Speaker 1: Mother, our Post forty percent brand flakes really the best tasting cereal of them all.
Speaker 2: Well, your father says so, and father knows best.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's father knows best.
Speaker 4: Transcribed in Hollywood starring Robert Young as father. A half hour visit with your neighbors, the Andersons, brought to you by Instant Sanka, the delicious coffee that lets you sleep, and Post forty percent brand flakes.
Speaker 3: Mother.
Speaker 4: Next time you're choosing a cereal, remember new Post brand flakes. Give your family all the important keep regular benefits of brand in a cereal with a delicious new magic oven flavor. Insist on Post brand plates, the cereal preferred and eaten by far more people than any other brand plates. They're wonderful for breakfast, lunch, or in between meals. So get Post brand flakes this weekend. They're good and so good for you. Well, the town of Springfield is lovely to behold this Christmas Eve. About noon today, the first snowflakes began to fall, and soon the air was filled with the whirling cristals came down heavily all afternoon. Now every lawn and park is white, every roof and chimney top and out on Maple Street. This frosty Christmas Eve. Every house seems to have its windows brightly aglobe. Every house that is, except the Andersons.
Speaker 3: They're not home, you see there. Well, let's go back to ten o'clock this morning.
Speaker 4: Margaret was wrapping packages on the dining room table and Jim was helping her, like this.
Speaker 2: Hold your finger on this, will you dear? There? We are that not should hold? Don't you think?
Speaker 3: Honey?
Speaker 5: Are you planning to send me along with the package?
Speaker 2: What's the matter?
Speaker 3: You tied my thumb in there?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry there. Yeah, I wonder if there's anyone I've forgotten.
Speaker 5: Well, from the number of packages scattered around here, you couldn't have forgotten anyone.
Speaker 3: Not in Springfield anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're not so many there. It just looks like a lot.
Speaker 3: I can't figure it out. We don't know that many people, all right.
Speaker 2: Now, Look, this one goes to the Kirby's. You remember last year they gave us that lovely salad bowl and we only sent them a card. M hm. This one is for the Morrises. I feel we certainly owe them a gift.
Speaker 3: But honey, now wait, you.
Speaker 2: Asked a question, and I'm answering you. This package goes to the Rodneys. I didn't send them a thing last year, and the year before that they gave us that huge box of pears, I know. But the big boxes for the Carters. And then there's the Blakes and the Rogers and the Millbanks send the duke Plains and the Newman's and the Lewises. They all gave us something last Christmas. You see. I keep a record of these things, dear, I have it all written down.
Speaker 5: Fine, I'm not objecting to the idea of remembering our friends at Christmas.
Speaker 2: Well you wondered why all the packages.
Speaker 3: Well, it just seems that suddenly Christmas has lost something. It used to be so much simpler.
Speaker 5: The spirit of Christmas had a different meaning, I.
Speaker 2: Know, dear, But when people have given to us.
Speaker 3: It, honey, it's become a matter of bookkeeping.
Speaker 5: Christmas used to be a quiet and beautifully religious holiday, time for the children, time for bringing happiness to others. What does it become a mad scramble to buy a lot of things you can't afford to give to people who don't need them. Now, dear, why can't we have Christmas the way it used to be?
Speaker 3: Quiet?
Speaker 5: And simple, with the real Christmas spirit, when you gathered your family and friends around the fire, and the children hung up their stockings and the church bells on Christmas Eve and the carol are singing.
Speaker 3: That's the way Christmas should be.
Speaker 2: I know, dear, but I'm in the dining room, Daddy.
Speaker 1: I'm going to watch my here now. Mother, So if Janie calls, will you take the message?
Speaker 2: What message?
Speaker 1: Well, it's very important, you see, Janie knows simply dozens of girls who work at Burton's department store, and they're going to call her the second Ralph comes in the store, and then Janie's gonna call me.
Speaker 5: Brent says, if you'll forgive my unseemly curiosity, what is the purpose of this elaborate spy system.
Speaker 1: Why to find out what Ralph's going to give me for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Naturally? Oh, naturally, But dear, a Christmas present is supposed to be a surprise.
Speaker 1: Of course, mother, But how can I be surprised if I don't know what kind of gold lockett that's heard shaped with my initials on and he's going to buy me?
Speaker 3: Uh wait a minute, how is that again?
Speaker 7: I'll be upstairs, mother, if Janie called.
Speaker 1: You need to call me to the phone unless the lockett is a wristwatched.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: If that doesn't know, now, don't let it upset you. She's just a normal teenage girl.
Speaker 3: But honey, the whole idea of Christmas.
Speaker 2: We're in the dining room, bod Hey, tonight's Christmas Eve.
Speaker 3: Can you believe it? Christmas Eve?
Speaker 2: And you'd better go down in the basement and bring up the decorations for the tree.
Speaker 3: We haven't got a tree yet.
Speaker 2: Besides, I haven't got time right now.
Speaker 8: Joe and I gotta get some stuff together. We're going out with Christmas carols.
Speaker 2: Christmas carols.
Speaker 5: You I don't question it, Margaret, Thank Heaven, there's one person in this family who has the true Christmas spirit.
Speaker 3: Allow me to congratulate you, son. You have the right idea.
Speaker 5: There's nothing fine around Christmas Eve than to go around singing carols.
Speaker 3: Oh we're not gonna sing him, dad, Oh what are you gonna do with him?
Speaker 8: We got a deal with Gus down at the used car lot.
Speaker 2: He has a sound talk.
Speaker 8: You know, with the big horns on top and a record player inside.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, wait, this is a cool idea.
Speaker 8: Gus is gonna drive the sound talk all over town this afternoon, and Joe and I we're gonna be inside playing the Christmas Carol records. But well, I'm not really gonna play the records. Joe's gonna do that, And I'm gonna read the commercials. Commercials sure for Gus McCarthy's use Carlot. Joe plays a Carol. And then I read a commercial. I got some cool ideas? How do you like this one? It starts out resking Mary gentlemen in a nineteen thirty six two doors edan with bike side.
Speaker 2: Oh but maybe you'd better?
Speaker 8: Or oh what fun it is to ride in a nineteen forty club coop with overdrive and new seat covers.
Speaker 3: Pretty look, but I.
Speaker 8: Saw a mommy kissing Santa Claus in a nineteen forty eight convertible with radio.
Speaker 3: How do you like those? Pretty good? Hun Dad? Pretty good? But have you lost your mind?
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 3: This is Christmas?
Speaker 2: Your father's right, But that's carrying it entirely too far.
Speaker 8: But if I don't work on the truck this afternoon, I won't get to ride on it in the parade tonight, parade on Christmas Eve? Sure, the Big Santa Claus parade.
Speaker 3: They can.
Speaker 2: I have floats and bands and cowboys, all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 3: What no skyrockets? Well now I've heard everything.
Speaker 5: Peace on earth, goodwill toward man, introduced with a brass vand Daddy.
Speaker 3: What is it? Kitten?
Speaker 1: When are we gonna get our tree? Oh?
Speaker 2: You better go down and get one, dear, they'll be all gone.
Speaker 8: I could have gotten one wholesale from Gus's used carlock. He sells Christmas trees too.
Speaker 1: Can we have a purple tree this year?
Speaker 7: Daddy?
Speaker 3: A purple tree?
Speaker 1: They're selling them on the vacant lot next to the pool hall. Red, yellow, pink, orange, purple. You can get any color you want except green. You're talking about the tree. I vote for a pink one.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with green? Nothing?
Speaker 8: Except it just looks like a tree.
Speaker 3: What's a tree supposed to look like? Daddy?
Speaker 1: Can we get one of those neon lights?
Speaker 5: Oh, for a pea's sake, neon lights? Purple Christmas trees, grass bands? What has happened to you?
Speaker 3: Kids? Have you forgotten the meaning of Christmas? Have you forgotten everything you've learned in Sunday School?
Speaker 1: No, father, It's just that things are different Nowland when you were a boy. This is nineteen fifty.
Speaker 5: Three different nothing. You can change everything else, but not Christmas. Am I right, Margaret, you have the floor.
Speaker 9: Dear.
Speaker 5: The whole trouble is that Christmas has been turned into another super colossal all color production. Well it's all wrong, and as far as this family is concerned, we're putting a stop to it.
Speaker 3: This year. We're going to celebrate.
Speaker 5: Christmas as it should be celebrated, simply and naturally, without all the hoop de doo and fall the all.
Speaker 3: This is going to be a real Christmas.
Speaker 7: I don't understand what you mean. Father.
Speaker 5: Well, to begin with, we're not going to buy one of those painted trees. We're going to get in the car and drive up the Pine mountain and cut our own tree.
Speaker 3: Oh why can we, Daddy?
Speaker 2: You don't really.
Speaker 3: Mean that, certainly I do. You kids, gather up some warm clothes, but get the saw out of the garage.
Speaker 1: But Father, it's at least fifty miles up there.
Speaker 2: You can buy a tree for a couple of buckstead.
Speaker 3: Now that's what I'm talking about. All you kids can think of is buy bye bye. This is a part of Christmas.
Speaker 5: You've never even experienced going out into the woods and cutting your own Christmas tree.
Speaker 2: The weather forecast at snow today.
Speaker 5: Oh, we'll be up there and back in three or four hours. Not going to snow that much. Besides, I have chains. Now, get your coats.
Speaker 7: I'm getting ma, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: This sounds like a real peachy Christmas.
Speaker 3: It will be, princess, you'll see, Dear.
Speaker 2: I have all those packages to deliver to the Rogers.
Speaker 3: And the new miss Roll them in the car, Honey, we'll deliver them on our way back.
Speaker 2: You're sure this is a good idea.
Speaker 3: Am I sure? Margaret? Believe me, this is going to be a Christmas none of us will ever forget.
Speaker 7: Are we almost there? Daddy?
Speaker 3: Oh? Another mile or two? Maybe?
Speaker 7: Father? It's starting to snow again.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's snow coming down.
Speaker 10: It isn't conflicts, gosh.
Speaker 5: Just a little flurry, nothing to worry about. Come on, cheer up, everybody. It's almost Christmas eve.
Speaker 7: What is there to cheer up about.
Speaker 8: Joe's probably out on the sound truck playing dick the holes with bowls of holly and selling cars like crazy.
Speaker 2: But we're not talking about that, remember, Okay.
Speaker 3: Now, if you kids think you have a hard life.
Speaker 5: Look at that little grocery store back off the road there, miles from everything.
Speaker 3: How would you like to live there? Well?
Speaker 7: I wouldn't, that's all. I just wouldn't.
Speaker 3: What if you had to?
Speaker 7: Well, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: What if you had to?
Speaker 7: I said, I wouldn't, Yo, But what if you had to? Mother too? About to stop it?
Speaker 3: But stop it?
Speaker 7: Are we almost there? Daddy?
Speaker 5: Oh it won't be long, kitten. Look at that snow drifting down. Isn't that beautiful? We're going to have a white Christmas?
Speaker 2: It's lovely, dear? But do you think we should try to go any farther?
Speaker 3: Just around the next band?
Speaker 1: Why we had to dry clear up here into the wilderness to get a Christmas tree?
Speaker 5: You'll understand, Princess, when we're back home this evening, when the fragrance of the tree fills the whole house.
Speaker 7: What happened, daddy?
Speaker 3: Nothing? The snow's a little deeper.
Speaker 7: Here, bother, we're not moving?
Speaker 3: Are we stuck? Dead? No, we're not stuck.
Speaker 7: Why aren't we moving, dear?
Speaker 2: We can't go any farther. It's snowing so hard now you can't see ahead. Can you turn around?
Speaker 3: I won't try to turn around. The only thing we can do is back up.
Speaker 7: We're moving.
Speaker 3: What's the matter, I'm afraid we're stuck.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Jim, we can't be now.
Speaker 3: There's nothing to get excited about. We'll get out of here somehow. Take the wheel, Margaret, button now, get out in the push. Come on, Bud, I can't even see.
Speaker 7: What do you want me to do, Jim?
Speaker 3: Put it in reverse.
Speaker 7: I can't hear you.
Speaker 3: The snow's getting deep there, snow us. We can't move it. Uh, shut off the border, Margaret.
Speaker 7: So what do we do now, dear?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Have to leave the car and walk back? Yeah, well, come on, everybody, I'll take the keys.
Speaker 2: Margaret, all right, button up your coat, Kathy that he bring those two blankets.
Speaker 7: We can't walk all the way back in this snow.
Speaker 5: I know that we're going back to that little grocery store we passed.
Speaker 3: It's only about a quarter of a mile.
Speaker 5: Close the car doors, okay, Kathy.
Speaker 3: Now all stay together. We've been a hurry. It's getting dark, daddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost Christmas Eve.
Speaker 3: Yes, almost.
Speaker 2: I got snow in my shoe and snow down my neck. Can you see where you're going?
Speaker 3: Gym? Yeah? I could see marooned.
Speaker 7: On top of a mountain in a blizzard.
Speaker 3: All right, stop complaining. It could be worse.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we could have come up here in our bathing suit.
Speaker 2: I don't know why we had to come up here, Yo, what was the idea?
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you, my freezing friends. This is that warm and beautifully ben known as a simple old fashioned Christmas.
Speaker 11: Here's a pre Christmas story. It begins in a house and concerns if you please a young husband and spouse. They're hanging up holy reeds, trimming the tree, wrapping dozens of presents to fill, all with glee. Then hark, as the hall clock strikes ten, they both stop, and, worn out and tired in a chair, they both drop, says the man with a yawn. Do you think, dear, we might, though it's late. Risks some coffee and maybe a bite, says his wife with a grin that is cheery and bold. You can have all the coffee you think you can hold for I bought instant sanka just for your sake. It's free from caffeine, will keep no one awake. So they sat and sipped sanka and found it so good they drank.
Speaker 3: Even more than they usually would.
Speaker 11: Yet, when later that night Sata poked in his head, both husband and wife were asleep in their bed. There's my story, my friends, And though not like the jingle that whimsical legend of cheery Chris Kringle, it carries a message important and true. You can drink instant sanka and sleep the night through.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: As I said earlier, the white frame house on Maple Street is dark this Christmas Eve. About noon today, Jim Anderson revolted against his family's attitude toward the Yule tide and decided that this year they should discover the joys of a simple, old fashioned Christmas.
Speaker 3: Nice thought, Yes, how is it working out? Terrible?
Speaker 4: They drive up to Pine Mountain to cut their own tree and ended up in a snowbank. Now with a car abandoned, Jim and the family groped their way through the blizzard toward an isolated roadside store like this.
Speaker 10: I think is frozen?
Speaker 7: How much?
Speaker 6: Father?
Speaker 3: Is it? Yaddy? It must be right ahead of us.
Speaker 5: If it weren't snowing so hard, we could probably see it there.
Speaker 3: It is dead.
Speaker 7: You see the light?
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's the storm, Mummy.
Speaker 2: Oh well, thank Heaven.
Speaker 3: That looks real pretty for Christmas Eve, doesn't it? Holly Reith in the window.
Speaker 1: All I'm interested in right now is getting back to Springfield. I'm supposed to be at at least three parties tonight.
Speaker 8: If we get back in time, I can still ride in the parade with Joel on the sound truck.
Speaker 2: All those gifts are still in the car gym. We'll have to get them out somehow. They have to be delivered tonight.
Speaker 3: All right, one thing at a time. Let's get in here and thaw.
Speaker 10: First, Daddy, look at that.
Speaker 7: They've got a.
Speaker 1: Fire in a barrel.
Speaker 5: That's not a barrel, kidding, that's an old fashioned pot belly.
Speaker 2: Oh, this looks like the kind of a store my father used to talk about.
Speaker 8: Look at the stuff hanging from the ceiling, landings and snowshoes, all kinds of.
Speaker 3: Jump black gully. It smells just like the old general store back in my hometown.
Speaker 7: Who runs the place?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised if it's Lumon Abner. Hello, anybody here?
Speaker 7: Where's the telephone?
Speaker 3: Oh it's here someplace.
Speaker 2: You children had better take your coats off now I'm on the stove. We weren't expecting anyone in tonight.
Speaker 7: How did you folks.
Speaker 2: Get up here?
Speaker 5: Well, our car stalled up the road. I wonder if we could use your telephone where.
Speaker 2: You'd be most welcome to use it if we had one.
Speaker 7: No telephone?
Speaker 5: Well, hello, there is if your car it snowed in up the road, Yes, that's ours.
Speaker 6: And we must have passed on the road without seeing each other. I just walked up there to see if you needed help.
Speaker 2: Well, that was very thoughtful of you. We were looking for a telephone.
Speaker 12: Well, I guess the nearest phone is down at the Harpers place, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Tom Yeah, And you'd never make it down there tonight, not with the snow coming down like it is.
Speaker 7: But how are we gonna get back to Springfield?
Speaker 6: I'm afraid you're not going to get back tonight, Miss, probably not tomorrow either.
Speaker 1: Ah, growl, Here goes Christmas and all our plans.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't feel too bad about it.
Speaker 2: Miss.
Speaker 6: It may not be so noticeable, but it's Christmas here too, you know.
Speaker 3: And since Maggie and.
Speaker 6: Me you're so we're marooned up here in a manner of speaking, and since you folks are stranded too, why don't we just say we're all stranded together, snowbound as it were.
Speaker 3: Well, that's very nice.
Speaker 2: Of you, but we can't just move in on you. And why not? You look like nice folks. Tom and ne are alone here.
Speaker 12: I'll put some more plates on the table, and there's plenty of beds upstairs.
Speaker 7: Can we do it?
Speaker 1: Please? Mommy, please?
Speaker 2: It seems like a dreadful imposition.
Speaker 6: It's nothing of the kai. I'm Tom Terrell and this is my wife, Maggie.
Speaker 3: How do you do well? Uh, we'rethy Anderson's a little one is Kathy. I'm Ally Bud, my daughter Betty, my wife Marret. Hello, and i'm Jim.
Speaker 1: Well, we're happy you're going to be with us.
Speaker 6: We hadn't planned much of a Christmas, just two of us, but now that there's some kids around, by golly, it's beginning to seem like Christmas.
Speaker 9: Come on, help me light up some more lamps.
Speaker 3: Bud.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll tell you what we always did with our youngsters on Christmas.
Speaker 3: We gave them the run of the store. So help yourselves.
Speaker 9: Candy, cookies, anything you want?
Speaker 1: Do you mean it?
Speaker 3: O man, steady out, don't get carried away.
Speaker 1: Oh mother, Look at these adorable old fashioned teacops.
Speaker 2: In a minute, dear, look here, bub look at that, yah.
Speaker 3: But look at this list.
Speaker 6: To my golly, it's good to hear youngsters around the place again.
Speaker 2: How many children do you have too? A boy and a girl.
Speaker 12: But they're both grown up now gone away. Seems like such a short time we had them with us. Well, would you like to come out in the kitchen with me, Margaret?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll help you put things on.
Speaker 6: Jim, if you want to hang up your things the bedrooms right up.
Speaker 3: The stairway there. Oh good, I'll take these blankets and coats up.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: You kids finding anything back there?
Speaker 7: Sure? All kinds of stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm found a school book back there, mister Tarrell. It's the same rue are used.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it belonged to my daughter. She looked a lot like you when she was youry. Did you have some kids, mister Taroll, Yes, we have two, bud.
Speaker 1: Where are they, mister Carroll.
Speaker 9: Well they've grown up and gone, Kathy.
Speaker 1: Aren't you lonesome without your children?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: We are sometimes I think we missed the most at Christmas time. You kids don't know how much you mean to your folks at Christmas.
Speaker 2: We never thought about it.
Speaker 1: I guess we always just thought how much Christmas meant to us.
Speaker 6: We used to have our tree here by the store, and Judy and Bill would decorate it and put the chambers, the chinsel and the stars and the little glass bells that they're all in the box back in the corner where the kids packed them away.
Speaker 1: Don't you have any Christmas?
Speaker 9: No, Kathy, not anymore. There's no one to decorate the tree.
Speaker 3: Dumb.
Speaker 7: I need some wood for the store.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll get it, I'll get it.
Speaker 8: What are you crying about, Trim?
Speaker 7: I just feel sad, sad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Speaker 7: Maybe we'll climb.
Speaker 1: Up on a box and get down those snow shoes. You're going back to the car.
Speaker 7: Well, what's wrong with the children? Mind what they didn't eat?
Speaker 2: I don't know they're plotting something.
Speaker 6: They run me out of the store or told me to stay back here and lock the door.
Speaker 2: Maybe you'd better go out front and see what they're doing, Jim.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're all right, honey, leave them alone.
Speaker 2: Whatever they're doing. They've been at it for over an hour.
Speaker 13: All right, everybody come in now, turn off all the lamps.
Speaker 7: Well, for pity's sakes, what are they?
Speaker 3: Well, let's go in.
Speaker 7: What in the world?
Speaker 3: Well, will you look at that?
Speaker 1: It's chris See remember, Oh, a tree decorated and with candles from the Anderson's.
Speaker 7: Merry Christmas to mister and missus Terarrrell.
Speaker 3: If that don't beat all, it's beautiful kids. How did you do it?
Speaker 1: Well, mister Tarrell said they had the decorations. So Bud went up to the car and got the saw and some things. Then he went out and cut the trees. I helped put on the decorations.
Speaker 3: Look what's under the tree?
Speaker 9: Where those packages come from?
Speaker 1: Santa Clus You can't open them till Christmas morning.
Speaker 3: Pard, aren't those your packages from the car?
Speaker 2: I told them they could do it, Dear, they changed the tags.
Speaker 3: I guess this is a miracle. Mother.
Speaker 9: We have a family care gathered around the.
Speaker 2: Christmas tree, just the way it used to be.
Speaker 8: Snow coming down outside, candles on the tree, of warm fire in the stove.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's lovely, so lovely.
Speaker 1: The only thing that's missing is the Christmas Carol.
Speaker 14: Julie, when she was a little girl, would stand up at the top of the stairs, and the way she sang it reminded you of the angels who sang it to the shepherd's on that wondrous night.
Speaker 2: Kathy?
Speaker 14: Where is Kathy, O little town of bathly Ham?
Speaker 13: How still we see easy Lie, horb fid dreamlesslie, the Silan stars go by, Yeddy, my dark street Chin the ever lasting.
Speaker 1: Line thoughts, hand feet, years.
Speaker 7: Of years to night.
Speaker 2: Father.
Speaker 1: Yes, Princess, thank you for our first real Christmas.
Speaker 15: This is Robert Young, from all of us in the Henderson family to all of you, the most sincere wish that the Christmas Spirit, in its fullest meaning be yours for now and always good night.
Speaker 16: You know there's no other evening in all the year like this night before Christmas. Now, after weeks of busy shopping, folks are warmly settled in comfortable living rooms, looking forward to the excitement of tomorrow morning. Well, we hope you find just what you wanted under that tree. And at this time, may we the Post Cereals Company, take the opportunity of thanking all of you for making our products such favorites all over the country. Yes, Post Cereals have long been famous for superior quality and fine flavor. Rest assured we'll keep them that way for you always one of posts outstanding favorites is Post forty percent brand Flakes, and it's now more delicious than ever because it has a new magic oven flavor and wonderful crisper texture. Remember if you haven't tried them yet, start enjoying Post Bran flakes soon and a very merry Christmas from the whole Post Cereals family.
Speaker 4: Join us again next week when we'll be back with Father Knows Best, starring Robert Young as Jim Anderson. Until then, good night and good luck from the makers of Post forty percent brand plates, the cereal preferred and eaten by far more people than any other brand plates and Instant Sanka, the delicious coffee that lets you sleep in our cast where Rhoda Williams's, Betty Ted Donaldson, Geane Vanderpyle, Helen Strome, Genett Nolan, and Herb Butterfield.
Speaker 17: Calcium helps grown ups to a more vigorous life. And now there's calcium in hot wheat meal. Calcium helps your body run smoothly. And now there's calcium in hot wheat meal. Calcium helps you to enjoy a more active life.
Speaker 3: And now there's calcium in hot wheat meals.
Speaker 17: Yes, a one ol serving contains one third of your daily calcium needs, and post wheatmeal is a whole wheat cereal, creamy, smooth, delicious.
Speaker 3: Cooks instantly get.
Speaker 17: New post wheatmeal with more calcium than any other cereal, hot or cold.
Speaker 4: Baba No's Best, based on characters created by Ed James, was transcribed in Hollywood and written by Paul West and Roswell Roger.
Speaker 7: This is Bill Forman's speaking