Speaker 1: One with Linchintaco on Orlando's rock station one O one one wjr R. This hour brought to you by Go fund Yourself. Yes, the return of our thousand dollars cash giveaways, thirteen of them each weekday. It begins next Monday morning with us at nine oh five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your chance to win one thousand dollars thirteen different times. The history here JRR always has a lot of thousand dollars winners, so try it out. Hopefully you'll be cashing it in.
Speaker 3: This show in particular, gets a lot of winners.
Speaker 2: So yeah, at the end of that last one, what do we have three days in a row? Three? That was cool.
Speaker 3: We'll try to break that record. You will try to break that record. Actually start next week.
Speaker 2: I think it might have been four, could be.
Speaker 1: Wow Again, before we get into idiotology on a serious note, Ken Grats Florida Gators, Florida Gator fans, Gator Nation on the team's big win last night, walking down their third national championship in men's college hoops.
Speaker 3: That's exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well done.
Speaker 1: Talking to Mike the Bulldog Biyonchi are sports guru who is there and was there to witness it, in person in San Antonio last night. He'll join us for the sports page next hour. Let's start off with the sports related story, shall we I like it? How about high school baseball junior varsity baseball. This would be at La Cueva High School in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. A student athlete is facing fifteen counts of battery after well, what did he do? For whatever reason, he decided it would be a good idea, and it sounds like his teammates might have egged him on to do this and they were all in on it, as he allegedly urinated in the opposing team's water cooler before the game.
Speaker 2: That's just a little bit of you know, a little ribbon and hijinks until of course you process it and an authorities process that you urinated in something else's drink. Wow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all the opposing team members are gonna have to be tested and seeing if anything funky happened. But he's looking at least fifteen counts of battery as there were fifteen players on the opposing JV team.
Speaker 2: Seriously, you think of those years when you were that age and the dumb stuff that you did, and something like that seems just ah, this is awesome. And you know kind of like you know, a little punch in the ribs as a joke.
Speaker 1: You mean, like peeing in a day's worth of rice that was prepared to be served to customers at a restaurant.
Speaker 2: No idea what you're talking about anyway, I digress. So it seems like, oh, innocent, but yeah, you got hep or any of that stuff that's happened in the past, like office worker going into the restroom in something and.
Speaker 3: Having flashbacks to that movie The Hollywood Nights.
Speaker 2: Which one was that I know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you. I don't know if you've seen it or not. New Bomb Turk.
Speaker 2: I was in the Punch. Oh yeah, my d was in the Punch.
Speaker 3: Is there somebody named Dick?
Speaker 2: Now? The funny thing is, is you know what I know about that movie. I didn't see it. It's because of you and that New Bomb Turk And that phrase right there, fantastic. I've heard that over the almost thirty years we've worked together. I've heard that many a times.
Speaker 3: This fantastic movie.
Speaker 2: All right, that is comparable to where in I believe it was Porky's The Lesbian Coach. Well, okay, I can't say that, but I don't know that she was lesbian, but it seemed, you know, she was cool anyway, said had them all do a lineup with They're Wieners out because I remember the one guy had a.
Speaker 3: Mole on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was I know it wasn't Porky's Why did I just say that? At two two five, two six, they'll tell me.
Speaker 1: All right, I fell short yesterday. I failed you all. I did not bring a U pat you did not. You did not fail us.
Speaker 2: If there's not a headline of the week every there can't be every day. But I'm ready to tape when you are. You tell me why.
Speaker 1: I look at this as a bit of a challenge and also at the same time a competition, because you know I've told you all this over the years. I'm a huge fan of a well crafted headline that really gets your attention and gives you an idea what you're gonna be reading. In the body story.
Speaker 2: He's talking about a headline of the week. Give it to me on three to go. Is death grip syndrome actually real? And can it harm your penis?
Speaker 3: Wow? That was deep.
Speaker 2: I thought death grip would be grabbing your heart.
Speaker 3: That's just the gripper.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is death grip syndrome, which apparently has been circulated in the Urban Dictionary of Things for a while now. It's it's exactly what it implies. It involves self manipulation to getting a little over rambunctious for dudes during the self manipulation session.
Speaker 2: Like are you talking hanging by by something you know, just being so like I'm talking about like was rumored of Rodman last week on April Fools. No self erotic whatever itixphyxiation.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, nothing like that. This is just saying that if you do it too rigorously on a regular basis, you could develop something called death grip syndrome, which will actually potentially cause you issues when there's someone else involved in your manipulation.
Speaker 2: Okay, get my idea or my drift here. This is nobody pay attention to a word. He just said that. That is complete. Yes, that Pat, I'm telling you, that's just like, oh, you're gonna grow hair on your palms or things like that. Now, uh huh.
Speaker 1: From what I'm reading here, it actually doesn't believe you're not gonna ruin masturbation.
Speaker 2: I'm with the headline.
Speaker 1: I bring this information and present it you as individuals, can come to your own conclusions. Taco apparently is a gripper and doesn't want to face the potential pitfalls of intense grippage.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying grip and rip it. I'm just saying it, don't ruin things that we can still do.
Speaker 1: As Oh, you can still do it. It's not gonna kill you or at all. Get right right, No, I don't. It's healthy to do it. It's just if you get a little too rambunctious you could run into some potential issues.
Speaker 2: I feel odd talking about this with you. At two two two six, somebody's said, miss Freeman, is that who did the d in the punch? Or that was probably Porky's the one that was identifying the the Wieners. Somebody else texts in a complete heathen wife has a death grip syndrome with her mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but hey, there's been God bless you, sir, friends spit a look on a customer's pizza for being a dick to staff.
Speaker 2: Hell Hollywood Nights quote, I've had that taste in my mouth before.
Speaker 1: Does have sort of a wang to it. You're with me we're right there. You've got to see that movie, Taco. You'd love it.
Speaker 2: I really would. But is it? Is it too Oh it's seventies.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll look at I could just look at I could just google Hollywood Knights and it would tell me, you know what I need to know.
Speaker 1: Just and finally there's this, a refreshing change from the regular run of the mill kids stuck the Claw Machine arcade game story. This is a little crime racket of three brothers.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'd probably like this movie.
Speaker 1: The two older brothers, and I have this video clip of this on our Facebook page. JA our facebook page. Two older brothers stuffed their little brother in through the price shoot of the arcade claw machine. Kid pops up inside and then starts jamming everything out through the hole to his brothers. They clean the whole thing out, then the kid slides out. Tada, we're done. We didn't spend a quarter on this thing, and we're taking all the goods.
Speaker 2: We didn't spend a quarter on this thing, and we walked away with three dollars and seventy five cents. Where they're crap exactly good stuff.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 2: Linden Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app HI. Welcome to the