Speaker 1: Bill cunning into Great America. Welcome this glorious Friday afternoon.
Speaker 2: In the tri State Bengals. Bengals kick it off plus Sunday Key game. Of course, they are here to be a little bit more healthy except for t Higgins and the Raiders are in town. They beat the Raiders, beat the Ravens. On Thursday night of next week. They go to the break. They're in good shape and they come back and maybe, according to Joe Burrow, wins seven of the next nine games. That means they win those two and they only have to win five of the next seven. They're in hog Heaven and away we go. But until then you may not know. The election al is hot and heavy. Every phrase, every apostrophe is being dissected by the mainstream media. But one person on the ground, like Willie Nelson on the road again is Brian Nton of News Nations starting in New Jersey, ending in California, and Brian Entton, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Brian, at this point, can you tell the American people about a week before you began your journey, what did you pitch to Sean Compton and up what was your mission when you started this a few weeks back.
Speaker 3: My mission was to avoid going to the same political rallies on both sides over and over again, hearing the same speeches and talking to the same people. I just wanted to talk to everyday Americans and get a pulse of what was really.
Speaker 4: Going on in the country.
Speaker 3: And luckily they let me do it, and you said it. We started in New Jersey and we drove all the way across the country. It took us about ten days, and we shot stories all along the way. We've got a big special it's gonna era Monday night on the CW and it's awesome. I mean, it's just it was awesome. I had never done the cross country trip. I mean it was beautiful to see all the different parts of America and talk to people.
Speaker 2: Did you spend time in Pennsylvania, which I guess now is the state of interest And there's a poll out this morning the head the Trumps drew up about three points, which I don't believe. I think it's going to be one or two points. But when you got to Pennsylvania or so, what did you find, if anything?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in Pennsylvania, we focused on black men just because there have been some issues with the with the polling for Harris and that department.
Speaker 4: Some surprises there.
Speaker 3: We went to a couple of black barbershops and sound and there was more Trump support than I expected in those areas. You know, there's been a lot of crime in those neighborhoods and small businesses that had been broken into and people are concerned about that, and we found a lot of Trump support. So the poll you're talking about doesn't really surprise me.
Speaker 4: I think it's going to be close.
Speaker 3: I mean, after going through all the states, you know, that's that's I mean, no surprise there, but that's really that's really the feeling that I get.
Speaker 2: And most of the polling in the past have had the black vote for Democrats above ninety percent. I think that the high mark was Obama in twenty oh eight. I think you had ninety three percent of the black vote, and it was like almost tribalism that if you're black, you got to vote for the first black president, and therefore they did. Why doesn't the same principle apply because Kamala Harris identifies either as African American or Indian. But was there a sense that's just like Charlemagne, that God once was told to by Joe Biden, if you don't vote for me, you ain't black man. Was there a sense that they're a little bit of a rebellion against that, against the idea that because I'm a black mail, I'm going to vote for Kamala Harris Or was it gender based, race based, or policy based.
Speaker 3: I think there was a sense that the black community in some ways feels like they've been taking advantage of by the Democratic Party, like they're automatically going to get their vote. And in Philly there were a lot of people who felt like, you know, the Democrats haven't really paid attention to their communities, haven't invested in their communities. Again, crime was a big issue, the same thing with Latito's. I went through Nevada and we did a whole big series of stories in Nevada, and you know, they've traditionally voted Democrat over the years, and there's a lot of changes there, I mean a lot more.
Speaker 4: We went back can dug to the voter.
Speaker 3: Registration numbers, a lot more switching over to the Republican Party, saying that you know, they the family values they feel more in line with. And then you've got people though it was so interesting. I mean, you've got people who came to the country legally, you know, or their parents did, and they're really the Latinas a lot of them are really mad about what they see at the border, like they don't like seeing people cross what they call the wrong way.
Speaker 2: Going back to the black barbershop where the Trumpster was there, I think in the Bronx they went to a black barbershop and then Kamala Harris followed it up with a trip to another black barbershop. That's kind of the touchstone of the culture and urban communities, the black male barbershop where men get together, talk like men, act like men, hair as men were men, and the women go to the beauty salon, which is different. But nonetheless, was there a sense in the black barbershop community that the Trumpster is more like them than Kamala Harris because he's a male, or because the policies, or and I think there's a sense that women feel the direct opposite. If you would have gone into a beauty salon well a whole bunch of women, I would think it'd be completely the opposite direction. And nonetheless, the experts, you don't watch all the cable news shows as I do. I watch News Nation, I watch MSNBC, I watch Fox, I often record CNN, and all the so called pundits are saying, this is a head fake.
Speaker 1: It's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: When push comes to shove and it's the election, about half the there's going to be seventy five or eighty million early votes, which is going to be half the total it's going to be done. That's a head fake, and that they really don't mean it, They really don't mean that. I'm fifteen percent, eighteen percent of black males are going to vote for Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Did your findings refute that notion?
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 3: I mean listening, We went to a couple of barbershops and I would say it was about fifty fifty in terms of who people were supporting, and even some of the folks who didn't necessarily like Trump were still leaning towards voting form again just based on some of the policies.
Speaker 5: It was interesting.
Speaker 3: I hadn't gone back and dug into it, but people have. I mean, they don't feel like Kamala Harris treated black men fairly when she was the DA when you know, when she was the prosecutor in California. I mean, people feel that way, which I thought.
Speaker 4: Was interesting that came up.
Speaker 3: And you know, Trump was big on, you know, criminal justice reform and prison reform, which has reverberated to the through the black community, so I was surprised that some folks had even dug into that.
Speaker 2: And in fact, she locked up a whole bunch of black men who were smoking pot for reasons unclear, because when she was the DA some twenty twenty three years ago in San Francisco, there was a sense that marijuana is a permissible drug. But according to the records, she went out of her way to cite and lock up if required, black males who maybe in San Francisco disproportionately use marijuana. And now she pictures herself as somewhat different, and that anger in fact that at one point during the twenty nineteen debates, I recall Tulsey Gabbert, who was a Democrat at the time, taking her to task for locking up over one thousand black men in San Francisco on minor drug charges, which by twenty nineteen was you don't do that in the city of Cincinnati. You can smoke pot openly in Washington Park and downtown Cincinnati. It's no big deal, even though you shouldn't do it, because the police chief tells the men and women in blue don't give people citations for that. So it appears that she went out of her way in San Francisco to lock up black men for minor use of drug offense. These aren't the dealers. These are guys walking around. And is that feeling when you presented that questions in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, Iowa, Wyoming, all the way across, was that the same feeling you got that she said one thing and did another.
Speaker 3: I think people are having a hard time figuring out exactly who she is. And in Pennsylvania, just back to Pennsylvania. You go to these swing states, Bill, and they're inundated with ads.
Speaker 4: You don't I mean, you.
Speaker 3: Used to be in a swing statement in Ohio, but you don't realize until you're in the hotel room in Pennsylvania or in North Carolina or.
Speaker 4: Nevada, that you know.
Speaker 3: These who live there. It's like they're living and breathing this all day. They turn on the TV, that's all the time. The text message is non stop, the phone called, the signs are everywhere. The billboards are everywhere, Like unless you're there, you don't feel that. And there were a lot of ads in Pennsylvania about her record in California when it came to some of the things you were talking about and the prosecution, So yeah, it was it was, it came up. I didn't hear it as much in other states. There were some other issues that, you know. We went out to Michigan. It was kind of more about the economy there. I talked to a lot of African Americans there that worked at the car manufacturing plants who were excited by the idea of the first black female president. But again went, well, my paycheck was bigger under Trump, and you know, I need the money right now, can't afford the groceries. So that that was interesting, and yeah, we just kind of worked our way across it, and we did. We did latinos in Nevada. What struck me the most, kind of focusing, like thinking about now that it's over, is like you mentioned, you watch a lot of cable news, You watch thems NBC, you watch Fox.
Speaker 4: They make you think that everybody hates.
Speaker 3: Each other like that.
Speaker 1: It's just that nobody gets along, Nobody and that's.
Speaker 3: Really not the truth. I mean, like when we're in the barbershops, half the people are Republican, havel are Democrat, and they all like laugh with each other.
Speaker 4: And it was the same for the most part everywhere we went.
Speaker 3: Uh So, I think, in like real American towns and cities, like, it's not as divisive as they make it out to be.
Speaker 2: I don't think absolutely, I have believe it or not. I have friends that are liberals. I have friends who think abortion is a sacrament. I have friends who think it's the killing of unborn, healthy babies. And we getting long fine, except I know how they're going to vote, and I try to persuade them a little bit, but at some point it's like, forget about it. I'm still friends with Democrats. I like Democrats. They're people too. I mean, Tony Bender is the kind of guy. He's a liberal Democrat from Boone County. He believes in the agenda of liberalism. But he's still my friend. I still like him. But if you watch MSNBC, then watch Breitbart or Fox News, my god, you would think we're at each other throats. This is the most important election in American history. We either become fascist or become a nation of he, she, and seventy four different pronouns.
Speaker 1: You have to go one way or not.
Speaker 2: In reality, you can walk into a black barbershop and I'd say, Brian Innton, maybe you weren't around as a reporter in the eight when Obama ran, but that same barbershop and eight would have been for Barack Husain Obama and right now that's not the case.
Speaker 1: Is that fair to say?
Speaker 3: That's totally fair to say, one hundred percent. And I think that's another way that people get tricked a little is they don't always portray.
Speaker 4: That on the news.
Speaker 3: They that these minorities that there's a lot of them who support Trump or who are thinking about it, or who don't really believe that he's the bad guy that they try to make him out to be. That's the sense that I got all across the country.
Speaker 4: Great of where there people who.
Speaker 3: Really don't like him, Yes, but there were a lot more people in the middle that weren't buying into you know, like for example, we were on the road, you know, when all this stuff came down about the Hitler remarks and the comment about oh, I can't remember exactly what was said, but oh, he wants generals like Hitler and so Leland, you know. On news Nation, one of the anglers said, hey, Brian, like, why don't you start asking people about this? I'm curious what they think. And most people just were kind of like, well, did he really say it that way? I don't know that I really believe the context. I don't think you really meant it that way. But if you turn on the news there, like everybody thinks he's Hitler right.
Speaker 1: In Michigan.
Speaker 2: Michigan's another key state on the economy. The head of the OAW is a left right I think his name is Fane or something like that, endorsing completely Kamala Harris. On the other hand, the rank and file feel differently because they understand that the government mandates with EVS means EV's going to be going to be put together in Mexico. They're not going to be put together in Michigan. And so the rank and file feel differently than the leadership with the team shirts, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Did the placement of.
Speaker 2: The so called paroles from Cuba and from Haiti and from Venezuela, did they anyone bring up on the road again about the the serious influx of so called paroles in a small town America was out of factor.
Speaker 3: That was a factor the border came up again and again and again. It was interesting that it was with Latinos a lot who are mad to see it happening, where I think some people think they be the ones like, oh yeah, I and granted we did here. We don't like the rhetoric that they're all criminals and that makes them feel bad. But they also don't think that people should just be able to walk in.
Speaker 4: But it's interesting you.
Speaker 3: Talk about the auto workers and the unions. A lot of the auto workers were mad, Like you watch the news and you think that all the auto walk workers are Democrats. They don't like to take a vote when they decide to endorse Harris, like there was like a voter or anything like that, which I just assumed, like they must have done some kind of poll or something and that's how they decide who the endorsements going to go. Do that doesn't happen, so a lot of the workers feel like underrepresented that. But then you know, on the other side, so we talked to a lot of Trump supporter auto workers, but there were some that said, look if it wasn't for the bailouts, and we heard this a lot. If it wasn't for the bailouts after the you know, the recession in two thousand and eight, where you know where they saved all these auto companies Obama, a lot of these people felt like they wouldn't have jobs. So they almost feel like they have to vote Democrat now, like they have this sort of allegiance to the party, which was interesting.
Speaker 2: And lastly, the teamsters, they had to vote of the rank and file, it was like sixty percent teamsters for Trump, but the leadership said, wow, that's not enough. Wow, after all, we have a division here. We're not going to endorse Trump, but the truckers do. I thought sixty percent was a low number. Lastly, in Nevada, which is a key state. Most of the polling now has the trump Ster up in Arizona by a little bit more than Nevada, just badly. And I would have thought in the culinary unions, which has thousands of members, they vote in lockstep. Did you have a sense this time they're not going to vote in lockstep for the Democrat.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Again, I think it goes back to similar.
Speaker 3: With the with the black vote. I think they feel like they try to put them all into one box and that they you know, I think people are over that. I think that they it's it's not I think they're offended by it. You know, they get offended that everybody thinks that they're one way or the other. And you know, a lot of the Latinos we spoke to like Trump so and also the numbers show that in terms of the voter registrations ahead of the election, there were a lots switching over to the Republican Party.
Speaker 4: So it's going to be interesting to see what happens in Nevada.
Speaker 3: We went through Utah, which was beautiful after we uh, after we left Vegas. I don't think you ever been to Zion. That was all I mean, that's that's a red state. But it was just interesting to drive through. And then we ended in California, which everybody thinks California, you know, yeah, it's just a big bluestate. WI is it interesting politically, But there were some interesting political storylines there too. Bill. You know, they've they've switched for House seats read since twenty twenty. They're one of the reasons that that the House is read them in New York and the Asian community there is switching over to the Republican already like crazy, which no one really focuses on.
Speaker 4: We did a story on that.
Speaker 3: You know, they're they're transferring over and droves upset about crime. I mean, we were in San Francisco. It's it's crazy, what's happening there, bill in such a beautiful city.
Speaker 2: It's it's almost destroyed. In fact, aren't downtown businesses closed? Office buildings are empty. Fishermen's Wharf doesn't exist anymore. There's a hollywoing out of that city. Is that fair to say?
Speaker 3: I mean, I will say it kind of reminds you what you always hear about Chicago. You go there and it is still a beautiful city, and I was. I've been there the last couple of days. I think some of it gets a little overhyped.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: Honestly, in some areas it wasn't as bad as I expected, But in other areas, yes, there's an open air drug market. The weirdest thing though, my photographer were crossing the street and we accidentally jay walked and there was police officers that like kind of got on to us about it, and.
Speaker 4: There was a guy smoking mess right on the corner. And that's okay, you know, but like you get taught.
Speaker 3: It just it just hit me in that moment, like, wait, we just got a talking to for j walking and the guy's smoking mess. And then there was this other thing that kind of hit me, like there's cars, the cars that are parked on the street, they have little signs in the window that they've printed out on their computer, nothing valuable inside, and they hang the sign on each door on each side of their car because that's what they have to do so that no one breaks in or people will leave their windows open. I just like I couldn't believe that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the way things are. And Cincinnati, we've had so many car break ins. I've seen many signs hung in windows, no valuables, and I tell people, don't lock your doors, leave nothing of value inside. We've had hundreds of break ins of car windows looking for guns and money and whatever. And the best thing to do is do not lock the doors and leave nothing of value, in which case that's your best chance of not having a thousand dollars bill for a car window. It's everywhere in America today. Well, once again, Brian then You've been fabulous. Thank you, Bill, Continue with more there it is. Things are better than you think. It's not going to be a civil war. The Earth's not going to quit spinning on his axis. If Kamala Harris's wins, it's just going to be part of the world's going to be disrupted. We're all going to look like San Francisco in the wharf. Let's continue, Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Big Dave Keaton coming up after one o'clock today. We'll be Sheriff Richard K.
Speaker 1: Jones.
Speaker 2: I saw a troubling video of him last night dancing in the Butler County jail of the tune of YMCA and that little Trump dance going on. I want to talk to him about that. He's also one of the seventeen electors who actually vote in the Capitol for Donald Trump, assuming Trump wins the state of Ohio, which is more than likely. And break it down a little bit for you. There's five hundred and thirty eight electors that represent the four hundred and thirty five House of Representative seats one hundred senators plus three other specials for five thirty eight, and Ohio has seventeen electors because we have fifteen congressional districts which are approximately nine hundred thousand each, plus of course we have two US Senators. And so the reason that California has fifty five electors is because they have fifty three congressional districts and they have two US Senators. That's how you get that number. Ohio used to be in about twenty one or twenty two. We're down to seventeen. And Richard K. Jones was selected by the Trump campaign to he signed a bunch of forms that he's going to go to Columbus the middle of December and the rotunda in the state capitol and actually cast his ballot for Donald Trump. And my sister Mary Diane Redden is also one of the fifteen electors who actually vote. When you vote on election day or vote now, you don't directly vote for the president. You vote for a slate of electors. We will then go to Columbus and vote for that person whoever wins the state, and we anticipate that Donald Trump of course going to win the state. And then that means the electors gather the first part of December and then they actually walk up into the rotun into a box and they put the name. The boxes open, they add up the votes. Okay, we got seventeen votes for Donald Trump. Then that is conveyed to the clerk of the House of Representatives in Washington. That's how the process actually happens. So I want to get him on. But last night Halloween, the Butler County jail was open and there were a lot of kids there, a lot of moms and a few dads and a lot of kids, and the sheriff handed out bicycles and so much more. So that's a good thing. So we're going to talk about that and so much more. Plus, his endorsements are important. I know he's asking you in Butler County to vote for Don Dixon, who's the one of the county commissioners. Great guy met him, he had breakfast with him. He's going to be re elected Don Dixon. Also, I'm going to ask him about his views here in Hamilton County about Charmaine McGuffey, the sheriff who was endorsed by Simon Leeese, and also to talk a little bit about Melissa Powers critical there's about eight hundred thousand residents in Hamilton County which is about fifty percent of the Try State. If you take three or four counties in Indiana, six or seven in Kentucky, six or seven in southwest Ohio, that is the so called tri state that has about one point nine million residents. Of the one point nine million, eight hundred and fifty thousand live in Hambleton County. We are the heart that beats the Triy State. It's important in every elective office in Hamlton County is now controlled by the Democratic Party except one, not counting the engineer guy named Beck, who's a good man, but to be an engineer you have to have special qualifications. He's a Republican. But nonetheless, other than the engineering office, the big office in town is the prosecutor's office. Melissa Powers been there a couple of year years. He's well known in law enforcement circles. Every cop you know is going to vote for Melissa Powers. It's gonna be rough, gonna be tough, it's gonna be it's gonna be close. I can recall your friend of mine, Justice Joe Dieters four years ago with ubiquitous name ID and spent about two and a half million dollars. He went to bed that night he goes to sleep about ten eleven o'clock. Every night he went to sleep thinking he lost the office because he was down like thirty six thousand votes on the first call about eight pm when when Sherry Poland will put through the through the computer the early votes which are walking and also mailing down thirty six thousand. No one's ever come back from down thirty six thousand votes. And then you add in the votes count on election day, well, he barely won. He got like fifty two and a half percent of the vote against a no name Democrat. And after that Justice Joe accepted the call from Columbus is running for the High Supreme Court. He was here yesterday a couple days ago with his other two candidates, including Megan Shanahan from right here in Hamlin County. All three of them are going to win. But nonetheless I regress it is difficult and a democratically controlled county, which Hamlin County is, to win a partisan office because of the sample ballot and this is who to vote for. Democrats vote down ballot a lot more than the Republicans. So at the end of the day, when Anderson Township came in in Coleraine Township and Green and Green Township, et cetera. That they kind of came in and Joe Dieters did win, and as a consequence, he stayed as the prosecutor by finn margin. So I want to talk to Sheriff Richard K. Jones about the importance of having a functional prosecutor's office in Hamlin County, which is terribly, terribly important. Also about Charmaine mcguffey's running as the incumbent sheriff. And Charmaine is endorsed by side Lease. Charmaine McGuffey is endorsed by Sean Donovan, the Chief Deputy of Hamlin County. And honestly, when I speak to officeholders in Hamlin County and those in the city who are Democrats, each of them tell me unanimously that we need to keep Melissa powers there instead of turning the office over to someone who's never tried to fell in the case in her life, who is she'd have to get directions to the prosecutor's office. So just hope that'll happen now. Thirdly, and I'll deal with Richard K. Jones about this in about fifteen or twenty minutes. We live in perilous times. Every slight mishap, every misstatement is going to be used by the mainstream media to attack Donald Trump and to make Kamala Harris look in the best life possible, no matter what her qualifications may or may not be. One of the things happening now is that Kamala Harris has gone full McCarthyite, smearing Republicans, and he's smearing those who vote Republican, calling them garbage. According to Joe Biden, it's terrible. She's reviving a claim now that Hitler is similar to Donald Trump, and Trump is similar to a fascist, and she claims Trump is planning to put his enemies under indictments and encampments. Well, let's face it, there has been a holy cabal of Democratic prosecutors who have tried to put Donald Trump and dozens and dozens and dozens of attorneys and those associated with the Trump campaign and the Trump presidency in jail on processed crimes. That is, they're called before various liberal House committees and if you don't testify the right way or take the fifth you'll be indicted between a Washington DC jury. You'll be tried in Washington, d C. And in front of that jury, you're going to be convicted. The list goes on almost forty nine individuals, men and women who have served with Donald Trump that have been indicted by Democratic prosecutors, from New York City, from Phoenix, from Atlanta, and Washington, DC itself. Democratic prosecutors got together a holy Cabal and meetings inside the White House after Trump announced for the presidency again to go after Donald Trump by any means necessary and lock them up. So one might ask, one of the hallmarks of fascism is when the party in power seeks to imprison, arrest, charge and bankrupt political opponents. By the way, that's what Joe Piden and Kamala Harris actually did, right. Donald Trump, as we sit here now, will be sentenced in about three weeks and a dirty, dingy, filthy New York City courtroom on misdemeanor charges that were marked up to felonies because the number three in the Department of Justice, a guy named Matthew Colangelo, went to New York City to try Donald Trump, much like in Nathan Wade, the boyfriend of Fanny Willis, went to Washington from Atlanta County and conjure up charges against Donald Trump. So when you charge Trump of being a fascist, no, the fascism has already taken place with Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, and Democratic prosecutors indicting Republicans all over the damned country. So write that one down. You might recall that a fascist what hijack law enforcement in the military to suspend constitutional rights and punish the enemies.
Speaker 1: Trump didn't either.
Speaker 2: Instead, a corrupt FBI went after Donald Trump himself during the Obama administration with bogus Steele dossier claims, and then met with General Flynn in the White House during the transition to charge him and bankrupt him on ridiculous more process charges. Several FBI directors and intelligence officiers, remember John Brennan and James Clapper and Komy McCabe and the lovers Lisa Page, Truck, etc. Who openly sought to destroy Donald Trump, had a long history of either lying or fanning aim Niche under oath, all these individuals took the fifth or can't recall, that's what a fascist government does. A fascist tries to warp the legal system on criminal charges and civil Trump's own Department of Justice selected an independent special counsel to investigate invented Russian collusion that came back. Might recall Mueller came back and said, guess what, there was no collusion. It was all bs to tie down Donald Trump in the first few months of his presidency and it worked. And Biden's Department of Justice coordinating activities with Georgia prosecutors and with Jack Smith and New York Attorney General Lee Leticia James and others to prosecute Donald Trump to get him off the campaign trail. That's what a fascist does, and fascists actually uses government to destroy their enemies. For the first time in US history, the House of Representatives after Trump left office, impeached him a second time and tried him in the US Senate as a private citizen. That's never happened before. But that's what a fascist government does. And fascists seek to change existing laws to destroy opponents and illegally consolidate power. Well, the Democrats, acting like fascists, seek to pack the court, destroy the electoral College and the Senate, filibuster, create two new states, and thus gained four left wing senators. That's what fascist governments do, and that's what the Democrats have done. Also, fascist arbitrarily nullified laws. We're not going to enforce those laws, such as Kamala Harris destroying the immigration system that brought in twelve million minimal illegal aliens, gaining brand new constituencies in paroleees like in Lochland, Ohio, next to Wyoming, and writing how about three thousand more Tanians living fifteen in two wanting to do a one bedroom department. Those are what fascists do. And they also protect sanctuary cities. There's six hundred jurisdictions in this country that are sanctuary sanctuary states.
Speaker 1: And of course fascists what do they do.
Speaker 2: They seek to politicize the military on their side of things. You might recall that the former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, General Mark Millie, brazenly violated the Uniform Code of Military Justice by telling the nation's enemies, including China, that he'll let China know if there's any US military action taken against China. So the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs works with the Chinese military. If Donald Trumpet issues some sort of an order, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff US informs the Chinese, I'll let you know if something's going to happen?
Speaker 1: And also what a fascist?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 2: They control the means of communication? Look at CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, Also Facebook and Twitter conspired with the FBI to censor news accounts favorable to Trump, and the major newspapers, the major social media corporations, television networks, PBS, etc. Continually attack Trump. Ninety five percent of their stories are negative, censuring his supporters infused with the opponents to work for one thing, which is the election of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Is all that fascism?
Speaker 2: When government weaponizes itself against its political opponents? Are they seeking to inoculate themselves from the charges? By accusing Trump and the Republicans of being fascists does not inoculate them from the idea that we are the real fascist. Imagine a general of the United States Army notifying Chinese counterparts, I'll let you know if any military action is pending against you without the permission of the commander in chief. Unbelievable. So who is the reincarnation of fascism? Is that the Democrats are the Republicans? Obviously it's the Democrats. Let's continue with more. We have one other thing. Briefly, this bridge the Daniel that the Beard Bridge, the Daniel Carter Beard Bridge, which is the Big MacBridge. A look at the video on our website is truly unbelievable.
Speaker 1: What happened.
Speaker 2: Allegedly about three o'clock in the morning a fire began underneath the Big MacBridge in a playground. The blaze reached up to forty feet and caused this secondary fire when materials on the bridge started burning. There No hazardous materials are involved, but the southbound lanes of I four I seventy one will we closed for weeks, if not months, because the three supporting beams have all been compromised. It's truly unbelievable. Look at the video on our station website, which is tremendous. A massive fire engulfed the Big MacBridge early Friday or early today, starting in a playground below the bridge, and its damaged large parts of the bridge itself.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. More on that later.
Speaker 2: Say tuned for Richard K. Jones and asking him make no endorsements in Hamilton County. He's not been real good at that. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred word by Billy Cunningham The Great America, of course, one of the electors selected by Donald Trump to go to Columbus sometime in December to cast an electoral vote for him and Sheriff Richard K. Jones of a Butler County and Sheriff, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 1: Before we get into politics.
Speaker 2: One of the best things I saw last night in the TV news was you in the Butler County Jail. Well, I've only been there one time, and I'm kind of like a hero in many of those inmates as you are, and you were doing like the Trump dance and handing out candy, gave some kid a bicycle and the Butler County Jail. Explain what happened last night if anything.
Speaker 5: Listen, we do this every Halloween. We go out and we make sure the sexual predators are where they're supposed to be, not out handing candy out. We open up the parking lot of the Sheriff's office and the lobby. We have police, the Hamilton Fire Department. We hand out candy. We have things for him to do here, the face painting, the balloons where they make them out of little animals, and we have a disc jockey, the kids from Ross High School. He's fifteen years old great disc jockey. He's here playing Halloween music. We give out a bicycle. These are mostly for the kids that don't have any place to go and it's not safe for them to go.
Speaker 2: So in other words, in ross the home of the Rams Great High School School district. This little kid, I saw this mother or a kid was growing out of the bike, and you got them a bike and all that stuff, and that was great. But one of the disturbing parts is that I saw you doing the Trump dance. Can you explain something about the Trump dance? And did you feel like you were like a half a beat off?
Speaker 5: No, President Trump's a half a beat off, So I was doing the half a beat off Trump dance. The only thing that I didn't do He's added a golf swing to his dance. I didn't do that, but I was there with the disc jockey. Listen. When I was growing up, if you were a male and you danced, you were pretty good with the women on the dance floor. Most boys didn't dance much and the floor would be so crowded you didn't have to dance well. So I was always a dancer. But as I've gotten older, my dance moves have slowed down, but they're a little off kilter. That's what makes it so good. But I still dance better than you. But listen, I used to dance with platform shoes, the kneezure suit, a big cybers. I look good and had a full head of hair.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see that it's been hidden. But I could do the cha chaw and the twist you ought to see. I'm really maybe I should do the chaw chaw with you, and maybe the twist. Let's twist again like we did last summer. You know what I'm saying, a little bit of chat chaw.
Speaker 5: Hey, Hey, we could do the chaw chaw. Or we could get that song by Nancy Sinatra. That's these boots are made for walkin You remember that picture album album right that her on the cover? No okay, good whether Dad with you? No? No, her Nancy Sinatra singing these boots are made for walker boots on.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what to say about that, but I think we're dating ourselves. But nonetheless, let's go on to politics. About ten years ago, as I recall, you had some doubt whether to accept Donald Trump as the nominee of the Republican Party and after, after quite a bit of talking with me, you went from supporting individuals like Kamala Harris and now you're supporting Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: So can you recall go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, ten years ago, I can recall a conversations we had.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you were supporting Casey and I said, why are you supporting that? Goofy dude? And you said, well, he was a friend of yours. And hey, I was the only one in this area supporting Trump. It was funny. And I ended up being at the US Arena twenty five thousand people, and I was his warm up back. Guess where you were nowhere to be found. But that's okay. I filled in for you, and I spoke better than you, and I hey, and I didn't have a teleprompter, nor do I need one. I ended up being an electoral voter. There was eighteen the last time that he won the presidency. This time, because the there's less state reps, they redistricted. And so what I am is it's down to seventeen and myself and your sister are both one of the electoral voters. And we get to go when this election's over, and we get to sign documents, get sworn in and at that time, I received probably ten thousand letters from all over the country demanding that I not sign and vote for The mailman backed his truck up around Christmas time and unloaded like twelve boxes, and my wife and I was going, what that hell?
Speaker 1: Christmas cars?
Speaker 5: And it never stopped. So I've done the right thing. I had a bombfire going back, smoking a cigar, drinking a beer, and I was setting them on fire, all those letters in the fire pit. The cows were laughing, and that went viral and listen, and I'm trying to think what I'm going to do this time.
Speaker 2: Well, sometime in the middle of December, if Trump wins the state of Ohio, which I think is quite likely, you and my sister Mary Diane Reddin, are going to tuck up to Columbus in the state capitol, and there's a very ornate ceremony in each of the seventeen we have seventeen, because there's fifteen congressional districts in Ohio and two senators. Of course, that's the seventeen, and then seventeen people and you and Dian are two of the seventeen, will walk up and put your name on a ballot that says Donald Trump. Put it in the box, and then the clerk of the House will record how many votes you got, ship it off to Washington. Then sometime in January the first week, they open it up, and that's how you're elected president. Now, let me ask you this, when it comes to your recommendations for political office, it's not always been the best. Now Hamilton County, which as you know, we have about eight hundred thousand residents here, which is about half the total of the whole tri state. Butler County, Warren County, Claremont County, and Boonkent and Kim are also important. But there's a race in Hamilton County for Hamley County prosecutor, which is critical. Melissa Powers is running against a liberal Democrat that has not tried one case in her life and felony court. She has no experience, she's in her mid sixties, she's lost the last two or three elections. But she's got a D next to her name instead of an R. How important is it from less of Powers for Butler County because we don't keep our crime only here. How important is it for Butler County to have a functioning prosecutor in charge?
Speaker 1: Of Hamilton County.
Speaker 5: Listen, if Mispowers does not keep her job, the city of Cincinnati will be less safe. Anybody that's in law enforcement will be less safe. They won't be able to do their job if she is the only thing that's keeping that thin blue line. If she doesn't get elected, Misspowers. If she doesn't get elected, I know people that are going to move out of Hamilton County. It will. I'm just telling you, it's all you have left. She's been a judge, she's been prosecutor. She's the best there is in Hamilton County. Has to have her in that seat. You lost nine seasoned, well seasoned judges the last time, yep. And she has to win. It's that important.
Speaker 2: Well, without a prosecutor's office, you know, I often say, Sheriff, there's four legs on the table. Number one are citizens who have been victimized by crime and raised their hand and said, I will identify the person that did this to my family. We have drive by shootings, we have five year olds getting shot sleeping in bed. We have nine year olds in the West End being gunned down. We're gonna have twenty thousand shots fired in the city of Cincinnati. We're gonna have five hundred wounded, we're gonna have one hundred dead, And to have a prosecutor with no experience would be utterly ridiculous. And if she loses and we go the way of Detroit or Cleveland or since New York City, Atlanta, Washington, we're in trouble and that will wash over to northern Kentucky and the Butler County. Now, also on another front, Charmaine McGuffey is running for sheriff as an incumbent. You may know she's endorsed by Simon Leasee Charmie McGuffey. Simon lease knows both candidates. Simon lease as a written statement endorsing Charmaine McGuffey as the Sean Donovan And I don't want you to endorse her because your endorsements of sheriff's in Hamlety County don't have a really good history. But what has been your experience with Sheriff Charmaine McGuffey from a Butler County perspective.
Speaker 5: Hey, great person. She's been good to us. When I call him ask her for help, she works out well. And I've sat down and actually in a cigar bar and smoked a cigar with her and uh drank. She smoked two cigars to my one. And hey, and she smoked that cigar like that's not her first time smoking cigars. And her chief deputy couldn't keep up with her. Uh. And he's not as strong as her. No, So if you're looking for some strong she's that person.
Speaker 2: Well, let's not give an endorsement because you don't have a good good record in that. But your relations with Charmaine has been the same with Simon Leees on the issue of Trump in general, this is the crazy season. Here we are Friday afternoon. All the polls, for the first time ever in all eight battleground states have the trump Ster up, which is almost impossible. Do you feel in your gut of guts, unlike twenty sixteen when you had to be convinced by me or twenty twenty when they had like stuff in the ballot box all over the place, especially in the important states, that Donald Trump's going to win the election.
Speaker 5: I believe Donald Trump's going to win the election. I believe it'll be over that night. They got thousands of lawyers, both guys. Do I believe that Donald J. Trump is going to win the election. I believe he's got the momentum going in his favor right now, and I believe he's going to Pulley Law. He's going to win most of the battleground states. And I believe that Harris and them have shot their self in the foot when you talk about voters being garbage, or that women that surround President Trump or weak women, all within the last few days of the election, and that's not true. So I believe he pulls it off. And I believe this time he's going to bring in real, smart, good people. He knows what it is to be the president of the United States. I believe that our country will be better off. I think he pulls it off.
Speaker 2: My friend, I think I'm more confident now than i've been. And I've seen these studies about what happens when he wins, what happens when he loses. Well, the other side accepted the answer might be no, but nonetheless it is what it is. And Democrats are the ones who will not accept the election of Donald Trump. The media is not going to say, all of a sudden, you know what, we were wrong. He's a great guy. Let's get behind Donald Trump and wish him. Well, do you see MSNBC, the newspaper's, ABC, NBC, PBS saying, you know what, he's now the president. He's legitimately elected. Let's support the new president. Will CBS do that?
Speaker 5: No, they won't do that. But listen, what people are thinking about is I can tell you what Biden's gonna do. Biden will pardon himself, his son, his brother, all their relatives. Don't pardon them all. No matter what he says, He's gonna pardon everybody before he leaves. Lord knows who he will pardon, and he don't know who he's gonna pardon because he don't know who he is. But his wife and all the people who run the White House, there'll be more pardons than you've ever seen in your life.
Speaker 2: Well, no way, that can't be true, Sheriff, because he's he promised not to pardon his son.
Speaker 1: That can't be true.
Speaker 5: He did promise that. That can't be true. But listen, he will pardon just not his son, he'll pardon all of them, his brother, himself, and he'll go deeper than that. It'll be unbelievable who all he pardons, and he won't know who he's pardoned. But I'll tell you what. All of them are going to get that pardon, and the best thing that can happen to this country today is that they lose and Trump's becomes our president, and the Israeli war will be over soon, the Ukraine War will be over real soon, and we'll start being prosperous and building things here in the United States. Will have new roads, we'll have new bridges. Our military, he gets to fire there's goofy generals that Finley or Mealy, whatever the hell his name is. Fire him. Get a new FBI director, a new ICE director, start doing what mass deportation. Hey, it's coming, my friend and all, but he's got to give I liked it. Now listen, I'm going to give you one more tidbit. Sometimes I endorse people, sometimes I don't endorse people, and sometimes but I had a very unique experience the other day. A kid, a seventh grader from Garfield Junior High School wanted to know would I endorse them for their council at their school, and I said, well, I have to see you to do that. So I had a FaceTime conversation with him. And what he done is I said, what's your platform? He said, make Garfield great again, and great, Well, it's beautiful. Of all the heated and mean things that people are doing, here's the seventh grader and he's all excited. He wants to be on their council at Garfield Junior High School. And that was the school that I went to, but it was a high school, so so that is really cool and unique. And his name is Blaze and a great kid. I've talked to him and I hope he gets it. But he's running for president on on a nice note and that's Garfield.
Speaker 2: That's a good way to end this. And Sheriff, I'll check with you. I'm sure I want to call you Thursday night when the results are coming in. We'll talk privately about what's happening then. But uh, you're one of the seventeen to actually cast the vote, and even when Trump wins Ohio, you will not be dissuaded whatsoever by truckloads of uh information and emails and letters telling you not to do it, to vote your conscience? Well, hell are you going to vote your conscience and vote for Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: Richard K. Jones, we got to run.
Speaker 2: You're a great American, But uh, you endorse Uh, you endorse Missy Powers and Charmage McGuffey, but keep that under your hat.
Speaker 1: Don't make that public.
Speaker 5: Hey, I endorse Blaze too.
Speaker 1: Blaze.
Speaker 5: I like.
Speaker 1: I don't know Blaze, but I like him. Sheriff, thank you very much. Continue to have a great, great afternoon.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. That's Blaze.
Speaker 2: Let's continue with more, Bill Cunningham homeing your Rats and Bengals is so much more. All A News Radio seven hundred w LW.
Speaker 7: This week, Kamala has been comparing her political opponents to the most evil mass murderers in history, and now speaking on a call for her campaign. Last night, Crooked Joe Biden finally said what he and Kamala really think of our supporters.
Speaker 1: He called them garbage.
Speaker 8: No way, no way, and I actually mean it, even though without question, my supporters are far higher quality than Crooked Joe or Lion Kamala.
Speaker 3: Oh hello, hello, yet I'm Sculls.
Speaker 4: I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Segment you brought in Ken Baker kicking it with Ken, describe what happened this morning?
Speaker 1: Went Danny Boy? Danny Boy.
Speaker 2: He was at Princeton High School this morning. Will he was cheerleading and I think going nuts. I think he was in the marching band and he caught a touchdown pass. But kicking Ken Baker Kicking it with Ken on Fox nineteen is now. He's now, his career is made, made the Dallas celebrity stooge.
Speaker 1: Ken, You're the third studes in the booth. How does it make you feel?
Speaker 9: I'm sitting here next to you, like seriously like Tricia mackew called and said, Bill Cunningham wants you on the show, and I said the legend like I'm.
Speaker 1: Still I think forty years you might be like me and seg I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Explain how it happened because you burning? And Erlanger went to Lloyd, I think the home of the is it the Juggernauts's the Juggernauts? I love the Juggernauts? And then how'd you go from there to Kicking it with Ken? Kicking it with Ken?
Speaker 5: What fuck?
Speaker 9: Frank Marzulo is the founder, the president of Kicking It with Ken. I think it was two years ago. I was out there on something crazy and I was smiling and being a nut job basically, and on TV he said we should call this Kicking It with Ken? And then the bosses loved it, and here I am with his history. Yeah, and your history. You began here and then you go to Myrtle Beach. They come back explain your history. But kicking it with Ken on Fox nineteen.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 9: So I started at Fox nineteen as a little teleprompter runner, back when everyone had a little teleprompter runner, Rob Sheila Gray, that's back in those days. I said, I want to be a reporter. So then they sent me to Myrtle Beach. You know, you gotta get your tea, all that stuff. I jumped into sales for a little bit, for TV sales, and I said, I want to be back on TV. And then my company is so good, great television. They put me to Louisville, and then this job opened in Cincinnati, and here I am. You're back home, back home, and you're a young fella too. I don't know, thirty five is kind of old. I think you'll start twenty five.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Trying to feel it? You wake up in the morning, just that same zest. Yeah, what's your one or two segments? Give me an example to get for those who may not be aware of kicking it with Ken?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: What is this seek to do?
Speaker 2: What have been some of the good things, the funny things, some of the great Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 1: It is just energy.
Speaker 9: When you wake up, you're gonna laugh, You're gonna have a good time. I go out there, I pick fun things. What on Live TV one time a boat started sinking while.
Speaker 2: Putting the skirt on. When Ruby's boat went down. Thank you, my name is Chris. I'm transgender, is what he said. He got a skirt on. Anyway, I regress, please continue.
Speaker 9: So then we just do anything fun and I take suggestions. People can reach out and tell me. I mean, well, we're gonna do Thanksgiving cooking. Oh, big breaking news. I'm allowed to tell you about this. I'm got to do a.
Speaker 1: Twenty minute streaming show.
Speaker 5: Suit.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you the name of it, but it's gonna be kicking kicking with Ken, I would say, so, yes, it's calling anything else.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be a little bit of Cincinnati history, kind of Guy Fieri kicking it with Ken, all coming together.
Speaker 2: Wow in November. How about William Cunningham the resurrections? Have you given out anything?
Speaker 9: Well, you just told me that story. I need I need to come to your house, like you said, and we'll kicking it with Ken. I'm got to get by the boat, the moat, the the gun burn seals, yes, gun turrets and everything everything else to you. We all have a dark chapter in our history, and that was one of my I totally thought you were pulling my leg on that story.
Speaker 1: Did you google it?
Speaker 2: I google it and it's right there. What even did a story about the part? Did a story in Fox nineteen kicking it with Ken looking for the Dead.
Speaker 1: I still can't believe you're a fan of kicking it with Ken.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 1: He is a legend. We're up that early. Ken, you gotta do something. I think you know you sit there with the news Great? What about Tricia mackew with What about Rob? I need some inside?
Speaker 9: Dirty is the queen uh Forrial? She'll do anything for you Rob. I talked to him a lot, like he's a big mentor. Joe and Jeremy they're the best. My parents think they should be on network television. Agree like seriously, My mom's like they're they're working with you. Who else we got, of course Uncle Frank. Uncle Frank is the man doesn't get better his hair.
Speaker 1: He had hair.
Speaker 5: One day.
Speaker 1: He just sent us a picture and there he was just bald. He looked, Yeah, I like it. I mean it looks better bald than that's a statement. It's better bald. Get us into the stude your court place. But you know what, he looks better.
Speaker 2: Will leave the student supporters of Proud Service. Every local time Star heating and air conditioning dealers tamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati called Stacey Heating in Air Solutions at five one, three three six seven h E A T S. We also want to thank Lear's Prime Market will your Thanksgiving holiday destination.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 2: They order your free fresh, free fresh range amish raised turkey online.
Speaker 1: I want to say.
Speaker 2: Free fresh, just your fresh, free range amish raised turkey online today. You have this on a kicking in with Ken Lears Prime dot com. Get your turkeys there, you're kind of a turkey. Let's see high school football. Ken was at Princeton High School.
Speaker 1: They've had a pretty good.
Speaker 9: Really got said, they're eight to two playing Fairfield tonight, seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where do they play if anywhere? Right there?
Speaker 5: To that?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sofield, come on, have you been there? Gorgeous?
Speaker 2: I was there for a Maller Princeton game between Faust and Mancuso back when men were men. That was unbelievable. I long that born, yet I was an eighteen seventeen eighteen. Yeah, go ahead, say let's see sectional semi finals in Indiana, First round in Ohio, Kentucky coverage High school football tonight at six, ESPN fifteen thirty, Fox Sports thirteen sixty.
Speaker 1: By the way, is Cole Rain in the playoffs?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: How many games have they won the past two years? None?
Speaker 2: College football Kentucky and Tennessee tomorrow number four, Ohio State at number three, Penn State at noon.
Speaker 1: Going to be a test for the better than that.
Speaker 2: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town, Your Tailgate, Headquarters, Raiders and town Sunday. Marvin Lewis returns Desmond Rider returns best Bengals coverage, What happening, Games, Sports Talk, The headsets are removed and Marmon Lewis takes over and sends in Desmond Ridder to beat the Bengals.
Speaker 1: What have we got?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: Kicking with Ken? What have we got?
Speaker 2: Then we've got some kicking going on? Yeah, some SERI you show off on halftime. Have you talked to Money Mac about how to improve his kicking?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 1: I got to do that, right, do that?
Speaker 9: I gotta send there kicking it. We'll send an email over there kicking it. We had the games on Fox nineteen. We can't forget about that.
Speaker 1: That's it. Yeah, at what time? One one o'clock?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, but get about kicking it with Ken with Money Mack? Would that be something that would you make a twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yard field goal right now if you had to?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 9: I caught a fifty yard pass not too long ago from a kid. I'm talking about kicking it though.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can do it. You know, you get the TV in or you just do it?
Speaker 5: Make it?
Speaker 1: Would you kick it with Can? Kicking it? Kicking in Money Mac this Friday? When you do another game, kick it with Can? Yes? Truly?
Speaker 2: Wait till he makes a field goal though, and then he's right now. Money Max is not in good mood. He's issued in bad checks recently, for sure bad checks. Let's see will he have best Bengals coverage nine am Sunday with pregame Sports Talk, then postgame Sports Talk Live from Bad Tom Smith Brewing in beautiful Madison Field.
Speaker 1: That's a beautiful facility.
Speaker 2: MLS soccer Game two of the best of three Tomorrow night, first round playoffs FC Cincinnati at New York City FC four point thirty Fox Sports thirteen to sixty. Good luck tomorrow to Lawrenceburg. They will play for an Indiana State girls soccer championship. Tigers Mount Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: Uh oh fell. I saw this in the semi final, semi finals. They lost.
Speaker 2: Good luck to Scott and North old them. They're headed to the state tournament and girls volleyball, you know, and Tony Pike told me from reading they wanted to date Mountain to Dame girls, but there were two classy to date the guys from reading hockey Tonight, the expansion Bloomington Bison are in town to battle the Cyclones Downtown nine and one Winnipeg at Columbus. How about you getting into the ring? I did this segment, and I did this with Chris Sabot. Get on the ice.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm doing that? When are you doing it? Fountain Square a couple weeks remember those incidents.
Speaker 2: You know, getting eleven goals in a running clock of ten minutes. Why don't you come down and kick it with Ken. We'll we'll skate out there. I'm not good on ice. I'm not good on get up that early, Ken, I may be laying.
Speaker 1: Get him down.
Speaker 2: If you can get him anywhere anywhere before eleven o'clock.
Speaker 1: You're like, can you make ten thirty happen?
Speaker 5: We'll do that.
Speaker 1: No, I lie in bed. You're between my feet every morning.
Speaker 2: God just saying, there's just selling Tricius down here, just saying between Also, congrats Willie to Rose Lavelle. She played at her one hundredth match last night in Louisville for the US women's national team. And in golf, what these boys might have to come down here? Get them Bamy RedHawks man golf team. Let's play him one to fifteen team Hapapole Invitational in Hawaii.
Speaker 1: That's a match. That's a good place to go to Winterer lose. You're in Hawaii, that's not bad. Cort grats to head coach J. D. Fletcher. Get him in here.
Speaker 2: The Miami RedHawks men's golf team beat San Diego by thirteen strokes.
Speaker 1: Get him in here. I'll get it.
Speaker 2: I'll get together a team at Kenwick Country Club about that we'll play Mono a mono four on four. Let's make an appen segment, Get ahold of that coach, See if you'll come down here and play in the friendly confunk. He's over there on Hawaii five O tonight with with Steve mcgarrett doing some sexy little dance I managed. I don't know, but congrats to the Miami RedHawks men's golf team for winning at all. Ken might have to go to Oxford. Would you want to go to maybe Honolulu and charlet's do it?
Speaker 1: Talk to them? Can you make it happen?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, talk to Trisha Mack you Triciaia, Tricia can make it happen.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Honolulu before they.
Speaker 2: Get back doing sky dives from ninety feet into a six inch pool of water.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I watched this guy over there who was ninety foot in the air and he did a skydive into literally three feet of water. And what he did was paying cake every time he'd pancake on his back three feet and come back.
Speaker 1: I says, I said, I wouldn't would you risk that? No way, I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: He must be a Democrats anyway. Segment Now what else is happening in sports? But you talk about your our liquor sponsor. If the Beangles lose on Sunday, where should I go to get a bottle of tequila?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Should you should go to a good Spirits Wine and Tobacco and party town? Will he at thirteen locations in northern Kentucky?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: What do you do if they win? Where you win? The place? Spirits Bottles? Party allowed? What's your next? Kicking it with Ken? Ken Bank? Kicking it with Ken?
Speaker 9: Is I need you about to ask me? You know, this is my sleepy time. I'm trying to think. What do I got coming up? Well, you know what, Let's do this. They just got to watch six forty five, seven forty five, night forty five.
Speaker 1: It's always a surprise. Let's do it like that. No, you don't know what the hell's going on now? I just show up and start talking. That's it. That sounds like ray on the bridge and kick it ki kicking out of the bridge. What a headache?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Can you even get from here to there? How'd you get back? Because the southbound lane four seven you wanted to shut down?
Speaker 2: I believe I came from Newport and it was a mess built the other bridge, Spids Bridge, years ago. Years ago. We had a chance to Bainer and McConnell. Bayer had the deal deal, but Bayner said, no, don't name the bridge after me. Yeah, and McConnell and Obama said, you gotta be kidding me, John Bingo, he said no, McConnell got the damn the damn damn in southern Kentucky. Obama got what he wanted.
Speaker 1: And what did we get? Nothing? And like it and we'll love it by kicking it with Ken good And you normally sleeping right now, is that it?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I take a little bit at a nap, you know, so, and you get up and kick it. What time you get up in the morning, like three, three o'clock, three o'clock, and you got the coffee and then I'm out the door out there, and then you're doing for the people of Cincinnati, and you know what you're doing before you do it.
Speaker 1: I did radio, but there's no planning. I get there and I just jump in and start doing it. That's on Monday.
Speaker 2: For Monday, you just get up at three o'clock in the morning, get there about five o'clock.
Speaker 1: On the way you go that's it. How will you get from here to there? If Newport shut down with no bridge? I got two seventy five and I don't know. It's talks nineteen. It's all bad now.
Speaker 2: They only get a helicopter Anderson Ferry up pitted over here. That guy make a million dollars in the next few weeks. Not much going on down the river. I'm surprised the river is still at twenty five feet no rain recently. What about a army pontoon bridge. That'd be beautiful that was built during the Civil War?
Speaker 10: See why not?
Speaker 2: We had on just saying Peter Bronson gave the story that Cincinnati was going to be surrendered, but they had some drunken deal with the Confederate general and the army guy on this side of the town. They got him drunk game, old conny game, a couple of ladies.
Speaker 1: Guess what. Cincinnati was saved. There's some history right there. Is that a real story? It is a real story, Peter Bronson, you learned something new. Everything around here.
Speaker 2: They were for They were in Fort Thomas, ready to rain tear down on Cincinnati. All the wooden facilities would have been blown up. But they got the Confederate general, got him drunk, got him a couple of ladies, and all of a sudden he withdrew.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I'm saying, now that was some history right there.
Speaker 2: That's kicking it with Can right there, like oh Connie digging up bodies just selling them for prop Wow.
Speaker 1: Anyway, good to have you on live and in person. You guys are great funny. Did you think it would be like this? How easy? Now you're like chill.
Speaker 2: You made it real easy. It's like I'm at home, like I'm drinking a beer. You have some WILLI talk right there like Willy talk. Don't look at this doll. I got a doll with the eyes bar WILLI dolls.
Speaker 1: No, it's kind of scared. I didn't see that at first.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: He's look, he's got his eyes on you. John Wayne's behind you.
Speaker 5: My gosh.
Speaker 1: They don't follow me home. I'm good. They will follow out. They will follow you. Thank you. Kicking it with Ken. Thank you, segm man. Get me out of the Studge Report, please?
Speaker 2: Will you and Honnor of kicking it with Ken Fox nine, Fox nineteen, We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewod Report.
Speaker 5: Should undocumented immigrants arrested by local police be turned over to immigration officials.
Speaker 2: No, how about Trump supporters? Yes, kicking it with ken thank you segment, Thank you, yes, sir. Coming up on the other side is Jay christ In Adams from the Department of Justice about the legalities or illegalities in the election.
Speaker 1: Will it be right? Will it be wrong?
Speaker 2: We'll find out later at your home of the Reds and Bengals News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 1: Bill cunning in the Great American.
Speaker 2: Of course, what's happening in the last several days is that lawsuits are filing back and forth, hither and fro. The Democrats have engaged at least five hundred attorneys, which is a good thing as a practicing attorney. That's always good when lawyers make a lot of money, because we're the basic foundation of this country are attorneys. And also the Republicans for the first time have lawyered up in great ways. And Christian Adams is a commissioner of the US Civil Rights Commission. He is also a former Department of Justice, and he's the president of the Public Interest Legal Foundation. And Christian and Adams welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, let's talk about the idea that this will be a more secure election than COVID twenty twenty. I'm led to believe that the legalities of all this kind of a mail in balloting has been cured. From a legal perspective, how will the twenty twenty four election be different than the twenty twenty election in your.
Speaker 11: Opinion, because there aren't armies of lawyers nullifying the state laws.
Speaker 6: Bureaucrats are not replacing their.
Speaker 11: State laws and rules with their wishes like happen in twenty twenty. In twenty twenty, the litigation all around the country was to get rid of the rules, and that is not happening this time, and that is.
Speaker 6: A good thing. Also, there's lots of.
Speaker 11: People watching this election much closer than twenty twenty, and once again a good thing. It is not going to be twenty twenty all over again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me an example.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty, Joe Biden got eighty one million votes and the Trumpster got seventy three million, which are the seventy three million mark was millions and millions more votes than Obama ever received. And then all of a sudden, Joe Biden campaigning from his basement got eighty one million votes. That made many of us feel something is a miss. So what happened in twenty twenty, how will the rules change to benefit the Democrat?
Speaker 11: And having that kind of a result, Well, because it allowed people to vote without lifting a finger or leaving their house.
Speaker 6: And look, part of it also was Zuckbucks.
Speaker 11: This is all this private money where for example, in Philadelphia, they they suspended the rules. You didn't have to actually do anything to vote except get a mail ballot. Philied out and then someone would come to your door, you know, paid for by Mark Zuckerberg or the city.
Speaker 6: Of Philadelphia to pick up your ballot.
Speaker 11: And that's why those numbers went up so high, was because of COVID suspension of the rule combined with private money flooding the zone to do get out the vote for people who weren't terribly motivated to vote.
Speaker 2: And so for those of us who say something was a miss, the argument on the left as well. You know, there were seventy three judges, half of them appointed by Donald Trump, that reviewed all the evidence in this case, and seventy three, seventy four eighty seven thousand judges all said the election was fair Christian Adams. Is that a correct comment that all the judges from district courts to court, circuit courts, Supreme court, local state court all determined the election was fair. I dare you to mention that possibly something was a miss. All these judges said you're wrong. Is that statement correct?
Speaker 6: Some of those judges were in cahoots with suspending the rules.
Speaker 11: I mean, public inters Legal Foundation was intervening in a case in Virginia where the I think the legal women Voters was trying to get rid of the signature requirement on absentee ballots in the federal judge. I'll never forget being in those hearings. The federal judge ruled that they could suspend the law. And so in some ways, these judges were part of the problem in suspending all the rules in twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: And you know, look, you didn't need voter fraud when you alter the entire system of election.
Speaker 1: Some people say that.
Speaker 11: Is voter fraud when you break all the rules, But you didn't need criminal voting when the judges and the bureaucrats were saying it's not criminal in the first place.
Speaker 1: Was there ever a trial on the merits of the case.
Speaker 2: That is, discovery depositions, and a trial held to determine through witnesses whether there was massive fraud. Did that trial ever take place?
Speaker 11: Well, I'm not aware of that case. I followed this litigation pretty closely. A lot of these cases just died on the vine.
Speaker 6: Some got dismissed on Rule twelve motions.
Speaker 11: At the very beginning without even having a reply breed filed. I saw that in a couple of cases. That's always a hoot. So no, there wasn't any real big hearing.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: When I make this statement that the election was held first week in November, and about a week later CNN said in twenty twenty they had a big banner Joe Biden has been elected the forty six President of States. And then the CONFETI people are chairing, etc. And then by the time it was certified in each state, that would take another three to four weeks, because you had the app you had the absentee ballots coming in, you had ballots put off to the side of the provisional ballots. And so the first week in December, certainly by the end of November, first week in December, the veryou state Secretary of States would certify. Okay, here are the results that begins the time within which you have to file the lawsuits, whatever it might be. But then most courts ruled that the issue is moot because we can't grant the recovery sought by the plaintiffs in this case because we can't have a full trial by January twentieth, which is only about five or six weeks away. So therefore we can't give you the relief that you seek. We don't have the time to conduct a trial because the issue now is moot. Before this time, it wasn't ripe because the secretary of State didn't rule who the winner is. We can't say the election was fraudulent when the Secretary State of each state hadn't ruled exactly who the winner is.
Speaker 1: We have to wait for that.
Speaker 2: If you followed early, the issue is not ripe because the secretary of State didn't say who won. If you file it after the determination who won, the issue is moot because we can't grant relief. You got to get sworn in January twentieth, Christian Adams, Is that a fair statement?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 11: And it's even worse than that, because here's the big, dirty secret. Nobody knows for months if ill ineligible people voted because you don't have the voter history files. In other words, when I heard X number of dead people voted and November, I was like, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: You can't know that because you can't get the voter history file. It's a complicated document to create to see who actually voted in each election. So I took everything with a grain of salt.
Speaker 11: You won't get those voter history files from Pennsylvania until the summer following an election.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, So, assuming Pennsylvania is the key. On Tuesday, everyone says Pennsylvania, that's the key, and most of the polling has the Trumpster up one to three percentage points. There was a poll yesterday that had them up three percentage points, and many people assume, no, well, that's there's one to two point above that he's going to get. So you're saying that if Pennsylvania says, okay, Kamala Harris won the stay of Pennsylvania, that'll be done sometime in the middle to end of November. We won't be able to in a sense certify if that is accurate until the summer of next year.
Speaker 11: Well, look, the officials will be able to certify it because they've got the vote totals. But anyone who wants to scrutinize the election, yes, they won't be able to do it till the summer of next year because the voter history file, which means the names of the people that actually voted, because that gets recorded. If you vote, they recorded in your file because they can't remove you from the voter roles because you voted, they have to wait two more federal cycles. So that's an important data point. What I'm telling you is that that voter history file in Pennsylvania isn't done for months. And so anyone who says eighty thousand dead people voted, we don't know because you don't know the voter history file.
Speaker 2: So Christian Adams, you're a Department of Justice official for a long time. I've seen you many of the cable shows. You know exactly where the bodies are buried. I always ask you the big question early, Are you ready for the big question?
Speaker 6: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Do we have fair elections in the United States of America for the presidency.
Speaker 11: We have a lot more fair election this year than we did in twenty twenty, So everybody needs to vote. One single vote can make a difference in this election. We have a database at the Public Interest Legal Foundation of seven hundred tied elections, So your vote matters in this election, and it's better than it was four years ago.
Speaker 1: Well, is this the best that's ever been?
Speaker 2: Because I'm going back to nineteen sixty when the Democratic Party Richard J. Daily waited until all the results were in from all over the country before he sent in tens of thousands of extra ballots from Cook County that elected John F. Kennedy over Richard Nixon. Everyone knows what the Democratic Party has done inside the major cities, and I can't imagine how corrupt that was. We can't look under the covers, thank god. Richard Nixon said, well, it's going to take months or years to resolve that. I will concede the election. And is it fair to say the twenty twenty four election will be the fairest election and one of the fairest in American history.
Speaker 1: I like you to give me a yes on that if.
Speaker 11: You can, yes, because more people are watching it this time that has never happened before. There are more watchdogs in the ground, on boots on the ground, including PILF. We'll be monitoring elections in Michigan this Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Are you doing Are you doing Michigan in Pennsylvania or just Michigan because the cities I'm talking about are Detroit and Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, and then I assume in Minneapolis. I can't imagine what's going to happen in Minnesota. Minneapolis, I can't imagine what's going to happen in and around the college towns in Wisconsin. Are you going to focus just on Michigan or somewhere else?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's hard to get into every state. Laws are different and only certain places can you go in unless you represent a partisan Canada and.
Speaker 6: We're a charity. We're a c free charity.
Speaker 11: The public innurs legal is and so we can't represent partisan candidates where we can be on the ground with eyes in Michigan and that's where we'll be.
Speaker 1: Well, let's second later on.
Speaker 2: You're the president of the Public Interest Legal Foundation, also a former top official DOJ and Christian Adams, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Christian, you're a great American. Thank you very much, thank you, thank you for saying so god much.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, the fraud in previous elections have been monumental, electing not the person selected by the voters.
Speaker 1: I just liked the.
Speaker 2: Idea of Christian Adams saying, and this is a major legal character Department of Justice, he's on the US Civil Rights Commission, that he's got more confidence now because Republicans are going to be in the major cities looking at the fraud in real time. May I say, let's continue. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred Wow. Billy Cunningham, good to hear from Christian Adams and a top official Department of Justice under Trump. I contacted the Secretary of State's office in Columbus. You're a good friend of mine. Frank Laro A three four seven one one one one, And as of noon today, he says that approximately two point two million Ohioans have voted early in the state of Ohio. Two point two million. Of course, we have the afternoon today, we have Saturday, we have some Sunday, not so much Monday, and then Tuesday. And has anticipated that more than half of Ohioans are going to vote early in this election, which means voting on election day should be very easy. So one might ask, what is the breakdown of early votes, which is walk in and mail in between Republican, Democrat, and shall we say no party affiliation? If you vote in the last partisan primary and noted a Democrat or Republican the primary ballot, that's how you become a Republican or a Democrat by voting in a primary and checking a box. According the Secretary of State's office, as of noon today, there's been approximately six hundred and fifteen thousand Republics have voted Democrats three hundred and ninety four So the gain is about a quarter of a million more Republicans than voting in Ohio than Democrats and no party affiliation is about three hundred thousand, three hundred thousand, and they break it break it in also by county, but you know that's certainly different. Hamlony County, for example, has had at least one hundred and forty five thousand total votes have taken place as of noon today, and by the time Tuesday rolls around, that number is going to be we think over two hundred thousand in Hamliny County. And as you know, there's about six hundred thousand registered voters. If seventy percent vote. That's about four hundred and twenty thousand, and so we're going to be close to fifty percent of people in Hamlety County would have voted early before election day itself. The lines used to be long on election day. They're no longer long on election day. And when I talked to my friends in Boone County, in Kenton County and Campbell County, early voting started yesterday in northern Kentucky and they tell me the lines are around the block. That in Kentucky you can vote on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and I'm not sure about Sunday. Maybe Tony Bender would know, but nonetheless, you can vote early, and people are taking advantage of that and the lines. And despite the fact there's not a personality in a big race, mainly in northern Kentucky, unlike Ohio, which has a lot of the big races going on, including the three justices for the High Supreme Court, which are critical, which is Justice Joe Meghan and also Hawkins. Dan Hawkins was here, He's a Common Police Court judge from Columbus. The three of them really have to win, along with your friend and mine, Bernie Marino. The ads against Bernie Marino, or shall we say, acts on his personal character, which is a bunch of bs. If you have a company's numerous companies of more than ten thousand employees, the odds of having one tenth of one percent and happy, which means one hundred employees, many of whom are disgruntled, is excellent. And so to take a sentilla of the employees of Bernie Marino and use out as a general statement as ridiculous. I also would note that the Cleveland Plaine Dealer for many years said working for Bernie Marino was one of the best jobs in northeast Ohio, and I would hope maybe the media would report on that. And until he got into politics, he was a great guy. Now that he's got into politics, not so much so. Instead of Art Brown, who, by the way, refuses to debate Bernie Marino, He's offered eight times for a debate. Have you seen in person Bernie Marino anywhere for the last fifty one years, The answer generally is no. He hides, raises a boatload of money, attacks his political opponent with lies, then goes back into a sepplicker and hides out for the next six years. We need Bernie Marino badly, as well as Orlando Sonza running against a liberal Democrat named Greg Lansman. If you think the city of Cincinnati has run well, then vote for Landsman. If you want to change, especially for the west coast of West Point Cadet, that's Orlando Sonza two thirty one, Homie Reds and Bengals. News Radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 1: Got a fun one, but we'll fix it.
Speaker 9: We got a six year old from Massachusetts and he wants to know about your favorite animal.
Speaker 12: As President, Damis Meyer, I'm six years old. I live on farm in massachu shiits what's your favorite farm animal?
Speaker 1: Favorite farm animal over the city. I'll tell you what I love. I love cows.
Speaker 7: But if we go with Kamale, you won't have any cows.
Speaker 1: I don't want to ruin this kid's day. I love cavs.
Speaker 7: I think they're so cute and so beautiful and so but according to Kamala, who's a radical left lunatic, you will not have any cats anymore.
Speaker 5: So we have to vote her.
Speaker 1: I like, hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 6: Rock.
Speaker 2: At some point you have to take a stand on the election. I know you whiff and washing a little bit recently. Is Trump gonna win?
Speaker 1: Yay or nay? And stick with it. I believe he's gonna win.
Speaker 2: Sec Man Trumpster. I'm going with Jill Stein. I think she's gonna pull a major upset. That would be a major upset.
Speaker 5: No quite.
Speaker 13: Why do you say he's gonna win rock He's the wind is at his back and and things were already going in the right direction. And Joe Biden's garbage comment along with Mark Cubans strong women don't support Trump comment, I mean it's just.
Speaker 1: Boom boom a week and stupid.
Speaker 13: Now that the dumb media is trying to make something out of Liz Cheney comment, I mean, it couldn't be stupider and further from an insult, but that's that's what they do.
Speaker 1: It is what it iss.
Speaker 2: See t Higgins not playing again, I mean he's a talented he might be more talented than Jamar Chase, but number one, you got to show.
Speaker 6: Up, man.
Speaker 1: What's the best ability availability?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Are you available? You're tapping out on me or not? What happened here? Why can't he play?
Speaker 2: I mean he's got a hamstring, got a shin problem, he got toes, got toenail clippers.
Speaker 1: What the hell's going on? I mean, it's the thing.
Speaker 13: It's the reason why I think more people now one of the reasons why people love football more than baseball because baseball players get hurt all the time. This football players, for the most part, like get out there and they play. But T Higgins, I don't know how he expects to get some humongous contract in another team when teams are gonna be looking at like, why do you give this guy thirty three thirty five million dollars a year and he plays, you know, half.
Speaker 2: The games, said Will. I mean, I look at Joe Burrow and he's got real injuries. When he broke bones in his wrist, he had a pendicida he and the knee, you know, and.
Speaker 10: I mean the.
Speaker 13: Soft tissue stuff. And that's something you as a player to understand your body. There's so much science out there. He's got to test the balance of his quads, of his hamster, whatever it is he's you got to find the answer. That's a quad in a hamstring. Quads, the front hamstring is the back. A lot of guys, a lot of guys with with hamstring injuries. Being the athlete, you were you are still you should have known that?
Speaker 5: Does he is that?
Speaker 1: What it is a hamstring? No, it's a quad? Isn't a quad?
Speaker 5: A quad?
Speaker 13: Lot of times one one leg is stronger than the other, So there's a muscular imbalance. And if it happens in you know you were said are not running full speed and running four three and you ought never notice it. But when you're running at that level, you gotta get ready. Got to be balanced, you know, balance amongst everything in your body.
Speaker 1: You gotta be balanced.
Speaker 13: Second, you gotta be You gotta work that in the offseasontretching, and you got to go to camp and you gotta get your muscles tired. You gotta get it used to running around a lot and used to running full speed?
Speaker 2: Richardson, what about Anthony Job was a player to do that? How big is this game on Sunday Rock? If Marvin Lewis knows everything? If if the Bengals lose it, it's absolutely hopeless. Marvin Lewis knows, doesn't The Raiders are two and six, they've lost four in a row. They haven't scored twenty points in four games. If Bengals can't win this one.
Speaker 1: At Baltimore might be a problem. That's gonna be an issue.
Speaker 2: So they win the next two games, take a break. Then there in the hog heaven?
Speaker 1: Is that correct direction?
Speaker 2: See see what happens if he doesn't play, it's a problem. Joe Burrow when he was asked about making trades, he said, that's.
Speaker 1: Not my job. It isn't his job. Other team seem to add by addition, not subtraction.
Speaker 13: Well, according to segment who I quoted last night on the Roundtable show, other than Carlos Dunlop, which that didn't really count, the only time the Bengals have added a free agent is nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 1: Charlie Joyner.
Speaker 2: They add a positive in other words, they got rid of that one end, but that was to get a draft choice.
Speaker 13: But yeah, I mean bring a player on to Hill. But it's been nineteen nineteen seventy two to say, well, that's just not how we do it.
Speaker 1: Well, how do you do?
Speaker 10: Do you do it?
Speaker 13: Because the other way to do it is to is to select good draft picks and then develop them.
Speaker 1: How are we doing in that department right now?
Speaker 5: Not good?
Speaker 1: So there's one of two ways to do it.
Speaker 13: Okay, if you can't select the draft picks, and you got to go in free agency and get them.
Speaker 2: Seg who was president of nineteen seventy two? Old On, You went to Coleraine, Yeah, I did it. Isn't the counselor? Who wasn't nineteen seventy two? He was born in Illinois, not Abraham Lincoln. I was going to say that to a little late nineteen seventy two. Give me, give me the initials R. M. Richard Nixon, Yeah, Richard Millhouse. And who was vice president? Spiro Agnu What was his middle initial? I don't know, team from Maryland. Everyone knows that until he got caught taking bribes and we got Nelson Rockefeller, who was tell I say, made love to death by some woman and the way we go look up at the death to go, he's with his mistress and thinks a little bit hot and heavy.
Speaker 1: He died while you with the mistress. And you might say that. And she called and said that, what's your prediction for tuesday?
Speaker 13: Not that we'll know by tuesday, because Pennsylvania will take forever and they'll find a van pull full of ballots somewhere.
Speaker 1: And you want the truth or you don't want hyperbole. I want the truth. You can't handle the truth.
Speaker 5: I can.
Speaker 1: Did you are you gonna call a code red?
Speaker 6: What's that? Will he?
Speaker 2: The STUOT reporters Approach service, every local tame Star Heating get air conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality of good Feeling, Cincinnati Collway over their won.
Speaker 1: Eight v A c S.
Speaker 2: I want to go on record early, but I'm not going to make my final selection until Tuesday afternoon. Trump will win because look at Harry Enton, the CNN guy. There's never been a president or vice president elected representing the party in power with shall we say, going in the right direction one hundred forty five percent, this crew is about twenty five percent, and Americans saying the countries that go in the wrong directions like seventy five seventy nine percent.
Speaker 1: All this other stuff is meaningless. Is do you feel the country's heading the round?
Speaker 2: Most people say absolutely, for all kinds of reasons and seasons. Second, man, can you give me sports or not? Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, wind A Tobacco and Party town in the Kentucky or Tailgate Headquarters.
Speaker 1: Raiders come to town on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Best Bengals coverage nine AM with pregame Sports Talk live from the Holy Grail. Then kickoff is at one, then postgame sports talk bad Tom Smith brewing in beautiful Madisonville and kicking it with Ken and kicking it with Canon and the tailgate crashers, pregame party at Longworth Hall.
Speaker 1: Zach Moss out with a neck injury. How you get a neck injury at practice?
Speaker 2: Orlando Brown Junior out, Al T Higgins out, Charlie Jones, might play, might not? Yes, Sam Hubbard and mean Gino Stone.
Speaker 1: Sam Hubbard doesn't mailing it in. He's out there playing. He's hurt, he's playing playing. You gotta play?
Speaker 2: Maybe T Higgins looking at his contract, not looking at the team well, and he's got at some points got to play though. I think when it matters, these games matter at the end of That's why I'm winning.
Speaker 1: This one is so important. You lose this one, then wait till you see the injury list the next week, going.
Speaker 2: The Thursday with the Ravens, everybody will be hurt. Quote the raven nevermore. Lamar Jackson has never won a Super Bowl? Is he an elite quarterback? He may not play Sunday they say, I heard reports on this.
Speaker 1: He's an elite quarterback.
Speaker 13: Never won a big one though, that's all right. I mean, how long did it take Matt Stafford to win off Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: A long time, long time one. One's still pretty good. That was cheating the Bengals in that PI at the end of the game, that's true.
Speaker 1: I imagine that. How much better are we feeling?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 13: Okay, the Bengals aren't having a good year, but you know what, but we got into the Super Bowl.
Speaker 6: We got it.
Speaker 2: Now we're still living the abyss of Cincinnati Professional Sports.
Speaker 1: The abyss. It's your reaction.
Speaker 2: College football tomorrow Willie Kentucky and Tennessee. Ohio State v. Penn State at noon. Who do you like their rock? Ohio State in is a happy Valley or death Valley?
Speaker 1: Happy Valley.
Speaker 13: I don't think Ohio State is playing very good right now, but I think Drew Aller, the Penn State quarterback, is question was to play going to be a hell of a matchup, though, because I State barely beat who they be twenty one seventeen, twenty one seventeen, I mean.
Speaker 1: Penn State eleven the last twelve times.
Speaker 2: I believe rather play them at night, though I State beats them at night during the afternoon. Who knows where Jerry Sandusky be at the game? I think so Game two of the best of three first round playoff series in soccer tomorrow at the m LS. Here it is FC Cincinnati and New York City FC, since he up one game to none. The action at four point thirty on Fox Sports thirteen sixty. Oh hey, oh you know they got how many bridges we got? Can you guys name all the bridges around here?
Speaker 1: Lay Bailey women? Now yep? Got one?
Speaker 2: Rock about the suspension bridge, the brent Sveiners two two seventy five, I said to Myra, went two seventy five bridge in Anderson Township.
Speaker 1: Combs.
Speaker 2: Hey, oh yeah, that's Combsail named after my aunt and that Combs named after her. I thought it was Brian Combs at the Newport Bridge, L and N Bridge something like that. No, that's got that's long gone. Oh yeah, here it is right here. Yeah, I've been on it recently, Yeah going, yeah.
Speaker 1: Anything else?
Speaker 2: Oh, what's the one that caught fire that's broke? You got the big mac Bridge, David Cornick?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's it?
Speaker 2: Actually they've been calling it the Daniel Carter Beard Bridge, you know who he was. I don't think any TV want to give McDonald's a free plug. That's why they won't say Big mac Beard. Uh began the Boy Scouts, Oh Dan, that damn bear.
Speaker 1: Yeah that guy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, of course in northern Kentucky and Phil Tulliver's home. Jim Scott was there. In fact, he was one of the first Boy Scouts eighteen eighty. In a while, that other bridge should have been built, and then we don't have a problem to worry.
Speaker 13: And I'm told, why did how did fires get reached forty foot high?
Speaker 1: I've started a lot of fires in my life. I bet you y.
Speaker 2: Wooden structures in that playground and mulch, homeless thing. I got a textingirisms. It was raining, it was misty, and the homeless old buyers going mattresses and more more mattresses. All of a sudden it caught wood, cut metal, then it caught the the uh, the rubber flooring, and all of a sudden, have you've seen the video? Looks like an atomic bomb? One crazy, It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Melton And.
Speaker 2: Where was some fire department for the first hour or two? One might ask and asked that question segment. Can't asking a good luck rocket tomorrow? Super Bowl A Harrison. I'll be busy playing golf. But it's a little rock gonna lead the team to glory?
Speaker 1: Is that on TV? Yes? Yes, yes, right after game day? Is that the game?
Speaker 2: Yes, Well we'll see what happens. Huge sports are much more important than college. Your fruit, There's no question that's the biggest thing in the world. And how many how are the Did you see Richard K. Jones in the Butler County jail doing the Trump dance to the village people's songs?
Speaker 1: You've got Richard K.
Speaker 2: Jones and his and his hat dancing with some mothers who brought their kids into the Butler County jail.
Speaker 1: You say doesn't support him anymore? No, I heard that. Guys are crazy. You gotta Kamala Harris. You got a Harris and Waltz.
Speaker 2: No, it's Columbus Blue Jackets. Are you sure they're playing the night against a nine to one Winnipeg Jets?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: What's on the big What about the high school football? Is Deer Park End tonight? Who they playing?
Speaker 1: You ought to know that? Me Santex plays Milford tonight.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 1: The first round they'll play the winner of Wentwood. Somebody st X.
Speaker 2: Had publicity of late New York Post can't say this story about sant X is now hit the New York media.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 2: In fact, I got a call from a local uh from a national or talk show host about getting some story on about the counseling program at Saint X.
Speaker 1: And I said, I got a guy. Don't give him. I'm going to pass him on to you and you can talk about all the counseling happening. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Say a more sports, Well, say give me out of the student's report, please?
Speaker 6: Will they?
Speaker 2: Everybody have a great weekend. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs this weekend. FC Cincinnati and of course are beloved Bengals. Before we go to that, what happens if Trump wins, which we predict you with chaos and then the mains from NBC, ABC, CBS, the cable talk shows ABS.
Speaker 1: Are they done? Are they destroyed out of business?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: It helps their business better.
Speaker 13: They should be internally rooting for him to win because people now actually watch them their stupid programs because they hate Trump so much.
Speaker 1: But the other thing is.
Speaker 2: I talked to some Democratic fundraisers who told me the under their breath, you know, we want Trump to win. Think of the money. They're ten percent cut. They can win if Trump wins. Man, we're in business. And Republicans have told me, well, if Trump wins, that's bad for business. I said, well, how's that bad for business? Because in the off year elections it'll be flipping the other side. And so I'm thinking, so Democrats want Trump to win, let's worry about tomorrow the Republicans. Yeah, but Republicans want Harris to win. If I lost something here, I said.
Speaker 13: Well, any Republican rooting because of unions of the money, because of reasons of money.
Speaker 2: They can raise a lot more money if she's in charge than Trump's in charge. And you rich people get ten percent of the cut when you raise all this money. And they're saying, you know, Democrats are saying, man, I'm gonna get rich if Trump is in there for four years.
Speaker 1: We're in the clover, We're gonna make a lot of money. Well, let's let it happen.
Speaker 5: Let it.
Speaker 2: Let's go ahead and make their money. Anyway, segment, I'm sorry I interrupted you as you were getting ready.
Speaker 1: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 10: See Highway Patrol again next week. Until then, remember breakfast driving doesn't determine who's right, only who's left. This is Robert Crawford saying, see you next week, Sega.
Speaker 2: I have a text here from Russ Jackson saying, would you tell Seg that Deer Park plays at Cincinnati Country Day Write that down segment CD.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, why don't you know that you're deer Park? I was testing you. I was testing you. Wait your Summit go Summit Country Day tonight.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it's Cincinnati, not Summing, and you fool. They're both playing. Good luck to them. But Deer Park plays c C D Well, I hope, I hope CCD C C D. I don't know if they're any good or not, but the park for a roll. They're four and six. The other teams like nine and some. I think the Wildcats have Troy. I'm not mistaken, Harrison Troy, Troy any good, better fight your tongue fit your tongue. Have even seen him play? Then we don't have a counseling department of talk.
Speaker 2: Jeez. All I'm saying is when when New York calls. I'm saying, I got the perfect sanex Brad, We're can talk about this. Well, was see counseled there and I said absolutely absolutely. Well, I said, here he is, give him a call, make it happen. Rocky, Thank you, Thank you have a great show today and segment. Thank you for your insipid involvements. Who was president in nineteen fifty two? I wasn't born yet. Eisenhower. Actually it was Truman intake an offenship that was six years before I came around. That was a trick question. That was a trick question on seven hundred WLW