Speaker 1: No what Linchintaco Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. This hour brought you by Thursday Night football. We're gonna be out for select games this season. Tonight is one of those select games. We're gonna be in Sanford at Comband Alive starting at six pregaming.
Speaker 2: Hope to see you there, even if you're you know, in the Longwood or hell. I'm coming from Maitland Ford. It's gonna be a damn good time. Come from anywhere. We'll be there six to eight ahead of the game. We don't interfere with your football watching goodness, but we you know, get up and give away some stuff in advance, enjoy a few cold ones, and generally have a nice uh launch into the weekend. Get an early start on your weekend. I remember being there last year, was the first time I had been there since the big remodel. Remember we were both out there and it was like it was it was a good vibe, man. So come out Comban a live six date. We're gonna have great concert tickets, b w O stickers while they last, and a good time and bucket specials. Duh.
Speaker 1: Obviously, the man hunt has been underway now for over a week looking for Joseph Couch, the suspected shooter who is taking target practice on random vehicles whizzing by on a rural stretch of I seventy five in Kentucky and.
Speaker 2: Told his wife or girlfriend, whatever it was, that he's not gonna come out alive. He's gonna end things for many people, including himself.
Speaker 1: Said he was looking to kill a bunch of people. Yes, and then you take himself out as well.
Speaker 2: They find him dead, get.
Speaker 1: The man hunt. Folks involved, the law enforcement agencies and whatnot were not successful in finding him, and they had two random YouTubers find the guy. What They didn't send the Beast out there, did they? Mister Beast had nothing to do with this. This is this couple that has a U Tube channel, you know, because everyone does now. They were out there just live streaming. So we'll see if we can find him YouTube. I'm not poop were YouTubers. I'm making the point here that, uh, basically a couple of do it yourselfers, we're able to do what this massive man hunt wasn't. So how do they pull it off? I mean, just look for the vulture circling dude, he was dead. Oh yeah, he's there, Uh, in the process of confirming DNA because well, apparently he made good on his pledge to do that shortly thereafter and has been out in the you know, the hot human conditions for you know, over a week at this point.
Speaker 2: And the circling vultures have been hovering over him eating him at the same I don't know that there were circling vultures.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying if that was me out there looking through a heavily wooded area for you, thinking the guy is often so, I'd be looking at the skies the vultures are zeroed in. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because then going to see him in a tree as well, he's hanging.
Speaker 1: He wasn't in a tree. He was just just onund I said, You'd be.
Speaker 2: Looking at the sky for the vultures, and I'd be looking at for a dude hanging himself. He just said, I am done.
Speaker 1: I had a.
Speaker 2: Visual when you were talking about you know, Discover or pat there. I had a visual of you walking around those woods, sweating your ass off, and I'm right behind you saying, dude, this sucks ball, this is crazy. What do we do when this guy's got a rifle. Who was we got families at home. Let's just say we tried clicks dude, clicks man man.
Speaker 1: So, uh, it's not one hundred percent confirmed, but it's him. It's him. I was marveled up. Vultures. Back to the vultures thing. Their their little game they play, you know, keeping our roadways clean.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I know it gets great.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They're they're so strategic now and know that you know, they get to wait for they look left and right and left again before dodging out there and gradually pulling that carcass out of the travel lanes. Uh huh, and then having you know, the carcass party on the side of the road. You notice that, God do they have the new guys, the new vultures do that to the move to get it out of the road, and no or the seasoned veteran vultures.
Speaker 2: It's not like a gang. It's not like a you know, they beat in and they beat you out, none of that. It's you know, I was talking about that the other day, those vultures when I we did the Pitmasters and Poors. Great event if you've never been to it, wow, awesome. But I walked out of the hotel and there were big ass vultures up on the chimney drying, and these tourists are looking up. What is there an eagle? Is that that's a turkey vulture? Bird? Bird watching? Bob came out again, past.
Speaker 1: Did you have your pant flit in your front pocket? No?
Speaker 2: I did not. Uh.
Speaker 1: Ok, that's a whole nother story. Yeah. So Hershey's, the Hershey's Chocolate Company has experienced a well a seventeen drop in revenue. Seventeen percent drop in revenue.
Speaker 2: Well they have, they have a hallowe income up. They're good.
Speaker 1: Well, no, overall they're down seventeen they have.
Speaker 2: They're going to bounce back.
Speaker 1: While they're looking to bounce back by exploring other revenue opportunities. They're getting into protein powder game. Now Hershey's protein powder. Uh that will taste like Reese's peanut buttercups. They're also going to have one that tastes like bubble Yum, and three different Jolly Rancher flavored energy drinks as a team with C four who C four already has like a Skittles flavored deal. They do, so this is Skittles is a competing company. I think that's Mars.
Speaker 2: Anybody in that game should definitely do the protein powder. That's big, you know, but I think you should do little pouches like this pat like, you know, kind of like a squeeze pouch. Like you'll see apple sauce and call them Hershey squirts that I'd buy it just to put it on at home on the Hey, honey, you grabbed me a Hershey squirt? Would they?
Speaker 1: I've got a Hershey's.
Speaker 2: I said it first. I know it's your name, but we could market you know, dude, I'm a YouTuber. That's pretty brilliant. Oly, Yeah it is. His little pouches are good man. That makes apple sauce like edible, you know, just anything you just squeeze in your mouth. Cogurt, who wants a younger? You gonna shake it up? Kett a spoon, give me a gagert. Sure it's kids food to some, but to you, nanny, nanny do do or booboo stick you ahead and do it? Yeah, the kids saying because I'm a kid. Uh.
Speaker 1: This app has been around, I think since May for a limited group of folks, but now it's available pretty much for anyone with a smart device. It's an AI powered app called death Clock.
Speaker 2: Is this when the world's gonna end?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, this is when your world's gonna end.
Speaker 2: Who the hell would have something that's depressing or.
Speaker 1: Now you take it that way, but the intent is the exact opposite. With death Clock, what you do is you input a series of answers to questions concerning your health and lifestyle, and based on your responses, death Clock will then guestimate your h your time of demise, and literally spit out a specific day and year based on the data that the AI is fed by the users. You forty dollars a year subscription for this.
Speaker 2: You want to give all your infod A huh no, Well, why don't we just say, hey, here's my social people look me up, because that's what's gonna happen. Your email's off the charts and somebody's sitting back there, Pat, I'm back in the place, smoking a cigar as the time guesser, you know the time of demise. I'm the guy in charge, going that's me puffing on a cigar, hashing.
Speaker 1: In on the forty dollars a year subscriptions, Living high on.
Speaker 2: The hog and new sound effect. There we're gonna give this one. Let's let's make them feel good ninety nine like the Red Balloon song let Me ask you, Yeah, it's about death. I don't want to know if you were able to know, No, I don't want to know. Yeah, who would Why I said it's morbid? Who?
Speaker 1: There are people?
Speaker 2: I bet because they want to make the most of every last minute when they find out. But remember, if you ever do this, sorry death clock, I invented the Hershey squirts, Well listen you just there's some guy sitting back there allegedly puffing a cigar. Gone. Oh, let's freak this one out forty two next Tuesday, Done Chicago on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app right