Speaker 1: Welcome Just hind Away Tagalog Sermon Podcast, your daily dose of inspiring from heartfelt tagalog sermons from different pastors and speakers all over the Philippines. We hope that this podcast finds you in good shame and now here's your message.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our seven pm service. And if you're besides someone you don't know, can you give them a high five?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And make a new friend?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, man bag friends.
Speaker 2: And for those who I ask to say hi to someone new every week and say next week, all right, Welcome to our seven pm service. We're starting a new series entitled Grace Changes Everything. This is what Abram was talking about a while ago as he exhorted the word and uh. This is a four weeks series of four different people in the life or in the time of Jesus where they encounter Jesus personally. It's four weeks on encountering Jesus in their way, in their personal context. When we talk about the word encounter, it's actually defined as an unexpected meeting or experience with someone. A lot of us we've encountered people that are you big names Maria Young, the Stars, Trachio, Marina Banha, experienced when you see probably for the eighties kids Pagna and you see Robert Jowerski, Yeah, and men and Sally Lang.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people we encounter when they're big. We are caught off guard, We.
Speaker 3: Are sometimes excited, we sometimes are embarrassed.
Speaker 2: We say the weirdest things when we encounter people unexpectedly. And this is my personal story about Pastor Steve. When I encountered If you're familiar with Pastor Steve, he was one of the missionaries who traveled here in the Philippines who started Victory.
Speaker 3: In nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 2: He was only supposed to be here for three months, but he ended up staying here, raising his family and being part of the Filipino church here in Victory. And this is who started Victory, you know. And so when I encountered Pastor Steve the first time he was about to preach here in Victory Green Hills, it was twenty fifteen. I was still a volunteer. I wasn't in full time ministryt and so Pastor Larry, because Pastor Steve was coming from the fourth he preached there, he rushed here and he was he will be late for the service. I think it was around the two thirty service. My litle late Napusha and so Sabini Paslari bro, are you okay to park Pastor Steve's car because say he's in a hurry. So yeah, sure, but that's a parking Say hi, Pastor Steve feeling close now on the encounter, Now you feel like nimolam feeling mokluska nimo a lama blah bah nina mansha Japanese nimolam No.
Speaker 3: So it was an encounter that was awkward for me.
Speaker 2: Hi Pastor oh hih, I party his car.
Speaker 3: That was my first encounter. It was awkward.
Speaker 2: But wait till you hear my second encounter with Pastor Steve.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear the second encounter? Okay?
Speaker 2: For the half of you who want to hear and for those who don't want, I'll share it anyway, get to put in arena. So twenty sixteen, I was in every Nation in our office in the fort the church there. I was processing some documents. I was about to enter full time ministry. I pulled out the building and I saw a familiar face one of my good friends, Pastor Jojo, and so I said hi, Hi, Hi, bather Jojo from Oh Francis sta nandun Dinzy Pastor Steve the glaa Azil.
Speaker 3: I think they were on their way to the coffee shop.
Speaker 2: And so Pastor Steve being Pastor Steve, he was just there and you know, excited and real means and your close case in the go on Facebook and stands. So she Pastor Steve was standing there, and this is what I said, Hi, Pastor Steve, you remember me? H? And I blurted these words, I parked your car for you, Sabin Pastor, Oh that was a long time ago. Grabby Alamo as soon as I put the window up.
Speaker 3: But I'm feeling let me know the full time.
Speaker 2: When I encountered Pastor's geo, why it was an embarrassing uh story. It's something although I know that he didn't mind me reacting that way. It's like you guys, when you see Cardo the Lisa ganba Jarama than when we encounter people, especially people that are popular, what happens We get excited, We get this feeling of oh, how is he normal? Bahan Tao just like me. But this is my question for today. What happens when we encounter Jesus in our lives.
Speaker 3: Is it just that exciting feeling, Oh I met Jesus, or is there something that happens to us? Are we changed forever? Are we made different by the encounter we have with Jesus?
Speaker 2: And that's what we're going to talk about today actually for the next four weeks.
Speaker 3: And if you have your.
Speaker 2: Bi with you, I'd like to ask you to open it in Luke chapter seven.
Speaker 3: This is our main text today.
Speaker 2: This is the encounter of Jesus with a widow and her dead son. This is the story that we will go through today Luke chapter seven, verse eleven to seventeen. And I hope you have your bibles vide so that we're going to go through that verse eleven. It starts with this soon after Jesus went with the disciples to a village of nine and a large crowd followed him. You have to remember that in chapter seven, this was just the start.
Speaker 3: Of the ministry of Jesus.
Speaker 2: He was just starting. So kab Illnian disciples. Yeah, twelve, so nabula yan twelve neen twelve. Now the twelve accompanies him as he ministers. Now he does some miracles. When he would go to villages, he would pray for the sick, he would heal the blind. He was doing the miracles already, but at this time, hind Papusha as popular Lapa among social media. So every town that he gets to he was doing and ministering. He was teaching the world and also doing miracles. But again Dipapusha gena popular during this time. In Luke six, this was also the time, if you remember the Beatitudes, he was up on the hill. The crowds were there and he was talking about how it is to live a life that is blessed.
Speaker 3: So Luma lagging popularness. Jesus.
Speaker 2: At chapter seven of Where We Are Today, Jesus now begins to travel from Capernum. Now he travels to a town called Nain. Nain is around twenty five to thirty five kilometers away, do you picture it? Green Hills to fourth is around twelve probably twelve kilometers, so at all major significant cha twenty five to thirty five kilometers. During this time, people won from town to town and to take Jesus almost the whole day to get to the inn. Imagine Jesus, why he would actually go from town to town the whole day. They would walk with him. Why because they're excited to learn more about this Jesus. They're excited to experience what he's been doing, and so they follow him. A crowd full of hope built up, built up young faith as they experienced Jesus from town to town. As soon as he enters this town verse twelve. It says here that they enter the inn the gates and a funeral procession was coming out. As he approached the village gate Merumpong Lamai. They were doing a procession on Mayna pum Namatai Saito. The young man who had died was a widow's only son, and a large crowd from the village was with her. You often to understand during this time, culturally Jewish people, when somebody dies, he has to be buried the same day twenty four hours, Compel said, But the same day Malibin Shahai, because they were concerned about getting contaminated.
Speaker 3: Well happen. A manzillam system probably.
Speaker 2: Know on how to keep the body on, how to make sure they preserve it, and so the tradition is, or the rule is that they need to bury that person the same day. What was going through the mind of the mom Sipinmono. That means she just lost her son that day, very fresh. She was going through so much emotions. And in this crowd. You have to understand there were two crowds, one with Jesus full of hope and the other one with this widow.
Speaker 3: Full of hopelessness and despair.
Speaker 2: The two crowds meet. Don't rain Pono Jewish culture.
Speaker 3: When you are when you're doing your when you have your.
Speaker 2: Business, or when you're in the neighborhood Dinell Napoleon Coffin, you're asked to stand up.
Speaker 3: And then follow the procession Genzilla. They do it in community.
Speaker 2: And so now imagine there was a crowd, probably this left side with Jesus and this crowd with the one that will go to the cemetery. But Jesus focuses his eyes on one person. Who's that person? It was not actually the sun, it was actually the widow verse thirteen, that the Lord saw her his heart overflowed with compassion, Tiana.
Speaker 3: We can spot easily a person when they are going through something.
Speaker 2: The experience be on you're in an MRT and then you nasa patnaic the text speak of text. Possibly that breaks judgmental is a fame place. You're not ready to the church that he make no.
Speaker 3: Churchurch that.
Speaker 2: And Sabino Indian dial is a preaching and we see people and their emotions correct, we try to decipher what is going through their minds.
Speaker 3: We try to feel what they're going a n now we go sah.
Speaker 2: We can probably predict what is happening when we see ficial reactions, when we see emotions, when we see a childrums, we know what's happening. But for Jesus it's different. It was not a speculation. He was zeroing in in this widow and he actually the Bible says, his heart overflowed with compassion. Jesus saw her for what was happening in her circumstance. There is a picture I got of what probably would she look like during this time. She was a widow meaning mat and the Bible says she.
Speaker 3: Lost her son.
Speaker 2: You know they say that for parents, the worst thing that could ever happen is to bury your child. Why because our role as parents is to bring them out into the world, but not bring.
Speaker 3: Them to their resting place.
Speaker 2: For this widow, I'm sure not only did her son die, some part of her during.
Speaker 3: That day she also died.
Speaker 2: I met one person and we ended up talking about his situation. We ended talking about his concern in life, and I was encouraging him.
Speaker 3: And this is what he blurted out.
Speaker 2: Alamo Brolan hopeless case. Hopeless situation, a situation where you know you can't get out of, and this was the situation of this mother. You have to understand when you are a widow, it means you don't have any opportunity to earn for yourself. Culturally, the men would provide for their wives. And if the husband dies as a widow, who takes care of you it's the male son. And that's why when you read the scripture, it's very clear it's arrows in on a hopeless situation. After she buries her son, what happens. She now has nothing, She has to beg for food. She has to live a life waiting for people to help her. But what if nobody helps her.
Speaker 3: A life of a widow is difficult.
Speaker 2: During those times, nobody would take care of them. That's why when you read scriptures, the widows were attracted to the church. Why it was the church who was helping them. This widow didn't have any options. She had so much emotions. Imagine in burgas Jesus saw her situation and Jesus sees the future situation that she was entering. This is how much Jesus knows what was going on through her. And that's compassion. Loops, I need help, that's compassion. Compassion is defined as involves allowing ourselves to be moved by suffering and experiencing the motivation to help alleviate and prevent it. An act of compassion is defined by its helpfulness. It's also like empathy is transfind there now, elemin is transfined strengths find okay. Empathy is the ability to understand and share the feelings of another that whenever you see people, you know what they're going through, You feel their pain, you feel what they're going through.
Speaker 3: And this is who Jesus is, this is his nature. He knows what was exactly happening with this widow question.
Speaker 2: We may not have the exact situation as the widow, but there are parts of our lives where there seems to be.
Speaker 3: No life anymore. Paran patina in our lives.
Speaker 2: The dead situations or the hopeless situations that you see in your life that when you think about it. Parbuy paranga di deteriorate notamayari. Let may be a relationship that you have that never seems to get reconciled. You know, I've heard families who have never reconciled even until the day na nasa kafinna. They would say this theoda dialog, dead situation in our lives. We may be alive today, but there are things that are dead in our lives. The dreams that we have might be dead anymore that you stop believing for it, the finances that you used to have and it seems like it's not coming back. It's a hopeless situation. You know, Jesus sees and knows.
Speaker 3: What you're going through.
Speaker 2: You know, the biggest lie of the enemy is this that nobody understands and knows your situation. You know, the world we live in will try to convince ourselves that we are okay, okay okay TiO in social media, but pas vacation.
Speaker 3: O laha pe pam an broken.
Speaker 2: We can put this wall, we can put this facade, this smile that we are okay, but really deep inside we are already broken. A lot of people are going through depression because of this one big lie that the enemy tells them. Nobody knows what's going on in your life, and nobody understands what you need and where you are.
Speaker 3: You want to know the truth?
Speaker 2: Are you guys excited for the truth that God wants to tell us today? This is the truth that Jesus sees you and knows.
Speaker 3: What you are going through today.
Speaker 2: The dead situation, the hopeless situation in our lives. You you know what God is telling you.
Speaker 3: He sees you and knows exactly what is going on in your life.
Speaker 2: You know the place in in scripture when you read Itasi Jesus done.
Speaker 3: He actually went to this town.
Speaker 2: He walked the whole day, and when he got there, his only and only intention.
Speaker 3: Was to meet this widow.
Speaker 2: I want to encourage you. God knows where you are and is willing to travel that far to see you.
Speaker 3: I really this now.
Speaker 2: When I was preparing for this preaching you first encounter, Golly Jesus. The first encounter I had with Jesus was not an accident. When I met him first time, he knew exactly what was going on in my heart. He knew exactly that I needed someone to save me. How many of you have experienced or an encounter.
Speaker 3: With Jesus already, you.
Speaker 2: Know your encounter with Jesus when you met him. It was not the first time he saw you in need to accidente see Jesus, he's been looking at you, he's been watching over you, and he knows what you are going through, exactly what you're going through. As you continue in verse thirteen, it says you're When the Lord saw her, his heart overflowed with compassion and he said, don't cry. Have you experienced going to awake? And then somebody is saying an insensitive thing in that experience came?
Speaker 3: And why would you say that.
Speaker 2: Yum belongs to Oh come quick abimo? Why? Because it's not okay when we are going through something.
Speaker 3: We go through it.
Speaker 2: We are people who feel something when we are hurt. It's okay to be heard when we grieve, it's okay to be.
Speaker 3: Grief, to grieve.
Speaker 2: But Jesus might have been insensitive for the woman. You have to remember number one, Dinas.
Speaker 3: Jesus that we do in Ala. It's her first.
Speaker 2: Encounter, doesn't even know why he's there, and now Jesus tells her don't cry?
Speaker 3: Ama?
Speaker 2: Was Jesus insensitive? Probably for some No, why would he say that, you know, Jesus said that because he was about to do something. He was about to do what nobody could ever do Verse fourteen. Then he walked over to the coffin and touched it, and the bear stopped. You have to understand, you and young. They carried the dead in a stretcher. It's an open coffin, so nakamammi fai yanyan. So people would see. They would see kumatanga so nila takaboo at front and back. What Jesus did was he went to the dead person and stopped it.
Speaker 3: Culturally that that was not allowed.
Speaker 2: When you touch the dead body, you have to be quarantined for seven days. They say you are now unclean. But Jesus, the son of God, the holy one, the pure one, goes to the unclean. He was never concerned about being unclean. He was never concerned about rituals. He was never concerned about what others would say. He just went there and touched the body for it to stop. You know, Jesus has been like that all throughout his earthly life. Why he would go out to people who are lepers, you might outcast you mind Digumaga, and Jesus would go to them.
Speaker 3: Jesus goes to the broken.
Speaker 2: Jesus goes to the people who feel like nobody wants to go to him, and so he says, he walks over and touches it. You know, sometimes God wants to intervene in your situation. God wants to speak to the dead situation that you have. God wants to do something in your hopeless situation. But at the same time, the question is are we continually walking? He stops them so that they would.
Speaker 3: Not move it and go anywhere. So he touches the body.
Speaker 2: And this is what he says, young man, I tell you get up. The only thing, the only thing he said to the man, young man.
Speaker 3: I tell you get up. What happens.
Speaker 2: You'd see here that the heart of Jesus is not only in our dead situation, in our hopeless situation.
Speaker 3: Is to go to us, but also he's there to speak life in our situation. This is his heart.
Speaker 2: He wants you to live a life to the full, not having a sectioned life, no merum dead and then the rest is alive. Second point I want to make Jesus goes to you and speaks life in your situation. He's the one who reaches out. He's the one who encounters us. The question is are we allowing him so that he can do his work in us? He goes to us. He's the one who reaches out to us.
Speaker 3: Verse fifteen.
Speaker 2: Then the dead boy sat up and began to talk.
Speaker 3: And the year it does a dead boy nabu hi ah patai.
Speaker 2: First time in scripture, especially in the context of the Gospel of Luke, Jesus does this first miracle and raises a dead man to life.
Speaker 3: First miracle of resurrection. It was a preview of his resurrection.
Speaker 2: Imagine, no, I hope when you read your Bible you try to imagine what's going on in the context.
Speaker 3: Oh, it needs to go in.
Speaker 2: Imagine the naxalitada. What do you think he said? Imagine I man, okay i. I was trying to imagine it, and it unna come up on the best answer. N you want to know, Yeah, yeah, okayo, yes, all right. This is not reading the Bible. This is my own interpretation. Jesus get up.
Speaker 3: Sabina Hindi to yolo, gets me, He gets Hindi.
Speaker 2: Those show oncelo No no, no Ah anyway, let's move on, okay, Sabina. Then the dead boy sat up and began to talk. We have to understand this that no matter how we do it, no matter how much money we have, we don't have the capacity to raise the dead and bring back to life. No matter how many connections did we have, the situation that we think is impossible, no matter how much resources we have, we can never resurrect the dead and put it to life. And what do we learn here? Only Jesus can bring the.
Speaker 3: Dead to life.
Speaker 2: I challenge you today the things that you are saying, Alana, hopeless, not us a life go You know what, Only Jesus can resurrect that situation in your life. The things only Jesus can resurrect that situation in your life, The restoration that you've been one thing, the restoration that you've been working hard for, Pero Ayau.
Speaker 3: Only Jesus can raise that to life.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of people live in the past. My wife and I know someone very close to us that whenever we spend time with him, get anything Abah big time remembers.
Speaker 3: That boy Parangla.
Speaker 2: He's stuck in the past. You know what I'm saying Why is he stuck there?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Because for him that's life, but the life he now has is dead for him, Junandatku boy and I'm stuck there.
Speaker 3: You know what, if you want to move on.
Speaker 2: Only Jesus can resurrect that situation you're in and give it life. And so what happens next? He says, here and Jesus gave him back to his mother. That when he was raised from the dead, he gives him back to his mother. What does that mean? Jesus is the only one who can give life back. Imagine now two minutes ago now cementarial ili li binga instantly when Jesus showed up, he just touched it and said something rise up, go up.
Speaker 3: And a reaction No mom anything you happy back? Classic mom happy bayoo.
Speaker 2: Shake, rattle enroll. Would you celebrate the goodness of God? Yes? Why? Because we are on our way to hopelessness. To get buried now and join a taio guy in and a celebration?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Well, an situation of hopelessness. Jesus has intervened and there is a good picture though. When Jesus gave the son back to his mother, what does she regain? She regains the status of living a life.
Speaker 3: And she regains the life that she lost.
Speaker 2: You'm feeling the Noahlanka, you have it one hundred percent, it's back. Only Jesus can make that happen in your context that the situation you feel is impossible. He is the only one who can give it back to you and say an app enjoy it. Imagine a relationship dida wela Christian stay.
Speaker 3: He called.
Speaker 2: You grab by Why this is his check and second chance of life. A lot of things change when we experience the goodness of God. When God speaks life to our situation.
Speaker 3: What happens?
Speaker 2: Are you thankful? Yes, we are thankful? Why because the dead is now alive. Just put yourself in the position of the mom What would you feel?
Speaker 3: And now you're back? Can alam?
Speaker 2: Only Jesus can turn our mourning in the dancing. Just one chapter before Luke six, Jesus I was talking about this a while ago.
Speaker 3: He was at the hill and he.
Speaker 2: Was sharing this abigne, blessed are those who weep, now for you shall laugh. He was actually proving to the crowd that was with him that this is what I was saying that if you live your life with me, I am the one who will make your mourning into dancing. I'll be the one to bring the hopelessness and give you what hope.
Speaker 3: This is the God that we serve.
Speaker 2: He's the one who resurrects the dead inner life, and he's also the one who.
Speaker 3: Gives us hope. As you continue.
Speaker 2: Verse sixteen says great fears swept the crowds, and they praised God, saying a mighty prophet has risen among us, and God has visited.
Speaker 3: His people today. I like the message version.
Speaker 2: It says God is back looking at the needs of his people.
Speaker 3: Their response was thankfulness to God.
Speaker 2: They saw the miracle of resurrection as what as God's work. They saw the miracle as something that they should celebrate on. They saw the miracle of God as something that is about his faithfulness to his people. This is the response of an encounter with God. You know this is sad, but this is true. And I'm gonna say this out of love. Some of us here in this room have encountered.
Speaker 3: Jesus already, but our response is to go back to the old ways.
Speaker 2: Some of us have encountered the goodness of God. Some of us have been resurrected from a life that is dead, but our response is to still go back to the old ways that we know. What's a proper response to give back glory to him Lord. Put yourself in the present, in the shoes of that sun.
Speaker 3: What would you tell the person who gave who may gave you life. Most of the time people will say thank you, But for some their responses, I will follow you. I will do whatever you ask me to do.
Speaker 2: I will make my life about you. I will devote everything, I will try to please you. Why because that is a response of being thankful.
Speaker 3: I'm going to end with this. Think about it.
Speaker 2: Out of the many miracles of Jesus, this was very unique number one because it's the first miracle of resurrection. And number two. You know why because if you think about it, the mom did that.
Speaker 3: Asked Jesus to do the miracle?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: How about the sun? Did the son ask for the help of Jesus? Did the crowds ask.
Speaker 3: For help Jesus by and.
Speaker 2: Who asked.
Speaker 3: No one?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: That is what we call the grace and love of God.
Speaker 2: And that's why I want to leave you with this, that our encounter with Jesus is an experience of his grace, the undeserving love of God. We receive even though we were not asking for it. That's how much the Lord loves us. You know, some of you we feel like when encounter God Hindigan ito Hindi kona gets getting to Palawan. Yeah, that it's so much love for us that when I encountered him, Pano, not.
Speaker 3: All your down good news.
Speaker 2: You can experience Jesus every day of your lives. You can experience his grace in every day of your life. You can encounter him every day of your life.
Speaker 3: The question is are you inviting him the time that he's been running after you? Are you welcoming him? Are you pausing just like.
Speaker 2: That dead bearers? Are you stopping for him to be able to touch the life, for him to be able to speak life in your in situation? I know all of us want to encounter Jesus right and as we encounter who he is, we will encounter his grace, encountered and grace.
Speaker 3: Ney Lord, Ibah and Ibah.
Speaker 2: When you go back, why you've received undeserving love in favor and now when you go back to the world, kait magul, Lord, I'll be okay. He has made me alive again. Dinahpatai and I'll be okay. Check the person tore right, think them slip in milam yeah, mohambang binuhai Ni Lord, how many of you are glad that God.
Speaker 3: Has given us a second chance? Amen?
Speaker 2: You know, the question is what are we doing about it? How do we respond in a life that is given to us? In Greece, this is what happened to the crowd verse seventeen, and the new about Jesus spread throughout Judaea and surrounding countryside.
Speaker 3: It means it did not stop with them.
Speaker 2: It means they talked about it. They shared the goodness of Jesus. Even the crowds witnessed a miracle, and they never stopped talking about it.
Speaker 3: Kumala ja. This is a rule.
Speaker 2: It's either where the mom that God sees today that there's that hopelessness, or we're the kid, We're the boy where the sun who has been raised from the there or were the crowds that had experienced and seen the goodness of God and the people around you?
Speaker 3: You know the work that we need to do.
Speaker 2: Is for us to share the grace of God outside these four walls. Why and I'm in Angila and a PAGNAMAI Lord, Zellabus. There's so many people outside these four walls who need to receive and experience the goodness and grace of God. How do we respond and in experiencing the life of chrise?
Speaker 3: What's the best movie that you've watched this year? End Game? This year? By end Game or you? Kay?
Speaker 2: Katherine Bernardo? Hello, Love, goodbye Magana? Is it good? Would you recommend it?
Speaker 3: Would you rate it?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: One out of five? Six?
Speaker 2: Indeed a man five and a half rate it? Hi?
Speaker 3: Would you recommend it to your friends? Yes?
Speaker 2: How would you share it? The ball? Did you know? It's no different from sharing our encounter with Jesus. So sometimes the world will tell us don't share it, so being like, oh, you know, life alone. But you know, sometimes they need to hear the goodness of God because a movie would excite them, but meeting an encounter in Jesus would change them. An encounter with Jesus is an experience of grace. I hope that grace does not stop with us. It has to overflow and affect the lives of the people around us. Imagine imagine your lang in your home that everyone knows the real meaning of grace.
Speaker 3: No, Ka, sure, grace.
Speaker 2: Why we are more generous when experience the grace of God. We are more loving when experienced grace of God. We are more patient when we experience.
Speaker 3: The grace of God.
Speaker 2: And this is my prayer for everyone, that all of you will encounter and experience the grace of God.
Speaker 3: Amen. Yeah, let's all stand as we close in prayer. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if curious scaled in a movie, you can ask, she will recommend. Yeah, all right, we're gonna pray.
Speaker 3: Lord. Thank you. Today you remind us of your grace for us. Thank you Lord.
Speaker 2: Just like our series the title it says, grace changes everything. Lord, Today remind us of the things that you still want to change.
Speaker 3: Lord.
Speaker 2: Let us grasp the entire picture of undeserving love. Thank you, Lord that you love us so much. Thank you Jesus that you are speaking in our situations today.
Speaker 3: The most hopeless situation. Today.
Speaker 2: You are drawing near, you are reaching out, and you're saying, rise up. I'm reversing that situation that you are in today. That's the power of the one and only Son that God's said with all that's bout down in nice clothes. If you are somewhat in a part of you in that kind of hopeless situation you want to pray for you today.
Speaker 3: Just raise your hand so that we know who you are.
Speaker 2: Yes, Lord God, thank you Lord. Yes, yes, Lord, you see these hands. Thank you Lord that you're reminding them that it's not an accident that they're here today. Lor Today, allow them to picture you Jesus, going to them, reaching out, making them pause and stop. And now you speak to their situation. You're telling their dead situation. You're speaking to their hopeless situation. You're telling them, rise up because I desire a full life for you, my son and my daughter nor Thank you for that faith to believe that you are rising the dead things in our lives resurrection to be upon you in the name of Jesus.
Speaker 3: Thank you Lord, you are faithful. Thank you for listening. We hope that you enjoy today's episode. Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more. God bless you all.