Speaker 1: Good evening everybody. Normally you hear a hoot and a holler and a scream when I come on, uh calling all beings tonight. I'm not doing that because it's a It is not that every night that we've talked about Karen Reid and the associated character is not serious. But I think watching Richie's movie really inflamed me, and for that reason, I wanted to speak directly, if in a mono log fashion, to the culprits in this case who caused this problem for Karen Reid try to have her jailed. We're successful in getting Turtle Boy jailed for sixty days for simply saying what was the truth, what they didn't want to hear. And I'm gonna take this logo off real quick. So I'm gonna put some photos up on the screen as I talk about these folks, and then you can chime in in the chat. You can probably even call in if we want to set that up. I'm not expecting a big audience tonight. I just wanted to get this off my chest, so that's why that's why I'm here with that. I'm gonna pick some I'm gonna pick somebody at random to get up on screen. Uh oh no, I want to pick somebody to get up on screen here and start with that individual. I think I'm gonna start with I think I'm gonna start with Katie. I'm gonna start with Katie McLaughlin and the Hello, Good Evening, Grandma of six Good Evening, Valhall Law Good Evening are twenty three h from Canton. By the way, A lot of you guys are very accustomed to seeing me in some very loud shirt which I love to wear on air. This right here, what you're seeing right here, this is Peter Murphy's uniform shirt. Thank you, Thank you, Jules. I didn't tell anybody I was gonna go on. This is just impromptu. If there were no moderator or if you have something else to do, that's fine. I just I really want to do this. Hello, just me getting back to this clothing. This is Peter Murphy's uniform shirt. And when I had lunch with Peter Murphy and Susanne Cleveland in Franklin. Up in the shot, I mean you could see Dean College from the the window of the bar, Peter gifted me this shirt. It was right before our first meal of actually is right before the Turtle Boy Halloween party last year, so last October, thank you very much, Grandma of six, that you enjoyed it. It's gonna be a little bit more ranting, good evening. Noodle's mama, Welcome, and I'm going to put a hello, Melanie Lewis, Welcome, bien veninos. I am going to put a series of I'm gonna put a series of photos up on the screen here and then I'm going to talk about these people. So there's a few more here. This one is this one here I took Okay, I got some screenshots here and I really like this one. This one is on the logo for tonight's show four I Hit Hims, And that of course is Katie McLaughlin. Hello, Arca's Chicken Gun. I love it. Welcome and thank you for being here. So so let me get started on this. So, Katie, you obviously are are a firefighter, and I kind of want to know from you what that entailed. What was it that drove you to want to become a firefighter. Was it to fight fire? Was it to save lives? Because firefighters are also EMTs, as we all know, And I think it's so amazing. I consider you guys heroes, and I want to know what was your motivation behind wanting to become a firefighter and the virtue that's involved in that. I saw a photo today of when you were inducted as a firefighter and you had your what looked like a diploma there and you look like you had a captain that was standing next to you, and I thought, what a beautiful Hello, Dennis Sweeney, What a beautiful moment in a person. Hello Swiss, miss Thank you so much. I'm so glad you caught me as well. This was impromptu, This was not planned. Well I kind of did plan it, but I really really wanted to approach these people and have a one way, one on one conversation. So I want to know again, I'm talking to Kadie McLaughlin right now, what was your motivation? What was your motivation? Was it to save people? Was it because you wanted to fight fire? Was it because it's a position that people in the community look up to when somebody's a firefighter. What was your reason for wanting to do this and when did it change? When did your reason for wanting to become a firefighter emt change from the virtuous reason that I assume was behind it into I'm going to participate in the cover Up. I'm going to be given a script of what to say and follow through with that. You know, because what you were running in Richie's movie there, I mean, we don't we don't buy that. And you know what, I might even I might even play it again. I might even play your testimony again. I think that would be really cool. So I think we're gonna go back into Richie's movie here, which was amazing and it is called The cover Up and it is the latest by Richie micro Dots. I'm gonna just change my profile here because I have a premium YouTube account, which means that that I don't need the I don't need to deal with the commercials. So let me get to Katie McLaughlin. Here. We're gonna scroll, scroll, scroll until we get to Katie, and then I'm gonna bring her up on screen. Here we go, Ah, there we go, Katie, great job, buddy, Okay, okay, friends, Now that we have that up on there, and like I said, not having a producer, oh boy, okay, share screen and there we go.
Speaker 2: There's Katie spiraled into outright absurdity.
Speaker 1: Who's Kitlyn Albert.
Speaker 3: I went to high school with somebody named Kitlyn Albert.
Speaker 1: With somebody named Kitlyn Albert.
Speaker 3: I went to high school with somebody named Kitlin Albert.
Speaker 1: I respond, so, here's the first part. Here's the first part where you're trying to make an asshole out of us, like we don't have Google and we don't know I went to high school with someone named Caitlin Albert. Oh. That that Caitlyn Albert, the one that you guys visited one another a college, The one you're hugging, the one that you were standing next to each other holding one another in the baby shower. That Caitlyn Albert. So why do you hello, Adam? Welcome? So why do you need to lie? Why can't you just say yes, I have a friend named Caitlyn Albert. Why is that so hard? Wildly long? Where we heard that before? Thank you? Rich? Oh? So why did you have to do that?
Speaker 2: Katie?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm sorry I showed you guys. I apologies. I gotta switch between. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: No longer the terrified woman she was at the start, Now she was refusing to break.
Speaker 4: Late last night, we received another photo where Katie McLoughlin and Caitlin Albert are standing next to each other at a baby shower in June of twenty twenty one, about eight months before John O'Keefe's death. It's very clear to us that Katie McLoughlin perjured herself.
Speaker 2: For the Macalberts. Katie McLaughlin was a critical piece of the puzzle. In order to pin the crime on Karen Reid, they needed a so called neutral witness to claim they heard a confession. It couldn't come from Jen alone, so Katie was drafted for the role. A longtime friend of Caitlin Albert, she was someone they could influence without risk of being reported, someone who could be steered to say what was needed. They thought no one would ever find out her and Caitlin were friends, But it doesn't seem like she's helping out of loyalty. Even for a friend, most people won't risk perjury. Growing up alongside Caitlin, Katie would have known the family to some degree and known of their reputation. She would also know that Kevin Albert was a cop in town and exactly who Brian Albert was. But what she says next takes her testimony from highly questionable to completely implausible.
Speaker 3: It's her dad, I don't know.
Speaker 2: As she sits on the stand during the first trial, Katie McLaughlin claims she doesn't know that her friend's father is Brian Albert. To believe that, you'd have to accept that she somehow didn't realize whose lawn she responded to the morning John O'Keefe was found, and is unaware that he's a controversial figure in this case.
Speaker 4: How many times would you say that you've discussed this case in this incident with your fellow firefighters.
Speaker 3: Ah, It's brought up around the station semi frequently.
Speaker 1: So the answer is.
Speaker 2: Yes. It defies logic. It's not just unlikely, it's impossible. What makes far more sense is that Katie is bending over backwards to downplay her relationship with Caitlin and deny knowing who Brian Albert is because she's terrified, terrified of saying something that could implicate them, and even more afraid of the backlash if she does. Her testimony isn't shaped by loyalty, it's shaped by fear.
Speaker 1: Your visit to cant and PD was coordinated by.
Speaker 4: Another officer to put you in Tripper Proctor together for the interview.
Speaker 3: Correct, I don't recall that.
Speaker 1: You recall being contacted by a completely different officer to say, hey, Triper Proctor wants to talk to you, come on into cant and pde. What's that an interview?
Speaker 3: I don't remember exactly how the interview is set up.
Speaker 2: That was her.
Speaker 1: So I'm not gonna I'm not gonna replay all of that, but I probably will. I'm gonna go back to this film at some point. But why lie? Why not just say yes I was friends with I mean coffee Cake says it here. Yes, I was friends with Katelyn Albert. Yes we're friends. Yes you visited me in college, Yes we were at a baby shower. Why say that? Why say you don't know Brian Albert when you asshole, everybody in the town knows Brian Albert. So if you're friends with Katelyn Albert in high school, her dad, you know who Brian Albert was. He coached on the football team. So why do that? Why try to make an asshole out of all of us? When we have internet sleuths involved in this case that are one hundred times smarter than I that we're going to figure out exactly I remember exactly. I remember every word I said. You don't remember that Kevin Albert called you? Why? Lie? Y? Yes? He called me. Okay, didn't you think that was strange? You could say no, I didn't think it was strange. Good evening, Good evening. Ms Holmes, Hello, de Wie Blair. Why is it necessary to do that and try to make an a hole out of all of us? Just tell the truth. Just tell the truth. Did you hear did you hear her say I hit him? I hit him, I hit him, I hit him like this says right here? Because if you didn't, then just say to the Alberts, I didn't hear her say that. Well, if not, we're going to kill you. Okay, come to my house, have a sniper sit outside, But don't lie. That would help to put a woman in jail. Just tell the truth of what you know happened. Is that so hard to follow? The oath of of somebody who's out there as a first responder, somebody who's meant to save people. Thank you so much, Swiss Smith. I really appreciate that. Yeah. I know these are decorated dudes with their probably one deployment each, the two of them. Brian and Brian see me when you've got like a ten or eleven more deployments. Yeah, you know, I don't know that. I don't know that fear took over her. I I you know, so, first of all, I have the greatest regard for this is great, Thank you, super Squirrel the ice cream truck. I I don't know that, and I don't I don't want to make that that presumption at all. I don't want to be I don't want to make that. I don't want it. There she is, how you doing good? Evening? I don't want to make that presumption at all. I don't know that she was threatened. I don't know that she was scared. There's a lot of people. Isn't Dennis Sweeney scared? Isn't Peter Murphy scared? Isn't Rita Lombardi scared? Right? There's tons of people in Canton who are scared. Yeah, you do. You do go against the family, and people are in Canton going against the family, and she could have been one of them. Hey man, you know what, guys, Hi the one and only co host of the show. I am not doing that, Okay, I am not gonna lie for you, Okay, I'm gonna say I was there. Yes, I was friends with Caitlin Albert. Yes, I know who Brian Albert is. Yes, Kevin Albert called me to set up the meeting. But but I am not gonna lie for you. Did I hear say I hit him? I hit him? I hit him, I him. If I did, I'll say I did. If I didn't, I didn't. And that's it. What did?
Speaker 4: What did?
Speaker 1: Uh? I believe his name is Brian uh Lochran Lucky? What did he do? He just went on there and told the truth. Is he scared that they're gonna kill him. He worked for the Alberts at DNA Pizza for eight years. But he didn't come up there and lie like Katie did. So why why shouldn't uh? Why shouldn't she so so? So?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Why shouldn't uh uh? Why why should she be more scared than Lochran was? Anybody tell me? Did has it stopped? In And it hasn't stopped Dennis? Dennis lives in the town. Doesn't stopped Dozens of people who live in the town who've been part of this dozens. No, I understand, no, and you're right, you're right. But when it's time to stand up when you're somebody that it's has again. You know, you take an oath as a fireman, probably just like you do as a policeman, just like we did in the military, and they just piss all over that. I don't care what Jen told her. I don't care. I don't care what Jen told her. It's you have to be willing to do it and to participate. Lucky Lochran was not willing to participate. He said, f you, I'm just gonna go there and tell what happened. That's all you gotta do. That's all you gotta do. Well, this is before Hank, is before Hank Brennan. So this is this is how I look at it. You. So, how do you feel now, Katie? What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do when you when you have kids? Now, what are you gonna do when with your kids? What are you gonna tell him? You're gonna say, do the right thing like I did. You gonna tell him, don't lie. And look at Dennis is saying here, where is he is Dennis scared? Sometimes? Yeah he is scared. And Debbie is pointing out right here you think Bars is like, oh, Brian Albert is gonna come and murder me at my hometownd give a fuck? Look at uh, like the Las Vegas cops go, we're not scared of these guys. And obviously Nicholas Barus isn't scared of him, and Dennis isn't scared of him, and Peter's not scared of him. Why is she so scared or is it just that she's a coward who doesn't give a shit that she was gonna put a woman in jail that that didn't do anything. All you gotta do say you heard I hit him, I hit him, I hit him, I hit him, whatever iteration that is, because I've heard anywhere from two to four iterations of that word. Well, you know what, Val, if you lose your job at that fire department, well, first of all, you have to have a cause of action for them to fire her. They can't just fire her because they don't like her looks or she said something they don't agree with. And if you do, you go to another fucking fire department and you apply. And we talked about that. Actually, uh we spoke about that, Okay, with the same thing with Kelly Dever. You know, you have a jacket, and as long and that jacket goes with you from the police academy throughout your career, as long as you don't have something in there that you can't answer for when you go to a job interview, Go to Great Barrington, I don't care, Go to Sandwich, I don't give it, Go to Hogy, go to any town in Massachusetts and apply it to fire department. You don't even have to tell these a And if these a holes want to call, say look, there were people in the town that were trying to get me to say something with regard to the Karen Reid trial for somebody that in West and another town in mass it doesn't even know Karen Reid, and be like, I don't care. Fear only helps the oppressor. We live our lives. If we live our lives in fear, evil wins. That's exactly right, That's exactly right. You know, I come from this community. I've had this talk with one of my brothers from AFSC. You know, I said, look, if I did something like this, would you die me out? And he's like, yeah, man, It's like I would dime you out too. I mean, that's just the way it goes you know, this happened in ASSOC recently, the AFSOC Command Chief, my former organization. He was looking at at he was doing some things on the that he shouldn't have done. They found out about it. He was fired and it's public. It is in the news. They didn't say, oh, we got to cover it up. We can't fire him because he's one of us, you know, the ass he's wearing Assoc Green, we got it. We gotta protect him. They said, no, you're doing shit that you shouldn't do. You're out, Chief Master and Anthony Green out. Go on, why can't these guys do that? That's that's it, all right, We're gonna move on to some that. That's right. This is a hero right here. Nicholas Barros with what he did exactly, didn't care. Didn't care about Proctor, didn't care about Bryan Albert, didn't care about the MSP riding by his sergeant, Nicholas Sparrows riding by his vehicle, trying to intimidate him, be like, fuck you man, intimidated. What are you gonna do to me? So all right, we're gonna move Hey, there she is, talk about courage. Michelle Littlefield stood up, did the right thing, got those documents to someone who then got them the Turtle Boy. There's somebody I admire. There's somebody with courage and integrity right there. Michelle Littlefield, thank you for quoting Judge Judy. I am a huge fan of Brooklyn's own Judge Judy, my fellow New Yorker. And she says, you don't need to have a good memory if you tell the truth. She says it all the time, and it's perfect, Diane for this situation. Thank you, boss. That's right here, DJ, yes, DJ. I get that. It's not an excuse for her. But people have their our own valuations of fear. That's true, that's true. But I'm sorry when it. You know, there's fear, and then there's like I'm scared because I get scared. We all get scared. I have fear, But you know what if it comes to an innocent woman going to prison or meet and I it depends on my lie to help it out, that's when fear is just gonna be like pain leaving the body. You know, gut can't do it, man, just can't do it. All right, Let's say when miss Holmes says, I'm astounded at how many townsfolk are really afraid of the Mcalberts. I grew up in Cleve projects till nine years old. In my sibs, ten siblings and I were scared of nothing, and we were targeted as the white family. So there you go. You know that that shows you how it is. I wonder if the scale is still on leave lying certainly eats at you. Yeah, it does, it really does. And to say that everybody here and we have all told the truth in every single situation we've ever been in good evening, Nancy, how are you? But when when the stakes are this, you just can't do that. You just can't. And Kevin from South Boston says it right here, Ego has got to be a part of it. Right. She reminds me of a vulture. And that's looking at her, you know, that's looking at her, you know her physical appearance. And you'll notice here you won't hear me talk about Higgins weight or Michael Morrissey or anything like that, because now we're getting into an area that is personal. That's not the issue at hand. Adam says Skyhopper. I have rescued vultures. They have more class and magnificent magnificence. That is wonderful. All right, I'm gonna good good evening, seriously, and thank you for joining in. Good evening, Teresa, Good evening, sky Hopper T sixteen Media. I just meant her face that's great. Yeah, Adam is a rescuer of animals. The Alberts would turn their back on Katie in a heartbeat too, and Katie was certainly manipulated and used. Yet they could turn you know what, turn your back on me? Because I don't have you ever heard the term I don't need friends like that. I don't need friends that are like her or like them like the mccal I don't need When you have friends like the mcalberts, you really don't need enemies. Right. I'm Michelle Littlefield. I'm honored to be in the same chat with you. Michelle. God bless you for doing a solid for Aiden, hence for Norfolk County. I hope you got a better job and more money too. Yes, I also do. I haven't spoken with Michelle one on one in quite a while. Good evening, Teresa, Hi, welcome, good evening, rocker chick. Amen, Hey doing in Canada. All right, let's go, We're gonna move on to our next, our next culprit. Here, I will remove oh, Katie, we will not mention her name the rest of the evening.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I will also remove the one of her with Oh. An acquaintance right there, somebody, I'm right, hey, good evening, Scott mcget us. Another one in the legends, another guy that's not scared, believe it or not. Yeah, an acquaintance that she doesn't know that she's wrapped up in right there. Yep, okay, sure, all right, let's move on to another one here. Uh, let's see who should I pick now? I want to I want to go with Yuri, if you don't mind, I want to go with Uri. And I'm gonna ask a very similar question to him because I want to dig into this a little bit. Uri. I I want to find out what was your motivation. I have a lot of respect that your family immigrated here from Ukraine. I think that's really awesome. A lot of people have thank you, Dennis, A lot of people have to this is great. Thank you, Thank you so much, Terre So that is very very kind of you. And thank you for the Donationhon, I really appreciate that. And I must stay yeah, and yeah, we should get into this one as well. Thank you to It hasn't been all roses, but the piece I've found in and post termination is priceless. Yeah, and I was blessed to have so just real quickly, Michelle Littlefield, we were the first show that she came on, and her husband, ironically, who is also named DJ, said to Michelle that she he liked us, he trusted us, he got a good vibe from us, and he recommended that if she was going to go on, that she come on calling all beings, if I remember correctly. So I was blessed to have a phone call with her, and she shared a lot of what we're ups and downs. You know, for her, it's difficult when you have a government job. You know, I believe that Michelle was a private investigator. She still does as an online group that they look at cases and so forth. She's a very accomplished woman, and it wasn't easy to leave a government job that was offering the type of security and the pension and probably a four to one k and all that neat stuff. But when it came down to we're not talking about somebody's life here, okay, I mean potentially we could with Turtle Boy, because he did end up getting arrested, right, But when it came down to trying to choose do I do the right thing or do I do the wrong thing? And Michelle Littlefield did the right thing, and then these bags, corrupt dirt bags fired her. And now what you see here, it hasn't been all roses. But the piece I've found post termination is priceless. She knows she did the right thing. And one of our later guests that we're going to have up on stage here, Jen McCabe, we're going to try to dig into whether or not she's gonna find that type of peace and solace. I bet not. But let's let's let's talk to to Uri here first. So Uri, again, respect to you and your family for emigrating over here and for you going to high school here. I understand that you are a basketball player. You found a successful career, you decided that you wanted to be and this Scott wants to get out here. Protests number fourteen at DA Meatball Morrissey's office tomorrow at Canton. Let us know the time for that, if you would, Scott Dennis will be there. Of course, I can't be a Pi. After all this, I had to find something asap with health insurance. God has bussed me in other ways, certainly has. I got to meet you and DJ and it was wonderful and I hope to see you again at the next meal of food. So and what is Nope as a Ukrainian this man is it? Yeah? So? So No, I I understand what you're saying, Adam. I I I don't want to get personal in a way that I'm attacking somebody's ethnicity, somebody's looks, how they came to the unite, those kinds of things. But I but I, I certainly support what you're saying. And I actually just despise this guy for what he's done professionally. Hello South Southeast Sally, How are you welcome? So yes, we will have a re onion. So here we go. So you're again, you know, congratulations, see you in your family. Now. I want to get in the motivation. I want to understand the motivation behind you becoming a police officer. What three to five pm tomorrow and meet Paul Morrissey's office in Canton. I'm trying to remember the name of that road. I can never remember. Oh Shamut Shamot Road in Kenton. So what was it? What was it?
Speaker 5: Uri?
Speaker 1: Was it that you saw police around and you saw the troopers with the hat The hats are amazing, They look cool, they look tough. I mean I admire those guys. I admire generally speaking, troopers, just not ones like you. So what was it? Did you see that and say I want to be one of those guys. Why did you want to be one of those guys? Uri? Was it because you wanted to help the community. Was it because you wanted to pull over speeders on the highway and have them, you know, do the little song and dance? Is it because you thought it would be a good way to pick up chicks? What was it? What was it that? What was it that drew you to this? Did you really want to help people and maybe take a kid who was having difficulty and see that kid overcome his problems and maybe his involvement in the street and get to something better and maybe get involved in scouting or things like that. What was it? What was it? Urie? Was it? Was it that you wanted complete indemnification from getting fucked with in any way? Did you want to be able to drive drunk? Like the Alberts. Was that it where you're like, you know what, I'd become a police officer, sir. I get a badge, I can drive from north shore south shore with impunity. I can do what I want and now I can flash my badge and nothing's going to happen. Was that it was? It? Was it a power trip thing? Did you start off wanting to do the right thing and then move to the wrong thing? What was it? Was it? Really? Was it one of those things where you wanted to be able to boss people around, where you wanted the power to remove people from their freedom, but you knew that you weren't going to be removed from your freedom? Was that it? And when did it get to the level of a dead person? Tell me about that? Tell me about that, Uri, Because we know you knew about the tail light your proctor supervisor, right, so we know you knew that she had a cracked fucking tail light. So why didn't you just prosecute on that. Why did did you need did did you guys need to smash the tail light? And what happened? Why did you bring it to Canton? Did did the state police say you're not bringing it to our Sallyport the two or three of them in between where Karen's mom and dad lives and Canton. Why didn't you bring it to the state police, Sallyport? Uri? Is it because whomever the lieutenant was said, don't bring that fucking car here. I don't want any part of it. Why was it? Is it because you knew the scumbag chief in Canton Berkowitz would play ball. He knows where the bodies are buried? Right, Urie? What happened? Did did did practice say? Oh, Brian Albert's a good guy. His nephew is in my sister's wedding. Is that why you let him do it? Is that? What level do we have to go to to where covering up a potential murder by a police officer is okay? When what's the is it? What if it's another police officer, Oh, that's not good enough. It's that still doesn't matter. Even if it's another brother officer that doesn't resonate with you that there should be some sort of justice, because you know, if you're taking the damn tail light and putting it on the fucking lawn, then you know that's a kin to having that thirty eight special with the serial numbers rubbed off and planting in the guy's hand that you just shot. Is that it? It does? So what about Karen? What what's the what's the line of expendability? It's it's okay, cop not not expendable, civilian expendable? Is that the line? Where's the line? Huh? Where's the line? When? Where do you decide who is gonna go to jail and who isn't? Is it? Okay? I'm wearing Peter Murphy's shirt right now? This is Peter. This is Peter Murphy's actual uniform shirt. This is where the badge would have gone. So if I have a badge here murder, Okay, I'm gonna remove it now, let me take the badge off. I should get one just to play this role. Okay, then badge is off? Now, Okay, to jail? Is that the line? What if I'm military? Does that matter? Do I get to do it? What if I'm military security police or military policeman? Do I get what? Am I in there? Or am I still too far out? You got to be a civilian government, town, county, state police? What's the line there? Do you have to have the badge or what's the how do you decide Karen wasn't just civilian expendable, he was an enemy. Her refusal to roll over made her huge threat. Absolutely, absolutely val But even before this happened, I want to go through what was the thought process? I know, the most smug and pompous of all of them, this guy, like I've said, if I had to see someone get arrested, I'd rather see him than then Proctor. And Proctor was the investigating officer. But Proctor we're gonna get to him, had a measure of contrition about him on the stand that I have never never since. In Urie and Linda, Mitchell says right here, probably starting out he wanted to be a good cop, but as time goes by, he falls in line with the habits and characteristics of everyone else who covers up it begins, it covers up begins. Yeah, uh as everyone else win the cover. But yeah, I get what you're saying, Linda. Maybe that's it, you know, maybe that's the thing. What what Yeah, the duckies, the duckies thing right, investigating? What is it? What? What is it there? Yuri? What is it there that if it were a civilian person, if it was Rita Lombardi that called you and said, you know, Jennifer McCabe was was was harassing me online? Or she made a face a comment. Would you go to Jen McCabe's house, Uri and say, hey, Jen, you can't do that, You shouldn't be doing that, and ask questions, how do you decide? How do you decide that Jen is more important than Rita Lobardi? How does that happen? Or Jen O'Donnell? Where? Where? Where's the line?
Speaker 2: Uri?
Speaker 1: Is it okay to cover you know? Is it okay to participate in this cover up and to lie about the reports in the whole nine yards? You know they took the tail light and put the tail light on that line. You know that. Yeah, but you can't you can't do that. There has to be a line. Let me give you some examples. We've talked about it on the show many times. We're going to talk about it again. Eddie Durant, Deputy Sheriff Okaloosa County, shoots at the doorstep at his house Roger Fortson, Airman Seniorman Roger Fortson of the fourth Special Operation Squadron. Eddie Durant banging on the door like it's a drugg Den. Roger Fortson answers the door with a nine mill, which people do in Fort Walton Beach. They might not do that in Massachusetts, but they do that in Fort Walton Beach. They do that in northwest Florida. Everybody is armed, everybody has a license to carry, everybody has guns. And the weapon was pointing at the floor, tattooed to the side of his thigh, never lifted, pointed at the officer. Eddie Durant puts six shots, six shots into Roger Forts and killed him. Now Here comes the part. He was fired within forty eight hours and he was arrested within forty eight hours of that. That's how it's supposed to go. Thank you, Sheriff Eric Aiden of Okaloosa County. That's how it's supposed to go. Now, a skeptic could say to me, well, is part of that because he shot an airman and because potentially I don't know this, Potentially the asstock commander and Osi was up his ass. Maybe potentially, but still they did the right thing when it came down to it. That's the important part. Uri You better think about this man, You better think about this because you don't want to go the rest of your career knowing you participated in this. I know you think you're untouchable. I know the whole thing with Ukraine and how it works over there, and the corruption is rampant, and this is nothing compared to that. I know how you're thinking. But you don't want to ever, ever get caught up in something like this and be on the wrong side of it. You always want to be able to tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may, and you should not, and you should well, I'm going to disagree with you right there, super squirrel. I'm going to disagree with you. I don't I think a lot of what Colonel Noble's doing is more like window dressing, like moving these guys around. I don't know that that's going to happen, and I don't know how Colonel Noble will react. Now I know how he'll react if if there's an arrest, He's going to disassociate himself with these guys. During the Brian Walsh case, his so called mistakes were called at he was so cocky and refused to admit it. Yeah. I find this guy to be a very, very dishonest and not a good human being, but I I want to attack what he's doing rather then attack him personally. Police unions are very strong. I want Val says you're enjoyed himself while bullying Canton residents, mostly women, over the ducks, and his testimony was filled with duper delight, smirks. He didn't take he didn't take a wrong turn. He was bad originally. So yeah, I tend to think I tend to want to side with you on that, Val. I know that I think it was Linda or one of our other chatters here tonight, thought that perhaps he had started out good. It's hard to know. We were only guessing. I'm asking these questions as if he was here. What was his motivation? Was it power? When we see the kind of power, when we see the kind of power that these people have, that would be attractive to a lot of personalities. I know someone who I served with that was not a very thoughtful person. There was a bit of a power hungry person. And when I saw that this person, after retirement, became a deputy sheriff, I was worried. I was worried because I know this person's personality and I know what this person would do if he pulled somebody over and had any issue with him, any issue with you, you would be in deep, deep shit. And that can be the types of person who want to become a deputy sheriff in some cases, not in all cases, because most cops are great, most of them are really good. But we have some of these dirt bags like this in each department that are dishonest, that take that oath, that go on the stand and say, do you swear to tell the truth, hold truth, that nothing but the truth, So help you God, I do, and then they sit down and begin lying immediately immediately. Proctor two said he wouldn't do anything different than read investigation, and you're kidding me. He and he wants his job back. He'll no, yes, Uh. Proctor is a perfect example. And we're gonna get We're gonna get Uri off the screen now because I think I've had enough. If anybody thinks of anything, is there anything you would want? Uri missed his place in history? He would have been a great KG be here. That is Scott. That is right on the money. You couldn't right on the money, Scott. Does anybody have any question that you think we should ask Uri that we haven't asked, I agree one hundred percent with what Teresa Dirksmeyer says right here. Absolutely. Power has gone to his head. He feels he's invincible, he feels like nothing's gonna happen. He better hope he's right. He better hope. I think he to a degree he is right. I don't know if the Feds are gonna actually have intelligence that's strong enough to arrest any of these people. And he better hope that I'm wrong about that. Excuse me, he better hope that I'm right about that. The police union said the Read investigation was done properly. I believe, yeah here, sure it was. Yeah, yeah, I mean they're they're in protection mode. They would never The only way they would say that the Reed investigation wasn't done properly is is said, well, you know what if this is the case Thomas right here, then what did they say about the Sandra Birchmore investigation. I'd love to read the police union's comments about Birchmore. Was that done correctly? The hyroid bone crushed? And this asshole, dumb ass that killed the g all for nothing, and she wasn't wasn't even pregnant with his child, and this idiot. Not only is he an absolute psycho and a murderer that would murder a pregnant girl, but he's also a dumb ass. He's not like a brilliant genius like Hannibal Lecter. He's a dumb ass because it wasn't even pregnant with his child, and he probably could have had a test done that would have confirmed that. And what Charlie says here, this is a time honored axiom and it fits quite well here. Crickets on that. Yeah, of course, yeah, yeah, So we have so much faith in how they did the readinvestigation because the Birchmore investigation the year prior was just flawless, right, sure, Why would he think he would face consequences He never has due to judges like Canoni and corrupt crop. You're one hundred percent right, one hundred percent right, exactly, and when you have folks like you know, I read I read Howie Carr today and it was the transcript of Brian Higgins being cross examined by Alan Jackson and the objections. I almost lost my mind. It was like ten minutes before I came on air. Julie says the Commonwealth didn't bring charges for Sandra just the FEDS. That's correct, one hundred percent, Julie. The proof is in the damn pudding. I have another one of these things from my throat before I screamed myself out of here. Sandra was going to testify against him. FBI was an ooh, this is interesting, serenity, RPH. Sandra was going to testify against him. FBI was informed of Farwell Ripe. Whoa, whoa, Serenity. Tell me, okay, this is all new information. Tell me how you know this, Tell me what you know because I had no idea about this, no idea. All right, you are blowing my mind right now. What does super squirrel say? Tolly Yuriy Proctor all unfed's organizational chart enough said, wow, wow that is brilliant. Thank thank you. Someone told PD at PD told wow wow. Let me hold on, I got something for you surrounding right here. Wow awesome, wow, thank you. Uh talk to Mizzy in the hissy like thin Lizzy. Morrisey just doubled down on Sandra burchmore recently. Well, you know, Morrissey is a he's another liar. I don't even have him up here. Gary mouth six, I'm sorry about what happened to Sandra person involved in her murder. Jail is too good. Absolutely absolutely, I think Teresa's got applause for you to Serenity. You wrung and Kevin from South Boston. All right, we're gonna we're gonna get it. We're gonna get Eurie out of here. We're gonna kick him out of the studio, and we are going to bring up We're gonna bring up someone else that you guys know. Well, I just gotta find the fotoe oh, there he is, here we go. I'll do like my friend Sean mcdonne. Get him up there, Mikey, how are you doing that, Mikey. I'll walk in. But some of the Sean did some amazing rants about Mike Proctor the charges against Firewell. Unliving witness correct that that I didn't know. I did not know the information that that RP Serenity had. Linda said, the dominos are falling. This is so deep more Well, Lord here our prayer, Linda Mitchell, Lord here, our prayer. Valve, the official attorney of calling all beings, says Farwell killed Sandra only partially because of that pregnancy. She was starting to act independently and stand up for herself. That wow, thank you, thank you for that, for illuminating that, Val, because I really I really don't I didn't know that. Missy said it doesn't matter if baby wasn't his because it was about FBI. Well that I mean that that's this is this is great information. Val says. It is a classic trigger for an abuser. Yeah, totally understand. Please spell his name right Farwell, Yeah, he's far from well, very far from well. Entity is the Sandra is the witness. Yes, oh that's interesting. Sandra is the witness. I understand what you're saying. There, you mean witness for the FBI. I mean her comments to him were kind of like she was trying to to nuzzle up with him. So I don't know. Uh, Farwell thought the baby was his motive? Don't change well, I mean, I don't know, Thomas. They may have information that we don't have. So that's all I can say. It's so hard to keep up with all the new info. I get it, Bostin Bia. I can't believe he has the nerve to be fighting back for his job. He doesn't deserve a badge and a gun. So here, here we go. Let's let's let's get into Procter, and I'm not going to ask the rhetorical questions that I asked for Yuri about why he became a trooper. I think we can kind of see that now. He said that he cried out. I want to say it was when the union rep came to his house to get his Class A uniform, which is certain services. You know in the Air Force we have dress blues. We don't have like a Class A and a dress blues, so had I should say, because it's X for me. So that tells you that what this guy misses is the badge, the gun, being a detective in the power. Isn't that what you miss? Mike? And let me ask you this. I know how much training you went through at the academy. I know the kind of classes that you took to a degree, and I know with one hundred and I'm going to put it in the chat here, one hundred percent certain, one hundred percent certainty that you got ethics training at the academy, right, Mike, one hundred percent certainty? So you fucking knew it was wrong? When what was it? Julie Albert or Nicola can't keep no, it was Julie Albert said, we're gonna get you a gift when this is all over. Why was she so interested in it? Her son wasn't even there. You know that you can't accept a gift like that. You know that what you know that's wrong. And you heard it right out in court. And he sat there with a straight face. And you know what, Mike, I see something in you that that that I don't see in Urie. I see a contrition. I see when you were saying, now, of course, now you want to get your job back because you you didn't know you were going to be fired during the first trial. You thought you were going to get away with it. You got fired because you were what they call There was a show with Lee Majors the fall guy. Okay, let me okay, thank you, Uh yep, Yury uh yep, Grim and Yuri backed him. And I think it was Julie burned him in the gift. Yes, absolutely, another smug and pompous bully. You know what to a degree, Yes, Uh, you're wrong.
Speaker 6: Procda went to Yeah, he went to the hospital wearing that same that same hoodie.
Speaker 1: Didn't he that scumbag? So some bike you knew that was wrong. You knew that you could not accept a gift from Julie Albert. And what did you say, dumbass? Why didn't you say, no, we can't accept the gift. You said, give it to my wife. How are we supposed to trust you when you say stuff like that? The proper response was no, I can't accept the gift. But they were your second family, and you lied about that, and then you had the da lie. Yeah exactly, yeah, you lied again. Let me tell you something else that you learned at the academy, Mike. And when I know that you went through classes to be a detective, didn't you? You might have even gone to classes at the FBI in Quantico to be a detective, right, Mike? And what do they tell you about op SEC? They tell you don't tell your high school friends and.
Speaker 5: Your sister about an open and active murder investigation, right op SEC?
Speaker 1: Operation Security? And you pissed all over that one, telling your high school buddies, Oh, he's a Boston cop too, he ain't gonna catch any shit for this? Why not? What if you had something to do with it? Mike? Is it okay with you that he gets away with it? Is that all right? Because he has badge, he can kill another cop. You make me sick because you refuse to do the right thing. Yeah, never came in the house standing stones and pinned on the girl. It sucks. She's expendable. I mean, hell, she's only a college professor. What a simp? You know she works for Fidelity as some senior advisor and a college professor, an adjunct professor at Bentley College. What's that? She's not a cop? Her life doesn't matter, right, Mike. Only matters is if she has the badge on, right, her life doesn't matter of it and not. Let's smash the tail light. Make sure we don't photograph the car because we don't want to provide any exculpatory evidence of what actually happened. We'll smash the tail light and we'll put it on the lawn for the surf team, right, yeah, yeah, what investigator doesn't go to the crime scene? Were you too busy? Because what would happen if you would have went to the crime scene? Mike tell us you wouldn't have found tail light? Right, That's why you didn't. You supposedly didn't go because you would have you wouldn't have found they would have said, did you see any tail light? Now you would have to answer for that, right, You had to wait till you could get the tail light, get it on the lawn, and then have the surf team find it. Right. Yeah, we're all stupid. We can't figure this out. We're all really dumb. We can't put this together. Boy, I wish I was as smart as you, I'd be able to figure it out. I wish I were so smart to figure out why you didn't go to the crime scene. Man, you're a genius. Wow. MENSA student Rocker Chick says, my dad was an inspector with the opp that's probably Ontario Provisional Police. I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, Rocker Chick and was investigating corruption within his unit when he got sick with cancer and passed away. Blessings to your father. I'm sorry to hear that. Really am We need more like your dad. But yeah, I believe that. If she's from the province of Ontario, it's probably Ontario. Yeah, Ontario Provincial Provincial Police. Uh sore sweetly as our wonderful Jules says, we all hope you're well, Dennis, You're amazing. That should be mandatory to go to the scene obviously, obviously. Uh, you know that. I'm glad to be appointed that out because because he thought it was really slick with that. Yeah, I didn't go to the scene. Yeah, why didn't you go to the scene? Because you might find something right And we have some blessings for a rocker chick here, Thomas Tso, yeah, I think anybody else got anything else that we need to say to Proctor. Mike, you were the author of this, Mike, you could have kept your job by doing the right thing. Oh so the oh so the Alberts wouldn't be friends with you anymore. No more invitations of holidays, no more being at the weddings, you know, no more that. Oh that's so sad. But you could have done the right thing and investigated it the right way. You know what would happen if you would have done that. Let's say you'd investigated it the right way. You knock on the door. Now, now the homeowner, Brian has to answer for what happened, and why the fuck there's a Boston police officer unresponsive by his lawn on his lawn. That's not your problem, Mike, that's his problem. And you know what you'd be doing right now, you'd keep contributing to your Massachusetts State Police retirement and your four one K, and you'd be sitting at pretty home with your wife and your family and your little remote control in the TV. And it's Brian's problem, not yours. But you wanted to help solve it for him. Didn't you let Brian figure out how to get out of it? How's it looking now? Brian's got his retirement. How about you? Thank you, Michelle Littlefield. It couldn't have said that any better myself than Michelle says. I wish him and his wife would stop begging for sympathy, move on, like Michelle, did you barely you barely? Oh, Scotty sent me something. You barely got what you deserved. That's right? Well, you know, actually you're right, Michelle. Actually there could be if we had an honest prosecutor, there could be criminal charges. But there won't be. There won't be, not in Norfolk County. Pat Patty Murphy says, practice been known for being uber shaded for so long. I would recommend he quietly go away before folks start looking into other things he's done. They had to break out the Irish accent because Patty Murphy is in the house. The love of Jesus. Okay, got something there? Oh, this must be uh in his attorney and let's see if we can get that up on screen. Thank you. Scott McGinnis contributing, Uh, let me, let me, let me get to that there, Scotty, I will share. Oh, I've got to stop. Stop screen and then I'll share what he sent me. Thank you. It is. Oh, I'm gonna have to save this one to my computer. I'm going to save it to my computer. Oh christ what am I gonna do? Opening a preview and then I'll save it to my computer. Here we go, we'll save it to the downloads folder. Yeah, let's see. Yeah, I think I think you guys said it quite well. And just give me a second. Here, for the love of Jesus, here we've got to get Oh. Oh yeah, there must be there it is. Okay, there we go. All right, there it is. Let's see what us we got here. Thank you, brother. No sympathy for this guy from Debbie Blah with DJ and Hantley says Proctor complained about discovery not being handed over in his police reinstatement. H No, no, that could not have happened, Hatley, no way, there's no way, Thank you, Scotto. There he is, and is his attorney right there, who strangely enough, looks like me. Tully's sitting elsewhere, deep in thought, waiting for ice cream trucks to shrub. Yeah, I know the ice cream trucks. We're gonna get to that. I got to hurry up before I lose my voice because I'm losing it now. He did. I can't believe it. I can't believe he did that. You can't. You really can't make that up. They probably gave him pizza and beer for life. Looks no stop, It chilled, and all starts with the first reaction. These were cops that didn't care about a cop that's dead in their yard. Yeah, I'm I mean, it's just something that is really really disgusting. And Mike, you're the author of this story. It could have been Brian Albert in this situation, but you decided that it was gonna be you. Mike, you decided it was gonna be you that was going to take the fall because you were gonna do you were gonna make a corrupt investigation, You're gonna do all the Karen tweets you're gonna screw up and now what are you gonna do? Now, there's something right here from Skyhopper Media that I think we ought to read. I'm sorry my comments are harsh. I'm trying. I'm a paraplegic. My crime is wasn't hearing commands. I'm deaf. I used to walk at thirteen. Cops beat me and did a lot of damage. Forgive me, no, forgive us. And I'm so sorry that you are without that usage of your arms and like and your comp you and your commentary is quite welcome. I'm sorry you suffered at their hands. And we're talking buff Rock and Lally is throwing Proctor under the bus? Uh is he tell me about that? Because I don't know about that, Debbie. How is is Lally throwing Proctor under the bus? Proctor had to d Yeah, you know it does seem that way, Thomas. This is a really great observation. It does seem that he in his mind had to dehumanize Karen to do this tour. Like I said, I said, you know, I feel like Luke Skywalker esque that in the presence of Darth Vader, he feels there is some good in Proctor. I feel that that I don't feel in Urie. But he is the author of this story. He is responsible for not being a police officer anymore. Here we go, so sorry, Sky, there's more people that are are weighing in and we're sorry that you went through that and suffered that way. I don't know that. I I don't think so, and I wouldn't assume that she would. I wouldn't think that, but you know what I mean, I wouldn't think she's that type of person. I am very disturbed by the commentary of Courtney Proctor and them talking about that she hoped that Karen would commit suicide and that would make all their lives a lot easier, which shows I don't know what that shows, and I'd love to hear from you guys in the chat. What does that show with Courtney and Mike talking about they hope that that Karen unalives herself and more love for Sky Hopper, our new h our new Cabby here, Proctor's been called out in every key Yes he is, he will be yes with one and a half warrant bias, says Lally, was waiting, Oh, I understand what you mean. Yeah, yeah, So I see what you mean. That's how he's calling out Mike. He's putting the blame on Mike for this when he was the one that's responsible. Elizabeth is sticking by him as she should. She should, but he is the reason that he got fired. This could have what you could be looking at right now is you could have been looking at Brian Albert walking out of court if he would have just done it by the book. Look, man, you might be a cop, man, but I don't know you, man, and you're gonna have to prove you know your innocence. I'm not here to prove your I'm not here to prove you're guilty. I'm not here to prove you're innocent. I'm just here to gather the fact for the prosecutor. But instead he wanted a play ball. This is the guy right here. You are the reason why you're not a police officer right now. And I also don't feel bad for him. I'm an empathetic person. I don't feel bad for him at all. All Right, we got last two individuals. We're gonna get up here, We're gonna get I'm gonna go to this fall here. Let me see and thank you for providing that Scott, and there he is Brye bry with the psycho stare. I don't know what to make of this guy. I'm sure he's tough, I'm sure he's a badass. I'm sure he'd probably beat my ass. But I don't understand why when he's in a photo with people smiling, he has this cycle look on his face that he wants people to fear him. You know you wanted to be Vic Mackie, Brian, You're almost there, You're almost there. What happened to Vic mackeie? Everybody you know? He left the police department in disgrace, fired all his cover ups. Proctor said the suicide thing when Birchmore was still officially a suicide. Proctor was hopped hoping Karen would remove herself slash threat to him in the same way allegedly Standrus solved Barwell's problem for him. Thank you, Val, I mean, couldn't be said any better than that? Thank you? Bully? Yeah? Most certainly right Leasily bo You mean the one who couldn't throw on sweatpants to help a VPD AI Yeah, I mean, who the hell can get dressed? Oh yeah, I mean I'm not a margaretless. You know, my wrestling days, in my jiu jitsu days are far behind me. I wouldn't presume, and I wouldn't presume that, uh that I that I'd be able to take Brian Albert. And that's not to say that I would run from him either. I would not run from him, fight him. But but as uh, people who know me well will tell you, I like to call spade a spade. I don't like to I don't like to bullshit. And he's a tough guy. I just don't know why he puts on the tough guy act. I know that he thinks he's Vic Mackie Michael Chickliss, also from Massachusetts. I can't remember the town that he's from, somebody would have to look it up. But Vic Mackie obviously was sergeant of the Fugitive Recovery Team in the fictional California southern California town. I think it was Farmington, fictional town. And and yeah, absolutely absolutely rocket Chick. He is right out of Central Casting. And he thinks we're all a bunch of Yeah exactly. I'm not a Canton cop, I'm a Boston com tom really tough, you know, I know he thinks we're a bunch of simps, you know. Yeah, uh yeah, we we're gonna we have a theory. We're gonna go over with Jen McCabe about this. But Brian, we're not all stupid. I know that you you think you're Vic McKee, sergeant in the Fugitive Recovery Team. You know you're on television. Yeah, you caught the you know that that killer. That's what your job is, you don't, you don't you know? I mean guys that did things in combat that we were trained and expected to do. Is what you're supposed to do. And the fact that you were able to recover that Craigslist killer, you know, that's what you're supposed to do. I've heard this as well. I've heard this as well from multiple sources, not just one. He is the eldest brother. Many fear Brian Albert. He has lost his control. There now no one left to do his dirty deed, says Linda Mitchell. Interesting, so she may be from Campton. Yes, Brian was known as they called him the champ, the heavyweight champ, or they called him the town champ or something like that. Some stupidity like that. But I'm here to tell you, Brian, we're not all stupid. I know you went on TV and looked real fatherly, you know, and said, oh, how many I would take him conspiracy at fifty people a more for something like no, it doesn't, No, it doesn't. Brian. We understand, as I said on the show last night, we understand plausible deniability. We know that even though you're evil, you're not stupid. We know that you wouldn't read in Adam lally on exactly what happened. You might not even read in Jennifer mccayb on exactly what happened, but she certainly knows enough. We know that you're not gonna You're not dumb enough to go around and tell people what actually happened. They just need to play their role, right, Brian. Yeah, I don't have anything else to say to you, man. I mean, you know, I there's no redemption with you. I mean there's not There's no redemption. There really isn't. We're gonna go on to the last person now because you just I can't even look at you. Make me sick. She did to this guy, and you know what, you know what, Brent, You went and lied to the o'keefs. You sit there and pretend to the o'keefes like your their friend, and put your arm around Peggy right and their dad, I can't remember his name, the father and Paul O'Keeffe and pretend to be their friends. You make it really really well, you know when you know you know what's what's amazing that you do that is you know exactly what happened, don't you. You know exactly what happened, and you're able to fake it around the o'keefes. And they bought a hook line and sinker because they want to believe it. They want to believe in you. They want You've been doing it for decades. I know, I was Why didn't you join the State Troopers, Brian Is because you would have had have been too prim and proper and you would have had to, you know, wear their uniform and you can couldn't go around like Vick Mackie from the Shield. Why don't you go to the Troopers because you know they're a little bit more of a unit. You know, you wanted to. You wanted to be out on here where you're a sergeant of a unit and you guys could go out and do shit and probably plant evidence and probably put weapons of people's hands in the whole nine yards. I'm sure you did all that stuff, no hesitation. Now we're gonna go to the last person once I find her. Uh, there we go. There she is there. She is the quarterback of it all. Miss Jen Paul O'Keeffe understands what actually happened. Is heartbreaking, mister O'Keeffe. Yeah, one would think, you know, one would think. So, I don't know. Does he People allege that he understands exactly what happened? Does he? I don't know. He lived in Southee and worked in Southee. Who's that Hanks broken pencil who lived in Southee and worked in Southee? Who is who you're referring to? So here's the one, Here's the one who made it happen. And I'm gonna tell you something, Colin Brian, Brian, you should go to this woman's house every day and kiss her ass before you go to workers school. Every single day you should go kiss her ass because he is the one. She is the one that made this happen for you. She is the one who came up with this story, saw the cracktail Light. Heard about the cracktail light. She is the one that bailed you out, because let us try to imagine if you would was part of the team that arrested Craigsluner. He give up? Why would he give up BPD? He was no menying before when he applied to them. Prior when he was going to apply to one or the other when he was with Suffolk County Sheriffs, he had to choose one or the other. I was just curious, why not a big deal? Here we go, Okay, let's imagine a world that I'm miss something from Boston. Bia here, Yes, yes, the master. So let's imagine a world now where they don't have Karen. This is something that Bia came up with. Karen doesn't wake up, she sleeps in and then nine o'clock in the morning she has to go. Well, where the hell is John? What happened to him? He never called me. Now, if that happens, somebody is going to find that body before she does. Somebody is going to find that body. Now. It's been widely speculated that Lucky Lochran was going to be their target, and with good reason that it was going to be. It was going to be Lucky Lockran. Right, However, Comma, if Lucky Lockran was the target, the standard of Evan. Yes, soccer mom, this soccer mom. Bullshit, he's such a liar. I'm not. We're gonna get there. We're gonna get there without this woman coming up with this story. They were screwed because then they are gonna have to eventually figure out how to knock on the door of Brian Alburn and go, hey, man, there's a body on your lawn. Somebody is gonna call the police. Karen and her SUV are not gonna be there. Karen and her suv aren't even gonna have a cracktail light because she's not going to get up at the five in the morning to go look for John. So she's not gonna have a cracktail light. So now how do you frame her? Who do you blame? Now? Now the police got to make decisions. Okay, we're gonna go after Lucky Lochran. Okay, guess what. Guess what now? Now, now you have Lucky Lockran's brother, Mike Lochran, is the head of the Canton board, a selectman. Think he's just gonna sit down and go, oh, You're gonna arrest my brother and blame my brother for this with zero point zero evidence. That's not happening, man, that is not happening. Now you have a feud within the Canton power structure. Now you don't have Jen calling Peggy O'Keeffe and telling Peggy O'Keeffe that it was that it was Karen while Karen's in the house. Now Peggy O'Keeffe is pissed off and she's wanting answers, and they're now have answers. Well, where was he found? He was found on the lawn of Brian Albert. Well, why aren't we talking to Brian Albert? The whole game changes, The entire game changes, except for this woman right here and her evil genius, her evil genius of coming. She saved those people in the house. She saved them because now you would You got police union officials that are getting into it. There's no explanation. There's cell phone data that shows John at the house, but Karen ain't there and the car's not damaged. What do you do now, MSP? What do you do? How you gonna avoid knocking on the lawn? Do you think you know when you take a sixty six hundred pound suv and you swap that out and we have essentially like a twenty five thousand or thirty thousand pound dump truck with a plow on the front, traveling at twenty plus miles an hour with that kind of inertia. There is no way they were gonna have the physical evidence on O'Keefe to pin this on Lucky Lockron. He might have been the one to find the body and called nine to one to one, and there's no injuries on him consistent with being hit by a plow truck that is probably four to five times the mass fource time's mass equals acceleration would have done serious damage to somebody's body, like a John O'Keefe being hit by fucking plow truck at twenty plus miles an hour. Get out of here, man and Mike Lochran going, ain't no way you found this body on this body with my brother says, this body was on Albert's lawn. It was on Albert's lawn. You are fucked except for this evil genius right here. Fucked now you have an canton is not just gonna get up behind him because it's Mike Lockran's brother. And there's no physical evidence that he would have been hit by a plow truck none, just like he wasn't hit by a sixty six hundred pound suv. Will you multiply that? Yes, yes, exactly so, Hatley Howard, thank you, and God bless you. Thank you, and God bless you. This was the best course of action, but you have drunk idiots that can't make a coagent intelligent decision. The guy's hurt, let's call nine to one one. But you buckheads could not get that right. And were he what Hatley Howard said, Thank you. We were wrestling and he fell and hit his head. The dog got confused and we pulled it off. We called nine month one immediately. Yes, I've been saying this for months and months and months and months and drunk and what do we know when people get drunk? You know what this is like? All star right here, That's what I've been saying, call nine to one one. I disagree with this. That's not necessarily true. That's not necessarily true. And I'll tell you why. It's Mike Lockran's brother. And when Mike Lochran, when he says my brother stopped a plow and called nine to one one because there's a body laying on the lawn, or it might not have even been him, depending upon what time he plowed and didn't Obviously when he plowed, the body wasn't there. The body was there later. Now the o'keefes are now pointing at you, Brian, not Jen, at the homeowner. Why was my son in responsive on your lawn? But the genius here gave them somebody. She saved them. She saved them because now it's Mike Lochran. Now you got Mike Lochran there and his brother, and he's not just gonna let his brother swing for the Alberts. I know some of you might think that, but he's not. And he might not have even been there, he might not have even plowed yet. But she bailed him out. She gave them the murderer and the murder weapon in her in her lying made up theory. She saved them. They should go and kiss her ass every single day, because the o'keefes would have demanded justice, not granted, they would have been on the outside looking in. They wouldn't be a gold star family like they are now. If they're pointing at briant, But Brian Albert would have had to ask questions, answer questions. She absolved him of that responsibility because somebody's got to go knock on the door. Karen ain't here, there's no damage to her vehicle, but there's a body there. And then he dies at the hospital. She bailed him out the quarter, the evil genius here, the evil and Jen. How are you gonna do it? Man? How are you gonna speak virtue to your kids? How are you gonna do it? How long you think the soccer mom thing is gonna last? How long is that gonna last? You think you're not gonna feel it? Are you can? You? You think you can convince yourself? You think you can already convince yourself. No, this is the thing. Val. We don't know that, We don't know, We don't know. We certainly these guys certainly weren't the last thing Brian Albert's gonna worry about Val. If you know his history is being in a drunken fight. First of all, we don't even know if he was in the fight. We don't know which one of them was in the fight. And he's been in enough fights and never faced any consequences. He wasn't gonna worry about that. There was something that happened that he didn't think he could explain away. Something happened, and when you're drunk, you don't make good decisions. You make bad decisions. We know that to be true. This right here is all he had to do was tell Canton p d. Hey man, this is what happened. You know, Neval if you watch if you watch that micro dost nothing was gonna happen to him. In in a sober mind, nothing was gonna happen to them, did you If you watch the Microsoft movie, you know this to be true. This right here is what was gonna happen. That's what was gonna happen. But the drunk mind, the aggressive, drunk, supposedly alpha male mind, doesn't think this. The drunk alpha hel mind is like, oh my, whatever happened. And we don't know exactly what happened. Somebody probably assaulted the guy and thought that he would tell That is probably what happened, probably, but we don't know, probably because if it's just this canon PD just said, it's a drunk fight and nothing happened. Nobody gets arrested. He goes to the hospital, and then it's up to John what happens. But unfortunately the drunk, aggressive Brian, poor decision maker. Well, I believe you're wrong, and I think I've got enough evidence to back that up. And the evidence is watch the micro Dots movie. He wasn't going to face any consequences for a fight. If you didn't see the micro Dots movie, then you're not going to be able to put that together. The whole thing is they don't face consequences, so that's where you're wrong. And the fight alone is not illegal, so it's not illegal. Of Course, I love you very much. Of course I love you. You're the official attorney of calling all beings. But we have to disagree because we're all wrong sometimes, and this time you're wrong. The fight is not illegal. He was not going to get arrested. And if you watch the micro Dots movie, you know that he wasn't going to get arrested. So that wasn't the problem. The problem was that he he made a bad decision. He should have made this decision right here, should have made that decision. And they weren't going to arrest Brian. You know that. Everybody year knows they weren't going to arrest Brian. They weren't going to arrest any of them for that. Yet apparently then you didn't if you saw the movie, then you didn't take stock and what it was all about. What it was about was they don't face consequences. That was the theme of the first half of the movie. So you may not have internalized that. But that's the fact of the matter. That is I proven. That's not my opinion. That's fact. They don't face consequences. So this right here would have worked, But Brian didn't see it that way for whatever reason, for whatever reason, at the moment, at the most their homos is paying for Selmover. Very interesting that's happened to a friend of mine right now. I have a friend of mine named Zach who I served with whom I am very very proud of, and somebody is one of the guys that I look up to, even though he's younger than me. He's an amazing veteran who served with Joint Special Special Operations, Joint Special Operations and even other operations that but long story short, a young teenagers four teenagers went out with he went out on he and his friends jet skis. His friend put his son on Zach's jet ski. Another jet skier ran into the kid that was on Zach's jet ski and killed him in an accident. That person is now suing Zach's insurance policy on the jet ski, even though all Zach did was the kid was killed on his jet ski but another kid hit him. So, yeah, it happens. We investigated ourselves and found no wrongdoing. All right, here we go. Yeah, I mean, I'm not gonna go over this ad nauseam. Nothing was gonna happen. But he was going to get arrested. Brian was not going to be arrested. Colin was not going to be arrested, and the other Brian was not going to be arrested. That is what the first half of the movie's about. So we'll just leave it at that. All right, I guess we're done because we're kind of done with Jen. Jen. The FBI thing is absurd. You look like an absolute idiot and a liar because one of the hallmarks of the FBI is that when they approach you, they immediately identify themselves Jen. They don't say we're here from Electroluxe, we're selling stand up cordless facts. They say we're with the FBI, are you so? And so? That's how they do it, ice cream trucks and traveling salesmen. You moron, So we don't believe you. You're not even a good liar. And the soccer mom bit is really old and tired, and like what what Turtle boy said, This is true. It is virtue and race signaling is what it is. And you're not gonna be able to outrun this. You're not gonna be able to convince yourself that you didn't do anything wrong, no matter how many times you go to bed and say, she's a killer, she's a killer, Karen did it and you're sitting there at night and you're praying to God, and uh, you're praying to God. You're the one that You're the one that covered, helped made this cover, You covered this up. You're not gonna be able to outrun this. You weren't able to lie to the FBI. You had to go back and tell them the truth again. You weren't able to lie the first time when you said you're Nicole Albert or Julie Albert or whoever the hell Albert you said you were. You probably wish you were an Albert. Then you go and you lie about how many people you called. You're just lying, is just what you do. How are you gonna teach that to your kids? We're gonna say, look, I know it's seems like I'm a liar, but you don't be a liar. I mean, I know I was gonna lie and put a woman away, but hey, this is family. It's okay. What's her life worth? She's not even a cop. She's just a professor and a senior financial advisor. Like, who is she? Man? What what price is that to keep the Albert safe? Yeah? If Karen did it, what are you afraid of? You have nothing to be afraid of. You didn't do anything right, Yeah, exactly right. I guess Tom said something that's This is great. Thank you, Thomas Teth. That is awesome. Oh man, you guys are just fantastic. Who would hire Oh she does not. You know, that's the whole thing. When I talked to one of her high school school I won't say classmate. The whole thing was, you know, about going and finding guy and getting married and this uh and and Karen was this woman who made it on her own, had a nine hundred plus thousand dollars home that she bought. Like, I can't even dream of that, and I have a pretty good job, you know, she doesn't. But you know what, like she's an outsider man, she's not from Canton. She's not important. Yeah, people don't sell stuff, do or to. I know, she's just a moron. People that have come to my house selling windows. Yeah, it turns out they don't look like FBI agents. They don't have government plates on the vehicle. They probably don't have embedded blue lights in the grill of the vehicle. They probably don't have blazers, you know, and suit and ties. And then say show their bad and say good, good afternoon. Man, we're with the FBI. We're not stupid, Jen, you're stupid for thinking that we're all stupid. The house of cards will fall at some point. Uh. And the no kids thing also made Karen expend Oh yeah, that's another thing. You don't have kids, Surely you're worthless. You're worthless like me, Karen, I don't have kids. We're both worthless. We're expendable. I mean, what does our life mean anyway? You don't have kids, you must not be worth you know, you're expendable. Your life's worthless. Thank you. You made some awesome points today tonight, Hatley, thank you so much. You're saying what I've been saying, but better than I say it. And she didn't brush your teeth, No she didn't. But oh my god, that diet plan is called Uh. I don't know if it's like throw up me too, don't want Oh, man, you know a lot of times I'm sorry I didn't have Karen. Karen broke all the Canton rules, gender, class, background, family. It was easy to make her the enemy. It was a culture work, no question about it. Man, It's yeah. I mean you're not a cop. Clearly you're just a loser. You know, you're expendable. I want to thank everybody tonight. That rant is complete. At this point, I think I've hit it as much as I can. Well, my throat is still here. Thank you Sergeant Peter Murphy for gifting me this shirt. Stress making her look like skeletor yeah, I hate to say it. Oh, her home in Mansfield was lovely, says Becky. That's really awesome. Yeah, I hadn't seen it or gone to a Zillow, but wow, I could imagine. I can imagine having a nine hundred thousand dollars house. What a success this woman is so I thought she is skeletor to me, you guys are so funny rand complete no heart, Yes, thank you, thank you, be a thank you. Julie Becky Rocker Chick, the official attorney of calling all beings. Valhau Law who we do love? Uh new to cab Hatley Howard, thank you standing Stones? Who else? Who got here? Thomas t amazing tonight, Lisa Lee amazing.
Speaker 7: So those solar people. That's right, solar windows. I've had windows come around. I haven't had solar over here, which is surprising. You guys were just amazing tonight. Thank you for just making this such a pleasure. Debbie Nah's y'all so.
Speaker 1: Yes, love you guys, seriously, thank you and I really appreciate you. We will see you, am cat, what's up? I love your logo here too, It's really cool. Uhs a squirrel super squirrel? I love it, love squirrels. I rescue one once. So yeah, I don't know if I hopefully I got everyone Hank Brandon's brow some broken pencil. We'll see you week. Don't know who we're going to have probably Wednesday, we'll have something for you. By then my voice should be recover but all of you, thank you, love you all, thank you very much for being part of calling all beings, and we'll see you down the road peace,