Speaker 1: Good morning, Cooner. Contrary. Okay, it has been building and building now over the last seventy two hours, and finally yesterday it's spilled out, why, right into the open, and now there was no getting around it. President Trump has crossed the rubicon. He has now openly declared war on the deep state, and in particular on Obama, on Hillary Clinton, on Brennan Clapper, call me, Susan Rice, all of them, and in front of the entire world at a press conference. Ironically, he was meeting the President of the Philippines, and they hammered out, by the way, a very successful trade deal. But let that go with the President of the Philippines right beside him, and the President of Philippines is looking on his jaws practically on the floor. Trump did not hold back. He wants Obama and Hillary, all of them to be arrested, to be prosecuted, to be indicted, and to go to jail. And as he put it as forcefully as anybody could put it, they committed treason. Obama has responded, I'm going to get to that very soon. But now, my friends, it is on. It is really on. Listen now to President Trump. So as you know, the Deputy Attorney General. This is the number two at the DOJ. Todd Blanche is going to be interviewing Julaane Maxwell of Jeffrey Epstein fame. She was convicted and now sentenced to jail twenty years for her role in sex trafficking minors to Epstein and very powerful clients of his. So he was asked specifically, well, you know, are you aware of this? And he said, yeah, I'm kind of aware of it. I agree with it. It's a proper thing to do this, you know, Todd Blanch should go the DOJ, should talk to her and see what she has to say and what more information she wants to reveal. And then he's asked by your reporter here is where it comes. Well, hold on, now, the Deputy Attorney General, Todd Blanche used to be your you know, your personal lawyer. You are, aren't you worried about a conflict of interest. So they're trying to tie him up, tar him with the Epstein scandal. Trump pivoted and turned it all on Obamagate and Russia Gate, the Russia collusion hoax. As we know, Tulca Gabbard has now declassified over a hundred damning documents with Obama's signature on many of them, showing with the beyond the shadow of a doubt that mass'sterminded by Obama. They literally manufactured, fabricated so called intelligence to sabotage Trump's presidency and frame him as an agent of Russia who colluded with Putin to steal the election from Hillary Clinton. That was a monstrous, colossal lie, and they knew it was a lie, and yet they pushed it anyway. Listen now to Trump saying, don't talk to me about Epstein. You want to know the real criminal. You want to know the real scandal here. It's the dear litter Barack Hussein Obama, roll cut one a Mike.
Speaker 2: Yur in general is your former attorney conduct given, no no concern. He's very he's a very talented person. He's smart. I didn't know that they were going to do it. I don't really follow that too much. It's a sort of a witch hunt, just a continuation of the witch hunt. The witch hunt that you should be talking about is they caught President Obama absolutely cold. Chelsea Gabbert, what they did to this country in twenty sixteen, starting in twenty sixteen, but going up all the way going up to twenty twenty in the election. They tried to rig the election and they got caught and there should be very severe consequences for that.
Speaker 1: Now right there, that now you can tell that stunned the entire press corps. I saw this. I was watching it, and I'm like live as it was taking place, you know, on c SPAN, and like my jaw, I'm like, whoa, this is a declaration of war.
Speaker 3: Whoa.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: But it gets much better. So with the media now, absolutely, you want to talk about shock and awe with the media now.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 1: He then opens up again, very frank, very candid, like almost like an open book, unplugged, unfiltered. Trump said, look, when it came to Hillary Clinton and her email server, I knew she was guilty. The country knew she was guilty. Call me, let her skate, and yes, I could have prosecuted, we could have put her behind bars. But she's the four you know, she's the wife of a former president, two time presidential candidate. I said, this is not going to be good for the country right now. But after what they did to me, after what they did to me over the last eight nine years, especially the last four years, trying to put me behind bars, on garbage, on nonsense. I'm going after him. I'm going after Obama. I'm going after Hillary Clinton. The gloves are off. Listen now to Trump, roll cut one b a mic.
Speaker 2: You know, when we caught Hillary Clinton, I said, you know what, let's not let's not go too far here. It's the ex wife of a president. And I thought it was sort of terrible and I let her off the hook. And I'm very happy I did. But it's time to start after what they did to me, and whether it's right or wrong, it's time to go after people.
Speaker 5: Okay, So okay, I mean that's that's why I don Donald buddy, my friend, That's why I voted for him. That's now we're talking about dismantling the deep state. Now we're talking about holding the most powerful criminals accountable. So listen now to Trump. He makes it now clear it's explicit where he says it's Obama.
Speaker 1: I mean there were others. There was a cabal. He makes that very clear. Trump does, but he says, no, no, the man who orchestrated it, the man who masterminded this, the man who gave the order to fabricate the intelligence to claim there was Russia collusion when he knew none existed. It came straight from the very top. And we've got him dead to rights, Tulsa Gabbert does. We've got the names, We've got the papers, we've got the signatures, We've got it all. Roll cut one ce.
Speaker 2: Mike Obama's been caught directly. So people say, oh, you know a group. It's not a gooup, it's Obama. His orders are on the paper, the papers are signed. The papers came right out of their office. They sent everything to be highly classified. Well the highly classified has been released. And what they did in twenty sixteen and in twenty twenty is very criminal. It's criminal at the highest level. So that's really the things you should be talking about. I know nothing about the other but I think it's appropriate that they do go.
Speaker 1: So he means appropriate as in the Department of Justice meeting with particularly Todd Blanche's deputy Attorney General, meeting with Julane Maxwell to see what she has to say about Epstein and maybe to take a formal deposition from her. Now this is now the key. Okay, this is now the key. Trump is clearly now telling Pam Bondy and he's also telling Todd Blanche's deputy Attorney General, I'm tired of this. You guys should have moved forty eight hours ago. It's obvious. I want now to be an open criminal investigation. Remember Toulcy Gabbard revealed yesterday she made a criminal referral to Pam Bondy on her desk, saying that Barack Obama committed treason and was part of a quote unquote seditious conspiracy to go to frame Donald Trump and to sabotage Trump's presidency. He's now facing the highest crimes possible in a republic. This is Obama. Now Here comes the reckoning. President Trump made it as clear as he possibly could that he's basically directing and ordering Pam Bondi. You're gonna launch an investigation, and we're gonna go after all of them. You're not going you're not gonna just get the small fish. You're not just gonna get the mid level fish. We're gonna get them all. We're gonna get Brennan, We're gonna get Clapper, We're gonna get Komi, we're gonna get Hillary, and we're gonna get the big Kahana. We're gonna get the big Kahuna. We are gonna get Barack Hussein Obama. Now Obama's office. This was very un usual. You can tell they are petrified. You want to talk about being extremely defensive. They issued a formal press release yesterday, an official statement from their office. I'm going to read it to all of you on the other side of the break. But there's first of all, it was weak. It was deflection, it was evasive. But it also shows now real panic. They can't believe it. They thought they were going to get away with it because they always get away with it. Okay, my friends, Trump, Trump now drops the hammer. Okay, so he's now in the Oval office. He's the media now is all there. They are in absolute shock. This is reverberating. As he's speaking yesterday across forget the country, the entire world. Now he makes to get to the cut. It's a very important cut, one of the most important things he's ever said in his entire life, never mind his entire presidency. But he will talk about as he's giving his answer about Obama and how he was the mastermind and he committed treason, he's talking about how look at this room. This is where this conspiracy was hatched, and in this very same room, whether it's Obama or Biden, they took down the Declaration of Independence, they took down our founding documents, they stuck it in a vault. In other words, what he's saying is almost being poetic at this point where he's saying, they committed crimes against the republic itself because they hate the republic itself, because they hate our country and everything it stands for. And so he's now saying, look, for the sake of the country. You can tell now he and Tulci are going They're all the way now, They're they're in lockstep. They're they're going all the way now on this. For the sake of our country, this cabal needs to be exposed. They need to be unmasked. And yes, they need now to be held accountable. Listen now to President Trump. He is asked by a reporter, has Dni Toulci Gabbert, the Director of National Intelligence, submitted a criminal referral to the Department of Justice? And then Trump is further asked, well, what do you think the DOJ now should do? What do you think Pambondi should do? Who should be the ultimate target of this criminal investigation, and Trump gives it to them with both barrels. Roll cut two. Mikelaer has submitted a criminal referral to the Department of Justice.
Speaker 2: From your perspective, who should the DOJ target as part of their investigation?
Speaker 4: What's the city figures in you at administration?
Speaker 2: Well, based on what I read, and I read pretty much what you read, it would be President Obama. He started it, and Biden was there with him, and Komi was there, and Clapper, the whole group was there, Brendan. They were all there in.
Speaker 4: A room right here.
Speaker 2: This is the room. This is much more beautiful than it was then. But that's okay. I have nice pictures up. They came out of the vaults. They were in there for a hundred years. This is much more beautiful.
Speaker 4: We have the.
Speaker 2: Declaration of Independence now in the room, which wasn't here. I guess people didn't feel too good about putting it here, but I do so.
Speaker 1: He's basically, look at what he's saying, in a very powerful poetic way, is these people hated America and they would even they could even stand the site of the Declaration of Independence, and that they committed the most monstrous crime possible against our republic. And he said it's all here. It was here in this room, if you can believe it, as we're talking, this is where this crime was hatched. And it's not low level people. It was the highest people. And he named them, every single one of them. Now look at now, listen not to what he says. Next. He says, he's guilty. The evidence is irrefutable. Obama is guilty. We have the papers, we have the memos, we have the emails, we have his signature, all the documents. We've got him dead to rights. Roll cut two a a mic.
Speaker 2: If you look at those papers, they have a stone called and it was President Obama. It wasn't lots of people all over the place.
Speaker 3: It was them too.
Speaker 2: But the leader of the gang was Obama. Barack Hussein Obama. Have you heard of him? And except for the fact that he gets shielded by the press for his entire life, that's the one they look.
Speaker 1: He's guilty.
Speaker 2: Is set a question, you know, I'd like to say, let's give it time. It's there. He's guilty. They this was treason. This was every word you can think of. They tried to steal the election. They tried to ubfuscape the election. They did things that nobody's ever even imagined, even in other countries.
Speaker 1: Now, after that press conference, he couldn't be clearer. He can't be clearer. After this stunning press conference, the Department of Justice on their official website release a statement they are now going to investigate Obama, Hillary Clopper, Brennan, call Susan Rice, that they are now according to them, they will now follow this to wherever it leads, and that they are not going to stop until everyone is held accountable. So basically, now Trump has pushed Bondi and pushed the DOJ, whether they like it or not, dragging, kicking and screaming, but he's now pushed them to now open a formal investigation and laying the groundwork now for the indictment and arrest of really almost the entire aparachelon of Obama's administration. His entire National Security Council is going down, and Obama's going down. The only question is Biden, because, to be honest, the guy is so mentally gone they may just skip over him. But Obama now is in big trouble and he knows it. And so this is unprecedented Obama's office then issued a formal statement. Now I want to read it to you, and you tell me if this doesn't sound defensive and very worried.
Speaker 4: Quote.
Speaker 1: Out of respect for the office of the Presidency, our office does not normally dignify the constant nonsense and misinformation flowing out of this White House with a response. But these claims, I e. That Obama engaged in treason. But these claims are outrageous enough to merit one These bizarre allegations are ridiculous and a weak attempt at distraction. And then they say this nothing in the document. This is the one issue by Tolci Gabbert last week undercuts the widely accept did conclusion that Russia worked to influence the twenty sixteen presidential election, but did not successfully manipulate any votes. These findings are affirmed in a twenty twenty report by the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee, led by then chairman Marco Rubio. That's it. Six one seven two, six, six, sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, So I read the statement from Obama. I'll read it again later in the show, just very quick, because I want to go to the phone lines. Notice what they say in the statement, this is straight now from Obama's office. The claims made by Tulca, Gabbrett and President Trump are quote unquote outrageous. They're bizarre allegations, ridiculous, a weak attempt at distraction. Now, notice there's no denial. It's outrageous, it's bizarre, it's ridiculous. But notice there's no denial. There's no denial because if you look at the documents, it's got Obama's signature on it. It's signed by him. That's how stupid they were. So there's no getting around this. That's number one. Number two, Boy, are we getting a little defensive, a little touchy huh? If this was as ridiculous as they claim, you just laugh it off. That's what that I mean. If someone made these kind of outrageous claims against me, right that I'm completely innocent. One, I'd say, I'm suing you. My lawyer is calling your lawyer, and get ready to fork over your entire fortune. Donald Okay? Number one and number two I'd be laughing. I'd say, are you smoking Hunter Biden's crackpipe? Like what you mean? You just laugh it off, very defensive. And then the second paragraph This is what now starts to give the game away. I just want to read that part again. They go nothing in the Tulsa Gabber documents that were released undercuts here. It is now the widely accepted conclusion that Russia worked to influence the twenty sixteen presidential election, but did not successfully manipulate any votes.
Speaker 3: WHOA, WHOA.
Speaker 1: Now you want to talk about backtracking. That's not what they said in twenty sixteen. That's not what they said in twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen. What did they say. They didn't say, Oh yeah, Russia interfered, you know, they bought a few Facebook ads, but no no impact on the election, none whatsoever. Didn't affect the votes nothing. They didn't say that. They said Trump colluded with Putin, So it's Russian interference. See notice now it's oh yeah, the Russians interfered, you know, some hackers bought some Facebook ads. No, you said, and this is what the intelligence you pushed out claimed, and you lied, and you know you lied, you son of a. I gotta be careful now, I just caught myself USB. You know you lied. What you said was Trump colluded with Putin. Trump colluded with the Russians and that it impacted the election and that's why Hillary Clinton lost. So notice now they're really dialing back, walking back almost everything that they had claimed. And then they claimed, well, and this is what was found out by this report led by then chairman Rubio. Yeah, that Russians bought Facebook ads, but not that Trump had colluded with the Russians. He's a liar. He's a liar, and he knows he's a liar. Now, one last clip. You got to hear this, Taulcy Gabbard. I'm telling you, she is now rising to the occasion. This truly is Taulci Gabbard's hour. So she first went on Fox with Lara Trump and she destroyed Obama. She refuted that statement piece by piece by piece. She then went on Newsmax and on Newsmax, here is what she said. Okay, you're saying this is a lie. You're saying this is all ridiculous and outrageous and bizarre. Okay, here's now what's coming. There's a second batch, and it's going to be just as bad as the first batch. Roll cut five, Mike.
Speaker 6: We will be releasing further documents tomorrow that will refute that statement, and I would go back and point to and we will be pulling a whole host of statements that were made by the Obama administration, by Hillary Clinton, by senior Democrat officials, by their friends in the media, that state over and over again. After this January twenty seventeen, manufactured intelligence document was created that repeat the narrative. And I'm looking at my notes here. New York Times says Russian hackers acted to aid Trump in the election cias Obama's CIA director John Brennan says, there is strong consensus among US to support the CIA claim Russian hackers aided Donald Trump's election. Hillary Clinton said I would be president if not for the Russian hackers supporting Donald Trump. So there is a vast body of evidence and intelligence that debunks and refutes this statement you've just read in others coming from some of the Democrat leaders in Congress today.
Speaker 1: So she's going to be releasing many more declassified documents today. I can't wait. I'm serious. I'm like a kid in a candy store, like I just I can't wait. I don't know which one to start with first. So she's going to be releasing that, She's going to destroy them Today today is I'm telling you, She's going to finish them off. But now whistleblowers are going to start coming out. They got them lined up. They're going to come out of the woodwork, one after another. How they were told by Brennan to change the intelligence, how they were told by Clapper and call me to lie that all of this came from agency heads, from the very top. So I'm telling you take this to the bank. This is like Watergate. It's the scandal itself is much bigger than Watergate. It makes Watergate look like a Sunday picnic. We're not talking about the cover up of a third rate break in in Burglary. We're literally now talking about treason, a coup that was launched against a sitting president of the United States, in which they spied on him and then tried to frame him as an agent of Russia. You know, all these idiots now in the media, this is now their last line of defense.
Speaker 3: This is a conspiracy theory. These are crazy conspiracies. The Tulsa, Garbarin and Trump are now pushing the craziest conspiracy theory ever that even Jean Le Carret or Tom Clancy couldn't even ever imagine to put into a novel was the Russia collusion. Hulk's claim that the President of the United States was a secret agent and mole for the Russian dictator, the Russian president, and the Kremlin, and that the Russians had installed a Manchurian candidate in the White House to do their bidding. Because that's literally what they claimed. It was the most fantastical, absurd, frankly insane conspiracy theory ever concocted, and now it is blowing up in their face. Now, like Watergate, it's gonna be drip, drip, drip. But after a while, the ship is going to take on too much water and it's gonna go under. It's gonna capsize, and you've already now got whistleblowers lined up. They're going to start to jump the ship. So with Pambondi now being forced to launch a criminal investigation, with Trump now throwing down the gauntlet and saying this goes to the very top. This was Obama and Hillary Clinton and then everybody else on down, he now is laying the groundwork to destroy the deep state and in many ways, to destroy the entire leadership of the Democratic Party, and to destroy what is left of the credibility of the fake news media. Because what Trump also said yesterday clearly was that he pointed to The New York Times to CNN.
Speaker 1: He was pointing saying, and all of you were complicit. They gave you lies, and you pedaled these lies, and you will and you knew they were lies, all of you. He mentioned the Steele Dosier in particular, he said, you knew the Steele Dosier was garbage. You knew it. Six one seven two six, six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, text line is on fire. I've never seen it like this ever. Lines are absolutely jammed. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. I just want to read one text because I think it is such an important point. As you know, Trump's people listen to the show. I think it was pretty obvious from yesterday. Almost a lot of what we discussed on the show was related yesterday. So I know they're listening intently, and I think this is an absolute superb suggestion. This is from seven to eight to one. Jeff Trump and Marco Rubio have a very sympatical relationship. As Secretary of State, Rubio has jurisdiction over passports today, not tomorrow. Today. He needs to demand that the whole cabal, that the entire cabal, turned these passports, their passports in during this criminal investigation, considering that all of them are flight risks. If they refuse, he must cancel their passports. This will force the media to cover the story. I agree. I agree with seventy eight one completely. Number one. There's a serious flight risk now, no question, Hillary Obama. Many of them have private planes. They could go to other countries where we don't have an extradition treaty. To me, I think you have to take away their passports immediately. And not only will it prevent them from being able to escape and their inevitable arrest, indictment and arrest, which now looks more likely by the day that it's coming, but also by doing this, the media can no longer hide this story, They can no longer engage in their conspiracy of silence. This will now force them to cover the story. And by covering the story, people are going to talk about it, and they're going to want to see the documents themselves. And Taulca Gabbard has delivered the receipts as Trump said yesterday, Obama is stone cold guilty and there's no getting around that. Agree, disagree six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. So let me ask all of you Kuner country before we unleash the hounds as we say, what do you make of yesterday's stunning press conference and Trump now clearly crossing the rubicon? Can he win this war against the deep state? And now do you believe we will see actual arrests? And can Trump now prevail over what is clearly now a life death struggle with Obama and Hillary and the entire crime families of the Democratic Party. Apparently now they're all lawyering up, all of them. Obama's lawyering up, Hillary's lawyering up. Brennan and Clapper call me Susan Rice. They're all getting their lawyers ready. So this is now a titanic struggle. Will Trump win? And does he have the players on his team to pull this off? And is the American public ready for the shocking revelations that are to come? Remember you know this story. I know this story. Most of the American people do not know this story. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. We're going to start off not in America but in Germany, in deutsch Land. Let's go to Vince. Vince, thanks for holding and welcome.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Jeff Hi Vince. It's morning in America. It's morning in America, and our republic has weathered its most daunting challenge. Yet they said we can only fall from within. But we've uncovered the plot. And I think Trump is holding so many aces up his sleeve. It's going to be one after another. And I think that the Epstein documents thing plays into that. I think there's some big surprises coming. But more importantly, I want to get to the point I think Trump is setting the stage for military tribunals. That's because we have a corrupted federal judiciary. There isn't a jury pool in the DC New York metropolitan area that can be relied upon to be unbiased. And I think he's setting that stage. And I want to cite Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing when he was asked directly by none other than Lindsey Graham about military tribunals and when they are appropriate, and it says American citizens who collaborate with the enemy are considered enemy combatants. That was the question, and Kavanaugh said, they can be. They are sometimes criminally prosecuted, sometimes treated in the military under Supreme Court precedent, and I think that that's what's going to happen. He's going to make a move to go before the Supreme Court and say, under the circumstances, we need to have these trials off site with a military jury, an unbiased jury. You can have c SPAN cover it. It could be a controlled environment, not the OJ Simpson trial, not any of these other kangaroo courts that we see in America all the time, but a controlled environment where all the evidence can be put out there and they can try to refute it and then let the chips fall where they may vince.
Speaker 1: I think you've laid it out beautifully, absolutely beautifully. Let me ask you, because this is the wild card. You know, you mentioned Trump has aces up his sleeve, and you're he's got a lot of ases now up his sleeve. But there is one wild card, and that is Black Lives Matter and TIFA.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: These illegals that many of these Democrats have brought in the violence that they can unleash on the streets when they see Obama, their hero being dragged off in handcuffs, being frog marched, being put in a courtroom, whether it's a military tribunal or not. The Democrats are gonna go berserk. You know it. I know it. This entire audience knows it. And they're gonna tell their people. You see, Trump is a dictator. We told you he's gonna put his opponents in jail. This is fascism, this is hitler. Take it to the streets. That's what the Democrats do. You can tell already. I mean they are. I can play you some cuts. I thought the guy on CNN yesterday, I honestly thought he was going to have a heart attack. I don't know if you say he went crazy, he went he was enraged. I've never seen anything like it. I mean when he was spitting, foaming at the mouth, like if they're going absolutely crazy. So what I'm saying, Vince is is the I'm not saying, don't do it. You know, my position, hang them all. My position is indict them all, arrest them all, and jail them all. But I'm asking you, if there's going to be such blowback, does Trump have the stomach and does he have the people around him? Pam Bondi, in particular cash Ptel to weather the storm that is to come, because I think the Democrats are going to take it to the streets, or am I wrong? Maybe if all of it comes out, they're going to be so depressed and so demoralized and so sickened and feel so betrayed that they're going to turn on these people. They're going to turn on Obama, turn on you know, Hillary, turn on all of them. What say you, Vince?
Speaker 7: I see it that way. I see them turning because I think that the information that he's holding is going to be game set and matched. People are going to be like they did what they did, what with COVID, with the bio weapon from China, with the fake ballots coming from China, how they rig the election? And then people are going to reflect on what their lives were like the last eight years and who was the cause of that, and they're going to come with the same conclusion that you and I have come to that it's the criminal traders to try to overthrow this republic. They're going down. And I have to tell you Obama may not swing unless unless we find out he was born in Kenya and he was an intelligence service cutout. Then all bets are off there, but that remains to be seen. I think Obama will probably go to prison and his term may last as long as the next administration, who knows, but he'll be convicted of treason, which means I mean he'll be lower than OJ. What was OJ's life like after the acquittal.
Speaker 1: That's a great point, Vince. That's an absolutely great point, Vince. Thank you as always really good call. Look, even if just say, just play this out, it goes to court, it goes to trial and they acquit him, not convict, but they acquit. Vince makes a great point. Okay, so OJ got away with it, but what was his life like after that? Right? I mean, the the halo was gone. Nobody was a pariah, nobody want everybody knew he was guilty. Okay, he got away with it, but fine, but he was never the same again. His credibility, his prestige, his aura, it was shattered. And I think that's gonna So that's what I'm saying, even if they don't convict in court, just the evidence that's gonna come out in the trial, say you go, okay, Jeff, we'll throw it in front of a jury. In DC in front of all these Democrat hacks and partisans, and allah, oj, he'll get away with it. I'm talking Obama. Now, after the American people see all of the evidence that Tulca Gabbart is now declassified, everything that she's revealing, holy mackerel, they're gonna say it same thing that got OJ. It's gonna be I want nothing to do with this guy, So I'm gonna riot for him. I don't think so. I want to, you know, burn and loot and plunder. I don't think so, Not for this crook and this trader. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Now let me throw this log on the fire. Remember who is the first one that really pushed the birther issue, the so called quote unquote birther issue. It was Trump. Don't forget that. Remember this was twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen. Remember it was Trump who said, this guy's got a fake birth certificate. This guy wasn't born in Hawaii, this guy was born in Kenya. You remember that. And then I remember because I was at that White House correspondence dinner where Obama took a shot at Trump saying, oh, you're the guy that likes to go to Vegas and party with the girls. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. And he was basically telling Trump, we're gonna get you. We're gonna get you. Your your day is coming. And that's when Trump says, you know what, I said, this guy, I'm gonna run in twenty sixteen. And so you have to understand there's a personal animus there. Obama hated Trump. Now, they thought he would never win. They underestimated him. In fact, I believe that was Trump's secret weapon in twenty sixteen. It was their arrogance, it was their hubris, it was their overconfidence. But the fact of the matter is you have to understand Obama is a very vindictive man. He's vicious and you know, and so he's like, this guy, this billionaire is going to try to come after me on the birth certificate issue. I'm going to teach this son of a you know what, I'm going to teach this sob you don't come after the dear leader. And then when he wins the presidency and he's going to be his successor, and that's when he said, no, no, I don't care what this intelligence assessment says, I don't care if it's a consensus, which is what it was. I don't care if it's unanimous, which is what it was. That he didn't collude with the Russians, that there was no a plot or coordination by a Trump and Putin or Trump and the Kremlin to steal the election, that this was all a pack of lies. He said, I want to get this guy. I want to fabricate evidence. We're going to frame him, and we're going to get him. His hatred for Trump is ultimately what's going to bring him down. Larry in lemonster. Thanks for holding Larry, and welcome.
Speaker 7: Jeff, Jeff, Jeff.
Speaker 4: It's such a beautiful day. I can't put my finger on it.
Speaker 1: Larry, let me ask you, in all honesty before you make because you always make such interesting points before you get into your actual points you want to make in all like you're in the confessional, Larry, all right, and you're talking to father Kooner. Now, did you ever honestly believe that we would see a press conference like we saw yesterday in which Trump would come out and say Obama is a trader and we're going to get them. We're going to get all of them. Did you ever think this day would come, Larry, To.
Speaker 4: Be honest, no, but it was inevitable. What I want to say before we get into this completely, I had the pleasure meeting Chelsea Gabbard through you, and I want to say to a fellow veteran, you need to come out every single day from now on and say I'm happy with life. I am not suicidal.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 3: I'm very worried.
Speaker 1: I'm very I mean, I'm joking because you say it in the very I mean laughing. Forgive me, I'm laughing because you said it in a very funny way. But I'm very worried about her safety, in her security, because what that woman did immense courage, immense courage. You can't see me, obviously, but I'm putting my hand on my heart, you know, as in like respect. You know, like when you respect somebody, you put your hand on your heart and you you know, you bang it a couple of times. That's That's what I'm doing right now. She's got my respect. That is I mean, really, I tipped my hat off to her. That is it. That's a true patriot, real patriot, Larry, What do you make of all this. Are we now on a collision course between Trump and Obama?
Speaker 4: Because in my opinion, Trump did this the perfect way. He didn't act angry he is, you know. Matter of fact, he didn't directly say to Pam BONDI, you're gonna do this. He just laid the groundwork, reinforced what Telsey is released, and we know what more is coming this week. It's making it dang near impossible for her to blow this off. Bondie. I was talking to my cousin while on hold. I we're texting back and forth a couple of key points. I feel this all and it was just brought up a minute ago. I feel it does come down to where this is tried. If it's in sane New York or DC, or even in Delaware, not much is going to happen. But if they try, can do figure out a way to do it in a red state or like the gentleman said, I think it was the Germany gentleman military tribunals because this falls in within the purview of the military uh.
Speaker 7: Courts.
Speaker 4: So, but my cousin brought up an excellent point and he wanted me to ask you this. I'm going to ask you this, Now, what if nothing comes of this? What if what if they don't pull the trigger? What then?
Speaker 1: Oh well then I think it's going to be a real blow to Trump. I mean it's gonna well, first of all, I think it's going to be a catastrophe for Pambondy. I think she'll have to resign. I think Maga will not accept anything less. She's going to have to go because she's going to be the one that's going to fall on the sword, because she's the one that's going to say we're not going to prosecute, or we're not going to arrest, or we're not going to indict. And it may even take out Cash Battal and Dan Bongino. But I think Trump will lose a lot of credibility. I mean, I hate to say that, because you know, you you can't come out and make the claims that Trump did. It's not that, I mean it's more than a claim. He's got all of this evidence. It's just a mountain of irrefutable evidence and then essentially do nothing. It's one thing to stay quiet and do nothing. Fine, but now when you've gone all the way as Trumps now gone all the way, you know, look, I mean, I'm choosing my words carefully. He's crossed the rubicon. Once you cross the rubicon, there's no going back. It's either kill or be killed. So the media is going to savage him. The media is going to devour him. That nickname the left is throwing, you know taco, you know Trump is, you know whatever, He's chicken, and you know Trump always chickens out. They're gonna throw that taco label at him in his face. I don't think at this point he can back out, and I don't see why he should back out. I mean, I don't know unless they threaten him and his family or something. But unless they do that, you've got the goods, You've got the receipts, you've got the documents, you've got everything. No, I think, Larry, the way I'm reading it is the almost the other way. I think, who's the first domino to fall? That's now the question, that's the question we have to ask ourselves, because I think someone is gonna talk again like Watergate. You know, it's when John Dean came and blew the whistled and the whole thing just unraveled. So who is the weak link? Is it McCabe, is it call me? Is it Clapper? Is it Brennan? Is it Jean Francois, John Carrey? Is it Susan Rice? But someone is gonna talk. Someone is definitely going to talk. They're gonna want a sweetheart deal because none of these guys want to do prison time. And so that's if I'm playing it, you know, if I'm in the Trump DJ, this is the way I play it. First one to talk, get surprise, your first want to talk. You know what, You'll get a criminal record, but we won't give you jail time. But you got to give me something really good, and then the rest all hang like that's the way you got to play it. So the question is now, who's the first domino? And all you need is one? And he's gonna get one, there's no question. So no, Larry, Look, I think Trump wouldn't do what he did yesterday. He's not gonna go down this road. This is now Trump versus Obama. It's it's for all the marbles because essentially, Hillary, Joe Biden, everyone else involved in this, Brannon Claus call me, they were all Obamas. They were his cronies. He's the quote unquote dear leader. He was the top dog and Obama went for Trump's throat and he missed. And now Trump is back, he's in office, and he got the right person told Sa Gabbard to release all of this information, and so Trump can't. It's a game of chicken. Trump now can't blink, and if he holds the line, he's got him. So my advice to him is, my God, you've come this far, You've taken a bullet. For God's sake, you got to see this now through to the end. So I don't think he's I don't think he's gonna back off. If there are no indictments and no arrests, this is gonna be I mean, it's gonna blow up in Trump's face. Then they're gonna come after him. So no, Trump knows what he's doing. Larry, This this is a declaration of war, and now we're going to have war. And Trump's got all the weapons. To me, if you have all the weapons, you let it rip. You know, if you've got basically the nuclear bomb, you drop it anyway. Just my opinion. People can disagree. Larry. As always, thank you very very much for that call.