Speaker 1: Seven six here at fifty five KRC detalk station. Great time to be tuned in to the fifty five Parasee Morning Show that I make an argument anytime's a good time. I was so thoroughly impressed by the gentleman in the studio right now with me, Marcel Stribitch, and also Mark Pakitta. They did a presentation at the Northeast Women Republican Club meeting just recently, and I was like, I got to get these guys on the fifty five cars Morning Show. Let my listeners know because we're all worried about voter integrity registering to vote, our illegal immigrants allowed to vote? Can they register to vote and end up voting even though they're not lawfully a lot entitled to do so. Then on the other side, there's this whole algorithm stuff, and I mentioned with Secretary of State l Rose the other day Jerry Corcy and others did some number crunching and so there's some some Shenanigan allegations on the integrity of the actual voting machine and the algorithms built in there. Though, But these gentlemen have some interesting and fascinating data to bur into your attention, and so let us introduce to the fifty or to the fifty five Carecy Morning Show audience. Mark Pikitti, you may remember, and he's running for political office, is also a very successful businessman and an outspoken activists. You've rubbed, You've rubbed a lot of people the wrong way over the past several years. Having your mark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Brian sometimes telling the truth and exposing people who are obfus, skating or just being absolutely dishonest kind of rubs people the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Well, it does, but you see, you know in I'm a little ill. Libertarians like to point out I lean conservative, my politics dis corresponsibility, live in the government, free market. I am frustrated to know and regularly over Columbus generally speaking, the Republicans call the House the Senate, and they have the governor office yet and they refuse to address issues that are so easily resolvable for the benefit of the constituents. In today's discussion is one of those issues. And my listener is going to be sad and disappointed. And when they find out how many times you've talked with elected officials, including Secretary of State Frank LeRose, about voter integrity also in the studio Lieutenant Colonel retired Marcel Sturbitch. He served, thank you for your service to our country twenty years for American Military Air Force Intelligence Officer, combat veteran, a whole bunch of different operations and strategic leadership assignments, but he gathered this wealth of information about data collection and gathering. He continues after his military service to apply his skills and knowledge, becoming a full time Ohio statewide election legislative reform proponent. Also co authored this bill we'll talk about today, HB four seventy two and Center Bill two seventy four, the Ohio Votes Count Act. He's on multiple different programs and he has done multiple presentations along the lines of what we're going to be talking about today. Gentlemen, it's a pleasure to have you in. So we'll start with Mark and straightforward, concise analysis and breakdown of what we're going to be talking about the details of which Marcell will expand upon. So have that at Mark.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Marcel and the team that works with him are the data people, right.
Speaker 3: They're pulling together the data and the evidence.
Speaker 2: And what I've been doing is using my social media and network platform to talk about election integrity and give people some thought about what the theory might be about why what you just said about Republicans in Columbus might be true, Like what is making them do what they do or not do what.
Speaker 3: They do don't do?
Speaker 2: So when it comes to election integrity, we have been pelting Secretary of State Laurose with evidence of susceptibility of our election system in Ohio to fraud, and he has ignored or or maligned us every step of the way. And so I started thinking, why is this? And I think the reason is it would be reasonable to assume that because he has aspirations to run for another office. He already ran for the US Senate and lost to Bernie Moreno, he is probably jonesing for an appointment to JD. Vance's seat when Trump and Vance take the White House, and so he doesn't want to rub anybody the wrong way.
Speaker 3: He is also.
Speaker 2: Deathly, mortally afraid of paper of lawsuits. So status quo keeps him the safest politically, and so we're going to make him uncomfortable. We're going to continue to make him uncomfortable until we have election systems where it's easy to verify voters and hard to cheat. And Marcel will talk about this, can go on in detail. He knows he and his team know more about Ohio's election systems than Secretary State Laos and his staff do.
Speaker 3: And I do not say that with any kind of hubris. It is an absolute.
Speaker 2: Fact because we continue to ask them questions they can answer, and in some cases they refuse to answer because they know we have the answer and we're just looking for proof of the answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, and the answer, and we'll get to the question that you're providing the answer to in a moment. But why if we're talking about just ensuring the integrity of the election and our will, our ability as the constituents to believe in the outcome of the election, why would taking steps in that direction rub anyone the wrong way. I understand political differences, mind you, but from what I heard, it just seems so foreign a concept regarding ignoring whether Frank Lorois wants to run for higher office or not. And I know you even said it out loud. You don't have a personal vendetta against Frank LeRose, do you just want people to address this issue? But moving backward, how could it possibly rub people the wrong way? To fix the problems we're going to talk about today.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I think there's evidence that it rubs people the wrong way. When you've got certified credential poll watchers trying to get into polls in Philadelphia and they're being rejected by the establishment Board of Elections of insiders from going into so politically, I think there's huge risk there. I mean, we've already seen, I believe, a suit by a league of women voters against the Licking County Board of Elections Marcel. And so it may seem like to us this is a common sense thing that you want secure elections, but there are large factions of certain constituencies who aren't really concerned about fair elections. They want to win at any cost, and it's the Secretary of State and his staff's job and the Board of Elections job to prevent that.
Speaker 1: Now, are these the types of individuals who would scream things like, oh, it's racist to request a photo ID?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 1: Okay, So that seems to be coming largely from the left wing of the political spectrum. I mean, I don't hear any Republicans screaming about, you know, I can vote an election day. Why do we need to have extended voting, why do we need to have mail in voting. I've heard those arguments. Obviously those gone by the wayside. We now do have early voting and the ability to do mail in voting. But in terms of just simple requirements like photo ID. The only people I hear screaming about that, and it is insulting, it is to people of color, claiming that it's impossible for people of color somehow to secure a photo idea. It's a bigotry of low expectations. Yeah, it's terrible when I hear that, and I find it personally offensive. But this is the argument they make. So if that's the segment that we're talking about, those who want to make it lax easy to vote, and of course, like with data, multiple ballot gathering and turning in multiple ballots on behalf of other people, we want to stop all that because it does create opportunities for fraud. Going back to a traditional Republican stance on that, that's the kind of thing Republicans typically try to stop from happening. So you're saying that a large chunk or some within the powerful within the Republican Party are against these efforts because they don't want to draw the ire of these groups you mentioned afraid of paper. They don't want a lawsuit filed in spite of that, and despite of the fact that they're on the right side of the argument, both in principle and legally.
Speaker 3: Yes, really, that's basically it. Holy Ca.
Speaker 2: Well, well, look, you just gave an example earlier that we've got a trifecta and it's a super majority tri effect in Ohio. We hold every office in the executive branch elected office, we hold a super majority in the Ohio Senate, in the Ohio House, and we get nothing done. That's because because we have a Republican party in Ohio that is more like the Democrat Party than they are like a true conservative Republican party should be.
Speaker 3: That is a problem in Ohio.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you want to look at the root cause of all of these problems, that is it. We could have had these things fixed, I mean four years ago, because we've had this supermajority forever. It's bigger than Ron DeSantis's supermajority in Florida. Look at what he's gotten accomplished, and look what we've gotten accomplished.
Speaker 1: That last statement just says just speaks volumes. I mean absolute volumes, and I think it's at the heart of my discuss here with politics here in the state of Ohio. More with market Pikata will hear from Marcel Sturbage on the figures, the number crunching, and the legislative solutions that have been floating around out there for apparently a couple of years with no action by our elected officials in Columbus. First word for Prestige Interiors. John Ryan is prest Egentteriers. It's his company, it's his website Prestige one two three dot com, and he's the man you want to be working with if you want a kitchen remodel. I had John do our kitchen and he did a fantastic job. We decided to gut the whole thing and start from scratch and a builder special kitchen was getting a little worn. We called John in sat down with him, as you will do, from initial design of final installation, your true partner. What wonderful ideas and solutions he came up with our kitchen ones that we never would have thought of. That's the beauty of working with John. He's your partner and he's done kitchens almost exclusively for more than thirty years, like hundreds of kitchens over the years, some of which you can see on his web page Prestige one two three dot com. Small projects like just replacing the cabinets and countertops are gutting the whole thing and starting from scratch like we did. You're gonna be glad you're working with John. Help you stay within your budget too, Preste one two three dot com. Tell him Brian said, hoving you give McCall five one three two four seven zero two two nine eight plus with a BBB five one three two four seven zero two two nine. This is fifty five krc an iHeartRadio station time for the ninth first one on the forecast day, I got some rain on an ostrong afternoon showers may come in seventy eight for the high overnight isolated showers with clouds sixty five. Cloudy tomorrow with isolated showers, seventy nine for the high overnight low sixty with clouds and showers. How about that Thursday, another cloudy and potential shower day with a high of eighty one. Right now it's sixty nine degrees. Let's hear about traffic conditions.
Speaker 4: From Chuck from the UCL Tramphingk Center with U see health. The future of care is happening down through clinical trials and innovative treatments and give patients a chance for better outcomes. Visit ucehealth dot com. Cruise will working with two rex northbound seventy one. The first near Stewart, left lanes blocked off, so is the right shoulder.
Speaker 3: Traffic backs past Red Bank.
Speaker 4: The second at to seventy five on northbound seventy one. It's the left lane that's blocked southbound seventy five. They cleared a wreck near the Western Hills Viaduct northbound seventy five. An accident above seventy four shot King Ramont fifty five KR.
Speaker 3: See the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty here fifty five KRC detalk station Happy Tuesday. Hey in studio talking about election integrity here in the state of Ohio and frustrated. A couple of guys I have here along with me, sharing frustration with the sort of the political realities we deal with in Ohio and in spite of the fact that it's solid red. Marcel Stuvitch and Mark Pakita talking Ohio election integrity and it's a lot of the information we're talking about today, you can find online at Ohio the number four truth dot com Ohio for truth. You can even listen to Marcel Stuvitch's a little link there to podcast about how years of making it more convenient to vote in Ohio has been at the expense of making it hard to cheat. And that's the subject matter we're dealing with here, election integrity. So pivoting over to Marcel, let's talk about the projects you've been working on. And I share your frustration, like I said, but you found problems and holes and you have solutions. So let's deal with the problems we're talking about here today.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, And so you know, up at the very front of our election system, look at it as a two side of coin. Right, on the one hand, you got to prevent the denial of a vote. On the second part, you got to prevent the dilution of the vote. And finding the solutions are going to come somewhere there in the middle, right, And that's what's imbalanced in the Ohio system is we have spent in an inordinate amount of our political capital, of our focus from our politicians on promoting accessibility and convenience of election.
Speaker 1: Systems, early voting, dropboxes, mail and online registration.
Speaker 5: Exactly, we have third parties soliciting you for absentee ballot forms all the time. Now, let's look at the other side of that coin, which is un imbalanced in what we're trying to add levity to. You've got only partial photo ID. Mail in ballots don't require copy of a photo ID. You don't have proof of citizenship verification upfront. You don't have the ability at this point with the Board of Elections to have your records challenged if you identify ineligible records. And there are over two hundred and fifty to three hundred and fifty thousand records in our voting system that have some form of questionability or some form of error in them, and yet our Secretary of State's policy in Ohio is to treat any record of status right, either active or confirmation, in an equal way as equally accessing these absentee ballots. So, when you combine and aggregate those limiting factors of being able to conduct verification, and then at the same time you afford all of this accessibility out there, you create a system that is in effect not easy to vote, hard to cheat, which is what we're told. But it's hard to verify, easy to vote, and that equals susceptibility to cheating.
Speaker 3: So how did we get there.
Speaker 5: We got there because it's much easier to give in to a side that threatens to sue you every time than the constitutional and civil rights that we deserve, which is just to verify it and sure that every person that applies has an equal set of review and has in the Board of Elections have the equal data and the authority to check that out. And what we learned in our exhaustive analysis over a year is that the Board of Elections lack the authoritative data. They lack laws that afford them the ability to check the driver's license, social security information, and the non citizen. They accept what's called statement of the truth. And what does that mean. It's an undefined standard in criteria. So if you look at what the entry of applications are and they're allowed onto the voter roles and a record is created, how can we have confidence that all of those records if they didn't undergo some of the most stringent checks like you would see in the financial industry, in the medical industry today, how could we have confidence in that type of an election system.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's start with the process of registering to vote. When you get a driver's license. Let's say I am a foreign national. We'll even say I'm here with a green card, but I'm entitled to a driver's license under the law. I can obtain one, but that does not afford me the right to vote. It's illegal for someone who's not a citizen to vote in a federal election. I go to get my driver's license, they give me an automatic registration form. Do they have to explain to me the criteria for eligibility. In other words, you need to be a US citizen in order to participate in elections on a federal level. And also here in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 5: No, there is no program of instruction, no fact sheet for them when they show up to Department of Job and Family Services. And this is what we advocated for in the lead up to our election. We wanted the Secretary of State, who has wide latitude, to be able to promulgate guidance to those agencies that are assisting with voter registration, whether it's the Bureau of Motor Vehicles, whether it's any other agency. Right those agencies by federal law required to provide their applicants voter registration applications. In those voter registration applications are a test only, meaning they are not proof of citizenship verification. So someone could deceive or someone could make a mistake, and if they sign that form, it's required to go to the Board of Elections in the Secretary of State who process that form as though it is considered the statement of truth. So, in other words, what we lack the biggest weakness in Ohio's election systems is we lack a system that validates the data on the front end. We presume that the information that an applicant has put on their information is.
Speaker 1: Correct, like a sworn affidavid, you know, the subject to penalties of perjury for relying on it.
Speaker 5: And we only go after people after they've double voted or after you know, we do an annual audit and they find out, okay, somebody was a non citizen. You know, the Secretary of State said, okay, we found six hundred. Well, let me just put this in perspective. You know, how many identity credentials have been issued for non citizens across the state of Ohio as of April of twenty twenty four, two hundred and thirty six thousand. Not making a claim here that all of those in any former fashion are on the voter rolls, but it gives you an understanding of the pool of potential applicants that have come across the wires, and you can't go at that starting five months prior to an election, which is when we really started to get serious about this. Our borders have been open for three years. So where have the request to the Department of Homeland Security been for three years asking Hey, I need access to this information. And we could have long ago had a lawsuit from the Attorney General saying give me this information.
Speaker 3: We didn't do any of this. We waited till the very last minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where the key lies is engaging in a process where we can communicate with the data banks of the federal government and know whether or not someone is a citizen. And that stumbling block is just to me beyond comprehension. Will continue this conversation about voter integrity here in the State of While with Marcel Sturvich and Mark Pakeita. After I mentioned Cover Sincy and my buddy Jeff, I keep using Jeff as in illustration. But he's one of the greatest supporters of the sponsors on the fifty five Casey Morning Show. And he has been so elated and happy over the years that he's listened to my advice. And like many folks, Oh, I only wish I'd had done it sooner. And I'm talking about in this particular case, like the insulation cover. Sincey he is a businessman, he's got employees and he wanted to have less expensive medical coverage and he did it in an out or he had covers. Since he do an analysis, I said, put cover. Since he to the challenge, let John Roman and the team look at what you've got and have him come up with a better way. Because he is your agent. He works for you or your business. In the case of Jeff, they look at all the different insurance companies they got access to more than two hundred. They have thousands of medical insurance plans, and they look at each individual employee, and I mean seriously, every one of Mark's employees was analyzed for where they are in their lives, whether they have families or not. Their agent and they come up with a great package of medical insurance saving the employees hundreds and if not thousands of dollars, improving Mark's business bottom line and making everybody happy with better medical insurance dollar one coverage in many cases for less money. Sounds impossible. That's why I say, don't put it off. His only regret is that he didn't do it sooner, because they're happy people over his company. Cover Since he dot com is the form you can fill out, there's no obligation to you. Just let them find a better way cover since he dot com, or just call them up five three eight hundred calls all five one three eight hundred two two five.
Speaker 3: Five fifty five KRC.
Speaker 4: Are you receiving letters from the IRS claiming UO back taxes?
Speaker 3: Don Junior here to tell you.
Speaker 1: At rain likely today, strong afternoon storms are possible. Hopefully all that shows up. Seventy eight for the high overnight cloudyan, isolated showers, sixty five fouty with isolated showers tomorrow as well. Seventy nine same thing going on overnight Wednesday, with a little sixty and another cloudy with chance of showers day on Thursday. Eighty one for the high end right now sixty nine at time for traffick.
Speaker 4: From the U see out Tramping Center with uc health. The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patients chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 3: Visit u sehealth dot com.
Speaker 4: The latest accident Eastpound seventy four is ramped to southbound seventy five left Han inside. It adds to what was already running slow from North Bend southbound seventy five break lights in and out of Lochland. The ramp from eastbound Reagan Highway to North seventy five is shut down due to a wreck. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRS the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty one Here fifty five KRC CIT talk station exposing the fun and games in Shenanigans going on the state of Ohio. In Marcel Sturvich and Mark ket we're talking about hiwh election integrity. Where the problems are, where the holes in the system are, where the opportunities are for voter fraud. These gentlemen have identified them. They have legislative solutions for them. They have been discussing this with elected officials. Sadly, they haven't had an audience yet with Secretary of State Frank LeRose, although some of his other minions have met with these gentlemen. But we do have proof that what you're talking about and a document which verifies what you're bringing up to our attention today, Marcel from the High Secretary of State's office.
Speaker 3: Himself, Yeah, yeah, we do.
Speaker 5: We have effectively evidence as of July, through a Board of Elections meeting in Hamilton, of a bulk submission of one hundred and forty three fraudulent registrations to include names like Henry Kissinger. And this really shook up things in Ohio, right because up to that point, everybody was, you know, parroting the message that you know, we are able to assess these records in a qualifying fashion. But what we learned is that this had been going on for long past a year through these third party canvassing organizations across Ohio. And these organizations have very little regulation or oversight. They operate under their free First Amendment free speech right to pay people to go out and identify people for petition balloting and the registration forms. And what they were able to do was to change people's voter records without their consent, bring up deceased records. All this was filed formally back in July of twenty twenty three out of Cuyahoga County. It was only in mid August that the Secretary of State came out after this July meeting where the Ohio Republican Party chairman stated, right up upfront, this is outright fraudulent behavior and someone's defrauding the registration process. And so where do things stand now? There's a referral to violations in twenty different counties. So the question is, you know, what is the extent of this. We don't have an answer going into this election. What would be better that we had is a system where the county Board of Elections can catch this on their own. This was caught by a couple who had their registration information changed, and they came to the board and asked what's going on, and then upon further inquiry, the board here in Hamilton County took a look at it and said, yeah, there's something going on here. So what will likely happen is that the canvassers are going to get obviously criminally prosecuted.
Speaker 3: But the points that we've been making.
Speaker 5: Is what about what happens to the consequences for these organizations, And there's nothing in Ohio law that would suggest they're out of business. They should be perhaps paying a one million dollar civil penalty, they should be bonded. When you create real penalties and offensives, you dissuade and you deter this type of susceptibility to fraud. So I hope our legislators are listening to it's certainly clear that the Secretary of State is now wanting to do more with legislation.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about that. If you'd like you, we will.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what bo It's almost at a time in this segment, I did want to definitely get to the legislation because, as I've been pointing out or suggesting all morning, and as I heard from you last week, the legislation's already drafted. It fills, it deals with the problems we're talking about here today, and it is unoffensive to anybody who cares about the opportunity for voter fraud. I mean, none of this is is problematic. This isn't radical legislation you're proposing. It's a simple legislative fix. Going back to my frustrations with Columbus more with these gentlemen. Se OFN. Thirty five fifty five Krcity Taxation. Susette Low's camp is the personal call for mortgage related issues. She's the best, I mean the best in the business. You know, she's the best, kind of sweetest person you ever meet. Great at customer service. It's going to be an enjoyable process. I know. Mortgages is a you know, kind of a heavy exercise, probably the most expensive financial transaction you'll ever get in buying a home. But working with Susette, she'll make the process painless, like she did for my daughter. My daughter and Eric looking for a mortgage and they were working with some bank and if they were dragging their from not that the bank was kind of dragging its feet, not really paying close attention to them. I said, call Susette Lows a CAAMP. I do commercials for her. She's great, Like within two days they had the financing secured, all done. They've moved on with their lives and it's a fantastic thing to behold. Thank you, Susette. She'll take great care of you to never a junk fee or an application fee. It's always great rates at the low cost. And she's with Cross Country Mortgage. She can help you in any state and Puerto Rico. So if you're hearing my voice, give her a call. You'd be glad you did. She'll get bad and she'll get right back with you. Gonna call her outside of business hours or send her an email. Give you the email address in a moment. Five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. No junk fees, no application fees, great rates at the low cost. Five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. Suzette Dot lows Camp los Kamp Suzette dot Low's Camp at CCM dot com.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station. By texting sixty four thousand PEO.
Speaker 1: Nice forecast. If you're looking forward to some rain, we got some possibilities today. Rounds of rain, stronger afternoon storm, seventy eight, chance of rain over night overcast sixty five. The overcast day tomorrow with an isolated shower or two seventy nine isolated showers overnight On Wednesday, sixty and eighty one will be the high. On Thursday. It'll be cloudy and yes, we have a chance of showers during the day.
Speaker 4: Seventy degrees Right now. Time for traffick update. Chuck from you seout Traffic Center with u see health. The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patients a chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 3: Visit useehealth dot com.
Speaker 4: The latest accident eastbound seventy four is ramp to southbound seventy.
Speaker 3: Five left haing inside.
Speaker 4: It adds to what was already running slow from North Bend southbound seventy five break lights in and out of Lachlan. The ramp from eastbound Reagan Highway to north seventy five is shut down due to a wreck Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty nine. If if you have KC talk station and join my conversation here, I wish we didn't have to have this conversation. In the State of Ohio, Ball places Marcel Sturbage and Mark Pikita in studia talking about a high election integrity is something they have been hard at work on to plug the holes that allow for illegal voting here in the state of Ohio and not getting a whole lot of traction until at least recently, when there was at least an acknowledgment from the Secretary of State's office that these problems actually exist, well documented, most notably in here in Hamilton County. Henry Kissinger is not a registered voter in Hamilton County, although he tried to be. This is the kind of revelation which was like, no, this does happen. Look here, we've got twenty nine illustrations of it. Maybe there's more out there. The problem is we don't know if there's more out there because of this lack of connectivity with the federal government, so we can verify citizenship, for example. But in all these NGO organizations or otherwise politically affiliated organizations that are trying to exploit these holes in the election integrity system them to their own advantage, and of course Marcel gave us an illustration of that. Now with that in mind, Marcel, there are legislative fixes that have been floating around for a while now for all these and as I said or suggested, they're unoffensive to anybody who cares about it. What are we talking about here? How long have they been floating around? And I guess the fundamental point we'll get to is there anything that we can it can be done to try to stop some of this before November.
Speaker 3: Well, yes to all of that.
Speaker 5: This election legislation has been out there since April and in July, and it was introduced in both the House and the Senate under HB four seven two and SB two seven four. And so I'll just give you some quick highlights. It was a large built but it intended to address aspects of what I call our honor system. You know, the ability of essentially the Board of Elections to get the necessary data and authority to do proper data validation of every application. And if you do that and you ensure that everyone who's coming onto the voter roles has been fully determined as eligible, then you can have a talk in a conversation about what extent you want to have systems that are both convenient and accessible. Legislation itself also tackled important areas of antiquated information systems that are associated with their voting systems. We certify our voting systems to two thousand and five Standards of Security, no joke.
Speaker 1: That's our current system.
Speaker 5: That's our current system, and that's in the entirety of the country. For some reason, we give voting vendors the purview to submit their own a set of testing requirements, and it's essentially rubber stamp through the Election Assistance Commission, and our state law rubber stamps that through the Secretary of State's Board of Voting Machine Examers.
Speaker 1: So wait a second, I write the software for the voting system, I check it myself, and then I sell it to any given state, and my verification of my own product is what's accepted as under two thousand and five standards. Yes, we haven't changed the computer systems in nature of computing has not changed at all since two thousand and five, has it?
Speaker 3: Sure? Sure you know on another planet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know voter registration databases for example, Right, if a change is made, you don't know what the change was made. It just overright. So what our bill did is it brought forward the idea of bring it blockchain and it's an information system functionality that's anti tamper evidence feature, and put it into an integration of every voter registration database. There's eighty eight of them across the state. The counties have their own voter registration databases that feed the statewide voter registration database. And the nice thing about that is we would have been the first state in the country talk about gold standard. We always hear that we would been the first state that would have had blockchain integration capability, and we would have known if somebody is compromising or trying to exploit our voter records, either system administrators or even hackers. But we got passed on that, and we were told, well, that's going to cost millions of dollars. That's only four months after had been out there. But that's not true either. So there's so many facets to four seventy two. I don't care if we break it up into a technology upraid Bill. I don't care if the Secretary of State. It looks like he's leaning in this direction now because he sent the letter to the Senate President and the House Speaker in late August saying that he now wants Ohio citizen proof of citizenship right for non citizens. Well, we had it, and we could have had it implemented, and we could have had it signed off, or if we had to overwrite a veto from Governor de Wine, if it was going to go down the path of HBO seventy three. But we didn't do any of these things right, and now we want to look at that. Maybe at the lame duck session. Now we want to look at drop boxes. There's so many facets of it that there was there was a missed opportunity.
Speaker 3: Here is what I'm saying, Bright, I understand that completely.
Speaker 1: And going back to mars comments about maybe the motivations behind those missed opportunities, they didn't want to advance this because they were afraid of lawsuits and looking bad or I'm sure in some cases allegations of racism, right, I mean, right from the four corners of the universe, like that's a racist idea. But everyone to make just to emphasize a point you made ourself, when any change is made to a voter's registration data, there is no keeping of the prior information. It just is deleted in essence and overwritten. I just want to make sure that point is clear.
Speaker 3: That point is very clear.
Speaker 5: And you and you're hitting on a major point, right if if you, and this is part of the reason why we have registration dates changing now without understanding our clarity in our system, people are getting new voter ID numbers.
Speaker 3: We're finding why is that happening?
Speaker 5: We can't know the answer to that because there's no way to forensically review these records. Now, if you created a blockchain system, and we're going to hear a lot of blockchain because if President Trump gets in and Senator Bernie Moreno gets in, they're going to they're going to lean very heavy on that industry, and that has a chance to finally transform twenty years of antiquated information systems, okay, that are present within our voter registration database. For some time they were we were our voter registration databases to include DC was entire voter role was compromised. And we are know that on the dark web and other means, our social security numbers, our driver's license information. There's there's not a week deck doesn't go by where personal sensitive information is taken, like, oh, clearly right, and so at this point we can't presume that even the person that's going to do an online registration is who they say they are, right. But if you go to the Bureau of More Vehicles, Brian, and you want to get your let's say tag's renewed, and you're using their online registration system, you're getting asked questions where did you live? You go through multi factor authentication when you register to vote, you don't have that authentication. You could be registering from Guangzhou, China. You can have your absentee ballots set to Guangzhou, China, even though that's not your place of residency. So there's so much updates in upgrades that are necessary for information systems at the heart of this right and for us to sit there and ignore that and act like somehow this is like a unicorn world and our election systems and registration are going to be fine. You know, just look over here, everybody, look at the toaster. That's your voting machine. Because people look at a voting machine like it's a toaster. It's much more complex. There's millions of lines of source code. It shouldn't but like I'm telling you, the vendors are controlling this process. And you would be very surprised at who the software developers are. They're not American, they're foreign and there's nothing that restricts that. And that was something that was attempted to be addressed within four seventy two. No wonder why it wasn't sought after, because as soon as industry started hearing that these were some real reforms, all of a sudden in our Ohio Association of Election Officials, which is the private lobbying group for a board of elections, kind of came up and said, oh, we don't want to do this. It's going to cost us one hundred and ten million or whatever number.
Speaker 1: You saw me laughing a moment ago, And that's exactly why I was laughing. Something so fundamental as the integrity of the vote. And they'll throw millions, if not billions of dollars of money at just absolute nonsensical projects. The fraud, waste and abuse that exists in every single government, from the smallest of the largest cannot be overstated. And yet they're not willing to spend money on this. Talk about priorities.
Speaker 2: Let me just give you an example, right Frank Lero's move two primaries a few years ago. The estimate was that those were I think thirty million dollar moves a piece that's sixty million dollars right there, with no product right now, miss.
Speaker 3: No new software. It was flushed down the tube.
Speaker 1: But a great but a great exclamation.
Speaker 2: Point when you don't like something if it costs anything. Yet, will they become fiscally responsible? Seven eight one more with Marcel and Mark on election integrity I'm sorry, I'm laughing, but politics can be comical for all the wrong reasons. Plumb type plumbing, it is always plumbing done right. They are probably serving the greatest Cincinnati, including northern Kentucky all the way up to Dayton. They are great at what they do. I've had so many jobs done at my home from plumb ten kind of loss track and the most recent one the backflow valve. I had a PBC crack or something like that on my irrigation system and called Plum type plumbing. In fact, I didn't call, I just went online. It was a Sunday when I discovered the problem wasn't an emergency. I just shut the water off to it. But UH got online scheduled my you know, request for an appointment. They got back with me in like five minutes. They wanted to know if it was an emergency and say no, no, no schedule. The appointment plumber came out fixed the problem. Price is obviously right. The customer service is truly exceptional. It's one of the reasons they enjoyed a plus with a better business bureau. So they'll call you when they're on their way over seeing exactly when they're coming they'll check out the project and quote you a fair and ethical price and then do a wonderful job. Plumb type plumbing. Confidently give them a call, including twenty four hour days, seven day week emergency service. In case like mine, your chandelier starts raining someday. Plumtight dot com five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three five one three seven two.
Speaker 3: Seven tight fifty five krc. They come here.
Speaker 1: Well, at least they're predicting rain. Tip it shows up Brown's rain and strong afternoon shower today seventy eighth for the high got some chance of rain over night sixty five. More rain possible on Wednesday with the highest seventy nine down to sixty overnight Yes, isolated showers included, and a chance of showers on Thursday with the high of eighty one sixty eight degrees. Right now, let's find out about traffic.
Speaker 4: Chocking from the UCL Traffic Center with U see health. The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments had give patients a chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 3: Visit ucehealth dot com.
Speaker 4: Cruise continue to work with two res eastbound on the Reagan Highway the first in Hamilton Avenue. The second has the ramp to northbound seventy five blocked southbound seventy five. There's an accident now at Union Center inbound seventy four. An accident on the ramp to southbound seventy five. Chuck Ingram and fifty five KRC Lead Talk Station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty two, fifty five Krcity Talk station. Men, this hour's gone by quickly. Marcel Sturvich and Mark Takeda in the House talking Ohio election integrity. There have very hard efforts to get some well some corrections and get some solution and acted here in the state of How have they been at it for a long time and finally sounds like they're at least getting some traction now. The legislative solutions you presented all sounds sound and reasonable, and hopefully someone will bring it up and they'll have a vote on it. But it's not going to happen before November. So with the all important election coming up moments away, what can we do now? Is there anything can be done now before November and the presidential election?
Speaker 5: Marshall, Absolutely, there's two there's two weeks before early voting, and we have called for a safeguard mechanism to be initiated because of the fact that we have the challenge of assessing for eligibility on the front end for many of these registrants. And what we've called for is a within the authority of the Secretary of State to implement a system of marking or removing voters that are ineligible from the state wide database. And what we mean by marking is we have this safeguard where if you don't have fully verified information on a record. And I said, there's about two hundred and fifty to three hundred and fifty thousand of them and they're being challenged by Ohioan's we're going going to the Board of Elections across all counties to include Hamilton where there was a challenge two weeks ago on three hundred of these and we didn't get a good result on that. They said they would flag some of these. But the challenge is the Secretary of State came out for some reason on August twenty first and basically said do not mark for provisional because the Secretary of State is convinced that he cannot mark these records for provisional. Provisional means you have to vote in person, you have to present your photo ID, and you have to cure the information that is in error or in questionability of your record. So it's a reasonable approach. You're not denying someone the right to vote. What you're doing is you're making sure that before their vote counts, all the information has been determined as fully as eligible. That's an equal application that prevents mine or your vote, Brian, from being diluted. And that's the whole point, not preventing, like I said in the beginning our of the hour, the denial of a vote or the preventing the dilution of the vote, but finding the happy medium, and law says the Secretary of State can do this, But Secretary of State says no. So last week he was on a radio station with France in Cleveland and he said he conceded that he would go forward and ask the Attorney General for legal opinion. So where is that legal opinion? Did the Secretary of State ask for it? Did the Attorney General receive it? As the Attorney General given him the indication that there are no prohibitions, as the law says here in thirty five one five in the RC, we don't know the answer to that, but if it were to be provided to the Secretary of State and the Secretary of State would willfully implement it, the county board of Elections would immediately be able to safeguard. And what I saw yesterday was a county was a application itself that a applicant said they were a non citizen, and it was processed by a county board of Election.
Speaker 1: So we already consider saying that that was an eligible voter even though they self identified as nonsense.
Speaker 5: A self identified But the way Ohio law is written, they're going to have a voter record created and then there's going to be this confirmation process where they're going to have a letter sent to them. The danger with that happening in the very last month is there's not enough time for election administrators to catch and get an answer back. If you ignore them, you don't get taken off. So the only solution to protect us going into November and before the early voting begins on October eighth is to mark these ballots. And fortunately twenty state House representatives agree with us, and they are sending a letter this week that is going to go to the Secretary of State asking the Secretary of State to abide by their law, his lawful duties to mark these records for provisional only voting and in the Lame Duck or whenever in the General Assembly, they can settle this and codify for the Secretary of State. But we need this now, no more deliberations.
Speaker 1: And your argument is it's already within his legal power to do so, and he's just saying, I just need the age two stampus. As you're right, I do have the power. But that's where the delay comes in. And we don't know if that request was even made. And I'm sure the Attorney General would argue he's got a lot on his plate and can't necessarily get around to get into that one before the election. This has been amazing information. Marcel Stewart, thank you for your prior service to our country and the American military, and continued service to the voters in the state of Ohio and election integrity.
Speaker 3: Same thing.
Speaker 1: Mark Pakita, thank you so much for the work you're doing. I know you get an earful all the time. You don't make a whole lot of friends doing this in certain circles, but I know my listening audience appreciates it. I think the best site to refer folks to is Ohio for Truth dot com. They have a lot of the information you're talking about today, is that, Marcel.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And also right now on social media pressing upon the Secretary of State, you can go to Cleveland Right to Life or Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom their ex or their Facebook pages. Both of them have active campaigns to compel our representatives to make these fundamental changes to our election.
Speaker 1: And on X it's Mpakita at m Pakita where you're constantly commenting on things and putting links up. Mark Pakita. Thank you so much to Marcell Sturvage. It's been a real pleasure. Gentlemen. Keep up the great work and hopefully we'll see some solutions in the state of Ohio thanks to your hard work. Five cares to the talk station, Bright Barn Inside Scoob and the Daniel Davis Deep Dive coming up. I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 4: Updates on the tw twenty twenty four presidential campaigns.
Speaker 3: Do you ever hear by uh, He's a threat to democracy? Fifty five krs the talk station. This report is sponsored by