Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WOOR.
Speaker 2: It is The Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful election day post show where we are celebrating things and I will actually get back to these calls here in just a minute.
Speaker 3: They fix whatever that little glitch happened to be. But I want to I'm gonna let's let's talk about this because the guy said, Okay, it was a great night. It was great when we have to march forward, and we do, and there are some things coming that we need to be aware of. Some of these we talked about before. Some of them we really haven't. First, the Senate leadership race, it's a big, big deal. We've got a voicemai.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jesse, I'm with you about the tenant majority leader. We can't have another Mitch McConnell. And I hate Sun and I hate Cornyan and I love Rick Scott. Anyway, I don't know is there any way we can mobilize. I've called my two senators, but I just wondered if you can make any suggestions. Is there any way constituents can influence about.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm gonna level with you, and I wish My answer to what you just asked was different. But here it is, you should call and or email your two senators. I'm not saying don't do that. I'm not, but I've told we've had this talk before about how how you get into leadership in the House of the Senate. How you do that is you raise money and you hand it out campaign money. I'm not talking about personal money. You raise campaign money and you hand it out. It's not an accident. John Cornyn was throwing fundraisers for guys like she He and Montana who just won a Senate seat. Do you think she He is going to remember that John Cornyn fundraiser when it comes time to choose the next Senate majority leader. This is a long winded way of me telling you, yes, call an email, but that's probably not enough. Rick Scott is the only one worth a crap running if it's John Thune or John Cornyn. We essentially just got rid of Mitch McConnell and replaced him with Mitch McConnell. Rick Scott's the only one who's different than either of those guys. And Rick Scott's of course not perfect, nobody is, but he's so much better than those guys. The best way to get Rick Scott is something we're probably not gonna get. We need Donald Trump to endorse him. That's what it would take. And it's not that I don't think Trump once that I don't know, I don't know, I don't know who his preference is when it comes to that stuff. But when you get elected president, this is the same story for Democrats and Republicans. There's this I don't necessarily want to call it a honeymoon period, but that's how I'm gonna put it. Where you have political capital, you are now the new head of the party, you are the new president, and it doesn't last forever. I'm to be clear about this. It does not last forever. It won't be long. They'll be throwing mud at Trump. Maybe we'll be throwing mud at Trump if he does something a matter. The honeymoon phase doesn't last forever, and you only have so much political capital. Barack Obama famously spent all of his passing Obamacare. Remember that he spent every ounce of political capital he had. Democrats kind of felt obligated to go along with him on it. He passed it, America hated it. He got wiped out in the midterms, he never really got anything else done. If you're Donald Trump and you just won this huge, resounding victory, Trump's people know that the Senate leadership matters. It's gonna matter a lot. Trump's people are really aware that his confirmations, his nominations, they have to get confirmed by the Senate. Trump might not want to waste, or I shouldn't say waste, He might not want to use political capital that is limited on a Senate race, on a Senate leadership race. I would argue it would be a smart use of it because if we end up it looks like right now it's going to be fifty two seats fifty one to fifty two seats for the GOP. And remember jd Vance is the tiebreaker, so we could even afford to lose one or two. But man, it would really be nice to have Rick Scott. And I don't know that we're going to be able to get Rick Scott without Donald Trump throwing his considerable political weight behind it. I'm not saying don't call, I'm not saying don't email, call email, but we probably need Trump here. And that brings me to his most important appointment, the ag the Department of Justice in this country has become an evil organization that sent the FBI's counter Terrorism Division after school board moms. The Department of Justice and the FBI must be brought to heat. I mean, the FBI should be completely eliminated. But we'll set that aside for now. Trump's attorney general pick is so critically important. I can't even put it into words. If we get a smart, ruthless enforcer in there, a reformer who was going to look inward, mainly inward, meaning he's going to go after the filth inside of the government, inside the dj inside the FBI, inside the intelligence agencies, then we are going to do so well. And if we get another swamp rat who thinks that, wow, I mean, we have to be better than that, we are in a lot of trouble. That is the one to watch. And I don't know who that's going to be. I don't know. I mean, I have some people I like, but that's the one to watch. All right, all right, let's try these again. They got them fixed. Ken Pennsylvania, Go.
Speaker 5: Hey, Jesse, hopefully I'm there.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 5: I gotta apologize to you, man. I in that period of a month there where you didn't take any phone calls. I chief you do on you with Buck and Clay, and I feel really guilty about it. And uh I did come back. So you can tell Buck and Clay that in the Ken from Pennsylvania bit they lost out.
Speaker 3: So let him know. Ken, you know what, that's right. Screw Clay and Buck, Screw those guys. Anthony Wisconsin, go.
Speaker 7: Hey, Jesse. I love your show.
Speaker 8: I watched for the first time on the first TV last night, and I loved your roast of Clay On About that pistachio krimblele.
Speaker 3: Look, Buck is he's a personal friend, as I'm sure you could tell. But even if pistachio kremberlay, which I've never even heard of before, most people have never even heard of that before. Even if that's your thing, Buck has one of the highest IQ's of anyone I've ever met in my life. Maybe that doesn't come across on the air. I think it does. But he's just a brain, a really huge i Q. I'm sure his IQ is about ten times the size mine is. Why would a smart I admit to eating pistachio crimberlay on the air? You lie about that or something. I don't know maybe he's too honest. That's that's ridiculous. You got to learn when to lie. Joaquen Pennsylvania go he didn't call from a pure talk phone. You can tell right away. Dennis Colorado goes.
Speaker 9: It's a privilege.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 9: I love your show and I love the laughs. I just wanted to say two things. First of all, the people in my small town in Colorado has mentioned that I should run for city council, and I said, no, that's stupid. No, no, I'm not gonna do it. Then I thought Jesse Kelly would probably tell.
Speaker 6: Me to do it.
Speaker 9: Then again he'd tell me to be ready for the letdown. So anyway, I did it and lost. But I'm good with it.
Speaker 7: I'm good with it.
Speaker 9: And another thing is for people with Trump deranged and syndrome, my way to shut them up is like I'm going to give you a quick example. There was a lady yesterday. I mentioned something about the election, but I wasn't even I was talking about for myself, and she said, oh my god, no, it's so scary. I said, what, what's so scary?
Speaker 3: Well? Trump?
Speaker 9: I said, what are you? What are you scared of? With Trump? Well, when he gets in there he's going to change things and appoint himself as a dictator. And I said, I said, I'll tell you what would you put a thousand dollars on that? Because I'll bet you a thousand dollars right now that that is not going to happen. And it always shuts them up. They'll they'll never put up money. So that's how I.
Speaker 3: Did, first of all, when I like that. First of all, losing my congressional races was the best thing that ever happened to me. And credit to you for getting in, Like I said, and I tell you to get in, and I tell you to run, I have done it. Then when I tell you might lose, I've done that too. You can always run it. And even if you don't, you got off your button tried. And that's way more than most people ever do. And it's a credit to you for doing it. Credit to you for doing it. Look I well, i'll tell you in a second, I took one on the chin last night too, Not in a Kamala Harris way. I'll explain it just a moment. Before I do that, let me explain that real estate hard assets, the financial situation may have improved, but thirty five trillion in debt the last I checked still remains and that number is going up, up, up, up up every single day. So what in the world can you rely on when the federal government is destroying the dollar. You can rely on hard assets, gold land, real estate. Done for you. Real estate is the way you get into real estate because one there are people, they know what they're doing. They'll find you the right properties, they'll vet everything, they handle the financing, they handle the closes, and they even handle the rental process. You you sit back and you develop tax free income. People have retired because they made a phone call. Go to Done for You Jesse dot com and find out more done for you Jesse dot com. We'll be back. Get to care for un.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly show baiting ourselves with the peers of the communists tonight as it was a wonderful, wonderful night.
Speaker 3: Before I get to the phones, I'll get back to him in a second. Look. A guy just called he ran for city council lost. I I won't specify where it wasn't where I lived, but I got hugely involved in a school board race. I don't want to go into details of why. But I got super involved in a school board race and tried to flip an entire school board. I was going for four candidates. It was a seven man school board, and four candidates were up and I was very involved in and the four candidates who were challenging them lost every freaking one of them, bringing one of them. That's how these things go. A thousand battles. We will win some. Yesterday we went a lie. We will lose some, but the fight continues no matter what. Obviously, we're celebrating tonight and I'm glad we are, and I'm letting never i'men taking phone calls and never do that on this show, but taking phone calls, and we're having a good time, and that's good. But the battle continues on and on and on, and it will always be there because there is always evil and it is always trying to snuff out the light. The battle will never ever stop until the day they put us down. All right, Shane, Indiana, Go Jane, Indiana, Go Jane, Indiana. Go. It's gotta be something I'm doing, Chris, I don't want to hang up on the poor guy. Jane and Indiana, Jane, Jane, I'm not hanging up on you. I hope not, at least Let me try. Let me try, Joan, Joan and Colorado.
Speaker 10: Joan, I'm calling on my Puretalk phone. Let the bar eat, Jesse.
Speaker 3: Yes, ma'am, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Joan, thank you, sir.
Speaker 10: Hey, I just love the show, and I want you to have Ohen Shroyer back on peace and I want President Trump to Oh, first of all, no, I'm so excited that President Donald J. Trump is going to be our president again, which he's been all along in my opinions. And I think that the J sixers need immediate attention. And oh, Ohen Shroyer is a journalist and Jesse no, okay, And I think that you should give him some more time on the show.
Speaker 11: He's awesome, just like you.
Speaker 10: And your hands aren't small, your hair looks great, and you know, raise a giant, manly hands up in a cheer for President Trump.
Speaker 3: How about that? How about are you listening, Chris, Joan knows what's up? These hands are enormous. That's in everybody's face. In my hair, it's a little bit shorter than it used to be. Shut up, Chris, it's a little bit shorter than it used to be. I'll tell you something. I was looking at myself this morning and I thought, wow, you look good. What Chris, That's what I said to myself this morning. It's called confidence. Don Tampa go.
Speaker 6: I just had an idea, I know. I mean, why Kanala did not do a concession's speech just because they only had a victory speech for her and they were gonna let her wing it like Trump. So they spent all night until early afternoon to get a concession speech that she could read.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not sure if I believe that. I'm not saying you're crazy or anything like that, but these people, these politicians, is especially when you get into presidential politics. Remember it was a billion dollar campaign, a billion dollars. So a presidential campaign is essentially a short term fortune five hundred company, it's really what it is. It's very short term. But a billion dollars is a lot of cheddar to spread around. These people have armies of speech writers, armies of speech writers. It's not like you or me having to come up with some kind of a speech where we know we have to talk for ten or fifteen minutes. You or me, we'd probably need some time, so we probably need a day. No no, no, no, no no, especially for a concession speech where the race is over, you're conceding dome. That would have taken fifteen minutes. Okay, even if I go give you fifteen minutes a half hour and speech writers would have had a speech in her hands that conceded it. Chris, Well, Chris is, Chris is making accusations, and so I'll just say Chris is accusing her of being a drunk. We talked about this the other night. I do not generally like to toss around accusations about people who struggle with various addictions and substance abuse. I'm very tender to that. You know that. I've told you before. When I got out of the Marines, I just had a real bad alcohol problem. I was at a bad spot. So I've been there. If you're struggling, remember I'm with you. I'm cheering for you. So I don't like to just blast away at that, but I am. Ever since I brought it up on the radio the other night, I've been having people chirp in my ear. Little birdies are whispering that Kamala Harris having a problem with alcohol is something that people talk about in DC and I'm telling you right now that is not something I have heard before. So there's a chance maybe it's not true, but it really doesn't make any sense why her campaign. Not only did they not come out and concede last night, they didn't come out and concede this morning. And there was something else that happened today. This is unheard of. Her campaign refused to respond to any media outlets. Media outlets get they started complaining about it. That's how we all found out about it. Media outlets kept reaching out, Hey Dome, you have a statement about this, hey Dom this, hey Dom that, And instead of they didn't even give back a no comment. It was just complete radio silence from the Dome campaign. And you never know, you never know the reasons why. Maybe they just had the sads. We all saw Tim Wallace and Doug m Houff sitting crying during the speech today, so who knows. Maybe they were just sitting around crying. I don't up doing whatever these crazy liberals do with smoking hemp or something like that. But maybe she was sleeping in. Maybe she was uh sleeping it off. I don't know. Look, we played before this is an odd sounding human And remember I got an email. I don't have it right in front of me, so I'm not gonna bother digging for it. But the person was asking me. The guy was asking me. He said, do you think she's relieved she lost? No, she's not relieved she lost, not totally. But I bet you part of her is glad to be done with this. You can tell by the nervous laughter all the time, by how uneasy she is in her own skin. Kamala Harris was never having fun ever. I told this to you before. We've had this talk a lot of these people, these evil monsters, in these high positions of power. You think they have a better life than you. They're miserable. You're sitting on a tailgate eating a sandwich and your legs hurt because it's been a hard day at work, and you're thinking they have it better than you. You're happier than them, all right, happier than them, and you're gonna keep working that job because I know your t levels are up, aren't they aren't they? You've been taking your male vitality stack from chalk, haven't you, gentlemen, took mine again? This morning? I'm running on a little sleep and my voice is going It's talk for five straight hours last night, and I still took the time to take my male Vitality stack after breakfast, like I do every single day. Natural herbal supplements a twenty percent increase in your testosterone levels quickly ninety days ninety days for you to feel like a totally different person. Try it. If it doesn't work you don't feel better, cancel it. Go to Chalk dot com choq dot com and get a subscription. Use to promo code Jesse, or call them text them five zero Chalk three thousand. All right, all right, I'll get to some more of these calls. You earned them. Next the Jesse Kelly Show on a right day or Wednesday after an amazing or election. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Georgetown. This is from Campus Reform Georgetown gives students milk and cookies to help them cope with the election. Then I would love to have told my dad when he was alive, that I needed some milk and cookies to cope with an election, just to see the look on his face. Gosh, that would have been freaking priceless, absolutely priceless. Anyway, let's start motoring through these things? Shall we martin New York?
Speaker 12: Go, Hey, Jesse, your show is heavier than ten boxes on a regular basis. My question, yeah, my question is you were talking about the AG. I always thought that Ted Cruz would make a great age because he's so relentless, you know. So what do you say about Ted Cruise for AG?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Look, I actually liked the idea a lot. I like the idea, but this is one of those things that you do and I do. I do it too, things that look good on paper, but in the real world it doesn't work out that way. You know what else happened last night? Ted Cruz just won his Senate seat again and won it handily. He pummeled his dirty comedy challenger here in the state of Texas. What does that mean. That means Ted Cruz now has six years as a United States Senator and it also means he just got raised a ton of money and spent a ton of money on a Senate race. So picture this. You go to all your friends, all your donors, your campaign staff, You spend a year busting your butt. They worked really hard going all over this state. You campaign, You're out there begging people for money, trying to stay on TV or trying to stay ahead. You finally claim this huge excuse me, you finally claim this huge victory on Tuesday Night, and a month later you're like, hey, thanks guys. Anyway, I'm out. I'm gonna go be the ag. Now. It's just not it wouldn't happen. It's not done. And frankly, it kind of looks bad. Look I would love him there, I would. It's just it looks bad.
Speaker 1: Mike Washington go, yeah, So you know, it's funny because I was watching an interview because I was just loving seeing all these meltdowns from all these people, and I was watching Al Sharpton go, you know, it's kind of hard for us to keep people in a party when we're singling out like men, black men, Latino men, calling him misogynistic, you know, all this. And then they turn around and after they're having the discussion and Al Sharpton's was rebutting something a few lines later and was saying, well, it's quite apparent that these guys who voted for true don't really care about women's rights. And I'm sitting there thinking to myself, do you guys not see how it's like a disease with you. You just said you can't call people misogynistic, but you're basically calling the men who voted for Trump misagunistic. It's like insane to me. And then the other question I had one question had for you, do you think that the Republicans are going to take the House because I'm watching that real close, and it's taken a long time to get to this number we need.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Look, the House takes a long time, and a lot of that's because of places like California that take time to bring everything in the election. People I trust say we now are going to take the House. It is not going to be a huge majority. It will be I think. Don't quote me on this just yet. I think it'll be slightly bigger than the majority we had. So let's call it ten seats, fifteen seats. It's going to be slightly bigger. So it's going to be a majority that's worth something. So we are going to take the House. As far as these people, you know, not being able to hear themselves, remember I told you I'm not going to go into the whole story before, but have you ever been to one of their protests or at least you've seen videos of one of their protests. Why all the chanting, the endless chanting. Had that one LIB who came up to me and started yelling at all her LIB friends not to talk to me. She didn't just say don't hey, don't talk to this guy. She started chanting like on her own, do not talk to this clown, do not talk to his It was it was bizarre. Why would you what? That's how they programmed them. People are programmable. And you're right, this whole righteous, sexist, misogynistic hates women hates. It's just been it's been so beaten into them year after year after year after year of the same sayings, the same chantings that that's just what they that's how they communicate, and that's why you're liberal. And Peggy fritzes out when you start trying to nail her down on certain issues or asking probing questions. That's why she lashes out the way she does, because it never goes any deeper than that. They don't know anything. They they're insane.
Speaker 1: David Alabama go, well, back to the whole ag thing.
Speaker 11: I think Trump should pull Trey Gaddy out of retirement just for the simple fact of the way he was on the the conci Committee and the way he went after Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 3: Also, yeah, I'm okay, Look, I am hesitant. Here's here. It's not that I'm criticizing you for the pick. I really don't want the AG pick to be a Washington DC guy. And I know this is it's not my pick, It's Trump's pick. I didn't get elected president. He did the work, so he gets to pick. But I have these dreams myself of a true DC outsider, maybe uh Andrew Bailey of Missouri, that he's the age of Missouri, just a stud. Maybe Ken Paxton type of Texas picks some red state AG who knows what he's doing and has never been in the swamp. I like the idea of an outsider coming in. He doesn't have friends, he doesn't have these allegiances, he doesn't owe this guy a favor, an outsider coming in to clean house. That position from Trump is everything, absolutely everything, and another thing. I am so impressed by what he's got. RFK Junior turned loose on RFK Junior. I saw this today. Trump means it. This wasn't just a campaign thing. Trump means it. Drfk's out there saying things like.
Speaker 2: This, clearing out the corruption in your terms?
Speaker 13: Would that mean clearing out the top level federal service workers that are currently at the fdagency?
Speaker 14: In some categories, I would say, what.
Speaker 3: Does that look like?
Speaker 14: Yeah, in some categories of worker, their entire departments, like the nutrition departments at FDA that that have to go that are are not doing their job. They're not protecting our kids. Why do we have fruit loops in this country? They are at eighteen or nineteen ingredients and you go to Canada and it's got two or three?
Speaker 3: Would you eliminate any of the agencies?
Speaker 14: Do eliminate the agencies? As long as it requires congratual approval, I wouldn't be doing that. I can get the corruption out of the agencies. That is what I've been doing for forty years. I've assued all those agencies.
Speaker 3: I have a PhD in.
Speaker 14: Corporate corruption and that's what I do. And once they're not corrupt, once Americans are getting good science and are allowed to make their own choices, they're going to get a lot of.
Speaker 3: Healthier That's awesome or FK. Junior. I know it can be hard to understand him Trump, and Trump is going to turn this guy loose on things like the FDA. That's good. Listen, Listen, he goes on there and.
Speaker 15: I spent two days with him recently, and he was saying things that were kind of shocking to me. You know, he was saying things like that, you know, the kind of change is the level of change that he wants to make in our government, I think is going to be unprecedented.
Speaker 3: And shocking to you in a good way.
Speaker 15: Yeah, in a good way. But just you know that any Polly, it's so impolitic. He's an impolitic guy. And he he I think he you know, he's a guy that does what he wants to do.
Speaker 3: Well, can I get you?
Speaker 15: He wants he wants a revolution, and I think he's going to get one.
Speaker 3: I'm hearing really good things and I'm really pleasantly surprised by Trump's personnel choices. Look, you never know, but right now I'm hopeful Sean New Hampshire go.
Speaker 6: Day one, the executive order for race quoters gets pulled out by the roots.
Speaker 2: The audience knows Steve from Manhattan, Golden Cannon Goon.
Speaker 3: Pat Buchanon. Oh, and I can't believe Steve Buchan, Steve from Manhattan. Snuck it in there, Dave Ohio, go or Idaho. Sorry, Dave, Idaho, go oh I clicked on the wrong thing, David. I don't know, David, are you there? Did I hang it? Dang it? I always do that. Let's go to a different David. I'm sure he's basically the same person. David in Virginia go.
Speaker 6: So uh.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: I'll give you an example on this AG thing and the prosecutions that have been taking place on Trump. If you have a bully that comes in every single day and punches you in the face of school, he's gonna keep doing it until you do it back. We really need to do some prosecutions. I'm thinking Mayorcus has got to contempt some Congress out there, just different things. We need to put somebody in jail.
Speaker 3: No question. Government. People have to go to jail, not out of revenge. They have committed crimes for four years. Mayorcus has committed crimes. Being appointed head of DHS and opening up the border is a crime against your country. May Orcus, send him, and you know what, send Merrick Garland right along with him. He took his position as AG and did evil things with him. Government people must go to prison. That includes FBI agents. All Right, one more segment We'll get to as many of these as we can. Hang on is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 13: Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a celebratory Wednesday, And I just I want to go ahead and tell Biden goodbye and good riddance.
Speaker 3: I was thinking today, you know about the last four years, and you think about how horrible a lot of it was, really all of it was. But I think the image that sticks with me the most is Joe Biden repeatedly checking his watch when he had to go meet the families and the bodies of the thirteen warriors he brought back from Afghanistan. What a weapons grade jerk that guy has always been. And I've got to be honest with you, the fact that his political career ended in an embarrassing shame makes me laugh. I think it's glorious. The fact that Democrats are now going to spend a lot of time blaming him, it just cracks me up to No, when couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Speaker 16: One thing that we are clearly already starting to see take place is finger pointing and the blame game, and a lot of that is going to be directed at President Biden. And this is even coming from some folks inside of the Harris campaign. Once senior official I just talked to said Biden will hold a lot of blame for it, and frankly, they said he should. One of the ways in which he is being blamed right now actually just goes back to the simple decision of seeking a second term and reelection in the first place. Remember back in twenty twenty when he was running, he had initially said I plan on being a transition and a bridge president, and of course changed his mind ultimately and said I'm the only person that can defeat Donald Trump. I had more work to do and ended up seeking a second term. And then when his performance completely blew up at the CNN debate over the summer, he had no choice. Ultimately was forced to get out of the race. And that's why we ended up having this very truncated Kamala Harris campaign in the first place. And Democrats are looking back on all of this and thinking, what about that parallel universe where Joe Biden had not sought a second term and there had been a full Democratic primary contest where the party actually chose whoever they thought was going to be the strongest person to run a full campaign.
Speaker 3: Yes, pile on Joe Biden. Pile on Joe Biden, Tom Washington, Go, Tom's gone. Joaquin Pennsylvania go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, hey, Jesse, I'm really sorry to hear about your father. I lost my brother the summer myself. Anyway, Yeah, it sucks. You know, he's younger than me. I'm the oldest out of the eight. But anyway, you know, my choice for AG is Rudolph Giuliani. I don't know if he's too old, if he still has his strength, but he's a man who really understands what's going on. And before he got into serious trouble now, he did have a radio show every day on ABC. I used to listen to him, and he was talking about the filth of the communists and what they're doing to us. And it's not a matter of retribution anymore. This is a matter of correcting injustices. I don't know how many people are sitting in jail right now. There's Keina Peters, there's all the people from January sixth. There's just so many political prisoners that need to be dealt.
Speaker 3: With they do, and Joaquin nailed it. It's about justice. People have to be arrested government people for the crimes they've committed. Not revenge, not rampaging mobs, not violence. People who have committed crimes, who have used their position in the government to commit crimes against the American people, they have got to be arrested, and not only arrested, the trial needs to be public. If you want the American people to begin to just start trusting their institutions and trusting their government again, then government people must be punished. I'm not talking about putting people in camps and any of that crazy stuff. Dig in, find out who committed crimes, because a lot of them did, and start prosecuting them. It has to happen. It has to happen. Ben Tampa, go oh, I didn't click it, Sorry, Ben Tampa.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'mala's favorite line with a slight variation is I dream of what will not be without what has been.
Speaker 3: Ben, I think you overthought that. It's a good effort, though. What you need is some relief factor. Ben, all right, listen, because I can tell you're in pain. We're all in pain everyone, especially as you get order, pain comes relief Factor is a supplement. It's one hundred percent drug free supplement. It's a unique formula that's got natural ingredients in it. And what it does is your body's trying to fight that inflammation in your back and your muscles and your wherever. Relief Factor helps your body fight the inflammation, help your body fight the pain. Three weeks. Take it for three weeks. If it doesn't work, don't ever order anymore. They sell three week quick start kits for nineteen dollars and ninety five cents. Go relief Factor dot com or call them one eight hundred do the number four Relief. The stuff is freaking miraculous. It works, It does. Jeremy Washington, go, you know, I think I've screwed this up for the last time today And now here's a headline, go you know, you know the thing headlines We didn't get to US soldier dies of injuries from Gaza Peer, latest casualty of the Biden Harris military policy. I almost forgot. We put up some stupid peer we never even used, just for public relations, and yet another American warrior dead. Dal soares fifteen hundred points to a record high in the best day since twenty twenty two, after the Trump election win. Man, if you have any kind of investments at all, thank your lucky stars. Dome didn't win last night because that dal would have went the other direction in a hurry. Oh look, the euro falls against the dollar after Trump's victory. The whole world old as making adjustments right now because Trump won in Dome did and it's glorious. Hackers demand France's Schneider Electric pay one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars ransom in Begetts. That might be the most French thing I think I've ever heard of in my entire life. There's no doubt from where they come from. This has been a podcast from wor