Speaker 1: You've created everything. Look put a powerful being you are. You did these things, but now you're in a human body.
Speaker 2: You forget the power you have.
Speaker 3: What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing in the same way that a way is something that the whole ocean is doing.
Speaker 1: You're doing doing what. Welcome to Metamistics where you don't know what you don't know? My name's Jonathan, and today we have two very special guests. One all time returner, Welcome back to the show, Electro Nicholas.
Speaker 4: What's going on? Family?
Speaker 1: Had to have you on for this one because this one's going to get pretty out.
Speaker 2: Of pocket, you know, you say, Orbs, I'm in.
Speaker 1: And then we also have for the very first time, justin from the lights over Loveland. TikTok is where we found you. And it is absolutely mind blowing. I mean, you're getting certain videos of ORBS up in the sky that aren't behaving like anything else that is known to the human electronic military world, you know, and it is just absolutely mind blowing. And you know what do people usually say whenever they don't believe that, like what do they say. Do they think that it's a lens flare or is it ball lightning? We've heard it all over here too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the biggest thing I get is satellites. Like, Bro, you're just looking at satellites, but they're not there to like experience the whole situation. Which the crazy thing is like these videos as crazy as the video is, just being in the moment and like the whole context of the situation and everything really just adds to the whole experience. And that's what like cemented it in for me that there weren't satellites, Like there's just no way that they happen way too often, and they seem to interact when I ask questions and things like things like that, So I don't know. Yeah, it's the biggest thing I get though, is satellites.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I can totally understand that, you know, especially people that kind of want to stay more grounded, they want to think logically, you know. But there are times where I have seen satellites and I can go look at that and go, Okay, yeah that's a satellite. Just the way it's moving, it's very consistent as far as the velocity and everything else.
Speaker 5: And definitely.
Speaker 4: Then there's other things like not unlike the videos that you've put up, but you know you get like little little flashes or yeah, and it's not a flash like you know when you close your eyes and you can kind of see sparkles and different like geometries and different things moving around. This is like physically there, like you can actually see it there. It's spatial. You know, you can tell you saw something and if it was a satellite that would definitely wouldn't happen. And the and the videos that you've which I'm sure will we'll get into and maybe show some of that, but dude, some of these things the way that they're coming in and out and getting very bright and then getting dim and then disappearing and coming back, and like satellites wouldn't do that. There's no reason to be something that a satellite would do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and nothing too especially I get satellites too a lot too. That's everyone saying that their satellites. I did a lot of chat gbting and like kind of trying to rule out a bunch of stuff and typically like you can really only see a handful of satellites with the naked eye, and they're really only visible kind of at like twilight, so like right when the sun's going down and right when the sun is coming up, right and while they're still above like the Earth, and they're they're catching rain from the sun because they don't have they don't even have lights on them. The only way you can see them is them reflecting light from the sun. So if it's not really in the golden hour window for satellite viewing, and it's like twelve o'clock at night, you know, five am or whatever, three in the three and the three in the morning, like the satellites, my.
Speaker 5: Dude, yeah, definitely, yeah, yeah. And like something I'll point out too, like I do take extra steps to try to avoid the satellites, Like I use an app called orby Track, which you can just like point up at the sky and it'll show you you can point at it and it'll say if it's a satellite. I think that was like five dollars on the app store. And then there's a website called Heavens Above where you can type in your location and it'll give you a list of all the satellites and they're visible times. So in my recent skywatches, I just go out after the last satellites even visible, so that way I don't even have to worry about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually, when the last time Jonathan was here, we did something similar to that as far as getting an app and it was like, oh, the next satellite is like an hour away, and we're seeing two or three different things happening in this in that very moment, and so it's like, yeah, that's proof enough for me that it's not a satellite.
Speaker 5: Yeah, There's been times where I've seen like thirty things in the sky at one time like that. I'm like, that just blew my mind. I'm like, there's no way these are satellites. There's no way there's that many of them flying by right now, Like it's just crazy.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: What's interesting too, is that it seems like whatever is going on now is happening way more now than it ever has. Because I used to be outside all the time as a little kid, like we were always looking up at the stars. I don't ever remember seeing anything like this. I mean, if you were lucky, you might catch a shooting star, you know, But I can't remember one time I even remember seeing a satellite, let alone an orb that is moving in crazy directions and speeding up and slowing down in different shapes and colors and sizes and all that stuff. You know, So why do you think that that's happening more so now or do you believe that it's happening more so now than it ever has.
Speaker 5: I do think it's like happening more And my reasoning is, I think there's more awareness being brought to it. So maybe just the collective consciousness of people going out and like, like who knows, Like there's been times where it seems like I've manifested these things that show up, So who's the same. People aren't going out having the intentions to connect and actually manifesting these orbs to appear, So just more people getting out and doing this. I definitely think like there is a noticeable increase, And like you were saying, like growing up, I never saw anything in the sky besides like an occasional shooting star. I actually I can go in my background a little bit too, Like I was strictly like materialism. I didn't believe in any of the spiritual, any of that stuff. And until August twenty twenty three when I started seeing the orbs in the sky, and that was like me going outside as a joke because I was hearing about all the alien stuff on TikTok with the first congressional hearing. So I got home and I just told my wife as a joke, like I'm gonna go look for the aliens outside.
Speaker 2: That's when it started for me too, actually.
Speaker 5: And the crazy thing is a lot of people I've heard two years ago is about when it started for them. So something happened like two years ago, definitely.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, I mean there has been a lot of things that have happened, you know. Yeah, you know say that, you know, the COVID that went around, and I mean everybody was in death on that, and I think that that really had us looking inward. I mean especially early on, you know, when it was very very not to say that it wasn't serious, but I mean people were dying. It was a it's a novel virus. And so I feel like that was the time at least for me, that I really, for the first time seriously was contemplating my own more mortality. You know, I would come home from work and you know, everybody was asleep. I'd get home late at night and I would sit out back and I would this is when I still smoke cigarettes, and I would be smoking a cigarette and I'm like, well, I mean, this could be the night that I caught it, you know what I mean, And who knows that might not make it or something. And so I really kind of went inward and really thought about that. And so I mean, who knows, a lot of people probably kind of went through that in their own way, and so maybe that was kind of the crack and the veil, oh dude.
Speaker 1: And and that amount of fear, especially like if you're somebody that believed it wholeheartedly, like all that COVID shit, like wholeheartedly at the very beginning. I mean, the amount of fear that you are creating inside your own mind is crazy because you think about it, like, we didn't really know a whole hell of a whole lot, like a lot about it. You know, there's a lot of propaganda over in China with people falling over on the street and all that kind of stuff, and then you know, you look up on CNN and you see the death the death toll counter and you're like, what is this doomsday shit going on here? And then you almost have to make it, you know, somewhat serious, you know, if or at least do a little bit of research into it. And all of that, really I think dropped an absolute nuke inside the minds of just about everybody because whether you believed it, didn't believe it, whatever, I mean, it affected you, affected you one way or another, you know, whether it was because of your job or whatever. Right, And so I think that it was kind of like a necessary thing to be honest with you, all that COVID kind of stuff, you know, and yeah, and you hear so many people like connecting with their guides and connecting with you know, whatever they connect with on the other side that were just like, yeah, that was kind of like a that was on purpose and that and the purpose of it was to help wike people up and get them out of the hamster wheel of the nine to five and you know, question there're own mortality and where did you come from? Where are you going? And all this kind of stuff. Right, So I think that it was a necessary evil, so to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, Like I agree. And I was one of the people who like was actually really in fear in the beginning. My whole family we got really sick. Like the second like the lockdowns happened and everything, and we ended up getting COVID right away and like listening to the news and everything they're telling you and hearing the death poll and everything.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 5: So, my son he's had like health problems growing up. He was when he was born, at two days old, we found out he had a heart murmur and he had to have open heart surgery. He was four months old. But he did like amazing and he's ten years old now. But just like knowing he has like those extra like kind of problems that he's dealt with, you know, that elevated the fear in myself and it was like the end of the world, Like it was crazy they shut down I remember I loved writing BMX and skateboarding, and they poured sand in the skate parks. Like I couldn't even go to the skate park and be outdoors and like do my hobby to like relax and escape the fear that they were creating.
Speaker 1: Is that in California?
Speaker 5: This in Colorado?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Yeah, that's crazy that they went to those extents. I mean they were shutting down beaches and everything.
Speaker 5: I was like, come on, yeah, But definitely like was the crack though, Like it opened my eyes up to they're willing to like do this to all of us, then what what else are they willing to do? And that's when I started learning about all the different like CIA programs have had in the past, and all the just crazy things that has happened throughout history that they don't really teach you about.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they're nice backfire of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they're not gonna they're not gonna teach you about all the ways that they've manipulated society and and all the different mk ultra kind of programs that they did on people and just wild things. Dude, all we are is just like hamsters in a cage. To like the people at the absolute upper echelon of government and to be honest with you, like a lot of these uh whistleblowers, It almost gives me a little pause because these are the same people that lied to everybody for at least the last eighty years as far as any kind of transparency with aliens and UFOs and crash wreckage and all this other stuff. Right, So I don't know, I mean, what are your thoughts on, you know, certain government whistleblowers? And I don't like to paint with a broad brush. I think that there are actually some very genuine people. And if you hear like some some of the people's testimony, I mean, it doesn't sound like bullshit, you know, like it sounds kinda sincere. I just wonder to what.
Speaker 5: Extent, Yeah, yeah, I definitely a lot of the whistleblowers, Like it's so hard to judge, like the Luo al Zondo, whose job was to like do all these covert things and then you're expected to trust them, but I don't know, just like his tone and the way that he speaks, he's either like an amazing actor or like the information he's giving is genuine. And I was in the Air Force for six years, and when I hear service members, especially like the nuclear service members, because I know how intense the nukes program was, I was in munitions, so actually my tech school was like right across the hallway from the nukes tech school. And just these people are the most credible, looked over people that we have in our military. So I kind of just have to believe what they're saying, and then just the way that they're expressing and their emotions that they're having, and just the way they're telling the story To me, it resonates as real experience.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, there's definitely something to it, like, yeah, you know, you had the recently, the age of Disclosure saying thing come out, and I did want to say that as far as lewell, I've kind of just been straddling that whole situation with him because you know, there's a piece of me that wants to believe him, But then there's that piece of me that, like, you know, I've been doing podcasts forever five years now. I know an entertainer when I see one. You know what I'm saying, Like, I know someone who is trying to like, you know, make something more than what it is or almost fib and lye and stuff like that, and I get a little bit of showman with him. Is like my reading on him, especially that he did one he said one thing whenever he started looking real deep into it, like all the UFO and stuff like that, aliens, and and he told somebody he goes, well, you know, if you ever look into a lot of this this UFO and this alien stuff, just make sure you pull out your Bible, because I'm pretty sure I know what they are or something along those lines, I was like, does everything got to be angels and demons? Like can we just can we just move on?
Speaker 5: That's the hard thing for me too, Like I is not religious at all, Like I considered myself atheist basically until two years ago, and finding the orbs and seeing the things that I've seen now and have experienced has brought me to the connection to God. But I don't even like using the word God, like it's still so strange, and praying feels so weird. So I think just the problem with the whole situation is there's a problem with labels. And everyone has a belief that they've created for a certain words, so as soon as they hear that word, they just go right into their belief and they're not going to change their beliefs just because some other person is saying something. But what people don't realize is we're all describing the same thing. We're just using the different terms. Like an angel could be the same thing as an alien, it's the same thing as an interdimensional being. That's I think it's I think labels and just like the way we communicate is a really big problem, and like getting the information out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, how else are you gonna how else are you gonna talk about a light being? You know what I'm saying. Yeah, because you say light being to some people, they're like, oh you're with that wu woo shit, aren't you? Or you know, you say I'm talking to my spirits? Oh God, here here we got another nut job. But if you say you're talking to archangel Michael, or you're talking to Jesus, it's like, what did he say?
Speaker 5: You know? It's like one That is another comment that I do get a lot of. There was one video I posted where I was like calling out. I was just like God, Holy Spirit, Spirit guides. And someone had to comment in there and there was like I was with you until you said spirit guides. But Jesus Christ is the only one savior. And I'm just like, people don't even understand what Jesus was like saying. He said, don't worship me, he said be like me, and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's kind I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cut you off. That's kind of where I've been lately as far as like the whole savior thing. You know, anytime there's something that you know, there's maybe you have a time crunch, there's something you got to take care of or else this, or you know, you got to bill to pay. It's it's you know, no one's going to come along and do that for you. You know, like the thing that or the person that takes care of that is you. You got to get up, you got to be you know, motivate yourself to go and do set thing, you know. And so the whole savior thing is what kind of gets me as far as looking outward for something that's going to come along and and kind of just help you out, you know. And I think that we are capable. We are very capable. You know. We have our our our mind, we have you know, the ability to transmute and to uh use our imagination and create and do all of these things. It's like, why are we always looking outward?
Speaker 5: Right? Yeah, that's we should be looking within. And that's the biggest thing I've learned and the last two years and all this was really looking within and realizing like that we're all connected, We're all here on this planet together, and like that's the biggest thing that I really like my goal is just to bring everyone together and like realize we could be such a powerful species if we all came together and worked towards like a common goal of like bettering the planet for everyone instead of fighting and dividing over imaginary lines that are drawn around the planet. And that's one of the things that the phenomenon is. It makes you, like going down and looking at the stars, realize just how like small we are, but how big we think we are on this planet.
Speaker 4: Right. And see, that's the thing too, is that you know, whatever it is that we're seeing in the sky, I mean, how can we say for sure, you know, but I feel like whatever that is is a part of us, and we are a part of it, you know. Like people always will say this like, oh, you know, you have to go out into nature, you know, which is I agree, when you go out into nature it feels great, but you got to remember that you are part of that too, you know. Like people always kind of make that distinction, that separation of who we are and then everything else is nature, you know, And I think that's the kind of the miscommunication that that's been going around, you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, it just makes me think about like like as above, so below, as within, so without kind of thing, right, And you know, there's this there's a bunch of like older pictures or older depictions of and paintings and stuff like that of Jesus where he has one hand up and he's pointing upward right, almost like the Baphomet, but instead of pointing up and down with each hand like the as above, so beloved, as above, so below axiom, he's going one one hand up and the other one's pointing to his chest right. So it's like as above, so within, And you're instead of trying to be a conduit from bringing heaven down to earth, you're trying to bring heaven down to your heart and and like into your mind and into your body kind of thing going on there. And so I actually think that that is a little bit better, Like I don't know, it makes a little bit more sense to me, because all you are is just a perspective of the world. And if you have, you know, an open hearted loving, like unconditional love, like not this fake love bullshit that everybody's doing nowadays, right, but like that kind of love that just transcends and doesn't judge and does everything that Jesus was talking about, Like that makes a hell of a lot more sense than just going around and judging everybody for not believing in what you believe in.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, weird stuff. So I did want to get over to you. You got a video that really piqued my interest, and it was a video of what seemed to be orbs with wings. Can you tell me a little bit about that and what do you think is actually going on there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that was just recently. Actually that was a November twenty fifth. I went out and I just got a brand new camera like a month ago, so I've been trying to figure out the new settings and how to get the best footage I can. So I've been going out trying to record, and unfortunately it's been really cloudy and just not good conditions. And that night was the first queer night I had, and luckily, like going out those other nights, I got my settings pretty dialed in too. So I was out recording and I don't even know what prompted me to look up, but I had my camera pointed one way, and I just glanced up real quick, and I just saw two really bright orbs, is what it looked like to me. I didn't see the wings or any a thing like that, so I knew it was flying too fast for me to like try to get too quick, So I positioned my camera where it was heading and then I think you even hear me say like it took me a second to find it in there because I'm still trying to figure out my new camera. But when I went in to edit the video and I zoomed in on it, that's when I noticed that they had the wings on them. And I don't know if you guys are into the what like Chris Bloodsoe's story and stuff like that, yea, yeah, yeah, So like I'm a part of the discord and I've been following them for a couple of years now, but out Riverfest a couple of years ago, I remember there was this experience where they saw what they called not birds, but it was like these luminous orbs that came in and they had wings and they were flapping, and then I think they described that they just vanished as they flew away. So when I zoomed in on my footage and I saw the wings, that instantly that's what I thought of. And then I started thinking like, okay, like how how many times has this been seen throughout history? So then I started doing some research and I threw it into like my AI to ask it, like you no, give me all the references to winged orbs throughout history, and it told me it's actually one of humanity's oldest symbols from ancient Egypt, and there's a winged orb on one of the stones that's carved there, so it's just really crazy. And then there's multiple other references to it throughout history as well. So I don't know. One of the things I've been looking into recently is just like looking into different ways to view the phenomenon. So recently I just did like a series on shamanism, which actually kind of really resonated with everything that's going on, like realizing that they're describing the same things that we're still seeing today and realizing that this is just like something that is ancient and has been here the whole time. We just we're completely unaware and didn't even know to look for it.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, there's absolutely something going on with that. Like that is so nuts, I mean.
Speaker 4: Crazy, by the way, Like if you guys aren't on Patreon and you can't see this, that that is that's clearly wings flapping. Yeah, yeah, And I.
Speaker 5: Couldn't even see the wing like this is like fifteen times zoomed in. So when I saw it, it was just two like bright orbs flying through the sky like they looked, but it didn't look anything like birds. And I actually recorded a whole bunch of birds like the couple nights before that. So in one of my newer videos I'm gonna be making, I'm gonna be like comparing the footage and trying to like show people and also I'm gonna be breaking down like the history of the winged orb and like try to just give people knowledge on how it's been around.
Speaker 2: Awfully bright for a bird at night, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the camera at least in this in this footage here, was that like some sort of night vision.
Speaker 5: Oh, this is the Sony Alpha A seven S two and I was using the Tamron twenty eight to seventy five milimeter F two point eight lens, So it's just normal lens. It wasn't ir it wasn't anything like that.
Speaker 4: In red or anything. They're yeah, they're not worth picking up on anything. Oh wow, Yeah that is wild. That is absolutely not seen that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, either that's pretty sick.
Speaker 5: And then it's hard because I'm like editing the footage and I'm like is this birds or like what is this? And then that like if I go to post it, of course, like the first comment I got was like those are birds.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, birds aren't real.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 4: Some people are extra weird for that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, but it is. It is so shocking to see something like that because those things are up there and and it almost it almost looks like, you know, at first, I was like, oh, it kind of looks like bats almost or something like that, but bats ain't flying that damn high, like that's up with the airplanes.
Speaker 5: It looks like, you know, yeah, and that's it was. It was up like at airplane height, and it was moving so fast, like I don't know how long. My video is only like maybe fifteen seconds, and it was across the whole sky, like I know, some birds are pretty quick, but they were booking it right. Whatever that was.
Speaker 4: There was one time I captured a video and it was really close to the time that there was a rocket launched, you know, And so that's the one thing that kind of got me like already kind of questioning it and kind of doubting it. But the footage that I captured, it was like an orb of white light and it was close, like I know that that footage there, it looked like they were kind of far away, but you could see that it was like very defined wings. The thing that I saw was like a ball of light and there was like light shooting off the sides of it, and then the light almost started to like I don't know, it was like very wispy, almost like intentional. And the only way I could describe it was it kind of looked like wings, you know. And so yeah, yeah, that's the only other time I've seen anything like that. But that was like very clear.
Speaker 6: Have y'all seen the rubber duck UFO? No, So there's a there's some military footage that's like it's legit confirmed, real footage, and it's it books just like a rubber duck flying through the air and they're tracking it like with a drone and it's a straight up UFO, but but it's in the shape of a rubber duck and it's like it's large, and it's moving real fast and it's spinning like this and it's going through the air and like I think there's a from what I understand is like there's a playful element to mimicry that they do for fun. And I think that this you know, flapping bird or the rubber duck type thing, the jellyfish. I mean, they do stuff for fun sometimes too, I think, hmm, yeah.
Speaker 5: Definitely, man.
Speaker 4: But I think that's the way we're supposed to be kind of living life, Like, yeah, take things seriously. There's things that we need to take care of, there's things that we need to kind of put a little more attention into. And but I think we're supposed to be having more fun than what we are. You know, we're supposed to be funnier. Things are supposed to be a little more comical, you know, but we take ourselves so so seriously. And that's just the ego anyways, you know, kind of with that that one guy you guys were talking about earlier as far as like maybe he's a little bit showsman, But I think what happened maybe like if he is completely authentic and is telling the truth, you know, I think maybe all the attention he was getting, maybe his ego kind of started to get puffed up a little bit, and maybe then he was kind of putting it on a little bit more just to you know, because he was enjoying the attention. You know, who knows as human experiences is so complex, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I found the rubber duck ufo that you were talking about.
Speaker 4: Nick.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever seen this one, or if I did, I probably just like, oh, somebody's getting good at editing or whatever. But yeah, it turns out it's I mean, they put it up on the History Channel, so I mean it wasn't just a internet fluff I guess. But check this out, dude. Look at that fucking thing. Dude just floating along just like a little over talk one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that does that straight up looks like a rubber duck.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is unreal. What do you do with that? When you see something like that?
Speaker 4: You know, like, well, who captured the video?
Speaker 1: Actually that was a military video, Yeah, really like with like legit camera badass, you.
Speaker 6: Know, like yeah, but yeah, no, they have a they have a little bit of fun.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's like the same thing with the with the whole jellyfish. That was another military video with the whole the jellyfish or looking thing that was floating around at crazy speeds going up and down and around and around, and it was just I don't know. I mean, they say non human intelligence, but you know what, what could that be? I just get so baffled about this kind of stuff. I believe it though.
Speaker 4: I think it's just consciousness, dude, you know what I mean, It's just it's it's just us, dude.
Speaker 1: I've actually often thought that, is it possible that people are getting really good at like astro projecting and you know, just like projecting their consciousness in such a way that they can appear as some form of conscious light form.
Speaker 4: There's somebody out there right now, like, yeah, I went out of body. It was crazy. I was flying right and I was flying pretty fast. Forget this, dude, I was a rubber duck. Nobody believes them, but like the military cop footage of them, you know, he's like bilocating for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you could, you know, change it up. I mean I might just try and go out there as a dinosaur or something like that, looking like the t Rex from Toy Story or some shit. That would just be you know, just to mess with people. But yeah, it does make you wonder, like, are we justin do you think that we're seeing some kind of dimensional overlay that these things are naturally naturally happening in another dimension. I've heard this brought up several times before, that what we're seeing right now is maybe the veil is thinning a little bit, or maybe we're just having maybe we have the faculties to be able to see them a little bit more because our vibration is rising or the frequency of the planet is rising. And then and then that's that's what's allowing us to be able to kind of perceive these things. What do you think is going on with that?
Speaker 5: I mean, that is like one of the theories that I do have, and I do think that is like a pretty likely like theory, like the way I try to believe in things. This is like a scale of like me like most likely to least likely. And yeah, the like the dimension thing is fascinating to me. It's also like fascinating that mainstream media has kind of been like prepping us for like learning about different dimensions and the multi verse and like all those kind of things. And then now we're seeing like these interdimensional beings showing up and and then you hear like some of the people like Rep. Luna, I think she even called them interdimensional beings at one point in her podcast with Joe Rogan. So, I mean, I think it's definitely, like, like it could be very possible. It's hard to judge. Another theory I had when you were talking about like the people's consciousness being projected out. Maybe it's not even people who are like have got it dialed in. Maybe it's just people's consciousness just like getting projected at and they don't even realize that, like they're in different locations at the same time. Like I don't know if you guys have listened to like the telepathy tapes, but the just hearing the kids talk on there about how we're so much more than our physical body and we're existing on so many different levels that we're not even aware of. So who knows, Like that could be like another piece of us that's out there that we're just seeing and like what the heck is that thing? But it's yeah, it's definitely or it could be like our higher self even like sending us signs like I don't I go outside and pray a lot, and I'll ask for like guidance and stuff like that, and that's usually when I can like get these flashes and things, and it's like, is that just my higher self guide in me? And like, yes, you're on the right path, Like here's a flash or like something like that too, Like I don't know. It's one of the funnest things to think about though, Like I love thinking about it absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to have like a really like it almost forces you to open your mind and expand your imagination because it's so baffling. It's nothing like anything that we've ever come in contact with. And the only thing that it is even reminiscent of is things that you see in your dreams, things that you see whenever you're daydreaming, things that you see when you're in meditation, things that you see when you're on psychedelics. That's the only thing that it even comes close to being like. And so of course people are going to try and and hone in on those kind of things and really get crazy deep into meditation and you know, like all the different kinds of meditations and everything transcendental whatever, right guided meditations. You want to talk to your spirit guides whatever like people are and that's what we're trying to do as well, Like that's why we meditate at the end of every episode, because first of all, it's it's really good for you, like meditation in general is one of the best things that you can do for yourself. But also it kind of takes away that fear, especially if you're going in there and dealing with shadow work or whatever you got going on, because the subconscious is one hell of a crazy deep hole that most of us have a lot of things that we just submerge and try and forget about, you know, and that's not really good for anybody. So it's good to really shine a little bit of light on that. And maybe then I don't know. You listen to most psychics, they say that's how you become psychic, because by shining a light on all of the things that you've been trying to submerge underneath the deep waters of your subconscious. So I don't know. But then of course you have the psychedelics and people see crazy fractal you know, and fractalize things, crazy geometry, and maybe you're meeting certain beings or you're seeing a much larger version of yourself and you're understanding the oneness that you have with the universe, and all of it does sound crazy it does sound a little bit philosophical and woo woo and all this kind of stuff, but to be honest with you, you kind of have to go there because none of us have a goddamn clue why why we exist in the first place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, the crazy thing is like as crazy as it sounds to the person who hasn't experienced it, once you do experience in it, it's like the most reasonable like conclusion, like yeah, we're all one, we're all connected, like we survive beyond death. Consciousness exists like outside the body. But when you're stuck in those beliefs outside of it, you're like, those people are so freaking crazy. They believe all this crazy stuff and like, yeah, I don't know, it's just so funny. But they're also it's so like contradictory because they'll be religious where they believe in God like supernatural figure that dictates over everything. But it's so crazy that we're seeing like lights in the sky that's also been described throughout like the Bible with encounters of flaming balls coming down from the sky.
Speaker 1: And yeah, well yeah, it's yeah, hens like this would only see demons obvious.
Speaker 5: Right, And that's the other thing, Like I do get that comment sometimes too, like you're messing with demons. Well, I don't know why demons are showing up when I'm praying to God and sending out love and light into the universe.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because you didn't give your life to Jesus, do you know. It's so silly. I mean, it's such a limited understanding of how all this whole thing works. And and I gotta be honest with you, there's a one percent chance of me that's like maybe I'm the dumb one and they got it right, you know, just I try and keep myself balanced here from time to time. But then I even start thinking about that, and I'm like, there's no way, dude, There's got to be something so much more to it, especially whenever you start going super crazy deep into you know, uh, the Nagamadi with a lot of the the ancient texts that were kind of left out of the Bible, and who was putting the Bible together back in the year, you know, in the in the fourth century, and all the different emperors and stuff like that, and why did they include Paul. Paul never even met Jesus. Yet most of what we understand about Christianity is from Paul. Who is this Paul character, So we're just supposed to trust him because he was at one point against the Christians and killing Christians, but then he had a change of heart because he met him in a fucking vision, which sounds very similar to what Emperor Constantine saw in another vision, which led him to bring Christianity over to Rome in the first place. I just don't buy none of the story. It all seems a little bit fishing to me, and we have to rely on one person's vision, whereas nowadays, if somebody has a vision, it is probably the most easily dismissed thing that you could ever imagine.
Speaker 4: But two thousand years ago, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, I went on at the.
Speaker 5: Definitely like even like my shamanism videos I made, like I'm taking an archaeology class right now, so I was learning about the ancient shamans, and I was like, dang, I didn't realize like just how respected they were in the community and it was perfectly normal for them to go to the spirit world and get information to bring back to the community to help them all like level up basically. But you say that today and no, you're crazy like it just oh, we're just like so disconnected. It's it's so like once you wake up to it too, it's just realizing that people are just so stuck in those beliefs. And then like I listened to an audiobook, it was mind haacking happiness and like actually like learning about people's beliefs and why people don't want to change their beliefs. And it's when you present something that's physically challenging to them, it causes them physical pain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like.
Speaker 5: I understand like the not wanting to be open, but at the same time, like you just got to think of the possibilities and like what what's the harm in thinking of maybe like what if you know?
Speaker 1: And it's so crazy too, about just how insanely out of context we look at, you know, certain spiritual and religious things. You know, for example, Jesus I believe did Jesus call himself a rabbi or were some of his followers calling him a rabbi? Either way, all a rabbi is is just a teacher, Like that's all it was made to be. And actually the term wasn't even formalized within any religion until right around his life or maybe even a little bit thereafter. Some people debate on even the term rabbi or whatever. It doesn't matter. He was just a teacher, right, and that's how he wanted to be taught. Now, imagine, and I always like to try and put this in in a sense that like, what if it would happen to you, how would you take it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: So, for example, if you got this uh, this teacher, and he's going around and he's saying, look, all you gotta do is do all these things that I'm telling you, Like, forget about the crazy rules and the old covenants and and all this crazy crap. You don't need to sacrifice in anything anymore. Just you know, the Kingdom of Heaven is within you. If therefore, your your, your, your I be single, then your whole body should be full of light, all the fun sayings. Right Like you just took all of that and and you applied it to your life, Then would it would it? Wouldn't it be so much different if you looked at it that way as opposed to now, let's say, justin let's just say, for for shits and giggles, that I am your spiritual teacher and I am your rabbi for example, right, and I was to say, all right, you know, the only way that you can get into heaven is if you believe me me as in the physical meat suit, I am the Son of God, I am your Lord and Savior, and you're not going anywhere without me. And I don't even mean to turn this into a religious thing. I'm not trying to go there, really, but I'm just trying to bring a little context to what was really you know, trying to bring my own context to what was probably going on back then. It wouldn't make any sense. You'd be like, believe in you? What what are you talking about? Like I believe some of the shit that you'll say, you know, like we can take it to that point. But yeah, it's it's weird because especially back then, there was not really a whole lot of people that even knew how to read and you know, so you had stuff like that. But you know what I'm really happy about is that what we have nowadays is we have social media, we have the Internet, We have more ways to get in contact with many of different people all over the world from all different realms of thought and all different spiritual understandings and all this kind of stuff. And you can, and you don't have to necessarily be formalized and initiated in some form of secret society or anything like that. You don't have to take a seven year vow of islence in order just to receive one little nugget of spiritual truth anymore. You can kind of just search it up and try to apply it to your life. It's pretty fun and and so it's it's a much easier thing to do now, I think, because you can almost initiate yourself into this understanding. You know, look into the ancient Hermetic teachings and Neoplatonic teachings and and whatever. All of all of them have been trying to kind of describe the same sort of thing for a very long time, the Egyptian stuff. I mean, I feel like what we're seeing nowadays is nothing new. Whenever we look up in the sky and we see something that is absolutely unexplainable, you know, definitely, Like I just I try and keep a very open mind with all that kind of stuff. But you know, actually the very first person that got us on this stuff was Electro Nick. He's the one that came and well, he came to Baton Rouge and showed me looked up in the sky and oh my god, there's something up in the sky that doesn't make any damn sense. Then he goes he just happens to have some kind of contract to go to go work in Phoenix and goes to visit Seawan. They look up in the sky, Oh my god, that that ain't a plane, you know. So it's so crazy about how even this conversation is going down right now, because if it wasn't for Nick, we probably wouldn't have even been interested in what you have to say.
Speaker 4: But here we are. No, no, I mean I was looking in this guy for a very long time. For years, you know. My wife would make fun of me because it was just like, like you said, it's like the funnest thing to think about, like the possibility and which you know, with the the size of the universe, why wouldn't there be a possibility of life outside of where we are, you know? And so I've always looked up and would I would have loved to see a UFO, you know. And only after Nick came and showed me. As soon as he's pulled up five minutes later, there's a light that I've never seen before, and I've been looking and so like, how how is that? You know? Is it just because Nick already has that established? And so by him telling us and then showing us because it's already happening for him, now it's within my reality bubble. And that's kind of how I've been looking at that, you know, just the the possibility is now okay, well obviously it's already happened. I've already seen it now, you know, So now it's almost like you can't unsee it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. That's actually one of my favorite clips I recorded at the very first event we ever had was this year in August, and some guy who just showed up. He thought it was just like to look at the stars through telescopes and stuff. He had no idea what we were even trying to do, but he showed up and we're just telling him about UFOs and all this stuff. And the people who own the ranch where we did the event, they have two pairs of military grade night vision binoculars. So that was the first time I ever got to look through those. And once you look through them, you can see like every star, you can see everything so clear if there's anything moving, And this guy was looking through these binoculars and it just blew his mind. He just like comes over me. He's just like, dude, I just saw this thing like going through the sky but was like doing this weird motion. I was like, oh, yeah, swimming, He's like swimming. And then I told him, I was like, once you see it, you are forever changed. And the orb I was tracking right when I said that, it did like a big pulse and then like went out. So it was like confirmation that like, once you experienced this, you are forever changed, like you're open to the channel of being able to experience it.
Speaker 4: Wow. And you said swimming, you mean like it's kind of like, yeah.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like going like this kind of movement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I've seen that.
Speaker 1: That is so strange that something could even appear to be swimming above you know what I mean. Like yeah, I mean they've said it before, you know, but it's that is so crazy. And you know, as far as the night vision goggles, I actually hear a lot of people that are buying Like what was it. We had the guy on from Symbolic Studies. He said that he bought a pair of night vision goggles, just the monacular one just the one eyed one, and he was like, dude, I saw something and it came it came down to me, and then it went through me. He goes, I saw it, It happened to me, and we were just like, I guess we're gonna have to invest in some night vision goggles then, because I need to experience this, especially in what he was saying was is that his wife was down on the ground there with him, but she didn't They only had one pair of the envgs and so she wasn't able to see it, but he was able to see it. So interesting that you know, these things are happening outside of the light spectrum that we have access to, and yet here they are happening not only you know, miles up in the sky, but all around us. And I almost wonder, is this what you know the the ancient like Celtic people used to refer to as fairies and fay folk, Right, Yeah, it.
Speaker 5: Goes back to that, just labels. It's all labels for the same thing, I think, and I definitely agree. I think I are like infrared. There is so much more going on you can see an infrared than normal, Like my psionics. Whenever I use that to record. I can see so many different things that I can't see normally.
Speaker 1: So wait, his your son's name is Onyx, like the Pokemon.
Speaker 5: No, sorry, my psionics camera.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I heard that all the way right, my son's.
Speaker 5: Actually named link from like legend Mizelda.
Speaker 4: Oh nice, perfect, perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's crazy, dude. Yeah, I would definitely love to to invest in those. And you so you have some some night vision goggles then, so.
Speaker 5: I don't have night vision goggles. I have that camera, the Psionic camera. It records an infrared. But the people who on the ranch where I had my events at this year, they have two pairs and I believe they were six thousand dollars a pair, Like these are legit military, Like I didn't even use night vision binoculars and I was in the Air Forces, so this is the first time I got to use them. I was like, damn, these things are legit, Like you can see everything like it's insane.
Speaker 4: And I imagine they're worth it, you know, Oh absolutely, that's the thing that we miss out on. I feel like, especially if you live in the city, you know, you don't get to see as many stars as there do they record or is it just visual.
Speaker 5: No, So those ones were just visual, which is the unfortunate part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, because you want to like as soon as you see something, you're like, nobody's gonna believe me, but I just saw.
Speaker 6: Or you're byr with people and you're the only ones that can see what you're watching.
Speaker 2: You can't say a look at that.
Speaker 4: You know, there was something that in one of your tiktoks that you were talking about as far as going into like a meditative state or falling asleep consciously, and you were able to see through your eyelids, could you tell us? Yeah.
Speaker 5: So when I first got into the phenomenon and looking for the orbs and everything, I kind of had like a convergence of multiple things happened at the same time. So I started looking in I started looking at the sky. I started researching into the phenomenon. I also started listening to the Monroe Institute Gateway tapes Let's Go. So I started doing those, and I did those like every day for like a year. Every morning at five am, I'd just wake up and do one or two of those meditations. And after I don't know, like six or so months, I finally decide I want to try to like have an out of body experience, like the way that Robert Monroe describes. So you go to bed and you try to sleep for I think two like sleep cycles, and then you wake up and then that's when you're gonna do your meditation. So the day it happens, it was kind of like a combination of things. Again. But I didn't have to go to work that day, so I was already excited. It was payday, so I just got paid. I knew the bills were good, like everything's good, and I was going hiking. And then that day before, my friend had told me just about this meditation he found on YouTube, which is Unlock Your Life, Beginner's Guide to Astral Projection. It's like an hour and forty minute meditation on YouTube. And he's like, I found this meditation. I'm gonna check it out. And I was like, okay, cool. So I go to bed that night and I just woke up at three am and I was like, I'm just gonna try this meditation. So I threw it on and I listened to it and I stayed like aware, like through pretty much the whole meditation and at the end when it ended, as soon as it stopped. I felt these insane like vibrations throughout my body and like you know, the little shocky pins like when you shock it. It felt like that through my entire body, and it did that for probably like fifteen seconds. But when it happened. From learning about out of boy experiences, I knew this was like a common occurrence, so I told myself, like, just stay calm, just breathe. So I went through that and then it stopped, and I was like okay, and then it started again, and I went through a couple of cycles of these vibrations, and then all of a sudden, I could see my room through my eyelids and it wasn't dark anymore. It was kind of like a blue, kind of like toned light, and I could see my ceiling fans spinning, and I realized, like, oh no, I'm like kind of getting close to this thing, so like I was floating up towards it. Oh and researching into out of body experiences, I've heard from so many people that when they look back to look at their body, it freaks them out so bad that they snap back in. So I was like, I'm not gonna look at my body at all.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so.
Speaker 5: It was weird though it was my room, but like my bedroom window is over here and we have curtains in front of it. The curtains were now moved to my other wall and we're blocking my closet door and my bathroom door, and the window was open, and then I was able to just think, like I want to go to the window. And then I was at the window, and then I was looking out my backyard. And the strange thing is it was like my backyard from a couple of years before, like we had to play like a swing set back there that we got rid of and got a trampoline, and the swing set was there. I was like, that's weird. I was like, I want to go out there. Next thing I know, I'm at the swing set and I told myself. I was like, okay, I'm gonna go touch the slide and if it's hard plastic, like this is like real, I don't know what the hell is going on. So I go and hit it and it was so solid, and I was just like I freaked out, and I was like me and my friend were trying to get out of body. So I was like I gotta go try to find my friend and then I just ended up in some weird location after that, and it got kind of like a bit strange and kind of fuzzy after that point. Like definitely the most clear part was me floating out and being like in my room and backyard. But that experience cemented in like my beliefs that we are more than our physical bodies, like we do exist outside of this thing. And I honestly it was the craziest experience ever. And I was on such a from that experience too, So that night I was like, Okay, I'm gonna try again, and I went through probably the most terrifying experience I've ever experienced that night. Yes, so I went through the meditation again at three am, I set my arm, woke up, I went through the vibrations once this time, and then all of a sudden, it felt like something just grabbed my ankles and I went moving like it felt like I was sliding across the top of my sheets and my bed was in zero grabphy mode, and I could feel the like bumps sliding under my fingers, like as the sheets were like sliding. It's the strangest sensation. It felt like I got dragged for what I described as like a quarter mile, like I don't know, like but like zero to like one hundred and like nothing, just like quarter mile. And then this is where the fear came in, so.
Speaker 1: I would imagine, yeah.
Speaker 5: And then I was just in like some room and there was like two people in there and I tried to go talk to them and they wouldn't like give me any attention. And then there was a doorway, so I went through that doorway and I was some some other room that was filled with like a fog or mist or something, and I saw like two great alien heads floating above the mist, and then all of a sudden, it was just like blacked out. And then I was like I knew I was back in my body. And then I got dragged again and I so I'm just like freaking out because I was like, what the hell is going on? That was freaking terrifying. And then I don't know like if this was to like try to calm me down or what. I ended up in just like some house and there was a like a party going on. There was a bunch of food on the table and there was some lady. I went up to her and she's like, oh, enjoy any of the food, eat whatever you want. And there was some fudge dipped oreos. I remember because I was like, those look so good right now. So I actually ate one and it tasted just like eating in real life. What And then yeah, like this is the craziest experience, Like I don't even know what to make of this at all, whatsoever? Still, and then I like snapped back to black again, got dragged a third time, and then it got fuzzy. At that point in my like the corner of my arm, like right here on my elbow started burning really bad, and I wasn't sure if it was like how I was laying or what was going on. But then at that point, like I snapped back to black, and I knew I was back in my body, and I was like, okay, I'm gonna open my eyes. And I opened my eyes and it was twenty minutes past when the meditation would have ended. Was when I opened my eyes. So all that happened and in the span of like twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: Wow, I mean, that's that just sounds like duality to me.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: The first experience was just like fucking awesome. You're like, what is what is this you're you're you touch the slide to see if it's real, and it's almost like you're creating this this amazing experience. And then the next time, because you're so excited, you're like, let me do that again, and it's the most terrifying, you know. So it's like both of those things are possible. You know. It's actually kind of interesting, you know that you were saying as far as like almost falling asleep consciously basically when you were getting that electrical feeling like throughout your whole body. Was there a sound with that as well?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: I didn't have a sound I've heard like other people's experience still here, like a really loud pop, like almost like a gunshot or something going off. But I didn't experience any sound when I had that.
Speaker 4: Okay, so when you start to see through your eyelids, though, just stay locked in because every time that because that's happened to me a few times, and when it happens, I kinda I kind of get like a astonished, you know, and then it just fades away and it's like ah, and so I try to do it again, you know, But that is crazy. It almost seems like the first experience was more of a conscious experience, something that you were in control of, right the the you and then the the other experience, the more scary experience maybe was was your subconscious kind of taking the taking the wheel, you know, it kind of along for the right. I don't know, but why would it be such a such a start, you know?
Speaker 5: So I was I was when I first had it happen, Like I was thinking it was basically them installing like a block because the amount of fear I had after that experience, I couldn't even meditate for like weeks afterwards, Like it was terrifying.
Speaker 2: I know, the feeling it's it's now been.
Speaker 5: A year and I'm finally at the point where like I feel like I could try to go out of body again. So it was kind of like a block, I feel like, or the crazy thing too, Like I started learning about abductions afterwards, and I was listening to John Max's Abduction and just listening to people's experiences, and I had the thought that maybe all abductions aren't physical, Like maybe you can be astrally abducted and like have work done on you, ye, And maybe that's like I don't I've talked to other experiencers, I'd like the whole abduction thing, I don't I don't know how to feel about. I don't like consider myself being abducted or anything like that. But just like talking to other experiencers, they say that my memories of that sound a lot like screener memories that would be like implanted in there to like try to calm me down after the crazy experience.
Speaker 4: But yeah, who knows, I mean, how could you know, right? But yeah, I know it's like the same as you as far as that goes, Like most auctions, a kind of of that that state of mind that you can get yourself into, you know, and that's when something is possible. Not to say that there isn't something out there that's doing it, but that's when you would experience it. They kind of meet you there on that that wavelength.
Speaker 1: Well, you think if you think about it, like if it's just taking you whatever you identify as, you know, do you identify as your body that you are a human and and you know, whenever I die whatever, right, or do you identify yourself as the consciousness that that almost lives forever that it can get out of body? Maybe you've had, you know, weird meditations or psychedelic experiences where you have been able to you know, kind of get into some kind of outer body phase, right, And so you know, and we've heard of, you know, wild abduction stories too. There's there's one that's super crazy out there. We had this lady on her name was Karen Wilkerson, and she wrote a book on on this kind of stuff about how she was abducted, like dude, like hundreds or thousands of times, and it was always during during her sleep, Like she would go to sleep, she'd be sleeping right next to her husband, and the same thing almost every single night. She said that they were coming and getting her and bringing her to like what was that, like this underground tunnel and like into like this weird demonic layer where they would basically impregnate her and then they would I guess take her baby away from her and all this kind of stuff, and she I mean, I don't know. I Whenever I hear something like that, I try and make sense of it because I first thing, the last thing I want to do is discredit somebody's experience because I wasn't there, and we're never going to experience everything not in this lifetime, you know. Yeah, And so if what she's saying that her experience was absolutely real, how was it real? And what way can my mind wrap itself around that? And I would just say that if look, if there's amazing experiences that people are having, you know, in these altered states, then of course it's going to be a dualistic kind of thing that's going to happen. There's going to be some that are awesome, there's going to be some that you know, are not preferable, you know, And so why wouldn't it happen. It's all just experience at that point, and you know, and especially taking a ride with your conscious with your consciousness is I mean, there are no bounds, there's no limits as to what can happen. But what does seem to happen is that it almost feeds off of your like state, your vibrational state, whatever your frequency is. It almost matches to whatever you're about to experience.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Me and John we had a crazy psychedelic experience, like not even a month ago, and I was in an absolute, like crazy amount of fear, the most fear I've ever had in my entire life, Like I would imagine if Sean wasn't there, I would have died like straight up heart attack paralysis. I would probably just be a straight up vegetable like that, honestly, Like that's how I think about it. And like it was crippling fear, you know. And and of course to match with that, what I was seeing was more crippling fearful things that you know, align with what the frequency was that I was giving off. Now what came first, the chicken or the egg? I don't remember, you know, Like at first, you know, I'm kind of weird with it, dude. Whenever I see Sean starting to trip and I'm not there yet, I almost try to psych myself out and make myself trip a little bit more, you know, like in a weird, sick, kind of delusional kind of way, thinking that it's not going to work on me, but then it works to my disadvantage, you know. So the mind is a really really strange place to be in and and and as far as like the frequency that you're giving off, it is crazy about how whenever you're sad or you're angry, you're happy, or you're in love or you're whatever, every single thing around you matches that frequency. It seems like right like some kind of matrix kind of thing is going on, and it is absolutely feeding off of what you are.
Speaker 5: Definitely it's crazy. The crazy thing is I wouldn't have believed that just a couple of years ago, But now, like every day, like i quit my job back in July and I'm now going to school full time. And I was at my job for eight years. I was completely miserable and just so ready for a lifestyle change. And now every day when I'm driving to school, I just list off everything I'm grateful for. I'm so thankful for everything I have. Like I say, money is attracted to me, comes from me easily, abundance flows through my life. I'm filled with love and happiness. And then the crazy thing is, I was working that whole time. My bank account was like draining and like stuck at this level. I quit my job, and now like my bank account's grown, I'm so much happier and like free to do these things. And it's really I just realized it's me saying these things every day, Like you really do create your reality, and it's like you're saying like whatever you're feeling and putting out, that's what you're getting back. So when you are stuck in that fear and that like negative just lifestyle and just feeling whack, like we like to latch onto that so much, but when you finally let go and just open up like abundance into your life, like it's crazy what happens.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, we were just talking recently and I was trying to come up with, you know, just on the spot, like what is it that that needs to be done, How is it that how can we get everybody kind of together into just more understanding and more you know, I mean, just the understanding that we are kind of one, you know, one thing and we're all just trying to get along here. And I think that's what it is, man, you were saying earlier, as far as you know, we're vocabulary and label you know, kind of getting in the way. But one thing that we can agree on is a feeling, you know, And so everybody kind of you know, picked their vibration up and was able to pick up on how someone else was feeling, then there's no words that would need to be used that would be that would get in the way, you know what I'm saying. And so if we all just had that understanding, and we were all just grateful, and we were all just you know, compassionate and and you know, you don't want to see somebody in pain, and so you're going to try to help them if you see that they are they are hurting, you know, And I think that's what it is. Man. It's just I feel like it's a long road, but I feel like it's at least we're on that road.
Speaker 5: And then with like the telepathy tapes coming out, like it seems like we are possibly on the path to changing that communication to be able to not be limited by words anymore. Like when you tell someone the word Christmas, like they're going to picture just like one thing, but they're not going to get that whole feeling of like everything, like the entire experience and everything you're feeling within yourself. So when we get to that point of being able to communicate like sending feelings like that, I think there's going to be a lot less misunderstanding. And like myself, I hate speaking, like public speaking like anything like that, Like I didn't I don't like speaking, So it's kind of makes sense like hearing these kids talk about they don't like speaking and it feels like our way we're supposed to be communicating is the way they're communicating, Like we're supposed to be communicating telepathically them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like it's the harder way to communicate.
Speaker 2: Is to say, yeah, it's not very efficient.
Speaker 6: And I learned that whenever I had my my experiences. What that's what they did for me with my guides. I mean, I've got four years almost now worth of transcripts of telepathic communication with my guides that I say it all out loud as they're saying it to me, and then transcribe it all into text. And when it first happened and I heard them, it's it's not like a channeling thing. It's like direct conversation back and forth like this. And that's what proved me that telepathy is real. I'm like, it's not coming for me, and I know it's not them. And then that's how I was able to confirm the things that I was seeing in the sky after the fact from them and in real time, like I mean, I've gone out asked them like the telepathy was first, and then the sky things were second, and then I would say, hey, was that y'all? And then they would say yes it was or I would go out ask them and then they'd show up immediately afterwards on video. So it's like for me, it's a it's a personal thing, you know, and it's for others like obviously it's connecting those dots and then do you believe it or not? But I've got the luxury of personal experience and no question and I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 5: It is crazy. And that's what like people are so quick to like bash someone and like I'm not saying it's not crazy, Like you don't think that. I think this is crazy that I'm going on recording like orbs in the sky and posting these videos. Like my wife thinks I'm insane, Like she's like, what the fuck happened? Like what the hell? Like you and were not into any of this stuff, and it was just I don't know, it's like that telepathic download, Like I'm just driven to like I need to teach people this information. I need to show them that there's so much more out there than what we've been led to believe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, And I asked I had to explain the stuff that was going on with my guides and stuff to my friends and family because it was like it's pretty profound shit, honestly, and until has continued since then, but uh, I asked them. I was like, Hey, is there anything that like y'all can do in like real life that's tangible for the people around me that they can see with their own eyes to like help corroborate the stuff that I'm that y'all are telling me that I'm sharing with them, Like, and that's whenever the ORBS starts showing up and you know, just all that that I see you that video that that was all the best ones or whatever. But like ever, I was like, I need some help because it's just my word to them at this point, and ever since then, everyone around me sees them. It's just understood. Like my friends are looking up and seeing them before me. Now whenever we're going out and it's just now it's like, hey, they're at the.
Speaker 2: Party kind of thing and everybody.
Speaker 6: It's become a fun thing for everyone, and you know, it's it's been.
Speaker 1: Really cool and it seems like they get down at raves too, which is pretty sweet. Yeah, So justin I do want to ask you you you talk about how you go outside and you almost like you're praying. Is that are you going out there in uh like kind of like a CE five kind of fashion.
Speaker 5: So I've actually I've tried CE five, Like I've downloaded the app and everything. I only did that like maybe like three or four times in the of the God. That was like probably last year. Like I tried it out. For the most part, I just go out and I just like, you know, I just kind of have like a heart to heart with the sky and just like reflect on my day and like ask for Like in the beginning, I was really asking for knowledge and like like what's going on? And when I first started to get into the topic, I was like nuts and bolts and I was very like this a secret military or something like that. And I was going out praying, asking for knowledge. And then like I found Chris Bloodsoe and then I started listening to Bloodsoe said so, and that's when I learned about like all these ancient estheteric teachings and realized, like here's the knowledge I was asking for, Like this has been here the whole time, and yeah, it's just has evolved over time to get to this spiritual point that I'm at now, but yeah, sorry, I kind of completely forgot what you asked me.
Speaker 1: No, you were just talking about like going out there and basically talking to the sky and kind of running through your your day a little bit, and so just out of curiosity. Whenever you do go out there and you do do that, do you do you go with the expectation that if you do that, then they will come almost like a field of dreams kind of situation or like what are your thoughts whenever you're out there right before you you may or may not see them. What are you thinking?
Speaker 5: So I'm always hopeful that I'll see something, but I try to like set my expectations that if I don't see anything, that's fine, Like I just want to go out and connect with natures, look at the stars, like that's beautiful enough as it is, and then I will like send out the invite basically like if you're willing, I would love to be able to record whatever phenomenon you're willing to show me. And then I ask, please if you could fly through where my camera is pointed, which seems to help a lot because I've recorded a lot of stuff and it is crazy, like most things I see pretty much is where my camera's pointed.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I just ask for their help basically, like please show me anything you'd like to show everyone to help make them aware that you're out there.
Speaker 1: Does it feel like a summoning kind of thing going on?
Speaker 5: So I don't like internally really feel anything like Chris Bloodsoe talks like he can feel when they're there. It's more just like I ask for something and then it happens, and I'm just like blown away that like it happens like the last event I did. The night started out. So the first two events we did, the weather was absolutely terrible. It was horrible, and we still recorded amazing things. In the third event, we finally got clear skies and there was a family who drove up from Colorado Springs, so they drove like three hours to come hang out with us because they wanted to see the orbs so bad. And the first thing we saw like right at like I think it was six or six point thirty, where two orbs side by side flying really fast like across the sky. And I told him, I'm like, this is rare for me to see. I've only seen this maybe four or five times in the last two years. And then it was like an hour later I was recording the video and I was just like because the video I got was not good. It was still twilight, like it was really noisy and grainy in the video you couldn't see it. And later I was like, man, I really wish we could get two orbs side by side like we did earlier. And literally fifty seconds later, like I left the raw video with the time in there, two giant orbs showed up and my friend's like, dude, like look at this, and they were the biggest thing in the sky. They were bigger than any star planet you could possibly see, and they were just both side by side right there for me to look at it. And I was just like blown away, like holy shit, Like did I just like manifest these? Like it literally did what I asked within a minute, which is insane, Like I don't know what to make of that.
Speaker 1: I would imagine it almost feels like like you're becoming Lucid in the dream, you know, like you ever had like a Lucid dream and you're like, oh, I this is a dream. I can do whatever I want if I want to, And one of my favorite things to do is like, pretend that I have like the remote from Click the Adam Sandler movie, and I'll just like pause and fast forward and you know, just manipulate reality in that way. Or maybe hey, I just feel like flying. I want to go up there and fly. And so whenever you see something like this and you go outside and you're like, you know, it'd be really awesome if I could just see some kind of manifested physical phenomena that I could see and maybe some of my friends could see, and then you see it, it's almost like it just reminds me of becoming Lucid in a dream, you know.
Speaker 5: Pretty much?
Speaker 6: Yeah, can I give you something to consider potentially? So in my experience, I don't ever I don't ever want to tell anyone what to believe or what to think. And this is just where my understanding is for me. But if you have the assumption that we all have guides in some way, right, and some of them can be higher dimensional beings who also do have craft, if you will your guides at least some of them are always with you and they always know what you're thinking, and they help manage your incarnation, you know, and all that kind of stuff and they can hear you and also respond visually to those kinds of things.
Speaker 2: So if if they that's how a lot.
Speaker 4: Of those.
Speaker 6: You know, they know what you're thinking because they're with you already anyway in that sense, And typically the people that are having the most I guess experience and interactions are with their particular like soul family group guide kind.
Speaker 5: Of pod if you will, Yeah, I could. I could see that definitely.
Speaker 6: That's just from my side, And it seems to make a lot of sense whenever you think about it that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so crazy, like just trying to wrap my brain around that, because and I think that whenever, whenever you open your mind up to the possibility that your guides are right there and they're they're with you all the time, and maybe they're the ones that are almost allowing you to see what you see, Like what do you think is going on? Like do you think that that's like are they almost What are your thoughts on you before we even go that deep, like what are what are your thoughts on your guides in the first place? Like because I heard you mentioned them earlier, Like do you ever get any kind of like do you ever see any kind of physical emanation of them or is it more of like a an internal knowing or whatever, like what is really going on with your guides in particular?
Speaker 5: All Right, So I didn't really like believe in guides really too much until recently and really like creating my shamanism videos, like I realized really that I've like we all have guides in they're around us all the time, and I love getting out of nature and hiking. And this summer I had a couple of hiking experiences where I got it was the middle of the day in the middle of summer, and there was a deer just crossing the path right in front of me, and it was so cool. So I like got on video. And then not even three days later, I went and did a different hike in a different town, like forty five miles away from our I was middle of the day again, had another deer just right off the trail that I was able to like interact with, and so that's when I was like, Okay, maybe like guides present themselves in animals and things like that. So that's like the first time I've ever really even like looked up like you know, shamanic meaning of seeing a deer or anything like that. And it was crazy because the description was like exactly what I'm going through creating this channel. It's like connecting the spiritual and like the natural world and like all these different things. And then I just went and did another hike like a month or so ago, and the way my hikes started out, which was crazy. So I was supposed to have class that day, but I got canceled because my professor had to attend a funeral. And I just found out, like a day or two before that, my friend's grandfather had passed. She like sent me a message. So I was like thinking about death and stuff, but I was excited to go do this hike. And I drove out to do the hike, and the first thing I saw when I got to the trailhead and got in my car was like a thirteen year old boy carrying a dead deer on his shoulders to his truck. And that's like what cemented it in for me, Like, Okay, yeah, this is how guides communicated. They can communicate through all kinds of different ways, but like through animals is a really common way. They also communicate through the orbs, like I think when they're flashing and doing all those kinds of things, Like I think that is communication. Like I may not understand it like right now, but like subconsciously, I'm sure that's like receiving some kind of information or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they orchestrate scenarios. Yeah, that's the way I've kind of come to understand it.
Speaker 6: It's like it's like higher dimensional scenario orchestration.
Speaker 2: For meaning and like that kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: It's just it's it's high level shit, and it's crazy when you start to notice the wild this.
Speaker 1: Is fifth dimensional shit we're talking about right here.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, and that's crazy because like you know, you have all these experiences throughout your life, and you'll have like something weird happen. You're like, oh, that's weird, and then you don't think about it for a really long time, and then you'll have some other weird experience happened that next sit back to that experience you haven't thought about in forever. And that's also what happened on that hike. So I got to the top of the rock and I set up my camera on me like recording while I did a meditation, and I had the thought, like I set up my tripod, had it fully extended. I was like, this is probably a stupid idea, but I'm going to do it. Anyways, did my meditation, and right when I was wrapping up my meditation, I felt a little gust of wind on my back and I like wrapped up my meditation, turned around and saw my tripod had blown over. But right when I did that, there was an all black squirrel that I've never seen an all black squirrel, But there was an all black squirrel just like twelve feet away from me, and like I rushed down. I found my phone and luckily my camera wasn't broken. I was able to get a video of it, and it made me remember back in twenty sixteen when I separated from the Air Force. Three months afterwards, I was at a park in Rapid City in South Dakota, where I lived, and there was an albino squirrel there that I photographed. So it just like flashed in my head, like what the heck like of all the animals to see albino and all black like a squirrel like right here? Yeah, And then it was both times, just like a couple months after like major changes in my life, like three months after separating from the Air Force, and then I just saw the all black squirrel. It was like almost exactly four months after I quit my job and went back to school full times. So it made me realize like it was the changing of like a season, and it seemed like it was like the ending of a cycle in the starting of a news cycle. And it also brought me to that message of duality like you were talking about earlier, like the light in the dark yin Yang, like the yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy how that stuff can just kind of show up symbolically in your life. And you know that, whether whether you see it in the form of synchronicity or message or you know whatever from your guides or whatever. It's like that shouldn't be happening in the world we thought we knew when we were growing up, you know what I'm saying, Like, if everything really is just physical and material, then why is it that these things are occurring at a mathematically impossible rate, you know, like and it is is it just our consciousness that is connecting to the rest of the one conscious or God or source or whatever you want to call it, right, Like, are we kind of integrating even farther into working congruently alongside you know, whatever the rest of source is or or God is or whatever. You know, it's almost like getting into that flow state to where these things are starting to happen a little bit more. And I almost wonder, I used to wonder, I don't want anymore. I'd like it did did these things used to? Is this a new occurrence? You know, like or has this kind of stuff been happening our whole lives? But we only just now like kind of become privy to it once you you know, raise your awareness a little bit, you know, like have you ever thought something like that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I definitely think we get the blinders put on. And it's not really our fault either. It's the way society is structured right now. Like you're grow you grow up, and you're told you have to get a job and you have to do all these things, and that takes away that childlike wonder that we have when we're little. And like going back to the phenomenon too, like they love when you act like a child and get excited and like have that like curiosity and everything like that. And that's something that I was missing in my life that was basically beaten out of me throughout, like my twenties and the start of my.
Speaker 1: Thirties, loads of people missing out on that, dude, Like you just see like people are just living in black and white, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And it made me like stop and like realize that I was missing that from my life and trying to reintegrate and bring back in like that childlike wonder really, And I think that's another reason why the phenomenon showing up is like they're trying to help us remember who we truly are, and we're not what society has created right now, Like we're supposed to be out experiencing this beautiful planet we're on, and we're all just stuck working nine to five and under crushing debt where you're told the American dream is to you know, rack up a half million dollars in debt and work the rest of your life. And I think people are realizing that that's not the way that we're supposed to be living.
Speaker 1: No, as a matter of fact, it's a it's a quick way to die. I think. Yeah, you know, in such a shame that you know, to to be on the hamster whill your entire life and not even know that you're on it, not even know that you can get off, you know, because it's always just a state of fear that well, what you know, if if I if I quit my job that I hate but it pays the bills, then my kids are gonna starve or something along those lines. And so now you're almost working out of fear, you know, you're working out of obligation. And you know, if we only just and it's easier said than done. Like I don't say any of these things very lightly. Like I know what it's like to to hustle and bustle and put my head down and my feet in the dirt and and and really just grind. I understand that life, you know, and and you do have to do it for for a period of time, but you have to have a goal in mind, Like if you don't have that carrot at the end of the stick, otherwise you're just trudging along and you're enslaving yourself, is really what's going on? And and what better way to pull your your your own self out of that spiritual flow and out of that childlike wonder and curiosity that whenever somebody does start talking about aliens and orbs and light beings and shifting dimensions, and all these things. You just look at them like you just don't get it. I just go clock into work and it's like, man, you are so caught into it, you know, and it's unfortunate, but you don't really hold it up against anybody, you know, because for the longest time, we thought that same exact way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, that's how the planet's being run right now. Like it's really hard to escape that, especially in like Western society, where we're taught all these different things and we're not really taught about like the like the rest of the planet, like the East and everything. They still believe that shamans are doing these things like connecting with the spirit and bringing back knowledge and wisdom and doing all these profound healing things that are helping the community. And then over here in the West, we're like, no, you need to go to the doctor and get pharmaceuticals and take this pill for the rest of your life. And oh yeah, and that's if I was brainwashed too. Like it's so crazy how quickly they can change an entire like belief around something like the fact that the psych psychedelics were made illegal in what the sixties, and then so our parents growing up with like the stigma of yeah, these things are horrible, and then me going through dare in school and this will melt your brain, and like I believed all that stuff. It terrified me. And then when I became an adult and I fucking smoked pot for the first time, I was like, this, this is what the big deal was about. And then I had mushrooms and then like really blew my mind open and realized, oh they're illegal because it would bring us all together and realize that the way we're living needs to change and we are all one and we are all connected and it's not this material ego world that we're living in.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, dude, there's there's one thing is for sure. If you have a healthy dose of mushrooms, that's the one thing that will really show you like, oh, this is a spiritual realm, you know what I mean. We just get to like be here and experience it, you know. And and going back to the the synchronicity conversation, I feel like, may before you you notice these things, right, like things were just happening, so they wouldn't necessarily even be synchronicities because they would have no purpose, they would have no and for you to notice it in the first place. But then once you once you kind of see the crack in the veil, and then all of a sudden you feel this this higher calling as far as like what can I do to help? You? Know, you want to be able to help people, And and then so now you have a purpose. You know, you've given yourself a purpose. And so now you're literally able to translate the language, so to speak, of the earth, and it's co creating with you. I don't know if you've ever read the book, but we read the book The Alchemist, and if you haven't read that, give it a read, because in that book he's talking about trying to understand the language of the Earth. And the first time we kind of went over that, I was like, it was kind of a little bit confusing, you know, But then you start to understand more things than you talk about synchronicities and you see a cardinal or you see some bug that's supposed to be good luck and it's right above your door on a day that just so happens to be a day that you're really hoping everything goes well right, and so it's like the language between you and the earth is totally unique. You know, the language between you and everything around you is totally unique to the language and how I would experience things around me. And so whenever someone comes to you and says, well, what does it mean when you see a cardinal, It's like, well, just ask them what is it mean to you? You know, because that's what matters.
Speaker 1: So beautifully said sir, Yeah, I dude, Yeah, there's a We're living in a magical realm. There's absolutely no doubt about it. And you know, whether this is a training wheels realm or if this is a realm for you know, the spiritual gangsters that think that we can handle it. Whatever the case may be, I'm here for it. It's a fun time. I do want to ask you, though, justin have you ever had a past life regression?
Speaker 5: I am not so going back to that whole like experience I had with not sharing abduction or whatever that happened. I was like, do I want to like do a hypnotic regression and possibly like open the can of worms, or do I just kind of like what the experience be. I am interested though, Like I am curious. I would like to know like what happened or like past life regressions. I'd love to know like what I've experienced as a soul journey and through existence.
Speaker 1: Well, because we live in a simulation, you just so happen to be talking to somebody that's willing to give you one for free, sir. I would just love to give you a past life regression and see what is going on. We don't necessarily have to go to a specific place. We can keep it very whatever happens happens kind of thing, dude. But I just you know, with everything that you've been experiencing, you know, and and you know I've I've given a past life regression to Sean, I've given well, I've given a couple of them to Shawn. I gave one to Electro Nick one time, and both very very eye opening, you know. And and it makes the things that seem difficult to understand like easily digestible, you know. It is it breaks it down in such a way to where you aren't necessarily questioning what you're experiencing. You have more of an open open way of interpreting whatever it is that you're seeing and experiencing and stuff like that. Because what's great about it is is that have you ever heard of a Dolores Cannon. Oh yeah, okay, so that's the kind of past life aggression that I do if if that's anything that you'd be interested in. But yeah, okay, so she you know, she did the past life regressions and stuff like that. But then right after there's usually questions that you would have to ask your higher self or your guides or whoever it is that is kind of overseeing the life, that is, you know, the physical embodiment of justin right, and so these are questions that you don't think that you have access to, but you want to try and put it in their hands and kind of pull down information from that different perspective. And every single time we do something like that, it is like mind blowing how easily the answers come in, like answers that you wouldn't in a million years think that you would ever have access to, and they are just so there, so easy, so amazing, And really that's the best part of a past life regression is those questions that you would ask after the past life regression. So I would love to be able to hook you up with one of those, just with all the crazy stuff that you're experiencing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, I would love to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ten out of ten would recommend sure.
Speaker 4: In one of my regressions, I was literally an orb, Like my purpose was to allow people to like have people see me so that they would know that there's something more so just like interesting stuff like that. Who knows where you'll end up, you know, Yeah, but it's gonna be interesting a great well.
Speaker 1: And it's good to go in without a projection, like don't go in with any preconceived notions or anything like that. Almost like my favorite tarot card is the hanged Man. Just go in there and let go. Whatever happens happens, like, don't try and forecast it or don't try and think, oh, this is what's going to happen. If you go into it completely open minded, that is the best way to have your mind blown every single time. And and I've been I've been pushing it off, but I'm getting it set up to where in January. The guy that convinced me to learn past live regressions, his name's John mcclucky's out of Australia. He was one of the very first I think he actually was the very first person I ever interviewed on any podcast ever and he because I was so fascinated with the whole idea of in concept of past life regressions and stuff, and I kept on having them on and I was always having these questions and everything, and he was like, dude, fucking just do the school like you seem so interested, and why don't you just do it? And I was like, all right, I'm gonna do it. You know, say less if you think that I can do it, I'm gonna do it then. And so I did it, and I went through the whole schooling and everything. Unfortunately, I did it after Dolores Cannon had already died, so that's fine. I mean, the dude, the schooling was so amazing because you get to see like or I was able to see like a bunch of never before seeing videos of Dolores Cannon talking and teaching about, you know, how to to really to hone in on past life aggressions and stuff like that. And I think that that is the best form of hypnosis out there, because you've got a bunch of different hypnosis forms like quit smoking or quit drinking or whatever, but to be able to go in and see a past life and then ask questions to your higher self and it's it's it's nothing crazy. If you've never been hypnotized, it is very much like a guided meditation, like if you've ever done a guided meditation, this is basically what it is. It's it's just that it's more specific to you, you know, So it's it's really cool. But yeah, if you're open to that, I would love to give you one.
Speaker 5: Dude, Yeah for sure, I'm down.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, dude. So this is and I do want to say to everybody else out there that is interested in a past life regression. If you are interested in that, reach out to me at metamistics at yahoo dot com. I'm going to start doing the past life regressions probably around mid January, and and I actually have a deal out there to where if anybody wants to have a past life regression and you want the the the hypnosis regression to be put up on like as an episode, because that's what we we would like to start getting back into that again releasing it as an episode, then I'll give you a discount. And just because I just think that sometimes these things are they're they're specific to you, and you know, obviously if there's something that you don't want out there or whatever. Then you know, we'll edit it out or we won't even have to put it up. It's entirely up to you or and everybody else. But you know, this kind of stuff is just too damn mind boggling just to hoard to ourselves, you know, Like that's my favorite part about it. But yeah, dude, anyway, I do have Oh you had mentioned this is the last question, but you had mentioned something about events. Can you tell us a little bit about these events that you're kind of getting together, Like how does that all work?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it kind of just manifested itself, honestly. So on TikTok, I was in communication with someone who was in Colorado and they were talking about inviting me out to their ranch to like SkyWatch, and so we were talking for a while and then we kind of just like stopped messaging, and then like a year later, they messaged me again and they're like, hey, would you be interested in doing an event out at their ranch? And they live out in None, Colorado. It's about forty five minutes from where I'm at in Loveland, and it's out in the middle of nowhere, Like they have an eighty eight acre, like farm ranch, so it's just completely wide open. There's no like hardly any light pollution anything like that. And I was like, yeah, I'm definitely down. So I didn't have to like book an event or anything. She's like, Okay, we'll do it this date. At this time, I was like, cool, I just got to show up. So that was how my first event happened. And so the first one we had, the weather was so terrible, like it was thunderstorms. We set up, tried to do a meditation outside. The wind actually blew my camera over on my tripod, and like we had to seek shelter and it was raining, and then the sky's finally cleared up, I think at ten PM, and that's when I was able to like record that like flash of like once you see it, you're forever changed. And like I've recorded a huge like shooting star that streaked through the middle of the frame and all kinds of other orbs, and you know, that like kind of resparked my like like interest and wanted me to get out because I've been skywashing for two years now and it's kind of hard to motivate yourself to keep going out night after night, especially in the wintertime when it's freezing out there. But yeah, so I went there, had that first experience, and then they had such a great time that they're like, we want to do another one. So a month later we did another one, and yet again the weather was absolutely terrible. Completely sky was filled with clouds, couldn't see anything except for one little spot on the horizon. And this is one of my videos too. I recorded like a parade of huge orbs, like just for thirty five minutes straight flying from the horizon, and yeah, that blew my mind. That was like the one of the craziest things I've ever seen. And then we had our third event just in Wow, what was that in October? And yet again, just every time we have an event, it seems to be just some of the craziest things I've ever witnessed and recorded. So I think it's just the energy of people all focusing their attention. And then I also just try to tell everyone, like to send out love and be open and like, you know, we're trying to connect and not be in fear and stuff like that. And I think just setting the right intentions and we just have amazing things happen. But we're gonna plan on doing more events starting in the springtime when it warms up again. So yeah, next year, well we'll be doing more events out there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and that's out in Colorado, you said, right, yep, damn might have to make a trip.
Speaker 4: Sean's so that far away, dude, Like im in Arizona, Arizona.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not too far, yeah, dude. So whenever you're talking about, like you're able to see these things in basically overcast sky, overcast kind of sky, but then there's usually some kind of open area and you're able to see like some kind of parade of activity that is going on. Is that visible to the naked eye or is it mainly through the camera.
Speaker 5: That was visible to naked eye? And it started out as like so we were just all a chit chat and since the weather was not like ideal, and I was looking out toward the horizon and I saw just like this orange fireball like kind of like show up and then it faded out. I was like, dang, I wish I had my camera pointed over there. So I went over there, repointed my camera and let everyone else know. Because we had like ten people there that like in each event We've had at least ten people who have witnessed all these things too, so it's not just my word for all this or my video evidence. So I repointed over there, and I was just like, man, I hope like it shows up again, and then just boom for thirty five minutes straight, just NonStop like flying and getting huge, massive power ups, and they were coming like down all different directions, and the direction it was coming from, I originally thought it was pointing towards like out towards Cheyenne. So I actually just drove to South Cote over Thanksgiving break and I realized it was way close than I thought it was, So it was probably I think it was around like car Colorado, which is maybe like ten miles away from where we were at, and there's nothing out there, like there's nothing, but yeah, if you check out my parade video, I posted the whole like thirty five minutes on there. I have sped up equips. I've had AI analyze the video, and the explanations they could come up with were like a drone swarm, which didn't make any sense because they were just like going up and then fading and then like military flares. But flayers descend down from the sky. They don't ascend upwards. And then it was saying, like maybe some military exercise, So I looked that up.
Speaker 1: It's always the military exercise, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was no exercise during that time. Yeah, they did have an exercise like a couple of days before, but that wrapped up on the eighteenth, and that was on the twentieth, and like I was in there for us, like usually exercises don't go past the end date. And then yeah, like I don't know what to make of it. It was crazy, And I actually like did an interview with one of the guys, the owners of the ranch actually and had him describe what he saw because he was looking through the night vision binoculars, him and my friend, and they both described that they saw like triangles like spinning and like branching off in different directions and all kinds of crazy things that I've never seen before.
Speaker 1: And these are happening past twilight time, Like the sun is not just now going down, it is hours after that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was at ten thirty.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, like how do you?
Speaker 5: And then there was another weird thing that happened in that same area the following morning at one am. Apparently there was like a train fire in the same location ish of where that was, but this happened at ten thirty, So I was like, was there really a fire or are they like covering something up, because that's really strange that that would happen the same nonetheless, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this guy's just going to start raining down boga spears everywhere now, dude, it's just gonna get weird.
Speaker 4: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, just lay one in the bread basket. I'll catch it, you know what I mean. Like, so, Sean, we have a tarot card here, sir, and.
Speaker 4: I actually pulled two cards and I don't do that all the time, but you know what, it's just, you know, the moment struck me. So we got the full card and the six of Pentacles, the full. It's perfect. I mean, we had a full moon tonight. I don't know if you guys know that, but it's a legit full moon right now, so the end of a cycle, and then of course after the end of the cycle, because you know, you get the beginning of a cycle.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was hearing something earlier about how this type of full moon is like a once in a lifetime full moon, and I don't know what the name of it was, but I saw that it only happens like, I don't even know, like once every thousand years or something crazy like this specific type.
Speaker 4: Along with the just the other planetary alignments as well, I mean, because we get a full moon every month, you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, for sure. Yeah, I'm not sure I need to. I just saw it and I didn't read into it, you know. It's kind of a lazy moment for me, but whatever, but whatever. But anyhow, the Full card, so the Full embarks on a new journey, leaving the past behind, carrying with him only the lessons learned and a curiosity to begin again. Each card carries the energy of the ones that come before it, beginning with the Full, who carries the energy of the zero, a symbol that contains everything and nothing at the same time. The Full progresses through the less and events shown by each card of the major arcana, growing, experiencing and maturing as his consciousness evolves. In the imagery on the Fool's card, you see a young person in a floral print tunic. The fol looks to the bright yellow sky with the sun to his back. And blissfully unaware that he is about to walk off of a cliff, carrying only a bindle and a white rose. He is innocent and free of life's burdens. He's ready to take on whatever may come his way, with his arms outstretched, suggesting openness to new possibilities without fear of failure. A small dog Prance is alongside the full, attempting to alert him of the dangerous cliff he is headed toward. This is the path of unfolding consciousness, a symbol of the fools of the fool's willingness to meet life's challenges in order to make progress. Very symbolic card.
Speaker 4: Here, dude, man, I mean you quit your job, you started pull You're you know, getting into nature more. You're seeing orbs. I mean this card has an ORB and he's not even looking at it. You know, you know it's there yet. So there's that.
Speaker 1: Damn Yeah, I didn't think about that. So the spiritual interpretation it says, take a leap of faith and trust that you have the support of the universe. Don't be afraid of the unknown. Instead, acknowledge that the lessons you encounter will lead to expanded consciousness and unforeseen opportunities. They are a part of your personal and spiritual evolution. One of my favorite cards of all time.
Speaker 4: It's perfect. I mean, going back to the synchronicities that you didn't even know were there. It's like once you have your purpose and then the universe just kind of starts showing you things because you're looking for them. Yeah, just shifting your awareness. It's like it's magic in itself about it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and that just speaks to that that childlike imagination that you were talking about a little bit before. You know, we were talking about everything's basically black and white and you know, materialistic and just going through the grind every day, and I mean the full don't look at life like that, you know. And what was the you said? It was the six of pentacless all right, So and typically we don't we don't read too but Sean just felt the just you know, felt the call there. We don't, we don't question the message. We just roll with it. So these six of Pentacles, giving and receiving opens the flow of prosperity in your life. Always give what you would like to receive. It says you are met with generosity and and even exchange when you draw the six of pentacles. In this card, a wealthy man offers coins to people who are kneeling before him. His body position is above theirs, yet he holds a scale in his hand as a reminder that equality is important, as is sharing what you have with those who have less. This card is as much about giving generously as it is about receiving graciously. Altruistic and genuine acts of support are the hallmarks of this card. Receiving graciously graciously. That just reminds me of like what you were saying about whenever you go outside and you're like, look, I'm not expecting any thing, but if you would, that would be that'd be pretty sweet.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, yeah, that's that's amazing.
Speaker 1: The spiritual aspect of this card, it says an inheritance or unexpected gift is coming to you, or you are considering donating it to uh, you are considering donating to charity or someone in need. Consider passing along items from your closet or or home to those in need, since doing so will create space to receive from other sources. Solid requestions go. That's a great combination of cards for this episode.
Speaker 5: Great one for like Christmas time too, Like definitely get out there and like share the wealth.
Speaker 4: Exactly, dude. And the more you bring up your your your empathy and everything else, like if you can just understand what someone's going through, like put yourself really in their shoes, and then you can almost imagine what that person needs in that moment, like what what what level of service or or even just a random active kindness, you know, in passing, Like so many of those little things can go so far, you know, but we get so caught up in our ego and our I gotta get to work because I'm running late, and just the bullshit, you know, stupid shit that we worry about all the time. Like let's let's slow down, you know and see the space in between the notes and kind of just be here right now, you know, be right here, right so simple, dude, right up in here. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and speaking of receiving graciously, we do want to say thank you so much for coming on the show and sharing your experience here justin that was awesome to get to know you and hear some of your stories. And you know, look, some people are gonna look at you like you're a koop and you're a whack job. I wear it as a badge of honor, you know, like it. Look, if you're not creating some waves, in a little bit of ruffles into the society and into the consciousness of those around you, what are you doing? You know what I mean? Like, that's what we're here to do, is just to not necessarily create a disturbance, but just to create a little rich that would cause somebody out there to just become curious. That's the whole point, you know. So if you would, could you let our listeners we call them the one could you let them know where they could find your good work, sir.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely. Well, first, thank you so much for having me on. This is a lot of fun. But you can find all of my content on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, I'm on Facebook, I'm on x, I'm lights over loveling on everything except for X is loveling lights And actually today I just created a Patreon and Discord server, So if you'd like to join my discord, it's completely free, and I'm just trying to create a community of people who are open and curious and really just want to like research into what's going on and you know, put stigma aside and just like look at the evidence and analyze what we're seeing and recording the skies.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so much for for your time, dude. And I just really enjoyed the way that you're looking at things and kind of just branching out and really trying to get people together. And it's a beautiful thing. Man. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Yeah, dude, Nicholas An any last thoughts for you, sir?
Speaker 4: No. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: I'm glad there's more of us out there.
Speaker 4: It's amazing.
Speaker 6: I don't think we've seen anything yet, so I think it's gonna be a fun next few years.
Speaker 2: So keep them eyes up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, the best is yet to come, as they say. But for any of those that maybe they are just now hearing you and looking at your beautiful, luscious locks, Nicholas for the very first time, how would they reach out to you?
Speaker 6: The Collective Perspective dot podcast on Instagram and that's got the link tree to everything else.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Yes, and look, we do want to make an announce Do we want to make an announcement?
Speaker 4: Nicholas?
Speaker 6: We can, Yeah, so I guess come January, right, the the plan is for me to be doing a weekly collective Perspective episode feature on metamistics moving forward.
Speaker 4: So excited for that and look out awesome dude. Yeah, I feel like it was always meant to happen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know it is happening, Like this conversation and the people that we're with here, it's it's all coming together at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, hip, you know, just you may as well just hitch on to the metamistics machine and just let it take you for a ride. Marv's at the will, he knows what's going on. Just let go, you know. That's that's all you really got to do, and just have fun with it. So thank you so much guys for coming on the show. This is a very very fun one and we're definitely gonna have to do it again. It was great getting to to talk to you, Justin and we'll definitely keep in touch with you. But Sean, any parting words for you.
Speaker 4: Sir, Oh dude, I'm sure this was a great episode. Man, it's fun. It's always fun talking to somebody that really has a greater understanding, you know, is really actually putting in the work and really trying to figure all of this out. I mean, none of us probably will. And that's all right, you know what I'm saying. But I just appreciate people like you that are actually actually trying and trying to utilize your energy in the best way possible. And I just appreciate it. Man, So thanks bud yah too much.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, look for the one out there who are on Patreon, you want to be able to, you know, kind of come and meditate with us. That is the only place to be able to do it is on Patreon. And if you want to be a part of that, go to patreon dot com slash metamistics. That link is down the show notes below. If you sign up over there, you'll get an entire week for free if you just want to kind of dip your piggies in the water and see if it's warm. I promise you it is at least luke all right, that's what we try and keep it. And it's not because we peede, it's just how we vot. Now I'm just kidding. I don't know where the fuck I was going with that, but it may impeed, I don't know. So yeah, come and check it out and you get a free week if you decide that you like it. You can sign up for a whole year, and if you do sign up for a whole year, you actually get three months off, So it's a little bit of a discount that we got going on right now. That's only just because we're trying to invite as many of the one over to Patreon as humanly possible. And if you would go out and share this episode, whether you're you're watching it on Patreon or you're listening to it on Spotify or Apple or wherever, go ahead and share it with you know, the rest of your friends with with a genuine curiosity about the nature of this reality. Go ahead and share it with everybody. You may as well share it with your uncle who is an atheist. Be like, yeah, dude, if you are so sure that you know what the hell you're talking about, go ahead and listen to the goddamn metamistics for a change. Maybe they'll just open up your third eye a little bit. So, uh, yeah, we appreciate everybody who's already done that. But look, if the light's over Loveland and Electro Nick came here and they taught you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know. So I'll just get weird, stay weird, all right, and we are back. Man, what a wild ride that.
Speaker 4: Was due, Man, I had spat dripping off my eyebrow doing some work in there.
Speaker 5: Man, I liked that sound. That sound was pretty good.
Speaker 1: That was a good one. Yeah. Yeah, it was weird because you know, I'm trying to get a little bit more comfortable with the void and not always just look at it in a fearful way. But it just made me wonder so. And I don't know if I can't remember if you went into into detail about this earlier, but you had said that something had happened within Was it within a mushroom trip or something like that that caused you to have some kind of like block. Didn't you say something along those lines, or am I making that body that was out of body experience?
Speaker 5: That's what you experience gave me the block? Yeah, when I got whatever sent like dragged me across my sheets, that was That's what's set the fear in. It was just like that primal like base survival fear too. It's just like it's you think you're like prepared, like that's one of the things for going out of body is like it's the scariest thing ever when it's happening, because you literally feel like you're dying, like you're not supposed to be like seeing outside of your body or having these experiences. So like that fear that sets in is just that like basic primal survival fear.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that sucks whenever you just don't have any control over anything and then it's like some thing is overtaking you that you are defenseless against. Yeah, man, that's the worst feeling.
Speaker 4: Like the reality that you didn't even know was there, and all of a sudden, you're just participating in that and you've never done it before, and you don't have the instruction manual. You've never been And this is a thing that I've noticed when I've I feel like I've had it, like maybe two of those experiences where I was I don't know if I was out of body. But there was one time and it kind of was similar to your story as far as like things were different, Like I was able to be consciously aware and I was trying to look out the window for some reason, and for whatever reason, it was really hard to keep my eyes open, Like I almost felt like I was looking through one eye and I looked out the window, but the outside was not the outside of where I was in that time, at least, you know, before I went to sleep, and so it's almost like my reality kind of altered a little bit. But I definitely felt like I was consciously experiencing some something like and I actual place you having that experience, and the curtains in front of your closet door or whatever. It was different than it were to you know, But yeah, the thing that I felt in this other experience where I was actually kind of I felt like I was kind of floating around inside my own house. And it was definitely my house. Everything was laid out kind of exactly the same way. But I had this weird sense of like some kind of looming dread or something. It was not like I was scared because oh I've never done this before, but it was almost like a time was of the essence type of thing, like I only had so much time, or or I don't know what's gonna happen, There's something that I might interact with. Maybe I'm not really sure what it was going through my head, but there was definitely a looming sense of just like I don't know, you know, like maybe it's feared. Maybe what I was experiencing was just a level of fear that I've never experienced before. But I mean I definitely felt like I was out of body in that experience for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's definitely weird.
Speaker 5: Definitely, Yeah, And yeah, like the fear is the biggest thing. Like when you listen to people who had out of body experiences, like Robert Monroe, like he was literally thought he was dying when to all like his doctor and like got the full check up and everything. And I think it's just you have to slowly like overcome that fear. And then once you can accept that fear and realize that like I like fully believe my consciousness exists outside my body and exists probably like forever, like it's an internal thing, right, But it's just getting comfortable with that fear of like knowing that physical death is going to come at some point in this body, even though I've probably done it hundreds, if not thousands of times. It's just, yeah, it's just that built in primal fear. And I think that's the biggest thing, is like that's the obstacle. Once you can like overcome that fear, accept it and like know that you're good. Nothing can touch you your your good. That's when you can get access to like these realms that people describe like going to the acostic records and going to all these different like realms basically, like Tom Campbell describes going to all kinds of different dimensions, and he describes the same way. It's just that fear. You have to learn to control the fear. And then it's also you can't want it, as like the more you want it, the more you build that resistance away from it. So it's it's letting go and letting go of fear.
Speaker 4: It almost makes sense. It's almost like a survival protective mechanism within your own mind. It's like you can't have just all the knowledge you want unless you're able to handle some of that, you know, like are you suited, have you been meditating? Are you kind of like a well balanced person? You know? Are you treating others right? Like all these like basic fundamental things. It's like you have that under control, because if you have all that under control and you can get through the initial fear of getting out of body and still kind of keep your composure and not be just lost to astonishment, you know, now you can access some of the deeper stuff because we know and I don't know who the wei is, but that you're going to be able to at least put that to good use. Almost, you know, you know.
Speaker 1: I almost look at it like, you know, whenever we were babies, we didn't really have a clue about how to handle this reality, which is why I think we come in crying and kicking and screaming and all that shit, Right, And it takes us so many years to learn words and to learn how to walk, and learn how to do math and all this kind of stuff. And then when we get to the like this astral realm or this deep meditative state or what have you, it's like we get scared because I don't know what to do. So automatically you go into like this weird fear like state, especially if you're coming in contact with scenes or beings or rhythms or whatever that you're unfamiliar with. Obviously, the unknown is going to send you into somewhat of a fearful state, and especially if you know there's things that seem to be more intelligent than you in there. And and so I do think that it probably just takes a little bit of time.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: This is why like yogis and mystics and gurus and sages and all that kind of stuff, they devote their entire life to stuff like this, to where they don't worry about going to have a job and having kids and you know, and and having all these different attachments and all the different sufferings of the world and whatnot, because they're trying to almost like get branched back onto from which they came, kind of thing, back onto that highway that so many people have past life regressions or near death experiences and stuff like that. And it's like, oh, that place feels more like home than even home feels like. And I don't know, man, I'm trying to get a little bit more familiar with it myself, but yeah, there's still something about that damn fear. And you know one thing that I wouldn't you know, because I had the mindfold on whenever I was meditating, but whenever I was doing that, I dude, it gets so damn dark in there. How anybody sees anything through that is crazy to me. You know, Like the people that can see without their eyes, I'm like, I hope that I can see that one day because it is pitch black in there. It's like crazy, but but it's a real good, uh like simulation for the void, you know, like in complete and total blackness. And it just reminds me like I was there, Maybe I was of the beginning of all things where it you know, the there was there was, there was only one consciousness inside of the void, and and and that one conscious business expanded and created everything. And one thing that we've learned about symbolism as far as like black and white, is that, yeah, the color white, it embodies all colors, right, Like that's the idea of white is that it embodies all colors. And the idea of blackness or darkness, you know, is always seen as something to be scared of or something that's without. But the idea is is that that is the place from which all creation comes from, is from the darkness or from that void, that is where the imagination has to start building. And so there's not really you shouldn't necessarily be scared of it or try to avoid the void. It's more so that whenever you do get the opportunity to go there, try and see what you can create. And that's what I was trying to do. Whenever I was in there, I was like, you know what, I'm not just a tiny little speck inside of the void. I encompass the void. The void is inside me, you know, and I'm going to start creating. So that's what I was trying to do in that meditation, and dude, out of nowhere, I just like this blue sphere like just appeared. It was crazy, like I don't know if it was happening in my mind's eye or what, but maybe it was. But it was so much different than just like visualizing something. And whenever I saw it, I was really trying to hone in on it. And it was weird because I almost got like this overwhelming sense of fear that this thing was here before me. So maybe it has more power than I do. It's just back to that fearful state.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: And I was like, no, no, I put that there. I'm gonna paint it. And so I started adding a little bit of green to it, and before you know it, it started to become earth. And I was like, oh, that's probably how it started, you know, learn something like that figured it out?
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So man, weird stuff that can happen inside of a meditation. It's just a it's a fun place to be, you know. But yeah, I think, uh, well, we've been going long enough. I think we're gonna wrap this bad boy up right now. But justin thank you so much for hanging out with us than I, dude, and we would definitely love to do it again. And maybe we'll get together for a little meet and greet with the outsiders.
Speaker 5: Yeah that would be awesome. Yeah, oh yeah, and once again, thanks so much for having me on. Like I've been wanting to get out on a more podcast and like try to branch out and get my name out there more. So, like I appreciate that invite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, well it's gonna get seen and listen to by thousands of the one It's all just one experience anyway, but yeah, we appreciate it. Man. We'll definitely do it again. But until next time, we'll see everybody on the flip side.
Speaker 4: I guess all right, later.
Speaker 1: Later, dude, keep
Speaker 4: Compkeep