Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. It's a celebration, continue, right, no end insight to that? You know, where's the rule?
Speaker 2: Where does it say?
Speaker 1: Ah, the celebration can only be one day or one week or one month?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: No, it's crazy. I think we'll be celebrating for at least four years. Here eight five five for zero five A two to five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine, And we'll celebrate longer than that if we can figure out how to take the lessons learned from the Orange Crush Tuesday and apply those to Colorado. So I do want to open the show with that, which is all right, what have we learned from from Trump's mega mega victory on Tuesday Night that we can apply to Colorado and turn Colorado?
Speaker 2: And listen?
Speaker 1: I'm realistic it may not turn all at once, though it might. It may take increments. But what are the lessons from Tuesday Night that can be applied in Colorado unless you're ready to just give up on the state. And if you are, you know, call make that argument. I'll disagree with you, and it won't just be wishful thinking. But I know some people are there. They just say, no, it's not only blue, it's deep blue. It's left to California, it's never coming back. And if you want to make that argument, I respect that. Let's have the conversation eight five five for zero five A two five five the number techs d an five seven seven three nine. I love it when somebody says something's impossible, because that's just going to make it sweeter when you do it right. But let's talk about Colorado in very concrete terms. So we'll be doing that today, obviously, continuing to talk about lessons learned from Tuesday, just generally for the nation. As we get more data, and this is one of those really cool things, right as we get more data, it just gets better and better.
Speaker 4: Ryan.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of the toast I made to my wife at.
Speaker 1: Our wedding reception a little over thirty years ago, where and it was not as well received at the time as it was over time. I think I was just being mocked by the guys because it was a little poetic. But the point was I compared my beautiful young wife and now beautiful just a little bit older wife Amy to a great sunset. Because think about great sunsets, right, and this election night Tuesday is like that. The more data we get, what do you get with a great sunset? Almost always you stop, you're looking at this great sunset. That's a great sunset. Then what happens? It just gets better and you're saying, it's an even better sunset, and it just gets better and better and better. So I compared my wife on our wedding night in the toast to a great sunset, and it's the same on election night. As we're getting more and more data here, I mean, what percentage of voters now listen exit Paul's I only like them when I like what they say. They're not the most reliable thing in the world. But what percentage of voters I died themselves as Democrats we're willing to look that exit polar in the eye and say I'm a Democrat. What percentage of voters across the fruited plains all of America.
Speaker 5: That actually turned out on that day in the exit polls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had to be there to get exit polled forty seven. Yeah, yeah, thirty two only thirty Wow, Sorry, I've been so happy, I'm losing my voice. But yeah, thirty two percent identified themselves as Democrats. So you know, I can barely sleep now because I just want to keep watching MSNBC and CNN and just watching those guys just spiral and they're just saying the Democrat brand it's dead. The Democrat brand is trashed. And you know they're really right about that. But what are they going to do about it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Because think about what that party has become. I think back to when I was a Democrat, you know, when I or my first early awareness of the Democratic Party, and I think about my mom and dad, two greatest people you could ever meet. Now citizens of heaven, though I think we're always citizens of heaven. We just step and have this dual citizenship here in the US. But anyway, you know, the Democratic Party used to be organized around core principles and now it's just a collection of special interest groups gathered together to worship abortion on demand and hold power. I mean, it's bizarre, and so what are they going to do now? Are they going to really do the things they have to do to turn this around and be able to win nationally and win consistently, win in places they don't normally win, and those places are dwindling. I mean, we're this little blob of blue political lunacy, you know, in the middle of an ever growing red map in America. So yeah, really do you see it happening?
Speaker 3: Ryan?
Speaker 1: And I'd love to hear from people, Well, all right, you know what does the Democratic Party have to do now? Not in Colorado We're going to talk about that separately now, but across America to regain footing? But are they going to be willing to do it? Because you start with this? And can somebody explain this to me? I'm normally pretty good at detective work. It's a big part of my job as a catastrophic injury lawyer, is the detective work, root cause analysis. Can somebody explain to me when the Democratic Party decided that that close second to abortion, just just a little bit short of abortion, the Democratic Party had to worship at the altar of men being able to go into girls bathrooms and showers and sports. When did that happen? And why? But whatever it is, can anybody see themselves separating from that?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: The Democratic Party separating from that? Now, how did it become a sacred cow? I'd love to know on that now. I say that with this as a backdrop, and I don't want to go into more detail, but one of the top five most impressive people I've ever met in my life as a trans person. I have nothing against trans people. I know they struggle, it's a real challenge. But the point is this is just madness. Sorry, we've got a little problem on that line. I'll try to get a clear line with rich from Thornton. But it's just madness, right, I mean, is this whole idea that, oh yeah, yeah, you know, people with the male organ they should be able to just, you know, wander through women's showers and bathrooms and play in women's sports and spike balls into their head and cause brain damage.
Speaker 2: It's just true insanity.
Speaker 1: So how did we ever get to the point The Democratic Party launched into that and now worships it. But I'll tell you this. There is a great piece in the New York Times. It's not complete, I'm not saying it's balanced, but there's a great kind of behind the scenes piece the first of many I bet as to what unfolded in both camps down the stretch, and it just confirms what we've been talking about on this show forever. I mean the first sound when Kamahars was installed, the first sound we played on this show just pointing out she will not win, she cannot win. America's not going to elect her once they find out who she really is.
Speaker 2: Was the sound of.
Speaker 1: Her saying that, yeah, oh bragging, she's the leader in getting taxpayers to pay for sex change operations for prisoners. And then what's cool about this New York Times piece is it talks about how the Trump team they put that head together, they tested it and they couldn't believe their eyes the way that it was breaking through with focus groups, and that's why they spent thirty or forty million dollars on it. Yeah, and the Democrats know. And this is where I start the conversation as I go to the phone lines. This is one of the key pieces to taking the lessons from Tuesday Night bringing it to Colorado for the GOP to win more in Colorado, and that is pinning these lefties in Colorado down in the next election cycle to supporting men in women's sports, men in women's bathrooms. This position of the left in Colorado that it doesn't matter what kind of male organ that that guy may have or anything else, as long as he calls himself a woman, he can be naked around your daughter and pin them down on that and destroy them politically with it. Because it's madness, and that's no disrespect to the folks who believe they're women when they're really men. It's just a disrespect to any candidate who would impose that as public policy on the people of Colorado. Let's start back in Thornton with our friend Rick. You're on the dan Kapla shall welcome Rick.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I have two questions. The first one is when are these celebrities going to pack up and leave?
Speaker 1: You know, the only one who ever kept that promise Rick, was my brother, and he promised that if Trump one in sixteen, he'd move out of the country.
Speaker 2: Took his whole family and he moved to Ireland.
Speaker 3: So I mean, yeah, I understand that what they.
Speaker 2: Say is yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: My second question is on this abortion thing. So if somebody comes from out of state to Colorado, do we still pay for their abortion?
Speaker 1: I would I would bet you, my friend, the biggest stake in town, that that's where it ends up. Right now, as I understand that those are private funds that are raised in Colorado to pay to kill out of state children who are transported here for the abortion. But I will bet you, I will bet you that under this wicked Amendment seventy nine that we end up seeing that happening. I can't look you in the eye right now and tell you I'm certain, but I would bet a lot that that's going to happen. And let's talk some more about seventy nine because, as I said on election night, in fact, I think I said it on Ryan Schuling's fine coverage and KOA, the Democrats aborted themselves. The Democrats aborted themselves in this race. All they wanted to talk about was abortion. Every minute they spent talking about abortion was a minute they weren't talking about what voters are really going to vote on. Exit polls confirm that they aborted themselves. And in Colorado they've got themselves in a particularly big jam now politically with Amendment seventy nine.
Speaker 2: I'll explain that as.
Speaker 1: We get back and talk to our very enthused callers today many text as well to Da n five seven, seven thirty nine.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Big sleeper issue we told you confirmed in a big New York Times story today, this trans insanity on the left.
Speaker 6: Here's my plan to stop the chemical, physical, and emotional mutilation of our youths. On day one, I will revoke Joe Biden's cruel policies on so called gender affirming care.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, beautiful, and we're talking about Okay, what lessons do we take from the big Orange crush on Tuesday night?
Speaker 2: Apply to Colorado?
Speaker 1: So the GOP can win in Colorado again, lines or jam going right there, But before we go back, got to tell you this, got to tell you this because again it applies to Colorado. So we just get confirmation that President Trump has chosen his campaign director, Susie Wiles to be his chief of staff. By all counts, tremendous choice. But here's the point, the first female chief of staff in American history. Well, wait a second, I thought Trump was the caveman, right, I thought Trump was Hitler And all the enlightened people are on the left you're telling me that Barack Obama didn't have a female chief of staff. Nope, Joe Biden didn't have a female chief of staff. Nope, Bill Clinton, he would add twenty female chiefs. Bill Clinton didn't have a female chief of staff. But here's the point. They're phonies, they're liars. It's the same thing in Colorado. Jared Polush, I'm so enlightened. You're a Cretan. Same thing you get from Mike Johnston, same thing you get from Hickenlooper and Bennett.
Speaker 2: But guess what what are those guys that all have in common.
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, they're white, and they're guys. They're dudes. None of them are women. None of them are even trans. None of our trans None of them are women.
Speaker 2: And and and yet.
Speaker 1: So all the top jobs in the so enlightened Colorado Democratic Party other than the secretary of State. And you can see how that's gone. All the top jobs are held by these white guys. Wait a second, I thought the left was so enlightened. Now they're just phonies. Remember how Hickey, no, it was a Polis spent a gajillion bucks to stop Carrie Kennedy from becoming the first female governor of Colorado and listen, I don't like her politics, the state treasurer. I didn't like her politics, but she was very qualified to be governor. We would have had our first female governor and Polish crushed her. Took out a big money bag and crushed her.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they are total phonies on that stuff. They want to impose it on you, but not on them. All right, let's go back to the phone lines. I don't think we had wrapped up with with Rick from Thornton, who was talking about why haven't all these celebrities left anything else?
Speaker 2: Rick?
Speaker 1: I know we've been having some lying issues there. We'll get back to them. How about Laurie in Denver, Colorado. You're on the dan KAPLA shall welcome Laurie.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you, Anne, it's so nice to talk to you. I just wanted to share a personal experience because I don't think a lot of people no abortion firsthand and they can just say, oh, yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 8: Well, in the.
Speaker 7: Springs, Colorado Springs, I worked with the Catholic Charities Organization where we've ventored young you know women and try to you know, help them out. So this one gal, she was pregnant, and thank goodness, she went full term and gave her baby up. But as we were working together, I found out the pregnancy. Right before that, she was seven months pregnant, and as she was walking through the abortion clinic, she was pregnant with twins. She felt them.
Speaker 1: Kicking, Yes, yes, yeah, but don't clumps the tissue kick all the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I'm just you know, there's a lie you get from the left, or it's just clumps of tissue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kicking right?
Speaker 7: Oh, oh, oh my gosh, when they have enough strength to kick you mommy, mommy, I'm kicking or what you do?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 7: It has given me nightmares. And this has been twenty years, but I just think of people really know. And I was in the room when she gave birth to that baby.
Speaker 1: Can I clarify one thing learning? And I'm sorry I stepped on your story. Are you saying that when the woman was walking to get an abortion, she felt the twins kicking and then changed her mind?
Speaker 7: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Oh that's so cool.
Speaker 7: No, she did not change her Oh that's awful to say it.
Speaker 2: That's awful.
Speaker 7: This is before I knew her, and when I met her, she was pregnant again okay, not married or anything, and wanted to help getting against an abortion. But no, she ended up having that baby and gave it. And here's a crazy thing. She had another baby before that, and she did give that baby to this family, the same family she gave her third day.
Speaker 1: Well, God love her. I'm saving that life and yeah, oh I know.
Speaker 7: And to be there to see that little baby born and then to hear about those kicking I swear, Dannt I can't even tell you how it feels to hear that.
Speaker 1: Laurie, what a great story. And thanks for your work with Catholic charities. Full disclosure, proud disclosure. I'm on the board of directors of Catholic Charities and they truly do the work of angels. So thank you, Laurie for what you do. And as we go to the phone lines, you talk about lessons and listen. I understand Colorado is way way, way left, but you tell me, Ryan, here's another one. Exit polls. What percentage ofvoters trusted Trump on abortion more than Kamala Harris of all American voters? What would you say that number is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What percentage? Yeah, forty five percent In exit polls.
Speaker 1: Nationally, forty five percent of all voters in America trusted Trump on abortion more than Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: We are winning Colorado. Hey, it's a.
Speaker 1: Taller mountain, a tougher climb, but we are winning nationwide, and we're eventually going to win in Colorado.
Speaker 2: We have to because it's the arc. It's the arc of history.
Speaker 1: People are inherently good and and and abortion is so demonstrably factually medically wrong and yet so eventually we'll win here too. But America, we are winning. Lynn in Denver, you're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 9: Oh, it's so great to call in. And I'm so happy about the results. And anyway, what I wanted to say was that I am so grateful personal little thing here. I'm so grateful to my birth mother who got on a train in the fifties and came to Colorado to an unwood mother's home, and she went through a lot, and she in her twenties, what difficult as it was, she wanted a better life for me, and she sacrificed a lot and she gave me up and I went home Catholic charities thanks to them who went home in a car with the mother and father that God chose for me, and I got them into I got to have them into their nineties and they've supported and loved Catholic Charities their entire life. They devoted with great thanks and I'm so thankful that when the heart was beating a little over two months for my birth mother, that she didn't have me sucked into a drain. I'm very grateful to be here and I've been blessed with an amazing parent, amazing parents, amazing life, and so I'm very sad about Colorado and what it's become, but I'm hopeful that one day it'll turn around. But that didn't mean to go too much onto my personal story, but it really means a lot to me with this seventy nine it's just.
Speaker 1: Yeah to me, Lynn, this is one of the great calls ever, and thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing that story.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know that was coming.
Speaker 1: But how great to hear and how great to hear about that Catholic Charities experience, because again, they do so much phenomenal work. You have so many in the pro life movement beyond Catholic charities who also do phenomenal work.
Speaker 2: But think about Lynn's life.
Speaker 1: So her life is changed by her courageous mother and then by your birth parents. Catholic Charities is involved, think of everybody she's helped along the way. And politically we're winning. We're winning. Forty five percent of voters trusted Trump.
Speaker 5: More on abortion, you're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 10: Yesterday all day and night from anxious friends and family and co workers, and I have to say a lot of them involve diarrhea. Diarrhea was at an all time high in America yesterday, which made me wonder, what is it about me that makes others so comfortable sharing that information. I've got princess diarrhea or something here.
Speaker 1: But that's Jimmy Kimmel, what a nice thought. Didn't mean to play that. But how do we get some of that red rain here in Colorado? That's that's part of what we're talking about. What lessons do we take from that big orange crush on Tuesday night that we can apply to Colorado to win here. So we've been getting concrete on that. Let's go up to a Highland's ranch if you want to call us eight five five four zero five eight two five five.
Speaker 2: I'll get to our great textures shortly.
Speaker 5: Carl.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Dan, I hardly know where to start. Take you, Tom, and I'm going to say something so nice to you, so just know that. But I will give my self credit because I remember talking to you years ago about Michelle Obama running for president. I said, she's not going to do it.
Speaker 8: I was right there, you go.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you were.
Speaker 11: Now I want to tell you I am so grateful to you. I thank you so much for being someone that I trust, that I could listen to who thought President Trump is going to win. I have worked on all three of his campaigns. Now, I'm proud to say, and this has been such a hard four years for so many people, and because of our values just being trumped on as far as I'm concerned, and you were someone that I could listen to and I would hear you say because I refuse to listen to the dependence and the polls and all that, and like you, I have so much stuff bank to watch, MSNBC, Camel, all of that.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 11: I used to try to have conversations. Now I don't care. You can call me whatever you want to call me, I don't care. Right he's back in office. I am thrilled, and I just want to thank you. You really did perform a service for a lot of us because we didn't know what was going to happen.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Carly. That means the world to me. And I only said it over all these years because I believed it to be true.
Speaker 2: And absolutely believed it.
Speaker 11: Why it's health value.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well thank you for that. And now that makes my year. Thank you, Carly. Wow. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you that one call out weighs like ten years of hate text. But we do encourage they hate text because they make for great radio, So please keep those coming. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five.
Speaker 2: The number I know.
Speaker 1: One thing that I've prided myself on is I don't just tell you I think so and so is going to win. I give you the reasons why it's all out there. Take your best shot at it.
Speaker 2: Dan Kellorader needs a Scott Pressler.
Speaker 1: He's done amazing work in Pennsylvania to strengthen the Republican vote. Dan, what percentage of voters trusted Kamala over Trump when it comes to abortion, and then obviously the remaining percentage you had no opinion or were undecided. I think that's one of the key findings out of the exit polling. And you take exit polling with a grain of salt, right, except when you like the results.
Speaker 2: And I love this result.
Speaker 1: Forty five percent nationwide trusted Trump on abortion more than Harris. Here's the key, okay, and this goes back to what I said during Ryan's coverage Tuesday night.
Speaker 2: The Democrats aborted.
Speaker 1: Themselves in this race. They're weird, bizarre slavish devotion on killing human life up to the moment you know it moves from inside the body to outside the body is killing the Democratic Party for two reasons. First, every minute they spent talking about that, they're not talking about the issues.
Speaker 2: That are actually going to decide the election.
Speaker 1: Second, the Dobbs majority Treme Court, and Dobbs had it right. You give it back to the people as the constitution requires and let them work it out politically.
Speaker 2: So here's what's happened. And their analysts on the.
Speaker 1: Left saying the same thing, which as voters now get it, they can actually vote for the candidate these say pro abortion voters they call themselves pro choice, These pro choice voters can actually vote for the pro life Republican for US Senate President. Pick your race, and then they can vote on their abortion rights put rights in quotes separately.
Speaker 2: They can do that on ballot issues.
Speaker 1: So the beautiful poetic irony of this is, well, that courageous Dobbs majority did what they should under the constitution by turning it.
Speaker 2: Back to the people.
Speaker 1: They are allowing these pro life candidates to win, while those people who are just so adamantly committed to legalized abortion can go express themselves on that in ballot measures.
Speaker 2: And then that extends to Colorado. Because that's the theme of the show.
Speaker 1: How do we take the tremendous victory Tuesday night, learn the lessons and help win in Colorado. And here's the thing with this wicked, horrific Amendments seventy nine that puts in our constitution the so called right to dismember a baby at nine months, healthy bay, healthy baby, healthy mom, seconds before the baby's born. Now in our constitution. I mean, think about how ghastly that is. But here's the thing what the Left has done now is they've taken that off the table in these upcoming races. In these races for US Senate, the races for governor. That issue is decided in Colorado. It's in the constitution. Let's talk about these other issues now. So, in the process of doing this horrible thing, Amendments seventy nine, they've put Republicans in a stronger position, the strongest position they've been in decades when it comes to these statewide races and legislative races as well.
Speaker 2: Dean and Arvada. You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 8: Welcome, Hey, Dan, thank you for taking my call. I just wanted to hope Arry Mike's listening, because man, you love to fillay that guy. It's just amazing and I laugh every time I hear it. I'm getting to the point of my I know, here's.
Speaker 1: A text, so weird, who says, Dan, have you heard from Eerie Mike yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How weird is that?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Wait, tell you here's this one. Well, he's stuck with Mega for four years with Trump, and guess what I think, Vance is actually a stronger person to take over the reins of the Mega movement. So he's stuck with him for where he stuck with Mega for twelve.
Speaker 1: Years that is a great pointing. Thank you for that call, and that's one of the beautiful things about the moment we're in. And I rarely disagree with my good friend Ryan, but I do on this one point. I was listening to you Ryan as I drove in today, as I always do. Ryan does a great show too, for in Denver six thirty ktch W. And you made the point many smart people are making, which is that you know what, it's actually going to be better that we have President Trump's second term. Now you have so much evidence in your favor. I understand why you and other smart people make that point. Here's why I respectfully disagree, because the price we had to pay to wait for President Trump's second term was the raping and pillaging of Ukraine, the October seven attacks in Israel, among other awful things that happen in the meantime. So if we'd been sitting there in twenty twenty having to decide do we get the second term now or do we do it four years from now, knowing what was to come, I'd have to say get that second term back to back, so we don't have that war in Ukraine and we don't have the attack on Israel. We don't have Iran regaining its strength after Trump had crippled that regime. But now that it has actually come down this way, do I think there are going to be phenomenal benefits from getting this second term staggered?
Speaker 2: You bet, you bet there are. And one of them.
Speaker 1: Goes back to what our caller just referred to is now And listen, I respect the heck out of Mike Pence, always have, but now you have Trump's hand picked successor for this movement in JD.
Speaker 2: Vance.
Speaker 1: And he proved himself in the debate. I think he'd proved himself before in certain ways, but he sure proved it in the debate to the American people. And now, yeah, he is in a position to be that successor. So this is going to be four years of Trump succeeding in all the ways he succeeded before, I think even bigger. But Trump at the same time preparing to pass the torch with this great successor and a Republican bench that is so incredibly strong. So I think it just sets up beautifully. Let's go to I'll do it after the break. I want to go out to Nebraska. We'll start with Todd then we'll get to other callers. So the overarch today we're talking about everything, but the overarch is how do we take the lessons of the great victory Tuesday Night and apply them to Colorado so we can start winning more in Colorado.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kaplas.
Speaker 5: Show and now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 12: There are two sets of laws and rulers you have to deal with. The Supreme Court has allowed this unlimited amount of money dumping in and then there are legal protections that allow these companies to do what they want you and do what they will. I think in a normal country we would say, hold on a second, maybe we need to have a different set of regulations for social media platforms now that this big, Maybe we need to have less money in the system.
Speaker 2: But that conversation is not happening yet. But they really don't like free speech, do they? On the left. The reason is they can't win a fair fight.
Speaker 1: They can't win a fair argument where you just get to put all the truth out there, all the facts out there, all the logic out there, that they can't win that. That's called disinformation when the truth contradicts them. The truth is disinformation eight five five for zero five A two five five. The money with the money thing, Yeah, Elon Musk. They're not at all happy with Elon Musk, and that is that is just fined by us.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk has been such a key factor in this race, and I think they're an awful lot of Americans who are excited about Elon Musk being a big part of this administration. Let's go to the phone lines. We'll talk to Todd in Nebraska. You're on the Dan Kapla show. Welcome Todd.
Speaker 4: Hey, how are you doing good?
Speaker 1: Your team cost me a couple of bucks last weekend? Wasn't that UCLA game last week?
Speaker 4: I don't know what happened? Oh man, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I had them points in the money, ran the.
Speaker 4: Car way back. But it's just taken years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we'll hurry it up. I mean, unless you're playing CEEU.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, exactly. Yeah. Man, that's always been been a definite right. I would call it a rivalry, but it's always been a good rivalry.
Speaker 1: So well, I got to tell you, my wife looks beautiful all the time, but maybe the most beautiful I've ever seen her, other than our wedding day was when she's hopping over the rail to run onto the field at folsome after see you beat Nebraska like sixty two to twenty six, and I'm sure that's why you.
Speaker 4: Called I No, okay, okay, I think my dad and I started drinking about ten o'clock in the morning on that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and it should have started earlier, yeah, probably.
Speaker 4: So anyways, listen to your show out every evening, and I'm in far western Nebraska, what time. I spent quite a few years in western Colorado and anyways, made a lot of trips on saying somewhere between five hundred to a thousand trips, probably the Denver Wow, the the MP and stuff at this end, and so anyways, I just wanted to say that if you look at the maps and everything else, it just looks to me like Colorado is red on both ends of the state east and west, with a blue stripe down the middle.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting, Todd. It's more blue than you would think here. And the reason I say that we were just talking about it earlier is is almost everywhere, not everywhere, but even you to go down the middle, even though Paso County you have much more blue than you used to Douglas County. You go and look at those returns, you have much more blue than you used to it. It's amazing, hight, the state has changed that way. So, yeah, it's going to be a tougher nut to crack, but we got to crack it.
Speaker 2: We got to win.
Speaker 4: But you know, and this all goes back to you know, everybody's arguing now, well not everybody, but some of the Dems are saying, well, why do we have an electoral college? Well maybe you ought to go to an electoral college in the states.
Speaker 1: Well that's that's the only thing I'm bumped about here, Todd is, think about it if if the left, you know left in Colorado gave away they wanted to give away our electoral college votes to you know, the winner of the national popular vote that's not yet in effect. If it had been in effect, how cool would it be for Colorado's electoral college votes to be going to Donald Trump? I mean, that would be the charity on the top, right, But that compact is not yet in effect.
Speaker 2: Not enough states have agreed to it.
Speaker 4: Well no, and you know we've we've tried to do that here and they just didn't get it done in time for this election. So yeah, anyway, because we have one town, Omaha that's always been the other way, and the whole rest of the state is read.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anyway, man, it's it's great to hear from your call off. Okay, come down to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, No, I was so worried it might come down to that second congressional district in Omah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That was scary me too. That scared me to death.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That direct family who lives up in Loveland and in Denver, and I'll tell you what, and it's you know it does it scared themselves. Don't give up on Colorado my opinion, thank you to absolutely not.
Speaker 1: And sure appreciate you listening out there, really appreciate that. But yeah, we can't give up on Colorado. First, we don't have any right to, right, I mean, it's our obligation. We've we've got to try to save this place and eventually it will be saved.
Speaker 2: We just have to do everything we can in the meantime.
Speaker 1: Text or Dan, the first step to taking Colorado back is for you to stop platforming sphincters like Drewy. Mike best regards to IB respectfully disagree, in fact completely one to eighty polar opposite that that the way we take back Colorado is we've got to engage and persuade. So we have to go everywhere where people think the opposite and we have to persuade as many as we can. You're never going to persuade everybody, but you don't have to to win. I mean, look how many votes Trump got in Colorado. I understand he got beat by ten points, but when you think about that mathematically, just picture one hundred people in a room and you got a certain number wearing red shirts, certain number wearing blue shirts. You don't have to put red shirts on that many blue shirts to end up flipping it all. I'm not saying it's easy, but it's no fun when it's too easy. Dan, another Texter, Have you heard from Eri Mike yet? And if you're new to the show, thank you Eerie Mike. Is this a wonderful leftist caller from Eerie who joins us on a regular basis? I think his main goal in life is to force me to hang up on them. But we enjoy, we enjoy the exchange. Dan, why do you think democrats are going to so easily and peacefully transfer power to Hitler. Shouldn't they be putting up more of a fight to keep Hitler out of office?
Speaker 2: Oh they so regret that, don't they. They so regret that.
Speaker 1: And that was clear this great New York Times story behind the scenes this morning in the Dem camp. What a total bonehead move it was to go after Trump that way, right, I mean, he.
Speaker 2: Oh, what are voters caring about.
Speaker 1: They're caring about prut caring about open borders, They're caring about this and that. And you just want to play playground games and call Trump Hitler. Please, We'll send the limo for you. So the celebration continues. In fact, it shouldn't stop. Who says it has to stop? Just got to turn the joy into more victory, including here in Colorado. So how do we take the lessons from Orange Crush on Tuesday night and use them to win in Colorado? You're on the Dan Kapla Show.