Speaker 1: Time to read my lips.
Speaker 2: Let's see who's playing today, Parla, Good morning, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning for the run.
Speaker 4: How are you doing fabulous now that I finally got through all welcome?
Speaker 2: How important would it be for you to go see Metallica on Saturday night?
Speaker 1: How big a deal?
Speaker 3: You have?
Speaker 1: No idea? I'd never seen them in concert in I.
Speaker 5: Need to go.
Speaker 1: Okay, who's Alex or Mo?
Speaker 2: Who's who gives you the best chance to get in there and make that dream come true?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: You know it's gonna have to be Alex Yeah, Dune porn girl?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: Well, ezeki Oll, good morning, Hey, good morning, run Ezekiel. The same question, How big a deal would it be for you to go to that sold out Metallica show on Saturday night?
Speaker 1: I'd be huge.
Speaker 7: I've never seen them before, never thought I would actually, so we got a couple.
Speaker 5: Of people that have never seen the band before. Even come true kind of concert.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take a guess here, Mo is the one that's trying to get you into the show.
Speaker 5: You didn't pick me, but you're stuck with me.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't say that, I know. I didn't say very capable.
Speaker 5: I would be happy for you if you want. I'm good at the game.
Speaker 2: Ezekiel, team Mo, parla parla, pearla, pearla perla. Team Alex, Alex, you're the returning champion. You won Metallica tickets for somebody last week?
Speaker 1: Oh did I? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I almost forgot.
Speaker 1: They have a great time. Tuly crushed somebody's dream last year. Would never I went to overtime. It just happens that the cards didn't fall my way. You want to go first or second? Alex?
Speaker 5: Well, Moe, just take the headphones for me.
Speaker 1: That means you want to go first? All right, then go first?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: You see. Take a look at the sky outside.
Speaker 3: That's how your Saturday is going to look.
Speaker 7: Okay, moulling shuffling?
Speaker 1: Is that a fade to black joke? Shuffling? I don't care who gets what words?
Speaker 2: Okay they are all, all of them are fantastic.
Speaker 1: Were at shuffling? That's a great job shuffling? Yeak you you don't. You should be working at a Sino show stress that I'm not that Yeah, mo is now she's focus though the luck pal.
Speaker 8: Notice that she didn't complain about putting the music on or anything that they change.
Speaker 3: She's changed she's just trying to bait us in and then she's going to.
Speaker 1: Kill her instant.
Speaker 2: Here we go, all right, Uh, Ezekiel, never seen Metallica.
Speaker 1: Mo cannot hear me, and I'm coming out of the gate actually within a Oh, it's trouble. First word. Thumbs up, thumbs up. She's serious though. There we go. Twenty seconds on the clock, Please ready, sir. Jungle Juice, shocker juice, jungle.
Speaker 9: Juice, shocker, jungle locker, jungle Juice, Charlotte Juice, jungle Juice, Locker juice, jungle juice, stocked juice, jungle juice.
Speaker 5: I think you're saying, shocker.
Speaker 1: Jungle shark juice, time time shocker.
Speaker 3: You brought her help the chills over here, kids, that's a good kids.
Speaker 5: Jungle Juice Juice said.
Speaker 1: On the show. We were talking about concert tailgating, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Used to do it in a tub, Yeah, in the pink, talking about here we go donuts, all right, Ezekiel, Not not the start you wanted.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Us Gus got plenty of time, Gus Gus the party Bush sent this in sick.
Speaker 1: This sounds like he wants some cry. Twenty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 4: Ready, you got this thumbs up, thumbs up, slippery snake, slippery snake, but.
Speaker 2: Gus Gus the party.
Speaker 10: Where Gus my man's slippery serpiente.
Speaker 1: I thought you weren't going to have any words.
Speaker 2: Let's say that snakes not not in the shout it out loud game.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, because Alex can't handle it. I would have got that one. All right, here we go, empty, Adam. They have to be an English children. Adam sent this one in.
Speaker 4: Let's go thumbs up, thumbs up, good vibrations, good vibrations.
Speaker 1: Nice who.
Speaker 6: All, I don't feel dude, I'm not even marketing marking a funky bunch.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, you can go that. Yeah, I feel the break shame. Go come on, that's my spring break.
Speaker 5: Ju you got to it's so loud.
Speaker 1: You got too.
Speaker 5: I hope I made you proud, perform really hard. It's really hard to do.
Speaker 1: Good luck. All right, okay, thanks man, Alex her law.
Speaker 2: Your boy needs two to tie three to win.
Speaker 1: We got a game.
Speaker 5: Because I'm scared that there's gonna be a tie breaker and I'm gonna have to put those headphones back in my ears.
Speaker 1: She does not like the volume that the music is at all right, don't stress yourself. Well, thank you, good shot, good job. I know he's your twin brother in all twenty seconds on the clock. Okay, I'm biased right now. He doesn't get any extra time. I'm a fair guy, all right, Pearla, good luck to you. Your boy looks like he's locked in. I'm stern but fair.
Speaker 2: He's got those baby blues looking right at me, all right, showing it.
Speaker 1: You can't hear it. He's focused. Nobody can hear you. Oh I heard you, Pearl, I did all right. Thumbs up.
Speaker 6: Booty tape, say it again, booty tape, movie tape, booty tape, booty tape.
Speaker 2: God, I'm sure he's talking about friend on friend off Eli.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the booty tape. Yeah, he's been taping the ladies booty tape.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow I get to see it for the first time.
Speaker 1: Taping like yeah, taping up the booties and cupcakes. I just wann be the swift. All right, here we go. Katie. Katie sent this one in. I think she probably I think this was inspired by mo she.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she wanted it to be Moe's word, but Alex is getting it.
Speaker 1: Thumbs up.
Speaker 8: Rip snort, rip snort, rib sort, rib source rip snort, rip shorts, ripped shorts, rip snort, rip snort, rip snorts.
Speaker 3: Got it, got it like one second left?
Speaker 1: Got it? Rip snort. You gotta sauce a game? Who snorts on the show?
Speaker 5: It's real though, it's genuine.
Speaker 3: I think it's funny.
Speaker 5: Can help it? I wish I could stop it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh jeez, we have a tie game.
Speaker 5: I'm praying right now.
Speaker 1: I want real talk. Are you okay? I want to know what I know. Those prayers are internal? Yes, do you want him to win so you don't go over done?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: I would never do that.
Speaker 10: I'm wondering what you're praying for over there, like Jesus take the wheel.
Speaker 1: Please, don't let me go.
Speaker 11: It will be done.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's easy. How he's feeling all right? Here we go?
Speaker 5: Oh jeez, Ezekiel, I tried really hard.
Speaker 2: Parla twenty seconds away finding out what's happening here. Paul sent this word in twenty seconds on the clock, the most thumb.
Speaker 1: Twenty seconds of my life.
Speaker 2: Concert baby, sat in concert concert baby.
Speaker 6: Oh you got it?
Speaker 1: I find it as you get a game by everybody?
Speaker 5: Concert Baby. If I can't Parla.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, Ezekiel, but Pearla is going to the Sola Metallica show Girl. We got a pair of tickets free in the first five rows off the floor. So you're seeing Metallica, Pantera, Suicidal Tendencies.
Speaker 5: It's all happening Saturday.
Speaker 10: Plus you've got a double vinyl copy of the newly remastered load album, and you're qualified for the Grand Fries, which is a limited edition numbered Delexe load box set.
Speaker 5: Congratulations. I am shaking right now. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for you. I'll see you out there on Saturday. Okay, awesome.
Speaker 6: Water.
Speaker 5: We was over here throwing up the shaker and I'm trying to focus.
Speaker 3: That was it, I said, focus.
Speaker 1: I think we better go to a break right. Good game, everybody,