Speaker 1: Sports page with the Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine in the games Mike the Bulldog beyond You on jr R.
Speaker 2: All right, before we get in the sports page this morning, reminder you are listening for a double dose of Metallica each morning this week during the Lynching Taco Show. Once the second of the two songs start, you call, We take one hundred and first caller send you to the show. Fifth row tickets up for grabs today Taco yep.
Speaker 1: And then tomorrow is gonna be fourth and it counts down all the way in the front row. Look, look who who's skipped in here of the tail running the dog Don studio today.
Speaker 2: A rare in studio sighting. You remember you remembered how to get over here? Obviously I did. You look a little weary this morning.
Speaker 3: I only got an hour and a half sleep. I was at the Magic game last night, had to write until late. You can read my column at Orlando Sentinel dot com. Yeah, thought the Magic may win the game last night. It's tied ninety one, all with like four minutes four to fourteen left, and then the Celtics showed Wyther the cham Yeah, they the Magic sort of got rattled at the end. The Celtics hit their shots, score ten of the next twelve points and they win the game one oh seven to ninety eight. And hey, Magic down three to one. Now they're not gonna win this series. I think only not. I think ninety six percent of the teams that go up three to one end up winning the series. But you know what, and I'm gonna sound like Pollyanna here, all right, I think the Magic have already proven they can go. Yeah, they're not that far away. They've gone toe to toe with the champs. They beat him in Game three. Obviously they were right there in Game four. The Celtics have been whining about how physical the Magic are.
Speaker 4: Back's a positive sign right there. Physicality absolutely.
Speaker 3: So you know, get Jalen Suggs back next year, Get Mo Vogner back next year.
Speaker 4: Go get a shooter. Uh during the during I wish we had Aaron Gordon. Oh I did you see his done? By god? Oh man?
Speaker 3: Although the Magic need a three point shooter, that's not air and Gordon. But yeah, that was a that was a hell of an end unbelievable. Yeah, the Nuggets and that winning that game over the Clippers came the Clippers came back from what were they they were down twenty two, came back and tied the game, and then the Nuggets went it at the end.
Speaker 4: Sad news.
Speaker 3: Some other NBA playoff series over the weekend, the Milwaukee Bucks got blown out by the Pacers one twenty nine to one oh three. They trailed three to one as well, but Damian Lillard went out last night. Looks like a torn achilles tendon, which means he's gonna be out probably all of next year and half of the following season. So the Bucks future is in jeopardy because nobody knows if Joannis on the Tokumbo's gonna want to stay in.
Speaker 4: Milwaukee, maybe you'll want to come here.
Speaker 3: Shooter, Well he's not a shooter, but he still tall. He's still takingana.
Speaker 2: So your Panthers, was that just to give me over the weekend, just to make it interesting. I want to want to get the true hockey fan.
Speaker 3: And that was a ass whipping that my Panthers took five to one.
Speaker 4: Lightning came out just they were determined. Panthers scored first time, like oh no, here we go again. Then the lighting boom was it? Second period?
Speaker 3: They just turned it on. Yeah, so they that series is two to one. They play against tonight. Where's that that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sunrise?
Speaker 3: So uh real quick other NBA news, Uh, the hated Lakers are down three to one. Yeah the Lakers that taste that's good. Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, Orlando City gets a win over the weekends, actually scored some goals three nil.
Speaker 4: They win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh yeah, they but their defense is played unbelievable. I think they have got four straight shutouts or clean sheets as they call them in soccer. So yeah, Orlando City is playing well. The Pride got you know, after losing their first game of the season. They win as well over the weekend, Angel City who they were playing. Do you see the winning goal was an own goal by Angels sick? Yeah yeah, yeah the sad trombone.
Speaker 4: NFL Draft.
Speaker 3: Wow, isn't it crazy that a fifth round draft pick stole the show and he was the only thing anybody was talking about. They weren't talking about Cam War going number one, They weren't talking about Travis Hunter going to No, everybody was talking about shaduor Sanders falling to the fifth round in the draft. He was finally taken, and uh, even President Trump was tweeting about it on his way to the to the Pope's funeral.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Cleveland two quarterbacks and two running backs picked.
Speaker 3: Hey, they got Dylan Gabriel ahead of chaduor Sandra.
Speaker 4: Cuerely, they're planning on having a quarterback competition.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he Obviously they didn't want Shadu Sanders early in the draft, so it it was. It is fascinating what happened to him. I mean, stephen A. Smith has to go compared to Colin Kaepernick. Again, President Trump said in his jeans it was stupid for the NFL, not the pick.
Speaker 4: What are these guys?
Speaker 3: What does his dad have to do with it? What does Colin Kaepernick have to do with here?
Speaker 1: Here is something stephen A is a little dick with with h the dad. The dad does have something to do with it. The only one mouthier than stephen A. Smith is uh Is Deon. Yeah Sanders, I'm telling you, would you want.
Speaker 2: That back mouthier? But but I get what you're saying. More ego, how about the prank phone call to shador?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? And who it turned out to be from?
Speaker 3: Yeah. The Atlanta Falcons defensive coordinator Jeff Olbrick his son.
Speaker 4: Do you want to hear it? Yeah? Do you have the prank? I have it here, let me play. I have a video of this is well on the jr Facebook page.
Speaker 3: Jam the thanks.
Speaker 4: How you doing good?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: I'm good? Been waiting on you. It's been along waiting man, for sure. I'll take you with the next right here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's but you're gonna have to wait a little bit longer.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Okay? That created yo? What does that mean? Are you gonna what it me? He was on the phone. You heard that. He said you're gonna have to wait a little bit longer. You're sorry about that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I don know what that was. Nobody got this number though? He just got trolled. Ain't triggering now? Man now crashed out. He's got this big party going, all these tents and catered events, and that kid DC a defensive coordinator son calls and tells him he's the GM of the Saints and he's gonna be their next pick. I get the defensive coordinators son? How old is he? Twenty one? Twenty? Yeah? He got He was like, let's be legendary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh he got the He got Shador's number off his dad's iPad.
Speaker 4: His dad left it open, I guess, and had a bunch of context for potential picks. Does the kid get in trouble for that? I mean, I know he.
Speaker 3: Went on he went on social media and fell all over himself apologizing as he should.
Speaker 2: He called and also did personally apologize, did he Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Wow, that's just nasty, dude, that is stone cold nasty. Wow.
Speaker 1: On a totally different subject, we haven't seen bulldog Mike the bulldog be yucky and so long. You do what I realized he kind of looks like look at him, Joe Rogan, I do look like Joe Rogan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never noticed that. You have a little bit of a Joe Rogan. He'll never get confused on the streets sometimes.
Speaker 3: Also, Howie Mandel back in the day, people used to confuse me with.
Speaker 4: You'll shake hands with people, that right, Joe Rogan doesn't shaken. I know how. He's a germi Yeah, gist bump.
Speaker 3: I'm a little bit of a germophobe too. I fist bump instead of shake hands, but I will shake him.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Austin Sindrick and to win it Tella days, right, that's right, My.
Speaker 3: Boy Kyl Larson though almost won almost one.
Speaker 4: How about Joey Logano all pissed.
Speaker 3: It yause because Austin Sidrick didn't push him to win the stage.
Speaker 4: Joey gets DCT after the race. Mike an illegal spoiler.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, dog, Good to see in the studio, man, Good to see you fellas. All right, so you're bouncing over to get back on your show, AMM forty and FM ninety six to ninety game where he host Open Mike. Obviously a lot to talk about this morning. Thanks for popping in for the sports page of dog Gie.
Speaker 3: By the way, a little happy birthday to John Daily Today. Grip it and Rip It
Speaker 4: On demand to download the iHeartRadio app