they're independent.
Speaker 2: YEAHI is.
Speaker 1: I mean especially it's it's hard to believe because we're bombarded with propaganda twenty four to seven. Like it really is blind more like you're and it comes from all angles TV, corporate, political, interpersonal, you know whatever. Even if you're like you have somebody in your life who's not really on your side, they usually try to convince you they are, you know.
Speaker 3: All kinds of stuff like that, coercion.
Speaker 2: So I had a theory, and you know, this book proves a theory that I had in something called Silent Weapons that I did.
Speaker 3: And Silent Weapons was just.
Speaker 2: A series that I did on MK Ultra and it was called Silent Weapons because the Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, and so of course I wrote I called it that.
Speaker 3: It was just a different take on MK Ultra.
Speaker 2: And my whole theory with that was because Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars talks about how they want to be able to control people with the push of a button, whether it's economically, socially, whatever, And so my whole concept was mk ultra, the sensationalism behind it, the astral projection, telepathy, all that may have been a cover story for what we're talking about here, which is the controlling of the mind or controlling of the body. Well, he gets into this next chap, your Homo electro Magneticus, which following everything we just went over Project Jedi, disproving that talking about the subliminal involuntary psycho control. He follows it with the fact that we're electromagnetic beings. We can't control their mind and body on this like weird woo woo level, but we can use technology to hardwire this mystical concept into reality through digital technologies, which is literally the whole premise of my series of Silent Weapons. And he kind of proves it with this next chapter. So I thought that was super interesting.
Speaker 1: Right, So they're influencing us through technology, and he think he writes about that and with the original mind Word document.
Speaker 2: To you, right, Yes, he brushes into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, he expands that on here.
Speaker 2: He just talked about how the human body is a complex electromagnetic machine, including the thought processes, which is of course what mind Wars is. Where about humans of course, don't normally think of themselves as machines, but his conscious unique beings. This cast humanity and not a physical but a metaphysical image and explains both the basis and for attraction of religions, which, by the way, he even talks about eschatology being used for mind wars, which we see right now going on in our military. I mean, Pete Eggs, that just Peteggs, that just quoted a Bible script scripture that came out of pulp fiction. It's not even real incredible stuff.
Speaker 1: This is really incredible.
Speaker 2: It's Hollywood version of Christianity like this.
Speaker 1: Is, and also like Judeo Christianity, and yeahionis Christianity doesn't exist. It doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: No, Jesus is the last Covenant for everyone. For the Jews too, He is their savior, but they're rejecting him, and then they're making Christians reject him in the process of saying Judeo Christian. They don't even understand they're rejecting Christ when they say those words. They're revers Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: They are anti Christ. It's that simple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not even like I'm yeah, and I'm not even like an every Sunday churchgoer. But I understand these concepts. You know, my grandma was, you know, a nun and my dad with the church. But you know, I've read it all, Buddhism everything, but yeah, there's some truths in there. And I think that it's crazy to watch Christians just totally reject their own teachings. It's wild.
Speaker 1: They have to reject their own teachings to support at least cultural Israel. I think you just have to because they hate Christian They're bombing Christian churches. They bombed like Cana, they bombed like the Road to Mas, like these important Christian churches. They believe the living daylights out of them and killed Christian people. Like it is so crazy. You just can't an believe that, like the opposite of like the Christian teachings is people are supporting.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well uh you know now this is something that blew my mind too. People have talked about the doubling of the brain many times, and they attributed to meet the cooking of food technology. Right, well, he ties it to something that I thought was super interesting.
Speaker 3: It's on the next page here if you want to go to it.
Speaker 1: Just you know, what's the what page rummer, is it.
Speaker 2: Shit ninety four? Okay, I'm yeah, I guess you went a low pezz it. It's super interesting. He talks about Francis Ivanhoe and he's a pharmacologist and anthropologist at San Francisco. He made a statistical survey of the brain case volume known as the Paleolithic human skulls. That's correlated with the increase with the magnetic field strength and the major advances in human culture during the same period. So his whole concept is the magnetic field in our Earth's you know, people talked about like the freak, the what's it called the resonance human residence? Have you heard of that?
Speaker 1: It sounds familiar though, So the earth.
Speaker 2: The Earth always vibrates at a certain resonance level. It's a frequency, and apparently it changes over the course of time. This is kind of like this is the ideologies in like Freemasonry, everything, but it seems to be true where there is this kind of evolating it's where the whole concept of ascension comes from. Oh, we're heading to the fourth dimension. We're gonna send that's what they're talking about. But so he's tying the doubling of the brain size about three hundred thousand years ago. Both of these periods correspond with major ice ages, and he talks about widespread domesticated domestication of Homo erectus around this time. I'm trying to get to the part where he speaks about the electromagnetic So he proposed a direct link from the magnetic field through the growth hormone regulator pathways in the brain. So to account for the sharp evolutionary gains, he suggests that part of the hippocampus, a section of the brain's temporal lobe, acts as a transducer of em energy. A part of the hippocampus called Ammone's horn and arch with one way nerve traffic directed by his strong current flow may read out variations in the field strength, feeding them by a bundle of well documented pathways called the forex to the hippothalamus. So essentially we're electric, Like he's talking about the functionalities in our brain that operate with electromagnetic frequencies pulses, so obviously direct energy weapons, you know, as we'll get into right, That's what he kind of explains for the rest of the chapter. So this is just laying context to this idea that like dominant micropulsion frequency can be used in today's fields.
Speaker 1: All right, so this is Havana syndrome. It's ci stuff. It's all these people. They just don't know the technology. And some of them may be telling, if not all of them may be telling. The truth is said. They're being hit by electromagnetic exactly microwave frequencies. There's something subliminal, right, that's the whole idea. It's the name of this chapter, is the subliminal. Because nobody's telling you about havana system that he'll just feel sick or wax.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever, And that's a really cool concept. If everybody's curious to look more into that, I know I will be. Robert Becker, MD and Gary Sheldon wrote a book called The Body, Electric Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life.
Speaker 3: Highly recommend that nineteen eighty five book.
Speaker 1: They're at the bottom of their references.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Becker came across evidence from both from his research in certain kind of EMF radiation research that can either generate or accelerate damage to living organisms. He cited instances of the Russian researcher who found areas of cell death in the brains of rabbits after subjecting them to magnetic fields. The fields were found to activated stress hormones within the rabbits, but in a way that rabbits could not consciously sense any stress. And so Becker was one of the scientists asked to by the US Navy to review possible side effects from Project Sanguine, which is the extremely elf wave, extremely low frequency transmitter that the Navy intended to build in Wisconsin to communicate with nuclear submarines. So this guy was, yeah, crazy.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's so crazy. Like these guys are tinkering around with this stuff and then it's subliminal. You just don't know, Like some of these people, I don't feel well. I don't fill around cell towers or whatever. I mean, cell towers have a heavy microwave stuff. But imagine if like a cell tower isn't just sending electromagnetic frequency to the cell phone. What if it's a sixty sending it to you.
Speaker 2: Or Yeah, like that's the purpose of it, right, And that's the sixty agenda, dude, I'm telling you. It all gets right into So this talks about sang juine and what they've found.
Speaker 3: Now, this is interesting.
Speaker 1: I think the word is sanguine sanguine.
Speaker 3: It's like sanguine sanguine sanguine. Yeah, my bad.
Speaker 2: Uh. You know there's a there's a rapper and colum sanguine paradise.
Speaker 1: Sanguine means optimistic.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So we talked about similar fields that have been shown to raise human blood trichglycerides, the harbinger of stroke, heart attack, tri u in a arterio sclerosis, arterio sclerosis.
Speaker 3: So essentially it can suck you up.
Speaker 1: Crazy. That's the sixth gen. I actually know a couple of people who moved away from cell phones and they feel so much better. Yeah, they really felt affected by it. And I think that's the whole thing is that it's a subliminal effect. Like at one time in my career I worked with cell phones like it's a huge property investment and they're super dangerous. They have to shut them down. People cannot work on them. They will sterilize employees. And if you get too close, you can just feel the hair on your arms, just like you're touching like something like from Tesla or something. Yeah, you can feel the electromagnetic frequencies.
Speaker 2: Or somebody said hardening of the arteries over here isn't it isn't it curious to drink? You know, the the plague we had in twenty twenty one. Isn't it curious that that's kind of what we see is a lot of blood clots, of a lot of hardening of the art. I don't know if that's the same thing, but I would imagine it's not far off.
Speaker 1: Guys. The six G agenda and the six G realization is much scarier than you think, because I think that they I mean, there were stories during this whole event of twenty twenty one you're talking about where they gave people that something in their body where they actually had that number that they could read it like you're a bar code. You ever forgot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you mentioned that. You mentioned that to me before you said everybody's got a shit. I'd never I know, I blinked that.
Speaker 1: Other now I'm blanking on the number. But like they literally did that in graves where they could literally have a number. Somebody in the chat probably knows this, but it would like be a number blink. But imagine if you're a cell phone tower and they can find you and through the six GY agenda, through this like DARPA technology and just fry you like, that's kind of problem, man.
Speaker 2: So I did mac Idea made Yes, Thanks Diana. So I did a show with Elena Freeland. It's gonna be coming out. That's her.
Speaker 1: That's the one I'm telling Oh no, not Elena Freeland, somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, she's allow work. She did a lot of work with the original guy who was studying geoengineering, so like right particle yep, and so she did a lot of work with him. That's where she got her start kind of and since then she's read. She wrote about Margellen's in the nineties synthetic biology, like synthetic fibers. So I had her on the other day. It was an awesome conversation. We're gonna be dropping that tomorrow. But yeah, it gets into all this stuff and that's what they're doing, you know. And that mixed with the episode I did with this guy Eric from FM eight. He's fire Medic eight. He does he only studies synthetic fibers. He'll literally put a mosquito in a peatrie dish and there'll be fibers coming out of it and he'll he'll fuck with it. And at one point it pulled apart and broke and he put the fiber back next to the fiber it broke off of, and it reconnected. It reattached, and then he literally pushed it and it made a bend, so it's fully attached. And so he's finding that in our bodies. Yeah, and so he's saying that essentially, you know, if your car the electricity, you know, the wiring goes bad, well, the wiring is so intrinsic into the car, you would just overlay a new wiring.
Speaker 3: Essentially, they're doing that with our nervous system.
Speaker 2: And so they're hijacking our nervous system with self assembling nanoparticles that are replicated inside our body and essentially making little fibers that reach out like the nervous system. It's insane, it's.
Speaker 1: So insane, it's so freaking crazy.
Speaker 2: It's next level to think about. But I've seen literal physical evidence from him using microscopes and looking inside of you know, things in peatrie dishes, and multiple people have done this.
Speaker 3: So that's the.
Speaker 1: That's the view that this guy has that's so important, and it ties into this book as this idea of the mechanical man. Yes, that we're just evolutionary creatures, but we can be biohacked. It's the Epstein view. I just reposted something by Esterbrooks, who was into hypnotism, where he just said, man, the mechanical misfit. See. And it's the idea that they they're making it better because you're already a misspit. You're already flawed through Darwinism, but through technology, I can perfect you perfect. It's actually a satanic kind of Luciferian worldview.
Speaker 2: It's Superman crazy. Yeah, yeah, yes.
Speaker 1: And then they call all these people crazy too, right, Drew. So the people with morgellons are crazy, the people with lime disease are crazy, the people with TI are crazy. The people susceptible to microwaves or electromagnet neetic freezy frequency. Excuse me? Are all the doctors just write you off?
Speaker 2: I mean, dude. The term tinfoil hat came from them saying that a guy was crazy because he went to a dentist. He had an implant put it in, and next thing he knows, he's hearing voices in his head and the only thing that made it better was when you put tinfoil around his head. And so he starts saying you know when people call it, oh, tinfoil hat, you know you're crazy that guy. Did you know the patent came out within ten years after that for a voice discoll technology back in the fifties, ten years after this guy was talking about it, so they were definitely probably experimenting on him. And wouldn't you know that you can't buy tinfoil nowadays, right, like you can't you can only get aluminum foil.
Speaker 3: Interesting, and same thing with like lead paint.
Speaker 2: Your house used to be a fortress, but now we used this acrylic paint instead of lead paint, and so all these waves get right through your house, and your WiFi is a tracker for you and your own home. So these are I mean, honestly, when you start extrapolating on these concepts, you start to realize like, yeah, this is a they've gotten rid of things that would have blocked this stuff.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: And then the smart meters tie into this stuff like it's really see guys, like they're literally doing it right under your nose and it is subliminal, right, yes, So you're not even supposed to ever realize that's part of the mind war, yees, because very normal.
Speaker 2: And we can talk about a little bit of the after this, it talks about the brain wave resonance, which is kind of everything we're talking about, but the science behind how they would manipulate you, which talks about EMR and the brain and how it occurs at one to three hurts, which are delta waves characteristics of deep sleep, and then you have four to seven which is data waves, and eight to twelve which is alpha waves, and then beta waves which is thirteen to twenty two which is the frontal.
Speaker 3: Brain activity area.
Speaker 2: And then the alpha waves is more for like meditation, relaxation and searching for patterns. So isn't it funny that whenever you look at like five G towers and you go look inside the motherboard, it just says ALFA alpha and beta is like the two it runs on. So when we're talking about this and the connection with all is these towers, they're operating on your literal alpha beta waves, the same waves that your brain's operating at.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's my mistake.
Speaker 1: I think it's crazy. I've heard a lot of people with sleep irregularities too, and it may be because of the cell phones and stuff, and you know, there's just stories about people close to cell phone towers. You just they're just driven crazy, like something close to crazy, because it's disrupting the pattern of the human body, the electro because you go through these delta, like you said, these ways and data, and you have to get into that deep sleep, you know, like that's a foundation of your mentalord.
Speaker 2: So you're always in a fighter flight mode. If you're always in a fighter flight mode, then it's easier to get you to have learned helplessness, which learned helplessness is something that is all a part of this. You know, these psyops are supposed to make you have learned helplessness so you're more susceptible whenever you're being propagandized in the mind war, and you just go along with it.
Speaker 3: So it all goes together.
Speaker 2: And it's funny because it's saying that we're getting more studies about if you're within certain meters of a cell tower, then you're gonna have you know, higher cancer rates whatever. Sure, and then you're also simultaneously seeing pushes for more cell towers everywhere, so it's like, are we idiots? What do we doing?
Speaker 1: You should see the contracts for cell towers when they sign them. Up for people's property. There are so many like clauses in there about like we're not responsible for injuries, deaths, anything, you know, cancers, Like that's what you sign off to put it on your property, Like you'll never sue us indemnity clauses, Like you're like why do you need this? It's the same thing with like the shots too, right, Like why do you need to not be sued? Like shouldn't you be sued if you to put something harmful at It's because they're harmful. They know it, They've always known it.
Speaker 3: Yes they do.
Speaker 2: I mean he's talking about all the different evidence of higher cancer, you know, and all kinds of mortality rates that come from this stuff in this book even I'm just kind of skipping over that. But you know, it talks about the This is interesting. So it talks about SLIPC which is what we talked about earlier.
Speaker 3: I can't really remember what the.
Speaker 1: Hell subliminal information was it? Subliminal involuntary size control.
Speaker 2: Yes, should not be regarded as merely something to use against someone else. Rather, it is useful to remove antagonistics or disruptive emotions and replace them with receptive and cooperative ones. So that's really all they're trying to do with that. They're trying to replace your emotions with receptive and cooperative ones. So you could just reduce it to that. And here again it is important to remember that mine we're always redefines the enemy is the problem situation affecting all the human participants, not any secment of the participants themselves. So this just talks about the brain wave technology. With this SLIPC seeks to do is place everyone, including the mind warriors themselves, in a positive BWR range. In other words, if you're in a positive BWR range and you're more susceptible and coercive, and really they just say you're a morally valuable person.
Speaker 3: You're a better person. That's really what it is, right.
Speaker 1: Right, So then they reinforce it like it's like the full spectrum dominance.
Speaker 2: Of the five mind. Hive mind. That's how you get a hive mind.
Speaker 1: You're one of the good ones.
Speaker 2: You just you submit, yes, yes, this is how you build the high Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Essence danger posed by EMR to living organisms. That elf radiation of thirty to one hundred hurts seems to interfere with the body's normal biological cycles. So if you feel like your biocycles all messed up and you can't sleep right, might to put your cell phone into a Faraday cage or a Fara day box or something.
Speaker 2: Yep, So this gets into on we could go to page one hundred two for magnetism. I talked about transcranial magnetic stimulation, so this would be like a neuralink. Right. Phenomenon of magnetism is integral with electricity, and human mental activity is electric, so it is unsurprising to find that magnetic fields, while not affecting the body's metabolism to a significant degree, do extremely small amounts of Anyway, he didn't get to where I thought he was there. Anyway, he talks about MRI imaging in the area of the brain which evaluates the opinions about others and beliefs and moralities. So he just gets into a twenty ten MIT neuroscientists who discovered that application of the magnetic field to the right TPJ, which is temporal perreetal junction part of the brain. But anyway, talks about non invasive techniques called transcranial magnetic stimulation that temporarily disrupts an individual's ability to make judgments based upon previously learned morality. So, in effect, pre indoctrination is suppressed, resulting in the subjects tending to judge situations more on a discrete cause and effect basis. So in theory, TMS could be used to condition personnel to make decisions unencumbered by moral, social, or ethical indoctrination. Oh, they could do this to people that I don't know, authorities, police, military, and they'll just go they wouldn't kill Americans. Well, if they're being acted on with this kind of technology, they definitely would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would. And it kind of goes back to that Satanic ethos where the slave shall serve, you know, so you're always trying to get these people to be under your thumb or hypnotize them or manipulate them.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at that last sentence. Look at that last sentence. There.
Speaker 1: Thus, TMS thus approaches in scientific reality the mythical brainwashing of classic conspiracy legend Bam boom.
Speaker 3: I mean, dude, this book is insane, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like talking like he knows the conspiracy theories. He's like he knows it all. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He literally called out the conspiracy theorist in that in that paper, but then left that out here, I think because it's just so clear.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's too clear.
Speaker 1: It's just incredible. These are what they're thinking about, Like this is what's this is? You know. One of the things that you have to realize is that there's so much that isn't that is like secretive, right, So these are just the things that come out to the public or leak out or stuff like that. Imagine what they have that is not.
Speaker 2: For the public exactly. So you could, but we could extrapolate from this stuff. Like page one oh two, that first paragraph there, he talks about nineteen nineties emergent technique of functional so magnetic resonance imaging fMRI. It opens a new potential for both the reading of thoughts and the implantation of them in fMRI. Magnetic sensors detect blood flow activity within the brain. By the way, this is important. I'll get to it in a minute, because I just went into this episode about sensors that are going to be on your clothing. By twenty thirty, it's going to be mandatory in the UK to have these fingerprint IDs. They're sensors that read your body data. Literally what we're talking about here. fMRI talked yes, yes, And so if you do the right thing and you meet the conditions you need to meet, then you can receive bitcoin. Right, they could look up bitcoin to these sensors. Right, that's the whole whole concept. So I connected that with this idea of this fingerprint ID system. Well connect that with this this idea that they can read off your blood flow, activity, your thought patterns and accurately, uh, you know, judge what you're thinking and giving.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm getting off gred. I'm going to throw my cell phone away. I don't even want I want to flip phone. I want to go back to a luddied thing. I mean, everything's corrupt. And then this like invasiveness, the secret invasiveness is subliminal invasiveness. Is it's real, like it's happening. I think that's why that's why people have like this weird thing like let's talking about earlier, where like these people are on another planet, Like it's like this might be part of it, you know they are. Yeah, we're only like one hundred pages into this documentary. No, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I told you it's gonna be a couple of probably a couple, uh, you know, but it's worth it. I think, you know, Mindstar and Fine Far we could probably do together in another episode, but they're there.
Speaker 3: They all go together. It's very important.
Speaker 2: Like Fine Far is really great because it literally talks about I mean, it literally talks about how we're going to do it, you know, why we're going to do it. Uh you know, it literally how we do it, why we do it, our methodology, and it just talks about a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: So I think that's really important. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It talks about police, state, divine law, and natural law.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I mean.
Speaker 1: What's scary is that there's people going to implement this stuff, you know, like we're all these dark arts types on a global scale. I think that's why too well, I think I think what happened in twenty twenty one was it. I mean, this is that stuff implemented. Yeah, now I will to do it. You know.
Speaker 2: Now we're in it and we're realizing it, and uh it's hard to believe, but I mean I think it's here, and he talks about In twenty twelve, NASA announced that a system of portals have been identified. Now this is important because we're seeing a lot of this orb shit. It talks about solar wind and the plasma that comprises about ninety nine percent of observable universe on page one oh three at the very top. In twenty twelve, NASA announced that his system of portals have been identified. We're in the MS and sw connect and interact, producing magnetic storms and other atmospheric irregularities. What if these little what if these little orbs are just like they're producing these tiny little portals and that's really all they are. That's kind of what they look like, the little spiral little portals. Almost In twenty fifteen, National launched the Magnetospheric Multi Scale Mission constituting or consisting of four spacecraft to study the magnetic reconnection properties of these portals. So the MRP's link the Sun's magnetic fields lines to the lines of the Earth and releases gigantic bursts of energy like the Aurora borealis. And then as these mrp has become predictable, calculable, and mapped, m warriors may be able to apply their magnetic fields and waves to emotions and thought patterns of humans within their range. What the fuck is he talking about? He's talking about using plasma like because it consists of ninety nine percent of our world, right, so we need to tap into this magnetic field. I mean, I don't know, dude, this is like sci fi crazy shit to me. But it seems like they've got this figured out.
Speaker 1: Clearly, he's done his homework. There's no question about it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wrong, biology has got new terminology II in terminology, imagine what they're studying in these psio you know, things in the military just to incredible knowledge.
Speaker 2: So when we're talking about geoengineering and spraying of the skies, on page one O eight, he talks about atmospheric ionization, and he talks about negatively negatively ionized atmosphere that induces relaxation, alertness, and energy and a general sense of well being essentially and in humans who breathe it. Right, So keep that in mind. A negatively ionized charged atmosphere is going to make you relax and generally happy, right, alert, energetic, while a positively ion ionized atmosphere induces lethargy, exhaustion, irritability, and confusion. Now, if you looked up something like say burium or aluminum, which happens to be sprayed in our skies and you look up, is it negatively or positively charged in the skies? Those are both neutral ions. When they're in the sky. The heat and the pressure causes it to be negatively charged, which would I'm sorry, positively rather which would render a lethargic, confusing state to the air, you know, because of the ionization of it. Judging by his own words, it seems that the spring of the skies even kind of put us in this state of like confusion and irritability and exhaustion, lethargy. Do you not feel that way, Like I feel like there's something too that that's crazy. I think that here's the truth behind what they're doing. You know, clearly, man, there's just so many answers in here.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Air ionizers that used to be a thing when I was growing up, as people would have these air ionizers to get like clean the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says air ionizers do not create ions by radiation. Rather, they generate an electrical field which causes cautions to ground, leaving the air and attaching themselves to the earth or other grounded substances. So consequently, a human in the vicinity will breathe a higher percentage of anions, which is causing a beneficial beneficial sensation. Crazy, he like he understands caditionic and antionic air and shit like, I never even heard of these words, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: I've never heard the word catitionic in my life.
Speaker 2: I know that's the dry atmosphere conditions and wins mostly significant and catabatic and rain shadow wins.
Speaker 3: This is some fucking Japanese words.
Speaker 1: It seems like it's got colors down.
Speaker 3: Yes, so that's that's the funny thing.
Speaker 2: So clearly he's got a lot of this whole you know, mystical mystery schools, you know magic. This is what it comes down to. Right shapes, colors, you know, the effects of the elements, right, things like that on your body and hypnotism it talks about on page one fifteen. Oh look at that mk ultra arto choke effort to create amnesiac assassins the maturity and candidate. Opportunistic, therapeutic and stage entertainment venues, often difficult to distinguish from one another, have been built up around it, and the claims for its efficacy are indeed mesmerizing. The reality is both less fanciful and more practical useful to the mind warrior. As discussed above, ordinary human sensor awareness is a combination of ninety five percent unconscious impressions and five percent conscious ones. The result is a tsunami of sensations combining to create the individual state of mind at any moment by an effort of concentration controlled by either oneself or the outside source. So a hypnotist or an EMS device. He's literally saying that they're controlling your mind with EMS devices and that it's not as fanciful as they say in the maturing candidate, but it can be done. Holy shit. So it talks about a constant state of confusion and distraction can be reduced to background noise and favorite I mean, dude, come on, that's everything we see in favor of a more dominant and constant attractive stimulus. The individuals not sent into a state of unconscious delta sleep, but rather into an alpha state of receptive relaxation.
Speaker 3: That's what you were talked about a little bit.
Speaker 2: And then hypnotizing visual object, sound, or other compelling stimulus becomes the remains in center of attention.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Talks about pomb Hitler all the hypnotism he used, a relaxed, tired audience is already alpha receptive.
Speaker 2: It also talked about being in a state of hypnosis also allows for a for fraud on the part of both.
Speaker 3: The hypnotists and the subject.
Speaker 2: The hypnotists can issue commands or give suggestions that he knows will not be obeyed involuntarily, but simply there's a passive willingness to.
Speaker 3: Believe and cooperate.
Speaker 2: The subject responds for the same willingness because the resist would require return to a less pleasant, more demanding beta alertness. So I guess he's just really acting on the how to. Yeah, like you said, that's crazy. Uh yeah, So this is the majority of it. He talks about magic on one twenty three.
Speaker 1: Let's chuck it out.
Speaker 3: In memory too.
Speaker 2: I think the memory thing is important because they're always acting on our I feel like our short term memory and attentions. Man, that's been We have had our memories altered.
Speaker 1: No question, they've no question, they've minimized the memory, so you don't even forget what happened in the past too.
Speaker 2: I know people that don't even like smoke wheed, you know what I mean, Like they're just normal, never really have and they even have bad memory.
Speaker 1: They don't know what happened in the past, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Here it talks about century areas of the brain that are more or less permanently wired to the respective physical senses, hence their injury or loss, uh are somewhat irreparable.
Speaker 3: But learning and memory functions are not localized.
Speaker 2: So as long as as long as long as enough brain cells remain to be usable. So this talks about memory is so subtle and elusive. But memory is the backbone of one's current situation. It is how one conveniently decides who he is and communicates to that to others. But still not the nucleus of consciousness itself. So the ultimate self, which is the thing that assigns meaning and value to both the memory and current sensations. So he's saying, we got to alter the meaning and the value that people assigned to their memory, and then that would change their essentially their memory in a way because their their memory is not localized to it's it's localized to their to their perceptions.
Speaker 3: Of the memory. That's some crazy way to look at that.
Speaker 1: That is wow.
Speaker 2: So this talks about the man's true self, the original self, the first self, and then essentially changing it. Right, because nobody knows themselves. So if you manipulate that aspect of the fact that people don't really know them their true selves, that's where you get into the mindstar aspect of this.
Speaker 3: There is a spiritual aspect to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that keep people confused, They never find themselves and it's easier to manipulate them.
Speaker 1: It's a scary the Army chaplain Corps internal religious psyop, like they're willing to like invade the religious space bush. I mean Trump, by the way, fired the head of the Army Chaplainship recently. So maybe that he implemented siwah sy war and got rid of the old one and put some new bum in there.
Speaker 2: You know, I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, look at for PAULA White, you know, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Right and strike and strike and strike and strike.
Speaker 3: Insane.
Speaker 2: Uh. Magic psychon It talks about the control of the environment or the adaptation of the magic to it, establishment of the magician's dominant relationship.
Speaker 1: All right, look at this, This is this, this is in the context of this, this is really something else. Context of what We're going over for the first time ever Army Chief of Chaplains fired. We literally are talking about Army chaplain corps. Wow, this is April second, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Insane the frind by Hegseth. He's over your quoting pulp fiction. You know biblical scripture, right have Pete.
Speaker 1: Hegseth made national headlines on April second for firing General Randy George, the Army's chief of staff, but on the same day, Hexith removed William Green, who've served on that post since twenty twenty three. Traditionally, a person serves as Army Chief of Chaplains for a four year term. No reason was given publicly for his dismissal. Insane Green's unusual dismissal came amid a shape shakeup talp army brass deployed by Hegsath and avowed Christian nationalist who believes in America's Warren Iran is sanctioned by God and the fake fake scripture. Right, I recite based upon you know, literal pulp face like camp, you know Hollywood stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think it's interesting. As you're mentioning. He goes from magic to religion and then he talks about how the vast majority of humans are incapable, unwilling to pursue or endure metaphysics, So clearly he's coming from a metaphysical magical standpoint. He's like, look, these people don't even understand the metaphysical aspects of their religions or anything, so we can use the literal terms and affect change on them in a metaphysical way and they won't even realize it. So again, this is Trump, right, I'm the master Magician. Yeah, the guy who's dressing. The guy who's dressing is the magician Tarot card. And everybody says, it's Jesus, that guy was dressing up as like the magician.
Speaker 1: Dude, he sure was crazy, weird hand gestures, all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean we know that the religion aspect of this is going on. I wonder if there's anything in here that kind of points to what we see today. As you talked about with the army chaplain, he would probably be in there. Reinforces agenda chaplains or commissioned as uniformed officers and are dependent for both retention and promotion on their secular commander's evaluations. Those who find that they cannot reconcile combat missions in order, so that is kind of important. Maybe he fired them because he couldn't reconcile the combat missions that they're going into. Because this talks about how soldiers that they're religious. We have to convince soldiers that their religious faith should not stand in the way of killing other humans. To reassure soldiers that God is on their side in a war, which is funny because pete Hegseth recently, even if it is against other humans professing faith in the same God. And though these first which is crazy, And though these first two missions to minimize or dispel soldiers fear and death in combat, and then ensure that soldiers' families do not compromise the first three missions.
Speaker 3: That's the four tier way.
Speaker 2: To get religion and not get in the way of these military officers. Wow, well, I love that they use God to get them to go do it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That's all right, I mean, that's part of the scio though, right, that's it. I mean, it's really like a Christian is supposed to be a peaceful religion, turn the other cheek and the prince of peace, and it's like no, this is God's will go kill exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, it's so pertinent page one thirty one, it's so pertinent to what we're talking about what's going on now. It talks about US army has removed its own religion blinders as discussed above, and it will be in a position to objectively and accurately use the religion psicon in mind war campaigns. It talks about historically religion remains today a powerful force and motivating of humans in PW violence. Watch this, dude, this is crazy. As this book goes in the press of twenty sixteen, America's politically pronounced enemy of convenience is Judeo christianities principal competitor Islam. So he's saying we can use mind wars if we just get rid of the separation of religion and armies essentially and utilize it for our mind work campaign. And then he literally mentions the two main characters here in our current war that we have in current events.
Speaker 1: So it's happening. Yeah, this has been implemented. It's off the charts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says here historically this new enemy was needed and chosen when the Soviet Union and its warsaw packed allies collapsed and Communism was no longer plausible as a masses inflaming threat. So we had to create this radical Islam because the Soviet Union fell.
Speaker 1: Then he writes to test this, simply, look for any mention of Islamic terrorism prior to the fall of the Berlin Wall in nineteen eighty nine. There is none, no telling us they're all terrorists and the real terrorists are us.
Speaker 2: And look at in Israel, look into Operation Cyclone. That's where we went, and that's where the mujah Haden got trained. Where we went over there and Osama bin Laden got picked his family and radicalized him and then utilized him later for Afghanistan. In Iraq, this is just Iraq was a continuation of the Operation Cyclone in the eighties. Whenever we used the Iraqi, Iranians or Iraqians to go against the Soviets and whoop their ass in the eighties, that was us that, you know, propped them up in the first place, and then we use them later as terrorists.
Speaker 1: It's just shocking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's clear.
Speaker 2: It talks about sex after that. We can skip over that if you want. It just kind of talks about uh pat.
Speaker 1: To'll probably just use it again, you know, yeah, just more, you know, sexual degenerousy. What does he mean by aristos and forgot? I think you mentioned that last year.
Speaker 2: Aristos that's what they want to achieve, and that's this idea, and you know, and he explains it more. I feel like in the very beginning here he actually defines it. Uh so, let me find the definition because in the beginning he kind of defined some of these terms. But it might be easier if you search aristos you're on a computer, I am, But yeah, it's a Greek where for finding.
Speaker 3: A happy.
Speaker 1: An aristocrat. I don't think that's what he means.
Speaker 3: No, that's not Yeah, that's not what he means.
Speaker 2: I think as we go, because he talks about it in the next book as well, what aristos is at some point, so he mentions it a lot.
Speaker 1: So it phase two achievement of the Aristos.
Speaker 2: Here we go. John Fowls The Aristose nineteen sixty four aristoes the best for a given situation. Wow, what a great vague. It's the best for a given situation. Now, any given situation could have any degrees of a best, and that could be terrible, you know, it could be hellish. That's just a very vague, vague term if you really think about it.
Speaker 1: Right, it's just his his new terminalology for the best.
Speaker 2: It's aristos so here on one thirty seven. I think this is curious. Governments call them patriots or freedom fighters if they approve of them in terrorists or insurgents if they don't. And so I just think that's super pertinent to what we see all the time. He goes into Vietnam, he goes into.
Speaker 3: Evolution of the metaphors branch Chi tai chi.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's Lansdale and Prudy there they are. Yeah, he just this is what I was telling you about. Lansdale, uw legend, a man of mystery during the Huck rebellion creative propaganda campaign mag say say that is the let's see Doulas created the Saigon military Mission. Lansdell's efforts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never heard of Lansdale before today, whenever you're talking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's us on cism chilter. See, I didn't know that. I wasn'tna worry about.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So he talks about a spoonful of sugar in this.
Speaker 2: It's kind of funny how I don't know he draws this line, but he says, a campaign is to stabilize the on site situation sufficiently for you to touch down and then get a re envision of the situation so you can achieve aristos, of course, but if you cannot accomplish its mission in a short time span before encountering it beginning of sorry, he kind of talks weird in that case of the MFB presence should be withdrawn until it is preconditioned. But it just talks about in action. The MFB team is invisible. Its members materialized without attracting notice. They work to adjust the situation without seeming to interfere with it, and finally they disappear, just as unobtrusively as they arrived. The MFB model is not John Rambo, it is Mary Poppins. Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down in the most delightful way. In every job that must be done, there's the element of fun.
Speaker 3: You find the fun and snap the job is done, and the jobs again.
Speaker 2: So I guess he's just saying that, Yeah, flattery is what comes to mind for me, you know, with like controlling and manipulating the Masses.
Speaker 1: Says here that Prudy had he was kind of a player, like if you remember the JFK movie by Stone, mister X was Prudy was based on Prudy.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, suess her.
Speaker 1: Prudy worked with you and Cameron and Lewis Jollian West. Those are two huge names in MK ultra. They may be in the top names like no names and a guy named Jim Montrew. I don't know who that is yet. Prudy sent a letter to a Keno in ninety five, crazy, so he's in top contact with a Kino as well. It's just information I was not aware of.
Speaker 2: Damn this page one fifty five. Who talks about parapolitics. It's into what we kind of see more often, I guess in our current you know, politics has merged with media and media like everything's one thing, right now, you know, conspiracy, politics, media, everything's one thing.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: He gets into the symbology of this symbol there, which those.
Speaker 1: It's interesting that even talks parapolitics because it's almost like the alternate media has become parapolitical, yes, like it's like it so the old media is this kind of mocking bird whole thing. But even the people who left the old media and come in are like they're like they sound like former paraple, Like they sound like Dave mccawan, almost like Tucker Carlson and Candae and the character is starting to sound reason.
Speaker 2: I think that that's part of the exposure Gates stuff that I talk about, where it's like, look, these guys are it's they're still the deep state, just because they're telling you about the deep state, right. You know, Trump said we were you know that Biden was going to bring us into World War three, and everybody believed because he was willing to say that that no way Trump would do it. But no, it's the opposite. That's what they're running on. So it's just inversion. Sure, you would never think that the guy who's calling something out like that would be a part of it, you know what I mean, Like that's just the just general consensus that you would one would draw right away.
Speaker 1: Trump is definitely in on it. It's a huge act of treachery. Like I mean, he said, oh, we are, We're going to release everything, and then he's like more money for the military, Let's bring on the techniques, the you know whatever, you know, conquest, Department of war.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, never ending. He gets into a long He gets into a long.
Speaker 2: Diatribe about political structures and how they evolved over time from the Dark Ages to Plato or you know, he talks about Plato. He talks about the Enlightenment, Protestant Reformation and all this shit. But then he finally gets to pay of politics architecture. On one sixty three. He references this social contract from doctor ragavon Ayer, but he says that he writes, we are especially linked to the complacent nineteenth century and a tragic aftermath. Words became infected with ideologies and political movements on behalf of classes, the lads, ruling classes, empires and nations, and as a result we have inherited a welter of isms liberalism, socialism, communism, fascism, and they proliferate bastard progeny. Noism is a logically complete and self consistent system of ideas. Its spurious claim to completeness converts it into an ideology which can win followers and reconcile them to losses and setbacks. And ideology is a form of imposition of Holy writ by a putative expert on any doctrinalism. Yeah, they've used this ship all the time. It talks about demoralization results from the imposition by force or fraud in lieu of inducement through a consistent appeal to the unrestricted use of reason. So yeah, but we see that ship all the time.
Speaker 3: They're definitely using this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think they've they've got usk under control, Like they've psycho civilized the population beyond all unders they're even their understanding. It's so subliminal. The consent is manufactured. The mind war's almost complete. There's probably a few outliers out here there.
Speaker 2: It definitely is now. Yeah, and everybody's in there. They're echo chambers. You know, You've got everybody's like it's the Jews. Everybody's it's this, It's that, It's it's it's gonna come to light.
Speaker 1: It's the far right, it's the Left's.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get a resurgence of the Nazis.
Speaker 2: I think, not literally of the Nazis, but I think we're gonna get a resurgence of just from what I've been seeing, like this general landscape of a lot of people. You know, they're seeing the Zionis thing and they're going straight to Hitler's right, and I'm just like, WHOA, back up a little, you know, and so they forget about like the powers that be that utilize these these religions, you know, and utilize these movements, and that are above those movements.
Speaker 3: They're not really beholden to any religion or nation.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's yeah, he key, false flag operations, drum beating, degradation of the individual.
Speaker 2: Population, degregation of the individual, that is, that's it.
Speaker 1: And then application like you got to like implement this stuff, right.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, it gets into uh all the provocation, removal, reversal, false flag operations, like you said, drum beating, prazy. Yeah, So this just gets into all the different ways we could do it, population repression. I mean, we could go into some of these, but I mean this is stuff we see every day. Governmental limitation and removal of civil liberties and rights on the grounds that this is necessary to fight terrorism does nothing to deter terrorists, but it will both aggravate the populace towards the scapegoat and discourage protests against the PW promotion. So they go towards the scapegoat, right, And that's why I see with Epstein, like they're using him as a scapegoat as they enact this, you know, and then they use Iran as the escapegoat to Epstein, when in reality, all these escapegoats to what Look at the flock cameras of the drone systems they're being built. I mean, my neighborhood right now is wanting to put a bunch of drones and start using it. We already have flock cameras, so they're going to connect to each other with this Palanteer database system. It's everywhere. Nobody's paying attention. It's in your town right now. I guarantee it. If it's not, then it's ten minutes away in the next town over, I promise. So that's where we're at. It's all over. And every time we're in a war, there's always a crackdown on civil liberties, and it's always, you know, will divert you to the scapegoat as we crack down on you.
Speaker 3: Diagnosis of disease.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling that that's about a mental disease of some sort. The disease right.
Speaker 1: Look at this. They brought in a freaking neuroscientist to do the afterword. Yeah, Alliam Henry Anderson sun Su references like that just shows how much behavior of psychology is important in neuroscience. Is like.
Speaker 2: Wow, so check this out. Prescription for the cure the aristos So it says that, you know, obviously they want to achieve this. They want to achieve long, short, and medium range forecasting of you know, people's social, political, economic forecasting.
Speaker 3: And then whenever they get.
Speaker 2: A stabilizing and they're fully stabilized, it is the purpose of the MW campaign to change them in a such a way to eliminate the threat of PW and ensure a stable, constructive, and endurable environment. The word piece is intentionally not used because it may be necessary to continue the formal state of modern warfare or mind warfare significantly past the initial elimination of violence into correction of the imbalances that could otherwise lead to its return.
Speaker 3: So formal mind war victory is.
Speaker 2: Declared when the situation location can be left to function completely without it. I don't think that ever really happens, but that's the idea that would be aristose. You still get mind war so it never ends. It talks about time and space, different dimensions and shit, yeah, he gets he gets into everything.
Speaker 3: But what does this neuroscientists have to say we could get to that.
Speaker 1: Good to Anderson at the end, he just says that this is a valid at you know, addition to what the studies Wow tuur of the horizonal of the information environment as they relate to national security affairs. Mind where is an innovative, trenchant and courageous work. The supreme pinnacle of the art of war is to win without fighting, or persuade the enemy of your superior perspective such you'd wish to join you. That is the goal of mind work. To make the wisdom of sunsu operational. Wow, that's a quote.
Speaker 2: It is a blue sky thinking. It retains a practical core. It contains an essential optimism in a field where such perspective is rare. He's like, man, yeah, blue sky thinking, because it probably won't go because the thought, I think it comes down to the whole idea of like, you can't do it the way that he's laying it out, Like you'd have to have such valor, such a virtue as you're enacting these in order to keep a actual peaceful, happy utopia. That's not gonna happen, you know, because most people really just want the power that comes with that control, and I think he understands that, Yeah, you're not gonna get that with Whenever people have this technology, they're gonna they're gonna act absolutely, you know, with that power.
Speaker 1: Yeh, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: So Fine Far. Here on the back, there's a back of the book read that was going to give you just for like, you know, we we could stop here soon and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably good. We're almost at ninety minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we can continue like on the last two books next time and just sure put them together and do a three part.
Speaker 1: We had two hundred and fifty live listeners. Thanks for listening, everybody. Check out Andrew's six G podcast. Is there anything you'd like to add?
Speaker 2: Shout out everybody. I'll just leave everybody with this the back of the book, you know, excerpt.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fine Far is the third volume in the series, which began with Mind War in twenty thirteen and continued with Mindstar in twenty sixteen. The first book introduced a practical technology for reducing, if not completely eliminating, the scourge of physical warfare afflicting humanity by neutralizing violent, irrational rationality in the human subconscious, and then it says mind work concrets exclusively on the physical machinery of the human brain. Mindstar adds the missing element of metaphysical identity, what humans until now have only vaguely sensed as the soul. Now this genius at the core of every sentient being is brought into full illumination and the definition as the mind Star. And finally, find Far completes this evolutionary adventure by superseding old static three dimensional analyzes and planning the fourth dimensional mind fourth dimension that's what people talk about with dissension. We're heading to the fourth dimension, that's what he calls it. Anyway, he's the fourth dimensional mind wore dynamic of Fine Far, changing the future from reactive to active and adding the fifth dimension of individual creative perspective enabled by Mindstar. But in this it talks about thought crime, tenacity, It talks about kinds of shit.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna be a fun book. It's not what you know.
Speaker 2: It sounds all oooh, it's gonna be great, but yeah it's not. You know, it's very funny, how inverted all this is.
Speaker 1: Did you know that Aquina worked at Fort Wahoocha?
Speaker 2: No ship.
Speaker 1: In this capacity. A Quina was sent to the State Department Foreign Service Institute and the Defense Institute Agent Intelligence Agency for the attache qualification completed the Military Intelligence Officer Advanced Course at Fort Wahoucha.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I mean it's all right there in the open. It is pet hexad like flew there the day that Charlie Kurk, like the week of and then the day that that Tennessee factory that makes bombs, which, by the way, yep, right whenever this happened, I was like, dude, it probably was that mic and then that bomb that place blew up, and I was like, it has to be, dude, especially what it.
Speaker 1: Was meant to be a mic. That's the whole thing. It's not a min you had two microphones? Guys, why do you Why do you he's speaking on a mic? What does he need something?
Speaker 2: Yep? It's insane, shooku.
Speaker 1: And that's like the whole thing about like Candas's investigation is like that was a very sense when they blew up when she mentioned Fort Wajuca, like that was like the attacks on her became very intense, Like he did not want not a lot of people knew that for it, they know, Brad.
Speaker 3: I never heard about it.
Speaker 2: And Keeth Hagsett flew to or from it the day that that Tennessee place blew up, and he did a slow flyover over the plant that blew up. That makes us wow, that's somebody's research onto his plane. I forgot what tag number it has, and they tracked it that day and it made a slow flyover over Tennessee the day it blew up, going to or coming from Wachuka.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. Was it Baron Baron Coleman? Do you know his name?
Speaker 2: He was just on a Where was he? I think he was on tienfour recently? Stup Peters was talking about it. Yeah, Stup Peters talked about it.
Speaker 1: Baron Coleman did a lot of work on these like tag numbers, and like there's a lot of these people in the Trump administration were doing strange stuff around the time. I mean, it's not that long ago that Charlie Kirk was killed. It was only September tenth.
Speaker 2: No, it was the turning point for everything, right, the pivot point, and that was what it was meant to be. After that, we go to Iram, we get this religious war, we get the rise of Christian nationalism, so we can come to a head with this AI governance after this major war conflict.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's where I think we're headed. I think that's the endgame.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I don't know if I talk to you about this, but whenever Charlie Kirk died, there was a book that came out the day before. It was called The Shooting of Charlie Kirk by Anastasia J. Casey. And that book was fake because I looked for the author. I looked for the book. It's just not real. It came out the day before he died, I think, because it was nine ninety nine. If you do twenty twenty five together, point being Anastasia J. Casey. If you read James Shelby Downard's work, when he's talking about the killing of jfk he talks about how names have meanings like Kennedy means wounded head and Gaelic and he was Irish, and so that's important, right, So if you extrapolate that and go to Charlie Kirk's killing, Annastasia J. Casey. Anastasia is a Christian martyr. Jay is one of the pillars in Freemasonry, and it represents he establishes, and then casey means a brave watchful order. So the Christian martyr establishes a brave new watchful order. When he died, Cash Bettel said we have the watch now after he said I'll see you in Valhalla. Almost, I just think all this is kind of weird, but it's connected.
Speaker 1: Its swidlight language. It's very weird as well asn't Jack Chin right? So that j could stand for the Masonic.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Jack yep, it means he establishes yep. And so when you put all that together, it's so clear. And then even Charlie Kirk it means Freeman's Church. The last man to ask him a question was Hunter Kozak, which his name literally translates to the hunter of the Freeman. You can't make this ship up, dude, I mean, come on, there's something to that. So it's yeah, it's really wild. That was my little deep dive structure event.
Speaker 1: It's like the jfk assassinations, the JFKSSS Nation of our Time.
Speaker 3: I think that's was the plan. I think that was the whole point of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's a decapitation strike, like the guy was leadership potential for a long period of time senator or something like he was going to be around. He was well known, wealthy.
Speaker 2: Smart, possibly going to be president. We could utilize him because he just talked it out about Israel right before he died, and now we can use that to turn to get Yeah. I think that's people were finding out about Israel and the choke hold they have on our country, not that it's not real, but they're finding out inorganically, and I think that that's important to know and realize.
Speaker 1: Right, where can people find your stuff? Andrew? They can find you six to you podcasts, and where can they find you if they want to reach out to your contact?
Speaker 2: Sixty Agenda everywhere you get your podcast YouTube, We go live all the time. Uh chep his Patreon around and if you want to reach out, sixty Agenda pod at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Otherwise hugenot a gmail dot com until next time. This week was a Kino's mind were and a lot of crazy references, like a lot of stuff in here. I didn't know Prudy and then all these other of things. The Lansdale it kind of actually reminds me of Crawley. He had this thing called the Gnostic Mass, and he like appreciated all these people in history. It's almost like a Knot's listing that stuff out too here as well. But thanks everybody for listening to under Live listeners and until next time, thanks so much