Speaker 1: Something you should go. Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis goold. I r a dot com. Excited to have a very funny comedian in the studio right now, Scaler Bolks. Hello, sir, how are you doing Wellbut stuff John, I'm fantastic and I'm excited. We're going to talk today about something happening next week. And next week you've got not one, but two opportunities to come out, and you're doing some game.
Speaker 2: Shows, doing some game shows. I love that. I've been hosting this. We'll call it Friendly Feud. So we don't get a season decis here.
Speaker 1: You go get a call from Steve Harvey's mustang. That's okay.
Speaker 2: What are you doing for Louis Anderson?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've been.
Speaker 2: I've been hosting this in a lot of different places and it's a lot of fun. I'm really excited about it.
Speaker 1: Nice and now let's talk about Tuesday first. So Tuesday you've got a show and then Wednesday, but we'll start with Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Right Tuesday, we're doing at wood Grain Downtown. That's going to be a free one to attend. You can bring some people out, or you can assemble a team once you arrive with whoever else is looking for teammates. And that one's gonna be more of a general trivia I've got it looks and feels a little more like the actual show, but yeah, it'll have more of a general feel to it that one. It's it's a lot of fun. Like I said, I do this with a lot I have done it with after problems and retirement facilities and prison wardens from around the region.
Speaker 1: So you make it, you make it around out there, Holy Cow. And and then the one on Wednesday is a little different because this is kind of get a local flair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wednesday, we got a custom game. I can customize the game and we're doing all Sioux Falls based questions.
Speaker 1: I think that's cool.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna have a lot of a lot of history, a lot of local flavor, local favorites, stuff like that. It's gonna be five dollars to get in. We're doing that one at the Icon Lounge.
Speaker 1: Nice and that's Wednesday of next week.
Speaker 2: That's Wednesday night.
Speaker 1: So two Tuesday, the ninth is at wood Grain, Wednesday tenth is at Icon.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: And if I would like to just go to the one on Tuesday, just show up because I don't need a ticket, it's free.
Speaker 2: Right, correct.
Speaker 1: But if I want to go to the one on Wednesday, can I just show up and pay at the door or should I buy tickets in advance?
Speaker 2: I think we have tickets available at the door. I think you can get them online through event bright as well, but there should be tickets available at the doors.
Speaker 1: Okay, very very cool. Well, and the thing that's neat this is a really cool idea. Like I'm talking to the cheapskate bosses out there right now, like me, because we don't have a Christmas party plan yet. So if you're like, what do we want to do for a Christmas party? If you just tell everybody, hey, join me on Wednesday and we're going to have a team and we're going to play. So you're paying five bucks a person to get everybody in, and then if you want to buy them some drinks, you can do that too, Like be a really good boss, but let Skyler do all the hard work and entertain them and I mean this would be a great little company Christmas party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, And I mean I do this for company Christmas parties a lot. So if you want to be a little bit less of a cheap skate, you can contact me directly and I'll set up a game for you and I can customize it in any way that you would like as well.
Speaker 1: That's very very cool. So again next Tuesday at Woodgrain, next Wednesday at Icon And if people would like to connect with you and say, hey, I'd like to have you come and do a party for me, how do they get a hold of you?
Speaker 2: Scaler Skyler Bulks dot com. All my social media is at Skyler Bolks and real quick. Before we move on from it, I do want to mention we do have prizes. There are going to be prizes available at both of the game shows.
Speaker 1: Very very cool. And I'm going to have you spell Skyler Bulks so people don't find some other weird thing because there might be other spellings.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it's going to be like at the coffee shop, yep, where I have to spell it so they get it right. S K y l E r b o l k S it's a R not a ar.
Speaker 1: There you go. I think a few times. But the good news is now I just put the at sign and I type your name and I'm like, oh, it does all the work for me. That is so much better. Well, Skyler, thanks for coming in and thanks for doing this. I think it's really neat. And so when you were you were kind of doing the call for questions, you were looking for ideas for local questions. I might have inundated you with some. He's like, I'm looking for ideas and then I just typed for like ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I got I got some really solid ones out of that, and I'm a member of a bunch of the like Sue Falls in South DA go to history Yeah, Facebook, social media groups and stuff like that, and a lot of fun things came out of that that I kind of didn't expect.
Speaker 1: I think there's going to be a lot of fun nostalgia as people go to the game. And again, the one on Tuesday, I think it'd be awesome too, And it's free. It's at Woodgrank go check that one out for sure. But Wednesday again, you're worth it. Spend five bucks on yourself, bring some friends and try to compete and be a part of this. But even if you're just sitting in the audience, I think you're gonna have so much fun. Just some fun Sue Falls nostalgia.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. It is just a fun show to watch, even if you're not being a part of it.
Speaker 1: Again, Skyler Bolks is our guest today. If you would like to have him come and do a party for you, or if you want to be a part of these parties, Skylerbulks dot com. And if you're horrible at spelling good News, I've got a link to that at Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash Sioux Falls News. And Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldra dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at Genesisgoldra dot com.