Speaker 1: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah day.
Speaker 3: He think yah you.
Speaker 2: Think yah h for six yo not far to ground, but all most all time and six pimasters standing the time. It's just me, your host, the one with the most the highest rates of attendance. I don't know where Dan Bull is. Just Shan's not feeling well, so it's me for the time being. But it's more the same. Really, It's be fucking honest.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, all I have here in my notes really is it's word rumbo pre show previews. So that's what we have to do, you know, so stay tuned. Yeah, just talk about the word predictions takes just Shri Schri Sam supposed to give pair of raw review from this past Monday and whatever. Oh so hotline is nine one seven two eight three oh we not even live, just like my laptop on my on my computer according to audio. But imma be lob on YouTube my various guests who call in. So you already know, as she prayed up, we lop next out for the next two hours. Not one seven, two, eight, three, eight, nine five six You already know that. Shoot radio alright, bet stay tuned, stay tuned, s te wait text voicemail phone call already know alright, aybody, I'm back up. I'm good. I'm going to be one second and put the speakers on. Hey, buy it back back my my first guest play by, tell about who you are.
Speaker 4: I like to do content about wrestling.
Speaker 5: I fairly needed to content creation, but I just I enjoy, you know, mainly talking about w W E.
Speaker 4: I do watch TNA and a little bit of m W their bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, have a question. I have a question. He does teenage to come on TV in New York?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I cause it be looking it's looking good too, relatively speaking. And so cause I've been I've been like I've been kind of off TNA for like a while, right, And so the few times I remember to, you know, let me get back on, right, I would like, I like know, press the bone of my my remote, like Access TV. No results found, and I don't know what Challenge acts and I never I never learned what Chalnent Access TV is on.
Speaker 6: I would just.
Speaker 1: Voice search it and so yeah, see, yeah, so I looked it up. I looked that up. I remember the pandemic. It was the first time I watched TNA in years. And I googled it the teen a still exists, and it told me access. It told me on twitch and then Access TV only available in Canada and New York. And then so I searched my channel. I mean I searched the TV. I was like, yo, Access TV or AXS, Okay, go on some teena tonight and I got and I start watching during the pandemic and then until recently I kind of fell off and uh yeah, now I'm asking like this, this can I still it's it's still it's still a thing because it's all over social media, but like do I still have on my horizon? Like I don't understand what's going on with that? So anybody, if anybody who hears me has answered my question. And we're not live and now we are, but it's okay, it's okay. Though the audio is recording, so yeah, the audio all this time, so yeah, everything, everything we're just saying for the last few seconds or minutes how long it's been, has not been recorded on video, but has been recorded on audio. But we're live on YouTube. Yeah. With my first guess, so as at Lady Bug loves rustling, loves wrestling, right, yep, that's me, alright, cool, So al right, follow her on Instagram real quick, alright, cool cool, cool, cool cool. Also follow her on TikTok as well on threads. Just follow on Instagram. You got it's all the prices you need right there, and then so just follow her wherever she is, everybody, right, cool, cool, cool. I won't really have anything prepared today. It's just pretty much like a rumble like pre show type of deal. So, you know, like predictions takes all that stuff, you know, So yeah, we think, ooh.
Speaker 4: There's there's a lot.
Speaker 5: So as far as the women, I feel like the women can potentially be the most surprit because it's kind of a toss up to me in my opinion. Okay, I mean we've had live in Ria for the longest.
Speaker 4: Nya just had a belt, so I feel like she really doesn't need a huge, you know, a huge run again so soon.
Speaker 7: So you know, it.
Speaker 5: Would be nice to see your fresh face in the few, you know, in the run for Wrestlemingia.
Speaker 8: Do we get that?
Speaker 9: Not quite sure, but.
Speaker 4: It would be nice to see maybe Rosky again.
Speaker 5: Or you know, maybe not Bailey, but give it somebody else. I would even like to see Naomi.
Speaker 1: That's my pay, but I'm biased, so okay, okay, so what do you have in mind as far as like, you know, like Wrestlemingia matchups like White verses with the rumbull.
Speaker 4: Oh so let's see. I would like to see Naomi versus Tiffany.
Speaker 1: Okay for the longest wall right, like we could have had it for how many how many years?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 1: I would just came just side of it, but I I I still even now. I wanna see like Maria and Bianca bell Are.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's that that could Yeah, I wanna.
Speaker 1: Say that mad times. You could have got that and keep blue balling cause so yeah, yeah, I'm tryna trying to match card kid. Okay, here we go, got it. So we had the men's wear a rumble match, the women's were rubble match, the ladder match for the the Cordy Ross Championship twelve three falls. Oh yeah that's right now, it's for Friday. So four matches announced so far, two three fALS for the Tag Team Championships on SmackDown. Okay, uh so usually so usually right when I do the wh when I do the Roy Rumbo preview, shal right, I would aks you know, like who do you like? Especially for the rumble, like who do you want to win? Who thinks gonna win? And the wild card? Right? So alright, so the men were rumble, right, who's your pick? Who do you want to see win? And what's your wild card?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 4: So I see m Pumps to win.
Speaker 10: Okay, I do believe.
Speaker 5: Sam Punk's gonna win. And then my pick, Oh, this is good. I've been thinking mothers for a few days. I still don't know. I want to say Drew McIntire. My pick is Drew McIntyre, okay, and my wild card would be Jacob.
Speaker 1: Fa too, Okay, interesting? Okay. The women's wear rumble.
Speaker 4: Mmmm okay, so my pick is name on me.
Speaker 5: I do believe Bianca Bianca Beler will probably win.
Speaker 1: Okay, I had.
Speaker 4: To predict that.
Speaker 5: And then uh for my wild card.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 4: By Count Rodriguez.
Speaker 1: Okay, just because that would be really funny. All right. Ladder match for unsplited w W Championship Cody Roll was Kevin Owens.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I want Kevin to win bad. Do you think Cody's gonna take it to wrestle menia?
Speaker 1: Why do you want? Why do you want Kevin? To wins because Kevin's right. How's he right?
Speaker 4: How he's been right this whole time?
Speaker 5: I mean you, you've seen this guy terrorize me for years and then you go off and be a tag team partner with him like nothing happened, Like he didn't do anything to you.
Speaker 4: I mean that's not friendship.
Speaker 1: I mean mm hmmm. I mean, I just agree with what is complete.
Speaker 4: Ken is right.
Speaker 1: It's a lot less black and white than that.
Speaker 5: But I'm sorry, Cody's starting to gas fight a little bit.
Speaker 1: I guess a wild card would apply here, Like we're just gonna have to think semi's A's gonna play up be a factor. You think some oh outside exterior force, it's gonna be a factor.
Speaker 5: I do think it's gonna come down between sat Musine and Randy Orton. I think that might be a strong possibility.
Speaker 1: And in this match, labber match, Okay, okay, yeah, so it'll be a walk okay, uh twelve three falls for w Tag Team Championships. DIY versus the Morrisey machine Guns.
Speaker 5: Ooh, I love MotorCity, so I'm gonna be completely biased and same MotorCity machine Guns.
Speaker 1: So okay, alright, the the you' have any like wild Car predictions, like you know, like's like some interference or something.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say anybody wants to interfere, and they would keep it interesting. I think that the p ST the street profit shouldn't up.
Speaker 1: The street profits they've been in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've been in Mien this whole time.
Speaker 1: Okay, do mine it's uh, you already know the day One with with the most machine guns, like I saw them. I saw them even before they were a team of teenage like like New Japan back in like twelve and six. So shout to them for that. Yeah, even like even like the old theme song right the it was like it's like something like that you'd hear in Tokyo Dome. So yeah, I'm like, I'm a Day One with the most similar guns I was, you know, So I want them to win? Are they gonna win? They should, because I like, I'm not gonna lie, like I feel like like I like again, I love Ja Hye too, But right now it's not really about them, Like it's not twenty seventeen anymore, you know I'm saying not.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but wild Card I think like some heel tag team. It's like interfair and messed up for these for the guns or whatever. That's my wild card prediction. Two off, three four. Oh, that's right, that's just this ladder match for unsplated championship. Cody Roads. I'm sure if it's that's what they're gonna win. I want to win. Wild card would be somebody like you know, like Sammy Zaye or Randy and the fair Ing the women's wear rumble. The champions right now are Live and Tiffany Tiffany A. Yeah, Tiffany Area. So who's gonna win this rumble match?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Trolls coming back? I heard mm hmmm, who would you say?
Speaker 4: Coming back?
Speaker 1: Charlotte?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it comes from.
Speaker 1: Uh this is hard the women. Let me see, let me see, because what I mean, Okay, I want Bianca Bella to win so we could finally get real beyond Gamania. That's what I want. What is gonna win? My wild card is gonna be Jade Carter Gill. That's my wild card.
Speaker 4: That would be interesting.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, what is gonna win? I'm not gonna lie like I wouldn't put it past Charlotte to win. Oh, I know, Like.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm very conflicted because I'm a huge Charlotte fan. Okay, like huge, but like at the same time, I'm a huge Naomi fan, and it's like Naomi is an underdog to me, Like she left because of what she's going through exactly right now. So she she needs this, but she needs this championship build. Shot doesn't need it, not right now. She she's at it, She's at everything.
Speaker 1: So m yeah, the men's runnable LA's last one didn't do you? Uh, let me see. So the obvious I mean, especially after watching might not might not this past Monday, right when they have that low that promo segment with Cody and seeing Punk the clothes raw out right, they're obviously teasing something, that setting something up. So I mean, obviously I'm not saying shortly, but I'm saying obviously that seems to be wear the headed, seem pucking Cordy Rules ultimately SmackDown right and seeing Punks on Raw. Yeah, okay, so last year, right, I last year, I didn't think Punk was gonna win the Rumble because you know, his his matchup, his views clearly with Seth who's on Raw. He doesn't need the Rumble. He didn't need the Rumble to get to seph Or to the championship that was on the raw. Right, So if he's assuming, cause I don't know, they did punt the seeds, but I else but I still don't know, right, assuming that you know, the the culmination is gonna be him and him and Cody, then he would have to win, alright, assume Yeah, So if that said what is gonna win? I would say I I would say, no, what's you gonna say? I wanna go ahead, you tell me, Okay.
Speaker 4: So there is another way for Pump to fight Cody and win.
Speaker 5: And and I really don't wanna say this, but I've been hearing it so much, like Roman could win and then Punk calls Hayman and takes his spot.
Speaker 1: Takes his spawned the rumble in. But yeah, it make some about this fucking favor that that that that that, And I'm like, yeah, but it's more more than just that. But like, Paul Hayman is not, you know, part of the office, so there's only so much he can do as an advocate, which is a fancy way for a lawyer, fancy words.
Speaker 5: He's not part of pau has. He has a gift for gap. So like, if you really wanted to make something.
Speaker 1: Happen he can make No, I don't buy that. No, he's like, oh, won the rumble, but hey, listen, let's break our tradition, right, and hey listen to office listen. I know I roomber one, right, but just just have pumped be the No, that's not I don't I don't want to.
Speaker 4: They tried that last year.
Speaker 5: I remember they they trying to break it last year?
Speaker 4: What wrong?
Speaker 7: That was the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But ultimately, speaking like Cody af initially voluntarily gave a spot off. Yeah, and it's storyline yeah, yeah, which was was ma make any still make any sense? They just had to rec they just had to rec coon it. But still makes sense. But I'm stilling. Let me see who is gonna win? Hm my wild card. I'm just because it's easy, would have to be like brock lessener.
Speaker 4: Kay, So do you think he's actually gonna come back?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. That'd be a good surprise, you know it look.
Speaker 4: Right behind him.
Speaker 1: No they're not. They're dumb on fins. And you gotta understand, like Brock was clear of any like wrong doing. You know, he was cleared of.
Speaker 4: Even if he was cleared.
Speaker 7: It is not.
Speaker 4: It's not the same company anymore.
Speaker 8: This is.
Speaker 4: Netflix. Yeah, they're not playing with stuff like that.
Speaker 1: They'll bring back They'll bring Brock, They'll bring they'll bring back Brock if it's good for business.
Speaker 8: And the s.
Speaker 1: And he was he was clear, like he didn't like he was cleared off anything like like not like a culpability.
Speaker 4: You know, I didn't know he was.
Speaker 1: He was, you know, the stories like no, like he didn't tell Vince to do that stupid ship, Like he didn't tell Vince to Orchestry all that dumb ship. And he didn't even like ultimately he didn't like no end up doing what no Vince wanted to do. Whatever he was doing stuff too. His name was brought up, but doesn't mean he was doing anything. I'm getting Brock the bad fit of doubt, Okay.
Speaker 10: And he was clear, so.
Speaker 1: We so we like we he was. It was legally clear, you know. So yeah, and Triple Ah was even saying, yeah, but Brock Brock, Brock's walking back at any time, you know what I'm saying. But he's just doing backlass and stuff, and we.
Speaker 5: Just he's is not gonna openly say he's not coming back because okay.
Speaker 1: That he would say that I can't talk on that right now. This that there a lot of ship, a lot of mitigation guy whatever, lot.
Speaker 4: Of he's on permanent vacations.
Speaker 1: He'sification anyways. But he's my wild card. Who who's gonna win though, I guess it would have to be punk whoever I want to win? Mm hmm, I guess the punk. I'te a punk fan. It's interesting too because like Room and Rains, right, he's an honorable mention in this, in this thing that I'm doing, Like, you don't go from you know, your last royal rumble match being in twenty twenty right to being the tribal chief, to everything being beneath you because you're on god level right to be right, you don't go, you know, you don't go from all of that, all the shit you said and done the last five years, right to losing the royal umbull right to get to somebody eliminating you cleanly. Right, So I didn't listen as my prediction, but some some something's gonna happen, like you know, some some power of the pen plot fuckery is gonna happen with that, like so like like five guys or like no outside interference or some such something to you know, get get race out that rumble.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, I think is gonna be number one.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be one number one.
Speaker 4: I think he's gonna be interes number one.
Speaker 1: Why because that one versus all called back?
Speaker 5: That he yeah, one versus all called back. And the fact just it speaks to his character, speaks to this.
Speaker 4: M he's always been that that over confident dude. Like I I just just hear me off. He's number one, don't be surprised.
Speaker 1: I feel like heal Roman who come on like number thirty alright, like trouble chief woman Reigns who is a heel would come like number thirty, like after everybody's gone, like yeah definitely yeah he like you like know how Paul make it happen? Or like this person whoever is c un control that yo, Adam PiZZ stop playing with you number thirty alright, whoever makes Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I can see that one, okay.
Speaker 5: He I he He's gonna have so many hands out for his ass tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, Drew threatened him. You know who else you know and not.
Speaker 4: Just people that thredom thinking about the history.
Speaker 1: So we got sold in the mix with him saying real quick, we think, what do you do? What do you think is Roman's role to WrestleMania. We think it's Rustlemania Mexican be mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm still chrud for that. I feel like it's either gonna be with Jacob fa too.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's gonna be with Solo because I mean, I I care. I saw it before when people were saying solo, but now that he has a lalla back, I don't see the.
Speaker 1: Point that that's where he's dumb, that's.
Speaker 8: What he's Yeah, right, alay with that.
Speaker 4: So I think it's either with Jacapha too, or it's gonna be maybe seeing.
Speaker 6: Punk but Roman.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's like a somebody was talking about like a triple threat between Punk, Cody, and.
Speaker 1: I want to see. That's that's that's that's why I call a video game match. It's some random pairing that's not going a video game. Yeah, that's like some random ass peering, like oh, Cody and Cody and Roman and the Punk.
Speaker 6: Nah.
Speaker 1: I mean like like let's say that Rock can make Russ May this year, right, cause we don't know, you know, he's a very busy guy. Whatever. Right, let's say that he could make russ Mania this year, right, I was suggesting maybe it could be like oh no, uh, Cody and Roman Night one with the winner facing Rock at Night too for the championship. That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: Hmmm, I do think be in this somehow. Yeah, I'm not sure it's.
Speaker 5: Gonna rot into the equation.
Speaker 1: Too, don't forget, but not necessarily. I feel like I feel like seeing that don't need to really be like in the mix, like that mix, Like he's just he's like he's retired, he's done. It's like you know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, Yeah, is he gonna get us?
Speaker 8: But what about his could go?
Speaker 1: The scene came with the record.
Speaker 4: He might not care about, but his fans do.
Speaker 1: The seventeen and old Why does SCENEA have to make the record? Like he just that that he that he's the co holder of that, he's the cool him that he'saking. I know he's sharing, I know he's sharing with sharing with Flair, but it's still his record, So why is he care about breaking his own record?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's one story I don't want to finish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I just I wouldn't put it out the I wouldn't put out your mind to possibly have seen it.
Speaker 1: People are saying, no Scena versus gun thea. I was thinking, like Scenic, who's the intercon champion right now? Oh yeah almost yeah, same something like the one the one Doult that I haven't won, right, we will see the win either.
Speaker 5: I don't see seeing that for incontinent right now.
Speaker 1: It could be like twenty fifteen, we have pretty nice States championship. He could he could elevate that belt on the way out.
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, like.
Speaker 5: If anybody needs it, I mean, God knows the mean times to change to try to get it. He needs to just finally has it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ah, what's gonna dut Brusse meania his win back against Austin Theory. What I said, what's the gun dut media? I guess winning back against Austin Theory. Oh god, no, I feel like that was I feel like that was a wasted job. But he did like like you shouldn't like jump. That's exactly off for being chemical job too, because like you never know who's gonna enough to be the next guy or the next flop or whatever, the next I feel like that. Yeah he wasted that, Rob, but he wasted.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Do because he has the package. Pause he he has to look, he has the like, he has the ability, he has you know, he he has everything. It takes. I don't know what, and and and Vince saying what about Vince with Vince obfully saw that and he tried to push him. And then ever since Vince left in twenty twenty two, they've just been burying him.
Speaker 6: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: And I know why, but still have them a dumb reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, they're punishing him because the wrong guy liked him. I guess they spent what three years that they've been punishing the poor boy. Yeah, but yeah, it sucks to be awesome theory. Oh well, all right, well that's my rumble preview.
Speaker 6: That's your rumble preview. Let me see, let me see.
Speaker 1: I think people try and get on, so let me make room for them. That means have to take you off your mind. But uh yeah, but I'm definitely watching it. This I said this tomorrow with the boys at the house. I'm saying, as we do every year that Mania, we get together have a little watch parties that third, all my friends are sick well, so might just be like the three of us, me and my friend, my brother. It's a really dead so that sucks. Yeah, what else? What else? What else? Yeah? I'm also doing uh, I'm multiple doing a what you call it, like a little pre show with Brandon, like an hour or two prior, so check that out. And definitely a post show if it's not Emilily after, it's gonna be like the following Monday at the same time sixtremes standing timing right now, i'mna be alive on YouTube, be love on my website that wexperior dot com. And yeah, and i'm'a be live for the next hour and a half. So hotline is now one seven, two or three and ninety five six cope to joint people join l talk text, I mean call, text, voicemail to be heard on the air. So yeah, alright, let's nice to have you on. We gonna you gonna come back on Monday, right, yep, I got alright, bet bet bet alright, alright, okay, and we still love they tell me so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, doghous as well, you know, to participate in the conversations and the bates and whatever.
Speaker 7: Have you.
Speaker 9: So somebody up that caliper.
Speaker 1: With Chris by the way, Okay, press Chris, Chris, use the link man, Yes, okay, al you're gonna be love on YouTube. You're gonna see what Chris looks like. You going to.
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: So yeah, ay, you said a look something good, looks something good happened, but.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I.
Speaker 3: Click doing it, showed him a picture and then it just I clicked on it, okay and it disappeared.
Speaker 1: It disappeared. Try again, I'm good, I'm doing it right now. Went on your phone. We be hanging up and then like yeah no that was just just can't live link, can't old. Yeah, I'm saying maybe hang up and then like do it?
Speaker 9: Oh you want me to hang up on you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh okay, alright, alright cool cause yeah, the only our system is fresh, so we for Chryst to come on. Yeah, so you're right, the hotline is now one seven two or three eight nine five six, Right, I'll textee the links to join it for him being video this that and the third d da da. So when the Chris come on and my guests just had a guest just now shout out to her, we pluck we plug it real quick, eybody, ayry follow my girl quick, alright, follow where shit? Uh he's calling me, I'm gonna assume not having much luck, right, I'm gonna.
Speaker 9: Lives and then it just bloops out.
Speaker 1: The wholest longer live said alright, that shouldn't be hold on which from not not not the nine one seven number? My other number. That's alright, let's try one last time and then and then this give up. Alright, hold on, I'm go'na send okay, eleven minutes ago. Let's all time of you with the team. What's not alright?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah one, yeah, your phone number? Now you're messenger. Alright, so I'm patiently from my okay for my regular phone number. Alright, try again and just call back on the hotline. Okay, alright, So gotta be patient with the old folk and saying technologies not to raid the strong soup. I'm not. I've like I've learned that more and more as time goes by. Like so yeah, yeah, I was shouting out. What's her her full handle? You see, Lady bug loves wrestling all one world Instagram, follow her, follow her TikTok, follow her, her threads. So yeah, for Chris to call back literally any second. Now, let me see, let me see, let me see, let me see, permit me to see. Oh wait, I'm bucking out. Hold on.
Speaker 3: There he is.
Speaker 1: Almost, I pressed added, yeah, I almost. I ah, I uh yeah, I almost almost staying asking I was, iuse how was waiting for the house? I was like, okay, I'm I was nauh, I was. I was on my other like my phone to scrolling by right and like, I almost m I almost missed it. I was weapon.
Speaker 8: I said, that's what I figured. You was switching over to the other ride case.
Speaker 9: He probably trying to figure.
Speaker 8: Out what you know he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I was just scrolling through my phone waiting for you, and then I almost missed it. That's what happened. But yeah, I just I had la I had like a m Lady Buckups Wrestling com instagramm on two minutes ago, and I'm having cris my boy Chris on. I'm saying this that third so yeah, lets get right into it. So right now I'm ready doing right now. It's just like a robb pretections Will takes. I had the match card with me. Let me have pulled up very quickly the match like four matches tomorrow night. Let me see, uh wwe we're playing twenty five overview. I'm yeah, let me see where was I just now? I was on Bleacher Report. I'll go Beach Report. I wasn't there, but I'll go. I'll go ahere this time. So I'm trying to find a match card, right, Okay, uh, not what I had in mind, but let's uh do it this way. So it's like four matches announced, right, So usually, right, what I do is I have you know, who do you who the win? Who do you want to see win? And what's your wild card? Those three things? All right? So all right, so we have Cody Roads versus Kevin Owens in a ladder match for the w W Championship. Who do you want to see win?
Speaker 3: Well, in retrospect of everything, let me just put that, let me just say it like that, I guess I want to see Cody.
Speaker 8: I'm not really a Kimman Owens fan. I don't know. He's definitely he's always been like.
Speaker 9: To be you know whatever.
Speaker 3: So personally, Cody Road seems like somebody that's since he had you know, be finally finally when he had beaten Roman reigns for the batch, uh you know what I mean, and then it got thems like he kind of lost.
Speaker 8: It very quick.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if it's one of those things where he's just not they don't feel that they can market him, you know what I'm saying. I mean enough to be uh, to go the length, you know what I mean of being you know, in the spotlight.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I don't think that he.
Speaker 3: Has enough character or enough you know, I mean enough if you want to go it that and that maybe these other characters or these other people like men, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like Kevin is not I feel like I feel like Ken is never gonna be the champion again. That's fine. I feel like he's there more as like an enhancement guy to just give the locker room, like more credit, roster, like more credibility, just to be yes kind of like yeah, he's like he's he's like he's like you know a guy that you have your roster, you know, to give it credibility like this, this enhances it. Collect I'm playing collect kind of when I'm playing you are right, I'm butting my deck. I put certain cards, you know, to build it up to like you know, like make it, make it stronger. I have my Ace Monster, I have my aces and my and my and my boss cards, and I have like myselfmentary stuff. He's more of a supplementary player.
Speaker 6: Person on the roster.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I just.
Speaker 8: Don't, like I said, even with him, like it's like I hear his name and then I don't hear and I need to kind of like, you know, these matches just pop up and he's like one of those characters that you know, just like oh it's Kevin Owens. Just stay And I was like, damn, he's still He's still wrestling. You don't mean like one of these things. So, I mean, I know, obviously he's still relevant and he's still you know, on the rosters some what. But I thought maybe they film they you know, with him, they.
Speaker 3: Weren't able to promote him. They might in the beginning when he had first come out, you know what.
Speaker 8: I mean, he was hot and stuff. You know, he was doing a lot of the you know, the Stole Cod routine and all of that. Yeah, I don't know, like tam now you don't. So that's kind of a weird, man.
Speaker 3: But I said, I guess I want coding roles to just win. If he's gonna you know, direct him in another path or something. You know what I'm saying, make him a little bit more popular.
Speaker 1: I guess, any any wild cards, like you know, like you no interference something like that. Like I was saying, like Sammy Zaan or like Ranny oron would they do something? Oh okay, well yeah, Brandy.
Speaker 3: Wanted you know, what's his status as far as everything, because I know it seemed like he was It seemed like in his matches you could see like he was getting very much fatigued and like you know, you could see like he.
Speaker 8: Wanted to pass it to watch, which I forgot who.
Speaker 9: What was the rest of that?
Speaker 3: He kind of just passed it on to it said, okay, it's on you now. Remember that match he had a match where he like you know, he lost and he pat him. It's like, you know, kind of like, well you got the juice now, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, can't he Matt Riddle because he's not even moved through to read more than No, it.
Speaker 8: Wasn't him, it was I forgot what it was.
Speaker 3: But anyway, you know what I'm saying is like Brandy, what not, which I'm surprised that he's actually throwing the roster to kind of give it to a little bit more spice, you know.
Speaker 8: Just before tweeted, m.
Speaker 1: Okay. So yeah, I was trying to say that even though I can pause the audio on the comp on my computer as I'm also as I'm concurrently recording, I can't pause a live video. Uh yeah, but now we're good alright. So so yeah, first match we already talked about. Next we have Dy versus the Mortcity machine Guns best twelve three falls for the SmackDown Tacuum Championships.
Speaker 8: And who we're talking about again.
Speaker 4: D Y.
Speaker 1: And the Mortacity machine Guns.
Speaker 9: MM one I feel that I.
Speaker 8: Know, and the other one I haven't really I I'm not really too familiar.
Speaker 1: With which one is. Sad I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm a little bit who was the more up? If you was more of the popular one?
Speaker 1: I mean they're both popular, but like d I Y, like they're like NXT call ups. No, they're they were like they were big NXT like the in twenty seventeen, and then they became like singles in twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen footing for the championships. Why, like I said, the Morrison machine gun.
Speaker 8: They weren't.
Speaker 3: You know why they are?
Speaker 8: Why are they trying to up? Like oh, they reintroduced them to like you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean to the roster to like you know, well, they both got called up in twenty and twenty two. They got cult up to Minoso twenty twenty two and reunited like last year, and then they became heels and like won attacking championships from the most of the machine guns in the various heelss fashion, no cheating and low blowing all that stuff, right us the most it has been been around for a minute, It's not ww until recently. I remember watching them at TEENA like twenty six and seven, you know, New Japan and stuff like that, and then like they were they were like TEENA for like like the last three years something like that. So yeah, tear it up.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I guess that one up a little under signed it off because like I said at all I was, I'm just gonna say that I feel that the one one of them could probably bring a little bit more spice to the roster.
Speaker 7: That would be the one that I feel that they would want to win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say more machine guns the best thing you could do. I mean, I love the I y, but like they're kind of like like the time has passed and I'm saying I'm sorry, but you know, and they're not really hot anymore, you know, like they're they're like them like xt called up like twenty twenty two. It's kind of like the reason when they got called up in twenty twenty two to the mayor roster. It's for soo like a now and never moments. It's either now or never that you gonna get called up. So yeah, so again like this goes to this goes to well, say Camrallen right right right now, like world as like enhancement guys to kind of build a roster after the roster as far as like the like credibility and name recognition and stuff like that. Not really to be like you know, like top guys, but more ls like no, just to enhance the roster, like I said, like building building my deca new year, right you got, Like I like I have like I have my my boss monster and my my ACE cards, and I have like my ancillary and subfendary cards to build back back around. So yeah, yeah, and that's what they are. They're like they're ancellary players there, they're they're like auxiliary players, they're supplementary characters. So with that said, I'm not gonna lie. Though, with that said, the best thing, the best thing to do, would put the belts back on.
Speaker 6: The Morne Steamers guns because they're still.
Speaker 1: Relatively hot, they're new, they're like, you know, they're put over so well by commentary as being this team who won.
Speaker 6: Gold all over the world this that, and.
Speaker 1: You know it's a big deal because they're finally then it's been like what eighteen years too late, but no, you know, so yeah, but like this is the so they should put the belts back on. And I'm not lie this match. I'm not gonna lie. This match has potential. It does d I Y versus the machine versus the MotorCity machine Guns. Right, this match has potential as twelve three falls. You know, it's as twelve three falls think because you don't know, we don't watch an XT back then, but they used to have these crazy match to these awesome matches that put an XT on the map back in like twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, twenty fifteen. D I Y then field with FTR fitting with the Ultras of Pain American Alpha, the texting division. The actual see was something to be something something something else right now plus emotions plus and now the people with the most machine guns. This has potential. There's still the Royal tomorrow night. You know this, this could do you know, listen if they have like a five star classic do how over the belts would be? So this is a good move. Do you know how over the belts would be? Like how how important the tag belts would be? Like you know what I'm saying with this match, it has potential, So I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: With that said? Who I want to see? When machine guns? For I gonna win if they have any sense most machine guns and a wild car would be some dumb ass heel interfering in caught. So yeah, so yeah, next match, the Women's Royal Rumble, almost home. Who do you want to win? Who do you think is gonna win?
Speaker 6: And what's your wild card?
Speaker 9: Okay, so who do react?
Speaker 1: It's the It's the Women's Royal Rumble. Thirty women, one one left.
Speaker 9: I told you you know who my favorite is?
Speaker 6: I don't know, Yes you do, Jade, I like her.
Speaker 9: Okay, no, I do have I have heard who else do I like?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Not a lot of women first and last edition to say real Ripley. Yeah, let's see, not gonna be in the started champion. Oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Something about Mommy just does something to me. I don't I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: If it's to make up, maybe it's Swiss a character, maybe it's a combination of both, you know, but.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 9: That seems so how many?
Speaker 1: How many ladies are the dirty?
Speaker 9: Wow ladies?
Speaker 1: Chris? You know what this is about.
Speaker 9: You know, I know, but I just damn dirty.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what, I didn't even know they had thirty ladies they've.
Speaker 1: Been they've been have the Women's Robles eighteen.
Speaker 3: No, I know, but I'm just saying up until now, I didn't I get, you know, because, like I said, the ladies of the kind of they've had matches where you know, the mean where obviously had the bigger names.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying that I more or less concentrate on because you know.
Speaker 8: They put them to you know, the light, and they've had like you know, there.
Speaker 3: Have been a lot of them I would say, but I could name at least maybe close to Ted, you know, like nine Jack's, the Jake Carr Gills that, like I said, the real Ripleys, the the other lady that used to she used to be with the fiend you know who they would try.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I even think about her like a Bliss, I even think about her. That could be a good wild card prediction, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it would be.
Speaker 9: I would like to see her come, you know, bring character, bring back out. Let me see who else is there?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 9: Damn, this this is a Communre's a couple more.
Speaker 8: Oh what about the the Japanese lady?
Speaker 9: Is she still wrestling?
Speaker 6: I mean, get more specific, Kyrie Zane Oscar?
Speaker 1: I think Oscar? Where is Oscar to see? Seeing this? Uh? Hold on? You want to say I'm texting a my boy Liam trying to see come the show.
Speaker 6: Oh pre so, but oh hold on type of picking typeos But I was saying my pick would be.
Speaker 1: Who I want to win, who I want to see win, right, would be uh, Bianca bel Air, I qou I think might win? Who I think might be Charlotte. And my wild card is gonna be I think my wild card is gonna be Jade Carter go. That's my wild card. Okay, So yeah, all right, let's go to a mental one then, and the last one be the MA I'm actually on Bleach Report and let me see, let me see something real quick. They have Shortan Grace, they have Becky Lynch, they have Nicky Bella. It's all wild cards n x T women, but they need.
Speaker 8: Them, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: They're good to throw in there because, like I said, it spices.
Speaker 9: Up the pot, you know.
Speaker 4: Mhm.
Speaker 1: And with you for Reports predicting Beculens ahead, I'm sorry, Bleacher Reports Predicting Beculens. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've seen enough Ebeculus Master with you, I feel like, no, no, it would it wouldn't.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: She's again, she's somebody that has been relevant and.
Speaker 9: Somebody I feel that they could market, you know what I mean. So because that's what I'm looking I mean, you know, you hear me say that all the time, because.
Speaker 3: You went the word market and I'm only thinking about because of the fact that they're trying to keep the the.
Speaker 8: Wrestling scene, you know, kind of innovative.
Speaker 9: And at the same time energetic, you know, and you know, enlightening for a lot of people from the young and oh you know what I mean. So to me, they need to keep people that are, you know, with.
Speaker 8: It and up to speed.
Speaker 3: So that's why I only see when you hear me say the market because they're obviously the goal is for them to well, as they said.
Speaker 9: They want to broaden the audience and do all of that.
Speaker 8: So I'm just looking at characters.
Speaker 3: That have had that appeal, you know what I mean, from from then up until now, and that who could probably carry that on.
Speaker 8: That's why I'm saying that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's the last match. We have only four matches on as as of right now, four matches announced, which I think might be enough. Really, Uh, you have the men's wear a mole. Right, So with that said, right, who do you think is gonna win? Who do you want to see you when? And what's your wild card? Now I'm on and they have people like Joe Hendry over Bemy Trick, Williams Malachi slash Alistair Black. I was thinking my wildcard could.
Speaker 7: Be, like.
Speaker 1: I know I said when I say brock Lester, but it closed to be almost Ricky Starks.
Speaker 6: You never know, see the.
Speaker 3: Different you know, uh, and Mindie, You're right, any one of those Walld cards would be I to be honest.
Speaker 8: With you, a Wald card would be a very good you know, it would be a very good.
Speaker 3: Entry to have, especially if it's a Wald card that I feel that they can promote and they can build again build a good you know, reference around him.
Speaker 8: Whether it's relevant with having other matches.
Speaker 9: With some of those other restless you know.
Speaker 3: Who are to be able to go ahead and on a new storyline with them, you know what I'm saying, to carry to carry it on, you know what I'm saying until they could, you know, either pair.
Speaker 9: Somebody else up with him or pay.
Speaker 3: Somebody else up against him, you know, however you want to see it or you know, or just like I said, just to make it somebody that can make it exciting, you know, because I feel that.
Speaker 9: For a moment, remember and I remember I had this conversation with you before that that was one.
Speaker 3: Of the good the things that this was, I think either before the merge, because we had talked about that when our Triple Age was talking about that he wanted to kind of make the the uh you know.
Speaker 9: The wrestling into the well that a multiverse.
Speaker 3: Remember we were talking about that and how I liked that at that particular time when they were putting the restlers out there, the matches. They we're making it into that. You know, like I said, I think belies with you. They kind of slipped away from it a little bit and they need to they need to.
Speaker 8: Come back put it back on track.
Speaker 3: Know and uh so obviously any walk cards or anybody that can contribute to you know, making that keeping that spice and that energy and you know, any kind of news stories or maybe beef that was kind of uh dead before, but the bring it more into the fourth you know, for life and to make it fresh.
Speaker 8: That definitely would would there.
Speaker 3: Would be you know, give it a world, you know what I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
Speaker 7: It? Can?
Speaker 3: You know, to make the to make the to make the program a lot better or make it more exciting, enticing.
Speaker 10: You want.
Speaker 11: Pull up somebody who could you said to somebody late, Yeah, let me see.
Speaker 6: M one second, gentleman, just do some stuff. N let's right on Instagram. Let's now just making a clip there.
Speaker 1: Alright, alright, cool, alright, cool? So with that said, right, what's who's who's gonna win the rumble this year, the men's rumble. He might be very stacked. It's a very stacked lineup, right, like or Alrea announced, you have Sena Roman for the first time since twenty twenty see him Punk dreamca Trn announcement, announce himself.
Speaker 6: Who else is announced? Who else is announced?
Speaker 1: I don't remember, but yeah, right mystereo Sammy Zaye uh seth rawlins. Those are all like top like top guys. What I'm saying, it's like back in the day. It's like back in the day, like everybody on the top guy we have like we have like Austin Rock and cern Angle and Big So and Triple As all at the same time. M you're breaking up, Chris say it again, he's breaking up?
Speaker 4: Trum What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris is breaking up? Please, gentlemen, All right now you sound clear? Go ahead, Bip.
Speaker 8: Bank.
Speaker 4: But true So, I guess like.
Speaker 7: The mad One, should I say, had that it was just rooms falling back and forth.
Speaker 8: And that that was a lot of different people.
Speaker 7: But like I said, like the other guys that made back of time, remember I seen the f.
Speaker 8: And he's kind to back he's backing.
Speaker 3: Them saying that he was he's a cassability too, so maybe he's one of those two.
Speaker 6: I was thinking, like, see him punk, my wild car would definitely have to be somebody like what would I say?
Speaker 1: I said I said earlier about the guy, oh brother Les, but I want to see when. I guess right now, either woman reigns or see them punk, but think it's gonna win.
Speaker 6: I would have to say see him punk. That's why I gotta say about that. So yeah, oh, let me see. I'm checking my message.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of people, Chris.
Speaker 10: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of people want to come on, so like to go before you go home, before you go two.
Speaker 6: Last days before you go.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say before you go?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: Are you watching Romo this weekend?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna keep it.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna to watch it, but I'm going to. I'm gonna follow.
Speaker 1: Why do you hate watching pay per views?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I told you five bucks for a freaking peacock subscription. God damn, I don't how one of those.
Speaker 8: Maybe I need to get one of those two?
Speaker 6: Did you watch on Netflix on Monday?
Speaker 8: I haven't watched that.
Speaker 1: Ye supposed dead but she said, but she's not on because she's stopp feeling.
Speaker 6: Well, okay, all right, but you're gonna watch that.
Speaker 3: Let you go there people that you want to hear from, So follow it back up when you When is your next broadcast what you're gonna have, is.
Speaker 9: That gonna be Monday.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be tomorrow. It's gonna looking a little pre show with Brandon and them. Yeah, we're Brandon and them come a tradition. I ain't gonna front and go to me and then I'm definitely gona. I might do a post so immediately after, if not on Monday, the regular time.
Speaker 9: Okay, so the Monday broadcast then okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, man, all right, thank you of course, man, of course.
Speaker 10: Okay, all right, you coming on lot, yeah.
Speaker 9: Dad, you come?
Speaker 1: Uhlah? If you coming on the h like you fuck you eight o'clock, nigga, I want be dumb. I I just don't want to be dumb. If you don't on if it's eight o'clock, you not on. It's eight o'clock and you stood, don't on if it's seven, if it's like eight, clot you stealing on on? Uh yeah, now you coming or not? It's be eight o'clock. Oh, nigga, Yeah, you coming to that, it's like be eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: No, I'm tryna fucking I'm in the carse just give me a second. I'm tryna do it, but I'm I'm kind of like moving around to son second.
Speaker 8: M I'm tryna do.
Speaker 1: It, right, You trying to do what.
Speaker 8: I am trying to.
Speaker 1: Do it right now?
Speaker 8: It wouldn't let me click the link on the all try gonna link come out?
Speaker 1: Nah, it's on the phone. Don't work on that type of going on on the phone. Yeah, alright, so I put uh uh, if it only works on the phone, I wanna shunk it to the wall, right, huh, Well my stuff.
Speaker 8: You said you shunk it to the phone.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, yeah, it only works on the phone. Well what I'm trying to Oh, it only work with the phone, yes, nigga, that's why it's.
Speaker 7: Well, I can't brink that link because I think I can't.
Speaker 8: Prink the link because you send it through the.
Speaker 1: Android all wouldn't It shouldn't matter.
Speaker 8: Well, it doesn't matter because I can't cook the link.
Speaker 11: You're not there or anything.
Speaker 1: I mean, s okay, So what's so? What shall I do. Then I don't know. I don't why when yell to you, I mean I since uh, I mean I sent you on the ground. I sent you on both my iPhone and my Android phone. I look at you, stupid nigga, dofist. I know that's that's a very pretty name. Shut the fuck up, shut up, shut up, Shut the fuck up. I was recording all this time, yo, yo, hello, I mean he's nigga ruining the show. I swear some of my last guests like breaking news, a plane crash person, oh god story, I'm porting love on Twitter. It's a plane crashes for the opining on man well prayers and well wishes. That way I want to say, than that's always something dumb ass, probably come on the love. Yeah, we don't make people phone and call you. Swear like he's.
Speaker 10: Mad dark like a sucks.
Speaker 1: I swear, Doug, are you coming on that? He posted? All right, Well, I know what's going on with Danville, but I'm coming Naddy almost going on with Danville, But I have to sign off right now. Wants some wrestling. Be back here for the word rumble tomorrow, as we already know. All right, Uh, I'm love.
Speaker 10: Well, let me just fucking close
Speaker 1: That the leak that up, and yeah,