Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: I think Deb's gone.
Speaker 3: Did she go home to throw out her carrots?
Speaker 2: She may have be lined it out of here, get rid of them?
Speaker 4: Cares so Devor just laid down the basis for a great new radio TV campaign for pr L. Whether you're building homes for homeless and third oral countries, or perhaps gallivanting through Europe in your own private rail car, or heck, even if you're just down the park, Pierre L. Pierre L will keep you pure.
Speaker 2: Gallivanting any great words or just at a park. We're going to be doing our password story. We've actually gotten quite a big if I didn't.
Speaker 1: Really have Yeah, in the meantime, I think I've been hacked. What is none of my devices are working now? Ever, since we started talking about passwords, I have Well, let me see, I mean, I give my password.
Speaker 2: I'm not connected to the internet either in here, so it's not just.
Speaker 1: Okay, so all right, Well, the good thing is there's no it people in the building.
Speaker 2: Oh well, why would we want?
Speaker 1: And then I just talked to the head of engineering, And I said, is there anyone in it?
Speaker 3: And he's like, no, what's going on? And I go, I can't.
Speaker 1: Get the Wi fi to work and he's like, well, I've got a meeting.
Speaker 2: Are they doing a secret project or something?
Speaker 3: I don't think, so I just.
Speaker 2: We text them and ask where they are.
Speaker 3: You know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: We can't We can't ask to have the internet doing a live radio show about news. Why would we need the internet, Why would we need a subscription to newspapers anymore? No, cancel, We don't Gary. Everything's been canceled, everyone's been fired. We don't even have the internet anymore. We're just two boobs in a padded room, literally four boobs.
Speaker 2: Oh it's time for swamp watching.
Speaker 1: Swamp is horrible.
Speaker 2: Government doesn't work, Reality TV sho always a pleasure to be anywhere from Washington, d C.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe.
Speaker 2: A town hall too, clearly built on a swamp in so many ways, still a swamp. Nobody said drained the swamp. I said, oh, that's so hey.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't refer to your chest as boobs. This may shock you. You're talking about Debra and me. That's inappropriate.
Speaker 2: You were saying these two, right, we two are Wait.
Speaker 3: A second, I get enough abuse. I know, right, I know.
Speaker 2: You would come here for a safe space, is that right? No, this is not a safe space.
Speaker 3: Maybe on your show until just now.
Speaker 1: You know, I had several years to put up with John as well, so I'm like one of those shelter animals.
Speaker 3: It's like I hurt because I was hurt as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, you know the thing is Shannon, John says he corrupted me, and he has.
Speaker 3: I mean I have.
Speaker 2: I've hardened, you stopped.
Speaker 1: Washing your Yeah yeah, no, no, but in a good way, in a good way.
Speaker 2: You've hearded.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think so. But you got more of an edge to you than you had years ago.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: You were very sweet and kind.
Speaker 1: I'm not sweet and kind, and now you've got an edge that I really I love it.
Speaker 5: Okay, but I just gary because he kind of said it kind of in a quick way.
Speaker 3: But yes, I wash my hands.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't pick that up from anybody, So I.
Speaker 5: Don't want any emails or moistline calls about me not washing my hands after I use the rest of him.
Speaker 3: No, that's John, not Debrah. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Just to be clear, Uh, the House Ethics can is there's no secrets in this building meeting on when there's nobody here to here. There's even a guy who when he goes to the urinal takes off his pants. Wait, who what? I'm not going to out that person on there or do you know this? There's no secrets.
Speaker 3: So wait, he's pants less while he's like, it's kind of he like takes off his pants. No, oh god, I'm not going to say it on the air.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been in that bathroom specifically for twenty years and I've never seen that. Wait is it me?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so. I haven't heard that.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard that's you. You work in a different time. You worked in a different time.
Speaker 2: I worked in a different time. That still doesn't Oh wait a minute, it's time for swamp. What you get wharey to do that?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't have a brain aneurism every time we play something and I just don't hear it.
Speaker 2: The House Ethics Panel is going to meet Wednesday and could vote to release a report on Matt Gates. This is very very I assume, very very bad news for the potential nominee to be the Attorney General of the United States.
Speaker 1: Speaker Mike Johnson is putting pressure on members of the Ethics Committee to keep the report under wraps. He says, I will strongly request the report is not released. It is not the way we do things in the House, and I think it would be a terrible precedent to set. As we reported last week, the president was set in nineteen eighty seven. I believe when they handed an ethics report on a senator Boner was his name.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, over to Bill Boner? Bill Boner.
Speaker 2: But that's a rough pull, rough draw. But again, remember it was only the whole thing was about whether or not he had a close relationship with a government contractor. That's not trafficking in underage girls.
Speaker 1: It's government corruption, which is awful, but not the same exactly not.
Speaker 2: Yes, and Bill Boner, assuming we're saying his name right, was not up to become Attorney General of the United States. Mike Johnson makes a point. Yes, we don't really nilly release the results of Ethics Committee investigations. But this is not a normal situation.
Speaker 3: What is Mike Johnson trying to hide?
Speaker 2: Who is he?
Speaker 1: Who is he vouching for? I don't think he's vouching for Matt Gates. I think it's there's got to be more to this report than Matt Gates likes young girls and it's questionable. Maybe he did hook up with a girl who was seventeen, but he thought she was eighteen.
Speaker 3: It's got to be more than that. There's got to be more to it than that.
Speaker 1: Well there, Or does he think it hurts the Republican brand that Trump would nominate Matt Gates and knowingly, despite knowing, spite knowing what was in there.
Speaker 2: Well, And I don't know which one of those it is, but it damages the party to continue to hide this thing. I think so, because what are you going to do. Let's assume Let's assume that on Wednesday, Mike Johnson is able to convince the Ethics Committee that they're not going to release the report. They're gonna shred that thing. They're going to hide it away in a crate like they did at the end of Raiders of the Lost Arc and you're never going to see it until a couple of weeks from now, when the FBI and the Department of Justice do their own investigation into this guy as a regular background check, or even the private company that the President elect has hired to do these background shocks, and they come up with a slew of stuff against Matt Gates. Then Congress looks even worse because they didn't release the report in the first place.
Speaker 3: What was hidden in the crate?
Speaker 2: The Ark of the Covenant?
Speaker 1: What's the Ark of the Covenant? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: No? You moon faced man baby. It's the Arc of the cup. Did you see Raiders? Google it?
Speaker 3: But I don't have a Google right now.
Speaker 1: I would have been familiar with the Arc of the Covenant a minute and a half ago, had I had the Google to look it up, and then I would say, oh, like the Ark of the Covenant, And then you would have been like you know that? And I'd be like yeah, And then I would go through all the things about the Arc of the Covenant and what it is.
Speaker 2: Funny story.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Here's a fact about the Arc of the I know nothing. But let's go back to the original question.
Speaker 3: I'm google ist.
Speaker 2: Have you never seen Naked Raiders of the Lost Arc?
Speaker 3: No, I've never seen these movies.
Speaker 2: He's searching, how do you not know for the of the Ten Commandments? Oh, the Ten Commandments worried. Why do you want that because this is archaeological historical thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is Harrison Forest.
Speaker 2: Yes, but the rules say don't open the arc of the Covenant.
Speaker 3: Wait, so this is not Star Wars.
Speaker 2: There are days when I wish you eight carricters.
Speaker 1: Again, had I had Google. We are in the midst of swamp watch. And of course Trump did very well in rural areas of this country, farm country. Really he won farm country by wide margins in the election. But some farmers now are worried about their livelihood. The move to put R. F. Kennedy Junior in charge of the Department of Health and Services means he'll be overseeing the FDA, and they say that this could disrupt America's one point five trillion dollar food industry. There was a column published on Friday by a soybean farmer, Amanda Zaluki, called the choice a literal middle finger to agriculture, an absolute danger to the American far farm industry. She wrote, he has gone as far as saying he would weaponize regulatory agencies to eliminate the use of pesticides. He doesn't like the pesticides, so they would get rid of that.
Speaker 2: The Babylon Bee was. It had a headline that was basically, the fattest, sickest country on Earth is concerned the new health secretary might do something different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing. I'm willing to roll the dice with doing something different.
Speaker 3: You know, we're looking around.
Speaker 1: We just did a report this week about three fourths of Americans overweight or obese. We're doing something wrong, and it's not hard to people get a little sensitive about it because we're all addicted to processed foods, right. We all love good food. That's we all have share that, but it's gotten out of control the way it's pedaled to us. They are absolute drug dealers, these processed food companies, and the stuff that they use is just not good for us. And I'm willing to throw a wrench in this thing and just see what happens, because it can't get worse.
Speaker 2: Well, think about the public just the publicity of him being nominated for a Secretary of Health and Human Services, just that action alone, prompting questions that people hadn't thought of before or didn't want to think about. I mean, nobody wants to think about how bad a bag of potato chips is for me right, because it tastes so good. But when you start to think about the processing of your food, regard from beginning to end all kinds of different processing, and this is one of those things. Yes, farmers are reliant on certain pesticides to make sure that they have a good crop, but there are also aren't there concerns about pesticides that have been in our foods to the point where and then how do you explain all these other things? You know, everybody talks about him RFK Junior as a guy who thinks that vaccines cause autism, and he said repeatedly, I don't know if they do, but we need to shouldn't we find out? Shouldn't there be some process, I don't know, scientific method for us to figure out what kind of things are making us as sick as we are. Why do we have chronic disease in children now that did not exist forty or fifty years ago, or if it did, definitely not to the number of the degree that it has that it does now.
Speaker 3: And he hit the nail on the head. We don't want to hear about it.
Speaker 1: I remember interviewing Jack La Laine years ago, and he said one of his catchphrases to me during the interview that he was known for, if it tastes good, spit it out.
Speaker 3: And I hated that, and I was like, what is he talking about.
Speaker 1: That guy's crazy, he's crazy, Like what a crazy person.
Speaker 3: He's entirely correct, I mean, not not spit it out, but just use caution.
Speaker 2: You know, you can't eat the entire chocolate cake.
Speaker 3: It tastes really good. Maybe maybe realize that you just limit.
Speaker 1: Yourself, you know, And I hate you to one chalk girl is on, Oh no, it's just part of the news.
Speaker 2: Just one chocolate cake, just a piece of the chocolate cake should be fun. Well then why why do they make chocolate cake so big if you're only supposed to eat a piece of it?
Speaker 1: See and that you're proving my point. I know that you like to put down a whole cake. I know that you have a hard time saying no. They're difficult conversations we need to have, right because it does suck to hear that you shouldn't. You know, you don't have the this is America. I should have the freedom to eat that whole chocolate cake.
Speaker 2: If I want a sleeve of pringles for breakfast, then dag nabbit. I'm going to eat that sleep.
Speaker 1: Once in a while. That's fine, But just because you can doesn't mean you shit.
Speaker 2: Sounds like I hit a nerve there with that sleeve of pringles for breakfast.
Speaker 1: I got into the pringles at your show. They sold pringles.
Speaker 2: Oh they didition. Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: But they were like baby sleeves.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so you better for it.
Speaker 3: I ate it within about four seconds.
Speaker 1: I got through the baby sleeve and then it did the processed food things in my brain.
Speaker 3: So part of this is doth process too much?
Speaker 2: It did.
Speaker 1: The things are like all I could think about were pringles. Well, did you also see that Saturday night and Sunday.
Speaker 2: The picture from the private plane on I may have been Friday, probably Saturday. It's Trump, it's RFK Junior, it's Don Junior, it's speaker Mike Johnson, and they're all sitting there eating McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that does it.
Speaker 2: And it was fun I mean, Don Junior at least had the the sense of humor to say, to say, make America health again starts tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh that's funny. That's mildly funny.
Speaker 2: I'm almost curious about what goes on in this place. We have this window that we can oversee one of the gates into the Warner Brothers offices.
Speaker 1: It's much easier to see out the window. Now that we've taken down.
Speaker 2: We've weave like we have. You were like you and I have.
Speaker 3: You were in the room you Conan.
Speaker 2: That thing off of the bulkhead like it was.
Speaker 1: What does Conan mean to Conan's something? Is that like Conan the Barbarian of the Covenant. No, Conan the Barbarian also another movie that you've not seen it?
Speaker 2: Obviously? No, what do you do?
Speaker 3: I watch things from this day and age.
Speaker 2: I will say, I will say it's nicer to be around people who at least you you you haven't seen it and poop poo it. No, there's people like that too.
Speaker 3: I don't poo pooh.
Speaker 2: I hated that.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: It's a classic movie. Okay, relax, Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Ben Her, people who poo poo ben Her exactly.
Speaker 2: They're setting up for speakers. It looks like out there.
Speaker 1: I wonder what the event is. It doesn't look like it's going to be very wildly attended.
Speaker 2: No, not yet, But we don't know.
Speaker 3: It's some sort of union thing.
Speaker 2: Could it be?
Speaker 3: I don't know, are those people from this building?
Speaker 2: Probably not? Okay? Passwords, people, passwords, with your passwords, they're the.
Speaker 1: Worst passwords you can have. In twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Four and these are still people still do these passwords. They tell you things now. They tell you things like, hey, don't use sequential numbers, right, don't use actual words that would appear in the English language.
Speaker 1: The number one password one, two, three, four five six yep. And then the number two password one two, three, four, five six, seven eight nine. Why was the six afraid of seven? I don't know, dad, Why because seven eight nine?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 1: The next one one two, three, four, five, six seven eight? Boy, we are we are all eight people people number four on the list password.
Speaker 2: That's such a we uh quirty one two three? Of course those are the first what is that six letters across the top? That is okay? The other one is the number one five times one is secret. So we asked, like, what is what are some of the keyword password tips key password tips for you to keep your password secure.
Speaker 6: I've been using the same passwords since college, something like you know ninety two ninety three, when we had used something called a vax anyway, same password since then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know a lot of people who have but use it for all your stuff, like the same password. That's that's where I get into trouble because I use different ones for different things.
Speaker 2: And some of them are just slight variations.
Speaker 3: Slight variations, yea, yeah.
Speaker 2: But at least you know, you kind of you're always right in the in the ballpark where your password, and even the password detectors like, are you sure you want to capitalize the f My.
Speaker 1: Favorite password story ever was myself was when we had to do a bunch of passwords for like our health or our union health portal or whatever healthcare portal, and they asked for like three different security like five different security questions. You know, your best friend, your favorite subject, your favorite teacher, that all that stuff. And that day I was apparently in a place and I wrote FU for every single one of those answers, Like that was instead of you know, Vanessa was my best friend in the truck, I wrote F you to every single answer. So I I had to get into that one day, and I didn't know the I'm felling it.
Speaker 3: I'm like Vanessa, why I won't it? Obviously she was my childhood best friend.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: Why is it not working?
Speaker 1: And so I had to call them and they said, Okay, we're going to need the answers to your security questions. I'm like, yeah, I just can't figure it out. And I'm like like, okay, your best friend in elementary school, I'm like Vanessa. He's like, no, that's not.
Speaker 2: It, and he starts to chuckle.
Speaker 1: He starts to chuckle and he's like, I'm like Katie, Catherine, you know Carrie. And he's like, Nope, still not it. And I'm like, did I do something screwed up here? And he's like maybe, And I'm like, uh, it's f you, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's f you to all of them, isn't it.
Speaker 1: He's like, that's the one.
Speaker 7: The password that I still use to this day was the first house I bought. I used my neighbor's last name and the numbers from their address.
Speaker 2: It's never been hacked or anything.
Speaker 8: Still use it.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 9: Hey Gary, Hey Shannon, Happy Monday. Yeah, I'm I'm glad you guys are talking about passwords. My old password used to be hacked me hack me already. Obviously I don't use that one anymore, because I don't want to get hacked, and I'm glad that you guys don't have to worry about man Jamid, so Shannon won't have to be put on suspension anymore.
Speaker 2: Not a good day, great, Joe. Do you know if that's exactly how it works?
Speaker 5: Because our WiFi password is pretty fly for a WiFi Oh that's cute.
Speaker 8: I like that, Hey, Gary, Shannon, Tito here, Well, let me share my password. My password is Dolphin's thirteen explanation point Dolphins dol Capital Finn's lower case thirteen explanation point thirteen is for Dan Marino, and that is my password. Enjoy my bank account.
Speaker 1: I like that, And that seventy two season remains the only undefeated season.
Speaker 2: Dan Marino wasn't on that d No. I know, Hey, Gary, Shannon, Chuck and Glover's again. Hi Chuck.
Speaker 6: Twice I've used the dates of my mother's death and my father's death different things, passing Chuck because who's going to guess that?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah, but I mean that's part part of that. Using dates like that of significant events in your life, people can find them out if they.
Speaker 1: Want to remember your like the date of your mother or father's you think about their death everything you put it in.
Speaker 3: That would be hard. Yeah, like it's I don't want to remember that day.
Speaker 2: That was not a good day, less than savory websites that you're putting a password in.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm gonna I'm going to use my dad's death date for the porn site.
Speaker 5: Good morning, it's Monday, raw hooray. Okay, So my password has been the same since forever.
Speaker 3: I've never changed it. It probably should, but I don't.
Speaker 5: And it's Match Boys two and it's got something to do with my children. Oh that's all I'm going to say about that. I love you all. You have a great show. Sorry I missed you at the car place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she missed the car place.
Speaker 4: Morning. Gary.
Speaker 2: I had a shared password at work back in the day that got some laughs. That was password one two three, but it was without the p at the beginning.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good. I like that. That is good, ass word. Thanks what it's not bad? You can say ass, No one's going to suspend me.
Speaker 2: Keep going.
Speaker 3: As as as as.
Speaker 1: It's liberating it is.
Speaker 2: How far would you go to change your looks?
Speaker 1: This is sad to me that somebody would want to change this about themselves. Yes, I went through a stage where I changed mine.
Speaker 2: You're what you did?
Speaker 3: Yeah to what green?
Speaker 2: Oh you had green ones?
Speaker 1: Uh huh oh man, there's a protest shaping up outside our window here.
Speaker 2: It's probably something you said.
Speaker 3: Well, this is what I'm hoping it is. Now.
Speaker 1: We're too far away to see what's on their picket signs. They are in green slash yellow like traffic vests. They have bright neon orange caps on, wearing a black T shirt with some sort of bright orange insignia on the front.
Speaker 3: Can't figure out what that.
Speaker 1: Is either, because we're too far away, and they've got some speakers set up.
Speaker 3: It appears to just.
Speaker 1: Be getting set up now, but no crowd is descended. There's probably what ten fifteen people, but the police have arrived. Now this could have been one of those events permitted protests, and that's why the cops are there, or do you think.
Speaker 3: They're there to?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, he just shook that guy's hand. The cop on that bike just shook that man's hand.
Speaker 2: That guy's I think he he' said Warner Brothers.
Speaker 7: Guy.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's not wearing one of the.
Speaker 1: Vests, so he's the one who called the po he's the nark.
Speaker 2: He may be head of security. I mean they've got security guys that are working in those little parking gates right now.
Speaker 1: Don't say no right away, go on, But I think this is related to the monkeys. I've been calling for there to be an outcry, an uproar over the monkeys who have another They got their fists in the air there for a minute. Do you think they're listening to the show, and they're like, yes, it's for the monkeys. No, because those monkeys are being bred to be tested on in South Carolina. And she's looking over here, the one who was just shaking her fist. I'm not certain this is not about the monkeys. Can you see if there's monkeys on those signs?
Speaker 2: Well I took a picture of that sign to see if I could maybe zoom in on it, and I don't get monkey out.
Speaker 1: Yeah sure, yeah, Because when those monkeys cried out for their freedom in the form of escaping the lab through forty three monkeys, I believe it was, and then we're lured back with uncrustables, that was a real wake up call for the country that this is still done at this day. And age in twenty twenty four, that we are still testing things on monkeys and they've they're just being bred for said tests. They've got no real life, no autonomy, no freedom, and they want to live out the constitution of this country.
Speaker 2: The free constitution doesn't generally apply to monkeys generally.
Speaker 1: Generally, but there's wiggle room there. I said now that now the.
Speaker 3: Officer is talking to one of the guys in the vests.
Speaker 2: Burbank's Finest has four motor cops here, and they are is he following that guy? That's a weird Uh?
Speaker 3: What's going on there? How's that guy?
Speaker 2: So they have a couple of speakers, I mean literal like audio speakers set up pointed this direction. Yeah, they're pointed. They are across the street from us, but they're pointed in this direction.
Speaker 1: They're holding up a lot of signs like picket signs, but on the sign is just a QR code, which I think is a really lame protest.
Speaker 2: Because it requires you to stop and take a picture of it. Give me a QR code.
Speaker 1: It's annoying at restaurants, it's even more annoying in a protest.
Speaker 2: Can I get a paper sign? Please? Like I need a paper menu at the restaurant. They're not accosting people who are walking. They look very weak stream. This is a very weak stream protest. I hope they even have hats on to shield themselves from the sun. Real protesters, they get sunburned. What's on that shirt? Look like a Hamburger matching shirts.
Speaker 7: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're vegans.
Speaker 2: Duh, Yeah, they have that look. They all look too healthy.
Speaker 1: You don't look like a vegan. You have a lot of color. These people look like vegans.
Speaker 2: From one hundred yards away, they are.
Speaker 3: Pretty going now it looks like they're leaving.
Speaker 2: No, those are people just walking through, at least some of them. And here underneath the IVY in that little parking area, Yeah you should, but is where.
Speaker 3: The I'm gonna go find out what's going on.
Speaker 2: Other officers are. I'll be back. That's a good idea. Yeah. Jason Jimenez had brown eyes when he walked into a New York clinic last month, but when he got out a few hours later, they were light gray. The thirty nine year old real estate agent among a growing number of people who have permanently changed their eye color through cosmetic surgery. However, doctors have said the surgery has not been proven safe and warned that it could could cause lasting damage. Some of these people getting procedures said they want to look better, they want to feel more comfortable. Others did it so that they would look more like family members. One young man changed one of his brown eyes blue to copy the mismatched eyes of his dog. Now, the way they do this, you use a laser to cut donut like tunnels into the cornea, the outermost layer. The surgeon then uses a tool to widen the tunnels before filling them with dye. They call it keratopigmentation or corneal Tattooing is completed in about half an hour. The effect is immediate, and they think it's per permanent. People get their teeth done, they get implants, they get botox. It is something that could make you happier, make you look better than why not. One of the doctors, the garrulous ophthalmologist, emigrated from Russia, was the first doctor in the US to offer keratopigmentation for non medical reasons. And he said he has about one a month, or he had about one a month in his first full year, but he's on track. To treat some four hundred people. Now he charges twelve thousand dollars per surgery, and obviously it's not covered by insurance because it's not necessary. They said, actually that this has a long history, this keratopigmentation. A Greek physician, Galen, lived some two thousand years ago, treated people with cloudy corneas by burning the surface of their eyes before applying a variety of pigments, including crushed pomegranate bark. You can treat people for diseased or injured eyes and give patients with cloudy corneas caused by infections the appearance of an iris, the colored part of the eye. Could also help reduce stabilitating glare caused by iris or corneal damage as well. There's an op. The homologist at the Massachusetts Ioneers said they've performed medical corrado pigmentation for almost thirty years. But again, usually cloudy cornea is caused by infections or trauma of some kind, and then they will make it look like your eyes relatively normal.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: The latest one, this very small meandering protest down off the building. When we come back to Gary and Shannon, you've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app