Speaker 1: Andy, you know what that music says?
Speaker 2: Yes, Sir, Amos, that music say good health to all from rex All The Amosnandi Show Transcribe written by Joe Connolly, Bob Moser and Bob Ross, featuring Ernestine Wade, Johnny Lee, Amanda Randolph, Roy Glenn, Fred Clark, Jeff Alexander's music Yours Truly, Harlow Wilcox and starring Freeman Gosden and Charles Carrell amos Sonandy, how do you do, ladies and gentlemen, My name is Freeman Gosden. You know, long before my partner Charles Corell and I became associated with the rex All people, we and our families that formed the habit of our drug store needs at a rex All store.
Speaker 1: The reason was very simple.
Speaker 2: We had learned that when you buy rex Al drug products you get both quality and quantity. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this happy fact is something that you can prove for yourselves.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is to start trading at your rex All family Druggist Well.
Speaker 2: For the past three weeks, the Kingfisher's mother in law has established what looks to be a permanent residence with the Kingfish and Sapphire. Having his mother in law on the premises hasn't been easy on the Kingfish. She's been riding him pretty hard, and right now she has him helping with the house cleaning. Mama is seated on the window sill with her feet in the room, washing the outside of a window.
Speaker 1: Look your big LoVa.
Speaker 3: If you ain't gonna do any work, the least you can do is to hold my ankles inside there while I'm sitting on a whims.
Speaker 1: Whoa, I'll hold them. Don't worry about the thing.
Speaker 3: If I was to fall off this window last, to drop to the ground would kill me.
Speaker 1: George Stevens, What you looking at me like that?
Speaker 2: Oh nothing, I'll never get away with it anyway.
Speaker 3: I get out of my way there, I'm coming here. Well, I just don't stand that, baldy.
Speaker 1: Get busy.
Speaker 3: I want you to swap the kitchen floor and take out the trace.
Speaker 2: I'll wait a minute, Mama, me and you was gonna have a showdown. You done dropped though over here three weeks ago to spend the weekend, and you have done camp here ever since.
Speaker 1: Now. I want to know when you're gonna leave, and this time I expects an answer a shuttle that stance, I expect it.
Speaker 3: Well, then I'm gonna do the winners in the living room, and you'd better get.
Speaker 1: Busy here hm oh me, Dad goes the nastiest woman in the world.
Speaker 4: John See says, you happened MoMA in here, and.
Speaker 1: Here comes the runner up, jehangeas mama.
Speaker 2: Well, the last time I see the old Ryan hospice. Uh, he was waddling off in the direction of the living room.
Speaker 1: I listen to her name. She has gotta go. I can't stand it no longer.
Speaker 4: George. If you hang it along with my mother, it's your fault.
Speaker 2: My mother is kind and Jim, Now, don't give me that kind and gentle stuff. I heard the stories about her and your papa. What you talking about, Well, everybody knows that you hit him over the head with a broom handle the day before he died. He led the lump on his head the size of a coconut.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. Then why did the bird the old man with a derby on?
Speaker 2: So you was having a tough time trying to get rid of your mother in law.
Speaker 1: Huk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just tried hinting that she ain't welcome, but she in the type that's easily discouraged. I take the other night I done nailed her bedroom slippers to the floor.
Speaker 1: Boy, that was a great idea, but it didn't work. And there she got up in the middle of.
Speaker 2: The night for a glass of water, stuck her feet in the slippers.
Speaker 1: But she's a pretty powerful old gal.
Speaker 2: She ripped up two plants and snow shoot it into the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, Kingfish, you was a little too subtle there. You ought to come right out and let her know that you don't like her. Yeah, and she've been jumping on me for twenty two years.
Speaker 1: I wish there was some way that I could get her out of the house.
Speaker 2: Out of the house. Listen, Kingfish, you ain't gonna be safety to get that old gal out of the country.
Speaker 1: Well, Andy, you couldn't. You couldn't. You couldn't. Maybe you could say, wait a minute, after all ended the immigration authorities as always deeporting helions. E.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Kingfish, your mamma ain't no wheling. She could prove that with her birth certificate. Now wait a minute, the courthouse in her hometown burned down and the atal record of her birth.
Speaker 1: Now I know this, of course, this didn't come up before. When you try to get a job in.
Speaker 2: A defense plan, you think they really deport her? Kingfin Yeah, listen, get your hat on, son. When we get finished with that old girl down at the immigration department, they'll ship out of this country like a load of pig iron.
Speaker 1: You wish to see me about something? Yea, sir, Is you the man.
Speaker 2: In the immigration office here that is in charge.
Speaker 1: Of depoting alien? Yes, that's my department. Well, how you do, sir?
Speaker 2: I is one loyal Stephens and this is my association here pro American.
Speaker 1: Brown likewise, just what can I do for you?
Speaker 2: Well, now you're seeing most I just done cover the fact that my mother in law is in this country illegally, and being patriotic American, it is our unpleasant duty to school pigeon on.
Speaker 1: The old walrus.
Speaker 2: Yes so, mister, even though he love her, he doing the loyal thing. You say, she's in the country illegally at the present time. Well, originally did she come in under the quota? No, sir, she came in under the fence down at the dock.
Speaker 1: What was that again? Mother? Wasn't my friends trying to say? Here?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 2: As far as we can figure out my mother in law doesn't jump ship.
Speaker 1: Here in New York Harbor a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Ago, I say, it was about two o'clock in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: There was a knock.
Speaker 2: On my back door, and I asked, I say, who's there, and then she said, let me in.
Speaker 1: It's your old alien mother in law. And you say she jumped ship, Well, I'm pretty sure, bud.
Speaker 2: When I opened the door, she was soaking wet on and.
Speaker 1: She had a mackerel in her pocket too.
Speaker 2: What are you two trying to do here, kid me or something?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Nose and nose.
Speaker 2: She is in the country illegally and she comes from the West India or this is all legitiate muster of the thing.
Speaker 1: I tell you, I got proof right here? Proof? What proof? Well? I got a letter here I just happen to run across it at home.
Speaker 2: Is from a doctor down in Cuba. He read it the day that she was born, Oh he did. Yeah, So let me read you this thing here.
Speaker 1: Course a lot of it will be in Spanish because it was good down there.
Speaker 2: You see. Now, let me see here the letter is dated. The letter did it the fourth day of Enchilada? Eighteen eighty. Now, uh, we're going to stay here to whom it may concern, especially the immigration department. Uh, dear seniors, the doctor writes, nice Spanish, don't you mister?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Here, this is the thirty fly that I was present at the birth of a little baby.
Speaker 1: Mother in law known as from Muna clu let us stay here. They say she was born here in Cuba, and there ain't no doubt about it. I raised this letter in.
Speaker 2: Case he ever tries to get into the United States has a alien. The letter signed very truly audios, Doctor Jay hasseemgana dad. He'll here my mother in law's name and here's her address.
Speaker 1: Now what're you gonna do about it? Muslim?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what I'm going to do about If you're not out of here in one minute, I'm gonna call the police. How about the ridiculous trumped up nonsense I ever heard?
Speaker 1: You must be out of your mind?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Kingfish, you're gonna let that fella talk to you like that?
Speaker 1: I certainly is not. And what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: I get noted here, Come on, let me get in the apartment. Here, I gotta face the barage again the nazey is that your George?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well home, Well George, you finally done it.
Speaker 1: Done?
Speaker 4: What Mama packed up, bagging baggage and left chair.
Speaker 2: Well what smoked the old grizzly out of a kill.
Speaker 3: George Stevens.
Speaker 4: They called up from the immigration office, and when Mama heard what you tried to do, she said she wasn't gonna stay in no house where.
Speaker 1: She wasn't wanting. Finally took the hit. Huh, George Stevens, do.
Speaker 4: You realize that mama was paying us eighteen dollars a week for rooming board and that was the money that was.
Speaker 3: Paying the rent.
Speaker 1: Holy mackereln. I didn't stab myself in the bank book here.
Speaker 4: Well, lucky for you, I saved the day.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 4: We couldn't get along without the money, so I done took it in a.
Speaker 5: Border A border, yes, or mister.
Speaker 4: Benson, he moved into the back bedroom an hour ago.
Speaker 1: A border hu eighteen dollars a week. Well, there's a lot better than having your mother in law. Where's mister Benson now? He's in his room.
Speaker 4: He told me he spends an hour in there before supper and an hour after supper. He's it's two hours every evening working on his heart.
Speaker 1: Oh got a hobby, one of them, quiet fellas, probably save stamps or something, you know, a philanthropist.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm glad your mother is gone and I will have to listen to that big mother.
Speaker 1: Hers show us peace and quiet around here.
Speaker 4: Now, Yes, George, I admit it is rather quiet.
Speaker 2: Yes, I tell yourself. Oh, holy mackerel, What in the world was.
Speaker 4: That, George asked. Mister Benson's hobby. He plays the saxophone.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, holy smokes. I wonder if he's blowing that thing through the right end, George.
Speaker 4: I think he plays it very well. And Red Seals in the Sunset is my favorite.
Speaker 5: So that's the help.
Speaker 2: Lisi knows another tune, Mackerel.
Speaker 1: He's back in the sailboat again. That's all good evening.
Speaker 6: This is your rex All family Druggist speaking to you. For the ten thousand independent druggers to have made the word rex All part of our own store names. We've done that because we recommend and sell the two no more drug products made with the rex Al drug company. Bismerex is a good example. This famous ant acid with the exclusive Rexol formula fights acid indigestion four ways often neutralizes excess stomach acidity in one minute, yet the relief it gives is continuous and prolonged. Bismerex is spelled bis m a hyphen r e x bismerex. Ask for it at rex al drug stars everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boys, I got rid of old in and now this thing can happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was something, getting rid of your mam in law and getting the border.
Speaker 1: That plays a saxophone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, king, pheezir, what is this mister Benson Lake? Well, I don't know him was I ain't met him person yet. I want to know him by the sound of a sour notes. Oh, I tell you boy, that saxophone playing drive me crazy, give the migratory headaches.
Speaker 1: Like it gonna be worse than your mom in law. What is you gonna do about it?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think he gonna steal a long Once you get a load of the food, sapphire whips up. And if that don't do it, wait till he gets a load of sapphire across the breakfast table. There is a moving out face. If ever I seed one, well me fish, I think when it's all said and done, you'd have been a lot better off with your mother in law.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Another thing, Kingfish.
Speaker 2: I don't like to mention this, but with a border around the place, there's always the chance that.
Speaker 1: They might run off with your wife.
Speaker 2: Well I've heard of that too and it but with my luck it will never happen.
Speaker 1: Godge you. Yeah, I ho himsel, George.
Speaker 4: Look in the pollor this flowers and I got the lights ofp of the candles lit.
Speaker 1: It's all ready for the bowlder.
Speaker 2: Holl this smokes. Don't tell me your food. Don't kill them already.
Speaker 4: Don't be funny, George. We're eating supper in there. I want everything to be warm and friendly for mister Bence. Yeah, Den, it's on the table, and I go wash your.
Speaker 1: Hands, wash my hands for what?
Speaker 4: By the bought us benefit?
Speaker 1: What you talking about? I ain't gonna touch him, George, be quiet.
Speaker 4: I'll call mister Benson now, oh ches.
Speaker 1: Chesty, Yes, sir, listen.
Speaker 2: If you won't beat us warm and friendly, we better turn up the lights here, may George, you'd.
Speaker 4: Be nice to mister Benson. Remember he's paying us eighteen dollars a week.
Speaker 1: Looten. I can get along within the bottle of eighteen dollars a week.
Speaker 4: Oh here's mister Benson.
Speaker 7: Well well, well, well you must be Stevens. Butter there, old boy chester be Benson's the name, but my friends call me Breezy Breezy bencent.
Speaker 2: Oh d we better get more money, Joe.
Speaker 7: The table looks fine here, yes, sir, well let's sit down. You sit down there, Stevens. I'll sit here next to missus Stephens. Hell lovely looking rose peach. Missus Stevens. I'll just help myself here. Well, it's certainly nice in here with you people. By the way, Stephens, what land work you me?
Speaker 1: Will? I uh will I kind of semi retired around the house a lot.
Speaker 7: Oh, well around the house lot. Huh, Missus Stevens a wonderful could have a lock on my bedroom door.
Speaker 1: I don't say this roast beef is good? All right? Yeah, look at that.
Speaker 7: I got a couple of extra pieces caught on the park. Well, no matter, you know, I'm very glad I found this very cep there passed the breing up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: You know, a lot of single men like hotels, but nothing me. You know, I'm the friendly type. Passive potatoes like cancel have massive trad Yes, sir.
Speaker 1: A lot of people around me than Stephens just seem rather quiet. What's wrong? Well speak up if you have.
Speaker 7: Something to say.
Speaker 1: Ring in the conversation.
Speaker 7: Man never got anywhere in like keeping his mouth closed. Well, that's right, speak on. You know, it's an art conversation. Gotta learn to express yourself.
Speaker 1: That's what you got a mouse and a mine, par use them. Well we will. He always feels it if I'm.
Speaker 7: Now, don't overdo it. Don't be a lot of my mouth.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 7: You know you gotta listen sometimes too. I'm the listen and type myself. Past roast beef pimes out on the quiet side. Can't help it if I'm that way. Little more potatoes and beef. I see there's one piece of roast beef let. Well, I'll just helped this after that bullet.
Speaker 1: Hold it? You eating off of my plate? Now? Come on, boys, walk up to the apartment with me, and I told south fire be home right after supper. You ain't eating home no more? Huh?
Speaker 2: That border kind of drive you out of the house, didn't he?
Speaker 1: Oh? I can't stand him. Man.
Speaker 2: If he ain't blowing his mouth, he's blowing the saxophone. Hey, he's driving me crazy. I used to think my mother in law was old Walrus. Now she's beginning to look like little boat peep. I was fixing that border's wagon door.
Speaker 1: Yes, what what you're doing? King?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: I giving him the silent treatment when I come home after dinner. No matter what he said, I don't wear him. I just sit down and stay in the space. I guess he's pretty slap knochous in h. I guess you was a little hasty getting rid of your mama in law.
Speaker 1: All right, well it's too late now. Well hear my apartment. Then we'll see you later. So long, so long, and so long.
Speaker 4: Oh so it's you. You finally got home.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm told that I ain't eating here as long as breeze is around. Well you asked by George.
Speaker 2: You see, I don't hear no Sacks going. Where is he this evening?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 4: Think you've been giving him the cold shoulder every evening. He's gotten terribly lonesome. So he's been bringing a friend of his home from the office every night. Then is room?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: I guess he must be talking business.
Speaker 1: Well that's a brig. Oh my head is splitting let me sit down here and close my eyes and relax and.
Speaker 2: Just uh uh, holy smokes.
Speaker 6: Now here's your rex Al family, druggists. Now's the time of year when a lot of folks are bothered with simple sore throats due to colds. And that's why I'm urging my customers to keep rex Al am I thirty one on hand.
Speaker 8: Am I thirty one?
Speaker 6: Why what does it do well? Ma'am? I thirty one is rex All's amber colored antiseptic with the famous three way action. First, it's ideal for relieving the discomfort of a simple sore throat due to a cold because it kills contacted germs almost instantly when used full strength. Yet it will not harm the most delicate throat membrance.
Speaker 8: No wonder you recommend it as a gargle.
Speaker 6: But that's not all due to its carefully balanced formula. I thirty one is also a tangy refreshing mouthwash plus a reliable breath deodorant.
Speaker 8: What's that name again.
Speaker 6: Am I thirty one? Remember it please? And remember also you can depend on any drug product that bears the name rex Al.
Speaker 1: Hold and Mickerel was shaking all over. I ain't got saxophobia. I'll get in here and see how gunkuin Jack Calhoun seef he can fink it some way out of this message.
Speaker 5: How you Calhoun, he ain't Kingfish. I just got in myself, Kingfish. I just see one of the touching his things. I ever seed in my whole life, you did, h Yeah. I was going by the bank and one of the guards dropped the bag full of quarters, and they were scattered all over the streets. All the kids in the neighborhood were scrambling for the quarters. It looked like that poor guard was gonna be out of luck.
Speaker 1: That was a tough break for him. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then this fella stepped out of the crowd and took his hat off and said, all right, little children, let's put all the quarters we fired.
Speaker 1: In his hat. Kingfish, it would have.
Speaker 5: Done your heart good to see them sweet little children come up one by one and put them quarters in the man's hat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Calhoun, and make you feel good to know there is men's like that in the world. We look, Calhoun, I got a problem.
Speaker 5: Well, I just got in, Kingfish. Before we talk, let me hang my hat up. Heare I guess a couple of them quarters must have got stuck in my hat, bab.
Speaker 1: I loven't Calhoun, I got a terrible problem. I got rid of my mother in law. But now south Fire got a board up there at the house. But he is loud mouth. He played a saxophone, and he four times worse than my mother in law. Calhoun, How can I get this fellow out the house in my mother in law back?
Speaker 5: Well, now, the first thing to do is find out his weak point and attack that his weak point.
Speaker 1: Well, now, let's see, you got a medicine cabinet full of stuff. Dad, you're always taking news up springing. So he's one of them hyperacrobats.
Speaker 5: Well out, daddy, angle das you angle, scam out of there, make him think he was thick, make him think you got one of them rap tropical diseases and he lied.
Speaker 8: To catch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll skill him. Yeah I'll get in it to help me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll get rid of that board and get my mother in law back and have peace and quiet again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know what you mean, because I know what it is. I'd like to have a musician practicing around the house all the time. You see, my brother used to play the symbols in the symphony.
Speaker 1: Or is that so? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Man, you just stand up there in the back of the arger and reading big them big symbals together. One night, in the middle of the eighteen twelve overture, he bent over to look at the music and slammed his nose right.
Speaker 1: Between the symbols. He retired right then and there. Which brother is just calhun?
Speaker 5: Oh, you probably see him down at the post office. He didn't want to open the letters with his nose.
Speaker 1: Well, miss busy, and I guess were is a loon here tonight?
Speaker 7: Yes, Stephen, this too bad wife isn't gonna be with us for supper the night.
Speaker 2: Well, she always goes to the women's stuff there a Thursday nights.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, my friend doesn't come in over this evening, so I guess you and I'll have a nice quiet evening alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, read my newspaper. Him, Is something wrong, Stevens. No, no, nothing.
Speaker 2: You didn't happen to feel a hot tropical wind blowing through here?
Speaker 1: They kind of blow through the fever ridden jungles of you were gravy.
Speaker 7: Oh, I know as a matter of fact that it's like it's rapid chill.
Speaker 2: It just like I thought old trouble must be coming back on the old trouble.
Speaker 7: You ill or something?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's nothing, just a slight touch of the parrot fever. Yeah, it's a highly contagious tropical disease with the jumping germs and scale people so much.
Speaker 1: You know it.
Speaker 7: Well, aren't you doing anything for this parrot fever?
Speaker 2: Well, I've been taking treatments over to polyclinic.
Speaker 1: But he.
Speaker 7: Well, how did you have a get a terrible thing like this?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: Uh, doing one of my reason trip to the tropics, I made the mistake of engaging in the conversation with a sick parrot.
Speaker 1: Nobody knowed I had the thing. And the first ecling of it was when my wife come home on night and found it perched on the bed pools, dashing for crackling. This sounds fantastic.
Speaker 7: I just can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Oh the fever, the fever is getting me. I can feel my little frying now.
Speaker 1: Oh what I need is a doctor, I say, what I need is a doctor?
Speaker 2: Excuse me I as a doctor. Is anybody in here suffering from a rare tropical disease?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Doctor, I'm glad you just happened to be passing by. Yeah, well, I was in the neighborhood treating the patient. So I thought i'd kill two birds with one stone and pop up and see you. Doctor.
Speaker 7: Is this parro of fever contagious?
Speaker 2: Oh no, not anymore than the bluebonnet plague.
Speaker 1: It all depends on whether you was the scruptable to it or not.
Speaker 2: You might get it, and then again the germs might jump on you and jump off you again.
Speaker 1: Ain't that right? Doctor? You is the doctor.
Speaker 2: And see miss Die always gets a little nervous when I gets around this parrot fever. Uh for missus, Stevens, I think we better get you at the hospital. You look like you did tonight. I pulled you off the bedpost.
Speaker 1: What it's coming on me?
Speaker 7: It's coming on me now, listen, Stevens. I'm a very nervous man. I can't stand in a place like this. I'm moving out of here right away.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, you're doing the smart thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll pack my things right away. But wait a minute, doctor, I've been exposed to this. Suppose I get it. Holler?
Speaker 1: Know what'll I do? Well? All I can say is if.
Speaker 2: Your pinfeather stock twitching, you better get down to the border health and have him throw some lime on you.
Speaker 1: So the king Fee's got rid of the border. Huh, yeah, that's right, amos.
Speaker 2: That fellow Benson went out of there faster than the hound dog to try to smooch with the porcupine.
Speaker 1: Now you said the king Fee's mother in law's move back in. Huh, Yeah, she sure is. She moved in there today.
Speaker 2: Or the Kingfish went on home, he's looking forward to the evening a peace and quiet. Well, I guess that missus Benson with the sacophone. Everything was pretty annoying around there. Yeah, but the Kingfish look at her kind of philoslopical though.
Speaker 1: He figured that if you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna have a loud mouse slap, not this person around the house, This might as well be a member of the family.
Speaker 4: They don't be ready in a minute, George, Well it's her.
Speaker 1: It ain't gonna be no paradise around here with your mama here, But at least I won't have to sit around the evening listen to the saxophone.
Speaker 5: George.
Speaker 4: You know when mister Benson left, he must have left in a terrible her Well.
Speaker 1: I guess he does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he left his suitcase and a lot of things here.
Speaker 1: Well, fine, we can take them down and hack them.
Speaker 4: Well, mama had a different idea, you know how she's always trying to improve herself.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes she is.
Speaker 3: Now I'm so glad, mister Benson left is here. I'm gonna make good use of it. I had my first lesson today.
Speaker 2: Benefit are you cashing in on the big specials featured all this month at rex Al drug stores everywhere. Here are a few quick examples. Rex Al hydrogen peroxide four unce bottle, regular price eighteen cents, now only nine cents, exactly half price. An assortment of fifty exclusively designed Christmas cards yours for just ninety eight cents, less than two cents a card. Famous Maxi chocolate covered cherries regular eighty nine cent pound box, now only fifty nine cents. Take a tip from Harlow Wilcox, don't let these money saving days pass you by. Now in November, shop and save at rex Al drug stores everywhere. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, don't forget to visit your rex Al Family drugstore.
Speaker 1: Good night, See you next Sunday. For the one woman in ten with sensitive.
Speaker 8: Skin, there's karenome hand Green. Yes, like all of Karenome's specially designed beauty aid is hypoallergenic, pure miles safe for most sensitive skins. It softens, beautifies, protects. Try Karenome hand Cream.
Speaker 2: As advertised in Vogue, Ladies Home Journal, Women's Home Companion, McCalls and sold at rex Al drug Stars everywhere. Be sure to be with us next Sunday, at the same time on your rex Al Druggist will again present the Emerson Andy Show.
Speaker 1: Tonight's show transcribed. Stay tuned for the.
Speaker 2: Edgar Burgh and Charlie McCarthy program, which follows immediately over most of these stations. This is the CBS Radio Network.