Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the Pedula Show. Yes, it's twenty twenty five, the Padola Show going for twelve years in February. We are consumable nonsense. Ladies and gentlemen. I can't tell you enough. Check out episodes, skitz parodies. Podcast dot com is one through forty nine. A lot of skits and parodies. From forty nine, I think one hundred or so.
Speaker 2: It's Joel, It's Wayne and myself with our podcom. You'll love it, and then after that it's more consumable nonsense. Just please check it out, like it, comment, share your favorite link, and also some Hey guess one, it's.
Speaker 3: Free, it's free. Yeah, it's freezing outside. Hey, very good segue.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is so cold outside that I saw chickens. They are running k FC begging to use the pressure cooker. Woh, it was so cold outside, yo yo yo. I saw a gangster pulling up his pants. That's my word to my mom's. It was so cold outside. I saw a Greyhound bus and the dog was on the inside.
Speaker 3: Of the bus.
Speaker 2: WHOA, Yeah, guess is never on the inside of the bus.
Speaker 3: Bobby Pelco voland Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Because you need to be on the outside of the bus in Voland Pennsylvania to either go to box Car Cigars, the winery, to Rau Distillery and also the coffee shop Foland, Pennsylvania Valentine's Day five six weeks away.
Speaker 3: I'm warning you now better take care of business right now.
Speaker 2: And that's the place to be with Bobby Pelco Love Bobby twenty twenty five. Continued success, good businessman, but more importantly his great, great product.
Speaker 3: That's can I say you know, that's what happens.
Speaker 2: Great product, people go, good prices, people will go.
Speaker 3: They won't go to some places because it's so cold outside.
Speaker 2: Okay, flashers to just showing pictures. That's what they're doing. That's how cold it is. And to wrap that up, thank you about the ball. Her writing is, it's so cold outside that lawyers lawyers at both hands in her pocket in their pocket. Wow, there we go. It was so cold outside. It's never cold outside.
Speaker 3: For my man.
Speaker 2: Promo shorts, Great guitar player. He's on Instagram, promo shorts and also Divorced Diaries. Michelle Very Very Funny Young Lady. She's also on Instagram along with Pamela.
Speaker 3: Parker Rocks WHOA twenty twenty five. My girlfriend says I have a resolution.
Speaker 2: I go what. She goes, I'd like to lose weight. I go, honey, I'm behind one hundred percent. She says, you know what, I appreciate that I'm in the first stage.
Speaker 3: I said, that's great. What is it? She goes, I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So my girlfriend she goes, can you do me a favor? I says, hey, whatever you want ask. She goes, look, my girlfriend just received this managerial position. I think it's assistant manager old position at McDonald's. Can we go down check on her, give us support? I said, heck, yeah, man, let's go. So we go to McDonald's. We walk in, we go up to the counter.
Speaker 3: My girlfriend turns to me and she goes, hey, meet Patty, Met Patty. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: After that, my girlfriend says, I'm hungry. You know we don't need McDonald's. Be honest with you.
Speaker 3: She goes, can you take me to a restaurant? And I did. So we're sitting there. It's cold.
Speaker 2: If you well know, I must have said it a hundred thousand times, and my girlfriend orders soup the way to bring the soup over, and we're looking and my girlfriend's looking, and my girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Goes, oh, I go, honey, what's wrong? She goes, waiter, what's this flying doing in my soup? The waiter says, the backstroke crazy man.
Speaker 2: All right, So we took care of that afterwards, it was deserved time. My girlfriend loves ice cream. She orders ice cream, brings the ice cream out. She looks at the ice cream can, ready to dig in, and she goes, ooh, waiter, what's this fly doing in my ice cream?
Speaker 3: The waiter says he likes winter sports. Woo Baby twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I am on a rope, Ladies and gentlemen, As I always say, you wake up in the morning, you take on the day. You throw a punch, You take a punch, but you deal with today and be prepared. If you're not prepared, then you're just going to react to what's going on. If you're prepared, you're gonna be able to deal with what's going on. Remember that, live your life. Love your life. You can live today. Rear view mirrors are gone. Hopefully you'll learn from your mistakes, you'll learn from your success, and it makes you a better person Today tomorrow, okay, but never forget the laugh. Never forget the laugh. All right, ladies and gentlemen, see you soon.
Speaker 3: I love you. I bit your peace, they say,