Speaker 1: Jamie.
Speaker 2: I think was last week you were talking about how you're suddenly interested in w NBA because there were some fights going on with Caitlyn Clark, and we were talking about how Caitlyn needed, like how hockey has an enforcer. She's got one, Sophie. Yeah, I was going to tell you about her. Yeah, Sophie, Sophie Cunningham. I've been following this. I love her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do too.
Speaker 2: She is a basketball player friend with Caitlyn Clark, and she has been the one that will fight the fights for Caitlyn, right, and.
Speaker 3: She's when they were going at it in that playoff series, she just blatantly took that one check out, like yeah, because they've been messing with Caitlyn.
Speaker 1: I love it, and I was. I found out a little bit more about her.
Speaker 3: She she played high school football, Sophie Sophie did. She was a kicker, but she was suiting up and playing.
Speaker 1: Wow. Really, and she's got she's got toughness in her.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm not mad at Sophie at all. And I looked it up. She's six foot one, by the way.
Speaker 2: Ah, and she is not afraid of nothing.
Speaker 1: But no, she's so smart. If you think about it.
Speaker 2: By doing that for Caitlin Clark, she just kind of injected herself into the story. I didn't know who Sophie Clark was before this. Right now she's Cunningham. Yeah, so yeah, thank you Sophie Cunningham. Now she's getting all kinds of deals because she's what they describe as a feisty dresser. When she shows up at the games and stuff, she looks great. She's very marketable, so.
Speaker 3: She's super cute. She's she is going to be so hated too.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yeah, I think it adds to the story.
Speaker 3: You know, she's she's very attractive and and and.
Speaker 2: She's an enforcer. Like, yeah, this is a cool story. Yeah, I love it. So remember that name, Sophie Cunningham. It sounds like she should have been on happy Days back but just a little bit ago. Jimmy were talking and you couldn't find it fast enough. What has replaced what used to be peppers at the Falls in San Marcos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's as right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is on just so you know, it's right there on the river as you come into San Marcus, across from Strand Coliseum and the park in the river.
Speaker 1: The park right there? Was it? Seward Park, I believe, but what is it now? It's a it's a Kirby lane really, which I don't know lanes were anywhere about Austin. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I met a friend down there and I was like, I was surprised. Yeah, but that place is heritage. It's just a cool scenic hangout and it literally has a waterfall just going like people were down there fishing while we were having like a late breakfast, early launch or something like that.
Speaker 1: It's super cool spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tricia, when you were a bobcat, Tricia, where did you used to go down and hang out at the park and lay out in the sun?
Speaker 4: I did a few times, but that was in my first semester there, when I never went to class, and then they asked me to leave. They said I couldn't go to school there anymore. So when I went back, I was working and going to school and I just drove back and forth. So I only did it in the first semester.
Speaker 1: But it was cool. I interrupted, you, JB, what were you going to say now?
Speaker 3: I just I was that park is like it did you jump in it after you graduated?
Speaker 1: That's a ride of passage. For No, I didn't jump in a.
Speaker 2: Trisa was all about you not getting involved in anything at school other than going to class and getting home and going to work.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Because I was working full time and going to school full time and commuting back and forth between Austin and San Marcos. I hated it. I just wanted my degree. I wasn't even going to walk the stage to get my diploma, but my grandparents wanted to see me do it, so I did.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 4: When I was done, I left. I just wanted the degree, and I just wanted to be done. I did not do college correctly or I did it too well my first semester.
Speaker 1: That's why they asked me to leave.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're getting ask to leave back then Southwest Texas State, you must have really been doing it.
Speaker 1: I never went to class.
Speaker 4: I just went and hung out with my friends in the dorms and we went to parties and laid out at the river.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was not good. It's all good, though. How old were you?
Speaker 2: I should know this being married for How old were you when you got your degree?
Speaker 1: Twenty eight?
Speaker 4: I graduated from high school in eighty nine and I got my degree in ninety nine.
Speaker 1: I was on a ten year plan.
Speaker 2: Not bad, not bad, but you got it down all right. Yeah. Coming up next, think about this, guys, if you can see one when you see one thing about a person, we're gonna be judgy, all right.
Speaker 1: Trisa loves being judge.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Yes, you see one thing about a person and that's all you need to know.
Speaker 2: You're like, yep, I know everything I need to know about that person. All right, stay with us, we'll share some of ours. Coming up next on Austin's eighty station one O three point one. Well, it's June and Central Texas. Time to begin outside, and you know it's going to be hot, those triple digit temperatures they're coming. The kids are out of school, their summer camp, family vacations. You got way too much going on to worry about your roof. That's why I am really thankful for my friends Scott and Stacy Feller and their team at Kingaroof Kangaroof. They're just great. That's all I can tell you about it. They take care of all my roof he needs. They've done it for years. For me, it's just peace of mind knowing that Kangaroof is going to take care of things for you. You know your roof matters. It's your largest investment in this time of year. A quality roof helps your Central Texas energy bills stay in check. No matter what your situation. You can trust Scott and Stacey to shoot straight with you and they'll stand behind their work and only recommend what is best for you. Kangaroof does it all, repairs, new roof, installs, inspections, you name it, they'll do it for you. Give them a call and see why there's only one kangar Roof. They really hop to it. Find them online at call kanar roof dot com