Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the occult Rejects. This episode, I got the spiritual gangster herself, Teresa with me. What is up, Teresa?
Speaker 1: How are you just.
Speaker 2: Amazing this morning? Appreciate you jumping on and covering this with me as well. As you can see in the title. Since already pressed play, you already have an idea of what the show is about. MK Ultra patents. In my opinion, I would definitely think that these things were used for MK ultra techniques. I don't know if the technically technically labeled MK culture of patents, but when you see the stuff that we're getting into, you could see like, yeah, this is MK style stuff. And I do want to give a shout out to a Snappy Dog. Snappy Dog on Twitter tagged me and I think one of the ones that were actually covering and one of these patents, and I was like, Yo, this is a little weird, and I looked into it, and then I think I started going too other patents and then after that I ended up like running into like a list online which I could probably include I include the link for it was like a list of like I don't know, I think it was like forty mk ultra style patents, and I was like, yo, what the hell I mean? There was a lot of them on there that was like really wild, and I didn't even cover them because like it's in like another language. At some point, it's just like I wouldn't even know what the hell I'm reading. I couldn't even explain it, but like you kind of have an idea what it's telling you. But was even gonna waste my time. But I think we got like, depending on how much time we spend, I think like seven or nine that were going to cover. And if you've been listening to the show long enough, at the end you'll realize that one of these people we've actually covered before in the past, or one of their techniques of meditation. And we also have another good one near the end too, So stick around. The best ones are at the end, I think are some of the real good ones. Last yeah, yeah, yeah, but again, thank you very much, Snappy Dog. And before we get going, I was so rude, Teresa. I didn't even let you introduce like kind of like your podcast and everything. Please go ahead and plug yourself everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so thank you for having me on to cover this. It's very interesting. And yeah, people can find me on The Spiritual Gangsters with yourself as well, so there you go. And we actually have a new episode dropping soon, so yeah, check it out and also on x and Instagram at TS Gangsters pod.
Speaker 2: Yes awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh and for this episode, it definitely needed my tinfoil hat because this is extremely conspiratorial. So yeah, for sure, if people want one, I do make them, so you can hit me up on Etsy. The links that are down below blah blah blah, all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely check out those hats. I mean, just in my opinion for the price that you're paying, I mean it's kind of a no brainer almost. Are you're gonna pably spend that much for a hat like that in the store without the patch on it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and like if you know, if you want something else on it, I can customize them and personalize it. People have come up with all kinds of funny stuff slang words, nickname or riz. Riz is the best seller so far. Tinfoil has been surpassed by Riz. So if anyone has kids that are probably age like eight to thirteen, you know exactly what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Is that like a for some reason, I've also kind of taken that more of a Canadian thing, is it? Or is that being like set up? Oh this is this is worldwide?
Speaker 1: So it's at least North America. At least for sure American kids also say it, because I think the YouTubers who've kind of spread the RIZ slang there a lot of them are Americans.
Speaker 2: So I shit you not. I'm gonna be totally honest with you. When I when I heard this slang come out of your mouth like and you're repeating it from the kids, I honestly thought this has got to be like that weird Canadian humor, you know, you know how, Like, I'm just gonna be honest, how you guys do have a little bit of different humors sometimes. I mean, you guys had Terrence and Phillips fock sake, No, right, I.
Speaker 1: Forgot about that Tom Green comes from here.
Speaker 2: Like yeah we have some weird oh yeah, like you have some like weird, weird sense of human I just felt like maybe this is just their weird slang. But since it's everywhere, I'm like, oh that's worse. No, the best I don't get some of them.
Speaker 1: I was in a hockey tournament for my older son in Detroit and then I was passing by the opposing team. There was a team I think they're from Ohio or something, and all the kids were like, yeah, rees and uh sigma and all the words that they say. If parents won't know exactly that, you guys will be laughing right now, I hope. But I was like, oh my god, it's everywhere. They're all the same, no matter where you come from.
Speaker 2: That's that's hard, too funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hats hit me up, yes, yes, yeah, if yeah, long story short, I totally forgot about the whole plug.
Speaker 2: Just totally screw that up for you. But yeah, if you want those hats, go check them out. Uh, it's got all the podcast is actually, believe it or not, have grabbed something from it too, So definitely check them out and the link will be on the bottom. And since we're on the fact of you know, selling shit at the moment, if you guys feel so inclined, uh, you could donate to the show. Since it does cost money to run, you can buy me a coffee. There's a Patreon where you could just you're not getting anything for free. That's one thing. I'm not going to sell anything. Uh like you know, I guess episode was.
Speaker 1: Well like selling memberships here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, everybody's still going to get the same stuff for free. The Patreon is just there basically just to make it so don't think you're getting anything extra with the Patreon and this buy me a coffee, this cash app and stuff like that. If you even want to just help us, start listening to the audios more and just deal with the commercials. But yeah, if you feel so inclined and then you want to help donating to the show, because it does cost about two grand a month a year and a half a month. If there was a month, I wouldn't be doing it, no, because two thousand thousand basically.
Speaker 1: Well I can vouch you know co hosting with you a bunch. I know you do put basically full time work or more into the show. So you know, if people enjoy it, please do support it in some capacity, whether that's financial or you know, just sharing.
Speaker 2: It, sharing it, sharing it, sharing the podcast would be doing all that.
Speaker 1: Helps honestly for real, you know, it's hard for content creators to like get seen, so you know, if you like the work, please support it and however you can, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like for real, I would even like you just drop a link somewhere where you know a bunch of people might listen to the audio. I'm happy with. Yeah, just sharing it that, I mean, that's that's gonna help regall it. So yeah, thank you, and thank you for mentioning that, Teresa, But uh, right now we'll get all all off of that on uncomfortable situations, which I hate bringing it up for.
Speaker 3: Self deprecating excuse the ship I've said in the past, but I mean, unfortunately, it is fucking expensive to start running this stuff, and it's not consuming for sure.
Speaker 2: But yeah, at least I'm not I'm not charging for half a fucking show like i'd be like, oh, if you want to hear the rest of this show, you gotta pay.
Speaker 1: That will never happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, now into the patents finally, Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous systems. Now for the people who are listening, uh, you know, keep listening. But if you want.
Speaker 1: If you thanks.
Speaker 2: But if you want you could, I mean, if you really, I don't think it's gonna make that much of a difference, but it is kind of cool looking. For some of them, they're you know, they're interesting. I will be throwing up the visuals of like the patent paperwork up on the screen as well. The last few, I think, the last two that are covered by the same guy that I'm just mentioning because we have covered him before. I'm not going to be showing that. But for the most part the rest of them, you can't see the patents up on the screen and the diagrams all right, Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous systems and that is a date of the patent for that is January twenty fifth, two thousand and The inventor is Hendrikus g. Lose. He was a Dutch born American research physicist and inventor who, beginning in nineteen ninety nine, patented a series of technologies relating to the manipulation of the human nervous system by electromagnetic means. Having formally worked in industrial and defense research related to plasma technologies, he was involved in defense research and was sponsored by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, also known as DARPA. I found that interesting, and there's a pick of up on the screen to show how I found that out. He was on DARPA paperwork. Specifically, he worked on projects related to adaptive stochastic content addressable memory under a contract with the United States Army Missile Command. Yo. And you know what the crazy thing is is that I actually found that out from running it through like being AI. Really yeah, yeah, I was. I asked. I forgot how I worded it, but I ran his name and asked, like, was he involved with the government at all? And it pulled this up and actually gave me the link for the DARPA paperwork. Wow. I'm gonna be totally honest with you. There's been times where I've asked very specific questions to the AI and it has actually give me some really interesting like information. Yeah.
Speaker 1: AI, that's like wow.
Speaker 2: Like you're really working in my favor at the moment.
Speaker 1: Like it's a good tool for stuff like that, honestly, And it's almost like your learning curve. You have to know what to ask it. You have to know how to ask the right question to get like a deeper answer, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there was like books eventually you're going to cover Robert Flood. I mean those books are in a different language. And I could if I wanted to copy and paste and twist them into like which I may eventually do for him certain books, I could put it into a translator and see certain things like you know, it will translate it to an extent, but like these books, you really don't know what the hell they're what they're really saying. And I was able to put those into like the AI and ask it like, what's I forgot the phrase I was using Again for me, if you get really specific, it seems to work better. I'm not promoting the use of this shit. Actually, unfortunately it sounds like I guess I am. Yeah, But like I was asking it specific stuff about like kind of like an overall idea what the book was about, and he was doing a pretty good job to where it was like I wouldn't have known that well less I asked. So yeah, he says, it's pretty interesting, all right. And then now this is taken from a I find this kind of interesting again, the Hendricus g LUs Now this is taken from the Seven Patents of Hendricus g Luis by J. R. Pomerantz. I'll twist his link in the bottom. Very interesting, and this author thinks the name is fictitious, so as per records, Doctor Hendricus j LUs was associated with Plasma Dne Corporation during the late fifties. He published an article about Yang mills Field in nineteen sixty nine an American Physical Society Journal. He set up a shop in Fulbrook, California, and developed the Laguna Research Laboratory. Then he worked with the Department of Defense, Department of Health in Human Services, and Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency DOPA. Again is where he spent most of his time. In two thousand and three, he became president of Qwave Corporation. Doctor Leus file for a business license. The company's own site was ww dot qwave dot com and it is nothing more than a copy of the site for advertising business and he search for business yields nothing more than directory listings. The listings themselves provide little additional data other than the business is listed for commercial physical research and has a standard industrial classification with code of eighty seven thirty one. This classifies them for commercial physical and biological research. He is also referred to as doctor Henry Loose or doctor Hank Loose. Since nineteen seventy eight, he has been awarded eleven patents by the US for devices mainly aiming for human nervous systemulation. They believe though this site this is interesting. It's an anagram for source holdings. But yeah, if you were to take that name, it could also spell out source holdings. They think it's a group of researchers under the name of doctor H. Luce. We're actually a group of hired professional professionals researching and inventing such devices which could be developed and used for mass mind control syops and behavior modification later for the CIA. That's what they think. I just wanted to toist that in. I don't know if that's real or not, but I was just like, I mean something like that wouldn't surprise me put it that way either, you know, Yeah, I mean, just like the two separate things. But like a lot of people think that Shakespeare was a group of people, may not have actually been one person. So who knows, like if the if the government was again, if the government's involved, like who is to say, like, yeah, they're not like fimming the entity that created.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's a weird lasting Yeah, yeah, already I'm not weird, unusual, perhaps not common. So like even when I saw it. I was like, cool, not strange, but it's an anagram.
Speaker 2: Now real quick, I'm just going to read off some of the ones that this person did. Apparatus and method for generating and containing plasma having high ultra temperatures. An optical instrument for measurement of particle size distribution, remote magnetic manipulation of nervous systems, pulsative manipulation of nervous systems, method and apparatus for manipulating nervous system, Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous system, nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitor.
Speaker 1: What are our faces in front of right now?
Speaker 2: Background of the invention and human subject. Sensory resonances can be excited by subliminal atmospheric acoustic pulses that are tuned to the frequency the resonant frequency the half hurts, And this is something I've noticed in the I think a few of them they mentioned this. They half hurt sensory resonant effects the autonomic nervous system. It may cause relaxation, drowsiness, or sexual excitement, depending on the precise acoustic frequency. Near half hurts used the effects of the two and a half hurts. Resonance includes slowing of certain cortical processes, sleepiness, and disorientation. For these effects to occur, the acoustic intensity must lie in a certain deeply subliminal range. Suitable apparatus consists of a portable, battery powered source of weak subaudio acoustic radiation. The method and apparatus can be used by a general public as an aid to relaxation, sleep, or sexual arousal, and clinically for the control and perhaps treatment of insomnia, trumors, epileptic seizures, and anxiety disorders. There is further application as a non lethal weapon that can be used in law enforcement standoff situations for causing drowsiness and disorientation and targeted subjects. It is then preferable to use venting acoustic monopoles in the form of a device that inhales and exhales air with subaudio frequency. Summary of the invention and then, believe me, there's a lot more stuff with this. I'm just covering kind of like some of the more important things that it's saying. Experiments have shown that atmospheric acoustic stimulation of deeply subliminal intensity can excite in a human subject to sensory resonances near half Hurts and two and a half Heurts. The resonance is characterized by ptosis of the eyelids, relaxation, drowsiness, atonic smile, tenseness, or sexual excite, depending on the precise acoustic frequency half hurts that is used. The observable effects of the two and a half Hurts resonance including a slowing of certain critical functions, sleepiness, and after long exposure dizziness and disorientation. The finding that these sensory resonances can be excited by atmospheric acoustic signals of deeply subliminal intensity opens the way to an apparatus and method for acoustic manipulation of a subject's nervous system, wherein weak acoustic pulses are induced in the atmosphere at the subject's ears, and the pulse frequency is tuned to the resonant frequency of the selected sensory resonance. The method can be used by general public for control of insomnia and anxiety, and for facilitation of relaxation and sexual arousal. Clinical use of the method includes the control and perhaps a treatment of anxiety disorders, tremors and seizures. Is an embodiment suitable for law enforcement operations in which a subject's nervous system is manipulated from a considerable distance, as in a standoff situation. Subliminal subaudio acoustic pulses at the subject's locations may then be induced by acoustic waves radiating from eventing acoustic monopole or by a pulsed air jet, especially when aimed at the subject or at another material service. Blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, wow, that's wild. The two and a half hurts. I feel like, remember when portable phones became like a big rage, Like, yes, maybe the early two thousand's, late nineties. Don't those run on? Two and a half hurts? I don't, I think so.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even tell you. I never even knew anything about that stuff.
Speaker 1: I feel like I remember seeing it like on the box like all the time. It might have one in my house, but yeah, pretty sure that's weird. Definitely mess up, all right. Another one of the patents that we found is for remote magnetic manipulation of nervous systems, and this was patented May twenty ninth, two thousand and one, again invented by Hendricus g Leus whether that's an individual or a group of people, we don't know, but interesting. So this is the rundown. It is an apparatus and method for remote manipulation of nervous systems by the magnetic dipole field of a rotating bar magnet. Reliance on modulation of spontaneous spiking patterns of sensory nerve receptors and exploitation of a resonance mechanism of certain neural circuits allows the use of very weak magnetic fields. This, together with the large magnet magnetic moments that can be obtained with a permanent bar magnet, makes it possible to effectively manipulate the nervous system of a subject over a distance of several hundred meters using a small, portable battery powered device. The method can be used in law enforcement for standoff situations. So interesting, similar to the previous one. Yeah, here's some background on it. So the invention relates to stimulation of nerves by pulsed magnetic fields. Such fields induce in the body of an exposed subject eddy currents that are proportional to their rate of change. The currents may cause classical nerve stimulation, wherein the nerve membrane is depolarized enough for the nerve to fire at low frequencies such a such a mechanism requires rather large magnetic fields. Fortunately, low frequency magnetic manipulation of the nervous system is possible by another mechanism which allows the use of very much weaker fields. The method uses modulation of the spiking patterns of spontaneously fire nerves. That this can be done with very small tissue electric fields was discussed more than four decades ago by C. A. Turuzuolo and THH. Bollock in Measurement of imposed voltage gradient Adequate to modulate neuronal firing Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences in the USA. The effects can be exploited in magnetic as well as electric stimulation, because the physiological effects of the former are solely due to the electric field that is induced by the rate of change of the magnetic fields and by the electric polarization that occurs as the consequence of the induced eddy currents. So a little bit more about it. Oscillatory magnetic fields induce electric fields in exposed biological tissue and can therefore act on nerves. Considerable tissue electric fields are needed to cause firing of otherwise quiescent nerves, but very much smaller fields for modulation of spontaneous nerve spiking. Still, weaker fields can be used for exciting resonances in certain neural circuits through evoked signals from afferent somatosensory nerves, which carry the modulated spiking patterns to the brain. It has been found that in this manner, weak oscillatory magnetic fields with an amplitude between five femtotesla and fifty nanotesla can be used for manipulating the human nervous system when the fields are tuned to certain frequencies near half hurts that cause excitation of sensory resonances. Observable physiological consequences of the resonance include toosis of the eyelids, relaxation, sleepiness, and sexual excitement, depending on the precise frequency used and on the location and duration of the magnetic field application to like the last one, both topical and systemic field and administration have been found effective. For the latter case, the field can be produced over a considerable distance by a rotating permanent magnet that has a large magnetic moment. This makes it possible to manipulate a subject's nervous system over a range of several hundred meters WOW, such as to cause relaxation and drowsiness. The method can be used in law enforcement. In standoff situations, simple devices which use a rotating bar magnet are disclosed. Multiple rotating bar magnets can be used, and the phase angles of the magnets may then be arranged to cause constructive interference of the magnetic fields induced in the subject. Use of square waves for the time dependence of the magnetic field gives similar results, but there is a peculiar harsh feeling that is absent for sine waves attributed to the strong higher harmonics in the square wave. The physiological effects induced by the magnetic field over an extended time often linger for as much as an hour after ending the application. This suggests that the endocrine system is affected, either directly or indirectly. Experiments for inducing sexual excitement by sinusoidal magnetic fields have been performed using topical as well as systemic field application. Topical application of a sinusoidal multiple magnetic field of order six to the lower lumbar region with the maximum field amplitude of about one nanotesla usually causes about thirteen minutes of exposure and erection that can be maintained as long as an hour. What the heck obfective frequencies depends on yo, right, we don't need viagra. Someone protect this inventor because coming effective frequency depend on somewhat on physiological conditions, but a typical frequency for obtaining this effect is zero point six to two hurts. Well, you don't need biography, wle, you just need a bar magnet and so frequencies. Okay, that.
Speaker 2: Wone maybe been a little bit drawn out, but there were certain things in there that I thought it was just like worth like hearing, like just you know how it works and what it does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: This won't be a little bit shorter. And this is by the man himself here and drink is g loose again. And this is from January fourteen, two thousand and three. And it is the nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors. I'm like Jesus coming at you from everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: H Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near half hurts or two point four, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displayed when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electric electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. Sh that's crazy. For the latter, the image pulsing may be embedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, Pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects. Subjects maybe generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity. You know one thing I do want to mention. I know I've said it a few times on the show before. Maybe it's not all that interesting, but I do find it very interesting to me when I go to make the audio there's only like a certain quality if I want to use MP three available. When I go to use an MP four make a video, the audio is MP three. The quality for some reason is able to go up much higher just due to a fact that there's an image going on warm with it. I find that extremely weird and I don't understand why. And like, if you look into like kind of like how sound is even added to video, it makes that even weirder. M I think this is something weird with that. The invention relates to this. The invention relates the stimulation of the human nervous system an electromagnetic field applied externally to the body. A neurological effect of external electric fields has been mentioned by Wiener nineteen fifty eight and a discussion of the bunching of brain waves through nonlinear interaction. The electric field was arranged to provide a direct electrical driving of the brain. Wiener describes the field as set up by a ten hertz alternating voltage of four hundred volts applied in a room between ceiling and ground. This relaxation device uses motion, light and sound, as well as an alternating electric field applied mainly to the head. The contact electrode is a metal bar in omic contact with the bare feet of the subject, and the field electrode is a hemispherical metal headpiece placed several inches from the subject's head. Computer monitors and TA TV monitors can be made to emit low frequency electromagnetic fields merely by pulsing the intensity of displayed images. Experiments have shown that the seventy two herd sensory resonance can be excited in this manner, and it's subject near the monitor. The two point four hurt sensory resonance can also be excited in this fashion. Hence, a TV monitor a commuter computer monitor can be used to manipulate the nervous system of nearby people. The implementations of the inventions are adapted to the source of video stream that drives the monitor, be it a computer program, a TV broadcast, a videotape, or a digital video disc. Now, one of the things that I was like kind of going on about in the beginning, and some I think some of one other patent does do this too going forward. It will talk about like kind of like where the technology is and where they're saying they can do with this. So part of the thing with this pattern as well, is that they're saying that you don't have to have shit attached to your head anymore. It could be done without wires. Yeah, so now you just need a computer screen or a screen.
Speaker 1: When you were reading it too, I was talking about you know, contact points and whatnot, and it just made me think of, like, you know, all these wearable devices that people use now, like fitness trackers, sleep trackers, all these different things, like what is that doing to you while you wear it? And having the signals like you know, well even the AirPods.
Speaker 2: Right, think about that that they're showing you here. This is from two thousand and three, so at least from this time and probably before there's there's other patents where they're showing you how like the wireless stuff isn't needed anymore, but like we're using that. Yeah, yeah, the wired stuff doesn't need anymore. They can do it wirelessly and we're using like what you're talking about right now is included with the wires. So technically that's probably really old to them now, and we're thinking that's something new.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, where they're always like only debuting stuff to us probably twenty years behind what they're capable of right, so it's pretty scary.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh real quickly, just let me sum this up. I wanted to throw this in there because it is a little interesting one. It says, for computer monitor the images pulses can be produced by a suitable computer program. The pulse frequency may be controlled through keyboard input so that the subject can tune to an individual sensory resonance frequency. The pulse amplitude can be controlled as well. In this manner, A program written in visual Basic is particularly suitable for use on computers that run the Windows ninety five a Windows ninety eight operating system. The structure of such a program is described. Production of periodic pulses requires an accurate timing procedure. Such a procedure is constructed from the get time count function available in the application program interface of the those operating systems, together with an exploit extrapolation procedure that improves the timing accuracy. I just wanted to and clue that it does seem to break about Windows ninety five and ninety eight in that band.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, good for this. It's pretty funny, amazing, all right, Well, that was really interesting. Here's another one. So patent for an apparatus for producing visual stimulation. This is patented October thirtieth, nineteen sixty two, and the inventors are Robert E. Corgan and hal C. Becker. So the present invention relates to an apparatus for producing visual stimulation at levels of awareness below that ability of an observer to report the stimulus verbally. More particularly, the present invention relates to apparatus for imparting useful information to an observer by sub conscious stimulation and subsequently resulting in conscious purpose purposive behavior of set observer without his awareness of the basis for such behavior. That's not cool, said apparatus comprising means for stimulating set observer below his conscious recognition level without set observer being consciously aware of any change in his environmental and physical status, to impart information to set observer at said subconscious recognition level, and set observer subsequently utilizing said information at the conscious recognition level. Who right, right, Okay, I didn't really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a whole lot to say. We're just mind fucking people.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, I ain't going to know it, right, Yeah exactly. All right, let's continue a little bit more. A great amount of experimental work has been conducted in order to conclusively establish the fact that the foregoing two levels of response do exist. In carrying out these experiments, various types of apparatus as well as various media of application were used. For example, the experiments can be carried out by means of aachistoscope, television, motion pictures, magic lantern devices, controlled flash procedures used with signs, controlled temporal increase and decrease of brilliance of a sign, and or combinations of the foregoing with appropriate auditory stimulation example, radio, telephone, and phonograph. The above noted media can be used in various fields of endeavor, as will be appreciated from a more complete consideration of the invention. Among the fields to which the said invention is best applied are one medicine, psychiatry, psychiatry and psychology, education as an aide in tea reaching at all levels and in particular rehabilitative auxiliary for example, juvenile delinquency. A third application is in advertising and marketing, point of sale techniques and mass advertising processes. Fourth right fourth application propaganda and psychological warfare, conditioning civilian and military personnel, enemy aliens, prisoners of war or opposing forces or civilian population. And to counter brainwashing, so you can use it to you know, prevent the brainwashing. Also and five enhancement of motion pictures sounds familiar. This is this patterns from the sixties.
Speaker 2: Right, they just admitted, right, right, psychological warfare in motion pictures, which is part.
Speaker 1: Of that, Which is exactly, It's all part of it. Our invention is particularly applicable to motion picture and television presentation. In this regard, it can be appreciated that the average individual is far more likely to come into contact with such media in the course of their everyday life. Accordingly, the apparatus utilized by us in practicing our invention has been primarily concerned with the motion picture and television field. A more specific object of the invention is to provide apparatus for imparting useful information to an observer and by subconscious stimulation and subsequently resulting in conscious purposive behavior of set observer without his awareness of the basis for such behavior. Set apparatus comprising means for stimulating set observer below his conscious recognition level, without set observer being consciously aware of any change in his environment and physical status to impart information to set observer at his subconscious recognition level, and said observer subsequently utilizing said information at the conscious recognition level. Holy geez, the way it's written is amazing, all right. A further object of the invention is to provide means as described here here's to you for whereby information is projected on a screen at such temporal speed and or light intensity as to make the image of this information imperceptible to the human eye, but nevertheless perceptible to the subconscious level of awareness, i e. Subliminal, and therefore thereafter utilizing this information at the conscious recognition level of the human mind.
Speaker 2: Now that made me think of like flashing stuff on the screen, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, subliminal messaging, or even stuff like concert visuals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a reason the paragraphs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a little aside of even had somebody send me a recording of the commer break during SNL like Saturday Night Live, right, and if you slow it down frame by frame, there's these random images flashed in there that you don't catch if you don't slow it down. It's wild and like so random. I'm like, why is that? Even in there was like a lady like breastfeeding was like one of them. Another one was like some red like flashing thing. It was weird. I'm like, why is that even in there?
Speaker 2: You see that a lot of music videos. I've noticed that a lot with when I was like covering certain things like bands a long time ago, m or just looking at things, throwing stuff into my video program. When you want to start like editing things, you will. You can start going like frame by frame and like there's even been time zone like go, I didn't even notice that was in.
Speaker 1: There, yo, right yeah, yeah, yeah, like oh wow, that.
Speaker 2: Was like a flash or something as crazy as it is too that I come into mind too that I think I did cover them this show. There's a long time ago. It was probably within like the first three months of the Y Patriot Show was the B fifty two is in the Tom Tom Club?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, jeez yeah, if you want, I'll continue, you'll have to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think the last bit it's pretty much repeating what was already said.
Speaker 2: So yeah for the next one, this one short and it's just I find the person who invented this. It's just extremely interesting nervous system excitation device. This was issued in January and I'm sorry July sixteenth, nineteen sixty eight, and the inventor is Flannagan. Gillis Patrick or Patrick Flanagan was an American New Age author an inventor. Flannigan wrote books focused on Egyptian sacred geometry and pyramidology. Now this this blows my mind. In nineteen fifty eight, at the age of fourteen, while living in bel Texas, Flanagan invented the neurophone, an electronic device that claims to transmit sound through the body's nervous system directly to the brain. It was apparently in the United States in nineteen sixty eight. The invention earned him a profile in Life magazine, which called him a unique, mature and inquisitive scientist fourteen years old. Really. During the nineteen seventies, Flanagan was a proponent of pyramid power. He wrote several books and promoted it by doing lectures and seminars cloning. According to Flanagan, pyramids with the exact relative dimensions of Egyptian pyramids act as an effective resonator of randomly polarized microwave signals, which can be converted into electrical energy. One of his first books Pyramid Power was featured in the lyrics of the Alan Parsons Project album Pyramid. Very weird Yeah. This invention relates to electromagnetic excitation of the nervous system of a mammal and pertains more particularly to a method and apparatus for exciting the nervous system of a person with electromagnetic waves that are capable of causing that person to become conscious of information conveyed by the electromagnetic waves. Information conveyed by the electromagnetic waves, each individual nervous system is at least somewhat selective in respect to the frequencies to which it is most responsive. That's interesting. A frequency to which the nervous system of a person is determined by varying the frequency of a carrier waves that are modulated by an information signal such as speech or music, and measuring the frequency of such ways that produce the sensation of hearing the sounds corresponding to the modulating signal. A lot of a lot of weird ship. But I even thought, I mean, this guy's a character.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, apparently very an interesting person. Wow. Well, I guess it's you know, when you hear music and you get a certain feeling, right as it's manipulating that feeling, So say the oral field au are not ore? People all listening were wondering, but yeah, interesting, all right? Next Crazy patent is an apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves. That's great. Its patented April twentieth, nineteen seventy six. Inventor was Robert G. Malik. Robert George Mallick was an American engineer who was employed from the nineteen sixties through seventies by Dorn and Margolin, Inc. A New York based communications and TENNA manufacturer, in various design and managerial roles, including as head of the Advanced Antenna Section, before eventually moving into executive roles, acting as president and CEO, and then ultimately joining the board of directors of Medex Manufacturing Corp. Following dnm's acquisition in the nineteen eighties. Prior to joining d and M Malik had been head of the microwave Systems Group at RCA during the late nineteen fifties and also served as a consultant on electronic countermeasures. Dorn and Margolin, Inc. Was an American communications, antenna research, development and manufacturing company. Particularly focused on airborne communication and navigation antenna systems for military and commercial use. The business was originally founded in nineteen forty seven by Arthur Dorn and Joseph Margolin, formerly of the Antenna Designed Section of Airborne Instruments Laboratory, as a consulting firm, expanding to include research and manufacturing facilities in Bohemia, Suffolk County, New.
Speaker 2: York's high schools in Bohemia.
Speaker 1: Now, let's street from the antenna place.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that has a pattern.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's interesting. The company was acquired in the nineteen eighties by the United Capital Corporation and managed through its subsidiary Medex Manufacturing Corp. Until nineteen ninety eight, when Dorn and Marglin was sold to AIL Systems, Inc. And merged into ail's Antenna Products and Technologies division. That followed two years later by AIL Systems merger with Edo Corporation. So all that to say, all these guys are merged together into one. It's an apparatus for and method of sensing brain waves at a position remote from the subject, whereby electromagnetic signals of different frequencies are simultaneously transmitted to the brain of the subject. In which the signals interfere with one another to yield a waveform which is modulated by the subject's brainwaves. The interference waveform, which is representative of the brainwave activity, is retransmitted by the brain to a receiver where it is demodulated and amplified. The demodulated waveform is then displayed for visual viewing and routed to a computer for further processing and analysis. The demodulated waveform also can be used to produce a compensating signal, which is transmitted back to the brain to affect a desired change in electrical activity. Therein some background on the invention. Medical science has found brain waves to be a useful barometer of organic functions. Measurements of electrical activity in the brain have been instrumental in detecting physical and psychic disorders, measuring stress, determining sleep patterns, and monitoring body metabolism. The present art for measurement of brain waves employs electrocephalographs, which includes probes with sensors which are attached to the skull of the subject under study at points proximate to the regions of the brain being monitored. Electrical contact between the sensors and apparatus employed to process the detected brain waves is maintained by a plurality of wires extending from the sensors to the apparatus. The necessity for physically attaching the measurement measuring apparatus to the subject imposes several limitations on the measurement process. The subject may experience discomfort, particularly if the measurements are to be made over extended periods of time. His bodily movements are restricted and he is generally confined to the immediate vicinity of the measuring apparatus. Furthermore, measurements cannot be made while the subject is conscious without his awareness, the comprehensiveness of the measurements is also limited, since the finite number of probes employed to monitor local regions of brainwave activity do not permit observation of the total brainwave profile in a single test. This shows the wires are removed with this invention. The present invention relates to apparatus and a method for monitoring brain waves, wherein all components of the apparatus employed are remote from the test subject. More specifically, high frequency transmitters are operated to radiate electromagnetic energy of different frequencies through antennas which are capable of scanning the entire brain of the test subject or any desired region thereof. The signals of different frequencies penetrate the skull of the subject and impinge upon the brain, where they mix to yield an interference wave modulated by radiations from the brain's natural electrical activity. The modulated interference wave is re transmitted by the brain and received by an antenna at a remote station, where it is demodulated and processed to provide a profile of the subject's brain waves. In addition to passively monitoring his brain waves, the subject's neurological processes may be affected by transmitting to his brain through a transmitter compensating signals. The latter signals can be derived from the receiver received and processed brain waves. That's wild. I had so many thoughts while I was reading that, and just.
Speaker 2: Like, I like how it's like an intenned company that the guy was working with.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. But like, is that how they just decode dreams or just like record dreams.
Speaker 2: I find it interesting how it's like it's basically you're even interacting with it in a sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, it's like I love the part at the end where like the subject can be affected by this, Well, no, shit, it's affected by this transmission of brain waves. Yeah, I would think so. But it is reminding me of like when you record audio and you're playing these instruments, you're making these frequencies and then you literally get how do you get that sound onto like a record or like a disc, and then someone plays it back and it makes the sound again. It's crazy when you think about it. So this is reminding me of that. But like with human thought and brain activity, this is recording it, compressing it, and then someone on the other end is able to decipher your brain activity. Like that's great, Gray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like the weird thing is that if you even look at like how all our stuff works. You know, I always mentioned over and over again, eat a magnet, and like even like when we save stuff onto air computer, a magnet is basically sucking kind of like code onto it, right in a sense I don't know. So it's just it's very weird when you start thinking like is there like light, like how like what is it pulling from? Like is there a light or something emitting from us that we just don't see that it uses, you know what I'm saying, because our eyes only see a certain amount of very small sliver. Yeah, whatever's out there. Oh no, it's just very interesting on how that actually works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little bit mind bending.
Speaker 2: Onto the next one. No, it's good, it's good right there. Yeah, this one I had to I had to cover this when I saw this one because I mean, I don't know, I guess it's kind of like a conspiratorial idea, but it is true. And it's called method of placing and using an electronic identification transponder. And this was shoot back in twenty twelve and the event was Kevin Michael Brunsky. And this is the one where you are sticking a chip in a tooth. So it is real.
Speaker 1: There is a pattern for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Abstract the method for identifying individuals. The method entails identifying a human with an electronic identification transponder that can be interrogated by and communicate within a separate reader unit. While a transponder is planted in a surface region of a dental structure, namely a mammalian tooth denture a dental prosthesis, the reader unit is used to interrogate the transponder. They're saying interrogate. I guess they're saying like. Whatever they're using basically like pulls the information from the transponder at an identification number stored by the transponder, and read additional information from the transponder associated with the person in which the transponder is implanted. Background of the invention. The present invention generally relates to electronic identification methods and devices. More particularly, this invention relates to a technique for the preparation, placement, and enclosure of a transponder and a tooth a dental prosthesis, and the use of such a transponder for identification purposes. Transponders and particularly radio frequency identification tags RFID and chips microchips have been employed to identify products, inventory, and various other inanimate objects and living beings, including pets and livestock. For use in product and inventory identification, RFID microchips are typically relatively large in size and mountain to an adhesive strip for application to the objects of interest. When interrogated by a reader unit, the microchip transmits a signal that uniquely identifies the object. Use in animals, RFID microchips are typically encapsulated in placed beneath the skin by injection. Such RFID microchips are typically small, such as about one millimeter in length and about one millimeter in diameter, and can be coded up to ten digits to uniquely identify the animal. A commercial example of such an RFID microchip is sold under the name Avid by Avid Marketing, Inc. Norco, California, USA. The present invention provides a method for identifying individuals and involves the preparation, placement, enclosure of an electronic identification transponder in a tooth denture or I dental prosthesis. One thing I thought that was kind of like interesting about this. I'm really not gonna go on too much longer because I had like another two or three paragraphs. I think we got the idea. One of the reasons why I brought this up is because I do think I mean, this was in Twelve Monkeys, if I remember correctly, I think he pulled the tooth out of his mouth, and online I could be completely wrong, but I was like trying to look for like other guys, I'm pretty sure I've seen or heard of this and other things before, but I found on a Reddit something was actually posted about like this idea and it said Spike kids too, and I Carly also had that whole idea with a chip in Peter's too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my kids weren't spy kids for a while, I think I do vaguely remember. Yeah, I mean, Spy Kids is full of soft reveals, shall we say? Yeah, there's a whole one about time time travel too, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then we got two more left here. I'm gonna read the next one and then she'll finish the next one. And the reason why I wanted to this is because for the new listeners or anybody that's really been listening to us for like the last three years. Again, I think this was something that was probably covered within the first year of the Occult Rejects. We did touch on the Gateway Project, and that is basically a series of tapes that you will use to meditate with. And it does like HEMI sinking and please, different sounds, white noise, pink noise, all these different things. It even gives you a guiy to meditation. There is a voice, but I mean it does specify that that like there is like different sounds and stuff that's going to be going on, and you know it's Hemi sinks, and just in my opinion, there's been people that have used it and they say it works. I have tried a few tapes and I definitely think it will help stimulate and get you into a deep meditation that can help you maybe go places. He is the inventor of these next two and this first one was May nineteen ninety three. Robert was an American radio broadcasting executive who became known for his ideas about altered states of consciousness and for founding the Monroe Institute, which continues to promote those ideas. His nineteen seventy one book Journeys out of the Body is credited by the popularizing term out of body experience. Monroe developed Hemi Sink, which he claimed could facilitate enhanced brain performances. He was one of the founders of the Jefferson Cable Corporation, the first cable company to cover central Virginia. The Monroe Institute TMI is a nonprofit education and research organization devoted to the exploration of human consciousness. Based in Faber, Virginia, the United States. Upwards of twenty thousand people are estimated to have attended tmi's residential Gateway program during its first thirty years. The institute is housed in several buildings on three hundred acres of land south of Charlottesville, Virginia, the USA. In nineteen seventy eight, this is another reason why we covered this. US military evaluated TMI and arranged to send offices there for out of body experienced training, and then in nineteen eighty three it sent additional officers. The institute has an affiliated professional membership and also publishes scientific papers on a subject of its own, studies of altered states of consciousness. So, yeah, I just didn't. You don't want to bring up again that this is from Monroe and that is the guy who did all.
Speaker 1: That crazy yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Background of the invention. The present invention relates to a method of inducing various states of consciousness and human beings. More particularly, the invention relates to a method of inducing such states of consciousness through generation of stereo audio signals having specific wave shapes which act as a carrier of bineurial beat. Bineural beats also go along with hemi synking. The resultant bineural beat acts to entertain brain waves into unique waveforms characteristic of identified states of consciousness. The invention is applicable in areas of learning and behavior replication as well as in the area of sleep inducement, and thus represents a significant departure from an improvement over over known audio based sleep inducement techniques. So much will be discussed below. The bineural beat phenomenon was discovered in eighteen thirty nine by HW Dove a German experiment. Generally, this phenomenon works as follows. When an individual receives signals of two different frequencies, one signal to each ear, the individual's brain detects a phase difference or differences between these signals. When these signals are naturally occurring, the detectid it phase difference provides directional information to the higher centers of the brain. However, if these signals are provided through speakers stereo earphones, the phase this difference is detected as an anomaly. The resulting imposition of consistent phase difference between the incoming signals causes the binurial beat in an amplitude modulated standing wave within each superior olivary nucleus of the brain. It is not possible to generate a binurial beat through electronically mixed signal. Rather, the action of both ears is required for detection of this beat. Summary of the invention in view of the foregoing is one object of the invention to provide a method of inducing states of consciousness by generating stereo audio signals having specific wave shapes. These signals act as a carrier of binari beat. The resulting beat acts to entrain brain ways into unique waveforms characteristics a characteristic of identified states of consciousness.
Speaker 1: Very interesting, all right, So we have one more by Robert A. Munroe. It is method of an apparatus for inducing desired states of consciousness. It was patented October eighteenth, nineteen ninety four. So this is for improved methods and apparatus for training human brain patterns. Employing frequency following response, which is called f FR techniques facilitate attainment of desired states of consciousness. In one embodiment, a plurality of electro encephalogram EEG waveforms characteristic of a given state of consciousness are combined to yield an EEG waveform to which subjects may be susceptible. More readily, In another embodiment, sleep patterns are reproduced based on an observed brain pattern during portions of a sleep cycle. Entertainment principles are applied to induce sleep, and yet another embodiment in trainment principles are applied in the work environment to induce and maintain a desired level of consciousness. A portable device also is described, so Part one. In the field of invention, the present invention relates to an improved method of inducing desired states of consciousness, including different levels of sleep, in human beings, using a technique known as frequency following response FFR. This was developed also by Robert Monroe. The invention also relates to apparatus for performing the method. A number of areas of applicability of the invention are described in accordance with different preferred embodiments. While frequencies corresponding to these different levels of sleep are not audible, by superimposing those frequencies on some type of sounds, such as music, it was determined to be possible to induce desired levels of sleep. The individual listening to the music would hear the low frequencies with the desired effect on brain activity.
Speaker 2: Interesting again, that's Robert Monroe, associated with the Gateway Project and the CIA put people in there that that's actually if people have ever seen on social media. Again, I'm like preaching to the choir here, if these people have listened, you know, for my listeners, the listeners that have been listening for a while. But some people you might sometimes see on social media people saying like, oh, the CIA admits that were like in a matrix. You know, it shows like that person's head with like you know, the slices going through it. Yeah, that's actually the paper. That's actually the I guess, you know, the CIA documents that are associated with them going into the Gateway project. Okay, yeah, from that course they're talking about suppose coming to those conclusions.
Speaker 1: It's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, those are those are some mk ultra patterns there. I can probably include like the names of the patents and stuff in the bottom, and I will leave a link that has a list of like I think a total of forty of them. I mean, there was somewhere where I mean they're like actually using like certain type of light and stuff to like hit the back of your eyeballs and to affect like you're gangling on certain things to certain stuff like that. Again, it was like completely other language.
Speaker 1: It just makes me wonder what commercial applications of these patents are currently used on us, which I'm assuming is probably a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have no idea, right, so in my opinion, those are some MK style patents. Therefore, thank you very much Teresa for coming on and doing that with me.
Speaker 1: No problem, was interesting and fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, definitely some weird stuff out there. And again, go go check out that other list. Uh yeah, that is the end. That is the end of another Occult Rejects. Uh yeah, thank you again, Teresa. And until the next one. Oh and again, just real quick, check out the Spiritual Gangsters. Your stuff is in the bottom, and check out her hats if you're interested. Elias, thank you so much. Yes, and now it's the end of the Occult Rejects and until the next one. Everybody be well later