Speaker 1: I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host Chris Matthew. Today my guest is jahanstur Be sure and check out our FKN shirts and hoodies available now. We have a link right in the description.
Speaker 2: Be sure and.
Speaker 1: Go check that out. Watch my films A Calt Louisiana is on twob Doors of Perception on Amazon Prime. I am booking guests for September. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Knowledgenews at gmail dot com. Today, I want to welcome back to the show, Jahanstur. He is a self sabotage coach, hypnotherapist and host of two podcasts, The Boundless Authenticity Podcast and Why You Self Sabotage. Jayhann, Welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 2: It's good to be back. I'm doing good.
Speaker 1: It's great to have you back.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to this discussion today. You wanted to get into past life regression. Although I've done a few shows about this in the past, not for a while. I've also never had a past life regression myself. I've even had some episodes where my guest claims that past lives don't even exist. Although I consider all the possibilities. As of now, the evidence from all the personal accounts that I've heard point to the very strong possibility that multiple incarnations are part of this human experience. So I'm really looking forward to getting your insights into everything. Before we get into it, remind the audience just a little about yourself and let them know how they can find more.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, I am a hypnotherapist and I do regression therapy and I specialize in self sabotage, and I do a lot of coaching around that kind of stuff and a lot of work with addictions, healing injuries, different things as well. You can find me at heal Self's appotage dot com. You can listen to the podcast Boundless Authenticity and uh yeah, if you just look me up, you'll find something on me somewhere right on.
Speaker 1: How long have you been doing past life regressions?
Speaker 3: Honestly, for most of my career, I've been doing it, so about eleven twelve years. I've been doing it for sure, because I remember I got into all of this kind of stuff. Why shouldn't I got into all this kind of stuff because of it? I was convinced because I had one and I received a healing from that experience.
Speaker 2: So I realized that there's.
Speaker 3: Something to it, whatever it was at the time, and I realized that, oh my gosh, like the subconscious mind is where everything is at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, I'm assuming these regressions are done in a hypnotic state, is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know I really hate that term, and you know it was going to come in hot with all this information because I always question all the other narratives, right. I always come with some bullshit that it's different from what everybody else says, right, because I don't like to be honest and I don't like to be sensational. The thing is is that when you have an emotional reaction to something with your behavior, you're regressing to a point where you learn that.
Speaker 2: Right, So if you take.
Speaker 3: The woo woo and the mysticism out of the statement past life regression, you just normalize it to a regular human experience. Then everyone does this when you dream at night and you start piecing together information from lives that you know experience is in your life, then you're regressing technically. So it's no different to when you are daydreaming or anything like that. And again we've broke the issue of what is not hypnosis, And it's not a lot of stuff that's not hypnosis because it's just a function of the brain so that you don't have a series of mini strokes. You have to process trillions of bits of information every day in an overstimulated environment.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: This is why when you know, the most common example is when you're driving, you just forget and you zone out and you reach your destination and you don't realize all the stuff you've passed because you just have to take in so much information.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's no different to anything like that.
Speaker 1: Do you always hear hypnosis spoken of as if some people aren't open to it or some people can't be hypnotized. Let's demystify hypnosis and talk more about what exactly is happening, what you're doing for the person, a little bit about the process.
Speaker 2: So I think that.
Speaker 3: What I'm doing for the person is is showing themselves that they have access to any part of their life that they would like to improve, investigate, or solve problems. Now I mentioned addictions, so let's use that as an example. Many times, when you regress someone, they won't always go to a past life in the muria or something like that, although that could happen. They will go to a point in time in this life where something significant happened that is linked to the reaction that they're having. You know, the reason why they chose to become an addict, right, something that's unresolved. So all I'm really doing is helping that person to vary, cleverly and safely figure out what the subconscious mind wants them to take a look at so that they can heal. And of course the subconscious is speaking in images and stories and emotions, and so you're just looking for stories that will help to release fear, grief, shame that you've been carried for years.
Speaker 1: You know, something else I've often heard that I'd like to debunk in a sense is the possibility of a hypnotherapist leaving suggestions or leading that person to an understanding of something more along the lines of what the hypnotherapists would like to hear rather than their real experiences. How can we tell if it's just the imagination that's kicking in our real experiences are being explored.
Speaker 3: I think that there is a mainstream idea of hypnotism that comes from stage hypnotism that people are locked into, and so there can.
Speaker 2: Be that fear.
Speaker 3: I do know that there are some unethical hypnotists that exist, that are born certified that instead of listening and fully collaborating with the client, they may just implant suggestions in a way to just you know, get it over and done with and get them out of the office, right. But that's actually unethical, and that's a chargeable offense. So you know, I don't think that that's really good if that's happening anywhere. But there's nothing but fear about the process. It's collaborative, you'reine control, and it usually begins with a top down so you find out what the issue is. Most people know and they will tell you what they've been struggling with and then you say, okay, well let's get to the root of that. And then it becomes that process of figuring out how the subconscious is communicating through symbolism, and then you can really.
Speaker 1: And what would you tell those people that don't believe in past lives question a lot of hip techniques and may believe that it's only the imagination of the person that is being accessed during these experiences. What would you tell those people?
Speaker 3: I would tell those people to do a little bit more research on that topic, because there are so many instances where a person has done a regression and then weeks later they've come across newspaper articles that correlate directly the historical incidents that they experienced that they did not know about before they accessed that regression. And so, honestly, I think the reason why past life gets buried in the algorithm and they're making it hard for people who practice QHHT and all these different things to have a presence online is that if this became a valid source of evidence in a testimonial, a lot of wicked people would be in jail after the fact, because it's kind of like how they use psychics in police investigations. If past life regression becomes a normalized tool in solving historical crimes that have affected a lot of people, there would be a lot of evidence to correlate. So sometimes people do have a little bit of cryptomnesia, which is the name that is given to the phenomenon when the subconscious mind pieces together things that it has witnessed before in order to explain something. But for the most part, a lot of it is historically accurate, and a lot of it correlates to things that people are actually dealing within their own life.
Speaker 1: As it relates to your modality specifically. Would you say that it works on anyone or is it only some people.
Speaker 3: I've done so many hundreds of sub sessions and there's nobody that's ever had any issue, So I don't know. Maybe there's people out there that can't be hypnotized, but I haven't met one yet.
Speaker 1: Do you think that a state of mind, or even if the person is abusing substances of some kind and they're under the influence, would that affect the experience.
Speaker 3: I think it would affect the experience. It could deepen it, or it could make it worse. Being under the influence of drugs is more likely to do some kind of psychedelic effect than it is to actually bring I'm not sure how to describe that, but to bring forth real true messages like you might start seeing machines. Who knows, but I always make sure that anybody I work with that even if they do like smoke weed or something, that they don't do that before they come to the session.
Speaker 1: Let's get to some of your talking points. Does a person have to have belief in past lives for the experience to work? Have you ever worked with a person that, like I was mentioning earlier, has no belief in this that after the experience they're now a believer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And as I said, there's a talk down that happens before the whole thing where we just discuss what the issue is, why you want to try it, things like that, And usually when you have that discussion, it's because the subconscious is hiding information and so this is.
Speaker 2: Not your fault.
Speaker 3: It's just that the subconscious is in charge of so much tough issues that you've been through. We've all been through some hard stuff in life and it's tough for you to look at, and because it causes emotion, the subconscious mind doesn't want to prioritize it, and so it will hide these things. In compartments that, with a skilled practitioner, you access those things. Now, let's use a healing for example. I do a lot of healings. A lot of people have injuries and they just want to come and do that, and they're nervous because they know that they may find something in there that they've been holding on too, that they don't want to let go of because it hurts to let go of it. It's not because that they don't want to let go of it because they're terrible. It's just because there's fear that comes up. Nobody likes to feel fear, right, It's a normal thing we all do, and so it can be difficult to get a person to settle sometimes because of that effect. But mostly it's very very gentle and people end up loving it. And usually the outcome I get is I want to do it again. Right, So I think if just to answer that question directly, believing in past lives is not the most important question. It works whether you believe in it or not, because you daydream, you have thoughts, you have emotions, all these things. It's just a way of accessing this information, So you don't have to believe in reincarnation for a past life regression to work. Some people might view it and experience it and it's so real for them that it's a genuine past life, and others may see it as just the subconscious talking to them with symbolism, and both of those things from a therapeutic perspective are equally as valuable.
Speaker 1: What do these regressions tell you about the nature of time itself? Do you think this is all essentially unfolding at the same time, and on top of that there may be multiple versions of different incarnations.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't want to nail that down to one answer. I don't want to do the Dolores Kennon thing. I don't want to say that we're all star seeds and we've all been here before and in these kinds of things like that. I want to be straightforward. You could experience something that you genuinely experienced before and you feel it in your bones, and you're like, oh, I really was there, and you would know how you died, and you would know you know that your mother in this lifetime was a cousin or something in a previous lifetime, and they may confirm that for you in real life. But I think the most important fact is that the subconscious is not interested in being historically accurate. It's interested in being emotionally accurate. So if somebody is struggling with a lifelong challenge an injury that they had when they were young, that maybe when the rainfalls, it hurts twenty years later and they come and they say, every time the rainfalls, I have an injury in my ankle. And you work with that and you access a memory and it so turns out that they had the experience of hurting themselves in this past life before you find out it's residual pain that's left over. Then you help that person release it and they call you three months later and they're like, I don't know what you did, but this really worked and I haven't had any pain since.
Speaker 2: That's a win, right.
Speaker 3: So I think if you view the answer to that question through the lens of the subconscious, is always just trying to help us. It's trying to help us cope with normal, everyday experiences that are not our fault because we live in a system that's designed to keep us stuck. Then you can make some really beautiful connections with experiences that you've had, whether it's in this life or any other fictional life, that really help you move forward. And I think that that is the most important thing that people shouldn't lose of where this is concerned, because, like I said, all that star seed stuff is great, but being a star seed doesn't necessarily solve your problems or pay your bills, right, So I try to take a really groaned approach to this kind of stuff, but I also honor the fact that people are having these experiences.
Speaker 1: Let's get deeper into the healing aspect. Obviously it can trigger emotional healing healing from trauma, but you mentioned physical pain. Maybe you could give us some more examples of what kinds of healing this can bring about.
Speaker 3: I'm working with a client right now. This has been off and on, and he was a paramedic. He was simply lifting the patient up on the gurney into the vehicle and he injured its back and firs.
Speaker 2: Like basically, a lot.
Speaker 3: Of personal experiences happened for him that he didn't make the connection between the trauma that was happening in his life and the holding of pain emotionally in his body. So when that happened, all of this emotional tension accumulated in the area where the injury actually occurred, where he pulled that muscle, and physical therapy could not solve the problem. Okay, So he went to physical therapy for years and it didn't do anything. Eventually he got fed up and he called me because I'm in the book. So I get a lot of people that call me up out of the blue and they're like yelling at me with their problems. This person did this, and this other person did that, and I went to the doctor and this didn't work. Helped me right, and I feel sorry for him, and you know, a couple of three or four sessions with me and then the problem is gone. They're like, I don't know what just happened, Like I didn't even think this was gonna work. A lot of people are like this should not be working, Like this doesn't make any sense that this is working.
Speaker 2: And I think that.
Speaker 3: Primarily what neuroscience and people like BESL vander Kok have proven about trauma being stored in the body is the most critical insight, because again, we're all having these normal experiences that are outside of our control, and when we don't resolve those things fully, it can get trapped in the body. We can get hurt, and it just likes to go to these areas that we have a physical injury, and it can hang out there and that becomes the signal to do something different about the problem. Right.
Speaker 1: I heard a few experiences where people had chronic pain in some area or another, and when they did the regression, they found out that in a past life long ago, they were either stabbed in that area or shot in that area. They had a traumatic event for the specific area that they're feeling pain, and it carried over to their current incarnation. This is also linked to whatch you're discussing. Does that happen often?
Speaker 3: Let me use myself as an example. Yes, it does happen often. But like I said, I got into this because I experienced something like that. So I'd been in asthmatic my whole life and I had this past life regression. It was very innocent. I just tried it for the first time. I found out that I died in that lifetime in a pool of quicksand and I was born into this life with severe asthma. So when I had that past life regression, the asthma went away completely, mysteriously, unexplainably. I haven't had a sympantom since this is way over a decade, okay, And that does happen to people. Whatever it is goes away.
Speaker 1: From what I heard as well. Traumatic deaths can reflect in your life in many different ways, even emotionally mentally, can link back to traumatic death in a previous life, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it can.
Speaker 3: I mean something like that can be so traumatic that it travels with you across timelines. You know, it's downloaded back into your consciousness when you return here. And I think that one of the phenomenons that actually makes me laugh is when people actually show up and they're hoping that they were a king or a queen or something, and then it's very mundane, like they were just a peasant somewhere and just walking and it fell over and died because they had dysentery or something like that, you know. And I think there's a lot of sensationalism that make it entertaining, but those are mainly experiences that don't happen. It's usually very ordinary experiences of life. One of the most common themes is people who had very ordinary short lives. And there's a diet because historically people weren't that healthy back in the day, right throughout history, there were so many challenges with getting enough food and things like that. But then if somebody's struggling and they have something happening in this life cancer or in fact, you might have to edit that out because that might get you, uh, you're good, that might get you hit because she can't make these well, I'm not making a claim anyway, but I've seen these things happen. I've seen tumors, I've seen lifelong chronic illness.
Speaker 2: Just that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Dissipate after a certain number of sessions. It's different for everyone because this person is releasing grief or fear or shame or something that they've carried for a long time. Some people, I think you asked me this question and I didn't answer earlier. It is, you know, you hear a lot of spiritual people talking about timelines and stuff, but it is like accessing those timelines sometimes, and people do have what we call parallel timelines, where sometimes in one session they witness two or three different versions of themselves doing something similar in different lifetimes. And that's because the issue that they're having has repeated so many times throughout history.
Speaker 2: Right, So.
Speaker 3: Again, whether it's bullshit or whether it actually works, I leave that to the person to decide. The person that experiences it should decide that. For themselves after trying it out, honestly, because until you try it, you don't fully understand the process.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a client that had a previous experience as something other than a human, maybe an animal or even an alien.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you're getting into the real weird territory. A lot of that.
Speaker 3: There has been a lot of that, and there is a lot of that that is going on. I actually think this is probably gould be a good time to talk about the event that me and Laura Van Tyne are having. It starts tomorrow this every second Saturday of the month until December, and I'm assuming there will be a link in the show notes for this. Anybody wants to sign up. And it's really all about exploring that question because you do get a lot of spiritual attacks that are uncovered due to the regression process. You realize that something that's happening in a person's life, a brain fog or depression or chronic illness, is linked to a spiritual attack. And what is happening is that because you're in the subconscious mind, which grants access to the spiritual realm, a lot of people are experiencing things in their life that are totally not their fault. That are totally happening because an entity has gained access to them, or you do see these people that they find out okay, yeah, they have some kind of Reptilian connection or Nordic connection or arcturin or something like that.
Speaker 2: In another life.
Speaker 3: The secret space thing comes up a lot for a lot of people. Really, yeah, people uncover those kinds of memories, People uncover mk ultra memories, things like that. So that again is why there's so much of an attack on this modality to bury it in the algorithm and stuff, because of the amount of information that you can uncover with it, whether it's the modality in itself or that the person feels safe enough that their subconscious says, hey, this thing happened to you.
Speaker 2: You know, you've got to decide that for yourself.
Speaker 1: Does the person's subconscious decide where it's going to go during the set and if it's going to go to a past life trauma or if it's going to decide to go to a trauma they experienced in this life. Is it up to the subconscious itself to decide.
Speaker 3: It's always about what's safe to touch at the moment, and usually if something's been happening for a person for a long time and it's been really painful and hard to look at, the subconscious is, especially if they're having a lot of stress or physical ailments as a result of it, the subconscious is just like, we have to do something about this, because the whole nervous system is getting affected in such a way that the subconscious actually wants you to see what's going on, so you can start to resolve it a little bit. But then other times, like I said, if it's really protective, the subconscious will put it away for storage and it won't let you see everything because it's just not gonna put you in a position to get hurt, at least not all that wants right, So it again, it's kind of like fishing in a way. I think the most important aspect of that.
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 3: If you do nothing in a session except for inform a person and empower them to take a deeper look at something that's been going on, you can help them to connect more with the psychological side of things and the spiritual side of things and somewhere in between, and at the very least they'll have new tools and new ways of looking at things that they can begin to heal.
Speaker 1: While we're in the realm of the subconscious. You mentioned in your talking points the role that the subconscious mind plays. You also mention that the subconscious gives access to the spiritual realms. Can we get a little deeper into that.
Speaker 3: We can get deeper, be a little bit more specific, so we can get real deep.
Speaker 1: We can dive into how the subconscious connects with the spiritual realm, what it's giving access to, when that is happening, how that is happening.
Speaker 3: So on every time. Let me see easiest way to explain it. Every time you close your eyes, you're in the subconscious mind. Subconscious mind literally goes, hey, you want to see this, And because it shows you images, pictures, things like that, symbols, auditory things, you'll start to get all this information coming in if you just wait.
Speaker 2: This is why meditation works so well for.
Speaker 3: People to see things that have been hurting them. And again, I like to say that prayer is talking to God, but meditation is when God.
Speaker 2: Is talking to you.
Speaker 3: So when you put it in that context, we have been given the subconscious, which carries so much information so that we can actually have storage and have act says to the spiritual realms, because everything that has ever been known lives in the subconscious and so when you're working in regression, you can take a person to a point where they remember things, or they can learn things that they had forgotten or maybe they didn't know before. Oftentimes you hear spiritual healers talking about the Akashic records, etc. All of that is connected to the subconscious mind. I don't like that there are so many different names and stuff because it makes it confusing.
Speaker 2: If you just say subconscious conscious.
Speaker 3: Everybody can get it right, and you want to make this information really accessible.
Speaker 1: That would also mean that our imagination is connected with the spiritual realms as well, and at times what we believe is our imagination maybe something with more intelligence.
Speaker 3: And the thing about harnessing consciousness is that you have the power to discern between what's in imagination and what is your intuition, right, And oftentimes I think that there's a lot of language that is used as well, especially within religious contexts, that don't necessarily explain the difference between imagination and having a vision that's prophetic. So you hear terms in religion like cast down imaginations. But what it's saying is in a short way, is that if you're getting attacked by something that's demonic, it's trying to influence you, it's going to take you down this fantasy path.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But if you sit around and you see you want to create something and you visualize it, that's the better use of your imagination, because consciousness can only create something once it has been witnessed. It would be ridiculous if a great painter from Days dawn By just sat down and said, Hey, I'm just going to start drawing stickment on this, and you know it's going to be the best painting you've ever seen. Now, there had to be some kind of inspiration, some kind of visual input that came from somewhere. He had to have access to the subconscious to pull this idea, this creativity out of the ether, right. And so I'm sure we've all had experiences where we just had an idea to do something, we don't know where the idea came from. So that again tells you the power of the subconscious and how it's linked to imagination, and how you need to know the difference, because if something is telling you to do something bad and you feel okay, this is a bad idea, then analyze that right, and then every time you do that, you get a little bit stronger at developing those faculties. And the word discernment gets thrown around like dirty underwear online, but you developed by practicing honoring what you think is your intuition or imagination or creative impulse.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about why emotional patterns keep repeating in our lives.
Speaker 3: Some of us have had some things that happen to us that we're so heinous and it's stuck in the body and it's harder to look at it than it is to let it. I guess, stay and keep you in sabotage, you know. And again I want people to understand that the most important information is that this is not your fault. We have these bodies, and the body does what it does, and the entire subconscious mechanism is really just about keeping you safe. And when you have something that's trying to keep you safe, it's kind of like dealing with a child that you know the child doesn't have the language to understand something bad happened, because if you use certain language, you would scare that child. That child would start crying right, So everything is geared around us staying safe and out of trouble, and when your emotions around something that happened to you are so tough to look at, your mind's not really going to want to deal with that. It's not that you're running from it. And I think that, you know, I've been guilty of using that kind of language in the past, but I understand that.
Speaker 2: It's hard. It's tough.
Speaker 3: And until somebody comes along and starts teaching this kind of stuff in school and tells you, hey, you know, your life is going to be hard.
Speaker 2: There's going to be a lot of things you.
Speaker 3: Can't process, but here's how you do it, then a lot of us are still going to struggle because nobody tells us how to do it and what to do about it.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's possible for a person to access past life memories on their own.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm not the biggest fan of psychedelics because I know there's a lot of stuff that goes on with the exploitation and the misuse of it, so I wouldn't recommend that, but a lot of that's what's happening in the use of psychedelics.
Speaker 2: A person is just.
Speaker 3: Stuck in patterns of living normal, everyday living that it's too much to look at unless they have a skilled practitioner, And so doing psychedelics can often help someone who has a lot of stuff going on to see what's most important for them. So it's very important that when you do psychedelics or you go to someone that does regression, that they also give you the correct aftercare and teach you how to analyze the experience and what happened so that you can really understand how to connect the dots. And I think that some people are already doing this. I think it's probably very common. Many people are meditating and they have visions of past lives and they're able to connect the dots.
Speaker 2: I just think that with a topic like this, and you.
Speaker 3: Have symptoms to something and you know it's bothering you, reaching out to somebody that does this kind of work can be really effective because symptoms are just solutions waiting to be discovered, if that makes sense. When you have something and it's symptomatic, there's things that you need to look at, and it doesn't have to be any more difficult than that. You just think to yourself, Okay, there's some things that I may need to look at. And so I would tell anyone to go and have a chat with any any kind of heal or any kind of therapists to try to begin to figure out what direction you need to go in and what's going to work for you, because these days what's happening is that a lot of traditional therapy isn't working because it's just talking about stuff, and oftentimes because things are so hard, the therapist doesn't want to necessarily go to a dark place that's going to trigger you all at once. Oftentimes you need different modalities. Someone may have a combination of traditional therapy, breaking healing, hypnosis.
Speaker 2: Different things.
Speaker 3: Somebody may have to get a healing, They may have to work with a natural path or their physician. And I do work with doctors and dentists and the other therapists and psychiatrists to get to the root of people's problems. It's a team effort, and a lot of practitioners are really really open to using the holistic modalities now to solve problems. So it's really about understanding that an individual person is going to have a certain number of key factors, a certain number of steps that are going to work powerfully for them. It's not a one size fits all thing, and I think that practitioners need to have the humility to really understand that and know that they can't fix it all, and to have a network of people that they can work with that they can get people's problems solved.
Speaker 1: Earlier, you mentioned spiritual attacks. Are you able to discern whether or not a person is under a spiritual attack by the regression work that you've done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen quite a lot of spiritual attacks, and sometimes sometimes where the person is at based on their life circumstances, what they've learned in life, you see it and you can't talk to them about it in a way that is going to be too scary, or you can't talk to them about it at all. But lately, within the past few years, I've been seeing a lot of spiritual attacks where people are carrying out old emotional patterns and they can't get rid of them, especially an addiction where this entity is attached itself to them and it's trying to siphon away the energy because it's their food. And I think we talked about this in the last clip, and good God, that last clip went viral by accident. But these things do happen, and we also have to understand that again that's not our fault because these things just jump on us. The best way for me to explain it actually is like a tick. You're walking through the forest or a fields somewhere, and a tick is just sticking its legs out trying to jump on attached to anything that passes by. Right, how does it do that? Ticks relight on static energy, electromagnetic energy, So you walk past and it sticks its leg out, and the electromagnetic energy from your body, which is your natural body's energy, magnetizes it and it gets on you. So ticks don't actually jump, they get magnetized towards you. And these entities are the same. So you walk through an area that may be haunted, and you go home and this parasite has attached itself to you. You go into your office and there's a couple negative people or the space that the office is in the building as history.
Speaker 2: All this stuff is outside.
Speaker 3: Of your fault, and it just you end up in these situations where something stuck to you.
Speaker 1: So can you pick it up from another person that you come into contact with. They may have some nasty stuff on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can, Yeah, you can.
Speaker 3: It's about understanding and this is the stuff that we're going to go through in that course as well, by the way that we have certain levels of access. Most of it's not our fault. And like I have famously said before, you got to stop watching the Hollywood stuff, you got to stop listening to the darker music, because last time I told you about they put these energetic containers up they set up for the war, and they if they want to put spirits in music to make you do certain things.
Speaker 2: Less us.
Speaker 3: Cardi b as an example, there's a very popular clip of her on the internet where she's crying and she's talking about I don't want to be a part of this anymore. I just want to be a mother. I just want to be a good person. Because she started to realize that the music that she was making was getting these entities attached to it, and they were making her say and do the things that she was doing, and she wanted to get a break from that. So a lot of artists are actually coming out now and saying, you know, I need a break from this because there's something inherently dark in the spiritual realm. That's affecting me, and I know it's affecting those that are listening. Well, you can listen to a song and you should probably clear yourself after listening to your favorite song because whatever behavior that demon does is what that song is going to portray. Right, If it's anger, the lyrics are going to be angry. If it's lustful behavior, lasciviousness, loose, you know, lacking in morality, and different things like that, those lyrics will portray that. Or something about the arrangement is going to portray that and accent that. And like I said before, they do take these things to the Masonic temples and they pray for these entities to come on them. Why mostly because it's good for business, because when you're in a state of unawareness, that's the best time to attack you. But if you're spiritually ready, as they say, if you stay preyed up, it's gonna be harder to attack you. So they have to do these things in ways that will grant access, you know. Unforgiveness grants access, Resentment, shame grants access. Being afraid grants access, you know, And like I said, consciousness recreates whatever it witnesses. So if you watch a movie and there's killing in it, then you just need to witness it to grant access. And that electromagnetic parasite like a tick, is just hanging out somewhere, just flying around. It's similar if you really think about similar to the concept of disembodied spirits that you hear about.
Speaker 2: It's literally like that they're.
Speaker 3: Just flying around looking for people to attach to based on your lower emotional states.
Speaker 1: You mentioned how past life regressions can help with relationships, self worth, and self sabotage. Could you give us some examples of some of the most profound owned healings and changes that you've seen in people.
Speaker 3: I have seen people who can't keep a dollar in their bucket to save their lives become successful at business after a number of years. I've seen people who were cocaine addicts and alcoholics recover and put that down permanently. I've seen people who were raped and who were assaulted by other people, abused by parents recover from the trauma and move forward with their lives and do positive things with their lives. I've seen people who were having relationship challenges that one would fight with the other and they had basically these agreements that they'd made to push anyone that got close to them away becau because in a past life they were beaten up, or they were exploited, or other things like that.
Speaker 2: So I've seen a number of things. I've seen people that were Jesus.
Speaker 3: I've seen people that and when I say they were Jesus, there weren't just the Jesus.
Speaker 2: The Jesus was actually there.
Speaker 3: I've seen people who've been crucified and it was a whole set of them. So it wasn't just that there was This is where it gets controversial again. This will probably go viral. Whereas like one, it wasn't just one Jesus. It was like a whole field of them on the crucifixes being crucified for giving the information that they were giving about consciousness, raising your consciousness about all the things that make us good as human beings, right, that make us powerful, that the parasites don't want us to know. So I've seen things like that that affected people, and the reason why they had certain fears or health issues, or money issues or relationship issues is because of the shame that they experience. One guy was being crucified and he saw his wife looking at him with so much fear, and you know, different emotions that carried that throughout lifetimes. There's been so many different things. I'm sure you have questions that I let you jump in.
Speaker 1: I just have to ask you about the multiple Jesuses. Yeah, what was it that there were many people that were crucified that were spiritual leaders that were teaching similar teachings as Jesus? Or were there several people that were known as Jesus throughout different times?
Speaker 3: Speculatively Again, what I would say is that it appears as though the story that we know of the Jesus is just one telling of experience of one person that was given this high level of consciousness that had very little barrier once it received a human body, because the whole purpose of having a human body is to have the experience of the flesh, right, and it is probably one of the most popular experiences. But it appears as though every time. Actually, what I've heard specifically, just to be real transparent, as I've heard that there have been millions of them, these Christed souls that have come in that have tried to do this work. But it's more like as soon as they get here and they start doing certain things, they get found and they get killed. And I have come to the realization that that is why if you read the Bible, Jesus knows that this thing is going to happen to him, like there's no other way around it, that he's going to have to die, right, And if you really think about it, it's kind of very nonchal I was like, shit, I'm gonna get killed again kind of and that made sense to me when I heard it. And so I've had experiences as well where I've taken people to see their spirit guides, and I've seen people visit and talk with.
Speaker 2: God and stuff like that and ask questions.
Speaker 3: God is like, Uh, can't tell you that, but I can tell you this other thing.
Speaker 2: And it's not always like what you would expect.
Speaker 3: God is not as chatty as you think, because it's the way it comes up. Is like, but there is this extremely bright, multi colored force just emanating from somewhere. You can't really tell where it's coming from, but it has this presence. It's very silent, and it's very matter of fact, and you can.
Speaker 2: Ask it questions.
Speaker 3: And people have asked God questions about their life and sometimes when they say, hey, so God, why did you let this thing happen?
Speaker 2: God didn't say damn thing?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, And it's like the answer to that is because it's for you to figure out and do something about it. I can't tell you why I did something, you know, but people do receive a lot of clarity from these conversations. So again, this is where I say whether this is fictional or whether this is really happening. I've never met a person that didn't gather insight from their life and move on, move forward, right.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get deeper into your thoughts about the afterlife itself, not to call out any specific guess, but recently I did a show the Guess that day. He's also doing regressions for people, and he has a psychic that's there helping him, and he claims once they get to certain parts of the regression and where people are having memories of past lives or near death experiences or their life review, when they focus in on the beings giving the life review, it's claimed that they always turn into great aliens, reptilians, some kind of arconic being that is posing as a loved one or a guide or a sended master to try and convince you to go back and live your life again so they can feed off your loosh. It's a pretty bleak perspective. And like I said, I consider many possibilities, but I'm not sure about this one. I find it interesting, to say the least. What are your thoughts about the afterlife, the possibility of a life review being a deception, a white light trap? Do you think there is a way out of here?
Speaker 3: I'm laughing because I think that there's a lot of people on the Internet that just want something to talk about. And it's true, It's true they think that the crazier it is, the greater of a selling point it's going to be. And I wouldn't trivialize the experience of having a life review by claiming that reptilians are involved or some other art content being are involved. I think that the reason why civilizations have left us this information, these concepts, is for us to contemplate on our potential as a fragment of consciousness and to try to maximize that potential. So I think that when someone is saying stuff like that, you have to be very careful because people already struggle with a fear of death. Yeah, yeah, And people already tend to internalize. I think that this is true. But people who are actually bad people do struggle to a certain degree with knowing that they're bad people, unless, of course, they're just completely infested with with you know, psychopaths, or infested with parasites or something like that, right to where there's no awareness of it. And so I think that it's ridiculous because the one thing that I have learned from past life regressions that have gone wild and a way out there is that God does send us. We do get sent here. I don't think it's I've never experienced any information, So I don't want to say that anybody else is wrong, but I've never experienced any information where someone said, oh, I can see the room that I'm in where I'm choosing this life. I think that we do just get given a fragment of consciousness to have an experience to continue to create whatever needs to be created, because it's about problem solving. It's about having a problem sending a part of myself being God into this life to create something new and to have as many infinite, basically experiences that are not exactly the same thing every time, right, just to keep that short. So when people talk about life reviews being deceptive and they're trying to send you back to live your life over and over again, I think that's actually disrespectful to God. Because there is this creative force. You look at everything around you and you see that it has come from somewhere. People always talk about the anonachi and all this stuff that, like, Okay, who created the anonaki?
Speaker 2: Where did that come from?
Speaker 3: You can't You always end up in this very childlike way of thinking where it's like, okay, well then who created that?
Speaker 2: Who created this? Who created God? You know? And ultimately something had to create everything.
Speaker 3: Right, So to just say that there's reptilians that are stealing your life force and sending you back into a life, I don't think that that makes any damn sense. When you analyze all the information, you analyze what people have learned from near death experiences and stuff like that, how many people have positive experiences compared to how many people say they've been to hell or how many people say that they've had life reviews and things like that, Right, there's more information that points to it. What do I should say that points to what that person said? Is being ridiculous than there is not.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about your process. If a person is interested in getting a regression from you, what should they expect.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's very relaxed.
Speaker 3: I am just I should say that, I am just very interested in making you feel comfortable so that you can get to the root of what it is that's been bothering you.
Speaker 2: My goal is never to tell people what to believe.
Speaker 3: It's about creating a space where any perspective that you have can just be explored with curiosity, right, And I'm not focusing on purely psychological or purely spiritual. It's about you harnessing your intuition, telling me what you think is going on. I'm not trying to heal your memories. We're just healing the emotional meanings that you've attached to it. We're looking back at experiences, if it's something in childhood or teenage years, or something that you learned. We're just taking a curious, innocent look at it to see exactly what it is that has been happening. And I don't want to make any broad based claims, but you probably will get insight and you probably will get results from it. Because I haven't seen anyone that hasn't.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 3: Really about letting that person shape their life in a more positive and empowering way by removing all of the other life stuff that gets in the way.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And you can do this remotely like over zoom m yep. Are there any other aspects of hypnosis, past life regressions, people's experiences, or anything that we missed or didn't cover yet that she'd liked to close out on.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I think that the one thing that gets missed is that people so very quickly jump into the Brian Weist thing many Lives, many Masters, or the Dolores Cannon thing star seeds, and you know, all the stuff that she wrote about in Convoluted Universe and things like that, and they miss the result. They actually just missed the end result of any therapeutic process is about relieving a person of fear and disempowerment and shame and guilt and all these things that are holding them back in one area. And I have to say, it's not a replacement for therapy or medical care, but it works.
Speaker 2: Along those things.
Speaker 3: Because it's about reaching a part of you that logic just can't reach. That's what gets missed the most.
Speaker 1: Right on, man, Jay Han one more time, tell us about your event coming up and how people can find out more about you.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, if you have ever had a heaviness that you can't explain, if you've ever had something that you know, you just can't quite put your finger on it, and maybe you're stressed out, Maybe you're having an addiction and you had therapy and have all these things that you've done.
Speaker 2: For it, but it doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Maybe it could be something deeper, and maybe you've never found an explanation that really fits that. So sometimes two people can have similar experiences for completely different reasons. Somebody could be carrying an old emotional pattern and another person could be experiencing something that they can only understand through a spiritual lens. And most of the time those lenses that we're looking at these things through aren't always as clear as.
Speaker 2: We would like to think.
Speaker 3: So one of the biggest questions that I get asked and that Laura gets asked, is how can I tell the difference between an old childhood pattern, an emotional wound, and a negative entity? And so we are addressing that question and giving the answers. So it starts tomorrow, Saturday, August eighth, and it's going to be every second Saturday until December, where it ends with a group regression where everyone is going to be put into their own container and we will help go through whatever challenges they might be having. So you can get the link in the show notes and sign up if you want. There is a fifteen percent off discount. Take fifteen if you want to get your discount. And I hope to see a lot of people there.
Speaker 1: Excellent, I'll have that all available easily in the description. We'll have to do this again as usual until next time. Everyone, have an excellent evening. We will talk again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: See y'all.
Speaker 1: Then watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now's the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness product that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep Starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history. Hello friends, if you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey, but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule. Check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description, and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order.