Speaker 1: Well, come back, you've crossed the line.
Speaker 2: This is deplorable.
Speaker 1: Coordination on cold of conspiracy, where blood is the blue brind in the potato and there're stitches nail the skin. That's it.
Speaker 2: It is so store up great selling.
Speaker 1: Futures, sell by sell from backroom laps to the glowing streets.
Speaker 3: They call it prigress.
Speaker 4: We call it a watery.
Speaker 2: Looking questioning and cracking loud get turned to the florable conation. That's pracy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Janet, and today I have my beautiful, amazing, intelligent and highly fantastic bestie back with me today, the lovely miss Heidi. How are you, darling?
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm Heidi Love on Filtered Rice podcast.
Speaker 4: Everybody. Apparently I'm a swearing sailor. Oh oh oh wait No, I am demon possessed and I have issues with swearing, which I will say I do. And for people that are new to the show, Jane's known me from show like nine or something, I've always been this way. I don't think that cussing makes people less valuable. In fact, there's been studies on cussing and It shows that people that cuss.
Speaker 2: Are more truthful because we.
Speaker 4: Don't sugarcoat shit, because shit still shit in a shit sandwich, even if it looks pretty with sprinkles on top, that's just the truth.
Speaker 2: Am I gonna stop it? Probably not? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So housekeeping issue, you know, first and foremost for people. And here dive into the good book the Bible. Luke six, verse forty one, why do you see the spec that isn't in your brother's eye? But do not notice the log that is in your own eye? And then we go to James four, verse twelve. There is only one lawgiver and judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you, who are you to judge your neighbor? So yes, I'm just gonna throw this out there. I got attacked for cussing two. And here's the thing. I'm a work in progress. God is sanctifying me. If he wanted me to be perfect overnight, to fit into your mold, then he would have already done that. But it's not about you. It's about me and my journey. And if it upsets you, I was gonna clap for you, but I won't. I will be farcastic, but I'm just saying, don't judge other people because you don't know who they are personally. We are authentic, genuine, we are no bullshit, no filter either one of us. And we're going to tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. I am not going to cut people down. I am not going to abuse people because that is not in my nature. But I will also not coddle people.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: And you know when you've got twenty five hackers on your phone just because you do a podcast, Yeah, that happened this week, locked out of everything. Yes, I know you all exist. I'm putting that report forward to the FCC.
Speaker 2: Huh. So there's that have fun with that.
Speaker 4: But I just feel like, look, obviously what we say has value, right, And so yeah, I pray that you can do what I do when I hear somebody say something I don't like, like, I've had this literally happen on my last podcast, Kay, and they said some stuff about politics that I was like, and maybe my face said a little something here or there, but I kept my mouth shut because I still valued what the person said, right, right.
Speaker 3: Okay, And I've said this multiple times. Everybody has the right to be heard. You don't have to agree with someone, you don't have to live your life the same way. But you do have to keep your negativity judgment under wraps, because if you cannot, that is an internal problem. That's something that you need to work through.
Speaker 4: I have a question, Janet, thou shalt not judge right?
Speaker 2: Judgment is all over the Bible?
Speaker 3: Right away?
Speaker 2: Is swearing in the Bible?
Speaker 3: No other than taking the Lord's name in vain?
Speaker 2: Yep? And that's the one you won't hear me say.
Speaker 3: Having a sharp tongue talking about your neighbor, right, But that does not indicate cusswords. That indicates you attacking that person. And it is a personal level. That does not mention anything about swearing. So again back to the housekeeping. If you're going to throw out biblical stuff, actually know your Bible and know what it says and not what somebody told you that it says. If you're gonna come at me with a scriptural base, you better actually have a scriptural base.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And we're not being mean to you. I'm just I just want to put it out there because if I'm with a friend, I'm going to talk, like with Janet a lot different.
Speaker 2: And I don't put those episodes out for the public.
Speaker 4: These are mostly for Patreon, but I did because it had a lot of important information on there.
Speaker 2: I don't Yeah, I don't want to feel like I can't do that because somebody can't handle that.
Speaker 3: Because somebody might get offended. And I'm not in the bittestness of codifying or cod length somebody's emotions. If if something upsets you emotionally, again, that's an internal problem. That's not a problem that needs to be projected onto other people.
Speaker 2: And you can say, hey, I didn't love all the swearing.
Speaker 4: That's a lot different than telling me I have a demon full of swear, like and I need deliverance. That's a lot so uh yeah, probably not like that. I'll work on it a little bit, but I probably won't ever change. And I've been the same throughout. I mean, honestly, Yeah, this is who I am. And unfortunately that doesn't rub most women the right way to be quite frank, that's too bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is what it is to me, just perfect.
Speaker 2: So there, yeah, there we go.
Speaker 4: And so, like I said, not to shame you either, but we just need to remember that, you know, it's all context you can say this fin thing is amazing and that's a good thing, but you can say this effing thing sucks and that's a bad thing. And the effort's not in the Bible. It actually came because of Gnostic and it's a whole another rabbit hole that you probably.
Speaker 2: Don't want to know about. People.
Speaker 4: So, but that's why the Nazis were mad, so because they never achieved anything.
Speaker 3: They never achieved that section.
Speaker 2: From there we go from seed, the seed stayed.
Speaker 4: So that word became thrown around and just like fag right that used to be a cigarette bundle sticks, all these words like they used to mean something bad, now they mean something good, like right, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, And that is where all throughout history, and we even talked about pharmachea rebranded right where they are very famous at latching onto a word and changing the connotation of that word to suit whatever time period is going and whatever thing they want to push to the front.
Speaker 4: So, well, if we pushed your buttons last time, I'm certain we're going to.
Speaker 2: Really tick you off today.
Speaker 4: Because before Dana introduces what we're doing, I first want to say I have native blood in me. It's aboriginal because that's what they call in Canada. So don't come at me, bro.
Speaker 2: This is history. I didn't make the history. It has both sides of things, you know.
Speaker 4: It has the white people doing bad things to Native people, native doing bad things to other people.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's all bad, you know, but it's history. So here we are.
Speaker 3: And again, if you get your failings hurt because of things that we're talking about, this might not be the show for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but hopefully you know everybody will see the value in it and know that you know, this is just past history. I would cover Columbus the same way and probably will because we all know what white people be doing too.
Speaker 2: So look, I yeah, so everybody's guilty.
Speaker 3: Before we start the show, I want to do another piece of housekeeping, and this is on a positive note, to help somebody in the community. Our dear brother Chef from Sunday Night Secret Society. His wife has kidney disease and she is on dialysis. She's on a transplant list now, not in really great shape. If you can donate, that would be very helpful, which I'll give you the information in a minute, because she's not able to work now because of the condition that she's in, so the sole financial responsibility is falling on Chef. But he can't always be at work because of all the appointments and the dialysis and the specialist and all of the things and meeting with transplant people and all of that. They have two small kids, so they could use any kind of financial assistance, even if it's a dollar or prayers or whatever. You can do.
Speaker 4: Share them, Yeah, share the fund and this it'll be on my page and Janets too, I'll do that and a GoFundMe.
Speaker 3: The his wife's name is Ashley Dormman. It's d O R M A m e N. So if you go to GoFundMe dot com put in her name, it will pull it up. And if you can donate, please do so because a fellow podcaster could really use your help for him and his children.
Speaker 2: And he's amazing, so like really he is.
Speaker 3: So For the episode today, this is a continuation of last week's All about the blood, and today we're going to get into even more bloody, gutty stuff and we're going diving into ancient blood sacrifices.
Speaker 2: Let me share this screen and.
Speaker 3: Some of that stuff. Is it still go on today? Have you heard rumor of the certain societies or sects, that is, sex sects for those who might have a affinity to that kind of situation. But anyway, have you heard stories and tales of these things actually still happening? Oh yeah, So our history is not fantastic. But one of the things that we mentioned last week at the end of the show was about Indian blood stories and Cherokee origins. And so this is fascinating to me because part of this I'd heard of and part of it I have not. And so the Cherokee people, which I cannot pronounce with what their Cherokee name is, it's no, it's yeah, it's way more than what I can pronounce, and I would butcher it. But they believe that the earth is a living being, that all people were formed from red clay, and that blood is a sacred life force, yes, still in humans. And so one of their interesting stories that I had never heard of was Selu, who is the corn mother whose blood actually first nourished the crops, and so interesting story. She was telling everybody that you know, she could make corn from her blood spilling on the ground and whatever. Her sons did not believe her, and so they actually murdered her, and as she was dying, she's like, take my body and drag it through the fields.
Speaker 2: In a circle. At what in a circle?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I promise see crop circles. Maybe I promise you that corn will grow? Yes, yeah, And.
Speaker 2: So can you see this? Okay? Uh, there we go. Yes, and so yeah, this this circle business. Okay.
Speaker 4: The reason why I told Janet about this story is because of this this book and the quote about Joseph Smith.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So, and I've got the quote and I'll show it and throw it up here in a second.
Speaker 2: But it says this.
Speaker 4: It's literally referenced that it is him in the in the notes underneath by Crowley, and so.
Speaker 2: You know this is what it is.
Speaker 4: But it says and these poured like smoke out of the head of this little man, and in his hand was a book, and he held it over his head, and the book was guarded by an angelic figure whose face was extraordinarily stern and un beautiful, but who scattered the wide hands, the wealth.
Speaker 2: Life, children and corn and gold.
Speaker 4: So when I read this, and I was thinking about it, and it goes into other things too, but it was just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it struck a chord.
Speaker 4: So this is why I started looking up the stuff because I was like, what are they talking about?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: You're like, can you break that down for me a little further, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was confused.
Speaker 4: I was like, wait what and I think I put in so here is because people constantly say this didn't happen, We're okay, there's your page number, there's the book.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: It also states in those little notes of the references that this was Joseph Smith.
Speaker 3: So did you read that whole thing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I kind of condensed it a bit, but because I mean, it kind of goes on, you know how Crawly writes. But at the end of this all, you know, I had to put into my mind that, you know, they led a sheep in a circle with some of their solomonic magic. So a lot of things were dinging in my brain when I was hearing about this, you know, And granted this has nothing to do I'm not I don't want anybody to get mad at me for making a correlation.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying for me, that's what it did.
Speaker 3: Else go off, because that's two specific places where they're talking about corn and.
Speaker 4: Blood.
Speaker 3: Returning to the earth and whatever, and so leading a circle. Because of blood being a life force, a lot of Cherokee and other ancient cultures believe that blood returning to the earth is supposed to atone and prosper you know, whether it be crops or whatever. But it's like atonement or appeasement or whatever to the earth. So blood returning to the earth. And please think about this, what do we do with somebody that dies? We return them to the earth, do we not?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: And nowadays they drain the blood out and you know, embalm people. But did they always do that? No, they did not. They just buried people.
Speaker 4: This is a case of real blood atonement that was happened in Cedar City.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: The Mormons were, of course they were. Yeah, they just always show up, you know. And and so Bringham Young's famous quote on all of this, and I don't think it went through, probably because it says some interesting things.
Speaker 2: So I will tell you guys what that says in one second.
Speaker 4: Here this is loving our neighbor as ourselves. If he needs help, help him, and if he wants salvation, it is necessary to spill his blood on the earth in order that he may be saved.
Speaker 2: Spill it.
Speaker 4: And any of you who understand the principles of eternity, if you have sinned and require the sinning shedding of blood except the sin unto death, would not you be satisfied until your bloodshot should be spilled that you might gain the salvation that you desire. This is the way we love mankind. Bringham Young, Salt Lake City, February eighth, eighteen fifty seven.
Speaker 2: So if you really spare your.
Speaker 3: Neighbor who has a sharp tongue or judgment for other people, just their throat and put him in the air.
Speaker 4: And this is the actual So for anybody that doesn't believe me, there's that, and about blood atonement, and then we get into weird things like the Church of the Lamb of God, the Church of the Firstborn. These are offshoots of Mormonism that are obviously not mainstream Mormonism. I know they're very interested in this whole blood deal so.
Speaker 3: Well, but they're still part of history, right And I'll do any of these sects still exist today? Yes, I'm sure they do.
Speaker 2: You want to know where they do?
Speaker 4: They exist in Mexico with the cartels.
Speaker 3: Oh well, that would make sense because one of their favorite way to unalive somebody is with the machete and cutting their head off. Well, because you're aorta and I don't know, crowded arteries and all the things.
Speaker 2: Well and on top of it, oh, this isn't the right quote. Sorry, that's the wrong thing. I had it, but I don't think that one downloaded. I gave the date. You guys can look it up. But anyway, Yeah, Also, just for you know, reference sake.
Speaker 4: When we're referencing nowadays with the Epstein and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Mormon blood came up. So I don't know, man, maybe there's still bleaching people. I hope it's that.
Speaker 3: So it's a it's a thing.
Speaker 2: Ye's a thing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So blood sacrifice throughout history is supposed to nourish the land, right, sacrifice creates sustenance. So if you uh want your people to be fed well, or you want your people to be spiritually and emotionally cleansed, that is literally what they were talking about was blood sacrifice, you know, yes, only your way to cleanse everyone.
Speaker 4: So did you find the story about the Kachina dolls and the and the blood sacrifice business.
Speaker 3: I did not. The only thing that I could find was about meso American as.
Speaker 2: To yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Okay.
Speaker 4: So in that, you know, I don't know if we want to check it here, because we're going to get into that.
Speaker 2: But should I wait, check it? Where?
Speaker 3: Check it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: So the figure of this cast was gold and silver, and reportedly they were from the Inca period and they were ritual offerings and as grave furnishings for high status people. They were sometimes dressed in woven ponchos and wore leather headdresses. At least one of such figures was found next to a child who had apparently been sacrificed, perhaps as part of a ritual marking the passing of the solar year.
Speaker 2: So we know that.
Speaker 4: This kind of continues, and this is the statues that they're talking about.
Speaker 3: They're very crazy.
Speaker 4: There's another one too, and that they also there's another story about some of the stuff and about the girls, and that one was even harder to find. So I think it's this one, I hope. So let's see this one, okay. Now, that's that goes along. This is also a sacrificed child that goes along with this. But when we talk about these Kachina dolls and the sacrifices that they sometimes represent. There are direct articles, are they hard to find?
Speaker 2: A movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, anything else that lends to history or anything about sa or an aliving or child sex stuff. They things because they don't want that information leaked out to the public.
Speaker 4: Even this where you read the sailors story like I mean it literally is talking about them dragging her seven times in a circle, like I mean bleeding. So I think they kind of try to make it less, you know, like less gruesome. Now, look, people that have this ancestry, I'm not saying white people aren't gruesome. We all know how I feel about plenty of white people ercent.
Speaker 3: We did a lot of really bad things as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, so I don't want to do to this day.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't.
Speaker 4: Want people to get mad at us, but like clearly, and I don't think those came through clearly we have issues as well. I'm not pointing fingers and saying.
Speaker 3: You bad me good you know, so.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: I know these are gruesome.
Speaker 4: Sorry, these are pictures of what I'm kind of talking about. And these are all references with and I'll have to read the other ones with those dolls because they.
Speaker 2: Didn't go through. So I'll let you talk for a second.
Speaker 3: Well, and I was going to say that picture that you brought up that you said was gruesome. Think about like movies or shows that you've seen with like the Greek Empire, the Roman Empire or whatever, where it was common to do this. This was even in the Passion of the Christ. Yes, you know, where they were torturing people until they bled or whatever and it would run down the stairs of their.
Speaker 2: The temples.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, whatever, and that was the thing. So biblically speaking, there's also stories in the Bible about that and festivals that they did that were in the Bible, so we're also going to get into that. So this is not isolated to one culture or another. It is literally all throughout history the fascination with blood and why to this day blood holds a special meaning for lots of groups.
Speaker 4: So this says the students that were there clap their hands and chant to the god tes kalleto PoCA from the Aztecs, traditionally worshiped with human sacrifice and cannibalism, asking him for the power to be warriors for social justice.
Speaker 2: Social justice.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Next, the students chant to the god's quetzacadal hets A la Pakot and xipe Totex seeking healing and a revolutionary spirit. Has a Ploky in particular, is the Aztec deity of war and inspired hundreds of thousands of human sacrifices during the rule of Aztecs. Finally, they chant and request for liberation, transformation and decolonization. So they literally, you know, talk about this. And also I think one of my other articles didn't come through, which is mimetic rituals of child sacrifice in the Hope Kachina cult. So this was specifically what I was talking about, was the Hope Kachina cult. And I know that people are going to get pissed, but we can't. We can't, like look right, Christianity is just as.
Speaker 3: Literally part of part of culture.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so it didn't come through, of course, because yeah, but it's by Susan E. James, and it's an article the Journal of the Southwest, volume forty four, number three, Autumn of two thousand and two, and this specifically talks about what I was telling you, how they will sacrifice to this god and the multifaceted Mother Goddess.
Speaker 2: And it says at the planting season, same thing kind of. And then this one is more particular to these rights. We're offerings of the blood of children, both from small localized perforations such as the tongue her or shin, and from actual child sacrifice. This ritual period, the Aztecs offered many children upon the mountains. They offered them as a sacrifice and to the gods I told you a minute ago, because they're hard to say, so that they would give them water. And the tears of children too were important as a catalyst for the sympathetic magic intended to invoke Tlalocs's tears.
Speaker 4: The actual rainfall. If children went crying, it was even better that their tears coming down and bade their faith faces, is said, And that was understood then that it would rain. And so this comes from Sayagan, nineteen fifty to sixty nine, number three, page forty four. And so just so you guys know, they also were called upon like eating such things.
Speaker 3: And why is that? Because children are innocence it is before they are corrupted by worldly things or by people. And so especially using children because it is an innocence factor. They don't have impurity, so their blood is pure and obviously their tears are pure and all of that. And so that leads me back to the question again with all of this stuff coming about the child's sex trafficking rings and things like that, and you know, children being used for specific purposes of that nature.
Speaker 4: And they even did an article on this with the News because the teacher re enacted this and parents lost.
Speaker 2: Their effing minds.
Speaker 3: What does that say?
Speaker 4: It says bloodthirsty beings. California Department of Education sued for woke curriculum. The students were praying to blood thirsty Aztec gods of human sacrifice.
Speaker 2: It's really happened.
Speaker 3: And now what It surprised me that she wasn't actually like teaching history, but she was trying to get them to pray to the magic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they did the katina, They did all of it because a lot of times the little dolls represent the ones that they lost.
Speaker 3: And so so for people who do not know h what kachina dolls are, they're part of spiritual traditions, especially in the Hopi tribe and other you know, tribes of the American Southwest, and so they're dolls that are carved wooden figures that represent spiritual beings called katsinam, and these are like spirit messengers or forces of nature like rain and wind and animals and stars, things like that. Ancestral spirits were moral and ceremonial teachers. I was telling Heidi that when I was married previously, I was married to a uber violent person and one day a kachina doll showed up on our porch. Have no freaking clue who sent it, no idea where it came from, but it was an actual warrior protection spirit. If you look up specific types of kachina dolls, there are literally tons, and they all have different meeting and.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, so they're not all bad. We're not tossing it, but yeah, but would I have one at my house? My grandma had them, she was obsessed with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I only had the one just because it showed up. I have no idea where it went. I don't, I have no clue. But anyway, so.
Speaker 4: I just was like, whoh, those are creepy. And my mom, when my grandma died, she's like, don't you want those?
Speaker 2: And I was like, nah, bro, no, thank you, I don't want to. Do you have one? It's fine, It's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you know, across cultures and all throughout history, including in the Biblical days. Right, blood seals a covenant. It's in the Hebrew scriptures. You know, Jesus dying on the cross sealed the covenant for us so that we could be born again by the blood. Hello, we also drink his blood during Uh. I don't know, but I'm saying this is part of Christian theology or whatever. Take of my blood and drink it, take my body and eat it again, eating and drinking somebody's body that's here and r there.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. Yeah, there's a whole thing about this.
Speaker 4: Uh. And when you look into why it started and what they're doing, I'm out with that one.
Speaker 3: Right. And so not only scripturally based, right, but like we talked about in the last episode, it's a symbolism for your inheritance and your bloodline and how royal you are and how peasant everyone else is.
Speaker 2: And oh the Mormons love that, you know.
Speaker 3: So also, and like tribal cultures, they believe that blood guilt and blood memory show up. And so if you have wronged other people ancestraly or whatever, that that transfers to you. And hello, epigenetics, why we have some very screwed up, up, messed up family lines. It's the same kind of thing. The wrongdoing of your ancestors transfers onto you. It's passed in your DNA and in your blood. And so that is why a lot of people feel like they have ancestral curses.
Speaker 4: And I I did want to say the blood of the Cherokee people, This one was interesting to me. So over eighty percent of patients can receive OH positive blood, Okay, So comparatively speaking, a lot of the Cherokee people are noted to be OH at least oh okay, maybe not positive or negative. But it says Cherokee blood that is OH means your own blood can cry out to God more clearly because the folk or Leans that the OH blood was the original blood of like the original families, and that you have a closer, yeah, closer to God connection, just like Abel's blood cried out from the ground, right. You know, the Cherokee culture believe that they can have a more closer contact with God.
Speaker 3: And I'm just gonna say, I kind of digging that belief because I'm oh, and I'm like, I have a super connection. So I'm just.
Speaker 2: Saying wild, Yeah, it says that.
Speaker 4: It says even based on this theory, the old races have OH blood group such as Red Indians of the South America Eskimos have a high frequency as well, why most ethnic groups have A and B blood and other hypotheses of course the first blood group. They go back and forth between the two theories of which one is true. This is a scientific paper here, So it says how they think that it's arted from AB or from OH. And so that's the two hypotheses basically. But it says based on this theory, the O races such as the Red Indians of South America Eskimos among them, and OH blood positive groups or OH blood group is between seventy five. So I mean the Cherokee people have been really sought after for donations in that way.
Speaker 3: So because you could be a universal donor.
Speaker 2: Yep. Oh pause, So.
Speaker 3: You know, and and not to mention that, but like we talked about previously, you know, the s S soldiers from Germany were uber fascinated, uber interested in blood and UH lineage and lines and stuff, so much so that they even tattooed all of their SS soldiers with their blood type on them.
Speaker 2: I have a photo of that. I'll find it. I find that if it came through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it depends on if the twenty five to twenty eight cyperpunk criminals.
Speaker 2: Acting it today makes me so frustrated. But that's okay.
Speaker 4: They'll get there, because if I got your IP address, you're screwed.
Speaker 3: So here's a little ditty while you're looking for that that I find interesting. And so historically, when people say Indian blood, it does not mean what you think it means. It was a term coined by our own government where they could make you less than right. They can test your blood the genetics to three and they or ancestry or whatever whatever fly by the Night Company comes out next. And it was shaped by colonial governments collecting everybody's blood type during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. And this led to what was called a blood quantum, and so Indian blood aka quantum meant what percentage of Indian you actually are and are you a quarter or a half or you know whatever, And this is a way to qualify you but also disqualify you for things because they can make you be a less than if you're not deemed under their quantum guidelines to be one hundred percent Cherokee.
Speaker 4: And I found it fascinating. The U tribe, so that's a tribe out here, h even the utah Utes. That's our mascot for that school, Utah University. The tribe here has the highest blood quantum requirement for tribal membership, setting it at five eights or sixty two point five percent.
Speaker 2: So very few people even make this quantum now because now it's flipped.
Speaker 4: So now to qualify to be a tribal member, now they've flipped the script and you're not enough if you're not.
Speaker 3: Enough, which is funny again because it's not tribal law that imposed that. It is literally government regulation that imposed whether you know, if you're half or quarter or three quarters or whatever where whether that's enough to actually call you yourself.
Speaker 2: That or not.
Speaker 3: Now, I will say kudos to Elizabeth Warren who got uh, you know, a free ride at college or whatever for being a Native American. If you don't know that story, go look yeah, so.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: So along with the cherry Kee thing and the bloodlines and stuff. During the Andrew Jackson's pregnancy, oh my god, no, presidency might not sure because men can have babies. Anyway, during his pre is when they had the Trail of Tears where they dis terrictorized I guess you could say, like and so they forcibly removed them and made them move. Why because out of sight, out of mind, we don't wanna see all that. And so because of this, family lines were fragmented because a lot of people died, were murdered, you know, the whole nine yards. Records of ancestry and things like that were lost. Lineages were blurred because there was a lot of rape and pillaging of the Indian people. Thank you American soldiers.
Speaker 2: If you told you the white people would come up.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. And so that's how identity became legally contested. And that's how that quantum theory and qualifying you for tribal or not because of whatever percentage of your blood it is. So we did that. We messed that all up because you know, we're nation full of sinners.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah, that's true. Were too much, So I know that that's true.
Speaker 3: So there was another lost tribe aka Israelite claim that. Oh boy, I did not know about this. So in the nineteenth century, some missionaries actually had a theory that Native Americans were descendants from the Lost Tribes of Israel.
Speaker 4: Did you not know this as the whole theology for the Book of Mormon?
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 2: I am interesting.
Speaker 3: I am not a Mormon, but sometimes I am a moron, so.
Speaker 2: You yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: No, they were too because they got you know, they started running all the DNA and they were like.
Speaker 2: Stop, don't talk about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't really want that internal so I know, that's fascinating, and so they tried to fit like all the indigenous people into biblical frameworks and whatever, and so that wasn't around for very long because that was well shut down.
Speaker 4: They still are talking about that the Mormons. If they don't believe that, the whole narrative falls apart. So Nephi and his family came here from there, and that's why they're you know, the Hebrews in America, the Old Canaan in a new world. So right, yeah, it is the jew Don't yell at me for saying Jewish, because that's what this says.
Speaker 3: So right, just read what the actual writing says.
Speaker 4: He you can't say that word. Yeah, you can't say that word anymore parents, right, I don't. I think that's ridiculous. There's a whole history of people here that we can't just say didn't happen.
Speaker 2: That's right. I don't know anyway, I almost said another bad word.
Speaker 4: Okay, So it says Northern Kingdom of Israel exiled by Assyria around seven is a theory known as the Hebraic Indian theory or Jewish Indian theory. This concept gained significant traction among European settlers, theologians, and indigenous people in the Americas from the seventeenth century through the nineteenth century. But like I said, when the Mormons started the whole DNA thing and they were like.
Speaker 2: Shut like, don't tell it's it's the spirit. Yeah, it's a whole problem, right, Yeah, didn't pan out.
Speaker 3: So it says seventeenth through the nineteenth century. But modern archaeology or genetic science does not support this theory. No, it's not so much anymore.
Speaker 2: But the Book of Mormon does.
Speaker 3: So Wow, if you're a Mormon, I'm very sorry. Sorry, I relieve what you want to believe.
Speaker 4: Your own church, you're you know what's the funniest part, Their own church proved it wrong. You know, the proved me wrong, and then they were like.
Speaker 3: Shit, just kidding, still believe it.
Speaker 2: And we meant in the spirit.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, uh huh, Well do as we say, not as we do.
Speaker 2: Just yeah. Apparently, so.
Speaker 3: Clan over blood. So Cherokee nations are matrilineal, which means that inheritance from the child comes from the mother's clan, not the father's, and so identity is inherited through her line, but not DNA genetically pure according according to science. Right, But clans themselves, before the government got in their grubby little palls and everything, like they always do, the clan decided like marriage law and responsibility and social structure and all of those things. And it wasn't until the government stepped in. It's like, oh, we need to manage these reservations and controls whatever. You know that a lot of that stuff was shattered and changed and whatever.
Speaker 2: So this is like representative of the clans, each one of these.
Speaker 3: So for all the people out there that are like, oh, you get all your strength and stuff from the father and whatever, actually it comes from the mother's side. Could that be why all these secret societies and stuff are very interested in feminine energy?
Speaker 4: Well, okay, so if you're going to be a Jew, you have to come from a Jewish mother. And if you're gonna have a person from Mexico, they also go through the mother, and they even get the mother's last name, and then the natives go through the mother. Everybody gets it, but the asshole patriarchy like, I, yeah.
Speaker 3: And we're not. We're not, don't I'm not twisted. Well, we are not bashing men or anything like that. Again, this is historical context. All of these societies believe that the strength comes from the woman. Hence God assigned women to have babies, because.
Speaker 2: What do you say, I said, and the brains, I was kidding them.
Speaker 4: But it does say here on this one too, this ancestral blood thing.
Speaker 2: It also spoke about this coming from the mother.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent, and so hello, feminine energy and blood and all of that stuff actually matters in the grand scheme of thing because when you are having a child old, who does that child get immunity from the mother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was one thing I forgot to tell you too about the oh is that they say, oh, blood has more immunity to diseases.
Speaker 2: Who knew?
Speaker 3: I believe that because I never get sick. Yeah, So it yep. Uh, So you know all throughout history and all of that stuff. Again, the it's everywhere, And that's why people are fascinated with blood. Hollywood is fascinated with blood because what is the premise behind horror movies? Right, Something always happens and there's always a blood spillage. And so not only does blood spillage and horror movies make people happy, but what does it affect with the outcomes of the story and whatever?
Speaker 4: So and how scary it comes off, which I'm not gonna Oh that's not yet. Sorry, and when we get to that, I want to tell that scary story, but we'll do it at the end because I don't want to derail us again.
Speaker 3: So blood is covenant. So this is all over the place, and so ancient Near East and Hebrew traditions covenant rituals involved blood sacrifice. That's where I'm going to talk about the Bible. Okay, So in the Book of Genesis, Abraham's covenant involved divided animals and so ritualized, meaning may this happen to me if I break this covenant. So again with the blood covenant thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they rb people sealing this stuff in blood still to this day.
Speaker 3: And so not only not only was this in Genesis, but it was also in the Book of Exodus. Blood was placed on the doorsteps during passover, so blood marked protection and belonging. So also in Leviticus, the life of the flesh is in the blood, and so blood equals life essence. And so you know, with marking the doorways during passover and whatever, it was protection from them coming to kill the newborns, right, the male newborns, because they were looking to kill Jesus. They didn't want And here's the thing.
Speaker 4: If it was animal blood and God commanded it back then, but right it's hung on the cross because I know they're going to say, well you Christians, I know, but like it's over with, so you weirdos that are still doing this, and then you take it too far, you know, like we're doing animal stuff and or not Ebstein stuff and weirdo stuff, and.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, would you guys quit it. This is where aids came from, probably like cut it.
Speaker 3: Out, And so not only in ancient Biblical texts and stuff, but also in the Greco Roman and into European traditions, blood packs were actually sealed by mixing blood between warriors. So if you were getting ready to go out in battle or whatever, they would do blood brothers, blood packs. So blood brothers, same thing. Kids, Do they still do that these days?
Speaker 2: We did it when we were little.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's quite as prevalent nowadays, but I will say this for people that think this is like woo woo, silly, wait till you read about blood magic and you'll be questioning a lots of things.
Speaker 3: So one hundred percent, and so do it the whole blood brother thing or warriors sharing you know, cut open their hand or whatever and sharing that together, sharing blood was becoming bound beyond law. So they're bound, you know, in the sacred brotherhood, realm and whatever literal brotherhood. So now we go to the indigenous people and so many Native American traditions, blood returning to the earth, like we talked about with with Selu, symbolizes reciprocity, and so sacrifice feeds the land and the land sustains the people, and so spilling your blood back into the land meant that you would be taken care of. M So what are the core themes?
Speaker 2: Don't do it now, don't do it any now?
Speaker 3: What are the core themes and all of those different cultures. Right, you've got belonging. Oh, everybody wants to belong obligation, So you have to do this kind of like secret society or rituals. You have to do this out of obligation to just show your loyalty, protection like can passover and mutual survival.
Speaker 2: Don't forget what the far right extremists say. I'm just saying, what's that blood? Blood and soil, blood and soil?
Speaker 4: They this all started, you know what, This didn't start with Hitler.
Speaker 2: This started with other people.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying it's a situation. Yeah, it started in America. Here, I want to see there, you go, there, you get all.
Speaker 3: That's so nice. American model and the making of Nazi race law yep, yep.
Speaker 4: By j they were doing, Yeah, they were doing some stuff and the Native people.
Speaker 2: I do believe they hijacked.
Speaker 4: A lot of what they were teaching, you know what, what they were doing. I one hundred percent believe Mormonism came a lot from that because you know, they sent missionaries out, especially in southern Utah and spoke with a lot of these people because they learned their language. That's what they're great at they come in, marry your women, learn your language. Next thing, you know, then they corrupt and co opt.
Speaker 3: So I'll think about this aspect too. So if there's any hunters listening to the show or fishermen, right, because that would apply to if you get a kill, you're supposed to think, you know, be thankful for the sustenance that you're receiving and whatever, and for this this animal that was provided. And what do you do. You spill their blood? You got it? You bite animal and then you return, you know, the unused bits or the blood to the land because you don't want the meat to sour, especially if you're deer hunting, right, you have to out the deer in the woods because you don't want the meat to sour. Yeah, just saying.
Speaker 4: You know, the other favorite god that really comes up a lot with all this sacrifices quits a Codal. And I think that's why people don't hear about it as much, because the Sala came right up, but quits a Codal because it kind of made him into this great like oh, you know, it was also good, but there was some bad too.
Speaker 2: There's some stuff.
Speaker 3: Going on here, some stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know.
Speaker 3: So it definitely is a god thing, right with the blood rituals and the sacrifices and stuff. Because when you were talking about like the Kachin adults earlier and whatever, and the like the Aztecs and all of that kind of stuff, the Hopey tradition, they were praying to a sun god. I don't have the same.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think there's some really long name that started with an age, you know, and it's like.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 4: There's another one about the sun god in one of these. I think it's in I can just read it now. It's the Mayan one. Okay, guys, you'll never think of hot chocolate again the same.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 4: The association between hot chocolate, cacao and blood sacrifice originates in ancient mess American mes, though American cultures where the substance held profound spiritual significance, often symbolizing blood and heart, so co cow's role in rituals were the minds considered kikaw a sacred offering to the gods, and so the Madrid Codex and ancient mind texts, four young gods are depicted cutting their ear lobes and bleeding into the cow pods, mingling the cacaw with.
Speaker 2: Their own blood as an offering. Kakao trees were also linked to the cardinal directions in the underworld and their cosmology. Cow pods were associated also with the human heart and the liquid itself within the blood. One specific ritual involved offering a drink of a mixture of coco water used to wash the blades of obsidian sacrificial knives and a chosen sacrificial victim, so cocoa blood.
Speaker 4: Drinking This mixture contained traces of blood and was intended to make you feel rejuvenated.
Speaker 2: Does that sound familiar and joyful? For their dance before the sacrifice.
Speaker 3: I drank hot chocolate. I'm supposed to be rejuvenated and joyful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's got to have the blood in it, and then you've got to kill somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we invite over for.
Speaker 2: That was my just kidding. That was my mouth for anybody that's going to be a smart ass. Yeah, that's what I do at the end of sentences when it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean I'm not calling Look, I am calling this one ridiculous because we can't resurrect this.
Speaker 2: Because I think this is what they were doing in places.
Speaker 4: I didn't hear about any chocolate, but they definitely got this other shit locked down.
Speaker 2: So they're trying to do this.
Speaker 3: Well, when you mentioned the cocoa last week, I'm like, what in the world is she talking about?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: I know it's gross and and you said hunters and it made me think of because it shows them, and you know what really screws me up here. So this says for thousands of years, cacao is considered their most valuable food, especially as they associated chocolate with quets of cotal.
Speaker 2: The feather serpent got it.
Speaker 4: According to the legend, he was cast away by the other gods for sharing and then somehow blood gets involved. So I'm like, okay, in the sun obviously, and the mornings are obsessed with whatsicle old.
Speaker 2: This is how I fell.
Speaker 4: Down this rabbit hole because normally I wouldn't even know, you know, but I think this is where the tradition comes from. When you when you got something and you take a bite out of their heart raw, by the way, you're gonna get worms.
Speaker 2: We did a series on this set.
Speaker 4: Amatitis B all those Epstein files, all those mother Freakers were I'll do that for y'all mother freakers. They were all full of STDs. Howard Hughes had STDs. They have STDs like all the crazy literally crazy rich people. So I cut it out well.
Speaker 3: And to your point on that, I read an article the other day where they are looking for genetic or crisper technology, uh to prevent people from getting STDs. Now, why would you need to clear lineages of the STDs if they weren't performing well things they shouldn't be performing and.
Speaker 2: They're making sure they get that old blood.
Speaker 4: Why did they know that about the old blood of the natives.
Speaker 2: Let's put two and two together. It ain't good. It ain't good.
Speaker 3: And we're the where the ancient Native American people like you know, getting their blood taken and whatever and all that stuff on a regular basis. No, they weren't. It wasn't until Andrew Jackson's people came along and were mandated for them to get blood drone.
Speaker 2: And why do you think that might be well?
Speaker 4: And or why do you think why do you think this scene is actually depicted? Do you remember Indiana Jones in the Temple of Doom Because I loved that show as a kid. I was stupid about it and I'm making so many noises. Everything's dropping.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I dropped my controller over here. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Anyway, so there's this part in there, and I'm pretty sure that if I went back and looked up the wordage, see how she has or I'm not sure they have the heart.
Speaker 2: And the guy pulls the heart out.
Speaker 4: Of the guy the Indiana Jones that was going to happen to him, and he has it and he's doing it while he's alive, and he says, call him a and he says another word.
Speaker 2: But I'm not going to say it.
Speaker 4: I know it because I memorized it because I used to scare my brother and now I'm like, oh, maybe that was bad.
Speaker 2: But anyway, long story short, I think they depicted this ritual on purpose.
Speaker 3: Right for people, because it's a it's an offering, a sacrifice and ritual back to those specific gods.
Speaker 2: I think they're still doing it.
Speaker 3: Gods with a small g that they believe in. So yep, So not only you know like we talked about, but I had mentioned before that blood spilled on battlefields or whatever, it's a territorial marker, right, and the more blood to this oil, like you just mentioned a minute ago arise when lineages and lands actually fuse. And so why do why is there a history of a lot of rich, wealthy elites or whatever with buried bodies on their property hence or a ranch and hence I can't remember what it was called the place in my home.
Speaker 2: Franklin H.
Speaker 3: Gunneries, you know that we talked about before. But all of these places have like mass grave sites where they would dump all of these bodies in and instead of and whatever, so blood returning to the soil. And were they uh you know, cleaning out their blood and and putting in balming fluid. And then first no, absolutely not that they were not because this is ritualistic. So yeah, so tribal warfare things like uh, blood revenge uh maintained a sense of peace and justice and so uh any kind of blood debt that was owed required repayment. Hence the mob, same kind of thing, right, an eye for an eye, just justice is justice. You can't have something happen without retaliation to set things right. And so again with all the movies and all of that stuff, revenge revenge and not equals perfection.
Speaker 4: Right, well, and you know it never gets anybody anywhere except dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So medieval Europe, all of the aristocratic lineages were referred to as blue blood or son grey azoul because they claim divine right and pure ancestries and separation from common blood. And so again this was another thing where they were obsessed with being a blue blood right.
Speaker 4: And this one is from the Mormons that they date back to Adam and Eve and they call it one royal line And if you could see inside that little star there it says and from this line king shall rule.
Speaker 2: I mean, that doesn't scream more better than you? Does it en right?
Speaker 3: One percent? And if you're not for originating from that artist, from that little star, or from that lineage, you are less than according to them.
Speaker 4: Fun fact, this little star never was claimed by a true Siphartic. You might want to do some history searching on that. They don't believe in this. This is Lurianic kabbala. This is something different than what you might believe a Jew is. And I'm going to put that out there like that because there are heretical movements of Mormonism and heretical movements of Christianity, and heretical movements of Jewish people that are are wrong from Satiev do your homework.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. You are absolutely correct about that.
Speaker 2: This is on the temples cities, so that tells you what they know. Mmmmm hmmm, I keep bunking everything.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry, you're so noisy today.
Speaker 2: My legs all around. I just hit the drawer. Sorry, guys.
Speaker 3: So covenant wise, like I said, scripturally based the blood of Christ, that becomes the covenant, right, and so not genetic but spiritual adoption. So if you uh drink from the blood of Christ or whatever, then then you're spiritually adopted. And so spiritual kinship, that sense of belonging, there's that that uh.
Speaker 2: Like that you're kind of not.
Speaker 3: It means that you're uh that overrides any kind of biological lineage. And so these were deeply ingrained and rooted in religious movements, just saying, and so in Masonic movements communion that that's fine for you, right, because everything we do depends on what intention is behind it. My communion per se with God means my relationship between Him and I. I don't need to perform a ritualistic sacrifice or whatever to feel that connection.
Speaker 2: Just saying, no, shade if you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I did. For a long time and literally about the intention behind it. I did too because I was raised in the Catholic Church. But it's literally what your sole intention is behind it. So if you feel no intention and you're just you know, doing it as ann scent, that is fine. But if you are intently doing it to perform a sacrificial ritual, you might want to stop that. I'm just saying, because that's not you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's rooted in some really weird stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one h So biologically speaking, right, blood is super important and super fascinating for all of these people because blood contains oxygen. We need oxygen to survive. If you lose your blood, it could equal death or lots of other problems. Blood again transmits immunity, So hello, mother's blood, you're extremely extremely important. So think about this and the grand scheme of why do they have so many waxinations that cause sterilization or why do many medications hamper sterilization and women cannot reproduce, Women are infertile now because of genetically modified states of disease, right, And so you can't continue on that immunity in your personal family line, not saying lineage, right, but you you don't have stronger immunity because they're doing all these things to dampen immunity. So why would they be targeting Why are they targeting females?
Speaker 2: Good forethought, I thought, I paused that it was possible. I am a mess today, hot mess express.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Well, I think that when we look at this too, you have to remember what she said about blood in the ground.
Speaker 2: What was the Civil War about? Right?
Speaker 4: A lot of people will tell you, guys that it was literally to horrify and carry through the blood lions too, the kids of that posterity through the fourth generation. Because they've done literal science tests on this. I know that's a biblical standpoint, but also they've proven that kids that have never seen like lions are afraid of lions if they're great great great great Grandpa got eaten by a lion.
Speaker 3: Right, And it's that it's that blood ancestry that I talked about earlier in the show, where whatever happened in your line, whether it was a trauma or murderers or fear or whatever, because you excrete lots of things in your bloodstream when you're fearful of something, right, it's the golden goose that they're always chasing. So those those kind of things are important to them. It's important through every civilization, every culture, whatever, and so that just magnifies their need for blood and of their fascination on.
Speaker 4: This whole situation. It's actually hysterical. And Jenet can attest to this. I think they put eugenics. This is just Heidi bouncing this okay in place because the babies that die. And I know this is gonna piss some of y'all off, but it's true. And it's true with dogs too. So are the white boys. And when we're in the nick you and I'm sorry, this is just true. This is nurse talk.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: We call them wimpy white boys because when they're born, they do terrible. They're like one inch from death for like a while if they have anything wrong with them. Whereas if you look up the statistics, girls live more than boys. Why yep, and any Okay, So first it's girls, and then it's it's any girl other than white is superior, then white girls, then any mix otherwise of male, and then white males they're at the bottom. And so it makes you kind of step back and go did they find out they were genetically not surviving.
Speaker 3: And then so well that goes that's going to lend probably to next week topic about DNA and why they're fascination with DNA and so, as I mentioned earlier in today's show, the warrior blood comes from the mother's line and almost every single culture, right, and so if you get your warrior spirit, you get your knowledge, you get your your strength and agility from the mother. And so think of it in this aspect. Look at you know, dogs or cats or you know, whatever species. Only the strong survive right is not only a human motto, but it's an animal motto too, because the weaker don't tend to survive. And so to your point about the maternity ward you know, and the newborns and the nick kews and stuff, that is one hundred percent spot on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll bring facts next week, but honestly, I can tell you for almost you know, almost thirty years of nursing, they don't do it good. They don't want to eat, they don't want to breathe their drag for a minute.
Speaker 2: They catch up, They catch.
Speaker 3: Up eat you say out lazy.
Speaker 4: They're floppy, and their muscle tone is crap. And this is only if something is wrong. Okay, isn't your healthy babies?
Speaker 2: But genetically speaking, if we have a mutt, and and we we have.
Speaker 4: A pure bread golden retriever, the most perfect, most beautiful dog you've ever seen, Janet, who's going to have the hip problems because they're breeding them to look much like this photo. It doesn't work out, and then they get all these weird diseases and stuff, and humans too. You know, they can't drink freaking milk. What do you live off of when you're a kid?
Speaker 2: Milk?
Speaker 4: I get that it's human versus mom, but like some people.
Speaker 3: Into that Bill Gates meddling and being involved again in genetic mutation and manipulation not only of of mosquitoes, but now with ticks to make people allergic to meat? And what do we need most in our diet? Meat? Because meat especially?
Speaker 4: Look at him, I don't think he ever recovered. Yeah, I don't think he ever recovered from being a wimpy white boy.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that?
Speaker 4: How you seen the people that are telling us about genetics?
Speaker 2: Like? What is what?
Speaker 4: I think the Mormons knew a little bit here because they were like also breed with the Native Americans and I'm like, right, because you started seeing this crazy shit coming out the king Tut's head, you know, some shit like Warren Jeffs. Sorry, Warren Jeffs, you're crazy looking, and I think they were like, bring bring that back, roll it, roll it back a little bit.
Speaker 3: Which again selective eugenics right where they out of necessity breed or inner breed with certain lines because they need that warrior strength and they need those stronger genes to be genetic from the female side again to strength.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we don't know what to say with it.
Speaker 3: This is not just jibber jabber.
Speaker 4: This is not yeah, this is real. So this isn't we're not being feminists. I'm not a feminist.
Speaker 2: I have my husband's last name.
Speaker 4: I love him. I think he's great. I think he gave lots of things to the kids too.
Speaker 3: But like I'm just saying, right, and so you know, I get, Oh, they're playing twister.
Speaker 2: I know, right. Notice those colors you've seen it.
Speaker 3: Twister. But there's there's two warriors that are actually they look on a king board that's actually north, south, east and west, but it has the red, the blue, the yellow, and the black, so it looks.
Speaker 4: Which you're gonna talk about here in just a minute with the Rosie cross and all that, because where do you guys think they still everything from everybody like this is true to this day.
Speaker 2: Hello, like have an original.
Speaker 3: Percent?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So.
Speaker 3: Back to the selective breeding type stuff, right, and so again this goes back to Sir Francis Galton, who was a cousin of Charles Darwin who came up with the eugenics idea. So you can have positive eugenics or negative eugenics. And so if it's positive, they encourage fit people to reproduce. So if you're athletic or whatever, you can reproduce. If you're wealthy, you can reproduce, like all of the things. Negative eugenics means that they prevent unfoot people from reproducing. So they probably would not allow me to reproduce. Not that I would want to reproduce again at the stage in life, but because I'm opinionated, because I'm a woman, because I'm on the senior menu age and so all of the things that qualified me to be like in the Asayan asylum or in the disabled word, right, just because I'm a female, I'm opinionated, I'm independent. Whatever would be considered in the negative eugenics category. I wouldn't be able to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You might be saved because you have really light skin and blue eyes, right.
Speaker 2: Ice, I have brown Ice. Oh, you're from the Earth. See that's what they say.
Speaker 4: They say the brown eyes are from the Earth, and the blue eyes are from the gods, and the green eyes are a mutation. And apparently we're from a.
Speaker 2: Little bit of both.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not from lizard people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I am.
Speaker 3: Listen, let me see that.
Speaker 2: We already knew. We already knew that. Whatever freak.
Speaker 3: You know, the the eugenics thing. All the blood lines, right, especially the royal bloodlines in Europe, like to inter mary to preserve their status.
Speaker 2: What happens, we have some.
Speaker 3: Weird knobs in their family tree.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, Yeah, it gets crazy, they get crazy.
Speaker 3: So where does Jeffrey Epstein fit into all of this? Young Lady so.
Speaker 4: Ebstein and this whole blood business. Look, we talked about it last time with the blood Boys and the weird stuff that's going on over in Diddy's world. Anything that aligns with Diddy and Epstein together, I'm like.
Speaker 3: What you say?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's spooky and we have to step back and go Okay, one thing I know for sure, like all of these secret societies, you know, all of this stuff that gets mixed into this, you know, all of these old Norse mythology or native mythology and sacrifices and crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: When these people have listen, it is not.
Speaker 4: Good for people to have so much wealth. It is far better for people to have some wealth. I don't like poverty, and I don't like serious wealth. I don't also like communism, so I don't know what the answer is for that.
Speaker 2: But I do know this.
Speaker 4: Once you have too much time on your hands, right, and you're only sleeping like four hours a day, some shit like this comes up.
Speaker 2: And then people go crazy and they're.
Speaker 4: All doing the same things, like they're reading from you know, Plato, or they're reading from I mean, come on, it's on the nose for this one school of the Apostles, for Plato's School of the Profits for Mormons. And then we get people killing each other and they're like, well, she just didn't listen, so Ice let her throat, let it spray all over.
Speaker 2: What what in the hell is going on with you?
Speaker 4: And so these old teachings, right, they land in these people's lap that are bored because you ain't got shit to do, and you're so stupid that you can't go help humanity.
Speaker 2: Like why if you have all this time and.
Speaker 4: You're already set making money, your your stuff's rolling in, rolling in.
Speaker 2: I know what I would do. I would go help people, right, I would go give money to like people on the side.
Speaker 4: Not I mean, you don't have to give it all the way I'm not saying I would be like completely in poverty over it.
Speaker 2: You could go donate your time. You could go make you know, huge.
Speaker 4: Advances for good instead of cloning perfect babies with blue eyes.
Speaker 2: What the shit is wrong?
Speaker 4: They're like, what why are you always they're always going back to these old gods fallen angels.
Speaker 3: Right, it's a percent and worshiping sun gods and and Saturn and ball and do all the things.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: John d was my first one that I read about that opened my eyes.
Speaker 2: But it goes way back.
Speaker 4: It's way back, you know, And I just always step back and go, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Why it's wrong with you? You have everything? Is it so bad?
Speaker 4: Like I don't get it? You know, Like I don't know, but I guess. And he never even supposedly, but I think he did. I mean, he never even had a kid, you know, like, oh well.
Speaker 3: And the funny thing is that all of these elite people, they're and royalty and whatever, all the people with all the money, right, so they're rich, they're powerful, they're fascinated with blood, they're fascinated with sexual exploitation. They're shrouded in secrecy.
Speaker 2: You gotta saw the photo that I was stuck on right then. Sorry I laughed with my face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it was me me, I was gonna say, because a minute ago it was stuck on me and I was like, oh my god, that's literally terrible.
Speaker 2: It was bad. I was like that, yeah, this episode.
Speaker 3: And so why do all of these people have immunity, Why do we let all these things go? And why are none of these people being held accountable for anything that's going on? And you know, you can literally have all the hearings in the world, you can have all the evidence in the world, but we don't seem to have a justice system that upholds any kind of law because these people constantly scaping.
Speaker 2: Walkway they walk.
Speaker 4: How many were persecuted at the Nuremberg trials.
Speaker 2: Not very many.
Speaker 4: How many were persecuted in the Mob trials not very many. Right, Look, this doesn't ever end. And if you guys think that this is new.
Speaker 2: It's not not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's scary, yeah, it's I mean, I have seen photos of human beings on a table being roasted in the Epstein files, okay, like a person, like a child. And when it's at that level, I mean, what in the serious evil shit is wrong with you? I don't care if they taught me that from birth, No way, I don't care.
Speaker 3: And who are they worshiping? And what is the point behind doing all of these things? I mean, because all of these cultures and whatever, like the natives believe that blood was to help nourish their people and whatever through you know, returning blood to the soil on all of that kind of stuff. But there's always some kind of the leaf system behind what they believe to be behind the blood. So what do these fountains really messed up? Elite people?
Speaker 2: It's it's the philosopher's stone. You hit it with the golden fleece.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: All I ever think of when I hear the word gold juice or golden fleece or gold whatever, or gold in general is serum serum from blood because of what I've read, And I don't want to think that way.
Speaker 2: And it's not even because I'm a nurse.
Speaker 4: It's because I've read so much stuff that I'm like, oof, that's that's what they're talking about. And they're talking about eternal life, like and are you really so scared? Like all the jokes are always only the good die young all this stuff, and I don't want to die young either, But like I'm just saying, there's a balance in life, and God knows when is best for us, because he could intervene, right if it's not your time or whatever the case may be, he could save us like anytime. So whatever He has prepared for you is already that way. And if you're so terrified, are you really gonna live? My brother died young. It was horrible.
Speaker 2: My dad died young.
Speaker 4: Everybody I know that's like, you know, a guy and my family died young.
Speaker 2: And the women don't why, you know, it's sad.
Speaker 4: But it's all these things that I look at and say, well, you know what it was obviously what was going to happen. I mean, not predetermined wise, but it's what happened.
Speaker 3: Well, And here's some more thoughts for blood and the fascination with blood. So, if you're sick and you have a shit crap ton of money, right, I said shit, and.
Speaker 2: And I keep messing up and messing dingo.
Speaker 3: So you can go to a facility and have a blood extraction slash cleaning slash rein infusion done to clean the impurities out of your blood, or like we talked about on the last episode, where people clone or genetically raise children just to be able to have a donor for them for a fountain of youth, or to possibly get things out of their blood. So it's not just cultures and ancient history. It literally still goes on today. And I will tell you that blood cleaning is, though ungodly expensive, you have to have like a lot of money to do that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, and at the end of the day, does it really change the sky for how long?
Speaker 3: You know? Right? So here's the cosmological angel angle of this, right, and why blood has so much paswer. So blood leaves the body, life leaves common sense. Right, Blood is warm and blood moves constantly, and it also reproduces, so blood became to be known as like the carrier of the soul. So your ability and your connection with God runs through your blood, right, so it's also the container for your they say divine spark. I'm not going to say that because that's very antithetical, but your ability to have that connection or creation with God and to know who you are as a child of God. And so destruction or alteration of the blood through genetics like RNA shots, things like that cuts off that connection, like we talked about last time, and so we replace that with things that are human engineered, ohio, bioengineered, biohacked.
Speaker 4: So is that and at the end of the day, are you still what God created if you are hacking yourself, if you're hacking another person.
Speaker 2: And I'm not talking.
Speaker 4: About test two babies where it's like there's still the luck of the draw.
Speaker 2: They're just putting it in and that's what.
Speaker 4: You get, right, but right when they're when they're deleting in crispermar like everything you're discussing, I don't know, I don't know what that does. You know, that's scary to me.
Speaker 3: And if you were created and if God planned it for you to have leukemia or lupus or something like that, and you're going in and having those things removed and altering those things and whatever. Are you damaging the process of what He made you to be Because you're meant to have the warrior spirit and be an overcomer. You're meant to learn a lesson from everything that happens to you, so.
Speaker 2: It changes you. Janet knows. I, Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Are we changing all of that by following things we shouldn't be following and doing things to our bodies that we shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 4: Are you the same person after you're backs as you are now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Either.
Speaker 4: Because it's one thing to be able to bless someone by you doing for them, But it is very hard for people that are caregivers like Janet and I to allow people to do for us. And trust me when I tell you that is true for this lady, because she's done a lot for me and I need to and I'm still on the lookout.
Speaker 2: She's hard to buy for now.
Speaker 3: I hear this all the time. And you know what I am. My love language is giver, right, So I love to give through acts of service and acts of doing and what ever. And I am not one of those people that expects things in return at all.
Speaker 4: But I like to do that, say me, but she, but we're similar, and so for us to have people do for us as hard.
Speaker 2: But that may be why that happened to us.
Speaker 4: And I also always tell people that scripture that everyone uses for death about lying down in green pastures, it's I don't think it's really about death.
Speaker 2: I think it's about death of the ego.
Speaker 4: And I think it's also about allowing people to help you in your time of need, and also to let things be and be still and calm and listen to God.
Speaker 2: And I don't think a lot of people take it that way, but for me, that's how I take it.
Speaker 3: Which again one of the best lines in the Bible is be still and know yes, because if you are quiet and you're not worried about chaos and and whatever of your everyday life, you have that time to have that connection and you'll get that information and knowledge because when you knock, if you seek knowledge, when you knock, you will answer and you will give it to you, so you know. And so there's a lot of stuff that and I know we got to hurry up here, but think about this too. Like gladiators, ritualized blood and killing and whatever again, blood returning to the sand. The temple in the Bible, they would actually have festivals at the temple in Jerusalem where they would sell animals for slaughter on the temple steps. So sacrifice was always part of the thing that was under you know, the Old Testament, that's all ways that was fulfilled, right, and so the New Testament things are very different. But the old way, that's it was so nice and whatever.
Speaker 4: When you're talking about Epstein and these weird cults of now, I would encourage people to go look up the cult of Mayhon m a h a n Master mayhonism Kane. It's a Kane, you know religion they believe in. His sacrifice was better and you know that's what it was. So yeah, yeah, better than the vegetables. And and I've even had people say to me, well, the skins that Adam and Eva were, where do you think those came from? So something had to die so they'll pervert it. Look, it was all hung on the cross. I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 3: So if you're saying I can sacrifice vegetables, I would be more than sacrifice Barussels sprouts any day of the week. Lord, I'll give these willingly to other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not none for me either, So that we will.
Speaker 3: Wrap it up because Heidie's got to go. So where can everybody find you? Out by beautiful darling?
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Sorry, guys, we got a late start because I got hacked by about twenty five assholes and I'm not taken back.
Speaker 2: That's where word. So there's that.
Speaker 4: If you did that, you're going to be, you know, in trouble because I'm reporting you to the FCC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the FCC won't let me be or let me be me, so let me see. Oh no, I'll just.
Speaker 4: There's such a nerd, all right. So I'm Heidi Love, the nerd of the Unfiltered Rice podcast. Everywhere podcasts are served. Sometimes I break into song about eminem Sometimes I cuss too much. I always love God, and so there's that, and you know, yeah, there's that.
Speaker 2: If you go on patrion.
Speaker 3: Yep, yes, so Deplorable Nation on every podcast platform. Plus you can watch the videos on Spotify or Rumble. You can find me on Instagram at no Janet or on excuse me at deplorable Janet or on Instagram at no Janet Kate Now. So for me and for my beautiful bestie mess Heidi, thanks for tuning in to another episode. Make sure that you go and check out that go fund me if you are able to do so, for Ashley Dormman d O R M a m E. And to support our brother Chef from Secret Society podcast. So for me, for Heidi, thanks for tuning in to another episode. We love you. Go like, subscribe, comment, share, download, and we will say see you next time.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, bye bye, have a good one.
Speaker 3: Say you