Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade is mugshot Monday. I got my girl Keisha here, change my logo there. Hey, and you know what, guys, we're just boom boom boom. We're just cranking out these recordings. Look at us.
Speaker 2: Yes, because, as I have mentioned before, when you work for Mary paying Gilbert, there are no days off. You gotta work on your birthday, your death day. She's still gonna make it. Well, we still gotta do this quid record before you die. Can we just squeeze in this one recording holidays? She gonna make you work when you go on vacation. She's gonna make you work like she does not. You can say, get these shows out. We're scared of you. You.
Speaker 1: You can say no, can say I am busy, I am traveling, I cannot work on these days, and I will say that is fine. I can find wayes.
Speaker 3: I think we all just make it work.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I don't want to be replaced what you. Nobody could replace you, girl, nobody, nobody. I gotta tell you. I was just thinking about because I have like a note written down here, and sometimes I write down notes and then I'm like, what the hell does that mean? I don't even know what it means. The note that I wrote down was hysteria machine.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 1: Well, then I had to think about it this past Friday, like the friday before, you were on Kimberly and Katie's Patreon live about Traders. I was on this Friday and we were talking about Candace's head piece at the dinner.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I haven't. I haven't watched this week's episode yet.
Speaker 1: Girl. It is the best episode coming ever, ever, ever, ever.
Speaker 2: I've been reading that, and I'm just like, Okay, I got uh. I'm behind on a few shows and or towards the bottom of the list, So okay, I'll watch it tomorrow when we're driving.
Speaker 1: Well, does James watch it too?
Speaker 2: Come in sometimes and he'll watch some of it.
Speaker 3: He's not really.
Speaker 2: He was really excited about Ron being on there because he's a big fan of Ron's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 2: Gotta tell you what. I have been seeing Ron on more things now and I'm like, that's who could have won Traders. If he had shown this personality, just fit this personality, he could have won it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love how he's coming out just basically calling Durinda a racist. I'm enjoying that.
Speaker 2: Quite a bit, okay, because I've been seeing like, you know, she was being a bully.
Speaker 3: She was doing I didn't know I had to do with race. Is she racist?
Speaker 1: I am just literally guessing in between the lines. Yeah, I'm guessing.
Speaker 3: And because white people know when other white people races.
Speaker 1: So I just know. I just know her history, and you know what I mean, I just know her history and I know and I said it on this weekend Patreon, like I know somebody personally who has worked for her personally, worked for her as an assistant, and that person did a Patreon episode with me and told me all about it. So and I'm not saying she said anything racist at that time. She did not. I'm just saying I'm getting the feeling because of her past bad behavior that perhaps that is what he's indicating. I have no personal knowledge. I do think she was probably nasty to him. I wonder why, Well, don't he just seems so unassuming and like the yeah, leave him alone. Yeah, I don't know. He I love how he's come out talking about you know, he has an autistic son and he's getting a like life diagnosis himself and she's funny when you see his stand up comedy and yeah, so yeah, I bet I bet you anything, he'll be one of those ones they bring back, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, so they do repeat seasons.
Speaker 1: Well, Derenda came back and.
Speaker 3: The first episode wasn't she.
Speaker 1: Yeah she was Kate and just went back twice? Who Kate Chastain And Boston Robb has also been back.
Speaker 2: Oh, Boston Rob, he was so hot in his prime. They even though he's not in his prime now, he could still get it if he wanted it.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. And I had an argument with somebody at dinner this the other night because I was like, I'm not a Survivor watcher. I never watched it. I only know Boston Rob from like his pictures from those days and what he looks like now, and I think he's hot. And my friends who have watched every epic like they're planning a big watch party for the new season, like they they don't everything else, and they were they were like, you're completely wrong, he's not hot. I was like, disagree. What I was like, disagree?
Speaker 2: Oh the way he hit, his swagger, his looks, the way he talks, just.
Speaker 1: Like my friend, my friend Mary was like, oh and when he got with the amber and we were so mad, like what is she seeing him? She does say as he's gotten older, she likes him better because he's not quite as anox. He was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mary Payne, I have to say, I've been You've been posting a little bit more on your personal page, and you have a hefty list of friends named Mary. I was like, is this another Mary? I'm like, is this the Mary that I met? No, because that Mary had a hyphenated name. Damn, it's another man like, how many Marys.
Speaker 1: Do you know? Well, my best friend Mary that lives down the street, she's she's playing Mary. She's married. Yes, her name is not hyphenated.
Speaker 2: Right now, you know, my favorite of the Mary's is the one who from your hometown who told me I was beautiful and gorgeous and asked me if it was an actress. She's my favorite favorite of all the Marys. She's hyphenated.
Speaker 1: That's Mary Preston. None of us, none of us are hyphenated, but a lot of us do it so that people will know to put the two names together. But she's also four names, Mary Preston, Hayes, Dubberley, just like I'm Mary Paincoster Gilbert. Yes, I just put all her information on the internet.
Speaker 2: I just putting social Security number, driver's license number. Thanks for the updated photo. Like you got are business industry.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. She would die and then let's see, I've got my aunt is Mary Margaret. I have another aunt named Mary Lou.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of Mary's.
Speaker 1: My grandfather's sister was Mary Florida, Mary Florida, Auntry Florida. And uh, I don't know. I'm just trying to think, do I have other Marria.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of Mary's in your life?
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe so. I mean, I've got Tony.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm about to start.
Speaker 1: I got Mary Elizabeth. She's my good friend. That's her, Mary Elizabeth Say, Okay, a lot of Mary. Never thought about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's a I mean, when.
Speaker 1: You're from the South, everybody got the two names.
Speaker 2: Well, I was friends growing up with and we're still adult friends.
Speaker 1: Her name I'm.
Speaker 2: Rakesha and she's Lakeisha. We were on the same cheerlead Yeah, Rakeisha and Lakeisha. We were on the same cheerleading squad. So our sponsor literally would call us row and love Yeah. To this day, we still refer to each other as r ruh.
Speaker 1: And love, or you would have to. That's too. It's just like if you had two people that was like, you know, Anna Gras and dedicated, you know, because no one.
Speaker 3: Ever got us mixed up.
Speaker 2: No one ever got our names mixed up ever ever, ever ever Ruh and love. Yeah, And you know why. It's because if you start out with ra you're gonna look. And if you start out with law she's gonna look.
Speaker 1: So it's not like both of you are like Keisha Ann because if you start with that, both of you gonna look. Yeah, yeah, yeah we And.
Speaker 2: It's so funny because I I was talking to a friend from high school the other day and uh, of course he calls me Rakesha, and I'm like, oh my god, it's so funny to hear someone say Rakesha. So because whenever I hear Rakesha, I'm like, oh lord, that's someone from school, because no one now calls me Rakesha, Like, not even my family calls me that, except for Mala, but she's like, okay, Rakesha.
Speaker 1: Owens smart as What is your middle name?
Speaker 2: It's Wanetta?
Speaker 1: Spell that.
Speaker 2: W a y n E t t E no A, but it is spelled. It is pronouncedetta W.
Speaker 1: No, you're not why n E T T E A e w w.
Speaker 2: A y w Wait a minute, and I forgot how to spell it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, you just said there's no a.
Speaker 2: There's no a at the end, but it's one Netta. Hold on, Mary Payne. I think I have forgotten how to spell my.
Speaker 1: Own middle name w A y N E T t like one Nette, but no T t E.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I have a written in so long or seen my middle name in so long.
Speaker 1: So it's like Wayne with T T E at the end.
Speaker 2: So one of my parents' friends, because my mom's middle name is Rede and my dad's middle name is Wayne, they tried to be creative, like black folks from the South do, and they.
Speaker 1: Came up with that horrific middle name, Wynette. But it's waiting even though it's an e, It's okay. Who was the girl on Match Me Abroad that was from Jackson, Mississippi that literally had like her dad's name with an uh on the end. I know exactly, Oh my god, And the minute the minute we saw her, you're.
Speaker 2: Like her name that her DA's name has got to be this god like, yeah, Bruceia and like, you know, her dad's name was Bruce.
Speaker 3: It was Bruce.
Speaker 2: It was so beyond obvious.
Speaker 1: Poor thing, I can't remember what her name was. Okay, we've gone way off track. We've gone way as we often do as we do, but we're not here to talk about that. We're here to talk about love. During lock Up Season seven, Episode three, road Trips and Red Flags, Lakeisha, Red Flag, I got my red flag and we took it mine and I've sent you some. They come in a pack of like one hundred, so get ready, you need a hundred of them because I just have one here, but I got the rest of them down there. And you know, my dog, Violet is a criminal, and she comes, oh, she comes to this office. She ran out the other day with the red flag in her mouth. Then she ran out day before yesterday because we can't take them out during the weather, so we'll take her back and they can't get walks, and they just she's really amped her criminal behavior, and she ran out. She ran out of this office the other day and I heard her up here, so I came up to see what she was up to, because she can. Whatever she gets, she flings it around so that you know to come and see it. So I came up. I said what you got, because that's what we always said, were like, what you got? And then she's like oh and she runs with it and she had this in her mouth ass that I eat ass famous visor and I.
Speaker 2: Don't know that is So why did you not put it on her and take a picture? She because I couldn't have touched her. She would have eaten my hand off. Okay, But of course Anna is like, you gotta take a picture. I go, I'm not giving her any attention.
Speaker 1: Let her eat it, because if it's something I don't care about it, I just let her do it for a while. And then she gets tired and then she comes downstairs. She needed a picture with that on the way. She gets things and then trots them around the house for you to see it so funny, and then goes under the guest room bed where nobody can reach and then just yeah, oh are dogs her latest? So Anna's reading all like I told you had to watch that show he did, Rivalry, which is the gay hockey player show. M hm. So Anna's now reading all the books. She's obsessed.
Speaker 3: Oh, there are books.
Speaker 1: There's book they're they're based on books. So now she's reading the books. And every time she has one of the books, like, she just puts it on the coffee table in the front room and then goes and does whatever. And every time now, every time Violet gets the paperback, trots around the house with it and then goes under the bed and choose the whole cover off.
Speaker 2: So if they believe Anna doesn't read like on a kindle or on her.
Speaker 1: Phone, oh no, she likes a book. She likes a book.
Speaker 3: So you want to hear something weird, I do.
Speaker 2: I like reading on my phone, but I love books, so I read it on my phone. But still buy the book so I can have the books.
Speaker 1: I read things on my kindle, and if I really like it, then I'll also buy the book just so I can have it.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I want to have it. I want to have the book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to have the book. Yeah. The dog then eats the covers off the books, and Anna has now been like, not only is Violet a criminal, but she's homophobic and.
Speaker 3: Not a homophobic?
Speaker 1: Uh? What is she? Poodle? And uh Mini golden doodle. It's so funny and I so I texted in yesterday she just left to go somewhere and I said, Violet has your book. She's a homophobic and Anna writes back it goes why she gay people.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't is it about gay people?
Speaker 1: The book? All the books are about this gay hockey affair, these two guys that are hockey professional hockey players, and then there but there's a whole series, so there's other gay relationships with Okay, I don't know what all the subplots are. All I know is whoever wrote these books is now making a killing because people got so into the show that now they're buying all the books, and good for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I keep hearing about this show, but sometimes like you feel like you get maxed out on shows and you're like, damn, I really want to watch that, but I'm having a hard enough time just keeping up.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh that's my life. Yeah, that's that's that's my life. You and I were just talking about Persian Valley. And because I'm fly to Mississippi for a funeral, I'm gonna have two hours on the plane each way, so I'm going to catch up on the Persian Valley.
Speaker 2: So good. Yeah, I'm excited about it. I'm excited to watch it. I just it's just like you just said, it's.
Speaker 1: Just like so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And when people recommend things.
Speaker 1: You're like, I put it on my list.
Speaker 2: Yes, it just goes on a list and eventually we get Eventually I'll get to get too. Yeah, maybe years, but we'll get to it, maybe next year.
Speaker 1: Okay. So let's start with our favorite hooker with the Heart of Gold. And this is Emily and Justin.
Speaker 2: Wow, she's just she's just something's dumb about her.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. She's not likable.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah that too, she's not. I mean, if you're going to be a hoe I'm sorry, a hooker, you gotta be likable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well if somebody likes it, okay, so rojast I like that ass. So Emily's gonna do a jail video visit with Justin. He only gets six a month, and they're forty five minutes and she goes, you know, and if the bell rings and asks me to go to lineup, I'll just have to take the fine, you know, because I'm not about to fuck up my money. No. I was like, are you gonna make one thousand? Dollars in an hour. I wouldn't I beg gy.
Speaker 2: Why didn't and why didn't she brush her hair just like one brush? She just she looked like she just came out of room and was fucking yeah she did there and everything going.
Speaker 1: On, like she's not in an outfit that if they did ring the bell, she wouldn't be ready in three minutes in an outfit to go out there and line up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like I said, there's just something dumb about her.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So she says, I'll just take the fine because I can't give up the video visit. And you know, he's upset with me about yesterday because I had to go take a client. So I don't even know if he'll log on, but of course he does, and there he is, and she goes, okay, so let's talk about you know what I found out yesterday about you might not be getting out due to the misconduct. Did you know that that was even a possibility? And he goes yeah, and he goes, you know, it's really hard. I got that terrible news yesterday and then you had to go and go to work, and you know, with everything going on, we've got to find a way to put each other. First, well, sir, you're in prison, and you're in prison trying.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, you've got lots of time on and it sounds like he's very bored.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 2: Here's a thing we have learned that prison could be quite fun. It could be fun, life saving, educational. I mean, you could get a degree while you're you can have a career. We've had people who have that t shirt businesses in prison.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, laundry business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he needs to get with it.
Speaker 1: Tattoo business, yes, something. Yeah. So in talking to he says, life is so boring here, day in and day out, it's just the same. I'm trying to get through it. You know, I have day dreams about just taking a drive and just talking about what's outside the window. And so she's sitting there talking to him and it says the meeting has been ended by the host. And she's like wait, wait, wait, what She's like, so the jail kicks me off? Hold on, hold on, She's like, I'm on his ex's account, so they shouldn't know that, Like it's me. But all they have to do is like, look, they can look at whatever he's doing right in the talking head. She goes, God, the prison, it makes everything so hard for us. They won't let me have video visits with Justin anymore. So I logged onto his ex's account. She let me use that account. You know, Justin and his ex, Brittany hadn't dated in ten years, like she's the one that introduced him, and Brittany was doing me a favor by letting me use the account. So she calls the prison and goes, I was just on a you know, video call with my man, my man, my man, and they it kicks me off, and they said, okay, so what's your name? She goes, well, I'm Emily, but I was using this Brittany Da DA's account. And then why did she just say she was Brittany? Right? They can't see her, they can't see you. And she goes, I was under the count of Brittney blah blah blah. And the guy goes, wait, but you're not Brittany and she goes, no, I'm using her account and he goes, well, that's a violation. Click and they hang up on are you done? Okay?
Speaker 3: What does she think they were going to say?
Speaker 2: Like, why would you? How are you gonna be a hoe and you can't lie. That is like the second thing after I can fuck well and I can lie well, I count that money exactly.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, he calls on the At first I wrote here, and then I corrected myself. I wrote She calls him back. Then I'm like, lol, just kidding, he called her, and she goes, oh my god, justin this is so crazy, Like why are they so on our ass? You would think they would like me because you know, I used to be one of their own reckon scratch huh wh Keisha, Why don't I ever have my fun things like queued up and ready to go? Oh okay, so let's try it again. Well, okay, I used to be one of their own. What say?
Speaker 2: Well, now come again? You used to see what?
Speaker 1: Huh? Talkinghead? She goes, you know, I was a corrections officer in a state prison while I was stripping on the side. But that was over five years ago. And we see a picture of her in her outfit. I was twenty one. I did it for about three years at the talking head, She says, he's talking head. He says, we got our video visits taken. Because she can't help but run her mouth and tell her life stories. To everybody she comes across. So she came to visit me and was just yapping to the guy at the front desk and said, I used to work in a prison, and he goes, I thought she worked in like a county jail or something, but no, she worked in the state prison. So he says, you know, they got her visits taken away because she had not put that in her paperwork, Like, have you ever worked in the prison system?
Speaker 2: Okay, can we go back to what I've said twice already? She's dumb? Yeah, she's just kinda How old is she?
Speaker 1: Her age is twenty six.
Speaker 2: Yes, she should not be as dumb as she is. I just I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: She had her kid when she was twenty one or twenty must have been when she was working in the prison and stripping. I wonder if the baby daddy is a prisoner.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 2: She likes the sex industry because even when she had a job with full benefits, girl one, kay, she's still I don't know if it's like I need attention mm hmmm. If it's one of those situations, because not very often do you hear about a correction officer.
Speaker 3: Also being a stripper.
Speaker 1: No, not very often, and I doubt you know, you make tons of money. And maybe she's like I needed listen. I don't know this girl. The fact that she applied to me, the fact that she applied to be on Love Island is just hilarious to me.
Speaker 2: Why is it funny? I've never seen that shit.
Speaker 1: Because it's literally like people that are then they're young from the one season I saw and from like Trader Rob on the Traders, Like that's an example of what's on Love Island. Okay, like young hot you know again, no shame if you want to be a sex worker, and she is a legal sex worker. But I do not think on Love Island they're really taking people that have like the jobs that we usually see like sales assistant and you're like that can be fucking anything or influencer that kind of time.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, I wonder what's her strip? Her name prison or Patty.
Speaker 1: It could be mugshot Mary. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I need to know what her shipper name was. Okay, somebody find out Bushy Meadows has already taken, so we know it's not that Z What bushy Meadows Meadows. Oh my god, somebody did post from Bella's hacienda or whatever that the picture of Bushy Meadows and her husband.
Speaker 1: Yes, good for them. Okay, now let's go to Aisha. Ah. There she is Aisha and Michael.
Speaker 3: I was so hoping that she.
Speaker 2: Fixed her hair, fixed her hair for her second appearance, but no, she's sticking to it. Okay, his hair was bitter and he's in prison, and that hair is pretty bad. That he's going it's very bad. But if I had to choose, I would go with Michael's.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to look to see if they actually put their actual height on here.
Speaker 2: Are they all the same height?
Speaker 1: No? Yeah, because look, here's Justin It says he's five'. Ten Here's michael says he's five. Eight, oh and then Here's. Michael he's six feet six.
Speaker 2: Feet, okay so if that's the Real, michael ty does they say six two.
Speaker 3: And she needs a tall?
Speaker 1: Person yeah she. Does, Okay aisha And, McHale here we. Go we see your, house which looks super. Nice now we do see a random baby doll on the counter THAT i, noticed AND i but you, know sometimes they show us this stuff and then they never address. It SO i was, like, oh but they addressed. IT i wrote it down BECAUSE i was, like, Hmm now she does explain what this baby doll. Is this is her baby, Doll Anna. Marie She's Anna marie since she was about. Thirteen she, says there were times when she was growing up they were. Homeless they lived in their. Car they would go to like a local park to shower and bust their teeth before they went to. School and she, says and then my mom moved down south and left. Us well she didn't say what age that. WAS i was, like what the, fuck? MOM i? Know so she was alone and she only Had Anna. Marie that was her friend who she talked. To so she, now even though she's fifty, four she Takes Anna marie everywhere with.
Speaker 2: Her so that explains a. Lot But i'm just, wondering did what is It Anna? Marie Anna marie went.
Speaker 3: With her to get that?
Speaker 2: Hair because If Anna marie went with, Her Anna marie ain't shit and she's not your, friend and you need to go take her back to Cabbage patch world with all the other Cabbage patch kids that we all had when we were, children that we all gave. Up but, yeah but you know, WHAT i don't. You on TikTok they have these baby. Alive Oh i've seen.
Speaker 1: Them those are scary to me whenever anybody posts like a random picture from an airport and it's a person with like one of these babies or like fully in the stroller and somebody's just sitting there like, esay waiting to go to their, Gate and you're, like what would you do if you got on an airplane somebody's, like, oh this is a lap baby because she's under two and was sitting with that doll in their. Lap you'd be, like this is.
Speaker 2: Weird well you know, me well you know my, Mouth i'm, like well what made you get? That can you go take me through the, Process like how do you? Choose like what was her? Birthday when was? Born, yes it's like who were her god? PARENTS i mean like tell me, more please?
Speaker 3: Please you.
Speaker 2: Know. Yeah look on one trip To, VEGAS i held someone's baby The Holy tire.
Speaker 1: Trip WHEN i used to work in that children's, store people would come in with the. Baby i'd be, like just give me the, baby just give me a.
Speaker 2: Baby. Yeah they single, dad not a single. Dad he was meeting his, wife and he asked me could hold her to.
Speaker 3: Do one, thing AND i never gave her.
Speaker 1: Back CAN i fet that? Dog? OKAY i had to do. It. Okay so in the talking, Head ayisha tells us she has not talked To michael in a week because he got moved to another prison.
Speaker 2: Allegedly, okay, see uh, huh we've been through this.
Speaker 3: Before uh.
Speaker 1: Huh and he said he's getting out, soon but his paperwork still says nine hundred and ninety nine. Years, now we see this is. Interesting we've never seen this, before and we're going to see this with another. Couple we See michael's casting tape and it says on the bottom casting. Tape normally it'll just they'll just act like this is part of the. Thing but it says casting.
Speaker 2: TAPE i never thought about the fact that they had to go through a casting. PROCESS i thought it was all about the person on the. Outside uh. Huh they did, everything especially especially if it's during lock.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 2: YEAH i never thought that they had to to do anything other than sign a piece of paper and say, yeah BECAUSE i, mean what else do they have to fuck do in?
Speaker 1: Prison it's. Crazy so we see his casting. Taper he says he's hoping to get out in six, months and the talking, head her Friend, crystal, says you, know there are things that just don't add up With michale AND i hope he's not jail talking.
Speaker 2: Her.
Speaker 1: Now when they Show crystal and they're on this road, trip she is in a cowboy hat and then a cowboy themed. Shirt but then when they show this talking, head she's in the same cowboy, hat different, shirt different.
Speaker 2: EARRINGS i, mean this woman has an emotional support cabage patch. Doll why can't she an emotional support cowboy.
Speaker 1: Hat that's a good, Point thank.
Speaker 2: YOU i think that this is part of the reason why they're.
Speaker 1: Friends, okay, right thank you for opening my eyes to, that because that is in, Fact crystal's look is that.
Speaker 2: Hat so let me tell you someone did look Up michael's info and he is indeed not in there for ninety nine. Years, Okay so he's scheduled to be up for parole again in twenty twenty. Seven uh, huh but that's still not six months away from the time.
Speaker 1: Of whenever they filmed. This, no, okay, yeah but.
Speaker 2: That's better than nine hundred was?
Speaker 3: It ninety nine? Years or nine hundred and.
Speaker 2: Ninety nine, years nine hundred and ninety nine. Years, YEAH i, Mean i'm planning on still being. Here So i'm gonna, see can you.
Speaker 1: Let us know let Us i'll let you.
Speaker 2: Know i'm sending this one up to.
Speaker 1: You Michaela is out let me send to.
Speaker 2: Date they said him Free Mary, paye wish you were down here to celebrate with. Me.
Speaker 1: Okay so she's driving With crystal and they're going To alabama and they literally act Like alabama is another. City they keep, Going we're going To. Alabama they don't say a. Town they they just keep Tay alabama in. General, okay so there Were.
Speaker 3: Alabama she said a slave.
Speaker 1: State oh did she say? That you didn't hear.
Speaker 2: Her she's, like, WELL i need my friend because they got me out here going to this slaves.
Speaker 1: State they're coming From, GEORGIA i Mean, Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama. Louisiana it's all the, same, girl.
Speaker 2: Because you know about your own slave, state, okay but when you go to a different slave, state you're, LIKE i don't know how they treat slaves, Here like what was the. Difference that was hilarious and it was very it was so on brand for stuff that black people, say like we do say shit like.
Speaker 1: That, well maybe Maybe i've blocked it out BECAUSE i is maybe. Nervous you, Know.
Speaker 2: OH i made you?
Speaker 1: Nervous, well she, SAID i. DIDN'T i. DIDN'T i don't hear. IT i thought it was.
Speaker 3: Hilarious.
Speaker 1: Okay, so, Okay michael's Aunt gloria is expecting them to. Visit AND i looked it up where they Went Elmore correctional In alabama From, Atlanta. Georgia assuming they're in Actual atlanta and not just like we Say houston OR.
Speaker 2: Dc it's a.
Speaker 1: Suburb it's two hours and forty three. Minutes so they didn't drive like super. Far they didn't take like the ultimate road.
Speaker 2: Trip, no they could have done this in. It they could have gone to and from in a.
Speaker 1: Day they didn't even have to take a potty. BREAK i mean, yeah. No so they're gonna go to the prison to visit them. Now she says she has submitted all her background check information to the visitors, list but she never got any, approval so she hopes she's just gonna be able to see.
Speaker 2: Him, Okay so you know how we always say, like, wow this person is so Dumb did they not watch the? Show here's a problem example of someone who's not watched the show, before because, THERE i, mean we know better than to do some shit like. That like there's a whole process that.
Speaker 1: You even imagine she could drive it into the grounds without her.
Speaker 2: That, Too, yeah like she really thought she was gonna go see. Him it probably wasn't even like a visitation.
Speaker 1: DAY i think she literally went to like the parking lot outside because when THE ceo walks, BY i think that person was like walking to their. CAR i don't think she actually got in BECAUSE I i have, LISTEN i feel pretty confident that you can't just through the gates unless you're on a list of visitors that.
Speaker 3: Day, yeah this was crazy.
Speaker 1: Behavior the funniest thing is you're, like did he just be like listen and this person's gonna submit background check? Information BUT i don't know.
Speaker 2: Her, okay LOOK i saw her real, Hair like she treaated, me. Y'all she treaated, me showed me all these pictures were good. Hair then all of a sudden facetimed AND i saw this AND i want to know parts of.
Speaker 1: It so the talking head she's, like you, know everything was easy when the you, know the idea Of michael was just a, dream but the reality is about to, hit you, Know and this is the Moment i've been waiting for. Him we'll get to see him in. Person so this is. Hilariyo so they get out of the car and the GoPros are filming them outside of the car because but, again they wouldn't let that onto the prison ground if it wasn't. Approved so Now i'm coming to. Realize, obviously they were in the parking lot outside the gates and there's a female ceo seems to be walking by the, car and they're, like, hey so we're here to see her. Boyfriend the ceo goes.
Speaker 2: Like two teenage girls going up to the boyfriend's, job.
Speaker 1: Keep from the phone on a break from dairy queen and so.
Speaker 2: Maybe in the back and, everything LIKE i got my baby in the. Back Anne ma remads a, trip can we please get, in, like can we get her on the visitors?
Speaker 1: Listen she already calls him, daddy come, on so, yeah you. Daddy so this female officer, goes uh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no you are not able to just show up, Here, no you need to call on the. Phone, okay, yeah and they, go we have called on the. Phone she, goes you need to look on doc dot com and that's all you're gonna be able to do With that's the only way you could tell where he. Is because they're, like we don't know if he's. Here that he said he got transferred here and we don't. Know she, goes you better look on doc dot. Com you better get back in your car because.
Speaker 2: You can get arrested for this, shit like they. Will, yeah and they were like two goo troops thinking this is. FUNNY i thought it was, funny, yes and it wasn't funny because they will arrest your.
Speaker 1: Ass so then there's a person who have to assume is probably at the little, place a little check in with your. Car they walk up to it and the person, says you need to go back to your car Or i'm going to call the. Sheriff and. Uh person then, says this woman is. Here she says she's called several, times several. Times she wants to know if the inmate is, here and they, go you need to go back to your. Car so then as they're walking back to the, CAR i guess the FEMALE ceo is still around and they're, like tell your little coworker he needs to calm. Down you got to get yourself shot for real from way up, high like they have snipers up.
Speaker 2: There you, like this is how have you ever met a person that's really really smart or really really? Dumb, yes she's a prime example of. That because this was SO i never want to visit a doctor's office where they trained the doctor's how to use a, computer because these these hoes are.
Speaker 1: Dumb it's it's. Wild it was kind of. Wild it was wild that they were just, like, yeah so.
Speaker 2: That's, Them like there's no way they've Watched maybe they watched like their early season and they didn't show that much about what the prison part of. It but we know better than to do. This we know what clothes you, wear what.
Speaker 1: You could google.
Speaker 2: It you can also google, it CAN i JUST.
Speaker 3: I think she thought.
Speaker 2: She was gonna be able to sweet talk her way.
Speaker 1: IN i think she's gonna go, LISTEN i didn't get any information THAT i was. Approved can you just like look it up and make and IF i, am and Then i'm gonna go with, you my. Man they're, like, no.
Speaker 3: That's what she was.
Speaker 2: Saying may PANT i guarantee you it wasn't even a visiting.
Speaker 1: Day it does it is Today, saturday between nine and, twelve and, no it is not getting your.
Speaker 2: Cars get, Gone get. Gone so she.
Speaker 1: Was, like, wow we drove like three hours and got treated like we were. Nothing but you are nothing to these. People they're, Like, okay what the fuck are? You crystal, goes that was so. Sad that was so, sad and she starts. Crying, goes he is right there AND i can't even see. Him And crystal's, LIKE i got, you, Girl i'm gonna help you find.
Speaker 2: Answers you think he's right, there you're not sure where the hell he.
Speaker 1: Is we don't know where he.
Speaker 2: Is, oh you're out there.
Speaker 1: Crying and she, Thought i'm just gonna drive up and they're just gonna, say, Oh aisha's, here got, it check. Go, no this is so. Stupid, no, okay let's move on to your. Girl. Now have you rescheduled With? Monique oh, OKAY.
Speaker 3: I don't Have Reality gays?
Speaker 1: Rescheduled, well not to my. Knowledge, NO i don't think she.
Speaker 2: Looks so she was on live the other, day, okay AND i was so. Tempted, mary you should have gotten NONE i was, LIKE i was gonna, say, hey, girl we had an interview schedule With. Ken BUT i was, like if that's Star cruish Star herish stalk.
Speaker 1: Her ish to do, it Wouldn't it doesn't matter because she's not gonna do. It she's not gonna do. It you may as a old troller and be.
Speaker 2: Like, YEAH i don't think she's Gonna this is WHAT i think. HAPPENED i think she did a couple of.
Speaker 1: Interviews i'm gonna Text matt right now and ask, okay.
Speaker 2: And they did not go. Well tell, THEM i, Said, hi they did not go, well and she's, like you know, what but fuck, It i'm not doing.
Speaker 3: Anymore, yeah that's WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Think AND i and If i'm being, honest this would have been an interview WHERE, i as an, interviewee would have really had to carry the whole interview because It's.
Speaker 1: MONIQUE i don't, Know LIKE i, said she can get a little. Sassy she may have had something to.
Speaker 2: Say she would add one sassy moment and that would have been.
Speaker 1: It it would have been so, good, though for your social media to have an interview with.
Speaker 3: HER i, Agree that's WHY i wanted the.
Speaker 1: Interview damn, it AND i had some good questions to ask her. Too all, right so here we start with when she walks inside and she falls, down Which keisha lost her ever loving mind over last. Week, everybody.
Speaker 2: LOOK I so someone wrote me that, said oh my, gosh you did fat fault because they've heard fat fall on the Liber. LOUNGE i, said, GIRL i was taking a wrist bringing it up on pinchet because think shave people will come after you if you blink. Wrong SO i told, HER i, SAID i really took a, risk say fat. Fall that's WHY i have to give so much background into it about my own fat, falls because pe shaved people will come after you and be, like Oh i'm, Sorry i'm, Sorry.
Speaker 1: Keisha i'll tell you.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Okay so now WHEN i get the, screeners they also send sometimes they do. This they send like a little a clip package or they still still photos from the episode or whatever that you can use on social. Media this gift that they sent, me, Gift, Jeff, however the fun you say, It i'll never. Know was a her on the floor with somebody fan in her AND i just.
Speaker 2: PULLED i sent it To keisha And keisha, goes, no not THAT i said that this was in the clip package that they sent. Me it was the first fanning because it literally looked like they had two menus.
Speaker 1: And were, fah it was. Menu definitely was. Menu, listen how many times HAVE i been to a restaurant Where i'm, like get.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes many?
Speaker 1: Times this is a good. One it's coated and. Plastic.
Speaker 3: Yes that sent me over the edge was.
Speaker 2: Fanning Oh, god so.
Speaker 1: Funny he's, LIKE i can't believe you just sent me. That, okay so they walk, inside she. Falls they're, like oh, Lord, monique call nine one, one call nine one, one.
Speaker 3: And then she, wait she goes call the. Emblams now.
Speaker 2: She.
Speaker 1: Did the ambulance, comes they get her into a, chair which didn't look as dramatic as you made it sound last. Week, okay, wait she was able to pull up on the wall and get in the. Chair but we.
Speaker 3: Don't know what attempt that.
Speaker 2: Was that could have been her tenth attempt at doing, that and that's what they chose to.
Speaker 3: Show i'm just telling.
Speaker 1: You and they say we're Gonna we're gonna take you to the hospital just to. Check, now this was so funny because they get her in the ambulance and both sisters are like, hello and they're, like, no we can't take all, three all three of.
Speaker 3: You, no, no.
Speaker 2: No if you've ever been at the back of the, ambulance it's very small, quarters like it's very SO i and they've got this empt that's working on.
Speaker 1: You. Yes. Yeah so the other sister drives the car and the one gets with, her and so they put her in the. Ambulance they're gonna take her for her lab. Work And sylvia is, like we're supposed to be doing other things like meet and tight as this. Family LIKE i can't believe.
Speaker 2: This we came down here for a, purpose so this is messing up the purpose right, Here, like come, on.
Speaker 1: Mooney so wh they're talking? Here she, SAYS i was just, HUNGRY i was, HOT i was irritated with my. Sisters and she, Says i've been taking weight loss injections AND i hadn't eaten for like twenty four hours or this two o'clock or. SOMETHING i had no, water And i'm body just kind of shut. Down and you, know, ALSO i get stressed out very. Easy and we were supposed to go to drinks With tyson's, family but now LIKE i just want to go home and go to. Sleep, oh here we go.
Speaker 2: Again monique and her excuses when it's, trying when it's time to meet, somebody.
Speaker 1: They go and pick up Some popea's.
Speaker 2: Chicken, okay so someone put an Actually monique reposted. It it, said will you pass out and then you bounce right into pop past chicken or you wake up In pope's? Chicken this is not on the weight loss.
Speaker 1: Menu WHEN i tell, you she's, LIKE i Got i'm getting the weight loss injections AND i had to eat. Now as somebody that gets weight loss, injections they really do advise you to stay very far away from any kind of. LISTENING i don't always follow it, Either, okay to stay away for fried food because you're. Trying your metabolism is so much, slower the way that your food digest is. Slow and she has. It she also gotten like a gastor bypass. Too no she. HASN'T i thought she said she had gotten weight loss surgery and is doing the. INJECTIONS i.
Speaker 2: Didn't it would be. Dangerous i'll tell you, What Mary, payne IF i ever pass, out.
Speaker 3: Y'all have slapped me.
Speaker 2: Around y'all called my, name y'all kicked me a little bit AND i still haven't woken. Up all you gotta do is put a pop pee chicken thigh underneath my nose And i'm gonna wake.
Speaker 3: Up oh that is the way to revive me right.
Speaker 1: There well this worked for. Her she was, Like i'm, hungry and they're, like let's get you some. Food they get her Some.
Speaker 2: Pope's, okay we don't know you got she could have gotten some grilled. Chicken let's don't. Judge, okay they don't have grilled chicken At, pope's at least not The popeyes in The. South that goes against a wholl goddamn.
Speaker 1: Purpose they.
Speaker 2: Don't they don't have my paes it is Called pope's fried.
Speaker 1: Chicken they don't have like a grilled chicken At.
Speaker 2: POPEYE'S i have, never and it's probably BECAUSE i wasn't looking for.
Speaker 1: It, okay Now i'm gonna look at.
Speaker 2: That grilled chicken, Now chick Fil, A, Yes popa does not have grilled.
Speaker 1: Chicken, okay Does popeyes have a grilled, look it's a it's a choice when you Write, Okay, Yes popeye's offers grilled chicken, options primarily through their blackened chicken, sandwich marinated non breaded chicken breast with black and grilled chicken, strips and they have blackened chicken.
Speaker 2: TENDERS i don't know one person in my life who's ever, gotten who has ever gotten grilled? Chicken maypana've sort Of god is not on the menu down, HERE i tell you it's on the. Menu it is so small at the.
Speaker 1: Bottom it's like way, below like the kid's.
Speaker 2: Menu, yeah, YEAH i had no.
Speaker 3: Idea.
Speaker 1: No matt, says we did not, reschedule is what.
Speaker 2: MASS i don't think She's she's, like fuck, them fuck. Y'ALL i don't think she would be a very good. Interview that's what she keep.
Speaker 1: Saying all, Right papa's, chicken they, do we have some we have solved so many. Things today is not, rescheduled And papa's does have black and. Chicken, okay so. Okay so she just wants to go home and go to. Sleep she's so exhausted from this. Ordeal and so they're at home with her chicken and her sisters are in there blowing up air mattresses because she hadn't got any, Furniture AND i wrote she Calls, titus and then again was, like what is wrong with? Me titus calls. Her, Okay titus calls her and she tells, him oh my, God i've been at the. HOSPITAL i fainted and he goes. What she, GOES i had to cancel With jamal And, nigel and he, GOES i have spoken to you about how to carry yourself and be on point and doing what you need to. Do so when you don't take heed to that and go off and do whatever you think is best or be, lazy you're just not paying. Attention something. Happens and then whose fault is?
Speaker 2: IT i tell you, what that person in real life would never talk to, me letting alone a motherfucker is sitting in the prison.
Speaker 1: Seal this was. Wild and she, GOES i just got out of the, hospital and he, goes, well whose fault is? That she, Goes i'm irritating out with all these cameras in my, face AND i.
Speaker 2: Haven't had a piece of That papa's chicken yet BECAUSE i ran straight up here to talk to. YOU i think he is being an absolute. Asshole, yes BUT i feel as though there have been other conversations that they've had about all of, this and she's just not. Listening and then he seems like a person that PROBABLY i think they mentioned he works out a lot or wants to be a personal trainer or, something so you, know they don't really believe in shortcuts or. Whatever but he probably gave her some advice and, SHE i, mean if she didn't eat for twenty four, hours she's not even following like the doctor's, orders like you, right go that long without eating or. Drinking SO i think he was frustrated because And i'm not excusing him because it's kind of, rude BUT i think there's been some conversations about, this.
Speaker 1: AND i bet there have been other times where she was supposed to come see him but she fainted or. Something that's What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying and here we go. Again i'm supposed to meet his other people and, no It's AND i get that BECAUSE i used to hide behind the screen too WHEN i was like kind of, dating you know WHAT i, mean BECAUSE i was, bigger and then whenever it would come time to like meeting the person in, PERSON i was, like we'll come up with excuses every single. Time interesting BECAUSE i could hide from tit to, head you, know when we're, talking it's just tit to head that's, it and when it was kind OF.
Speaker 3: I would.
Speaker 1: HIDE i feel bad for, HER i really. Do AND i but you, know when you look at like, her her bedroom is ninety percent, together and then the rest of the house is it. WAS i, mean she could sleep in, there there's a bedside, table she's got the thing for her, work you know WHAT i. Mean it was a dorm, room, Right but the rest of the house is completely empty. Nothing it just sort of shows her state of. Mind she's not trying to make her space. Comfortable she just wants to isolate only in her. Bedroom you. Know it's very, sad AND i do think SHE i don't know if she faked the, fainting BUT.
Speaker 2: I kind OF i told you, THAT i told you last week that wasn't a real.
Speaker 1: Faint, YEAH i think it's. Sad so the talking, head she, said he just showed no. Compassion you know THAT i THAT i fell and THAT i. Fainted so the next scene is her doing like a talking, head you, know with just her phone held. Up she has on an animal print headscarf and no, makeup and my, god she looks so. GOOD i thought she looked kind of bod like that better without all that heavy lash and that heavy lip and that.
Speaker 3: Wait who wa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 2: Whoah don't go to goddamn far Because i'm taking this shit.
Speaker 3: PERSONAL i feel.
Speaker 2: Attacked feel. Attacked, now come on talking About monique, here talking About.
Speaker 1: Monique, yeah he should. Agree your makeup does not look like.
Speaker 3: That, NO i agree she. Does, WAIT i don't even know what all that is that she.
Speaker 2: Does it's so much.
Speaker 1: Contrary it's just like so much.
Speaker 2: Lashes, YEAH i, AGREE i agree to. Me her eyelashes are a, lot which is saying a.
Speaker 1: Lot, yeah that's saying a lot for.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, anyway she was great like. That she really. Did. So basically she was, like you, know, basically you know WHEN i talked to, you called me a dumb bitch for.
Speaker 2: Fainting, okay, well did he do any hear him say? That we didn't hear him say.
Speaker 1: That so we see them talking the next morning on the, phone and the sisters are like around the, corner which was. HILARIOUS i loved. It you're hustling the, totally and she, says did you think about? Everything did you think about the basically calling me a dumb, bitch, like did you think about? It and he, goes, WELL i thought we had an understanding about. It you said your piece AND i said my, piece And i'm not going to dwell on it like that fight's, over and she, goes, well, no we have to discuss, it and you have to recognize where you went wrong and tell me how you plan to do, Better, like don't like rate me for fainting, Right and he, says whatever it, is you're not paying. Attention and then something happens AND i don't want to hear you crying and, complaining which is this is a man who's been through this another time with.
Speaker 2: HER i agree, This this is NO i think she has done. This, look he has to be feeling some kind of way that this girl has literally moved states to be with, him, right yet has made zero attempts to actually go to the.
Speaker 1: Prison you see him when she's, like that's just.
Speaker 2: Crazy for, Me, yeah that there was no reason to. Move that's. STUPID i think she moves a. Show Oh i'm so, committed.
Speaker 3: But just don't look at me so.
Speaker 2: WEIRD i don't want to meet.
Speaker 1: You it would be a better excuse to not see him if she lives in another state and was, Like i'm just so busy AND i can't afford to come. There you, KNOW i don't think she's that, smart all, right or she's wanted to be on the show, again because.
Speaker 2: She still could have been on the show in her home. State it's not like we're following her to the prison to see.
Speaker 1: Him true, true, true. True. Yeah so she, goes you act LIKE i can control what my body, does and you act LIKE i did it on, purpose and he, goes mm, hmm was that fainting really? Real and she, goes who fakes? That what are you talking? About and he, GOES i don't. Know maybe you were nervous about meeting my family and you were using this as an. Excuse so the sisters walk in and they're, like let me let let us talk to. Him so they take the. Phone now they're not yelling or, anything they're speaking, calmly but they, say, listen we don't like the way you're talking to our. Sister and he, goes what he, Says monique is disrespecting. Me he, said it's in double stangard with men and women in, relationships like you guys are mad about WHAT i did but you're not like mad about what she. Did and she takes the phone back and, goes you're not taking any accountability if You i'm going to block. You i'm going to block. You you want to be all tough, guy AND i, like you don't love. Me Now i'm going to block. You and he, goes how long have you been out here In ohio and haven't come to see?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 1: Yep and you act like so certain about what this is moving, forward but you ain't give me a kiss.
Speaker 3: YET i, MEAN i cannot argue with this.
Speaker 1: MAN i agree with them.
Speaker 2: Because if you're telling me you're moving to be closer to, me why are you? Disclosed AND i have not? Seen of course he wants to see. Her, yeah you know they're in a kind of sort of relationship not relationship situationship, thing but, SHIT i still want to see. You what was why come?
Speaker 1: This you, know probably in her mind she's, Like i'm gonna lose another one hundred pounds and Then i'll. Go but that's gonna take some. Time that's gonna take a lot of. Time you. Know it's not like the weight loss. Shocks aren't that?
Speaker 2: Magic and we saw the workout you didn't do with that workout. Class so you, know, listen you went there to. Socialize but, YEAH i agree with, YOU I i but, again she could have still kept working on the one hundred pounds at.
Speaker 1: Home.
Speaker 2: Yeah so she, says if you want, to if you won't apologize to, me you're about to be single And i'm gonna block.
Speaker 1: You and he, goes this is. This he, goes this is so, stupid and she, goes don't reach out to, me don't contact, me hangs. Up, Okay, okay well we'll see what happens next week because she's still on the.
Speaker 2: Show, Okay and she probably unblocked him as soon as her sister's looked at, them, right and.
Speaker 1: He probably said fine because he needs her. Money, okay, yes all, right new couple. Alert this Is rich And felicie In, Houston. Texas here they are. Now at FIRST i Thought rich was a, dork but the more he, talked the MORE i thought he was.
Speaker 2: Cute he's got swag mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Yeah and this Is, look they've got her correct size four.
Speaker 2: Eight, yeah because she's.
Speaker 3: Little this is not.
Speaker 1: A great picture of, her but some other pictures she showed of. Herself she's very.
Speaker 2: Cute, yeah just not THIS ai version of.
Speaker 1: That, yeah that didn't even make her look good in THE ai. Version so AND i was so.
Speaker 2: Bad and, also have any of your friends started like making their profile PICTURES ai photos of?
Speaker 1: Themselves, no we're too old to know how to do.
Speaker 2: That, WELL i guess my friends are not too, old and they keep doing this, shit And i'm, like what are you going to do when someone sees you in? Person? Monique, Exactly you're gonna see how you really. Look it is weird behavior to me that they're doing. This and a lot of them have made themselves one hundred and fifty pounds lighter than what they.
Speaker 1: Are, no, no, no, no, no, no that's that's that's you could you could shave off about. Ten BUT i think if you shave off one hundred and one hundred and fifty pounds then you Are, no then you're gonna be on. Catfish that's.
Speaker 2: TERRIBLE i swear to, You Mary, payne you have to show they are show.
Speaker 1: Me will you send me some you? KNOW i?
Speaker 2: Will, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay these people are In, houston so we See. Rich we Meet. Rich he's doing movie tie and a. Gym he tells Us i'm thirty. FOUR i, Mean i'm not really a, player But i've, okay, WELL i did lose my virginity at. ELEVEN, o what happened to? You that's called, assault that's called sexual. Abuse what are we talking?
Speaker 2: About rich say that the other person could have been eleven. TOO i bet, NOT i, KNOW i bet either.
Speaker 1: Way it is.
Speaker 2: Bad eleven year ols should not be having. SEX i don't care if we are a.
Speaker 1: Girl that's. Awful so he, GOES i, mean in my, Life i've done a whole lot of. Fucking.
Speaker 2: Yeah see, early real.
Speaker 1: Early he, Says i've been married. Twice he, says What i've been doing in my life has only led to, heartache, hassel and. Divorce So i'm doing something. New so he's talking to his sparring partner at the movie. Time his name Is, zach and he's, like oh, yeah my girl is about to get. Out she's in prison In New orleans And louisiana In. Parish so we Meet. Felicia we see her, charges AND i first THING i look at is the date twenty. Sixteen she's been in there a. Minute she is twenty, six has been in prison for ten, years which means this girl her whole growing years from sixteen to twenty. Six think about what happens in your life from sixteen to twenty. SIX a lot of people graduate high, school go to college and get, married have a, kid. KIDS i mean she's been in there this whole, time with, lot with, women this whole. Time you know she's got.
Speaker 2: Wrong oh, Boy oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah her court date was in twenty. Eighteen she, uh these are her charges armed robbery with a, firearm, theft possession of. Xanax and it says authorized, entry BUT i think that means unauthorized.
Speaker 2: Entry she's she's She they both have lived a, lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah but one out and one. In so, yes he Tells zach he's never met her in. Person he's never gone To New orleans to see.
Speaker 3: Her why and you're, so we're we're In.
Speaker 2: HOUSTON i guess when we're driving Tomorrow New. Orleans you can get, there not. FAR i mean it's like a four and a half five hour. Drive you can get there pretty. Easy, yeah the flights are like thirty. Minutes he's a real estate. Investor he could take a day.
Speaker 1: OFF i, said not like eur, physician, LIKE i, mean he could take A, yeah Exactly. Invester so he's Telling Zach, no we then never met in, person and is talking to. Head he, SAID i had a dream that led me to a prison pin pal, site and WHEN i got to that prison pinpal, SITE i saw her picture and, said that is the girl in my. Dream, boys shut, up all, right you did not dream any of. That so we see her, profile and her profile, says with a very cute, PICTURE i am twenty six incarcerated for nine, years will be Released december twenty twenty. Four so that was that's over a year ago from, now So i'm wondering if she does get. Out and now they're also. Filed they filmed For Love After Da Da Da, da so you know how they film them all, together and then they only pay him for one season even though they're on four hundred. Episodes so it says we'll be released For december twenty twenty. Four, WELL i would sure fucking hope not.
Speaker 2: Where would she have happened? At jeez no?
Speaker 1: Children full Blooded sicilian gray, eyes four foot, nine big, butt, long, curly dark, hair all.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i mean that's a good way to sell. YOURSELF i mean she could work At bella's with that profile sounds.
Speaker 1: Cute, yeah she. Says she's in. Prison we see. Her she, Says i'm in prison for armed for robbery and theft of a. CAR i was sentenced to ten. Years i've been in for nine A she and guy had gotten out for no good, behavior for. Going sometimes you going as a, minor they'll let you.
Speaker 2: Out, yes it makes you wonder what has she been doing since she's been in?
Speaker 1: Prison she, SHE i mean she a'm been living? Right did she get her? Ged she could have gone to, college she could have gotten a law degree in this.
Speaker 2: TIME i don't think she did any of the. Above she.
Speaker 1: Says i've been in and out of jail since the age of.
Speaker 2: Twelve so like they LIKE i, said they both started life real.
Speaker 1: Young, yeah she says when he first reached, OUT i fell in love the first TIME i talked to. HIM i love everything about. Him you, know he's perfect for, Her he's perfect for. Me i'm From New, orleans So i'm. Spicy i'm four foot. NINE i wear a size three. Shoe but you, know big things come in small. Packages i'm gonna tell you. SOMETHING i have a friend who's maybe like five two five, three and she wears a size five shoe size. Three that is you're you're wearing kid's shoes. Silk you're still.
Speaker 2: Gole you could go and shop in the kid. Section you, can like if you go TO Tj max Or, nord see size three that it doesn't go below a. Five, no now you got to roll back to the to the toddler section and just hope they have some stilettos and a. Taller they don't.
Speaker 3: Push nowadays they kind of, new well that's.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah so now he's Telling. Zack he, says you, know she's been in there since she was. Seventeen she's now twenty. Six And zach's, like, man he, goes that is a big time for your brain. Development now the recidivism rate is so, High like this is so, worrisome and you know you can look out for her and that's, great but she's going to have to do this. Herself she's going to have to look out for herself. Too, no she wants to go straight to, him And zach tells us. Outside he, GOES i was in and out of jail SINCE i was, seventeen but WHEN i got, THERE i was trying to re educate myself and use everything in there to better. Myself rich's relationship is not, ideal but you have to give people. Chances but you do have to believe it when somebody shows you their true. Color so when she gets out and immediately starts acting a, full you're gonna have to believe her, right.
Speaker 2: And she's gonna start acting a full by day. Two this is almost like A Nicole deonte. Situation, YEAH i just have a feeling or Stupid sean mouth breather.
Speaker 1: And, Estiny oh. Destiny so in talking to, her she goes a lot of people from my past are waiting on my, release AND i don't know who may pop up or come in the. Picture BUT i want to Marry. Rick has that Same Rich RICH i Put, Rick BUT i want to Marry rich and spend my life with, him have kids with. HIM i can see my future with, him And i'm gonna get released to. Him, now how is that he's In? Texas how is she gonna get released to? Him they're probably the life to move To New. Orleans they're not, GONNA i, mean maybe they. Will we just.
Speaker 3: LIVE i don't. Know but she doesn't need to go straight to.
Speaker 1: Him we don't know the. Rules, okay so he walks into like a hookah bar and sees his cousin Named. Star star was real. CUTE i love the Name. STAR i always have a loved Name, star.
Speaker 2: AND i was gonna name my Daughter. Star but it's just it's right at that cusp OF q and. Stripper it is it, is and that's, LIKE i can't do. It so there's smoking.
Speaker 1: Hookah and she was, like of all the girls you've ever, met why this? Girl and he goes in a, way she's untainted from the outside. WORLD i didn't like.
Speaker 2: That he sounds like he wants someone that he thinks he can, mold groom and tell what to. Do, yeah because maybe he was groomed eleven years old and seven, SIX i don't.
Speaker 1: Know and they're talking to. Ed he, says women be tripping straight up westernized women of. Today no westernized. Women are you From? Morocco, boy you are From, Houston. Texas he is.
Speaker 3: Stupid see they're both.
Speaker 2: Stupid so this is They they will be fighting the first.
Speaker 1: Night here's the. Thing he thinks he's gonna like tell her what to do and she's gonna do. It this is similar to on on Ninety Day fiance when women go over and meet these like turkishmen or, whatever and they're, like, yeah he loves That i'm an independent. Woman and then you get over there and, LIKE i know he does not need to get in. Line. Yeah. Yeah and there's a couple on there right, Now jovon And AnnaLynne where she lives in The, philippines and they got married like. Online they never saw each other in person've been together seven years and now they're seeing each other in. Person and she, says he's been listening to all these masculinity. Podcasts that's. Scary and now when he gets, there he's, like you need to do WHAT i say Because i'm the. Man she's, like excuse, me what, now all those masculinity podcasts and pages are. Scary it's, scary and he, says he, GOES i listened to a lot of podcasts and one of the hosts says that women will behave better if they fear they're gonna lose, you they will behave. Better so this IS i didn't like where he says westernized women of today move a certain. Way but she's been gone for so long she hasn't been influenced by all that shit on the.
Speaker 2: Street, yep this is not. Good she needs to.
Speaker 1: Run SO i been talking, Head she, GOES i was really, sheltered you know for the most. Part, yeah you went to is it when you're? Sixteen you had nothing but shelter and four. Walls she, SAYS i was in private. SCHOOL i was a. CHEERLEADER i was into. Gymnastics but then my mom had a, problem lost, custody custody of, me AND i ended up in foster. Care we don't know where her dad was in this.
Speaker 2: TIME i, know, yeah she, Says.
Speaker 1: SO i ran. Away dudes would just use me and abuse, me and so that's WHEN i. Started that's WHEN i, Started. Robin because you want to take advantage of my. Vulnerability i'm gonna get you well.
Speaker 2: Rich you may want to hide all your shit because that's what's going to happen in you. Two is you gonna take everything you. Have when she sees how you really, are so that's how she.
Speaker 1: Knows So starr, says so have you met her family at? All and he, GOES i, know he hadn't even met. Her and he goes, no and he, goes you, know she's like pure Blood Italian, sicilian And starr, goes they don't like black.
Speaker 2: PEOPLE i don't. Think oh, yeah that's so that's that goes Around black. Network, yes we do believe.
Speaker 1: That and, uh he said She she, says do her parents know you are? Black Her sicilian, parents you, know because she's got those old school parents From. LOUISIANA i don't. Know he just kind of. Laughs he, Goes i'm, sure, sure it's. Fine you, know it won't be the talking. Head felicia, Goes, uh my dad is super old. School what she says is he is very old, school strict by the, order by the, order by the order of, what of, who of, who by the order of the. Mafia what do you?
Speaker 2: Mean we need more?
Speaker 1: Details and, yeah my dad THINKS i should only date A Sicilian italian. Man but we're gonna see where it. Goes sure it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be, well why should it? Matter he lets you go to fucking Foster.
Speaker 1: Care, YEAH i don't think he's what is his input?
Speaker 2: Count and if he's so great with The sicilian, people he could get you out of.
Speaker 1: Prison now that is.
Speaker 2: True that is.
Speaker 1: True all, right let's finish up With kaylee And. Michael we didn't get.
Speaker 3: This is a big.
Speaker 1: Disaster let's see here they are waiting to. Happen, Yeah, michael he's. Little he's four. Ten, No, no he's. Not he's five. Eight, sorry, SORRY.
Speaker 2: I mean that's still a short. King that's still a short.
Speaker 1: King Five eight's all, right five eight. Time i'm five to, six five to five on a good. Day, okay, yeah. Okay so she goes over To michael's mom's. House michael's mom's name Is, angel and she's very happy to be ON. Tv she is going to be the star of this. Season she's pulling a lot of. Faces, yeah she. Is she is very happy this cameras are in her.
Speaker 2: House it's like she studied Fucking donna and, SAID i.
Speaker 3: Can do this.
Speaker 1: Better, OH i can be better In.
Speaker 2: Donna, YES i can be better Than.
Speaker 1: Yes by the, way speaking To, DONNA i sent you this week In Louis, melissa they, posted, uh, oh we got to get out of the. HOUSE i want to Get italian food at this. Restaurant so they AS i got it for free because you posted about. It, okay she's doing this the whole.
Speaker 2: TIME i don't understand.
Speaker 1: That so she obviously got her nose job. Fixed that was.
Speaker 2: Botched, yeah but even show yourself.
Speaker 1: Because they're going to be On Life After lockup and it's a reveal and you so, yes AND i think she it's gonna be On Life After. Lockup it's gonna be, revealed and she's gonna shout out to the doctor because she got it for, free so she didn't want to show it.
Speaker 2: Yet, yes, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Bunkie that Has melissa as your post, person please run out to the post box next time you see her and check out her new nose and let's compare from the last time this match.
Speaker 2: Her, yeah, yeah we need to.
Speaker 1: Know, okay thank. You. Okay so in the Talking, Head kaylee tells Us i've Known michael's mom for like twenty years since high.
Speaker 2: School she's.
Speaker 1: Great she doesn't sugarcoat, things AND i need that. Sometimes you, Know michael gets out in a, week so we're going over to. Talk so they talk about How michael Or mickey how they refer to in both, ways has been asking for all this certain. Food he wants all these fancy lotions and, potions And mom, goes, uh, yeah he asked that, too AND i, said, no he fucked. Up you're in, jail so you'll get what did you?
Speaker 2: Get and then how does he even know about this fancy? Stuff, like how does he know that it's? Good has he just been all like On, amazon reading reviews and shit like.
Speaker 3: Like how do you know you've been locked?
Speaker 1: Up has been looking at influencers saying try this instead of. This, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 2: Know he's gonna probably have on one Of monique's whiz because he influenced. Him and yeah because, gee.
Speaker 1: And mom's, LIKE i don't, care he's in. Jail he fucked. Up he'll get what he. Gets And kayla, GOES i feel bad for, Him SO i get. It. Mom mom calls her a p word and tells her to get a backbone and.
Speaker 2: It's, True and don't get a backbone for whatever surgeon you went, to because that's.
Speaker 1: Surgeon, listen we don't know if she followed the post surgery.
Speaker 2: Instructions, okay well, it let's just go with she did.
Speaker 1: It, okay she did. IT i would say go To turkey for all of your surgeries if you're going, anywhere because they do good work over.
Speaker 2: There that's where everybody is.
Speaker 1: Going everybody, Goes, Okay SO i told, YOU i told you about the girl that's on this season of Ninety day before the Ninety, days who has lost like one hundred and something pounds and she wants to get all the skin. Surgery that's WHAT i, Want, Yes, keisha DID i tell you about? It? No, This so they go and they show all our pictures on the screen and, everything all her blue, skin which everything is you, know humiliated. Her but she needs to be there for eight. Days so they tell, her you'll have to plan to be here eight. Days. Okay her hospital fees her, surgery her room and board at a hotel with aftercare including food and the hotel, room and the full time nursing and the. Surgery all of that's included in that eight day. Trip how much do you think it is including the.
Speaker 2: SURGERY i, mean my friend just got a lot of that done and she paid twenty.
Speaker 1: Here in The. States, YEAH i had a friend here that paid like. Fifty but, yeah okay put. Eighty it was seven thousand. Dollars oh my, god like that mayor that's how people go To. Turkey and this was like a real, fancy high end something you would see In houston OR dc surgical center with like something you'd see on like boxed or like you, know like Doctor nasa or something like high.
Speaker 2: End oh my, god because you know that's WHAT i. Need Mary.
Speaker 1: PAYNE i know somebody here who you, know had had lost over one hundred pounds and they saved up for years and finally did.
Speaker 2: It i've lost two hundred pounds And i've not saved up for. NOTHING i just keep hoping and praying.
Speaker 1: Seven thousand dollars and that's To. Turkey YOUR i mean your hotel and hotel and food is.
Speaker 2: Included that's, crazy.
Speaker 1: All, right just let you, Know, okay, okay, no, okay, anyway this that's not Where kaylee.
Speaker 2: Went so, no she did. Not.
Speaker 1: Okay So mom, says you got to get a. Backbone she, goes he has to get his expectations in order and not try to run back to fast money selling, drugs like we have to be tough with, him And kaylee, goes, yeah he's also got an impression That i've got more money THAN i. Do but that's my. FAULT i created. That And mom, goes, yeah he told me you got him credit cards and then didn't pay the. Bills he was so pissed off about. That and you, know this is going to be a major source subject with him because he's flipping out about his credit, score and she, goes, WELL i did max out his credit, cards BUT i was buying everything he wants on his credit. Card that's fine as long as you pay, it.
Speaker 2: Dummy, yeah but he could also pay it because he's not fourteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Right so the talking to head mom, says last Time micky got, out he was doing. Great he had a full time job and he had. Money but he does not trust her with his, money and it's not. Great he's hiding this fourteen thousand dollars from his. Wife these two have a lot of history and it's probably gonna be a shit show when he gets.
Speaker 2: Out right at the, Beginning, yeah they're not gonna make.
Speaker 3: It there's no.
Speaker 2: Way this guy seems like he watches and listens to those masculinity podcasts as. Well yeah he. Does and he's going to a house with four, kids so he thinks he's going to tell these four kids what to do and try to run her as. Well it's not gonna.
Speaker 1: Work So kaylee says to his own, mother do you think he's using? Me and his own mother, SAYS i told you not to marry. Him what kind of idiot marry somebody in jail.
Speaker 2: When the mom is telling you that her son ain't, shit and not to do anything with the.
Speaker 3: Mom you need to.
Speaker 1: Listen she says that was not the smartest. Move there's no fixing him his mother.
Speaker 3: And she, says there's no ping she loves him more than.
Speaker 2: Anything she, says he's.
Speaker 1: Hard, headed he's, egotistical he could be. Chauvinistic and you're the one who had options and you chose.
Speaker 2: Those him m, mmmm.
Speaker 1: And kaylee goes. Yeah she tells, us last time he got out of, prison about nine years, ago she was supposed to pick up pick him, up but she didn't show. Up her gut told this is before they were. MARRIED i think her gut told her not to. Go he was not in a good, place he was not done with his. Addiction but they eventually forgave each. Other and she doesn't regret that decision at that time BECAUSE i guess since then he like got.
Speaker 3: Clean well you could seas in prison right.
Speaker 1: Again people have posted that he literally has gotten like two degrees and gotten cleaned and, done, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah we did see, That so that's that's. Good that's.
Speaker 1: Good So kaylee, says for a, WHILE i was doing okay with money and, okay, okay so this is this is Still, angel this is still his. Mom she, says right before, that you had a good paying job and then you went To mexico for your body, makeover and when you came, back your mom was taking care of you and your, recovery and she took advantage of you and took your money and your. Assets oh, man And kayleie. Goes kaylie, goes, yeah but she's never gonna own up to, it and that's just how it. Is but she is still my. Mother and this is Where angel starts to act and she, goes, oh, yeah your, mom she's so. Nice relive, it, Relaxed, Angel And kaylie, goes it's important for me that you get along with my. Mom and When mickey gets, HOME i wanted to all be a stress free. Environment And angel, goes, oh it's going to. Be angel, Goes i'll be nice to your mother as long as she didn't try to Steal mickey's identity in run of his credit. Cards, okay because that's what she. Didn't that's what she did to. You that is. Funny And kelly, goes, Okay so maybe Before mickey gets, out the three of, us the three women could sit and have a. Conversation And angel, goes we'll have to do it in, public SO i don't smack. Her, Okay, angel relas quit trying to.
Speaker 3: Be he here's the.
Speaker 2: Thing the mother in laws don't even have to get. Along they don't even have to deal with each.
Speaker 1: Other they never have. To they can see y'all once at the wedding and, yeah, yeah that's. It so when her talking he, Had kaylee reminds, us you, know her mom used to have a gambling, problem a drug, problem and so she's obviously made some bad. Decisions all, Right kaylee and her mother go to a store and they're looking, around and she jokes with her, mother her own. Mother she calls her own Mother Hory. Laurie it's so. Good so they're looking for clothes For mickey for when he gets.
Speaker 2: Out and why they had a boutique doing this.
Speaker 1: Because that's probably the only place they let him. Film you didn't recognize this place, though, There oh we're not In houston, anymore, Nevermind and so the mom, says why can't his own mother buy him? Clothes no, shit And kaylie, goes what is it with you and his, Mom, Angel why don't you like? Her you AND i already didn't speak for eight, years AND i don't want that to happen. Again and you, know she was, Like, mom you were in prison for drugs AND i was going through an alcohol, addiction so we had to not speak for those eight. Years And mom, SAYS i made, mistakes but when you didn't talk to me for eight, years it broke. ME i never knew IF i would see my grandkids. Again oh and you two, also YOU i never thought IF i would see you again as, well and the talking head. Together mom, SAYS i came from a family of drug. USERS i did, heroin, coke. MOLLY i was completely fucked. UP i went to prison AND i actually allowed it to work for, me AND i came, out you, know, Fixed And mom, SAYS i am so, sorry. Sorry and maybe WHEN i see you talking to his Mother, angel MAYBE i have a little jealousy there THAT i WISH i had that relationship with. You but there is SOMETHING i just don't like about. Her she does act like she's better than everybody, else which we could kind of see.
Speaker 3: That we can see, that, yeah, yeah but.
Speaker 1: Then, Again angel's, Like i've never been in prison and you, have and you. Have i'm doing.
Speaker 2: FINE i did in steal my child's identity and steal her, money SO i, mean, YEAH i could see both.
Speaker 1: Sides, Yeah and she. Says laurie, says why are you footing of the bill for? Him his mother could be doing. That she can use her credit card for, him And kaylie, GOES i don't want to be in the. Middle, well let me tell you, why Because angel has been burned. Before and she's, Like i'm not paying for. Shit you're in. Jail when you get, out you can stay. Here but that's. It you, know she's playing as smart but tough.
Speaker 2: Love he can't even say that BECAUSE i would think you would go live with his.
Speaker 1: WIFE i would. Think laurie, says just text her and let's see if we can be let's just if we can all meet. Up and they check out out the. Store it is like seven hundred dollars and, no no credit cards will go through and, Mom laurie has to pay for the seven hundred dollars for the. Clothes you just want. IT i.
Speaker 2: Is this was just so stupid to me because it's, like if you're gonna be buying him, clothes like you, know when he's getting, out just by a little bit, here a little bit, here a little bit, here not seven hundred and fifty dollars at a. Boutique also including you ain't got no, money go To.
Speaker 1: Target go To, walmart go to a second hand store where they have good. Stuff, yeah, yeah but.
Speaker 2: Well i'm sure he had that on a list of. Places do not get my clothes from. Here so but fuck, you you're in. Prison you can't tell me what to, do AND i can take the tags, off and you want to know where the FUCK i got?
Speaker 1: It fum, anyway and the words Of robert And, annie and he, SAID i can't believe he took me to a use a clothing. Store never gotten over. It, Okay, Okay now we See lourie's Hory Laurie kaylee's mom's casting, tape and she, SAID i Think mike's Mom angel is conniving and his mom is just jealous That mike will love somebody more than.
Speaker 3: Her, okay LIKE i, said it could BE i.
Speaker 2: Did LIKE i, said it looks like she studied from Fucking donna school and SAID i can do it.
Speaker 3: Better so there may be some of that in, THERE i can see.
Speaker 1: It and then we see Talking Head angels casting, Tape mike's Mom angels casting. Tape she Said kaylee's mother has taken advantageure and stolen her. Money like what kind of a person does? That, oh so it's gonna be a battle of the mother in. LAW i love the, mothers all, Right. Okay we see next time On emily crying and saying she's saying they are plotting to use the shit out of me And i'm just a bank to. Him who is she don't? Know, Okay gigi As mumu's just never never gonna not be, funny and the other the baby mama booboo. Bobo gigi, Asked, mumu does your baby mama know you're in a relationship with? Me and he, goes, nah, nah nobody. Knows i'll make you so. Bad. No rich goes to a psychic or something who, says, OH i see a. Breakup he's, like oh what, okay, okay. Okay aisha And crystal look like they're going To michale's old farm because they're going up to like a trailer and they're looking around, like, ooh is this blood on the. Ground they're poking around the dark and they're Like michale is. Missing they are dumb and. Dumber they are he is in The department Of. Corrections he is not.
Speaker 2: Missing, no like stop saying. That he just doesn't want you to find him right.
Speaker 1: Now he doesn't want you to know where he is.
Speaker 2: EXACTLY i could be in this, prison that, person that prison over, there AND i don't. Know they keep transferring me every every. Week every other, Week i'm going to another. PERSON i can't.
Speaker 3: TELL i call you WHEN i call. You, yeah he Just.
Speaker 1: Kaylee And mike's moms the Fight angel And, laurie And laurie says To, Angel i'm supporting your child while he's in. Prison And angel, says, well then you're stupid, too And laurie pours water On. Angel so there we. Go, okay all, right already that's our. Episode, keisha AND i gotta tell, YOU i love a new batch Of. Prisoners it just gives me.
Speaker 2: LIFE i mean it's because we just we see each season where like they cannot get dumber and they.
Speaker 1: Do they do This ayesha And crystal is just comedy at this. Point, yeah BECAUSE i wonder if like That ant said come meet me, here and they got, there and it's like an abandoned trailer Because.
Speaker 3: I'm keep, wondering where's the?
Speaker 2: Ant when is the ant gonna show up?
Speaker 1: Right? Well and is she gonna Be she's gonna be, like y'all are. Stupid this man is in prison for four hundred.
Speaker 2: YEARS i think whether he's getting out in four hundred years or, tomorrow she's still gonna think they're. Stupid, yeah they gonna. Are, yeah, everybody please make sure you're following and listening to the Liber allounge With. Keisha now whether or not she has a monique interview IS.
Speaker 1: Tbd but don't hold your.
Speaker 2: Breath, people don't hold your.
Speaker 1: Breath i'm sure you're over there talking about thousand pounds.
Speaker 2: Sisters yes we, are and they speaking of dumb thousand pound sisters were missioned this.
Speaker 1: Week WHEN i did The traders recap With katie And, KIMBERLY i don't know how that came, up But kimberly was blah blah. BLAH i was, like you got to listen To. KEISHA i don't cover that.
Speaker 2: Show yeah she, knows We, yeah she, knows she. Knows kimberly likes to. Do Did david Get Mary Payne gilbert to watch at one episode Of Thousand Pounds? Sisters maybe what we're gonna do people will do it for.
Speaker 1: A patreon or.
Speaker 2: Something probably.
Speaker 1: Y'all Tonight monday night at ten, pm When Tell All part two is over of Ninety Day Fiance The Other, way Which i'm covering over On, Prime i'm doing an interview With chloe and that's going to be out on The free feed at ten pm, tonight that Is monday, Night february. Second that interview will drop the minute at the end of The Tell all. Drops when we're done ten Pm Eastern, time the interview will. Drop you'll be able to hear it right. Away it was really really fun to make sure you're listening. There And kimberly AND i are Covering before the Ninety days ON Tlc. Tuesdays i've Got dylan impat this week Talking, bravo and of Course friday will be The Other Way Tell All part two. Recap keisha and are Covering plathfill On. Wednesdays still do and tell me everything With Kate casey On. Thursdays that's about to, end And lord, Knows keisha AND i are ramping up for The february eleventh premiere Of Love Is. Blind oh hi yo, YEP i need to find. THAT i need to find that sound drop Of Indy. Sandayyo oh Hioh, god.
Speaker 3: It was her birthday the other.
Speaker 1: Day happy, Birthday. INDIA i hope she's happy and away from Good.
Speaker 2: Harry, yeah she's away From.
Speaker 3: Harry, well she ain't got no choice BECAUSE i Think harry locked.
Speaker 1: UP i Think harry's gone for a while.
Speaker 2: Forever, yes all.
Speaker 1: Right, everybody we will see you next week to talk more love during lock. Up bye. Bye