Speaker 1: God of the Air. Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we are here to kind of dive into everything else that you may need to know before you go and cast your ballot on election Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we know we've kind of been harping on this for a while, but.
Speaker 3: You know, tis the season, ladies and gentlemen, tis the season.
Speaker 2: But I actually do believe that this is I mean, they say it every year, and I think that it's probably right every year. But I do believe that with the call them the globalists, call them the elite, your George Soros's and your Bill Gates is, and your Obama's and your Clinton's and shit like that, they're absolutely trying to turn America into Canada. I mean, let's just be honest. That's that's their goal. And Canada is already there, and you know, it's unfortunate. We talked to a couple of guests from Canada and they say that, yeah, I mean, it's it's no.
Speaker 1: Longer what it used to be.
Speaker 2: And we're already leading there with the with the people who are trying to really take over the world. And and use it. It's it's trying to turn it into a global world order. And that's always been something that America has been proud of, is that, Yeah, we may deal with the global elites, but we are not subject to that.
Speaker 1: I don't think well, I.
Speaker 3: Think it's we've always kind of been in the mix of it.
Speaker 1: But people didn't know about it for the longest time, Right, people didn't have the politician. The face you see on TV was the face you saw on TV, and every blue moon you'd hear of some politician getting wrapped up in some prostitution or deal, or or having a mistress or you know, maybe caught him smoking crack, but later became the mayor of DC, like whatever.
Speaker 3: Right it was, it was a thing. It was a thing like, yeah, trouble passed and all that.
Speaker 1: But for the most part, the facade of the politician was basically left unchecked, right it was. It was kind of taken what it was. You may disagree with him, you may disagree agree with them, but the guy themselves, it was a good guy. He's a good guy. That was the image right.
Speaker 2: Until the Internet came along, until then came along, until people stop believing other people at their word and started doing their own research, which is a dangerous activity these days, as they say, But yeah, it's uh, it's I feel like the lid's really blown off the top. And I know that, you know, certain people will come in and and talk about Trump, And honestly, I like that people are raising the red flags on Trump as well, because you know that, I feel like that kind of it puts a blemish on his old savior kind of thing. Not that's saying not saying that he has some kind of savior complex.
Speaker 1: Maybe he does.
Speaker 2: But you know, just as far as like we don't necessarily care about the character. It's more about the policies that are eventually going to be implemented and you know who we're selling out to. As far as are we putting America first, well, this these past four years, we certainly have not been putting America first. You just ask Hawaii, you ask North Carolina, you ask every single one of these places that is that have experienced some kind of I mean, we'll call it natural disaster. I think it's pretty unnatural, to be honest with you, But you look at all those places, how differently would those places have been affected on the afterward. If Trump was in office, and I would say that would be very different, you know, and I think that most people would probably say we would be very different. I don't think that FEMA would be handing out seven hundred and fifty dollars fucking loans to North Carolina and uh, Hawaii and stuff like that. So these are the things that you got to look out for. It's like it's all fun and games whenever you're not being affected. But it seems it definitely seems in the last four years that everybody's kind of been affected, whether it be via inflation or just shitty policies selling out to other countries. All the money that's going over to Ukraine, like it's an absurd amount of money. If we would literally take a like a tenth of that money that we gave to Ukraine, we could probably poverty. Like that's on some real shit over here.
Speaker 3: I put it like this, dude, and I'm glad you said it the way you did.
Speaker 1: People need to really, really really vote for the policies, not for the caricature, okay, because here's the deal. And as a matter of fact, on that same vibe, went to church this morning, passed the man I started talking about this. He didn't drop names or political ideologies, because that's not what we do at the church, right, But he did say this, of the two people that are going up against this, y'all got to understand the amount of money that is being thrown behind this, the amount of trying to sway public opinion that is being thrown at this.
Speaker 3: Understand that that character and the words.
Speaker 1: That they may say, whether they make you feel good, feel bad, whatever, that's temporary.
Speaker 3: That person's only going to be in that office for a few years.
Speaker 1: However, the policies that they implement will be the policies that your grandchildren are trying to fight to change or defend. That is the reality of the situation, the policies. You can like the person, you can hate the person, whatever. The position that they hold temporarily gives them a lot of sway as to our future and our children's future and potentially our grandchildren's future. So, yes, while this is the most important election we've ever right reb.
Speaker 3: Yo, Okay, I hear that.
Speaker 1: I hear that, and I understand why that gets to be a bit of a echo chamber, right, y'all. That's not a fucking joke. We are literally on the precipice of World War three. Everybody said that COVID that was during the most important election we've ever had. It's a global pandemic. It was a fucking sniffles. It was the sniffles. They tried making it to be a global situation. It wasn't.
Speaker 2: This is yeah, yeah, there's no doubt about that. But uh yeah, Before we do get into all that, we have a couple of articles diving into a little bit more of what Trump's been saying, what Kamala has been saying, what certain people who have who have switched from certain sides and gone to the other side, have talked about how they're being manipulated now and and it's all fun and fun and dandy, fine and dandy rather But before we do, we just struck a badge of honor, sir, and we got our first real op badge. You want to wear that as a badge of honor, sir? You're now inoperative.
Speaker 1: I mean, I always kind of felt like I was gonna get made into this against my will. Eventually, I thought it would be more of the two shots in the back of my head and then there'd be a whole article ran about how I was an agent the entire time and I served my country honorably or some shit. Well that that remains to be seen.
Speaker 2: It's still open for a possibility, I suppose, but recently, and we're not gonna call out names because I don't like that. And honestly, the last time I called somebody out on here, I did end up regretting it and feeling very bad about it. But this one, I feel like, is kind of do you know there are certain people who like to live the the punk rock way to where if you make a buck doing what you do, you're a sellout, and if you do it for free, you're more punk rock. And I got to admit, you know, that's a that's a fun lifestyle for a teenager. I'll say that, like for a teenager, for a side hobby, for something that you're doing once a week, if you want to get a little crazy, yougo twice a week, whatever, that's fine. But for the people who actually take this serious into who love what they do and want to devote all of their time and effort into something that they love, whether it's cracking the code or breaking through the matrix or finding out you know, certain political policies that are you know, they seem like there's something really good for the American people, but it's actually just really fucking us and we're we're diving into all the conspiracies. We have all this time to dive into the conspiracies because we're able to do it full time. And I know some people may look at that and they'll be like, oh, that's clearly operative, like we're clearly working on behalf of the government. Or they'll say, well, you don't actually care. You're just doing it for content, or you're just doing it for the money, you're doing it for the clicks, You're doing it for the likes. And I'm sorry, I don't. I don't do this for clicks. I don't do it for likes. It's somehow we have we have created such a listener base that is very loyal and we love y'all very much for it and for those who fucking one of you, every single one of you, and for those who are tired of the commercials and whatnot, we do offer Patreon and so these are alternatives. We give it away for free, and we also have Patreon. Like it's not like, oh, you got to pay to listen to us, no matter what.
Speaker 1: It's not like that.
Speaker 2: And so just for those people that think that we're a sellout because we have ads on our podcast, like I tell those people, you know what, dude, go to your work, go work for free, because you're punk rock like that, and you can survive off of donations.
Speaker 3: And no, no, no, bullshit, bullshit, it's punk rock.
Speaker 1: How many of those fucking punk rock bands got signed to a label and they got they got I bet they got paid for their shows.
Speaker 3: I'll bet they made money off the merch.
Speaker 1: Oh, but it's okay when Black Flag does it, it's okay when the Misfits do it.
Speaker 2: But whatever, you know. Yeah, well no, Jacob, that's entertainment. That's not the same as truth seeking.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's have that conversation. All right, Fine, fine, And I'm glad. I'm glad this guy brought up this way because lately I have had multiple people, especially now that we are doing this full time, they have a million questions to me personally, like how did y'all do it? How did y'all grow it? Blah bah bah bap, and I have to tell them it was a lot of trial and error, Like nobody pulled us to the side early on and said, y'all, y'all need to do this, Oh you need to get on this. We didn't know. We absolutely stumbled in the dark until we found our footing. And because of how we did it, we have that loyal fan base. We had that loyal listener base, all of our cult members who genuinely like want to hear our take on things, which is solid. I fucking love it. Like the amount of blessed that I feel that we have this type of thing going on on right now, especially now, it is beyond beyond word, y'all. I feel blessed and highly favored to a whole nother caliber. I wish I could express it in words. That being said, doing it the way that Jonathan and I have done it, meaning that we didn't go YouTube route, and we didn't go quote unquote mainstream route, means that we left a lot of money on the table. I don't know if anybody knows how YouTube money works or what YouTubers can make just from that one platform, but the fact that we never went the YouTube route for this channel, for this for this show, means that we didn't have to filter it we didn't have to watch what we said.
Speaker 3: We were able to go wrong on cut.
Speaker 1: I can call Kamala Harris a fucking dirty whore and it's all good. It's all good. We can talk about COVID and how you shouldn't go get jabbed. YouTube would cancel us for that, Like we chose to do it this way, leaving money on the table.
Speaker 3: Like fully, we realistically walked away from money.
Speaker 2: We stayed genuine, We stayed true to character. We have not changed, although you know, certain things we have talked about may have changed our opinions or maybe our certain ideologies and stuff moving forward. But if you don't evolve, yeah, yeah, if you're not evolving, dude, like you're just staying stuck in your own in your own pile of shit at that point. So but yeah, I really just wanted to give a little call out to people like that because I'm gonna be real with you. Like I used to think the same thing. I Like before we started, before I even had a podcast. They used to think, Oh they got sponsors, Oh they got ads, Oh they have this, Oh they have that.
Speaker 1: They're just doing it for the money.
Speaker 2: But it's like whenever you finally get there, you're like, I finally get it now. I'm not saying that there aren't ops. I'm not saying that there isn't some kind of fuckery going on with nobody. You're always going to have a turd in the punch bowl somewhere. But as far as us, y'all, dude, we're not selling out at all. Like, if we were selling out, we'd be raising fucking Harrison Waltz flags right now.
Speaker 1: Dude. If if we were selling out, I can promise you I wouldn't still be living at the same house I'm living at, shooting in a studio that I built in my own garage.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm sorry. Like, if we I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: The day I start rolling up in a whole different type of whip, then like maybe questions can start being asked. But to get called a part of the counter ops like that, like, I mean, okay, and seriously, you joked with me about oh, you're just a part of a three letter agency bu ba bop and okay, fine, fine, haha. Like for us to actually get called a part of the counter ops alongside Alex Jones and Sam Tripling ba ba pop. Somehow the cult of conspiracy was listed among them. I feel funny.
Speaker 2: Honor among Alex Jones, among Temple Temple Hat Nephelum Death Squad. It was like, I mean, I feel like we're in good company. To be honest with you, I'm gonna be honest. I didn't know we had it going on like that. I mean, we just kind of are doing our thing and we love what we do. But uh, I think somebody, somebody didn't get invited to Brohemian Grove. I think that this that's what this is all about.
Speaker 3: Is that what it was?
Speaker 1: It must be oh man, Okay, But for the record, like we didn't get invited until last minute. That was a thrown together thing for us to even show up. But we had a blast.
Speaker 2: But like cool, well yeah, Jacob, I mean you remember when we were we were sacrificing an an owl at Brohemian Grove to the elites who are you know, they have their strings in our back and they're telling us what to say and and it's all in the name of Satan.
Speaker 1: It was. I remember it just like it was yesterday. The dude with the leather whip, he was going ham on the dude, and yeah, there was a whole thing, the big fire.
Speaker 2: He said, Daddy, give me, give me more. You're you're you're not hitting me hard enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was weird.
Speaker 1: And he kept saying it like Zaddy with a Z and Yeah, thought that was weird that like that generation has now made It's to bro Immian group.
Speaker 2: It's whenever you when you say it out loud, it sounds silly. And I hope that person I don't know if they even listened to the show. They've been on the show before. I'm not gonna pour out names, but it's like people like that, it's like, you know, you hate to see the downfall.
Speaker 1: I've I've gotten mad at a person or two in my day and gone on and said some wild shit and then later felt bad and apologized. I'm hoping that this is a case of that, and the home he's gonna, you know, figure like, Okay, hey, maybe I'm just pissing a little extra vinegar right now.
Speaker 2: And this And to be fair, it's not to you know, poster this dude, like well, I'm not trying to posterize this guy. It's just really wanted to prove a point out there for anybody who may also think the same you know, just to kind of give you a little bit behind the baseball on this kind of stuff like certain people. And for the record, he did take the post down. He made an argument. I gave my two cents in a very respectful way. Actually, everything that I said was very respectful. It's that then he started calling us a shill and you know, shit like that, and it's like.
Speaker 1: We're a shill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're a shill. We're an op and we're a sellout, and well.
Speaker 1: What are we shilling that way?
Speaker 4: Way?
Speaker 3: Tell me the rife machines. Okay, first of all, fine.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no. You think I'm shilling out the rife machines, all take it. That's life changing technology shilling out? What product are we shilling here, sir? I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you just take a vocabulary test.
Speaker 1: I think so, I think so.
Speaker 2: But anyway, look, we do want to dive into the topic at hand today. But before we do get into that, I did just want to say, dude, I'm wearing glasses today for a reason because it has been impossible to get this eyeliner off of me.
Speaker 1: And I went to the pilot. Then you took the beard, the whole way down you fuck. I know, dude, No.
Speaker 2: You know, I just feel like I always try and build the beard back up, and then it does.
Speaker 1: You went to Renfest, the beard would have fit. That's what the eye guyliner was for guyliner.
Speaker 2: Well, actually I got rid of the beard and I kept the mustache. The mustache was coming in sweet. But then I was like, you know what really bothered me? Whenever I went to go get my haircut, the lady just fucking butchered my beard, dude, And I was like, that's just gonna look stupid. It's not gonna grow correctly. So I was like, I'm just gonna get rid of it. I always get rid of it anyway. Who gives a fuck?
Speaker 1: All right, listen, it is currently November. This begins no shave November for you, sir, okay, and that No shavee November is not gonna have thirty days in it. It's gonna have three sixty five. Okay, Okay, we're gonna reconvene next November. First, well it's the third now as a time of recording. But you know what I'm saying, Okay, round Halloween time, we're gonna reconvene, and we're gonna discuss what may happen, what has happened, all the stuff, and we're gonna decide if you want to grow it out to length or if you're going with the facial hair, and you're just gonna be.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: Where I'll take this emotional roller cards.
Speaker 2: Where I always fuck it up is when I get it like shaped up, because I'm just gonna I'm not even touching it. I'm not taking scissors to it, I'm not taking a I'm not taking no manscape or whatever to it. I'm just gonna let it grow, let it be for a for an entire year from here on out. How about that that, Well.
Speaker 3: You gotta at least do some maintenance.
Speaker 1: Like look, I literally this morning all of this shit, I like brushed it back and it covered my ear. So I took that manscape just chink chkink and fake, you know, shaped it up a little bit.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to at least handle around the ears right.
Speaker 1: Keep it off the cheeks, and and do the bottom neck thing until it comes.
Speaker 2: To the sure, but not on the sides, the sides because it does grow out.
Speaker 1: But I'm just gonna groom it down. I think brush it. You. You need to start brushing it immediately, so you never trim up the sides right here on your cheeks.
Speaker 3: Never really no, okay, fair, this is as long as it is.
Speaker 1: Because my shit.
Speaker 2: Starts like getting all puffed out. It reminds me of what's the duck Dynasty guy, Not not jas but the main one.
Speaker 1: Oh Willy willy, Yeah yeah, yeah, um yeah, it starts getting all crazy. Fuck it. I don't even care. It's just gonna grow. Get you a horse hair brush, all right, and you start brushing it down at the stubble and you and I'm not talking about like with force, not hurting yourself here, but yeah, just as you're chilling watching TV. Trust me, it feels great. Especially when the hair comes in. You're just brushing it down. We're training it. You got to train the main otherwise it will be Forrest Gump when he got tired and wanted to go home. Now, it's not something that we want, but you gotta let it go homeless, trimid, homeless trimd and it for the first like i'd say, four to six months, just brushing it in just the general shapeage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that that's probably what the goal will be. But anyway, while saying that, I have the the guyliner on because of the Pirate Pirate Fest over Renfest, which was a lot of fun, me electronic and all of his buddies were there, and uh, dude, we got sloshed on some mead. My first ever time drinking meat, by.
Speaker 1: The way, I love mead.
Speaker 2: Oh my good that now there are some meads that are horribly disgusting that I would not wish upon anybody to drink. But there is one meat that they had that was called dark Valkyrie. Oh my god, it was delicious and I need more of that in my life.
Speaker 3: So look, dude, there's a mea to re buy the house.
Speaker 1: Actually, but I got a couple of buddies that have bees and they have honey, and excuse me, I have a couple of other people that have like done meed and like tried their own home brews and stuff like that. Dude, I want to and you know, I don't drink anymore, but like that would be the type of you like, get a glass of you know what I mean, like a sippych Dude.
Speaker 3: This stuff was.
Speaker 2: This stuff was like I guess so potent that whenever you went up there, because you got like a bottle of it, it was like like a twenty four ounce bottle looked like and you had to have two people to buy it because you're supposed to split it how strong it is.
Speaker 3: And not gonna lie highly strong wine.
Speaker 2: My first cup I was I finished, like a first like I don't know, six ounce cup. It wasn't even that full, and I was already tipsy. I was like, damn, okay, made, let's go baby.
Speaker 1: It's uh it's It can range from like nine ABV to I've had some that was like twenty one ABV. This almost thirteen thirteen. Yeah, so it's kind of like an IPA. It's a real, like a respectable wine, like and that's what it is. It's a honey wine, but it just it slaps different.
Speaker 3: It really does.
Speaker 1: And then when you start throwing in hops like that, it kind of has a beer wine combo vibe. Then you're throwing the fruits and it's like, oh, come on now.
Speaker 2: It was solid. I really enjoyed it. We had a good time. I'll tell you what, dude, I never walked. I think I probably walked like twelve miles yesterday. It was the most I've ever walked in one day, I think, really, like, oh my god, in my back was killing me. I was like, oh my god, this is a young man's game, dude. I'm over here, thirty four years old.
Speaker 1: Amongst all these still people in their twenties late twenties.
Speaker 3: But still, oh bro, that's good getting out and walking like that.
Speaker 1: That's the thing when if you ever start running again and then the next day your lower back is sore for some reason. It's like cause you're using muscles to move in ways that you're not used to anymore. It's wild. It was weird. It was my upper back that was hurting. I was like, what's going on here? Really makes sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, what kind of shoes were you wearing?
Speaker 1: Sketchers? Bro?
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's good for comfort. Then I'm damn, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was strange. I think I did.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm not physical as I'm not as physical as I should be. I was working out there for a little bit then I stopped. I need to get back to it. But anyway, all right, since we are shills like the great Alex Jones, why not head over to info Wars for our very first article. I've always been a fan of Alex Jones personally. Is he batting a thousand?
Speaker 1: No? But who is?
Speaker 3: But I know he's batting a solid ninety eight, ninety ninety.
Speaker 2: Eight, which is far better than CNN can say. Oh yeah, but we will be getting into CNN at a point today. This article, it says Trump rails against voter fraud schemes, ballot counting delays and swing states. They're fighting so hard to steal this damp this damn thing, he says. So so yeah, we're we're gonna find out exactly what he means, because the voter fraud was something that was extremely prevalent in the last election. We saw all the ballots that were being dumped, they were put in dumpsters or set on fire, or ballots that just weren't even being delivered. I mean people that were writing in names they actually found I believe it was Wisconsin that one person they like, you know, straight up like what is it called that forensic shit, the forensic stuff that they find they can see, you know, a certain.
Speaker 3: Dead person, well they found.
Speaker 2: Like certain penmanship on the same like kind of a signature on eighteen hundred ballots. Bro So people were filling One person filled out eighteen hundred ballots, just with different names on dead names. Former President Donald Trump sounded off on election chicanery already taking place in swing states like Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, with just two days to go intol election day. You don't hear chicanery often enough.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's charcooterie, that's sharcucci, it says.
Speaker 2: At a MAGA rally in Lilit's, Pennsylvania on Sunday, Trump highlighted the voter fraud busts that have been happening across the Keystone State, and this is his quote. In Lancaster, they found twenty six hundred ballots all done by the same exact hand.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. It wasn't even eighteen. It was twenty six hundred ballots.
Speaker 2: All done by the same hand. It says, the same pen the same penmanship, the same penn the penmanship, and the same everything. They try to say, this is a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: You know that, Ah, twenty six fucking hundred ballots faked right there now, I'm sure the left is gonna say, oh, that's fake, just like it they're not eating the cats and dogs.
Speaker 3: That's not a real thing. He said, it's a lie.
Speaker 1: But they were dogs. Yeah, it was completely true, and the guy fact checked him live on air in the debate just to try to trip him up, and then it was real.
Speaker 3: So as they're saying all of these things, it's like, you know, is.
Speaker 1: It really fake? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not fake, but they make it seem like it's fake. And remember, you know, we we've talked about it. Every conspiracy theorist knows this. This fact here. But the term conspiracy theorist was created by the CIA in an effort to just call all the outcasts reporting different news crazy nut jobs. And if you can label somebody as a conspiracy theorist, you may as well just be calling them a Dray lunatic. And that's something that was done on purpose. You go into the CIA, they're all about learning about how the human mind works. Of course, like if you're trying to crack the code on certain people in certain systems and stuff like that, you want to know how the mind works. And unfortunately, there are there are key terms, there are symbols, there are certain things that you can say that will spark an entire you know, an entire vibe around a person just by calling them one thing. And that was notn on purpose. And the CIA, what was it, nineteen seventies, nineteen eighties, something like that, And so yeah, of course they're gonna call us everybody who talks about this kind of stuff conspiracy theorist because automatically, what it does is is that it deems, you like already like nobody's gonna listen to you know, it's almost like, yeah, it's like the same thing nobody's gonna listen to, like a pedophile, nobody's gonna listen to somebody that's called a rapist. Nobody's gonna listen to somebody, you know, like those kind of terms.
Speaker 1: It's an icky term that nobody wants to stick up for. So I mean, I hate to be in that group, honestly, No, no, no, it's but you're right, it's a term that was used to throw shade and discredit anybody who questions the narrative.
Speaker 3: Right, That's essentially what it was. And you know it.
Speaker 1: That's fine because the conspiracy theorists have been correct so many times in the past few decades and especially in the past few years that Honestly, more people are calling it the Truther movement, not conspiracy movement.
Speaker 2: So I mean, hey, yeah, yeah, for sure, he goes. The whole world watches this. You're not even allowed to ask for somebody's voter ID, and if you do ask, they can go to jail. Was talking about. Trump was saying that about the California's ban on voter ID.
Speaker 1: Which is crazy. Did you ask for somebody's ID while they're fucking voting on a national election and you go to jail for asking that? That's nothing makes sense. It doesn't.
Speaker 2: It doesn't because it's discriminatory. That's what they're That's what they're saying against whom, Well, the people that don't have enough money to get a bus fare to go to the to go to the DMV.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. Yeah, it's pretty nuts, it says. The former president went on to criticize Democrat election officials in states like Arizona and Nevada after they announced that it would take days even weeks to get full election results. So already ahead of time, Arizona and Nevada are like, oh yeah, it's probably gonna take weeks, and until we count all these things, it's like in twenty twenty four, like whenever they were able to collect all of them in one night back literally what fifteen twenty years ago? No, dude, do you understand. It's like going to Taco Bell and Emily saying because they just went to Taco Bell and going like, hey, let me get a medium. Oh sorry, we're out. That's what that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're not even in order.
Speaker 3: We're out of that too, Bro, what exactly?
Speaker 2: It makes no sense? It makes no sense. He goes, we got a phony press. We got a lot of crooked people out there. We're fighting like a son of a gun. They are fighting so hard to steal this damn thing. Look at what's going on in your state. They're talking about extending hours. Whoever heard of this stuff? We should have one day voting and paper ballots. Then I just heard that a couple of states could go an extra twelve days. How the hell do you have an election? This is all from Trump, is what he's saying. Wow, it's crazy, dude, it says. He goes on to say, they spend all this money in these on these damn machines and paper ballots. You'd have an answer by nine o'clock tonight. It's a damn shame, and I'm the only one that talks about it because everyone's afraid to damn talk about it. And then they accuse you of being a conspiracy theorist and they want to lock you up and put you in jail. The ones who should be locked up are the ones who cheat on these horrible elections that we go through in our country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's still just stirring that pot and kicking that hornet's nest. Now, I'm not disagreeing with anything that's been said thus far, don't get me wrong, but like, yeah, as far as like you boy's already been in the face. Well, I mean, I guess it depends on the source. Right, if you get it from the left, he barely was grazed. If you take it from the Republican side, he was shot in the head and survived.
Speaker 3: Like, it depends on which narrative you're reading, Right, there's.
Speaker 1: Extremes on both sides, for sure, it very but even still like making there was an attempt on his life regardless twice but all of that. But yeah, he's now as he's talking about being a quote unquote conspiracy theorist, it's like, you know, your boy's based.
Speaker 2: Like af dude. Yeah, he goes, I'm hearing now that they're going to take weeks. Can you imagine? Oh wait, already read that, my bad, that they're all crooked and oh wait, no, I didn't read that part they spend all the money on the on the machines. He goes, Oh, and what do you think happens during those twelve days? What do you think happens? These elections have to be decided by nine, ten, eleven o'clock on a Tuesday night. These are crooked people. And then The New York Times on Friday released a list of a list of states that would experience significant delays in election results, most notably the pivotal battleground states of Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Nevada. How do you know, already before the election even happens, that there are going to be, especially the key states, that are going to have significant delays?
Speaker 1: How do you know that?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Okay, a little bit of that I can understand if you know that this state is always a swing state and always is one of those purples that could go one way, could go the other, and every election is a toss up, so you're already preemptively Like, for instance, Pennsylvania, Yeah, Pennsylvania is a very famous swing state, so every election there's controversy, right.
Speaker 3: Florida is another one you just kind of never know. Now because of.
Speaker 1: The exodus from California into the other states, Reno in Nevada, in Vegas is now becoming its own thing where it's like that's making the state turn a whole different direction.
Speaker 3: Arizona the same reason.
Speaker 1: Texas is going to arguably become a swing state in the next eight years.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's wild, no doubt.
Speaker 1: So like, I kind of understand that a little bit, but for the reasons they're giving, that's bullshit.
Speaker 2: The Pennsylvania State Department in August warned voters that they won't always know the final results of all races on election nights. Any changes in results that occur as countries continue to count ballots are not evidence that an election is rigged, The Department insisted. Maricopa County famous Maricopa County of Arizona likewise announced in mid October that election results could take up to two weeks to determine. We do expect that it will happen between ten and thirteen days to complete tabulation of all the ballots that come in. But we ask for the community these patients. Oh, they just need patients, Jacob, That's all they need. They just need little patients. Especially Arizona. I mean that state's not corrupt at all, especially not Maricopa County.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: See, you see this is where I call the bullshit, right, So telling me that the state being a swing state and like we won't know until the day of and like it is.
Speaker 3: A toss up. I could understand the reasons saying.
Speaker 1: A two week lag time, and you already know whatever situations and issues of logistics and whatever that should be ironed out in advance. You've had four fucking years to get your shit together on this. You currently have time to iron out these details right now. Like it's still not election time just yet, and you're already just right off the top. Man, we're gonna need two weeks before we can even look at the Like, are you out of your fucking mind? Dude?
Speaker 2: Unacceptable? So now our country is gonna be sitting in limbo for at.
Speaker 1: Least two weeks waiting for election results. Like, and I'm not gonna lie to you. I may not even need these ballots, dude, we may not need it.
Speaker 3: We'll see that big red wave.
Speaker 1: Remember last time Trump won, it was all red in this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what to expect this time.
Speaker 1: But I don't think the horror is going to secure that much territory. I just don't foresee it. But we'll see how they steal it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know, it's kind of it kind of sucks though, too, because you know, when you sit down on election night, to me, that's kind of like Super Bowl Sunday on some shit like honestly, like it's one of the most like fun nights of the year traditionally.
Speaker 3: Think you're a little higher, but I'm with you all.
Speaker 2: Obviously a lot higher depending on who it is. Now if it's Bush versus Carry, who gives a fuck at that point, right, but.
Speaker 3: The bragging rights go a little deeper.
Speaker 2: But I'm with you right, right. But now it's kind of deflating because what's gonna happen is, in my opinion, and what I believe, probably most people believe, is that we're going to go to bed Tuesday night, probably around midnight after the election channel stops going at CNN wherever you're watching it at it's going to eventually just stop. And what's gonna happen is is that what actually, let me let me ask.
Speaker 1: You about that.
Speaker 2: When we go to sleep Tuesday night, who do you think is going to be in the lead? Is going to be close? Is it going to be a blowout going to sleep Tuesday night?
Speaker 1: Okay, So going to sleep Tuesday night, we are talking all of New England, we are talking all of the East Coast. We're talking. And that's you gotta go in sequential order of when they close the ballot stations to when the tallies are you know, contabulated. So I'm thinking by the time like they killed the broadcast, I think Trump will be securely in the lead. But that's before you get out west, and that's before you account for California, Oregon and Washington, Nevada, That's before you account for Hawaii.
Speaker 3: There's you know what I mean that there's more to be said.
Speaker 1: But I also wouldn't be shocked if the victory's already secured before midnight with Trump's favor in.
Speaker 3: Trump's favor, And I'm not saying that just.
Speaker 1: Because oh Trump trying like Okay, aside from them boldfaced stealing this like which is not above them. No it is not. No, it is not. And that's why I'm saying this, like with that contingency of like it's very possible, very similar to how Clinton stole Sanders's run to the DNC. They straight up like not even koy about it, slipped her into her name, and that was just what it.
Speaker 3: Was, aside from them doing some bold.
Speaker 1: Shit like that. Again, they could do it, they have done it before. I could see. This is the most polarizing election I know, very much echo chamber, but like, dude, real shit. People that were screaming that he was a racist are now on his side. People that have said never Trump are like trip bling down on that. And it's like a weird hive mind of that crew. It's a cult. No, it really is a cult.
Speaker 2: Whenever you start looking at it, like the talking points are I'm not voting for a rapist, I'm not voting for a sexist, I'm not voting for a racist, like and it's like and then you try and show them examples of please can you show me where like that is where you found that to be true, where you found that to be a fact or did you hear it from the fucking talking parroting heads on you know, mainstream media.
Speaker 3: No, no, fuck that, Fuck that racist.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris made all of the same stereotypes about Jamaican's being weed smokers and Rastafarians, when that is not what her father, the Jamaican one, is even about. First off, she didn't mean that in a racist way. Jacob, That's okay, So once again we're now we're drawing comparisons. But that's confirmed by her in the recent sexist She did not get to her position by her merits one goddamn time. It was only because of what was between her legs. So and I challenged somebody to prove me wrong on that. Find me some example of her doing her job as a DA to some stellar performance review, something against her peers, because all we ever find are things about her using slave labor in prisons, her keeping death row inmates on death row who come to find out we're innocent and laughing about it like this is all stuff that we hear about her.
Speaker 3: So as far as the whole the sexist, the racist, what was a rapist? Okay, I'm not saying.
Speaker 1: That a rapist And you know, a murderer on the same category. I'm not a judge, but I'm saying that Kamala Harris letting a dude stay on death row that could have been murdered killed for a crime he didn't commit, that makes her an accessory to state sanctioned murderer. There's no way around that. I'm sorry. So where we draw in the lines of this bullshit moral high horse both candidates are dull shit. We need to look at the policy that they will be implementing and the amount of spine that they have. I would say balls, but out of respect for the female on the ballot, she might have balls. I don't know, no, no, no, no, this. Many men wouldn't have ran through that if there were balls attached to that. Sir, I'm telling you that pussy's gotta be lying in gold.
Speaker 2: I mean, what kind of men are you talking about? A diddy party kind of man or.
Speaker 1: I don't think Camazon Harris is a dude. I believe Big Mike was a dude. That's real shit. I don't I think Kamala Harris is like decidedly a female.
Speaker 2: I think it's possible she's a reptilian.
Speaker 1: Okay, seen that neck, bro.
Speaker 3: Say, yeah, your name, I'm just saying suit.
Speaker 2: That's some iguana shit going on there, dude, that's full on reptilian.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, is that a guana vagina?
Speaker 2: Dude, she got that sleeve of wizard, which not everybody's against.
Speaker 1: Not everybody's against right now?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I mean who knows?
Speaker 1: Okay either way?
Speaker 2: Okay, So you think that you think that Trump will decidedly have it in hand and with with knowing, with knowing already that they're paving the road to extend this as far as they possibly can. You saw what they did in the last election where Trump was up big le whenever we.
Speaker 1: Went to sleep Tuesday night. Yeah, and also, don't forget Kamala was not elected to be the Democratic nominee.
Speaker 2: Nobody elected her. She was put in that place.
Speaker 1: Now six months ago, they they were talking shit about her her own party.
Speaker 2: That's my point. Look at what they've already done up to this point. To think that they're not going to cheat is you're you're living in fantasy world.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm saying, I believe that when we go to sleep on Tuesday night, we will see Trump in the lead handily. What we will discover later on how they rig it, how they steal it, If they rig it or steal it, do they actually have a true election?
Speaker 3: Like I, a lot of unknowns left to be answered.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this then, moving past the election, moving past the couple of weeks, Let's say Christmas comes around. Who's our president? Okay, realistically, not hopes, not dreams, Who realistically is our president?
Speaker 1: Christmas? Biden would still be president. You're talking about who's gonna be sworn in? And I know what you're saying, yea, yeah, president elect. Okay, I believe that this whole all right, I'm gonna choose my words carefully here. Glasses are coming off, all right. So we know what the media does professionally, okay, And we know for a fact that one of the candidates, and I'm just gonna leave names out for two seconds here, one of the candidates sells out arenas in every single potential place where they show up, people flock to this person. Right. The other we know for a fact is using AI generated photos of crowds in her pictures. We know for a fact has to bring in other celebrities to draw in a bigger crowd.
Speaker 2: Also, every time she goes somewhere, she kicks everybody out of the restaurant and brings her whole posse and acts like they're actually fans.
Speaker 1: The whole thing. Meanwhile, one of them just worked at a McDonald's for a shift, like.
Speaker 2: You know, made a whole garbage truck because Joe Biden called all of us Trump supporters garbage men, and you.
Speaker 1: Know something, dude, garbage men. Actually, that's a really fucking good job. Our parents brought us up to believe that, Like, oh, you don't want to end up on the back of a garbage truck.
Speaker 3: Bear standings.
Speaker 2: They get paid pretty well, dude.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker gets paid well, has full benefits, probably a pension on top of a pretty solid four to one k match. Yo. You boy might come home smelling like shit every day, but I bet he's happy as hell. Okay, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: If this whole podcast thing doesn't pan out for the rest of my life life which knock on wood, bro, I might try and go be a garbage man on some real shit, bro.
Speaker 3: Go for it, especially now they got the ones with the arms that just grabbed.
Speaker 1: The can you just driving the thing all you're doing is driving a big ass truck. Do you go to school for you? Get your CDL. You in the fucking money, dude, that's the way, dude at home every night.
Speaker 3: And also side tangent.
Speaker 1: Any of our good cult members out there, I know a lot of y'all are drivers, right, mad, love and respect to the drivers on the road right now. Yo, to anybody out there who's just kind of curious of what job they want to get into, right, you don't really have a direction, but you know you want to kind of get out of where you're at, and you want to travel, and you want.
Speaker 3: Yo, go be a truck driver.
Speaker 1: Go go get an a class CDL, get your get your air brake and all this stuff. Get your stuff. They'll pay for it. Go drive truck for two or three years. Bro.
Speaker 2: It pays really well. I thought about doing that at one point in my life.
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna be on the road, and like, especially if you're a guy who'd or a girl or girl out there or whoever in between. Not here to judge your call names, but like, if you want to get out there and make a little little money and just do you for a big yes, you're gonna be on the road.
Speaker 3: Yo, commit two or three years to it and figure out what.
Speaker 1: You want to do. Dude. Just bankroll, yeah, absolutely, Or if you have the ability to go overseason work, oh my god, that's where the money's at.
Speaker 2: Or you can go work offshore too, like there was during the UH during Katrina, I had talked to some like some people who were working offshore, like on the tugboats and stuff that said that they got everything taken away from them, like their house, all their belongings. They didn't have any insurance, their car was fucked, they they had no money, nothing left over as soon as Katrina wiped him out. And what this guy, this one guy did, dude, he stayed on the tugboat for three hundred and sixty five consecutive days. Because when you're out there, you're getting fed, you have a bed to sleep in, you don't have to really worry about any bills.
Speaker 1: If you don't have a home to go to.
Speaker 2: And so he just stayed and bankrolled, stayed for three hundred and sixty five days, just he said, you know what, I missed my I miss my wife, I miss my kids, but this is what's needed. And stayed there for three and sixty five days, bought a house, bought a brand new car, bought a bunch of a shit, and then he started working a regular shift after that, where he was like two weeks on, one week off.
Speaker 1: When I was in the military, okay, there's deployments for six to eight months, or in the army, as a matter of fact, there's like twelve to eighteen month deployments. I've heard of guys going for two consecutive years in Afghanistan or in Iraq and all this shit. Think of it like that, except actually getting paid way better and tax free when you're there gone that long. Like, I'm not saying that that is the answer to every problem, but like, if you're willing to get out there and make it and make some money and just work your ass off, there's opportunity. But there won't be if one of these candidates comes into power. We know for a fact that one of these candidates does, in fact believe in bank rolling industry and like making America have better jobs, better pay less tax and there's actually a track record to prove those policies right.
Speaker 3: On one side, and then the other kind of has a.
Speaker 1: Policy of keeping people enslaved to make Nichols a day to fight fires and shit. So again strictly, and that's a policy that this person helped implement, stricter punishments to keep these people in those conditions for longer for nonviolent crimes and stuff. So it's like, and people know about this, A lot of people that were on the left that were anti Trump, they're also not gonna vote for this shit, you know what I mean that the people that were in the middle have either decided they're just not gonna vote or like they've changed sides for sure. Yeah, you're seeing a lot of that, like people wiping the crust out of their eyes and seeing it for what it is. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: So anyway, go back to it, Christmas, who's president elect?
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that Donald Trump would be president elect. Who is no way that I could see Harris being in that position as if it was a bold faced uh theft.
Speaker 2: Right, this is where we're this is where we're figuring it out. Do you think it will be a boldface theft or not? Or do you think that they're gonna have to skew the numbers so drastically that they won't.
Speaker 1: Be able to get away with it.
Speaker 3: Look, at all these poles.
Speaker 1: Dude, these poles are bullshit numbers and everybody knows it. They're fake. Not a single act quote unquote poll that has been submitted by the Harris campaign, and fuck half the ones that have been submitted by the Trump campaign. I would even say the majority of them are skewed and bullshit. Go to any town, go to any big city, any random spot, and see how. I'll tell you what big cities are divided fifty to fifty right now, what do you think the regular people are?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: No, dude, it is, it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, I stickly in favor of Trump right now.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been polled? I haven't. I've been pulled a couple of times, but it was never for a political thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah, it's normally like they're trying to gather how many people live in this state, in the country and.
Speaker 1: Shit like that.
Speaker 2: What is that called a census census?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well yeah no, but I mean I've been polled about like my income for the area I live or something like that, or how much my home is worth or whatever. It's different stuff throughout the year. Not never, never, one time. But I mean, to be fair, if they just pulled one hundred people and they say fifty out of one hundred, feeld this, bro how many a hundred out of how the whole country? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Where was that number pulled from? You go and talk to anybody who's actually a logical person, like a real decent person who thinks with their brain and not with their emotions, and just ask them what they think about who they're voting for. Dude, Decidedly Trump would be taking this the way I see it. The only way Harris is on is if she's gonna steal it, which I will they do it? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Here's what I think is going to happen. I think that they're going to try to steal it. I think they're going to do everything in their power to steal it. And I think that I think that what I'm hoping is that there's some kind of backup plan that Trump is not going into this blind, that he knows what to expect, or least he at least knows how to catch them, and they're lying in their cheating. I'm thinking very c like, sir, I mean, call it what it is, bro Q, wasn't always one hundred percent wrong. People forget that. Yeah, like Q was on some shit there for a minute. But anyway, all right, let's get back to the election stuff and then we'll maybe jump back to that. It says notably in the twenty twenty election and contested twenty twenty two midterms, Copa County saw ballots illegally recounted on election day, ballot shredded after the fact, which prevented a signature audit. The county experienced voting machine and technical issues, and had ballot dropbox concerns. So so yeah, I mean, this is what we needed to look into, and nobody wanted to. Everybody thought that the the MyPillow guy, whatever the fuck is 'n it, Mike something. Uh yeah, everybody thought that he was absolutely crazy, and people were dropping him from you know, mainstream TV. Nobody wanted to have him on there because he wasn't even promoting any of his you know, his political shit during his MyPillow commercials. He wasn't doing that, but he was using funds towards, you know, trying to crack the code to try and see like how are they how are they scheming all of this? How are they getting away with all of it, and they were getting into like ballot counts and stuff like that, which you know, I I like him, the MyPillow guy, Yeah, I mean yeah, he has like kind of a checkered pass, but fucking who doesn't you know.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'll say this, Harris not going on Rogan Like if she had any kind of brain sense whatsoever, she would be making an appearance happen right now to be released tomorrow, like as a last ditch hail Mary to try to save her image. It's bad, it's really bad, and all these people, Yeah, they're dropping the My Pillow Guy, but it's like, dude, you could see where people are really at when the chips are down right now. It's interesting. It's a really interesting time to see who falls where. You know.
Speaker 2: What I really loved was whenever Tim Waltz got up on stage a couple weeks ago and he goes, do you really want four more years of what's been going on lately? And it's like, Bro, you fucking reads hard. That's your girl.
Speaker 1: Dude, dude, he was such a bad choice. They It's all, okay, that's my point. That's my fucking point, Jonathan. This is either like they chose him specifically, or they just said fuck it all, like that's where the DNC is at right now. Either they chose this guy as some sort of like they're that stupid, or they're that out of touch with what reality is that they're like, we need to find the oldest, whitest fuddy duddies dude that spits our rhetoric, and we just happened to have one of these guys. He's a veteran too. Come on, they didn't even think to like, is he a smart veteran? Does he say the things that make sense? Does he lie about his own service?
Speaker 2: I mean, McCain was a veteran too, and look how that turned out.
Speaker 3: He actually was a pow and he never lied about that.
Speaker 1: He lied about some of the dumb shit. Don't get me wrong, fuck John McCain. But but this guy didn't lie about serving. He lied about going to war. He lied about carrying a weapon in war. You never deployed, my boy, So, like you know, he also lied. He said that he was a head coach of a high school football team. They went back and check the records. He was never a head coach. He was like an assistant coach.
Speaker 2: Nothing wrong with that, but don't say that, are you Why are you changing the story?
Speaker 1: You know? I don't is every bit of his life is now a fishing tale. Yeah, everything's a little bit better than it actually was. So it's like, Okay, they found America's funnel cake, Dad, and they just threw that against the wall.
Speaker 3: So that's my point.
Speaker 1: Either a that was done because of like strategic incompetence. They want a retard as the VP, like that's a good thing. That's that's according to the plan, or they are so out of touch with reality they're like, we have to secure the old white vote. This guy will do it, and they were like serious with this. I don't know which one is true.
Speaker 2: I think that it's probably a bit of both, to be honest with you, I think that they're actually really out of touch, and they think that the spectacle that Tim Waltz brings to Kamala Harris, that maybe the people that don't want to vote for a woman, they are the people that don't want to vote for I don't even know what race she is, but people don't don't want to vote for whatever race she is. Thought, Oh, we'll bring Tim waltson and that'll kind of be a stabilizer, a sort of balancer or whatever. Meanwhile, he's governor of Minnesota, right, Minnesota, the place where literally Black Lives Matter was taking over that place. Yeah, actually, yeah, yeah you want that. That's the guy that's your pick. And obviously, yeah you do, because he's obviously somebody who was being controlled by the people who want to see America burn. Let's just be real, like you, what would happen if Trump said, you know what, I'm gonna get Tim Watz as my fucking I'm gonna get him as my VP. You know how many people would jump off of that train? Because people like us, we actually do research into these nominees, and we don't just look at him for the spectacle. We don't look at him for the name calling, we don't look at him for the We're not just sinking our teeth into these fake fishing stories that people are going on about. The Internet exists, and it's a beautiful thing. It's a savage thing, don't get me wrong, but it is a beautiful thing. If you do enough research, you can actually find a lot of facts, and people nowadays are looking into it. We're not taking people at their word, and so whenever you get this fucking dufist. Tim walts up there and he's lying about literally everything. I'm sorry, it's you know that vote that you thought that you were going to get the regular average white American male or whatever the fuck they were really shooting for. You shot yourself in the foot, That's what you did.
Speaker 3: It was a big, big shwing in a miss.
Speaker 1: Right, right.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I just want to go over here. This is USA today dot com and they dive into a couple of things like what's been talked about lately as far as the election's going and what people are really boosting, as far as like I'm gonna do this if I get elected. I'm gonna do that if I get elected. But it says with just two days left. Oh, this was published today. As a matter of fact, With just two days left until election day, Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Kamala Harris are putting the bows on their presidential campaigns, wrapping up arguments and must win states before their final test on November the fifth. Remember remember, the former president has rallies scheduled in PA, North Carolina, Georgia, and Georgia, while the vice president has planned multiple stops in Michigan, it says, and then it gets to a couple of things. First off, RFK Junior, which I'm sorry if if RFK joining Trump isn't enough for people to like really look into, like forget that, you know, like like you talked about, like forget the painting, the image, the cartoon character that is Trump. Look at everybody who's joining him. You see fucking RFK Junior, who has been a Democrat his entire life and has said he left that party, and he goes there is no fixing it, Like you can't fix that.
Speaker 3: He was independent for a while.
Speaker 1: He seemed like a potential strong third party candidate, And to be honest with you, I'm gonna be real with you, I am bummed that he didn't decide to do that, because man, I would have actually voted for him, Gonna be honest, Compared against Trump, I would preferred RFK because Trump could run again. We could get another round of Trump after RFK. But I'd want him to release information while he's still alive, because once again, the policy that will be enacted can't. That's the thing that our children will be benefiting from or dealing with. So RFK being what he is about food, about vaccines, about medicine. I really fucking wanted him to be in that position, at least for one good term.
Speaker 2: Well, the position that he's about to be in is basically going to be the same, right.
Speaker 1: That's my point though, And I'm like, I'm bummed that he didn't go all the way to the top, but look at where he has gone. He didn't go to the side of the psychopaths. Yeah, for a reason, you know.
Speaker 2: And I know that some people will say, well, I want to vote libertarian, I want to vote independent.
Speaker 1: Let's just be real.
Speaker 2: They never have won a presidency. They're never going to win a presidency. It's rigged for two. It's a two party system. Like we can have one dreams work two.
Speaker 1: It's just not going to happen. Dude. Maybe one day, maybe there could be enough bullshit from the Democratic parties where it splits into like two other factions, or maybe the Republican Party has some sort of split like that. Politically, this happens from time to time, and that's how new terms get associated with parties and things. It could happen, But if the libertarian ideologies are gonna take root, then the party has to stop eating itself alive from the inside out. The Independent Party has to at least get collectivized about what they are and are not about. The Green Party has to start actually thinking within the realm of possibility, like realistic things. You can't make everything run off of unicorn farts. I'm sorry, that's not realistic. Like it's there's potential, but there's not enough power behind any of them, you know.
Speaker 2: Right right, Well, I will say this, it seems like RFK Junior and Trump are really trying to open up third eyes because it says right here Rfk's statement. He goes, Trump would seek to remove fluoride from public water sources.
Speaker 1: Let's go, that's.
Speaker 2: Not something that you come back from Like if Trump gets elected and he actually removes the flooride after four years, they're not just gonna start dumping fluoride back into it. These are things, like you were saying, these are long term things. It's not something that like, I don't I don't think that they would be ballsy enough to put the fluoride back in the water.
Speaker 1: Personally, No, they can't. So here's why, here's why this is beautiful. I didn't know this was a thing. He was actually talking about listen to this shit. Okay. So when they put fluoride in the water, it was something that had to be voted upon, okay, and it was in the stack of a bunch of other things and whatever. For him to repeal, that means that they would have to revote on it. It would be another issue that would be brought before the Senate floor, meaning that we would know about it. There'd be rallies, there'd be protests, there'd be the whole division's drawn over this shit. It's the same as like how the Flint, Michigan water supply became a politicized issue. It would be that for the entire nation now to try to reintroduce fluoride into the water, it would have to reput it up for a vote. So that's amazing. It would be a whole fucking ordeal, a literal act of Congress to put it back into effect. Well, and think about it. The quote unquote reason as to why they put it in the water in the first place was because they cared about your teeth. Do you think that? Does anybody even buy that really anymore?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be straight up, yes, water does hit my teeth. As I drink it, but I'm usually trying to get it down the old gullet. It doesn't hydrate my teeth.
Speaker 2: I'm not swishing it around and whatnot.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not at all, no.
Speaker 2: But anyway, it says Robert F. Kennedy Junior said Saturday that Donald Trump would seek to remove fluoride from public water sources as one of his first presidential actions if he is re elected, falsely suggesting that the compound is dangerous fall mostly suggesting that it's dangerous.
Speaker 1: That's been confirmed. False because I thought we just read lab reports saying the contrary.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, well you know they don't want you to know that kind of shit, right, even though Hitler did it to subdue everybody that was and what we're putting in our water sly supply is like what was it like ten or one hundred times more fluoride than even Hitler put in his water.
Speaker 1: So it's been a minute since I read the literature, but I want to say, once your body has a percentage of fourteen percent in it, then you pretty much become like a brain dead zombie type. I want to say the amount in our water ranges between three to four percent.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing. It's like it's long term saturation.
Speaker 1: That's that's how they're trying to eventually get us all to that level forever coming. Not like if they were to crank it up to fourteen percent right now, we would taste it like there'd be a noticeable difference, you know what I mean. So it's like a slow, slow dosage over time type of situation.
Speaker 2: Well, let's hear what they have to say in favor of them talking about how it's falsely suggesting that fluoride is dangerous for you. It says the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Pediatrics have endorsed water fluoridation, citing studies that show fluoride in community water systems can prevent at least twenty five percent of tooth decay in children and adults. I would love to see that study, okay, because these things are absolutely rigged. And let's just be honest. If it's really like good for your teeth, do you think that the Dentis Association is going to be saying, yeah, we want to fix their teeth so we have less clients coming in.
Speaker 1: That doesn't even make sense. That's like an old school that's an oldie but goodie. Right. As far as the conspiracy thing, well, if four out of five dentists recommend this toothpaste, yeah, and they make their money off of me having cavities done done duh, you know what I mean, it's like, all right, fine, that's a.
Speaker 2: Thing though, but four out of which five though, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, Yeah, absolutely, Because I mean if a doctor of dental science old DDS gets through the dental Academy with a you know, D plus average, you know what we call him, uh, a dentister. Yeah, well, of dental science whatever your fucking name is, Like, that's real life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy.
Speaker 1: But even still, even still, I've talked to dentists and the whole fluoride in the water thing. They say to use fluoridic toothpaste. Okay, now here's I don't either. I don't either, But the argument towards that. Fine. Fine, if you were to use it on just your teeth, that's one thing, okay, And you're spinning it out, you're rinsing, You're not swallowing the toothpaste, at least you're not supposed to. That's understood fact the water you're drinking, you are swallowing. You're not supposed to be swallowing the fluoride. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's still like soaking into your gums and into your tongue and everything else.
Speaker 1: That's very true, and I'm not I'm not negating it, but I'm saying, like, even if you were to use it for principle of because I mean, the scientific studies do show that fluoride does help the teeth. Okay, you understand that that also means it would just help bone. It helps preserve bone.
Speaker 2: Right, because your teeth are extensions of your they are they essentially are bones.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, teeth are kind of weird. They are bones that are connected through nerves, but you can also lose them and it's it's interesting stuff, don't get me wrong. And it's that's why dental sciences are completely different from medical sciences. But somehow the insurance companies are completely separate for both, which is bullshit in my opinion, but either way, but yeah, so all that to say, I get that it's different, and the fluoride would help your teeth, that helps preserve that type of calcification or the calcium itself that make up your teeth. Fluoride helps preserve Okay, there's other things that do that, by the way, but they're not toxic, and you also don't require it if we just clean our teeth better as people.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, I don't want to get into that. That's a whole Dennis kind of debate there. But let's get into the next part right here. So there's these two people who are like pretty famous for like going out and saying that they've like picked the correct president every single election. They're known for always correctly are always correctly picking the right president who's going to win, And now they're at odds Alan Lickman and Nate Silver. It says, who will accurately predict the twenty twenty four election. It says, as voters look to polls in political analysts for insight into who might win the presidency on Tuesday, a feud between two of the nation's leading election prognosticate Alan Lickman and Nate Silver will soon be will soon be put to the test. Lickman, an American university professor who has correctly predicted nine out of ten of the last presidential Elections has forecasted a win for Kamala Harris Silver. Silver is a statistical statistician and polster who founded the five thirty eight website, which is pretty cool. He wrote recently in The New York Times that the race is a virtual tie, but his gut tells him that former President Donald Trump will likely prevail. So even the two of the people that are correctly predicting are split.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, don't get me wrong. I like I said, this is a very polarizing election, I would say the most, which is also why I think it's going to be decidedly one way versus the other. I think that certain poles have been inflated to make one of the candidates look like they're doing really somewhat well when that is just not the true statement.
Speaker 2: Here's an interesting point here. How about Kamala Harris went to church in Detroit. That should just stop right there, because wasn't it just like a week or two ago where she said there was a guy in the crowd saying that Jesus saves or whatever, Jesus.
Speaker 1: King and all that.
Speaker 3: She said, you're at the wrong rally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And now she's at a church service, so it's pretty funny, but anyway, pandering right, right, So she goes to a church service in Detroit says election offers opportunity for freedom, justice and compassion. Kamala Harris followed her guest appearance on Saturday Night Live by stopping by a Sunday morning church service in Detroit. Harris told congregants of the Greater Emmanual Institutional Church of God in oh Institutional Church of God in Christ that Tuesday's election will give Americans a chance to decide whether they want to live in a country of chaos, fear and hate, or freedom, justice and passion. Americans should answer that question, she said, not just with our not just with our faith, but with our feet as we walked to the poles. Okay, the country will be tested over the next two days, and the road won't be easy, she says, but in times of uncertainty. She concluded by citing Psalms thirty five thirty dash five, chapter thirty verse five. There we go where she goes.
Speaker 1: We are reminded. We are reminded. Weeping wait, that doesn't make any sense. We are reminded.
Speaker 2: Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning and then she quotes and says morning is on its way.
Speaker 1: So for anybody who missed it, that was a lot of MLK that they were trying to incite with that speech, a lot of things about the feet, about walking, because they were all about their peaceful marches, So some of that language being used like that was very strategic them quoting that specific verse. It's a very famous MLK verse. Yeah, that was that was bull face pandering. I like the message, you know that that was well said and all of that, but man oh man, Yeah, as she literally just said that the people saying Jesus is king, Jesus saves, you're at the wrong rally. You need to go down the street with all that, and she was yeah, okay, sure, yeah.
Speaker 2: See what I'm saying is is that she is very insincere. She's very not sticking to I don't know if she has a character, but she's not sticking true to her character, which maybe her character is just insincere.
Speaker 1: That's also possible, as she's all about like abortions being all the way to the ninth term, and as she is all about like you know, having many work next to her for her votes. But yeah, we're and quote the Book of Psalms, we don't read. We don't read a good book up to the to the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe that, but not this kind of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, she really she's just a whore. The most will make her pay and will make her say or do whatever they need her to do.
Speaker 3: That's so she does.
Speaker 1: She's she's good like that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we're going to go over to Breitbart now, and this was an interesting story that I found.
Speaker 1: It's a liberal icon.
Speaker 2: Naomi Wolf endorses Trump, who has been a lifelong Democrat, by the way, but she quotes him as saying that he's being more inclusive, which is actually pretty damn true if you really start to look into policies and things that he's been saying. But it says during an interview with Steve Bannon, the host of The War Room podcast and the former executive chairman of bright Bart News, Wolf was asked if she really endorsed Trump. Trump added that the Republican Party had become the Unity Party and Trump was leading it. Wolf has previously worked as presidential campaign advisor for former President Bill Clinton and former Vice President Al Gore. President Trump did something very smart Wolf said, highlighting how he had aligned himself with people such as former Independent presidential candidate Rfk Junior, former Representative Tulca Gabbard, and Elon Musk. He's being more inclusive, she says. He's speaking out to the concerns of black people, white people, Puerto Rican people, Hispanic people of all kinds, women, men, It doesn't matter. She says, you guys have become the Unity Party, and he's leading the Unity Party, and I would be an idiot if I didn't recognize that. So these are the people who were always never Trump, that were blue no matter who, and they're just looking at it for what it is, kind of scrubbing their face a little bit and making sure there's no like old residue on there that is persuading you one way or another, and looking at the situation at hand with two clear eyes. And this is what she's come to. She's saying, like, look like, I've looked at it for what it is, and I'm pretty shocked that I came to this conclusion. But it seems pretty pretty obvious that you know, this is this is like the more inclusive one, which most people aren't saying, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, absolutely it. It used to be that the left was a side of inclusivity and we accept all and you know, it was all of that, But now that's become so far to the to the extreme that it's like everybody who once was kind of left of center now is being shoved to the right because they're just in the grouping because of one or two things they say. And it's like, you know, these people are actually, I may not like everything they say, but they're at least being cool with me, right, you know, nobody's just trying to attack my character for believing one or two different things than they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how many how many people are you seeing that are wearing a Biden hat or a Kamala Harris hat or something like that. How many people are those How many of those people are actually being attacked in the middle of the street or at a rally or something like that. None, how many people are being attacked wearing a Maga hat? How many kids are being thrown out of schools for wearing Maga hats or Maga shirts or something like that. That's really where the violence is is whenever people are representing a side that you know opposes the Democratic Party, you start to see violence and that's why they're not inclusive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's not a good look for that party as a matter of fact, that the violence is one sided like that. It's they tried, they tried to throw their counter ops to that. Remember the whole Charlottesville thing with the all the white dudes in tiki torches. All of them happened to be military aged males, all of them with varying degrees of you know, certain haircuts whatever, all of them, We will not be uh was it we will not be replaced? Yeah, something like that. Something. Yes, they try throwing that out and it's like, okay, that wasn't a complete counterop. All the places that you're gonna do that bump fuck nowhere, South Carolina, the fuck out of here, dude. Well, Matthew Crooks, he donated to Act Blue. How about that? Yeah? Fifteen dollars, five dollars still donated. Yeah, that's true, that's true even though he was a registered Republican.
Speaker 2: Though, how are you going to register Republican but then you donate to the Blue.
Speaker 1: Follow the money out right?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: It's wild. I'm telling you. It's like they're not even trying to be slick about these stories that they're trying to cover up and make the narrative anymore. So they're just kind of throwing whatever out there, and it's like, it's it's I'm not saying easy, but most people who didn't even believe in conspiracies look at that situation, they're just like, bro.
Speaker 2: What Well, when asked by Bannon, what would it take for someone who is so renowned in the feminist movement and progressive movement to endure Trump and what specifically drove her to do so, and she responded, it's a number of things, honestly.
Speaker 1: I mean. One of them is.
Speaker 2: A good friend of mine brought me to listen to President Trump speak and it was in Bedminster, and he was speaking to a bunch of Orthodox Jews, and he talked to a group of Orthodox Jews about peace in the Middle East and what he had to say about no more wars and about bringing an end to the conflict in that region. She also said that the way that these people who have been prosecuted and persecuted and harassed for millennia reacted to his plans for peace, it was very very moving for her. All of my information about him was filtered through legacy media. He's a fascist, he's a misogynist, he's a racist. I saw someone who was so elegant, eloquent, rather articulate, thoughtful, very funny. Not every joke he makes I would have endorsed he was talking about, Yeah, what he was talking about.
Speaker 1: He was serious.
Speaker 2: He was a serious person talking seriously about peace in the Middle East, about saving lives, innocent lives Palestinian and Israeli. And how can that not be good?
Speaker 1: She said?
Speaker 2: And by the way, after she posted or after she had this interview, and she also wrote an article on substack. I think she says her internet went out that day, her phone stopped working, the cursor on her for her mouse on her computer wasn't moving at all. So she goes coincidence, Probably not, because this was somebody who was really high up with the feminist movement, with the progressive movement, and to see her switch sides like that.
Speaker 1: They don't like that. You got to keep them slaves in order.
Speaker 3: Baby, Absolutely right.
Speaker 1: It's all about keeping the narrative going, keeping them looking the same direction.
Speaker 3: Sleight of hand, look over here, not at what we're.
Speaker 1: Doing right right now.
Speaker 2: I want to move on to every celebrity who has endorsed Kamala.
Speaker 1: Harris Oh, I already feel like I know a good number of names on this list, but you know what, there may be a few shockers on here. There may be a few that I actually do feel a bit perplexed about. But let's just hit the wig ones. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting because a lot of these are the same exact names on the Diddy list. A lot of these may or may not have been the names on the Epstein list, and so you're starting to see like people come out in droves and support for her, in my opinion, because there's they they maybe they know what's going to happen if Trump becomes president. I mean, maybe they know that those lists are going to get posted everywhere and people are gonna stop buying their shit, People are gonna stop buying their albums, going to their movies, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 1: And you're seeing the almost as like.
Speaker 2: These people they they weren't even necessarily always on team Kamala, not up until six months ago. And also there who was it was it Usher or.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was Usher?
Speaker 2: Uh either Usher or John Legend, I can't remember. I always confuse the two. They look very similar, I think, but and they kind of sing the same kind of music. But but it was either Usher or John Legend. And the it was literally like a couple of weeks ago where they were up on stage and somebody asked.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna vote for Kamala this year?
Speaker 2: She seems like a really like she's really gonna make a good run at it, and he goes, you know what, I try to stay out of all this election stuff. I don't believe that presidents make my life any better or any worse, to be honest with you, so I just stay out of it. It's always a very dividing topic, very honest answer, you know, like something that I've said.
Speaker 3: Out of it. Usually they step up for that.
Speaker 2: Well, two weeks later he's up on stage touting for Kamala Harris there it is so and I can't remember if that I want to say it was John Legend. I'm pretty sure it was John Legend, which it would make sense.
Speaker 1: See him and Chrissy Tigan are both fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I want another person John Legend and Chrissy Teagant at those Diddy parties.
Speaker 1: So I'm guarantee you they got to wait a minute, I just realized if you're just listening to this and you would like to see it right and if you would like to possibly be with us on election night, Jonathan tell them where they can go.
Speaker 2: So what's really great is is that over at Patreon you can sign up for a free week and you can cancel it after a week. It's absolutely free. So if you're wanting to join all of the good cult members, including us Tuesday, Election Night at nine pm Central time, you'd be.
Speaker 1: Able to do it for absolutely free and then just cancel it.
Speaker 2: But if you want to stick around, it's it's we have a couple of different tiers. If you want to join the Third Eye all the way Open tier, it's ten dollars a month. And already our community, our family is growing over there. We have a lot of the same great faces that we've grown very accustomed to, and we look forward to talking to a lot of these people every single week because everybody's joining together to really dive deep into all of this crazy nonsense and really just trying to crack the code. So the best way to be able to support us would be to go to Patreon dot com slash CULTU of conspiracy podcasts that lanks down the show notes below something.
Speaker 1: If the the commercials are something that.
Speaker 2: Really bothers you, commercial free over there if you don't want to have to wait until the next day to listen to the next episode. Bang Patreon is almost said Pandora Patreon would be that place that you want to go to, because what we do is we put our shows out a day, sometimes two three days in advance, and it's really just the best way to be able to support us. So we appreciate everybody who has and we're looking forward.
Speaker 1: To everybody that will. Indeed, indeed, and this episode's gonna come out on Tuesday, correct election day.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking we actually put it out Monday. I think that that would be better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Well, anybody who wants to join us for election night, you know, whatever your situation is, if you're able to join us in for even a little bit and just participate in the conversation, come be a part of the cult hive mind man. As we always say, we're not cult leaders. We are just cult members like the rest of you. Find ladies and gentlemen listening, and that is our way to connect with our people. That is our way to get a collective mindset of where everybody's at opinions get thrown, new conspiracies get uncovered and unlocked.
Speaker 3: It's a blast.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, as long as you're not one of those people that thinks we're an OP or a shill.
Speaker 1: Oh right, right, right right, I forgot yeah, because we're totally a part of it.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you would even suggest somebody to join our patreon. That's such an operative.
Speaker 1: Move, dude. Somebody even gave a shit about the hand gest should we do at the end with the open up the third eye, because like that's a symbol of the Illuminati, that's the six six six, that's showing that you you are willing to do the bidding of the Illuminati and blah blah blah. But it's like it's supposed to be an eye with eyelashes. That's really that's really the symbol. Yeah. Yeah, And again, if somebody listens to our show for more than like thirty minutes and it gets a feel for who we are, it's like, yeah, no that for us to get called part of the OPS is fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: I mean, and also, we have a resonant Christian, so obviously we're not satanic.
Speaker 1: Oh right, right right? I mean, but who knows. I that's a part of the shill, right, because I mean, oh yeah, it's all a part of it. It's all a part of the bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're basically Mel Gibson now, Jacob.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm racist ass, Melly Gibson. I love me Gibs. I love his movies. I do. But like I'm telling you, I'm we are just I'm humbled. I'm humbled to be getting insulted in such ways like ah, this is God is great.
Speaker 2: It's actually to be grouped in those names like that.
Speaker 1: In our community. It really is. Dude. Oh yeah, dude, be put up on the same pedestal as Alex Jones and Mel Gibson. Come on, that's awesome. I'm actually humbled. I think we are nowhere near that class. But like, thank you, random person for thinking so much of us, Like that's that is truly amazing. Faces. Yeah, stop, you're making me blush bro a little bit.
Speaker 2: Like damn, dude, I already have the guyliner. Now you're giving me blush.
Speaker 1: Dude, what's going on? I love it?
Speaker 2: So anyway, let's get back to it every celebrity who has endorsed Kamala up to this point. Now this was updated November first, so just like two days ago. So the first name of the list Beyonce, which she's always blue, no matter who, no matter what. Anyway, right, yeah, that was kind of understood. Then you have Bad Bunny, which, okay, all right, you know, I'm gonna be honest, whenever he showed up and he was wrestling in the WWE for SummerSlam or WrestleMania, I was like, why the fuck is this guy here?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, I'm gonna all right, I'm gonna go through this list and keep my opinions to myself until we get to one that I feel differently, But like, all right, if there's a person out there who's political opinions realistically, their their opinion about who should be running the free world is being decided by the need of Beyonce or Bad Bunny. Yeah, it's like, all right, a right, hold on, that's whose opinion you're listening to for who should run the world. Yeah, essentially, well, all right, so all right, let's get let's let's hear what else Bad Bunny totally is Kamala.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well it's funny. I didn't. I actually didn't watch the whole Tony Hinchcliff thing whenever he got up on stage. I haven't seen that yet too. I would love to. Maybe we'll do that for the live like the pregame.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was gonna watch it right now. I'll pull it up. It's only like twelve minutes and it's beautiful. But anyway, maybe towards the end, Maybe towards the end will do that.
Speaker 2: But I guess he called Tony Hinchcliff called Puerto Rico a floating island of garbage. Yeah, and so now you have Puerto Rican bad Bunny saying uh bad bunny. Reshares Kamala Harris video on Instagram outlining her policy to uplift Puerto Ricans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't get me wrong, that's a Tony thing, not a Trump thing.
Speaker 3: Trump has never talked shit about Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, Tony Hinchcliff has always been one to throw all of the shade. He literally made a joke about carving watermelons with a black guy in the same speech at the same podium. So it's like, understand he is a professional roaster. He no one does personal insults better than him. That's why he was invited to be a comedian.
Speaker 2: He's a shock Canadian. Yeah, he's a Shotganaw comedian for sure.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 2: I think he's great, and it's all like.
Speaker 1: He doesn't mean.
Speaker 2: I think that comedians should always get a pass for literally I'll say it, I think everything they should get a pass for. On some real shit. You're going to a fucking comedian, dude, it's like, yeah, that's like the King getting upset at a jester because his joke went too far or something.
Speaker 1: You know, this is why the gestures were allowed to say literally anything, even to the King, because someone fucking had to someone had to be the one to frame it in a way that the King.
Speaker 3: Needed to hear those words.
Speaker 1: Okay, Tony Hinchcliffe is that guy. And there are some other professional comedians that are like those people. For example, Dave Chappelle. Now Dave Chappelle roasting Donald Trump. We need that because someone has to do it, and no one can do it better than Dave Chappelle and what his job.
Speaker 2: Is, and it would still be in good taste. I would still laugh. If you're if whatever you want to call Trump, it's in good taste. It's comedy.
Speaker 1: It's comedy. Even if it's in poor taste and he calls him the worst things ever, it's a It is comedy. Still supposed to take it at that. Now, now the argument being, should Tony Hinchcliffe have been invited to do that at a Trump rally? Should he have maybe gone with a more uh dry bar style comedy, clean comedy person should've done that? Okay, maybe we could have that talk. But you know, I'm also I don't think anybody there was mad at it. They were shocked by it. But then that's kind of the point. That is the point.
Speaker 2: Right then you got Jennifer Lopez, who was snuggling up next to Diddy not that long ago, who was also voting for Kamala Harris. It says j Loo took the stage in Las Vegas on Thursday night to give her full throated support. That's kind of reparted like that, full throated support.
Speaker 1: Alinas Selina's a kid anything forty Selinas I had. I love that movie.
Speaker 2: It's one of my favorites. It was referencing Hingecliffe's comments about Puerto Rico. She said it wasn't just Puerto Ricans that were offended that day, It was every Latino in this country. It was humanity and anyone of decent character.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, whoa whoa, whoa whoa paus pause?
Speaker 1: How in the fuck did all of Latin America get roped into one island? Who most of y'all don't claim most of Latin America hates Puerto Ricans.
Speaker 3: Like, let's just be straight up here, and like for.
Speaker 1: A Mexican to get offended or a Dominican or an El Salvadorian to get offended at the Puerto Rican joke, I guarantee the l Salvadorians laughed.
Speaker 3: I promise the Hondurans laughed.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, Mexicans laugh. Do Mexicans laugh at everything?
Speaker 1: And you know what, I know some Puerto Rican, buddy, some of them got pissed at that joke. Some of them absolutely did. Some of them laughed. I know some that absolutely laughed at that. And there's a reason why they left the island and never want to go back, because paying like twelve dollars for a gallon of milk is bullshit. Yeah, dude, you know what, pull the fucking pineapple out of your ass, Dude, have a fucking laugh for once. Dude.
Speaker 2: That's the way I look at it. But you know what is funny, though, is that as talented and as hot and as beautiful, as just perfect of a woman that j Lo is. Honestly, that was like my dream wife for the longest time, as amazing as she is, fucking Batman left you for a reason, dude.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gonna be honest. As far as like Latin Queen's, Shakira has always got it locked in for me.
Speaker 2: Dude, Shakira's I have no issue against Shakira.
Speaker 1: It's four languages, she like has studied at like multiple universities. She's like, oh yeah, I did not the Shakira's got the whole thing going on.
Speaker 3: I get that she's not endorsing Kamala issue.
Speaker 2: I hope not. Let's read down the list. Madonna is the next name on this list, which, okay, all right, I would actually take Trump less serious if Madonna was on his side, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: If Madonna was on Trump's side, I'd be concerned.
Speaker 2: Katie Holmes is the next name on the list who is also in support of Kamala. Gracie Abrams, interesting musician performing at this week's rally at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. Abrams told the crowd, for many of us here on stage and in this crowd tonight, this is either the first or second time that we've had the privilege of voting in a presidential election. As we know, we've inherited a world that is struggling. Is it's easy to feel disconnected and disillusioned. Between the advent of social media and our childhoods and COVID and relentlessly targeted disinformation, We've been through some things.
Speaker 1: It's easy to be discouraged, but we know better.
Speaker 2: We know that unless we vote and keep our democracy intact, there is nothing we will be able to do to fix it when it is our turn. So she's full on Democrat talking points.
Speaker 1: All right, Uh, okay, sure. The next one, I don't know who you are, but all right, cool.
Speaker 2: I'm not too familiar with her either. Next one's glow rilla.
Speaker 1: Glow rilla. Yeah, okay, I could see that being a Kamala supporter. Then you got Kelly Rowland. I'm not surprised by Eminem, to be honest with you. Eminem is kind of rolling in money right now. He just got like another Life Sin deal with Fortnite. He's got a character out right now, him, I, Spice, and Snoop Dogg. They just all did a huge collab for Fortnite right now. So for the next few months they're gonna just be making money hand over fists. So of course he's gonna go for the left because that's what he has done traditionally.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure the campaign funds are handsomely paying Eminem to get up there and speak on stage in Detroit as well.
Speaker 1: I'm sure of it.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm encouraging everybody to get out and vote please. I also think that people shouldn't be afraid to express their opinions. And I don't think anyone wants an America where people are worried about retribution of what people will do if you make your opinion known. I think Vice President Harris supports a future for this country where these freedoms and many others will be protected and upheld. First of all, Eminem slim, fucking slim. I want to say something else, but anyway he's talking about he's worried that people are worried about retribution of what people will do if you make your opinion known.
Speaker 1: So that is a very being encroached.
Speaker 2: Okay, you think that you're supporting the party that supports the First Amendment, That's that's kind of funny, considering free speech was the thing that the conservatives and conspiracy theories were. You know, that's something that was taken away from us. It wasn't taken away from Democrats.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. And let's also keep in mind that one of the candidates, Kamala, is talking about removing certain social media platforms and restricting information to American citizens. The other candidate wants to not only deregulate the freedom of speech, but went as far as to start his own social media platform because he was being censored so hard. How about that? And then elon the dude who literally bought a social media platform just to not be silenced. Now, yes, maybe he deletes people on his own. That's I can't say he's a perfect gentleman. But listen, listen as far as who's regulating free speech, one side absolutely has Project Mockingberg going on, and the other side is actually trying to just say everything.
Speaker 2: So all right, well, that's eminem for you. He's never been super bright. I mean, he's a great rapper, great lyricist if you will.
Speaker 1: But Smith, I'll give him that.
Speaker 2: And in some very kind words that were shared about Lebron James as far as shutting up and dribbling, just just keep on writing about Stan. Okay, that's all you need to do. Just keep writing about Stan and go back to being slim, shady and all that fun jazz anyway and moving on. The next one is already in a grande, which I got it. I'm not surprised one bit.
Speaker 3: I can't see here as anything other than the little character on Victorious.
Speaker 1: From this, she just.
Speaker 2: Reminds me of just a little teenage girl, no matter how old she gets, you just this reminds me of a little like thirteen year old.
Speaker 1: There's so many people, Oh my gosh, she's so hot, dude, Oh she's so sexy. No she's not. She's a kid fifteen. Yeah. Yeah, it's not not a good look. Like she's pretty, I'll give you that, But like, I don't see her as some sort of a sexualized figure in my mind. Sorry, whatever, it just doesn't do it for me. Whenever she's singing about how she keeps like her her snatch all. You know, I keep it squeaky. I'm like, cause you're fucking twelve, of course it is right now, I'm not going to negate her like vocal talent and all that. But like, they keep trying to over sexualize people who look younger. Look at Ice Spice, how she's fifteen. Oh I don't even know she's an adult, but she looks fifteen and she's a complete industry plant, right right.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the same thing with Tom Holland Spider Man, Like he's actually a lot older than what he looks.
Speaker 1: Right, but they keep him in because he looks like a young man and that's the can get more more time out of his character. But he also always looks like he has a frog in his mouth.
Speaker 2: But whatever, I like him personally, but yeah, he does have that one He does have that one trait that like he's gonna he's gonna stay looking young.
Speaker 1: For a while, like uh together still or yeah, had a whole Yeah, yeah, I'm pretty sure, which I'm pretty stoked about. I love Dandia too.
Speaker 3: She's another one that looks way too young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, she's like a hundred pounds dude, not even probably they keep trying to make her look Oh, she's so hot. No, I mean, yeah, she's gorgeous, I'll give you that, But he's like pretty, she's she's not something that I feel like could ever be hyper sexualized without it looking like a fifteen year old dude.
Speaker 3: It's it's same with Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I don't get it either. I believe that all of that has been strategically done for the past few years on purpose.
Speaker 2: Now, going the opposite end of looking young, we're going to talk about Bruce Springsteen and uh. Bruce spring And endorsed the Harris Waltz ticket with a video posted an Instagram in October, and he says, perhaps not since the Civil War has this great country felt as politically, spiritually, and emotionally divided as it does at this moment. It doesn't have to be this way, he says. Now everybody sees things different, and I respect your choice as a fellow citizen, but like you, I've only got one vote, and it's one of the most precious possessions that I have. That's why on November fifth, I'll be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Well, Bruce, thank you for letting me know that, you know, kind of I could have guessed, but thank you for letting me know that you are on that side. Just very uninformed, very high minded. All right, fair enough.
Speaker 2: How about one of the Sanderson sisters, Sarah Jessica Parker, which, by the way, at that Renfest, dude, the Sanderson sisters were there one of the best like renditions I've ever seen ever, Like every single one of them looked identical to like Sarah Jessica Parker and fucking you know, the whole crew. But anyway, Sara Jessica Parker, who I actually alleged that is a man, says it says, listing no less than thirty one reasons in her caption The action or the Actress who gave us. Carrie Bradshaw posted on Instagram that she would be voting for Harris Waltz ticket with an abundance of joy, optimism and pride. There goes that joy word whenever we're connecting it to Kamala, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no doubt and uh again, I'm not really shocked by her, to be honest with you. Pretty much any of the cast of hocus Pocus. I remember, I told you I just recently rewatched that twenty five year Halloween bash for hocus Pocus, and the entire thing was just a giant LGBTQ Pride assembly which had a few things to do with hocus Pocus and everything else to do with just Pride month shit in October that has been now associated with that party. Everybody associated with that movie, like, yeah, sure, they absolutely all of them probably endorse Kamala. I believe it.
Speaker 2: Eh, yeah, I mean, I don't know. I'm not gonna go there, but I personally love hocus Pocus. I think the second one. I have the opinion that I guess is it's in the smaller portion of people that believe that the second one is better than the first one. I get it, people like nostalgia. I just personally thought the second one was better.
Speaker 1: It's a small minority I think that second one was better. But I mean, you're holding strong.
Speaker 2: I'm gona hold it down. I'm gonna hold it down that and I hope that.
Speaker 1: The third one comes up.
Speaker 3: Our satanic references in the second one, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Which I think plays into the whole witchcraft thing that they're trying to push it. It makes more sense to go that way.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the Netflix show Sabrina the Teenage Witch?
Speaker 1: No? Oh, dude, you want to talk darker cult and like pure Satan will Lucifer worship and like the witchcraft is it is a wild show. I don't. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: It's always they always link witchcraft and satanic stuff together, and I hate that. I know that there there is a group of people that are are with that, and I know that most people who think of witchcraft assume that it's satanic, because I'm not gonna say that there isn't.
Speaker 1: But that's it's It's like, I don't, it's that's not what it's all about. I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean not to me anyway.
Speaker 1: I know, and we've had this talk so many times, dude, It's not about it's not about what the people use it for now with intent of dot dot dot. It's where that source is being derived from. And there's so many of them that do openly proclaim that it comes from satanic sources. That's that is what they proclaim.
Speaker 2: I actually saw somebody wearing a shirt that said, uh, what was it? Salem wasn't about killing the witches. It was about silencing women, and I was like, that's an interesting take.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except they ca jowles Corey a guy for having a bad memory and they crushed him with stones, So that it's it's people take things and they take it out of context and they misconstrue it to mean dot dot dot, and it's like, no, you're missing the point.
Speaker 3: The Salem witch trials, it was.
Speaker 2: Some full on under his eye shit. Come on, there was.
Speaker 1: A combination of things going on. Brother, That's we've covered that. We don't have to get into that right now. I do believe that it was done incorrectly and that people were murdered that should not have been. But does that mean that there was no witchcraft going on in the city. No, does that mean that we needed a priest to murder the witches? Also? Know it complicated? You know what I mean? Right right?
Speaker 2: Anyway, the next person on this list is Usher.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was Usher.
Speaker 1: Maybe it wasn't. John Legend. I need to find that video.
Speaker 2: But anyway, it says Although an edited clip of some of his September appearance on the View made it seem like the R and B singer wasn't endorsing anyone. Okay, so it was usher then whenever he said, oh yeah, I'm not gonna vote or anything, he actually did announce his intention to vote for Harris during that interview. In the full video, he goes, you're supporting Kamala Harris in this election?
Speaker 1: I understand. He goes, yes.
Speaker 2: But in case there was any remaining doubt, he also performed at a Harris Waltz campaign in Atlanta on October the nineteenth.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, then, Er sure himself is absolutely about that Kamala life. Yeah. The next one is Christine Baranski. You know this name? I do not. All right, we're gonna move past that one. Julia Roberts of course. Yeah, shocker, fucking Tinkerbell had to go vote for Kamala. Dude. Fucking old old pretty woman.
Speaker 2: Meryl Streep obviously shocker. Tracy Ellis Ross, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know who that is? Okay? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh what movie was she in that? I know she's in a it's this face right here. You would know if you saw her. Oh, she was in Blackish. If you ever seen that show, I have not. Okay, Anyway, she goes the idea of leading with joy and kindness has always been in my DNA, And I'm here both for the seriousness of this election, but the joy with which it is being handled it is stunning, she said at a Unite for America rally.
Speaker 1: What is all of this joy? Is that their campaign, like Obama's, was hope and change, their's is like joy and hope. What is this fucking easter? What's going on here?
Speaker 5: What? Like?
Speaker 3: I guess it's coming around Christmas time?
Speaker 1: So like people are gonna be putting those joy sounds or signs out in their yards and shit, and like is that are they trying to get a jump on Christmas? Maybe that might be Jesus.
Speaker 2: Then you got uh, Walter White himself, Brian Cranston, who's shocker, Kamala Harris, Chris Rock, Ben Stiller, Taylor Swift?
Speaker 1: Which bro? Can we all right? All right?
Speaker 3: The Trump Swift situation?
Speaker 1: Do you remember this? I don't think so. Oh no, apparently there was a whole thing between Trump and Taylor Swift because she made a comment and it like, all, apparently, I'm not a fuck we gotta find something about it. Hold on, I'm a search it. So apparently some shots were fired.
Speaker 2: Oh, Trump called her a childless cat lady.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, okay, and then yo, Trump damn near got the Swifties, mad like, and that would have been that would have been a wild move. The Swifties accounted for one percent of America's GDP last year, Like that, that was almost wild. Yeah, yeah, so you got t swift Stevie Nicks, Martha oh the White Witch.
Speaker 3: No, although again I could I guess I could have guessed that, but still.
Speaker 2: Martha Stewart, Oprah Winfrey, Megan, this dude, Martha is going full on kamalidy.
Speaker 1: No, she's a felon and she's voting for a cop.
Speaker 2: Well, it says. The original lifestyle influencer made a rare presidential endorsement at the twenty twenty four Retail Influencer CEO Forum, saying that she planned on voting for Harris because she wants a president who doesn't hate New York and doesn't hate democracy.
Speaker 1: You're voting for a cop. Holy shit, Martha, I thought you were a thug like that. You cut the ten toes down the whole time you were on the inside, never snitched once, and you're voting for a da.
Speaker 2: I never, I never, By the way, I've never still to this day, never been a Martha Stewart fan. And also I questioned Snoop Dogg all the time, just throwing that out there.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, all right, let me ask you why I.
Speaker 2: Think he's a fucking industry plant personally.
Speaker 3: No, he's been in the industry for way too long to be a plant.
Speaker 1: Dude. You don't get that far, bro, You're not a sixty something year old rapper appearing literally everywhere by not playing with the rules. Bro, you know that. Yeah, but that was his thing. He dropped a couple of albums and then just got featured in everybody's shit. Like there was a good stint where he didn't drop new music. He just kind of like every now and then would like do a little thing. He claimed that he left the gang life and he was just doing it. I'm not saying that he wasn't in cahoots. I'm not saying he wasn't at a Diddy party. I'm not saying any of that, But I'm saying that, like he also came up and he is around the same time of Like, well, to be honest with you, Diddy and him were coming up at the same time on different coasts. Snoop was on the west coast side of that battle, and Diddy was on the east coast. So I don't know, man, I don't know. I know a lot of people say that he probably is a part of it all, and I think he might be.
Speaker 3: He probably is, but I don't know about industry plant.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't buy his whole. I don't buy the whole gig bro I really like that's that's I don't I don't get it because.
Speaker 1: He's like universally loved. He's like Willie Nelson almost. He's the old Stutner guy that comes to the party. But that's what I don't trust about it. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The next person on this list, Jamie Lee Curtis most notably most notably known for having a we wi and a I was trying to look for like a like a word that is anyway. Yeah, she has a dick and a vagina.
Speaker 1: Uh localisms, But I mean, you know, depends on how graphic you want to get. Whu ha. Some people might call it. John Legend also on this on this list, so I wasn't wrong. They both kind of supported legend. That's what I'm saying him and Christy Tigan. I could absolutely see both being on the Kamala board.
Speaker 2: Cardi B, which I'm gonna be can't stand fucking Cardi B. Dude, that bullshit that she does, Spike very annoying, right, Spike Lee, Charlie XCX.
Speaker 1: And can we also acknowledge that Cardi B used to drug men and steal from them and acknowledge that openly multiple times?
Speaker 3: Proud That is a felony on so many levels.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, nobody's nobody's doing shit about that at all.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's a shocker, Kathy Griffin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's been pretty liberal for a long time. Well, let's not forget that that Trump head that she was holding that was sawed off.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I did forget about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so of course she's not voting Trump.
Speaker 3: Which also, is she even a comedian, Mike.
Speaker 1: I keep hearing some people say, well, she's a comic and that was a joke, Like, I've never seen her fucking stack. She was in the nineties.
Speaker 2: It was in the nineties she was more famous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like was it? Have you ever seen her stand up?
Speaker 2: Like she came up with Seinfeld and people like that.
Speaker 3: Oh god, she gave us Seinfeld.
Speaker 2: Like her and Seinfeld they were coming up at the same time.
Speaker 1: Oh god, fuck her. Then, man, I hate that show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, actually she made an appearance on Seinfeld.
Speaker 1: Actually, I mean I believe that that's not my.
Speaker 3: Brand of comedy. It's it's really just pointless.
Speaker 2: Then you got a John Cryer from Two and a Half Men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 2: He goes, we have ninety days, President Harris, let's do this, calm down, Duckie, George Clooney and oh and then there's barbarustrackhead.
Speaker 1: Oh, George Clooney, the one that said there's not going to be a president Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that guy.
Speaker 1: That guy. Yeah, you hate to see it. Bob streisand's maybe her her appearance.
Speaker 2: Wanda Sykes little nas X. I'm not surprised.
Speaker 1: I keep forgetting that he's a person.
Speaker 3: That's okay, Yeah, of course he's.
Speaker 2: His profile picture is he's the Pink Ranger.
Speaker 3: So is he We're in a thong.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It just looks like the Pink Ranger helmet. Oh well, look at him trying to go more g rated after his whole satanic blood sneaker didn't do well.
Speaker 2: And oh I am that I am not shocked. Well, first off, share I'm not shocked about that. But then you get to fucking Mark Ruffalo, the incredible goddamn Hulk is going kamala. He goes, Trump is too old and of terrible personal character to be president.
Speaker 1: That's funny because interesting, I think that the guy that you voted for last time was three years fucking older than Trump.
Speaker 3: Which means that when you voted for him, he was the age Trump is now.
Speaker 1: So like, just so we're all clear, you already endorse a senile old fuck once upon a time, mister.
Speaker 2: Ruffalo a fucking incredible dunce over here, dude, but he says, a great actor, but he's fucking stupid, man, Dude, I just can't but he says, he uh uh uh, he just can't be trusted or relied on, and he is always falling asleep on the job.
Speaker 1: Bro, I know you ain't talking about that with our boy Sleepy Joe in office.
Speaker 2: He said, holy shit, he said, we need a young president who isn't who isn't a convicted criminal to be president. How did the Republicans not see this?
Speaker 1: A person who should be a convicted criminal just off of what they did as a da Okay, mister Ruffalo, I have a question for you, the balls, Where do you find them? Where do you find the balls to call Trump a guy sleeping on the job when you endorsed sleepy Joe Biden? This is this is fucking comedy. Goal.
Speaker 2: Also the same guy who did a whole commercial back in twenty sixteen whenever he was endorsing Hillary Clinton. Yeah, the whole all the superheroes got together. Remember that it was Ironman, it was Mark Ruffalo, fucking Captain America was doing it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of them. They kept saying Donald Trump was a racist and then like he kept proving he wasn't. He might be an asshole, but he's not a racist, Like you know what I mean these types of things.
Speaker 2: Uh, then you got Olivia Rodrigo. I'm not gonna lie, dude. I think that they get all of these like tweens artists that uh because they know that the the amount of pool that they're gonna have on the ute, you know what I mean, on the on the younger generation, your Taylor Swift's, the Olivia Rodrigos and names like that that are that are really like you want to talk about influence, like that's max amount of influence. If you see that your childhood hero is voting for one person, it's like, well, I used to think that she, you know, Kamala Harris, Like, wasn't you know, really like a good person to really follow my my My parents don't like her, they're not voting for her, but they're wrong because my favorite artist says that Kamala Harris is the right one. And I mean, let's be honest. I like Olivia Rodrigo more than I like my parents. I like Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I want to be in that crew. And that's really what this is. It's a cult. Everybody wants to be accepted into this popular cult. Everybody wants to sit at the popular table, and it's like, do you not have a mind of your own?
Speaker 1: Do you? Can you not think for your own for once? So I like Olivia Rodrigo as far as an artist goes. I like her music a lot. I love her, for sure, She's incredibly talented. Most of these people I love like But as far as their tweens, yeah, yeah for sure. But to your point about the tweens being used, all right, and now, as you talked about j Lo this all right, I wish you could remember the name of this fucking movie. So long story short, Jaylo is getting married to this dude or they fall in love, and his mom is like a control freak who at one point like had a talk show and lost her mind on this one guest. And here's the premise of it. And why this is so crazy that we mentioned Jyalo earlier, it must have jogged this memory. So this woman has had a successful like news anchor talk show type of job for years and years and years, and she has this new guest come on her show. She goes out letting they just told her that her show's about to be canceled, right Like, the audience doesn't care what she has to say about it anymore. They want somebody new or younger, whatever. And she has this musical talent. Come on, who is this girl who's just some little pop star who's wearing basically pasties and nothing else. And she does a whole performance on this morning talk show and then she comes and sits down, and the mom kind of loses her mind, is like, do you understand that you're the next generation's talking point? Like they are gonna pay attention to what you find to be important, and because of that, they'll number never understand how critical women's suffrage is, or Roe versus Wade, And then the artist is like, oh, I don't believe in boxing as a sport. It's much too by hel like she thought Roe versus Way was a famous boxing match or something, and the mom lost her mind, like attack this kid, this young girl.
Speaker 3: But beside the point, beside the point, are.
Speaker 1: You talking about Monster in Law?
Speaker 3: Monster in Law?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: The opening scene of that is literally this.
Speaker 1: It's getting to a point to where the talking heads aren't being.
Speaker 3: Listened to anymore.
Speaker 1: The the the old cats right that, Yeah, you got Tucker Carlson. That's still speaking to a certain audience, but as far as what the left is trying to get, nobody is listening to CNN. They may listen to a celebrity endorsement. And then you go to Olivia Rodrigo, who was like what in high school for the last election. I don't know, I actually don't know how old she is, but I thought she was like in an early twenties. But like it's that, why who in the fuck gives a shit about the opinion of a just out of high schoolers viewpoints on this election.
Speaker 2: What well, if you need somebody older to look up to, then look no further than Melinda Gates. Sir, that's all that's more of an elder statesman. There may or may not be Robin Williams.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're j'rey still out on that fill out. She goes, there's so much riding on the election in November. We need a leader who will stand up for reproductive freedom, a leader who understands that supporting caregivers leads to a healthier families and a stronger economy. And she goes on, I don't even feel like reading the rest of that.
Speaker 1: Bulls Reproductive freedom lives means to stronger families. So what she means by that as abortions and somehow that leads to stronger families. And let's also keep in mind that what Trump did was take it from the federal level and put it into the state's hands, meaning that women's voices are now being heard from louder platforms in a more localized way. And if the state you're living in doesn't allow to do a procedure that you want, you have the freedom to transfer from state to state, to do whatever the fuck you want. It's crazy. It is pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: But also, I mean, look, if we do a good job on vaccines, the population of people will reduce ten percent.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's real life. That's Melinda Gates's ex husband. Okay, let's just put that out in the open there. So yeah, yeah, they're either divorced or they're separated. Oh okay, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 2: Because he uh, because of his involvement in UH with Epstein.
Speaker 1: That's whenever all that shit came home. Oh my bad, Melinda, you weren't a part of it.
Speaker 3: You had no idea, Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Right right, yeah, and we know you're on that fucking lily to express there, Melinda, come on now, right like you ain't had no weird little fantasies that you lived out on that island. My fucking ass, Melinda, calm down. We know that you're on the list right alongside your husband.
Speaker 2: Now, let's look at the celebrities that are endorsing Trump. So this should be a pretty interesting list. I'm gonna name the names that I'm aware of. Little Pump, I don't know who the fuck that is. Will Pump is backing Trump, little pump. Then you got the Halkster. Obviously that was a fun one. Yeah, uh, Harrick Harrison. Butker he was the or he is the Chiefs kicker. Dana White, Dana fucking White. How about Lowayne, little Weezy Sun. Let's go, dude, we need New Orleans on our back.
Speaker 1: Dude. Hey, he said multiple times that he is actually backing Trump, and if for nothing else, it's for the tax cuts, because your boy has stacks on stacks these days and he wants to keep it that way.
Speaker 2: Well, lo Wayne came out and said, I want to thank President Trump for recognizing that I have so much more to give my family, my art, and my community.
Speaker 1: That's nice. There you go.
Speaker 2: Kodak Kodak Black, Yeah, dude, Kodak Black, Kodak Black, he said at a September concert, he encouraged his fans to vote for Trump.
Speaker 1: I do not like Kodak Black's music, but okay, he literally let out a whole racist thing against Trump that you remember that video we played.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he now supports Trump.
Speaker 1: Wow, he's deemed Trump dude. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, no, no, no, no, no, no. Kodak Black was pardoned by Trump. Oh really, He was pardoned by Trump in twenty twenty one and has since endorsed Trump for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Did you fucking go? Okay?
Speaker 2: Then you have Jim Caviezl from Sound of Freedom obviously Sound of.
Speaker 1: Freedom from the Passion of the Christ. He's a very accomplished actor and he's very pro Trump.
Speaker 2: How about Joe Exotic.
Speaker 1: Joe Exotic is absolutely trying to support Trump. But also we just talked to some people at Brohemi and Grove that tried having him, like having a show with him. Yeah, he's trying to charge people one thousand dollars to his commissary to go on these a lot of performances like through a phone and all. It's fucking ridiculous. I'm good, good, And see we're not sellouts because we don't pay people to come onto our show either. No.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Next one is Mel Gibson, which we know, doctor Phil Uh doctor Phil Dude? Okay?
Speaker 2: Danica Patrick okay, cool cool, Rob.
Speaker 1: Schneider who I love love Rob Schneider, my homeboy, Brett Farv Brett Favre in the house.
Speaker 2: Dennis Quaid, who is one of the best. Uh, James Woods.
Speaker 1: James Woods is typically a very conservative person in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jason Alden, Yeah, John Voight, Oh.
Speaker 3: Shit, that's a ANGELI and Joe's daddy.
Speaker 1: Oh is it? Yeah? I didn't know that. Kelsey Grammer from Fraser Okay.
Speaker 2: Uh, Kevin Sorbo, I'm not aware of him.
Speaker 1: If there was a picture, I probably know it. Michael Rappaport, Yeah, could have guessed that one. Oh what did he say right here?
Speaker 2: During a November twenty twenty three episode of I Am Rapaport podcast, the actor said that he would vote for Trump if Biden didn't get the Israel Hamas situation under control, and then in quotes, it says, if it comes to pig dick Donald Trump and smoking Joe Biden, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm voting for pig dick Donald Trump on the is on the table.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, I'm sorry pig dick.
Speaker 1: That's what it says, pig dick. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just I don't understand, like pigs Dick's are like a corkscrew, So like, is there a is there a thing here? Is there a political joke? And I'm unaware of that. Trump's got like a curly cue dick or something he goes, I'll still call him a slob dick, Donald Trump, a pig dick Donald Trump and all that. But what we need is to get this whole fucking situation under control. I mean, I'm not mad if it's just insults for the sake of insults, but like, if there is some sort of a weird undertone there that we were unaware of, I personally want to know, Like, is there some sort of Internet Laura saying that Donald Trump has like a corkscrew dick or some shit. Oh this guy is Michael rappid Board.
Speaker 2: Oh oh no, no, I actually hate him. I don't like him at all.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's a stand up comic. He's fucking annoying, but he's hilarious too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of him. The next one is kid Rock obviously, he's all the content. Randy Quaid, which I love from uh National Lampoon, right, yep, yep, Roseanne obviously. Ted Nugent, who is a uh he's a third cousin to me, actually.
Speaker 1: The Nuge, the Nuge dude, Yeah, oh dude, Yeah, No, he's absolutely conservative. He's been that way for forever.
Speaker 2: Kanye obviously oh, ye's it's himself.
Speaker 1: That's it so far. So yeah, I'd say it's a pretty solid list of names. That's I'm not gonna lie. I forgot about Kodak Black being pardoned by Trump. That was a that was a bit of a wild card. I forgot about Lil Wayne too. I mean I I remember it once his name was read, but like, yeah, that's another one. That's a that's a good uh. That's a good drawl for a certain for certain people that are listening to Wow. Oh yeah, I dude, I want to say out loud, but you know what I mean. I actually love low Wayne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I love loll Wayne too, even though I question his upbringing.
Speaker 1: I'm not a huge fan of the whole story about him being like from the hood like he was from Algiers.
Speaker 3: It wasn't it wasn't rough, but it wasn't country club.
Speaker 1: Wellbs.
Speaker 2: He said that whenever he was younger, his daddy raped him and he loved it.
Speaker 1: We've talked about that before. I still haven't found those videos.
Speaker 2: But he'll show to you, like, yeah, I'll show it to you.
Speaker 1: It's fucked up, man, I mean, especially if that was something he was brought up around like you know what I mean, he was like groomed to like it and shit.
Speaker 2: Like, no, I don't know if it's his actual dad or if it was Birdman is I don't think Birdman is his actual real dad though.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, his real dad is Dwayne Carter of the Second. He's Dwayne Carter the third And uh, actually, I'm sorry, he's a junior. Excuse me, he's a junior. And when he finally like made it big and started going on talk shows, when he finally like denounced his dad and said basically like you're dead to me, like I don't need you for shit anymore.
Speaker 3: It was it was really fucked up. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: It's like how much of that was repressed shit?
Speaker 1: How much of that was like brought up to like boost the boost the.
Speaker 3: Hive mind around it all. How much of it was real shit.
Speaker 1: That came out?
Speaker 2: It was in the same video whenever he was talking about whenever he was young and like a couple of the people that he looked up to, he was at this party or something like that, and he goes, this is something I'll never forget they told me or they said, hey, whatever your name is, it was a chick come over here and suck Lil Wayne's little dick, and he was like young young talking about yeah. But anyway, So moving on, how would Harris and Trump do in power? This is by the Big Black Cock, also known as BBC. So they get into inflation.
Speaker 1: Notthing we're controlled up. Sorry, our sponsors may not like the things you're saying. Oh whatever, So you got inflation the thing that so keep in mind it is BBC, so it's going to be seen through those eyes. Very progressive, it says. Harris has said that her day one priority would be to try to reduce food and housing costs for working families. She promises to ban price gouging on groceries, help first time home buyers, increase housing supply, and raise the minimum wage. Inflation soared under the Biden presidency, as it did in many Western countries, partly due to post COVID supply issues and the Ukraine War. It has fallen since though then you got Trump, what they say, has promised to end inflation and make America affordable again and when asked, and when asked, he says drilling for oil will lower energy cost He has promised to deliver lower interest rates rates something that the president does not control, and he says deporting undocumented immigrants will ease pressure on housing. Economists warn that his vowe to impose higher tax on imports could push up prices. They say, okay, okay, okay, all right, all right, okay, now, okay, all right, talking about it lowering the prices of things, and has submitted.
Speaker 3: No kind of plan in order to do so.
Speaker 1: She talks about Trump for not having a plan, even though she actually doesn't either. There's no substance, there's just things. She there's a checklist. Okay, that's about what she's got. Meanwhile, Trump is saying that if we drill local and we lower fuel costs, that will lower the price of everything in the stores because it takes less cost of fuel to transport the goods from point A to point B. That's how math works. And on top of that, he's going to lower interest rates. They're saying the president doesn't have any authority to do that.
Speaker 3: That's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: But you know the president can also pass mandates that banks aren't allowed to charge but x amount over or x amount interest or they can't do business. Well, you can't do that, yeah, he actually could if he wanted, You really could the tariff thing that he's talking about, Yes, that could drive up prices in the in the short term. But we could also take reappropriated offshore money that America does have to offset those costs to the American public for the first six months to a year and be good.
Speaker 3: So but you know whatever, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, this is you're the more we read it, you're going to see how pro Kamala this whole thing is. So as far as taxes go, Harris wants to raise taxes on big businesses and Americans making four hundred grand a year, but she has also unveiled a number of measures that would ease the tax burden on families, including an expansion of child tax credits. She has broken with Biden over capital gains tax, supporting more or supporting a more moderate rise from twenty three point six to twenty eight percent compared with his forty four point six percent. Meanwhile, Trump proposes a number of tax cuts worth trillions of dollars, including an extension of his twenty seventeen cuts, which mostly helped the wealthy. He says that he will pay for them through higher growth and tariffs on imports. Analysts say both tax plans will add to the ballooning deficit, but trumps by more.
Speaker 3: In the short term.
Speaker 1: Yes, but again again, the whole thing is, so, let's say you tax all these big companies, right, you tax Walmart? Okay, you're you're gonna tax the fuck out of them because they're absolutely a fortune one hundred company in this country.
Speaker 3: Boom boom boom. So what do you think Walmart's gonna do?
Speaker 1: Do you think that the company is going to like, Okay, we're gonna pay our fair share because that's what we need to do, our ceo, our board of directors. They're gonna pay that out of their dividend. They're gonna take a million and millions, if not billions of dollars bath because it's their civic duty or zone it out. Do you think that they will lay off employees, put in more self checkouts, and hike up the prices on everything they sell in their stores maybe a few cents, maybe a dollar. They're gonna get that check offset.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to get their cheese. And by the way, it's funny you bring that up because there's an old video of Ronald Reagan talking about economics on this very situation, and so I'm gonna dot Reaganomics.
Speaker 1: I know people shit on it, but at the same time, if done correctly, it fucking works, right.
Speaker 2: So this is Reagan talking about it back in nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 1: Let's see what he has to say today.
Speaker 7: They're taking almost half of every dollar.
Speaker 1: Ear into the United States.
Speaker 7: Most people don't realize it because the taxes are hidden in the so called business taxes. You know, the politician that stands up and yells, oh, let's save the little man, let's tax business and everybody else are ready.
Speaker 1: They haven't figured.
Speaker 7: Out that every tax own business is just a part of the cost of production, and the customer winds up paying it when he buys the product.
Speaker 1: It's a hidden sales tax. There's one hundred and sixteen of them in the suit of clothes that each one of us is.
Speaker 2: We're going to have all right, now, let's hear what Kamala has to say speaking on that.
Speaker 8: Raise corporate taxes, and we're going to have to raise We're going to have to make sure that the biggest corporations and billionaires pay their fair share.
Speaker 1: That's just it.
Speaker 8: It's about paying their fair share. I am not mad and anyone for achieving success, but everyone should pay their fair share.
Speaker 1: And it is not okay.
Speaker 3: So with that Ford or any name, any auto.
Speaker 1: Manufacturer American made, you start taxing the fuck out of them. Do you think they're going to start paying more to the government or do you think they're going to increase the cost of cars and they're going to subsidize the human labor for robot labor Tesla bots twenty to thirty k apiece.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm just saying, how do they think this will work?
Speaker 1: When you raise taxes on businesses that the products or the goods or the services or everything else also doesn't go up in price.
Speaker 3: That's how we've got to this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know this is why if you don't learn from your history, you're doomed to repeat. It is because Reagan was literally preaching this to the American people in nineteen fucking seventy five. Literally, what is that? Almost fifty years ago? And here's Kamala saying, well, what we gotta do is raise the corporate taxes. We gotta, we gotta. They should be paying their fair share. And I'm not mad at anybody for making a dollar, but you're gonna pay your way, mister. It's like, dude, did you not listen to what fucking Reagan just said?
Speaker 1: Now, I understand that Reaganomics can also be taken advantage of, because when you get these tax cuts to the wealthy, they can and typically do, hoard that well for themselves. They don't pump it back into the into the economy, pump it back into America, so it doesn't stimulate things. I understand that people do take advantage, but the alternative is fucking us harder. So either we can level off in Platzau where we're at, which is not necessarily a good place, but it's better than trying to keep fueling that particular fire. But whatever, Right, Well.
Speaker 2: The next issue is abortion, it says Harris has made abortion right central to her campaign, and she continues to advocate for legislation that would enshrine reproductive rights world nationwide, whereas Trump has struggled to find a consistent message on abortion. Has he struggled or has he already implemented something that that was his opinion on it by giving it down to the states rather than him making a decision. I don't where is he finding where is he struggling to find a consistent message on it?
Speaker 1: I don't get it. What he said was it's not a federal matter, and he made it a local issue. Now every person, every American citizen living in their state has a better shot at letting their voice be heard. What he did was what the president should do, make a decision for what is best for the country. And he decided that it was best for the country if every state individually voted on this issue. How is this bad?
Speaker 2: Here's another funny one. Harris was tasked This is as far as immigration goes. Harris was tasked with tackling the root causes of the southern border crisis and helped raise billions of dollars of private money to make regional investments aimed at stemming the flow North. Record numbers of people cross from Mexico from Mexico at the end of twenty twenty three, but the numbers have fallen since to a four year low. In this campaign, she has toughened her stance and emphasized her experience as a prosecutor in California taking on human traffickers.
Speaker 1: She really took them on, did she the borders are that they later said she wasn't a borders are but then they wanted to claim that she was absolutely tough at the border, but then like she wasn't even really associated with the border.
Speaker 3: It was so strange how that narrative kept changing.
Speaker 2: Who never visited the border? The liberal media, Right, yeah, she never visited. She actually never visited the border, which is pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Somehow the immigration has plummeted. But we are finding more bodies in the desert now than we have ever before along our border because these people are just like dying of dehydration and shit, more now than ever before.
Speaker 3: So again, where are you getting these numbers?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't Yeah.
Speaker 2: Trump, on the other hand, has vowed to seal the border by completing the construction of a wall and increasing enforcement. He urged Republicans to ditch a hard line cross party immigration bill backed by Harris, but she says that she would revive that deal if she's elected. He also promised the biggest mass deportation of undocumented migrants in the United States history, and experts told the BBC that this would face legal challenges.
Speaker 1: I mean how.
Speaker 2: Because they said, right, right, right? Okay, Then there's foreign policy Harris has vowed to support Ukraine for as long as it takes okay, which okay, look depending everybody was supporting the Ukrainian side of this for a while, but now you look at the side with the.
Speaker 3: Warmongers, and it's really.
Speaker 1: Strange how a lot of money is getting sent there that we need in our country.
Speaker 2: But whatever, she has pledged if elected, to ensure that the US and not China wins the competition for the twenty first century. She has been a longtime advocate for a two state solution between the Israelis and Palestinians, and has called for an end of the war in Gazam. Meanwhile, Trump has an isolationist foreign policy and wants the US to disentangle itself from conflicts elsewhere in the world. He said that he would end the war in Ukraine in twenty four hours through a negotiated settlement with Russia, a move that Democrats say would embolden Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 1: Would embolden him, I don't think they understand what he means by that by in the war through a means of like making a deal happen. I don't think they think that he would like go begging putin to stop.
Speaker 3: That's not how that conversation would go.
Speaker 1: At all.
Speaker 2: And honestly, I only pulled up this article because most people are going to read this, most people like around the world, I mean probably BBC's probably one of the biggest news organizations around the world, right bro.
Speaker 1: And you know how I know that for a fact is because of what just happened with the North Korean trup You heard about that, the North Korean troops that just got sent to Ukraine. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they got fucking slaughtered right, all of them have been meat grinded through in curse. One of the survivors came out and was saying, like they basically were sent in. Half of them didn't even have functioning weapons, they didn't get any real training, they didn't get any food. They were just thrown into They were told they were gonna be kind of offset doing some supporting roles. They got thrown straight into the front lines and got wrecked like bad. And they're gonna go home. Whoever survives this shit, it's gonna go home in North Korea a fucking war hero. All of these things. But it's like, keep in mind, when Trump was in office, there was deals being made with North Korea. They were willing to come to the negotiation tables and talk. There was situations in Russia that were being understood and talked about. There were deals being made. There was a situation with China that they were getting tariffed, and all of these and people got mad about that, even though the Left has yet to pull back those tariffs, just throwing that out. They were so upset by it. How come they didn't repeal them whatever. Now you look at it right now, it's like, bro, he literally could make two phone calls and this whole situation's over. Yeah he could.
Speaker 2: It's and I think that's not what they want. I mean now it's the warmongerers want more war. That's where they make their money at. That's the military industrial complex that are backing people like that. I mean, yes, most people within the military are not backing Kamala, but as far as the military industrial complex that wins no matter who wins the war, of course, Yeah, that is now the side of the Democratic Party. And it wasn't always that way. The Democrats used to be all totally anti war, but now they're just like, fucking.
Speaker 1: Gimme some more war. Just dump it on my face. Give me that war, baby. Everybody forgets that, like the Democrats, the Liberals, that was the hippies, dude, Oh yeah, that was the Love, peace and rock and roll. That was the summer sixty nine, right, that was Woodstock. That was the Democratic Party for while there. That's the same ones that are saying that we need to gear up.
Speaker 2: And go to war with Iran and save Palestine, and then.
Speaker 1: We gotta we gotta get in there.
Speaker 3: We gotta fuck up Palestine, we gotta save Israel.
Speaker 1: But then also like maybe we need to fuck up Israel, depending on which politician you're talking to, because it's the Jews.
Speaker 3: We got to fucking help Ukraine. We must fuck Russia.
Speaker 1: We like it's like, wait, y'all, weren't y' all the ones that were like doing LSD and the tied I shirts and like, what wasn't that y'all just a yester decade ago.
Speaker 2: I think that the Republican Party and the Democratic Party have changed masks over the years because everything that the Democratic Party stands for is literally what the Republican Party was standing for probably fifteen twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: Like for the most I'll say a little further back. It went back to Nixon and LBJ. I was gonna say first heart swap happened, maybe when of our first happened. But I'm saying Bush like Bush nowadays would be considered a liberal, right, No, he would still be considered a conservative, but more of a centralist on that front. He The thing with Bushy, I mean he has back Kamala time president. You know what I'm saying. It's not like his presidency was a normal quote unquote presidency.
Speaker 3: We were in active open war on two fronts.
Speaker 1: It was so his whole thing was a wartime economy, keeping the public opinion up for the troops, and like that was his whole jam the whole time it was.
Speaker 3: It was different.
Speaker 2: I get it, I get it. But he has since back Kamala. Has he Georgie Junior?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's kind of shocking, But at the same time, it's Bush And a lot of people say that he's lost his mind, which is why he's kind of secluded himself and does all those paintings.
Speaker 2: Now, motherfucker lost his mind when he was president. Dude, You trying to say that he was in his right mind like he was in a kindergarten class like showing planes falling as nine to eleven was happening, and got the news and just kept going.
Speaker 1: You know, he he did his job well. And his job may have been to be just a legitimate puppet, but he did that well.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, he played his.
Speaker 1: Part well, right right. The next issue is climate. Harris, as a vice president, helped pass the Inflation Reduction Act, which has funneled hundreds of billions of dollars to renewable energy and electric vehicle tax credit and rebate programs. Let me say that again. Okay, she helped pass the Inflation Reduction Act and somehow that funneled billions of dollars to renewable energy and electric vehicle tax credit in rebate programs. Okay, I'm glad you reiterated, because I was gonna ask you.
Speaker 3: All right, one plus one still equals too, right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean as far as I'm aware.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I didn't think we had swapped realities for a second. How how did that go down? How did that conversation go? Slit it in there?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: How did this Inflation Reduction Act? Uh, somehow lead to electric cars getting money? You're reducing it income it, You're reducing inflation by giving away billions of dollars. You're reducing inflation by giving away billions? Tell me how that makes sense? Like, I understand. Remember when Obama was talking about does these stimulus packages? He was just releasing money to stimulate the economy, And like we had to have that conversation about how money works. How like printing more money makes the value of the money less and that's just how math works. Somehow we're still having that conversation with like a different flavor almost, it's still cool, aid, it's just a different color and a different flavor. But like, bro, what makes no sense?
Speaker 2: She has dropped her opposition to fracking though, because she was losing a lot of people by saying that she was against fracking. That's probably why, See what I'm saying, Like these people who are politicians, they go where the votes go, they say what the votes will lead them. These people, it's not her own opinion.
Speaker 1: No, there's no free thought, bro, They are so fucking fick goal. They are feeble minded. They have no actual policies whatsoever. They were all frackings bad for the environment, bit bit boop. Now all of a sudden they're so out of touch of reality. They're so out of touch with the everyday, average Joe, common person that they genuinely don't understand that most people don't want money since Ukraine. They like don't know that. They they haven't heard that these words put forward like that because they don't hear that from their ivory tower. They don't understan and how people don't want this to happen. They want the pipelines opened, they want fracking to happen. They want oil to be drilled from America. We do not want to import oil. They like don't know that. They're that fucking retarded. They're a little special. They're a little special.
Speaker 3: I'll touch ignorant if you will that as well.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Trump, while in the White House, rolled back hundreds of environmental protections, including limits on carbon dioxide emissions from power plants and vehicles. It says in this campaign, he has vowed to expand arctic drilling and attacked electric cars.
Speaker 1: I like the Arctic drilling idea. I'm for it.
Speaker 2: As far as healthcare goes, Harris has been part of a White House administration which has reduced prescription drug cost and capped insulin at thirty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Isn't that what Trump did? I about to say, I wait a minute, I mean that was a continuation of the stuff that Trump put in. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Trump, who has often vowed to dismantle the Affordable Care Act, has said that if elected he would he would only improve it without offering specifics. The Act has been instrumental in getting health insurance to millions more people. He has called for taxpayer funded fertility treatment, but that could be opposed by Republicans and Congress. Fertility treatment, the IVF thing. Oh, law and order, this should be good.
Speaker 1: Oh God, here we go. Let me before we even read it. I'm just gonna guess Trump's the fellon. Meanwhile, Harris was a DA she was a cop.
Speaker 2: Harris has tried to contrast her experience as a prosecutor with the fact that Trump has been convicted of a crime.
Speaker 3: Good God, so their unriginal bro.
Speaker 2: Trump has vowed to demolish drug cartels, crush violence, and rebuild democratic run cities that he says are overrun with crime.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know how you're gonna do all these things, but I like it.
Speaker 2: He said that he would use the military or National Guard a reserve force to tackle opponents that he calls the enemy within and radical left lunatics if they disrupt the election.
Speaker 1: You know, all right, people have uh, people have had this weird thing ever since Trump mentioned using the military for domestic issues. Okay, So does everybody know that the New York City National Guard actually is stationed in New York City And it's not uncommon for you to be going up and down the subway in New York City and see a dude in his fatigues with a plate carrier with a weapon on the subway with you. We're talking about a soldier, not a cop. Now, people may wonder, why why is this? Is it because of the riots? Is it because of Well, actually, if you look into it, it's because of nine to eleven. When nine to eleven happened, the local National Guard unit in Manhattan was mobilized and they never were taken down. Because it's still such a hotbed of potential terroristic activities, and because New York has so many things happen on any given week that the local cops, which again New York City Police departments like with thirty thousand strong or something insane, they're like a huge department, and they also need the aid of the National Guard. That's how many people live on that in that small vicinity. Okay, now we're talking about securing our entire southern border, and border patrol has had their hands tied for so long that they haven't been able to do a lot of what has been needed. And now they're getting in open gunfights in broad daylight with cartel members at the border. I believe it's only normal and natural that at this moment we do, in fact need multiple National Guard units to be mobilized to go to our southern border and secure it. I don't think that that's crazy at all.
Speaker 2: I thought that that's like what the job of the National Guard.
Speaker 1: Was to do for domestic things. Now, yes, they can be mobilized and deployed to aid the main army unit in a foreign endeavor, don't get me wrong. But when a storm happens, when a hurricane, an earthquake, a mud slide, whatever the case, the National Guard is mobilized to send refuge to that area. That's why they're the local state national Guard, they're under their governor. I'm just saying I don't see that as a bad thing. In fact, I think that should have been done years ago instead of putting kids in cages. Under the Obama administration, somehow that was a correct move.
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to guns. Harris has made preventing gun violence a key pledge, and she and Tim Waltz, both gun owners, often advocate for tighter laws, but expanding background checks or banning assault weapons will need the help of Congress.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know about the assault weapons. But this, this is how you prevent gun violence. It only takes one in case some things go sideways. It's a bullet. It's a bullet, it's a thirty eight special. And you know it doesn't take much. You know, as long as you carry something on you to handle gun violence. If it happens around you, you'll notice that gun violence no longer happens around you. It's wild.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Trump has positioned himself as a staunch defender of the Second Amendment, the constitutional right to bear arms. Addressing the National Rifle Association in May, he said he was their best friend.
Speaker 1: That that's what I want right there. Maybe, And keep in mind that when the Second Amendment was written, they were talking about the local militia. They were talking about regular, everyday people owning what was the equivalent to weapons of war at that time. They were not talking about hunting rifles and shotguns, because at that time those rifles were the weapons of war.
Speaker 3: And for the record, you can own a cannon.
Speaker 1: There is no law stopping you from owning a cannon in any fifty states. Just so you're aware and firing it. Yes, I will shit you not look it up every state. You can own a cannon. You can go buy black powder. There's nothing restricting that. Either. You can buy a fuse, nothing restricting that. And you can fire a cannon in your front fucking yard if you want.
Speaker 3: To buy the grace of God. Okay, but that being said, yes, you do have to do.
Speaker 1: Certain things for certain areas for guns. Okay, I want a cannon now, Oh you should get one. My boy jot my blacksmith, who does all my armor work when I need him, he has a cannon. We fired it multiple times. I can hear it from my house when he fires it across his lake. It is it awesome, it is. It's just a shot glass of black powder, just one out of black powder. You pack that down with like some paper towels, some newspaper whatever, it's fucking beautiful.
Speaker 2: And the cannon ball it's of lead.
Speaker 1: Right, you don't have to fire a cannon ball, that's the beauty. If you just pack it down with paper towels, you're just firing a blank shell just for the ee of it. Dude. Now, now, if you were to put a bunch of buckshot in this, or ball bearings or whatever your heart desires, you absolutely have what equivalents to a weapon of war. Per the day and age that the Constitution was written, and there's no law preventing you from having this. But they were talking about the average person having the equipment necessary to defend themselves against a standing military. It was written for the militia that this is very important. Yeah, one of these people are talking about infringing upon it. The other one is defending it, saying that the words sing shall not be infringed means what it says. That's very simple to me personally. But the BBC they don't like guns.
Speaker 3: In jolly old England, they have knife violence.
Speaker 1: There will always the idea that if you get rid of guns, you go of violence. Is so silly, bro is so silly. Hey, Look at this a weapon of war that I could carry around in England and people probably wouldn't stop me because the two handed act. So fuck it. And this thing sharpened could do some serious that could kill someone. Fucks to chop somebody's head off of that thing, No gun.
Speaker 3: Needed, no reloading, no reloading whatsoever.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. And uh yeah, that's just the thing that happens in England a lot. They actually tape knives to hockey sticks to make like a full scythe type of weapon situation, some jousting shit going on. Bro. No, it's like they'll tape a knife like this, like sticking out like hockey stick it.
Speaker 2: Up like a grim reaper kind of situation.
Speaker 1: Like a like a warhammer, like an ice pick kind of thing. And uh yeah, dude, they are. And I've seen so many ballistic tests done from dudes on YouTube. They're showing, Yeah, it's just a kitchen knife duct taped to a broomstick, but if used properly, it penetrates skull.
Speaker 3: It will absolutely kill someone.
Speaker 1: And that's what they're using in England right now for their gang violence there, their immigrant issue, all the street violence of stabbings because not shootings because they don't have guns. Yeah, somehow we're the animals for carrying weapons. Yeah. I would rather, just to be honest here, I would rather have death by gunshot than shived to death. Bro. Could you imagine getting cleaved with this and not dying immediately?
Speaker 3: You slowly bleed out and have to deal with that pain.
Speaker 2: I'm good, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm good with it if that's what people are down with. If fine, we're gonna outlaw guns. Don't get mad at me for starting to carrying my other weapons around because at trial by combat, I'm down for.
Speaker 3: A duet anytime.
Speaker 1: It's kind of what goes.
Speaker 2: With the territory, walking around like a Viking, dude.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck not at this point, like, they ain't go catch me slipping, dog, They ain't gonna catch me slipping.
Speaker 2: The next one is the marijuana issue. Harris has called for the decriminalization of marijuana for recreational use. She says too many people have been sent to prison for possession and points to disproportionate arrest numbers for black and Latino men. Shot up, Bro, she was that fucking bold faced about it?
Speaker 1: Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa the people.
Speaker 2: Forgot, I guess is what she's thinking.
Speaker 1: Let's read that one another again, dog for the people in the back that may not have heard it, because I kind of like I lost it halfway through it. Blacked bit so. Kamala Harris, the uh racially ambiguous UH former DA former prosecutor in California who confirmed had people in prison for longer than was what was mandated for nonviolent drug offens is typically large amounts of weed.
Speaker 3: Actually yeah, no violence whatsoever.
Speaker 1: But they were kept in prison longer to help fight forest fires and provide cheap labor for the state. She actually led a campaign to keep them in longer and used that as a reason. That's not a thought, that's a confirmed thing. We did a whole episode about it once upon a gap. She kept people on death row who needed to be released. She put harsher restrictions on drug offenses, namely marijuana, and all of that was towards black and Latina people. She wasn't known for enslaving the white man in California. I'm just gonna throw that out. So with all of that in mind, and all of that's verified, people, please go look this up for yourself. This is not just the cult of conspiracy running her mouths. Read that one again.
Speaker 2: She now says that too many people have been sent to prison for possession and points to disproportionate arrest numbers for black and Latino men.
Speaker 1: Wow, well, miss Harris, I have to agree with your statement. The arrest records in this country would indicate that there's a bit of a racial bias, and the people who have ensured that those laws have been carried out in that fashion, namely yourself, I believe should be scrutinized and hailed to true justice. I agree.
Speaker 2: That's like a pedophile saying we got to really do something about these pedophiles. They're really starting to get out of hand.
Speaker 1: That is legitimately what this is. That is a pedophile getting elected into office and then leading a campaign to talk about how we need to bring down child porn and all of these things.
Speaker 3: Because it's such an epidemic going on. It's like, wait, I'm sorry, who are what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Whow Speaking on this, Trump has softened his approach and said it's time to end needless arrests and incarcerations of adults for small amounts of marijuana for personal use. Once again, I'm very curious where Kamala finds the balls. I'm it's got to be somewhere deep, deep down. Bro to fucking walk around with these wheelbarrel inducing balls that it takes for her to say what she's saying.
Speaker 2: She got a set of heavy's on her.
Speaker 3: Got to dude, you know sal ovaries, excuse.
Speaker 1: Me, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: There's this awesome video posted by this guy on Twitter named I Meme. Therefore, I am so I appreciate that listen to this liberal logic that he likes to point out. He's wearing a Maga hat, by the way, but very very uh smart man here, just to point out the obvious.
Speaker 9: I want to make sure I got this correct. You hate white men unless they're gay. You love black people unless they're conservative. Your for illegal immigration as long as they don't come into your home. You want to ban guns, but you want the government to still have theirs. You hate capitalism, but you expect these corporations to change their logo for Pride Month. You hated slavery, so you hate the party that was formed to abolish the slaves. You hated slavery, but you align with the party that was for keeping slaves. You don't recognize two genders unless you're talking about their hormones. You hate American values, but yet you want to still live here. Your party controls the House, the Senate, and the Presidency, but it's everyone else's fault. You hated the Trump administration, but you're concerned for Mike Pince's life. You say black people can't be racist, but Cannon sell owenns, Thomas sol and Larry Elder are white supremacist. You want to ban guns to save children, but keep abortion to murder them.
Speaker 4: Comment if I missed anything.
Speaker 3: M Yo shouts out to that guy, what is his name?
Speaker 5: I am?
Speaker 1: I mean therefore, I am?
Speaker 3: I mean therefore I am sir, sir.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's a.
Speaker 2: Black American man wearing a maga hat.
Speaker 1: He is. He's awesome. I like what he's saying. And also that is the actual logic here. Yeah, it's silly, it's crazy, and I know it's like not nice to call a crazy person crazy, or like to call a mentally handicapped person mentally handicapped to their face.
Speaker 3: I understand that, but like.
Speaker 1: Bro, I mean, a spade's a spade sometimes, you know, Yeah, shit, Well, the next one is by somebody on Twitter called.
Speaker 2: The Distinguished Hillbilly Jacob. You probably like that, but he posted Kentucky voting machines not letting Trump be selected, but then auto selecting.
Speaker 1: Kamala.
Speaker 2: My father in law is over the voting machines in Kentucky. I'm gonna try and find out if there's a lot of issues happening. God, please let this election be fair. Here is the video. Now, you're not typically supposed to be, you know, videoing what goes on in one of these election booths.
Speaker 6: But for.
Speaker 1: Like this, Yeah, if he was running the booth and he had a defective machine, like why the fuck not? Please? Thank god he recorded it.
Speaker 2: Look, he's trying to hit Trump, Trump, Trump, it's not selecting for some fucking reason, and trying again with the other hand, and it automatically selects Koala.
Speaker 1: Wow, show that it's submitted. That's it. Yep. Wow.
Speaker 2: So it's already happening. This is early voting going on right now in Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Oo. In Kentucky's one of those swing states they're always worried about, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: How about was it in Nevada or Arizona or California one of those Western states that, uh, you know, they have the list like you see this, this list right here, you got Trump and Harris and Jill Stein RFK, even though he's not fucking running anymore. These are all the people that you can vote for once you're in the voting machines. Well over there in one of those Western states, I can't remember which one. I want to say it was California, but they didn't even have Trump's name as something that you could select.
Speaker 1: You had to write it in, and.
Speaker 3: That's fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Well, is it one of those states where like, oh, well, he's still an open investigation, so we can't put him on the ballot for our state ordinance.
Speaker 2: I think that it actually was Nevada, now that I think about that, because Nevada was that state that said that bullshit.
Speaker 1: That's oh my god, they're sticking to it, yep all the way. All right, this is gonna be a fun one. This is gonna be a fucking wild one, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, bro, this is It's not gonna be fair.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna be pretty because if they do it like this again, bro, it's not gonna be something they could smoothly write off again.
Speaker 2: Well, my good man, as they say in Game of Thrones, winter is coming.
Speaker 1: Oh, winter is in fact coming, and everybody better, uh better be stocked up. It's gonna be a cold one. I'm feeling a fucking blizzard coming, dude.
Speaker 2: So this was posted a couple of days ago on the first and it says five Things, Five Things, Special Edition. What should you know about Election Day? This is by CNN, So this is gonna be great. It says, number one, you should make a plan. The twenty twenty four election is coming down to the wire, so if you've been waiting until November fifth to cast your ballot, you'll need to be prepared. Check your registration status online. Twenty three states and Washington d C allow election day voter registration. Next, you know your voting location. Okay, so we already know that you need to have all your shit together. Although interesting how they say that you need to make sure that you have all your documents whenever you go there.
Speaker 1: Because I thought they can't ask about that. Whoa WHOA No jail for asking for that, sir, CNN? How dare you make me bring my documentation? That's racist?
Speaker 2: How fucking racist CNN number two. They like to get into the battleground states. It says the Harris and Trump campaigns are focused on corralling votes in battleground states that could determine the election. The recent CNN polls shockingly show Kamala Harris maintains a narrow advantage in two of the three Blue Wall states, including Wisconsin and Michigan, that collectively represent her clearest path to an electoral college victory, but the race is tied in Pennsylvania, the largest electoral prize of the three states. In the critical Southwest battleground states of Arizona, Nevada, Harrison Trump run near even in the race for the White House, and in Georgia and North Carolina it's also neck and neck. If the vote count is close in key states like it was in twenty twenty, we probably won't know the winner on election day. We already know that we're not going to find a fucking winner on election day, dude.
Speaker 1: The battleground states. Yeah, yeah, we are already seeing the bullshit start in the battleground states and we haven't even gotten there yet. Oh well, it's going to look like said Zach at least two weeks before we get this thing for two fucking weeks? What uh n number three?
Speaker 2: They like to compare the candidates, It says a scant two percent of likely voters say that they haven't chosen a presidential candidate to support, and another twelve percent have chosen one but say that they could change their minds. About forty one percent of likely voters say that the economy is the most important issue for them, with protecting democracy second at twenty one percent, immigration at twelve percent, in abortion at eleven percent. According to the poll, likely voters say that they trust Trump over Harris to handle the economy. To handle the economy, immigration, and foreign Paulo, they trust Trump over Harris for that. On the other hand, likely voters generally favor Harris's approach on abortion and reproductive rights, uniting the country, and protecting democracy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so real quick, I'm actually shocked the scene and allowed that poll to be out there. Yeah, so you're saying that almost half of the people voting the vast majority. What's the next most important percentage?
Speaker 2: Twenty one percent at protecting democracy?
Speaker 1: Okay, so one in five give a fuck about protecting democracy, but four out of ten give a fuck about the money and seeing is how Kamala has no idea how to do money and Trump literally has done money his entire life. The fact that they're allowing that to go out, Okay, kudo's the CNN. That's almost fair and balanced to you. It's wild. But also, yeah, the whole democracy things, you're appealing to a fifth and then abortion was what eleven, so you're appealing to a fifth and a tenth. Meanwhile he is appealing to forty thirty percent. And what was the other one?
Speaker 3: Immigration was how.
Speaker 2: Much it was all grouped together as far as the economy, immigration, and foreign policy was all forty one percent.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, no, I absolutely see that.
Speaker 1: And that's again I don't know where they got those poll numbers from, but I actually would kind of agree with that. I believe more people in America give a fuck about their paychecks at the end of every month than they do about you know, foreign wars and shit.
Speaker 2: Number four. Follow the money, yes, please do, let's do that. Kamala Harris and Donald Trump have ramped up their outreach efforts in final in the final weeks of the twenty twenty four race to attract both small donor or small dollar donors and wealthy investors. Harris's political operation has raised one billion dollars since entering the race in July. With the help of targeted messaging on social media and celebrity endorsements. Trump's team announced collecting roughly four hundred and thirty million dollars jointly with the Republican Party between July and September. Outside super packs are also helping Trump bridge the financial gap. Third quarter filing show that Elon Musk and other billionaires have plowed tens of millions of dollars into this elections or this year's election to boost Trump's White House bid.
Speaker 1: You remember when Harris broke all those records for donations in like twenty four hours. All these people that were like not gonna donate to Biden even though they loved him. He was clearly the greatest president ever. Well maybe not more than Obama but like a close second. And all this, and then the second that Harris, the woman they were talking shit on six months ago, but second that she announced that she was gonna be taking over, was like one hundred and twenty eight billion or something like overnight or million. Excuse me, because they've raised a billion overall. But it was like insane, the twenty four hour like loop of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a mass of mindunt of money in such a short amount of time, and you know it just it leads you to believe that this was their plan all along, because Jacob, let me ask you, if you're a billionaire, I don't care who is running for president, are you donating millions of dollars the day that you find out that this person is running for president?
Speaker 1: If I was going to donate to Back the Blue or to the Heritage Foundation, or to whatever name your think tank, right, if I was a donor that had billions in my account, I would have already wrote the check and since it off before the election started, just to whoever was probably running, because if I'm gonna be donating that much money, I've probably already made my choice. Oh and by the way, all that DNC money that was collected was originally collected for Biden, And so what they did was they stole that money from out from under his campaign and just laid it on top of hers. Which is why you want to you want to try and protect democracy, But you didn't elect this person to even run for president. She was elected for you, So who's really protecting democracy here?
Speaker 3: It's it is wild how they're trying to like just slide this person on in.
Speaker 1: This person who did not get elected or selected by any normal American citizen to be in this position to run for president.
Speaker 3: This person was hand picked. Also, was one of the nation was planned.
Speaker 1: Also was one of the first to drop out, uh in what was it twenty twenty as a president to run against Biden, one of the first to drop out, and was talking shit on him until the day that he said that he was going to have her as VP. Then she loved him. Joe Biden is just amazing and blah blah blah, just the whole thing, whole face as fuck. Bro, it's so fake. Which she is. Number five Election misinformation.
Speaker 2: Oh let's get this from CNN. Okay, election officials are hustling to fight misinformation in real time during the early voting process. This comes as conservatives have been sharing uncorroborated instances of machines flipping votes, claims of widespread fraud and mail in ballots, and suggesting that are suggestions that election officials are subverting the process. If it takes multiple days to count ballots. Social media companies have also stepped back from challenging election misinformation, which has turned some corners of their platforms into hot beds of conspiracy theories. Many local officials said that they will communicate with voters directly should any voting issues arise.
Speaker 1: So literally, the claim that we just played a moment ago, which was from a person who was running a poll, so it was one of the officials who should be documenting and showing the fraud where you see it. All right, they were talking about us directly just now, and that's fine, that's fine, But once again, we're just calling bullshit where we see it.
Speaker 2: You gotta call it out, dude, you gotta call it out. So yeah, I just wanted to give CNNs. I'm trying to show the people the amount of sway that the mainstream media has, whether if it's through BBC, CNN, any other three letter media company, you know it's it's heavily, heavily, heavily tilted in Kamala's in Kamali's favor. So whenever you see so many people that are pro Kamala, I don't even necessarily blame them, although I do I think that these people absolutely should be held accountable for doing their own research and not just being blindly led by the blind but also like let's let's let's like chop it out from the top, the top, the people at the top that are controlling the media companies, the social media, the the artists, the actors, and the politicians, well not politicians, but all these like, uh, the the influencers. Essentially, all of these people are ramming it down your throat that you should be voting for this, you should be voting for this. It's a popularity thing and it's about like, well, you know that person voted or is voting for Kamala And I really like their talking points. They makes they make sense to me whenever I hear Usher talking about it or you know, name your George Clooney, whoever. But how about do your own fucking research and don't be hypnotized like this.
Speaker 1: Is what they expect of you. This is why whenever I look at a.
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris, like, uh, supporter, I just assume, oh my god, you would have to be the easiest person for me to hypnotize. That's I assume that, Like I just look at them and say, all literally, give me five minutes, and and I will take you to a past life easy snap of my fucking fingers. It would be so easy, because they're already hypnotized.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. There's no will of their own, there's no noun, there's no independent thought that they have to like remove themselves from.
Speaker 3: They're already there.
Speaker 2: They're already these are suggestions, right, Yeah, that's what I do in hypnosis. I'm suggesting. I can suggest you.
Speaker 1: I can.
Speaker 2: I can suggest a lot of things. I choose not to, of course, And and like, yo, you can resist it.
Speaker 1: Like when you were trying to hypnotize me, if I was like trying to be a dick and I just sat there and was like, yep, I'm not gonna let them. Yeah you can do that. Sure, yes, don't get me wrong. You have to allow yourself to fall into that state. You are using suggestion, You are using guided meditation, right, that's you're not trying to force anything. You're just kind of there to guide you along the way. These people are stagnantly in that state of mind where they're just being guided left, right, this way, that way up down. This money goes here, this person goes here. This person's not a pedophile. This person isn't a part of the global elite, and it's like they have disconnected, almost like they're still in that dream state and they don't want to wake up because if they woke up, that'd be too scary. It'd be wild for them to take responsibility for the situation that they found themselves in. And how them voting this way and thinking this way is causing so many of these problems that they find themselves in.
Speaker 3: But like, that's scary. We just want to stay in our bubble and be suggestible.
Speaker 1: Give me more government, daddy, please, please, please. I don't know how to live, I don't know how to be free, I don't know how to think on my own. Please tell me what to think. Please.
Speaker 2: Fucking pathetic, dude, When you really think about it, it's pathetic.
Speaker 1: It's it breaks my heart because I feel like so many of these people if they would think for themselves, if they would wake up and be a real adult like the rest of us, they would like become a more productive member of society. They would take responsibility for their actions, they would take responsibility for their situations. They would get different jobs, different whole career paths, life paths. I'm just saying, man, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and this last thing that I wanted to bring up, I was going to get into an Alex Jones article, but I was like, oh why not, because I wanted to listen to a video and it was.
Speaker 1: Kind of long and we ain't got time for that.
Speaker 3: But let's say I do have that Tony Hintscliff video pulled up to its twelve.
Speaker 1: Minutes long though.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm open to listening to that as a closer, but I did want to remind people of this this ven diagram, if you will, it's it's it's one of those you know, left right, and then what they share collectively in the center, you have the Epstein guest list on the left, you have the Diddy guest list on the right, and then of course in the middle are all the celebrities coming out in support of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really that.
Speaker 2: In a nutshell, It's honestly, really that simple, Like it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.
Speaker 1: Dude, It's very true. It's that.
Speaker 2: Actually that was originally shared by uh by your boy who I think it was Donut, wasn't it. No, No, it's by Sam the Spirit Animal.
Speaker 3: Oh god, that's true. Oh man, okay, yeah, no, that that's a true vinndiagram.
Speaker 1: That really is. That guest list shockingly just has these weird uh this weird cross section if you will, and it's it's very wild. So before we play this, keep in mind this was on c SPAN. The the the wording and everything that you're about to hear, this was on Public Network. Please welcome. And with that being said, like y'all, if you don't know who Tony Hinecliff is, I highly recommend you check out Uh kill Tony. I cannot promote that show enough now that he needs is the number one live podcast on Earth.
Speaker 3: And uh, it's it's great.
Speaker 1: It's great comedy, fun and Tony Hinchcliff is a comedian that has made a career out of talking shit and there's no other way to spend that. That's what he does. It's crowd roasting, it's comedian roasting, it's political roasting.
Speaker 3: He is the shit talker and the shit stir er. He can and he could take it.
Speaker 1: But like understand, if you give him some back, it's coming back tenfold and you cannot keep up with him.
Speaker 3: It's it's a whole thing. Nobody fucks with him in this regard.
Speaker 1: I appreciate a good shit talker like that is to me, that's artists, Like, that's artistry.
Speaker 2: That is art itself right there, because the amount of thinking that your brain has to do on the spot, because people who are good shit talkers will call you out. If you can't come up with something in three seconds, you're done, you're toast, Like, don't even try.
Speaker 3: But you gotta understand also that none of what Tony says is real life.
Speaker 1: It is all a bit. You look at who rolls in his crew. There's black people, there is Hispanic women, there is Asian guys. There is hardcore Jews, there's hardcore left hardcore, right hardcore, racist hardcore, all of this. He has a very wild, eclectic group of people that he considers his very close friend group. And you can't throw shade at him for having hatred towards anybody, because that's he doesn't have any towards literally anybody. He only gives a fuck about if it's funny. That's what he has dedicated his life to.
Speaker 2: So to wrap up this episode, we will go, uh, we will let Tony Hinchcliff go on a twelve minute presidential rant and I can only imagine how awesome this is going to be.
Speaker 1: Ah, there's some good moments. There's some that are like what is he going with this? And then there's some there like I can't believe he just said that on c SPAN, But uh, here we go. This is this is how we're gonna close it out. Yes, sir, all right, let's listen in and again if you would like to see it rather than just hear it, Patreon dot com slash cult conspiracy. That's the spot. Let's go to the stage.
Speaker 5: Comedian roaster and host of the Kill Tony podcast Tony Hinchcliff, Hi, see yat.
Speaker 1: Tax will reach the rhyme slang as it. Putting down ins in on Minikis' right just side my limb makes them the black opits.
Speaker 3: I'm also the shouts opportunity this.
Speaker 1: Song Madison Square Guard, how doing huh Wow?
Speaker 4: Isn't this special?
Speaker 6: Seventeen years ago I was sleeping in my car behind the comedy store in LA and I'm proud to say this is my fourth time performing at Madison Square Guard in the most famous.
Speaker 4: Arena in the damn world.
Speaker 6: The American Dream Alive and well right here. This is very different than where I'm used to performing, though I'm used to night time with people drinking, not so many babies in the crowd, and people that are obviously only here for Lee Greenwood tonight. Normally I don't make my political beliefs the known thing. It's divisive for a comedian to do that. But just know, I sleep well at night knowing who I'm voting for.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, When I.
Speaker 6: Lay down and my head hits my my pillow, it is a fantastic pillow. By the way, I was staying at the Four Seasons up by Central Park one night and I laid my head down and it felt so good, and I thought to myself, what an amazing pillow. I have a little bit of money now I could buy a good pillow. And I took the pillow case off and there it was my pillow, my pillow, my pillow, and damn it. I bought four of them. And if you use the promo code kill Tony, you can also buy for my pillows. There's serious stuff happening, people. I live in the Great State of Texas now eighteen years in Ohio twenty years in California, and I got to see California turned to absolute a horrendous, horrendous thing.
Speaker 4: And traveling the world, I.
Speaker 6: Got to see San Francisco turn into one of the most demented cities, one of the greatest downfalls I've ever seen. And that is where the other candidate worked for two decades. And it's absolutely wild to see. And in Texas, stuff is really really crazy. We're right there by a wide open border. Where are my proud Latinos at tonight? You guys see what I mean. It's wide open.
Speaker 1: There's so many of them.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely incredible. Believe it or not.
Speaker 6: People, I welcome migrants to the United States of America with open arms. And by open arms, I mean like this, it's wild. And these Latinos they love making babies too.
Speaker 5: Just know that they do.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 4: There's no pulling out. They don't do that.
Speaker 6: They come in just like they did to our country. Republicans of the Party with a good sense of humor. Three speeches under attack people. I host a show and each week I get updates what words were allowed to use and not use anymore.
Speaker 4: It's happening right now.
Speaker 6: The past few years, it's a real thing, and you know, used to be able to tell people to google stuff. My mom's a boomer in the state of Ohio, and there's no convincing her of anything. She's eating the cats, she's eating the dogs, they're eating the pets.
Speaker 1: Up there.
Speaker 6: It is absolutely wild times, It really really is.
Speaker 4: And you know, there's a lot going on. Like I don't know if you guys know this, but.
Speaker 6: There's literally a floating island of garbage in the middle of the ocean right now. Yeah, I think it's called Puerto Rico. Okay, all right, okay, we're getting there now again. Normally I don't follow the national anthem. Everybody. Ah, this isn't exactly a perfect comedy setup.
Speaker 4: There's some people here, all right, very good.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 6: I have other policies that I think it should be implemented as well. Like me personally, I think football should be all year round. Yeah, so many great athletes. I don't know about you guys, but I think that Travis Kelcey might be the next OJ Simpson.
Speaker 4: Feels good in here.
Speaker 6: The other side's got a lot of crazy endorsements. Swift, Eminem, Leo DiCaprio, Beyonce, every day, the Democratic Party looks more and more like a P Diddy party. Oh oh, okay, okay, that's what you guys want, all right.
Speaker 1: Heck yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 4: Black guy with a thing on his head. What the hell is that a lampshade?
Speaker 1: Look at this guy?
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, Wow, I'm just kidding. That's one of my buddies. He had a Halloween party last night.
Speaker 1: We had fun.
Speaker 4: We carved watermelons together. It was awesome. You guys are this is a groany little morning crowd.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 6: It's tough to follow this audition for the next Commissioner. Gordon's over here.
Speaker 1: It is, though.
Speaker 6: It's crazy times we're living in. I mean, all these pointless wars. It is unbelievable. What's happening right now. It is incredible. Ukraine versus Russia, Israel, pot It's like bad soccer games.
Speaker 4: Who even cares?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 6: Why is our money involved in these wars? When it comes to Israel and Palestine, we're all thinking the same thing. Settle your stuff already, best out of three rock paper scissors. You know the Palestinians are gonna throw rock every time.
Speaker 4: But you also know the Jews have a hard time throwing that paper.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: All Right, we're having fun. Now we're cooking.
Speaker 6: Hillary Clinton said that this is a Nazi rally here today.
Speaker 1: Can you believe that?
Speaker 6: For the most anti war president of my entire lifetime?
Speaker 4: And she calls him hitler.
Speaker 6: Let me remind you, Hillary, it was your husband who shot innocent people? Or is he called them interns? Yeah, Hilary, I bet you did not see that one coming. By the way, if I commit suicide in three weeks, I didn't. I mean, it's just obvious to me who the right candidate is. There's a guy out here dodging bullets.
Speaker 4: It is unbelievable. Right, he took it right in the ear. Unbelievable. I thought about this.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you have coolest place to get shot, Like, if you're gonna get shot anywhere on your body, that's where you want it.
Speaker 1: Right there.
Speaker 6: Technically he got shot in the head, depending on if you're a Democrat or Republican. Right, If you're a Democrat, his ear was grazed. If you're a Republican, he survived a headshot. It is it's the best place to get shot. It's the only part of the human body will drive a piercing through like a little girl's ear for no reason.
Speaker 1: Right, there's just nobody.
Speaker 6: It feels fast, nobody cares. It's the best place to get shot. He went down, saw blood on his hands. I'd imagine he thought, right then, I think I just won this shit, stands up and says the most American words I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no.
Speaker 4: Before that, there was one more, let me get my shoes.
Speaker 6: Fearless, perhaps still with an active shooter. He's talking like a guy that just had the best one night stand of his life.
Speaker 4: A right, like, where's my shoes? That I gotta get the hell out of here.
Speaker 1: I thought it was going.
Speaker 6: Let me get my shoes, and then the fight, fight, fight. What he did was so cool that Biden got COVID. Oh yeah, go back, look at the timeline of everything again. Three days after that. That means the Biden he didn't get that from hanging out with sick people. He was in a sterile room in the White House watching blood running down Trump's face as he pumps his fist. Biden's like, oh fuck, oh no, it's true. Trump survived an assassination attempt, and Biden got COVID.
Speaker 4: We vote next week. God voted three months ago.
Speaker 6: Another great Austin, Texas resident, Elon Musk, will be speaking here later today.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable genius.
Speaker 6: You guys saw him shoot that rocket in the outer space, the largest aircraft ever, fires it off in this space and then parallel parks it back to planet Earth. Meanwhile, Kamalast supporters can't parallel park their Toyota priuses properly.
Speaker 4: Sorry. I listen to Elon Musk, I follow his lead.
Speaker 6: The world's smartest richest man has my attention, except for when it comes to stock trading. Then I listened to Nancy Pelosi. But censorship is amongst us people.
Speaker 4: It's a very, very very big deal. And I'm just here to say that you guys are for the right candidate. Tell your friends. Let's close it out and.
Speaker 6: Let's make speech free again, make America healthy again. Let's beat the team from California. The team from New York should beat the team from California, not only in this election, but in the World Series of Baseball America Sport.
Speaker 1: I love you New York.
Speaker 6: God bless New York, God bless America. Let's make it great again. I love you, thank you, welcome.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, a bit divisive, and the liberal media has had a fun time dissecting that and breaking down all of the things that was said. But if you notice, he talks shit about literally everyone as a good comedian does as you're supposed to do. Yeah, yeah, I like it. I thought that was great.
Speaker 2: I love Tony Hinchcliff. He's also huge wrestling fan like me.
Speaker 5: He is.
Speaker 3: He's a huge football fan, a huge wrestling fan. He's he's a wild guy.
Speaker 1: He's a wild guy. Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Well all right, so we are putting this out Monday so that it has a couple of days to really get out there. I think the next day we're going to release the Brohemian Grove if that's something you're interested. Whenever we went to Brahemian Grove, it was filmed, So we're gonna put that out on Tuesday. And then of course Tuesday night is the election. That's where we will be going live watching the election all right here on Patreon. And like I said, if you want to just sign up for the free week, feel free to do so. I think you can actually use like you can use like multiple different email addresses to get multiple free weeks out of it. If you want to get real crazy about it, do whatever.
Speaker 1: You got to do.
Speaker 2: Just join us every Tuesday night, especially this Tuesday night for the election. We hope to see you there and we love you very much. And you know it's time to put your fucking pants on because it's about to happen.
Speaker 1: I think you put pants on for fucking dog.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, sometimes you gotta be in some places, you know what I mean. I mean, you can't just be barerassing in the public, dude. You Sometimes you just gotta pull it out.
Speaker 1: You gotta grab your sweatpants. Dog, there you go, Yeah, I grab the sweatpants. You gotta grab the stretch of jeans.
Speaker 2: I feel easy access pants, you know what I mean. Sometimes you just gotta go.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sometimes you just gotta go when you gotta go, dude.
Speaker 1: Oh, for the love of God. So anyway, all right.
Speaker 2: Well, uh Jacob, how about some knife hands, bro.
Speaker 1: If you haven't already, dear COULT members, and you like this type of content, you want to support us in some way, shape or form, then please at this time hit the five stars, hit the share the likes, describe the common leave a postly for review, shares with their friends, of family, shares everywhere.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: The more activity our algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potent to listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Final ladies and gentlemen. While you're ready, go check out Meta Mysteries, Jonathan's other show and give him all the love, the five stars, the reviews, the shares, the comments, all the things. Go check out the YouTube channel cajun Nights. Give me the subscribe to the followers over there. We thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so. And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan.
Speaker 2: And there's one very important, extremely final piece of information we need to learn. Just as soon as humanly possible, I'll bad off that fire.
Speaker 1: Lie so