Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Twelve thirty nine, the base number one hit music station. It's for running the longest week ever, longest week ever diet, but we made it.
Speaker 3: We are the JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selina Graham, I'm Jet, I'm Cheaty. Thank you for waking up with us or let's just get right to it. The first thing on a Friday, Cheaty swoots, Cheaty tweet a lot so Friday's Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 3: Tried finding my husband in La No luck at all.
Speaker 4: You looking.
Speaker 5: I was on the streets of Rodeo trying to find me a nicer rich man.
Speaker 3: No la base, no la.
Speaker 4: Base, no la candy at all.
Speaker 6: Like they're a little bit older.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's fine though, Yeah, older and riches.
Speaker 4: And wiser with yacht.
Speaker 2: Yeah bank accounts, yeah.
Speaker 3: Bigger bank accounts, and you turn them down of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's okay because most them only want companionship. They just want someone to talk to and take out.
Speaker 3: Do you ever be a sugar baby?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I say that, but I feel like I would get scared at the last minute.
Speaker 2: Cheaty do it for us.
Speaker 3: A lot at exactly.
Speaker 2: Wait, so like I've always wondered because anytime you ever hear of like a sugar couple speaking out, they always swear up and down that they don't actually like do anything physical.
Speaker 3: I think it's just maybe is not as frequent as we would all imagine it to be. But you know, something happened. Yeah, I'm not paying you all kinds of money and buying you all kinds.
Speaker 2: Of stuff just because they're lonely and they just wanted someone to like, you know, they text you all the time and they want to just talk to you.
Speaker 4: I mean they want, but they.
Speaker 3: Want more to Yeah, you know what is lonely too?
Speaker 7: Cheat?
Speaker 6: I would say some of them even have like weird fetishes. I feel like mm.
Speaker 3: Hmm, Yeah, you'd be dressing up as a nurse and some stuff before you know it.
Speaker 2: But isn't that worth all the bags he'll buy you? Of course, it is the lobster dinners.
Speaker 3: The lobster through it for the crab legs.
Speaker 2: Expensive all right, next one, Okay, my favorite thing from LA is the Hailey Bieber drink.
Speaker 4: But it's so expensive.
Speaker 3: The hell is the Haley Hailey Biber drink?
Speaker 6: You guys didn't know?
Speaker 5: It was like a huge trend where everybody was getting the Haley Beaber drink.
Speaker 3: It's called that you walk into a place and say, I'll have the Hailey biberes.
Speaker 4: It's on the menu.
Speaker 6: Wait where is that air one in La?
Speaker 5: It's not only in the rich areas it is. It was like nineteen dollars but one drink.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for one drink.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 3: Does it have like three shots in it of alcohol?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Yeah, what is the healthy stuff? It's like health to drink. But it was that good moss. It was really good sea moss.
Speaker 3: I'm spending nineteen bucks for some sea moss and there's no booze in this.
Speaker 6: Get out here that's healthy.
Speaker 2: I'll have the Haley be Like drinking one healthy drink doesn't make you like healthy. It's just a waste of money.
Speaker 6: But it was really good, like it was it was. It wasn't worth it, but it was worth it. Okay.
Speaker 3: It's the fact I'm chronically online. It's like really bad.
Speaker 2: It like.
Speaker 6: Really bad typos again?
Speaker 3: Oh I love the type? Was any plans to be less chronically one?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: I try to get those those time are things on the on your phone where you can set it.
Speaker 3: Parental controls the screen time.
Speaker 2: Those are so.
Speaker 5: Stupid and I always like go back in and like delete it so I can stay on.
Speaker 3: Wait, it like sends you an alert like, hey, you've been on here for You've been on Instagram for five hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it suggests that you take a break, but you can easily just be like, no, you keep on doing it, dismiss Yeah.
Speaker 9: On the point of yeah, I hate it because once the notification pops up, I'm like, there is no way it was an hour. You're like, you're messing with me right now, Like, let me stop this and not feel bad about my.
Speaker 3: Scrolling but the judgment.
Speaker 4: But now, what are you going to do then?
Speaker 6: CHETI No, I'm still gonna be chronically on up.
Speaker 2: It was just a nice thought. Should we do one more?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We should?
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: I wish there was a PG friendly Twitter because I hate scrolling in public and seeing things I do not want to see.
Speaker 2: Wait, does it just like pop up randomly?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't get this. I scrolled Twitter and it's like a bunch of sports stories and stuff. It's your algorithm. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I follow.
Speaker 2: No, you'll be looking at the celebrity ones.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yes, yeah, I don't get any of that content.
Speaker 6: But I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm just growing on like six o'clock in the morning, and I just see a whole bunch of not a whole bunch, but you know, a couple of stuff that I don't really want to see that early.
Speaker 2: Is it like random people or celebrities.
Speaker 6: It's like rand random people.
Speaker 2: But the thing about mail or female both and I need to get.
Speaker 3: My feet I'm telling me my feet is so boring.
Speaker 2: On Twitter must be broken, Graham.
Speaker 3: There's a bunch of people arguing about politics and then some sports stuff that I don't even care about normally, and then go through the comments.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the comments too are really like a lot of bots are on there.
Speaker 2: Oh, and they're just spreading this nastiness.
Speaker 3: What's been spread a lot of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're missing out.
Speaker 3: I'm going to change my algorithm. I want to change my settings.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna do a search for it? For it one time?
Speaker 3: That's probably why I haven't gotten a stay away.
Speaker 2: Speaking of next year the JV Show, Graham wants to talk about something called the Kentucky Meat Shower. So that's coming up for.
Speaker 1: Nine The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Nine, the base number one hit music station Happy Friday Wavy Show. I'm Selena and I'm just did you see that Doritos has made some zero gravity Doritos that can actually be eaten in space. No, they don't flow, Oh my god, that'd be so cool floating Doritos.
Speaker 3: Like you just toss them to your buddy, chip just floats through the air.
Speaker 2: They made a special pack of zero gravity Doritos that are actually gonna be blasted off into space during the next like SpaceX mission launch shot it, I guess, So they're supposedly gonna be up there in space, so these astronauts can snack on these Doritos and they are.
Speaker 3: Let me see here, snacks on snacks.
Speaker 2: They swapped out the chips, like you know how like Doritas has like that dust, they swapped that out for an oil based coating to keep the dust from floating about the cabin.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because you take a crunch of one of those, in that dust, it's everywhere. It's gonna below.
Speaker 2: So it's like an oil based coating, which sounds disgusting to me. And they're also mini so it's like a bite size fort Yeah, so the chances of it breaking off and away. Yeah, is minimized.
Speaker 9: But can you imagine yours after eating something like that, Like they're all oily and orange.
Speaker 3: You're just trying to grab a space pole to hold on and just sliding down it. You gotta hold onto stuff in space, you guys. There's no gravity other way. I think there's one at the International Space Station last night. You checked before. It seems you imagine trying to clean in space. What do you do? Just get a net and get all the crumbs out.
Speaker 2: Of the air, just like catching it, because like, the crumbs.
Speaker 3: Aren't laying on your desk there in space, they're just floating around everywhere.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: So you just walk around with the net catching all the food particles that come floating into all out of people's mouths.
Speaker 2: Gross.
Speaker 4: Everything sounds so inconvenient in space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you should see the strippers there. They can go up the pole or down.
Speaker 2: No gravity, never come down.
Speaker 3: You ever had a app dance at zero gravity? Let me tell you it is a whole new experience.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have here?
Speaker 3: Do you guys know what a Kentucky meat shower is?
Speaker 6: No? Do we want to know?
Speaker 3: I don't don't go on Urban Dictionary. Now, all right, there's a brand new exhibit that has opened up at a Kentucky museum. The Bath County History Museum has an exhibit about the Kentucky meat Shower. This was an incident that happened in eighteen seventy six. Listen to this. A resident, Rebecca Crouch. She says she was outside with her grandson. They were walk out for a walk when suddenly chunks of red meat started raining down from the sky on top of them. They even grabbed one of these pieces of meat and put it in a jar. That thing is on display now. This is a piece of meat from eighteen seventy six. They've tried running tests on this inconclusive. They don't know what you mean.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows where it came from.
Speaker 3: Nope, red meat raining down from the sky in the infant miss Kentucky meat Shower of eighteen seventy six. Again, don't google that from your work computer might show up with some other things. Now, different theories out there as to what might have caused the Kentucky meat Shower. A lot of alcohol and your cousin came over. I'm kidding, it's Kentucky. Probably your sister, to be honest with you. They say storms have been known to, you know, sweep up frogs and fish out of the water and then rain them down. In places, there have been instances of frogs and fish coming rain now the sky. But this is chunks of red meat, not frogs or fish. Another theory is because that one doesn't sound like it's Another theory is vulture vomit. I think maybe a vulture snacking on some dead red meat it's up flying around, gets a little airsick. We've all happened, the best of us.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 3: And then the red meat came raining down from the sky in the Kentucky Meat Shower of eighteen seventy grows.
Speaker 4: That seems more likely, though.
Speaker 3: The vulture vomit theory does feel possible. But also, isn't it strange again that this is on display at a museum. They have a whole exhibit dedicated to the Kentucky Meat Shower.
Speaker 4: What does that look like?
Speaker 3: Now, we have exhibits for the Kentucky Meat Shower, but they're in the castro.
Speaker 2: That's different, different, it's just a different exhibit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, anyways, so if you want to go, if you're headed off for a last minute summer trip head to Kentucky Wow for a meat shower.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm going to do that, but hey, thanks anyways, Graham. Next on the JV Show, Actually have a very important question for you, Graham. So it's coming up here on Wild.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine nine, the base number one hit music station, The JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Chass. That Chey just stepped out for a quick second. So today is Friday, August twenty third, Great day, Graham. Yeah, did you use your voucher last night?
Speaker 3: Of course I did. What do you mean is that even a real question.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, doesn't your wife doesn't seem like the type to like that. I want to do that to you.
Speaker 3: She doesn't, I'm sure. But there's one thing you mark on your calendar, and when it's your birthday, you have exactly a twenty four hour period to cash in said voucher that's been laminated in your front pocket. They've been carried around the entire year for that day, and then you get to use it, and if you try to redeem it past midnight, you're going to be rough. Rebuffed with extreme prejudice.
Speaker 4: I don't like.
Speaker 2: Knowing that about you guys, Like it makes me look at you different. I don't want you guys knowing that, like I know you did that last night. It grosses me out.
Speaker 3: It grosses me out too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we so how many hours?
Speaker 6: Easy?
Speaker 3: How many hours? No? Way?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: Whoa how nobody's never made it to the hour mark before? You're crazy?
Speaker 4: Before you mentioned the voucher, I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, do you mention it?
Speaker 4: Eyes open? First thing in the morning.
Speaker 3: I just leave the voucher out on the coffee table. You have a physical one I leave for work. It's just there, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: That sort of sets the tone. And then and it's signed and I take it to the notary. I have it notarized every year.
Speaker 2: Quite the legal bind thing.
Speaker 6: That means there's.
Speaker 3: Not getting out of it iron clad. Yeah. I did go to legal Zoom and consult a lawyer to make sure that all the dates and things on it were correct.
Speaker 2: August twenty second of every year, it was cash. You know what Graham and Kate aren't doing.
Speaker 3: You know what every guy's doing on everything. It's somebody's birthday today and he's listening, He's like, I can't wait to get home today.
Speaker 2: Use anybody has ever been denied use of their voucher?
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's divorce divorced. Yes, it waited the entire year to use this thing. It's a legal binding doctors.
Speaker 2: Aren't there some situations where I think you would understand it not being able to happen?
Speaker 3: I don't know what, like a severe car crash, or maybe a hurricane or vouch or natural disaster of sorce.
Speaker 2: Or maybe the other person is really really sick and has like.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 4: Can you postpone? Maybe like a rescheduling?
Speaker 3: No, because the rain check one. Many lays have tried to reschedule. It's never as good as the The effort isn't the same as the book that. It's like, it's like rollover, you know, it's like a rollover to you know, like whatever here, Yeah, you can finally catch this in. It doesn't work like that.
Speaker 2: I think we may have discussed this before, but what would be the female equivalent? Like I want to voucher to use on my birthday to you guys shouldn't.
Speaker 3: Be you should band together and create one. I'm surprised you haven't we should. That's a major miscuss.
Speaker 2: It goes like you guys, yeah, it would be more along the lines of maybe like give me a foot rope. Oh yeah, like read to me while you take a nap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Well, you guys should try to get together. And so did get one of those approved. I don't see it making its way through the high courts because they will probably get shot down, but you should try. We got ours through.
Speaker 2: How did how did you guys manage that?
Speaker 3: I'm telling you who was on this?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: Who is the judge in this case? It was obviously it was.
Speaker 3: A man and we had a committee of half the population of the globe.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I am very grossed out, so we're just gonna end this here.
Speaker 1: It's well, thank the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's Wild for nine, the base number one hit music station, the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jess.
Speaker 4: What's up, Buddy Graham?
Speaker 3: Dude, you guys, I got to respond to somebody in the Bay Area. Hopefully they're listening right now, because I accidentally threw the note away and I don't have their phone number, email or whatever. Note they were like, I came out the other day. I was visiting my in laws and I walked out to my car, and there on my car was a note and this person said, I look like a tasty snack.
Speaker 4: They want to get some cred admire.
Speaker 3: No, actually, they said my car looks like a tasty snack and they would like to buy it.
Speaker 2: What it's since you got one of these notes.
Speaker 3: It's been a all. I won't lie it has. It's been a minute. But in the lifetime of me owning my two thousand and one Toyota four Runner, shout out to Toyota, my fore Runner is still rolling.
Speaker 2: That's older than some people listening right.
Speaker 3: Now, That's true. And this thing runs better and is healthier than they are. I guarantee it because they're just and yeah, ultra processed foods and stuff. Yeah, it's been a while since I've gotten the note, but I usually but I get verbal offers a lot. Some of the guys that have helped me out working on the house have thrown offers my way. Sometimes when I go to the car wash, sure I get an offer, Hey, do you want to every want to sell that? But then I get the notes from time to time, and this one was from somebody that said it sounded like they were young. Becasey said they were looking to buy their first car, and it said, you know my dad, and my dad's a master mechanic or whatever, and we can handle any you know, problems it may have. Dude, don't assume that my car has got some problems. Bro. Yeah, the check inge light's been on for like two years, but like you just learned to ignore it.
Speaker 2: Why don't you sell it off?
Speaker 3: It's not worth anything. It's worth something to me though, because it gets me to and from work every day very reliably.
Speaker 2: But don't you want something like something nicer?
Speaker 4: Yeah that has like an OX cord, But.
Speaker 2: You don't want that, at least an OX cord.
Speaker 3: What's an OX cord? Like, it's like an OX tail.
Speaker 2: It's like a cord that plugs to your phone to a car play.
Speaker 3: You know, you can still use a isn't everything wireless?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys plug a car cord to your stereo, But.
Speaker 2: We're thinking that you would at least want an upgrade to one that does.
Speaker 3: I don't think does my phone have an OX cord in it? I don't like. Look, I'm kind of liking it to this what I don't know. I don't know I'm missing out on right. I very rarely ever write because my wife has an old Foreigner two, So I don't ever ride around in a new car. So I don't know what I'm missing out.
Speaker 2: I'm cars are awesome, see them every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah they low coal from the outside, but like it looks like there's a lot of technology in there, like stuff to figure but so nice buttons and screens and things warmers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it goes.
Speaker 2: Up and down.
Speaker 3: Does yours have a CD player? Because mine does?
Speaker 2: No, we don't need that.
Speaker 3: Well what if you wanted to listen to Graham Dog's Greatest Gangster Hits Volume six, then.
Speaker 2: Put it on your phone make the same playlist.
Speaker 3: Well I still have that CD my car just in case.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Anyways, let me just answer the person that left that note very flattered. Were flattered me and my Forerunner? But the answer is no, I will be keeping it at least a few more years.
Speaker 4: So do you see yourself getting a new car? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Like Evengeul Sunday, I'm going to be forced.
Speaker 2: He's been saying that for like ten years.
Speaker 4: And will you go the new route or are you gonna get something used.
Speaker 3: I can't afford a new car. Are you kidding me? You see how much new cars cost nowadays. Yeah, I want an electric car when I get.
Speaker 4: A new KO I can see that for you.
Speaker 2: I need. What about your wife? I feel worse for her driving around.
Speaker 3: Why because she's like a successful business woman. Yeah, er.
Speaker 2: So much nicer she does.
Speaker 3: She does deserve better. But it's a lot of money. Money doesn't just, you know, grow on trees.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 3: So what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: You keep The answer is clear. You keep driving that car until fall off, until the wheels legitimately fall off. And that's what I'm gonna do. So again to the person that left that note flattered, We're flattered, but we will not be selling. Sorry.
Speaker 2: What about the note that Jess is gonna leave on your car that says I love farts.
Speaker 3: Probably she tried that the other day. I wiped it off.
Speaker 2: This little back and forth, the war between all of them here, this is the only thing that's going to ever get any of us to wash our cars.
Speaker 3: I know I'm gonna go to the car wash, just so you don't. You guys don't have any dust to ride on. That car is so dusty Right now the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine nine, we are number one for new music Discovery on a New Music Friday. That's brand new Sabrina Carpenter. It's called a bed at kem offer a brand new album, Short and Sweet, which is finally out. We're gonna be d and you cuts off the album all day today here on wildey for nine. By the way, we are the JV Show. I'm Selena.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Happy Friday. I'm Graham and I'm just where did that come from? From the streets of West Side Napo, Selena. That's how we talk, all right, what do you have?
Speaker 2: Graham?
Speaker 3: I want to talk about this Amazon delivery driver because he's got a little bit of a PSA for you customers that leave your kind of snarky delivery instructions. Okay, he says, these are the instructions he was given. I want to know what you guys would do, okay on the delivery instructions, it says, it says, I don't know what's wrong with y'all drivers, but I said deliver to the back. Now, either y'all can't read or you refuse to follow my instructions. What would you do if those were the delivery instructions? Would you deliver the packages to the back of the house, because I'll tell you what he did in a second.
Speaker 2: Slena, No, I'm no, just because I'm punching their front door.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Jess. Would you deliver the packages to the back? Hell no, but then you gonna get yelled at. But you want to follow the rules. The customer ordered something, aren't they entitled to have you deliver it where they request? I think it's your job.
Speaker 2: I think it is. I do like when they leave certain instructions, like my husband can't see this package, do you mind hiding it in the bushes? And like the drivers, there's always video of the driver like okay, they go do it. I think those are really cool, but I don't appreciate the attitude in this in this particular nose. So therefore I am not going to follow your instructions.
Speaker 3: So you're here for a stick package in bush, but not something snarky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just think people get a little too carried away with the instructions.
Speaker 9: It's like, it's simple if you need a code to get in somewhere, like put that in the instructions. Don't make it like a whole trail for the mailman to follow, and be nice about it.
Speaker 3: Leave the opinions out of it, right, You don't have to say something rude like you guys can't read. So this guy obviously put the package on the front porch, yet he put in the which is exactly I think what I would do. I don't know. I like to follow the rules and look if someone is requesting this, but that the tone of that, Like, we all know what the tone is. Yes, I'm a human being too, treat me with some respect.
Speaker 2: Right Either you can't read, like shut up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it would be kind of annoying if you did ask them multiple times to deliver stuff in the back and they kept putting it in the front.
Speaker 9: I guess I do want to see her initial message. Maybe she did have a really nice one at the beginning, and then this is her like last.
Speaker 2: But it's not like it's the same driver every single time. So you're going off on this guy for no reason. He's not the one that didn't follow your directions last time.
Speaker 3: I think the one thing that we all need to remember is in the age of door Dash and Amazon, and stuff being delivered right to your doorstep. They are doing you an incredible service. Your lazy ass used to have to leave the cat, leave my couch in the house to go get all this stuff and pick up your own dang food, or go shopping and find whatever obscure item you're just ordered for your nephew's birthday. They used to take someone time. Now it takes ten seconds. So like, let's cut them a little slack.
Speaker 2: Hard workers have to drive around with no doors, You know how awkward that would be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you always think about that out maybe.
Speaker 2: Driving one of those trucks, Like and if you've got shorts on, you got to make sure your legs are shaved. I mean, and are you Like they're just they're seeing everything. They're judging what kind of socks you got on.
Speaker 3: Most people hear you because the doors there's no door. Yeah, yeah, cut these guys some slack.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Amazon, there's these little robots that are roaming around up Market Street in Sere doing So there's this new Amazon Generative AI exhibit that's gonna or it launched on Wednesday, and so what these little robots are doing is just advertising that. So it's a it's an exhibit that's going to host public facing events and showcase like AI and how companies here can maybe benefit from AI. But it's like a huge exhibit. After this, they're going to London, Paris. I think this is the only one in the United States. It just came from India.
Speaker 3: Cool. Okay, it's probably kind.
Speaker 2: Of it sound like a little tour, but yeah, San Francisco, it's here. They ate the Amazon AI Hub.
Speaker 3: They looked like those little cooler. Remember when there were those delivery robots. You used to see him driving around the city. I don't feel like I see him as Oftimore and it would like deliver groceries or whatever, and it was like a cooler with wheels. Yeah, you'd see that thing, like going through the crosswalk and whatnot. Whatever are people still using those or that.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen one in a long time or heard anything about one.
Speaker 3: There was one for a while. I talked about it before. I can't remember what's called. But it would deliver you beers out on the golf course. It would find you wherever you're at and like deliver. It was a nice chest and it would deliver you beers. Every time I download the app and every time I'd go to use it, it'd be like, oh, we're sorry. The things offline it never once worked. All I wanted was a robot to deliver me an icy cold beer on a golf course, and it never once.
Speaker 2: I wish I could just have one of those, just like in general in life, if I just had a rope lot cooler following around with Celsius.
Speaker 3: Or right, get off the couch and make your own damn smoothie.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, By the way, we are not doing with the bleep today. As you may have noticed, Graham, we used all the chug mugs you were restocking.
Speaker 3: There's a chug mug closet here. This is all chugmugs. The shelves were getting bare. We're restalking up for.
Speaker 2: Monday, waiting on our new ship man. It should be here by Monday, so seven or five Monday morning. But we'll be back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, The JV Show. Thanks for hanging out with us. I'm Selena Graham. I know jeds Welthny for nine the base number one hit music station, and we.
Speaker 3: Got to talk about these McDonald's collectible cups that everybody's talking about. Everybody McDonald's collectible cup. Is it really an adult happy meal that you're getting this cup? That's what I'm reading basically, Okay, so then you get your collectible cup. It looks like they're clear. They have different designs. It says they have ones that include Barbie, Beanie Baby's, Coca Cool, Grimace, Hello Kitty, and Shreks so cute, and everybody wants one, and people are collecting them and they want to get one of each so they can keep them. And then I'm watching a video of a guy going back into the kitchen and pushing McDonald's workers because he's how about the cup he got? Probably he got a duplicated one he already had, And he goes back there and he is grabbing two of them and then walks out with them, and they're wrapped in plastics. You can't see what's you don't know which one you're getting. And this guy's going back there and pushing people out of McDonald's that work there just to get the cups. Are they should you be fighting people to get these things? Are they that cool?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: They are?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Because they're just like nostalgia alerts and thee they're cute. The Hello Kitty one is so cute.
Speaker 3: I want the Coca Cola one, but like you want to be like seeing walking around like a different like no, not like to.
Speaker 2: That level where it's like you're walking around with your Stanley.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, Stanley cup. I got the McDonald's cot for me.
Speaker 2: It's just something that i'd want to have at home. Just use at home.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like dinner time you open up a crisp Coca Cola and you just pour it.
Speaker 3: And love icy cold coke. Don't get me wrong, but I so I'm having a dinner party, have some guests over. I set the table, you know, you have a little flower arrangement, and then you know the now you know, bring out the nice napkins. And then at each place I put a McDonald's cup. Yes, is that how you picture using them?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, gather around kids, we're not using the regular glass where we're gonna use those McDonald's cups for dinner tonight.
Speaker 4: China.
Speaker 2: I think it goes without saying too. These are being resold on eBay for like one hundred dollars. But but why my one there jesz if you if you want.
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to do that. Have you gone to get one yet?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: I haven't. I haven't even too that.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to, Like, I know, this is weird coming from Selena. I've been trying to like not eat fast food so much so I haven't gone yet, but I really really want one of these cups. Wait, since when I don't know, I feel like I've always just kind of been maybe maybe maybe I think it wasn't even a conscious decision. I think I ate so much of it that I'm like, I need to just like not because I'm so sick of it.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty four, Selena was weird. Jest. Let me tell you she like reads and neats fast food and we'll.
Speaker 6: Still eat it.
Speaker 2: But like, I don't know, you once in a while, it's a once in a while thing, like once a week or left now maybe like once a month. Maybe wait, but you start it was like multiple times a week, but you.
Speaker 4: Still door dash certain things you wouldn't consider those fast.
Speaker 3: Food, like the things you get like wing stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wing stops different. I'll still that's fast food.
Speaker 4: When I think fast.
Speaker 2: Food, I think like burger spot. It's like when he used your Jack in the boxes. You'r McDonald to me, that's bad.
Speaker 3: You found a fast food loophole to make yourself feel better about herself. She's not bad.
Speaker 4: Fast food in years.
Speaker 3: You got to tell yourself on the inside to make yourself feel better. That's all. It's all matter.
Speaker 2: That's chicken wings feel It's different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're so healthy for you as they're deep they're not.
Speaker 2: But I don't consider that fat food.
Speaker 3: Their deep fried skin on, No big deal, just the most healthy way to prepare chicken.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Yeah, anyway, anyways, these cups. McDonald says they're gonna be available for a limited time, but did not specify a date when they're gonna stop having him so, chest you better get on it.
Speaker 4: I'm going this weekend.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go get one and then I'm just gonna throw it away.
Speaker 2: I you, Wow, do you think there's people that Probably the.
Speaker 3: People are probably like, wow, great, I I drank my soda. What am I supposed to do with this thing? Put it in the recycle BN. It's probably not recyclable.
Speaker 2: I feel like I could not even bring myself to do that growing up. I don't know if my parents just like didn't buy dishes or cups ever, but.
Speaker 4: Like, wow, this is so sad.
Speaker 6: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: But at home we always used like we always re used whatever plastic cups we got from like fast food places anyway, So we were like on a random Tuesday, we got a large doctor Pepper, like that cup ended up in the sink, washed and back in our cabinet. Like we would always just use those.
Speaker 3: Well we always you can not do that. We always used the plastic like giant you'd get at a Giant's game those collectors got. We used always use those kind of cups. I had a coup. I had one from Marine World that wrote that I rode with for years. That was a six pens.
Speaker 2: Yeah. These weren't collector's items. These are just random just cups.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow, do you use the same straw too?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Grow No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: You still do that method now at your.
Speaker 2: No, Okay, I'm much more wasteful now. I throw everything live hitting I'm creating.
Speaker 1: The JV show On Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Weldoney for nine, the base number one hit music station, Happy for writing, I was hanging out with the JV show. Let's see if we can get somebody this Chrome book. Let's go to the phones Waldney for nine.
Speaker 6: Hi, who is this?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go to the phones Waldney four nine Hi?
Speaker 3: Who's this?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 7: Ashley?
Speaker 4: Hi, Ashley. How's it going?
Speaker 1: You good?
Speaker 6: You're good.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 7: It's good.
Speaker 3: It's great, it's good.
Speaker 7: I'm nervous, but it's good.
Speaker 2: No, don't be nervous. I mean it is just for your chance to win a Chrome book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, embarrass yourself in front of the entire Bay area. But like, don't let that pressure you.
Speaker 2: No, you're not making it any better.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: So here's how it works. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. You get three correct, and you win. Easy, peasy, right, hopefully hopefully all right. Well, let's see, here's question number one. In nineteen ninety, Buster Douglas is one of the biggest upsets in boxing history. Knocked out by what legendary fighter he knocked out?
Speaker 3: What legendary fighter.
Speaker 2: He knocked out? Can I let me just read the whole thing?
Speaker 3: Start that question overwind.
Speaker 2: It from the top, take it from the top of nineteen ninety Buster Douglas and one of the biggest upsets in boxing history. Knocked out what legendary fighter.
Speaker 7: There you go, Mike Tason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, you didn't know about Buster Douglas. Now, oh, I just go back and watch the highlight of that fight. Oh man, you took it to him, all right. Question number two, what's the national flower for the United States of America? It's a pretty common one.
Speaker 7: What was that for California or United States?
Speaker 3: No, the entire United States. It's a very common flower. One you might get to someone you love.
Speaker 1: Broun Ye, there you go.
Speaker 3: The biggest hint. Oh, I'm the one that gives out the hents. You guys. She could have said any flower. You'd be like, oh, we should give it to her because she said a flower name true true?
Speaker 2: All right, you're doing good, all right. Question number three a cent how centaur?
Speaker 3: Centaur?
Speaker 4: Centaur?
Speaker 3: We should really go over these questions in advance.
Speaker 6: Hardest words.
Speaker 3: That's a normal.
Speaker 2: Word spelled weird. Centaur is a mythical creature that's half man and half what kind of animal?
Speaker 7: Of course?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Wow, actually knew what a centaur is.
Speaker 2: I know what it is and know how to say it, right, all right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Question number four, the Vince Lombardi Trophy is the trophy that's given to the team that wins the championship in what pro sports league? Vince Lombardi Trophy. The NFL will take it.
Speaker 9: You have four for four, Yeah, you got a chromebook.
Speaker 4: Is this going to be for you?
Speaker 7: I was so nervous, I'm shaking. But no, it's going to be my son.
Speaker 2: Nice And what's his name?
Speaker 7: His name is Bentley, shut off Bentley.
Speaker 3: Selena has a dog named I wasn't going to bring that different respect.
Speaker 2: That's not have purpose.
Speaker 7: It's so funny that you say that, because when Selena was put on like a poll, like asking like what she should name her dog, A message her and I said, don't name on Bentley because that's my son's name.
Speaker 3: So there was actual disrespect.
Speaker 4: I didn't get to pick the name.
Speaker 2: My husband did, so it wasn't me, Ashley.
Speaker 6: I promise you.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations hang on for that winning. We hope you have a great weekend.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Hang on. Well that felt good.
Speaker 3: That was good.
Speaker 9: That felt the part where you named your dog, did it happen?
Speaker 3: Smirched the Great Name of Bentley.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine nine at the base number one hit music station, the JV show Happy Friday. I'm Selena Friday and I'm Jess. Really quick, major announcement this morning. You know, the iHeartRadio Music Festival is coming up in Vegas. How good does a trip to Vegas sound? Right now?
Speaker 3: By the way, I need one.
Speaker 4: I died too?
Speaker 2: What Jess? Who are so of the names that are already on the lineup?
Speaker 9: If you don't know, we have Doja, Cat, Halsey, du Aleapa, Camila Cabello and so many more and just added.
Speaker 3: The weekend is gonna be really it's huge.
Speaker 2: And asap Rocky has been added to the lineup. Wow, I know all right? So then coming out.
Speaker 3: Shot Chris Martin from Cold Place kidding that's right, Chris Martin as well. Yeah, don't my bad?
Speaker 2: Alright, So nine to ten this morning, you have a chance for you to win a trip to Vegas for the festival to see all those artists and more plus one thousand dollars, so you definitely want to be here for that. On Walthony for nine really quick, can we talk about Jaylo and Ben Affleck Sure, I know it's been a couple of days now, they done been a couple of days now since j Loo filed for divorce. Officially, the biggest thing to come from this was that they do not have a prenup, that's right, which.
Speaker 3: Is shocking, by the way, Like they have legal teams that were for them round the clock.
Speaker 2: Who do you guys think is worth more? I have some numbers here, j Loo or Ben j Lo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet just because she has beauty line endorsement stuff. That stuff pays huge, right.
Speaker 2: According to Celebrity Networth, the Jalo's net worth is four hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: Four hundred, four undred million dollars. Little Jenny from the block, and she was just a drinking orange drink from the bodega, like just yesterday. Now she's got four hundred million. What was the other thing she said she used to get at the bodega that no one could find. It was orange, No, it was orange during to drink it some ham sandwich. Yeah, everyone's like we can't find that.
Speaker 2: She's like gonna look in the mirror. I still just see that that girl from the block, you know, running crazy and walk the bronx. Yeah, she's worth four undred million dollars now. Ben Affleck on the other hand, a lot less. He's worth one hundred and fifty million dollars. I thought it'd be worth a lot more than that, so did I seriously, But hey, that's still a lot. Yeah. And then again, the main thing they have to try to settle is there Mari at a home that's for sale. That's sixty eight million dollars. That's what it's going for. So far, no one's taking them up on that offer. But there's still a lot of things that they're gonna have to divide up. Just an assets.
Speaker 4: Did they have pets?
Speaker 3: You have to cut them in half? If they did, that's the only solution that's to both parties. Cut them up.
Speaker 2: Would you guys, not that we need one now in our puny, normy lives. Would you want a prenup? I think about the part the partner you're with now, Graham, would you make Kate sign anup? No?
Speaker 3: She's got more than I got if anyone was gonna be making be her, making had if.
Speaker 2: You had more, I'm talking let's say we let's say I had like a lot of wealth. Yes, would you make her sign a prenup? Or no? Because your love is forever.
Speaker 3: My love is forever. I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't think I could either.
Speaker 4: I think I would if the person agreed to it, like if we were both on the same patch.
Speaker 2: But doesn't that just kind of of mean that you don't expect to be married to that person forever, Like that's a backup plan, that's a just in case.
Speaker 9: No, because if I'm marrying someone, it's because I see them in my life forever. But we see all of these marriages that eventually, So.
Speaker 2: You're saying there's a chance it could lead to divorce.
Speaker 4: I mean there's always a chance with any marriage.
Speaker 2: Really, there's no chance in mine. I think Graham would say the same thing about his.
Speaker 3: I would say the same thing. But it's like, I guess you never know. It's what the prenup is one of those things that it seemed like sometimes when we read about couples and I can't believe they didn't have one, like you know, and but then in our own life we'd be like, I don't need one. Well, they're thinking the exact same thing when.
Speaker 2: They get married, you know, But when they have hundreds of millions of dollars on the line, you'd be stupid not to.
Speaker 3: I know, it's like I kind of think even if I had that money, or even if I didn't either way, it's kind of like it didn't work out and they took you for half, they take you for half, and whatever you move on, life goes on. Wow, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's very mature of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not very mature.
Speaker 2: And how would you even go about asking? Like I would be so offended.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: I feel like my man wanted me to sign a prenup. I feel like you're again, we don't need one now, we're nowhere near.
Speaker 9: I guess it depends on what type of terms you have set out, because if it is like you keep what you like and then we just split what we have together, then that sounds nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah me too. It's like if you're making more money.
Speaker 2: I always love the celebrities have cheating clauses in their prenups, So it's like, are you anticipating this person cheating on you?
Speaker 3: Probably? I mean, will you have Hollywood celebrity? So yeah, professional athlete, so yeah they are.
Speaker 2: That was a dumb question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Next year on the JV show Cheaty and just they're going to be out and about this weekend, South Bay.
Speaker 6: Or just entire Bay area.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give you details. Next you can hang out with.
Speaker 1: Them the JV show on wild n brand.
Speaker 2: New Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 4: We are loving that one.
Speaker 2: It's called Taste. So her album jes dropped short and sweet, so make sure to keep it here on Wilding for nine for a new music from Sabrina Carpenter all day? Did I mention it's in New Music Friday?
Speaker 6: You did?
Speaker 2: And you were Waldney for n I number one for new music Discovery.
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 6: That's what we are.
Speaker 3: That's what we do.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm Selenaham, I'm Jess and I'm Cheety, So Jess and Cheaty. You guys are gonna be out tomorrow?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Everyone nowhere Bunga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what time?
Speaker 4: Twelve to two?
Speaker 2: So are you guys going to be in bathing suits?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I wants to know. I wanted to know that, but I couldn't ask that.
Speaker 2: I'll ask you guys gonna be a bathing skits?
Speaker 4: I haven't decided yet.
Speaker 3: It's a water park.
Speaker 2: You can't go not in a bathing suit.
Speaker 4: And I'll do bathing suit, but obviously shorts.
Speaker 6: Over you said this weekend's weather, it's going to be a little bit colder.
Speaker 2: Just do you do you want people to go to your appearance or not.
Speaker 9: We're gonna do a beautiful day in the South Bay and cheating bathing suit.
Speaker 3: Yes, sun will be out. It's going to be roasting, yeah, yeah out, but cheeks out. Yeah, So look for a couple of ladies with their cheeks out when you're trying to find justin Cheaty. There are you guys going to go down any of the slides?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 2: See son, you have to be right, Yeah, you can't wear.
Speaker 4: You down there.
Speaker 6: And that's what I was gonna wear.
Speaker 3: Water. It's not allowed down the water down the water slide.
Speaker 2: Now, last week, Cheaty, you mentioned that you had got recognized for the very first time.
Speaker 6: I'm bringing my goggles you got did you did you miss the story.
Speaker 3: Ram you got recognized for the very first time for the very first time. It's Cheaty from the JV show.
Speaker 2: I know. Hey, yeah, people people always see her, but they don't ever stop her.
Speaker 3: Oh, no one's ever come up to you at Costco. Shout out to the Cordelia Costco. You will be there today between one and three.
Speaker 2: If this person did come up to her at the gym while she was swimming and she had her goggles on.
Speaker 3: Someone came up to you while you're swimming, you were in pool, already in the pool and bathing suits. They swam over to you, or they walked over to you.
Speaker 6: No, no, the ladies, the lads are full. So she was like cheeny, and I was like, how do you know my name?
Speaker 3: And then you guys shared a lane.
Speaker 6: No, she got to the next lane. But yeah, it was pretty cool. I felt important.
Speaker 2: So I was saying that, like, my biggest fear is and it's happened to me is like getting recognized. And look, I love I love everyone that listens to the show. And you coming up and being like, oh my god, I love you and the JV show. It's the best feeling ever. Thank you so much. But when I'm in a bathing suit, it's very awkward.
Speaker 4: That That's why I'm going to do the shorts over the bathing suits.
Speaker 9: That way, the only time I'm fully in bathing suit mode is when I'm going down the slide.
Speaker 3: All the guys that listen to the show are gonna be standing there at the bottom waiting.
Speaker 2: That's so and you know what happens you get to the bottom of the slide. That happened to me at that bar.
Speaker 4: That happened to me.
Speaker 3: Your top up.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't lose it completely, but it was like whoo, like just gone.
Speaker 3: With the wind and then there's munch of people at the bottom.
Speaker 2: I was like thirteen, oh oh.
Speaker 3: Gross. Yeah, you gotta be careful right before you hit the pool at the bottomless things. You gotta crush your arms. You don't get sucked off to everything. Cross your legs for sure, because otherwise does water.
Speaker 4: Get Yeah, you have to just stiff up.
Speaker 2: It gets close everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, close up everything. We are closed for business. Prepare, prepare for here we go. Yeah, that's a good technique.
Speaker 2: Remember we talked about it was like the world's fastest water slide. Not at Cali bug I, thank god. But like remember people were saying it's like so dangerous that pregnant women aren't allowed to go on it. It was just like shredded it crack because yeah, they would get what they called like a water slide like enema or something like that. Yeah, I mean, thankfully you don't have to worry out that. At Keli Bunga they're.
Speaker 5: Great safe, yeah, all that stuff, but just to be safe cool, so cautious.
Speaker 3: Yeah everything. Yeah, because we all got to swim in.
Speaker 2: That water.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 2: So this is tomorrow, Jess and CHEETI are gonna be out how exciting I know, not for you guys, for everyone listening that they can come meet you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, and they'll be in their swimsuits.
Speaker 2: Calibunga formally known as Raging waters and one time again twelve to two.
Speaker 3: Nice all right?
Speaker 2: Next here on the JV Show, Instagram is changing something about the way your page is going to start looking. I want to know what you guys think about this. I have details.
Speaker 1: Next here on Wild the JV Show. On Wild ninety well for nine and.
Speaker 2: The Base Umber when It Music Station The JV Show. Thanks so much for having us on. I'm Selina and.
Speaker 4: I'm just hope you have an a great Friday so far.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen this yet, or maybe I haven't a haven't notice, but Instagram is testing a rectangular grid on some profiles. Rather like you know, when you go to your profile page and your pictures are like a bunch of squares. Yeah, well nobody really uploads.
Speaker 3: Why you call everyone in my pictures a bunch of squares. They're my friends, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Nobody is really uploading content that's like square shaped. It's always like the longer rectangular stuff.
Speaker 3: So they're going rectangle, going vertical or horizontal vertical.
Speaker 2: So they're testing out rectangular or vertical grids.
Speaker 4: Oh so kind of like the reels grid.
Speaker 2: Yes, so instead of it being squares every single you know how you have three squares, three squares, it's going to be rectangles.
Speaker 3: They'd be kind of smart. I hate when they make a square and I can't get it. Picture just doesn't lay out right right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it definitely looks better on the real side of things, and a lot bigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's going to be a rollout completely soon another starting that process.
Speaker 3: That weird that that's the big innovation. Like this year, there's like a meeting at Instagram like engineers, get this, guys, Squares no longer cool. We're going to wrectandles And then everyone's like, oh crap, how are we going to do that? Oh man, how are we going to figure out how to code that? Like that's the big meeting, that's your big idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the big change of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Wait until twenty twenty six. We're going to hexagons.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 3: People are going to be like.
Speaker 4: Whoa what a blow?
Speaker 3: Be awesome?
Speaker 2: All right, enough for that, Jesse, do you have here?
Speaker 4: You guys, this is the worst one word text that you can send to someone. So let me know how you feel.
Speaker 9: If you're texting somebody asking them to hang out and they reply with the.
Speaker 2: Word sure, Oh my god, are you bothered?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: That means like I'm like to one of my buddies, like, hey, you want to meet me for lunch? Sure?
Speaker 2: No? That means like no, it's like sure, like you don't really want to, but you're saying yes, that's like you.
Speaker 3: Think, but the way sounds like but I say sure like this sure no? Doesn't that sound like I want to do the thing?
Speaker 2: My man does this to me all the time, except not necessarily in text message, but like if I ask him like, hey, do you want to go grab something to eat? Or do you want to go to Sure Dave's Hot Chicken and he's like sure and he says sure, I'm like okay, never mind, like we don't have to go. That's my that's my response aggressiveness because he was passive aggressive first. I don't like that response. But what if he just said sure, no, say yes yeah?
Speaker 4: Why not just say yes?
Speaker 3: Okay? What if I say it like this yes no.
Speaker 4: But we're talking about typing this through a text message.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying there's other ways you could interpret somebody saying yes as well, like Selena's like, hey, do you want to go get something to eat? Yes?
Speaker 2: See no, it's I wouldn't interpret it as that, but you might.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying there are other interpretations out there.
Speaker 2: Sure sure's making it seem like you don't really want to do whatever you're agreeing to do.
Speaker 3: If there was a peero at the end of sure, then I agree.
Speaker 2: Oh even yeah, then you're mad.
Speaker 3: Punctuation Sure if there was a period at the end. But if it's just sure.
Speaker 9: But that's why I'll never understand why you, Graham, don't use emojis, because you it helps so much with just like putting a tone to the text.
Speaker 4: If you send me just suret sure like that, I'm thinking you mean more.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think I would everet don't want anybody with sure because I just thought that doesn't seem.
Speaker 4: But see you put sure in a happy face.
Speaker 3: Yes, w yep with an exclamation point. I'm a big yep user. You want to go do this?
Speaker 4: Yep, even that I'm Yeadyeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes using that, I don't know, it makes me feel like you're mad.
Speaker 3: Well, No, I'm a big yep user. Yep. We play the yep no game on the GM show. Yeah, I know. But if you guys want to do this on the show tomorrow, yep.
Speaker 2: If I text you the morning, Hey Graham, running a little late, I'll be there in ten minutes. You say, yep, I'm gonna think you're mad.
Speaker 3: No, I say, oh my god, that's what I text up her earlier this week when you're slept that one you know, I'm mad?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I read it in your voice too, Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 3: It was more like, oh my god, I'm gonna start responding. Sure, no, don't do that, Hey Graham, I overslept from me. If you sure that is it does lead. It does skew a little more negative, but genuinely I would probably be saying it more in a positive way.
Speaker 2: Sure, well, would you? According to this survey, everybody agrees very passive aggressive?
Speaker 4: Would you prefer sure or okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what if I just responded, okay, see, I prefer okay, thank, I slept it for sure. No sure is like no, okay, No, that's okay.
Speaker 3: I want to go get something to eat. Okay, Well, I don't know.
Speaker 6: They're both just as bad.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's Well for nine, the base number one hit music station, The JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm.
Speaker 4: Just happy Friday.
Speaker 2: All right, So Starbes has already launched Pumpkin Spice.
Speaker 3: Starby's it's a thing. Yes, it's here.
Speaker 2: It's Pumpkin Spice season officially.
Speaker 3: I haven't had as of this week. Me either.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked, but I feel like I can't hold out much longer.
Speaker 3: I'm not ready. It's got to be September. Yeah, till September.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I do, as I'll get it iced. Yeah, the Pumpkin Submarine Hot.
Speaker 3: Is the Pumpkin Cream cold brew one. That thing's a cold just so good. Fine, I'm still waiting till September. First.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, Hefty is bringing back their Pumpkin spice trash bags. Okay, I'm not here for that I'm kind of here for that. I think I would get them.
Speaker 3: But you have to imagine those scent of trash bags, because I feel like some of those trash bags have have like a mild scent, maybe some maybe they're trying to freshen them up a little bit, and then just mix that with garbage. Smell. Yeah, it doesn't like it's not like it cancels it out. It smells like whatever the scent is in this case, garbage. You might be right, plus hot garbage.
Speaker 2: They said it's back by popular demand. Everybody wanted them back after a debuted in twenty twenty two. It's only available for a littit of time. Walmart and Amazon the only places you can. You can get it if anyone cares, if.
Speaker 3: Anyone gives parts unnecessary.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so, Selena, you're pumping pumpkin spice everything. That's the vibe I'm getting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of this stuff. I won't like the pumpkin spice like Oreos and like Cereal, I don't really do in cup noodles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eat it.
Speaker 4: Will you pick up like a candle that's pumpkin spicy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, definitely, yeah I do.
Speaker 3: I will admit you have to. I don't know if it's pumpkin spice, but I feel like my wife, you know, when she turns the page on summer our house has some sort of fall candle going in the house. I don't know what it is, but it's a pumpkin spic. It's you all own your fall fields. I love the fall field.
Speaker 2: All right, So listen to this gen z there. They're starting to use digital cameras and disposable cameras again because it's vintage. We already know vantage is in. You know, the people are buying the vinyl records that they set tapes. Well now instead of using their iPhone camera, they're like going out and taking an actual camera. Like we saw this at the Olympics. A lot of people had like disposable cameras then, And they say, because it gives off a certain vibe that's something that an iPhone just can't produce.
Speaker 4: I'm here for it.
Speaker 9: I love the cameras no, or at least the digital camera is because at least the pictures that I have seen, they come all looking so nice, and you can't do that with a filter.
Speaker 4: You can't. You just can't do that with an iPhone. They come out so good. I don't know, I can't explain it.
Speaker 2: You're you're younger, you're a bit younger than us. I know, Graham and I have only twenty six and a half.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I came from that era where when we went out we had to take a oh a digital camera with it.
Speaker 3: I hated it because as a guy you have to have act a big and digital cameras were kind of thick. Yeah, and I gotta put that in and I had to put that in one pocket plus keys your cell phone. Much stupid.
Speaker 2: And then losing that camera when you're out at the club night, your life is over.
Speaker 3: It's done, and it wasn't password protected. Son, scroll through all your pictures nobody.
Speaker 9: When you take it to the store and then they give them back to you, and you like, have no idea what you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: That's get it on your phone Exaif you don't have to go to a store, you just wake up and you look at your pictures.
Speaker 9: But how many times are we taking pictures on our phone and we're like, no, I don't like that one.
Speaker 4: Take it again.
Speaker 9: Twenty million times? And you're just spending all your time taking pictures on your phone.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but they just don't do that. You want to be more in the moment, then just do it.
Speaker 3: I can't. I'm here for look, I hadn't thought about it like that. That's a good point. I am here for that. The retakes and the oh try this angle and st that drives me crazy, Like, just take a picture of me. I don't care what angle it's from.
Speaker 9: Do it.
Speaker 3: But the problem with the disposable digital camera, at least you can see a preview of the Yeah, yeah, you can see a preview of it. And that's the benefit to the camera that's on your phone because you get to see it ahead of time. Disposable cameras, I don't know if you remember those where you get nothing. You don't know if you even you don't even know if it took a picture. Yeah, you wind it and then you click, you don't know what it got. Then half the time they're trash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then what are you gonna do, jess, you're gonna scan it when you want to upload it to your Instagram or whatever post it.
Speaker 4: But I like keeping the Then you have.
Speaker 3: To take out your digital camera and take a picture of the picture to post to social media. Now that's stupid.
Speaker 4: It's for the aesthetic.
Speaker 8: I guess.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I kind of like the polaroids every now and again. Poles are kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are cute, but we're not like, we're not like taking it to like the giants game, Like, all right, let's gather around everyone, take a picture a lot of polaroids to wear the camera around your neck, looking like a real tourist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just asking to get bipped.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Fridays, the base number one hit music station things. So much for hanging out with the JV Show. I'm Selena, and I'm that's the Jess What the heck is summer Ween summer? Because it sounds like some.
Speaker 3: Spin like a hot Girls summer. You go out and guess some of that Summer Ween.
Speaker 4: Get your mine?
Speaker 2: I would it is, And that's why I'm asking jessh She's the one that wants to talk about it.
Speaker 9: You sick, go Summer Wen is going on right now, and you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Miss standing tall and proud during the summer. Sure, guys, shorts are getting shorter. I've seen them. I've seen a lot of summer Wien in the summer like the shorter short. Yeah, but do you like being able to see the summer when.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would.
Speaker 4: No, I mean maybe, but I like the above.
Speaker 2: I like the above, the knee.
Speaker 3: It's always the one thing I don't mind. Yeah, no, I my my swim trunks are short. But the one thing that's always awkward for guys when you get out of a pool, your swim trunks like stick right to the front of you and everyone can see your summer wind. And every guy gets out of the pool and has to do that thing where they unstick the shorts from the front.
Speaker 2: Of just be allowed. So a few weeks ago, I'm at a water park with my family. Okay, I'm not gonna say which one. My daughter didn't have a swimsuit because she wasn't planning on going into the water. But I was like, just why don't you just come get your feet wet. Whatever it's I'm gonna take the little you know, I have a toddlers. I was like, just come get your feet wet. She had on jean shorts. They would not let her enter the area because she had on denhim. So I'm like, fine, those are your rules?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: But then so she has to go sit back down. But then I go into the water with my other kids, but they're letting a grown man in there and just his underwear. He's got tidy whities on.
Speaker 3: No, you can't do that, thank you.
Speaker 2: I feel like that shouldn't be allowed, way more than denim shorts.
Speaker 3: Dudes in the pool and tidy white Now I'm getting.
Speaker 6: Out at you.
Speaker 4: You don't do that, and what's wrong with Denham shorts.
Speaker 9: I feel like if somebody feels comfortable, especially a teenager, if they feel comfortable with just having their denim shorts, I don't see why that would And she wasn't even gonna fully get into the water just to get her feet wet.
Speaker 3: Who goes to a water park and takes their clothes off and just goes swimming in their underwear? What was the situation like, Oh, I don't know, I didn't look.
Speaker 4: Wait, so you got in the water with him?
Speaker 1: I had to.
Speaker 6: Don't make me have to be the weird.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would have looked.
Speaker 2: The other just walked away.
Speaker 3: Because you do, you boo. Any Way, back to the summer wee.
Speaker 2: What is summer we summer is it.
Speaker 3: Selena was bobbing around in a pool with it. She got a hell of summer ween. She saw it. Tiny whities turned like transparent when they get wet too. You were seeing the whole.
Speaker 4: They weren't white.
Speaker 6: They weren't white, they're not anymore. They were like tiy whitey, like off white.
Speaker 2: So they're like briefs but they were yes, but they were like gray or something. But still, I just feel like that shouldn't be allowed. Yeah, you're a grown ass man and there's like families and everything.
Speaker 3: You should be a fabric between that summer material.
Speaker 2: It's like so thin and like you're saying, it's as sticking to you.
Speaker 3: If you you know, it gets wet sticks to you. I'm telling you that's the number one problem for guys getting I'm going to invent swim trunks that that doesn't happen. I feel like there's got to be some out there, because every time you get out of a pool, everything sticks right to you, the front of you, and every guy does the pull away like unsticks the short so that because otherwise your summer ween is just right there fore to see.
Speaker 6: Right anyway, it's not.
Speaker 3: But I kind of like that, meaning more I thought you would.
Speaker 4: Summerwen is a less less fun, but it's.
Speaker 3: Just less fun than it's hard to talk the summer ween.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is.
Speaker 9: But it's basically just everybody is buying their Halloween decorations right now because if not, everything is going to be sold out by the time Halloween gets here.
Speaker 2: Because wait, but that's not fair. So when I go to get my Halloween decorations in October, when Halloween is, they're all going to be sold out because you're buying them now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I don't.
Speaker 9: Know you guys have noticed, but stores are just putting their stuff out way way too early.
Speaker 3: Oh a couple more weeks, Christmas stuff will be out again. Yeah, I guarantee you. Yes.
Speaker 9: I've been to Michael's Target, like any of those stores. They've had their Halloween stuff for weeks now, and every time I go, there's obviously like less and less because everybody is doing their Halloween shopping already, and I just think we take things too fast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta wait till the season and changes. At least there's someone in my neighborhood that has their skeleton up already. Oh my god, one of those big ones. Like, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Has it been out all year and they just put it out this week?
Speaker 3: It went up, That's what I said. But what are they doing? They're celebrating their summer ween are they at.
Speaker 2: Least dressing it up in like summer stuff now while it's still summer and then kind of transition it.
Speaker 3: No, it's not out there in a Tommy Bahama shirt, you like surfboard. It's they're prepping for Halloween.
Speaker 9: I think, yeah, because they'll make me mad. The skeletons. I think they go on so like July fifth, I want to say, was this year when they put them.
Speaker 3: Out the place you can put those in your yard because they're freaking huge. You see those things?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I get that if they sell out, fine, but don't put it up yet. Well, NAPA is just different.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I prefer that, But in San Manton, nobody, like at least in my street, no one decorates for anything.
Speaker 4: And it's so sad and like, I don't know, you're getting called out.
Speaker 3: Weeds out and put them on display proudly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 6: Happy New Music Friday.
Speaker 2: That's a brand new Subrita Carpenter Sharpest Tool offer a brand new album, Short and Sweet that just dropped today, So keep you here a while for new music on a new music Friday. Thanks for hanging out with the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm justin, I'm Cheaty. Thanks so much for hanging out with us. We do have your chance to win this trip to Vegas for the iHeartRadio Music Festival. Just add it in case you missed it. Excuse me my voice something weird there?
Speaker 4: Just added the.
Speaker 2: Weekend yep, asap Rocky, Yep. There's someone else who somebody from Cold Chris Martin there, just messing with you guys, but yeah, really big names added to an already amazing lineup. So your chance to win a trip there plus one thousand dollars is coming up right now. Something we do every Friday. Our buddy Cheety, she tweets a lot no offense cheats, but Friday mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 3: I start classes next week. I am not prepared.
Speaker 2: Is this just online classes?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It is?
Speaker 3: But look work?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Are you actually gonna go?
Speaker 6: Probably not.
Speaker 3: You don't say that it has even you even had your first day yet.
Speaker 5: I'm not even prepared for I'm like, oh, yeah, I start school next week. Like, it literally has not crossed my mind.
Speaker 4: Are you supposed to go back to school shopping? If you're doing online classes?
Speaker 2: It's a good question.
Speaker 3: Only for the top half. You don't need new pants, yeah, true, Yeah, you only got a dressed up. You only got a dress on top half. It makes back to school shopping way cheaper. You don't have to get a new shoes sock.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at the price of half.
Speaker 2: Also, not that I'm not here for you further in your education. I think that's great.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, no, no, no, I'm just a dude, Like what is no?
Speaker 2: Just like, what is the end goal here? Because you already graduated? Yeah, and now you've enrolled in something else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're getting your masters? What are you doing here?
Speaker 6: Master's in management?
Speaker 3: That sounds made up, but it's an online school, WILS it probably is massive in management.
Speaker 2: So what do you plan on managing?
Speaker 6: Like maybe one day I want to open up a restaurant or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to manage it is that your dream? We don't want to like, you know, I actually do.
Speaker 6: You want to open up a coffee shop one day?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good luck? Maybe they'll teach you this in business management. It's a pretty risky business play. But okay, I'm listening. All right, fifty restaurants fail in their first year, but you know.
Speaker 1: No big deal.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just helping her educate her about business.
Speaker 6: Owners is that listen to the showground and they.
Speaker 3: Are awesome and doing great. We'll need to fail in the next two years. Yeah, we hope.
Speaker 8: So lmaoh, my family calls me the bathroom police because I really be monitoring if they are washing their hands or not.
Speaker 3: Lmao, oh my god, Yeah, I do that nasty when you stand outside of the bathroom door away.
Speaker 2: From the come out, but I could hear if the water is running or not. I know.
Speaker 4: So you're just listening to everybody go to the restroom.
Speaker 2: Literally here, somebody has to somebody.
Speaker 3: You hear everything else that's going on in there. If you can hear the water running.
Speaker 4: You can hear a not.
Speaker 2: Really, I know someone's in there because I hear the toilet flush, and then I know if they're washing their hands after or not. Yeah, and if they don't, I'm going to tell them to go back in there and wash their hands.
Speaker 3: That ain't.
Speaker 6: And I just see them leave the bathroom, like, I know you don't wash.
Speaker 2: You're talking about grown adults anyway.
Speaker 3: Look, it's fine if you scold your kid, I tell them like, oh, did you wash your hands? Because you know they go number two with the door open, so I know what's happening in there, and then they run out. No no, no, no no no, go back and wash your hands. You're telling a grown ass person to go back there and wash your hands.
Speaker 2: Yes, I tell my man all the time.
Speaker 6: The men do not wash in their hands.
Speaker 3: I wash my hands.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that number two.
Speaker 3: You're like the hall monitor and you're a whistle and a clipboard.
Speaker 2: The thought of somebody not washing their hands after using the restroom and then they're touching the lights in the doorknob, and then they're going and opening the fridge and they're touching the door, and then I'm touching it after. I'm sorry, nothing discussed me more so if I have to monitor the bathroom and make sure every person washes their hands, and that's what I'm gonna do, because that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: That just sounds stressful to because people go to the bathroom a lot and you gotta just sit there and monitor there.
Speaker 2: Better hope I'm not there.
Speaker 3: I know that i'm speaking. I'm a hand washer. Don't worry, I wash my hands.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to dedicate my time to policing other adults should Would you tell somebody here at work when you see him, Because there's a guy that's here that never washed my hands, and I would never say anything. I mean, I kind of make a face sometimes when he sees me, he just dot matter. When I'm in the bathroom, he still walks out without washing his hands.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I do say it that I'm like, so you're not going to wash your hands, But I say it to myself, so hopefully they hear at work.
Speaker 6: No, not at work.
Speaker 5: If I'm at a restaurant or like a club or something, I'll say that to a stranger.
Speaker 3: People not.
Speaker 6: Do that, like Jesse.
Speaker 5: You know, I talked to my not to myself, but I talk out loud when I want other people to hear stuff.
Speaker 3: But I think aggressive.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't want to directly say.
Speaker 2: It to them, but I only do it to my family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get back in there and wash your hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Should we do one more?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We should it's the fact I said I wanted to have a hot girl summer, and.
Speaker 1: Here we are.
Speaker 2: Is it hot girl summer?
Speaker 3: I think cotgirl summer never really started. Yeah, Oh dang, did it happen this year?
Speaker 9: Cheating?
Speaker 3: No, it didn't.
Speaker 5: I just realized yesterday, like I was taking a nap and I was like, Wow, this is been my summer so far, just coming back from work and taking taking naps.
Speaker 3: That's not very hot girl summary. I'm not getting hogirl summer vibes right now.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be out in the story.
Speaker 5: You've been doing this and doing that too, and wow, summer is already ending soon and I've done nothing.
Speaker 3: Dude, you're gonna be curled up with your pumpkin spice latte under a blanket j just and just scrolling your phone and been like, hotgirl summer ended and it never even started.
Speaker 9: Yeah, before leaving, Before leaving yesterday was like, this is my whole agenda for the day. She had everything like set up with with like time stamps and everything.
Speaker 4: And so this morning I'm like, oh, how did everything go? Oh? I took a three hour nap?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so much that schedule.
Speaker 2: So when does summer technically end?
Speaker 3: Like, could you still do twenty something so you can.
Speaker 2: Still do all pro summer activities till then get her hopes up?
Speaker 7: You know it?
Speaker 9: A technically she went to LA last weekend, Okay, so I feel like that was maybe the start of it.
Speaker 2: And Kelly bunga tomorrow.
Speaker 4: A right wait gy oh my god, yeah.
Speaker 6: Park we can my dad?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, watch out, Cheenie will steal your dad at Kelli Bung If
Speaker 1: You're the JV show on Wild ninety fe