Speaker 1: Nailed it.
Speaker 2: Happy uh Saturday, Saturday, America. I'm gonna take this moment right now to send a message out to our vastly growing community at Blue Sky.
Speaker 1: John Clark, what's going on in your life? Buddy? Talk to us? Why are you crying?
Speaker 3: Oh, it wasn't so much crying as it was a steamy, steamy, steamy bathroom incident. I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 4: WHA. Well, I'm gonna say hi to all my ex followers. If you're going to talk Blue Sky, I'm going to say to all my ex followers at They don't care about rant. They don't, but I do no love and appreciate y'all.
Speaker 3: Everybody of over in Blue Sky's awesome.
Speaker 1: Appreciate the interaction.
Speaker 3: By the way, I just realized what I said about the bathroom and how that sounded. I took a shower, Okay, I took a shower about thirty forty minutes ago before I hopped on the show.
Speaker 1: That's what I meant to say.
Speaker 4: Okay, Sure, Usually we wait about a half an hour. Usually we wait about a half hour before we get a little steamy over here.
Speaker 3: John.
Speaker 4: But now you're getting Mama Rick's all riled up right from the intro.
Speaker 2: Why would my mom get riled up over John taking a shower, you weirdo?
Speaker 4: No, because we're getting all steamy in the bathroom. I can't see how reflection in the mirror. Just wipe that condensation away, beaut didn't too much, beauty.
Speaker 3: He's a sickness and the highest order.
Speaker 2: You're already starting off being a weirdo. Tonight, Maca Miller, thanks.
Speaker 1: For didn't take long honoring.
Speaker 4: Nope, I'm here all night, folks, until they kicked me off.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately he is. We are going to uh, we're gonna talk about tonight, guys. Not a lot going on the weekend before a holiday while we're waiting for the bloated one, the sex criminal Donald Trump, to do anything. But we're committed to being here because you know, we gotta get paid.
Speaker 1: Christmas is around the corner. We got mouse to feed.
Speaker 2: So go to the Rams dot com and buy a Matt Gains or Donald Trump's sex criminal merchandise.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the people who've actually.
Speaker 2: Bought the rants merchandise, Like you're gonna be wearing our logo on your chest or butt, so.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I hope you're not in the dating market.
Speaker 2: Cause if you're gonna wear that on a date, you ain't gonna find love, let me tell you.
Speaker 4: Or you're gonna find love in all the wrong places.
Speaker 1: Would you? What is your problem tonight? Dude?
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm Today's like a national holiday for me up here in Wisconsin. It's the first day of gun deer season. So I got my safety blaze or john now and climbed out of their their tree stand and didn't see no thirty point buck. But there's always tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What the crap is a turning point buck?
Speaker 4: Thirty thirty thirty thirty point buck? Welcome to the Wisconsin accent their eight air or old? Are you heard heir?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 3: People in Wisconsin can't speak clearly.
Speaker 1: Apparently the mouth of cheese now sound like you're having a stroke.
Speaker 2: That is the Maga movement right there.
Speaker 4: We all love our cheese curds. You know, Yes, sir, I'm trying to bring life in this.
Speaker 1: You're like, folks, welcome to the show. What day is it?
Speaker 2: Anyways?
Speaker 1: Well, ain't I a sensitive liberal? You know? Like this is like we're always yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to spice things up here, bazam.
Speaker 1: We're always the sensitive type hair