Speaker 1: Did anybody give it ain't married?
Speaker 2: Then a cab crew up in.
Speaker 1: This joint, ma'am. Welcome back to Going Home means I'm a past d J along with the original gay Sir Cabby. Yeah, leking a playing with it. Don't try to make me jealous, Nathan, this early in the show, wait till we get a little bit into it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, look at him, yeah, leading him. You're so good. Yeah, it's getting out of control, man, I gotta share. Everything's getting getting out of control. I gotta zip it up a little bit, all right. So right there to my left hand, right there is the brother Money Nathan, the co creator of Calling All Beings.
Speaker 4: Greeting Friends Thursday evening or morning wherever you might be good to be with you, guys, Guys, I've been looking forward to the show all week. It's gonna be a real banger.
Speaker 1: Excited what you got to say about our guests?
Speaker 4: Man, he's the goat.
Speaker 1: He used the goat the coat for real, exactly. He's like the Derek Jeter if this was New York Yankees. Below him is one of the original gangsters of Calling All Beings, and she is a study of UAP. We like to call her Debs. We put another S on the end of it for absolutely no reason other than it's adorable. High debths. Okay, Hi, remember pleasure. Hi, awesome, nice to meet. You must say how to people in the chat real quick before we bring before we bring on our guests of honor. But the one with the curly locks to Devs. I guess it would be Dev's right. She's just below me in this Brady bunch thing that we got going on here. We don't know if she's in Montana, Alaska, if she's finding Bigfoot or running away from Bigfoot. She is Courtney connected.
Speaker 5: Hey, Hey, hey, y'all, it's great to be back on CAV. I'm so excited about our guest tonight. He's one of my personal favorites. And I've been thinking about some really really good questions untraditional lines of inquiry, so it's gonna be colorful, you know it.
Speaker 1: All right? I just want to say hello in the chat. The og is here, Julie, Hello, Julie Faddle. How about you love? Carolina's here? Disclosure ladies. I assume that's Carolina, right, Hi, Carolina, Julie talking about James channel right there, engaging the this young lady I got to meet at the Free car and reed meal of food Amy positive Pathways. She is in the same line as deb and Courtney here. She don't counsel people, and she done did all that while she was pregnant, going to school, taking care of business. This right here, of course, is co host of the FKR Business be up Ba the do O DOUBLEG as we like to call her. I think that's it. Yeah, Scott McGinnis is here, dumb question. What phenomenon has You're gonna find out? That's why you're watching Scott. All right, Rocker chickens here from Canada, Oh, Canada. And let's see anybody else we got in here that needs to say hello? Due now. Oh, Lula Belle is here also from Massachusetts, So what's up, homegirl? Thank you for coming in. And we're gonna get into some talk with one of the Opus brothers that we know in the business. And what I mean by that is this gentleman is extremely educated and well read. It doesn't matter really what tangent of the phenomenon that you wish to speak about. Thank you, Nathan, Which tangent in the phenomenon that you wish to speak about? Because he is knowledgeable on all of them. He's talked to the government people, he is an experiencer, He's spoken with experiencers, thought leaders, professors. He is one of our favorite people. He's my friend. Actually, he's all of our friend. I just happened to have gotten to see him most recently when I was in my hometown. So, without further ado, please party people putting up the mans together for the main James. I'm going then, I get it here for James, I am Dollie ay man.
Speaker 2: What's up, bron Guys. Good to have you with the best the standing ovision I've ever gotten.
Speaker 4: If you need a hype squad, man, we are here for you, brother.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, you got it right. This is your hype squad right here sitting around you. James. So it's an honor to have you back.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And with that, I'm gonna let Nathan take this damn thing away because we we got all kinds of directions we wants to go with you.
Speaker 4: All right, we do, James? All right, I'm doing something I've never done with this first question. Okay, so no pressure, but I want you to take it just a pause here. I have thirteen questions I'm not gonna be able to ask you all of these, So I want you to pick a number, and that's the one I'm going to ask you. I just want you to feel into this. What's what's the number that you'd like me to ask you? First question?
Speaker 2: Thirteen?
Speaker 4: WHOA, I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it, all right.
Speaker 6: I knew it was gonna be thirteen. I knew it.
Speaker 1: Wow, I can't believe.
Speaker 4: It makes you know?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: So this is this is late breaking news. I just literally read this a second ago. So ask a poll. You know, Matt Laslow's doing hard work. He's asking lots of folks down the hill questions, hard questions. He just recently interviewed or got a sound bite from Senator Corey Booker about the drone incursions. And Corey Booker just told Matt that he was told, Corey was told directly by officials that that is not the case, that the FAA did not authorize these drones. So what are your thoughts on drone gate? You know, what, what is the picture, what is going on there? What do you feel in your in your connection to to this phenomena. Do you think there is an n HI component to this? And if there isn't n HI component, why why is it happening now? Why the intermingling with seemingly some prosaic drones?
Speaker 2: Wow? You know, I I really don't know, because a lot of what I've seen is prosaic. And what I mean, what I mean by prosaic is human technology. Even if there's like some classified technology involved, you know, whether it's ours or others. Most of what I've seen is seems to be conventional human technology, even if it's if it's clandestine technology or classified technology. Uh, there's a lot of interesting reports, but you know, other than that, nothing stands out to me as like, Wow, this is like the phenomenon taking the chance to engage with us in a proactive way. It doesn't seem to me like one of those scenarios that if anything, if if this was a flap, like a UFO wave or UFO flap, it seems conjured, you know, in the sense where I would say, in in this case, it seems more like stagecraft rather than the phenomenon itself. Just that's just my speculation on it, from being you know, half informed. I haven't done like a super deep dive on it, but I have been keeping notes on it, and and that's that's my best take.
Speaker 1: When he says he hasn't done a super deep dive, he means he hasn't called me, because that's sense. I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding, everybody, Please continue.
Speaker 4: He's the expert. Yeah, no, And I think it's a good take, and it has had a pretty stimulating effect I think on maybe the public conversation just because it is so maybe fantastical. So what are your thoughts on on that kind of.
Speaker 2: Well, so exactly right. And I think that the the UFO or the UAP conversation that's now reached the mainstream narrative, you know, whether it's it's popular or not, in the sense of, well, there's still this kind of plausible deniability aspect. There's no doubt it's a mainstream in conversation now, but that you know, that's exactly an excellent cover for if you are trying to either test the public, test the reaction and communication systems from you know, local regional first responders and how they would respond to such such kind of things. So again, just just in my own perspective, it seems very human and UAP is like the perfect cover, especially with the current conversation going on, whether it be domestic or foreign.
Speaker 4: Love it, love it all right, I wanna pass it off to deb and she's got a bunch of questions as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, also in recent news, Representative Luna came forward and discussed the task force regarding disclosure of well, let's just say secrets held by the government, and some people have high hopes that this will also lead to disclosure for UAP. What are your thoughts about the potential of this task for us.
Speaker 2: I think it's a step in the right direction, but I think initially, you know, you're you're kind of mixing in all these different things now, and so you're going to further stigmatize the subject in a sense where it's now being thrown into a conspiracy basket, where it's being put into a basket now with a bunch of other hot topics that people do not want to touch, right Like somebody people might be interested in UAP transparency, but now there's all these other items on the list that are going to like instantly turn people off because they don't want to look there, and it's too much at once. I mean, I you know, personally, as an American as the United States City. I like the idea that they're going to transparency route, but you know, now you're mixing all these other things into the UAP conversation on transparency, and you know, it has the potential to complicate and stigmatize the issue a little bit more and make it a little bit more politically charged based on the kind of demographics that have certain viewpoints on those hot button issues. So ultimately, I do think it's a good thing, but you know, there may be a lot of knee jerk reactions and now UAP is going to be thrown back again into like this conspiracy mix because of all the other issues that are being pushed forward in that committee and the oversight. Again, I think more oversight's better. I think we deserve transparency in all these issues, but again it's now it's being mixed in in this cold n of other issues that people don't want to look at. So it could it could be complicated even not to do.
Speaker 3: Can I ask them quick follow ups or you can just say yes or no on this One person mentioned the possibility that this could actually be used to continue lies and cover up.
Speaker 7: Do you think that there's any possibility of that yes or no is fine.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's always the possibility, but I think we're at the point where that that does not even matter.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, I want I'm sorry, deb Okay, if there's no follow up to that, I want to bring up this question taking around the panel, and then we'll continue on with Courtney Connected. This is from Creative Call and it says, have any of you POT members seen reports of doctor Stephen Greer that the droll our drone gate is happening because of a cobal of criminal bod actors that are doing a psychological type event to cause confusion. So why don't we start with uh, Nathan and then go all the way around.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's kind of it's interesting. It's on brand for Stephen Greer. I think he's you know, he's kind of been touting that for quite some time that there's going to be this false flag alien invasion.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 4: That sounds like something that you know, he would say, uh, you know, if it's it certainly has caused some confusion, but like a lot of things with the media cycle, it's it's sort of faded away now. And you know, it's interesting that the maybe some of the governors in some of the states are still the elected officials are still a little bit upset about it, particularly when the f A, you know, they said the FAA, FAA said these were authorized drones, and there was kind of a reaction that that was a bunch of bunk. And we've had very conflicting statements. I mean, it's only is a good example of I think poor messaging from the government just across the board, like different agencies, different perspectives. You know, is it truly bad actors or you know, is there some criminal behavior behind it. I haven't seen the evidence to suggest that. I just think it's it's been a very it's a combination of, like James has said, very prosaic things, but that has kind of also captured the imagination of the media and the public and we kind of do what we do with those things and run with it a little bit.
Speaker 3: Jebs, I don't even know where to begin with this, to be totally honest, Like, obviously these drones are a mix of things. We talked about that when we did the episode about the drones, Like we just suspect there's lots of reasons for what we're seeing or what is being seen. I just think that Career tends to go slightly to the dark side of things pretty quick.
Speaker 7: And honestly, I haven't seen.
Speaker 3: What he's been putting out because I avoid that, like he just is very quick to go there, and I from the psychology background, I.
Speaker 7: Just have an aversion to how he presents.
Speaker 3: So yeah, no, I haven't seen the report, and no, I do not think it's a cabal of bad actors. I think there might be some people playing hoaxes and missed all the other reasons for the drones though. Absolutely of course people are going to jump in on that, but they were probably doing drone plates before this and they probably will after, So I don't know if that's super malicious or bad.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's my two cents on that.
Speaker 1: Courtney connected. Do you have two cents or perhaps even three cents? I don't really even have a change person. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't really I'm just going to follow up with with deb with an abbreviated version.
Speaker 6: And I've called this one of my biases.
Speaker 5: You know in the past that you know, I used to watch him a lot and follow a lot of his movies and his information, but over the past ten years. I've just kind of filtered it out so I don't allow it to come in too much and impact, you know, my news or what I what I read, or my opinion about things.
Speaker 6: So no, I don't really have an opinion on it.
Speaker 5: I will say I do know that he has made claims about false flag and invasions and you know, World.
Speaker 6: War three style stuff in the past, and I thought most.
Speaker 5: Of that was drawn from Warner von Braun. I might be wrong, but I felt like he kind of repackaged that. So knowing that that's there, that's always going to be there and it's always part of kind of his you know, prophetic stuff, I think he might have some of his own biases that fill in his gaps as well.
Speaker 6: So I'm just not a big proponent of him right now.
Speaker 1: James, Harry Jolly watches your thoughts on God, James, I should use an Italian accent for you.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, that's right, man, Come on, JA, watch is your thoughts to James on the topic.
Speaker 1: I don't know the things are flying the air over New.
Speaker 2: Jerseys, as they said in the to the Stars Academy show they had on on History Channel when they were speaking to the Italian researchers. He was like, we could not stop this in device that when he's talking about that one shot that allegedly shot down the helicopter, Yeah, I can. I still love that. Yeah. Almost almost as amazing as my most famous quote in recent UFO history, which occurred here on this show with Jim semi Van. It's not about twenty two million dollars, right, there's non human intelligence living with us on this planet. It's absolutely amazing. So this this idea regarding Stephen Greer's cautionary you know, the way he's approaching this drone thing goes into yeah, a paper he wrote and he you know, he always talks about it is when when disclosure serves secrecy And this idea that this kind of activity could be used for psychological warfare, you know, to prepare the public for a threat from non human intelligence and aliens. And although the Carol Rosen testimony regarding Warner von Brown heavily contributes to that, Stephen Greer had other insiders and whistleblowers that came to him saying like, hey, listen, we could press a button and essentially launch an event that would be perceived by the public as a threat from aliens or non human intelligence for whatever purpose would would follow, you know, a martial law kind of thing, or you know, unite the world against non human intelligence. I don't see that as impossible anymore. Really. A few years ago I saw that as more unlikely. But as as the time's gone on, I see like you would only need like one one event, and it would not really take much. It wouldn't even take real reverse engineered UFO technology as he proposed. You would just need some kind of drone that looks really weird. And you know, you could totally stage an event like that if you want to go into this h thing. I mean, Jacques Valet has talked about stage UFO events, right he had. He in Forbidden Science volume four, he talks about securing a document from the CIA that talks about stage UFO events in Brazil and Argentina. And I believe that he's indicating that that, you know, the the events. Well, I'm blanking on the name right now because Lars it was not. It wasn't the Coloris event that I'm thinking of right now, project Plate. But regardless, you know, in Brazil and uh, he was talking I think he was talking about those events, and you know, recently had even Jeremy Corbel come out publicly talking about this twenty twenty seven thing, and it's based on a nineteen seventies document that he had read. So I don't I don't want to completely undermine that perspective. Stephen Greer does have a lot of sources, for better or worse, there some of them might be feeding him disinformation, and the idea that they're going to use all of this as a threat might actually be the disinformation. I don't know. So it's complicated in that regard, and I think the best thing that we can do is keep an open mind and keep every possibility on the table. If he's putting that out there, and he's right on a lot of matters ahead of his time in a lot of ways, but again, his personality and the way that he may say things kind of gets in the way and a lot of information gets lost unfortunately in that regard. So I want to say it shouldn't be dismissed, but you know, take it with a grain of salt.
Speaker 1: Thank you, James, and I you know I've heard you speak at length about that you were once you know, a protege I guess of some sort of doctor Stephen Greer, and he did a lot of very very important work, including what they say, you know, leading up to that that press conference he had at the National Press Club, and you know you did see five you know, under his tutelage and guidance and have led you know, many many people out for experiences. So there is that when it comes to this sort of modern stuff that he has to say, I'll be honest with you. I don't said I'm gonna break out my answer into two parts. One is going to be really really simple for everybody, and this part is just my opinion. I don't really pay much attention to him. He may have good sources or great horses, I really don't care very much because he got into this personal back and forth with people that he didn't like that he thought were stealing the narrative or the spotlight. So once you sort of poison that water, I don't really want to drink from the water anymore. I'm not saying he doesn't have value or anything like that. I'm saying I personally don't care much what he thinks. And people that have watched CAB historically probably know that I've said that before. Secondly, regarding the drone the drone incursions or drone gate over the Northeastern States and Jersey and picatinee Arsenal and all that which Jake Barber talked about, that they actually went out and did an op where they looked at They flew their helicopter and looked at some of these objects. So I'm going to make this very very simple so that everybody can understand it. Some of the craft that are flying are anomalous craft. Many or maybe most, as James alluded to, of the craft that are flying are prosaic aircraft that are of a quad copter type, or rotary wing aircraft or fixed wing aircraft, or just straight up drones that people can buy that are out looking at those smattering of aircraft that we don't know what they are. And because for seventy or eighty years, nobody has been has been willing to step up and answer this question, and the current administration is going to be no different. I'm sorry to break your heart if you think that it will. Then that's why they keep coming up with these narratives, because how do you explain something that you can't explain and say, oh, our airspace is vote there's stuff flying here and we can't do anything about it. That's not the answer when you're part of the National Command Authority, of which the President is the head. But there are a lot of people underneath him that don't want to admit that there are some things flying out there that we don't have control of. So it's very simple. Yes, there are some anomalops craft, flying, Yes there are. Sorry if that, if that, if that scares you, and most of the aircraft that are flying are not anomalists that are looking at and looking through sensors and using different sorts of ISR technologies to have.
Speaker 4: A looking.
Speaker 1: Okay, pretty to put a ball on it. We're good to go.
Speaker 2: All right, is it my ques?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: I think it's Courtney's question now right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: It's me.
Speaker 5: And since James brought a couple of things up in his reply, it's got me going between one thing and another hair So I was going to bring up the UAPSR and ask you to comment that, but I'm going to put a pin in it because you brought up Jeremy Corbel's reading something in a document.
Speaker 6: But I kind of wanted to segue into your thoughts on his.
Speaker 5: I guess it was just a short and it's not a documentary, but all of his clips and things from being at the hearing him you know, reflecting on what happened in the hearing, and basically the culmination of his most recent projects, saying something coming in right from upper atmosphere or whatever is the lie, okay, And so this is like one of the newest things that come in has come into the news, and I'm wondering in your own processing, where you've come to kind of put that in your own research, and then what you think about how to guide other researchers about teasing out these very subtle differences when you hear sources or stories or.
Speaker 6: Whatever, like how you vet information.
Speaker 5: I think that would be something that people would really appreciate hearing about your own process.
Speaker 6: So it's also a two parter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I guess I would just say that you can't get you can't hang your hat on something that you just don't know. You just have to take things with a grain of salt and see if you get other data points that connect to that.
Speaker 3: And you have to.
Speaker 2: Consider alternative perspectives. I mean, is the idea that the whole something coming in from the from outer space here, you know? Is is that is just putting that out there, just the disinformation itself. I don't know, right, that's obviously something that we can't confirm. So what can you really do with that? And if there's nothing that you can really do with it, maybe you can talk to a few people and gather some information. But that's exactly the kind of distraction I would want people to get hung up on, rather than focusing on what you can do with actionable intelligence, Right, So I guess that's the way I would address that.
Speaker 1: And how do people how do people presume to know where every intelligence is from? Like, how would he know? How could someone just say, oh, they're not from here, they're from here, all of them? How does he know that? Who?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know. I don't think career knows.
Speaker 5: But I think people definitely heard about the James Web telescope, you know, and there being some signatures from that, So I think people were trying to do that and figure out actionable intelligence at the time and tease out what was coming in. So I just think it's interesting because it's a cultural thing that's happened, and I wanted to know what your comments were about it, because I was sure that you had heard about it, and also in wondering how to guide to other researchers when you get something like that.
Speaker 6: But you you answered it. Yeah, good enough.
Speaker 1: Here's another one, James, do you want to react to this one from?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Maybe we can have Nathan read this in some sort of a Northern English. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: Uh, I don't do accidents yet. Really, all right, So Greer, I guess Career has recently said one, no CE five has ever been dangerous, Right, that's right for to say that many times, and two all abductions are human. Yeah, so your your thoughts on that, James, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think you can make blanket statements like that CE five. I mean, generally speaking CE five, if people have a negative experience, it generally is a one off, you know, And I'm saying that from an informed opinion by going out with hundreds of people and speaking with many, many thousands of people over the last sixteen years at least of doing that work, you know that within itself is a long conversation. But to speak generally about it, having negative experiences during CE five is a one off, right, the thing about abductions being all human, I just I don't think you can you can state that, you know, I don't think, just right, I just it's even as career would say, that's non falsifiable, right, you can't prove that. So therefore, you know, I I I get his perspective in the sense that there's like these weird things that come up, right, like in the the Eric Davis and Admiral Wilson notes where it says it talks about abductions not being from non human intelligence, and you get again these weird comments from Jacques Valet talking about all these staged UFO events. So I definitely want to say that the idea that that there's clandestine groups that stage abductions, I think that is absolutely true. But to say that no, you know, no abductions are done by non human intelligence, I don't. I also think that is not true as well.
Speaker 1: Dan Sherman begs to differ what about all because of the abductions that he believes he participated in providing the coordinates for and way above Black Because remember.
Speaker 2: I know what I'm saying is I think that there are both. I think that they're right. Yeah, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, is as far as all abductions being human, I said, Dan Sherman begs to differ, and I somebody was recently on, was it Eleisondo? Some one of these thought leaders was on and said, that's a must read that way above Black, which is basically like sixty pages long, so and it details how they believe coordinates were being provided so that other intelligence could go and grab people for lack of a better work, so anyway and do whatever some kind of experiments. You know, I was going to ask you about your reaction to specifically to Dan Sherman and psionics, but I think I'm going to go somewhere that the audience really wants to go ultimately, So we might as well go there now, and you'll tell me if you're not comfortable talking about this, and then I will go to plan B. Your personal experience with non human intelligences?
Speaker 2: What about them in general?
Speaker 1: I mean going from so, okay, so we have people in the audience right now that have no sense of, first of all, what it's like to call one of those in and to be close to a craft that you collectively along with a group with the right intention we're able to get to come to interact with you. And number two that they to actually have an in person experience with a non human intelligence. And I'm curious if you can satisfy that incredible curiosity that not only the audience have, but everybody here on the panel.
Speaker 2: So my first initial events, I did not like invite in. It was not a CE five. It was just happenstance. Those were a lot more jarring because I was not expecting them. They were spontaneous in a sense. So I would say initially I was I was pretty shaken up, right, Like, I was definitely experiencing like a cognitive dissonance in the moment and trying to understand and realize what the hell is going on because something that was clearly out of the ordinary and didn't fit in the moment. So but nothing was ever threatening to me, right, but it was it was, you know, jarring, especially the telepathic component, right. I think that is the the part that is kind of so direct that you know, like if if you see a non human intelligence, right, let's just say one appears in front of you, you can kind of close your eyes or something right like that. But that that telepathic component you you can't really shut that off, at least in my experience that that it's like I don't want to say in a way like, oh, you can't escape from that. And I know people talk about, oh, well you can say prayers and whatever and it will go away. But that that part, I think is the most jarring part is there's a kind of mind merge or connection that's that's that's going on when you're having one of these experiences with non human intelligence, at least in in my experiences, you know, So having an experience like that is I mean, it's paradigm shifting, but it's you know, if you're if you're doing something like a CE five to invite the encounter in, it's a different dynamic. So you know, I think you know, I I got involved with CE five because I was having the experiences and you know, I was already in the in the thing, right there's no there's no going back at that point. So I wanted to go as far as I could, I guess, and trying to understand what was going on. And at least if I was in the ocean to some extent practicing something like CE five or contact work, I can navigate a little bit and be part of the conversation and in that dynamic. So I'm not just an innocent bystander.
Speaker 1: I'm going to circle back to my follow up later on, but Miss Jessica's is directly related to this question.
Speaker 2: With this how did you feel after the first time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, think about that song from Foreigner. I'm just kidding, so that after that first time, I was frightened.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what was going on. I clearly knew it was something that was not human in any sense that I can perceive, and I didn't know what it was. I didn't have any context for what it was at that time. I was five six seven, I was just I was too young, and at that age I didn't associate it with the UFO phenomenon because I there, you know, there were just entities and there was a telepathic thing, and it's not something that I invited, and it at that point in time, it had only frightened me. So I at that time, I was literally I was just frightened by the experience, and I did, you know, I didn't really want it to have been necessarily. In retrospect, I'm kind of glad I had experienced it because maybe it led to all these other experiences happening, which, again, at the end of the day, I'm grateful.
Speaker 1: For the risk of Nathan taking away my cap dental benefits. Can you describe their appearance as you saw them?
Speaker 2: Those initial entities looked almost like a shadow entity. They had almost like, I guess you can say, like a human type form. Whether that is something that was imprinted in my mind or that was actual, I don't know, but they looked almost like a human form, shadow entity that had a scintillation to them, like a very soft, soft glow, and they collapsed into orbs and wow, you know, that was basically what they looked like. And again I don't know if that's a true form or that's something that was imprinted in my mind for me to perceive to try to make sense of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you you know, you just describe it's a shadowy like figure that collapsed into an orb eventually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it had what you would consider like a head, shoulders, arms, and a torso And okay, okay.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. I mean, you can't suppose what you know, but at least you can describe what you what you saw, whether however, that came into your consciousness that you know, whether they projected or that's what it was and consensus reality, who knows.
Speaker 2: And and just to add to that is that the first thing that I heard, and more than heard, I felt it in my body was he can see us. And that that freaked me out like beyond anything, because oh my god, because when I was seeing it originally, I'm like, am I seeing this? But once I heard and again it's not just hearing, I felt the voice and the connection in my body he can see us, That's when it became real. Right, there's no question in my mind I was actually seeing something at that point.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody in the chat, this is going around in Nathan. We are going to get to you later. We will get to these questions. You're gonna have to hang in there. But we got cabbys that got questions. And I've just realized I want to do a solo one on one so I don't have to share James with any of you, and I can just ask all my questions, so that could be coming up on a future episode. Go ahead, Nathan, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'll do a four part cab interview with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody will get an hour with Chicken.
Speaker 4: James. All right, So James, I've got thirteen. You answered thirteen, and number nine I'm taking off the table because it's already been talked about. So give me another number, not nine, not thirteen. I love this construct four all right, I love this one, all right? So number four, why the different humanoid morphologies are some of the NHI taking genetic material from Earth to create hybrid intelligent entities from Earth's past? This sort of ties in, like I guess a possible speculative theory here, right, We've heard about insectoid entities, mantisentities, We've heard about you know, small grays, reptilian uh, you know, everything is bipedal for the most part. But they also have a very sort of tangible connection to something in the earth biosphere. And then there's speculation that the Earth has gone through some cataclysmic cycles, and so you know, I wonder what do you think about that? Do you think that there's that there's some sort of genetic retrieval and also upscaling a program happening with some of these non human intelligent beings.
Speaker 2: So I think there's a lot of possibilities for that one. Again, as you kind of inferred as that maybe there's something like crypto terrestrial, right, another human like unconventional non human intelligence, as Darren would say, that is indigenous to the Earth but has a different evolutionary path, or maybe again a cryptoterrestrial slash altraterrestrial, that it's an ancient civilization that stemmed off. They were here and then a catastrophe happened and they either left or you know, went inside the Earth or something and continue to develop and interact with us for different reasons. You know, A big hats off to mac Tani's The Crypto Terrestrials. I think everybody should read that book that kind of explores that idea, and that actually is recommended by how put Off. Really interesting.
Speaker 1: Of course. You know.
Speaker 2: The other thing that comes up is the extra tempestoral hypothesis that some of these intelligences are future humans and that's why we're compatible in some ways, right, That's why they would want to take samples and observe us and maybe try to guide us in a in a direction that is optimal or less damaging because they're us in the future. And you know, there's all all these different theories, you know, but I do think that there is something to be said regarding like a universal blueprint, right, Like we don't look out into space and see like square cubicle suns and galaxies. Right, there's there seems to be like a universal blueprint for things. And I forget, you know, maybe morphic fields talk to this a bit, like maybe just certain sentience and and different Even so, I'm not I'm not opposed to the idea that extraterrestrial biological entities could be bipedal. Right, that's a possibility. Again, there's there's a possibility that non human intelligence has taken samples from this planet and you know, created a kind of artificial intelligence, like the soft technology that that there that Jake Barber talked about and many others have talked about over the years, where it's a kind of android or or or something and they use that to interface with us because it's it's something we can recognize. So again, ultimately I don't have the answer for for that, but there's a lot of interesting theories to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I appreciate you speculating. That's a really good, you know, thought exercise, and I agree it's a it's hard to land in one particular place, but it is very interesting that that pattern recurs in the literature, and and it's it's not one unique, right, James. I mean I think there are certainly encounters that that fall outside that bound, but they're just not as prevalent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I again, I I just think, uh it, you know, it's it does seem strange, like, wow, something developed elsewhere. It should have evolved a lot differently. But again, I you know, you look out into space and all the planets are spherical, right, it just seems like that. I tend to think that there's there's some kind of universal blueprint to some extent.
Speaker 4: Love it, Thank you, Deb.
Speaker 1: That was brilliant, by the way, I blew my mind with about like square planets don't exist, like there seems to be you blew my mind, James, But there seems to be these universal patterns. Uh. And that's so yeah, my mind is still coming back together, thank you.
Speaker 2: If something works in the universe, the universe repeats it, right, it's an efficient form, So.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, Debs. I'm sorry, go ahead, man.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm going to take this to a totally different place. I've watched and I think I've told you this before, James. I watch Chinese dramas in addition to what people know. It's k dramas, and I'm very interested in Eastern stuff as you are. And one thing I've been picking up on is that some of the Chinese dramas talk about the cultivation of gods, that they come to the mortal world to cultivate. What's interesting to me about that is that when you listen to people talk about near death experiences, they also say that we come to Earth to learn and to make progress. And then when you look at the UAP phenomenon, there are people that talk about this idea that nhi or treating the planet as a zoo and that they are learning from the planet. So what do you think came first this ancient traditional belief and cultivation on the planet, or this is actually something that existed before we believed it and it's.
Speaker 2: Just a fact, you know, again that isn't There's an idea that comes up in a lot of traditions, even you know, Tibetan and many others that say actually the human form and being like and this kind of gets into the hierarchy of being idea, right, that there's like god, gods, angels, human animals, you know, bacterial life and and what and so in a lot of these traditions they say that the human form is like right in the middle. But because there's such a synergy of of both positive and negative that creates a much higher potential. Like if you are incarnated as an angel or a deva or a god you know, lowercase G, you actually are so content in your your state of being that you have no wish to ascend a higher way of being. So you're you're not really actively seeking enlightenment because you don't need to. So that that kind of gets into like the Buddhist thing of the foreknoble truths, and you know, the first noble truth being that you know, to live is to suffer, and the idea of Buddhism is to eliminate that cycle of suffering through enlightenment. Uh so the you know, the and you know, the idea of the zoo. There's also Dolores Canon's convaulted universe in where like this is a school and we're going through these waves the first wave, second wave, third wave to awaken the planet the higher level of consciousness. So there's a there's a whole lot there. I think that you know probably of course, those those ancient ideas came first, but we're we're constantly like reinventing and reframing those ideas into like modern ways of understanding.
Speaker 1: JESU, this is amazing, isn't this like? U? Is it Mike Masters that has this hierarchy of beings? Or is that Diana Pisil.
Speaker 2: I know it's Diana, but it's also Tim Taylor. You know, Tim Taylor had talked about it, but not you know, Monsignor Balducci, who somewhat participated in the Disclosure project through Pola Harris. Uh, you know, Pala Harris conducted the interview with Monsignor Balducci, who was the top demonologist for the Vatican, and he he said, you know, I first of all, he said, I couldn't talk about this if Papa did not want me to, meaning the Pope number one number two. He talked about, you know, if we're kind of like here on the on the level of beings, you know, the angels are probably like over here and and you know, infinitely spiraling upwards. Is this this so that believe it or not? That is actually uh, you know, even within the angels, right, there's different classes and levels of angels. It's not just like others angels. You know, there's like the seven or nine levels of angels as well. So the higherarchy of being things exist in many cultures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Caroline has given you an amen on that. I believe we're going to Courtney connected at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So also, don't forget night school.
Speaker 5: There was another night school in Viola Petite Neil's book To the Curtain. Remember she talked about the basically the Kade Patamen stuff.
Speaker 6: Right way before in the seventies.
Speaker 2: Right and then crazy how Yeah, it's just crazy, how that stuff just is right under our noses. As Robert Bigelow would.
Speaker 6: Say, right, I'm going to go even more like crazy and on your noses.
Speaker 5: So one of my questions coming in which partially already answered, but I think it can go further.
Speaker 6: And this is just your personal opinion.
Speaker 5: And also maybe with the caveat going in that NHI contact is neutral or benign. Okay, let's stay out of the super positive or the super dark and just start in as like a formula benign. So one of the things that you're seeing is people who have been having these experiences since they were kids. Right, And so the reason I kind of brought up viola petite neil is there's some you know, talk about how those contact experiences can shape your perception right from the time you're little all the way over the course of your life. And some people talk about being like multiple generation experiencers and having these experiences since their children. So I'm just wondering because I think this is a really important question about that entanglement piece. Right when you're feeling like you're going to have some kind of contact or there is some kind of sensory experience that lets you know that you might have an encounter, can you describe that to people, maybe if you have some personal feelings of what you've noticed in your own sensory experience before an encounter, or maybe even like different types of things that you've heard from other people, how they can kind of tell beforehand, because sometimes you know, we hear that, we can feel it before it happens. And even with like the limits, you know, they showed up right at you know, a certain place, you know before favor got there.
Speaker 3: So is there some.
Speaker 5: Little takeaways that you can give people about what it feels like when there's some kind of precognition or is there some kind of knowing before an encounter.
Speaker 7: With it.
Speaker 2: In many cases there are, And I mean I don't think you recognize it until having multiple encounters, until you and until you're able to kind of recognize it for what it is actually. I mean for me a lot of times, I mean, I maybe I'm a bit biased just because I've I've gone now to do contact work and stuff. But you know a lot of times, like if I know it's it's going to be a good night, I can feel it before it happens. I feel like it's almost like personally for me, I feel like a very mild nausea, but it feels good. Is like like almost like a little bit giddy. You know, there could be like a buzz like quality to it. And you know a lot of people again, I know you didn't want to get into the positive negative thing really, but maybe that's being able to sense this other intelligence and you're kind of feeling their frequency right based on the connection of consciousness or or whatever.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But you know, again it could if you're going to have an encounter. Sometimes there's it's it's you know, pre there's like high strangeness that starts to happen, maybe a day before, maybe a week before. There'll be a series of high strangeness events that begin to occur. And I get at the at first, maybe it's the first or second or third time whatever it's happening to you, you're kind of like, oh my god, what's going on? But by the twentieth thirtieth, fiftieth hundredth time that you're having this happen, I mean you kind of have a feeling okay, I kind of see what's going on here, like you know, it's leading to something, and people can speculate, oh that this kind of plays into the idea of Jacques Valais meta control system. And I mean people hear that, and it's not in a paranoid sense. He's not saying it like oh, it's just something's controlling us, right kind of thing. I think the name could deter people, but you know it, I gess and it's just not like, oh wow, this encounter happens. There are sensations or things that can happen before an encounter, like precognitive dreams or high levels of synchronicity that are just absurd or again, like even for me generally, I'll have a very mild nausea and almost giddy type feeling, and I know when I go outside that there's gonna be something there.
Speaker 1: James, we have a lot of questions for you in the chat here that I've starred, so I'd like to take them as a lightning round where you do kind of quick answers so we can continue going around the horn. Is that okay? Yes, sir, But the first one is gonna come you guys can't even see it. It's from Jason Robbins, who is his mom my college in Massachusetts, Dean College. His mom was on the board for twenty nine years. That means that Jason Robbins gets preferential treatment. And his question is quite simple, James, it is do you ever get goosebumps before an encounter?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Personally, I don't necessarily get goosebumps. I get what I explained, I get a giddiness maybe even sometimes of like a mild Kundalini type thing where you know, I can say, like my bio field or subtle energy body can sense it before my body or my mind does, and I know by now what that feeling is, right, Like I can consider it subtle energy and there's some kind of activity in the subtle energy field. And that's how I know. You know, generally speaking, if you have some kind of subtle energy, the majority of people, if they're not familiar with it, are not gonna know that it's going on. There's physical sensations to that. But if you're familiar with the experience and you say, okay, there's some kind of like activity in my subtle energy body or field, you know that can mean a number of things. And if you're familiar with that experience, you take note and you know that's what it is for what it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, So no to goosebumps, but not just yeah no, but he gets a certain his his he has an awareness before he actually can see or or he feels it, I guess before he sees it or hears it or something like that. Is that Is that the simple way to say that or do.
Speaker 2: A lot of times? Yeah, and again it's it's so for the best way to translate this for most people, especially if you're not aware of like subtle energy. I'm putting in quotations because people want to interpret that a bunch of different ways. You're are or whatever your bio field is that for most people, they're gonna notice a shift in their emotions there, and it's gonna be spontaneous. So but there are if you're sensitive to it, there's also gonna be physical sensations to it. So you might have a shift in your emotion and you don't understand why that's happening. I mean again, you can kind of trace that back and it's it's actually your subtle energy field. And I gain for me that I could. I have enough experience with the encounters, you know, both spontaneously and through uh, you know, human initiated contact events that I can notice it.
Speaker 1: I understand exactly what you're saying, because this is how I feel when Victor's on duty at the paradise making pizza. It's the aura around me. I could feel when I'm about to have a great New York pizza. I get that same feeling. When Victor is not on duty, I don't. I don't get that. So I see well, and I want.
Speaker 2: To say, just like people think, oh, like, oh, subtle energy body and biofield, and this is kind of woo woo, But there there are physical sensations to it, so it's not just like this metaphysical idea. There's layers and layers and layers going from metaphysical to physical, and as you become sensitive to them, you're gonna you're going to be able to notice them and feel them as they occur in real time, the.
Speaker 1: Outermost layer working down into the physical. I smell what you're cooking, not with you.
Speaker 2: What what I'm trying to say is it's not just some like imagination field right there. It is an actual thing as far as we can determine as even though if we don't completely understand it in the scientific sense, you know, there's this kind of thing where it's from from metaphysical to actual physical and physics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you know this, this emotion, these emotions, if you've ever felt before it occurred, if you felt and been in love, you felt this. So anyway, let me get to these. Let's do these as a lightning round. This is from Mick from England. Question James, what does James think about the Secret Space Program? Is there such a thing to do with the title SS program?
Speaker 2: So Nick is awesome, Thank you, he's he's a great guy. I I do think that there is I mean, like look to think that there I always say this is that I the way I kind of try to differentiate between the disinformation that's been put out there about the secret Space program because it is so sensitive. It's one of the most sensitive things about this entire thing, right, Like you consider what Dan Sherman was doing part of the secret space program. So I like to just call it the yeah, absolutely, uh, the classified space program. But again as far as the name, I don't know, but there are people within Aviary who were being recruited to what we consider the classified or secret space program. Once they went out into the private sector, and initially they were actually denied access even though they were being positioned by somebody. I mean, they were recommended by people within that program and subsequently denied at least initially as far as I know. But there is such a thing. There's a lot of disinformation out there. People are going to have a knee jerk reaction, and I have no doubt that's by design.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Aid, great answer, James, and very very enlightening pipes. Nathan would like to read this one.
Speaker 4: Yes, all right, so from disclosure ladies, thank you. A question for James. Can you explain how the telepathic messages come through. Is it a commanding voice?
Speaker 2: So this is the thing, right, It's when when people here telepathic, they automatically assume it's this kind of audible sound that they're hearing, and that is one hundredth of what is going on. And oh that's so sweet, my.
Speaker 1: Polar bear, my little dog is sitting next to the thing.
Speaker 2: Hi, Julia, polar bear. Because I'm big and white and I guess chubby or around or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're looking like you have not much body fat when I saw you.
Speaker 2: No, I don't, but you know, compared to her. Ah, So I I really, I mean, I really encourage people to listen to the telepathy tapes, and you have to listen to all of them because they what they explain in the telepathy tapes is there's some points in there is exactly what I had experienced, but with non human intelligence, right, And I think the idea of telepathy from human to human is way more incredible because with non human intelligence, we can speculate, oh, well, they're more consciously involved, evolved, or they're using a symbiosis of consciousness and technology to facilitate telepathy, but just doing it. I hate to say this, just doing it raw, human to human, no technology, no devices, pure telepathy is way more incredible to me the idea of that. And again there's a feeling to it, there's a sensation to it physically emotionally. Like again, if I'm talking about these subtle bodies, right, there's different layers of your subtle body and telepathy, it's like a frequency vibration that rings through each level and each layer of that subtle body to your physicality, to your nervous system, through your body, and it's translated did in emotions and and and knowing and and all these sensations all at once simultaneously. That's why it's so hard to describe. It's like electricity going into a circuit board and creating light within an instant. It's just it's it's this whole multi lever level process that's happening simultaneously and so fast that like you have to almost do like a Vipassana approach of noticing the sensations to try to break it down layer by layer by layer by layer over different times of experiencing it and and then later on contemplating it in a Vtara type contemplative meditative approach and trying to have insight into what occurred. So it's it's not just a commanding voice and and and the word commanding sounds almost condescending. I don't I'm not saying that's the impression you're trying to give. But there was no comm and about it. It was just like so much of meeting you on the level, right as if you know this is to get very much to like what Jake Barber was actually saying about the mother thing, right, like love and the loving nature of it is if it was like you talking to your younger self.
Speaker 1: Speak of somebody that needs to be on the show, James's show. It's Jake Barber. Uh, this one's the gray Owl. Perhaps dead would like to read.
Speaker 2: This one.
Speaker 7: Question for James. Did any of the X rays you bumped into shape shift?
Speaker 1: I guess that means like I think X rays might mean, like some other intelligence. I think the answer was yes from the first encounter.
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna say so from those entities, which I mean, for all intents and purposes, we can consider the non human intelligence I didn't see like a UFO associated with them necessarily directly, I mean so, But to get short to the answer, Yeah, they shape shifted from almost like a human type shadow light entity thing into an orb so that that was a shape shift. And I don't know if that is all physically going on or if it's something that's implanted in my perception via what Joseph Burke's MD caused a virtual experience model.
Speaker 1: Oh as James opened all possibilities. Maybe perhaps that Courtney's dulctones to read this one.
Speaker 6: QQQ.
Speaker 5: Did you think at the time that I could have been a dream, it could have been a dream, or did you know it was real?
Speaker 6: I think they put I in, but I think they mean it right.
Speaker 2: Right, No, no, no, no, it was. It was a million percent real because in some instances I I physically left the room, right, Ah, I it was, no, it was. It was not a dream at all. And and any I've I've had contact type dreams, right, and that that's a whole nother that's a whole nother tangent.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But no, these these were very real. I was awake, I was frightened, I was putting the blankets over myself. In some cases, I left the room many times because it happened, like I said, more than half a dozen times. Maybe up to a dozen times until I was about the age of eleven or twelve, and it was the last time that it had happened. So they they were very real in the sense of I was I was absolutely awake and startled and frightened.
Speaker 1: So awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, well, no it's not, but yes it is in retrospect it I'm glad that I had experienced it, all right, But at the time I didn't know what to make of it.
Speaker 1: And I've heard a lot of adults say that about experiences they had when their child and the childhood of with the phenomenon, So it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And just so you know, Beatrice is your cab colleague. She is co host on the True Crime the Cab TCU. So there you go, Courtney. That's Beatrice Beatrice Courtney So and the rest of the cab is Nathan Debs. So yeah, you'll see here on those episodes with TCU. She's done a lot of a lot of help getting those shows together. Uh the great Oh wait, maybe I should do my Bob Marlina for this, James, did you happen to take notice on a surrounding environment while it's ind The president of X rays and r UFO's man, I wonder the h like that, did you did you notice what was so like when this is happening, are you noticing the environment around either the craft or that actual entity that you're having communication with.
Speaker 2: I wish that the question was a little bit more specific because.
Speaker 1: That trees, grass, wind, smell.
Speaker 2: And in different I mean, the the surrounding environment was as.
Speaker 1: It was, so you did take me? So then the answers, yes, you did take notice of the surrounding environment around that, or were you like laser focus where you're staring at this entity or or this craft or whatever it might have been.
Speaker 2: I mean, I was definitely locked onto it, but there I you know, I still had peripheral and everything was as it as it was in all regards.
Speaker 1: Okay, and who are we back? Now? We're back to Nathan.
Speaker 4: All right, So, James, I often discuss the connection between consciousness and the UAPs. Do you believe experiencers are interacting with an external intelligence or is this more of a co created reality?
Speaker 1: This is kind of like Beatrice's question.
Speaker 2: So I do think that there's different circumstances. I think that in different cases that there's different things going on. So I mean, I've had experiences where there was no doubt in my mind that it was another form of intelligence as real and physical in this universe as me and the other. Right, But I do think that there's definitely experiences where it is this kind of co created reality thing. So I don't want to say it's one or the other. It's both. I think that's occurring if you're tak into account both like u A p UFO and phenomenology and anomalous experiences and lucid dreaming and every and the whole thing. So I think that both things are going on, right, I don't think it's one of the other.
Speaker 4: Could you extrapolate a little bit on maybe account non duality might intersect with that question.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, if you're if you're coming at it from a non duality aspect, you can go all the way from the top of that and say that this is all kind of consciousness just interacting with itself to the very kind of like crude version of every different sentient intelligence is separate but yet connected, uh, and is learning through interact with each other. But on the top of that, it's it's really just the universe growing and learning from itself. So there's where there's there's a lot of different ways to interpret that, because in that sense, it's like if you're interacting with something like an angel.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I came to face to face with this light being entity during my trauma induced out of body experience. That kind of facilitated what is often described in near death experiences where I felt that I was not separate from this entity at all, Like I just knew, I had this knowing of it, and like, is that like my higher self? Is that me on a higher reality planted dimension or is that just uh an angelic guardian that I felt so close to that I couldn't tell the difference between me and it, if that makes sense. So you know, there's there's a lot of ways you can take that.
Speaker 3: And I.
Speaker 2: Don't think I mean for me personally, I don't like to get stuck in the idea of one or the other. I like to just let things be as they are. And to some extent, there is a face value aspect to it, where there's us here and there's this other sentience, just like there's me and you guys are all individual sentience, although there might be non local aspects and we might be the same organism that can resonate together and and come together as you know, one consciousness in different levels. I do think that there are fractals of that and that's expressed through our personalities and bodies and all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, if you don't, I just want to what you're making the point here is just so good. I want to if you could go to talk about a little bit further. But it's the multidimensionality of the experience, right, So that it's just like the multidimensionality of a personal experience with a friend.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So there's the you know, you're meeting face to face, You're you're communicating, you have a you have a history together. You know that history informs the nature of your communication and what you feel in that communication that's taking place, and that so you're you can interpret that exchange from from that one you know facet, right, But if you turn the facet in a different direction, you can you can interpret that exchange between you know, maybe where you grew up and how how you happen to just intersect because you grew up in the same geography. Uh, you can keep turning that facet, you know, and see maybe more macroscopically, you know, just your two human beings that are interacting in the environment, so you can keep turning the facet and gleaning different meaning from the exchange. And I think that's a critical aspect of this, right It's it's it's to not just look at it from the from one facet, it's to look at all facets of this of this diamond, if you will.
Speaker 2: Well, that's yeah, absolutely, and I think there's something to be learned from each of those facets. Is kind of like an important takeaway from that.
Speaker 1: And we have this this question right here, Debs. I don't know if you're reading or Courtney, I don't remember who read last, but the question right here from our chat moderator Gangster original Gangster Julie.
Speaker 7: I'll go for it.
Speaker 3: Must we accept our status in the hierarchy or can you change your stars?
Speaker 7: If you've tried and failed, are you punished?
Speaker 1: Meaning that hierarchy that Diana Pisolkos spoke on, I think I think that's what she means.
Speaker 2: So if we're talking about that, must we accept it? I mean, we don't have to accept anything, but you know, my approach is generally acknowledge whatever it is. Right, if there is a hierarchy, then that's that's what it is. We shouldn't overly identify with anything like that in the sense where we're putting ourselves in our place or we're going to get let other advanced intelligence put us in our place or determine where we should be. So I think that, I mean, if there are beings that are more advanced, either technologically or spiritually or in wisdom or whatever, let's I mean, I don't see any problem with accepting that for what it is. Just like, you know, there's like a dog isn't on the level of our sentience in the in the way it can express its intelligence and with intention and foresight the way that we can. You know, there's probably other intelligen says that are more advanced as than us in just that same way, and by acknowledging that we can then learn from it and rise to that level. If we just ignore it and like like there's nothing higher than us, that's kind of arrogant in a sense. So like why not, well, yeah, so why not acknowledge that and learn from it? Like what example is that showing us? What possibility is that showing us? I don't see it as a thing like, oh, we're below these mighty entities. It's like, wow, we can we can attain that, right, we can learn from that, James.
Speaker 1: It's the whole thing is Star Trek. The entire show was was that.
Speaker 2: I didn't I was not a Star Trek fan.
Speaker 1: You know. I was, Okay, go do your homework right now, James, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: All right, circumbstantial. I was just when I grew up. Star Wars was what was, you know, re enter theaters when they started in the prequels, and so I was just more familiar with that. And I love the Lightsaber duels and the Force.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. I love Star Wars. But Star Trek, the original one, basically, that was their whole thing was to go out to interact with these intelligences, not to disturb them or change their outcomes, but to learn from them. And they spoke that theme played out over and over in that first iteration of Star Trek. Maybe the other ones too, but I really didn't watch them or care about them. I think miss Jessica is asking, here, can you have an experience in utero? And I think, at least in Dan Sherman's case, the answer would have been yes, if you believe that.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's certainly stories of it, so I don't. I don't know from personal experience. There're stories of it. That's all I can make of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Courtney connected.
Speaker 6: Readin. That's Dean readon For those who don't know.
Speaker 5: Raydin has done experiments suggesting that all things are perceived in the body slightly before reality itself.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what you answered earlier, So.
Speaker 2: I think that. So yeah, I mean, I don't know if it's before it's in reality itself per se because if you're sensing it, you're sensing something. But yeah, I think there's definitely something to that, and I did talk to that a little bit before right there. When you're talking about anything psychic or psionic, there are physical components to it again that I think translates through these the subtle realities and through your subtle energy field and subtle body before you feel the body sensation, Then you feel the body sensation, and then you can perceive whatever whatever it is.
Speaker 1: I think Julie's saying that wasn't a question. It was a statement that she put in caps. Thank you, Julie, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: He's written about it and a number of his books where you talked about the you know, microseconds before somebody sees an image, they feel the feeling that correlates with the emotion that they should feel before the image arises on the computer screen. As the experiment that they did, and they were they had devices on the person's skin that could test for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I'm gonna anger the entire panel by doing two questions. Uh So, Nate's like, I'm I'm okay, man, go ahead, bro. So uh this first question, it should be very quick. Did most of your knowledge? Is this something like do you study these things in college? Or is this all self taught? Reading books and so forth.
Speaker 2: I hate to tell you that I've never ever been to college.
Speaker 1: No nobody knows. Because the people you could vort with are like PhDs, people that you share ideas with. So it doesn't doesn't matter whether you've been to college or whether what degree you have. You're extremely extremely well educated. And that's why the company you keep are people that did get a classic at you know, college degrees, but they come and they speak with you to bounce ideas off of. So that's a testament to you. The next one we're gonna play. Is gonna be fun, James. It's called fill in the blank? Are you ready remember these high school fill in the blank? Fill in the blank is going to be the person I have not spoken with that I really want to speak with is blank because of blank. Nathan, you're gonna have to increase my form one okay after this one.
Speaker 2: That's a good one though, Like that, man, I I'd really have to think about that. I'm sorry, I'm not what I mean.
Speaker 1: You could even throw a Jesse Michaels in there.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, why does it have to be somebody that's here and now?
Speaker 1: No, Like, it could be no, literally, it could be well, you know, in theory, because it would win our appetite for what what, what's possible? What could come if that person has already passed.
Speaker 2: I mean that there's there's so many there's so many people on that list. There's there's too many people on that list for me, Okay, too many people. And you know it's not even necessarily people that are like in the UFO field, like right, I mean edgar Mitchell is somebody that I had I planned on reaching out to a number of times, and I just never did, I probably wouldn't have got a hold of them. And then you know, again he passed away. You know right now that when you say that, I'm just thinking about the people I missed the opportunity to speak with.
Speaker 1: Interesting, So there's nobody out there that's tickling your fancy that you're like, man, I really want to talk to this person.
Speaker 2: I mean there's I want to talk to everybody, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, other than me, because like that would be too obvious, but someone you haven't had on yet.
Speaker 4: I'd love this question too, because for someone out there they want to talk to James, Oh yeah, I mean I really try to make myself available and he does everyone just to be clear, and I.
Speaker 2: Mean I have to. I go down the list and like I'll be backed up by like sometimes weeks trying to get back to everybody, the emails, dms and like everything I get and and then I'm trying to Yeah, it's it's tough, but I mean somebody that just passed away the other day is doctor Robert Gilbert. Right, he's not really in the UFO field so much. He's kind of on Gaya and unfortunately I discovered him late, you know, and like I'm not really even a fan of guy, because they have a lot of disinformation on there because it's an entertainment thing and whatever they're they're generating money. They have some fantastic programs. Nonetheless, in certain cases and other ways, I don't know if it's just entertainment or there somebody is purposely utilizing their platform to put disinformation out. But there are good platforms, good things on there too at the same time, So you know, whatever it is, what it is. Uh, Like, you know, doctor Robert Gilbert was awesome man. I just I would have loved to talk to him. I tried to have him on another individual. I tried to speak to his Greg Braden, right, I'd love to talk to him his Yeah, his PR people. I guess they didn't think my channel is big enough, so they kind of turned me away a few times.
Speaker 7: I tried to help with that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, just no through inside contacts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like, you know, eventually they just stopped responding to me. I would like every six months, I would be like, hey, you know, but yeah, I mean he was on Danny Jones recently talking about Greg Braden, which was kind of he asked more questions I guess that I kind of would have asked. So it's not the same as talking to him. But I liked that he was interviewed by somebody who's going to ask not the same questions, but along the same line. So that was a great conversation. But I mean, yeah, there's a ton of there's there's a ton of people that that I would love to talk to. But you know, the first thing that is going to come to my mind immediately is people that I missed the opportunity to speak with because I passed away.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Interesting that that that's the case, you know, But nonetheless, I thought someone said, good night, Oh same guide to disclosure. Yea to Latina's there, Carolina and Betris right here. So anyway, yeah, I'm glad that you answered that way. But because there are people that aren't involved in UFOs Ross Cultart just had someone talking about it was a lot about not only the Pyramids but other Egyptian artifacts that there is absolutely no explanation for how these things were built. And then they discovered I don't know, they discovered in Scotland that's hundreds of thousands of years old that looks like there was some sort of an intelligent civilization there they did obviously go Beckley Tepe, but now there are other places. So those some of those guys like like Graham Hancock, which blow my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think part of I mean, I believe that is part of disclosure is our ancient past. I don't think we can have full disclosure of the UFO phenomenon without understanding our agent past and our connection to these non human intelligence which I think in the ancient world that we had open relationships with.
Speaker 1: Everything's gonna be okay, thank you. We haven't seen you here in a while, Delta, But what's up? All right? So we're really about out of time. But if you guys want to do a quick run around and let everybody get in a last question, I think we need to do that. James.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to ask you to pick a number, but I do want you to talk to this. This sort of relates to one of the questions that I have. But what has engaging with the phenomenon taught you about engaging with human beings?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Nathan, increase your own four.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, And this is this is a crucial point actually that I did learn and I feel fortunate enough to have learned early on is that if you can engage with your fellow human beings that what don't even bother engaging with the phenomenon. If you can't do that simple thing, it's it's you're missing the whole point. You the I mean, you have these wow, it's like wow, you get this is there's these non human intelligence and we can interact with them, and that's amazing, but none of it means a damn if we can't communicate amongst each other, right, you're missing the point, right, And and that's in my opinion. So you know, people want to kind of put non human intelligence on a pedestal and like why they're they're advanced. There these great beings and these other humans. I just can't stand them. It's like, you're missing the whole point. You're missing the whole point.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 2: This, this beautiful relationship and family right here right now. And you know, there's there's this I don't want to go on too long on this, but there's there's this idea that while you know, well, we're we're gonna side with the non human intelligence and we're gonna override this evil cabal of humans that have right, Like, I understand the frustration. I understand these kind of things, and there are bad actors and there are people that work in self interest. But I think that you're jumping the gun there, Like we need to work on the here and now and the human family and get our shit together before we can even think of having a relationship with non human intelligence in a meaningful way.
Speaker 1: And I don't mean to be uh, you know, I'm not trying to make light of that. That of all the many great things you've said on multiple appearances on calling all beings, that is probably the most important thing, the most important thing you've ever said on calling all beings for people that are listening.
Speaker 2: I think that's what some people miss on this thing about disclosure, right, is that is the human component.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. I mean, like, look look at how at odds our country is and how people revel in that and think it's cool and they don't understand how stupid it is and how not productive it is, and how that is, you know, way more important than you know. If you can't get along with someone else who voted for a different person, then you have no chance of, you know, actually having a decent dialogue with some some other intelligence that's probably looking at you.
Speaker 2: And I mean, how can you have compassion for non human intelligence but not you know, your fellow humans.
Speaker 1: You fellow humans, right, and I think that.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not I can't say this to be one hundred percent true, but I mean I think that non human intelligence, at least some of them, would encourage that kind of thing. And even in working together in contact work and CE five groups, there's a component of the work that demonstrates to you that you have to communicate it amongst the group to get the deeper meaning and message of what is going on, and it's facilitated by non human intelligence to guide the group together in that cohesive way.
Speaker 1: It's even people will say that, oh, my dog doesn't like other dogs, It's like, well, your dog probably just hasn't met the right other dog yet that they fit with, or cat or whatever the other animal is.
Speaker 2: There's always I'm not saying it's not any as easy or it's like, I understand that it's a complicated dynamic, but interacting and having relationships with non human intelligence is even going to be is only going to be even more complex.
Speaker 1: Good point, man, pay the man debs.
Speaker 3: I keep thinking about, Like I was just thinking that it's sort of like the people in the Bickfoot community who couldn't get along, but they would go be best friends with Bigfoot, Like how's that going to work? Like, do you think Bigfoot wants to be your best friend? You know you need to be decent to people for sure, one hundred percent. So, James, I don't have a quick question, but hopefully we can at least get to something with it. I would like to have talked more about NDEs with you, because I've been listening to ndie interviews kind of NonStop for some months now. So my question is just why do you think everyone has their own personal experience? There are broad patterns, but even like life reviews are very personalized and people go to different levels. There's actually considered levels of death basically when they have an NDE. And I know this is something that you have an interest in and personal interest in, So why do you think that is? Why do you think people have personalized endes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's gonna be a hard one to get too quick in in.
Speaker 1: Deb always does that at the end of the show. This is not new. If you've been watching you know, just.
Speaker 2: I mean, just to try to try to kind of summarize my idea and like a thought packet, I would just say, it's because we're we are different facets of the same kind of diamond as as Nathan was alluding to. So we're going to perceive things through our past experiences. Our sensory apparatus are you know, if you want to get into past lives and all that, if you want to get into you know, what we need to take away from the experience for it to be transformative. Yeah, I think it touches on all those factors.
Speaker 1: That's dope, man, he said, I just dropped my damn microphone.
Speaker 2: Because because I we are a limited time here. Yeah, I think it. You know, it has to do with if you if you were to have an NDE at the age of ten, and even though you're the same person, if you had an nd E not at ten, but at eighteen, I think it's going to be a completely different experience and your sensibilities. It's based at where you're at at that time, and there's so many moving parts to that that again, it's even the same person I think would experience a different nd moment to moment.
Speaker 1: Danny Thomas, welcome to one of our CAB members. Just want to say hello.
Speaker 3: All. I just wanted to say for the record, I've decided that when I do pass, I will be a unicorn with wings.
Speaker 7: I haven't heard anything that contradicts my ability to do.
Speaker 1: That yet, Cord.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm going to bring up a controversial topic, but I think it could be instructive for people who are thinking this question because it's come up recently, and that being said that we want to be friends.
Speaker 6: And be compassionate towards all our color humans.
Speaker 5: I know you know this from the early Stargate research when they were starting to do remote viewing. They found out that a negative a negative impulse or a negative stimuli affected their remote viewer a little bit more or quicker than positive. So just kind of thinking about that as an umbrella, Let's just say that there are people that are out to do malice of forethought, right, or they are having tele pathic experiences and they want to try to connect with someone else. So I'm just going to say, in general, let's say there's a bad telepath. Okay, what practices have you learned? Because I know this question comes up all the time for various different things. But I'm bringing it into telepathy. What practices have you learned for protection? If someone is trying to connect with you telepathically and you feel you feel it, Let's say you're aware of it at a meta level, but you're not caring for their consciousness engaging with yours.
Speaker 6: What can you be there?
Speaker 5: There are any instructive things that you can share with other people in the audience that you've learned in terms of cleansing right your own or or your own subtle bodies and how to deal with that interference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, I mean generally people like to hear that. You know, there's like exercise or meditation or prayer that you can do to kind of protect yourself from that. And I believe that all those things work. So you can do a I mean yeah, so this is another complex question. Uh, you could do a meditation where you visualize golden light around yourself and you ask the universe for protection, and you know that kind of thing. You can if you're more Western oriented, you can you can pray for protection from an angel, a guardian angel, god, or you know, whatever your religion is involved with. But the most sound proof psychic protection is going to be something that you're is. I mean, this is not going to be popular because it's not easy, right, but it's right there in like Buddhism and yoga and all these kind of things, even the Ten Commandments, And this is something that Darren Exo Academia academian calls spiritual hygiene, and I love that term. But if you have a clear conscience and you know, again right speech, right action, right mind, you take care of yourself physically mentally, you have compassion for others, just people on that level, they're not going to be able to mess with you. You know, if you are fortified in that kind of right way of being right, like if you're in touch or you're flowing with the dow, you're somebody with malicious intent using size is not going to be able to mess with you because you're whatever your aura or your subtle body is going to be too strong. You're gonna have protection from higher intelligences that you're constantly in communication with. You have a more direct connection with what people call guardian or thing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Again, it's getting a little wu but things like that. People that are utilizing sigh are just not really going to be able to mess with you.
Speaker 6: I tend to believe that myself, and I totally agree with you.
Speaker 5: I just thought, since it comes up a lot these kind of concepts, it would be nice for people to in the audience hear your answer.
Speaker 6: So thanks for taking the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Courtney, Can I answer that one as well? Which one the one you asked him?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 1: So for me, it's a projection of if you feel that you're trying to enter, you project duty head, douty head, duty head, and they'll picture duty and they it has a tendency to make them not want to enter. So I would recommend douty head.
Speaker 2: But it's kind of like that well, I mean, but in general though, I do want to say, if you go to Paradise PIECEA and we're playing New York not kidding, uh no, but like being in a high vibrational state is kind of a protection in itself. A practice of like meta loving kindness or well wishing, meditation, you know, cleansing, cleansing your mind and your or field and all those kind of ideas are all things that are going to contribute to that.
Speaker 1: All right, So duty had maybe not the best technique, Nathan, I don't know. All right, could work? All right, Courtney, let's go with Cabby buys.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: I mean, if I'm leading off Cabby good byes, I'm just going to say thanks James for being on, you know, the cutting edge of everything and doing all you do and bringing all the great.
Speaker 6: People that you bring to your podcast. It's one of the best.
Speaker 2: And also.
Speaker 5: Just tonight, like being willing to be vulnerable and share experiences that people might not hurt about you and taking that risk. I know that can always be a little bit fopun So thanks for sharing that for people who are listening. And I just love your work, So keep doing all the good things that you do.
Speaker 1: Amen, Debs.
Speaker 3: Well, James, thank you for leading by example for how people should treat other people constantly by being generous and educational and informative and receptive to ideas.
Speaker 7: We appreciate everything that you do one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Always want you back.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Always.
Speaker 4: Yeah, James, I don't ever feel like this is a goodbye, because you're such a accessible and gracious person in our community and we're really grateful to have you on with us and to share the conversation. You've been knocking it out of the park lately. I just want to make sure we pump your show. For those of you haven't had a chance to make your way over to James's YouTube channel engaging the phenomena, you need to get over there asap because there's just gold. He's been just turning out gold lately, a lot of really good content. I don't know how you do it, honestly, you've just been cranking it out. I don't know if you've been keeping these in reserve and just like dumping them strategically. I don't know what you're doing, but it's amazing. So folks give him a watch and a like and subscribe. And he's a great follow too, so he's posting great content all the time on x Well worth your time to engage with James as you engage with the phenomenon. So again, James, thanks for being with us.
Speaker 1: I love James all right, all right, So.
Speaker 6: He's just dead pan.
Speaker 1: We got him with the intro, We got him in smile and laughed with the intro. But I ever forget the first time we had him on and he's like, what the hell is going on here? But James is I know, It's like James is the goat. No I get to Gray. We're all good. I'll say here, it is so engaging the phenomenon. This is how some of us got into this. You know that, you know, I listen to James show, and I messaged him and I decided I wanted to talk about UFOs, and then I start doing the show. Then I met Nathan, and then that's how we came up with calling All Beings and and I told James that he was basically from, you know, a hometown homie. He was from, you know, very close to me, not knowing he actually moved into my hometown, but but went to high school I don't know, six seven miles away. James. Yeah, So all this stuff will be in the show notes, everything that's on his YouTube channel, engaging the phenomenon and this podcast and so forth, you will find that in the show to this episode. But you've inspired everybody here. It's like everybody, like everybody here just loves having you on because it's like, I mean, we're talking to a friend, for one thing, but a friend who's really knowledgeable and is more well read than any of us on this topic. So it's always edifying for us. And then obviously you know a personal friendship that all of us have with you individually. So James, thank you so much for doing this. It's an honor that you would join us again, and we'll just be waiting till the next time.
Speaker 2: You know, I appreciate you guys having me on. You guys are all doing the same thing I'm doing, so it's always yes, Oh, of course you are. You're all engaging the phenomenon in different ways, right.
Speaker 1: I guess so yeah. I mean, I'm not sure what it is I'm doing, but if I'm engaging the phenomenon, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: I say phenomenon daily, but it does not often answer back.
Speaker 1: Debs man, you're the best, So thank you, James on behalf of James, I, Dolly, Nathan, Debs and Courtney. This is DJ saying peace out, one love, We'll see you down the road. And we're always wondering what's up around the Bend.