Speaker 1: The boys back.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Deadlock Podcast, episode number three hundred and sixty two, and.
Speaker 1: We're here to kick your fucking ass today.
Speaker 2: It's time for the sixty minute Adrenaline Rush Run Rush TNA Impact.
Speaker 1: Ten Impact September seven, two thousand and six, James, where we will find out whether or not Jeff Jared is a big liar or not as he takes a polygraph test.
Speaker 2: But before we get into that, we have the Deadlock updates.
Speaker 1: Patreon dot com slash Deadlock PW is the place to be. You need it, you want it, you gotta have it, and you haven't experienced it, well, you gotta give yourself a little taste. Patreon dot com slash Deadlock PW have many tiers for you, many different things. Of course, the one dollar tier you get the pod video every week. Of course, also you get to find out what we're watching every week with the Deadlock book Club before the show comes out. The five dollars tier you get that end of course, you get a bunch of other stuff. You get the Deadlock After Show. And on the last episode of the Deadlock After Show, which is of course a pretty much a continuation of the podcast after we get the show done. We did a double feature two Guitar Hero sets. Two count them, two Guitar Hero sets. As we continue on to our completion of Guitar Hero three, James, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta say some of those songs were kicking our asses too, But man, we did a good job.
Speaker 1: I think I also need everyone to know that we ran into technical difficulties and spent again another two hours trying to figure out how to fucking get it to work because it just stopped working.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, I mean, I don't know what the deal was. The guitar was fucking all up, the keyboard wasn't recognizing anything. Yeah, it was such a pain in the ass. We were sitting there forever. But we figured it out, and you know what, we said, fuck it, We're playing two sets.
Speaker 1: We put so much work in that we're not gonna just sit here for one set. We're doing double set. I mean, man, it was fuck James, Like, even without me, James's guitar just wasn't working. I don't know what the fuck was going on.
Speaker 2: It would work in Rock Band two, but not Guitar Hero, so.
Speaker 1: Check that out. Of course, the deadlock after show. Also in the five dollars tier, you get watched this and we just dropped all of the Watch This episodes for the month of July on your four matches. Go check him out. There's a lot of fucking fun stuff in that if you like watch along type of stuff. Speaking of watch along stuff, if you enjoy even more watch Along stuff than the ten dollars tier, you get the Long Way. That's our monthly full length watch Along. And this time we were joined by one the Invisible Man one an appearance James.
Speaker 2: He had a cool ass hat too.
Speaker 1: I mean, how did that hat get that big?
Speaker 2: He also thought that Scooby Doo two is better than Scooby Doo one, which was odd. I had to put him in its place.
Speaker 1: There's a big argument between James and the Invisible Man in that one. If you want to see all the drama, as well as the Invisible Man's pick for what we were gonna watch, which is of course the Hulk Hogan Special movie three Ninjas high Noon at Mega Mountain, which all of you supposedly have seen, and we're the only ones that have not seen it. So now we've seen it and you can see it with us on the Long Way. In the ten dollars and above tier. Also in the ten dollars tier, a new retro sinc is up bi weekly. David makes a retro sinc based on a previous review of ours, and this one is on a review that we did of the episode of SmackDown from nineteen ninety nine. Or Triple H has five gimmick matches in one night, a lot of crazy matches in that, including a big show choke slam match, an inferno match with Kine, and I believe he has a handicap match with Midian and Viscera. And lastly, if you want updates about anything Deadlock, this, that, and the other, whether it be Patreon or on this podcast, or anything else, join the Deadlock Discord. You can find the link in the description of all of our podcasts. If you're a Patreon you can join the Patreon exclusive chat and chat with all the dippers. But if you don't have one, hey, that's aokay. You can still join in and get your updates by joining on the link in the description. So go join now. And now time I'm going to talk about TNA Impact September seventh, two thousand and six.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into TNA Impact, September seventh, two thousand and six.
Speaker 1: No, I won't. You can't make me. What if I just didn't watch the show? What would you do?
Speaker 2: Testing do you read?
Speaker 1: That would be pretty nuts. That's never happened, though, But sometimes I think about it. Sometimes I think about just lying to you and not watching the show and just seeing how the show goes. You think I could get through a whole show lying, Hey, dude, can you.
Speaker 2: Do the part where you say we're gonna go over the wrestling observers?
Speaker 1: Now? Yeah, I mean, yeah, that's fine. Talk about you know, potential, just how our lives.
Speaker 2: Could be if you just could get started on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but we all would be happy. But take a look at what was going on in the water wrestle at the time, James, I love the chart. All right, that's good, that's fine. Wow, this is like fucking awesome. Hell. From The Observer, September fourth, two thousand and six, Meltzer writes, in a move that took many by surprise, but in truth seemed an inevitability, the wrestling career of Kurt Angle, at least as it pertains to World Wrestling Entertainments, may be over. Angle thirty seven was fired on August twenty fifth over a series of issues, from fears he was destroying himself to erratic behavior. While many will simplify this and say it's over problems with pain killers or issues with management, the story is far more complex than that, and the decision was hardly spur of the moment. Angle suffered the growing injury on August thirteenth in White Planes. He came to television two days later and won its work, denying the severity of the injury. Vince told him he was hurt and that he had to be pulled from SummerSlam, and they did. The Angle will paul him and pulled him from the ladder match, and he later got in a backstage confrontation vignette with Hayman Big Show and the Helmeted Bashums.
Speaker 2: I love that everybody remembers the Bashums.
Speaker 1: Especially the Helmeted Bashums, which you know was the high point of their career.
Speaker 2: On August twenty first, the day yeah I'm doing this now, the day before the taping in Willis fare, PA, he called John Laurnidis and told him that his legs were non and he was being wheeled through the airport and claimed his sports massage therapist told him he torn his abdominal muscle.
Speaker 1: Holy fuck.
Speaker 2: That was said to be the real eye opener for Vince McMann, who ordered Laronitis to set up an MRI for him. And that is apparently also when the decision was made to fire Kurt Angle.
Speaker 1: How'd you get my notes?
Speaker 2: We all ready not the same sheet.
Speaker 1: Oh that goes back to if I didn't fucking you know watch the show, that I could just read your.
Speaker 2: Notes that you know I got it, You know I got it.
Speaker 1: So of course, I mean we've talked at length about Kurt angles firing and you know his obviously going to TNA and all. But this is the very beginnings of it here where it's a kind of a mix of you know, they they fired him, which I don't know, I mean, because the story eventually is like it was kind of a mutual agreement, right that he wanted to leave. They knew he was kind of fucked up. They didn't really want to fire him, fire him, but you know, he wanted to go, and he pretty much said, hey, I'm going to stop wrestling, and then he went at DNA.
Speaker 2: A cup of coffee and gold medals don't mean shit.
Speaker 1: We covered that episode too, didn't we.
Speaker 2: We did. Yeah, and of course they replay that line a lot. There's actually an angle they do later in TENA. We went over to where they referenced this whole thing again.
Speaker 1: They show it like they show it was like on aired promo that Kurt cut talking about Vince in this whole deal here where you know they they went back and forth and what led to him leaving. But yeah, so Kurt's gone. Kurt is gone from the WWE, which again, I you know, obviously did not want to see him in any condition other than you know, top condition, so you know, not thrilled at the way he exit. But you know, flip side kurdan angle going to TENA is fucking fantastic and like, you know, you could argue better than his WWE run.
Speaker 2: It's pretty nuts honestly that he's only thirty seven years old here.
Speaker 1: I know, Oh my god, yeah right. And also I mean he's thirty seven and like he kicks into his prime gear in like a couple months here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, he had a point to prove, I think, really is what it was. He had a chip on his shoulder for sure.
Speaker 1: In more WWE News Psychosis is still in the company's roster. He has had every smack Don taping on Tuesdays, but has no storyline since Super Crazy. He had his health issues and it doesn't appear anything as scheduled for him to do. He was buried by one of the agents in creative meetings, so he's on the outs. He did work an angle on an independent show on August twenty fifth, and Tijuana Turning Heel on Ray Massio's uncle. Now, I put this here because there's an odd lack of mention of Hooven Tude here, and I'm kind of afraid that maybe Hooven Tude's already gone at this point. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, it's two thousand and six, you know, like, in what August two thousand and six, he is probably gone, you know.
Speaker 1: Damn when did he fucking leave? Oh he was released in January.
Speaker 2: Yep, that'll get you every time, you know.
Speaker 1: I imagine that one unnamed creative person might have been Hooven Dud. He had a little stint writing and they fired him because he only was coming up with ideas for himself. Triple H did an interview in THEE magazine. He was still trying to act oppressed because of the nineteen ninety six curtain Call incident. This is Meltzer writing this. Of course, Meltzer says, Man, the guy has main evented for ten straight years and he's still mad that he didn't win the King of the Ring and get a title. Brokeram with Michaels, especially in hindsight because that was the King of the Ring which led to Austin getting over. I love this quote, Meltzer says. Quote. I haven't read a dirt sheet in ten years. Meltzer says, Now, he didn't follow by saying anything negative, but can you imagine if someone asked me about triple him my comment was, I haven't watched one of his magic in ten years. Damn. This is like super petty.
Speaker 2: But this year, I mean, Meltzer felt like a need to be said, and you know, maybe it did.
Speaker 1: I mean, you are reading these dirt sheets. First of all, like Meltzer's calling his bluff. He probably has Paul Levek on the mailing list and TNA News. TNA had opened negotiations to bring in Daniel Pewter. H This was before the UFC stuff happened. I don't know what UFC stuff Melts was referring to here, but he says Pewter was went to several tapings several months back looking for a job. I feel like we might have briefly touched on this before, but I love the idea of potentially kurd Angle and Daniel Peter coming into Tena at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would have been awesome, Like it would have been kurd Angle attacking Joe and then.
Speaker 1: Pewter attacking Kirt Like Jeff Jared's still stealing the bell. Daniel Peter was still not a part of that. They just he just does it. He sees Kurt, he gets fucking Oh, I gotta pick my moment, dude.
Speaker 2: I love the idea of kerd Angle coming into the ring hitting the Olympic Slam with Samoa, Joe firing up. Yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: Daniel Peter comes to the range shooting the color. I'm like a legitm fight. Joe is bleeding, staring at this, trying to sell as Dana Puter is fucking snapping Kronicle's arm, who just got an unbelievable fucking contract his first day. Dana Peter breaks his arms Jens and it takes a belt.
Speaker 2: That would have been awesome. I mean, that's how every TNA segment should end. If the TNA segment is ending and Jeff jar is not taking the belt, there's a problem.
Speaker 1: I thought, I cut away from you. Dan Peter just sailor. Dan Peter breaks his arm and stands.
Speaker 2: Up, and then Jeff Cherry steals the belt.
Speaker 1: Don weston Mikes Today said, up in a high five, cronicle's arm is daggling off his shoulder.
Speaker 2: I fine, relic his killers fell backwards.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, I love this company. I got damn love this company. Jake Roberts, who is not signed, a scheduled for a meeting to discuss ideas for a potential job in TNA. He proposed an angle where they would somehow find a fan in the crowd who has a crack addiction problem and he helps clean the fan.
Speaker 2: Well, we're in Florida.
Speaker 1: That's not too far, dude. I mean, you don't even have to look very far. It says here they're gonna listen, but don't put any money on it happening. I uh, that's I mean, how the funk would that play out on TV? Jake Roberts comes out not wrestling not involved with any other wrestler, and he points at a fan and says Greg he helps him out.
Speaker 2: And the fan is Daniel Peter. Peter comes in and he shoot, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's addicted to crack. But now he's addicted to crack and bones. OHI fuck.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks to Jake Roberts.
Speaker 1: Jake Roberts help this guy get off the crack and Jeff jar just tole the bell. Well, I love this fucking company place. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Holy shit? Me with the tom machine fifteen minutes in the future.
Speaker 1: I hate me on YouTube. I fucking hate this company. In w w E News, Scott Hall, who turns forty eight shortly U is back in training, claims he's looking for another comeback. There was a d X versus nWo fake poster around the internet. Do you remember that poster. I fucking totally remember this. No. It was like, I swear it was like either the DX logo and the nWo logo is spray painted over it or something like that. But it was like a pay per view poster. Oh here it is. Oh my god, I can't believe I found this so easily looking. Yeah, this was like I remember this circulating crazy and I don't know why this like got so much sease, it's got worked pretty easily because it looks fucking good. So I don't know if it you know, maybe people thought it was official. So that was going around. But now Hall and Shaan Watman talked over the idea of pitching the idea and if it's rejected, Hall wants to go back to TNA. Hall was saying he doesn't want to go back on the road full time, Scott Hall. I mean, even at forty eight, I'd still watch Scotta Hall. He should go to ECW actually finally get that ECW run we were begging for for Scott Hall.
Speaker 2: He should go to Juggalo Championship Wrestling. He probably did. He probably was there.
Speaker 1: He one thousand percent actively on the Juggalo Championship Wrestling roster at the gathering that year, and he was definitely hitting the razor's edge on Shitty the Clown or whoever Championship Wrestling champion. Well that is it for the Observer. Now let's talk about TNAMPEC September seventh, two thousand and six.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into TNA. This is t in a the new face of professional wrestling.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, I hear that. I'm fucking ready to rock. I'm ready to see some fucking wrestling. I'm ready for a one hour adrenaline rods. James.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they had identity, man, I mean it was changing every week, but they had one.
Speaker 1: They were close to, like sticking the one. I feel like he was a quarterly switch depending on who was writing the show at the time and how soon it was before they quit or got fired.
Speaker 2: Well, we start with the Code Open here, Jeff Jarrett signs a contract in the ring that says it's his belt versus Sting's legacy. At Bound for Glory.
Speaker 1: Yep, we're building to Bound for Glory, which I think is the match that has the infamous Jared hit him with a guitar and Sting fires up crazy. I'm pretty sure it's that one, dude.
Speaker 2: That is one of the best TNA moments of all time.
Speaker 1: It's pretty fucking unbelievable. Like it actually, like obviously in gift form, it's very fun. But even watching that match back because we watched it like in the past, like six months, that moment is so fucking awesome. It was like the entire world was behind Sting and the crowd's going nuts. Jared looks like he just saw a ghost Stings fire up his legendary. Like there's a lot of fucking good stuff there, man. So Jared says, I have sealed your fate, my belt versus your legacy Sting. And now they show a shot off commentary where Jim Cornette is on the phone and to speak to Jim Cornette, the commentators have a gigantic red emergency phone that the commentators have access to and we can hear through the speakers.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that they gave you like a physical object or like, this is the fucking doomsday phone right here.
Speaker 1: Man, if Cornett calls this, there's a fucking problem. I love that. I actually think Cornette's role and this whole show is fantastic. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean they had a really good spot for him here on the show, I think, and he always played it up well. You know, he's still a good talker.
Speaker 1: At this point, Cornett says, can Jeff Jarrett hear me? Yeah? I mean you're on the big red emergency phone. I think it's patchedated through everybody here. He says, you say you're innocent, but you're always the one that benefits from whatever crookedness that goes on. And then it shows a shot off Jared in the ring. I guess you know this is obviously when he was doing the contract part here. Not only is there a noose hanging from the ceiling and there's also sting like tombstones, but there's three men masked with AK forty seven. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, like I looked at this the first time, I said, wow, the noose is kind of crazy here, And then the more I look at this segment, I see more things appearing like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I fucked, like there was who was he trying to keep? Like Sting is that much of a threat that they were gonna blow him away if he fucking steps into this ring?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the noose is up top, there's the the tombstone, the headstone in the corner there. I said nineteen eighty five Sting. Sting is definitely older than that.
Speaker 1: Must have been the start of this rest maybe, Yeah, I think that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah, I mean, like the biggest thing here was like the three mass men with AK forty sevens. I mean that was pretty nuts. I know it's Florida but come on, guys.
Speaker 1: Dude, Sting repels down. They just opened fire on the ceiling.
Speaker 2: They did that to Dave Dragon.
Speaker 1: They did that to an entire fucking county fair in Three Ninjas at Mega Mountain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we recently watched that movie. That was a fucking crazy movie.
Speaker 1: What a fucking ridiculous situation there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for real, it's just three kids that got taught some karate by the grandpa, and then all of a sudden there's an organization with AK forty seven's shooting into open crowds at the fair. It's just like, Wow, what the.
Speaker 1: Fuck Hogan at the peak of the nWo going to do this movie. He's coming back and he's losing to every single person on the roster. So Cortnett says, you said weeks ago that you would take a polygraph, you know, a lie detect your test. Well, next week we're gonna give you one, Jeff. If we catch you in a lie and you're involved in any way in this shady business, let you hold that NWA world title, which has been of course, Earl Hebner helped Jarrett retain the title. Christian turned on Sting to help Jarrett retain the title. Larry's abisco has been he's on part of the Championship committee, so he's had something to do with the outcomes of these matches. Cornet says, I'm gonna give the TNA fans the opportunity to get even with you personally. And Jeff fucking had a fan thrown out of the building because he threw some shit at him, which was very funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean, you say all these things, but it's maybe, I mean, we don't know. Of course, those could have been a coincidence. I guess we'll figure that out by the end of the show.
Speaker 1: And that's that's Jared's plea. Jared says, it's all a coincidence and that all, you know, all those effects of him retaining the title were not his doing. But we'll find out because we're gonna have a polygraph test here to light on TNA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get the TNA lie detector test. How about that.
Speaker 1: That's fucking awesome. I'm sure they've done it more than once, but this is the only time I remember them doing it, which is pretty cool. I know they did the thing with like a Jane Claire Lynch was was, you know, kind of like a Erny test kind of deal. But yeah, this is I love myself a good light detector segment.
Speaker 2: I love the Simpsons. What can I say? I love the Simpsons. So we got backstage. JB is here with Jeff Jarreed and Eric Young with the.
Speaker 1: Hair dude fresh hair, like I think he just dieded for this. And I gotta say, Ewy looking kind of big here, like he had a shirt on, but he looked kind of bigger than Jarrett.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, also he was very over at this point. That don't fire Eric thing was huge. Yeah, man, I mean like a very cool, cool little angle here to keep ey on TV. And I mean he got to circle around Jeff Jarrett for a little bit, so why not.
Speaker 1: So, I mean it was so over that he's like, you know, a part of the top guy's click. So JB says, tonight is a night we've had to wait seven eighties to find out the fate of Jeff Jarrett. You're gonna be taking the polygraph test issued by Jim Cornett. So he's talking to Jeff Jarrett, of course, and Eric Young is in the background walking on a chair. I wrote he has jet black cody hair, which I mean fresh dye job.
Speaker 2: I love that Jared said something about it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He walks up, and Ey says, guys, listen, I've heard all about this, and jareded stops him and says, Eric, what did you do to your hair? He says out it's a long story and involves a lady attack of cards and some alcohol. But that's not important. Jared says, Eric, do you know my careers on the line tonight? And E s says I know all about careers being on the line. Then he points to his don't fire Eric shirt, which.
Speaker 2: Is very funny, my gimmick.
Speaker 1: E says, you need me to help you keep your job. To listen, I'll help you. And JB says, well, all guys, we've got the polygraph test, and Dared says, all on bor rash up. How are you gonna help me Eric? And Eric says, well, my uncle Leo up in Canada, He's never failed one of these things. Never. This is I mean, this is a fucking genius thing for Ey, Like, this is perfect for this guy.
Speaker 2: I love that. Jeff Jarrett immediately like says, yes, you know what. I believe you. I believe you. Please tell me more about your uncle Leo.
Speaker 1: He is so desperate to pass this lie detector that he will listen to Eric Young, who everyone knows is out of his fucking mind. So Ey says, yeah, my uncle Leo never failed one of these. He knows all the tricks. And JB says, all right, guys, well we got the polygraph and Jeff's hold on. Now, JB, give me five minutes. I'll be right back. I got to talk to Eric. So he legit leaves and he's got to talk to Eric. JB says, is Jeff Erry guilty? We're gonna find out tonight. Impact is next. Love that, by the way, love that throw to the intro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm super into this whole presentation. I think the sixty minute adrenaline rush is very cool, and I also think that they tried some new things. We'll talk about a few of them tonight that I don't know if they last the test of time or anything, but it's nice to see them trying some presentation things.
Speaker 1: And yes, I agree there, and I'm pretty sure I know a couple of them that you're talking about. But the whole show, obviously, we're gonna go over it, but it's a you know, forty five minutes without commercials, and I think they do a really good job here of if you're watching for the first time, I fucking figured out every single angle on the show within this forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there were some really cool moments, man, I mean like, yeah, there was some. There was some really fun stuff, especially in the first match, which, uh, you could ask for a better deal there. You could open the show every week with the same thing and I'd be like, yep, I'm excited to see you next week.
Speaker 1: They probably did like that. That combination never fails, especially in O six.
Speaker 2: So we get the TNA Impact intro here, Dann.
Speaker 1: Dan Any that's fucking wrestling, brother, Like that is pure wrestling. I love the shots they got, the you know the studio shots of Jared hitting dudes with guitars and aj hitting the forearm and and all that shit. Like love all that stuff. This is a a great wrestling intro. If your wrestling intro doesn't have all the most kick ass moments of your show, you have the wrong intro.
Speaker 2: Dude. It had Samoa Joe doing the Island Driver. I thought that was awesome.
Speaker 1: What a fucking move. You know what It's crazy that Joe had so many unbelievable moves that all of them could have been a finish, like Musclebuster is sick as fuck. But I don't think anyone would have bet an eye if the Island Driver was his finish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean when he broke that out, like it was always crazy, man, Like what a sweet move, the one he does on Daniels as fus Man.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 2: So Mike Today and Don West, welcome us into the Impact Zone. Here. The lasers are going off, the Pyro's going off, so cal valleys here, it's time for your sixty minute adrenaline rush.
Speaker 1: This is fucking awesome, man. The crowds pop and everyone's super excited to be here. I assume this is a Was this a multi taping at this time? Do you remember?
Speaker 2: Yes, they were taping like four at a time. I think at this point, godly man, that's I guess maybe that's not as crazy for a one hour show.
Speaker 1: As compared to doing like how they do now, or I think they do like a weekend of four shows and it's two hour shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I think the big thing here is that, uh, you know, most of these matches either weren't going super long or you know, most of these episodes might have had like one long match and then if they had two matches and the other ones were pretty short. So for the most part, you were getting pretty quick matches. So sure, let's say like this show had three matches. I mean, if you have four tapings and you do three matches on each episode, you're looking at what like twelve matches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's fair. That which is like, that's like you kind of nailed the math there, dude. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it took me a second. I was nervous. I was like, wow, I fuck this out, man, Hope, I don't fuck this one.
Speaker 1: Up on the not Live show. Fuck, got to get this one right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're here, you know.
Speaker 1: And I would have gave you some shit. I would have gave you some shit. You fucking nailed it, fuddy. That's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: So they taped these, so it looks like they taped these on the fourth of September, okay, and then they turned the episode around in three days. It looks like here okay, because No Surrender was on the twenty fourth, So what they ended up taping was Impact Episode one fifteen, when sixteen and seventeen, and then they taped Explosion one fifty three, one fifty four and one fifty five.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, and then No Surrender was like the end of the month, so that got them to the end of the month. Then I did, uh, I did want to say, by the way, just just briefly, because we you know, we're gonna talk about the whole show. I don't know if I'll remember too, but I did want to mention I do think that this is a fucking fantastic length for a show. Forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean it's it's super quick. It's to the point I don't like when I sit down to watch it, like I know I'm gonna see the beginning in the end, you know, And I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, you know, even ninety minutes, and I'm so used to a two hour show that I can. I can. I'm totally cool with that too. But damn, do I really love I think, just through the test of time, I love a show at this length. I think it's fucking awesome. You kind of you don't get a lot of time to fuck around, so you really have to bring a strong show in you know, in our forty five minutes. I think it in these you know, these early episodes I thought were exactly that.
Speaker 2: So we start the night off here with Lax versus the mac Brothers.
Speaker 1: Yes, so Lax of course come out through the side entrance that they have. I mean, this is awesome. The crowd super into them. They just got the tag titles. I believe they beat America's Most Wanted who we'll talk about in a little bit here. A couple things I wanted to note. There is not only a huge Jackass number two banner hanging in the background shots of the hardcam. Also there was a guy that had a sign that's a Jeff Jarrett hit my grandmother with a guitar, which I thought was fucking very dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is funny.
Speaker 1: But there's also Jackass number two on every part of the six sided apron dude.
Speaker 2: Jackass number two, legendary dude. Like they had a lot to live up to, and they definitely did.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's not crazy. That's the best one, right.
Speaker 2: There's just a lot of there's like a lot of nostalgia for me for the first one, but okay, the second one is like those guys are at their peaks of like this is their prime. I mean, yes, Bam in his prime. Yeah, Knoxville's in his prime here. Like these guys, I mean Steve O and them, Pontius, they're coming off of Wild Boys Boys is this is like where it's at Andy. There's a lot of legendary shit in this one, and it changed a lot of their lives, Like.
Speaker 1: They're willing to die, Like it felt like Jackass number two was like we're gonna die and that's okay, Like we're gonna die for this.
Speaker 2: They definitely up the anni from the first one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, jack Ass three D is really good too, though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought jack As three D was good. I don't know if it was as good as the first one or the second one, but no, I thought it was awesome. Yeah, for sure, I thought it was awesome.
Speaker 1: I love rewatching the first Jackass. We might have talked about this before, but the first Jackass movie. If you have not been to Japan, or if you have been to Japan since you've seen the first Jackass movie, you have to rewatch it because watching it again after having been in Japan is fucking insane.
Speaker 2: I know, the party boys scene is so good. It is so fucking funny, man, Like, it's probably my favorite party boys scene. It's just so good man. And where they dressed up as pandas and they went around the city due Yeah, they pushed him into the fucking cart on the side of the road. We man chasing fucking Preston around Japan.
Speaker 1: Dude, even we men in the big orange cone standing in the escalator like yeah, Like yeah, man, times funnier if you've been there, because like it's legit. You should get sent out of the country on a rocket if you do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I mean like it was. Yeah, there's just a lot of like the first film just felt like friends hanging out doing shit. It felt a lot more like c ky than the second one. But the show, yeah, yeah, right, it felt a lot more of that era. Like the second one definitely felt more like, all right, we have set a standard now, and like we have to figure out how the fun we're gonna take it to that next level. And that's why I appreciate it so much. I love it. I watched the second one. I've watched a hundred times probably in my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a fucking great movie, but the first.
Speaker 2: One's always awesome too. Yeah, but it's super cool to see the second one here on this show. I thought that was very fucking.
Speaker 1: Cool, dude. I was super fired up. I was like, wow, this is like my life. Here. I'm watching twenty sixteen and A and there's a Jackgass poster like and lax is here, Like holy fuck. It put me legit in a time capsule. Last thing here, the Mac brothers. Are you familiar with them at all? So?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't really know him too much.
Speaker 1: So the Mac brothers I was more familiar with because they had a short stint in maybe two thousand and eight CZW. It's Kirby Mac and TJ. Mack or the Mac brothers maybe two thousand and nine CZW. But they had some stints in RH. I remember them being there. I think more people might know Kirby Mack only because he was in one of the very few Jeff Hardy RH matches.
Speaker 2: Oh how about that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I believe it was like crazy K was his name, and he was in that three ways Crazy K. That's so Kirby Mack is Crazy K. He's the one with the goatee set up here.
Speaker 2: Where's crazy k At. I do not tell him where crazy k.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the Mac Brothers, you know, indie guys here that are are getting a shot. And by shot, I mean see how well they can get killed by la X.
Speaker 2: L A X might actually be like TNA's best creation, if not like up there, it's I mean like this was a TNA team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. They were made here. And uh, you know what I did see in the Observer by the way, and I'm curious what you think how this would have went. Uh, I guess Ron Killings is not too happy, uh being in TNA at this time, and they were like, well, we can put you in l A X. I don't know what that would have looked like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess maybe he was just boys with Conan, right, so they're like, yeah, maybe we could do that.
Speaker 1: That's true. I mean again, I mean, I think the match that he has on the show is actually fucking pretty good. But I guess maybe he just wasn't thrilled with his positioning or or how you know, he was how he was presented to the fans.
Speaker 2: I mean, outside of his initial deal where he got the NWA title, I never felt like he was positioned very well in TNA.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so either. I don't think they knew what they had with him at all. Like even when they gave him the NWA title, he was obviously had some heat, right, but that was what fucking three years before this maybe more? Yeah, right, So like, yeah, they they never figured him out, which is pretty fucking crazy because like even here, I mean, you know, I'm jumping ahead a bit, he has a match with Christian. I mean, he fits in fucking perfectly with this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he could fit in with the top end very easily, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, super easily. And it's just they didn't. They never wanted to take another gamble on him for some reason. It's fucking it's it's weird, but I mean, fuck, he's had like a bajillion year career or so whatever.
Speaker 2: Hernandez comes out here. He's huge, man. And not only is Hernandez huge here, but he has the title on his necklace on the chain.
Speaker 1: I can't say enough about how cool I think these dudes are. Hernandez is a big bastard. He's got big fucking shoulders, he's nuts. He's got this fucking title like a necklace. Homicide ad is so confident here. He is at his He's almost ready to start a fucking chair riot. That's how confident homicide is here. And I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I mean he had a really really good time in r OH and like he's in a super hot act in TNA. He probably felt super good. I imagine, right.
Speaker 1: Dude, six rh is like a peak homicide or he wins the belt in December.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like he's like pretty on fire here, so I imagine like he's ready to go, man.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, like he's I mean he is, and he is not taking it easy on the boys here.
Speaker 2: Hernandez never takes it easy on the boys here. He said, is that crazy K?
Speaker 1: Hey, look at you? A crazy fisher here? How about I power bomb you through the fucking floor, buddy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, I mean they dogwalk hardy?
Speaker 1: Is that crazy K? I fucking killed you?
Speaker 2: So lax hot start on the mac brothers.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: Hernandez does not give a single fuck about these guys' safety. I love that, dude.
Speaker 1: It is fantastic thing. The power bomb that he does here is unbelievably reckless.
Speaker 2: Hernandez gets TJ Mack up the hard way and hits a shoulder backbreaker on him. I mean he just goes for it too.
Speaker 1: He is so strong, dude.
Speaker 2: Kirby Matt gets body slammed and Homicide hits a splash at the top.
Speaker 1: Looks fucking good too. And uh, I mean they gave TJ. Mack a little breakup here. Probably a bad idea, dude.
Speaker 2: When I saw him break that pin up, I was like, wow, you should have just like let that go. Man, Why did you do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you know you can take it home earlier and maybe pull the leg like I'll jumping on my man here is gonna get you any uh good deals.
Speaker 2: TJ. Matt goes for a sunset flip here, but Hernandez hicks him up by his neck and he hits the cracker jack.
Speaker 1: Dude, Oh my god, you are a genius. I never fucking remember that move name, dude.
Speaker 2: That's the crack jack. It's the overhead throw. When he's holding you by the neck again.
Speaker 1: That could be a finish.
Speaker 2: But no, we cannot, No, we cannot.
Speaker 1: A man that has moves that are needing to be done more importantly than the cracker jack.
Speaker 2: There are only two moves, and we will be getting both of those as the finish.
Speaker 1: Here, Oh my god, what an unbelievable situation is here, Like Kirby Mack looks like he's gonna die in Homicide's arms.
Speaker 2: So Homicide and Hernandez they load these fucking guys up. If I came to a TNA taping in two thousand and six and I saw Lax and they didn't do this exact finish, I would leave disappointed.
Speaker 1: I would be passed. Oh my god, I'm gonna go abuse the Blue Man Group if that happens.
Speaker 2: Homicide and Hernandez load these guys up and kill them to death. Homicide hits the Green Go Killer on Kirby Mack, Hernandez waits for it to be over, and then Border tosses TJ Mack over him, right on his neck.
Speaker 1: Dude, for both Homicide and Kirby. He throws him up, Dude lands on his head. This is I believe this is like very early on with Homicide calling it the Gringo Killer. I don't know how soon right anybody today even says, oh, he's been calling that the Gringo Killer now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And of course that's the end of the match. I don't even know why they pinned him that should have just been in They should have done that. Yeah, like where the ref just comes over and he's like, no.
Speaker 1: No, that's so they kill these fucking dudes. I mean Kirby Mack is bleeding from his mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they just didn't give a fuck. I mean they came in here and they whooped these guys' asses.
Speaker 1: So Conan is here, he has a poster and has a microphone, and he doesn't tell you to eat his ass, which is pretty nuts here. I don't know what was going on off day, Conan says, Yo, this is the type of respect we get in this promotion. Look at this poster for No Surrender. What do you see these two jackasses? AGNs the Christopher Daniels against AMW. Where's Lax? Because Lax just won of the titles. You never thought we'd make it this far. And No Surrender, you two hose, bring it on because we're gonna humiliate and bloody you. And while we're done, AJ, you go back to doing dark matches. Christopher Daniels, take off the Las Vegas and join the Blue Men, because that's gonna be your new job title. He could have went outside and joined the Blue Man they're right there. They're waiting.
Speaker 2: Did Yeah. That makes me wonder if the Blue Man Group was there at this point, which is even funnier because that means that the Blue Man Group came to TNA.
Speaker 1: Won't bring the Blue to you.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't worry too much about that. Got the Blue Men are coming to you, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: They got worried about that. In Las Vegas, the know homicide and Conan and Hernandez talking about you guys. They didn't say anything, but they you know, emoted a lot with their faces.
Speaker 2: Dude, Conan was fired up for this promo too. He was so good in TNA with his shit.
Speaker 1: Man okay, so lax. Obviously, fucking fantastic team. They would have gotten over on their own, I'm sure, but Conan as their mouthpiece was the fucking cherry on top. Dude. He is so full of pisson vinegar still that like he it made it. He was what they needed to be to get heat, because otherwise this is the coolest tag team ever and we're never booing you.
Speaker 2: Also, he looked awesome. He was in great shape.
Speaker 1: Here, yes he was. He was fucking cool as fuck. These dudes are awesome. But again, yeah, like he was. He was a heat magnet. He knew how to get it done. Talking about Ajane Daniels of course. Also, I mean I love aj Daniels. What I can't be boo them?
Speaker 2: Speaking of aj and Daniels hit the ring, they shit can't homicide and they have to double team Hernandez to get him out of the ring.
Speaker 1: Dude, yeah, double lines and shit. I mean they took that shit personally.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is one of my favorite rivalries in Tiena history.
Speaker 1: Yes, dude, and this is building to a match that I don't know if I even remember they do Ultimate X with these guys.
Speaker 2: Tag team Ultimate X. That's right. They actually have a string of matches here, and we've watched some of them on the Uh oh we watched the Cage. Yeah, we watched someone like watch this and stuff like that. Yes, man, I mean aj and Daniels two thousand and six. This is this is op dude, Like this is crazy. And then like, yes, to make a tag team and TNA made this tag team like this was a TNA product. Yes, to be able to make a tag team that is even a sliver as cool, not only sliver, this team is just as cool, if not cooler most of the time. Then AJ and Daniels. That's fucking nuts.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, do you that's money.
Speaker 2: There is a sliver here and it's AJ and Daniels or it's the Naturals. Do you know how lucky TNA got? Do you understand how lucky they got that? This is what this is what they.
Speaker 1: Did got the fuckings.
Speaker 2: They could have very easily been Lax and the Naturals for a year.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, that's very fucking true. How I mean it had There was no other time like this was right place, right time. The universe aligned, the stars aligned perfectly for these four to exist and be teamed together at the right time. Like yeah, lightning in a bottle.
Speaker 2: I think what really like helped this become a thing really was like not many guys were willing to bump like Styles and Daniels were at the time, and Lax no way loved bumping guys. I mean, their whole shit was like how dangerous can we make this match? And like that's what made it so exciting is like you don't know how the fuck this is gonna go.
Speaker 1: No, dude, they were gonna they were coming to kill you. And ag and Daniels were willing to die.
Speaker 2: So Christopher Daniels climbs to the top of the Ultimate X. Here it's set up, yes, and Styles throws a tag team belt up to him, and he hangs up the tag Team belt and sits on top of the Ultimate X.
Speaker 1: That's pretty fucking awesome. Got a great pop from the crowd. The crowd chance you can't get it to lax, which sends Homicide off the fucking rails. He's whipping chairs at the ring.
Speaker 2: Well, it sucks because later on Homicide in that fucking Thunderdome match or whatever you remember.
Speaker 1: That, dude, was it thunderdomee? Fuck, God damn it. It was thunder something steal asylums and it was live. Sucks.
Speaker 2: So we see the polygraph specialist setting up the light detector test backstage here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a moment of truth tonight for n WA champion Jeff Jarrett and Cornette promise he gets to the bottom of this involving Jeff Jarrett, Christian Cage, Larry's Ebisco from the Championship Committee, and the fired referee Earl Hebner not fired for bootlegging shirts, fired because he cheated in a match for Jeff Jarrett allegedly.
Speaker 2: No, it's totally cool that he's selling the shirts.
Speaker 1: Doesn't fall right, No, dude, I mean they should have fucking they should have sold Earl Hebner bootleg shirts.
Speaker 2: No way, don't. Don't fuck it, that's his business. What the fuck. I would love to see them try to work a deal with Earl Hebner. Yeah right, that's a Carnie brother. I'll take your Bloodjay when you're ready to give it to him the fuck out of here. Jim Cornett is here too, and so is Brown Noser Mark Slick Johnson.
Speaker 1: Dude. Okay, I didn't know he had a first name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brown Noser is a crazy first.
Speaker 1: Day Mark Slick Johnson due Don West does not funck with this guy, Brown Noser, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, they couldn't have made this guy more of a stooge if they tried. This guy comes up on the screen. Oh there's Brown Noser, Mark Slick Johnson.
Speaker 1: And he runs up and gives Cornett a coffee, and the cornette says a thank you, and he fist pumps and runs away with the shorts on. That's my guy. I wonder when they dropped the Mark part. Eventually he just slick Johnson.
Speaker 2: I would love if it was just him calling him a Mark. That's a brown noser, Mark slick Johnson.
Speaker 1: There's a good shot that that's what it was.
Speaker 2: Well, my thought initially was like, oh, that's that's funny, like they have his first name is Mark because he's a Mark. Right, But I love the idea of Don West just hating this guy so much he just called him a brown noser Mark. There's brown noser Mark slick Johnson.
Speaker 1: This fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Christian Cage is here getting his interests attire ready for his match against the Truth tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's taping up. The crowd not thrilled about this. Also. The crowd's not thrilled because I don't know if you saw when they showed the shot of the commentary table, the staff had to go to the ring with the ladder. The crowd was booing because I assumed they were taking on the tag titles and the crowd didn't like that.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, you know what. I just assumed Daniels took it down with them. What he leave it up there and leave their ring down.
Speaker 1: I assume that's what happened because they don't take down the ultimate X structure, So the only thing I can think they were booing was them taking down the tag title.
Speaker 2: There is a picture in picture that comes up with the up next graphic here and Christy Hemey is doing like a live read here and she announces that there's gonna be, of course, the light detector test. We also know that there's going to be a tag team mayhem match tonight, and we're gonna hear from a true wrestling legend.
Speaker 1: I thought this was cool. I like how this felt, This made the show feel live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was interesting, you know, just trying new shit. I don't think this lasts for them, of course, No, there's probably a lot of extra work and they probably didn't see much return in the ratings, the quarter hours or whatever. The fuck. Sure, and uh but you know, I like that they at least tried it, and it gave Christy hit Me something to do on TV.
Speaker 1: You know, especially with a tape show, right, like she would obviously have to tape this at the show, and who knows, like what changes they make once they sit down and edit this thing. So like, you know, if there's a match that they have to cut or something. Then they don't have a version of it without Christy saying that or Christy not saying that, Like it's like, okay, well we only sometimes have this on the show. Then, like I could see a lot of fucking headaches coming from that.
Speaker 2: We go to a pre tape here Bobby Rude walks up to a limousine and Bobby Heenan is here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't remember this at all.
Speaker 2: I don't either. I was super surprised when I saw Heenan. Uh, And I thought it was awesome, man, Like, okay, you know, like this is so sis.
Speaker 1: I thought it was fucking really cool. And I was like, why don't I remember this? So I'm assuming it does. Like I think, think what happens. I think what happens is there's a bunch of this, like he's interviewing a bunch of legendary managers to be his manager. Uh, And I think it ends up I think Tracy is who it ends up going with. I think that's what happens. Yeah, that makes sense because I'm reading here it was Bobby Heenan. They did. Oh dude. Colonel Robert Parker is one of the choices here.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Okay, and.
Speaker 1: Sherry Martel oh Man, Wow, this is fucking pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I mean, Tracy look like a big deal when she's chosen, you know. Yeah, that's like And it also gets rud over too, you know.
Speaker 1: Great idea there. Yeah, that's pretty cool. So yeah, he's in the it's a recap. I assume this happened last week. It's Bobby Heenan in the limo. And he then says he's managed a lot of great athletes, you know, Rick Rude, Harley Race, Big John stud King, Kong Bundy. You ever heard of Rick Flair?
Speaker 2: Ruth just said, no, I don't really watch wrestling.
Speaker 1: All right, what about Andre the Giant? Nah? All right, I hate you.
Speaker 2: I hate you, buddy, you don't want to manage me.
Speaker 1: He says, I can show you how to do it. I got something for you here too, and he hands him an envelope and he says, here's some real estate property I'm investing in, and we can put you on the bottom floor. And here's my card, and here's something for you and the wife. You know, you can have dinner on me. And Bobby says, uh, I'm not married. And Heenan says, all right, we'll give me ten bucks back the next time you see me, then we'll call it either.
Speaker 2: Dude, he'd still got it, man, he's still got it.
Speaker 1: Still got a fastball. And Rude looks at the envelope and he says, Oh, it's real and it's Canadian. Ha double evil, laughing to handshake.
Speaker 2: I mean they were built for each other.
Speaker 1: I like this. I like this. I assume maybe Heenan just wasn't physically able to do anything anymore, because God damn, I would have put him right on TV.
Speaker 2: I know. Man, cancer sucks, dude, especially throat cancer. Like what a crock of shit that is?
Speaker 1: Man, fucking bullshit, like completely robbed, Like you know, he he could have been around for he still had a lot fucking left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wish you never had a deal with that, you know, wrestling inside that's you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, of course.
Speaker 2: So we go backstage here JB is here with Jay lethal Sonjay Dutt and Chris Saban and they're watching Jackass number two.
Speaker 1: Probably fuck yes, dude, this is awesome. They got the TV set up, they're watching jack Ass number two, Like this is kick ass? How thin at that? How think at the vhs of it? Already or DVD.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't know they had that shit locked in. You know, they did sponsor him, you know, they got that that ahead of time viewing. I will say I I always thought it was funny that the X division was always like this. It was like a college dorm room. It felt like.
Speaker 1: It was like and I think that was kind of because they have Jerry Lynn kind of coming here, So I think that's what they were gonna kind of going for that, like Jerry Lynn, thanks. These guys don't take it serious because they're just bros.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like they definitely nailed it, you know.
Speaker 1: So JB says, hey, guys, well they're watching Jackass number two movie footage show and oh guys for oh can I get a word? Jerry Lynn walks in, goes oh no, he walks in. He stands in front of the TV and Jerry says, I've talked to these guys, tell him blue in the face. Shouldn't you guys be in the ring right now? Which I don't know what that means? Like, was this footage from earlier today?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't know. They didn't have a match on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jerry you want him to them to just run out there and have like an exhibition match real quick.
Speaker 2: That would have been awesome. Wow, yeah, maybe they should.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why the Ultimate X was set up. These three were supposed to have a Ultimate X match, and instead they're back stage watching Jackass Number two.
Speaker 2: Oh god, damn it. At least it was the Johnny Knoxville Bull one.
Speaker 1: Dude. Okay, that is fucking awesome in my brain. He does it in every movie, by the way.
Speaker 2: I mean that's what they probably wanted the Ultimate X to be, is like just this fucking crash show.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's kind of what they say here. Hey, we're trying to get ideas by watching this. What what do you mean.
Speaker 2: Well, he saw the fire hose deal and he said, wow, we could do that.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have Chris Samon sit up on the Ultimate X and shit on Jay Lee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right in the middle of the Ultimate EX is Chris Saban. He's gonna uh snort with Sabby and then throw up all for the ring.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's such a Denny's rumped his pants off when he's dancing around the ultime. My god, he goes so little party. Oh, jay Leth has old balls. Hanging out of his gear. This is fucking crazy. They're dangling from the EX.
Speaker 2: I mean, I gotta be honest with you, the idea of like everyone in the X division just doing jackass ship. But then since she who absolutely hates all this is super.
Speaker 1: Good that actually has some legs, I think you're right. I mean, I'm all, I mean, they could still do all their crazy shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just let me see something like that Boopies in the Ultimate.
Speaker 1: Ex Boopies against Lax today. That'd be fucking pretty awesome. So yeah, Jerry is saying, you know, should you guys be in the ringing? Jay leeful Legit just points at the screen and laughs like she just goes, ah, that's good man.
Speaker 2: I got be honest with you.
Speaker 1: And Jerry says, how do you think you know? How's this gonna make you win any matches? And Chris Saban says, Jerry, listen, I'll be ready for sen She no surrender. We're just doing some intense mental training right now. We're getting some ideas. And JB says ideas, how are you getting ideas from this? And Sonjay Dug just says Johnny Knoxville and jam said Johny Knoxville. Right, that's correct? How about that? JB says, Johnny Knoxville, All right, okay, what's he doing? So they all turn like now, JB's on it. They all turn and look at the fucking screen, and it's Johnny Knoxville, blindfolded, lighting up a cigarette, and a boll flips him offside down and kills him. And JB says, oh stiff.
Speaker 2: And it pans away and JB turns around and he says, and Dico has Jeff Rain Did you guys do that?
Speaker 1: All right, guys, you gotta stop watching this ape and filive work in the morning.
Speaker 2: They all dabble.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, yeah, Jamie says, all right, well, I gotta get back to the logograph test. These guys obviously fixated on this Jackass number two movie. Back to you guys. Hell yeah, JB, this movie kicks fucking ass. What yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, what a great sponsor for t n A.
Speaker 1: And she doubles dumping naked poopies.
Speaker 2: They should have done the master lock challenge with Zach.
Speaker 1: He's fun ass naked. Holy shit, man, that been funny as hell.
Speaker 2: He's a baseball for some reason, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's definitely there's definitely a lot of crossover that could have did here, man like Steve O and didn't have to go to Raw to give fucked up Aubaga. They should have come fuck with the X Division. Man.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah, I mean that would have been so fucking funny. Wow Zach as Baseball masterline, Oh my god, holy fuck holly fuck.
Speaker 1: And then he lays on hornswoggle.
Speaker 2: So we have AMW with Gail Kim and they're teaming up with Kazarian and Matt Bentley and they're taking on the James Gang and the team of Shark Boy in Norman Smiley.
Speaker 1: All right, there's a lot going on here, man, because first of all, yeah, the first shot that you see is Kazarian and Maverick Matt Bentley. That's what they're called a Maverick Matt. They're standing there in the ring with Norman Smiley and Shark Boy, and I'm like, okay, this is the four Because they said it's an eight man tag. I said, okay, that's a crazy four man team right here. But that's fine. No, it's those are two of the two members of the four man team separately. So they have AMW come out, who are teaming with because Aaron and Matt Bentley and then the James Ganna come out after them and their team with Shark Boy Norman Smiley. Why the fuck did this happen like this?
Speaker 2: You call him Maverick matn I call him Sean Michael.
Speaker 1: That's Michael Shawn's to you, buddy. Yeah, so fucked up ass eight man tag here, crazy entrance order BG. James tries to do his uh fucking promo here, but amw are having none of that. They immediately jump Hey, it wants to get Doggy styles?
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? They should have all beat him up, like every member of everything stopped out. Yeah, just stop his ass South fuck you cut the music. Orlando, Florida fuck out of here. You beating No, dude, that's not doggy style. Matt Barley being different versions of other people would have been great too. By the way, I'm gonna go back to Maverick Matt real quick. You know, Michael Seawans would have been good. But Austin Steve's could have worked.
Speaker 2: Holy ship, that's a rude rig.
Speaker 1: That's the guy that was talking to earlier. Yeah, yeah, that's his Galloway Mark w m A because Arian and h Triple coming to the ring.
Speaker 2: That's Smiley Norman.
Speaker 1: I am the game when I suck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so James Gang. I hated James Gang.
Speaker 1: I did not like any version of these guys in this company.
Speaker 2: Every time I see it was like, man, God.
Speaker 1: Damn it, how come you guys suck suck ass here? Like fuck man? Every version of he stinks? Why is that? Like you were super dud? Did you? Did you always suck?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Did I fucking fake this something here?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man?
Speaker 1: Why do they got the same last name?
Speaker 2: Yep? Yeah, So James Gang wants to do their gimmick here, of course, amw glomsam like you said, yes, road Dog comes in, he does his punch combo here on James Storm, but Storm ducks road Dog says wait, and then Shark Boy comes in. He bites James Storm's ass because he's a shark, of course, and then road Dog finishes his combo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Storm sells around in a circle to sell back to the punch from BG, which I thought that was cute too. They all, you.
Speaker 2: Know your brody as name is what.
Speaker 1: Being a member of the Beg's. They also note here that AMW have been having a huge problem with communication as of late, as they had just dropped the tag titles to lax Well.
Speaker 2: Norman Smiley comes in, He hits the smooth sailing body slam. He goes for the big Wiggle on Chris Harris, but Sean Michael stops it from happening.
Speaker 1: Holy fuck, that sucks, man, Like, all I want to see is Norman do the wiggle, and I don't even get that because of goddamn Michael Shawn's.
Speaker 2: Well, Gail Kim grabs Norman's foot here, which allows James Storm to hit the last Call superkick.
Speaker 1: Which, like Sean Michaels should have been upset about that here, like that's his fucking shit, He's doing it right in front of his face.
Speaker 2: No, he does the tear draws.
Speaker 1: Sucks. This guy sucks as so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, James Storm hits that last Call super kick, Chris Harris pins Normous Smiley, and AMW picks up the win. What could they What could they fucking honestly be arguing about? They just picked up the fucking win.
Speaker 1: Well, the problem is James that Chris Harris stole James Storm's pin. He three Shark Boy out of the ring, Chris Harris took the pin and James Strm wanted the glory.
Speaker 2: It doesn't what.
Speaker 1: He wanted to get the fish big ass.
Speaker 2: Up, bro, we are sick of.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Chris Harris steals the win here. I guess that's how they want to play this. Yes, I hate that they're breaking AMW up.
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest, I know, like even even how I know it goes like James Storm is cool and like it ends up, you know, we get beer money down the line, Like I fucking like that. But man, AMW are such an awesome team, Like I don't know they there was more to do here, especially like you're telling me like AMW and Lax couldn't have had like a longer run, or like AMW and Daniels and styles like fuck, there's you know now, it's not the time to shorten the division.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I get it. They've been around for a while. They've done everything multiple times, you know, they've been at the top of the deal here for a while. Yes, But yeah, I mean, like you did have you know, just let him be a thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I did think it was funny that Chris Harris does double middle fingers blurry style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gives the middle fingers and powders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gone. He's pissed. He's pissed at his his friend.
Speaker 2: Well, Christy hit me is here a picture and picture and tells us we have Christian Cage versus the Truth, and we also have the Jeff Jarrett polygraph test coming up.
Speaker 1: Of course, yes, I again, I like that little deal that they do that with her. They do it pretty much, is that the only I think they do it one more time after this, so it's pretty it's pretty consistent that they're doing this. I don't know how long that lasts for though.
Speaker 2: Yeah I don't either, but it is cool. I mean, like for right now, you know, we go backstage. Jeff Jarrett is locked into the light detector test, and uh, I mean, this shit looks nuts, man.
Speaker 1: Dude, this is crazy. He's set up in this chair. He has like the gimmick around his head. I don't even know if that's like actually how this works. He's kind of strapped all over the place, but also he has his foot on Ewhy's lap and e Y is sitting next to him in a chair and Jared's foot or Jared's toe has an alligator head chomped down on his toe.
Speaker 2: I didn't even notice that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like it's on his fucking to I guess that's a part of you know, uncle lose deal here to beat the polygraph is you gotta have an alligator.
Speaker 2: Don't disrespect uncle. That's uncle Leo.
Speaker 1: Unk unk Leo till fusspective.
Speaker 2: All right, he's doing. He put a lot into this, Jeff Jared also has a Martini and he also has a Cruela Deville cigarette. I have no I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: I only know what. I had no idea what to fucking put down. I legit wrote he's smoking some ship. I don't know. Like I had to send it to Pedro to draw. I said he's smoking some fun out of just can you draw this? I legit only wrote down. I legit wrote down Cruella de Ville cigarette.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing I know here.
Speaker 1: That's a great way to put it, though, Like that is a way better picture than what I wrote of he's just smoking some ship.
Speaker 2: So Tim Redman is also here. He's the guy given the test.
Speaker 1: Yes, Tim Redman, he's an expert of course at the polygraph deal. Uh, this ship's pretty crazy. I don't uh, I don't know how this works. How does a polygraph test know you're lying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I think it writes a bunch of stuff on a piece of paper.
Speaker 1: Mmm, I can do that.
Speaker 2: Or I think it also makes a very loud noise.
Speaker 1: Also sure, sure so JB. Jeremy Borash is here as well. He's always here, And JB says, the polygraph test is about to be administered. But with all due respect, Jeff, one in the world does Ark Young have you doing here? And Jerry is, like you said, drinking about training and smoking. And Eric Young gets offended. He says, hey, easy, Jeremy Borash, this is all about nerves. And I know a thing or two about nerves. You know, he has never been more ready for something. I have his cheap perfectly aligned. The truth is in him. It's just got to come through this machine. And JB leans over to Jeff and he whispers, just really got you want to deal with your nerves? And Jeff puts his Martini down. He looks at Borash. Shut up, Borash, how many a lot of tempter tests have you passed? Uncle Leo has never failed one, and Ey says, remember roversus Wade the OJ trial were calm, were calm? So JB says, all right, Doc Tim Radman is here to administer the pop test. Are you ready? And the doc says yes, proceed with your first question. Tim Redman says, is your name Jeff Charrett? And before Jeff can even answer, EWI goes, whoa, Wait a minute, whoa? You don't got to answer that badgering the witness. Don't worry, Jeff, I got this. Proceed your honor and JB says, uh, well, thanks Eric. Somehow we just go by this question like JB accepts that this is not an answerable question. All right, well you're next question, and Tim Redman says, are you the nw A World heavyweight Champion? Yes, whoa, let's let's get ahead. Count here, I smell a rat? What a head count? You don't have to answer that one. I'm no expert, but you can. You can plead the fifth Commandment on that one. I'm pretty sure the fifth commandant.
Speaker 2: He's locked in.
Speaker 1: JB. JB's response to this is very good, very.
Speaker 2: Good, very good. This is gonna last a while.
Speaker 1: That's gotta take a litle bit longer than we thought, Donn and Mike back to you, they could have did this three more times minimum.
Speaker 2: Yes, if they had a longer show, for sure.
Speaker 1: I was actually like super wanting at least one more, like one more, give me one more? Ey haja deal here where they ask something ridiculous? Maybe have ey asked a question that like Jeff gets pissed asked or something like just just one more could have fucking worked fantastically here. But I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to say that you don't want the Naturals on the show?
Speaker 1: I I can't believe that it had like a dedicated music video segment to the Naturals angle building to a seventeen Battle Royal, Like, there's gotta be a one other team in this that I could look at instead.
Speaker 2: So we got to a pre tape here. Mike today talked with Shane Douglas and the Naturals and Shane Douglas is not happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, he's in his franchise gear and the Naturals have banded is in crazy shirts and necklace. They look fucking insane. And Today, says Shane Douglas, I've seen some unusual relationships through the years between managing wrestlers, but nothing like the emotional roller coaster I've seen between you and the Naturals, and the emotional roller coaster that he's putting them on is making them run stairs and do push ups.
Speaker 2: I love the close up of Shane Douglas laughing that was a good shot.
Speaker 1: That's what he's bets that. That's like Pete franchise is the laugh Yeah, and he says, listen, man, I could take it on top of the mountain. But they have to do everything I ask them. I'm not running them up and down steps and having to do push ups that I throw up because I think it's fun. I do it for a reason.
Speaker 2: I do love, by the way, that every move that the Naturals do in this music video or pre tape, Yes, it has like a large boom effect on it because they're.
Speaker 1: Big moves of course from the Naturals, the newly franchised Naturals. Please get that right, by the way, I love that.
Speaker 2: By the way, I love the boom effect.
Speaker 1: I love like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so classic wrestling to me. I enjoy a lot like that.
Speaker 1: Can sell me any promo, I think there's any promo even with the shittiest moves ever if you add boom sound effect. I was like, oh wow, he kind of gave it to him there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My favorite one in this video here was Shane Douglas slaps both of them and it makes a loud boom, and it does it both times. He slaps Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens individually and he goes boom boom.
Speaker 1: That's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was sick.
Speaker 1: So Shane Douglas says, or sorry, the fucking franchise, Sorry, fucking franchise says. You know, it's not a no cake walk here because being a champion is an easy task. If they can beat seven other teams, the newly Franchised Naturals will either walk out of No Surrender victorious or by god, I'm willing to end this experiment on the spot. Do you think of of Dinny's What are you laughing at? This?
Speaker 2: Shit is funny, man. They're the newly franchised Naturals, the newly franchised Naturals, by the way, they're newly franchised, and Shane Douglas does a promo and says, I'm about over this. I gotta be honest.
Speaker 1: Newly like it just happened. Fuck these guys fucking suck. Like I listen, I'm not a miracle worker. Boys, you want from me, We're here with this game sucks. Fucking team sucks. Chase Stevens is fucking pissed. What what do you do when a fucking stutter or something? This ship is bullshit, man, you guys have no good matches under your fucking belt. Yeah, dude, he says, I'm if they don't went on over this, I'm gonna end this ship. I'm end this ship now. And yeah, Chase Stemens says what and Shane Duncan stands up. He said, what you say? And Chase Simmons is you're gonna end this and she says yeah, And she says what do you mean you want to end it? And Chin says, listen, I don't want to put an end to it. But can you sit there and look me in the eye and say you've done everything I've asked, You've had good matches. I've actually just have one good match. You got one good match. We're fucking trying, like what the fuck? You have the greatest tag teams in the world, dear, and you guys can't fucking deliver one good match, Like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: And then Andy Douglas stands up. He says, Dad, Ellie, fuck franchise, son. I don't want you to be my dad anymore, but I just really franchised you. How come this guy's not Chase Stevens Douglas. That was the next stop for this angle, but franchise went it off. This train.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me the fuck out here. I got to interview some dudes real quick. Instead.
Speaker 2: I didn't even put two two together that these guys are father and son. It's like Taker and fucking Paul Bearer.
Speaker 1: I mean it's it's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, and that's her dad.
Speaker 1: How long does this fucking franchise Naturals to go for it. After the end of the Shane Douglas angle, Teenage were said to be done with the Naturals as a team, saying that they had given the team several opportunities to show the charisma but had not delivered. Situation has since been rectified to an extent, and after two house shows one in January to watch, the Natals returned in two thousand and seven. Oh fuck, that was like real here, okay, and then they're gone also by two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I did like the end of it, though, They're like, we did everything you asked to do, you did everything but win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except when I like that. I did like that. This isn't a bad idea for the whole deal here, like a manager of refucking freshing a team and then they win it just sadly they did it and then they didn't win, and then he leaves them.
Speaker 2: They didn't win the seventeen Battle Royal. That sucks. We get a bumper here for Bound for Glory with a cover version of Pods Alive.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yes, that's fucking awesome, dude, I love that.
Speaker 2: I think they also use Enemy by Fozzy for this Bound for Glory. Do you remember that? I was that this one?
Speaker 1: I don't. Oh fuck, let's see what is this? So six?
Speaker 2: Yeah six BFG Enemy it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is that one. Good shout.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's pretty cool. They have a lot of cool songs they played throughout the show.
Speaker 1: Was this the one where people thought Jericho was coming here?
Speaker 2: They did?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, okay, that's that's why I remember it, because they were like, oh fuck, and I think Fozzy or Jericho had TNA like on the front page of his website.
Speaker 2: He did, Yeah, he did, but it was just for this that's right. Yeah, we go to a pre tape here. Raven says that in nineteen ninety five he started his own dysfunctional family like doctor Frankenstein, like Doctor Frankenstein, Like Doctor Frankenstein.
Speaker 1: It's like that Stephanie fucking FROMO backdown. Yeah yeah, Edge, Edge, Yeah. He created his own monsters from scratch and his personal favorite and the pick of the letter was always Runt that spike. Of course I did like by the.
Speaker 2: Way that it cut immediately from him saying that he liked run, and then it cut immediately to a bys dragging him by his head up the ramp.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's like six clips very fast of a best beating the fuck out of him. But Raven is not thrilled with that. He says, a best, I didn't give you permission to play with him, like doctor Frankenstein. Doctor like Doctor Frankenstein, like doctor Frankenstein. So Raven says, with a with scalpel like precision, I'll slice into your cerebellum and I'll see what makes you tick. Next week, the narcotic defect of a Hangman's Horror match, change collars, handcuffs, and maybe an overdose of the even flow ddt Okay, that's not right. What short trip and uh, what what's going on here?
Speaker 2: What he says? The narcotic effect of a Hangman Horrors match, change collars, handcuffs, and an overdose of the Raven effect.
Speaker 1: Watching a different version than I was, maybe like foot leg jers or something to here. There are audio problems on this mindset even flow he said, and overdose something that even flow D. And if you say Raven effect, you should be killed.
Speaker 2: Well that's odd because as it said, Raven effect.
Speaker 1: That that's just what he said. That that's what he said, like doctor Franken's eye, jackass, Doctor frank designed, like doctor doctor a short trip and a bad landing.
Speaker 3: That's a classic quote, the raven never more. I mean, listen, you gotta hit the classics, like the Raven Effect. Well, if he did that here, yeah, probably did his.
Speaker 2: Shut your mouth all the tire is pretty cool though.
Speaker 1: Dude, he shut your mouth? Is it the fate one the be a tire?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's awesome.
Speaker 1: That one is fucking sick. I I mean like I said, I mean, I've always been a big Raven fan. He did like nothing in WFO that sucks.
Speaker 2: I know in my head. You know what's funny about that?
Speaker 1: In my head, he did a lot, I guess because he I mean he was featured, uh, because there was always like a hardcore title deal, right, and he was very involved in that. So that's that's probably why. And he was in the games too.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think the big thing there with me, man, is like I think a lot of the time, it's my brain sort of cross wires my time with the video game with the time of me watching the show. Okay, so like a lot of guys got a really big push in my head and they really very pattern Yeah, and they really just didn't at all, No, dude.
Speaker 1: But that's I mean, that's the video games are a time capsule, right, Like that's it's the it's everything that's going on at that time. That's how you remember it. And fucking Raven wasn't a bunch of those games.
Speaker 2: So now it's time for Christian Cage versus the Truth Ron Killings.
Speaker 1: They called a special challenge contest. I don't know why, I don't they don't really imply that there's any reward or anything. I don't know, if it's just they wanted it to sound like a big match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I just wasn't sure if there was something I was missing, if there was like a number one contender kind of deal here, or or if it was just like, hey, this is a big match.
Speaker 2: Well three weeks ago, Christian Cage hit Sting in the head out of midair with a guitar.
Speaker 1: Fucking awesome. I don't know what Sting was going for, but he got Nilt with a guitar. Dude.
Speaker 2: It's a legendary Christian Cage spot. I love that deal.
Speaker 1: I mean, Christian ten a run. We've talked about it a bunch. If you've listened to this pod enough, you have heard us wax poetic about it. But I thought Christian and TNA was awesome.
Speaker 2: I mean, like with Christian for a very long time until aw that's what as a Christian Cage fan you would hang your hat on.
Speaker 1: That's it was. It solidified everything that we like fucking thought about him. When he was, you know, getting that little push at the end of his wbe run. I was like, okay, he can be a main eventor and here's how he's fucking kicking ass.
Speaker 2: That was always my guy. I always liked him. I thought he was fucking awesome. Like as the kid growing up, I don't know why, you know, sometimes you just pick a fucking wrestler. Sure that's one of your guys, and like Christian was one of those guys, and like nailed. That was what was so cool about tn A at the time, was like a lot of the guys that were coming in, not all of them, but a good amount of them were coming in with a chip on their shoulder, you know. Yea, they wanted to ask and I thought that was pretty cool, Like Angle and Cage and the guys that came in around that time. Sting came in too, with a chip on his shoulder, like early Stak. Sure he was there to fucking work man, and like it was. It was cool. Not everybody, but like nope, I mean you can point out a few of them.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: As the years on, the further we got along in the TNA thing, the more they hired dudes that were not really looking to have a resurgence as much as they were looking to.
Speaker 2: Get paid and not work as many dates.
Speaker 1: Yes, the schedule was like a crutch. It was like, oh, we don't have to do much.
Speaker 2: Ever, I don't want to work the w W schedule house shows. I would like to do.
Speaker 1: DNA And I'm going to work on like house shows the dates that I do have.
Speaker 2: And I'll move to Florida and I'll just drive twenty minutes here and go home.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but not not Christian.
Speaker 2: Well, there's actually more here. So Christian cage hits sting in the head with the guitar. Yes, Christian then tosses a chair of Rhino's head and then grabs another chair and concertos him and leaves him laying in his own.
Speaker 1: Blood bosted him open. And I think this Christian Rhino feud goes on for a bit. They kind of go pretty personal with it, Like Christian ends up bringing like his alcohol deal, and I think there's some stuff with that kind. They do a bunch of stuff here. They do a bunch of gimmick matches. It's a good little piece of business.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They had that brawl. I can't remember the name of it. It had a gimmick too. It was like eight mile brawl or five mile brawl.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, eight mins talking about because Detroit eight mile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good match. And yeah, I mean they had a lot of good stuff here. I mean they were friends in real life, so they just kind of wanted to work together, I think, And I think they actually ended up having a really good feud.
Speaker 1: I mean they were together for a second in WWF right. I think he was like Edgend Christian's fucking bodyguard.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fucking awesome. Yeah, I mean again, these these guys are very cool. Also another thing to note here. Truth, I mean we talked about this before. Ron Killings comes out to the What's Up? Theme, which still seems fucking crazy to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels like it's dubbed in or something, but it's not.
Speaker 1: No, it's not like this was his theme here. It's his song, so he could do what the fuck he wants with it. They show last week that Truth and Christian were fighting in the interview area and security had to split him up. So that's, you know, kind of how we got here.
Speaker 2: They start off with a strike exchange here in the middle before Christian goes low. Truth fights back as they head into an international and then Truth turns that into the live detector.
Speaker 1: What a great fucking move.
Speaker 2: Good move for this episode too, Oh shit, you're right, Yeah, it's so weird.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, we watch a lot of these where, like you see guys do moves that become kind of a finish and it's just a move that they do, and that's kind of one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love the light detector. Man, I have no clue how he's able to move his body like that, but I love it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make any goddamn sense at all.
Speaker 2: Actually, Christian throws Truth over to the apron here, Truth heads to the top. Christian runs to cut him off. Truth jumps off the top rope lands in a split off the fucking top row.
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 2: He springs up and hits a spinning kick.
Speaker 1: How how how does that possible? Like how does that not tear every part of your body? Like doing a split normally, like even if you know how to do a split, like you know whatever, but doing it from the top is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It was seriously unreal. Like when I saw it happen, it was like, Wow, what did I just see? And then not only that, but it's like the crowd also went through that same deal in their head. There was like a moment where the crowd just looked at it and was like, what the fuck? And then everyone just stood up and started clapping. They're like, Wow, this was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And he had more to do. He splits and then pops up and hits a fucking heel kick with theatrix. Like this is fucking nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was super impressed here man.
Speaker 1: Really. By the way, just before that, I don't know if you saw this fucking but he I don't know if like this was called. It looked pretty crazy. I don't remember this being one of his moves. Have a lot of detector Christian feeds in truth does like the razor ramone choke slam to him.
Speaker 2: Oh you're right, he does do that, which looked great, dude, Okay.
Speaker 1: I loved it. I don't know why people don't do that. More like I love a good you know, cane one arm or in the showstopper, the razor ramone grab both sides of your neck and pick you up and slam you down is gnarly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought that was really cool, you know what. I forgot to write that down, but yeah, that was awesome. So Christian heads up here, but Truth drop kicks him to the floor, then hits a house show dive and we go to commercial.
Speaker 1: I like that little try. It was a triangle drop kick too, so he like jumped off the second to dropkick Christian off the rope. That was very cool.
Speaker 2: During the break, Christian poke Truth in the eyes and hit a reverse DDT off the set.
Speaker 1: That's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: We come back in here, Christian hits a neck breaker, then does a little dance to a sea of booze. He's gonna get his heat.
Speaker 1: Now, dude, crazy ass dance. Also, what is crazy is how Don West sounds here.
Speaker 2: What do you sound like here?
Speaker 1: Okay? So Don West is like, you know there, he's talking about the match. After the fucking thing he does the Christian does a dance, and Don West is very like, very sloppy post production insert here where they had to dub him here, he's normal, Don West says. He says, oh, it doesn't matter if it's his friend Rhino. Then they dub very loud. It doesn't matter if it's Ron Killings, doesn't matter if it's Sting. And he goes back and does the rest of his sentence super badly inserted.
Speaker 2: Oh that's funny.
Speaker 1: It's rough.
Speaker 2: Truth works up out of a chin lock here and heads up to the top. Christian tries to cut him off, but Truth pushes him to the mat. Truth jumps off the top rope and hits an Alabama jam for two.
Speaker 1: This is so scary how he does this leg drop. It's almost like he's doing a sent on. And it also like his legs just happened to on Christian's head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like a delayed deal. It was cool looking.
Speaker 1: It was fucking super cool. It looks actually like crazier than a regular leg draw, like, look like you hurt.
Speaker 2: Truth follows up with a double line comeback, and then he hits an Osaka street cutter.
Speaker 1: That is fucking so awesome. I don't know if I really ever see that move anymore.
Speaker 2: I think he calls it Truth or Consequences, but uh, it's a vertical suplex. And then he turns it into a stunner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he like flips you over, Yeah, like as if you were gonna like flip over to reverse out of it, except he drops down into a stunner.
Speaker 2: It's very Yeah, I think O soccer street Cutter is like reverse DDT hold and then you suplex him up suplex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have.
Speaker 2: Reverse suplex into Stunner or cutter, whatever you want to do there. But yeah, I think Truth does it vertical suplex style. So it's from the front, up and over. He calls that Truth or Consequences. Great fucking move, by the way, super cool. Yeah, Christian goes for the un prettier, but Truth gets up. He's able to flashpin Christian for a two point nine here. Christian then hits a spirit out of the corner for a two point nine. They're really going for it here.
Speaker 1: I liked that the crowd because obviously, you know, Christian has the whole thing with edge, and it was obviously an edge style spear, but the crowd was channing Gore, which I thought was cute. It's like, okay, good, they fucking fuck with this angle.
Speaker 2: Truth hits a back elbow on Christian and he accidentally hits the ref No. Truth then hits a choking stein on Christian with the leg hook.
Speaker 1: That's fucking awesome. He stops him, dude.
Speaker 2: It took way too long for the referee to see it because he had obviously just been hit and Christian's able to kick out. Christian kicks Truth in the nuts, looks at the camera. It hits the pier for the three.
Speaker 1: I don't know if commentary saw that he kicked them in the balls, because they don't really sell it. They just said, ah, he had the unprettier damn.
Speaker 2: I mean it's the most blatant kick in the nuts. I mean, godly, the camera was looking straight at him.
Speaker 1: I know, like they don't acknowledge they kicked them the balls at all. I thought it was weird. I don't maybe they just fucking were looking at something else. They're looking at the big red phone in front of them, ringing despicable.
Speaker 2: I should have dub that in there.
Speaker 1: Don West says, it gets the win, son of a bitch, Christian, but he's not done.
Speaker 2: No, because Christian brings two chairs into the ring for the concerto on the Truth. But Rhino makes the save.
Speaker 1: Dude, Rhino comes running down crazy like he runs nute. His legs are too big to be running with.
Speaker 2: I love Rhino, man, I love Rhino, and like he's in great shape here, yes, and he's still got that fire. It's very cool.
Speaker 1: He's a guy like Christian that came in to prove something right, like, hey, I can be a fucking top guy.
Speaker 2: I'll burn my UCW belt.
Speaker 1: Fuck him. I don't give a fuck, I'll burn got him all the belts, give me doring and roadkills tag titles too. It was shit. So yeah, Christian swings a chair of Rhino, Rhino ducks and fires off on him. H's a short arm, closed line. He's fired up. He swings a chair Christian, but Christian powders and runs up the ramp and Rhino gets a mic. And this problem would have been a lot different if it wasn't on normal TV. But sadly we don't get any motherfuckers or I'll kill your famili said this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they must have told Rhino at chill fuck out, man, he.
Speaker 1: Says, Christian, you ran out of here like a little girl. You talked about ten plus years of friendship. Well you ended in this very ring two weeks ago. And you know what I say. We do something a little different and no surrender. We stand in this ring and look out, I as opponents, he says, I swear to you fans, and I swear as God is my witness, I will cut you Christian cage in half with a Gore Gore Gore shifts. I mean, this is fucking awesome. He's also huge.
Speaker 2: I love that the Gore Gore Gore just became his thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was Hayman's deal, right, like on commentary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gore go Yeah.
Speaker 1: This his theme song too, right, it's the start of his song.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and that just became his thing. Like whenever I think of Gore, I think Gore, Gore, Gore.
Speaker 1: You have to do it three times? Yeah, right, yeah, exactly. That's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: I should have grabbed the mic. Motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, got day?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, we try it again.
Speaker 1: Try one more, one more fucker right o, Hey, what heck you gotta Which part?
Speaker 2: Did you not want me to do?
Speaker 1: The fucker part? You can't swear? All right, all right, take it from the crowd. All right, here we go. One more rhino go. Fuck. That's alright, Well we'll fix it and fuck Christy, take it away, Christy, goddamn holy ship.
Speaker 2: So we go backstage. JB says the polygraph test has just concluded.
Speaker 1: Hooray, and Jeff Jaredan has answered every single question posed to him. By the polygraph specialist, and Jared comes out of the room and e why is there with him? Jared still has all his ship shtrapped to his head from the test, and Jeff says, JB, do you want to be the first man to shake the hand of an innocent man? Why is standing there smelling Jeff's martini? Yes, it is very strong. Jeff says, there's the superstar of the evening show time Eric, Young Eric, I'm taking you out, and Ey immediately gets defensive and says, of tna, it's my life, this is my life. Jeff says, no, you know you've got a job for life. Your grandfathered in. Speaking of relatives, I want to personally thank you Uncle Leo. Open that Hunt Lodge and Saskatoon. We are on the level hell of enough for you. You got here. And guess what, Borash, I get to go away for six to eight weeks? Now, what fucking right? You just get to go You get a training camp for six to eight weeks?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, man like he got no matchup, no surrender. He's gonna take the time off and he's gonna get ready for sting.
Speaker 1: That's what he says. I I mean listen, champion here, it's title versus career. It's a big deal. He's got to go away, and he says he's got to go away and get spooky, just like Sting boo and EWI goes whoa and Jeff says, come on, Eric, let's go the ring and clear my good name. All right, Well, we're gonna find out on raw if Jeff Jared is innocent or if he's guilty. And the polygraph guy Ted Redman comes out and he looks at JB and he just shakes his head.
Speaker 2: We get an Ultimate X hype package here to a cover of Lincoln Park Numb that is fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: Like this whole deal here is like the epitome of how I felt about two thousand and six wrestling. It's Ultimate X. They're showing all the coolest moves ever on this cool fucking match, and it's a Lincoln Park cover with a sweet voiceover like this is my life.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, just like how fucking cool was all this shit? I mean, especially like two thousand and six, I was thirteen, you know, and like a damn weakon Park Numb and Pod Alive. I'm rocking both of these CDs and burning them through the fucking CD player at this point, you know what I mean, Like, yes, I am listening to these front to back. I love this shit, and then like hearing like covers of this, it didn't even I don't even know if it registered to me that like this could be a cover. I'm like, oh, that's the fuck, it's all that's no, I'm been alive, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, Okay, I definitely thought it was like, oh, it's just the instrumental of the songs that I know.
Speaker 2: I think the coolest thing here is that TNA created something new with Ultimate X, and like, not only that, it was fucking awesome. I mean TNA missed a lot. I mean TNA sure shot and missed a lot.
Speaker 1: But I think that was hard being a TNA fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, But I think with like Ultimate X, I think everyone can kind of agree. Ultimate X is pretty fucking sweet.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is fucking unbelievable. It is a showcase of the coolest shit of all time.
Speaker 2: Also Ultimate X with Lincoln Park numb playing, Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: That's all I ever wanted out of wrestling. Like two thousand and six, Johnny was all about this shit.
Speaker 2: Dude, and this is the first tag team Ultimate X.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, we gotta fucking watch that. Like that sounds fucking awesome. I don't remember it. I'm sure I watched it, Like I definitely watched all this shit, but you know I'm old.
Speaker 2: So now it's time for the Jim Cornette town Hall.
Speaker 1: Jim Cornett is here and he's holding court. He says, ladies and gentlemen, I've coming tonight to conduct some very horton business concerning Jeff Jarrett, the NBA World Heavyweight Champion. Hey, I gotta say, by the way, I love authority figures like this, like babyface, authority figures that are not afraid to not only not take shit from the top heels, but also are super like down to put it right in their fucking face, Like he is the voice of the crowd. And like that's why you can get behind an authority figure like fucking Jim Cornett or like the top baby because they he's like just he's the voice of the crowd. He's just saying what all the crowd thinks, Like fucking Jeff Jarrett is an asshole who keeps cheating, and we want to see some come up into here and we're gonna get it like. This works fucking perfectly, so Cortnett says, But first, after what I just saw between Christian and Rhino, I want to let them all. I want to let them all hang out and no surrender a Mattagam match. It'll be Christian Cage one on one with Rhino. That's September twenty fourth, perfect I fight, all right, let's go right, all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there it is, he says.
Speaker 1: Now everyone knows Jeff Jared's been going around CNA for a month saying he's innocent. There's no conspiracy with guys like Larry's Obisco and Earl Hebner and Christian Cage, even though Jeff Jarrett seems to be the one to benefit. He said he wanted he take a polygraph test, so I decided to take him up on it. Despite a lot of problems, we got the results and they're right here, and I want to confront the NWA World Heavyweight Champion. Bring out Jeff Jarrett. Bre woo woo.
Speaker 2: Jared comes out here with ey. He does the whole entrance with Pyro, and of course the pirates scares E.
Speaker 1: Why of course it fucking does. I mean, the crowd boos the shit of this guy. He's the NWA champion. I mean, fuck this dude, Man, fuck this guy.
Speaker 2: I mean this guy had heat you, dude.
Speaker 1: Yes, like I don't no one else. I don't think anybody else has this level of heat.
Speaker 2: No one else is on the show as much as this guy.
Speaker 1: That's fucking very true. That is very fucking true. So Cornett says, I don't know what you're doing out here. Eric, You're so scared about using it losing your job, you hook up with people like this. Cornett says, Jeff, I told you, if I can prove this tests that you were guilty of any kind of lie, that would make you a very unhappy man. But I do want to say before I read these results that polygraph tests are not admissible in court because some pathological liars could beat them. I mean, he's practically right in Jared's face as he said that me. However, that being said, I got the results. You gotta ask a lot of questions, but this is the meat of the matter right here. These three questions. Jeff Jarrett, you were asked, did you act in collusion with or have prior knowledge of Christian Cage's actions at Hard Justice on August thirteenth, two thousand and six. Your answer was no, and the polygraph test says you're telling the truth. Jeff, I mean Jared Fire crazy. He's like a baby face again. He's fucking love it. He's fiz pumping. Oh he fuck yes, And Today says really, and Don says, ah, I believe that there's a sign in the crowded guy has two signs. One says not guilty and the other says guilty.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love that they got good shots of him too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he held up to not guilty one for this one, of course, Cornet says. Question two, did you act in collision with referee Earl Hebner to regain the NWA World Championship at Slammiversary June eighteenth, two thousand and six. Your answer was no. The polygraph test says you're telling the truth. That's bullshit. Mike today is frankically flipping the announcedab rover. No fucking way, he should have ran up a j R Style pull have a wagon his finger. No fucking way, dude, no fucking way, Cornett says. Question three, have you for the past year acted in conspiracy? In close proximity with Larry's ebisco to influence match out comes, to allow you to regain or retain the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. You went or no, The polygraph says, you're a damn liar. Yeah, dude, Don West goes nuts. Oh yeah, he is there it is.
Speaker 2: That's what we've been waiting for.
Speaker 1: Guilty, guilty, guilty, Jared. Dude, He holds up the guilty sign and Today says, there it is. Jarrett looks like he has a he's seen a fucking ghost. Donald says, look at Jared's face. He thought he passed it. I mean, the crowd is hooting and hollering, dude, they are so fucking fired up that he didn't get fucking away with this. This is the most wrestling shit ever, dude.
Speaker 2: I love this, dude. It is not only the most wrestling shit ever, but the match that they announce here is like the most territory ass match I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, like this is legit. If you dreamt up a wrestling thing like from the territory day, this is exactly how it would have went, and it works. I Mean, Jeff is pissed. He drops then wa title. He puts his hands on his hips and he stares a hole through Eric Young because obviously this is Eric Young's fault.
Speaker 2: I love that Eric Young like immediately powders to dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jarrett walks him down Ey powders and runs up the rimp crazy style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he runs Jack Black style here.
Speaker 1: That's a great went in fin it the crowd chance. Jeff's a liar, he's flipping out. He kicks the bottom rope. That's the fucking staple of a good heel, and Cornett gives it to him. He says, you want to know how we can tell when you're lying, Jeff Jarrett, when your lips are moving, you're lying. Oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god. So you know what we're gonna do. I'm gonna give these people a chance to get even for what you put them through. At No Surrender. I can't make you defend that title, because that'd be cheating sting out of his chance to bound for glory. But I sure as that can make you wrestle. No Surrender. I love that, Like, that's a thing that they could have totally not explained. They could have just fucking went over it. Jeff's wrestling at the pay review, fucking whatever. But I super appreciate that he went out of his way to say, this is why we're able to do this, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they went the extra step here for sure.
Speaker 1: They world build like that's super important here, Like, yeah, okay, he probably could have just defended the title, but no, sting gets the fucking shot. It bound for glory. But you're gonna wrestle, so he says, not just gonna be any kind of match. We're gonna pick out ten, twelve, maybe in eighteen of these TNA fans. We're gonna give everybody a shot at it. And Jeff, we're gonna put those fans around the ring, and we're gonna give each and every one of them a nice long, thick leather strap. Don West immediately after hear a thick long leather strap, Oh, I like where this is going.
Speaker 2: He wants to be out there with the fans.
Speaker 1: And Jeff. When your true nature comes out and you start to turn tail and run other ring, all those fans will those belts are gonna have full license and authority that'll whipped up by Jesus out of you until you get back in. This is fucking nuts.
Speaker 2: I love that Jeff Jared turns around, he fucking unbuttons the bottom of his shirt.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're all gonna have a chance to get even with Jeff Jarrett. And Jarrett's starting to leave. He's pissed, he's had enough, and Cornet says, whoa wait a minute, forgot about something? You want to who you're wrestling? Come on, come back in the ring. We'll tell you. The crowd already knows who the fuck they want. The crowd almost like it's it's timed unbelievably well that every one of them wanted to see Samoa fucking Joe beat the shit out of this guy.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, I thought that was so cool to hear them immediately go.
Speaker 1: To that, because that could have backfired if it wasn't Joe sucks, right, I definitely could have for sure, Like you have anybody else come out of here, they'd probably be like, ah, man, that sucks, but Joe. They chant Joe and they get Joe. He says that no surrender, and the fans revenge Umberjack match on pay per view. You Jeff Jared one on one. I had him standing by because I figured you would be a liar. That is so fucking awesome. Again, totally didn't need to explain it, but he had Joe because he Jeff would be a liar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that was awesome with this man.
Speaker 1: Joe's music hits huge fucking pop. Jarrett drops to his knees like he just saw, goddamn, the end of his life happened before his eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love that. Joe comes out smiling. It cuts back to the ring and Jeff Jarr's there on his knees. He knows it's over.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: That's so sweet.
Speaker 1: Dude, that is so fucking awesome. Man, the crowd, I mean, Cornett starts a Joe's gonna kill you chand dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It cuts to Joe on the ramp and then in the background you just hear Cornett Joe's gonna killing you.
Speaker 1: And the crowd chants it and Joe stares him down. He has a belt in his hand, and I mean, dude, again, this is so simple stuff. But I loved this segment.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I thought this played out really well, especially for a segment they set up. Like you mentioned, they only had one time to do it during the show, so you know, them being able to pay it off so well. And yeah, I mean like Jeff Jarrett as NWA champion pretty much set them up to where every single person in the Impact Zone in the back in the crowd, they wanted to see someone beat this guy so they could do stuff like this. And this turned out to be really awesome.
Speaker 1: It was fucking great piece of business here. And that is not the end of the show, because we get the classic adrenaline a Rush recap of the whole show, which I always love.
Speaker 2: Adreidal Rush Rush.
Speaker 1: Come on, you know you can't get enough of the adrenaline rush man. I love this.
Speaker 2: It was unique, man, I mean it was a unique package they had.
Speaker 1: Here, forty five minute show, you know, an hour with commercials. I super enjoyed this show. They told me everything I needed to know about No Surrender coming up. They showed me who the fuck the top guys are. They told me what angles were going on. We had some fun matches, didn't waste any of my time. I don't feel like, oh, maybe the Naturals didn't have to interviewing, but you don't. For the most fire, you know, I felt like, uh, they were they were going for something here, and I I fucking really enjoyed my time.
Speaker 2: I am sorry, I just that's so fucking funny. Uh yeah, we're here with the newly franchised Naturals, guys, I might be done with this.
Speaker 1: What you see the newly part of you fucking kidding me? Hey, hey, get back here?
Speaker 2: Holy shit, man, you Beck, You're dad only ship man.
Speaker 1: That's Maverick Matt next week. So that is it for Tina Impact September seventh, two thousand and six. And now it's time for the maid.
Speaker 2: Go joining Linn Rush, Joiner Lynn Rush.
Speaker 1: Let's read some fucking names, because you know we can't get enough of them names.
Speaker 2: All right, it's time for the main event.
Speaker 1: Let's fucking go. Let's fucking go. I want to hear some fucking names.
Speaker 2: Starting in the five dollars tier Almighty, Bundles Hey Jin Yes, Ryan O'Donnell, Yeah yeah, Hydro Grad fifty seven born, Ryan Collins, Brett Stevens, Jesus bro you versus the world, Early Wheels. I feel like COMMI you the way I be coming through?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: What is WWE going to do in the year three, nine hundred and eighty four when they have to host the actual WrestleMania two.
Speaker 1: Thousand, it'll probably be just as shitty as the actual WrestleMania two thousand was all a wimber.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, seth Oliver Gerard, Hello, Jim McKenna, James Horbury, Oh, James Maiden.
Speaker 1: A lot of Jimmy James deals here.
Speaker 2: I tune in only for the Deadlock updates and nothing else. And that last name sucked ass damn.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like the name James, but like, I respect the updates part. I mean there was a lot of them on this show, so you're probably happy. E Lie Yeah, Schmimbo nice.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, it's me Lebron James. Anything fun to do while I'm in Philly?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What a champion?
Speaker 2: Jim Yeah, m t P Yeah, Dorty je Itachi is commy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, who's that?
Speaker 2: That's from like Venture tom Okay, Gavin Butler, Hey, Dave saved the day, Thank you, Dave. Chris Masters in TNA would be called lock dup.
Speaker 1: That's fucking pretty good. And then he put Zach as a baseball My god, Zach is a baseball.
Speaker 2: Ten dollar tier. Thaddeus Sea Breeze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a crazy name.
Speaker 2: Trenton w Yeah, w Evelyn mc allister, Yeah, in the dill Dozer, Devert, J b.
Speaker 1: As Me Carson, Dylan, Carson, Dally.
Speaker 2: I just turned heel at Costco for pushing a child over to get to the last box of cinnamon Toa's crunch. But turns out it wasn't a It wasn't.
Speaker 1: All time.
Speaker 2: Johnny shooting meat Wade because he shaped into Abe Lincoln with the sword. God damn it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Eric Galvan, Yeah, yeah, Stuart, oh my, Garrett Skinner, William Gavin It cracking Zach as a baseball Yeah, brew did dick for the cock with the beef, with the cakes with dudon.
Speaker 1: I mean that's all one word. I don't know how you got through that one. Dude, charge sock. Can we get one fucking week? Why the funk do you give up? Like an announcer intro.
Speaker 2: Now basking short Jakwan Moore, Yeah, Wyatt t o x muertos Eh, that's like uh a gamer tag or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I like and you know how the letters are capitalized and stuff.
Speaker 2: I like that. The guy who's ship in that toilet in Sawa, I mean, why didn't have fucking pooh in it?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I guess somebody had his ship got a poop. They were in there for a long time, man, that's I mean, they should have thought I'm throwing like little pebbles at him for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, there's no way. I mean, I guess he was. He took a goddamn serum to stay knocked out, So I don't know if he would have sold any of it, but you know I would have had some fun. Take my shoe off thrown at his head.
Speaker 2: You're telling me that he took the seerum to be knocked out and it didn't make himhp his pants.
Speaker 1: They didn't well, they didn't show his ass. He could have shipped his pants.
Speaker 2: That would have been nuts.
Speaker 1: He just gets them on a lock. Da. He gets up and like sh sounds like shit. Oh man, grandfa shut hisself.
Speaker 2: He looks down.
Speaker 1: Like bad luck. Amanda, Amanda, My apprentice, doctor Gordon, my apprentice off in my apprentice, Doctor Gordon's sitting there with his fucking leg cut off or whatever what Gordon saw his leg off off. He's with me.
Speaker 2: He's going to me the whole fucking time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we fucking pranked too crazy, didn't we ask? Why fuck you fuck you, Adam.
Speaker 2: Adam says you ship your pants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you're gonna die. I don't care. Song fucking the whole time down.
Speaker 2: Just shit's dragging out his ass. It's a shaky cam with the fucking.
Speaker 1: It zooms in.
Speaker 2: Dylan flag Yy unknown editor, snarky bald Canadian man on some steely Dan shit.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, he's on it.
Speaker 2: Pierre Holloman, Hello, Odds Underscore ends, Dalton Kincaid twenty nineteen, James be like Stupor starring Dave Bostita's is in theaters and you want me to watch Elias Lyddy too. Titties Yeah, Joey law Sir Duckland Andrew Cardona with no relation to Matt Cardona. There's my cardonas Brenna Static aka doctor t Bags PhD. In my expert opinion, the Eagles are currently shaping up to be the Aces and Eights of the NFL. Wall Get fucked?
Speaker 1: Is that bad person?
Speaker 4: Lall?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: He fucked you crazy?
Speaker 1: Like I mean, like which era, like the beginning Gases and Eights. That was a fun time. I like that.
Speaker 2: Owen dom Jarrett, Yeah yeah, Scott Sumner, Hello, Hey Johnny, I'm heading to Philly for Lebron James seventy six ers home debut two months from now? Is there anything cool to do over there?
Speaker 1: You should go see the Sixers game. They have the Lebron James home debut two months from now.
Speaker 2: It's me, It's me, It's LSD. Yeah yeah, td J Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fourteen Wow, Oh fuck, we're changing it up.
Speaker 2: Voldo on now, Lippo, David Williams The Burger Taker versus Big Show in an I'm Hungry match.
Speaker 1: Oh, Burger Taker, what do you think Undertaker's favorite burger is?
Speaker 2: Am sandwich?
Speaker 1: Shit sandwich?
Speaker 2: Judy Beams, Hey, my name is fuck and I love to finlay Oh, Dazzle M two Yeah yeah, Oscar Gutierrez my man and Pool Oh both of them? Superior badass Wrestling.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a fucking awesome name for a just a company in general. That would be a great yard company. J C. D. D.
Speaker 2: Mayhem, Yeah, Devin de Jen Hello, Kyle Bauer, Claire grindle E, The Squared, Yeah, Michael Lawson, O G. Frosty Yeah Aka yeah O G Yeah Aka yeah.
Speaker 1: Say six seven again, six seven. I'll kiss myself, I'll keep myself safe. Hot Dog Labradoodle Johnson, Dude, labordoodle is a fuck the word.
Speaker 2: Louis Bellhouse, Hello, Scabin for what Zachary a different male man saying thanks for the pod.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of mailman that listened to this show. I like that.
Speaker 2: Jl's Santana, Yeah, Mason Lake a whole Lake, fifteen dollars, Tier Logan Bowley, Hello, Dames Jarnell.
Speaker 1: That's your name. That is your name, Dames Jarnell, you're here and that's your name.
Speaker 2: Jack Slacks, brass tacks and black Jack snack pack.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of shit beg James was trying to fucking say on this show, Like, come on, listen to that man kick his ass.
Speaker 2: That's why guys ask k Yeah for real, Lee hooray one hundred and eighty dollars annual, Sean fererehelm.
Speaker 1: And huh huh no Patreon champiyond are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: At forty two dollars one dollar?
Speaker 1: One dollar?
Speaker 2: The d Man zero three one zero, says rip lou from sick of it All, Oh.
Speaker 1: D Man, great fucking name, great fucking job. A one dollar differential between the champions. I mean, what a what a list of champions we had so far this year, and it seems to only be growing. D Man, congrats and thank you for being the Deadlock Patreon indeed champ beyond. Thank you all for signing up. Of course, keep it up or else I'm going to have to go to James house and I'm gonna have to grab his computer throw it on the ground. Then I will grab James and throw him on the ground. Then I will grab his crt TS TV, knock it over so it lands on top of him, stomp on it a bunch of times. Then I will go home.
Speaker 2: What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining the Patreon patreon dot com slash Deadlock PW and thank you for joining us for another edition of the Deadlock Podcast. We'll see you next week. We gotta go, We gotta get out of here, James says, TV's falling on the wa