Speaker 1: Hey, what is happening and.
Speaker 2: What is up?
Speaker 1: Hold out your glass because I'm not about to fill it up, but I'm gonna fill it up for you through somebody else. This is gonna be a third party fill up.
Speaker 3: Just go around.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, I want to start off, you know, this is the first of December, and at this want I wish everybody a very merry Christmas and happy holidays. But this month, guys, I'm gonna be taking this month off just to kind of recharge, record some stuff, and spend some time with my family. But I'm not gonna leave you guys out to dry. I've talked to a few of my good friends that have awesome podcasts, and if you actually happen to listen to these guys already, you're gonna hear some of my stuff on their podcast. So I have like four other podcasts that I'm working with this month, and we are doing swapcasts. So for the next three maybe four weeks, you're going to be hearing some really great content from other creators that are friends of mine. And at the same time, they're going to be taking some of my episodes and put it on their feed. So I think this is gonna be a good way for me to take some time off during the year. So I'd like to take, you know, maybe a month off for Christmas, and maybe a month off in the summertime just for recharge vacations and that sort of thing. But like I said, I didn't want to leave you guys without any content to consume. And you know I'm going to be bringing you guys some.
Speaker 3: Fire each and every week.
Speaker 1: But to kick things off, I'm gonna set you up with my man Bo Kennedy from the Bump podcast. And this interview is another friend of mine, and this is my buddy, the Bigfoot hunter, Harley. So he gives you his account of him seeing Bigfoot, of him seeing dog Man, and some of his experiences in the woods while hunting for these creatures. But now that you guys kind of know what's going on, next couple of weeks are going to be some podcasts from some of my friends.
Speaker 2: But I want you to.
Speaker 1: Just sit back, relax and enjoy the journey, guys, and enjoy the holiday season with your friends, with your family, remember the reason for the season. And come the first of the year, we're coming back hot and heavy, a foot on the gas and it's going to be an enlightening year.
Speaker 2: Tortious.
Speaker 4: Hi, guys, we're six as my people are destroyed from a lack of knowledge. So now that we have this knowledge, we have to remember to walk in tewod Timothy one seven, which says, for God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and.
Speaker 2: Of a sound mind.
Speaker 3: When he turned his back from shoulder to shoulder, looked like this.
Speaker 2: Why does the tailgate of a truck.
Speaker 5: Good thing let out the most blood curdling, mind blowing, fine kingling spring that you've ever heard in your life. And it threw me like a knife.
Speaker 2: And I knew that they were going to take me.
Speaker 5: I just knew it.
Speaker 2: And then the next thing I can remember is being levicated.
Speaker 5: Well, when I look in there, I see big odd staring back at me.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Bump Podcast, place for the believers of the unexplained monsters and paranormal Join us and we'll go face to face with what goes bump in the nuts. Hey, their believers, I got an awesome episode for you today. We're gonna kick it old school with some good old bigfoot talk. Okay, before we get into this, let me just go ahead and get through. If you would like to come on the show. If you have an experience that you would like to share, kind some kind of encounter, holler at me The Bump Podcast at gmail dot com. If you would like to support the show other than sharing the show, watching the show, interacting online, all that good stuff. If you want to go further and give a contribution to the show, it is buy me a coffee dot com slash The Bump Podcast. You can donate once. You can do a recurring donation. It's up to you. I think the donation amounts default start at five dollars, but you can make it less than that, I believe or whatever.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Okay, got that either the way. Today I'm bringing on Harley Owens. I'm looking down because I look down a lot. Okay, I read my notes. I take notes. Everything's pencil on paper. But this gentleman was professional enough. He sent me a bio. I don't know if you guys can see that. It's just a big white screen. I don't know how many I may have had a handful of bios sent to me before, but I feel like I should read this all right, this is pretty cool. All right, let's go. Harley Owens is an avid outdoorsman, power aligneman, and a bigfoot researcher from East Tennessee. From non believer slash skeptic until his first encounter on September twenty third, twenty twenty. The encounter shattered his view of the world. After this encounter stopped, he stopped hunting for three years until he mustered up what he.
Speaker 2: Thought was.
Speaker 3: Courage against the fear of these creatures. On Thanksgiving Day twenty twenty three, he went deer hunting and overcame that fear and decided to start looking for answers to his questions. On December seventh, twenty twenty three, he started doing his research. Upon that, he went down the rabbit hole, thinking these things were an ancient human or gigantipithecus. He has since had three more bigfoot encounters, as well as two encounters with dog man. I'm gonna just stop reading here. I'm I'm all in. Let's go ahead and bring you on. He has YouTube it it's Bigfoot Reports and Data, and there's a Facebook group and he's on TikTok Bigfoot Reports and Data. I'm gonna have him plug all that stuff here beginning, middle end, whenever he wants to plug it. I'm excited. You know how long it's been, guys since we had just a Bigfoot encounter episode or a dog Man encounter episode. Now where he goes with it from here, I don't know, Maybe we'll land on these things. Are the l EU like I theorize, maybe he stays with Gigantipithecus. I'm not here to change anybody's mind. I'm here to learn and to hear what his experiences are. It's weird because I just just told my wife yesterday it had some in my mind that hardly was scheduled for today. I had just told my wife yesterday, I wish I could just have a classic Bigfoot story without having to overthink this stuff. Maybe that's what we have today. Maybe we have a good old flesh and blood he's going to snatch you out of your hammock when you're not looking Terror in the Ozarks kind of story. Or maybe we have an interdimensional time traveling Nephelin Harry baby that portal jumps and is in your dreams, right, It's hard to tell. I don't know, and I'm open to anything.
Speaker 2: Anywhere he's at.
Speaker 3: I want to meet him there. Right, let's bring Hardly on the show man. I'm excited about this. I'm ready to roll.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: And if you do watch this show and you see me looking down a lot one my monitors down here, So this is me looking at the screen. If you see me looking like this, it's because I take notes. I'm a pencil and paper, old school note taker. My phone will be put away. I'm holding it because i'm reading the intro or the bio. Typically it's off to the side somewhere. So if you see the top of my head more than my face, because I suck at this and I didn't intend on being a YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: I intended on being a podcast.
Speaker 3: But let's see where it goes, all right, go ahead and bring him on.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: My name is Harley Owens. I'm twenty four years old. I'm from East Tennessee. I'm a Bigfoot researcher. Well, I used to not believe in the Bigfoot until I had my first experience at twenty years old September twenty third, twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: I worked for an.
Speaker 6: Auction company at this time before became alignman. So We went out there a week prior to this encounter happening to me, and me and a buddy of mine were talking to the owner of this auction for the auction we were going to do, and we were talking back and forth and he told us to keep an EyeT for this bear that was rummaging around through the trash.
Speaker 2: And I was like, is he pretty the size bear?
Speaker 6: He said, yeah, he's pretty good sized, he said, but there's far worse things in these mountains in him. And I'm like, okay, I'm running through my head. That's an odd thing to say. I'm like, okay, you got venomous snakes, mountain lions, not to mention the bears, and you know anything else that's running around. But I jokingly thought around like a black panther, because I always heard stories of those.
Speaker 2: Growing up all through these mountains.
Speaker 6: And to going on through the week there, nothing much really happened.
Speaker 2: And what happened, I don't know.
Speaker 3: My camera went out that it's on the wrong camera, like it lost my Wow. Okay, yeah, man, you go ahead. I'll turn my camera back off and see if I can fix it while you talk. Man, I don't no, You're good.
Speaker 6: So I jokingly thought black panther, and you know, going on for the rest of that week, nothing happened. We had the auction on a Saturday, and after the auction was over and my boss came and talk to me, It's like, you want to stay here another week and help people love stuff.
Speaker 2: I was like yeah, he said, okay, he said, I want.
Speaker 6: To send these other boys on their way and get another auction startup. So Sunday came around. I was out there by myself, and I wasn't gonna sit in the hotel all day because it was raining, and I was like, well, I can go out here and get some stuff done. So I go out there and I had just a few little things to do because I didn't have big equipment to move the bigger stuff. I just had a Cabota skits here, so I just put stuff on pallets and moved them around. Just who had bought what, So I sexed whoever bought what close to each other. So I got done with that, and then I started walking around a woodline and I come across this trackway with some strange tracks, and I'm looking at him.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's a.
Speaker 6: Big foot, and then I'm like, it's a lot bigger than me. I was like, well, somebody walking around out here barefooted, or there's somebody who's just homeles us out here walking around and whatever.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you know, I jokingly said, Bigfoot. Well, Monday, nothing happened. Tuesday, nothing happened.
Speaker 6: Wednesday, September twenty third, twenty twenty was a day that changed my life forever. So I get out there little Lifeter seven, and there was already a guy waiting for me there.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I felt bad.
Speaker 6: So I opened the first gate the top of the hill where the main interest this place was, and we're driving down into this holler where the bottom where the saw mill is, and I have to open another gate.
Speaker 2: And so I'm driving along in through her and I get out and I get on.
Speaker 6: The skits here, and I loaded him up three palletts that he had, and he went on by his day. And I had nobody in there the rest of that day. So I was just sitting in the skitstier playing games on my phone. I think I was playing Anger Birds. And now one point thirty came around. I went to my service truck to get a Coca Cola and a peanut butter sandwich out of my cooler.
Speaker 2: So I'm getting there and I'm back.
Speaker 6: I'm opening the lid and trying to get my sandwich and coke out, and I hear it's gralice gruk and I'm like, well, that's out of place. I've never heard that before because I grew up on fishing. I'm like, I know what I'm supposed to make. Those sounds of the woods, and I was like, that's off. So I managed to get my sandwich and my coke out of the cooler and I heard it again, and I looked up towards the wood on the cliff face and there's something moving along the cliff. And I was like, well that bear, because all I seen was something black moving along this cliff.
Speaker 2: And I was like, okay, that's that bar.
Speaker 6: So I kept looking at it, and I could see it moving through the brush. Well, I look down and I looked back up. This thing was leaning out looking at me. I knew instantly what it was. When I saw it, I was like, holy crap, that's a big This thing is a real People aren't crazy.
Speaker 2: And this thing was leaning out and looking at me.
Speaker 6: And the only thing I knew of to do was take a picture, and I took a photograph of it, and the weirdest thing happened. Whenever I took this photograph, I had like seventy something percent battery on that phone and it just completely shut off. And I was like, well, I ain't no way this thing just died. I had seventy something percent battery and this thing was looking at me and I was looking at and it just turned around and walked further up on the woodline, and I was like, holy rap.
Speaker 2: So I just throw I threw it.
Speaker 6: My phone on the charge or hoping it would come back on it. It comes back on it has the same percent battery. So I'm just like, well, what the crap just happened? And you know, I'm still processing that I just seen a bigfoot. So later on that evening is right about just to go. I was getting ready to leave and close this place up, and that's when they started hollering.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you, I have never to this day heard anything that's close to that. But it was unbelievable.
Speaker 6: I mean there was multiple, multiple different creatures, which initially I just thought was just one, and it was echoing throughout the place, and I actually had a special analysis donet the audio, and there's the creature's sounds ranged from two hundred hurts all the way to two thousand hurts.
Speaker 2: So that's far out of a range of a human.
Speaker 6: So the next day came around, which was September twenty fourth, twenty twenty, I go back out there and I'm walking around. I'm looking, and I find a trackway from where this thing came down after I had left, I guess or some time early that morning, and walked through that area and I'm six six and I could not do a stride.
Speaker 2: What was the stride between those tracks? I mean, I've got a photograph of this creature.
Speaker 6: I've got recording from the night that I saw the creature of the sounds, and then I found these tracks in the trackway.
Speaker 2: And then that night they.
Speaker 6: Started howling and hollering again, and I got two sets of recordings from that night, fifteen minutes apart, and they were further off.
Speaker 2: If you could still tell that they were the same creatures. And Friday came around and I got I got out of there.
Speaker 6: So I went to this little drive in called Robos and I'm sitting there and I see these old timers sitting there. I'm like, well, if anybody's want to know what these is, I was like, it's gonna be them. So I just went down, stroke up conversation, and after a few minutes, I was like, y'all never see anything weird, And they all kind of looked at each other and one of them said, well, what did you see? I said this, and I pulled up a picture and I showed them the tracks and I let them listen to the sounds, and all of them got quiet, and then the other one said, well, that's a devil monkey.
Speaker 2: I said, so that's bigfoot.
Speaker 6: They's like, yeah, devile monkey, bigfoot, wood booger, it's all the same thing.
Speaker 2: I was like, follow, Okay, that was my validation. Yeah, it was. It was a wild man.
Speaker 6: I mean, for me not to believe in something like that and then just have that experience that I had three years ago, now it was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Well it's almost four years.
Speaker 6: So after that, after that happened, I stopped hunting and fishing for three years, and it had a huge effect on me, from nightmares and just having a.
Speaker 2: Fear of the woods in general.
Speaker 6: I was like, you know, what I got to overcome this. So his past Thanksgiving, I went back to deer hunting. I killed at eight point and I was like, you know what, I knew this. I can go out here looks.
Speaker 2: For thanks Well.
Speaker 6: December twenty twenty three, that's when I started my research, and I was like, well, I didn't know how to do this. I looked up Bigfoot research in East Tennessee and blow and behold, Scott Carpenter's name pulled up. And unfortunately he passed away in August last year.
Speaker 2: And I hate that.
Speaker 6: I wish I started this center, but he's a huge inspiration for what I'm doing, and I kind of picked up the torch for him, so to speak. So I get out there and I'm hiking. I don't even really know what I'm looking for, and I'm just like, well, this is kind of his heart, man. So I go home and it was like one two o'clock in the morning. I'm just like, I'm doing something wrong. So I went and watched his YouTube videos and I'm just like, he really went through and deep dives through his videos, and I was deep diving through mine.
Speaker 2: And I was like, holy cry, because right.
Speaker 6: There these Laurel boss is this huge face looking at me. And I'm just like, that's unbelievable. These things are really out here, like everywhere. Well, a week after I started my research, I had my wife with me and we're hiking up this trail and she were on her way back and she looks off the trail. She says, look at that. That's just like something out of the war movie. And I'm like, uh yeah. I was like, I'll go look at it. So I told her to stay on the main trail and I walked over there and looked at it, and the trees were all broken and sticking up like spikes out of a movie or something. And then I heard something moving and I was like, what what was that? And I caught a glimpse of something. I I holler at my wife. I said, stay right there, I said, there's something moving over here. I said, I don't know if it's a bear or what. I said, I'm gonna go look. So I get to walking further straight back into this and I come across this huge game trail like I don't know if it's from the big Foot Elk or what, but it's a huge game trail and I'm standing in the middle of this game trail, and I.
Speaker 2: Just have this feeling that I ain't to look to my right. And I looked to my right and I see it.
Speaker 6: This huge, reddish brown bigfoot just walk right in behind the tree. And I'm just like, oh my gosh, this thing is going to step out from behind this tree, and I don't know what's going to happen now. This one was a lot closer than my first experience. This my first experience one, it was about seventy yards away. This one was about thirty.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, I get it.
Speaker 3: Ads suck.
Speaker 1: I paid to get rid of ads on YouTube and some of my other favorite podcasts. My four dollars a month tier gets you an ad free listing experience, and for my listeners, it's only used to using Patreon. Let me fig you in on Supercast. In my opinion, Supercast beats Patreon hands down. With Patreon, you got to go to a third party site to listen to content when all of us are already on Apple, Spotify, Podbeam and all these other podcast players to consume our content. With Supercast, you go there, you sign up, and then you link your favorite podcast player, and then you consume my content. On your favorite podcast player on a private feed, so you can listen to my member's only content right there on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume your other favorite content. But supercast also operates like Patreon. It is its own social media platform. It has messaging boards as video content, and all the features that Patreon offers. Also, the only difference, which is a big difference, is that the audio episodes are synced to your favorite podcast player. So come on over to supercast dot com, more specifically Prometheus Lens dot supercast dot com and sign up and experience the difference.
Speaker 6: And he steps out from behind that tree, and he's standing there looking right at me, and he crouches down in behind this bush and he peeks his head out of the bush to look at and I'm just like, holy cap. He's got gray skin, he's got black eyes, and it's just very very human looking. And I was just like, this is this is unbelievable. Well, all of a sudden, to my left was a loud pop and a crack from a broken branch, and then right behind me there was one stomping.
Speaker 2: So I started running a aller at my wife. I said, go, go go, I said, we gotta get out here.
Speaker 6: But the funny thing was I had a pistol on my right hand side, and that one was in front of me, and I had one to my left, and I have one behind me.
Speaker 2: They know what weapons are. I mean, they're very very intelligent creature. Said then January, January seventh.
Speaker 6: I'm a part of a group of investigators from North Carolina. North Carolina Investigates and they come over here and research with me sometimes. And they came up January seventh and we're walking around.
Speaker 2: I'm showing them all the structures and stuff that I found.
Speaker 6: And we're on our way back out and I just nudged my buddy George on the shoulder. I said, let's go down this bottom right here, and we'll work our way around into this hollow and then we're coming back up. So we're working our way down and around and I just catched this glimpse of something moving out of my proof and it was black, and I was like, okay, with this moves it's a bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Well that shadow it moved too.
Speaker 6: Behind a tree and it moved to where it was just peeking its head out. So I'm still walking along and then I stopped and I said, George, there he is.
Speaker 2: He said, hardly, that's a shadow. I said, no, it's not.
Speaker 6: I said, it's a big foot. I just seen him move from there to there. So I said, stand right here. I said, I'm gonna walk towards it. So I started walking towards it, and I didn't get fourteen feet away from George, and I stepped on this branch and it said like a shotgun going off, and this bigfoot reaches up and embraces itself on the tree with one arm, and it's like leaning out to look for me. And I just hear George lose it, and he comes running past me, and the big foot was done, long gone. And we get up there to the tree where it was at, and where his head was was about a probably about a foot higher than where I can reach. I'm six six, I'm probably reached about eight foot, So he was huge man. And right there at the base of the tree, you could see where his foot impression was, and you could see three perfect toes and you could see the slight, slight pinky toe and slight big toe. It was it was crazy. We really couldn't cast it because it was kind of in a moss. But it was it was unbelievable. And you know, and you know, I used to think after I had that first experience, you know, I thought there were some kind of eight. But when I had that second experience, I knew that they were a lot closer to us than what I can imagine. So I started looking into the scripture and you know, I thought, maybe you so, but I was like, well you so was you know, the sentence of you so were red haired giants or whatnot? And I was like, well, they don't really explain the black ones and all this stuff. I mean, yeah, genetics could explain that. But then I got to look into Caine. I was like, well, Caine was cursed to be a restless wanderer of the earth because he killed his brother. And I was like, well, that could be some of it. And then the Nephel really really got my attention, you know, because the fallen angels, you know, they just didn't procreate with human women. They pro created with animals and stuff as well. And I'm like, well, you know, the gene manipulation all this stuff, and you know, even if you look at the Sasquatch genome project, which there's a lot of debate behind that. But the mitochondrial DNA of a bigfoot is a human mother from the Middle East, and then the nuclear DNA is something completely unknown the science.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you ask me, that's the answer is right there in front of your face. Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 3: Well, look hard, I'm going to have you. You unloaded on me for four years at all your experience. I'm going to pick this apartment because I have waited for so long to have a good bigfoot talk and I man, I'm so glad you're on here with me.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm glad to be here. Brother.
Speaker 6: I want to get your opinion on dog man here in a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely. Look, uh the conclusion you wound up at, I think that's that's where I'm at too. But let's go back and sept. Timber of twenty twenty. But you said this completely rocked your world, man, because I hunt fish. I've done it all my life. So for somebody else that does that for you, for this to put you out of the woods for three years, that would have to be like a near death experience for me.
Speaker 2: A thing so well, it was something that's not supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Really exactly there it is yeah.
Speaker 2: So what did you see? That is a lie?
Speaker 3: Huh, but uh, can you describe what you saw? You said it was he kind of peeked out, right, Yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Was leaning out from around the tree.
Speaker 6: And I've actually got the photograph of it and I can I can send it to you. It's up on this cliff face and this creature is like leaning out and looking at me.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a it's a money shot. It is my money shot of the big Foot.
Speaker 6: I mean it thing is leaning out and looking at me, and it's it's unbelievable. And I had somebody kind of clean up the photo a little bit, and for three.
Speaker 2: Years I thought it was black.
Speaker 6: But from this enhanced photo, so this thing was actually reddish brown because it was in the shadows and it it looked like it was just a completely black figure. But it was actually reddish brown and you can kind of see the facial features in and everything. Man, it was unbelievable, you know, for for it to be like seventy yards away and me to just feel so puny to that creature. It was I'm sick six, I'm a big old boy, and that no, no, I feel puny around now.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: That that had to be like like you said, it wasn't supposed to be that. That had to be life altering at that point.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, I knew after I've seen that creature that I was I was going to quit hunting for a while. I didn't expect it to be three years, but yeah, it definitely affected me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, you were deer hunting. Did you have a rifle or a boh? Yeah, yeah I had a rifle. Yeah. He was Thanksgiving, Yeah I was. I was riffle. Do you think that would have done any good? No, I don't think you can kill him.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't even hear at this point. But at that time, did your rifle even across your mind? Or was it just like, holy crap.
Speaker 2: What is that you first? You were at work, right, Yeah, I was at work. I didn't have nothing. Oh man, I didn't have anything.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, ain't gonna hit with the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Man a love all right. So so you see this thing seventy yards out looks like a big black creature leaning out, and I'm amazed that you could even pull out your phone to take a picture. But that's I'm glad you did.
Speaker 2: I knew.
Speaker 6: I knew if I didn't have the picture, nobody would have believed me.
Speaker 2: But little did I know nobody believed. You know, I had a photograph of this creature.
Speaker 6: I've had photo and videos of the trackway and I had these vocals.
Speaker 2: I had people tell me, well, it's a bear. Oh, that's a shadow.
Speaker 6: I'm like, it's this darker than a shadow, and it's definitely not a bear.
Speaker 2: It did not act like a bear.
Speaker 6: Those tracks were a good three or four inches longer in my foot and I wear a size twelve. And I had people tell me in the audio that I captured that it was elk, it was coon dogs, or it was coyotes, and it was none of those things. And I had the audio analyze and everything, and they're like, there's multiple unknown creatures in that audio.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: Wow, from two hundred hertz all the way up to two thousand herts, So it was unbelievable.
Speaker 3: And you're two thousand herts and you're in the Smoky mountains, right.
Speaker 6: Yes, my first encounter it actually happened in Pound, Virginia, so it was it was very root linking in for me where pounds at.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I know where pounds at. It's not far from me. I'm in southern West Virginia. I'm in Lake. I'm in Logan County.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not far at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pound the.
Speaker 6: Pound is where that encounter happened. That had an old sawmill. I think TC Highlands or something owns that land. Now I'm not one hundred percent sure on who owns that land. I used to have a hunt Wise, but I deleted it after after that happened.
Speaker 2: But I got a down little hunt Wise back pay for my membership and stuff.
Speaker 6: So I got to get it back and figure out because I'd really love to go back there because four years is coming up, and I'd really love to go back there on my four year anniversary of when that happened episodes.
Speaker 2: So it would be incredible for me to go back. Absolutely absolutely, man.
Speaker 3: And the second time I got wrote down here, you said it was like the first week of December, a December seventh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when I started my research.
Speaker 3: And you went out and there was one that got within you got within thirty yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was December fourteenth. That was a week after I started my research. Man.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy and this is just like I guess some people call it coincidence. But September twenty third, that's the that's the birth date of my oldest daughter. December seventh, that's my mother's birthday, and December fourteenth, that's my youngest daughter's birthday.
Speaker 6: Ah, this was just meant to be.
Speaker 2: This was just meant to be. That's weird, man, all right.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but you got within thirty yards of this thing. Oh yeah, and it's reddish brown, gray skin. Black eyes. Were they big where they beat?
Speaker 6: They were big. They were black eyes. They were just solid black, man like. They were just big, black, beady eyes. It was as unbelievable, you know. But when you look I will say this from what I've noticed, when you look into a big foot's eyes, there there is a soul there, so to speak. But when we're gett into this dog man stuff, when you look into one of those creatures eyes, it.
Speaker 2: Is pure evil.
Speaker 6: It's it's not a good feeling when you're looking in one of those creatures' eyes, you know. And I think not all of the big Foot, but some of them have a watcher status so to speak. You know, like the watchers had their status. You know, the Watchers. I think some of these Bigfoot still have that in their genetics, and you know they're trying to gain redemption under God, but they can't because you know their abominations. You know, I'm not saying that they can't be saved or nothing like that, but you know it, I don't. I don't think it's possible. But and then you know some of them, you know, they're very much more aggressive than what these are. You know, I've been very fortunate to have nice ones around, but I'm not jinxing myself just yet.
Speaker 3: I can ask you something, and it's it's not the two my own show here, I mean for any reason, but it's because this is running so parallel.
Speaker 2: Have you have you heard my theory on on Bigfoot?
Speaker 6: Okay about I know you got Nephelum Hunter on your jeep, I know somewhere along the same lines.
Speaker 3: About three months ago, three or four months ago, I'll put out an episode and I compiled all these I did an interview with this woman. I hate to interrupt you Ma about it. It's just I love where we're at here. I talked to this woman in Pennsylvania and she had a relationship with a bigfoot, right, Like she had built a relationship with this thing. And the longer we talked, I had her on the show three times, and the longer we talked, the more I realized this woman wasn't talking about no bigfoot. And it told her what it was. Now, it used a word that I don't know if you're familiar with. Do you have you ever heard of what the offspring of the nephilom recalled? You got these fallen angel angels, the watchers, right, yeah, they took wives and they had the Nephilum.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now when they had kids, they were called the laud.
Speaker 2: Oh I've never heard that. And that's what this thing told this woman. It was no way, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I didn't know what that word was, and she didn't know what that word was.
Speaker 2: She was telling me.
Speaker 3: She was like it caught itself like an eliud or something. So I wrote it down, looked it up, talked to Gary Wayne about it, who was like really real deep into the Genesis six stuff. Yeah, it's the offspring of the Nephilum. And it told her, and this is what made me ask you. It told her that it was trying to seek redemption.
Speaker 2: Dude, bro, no way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I put it. I put it all together in a big four hour episode. I called it the eliud Saga.
Speaker 2: Dude, I got to check that out. Oh my gosh, dude, that is unbelievable. Holy cow. Al you is holy cow? Man? Did you're in it?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 5: That is wow?
Speaker 2: Bro, I can't believe that.
Speaker 3: As soon as you said that it was seeking redemned and I thought, hold on a minute.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, dude, yeah, oh my, I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it. That that is.
Speaker 6: There's no such thing as ac those those thing as a coincidence, Like you know that that's that makes sense. I mean because that the Nephlin' genetics are still there, you know, so alien.
Speaker 2: That is unbelievable, Holy cow.
Speaker 6: So like she had a relationship with this thing, like how how extensive was how long did this happen?
Speaker 2: Years?
Speaker 3: And it called him, uh, she named him Harry. You know, it's it's not very original, but that's what she called it. And he would come to her. She got to seem a couple of times, but sometimes he would appear to her as an orb of light. Most of the time he spoke to her telepathically with like what they call mine speak or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh I've had that has freaky, it's very freaky. What oh yeah, what happened? Uh? So this happened on New Year's Eve twenty twenty three.
Speaker 6: I went out to my research area and this is the location that Scott Carpenter stopped doing field research. I was lucky enough to come across this location from a friend of a friend of his son.
Speaker 2: And so I'm going out.
Speaker 6: Here and I'm walking around and I didn't get like one hundred yards away from the car, and I had this voice go through my head that wasn't my conscience, and it said Jerome.
Speaker 2: And I'm like what. I looked around and I was like, there's nobody around me. I'm miles.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm out here in a great Smoky Mountains National Parks and I'm like there's something. Something just said something to me through my head and I had never experienced that. I go off the trail and I'm looking and I find this huge X structure and I'm just like, huh, because you know they say that the exes, you know, that's the sign of the bigfoots.
Speaker 2: So I get home and I look up what Jerome means. And it's ancient Greek for it's either elder or guardian.
Speaker 6: I can't remember right off the top of my head, but it's one of those two. It's ancient Greek.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, dude, it was unbelievable.
Speaker 6: It was you know when people think they're crazy, when people think the Bigfoot can do that.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't want to tell you they do.
Speaker 3: Yes, man, Well, yeah, it was doing her the same way. And it told her it started off, you know, becoming a friend, like she was gifting and it was leaving her stuff. And I went back and forth for a while, and then it eventually led down this spiritual path where it was telling her that the Bible wasn't quite right and yeah, and then and it said that, you know, eventually it got to where he told her that he was in l a U and he was seeking redemption. And she and I talked back and forth. We had do over well over one hundred emails back and forth with each other. And then I put out my idea of what this stuff was man on somebody else's show and I called her back a message her. I was like, Denise, I need you to come on the show.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 3: I want to catch up to where you're at now, and she won't do it. She's like, I think this is run its course where we look at things two different two different ways. And I read the email on air because it broke my heart. Dude, it got her, whatever it was, I feel like it got a hold of her and she's on track with it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 6: There's like I said, there's when you go when you open well, I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Forgure how word you go into their home.
Speaker 6: It's an open invitation for them to come into yours now with you know, with the supernatural side of these things, you know, demons and all this stuff. I had paranormal stuff starting my home about three weeks after I started my research.
Speaker 2: Stuff falling, noises, happening. I tell you what. One time I was sitting my stepdaughter's dad.
Speaker 6: Was visiting over visiting the kids, and I was sitting in the recliner and he was in the kitchen cooking.
Speaker 2: Now, all of a sudden, something fell and I was just like, well, what was that.
Speaker 6: We thought one of the girls had fell off the bunch because we have a bump bed for the girls, and our wives were out and we go in there and look, they were both trying to sleep.
Speaker 2: And we got to look them through author of my house and there was nothing. So I was like, well, well the crowd.
Speaker 6: And then that's when they would the bigfoot would actually come out behind my house and they would pick up my spare tire off of my trash can and put it on the back porch, and I would open the screen door to go outside, and they would hit the spare tire every time, and they would they It got so bad. They would open my grill. After I'd get done cooking, I'd go outside and look in the grill would be open and I'd go out there and close and be opened back and so he got somebody.
Speaker 2: I had to put my grill up in the shed. Wow yeah, man, So yeah, so you get it? Oh yeah, absolutely it opens used to feed them.
Speaker 3: I used to.
Speaker 6: I used to feed them and I stopped, and I think that's why they they kind of marked me or followed me home, so to speak.
Speaker 2: I used I used to feed them.
Speaker 6: I did, And you know, as soon as I stopped feeding them, that's when it started.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, this is great, dude.
Speaker 3: Uh. And for you to be able to go out and have three different experiences, and I'm sure it's not been every time you go out. I mean, you just know, because you know, you just got back here up before we started talking, and you didn't see one today. So people get the misunderstanding, you know that they think that you go out every time where somebody goes out, every time you run into them. You you might go out for two more years and not see one. I hope not. I hope exactly. I hope you get to the bottom of this. Because there's there's a couple of things I want to do in the woods, and uh, I'm on the fence about it because I don't believe you're supposed to, you know, talk to the dead and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't believe in that. But there's a couple of theories I have in my mind that I'm probably going to have to.
Speaker 2: Pray about.
Speaker 3: And because I got I got a couple of ideas I want to test out to see what happens, uh, just to kind of put them on notice that I know what they are, you know what.
Speaker 6: I mean, Yeah, absolutely, yeah. Well, my buddies, Uh, they have a paranormal group and they go into case COVID night and they had a voice or something comb over the Paranormal Raider.
Speaker 2: Or something that said bugger.
Speaker 6: And I think, I don't know if I'm getting a story right or wrong, but they had a white bigfoot come chasing them out of cave Coke.
Speaker 2: There you go, yep, is that Booger on the E V P Reader or whatever you call him? And it said booger and then a white bigfoot.
Speaker 3: Cap that's crazy too, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: What's the big I mean the big Foot? I mean are all different colors?
Speaker 6: Really? I mean because genetics, you know, or I've captured on film and white ones I've captured on film, black ones, red ones, brown ones, reddish brown.
Speaker 2: Ain't they're all differentnbelievable?
Speaker 6: Man, man, I utilize the back trail camera to record behind me while hoicking, and you know they they follow you. I mean, that's in their instinct. They're watchers. They're going to follow you. And you know, whenever they peep their head out or something, you're going to get on. That's how I managed. You know Scott Carpenter, you know he he figured out how to do that one.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the portal video he's got no I haven't. I'll have to send it to you. It is wild.
Speaker 6: He's high down the trail and this happened.
Speaker 2: Not too far from Kate's COVID.
Speaker 6: It's called Turkey Pin Trail and he's hiking down this trail and you can see this watery manifestation in a perfect circle start to appear. And then you'll see this white being start to manifest in this portal like it's got its arms hanging down, it's got a big cold head and everything.
Speaker 2: And it it is wild man. It's not portally or nothing like that.
Speaker 6: This is a perfect circle that's manifesting in the middle of this trail.
Speaker 2: It manifests from nothing. It's perfect circle.
Speaker 6: It manifesting gets bigger to a perfect circle, and then this white being starts to materialize and physicalize.
Speaker 2: Into a creature.
Speaker 3: I'm mud to see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's wild man.
Speaker 6: He taught he's he He's talked with La Marzouli about it and all this stuff. And whether it's a Bigfoot or not, I don't know, La Marzoli. La Marzouli thought it was enough one, but it'd all coincide connext together.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I love it all right, dog Man. Now, I don't have any dog Man experiences, Like I told you, I've only had maybe half a dozen out of two hundred and fifty some odd episodes, maybe two hundred and sixty at this point, they even talked about dog Man. But I'm very interested. I'll tell you this. Five years ago, I thought dog Man, I'm sorry, I said.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going full bars too. Can you hear me? Yep? Can you hear me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll hear you now, Okay, yeah, I still got full bars. I don't know what's now. But what'd you say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: Now, five years ago, I thought dog Man was like a prank, you know what I mean? I really did, and my dad was trying to convince me. He's like, man, I'm telling you, you know, you gotta listen to Dark Waters. And I did, and then I had Dark Waters on the show, and you know, my mind's kind of turned around. I'm open to dog Man, but I don't think it's like a walking canine. I think it's something crazy. I think it's something evil, something horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I had my first experience with one on January twenty ninth, of this year. I think I'm going to go out to my normal research area, which I don't ended up going to try and find a new location. First location I go to, I kind of struck out, but I found a couple of signs. I found an asterisk made out of broken trees. It was like a perfect astrick. And I'm finding some big rock stacks of three, which I mean, that's the thing that the Sasquat's do. They tend to correlate with the threes. And I go back to the truck and I head further up this mountain. So I go on this mountain trail at least to a waterfall, and I go across this first wooden bridge, and I get further on up through the trail there and I cross another wooden bridge, and then I crossed another one. Then I go up and go back down the mountain, and I crossed this covert. It's kind of washed out, but it's a covert that you have to walk across, and I go up and the trail kind of wides off. The trail of the right was growed up super thick, so I couldn't go through that. I didn't have my missaty or nothing with me. I packed light because it was kind of cold, and I was just going I had a hoodie on, my jeans and my muck boots, and I decided to go towards the higher the mountain.
Speaker 2: So I cut left. Now I'm walking up through there, and I.
Speaker 6: Find this game trail just shoots right across the trail and that goes over to the laurels. I'm like, okay, So I walk over through there and I'm looking around and all of a sudden, I look to my left and I see these twist breaks. Now this is a good sign that the sasports are around. They twist. They take a tree and I twist it and break it. The one was about eight and a half foot off the ground. It was twisted and broke facing down the mountain. Now the other one, I guarantee you that one was about twelve popped around.
Speaker 2: It was pushing and broken face up.
Speaker 6: And now I was like, okay, this is a French break cause I'm going to run into a big foot. And so I go back to the main trail and I'm hiking hong up through there, and I come up to a.
Speaker 2: Curve in the trail and I checked my phone.
Speaker 6: I had thirty percent battery, and I go around the curve and I'm standing there and instead I had ten percent battery and it shut off.
Speaker 2: And I was like, well, this is a sign for me to go home. So I turned around.
Speaker 6: I come around the curve and I didn't get twenty yards after coming around a curve and I heard something behind me moving. I was like, I'm stopping. I said, I'm gonna stop. I'm gonna turn, and it's gonna be there. Well, I turned and I locked eyes with it. It was huge dark brown wolf laying flat on the ground with the brightest yellow eyes I had ever seen. And this thing pushes this stuff up with its four arms and it takes three steps and it's fifteen yards away from me.
Speaker 2: And I'm looking at this thing.
Speaker 6: It's got its arm propped up on the tree that had these very very raccoon like hands.
Speaker 2: Each huge yellow.
Speaker 6: Eyes, dark dark brown, had a main running out to make had huge years like a German shepherd. Its nose were snudged up into the muzzle of the snout. Its upper half was very thick, but the bottom half was center and most of these doll man encanters that you hear about had backwards facing legs, but this one that I saw, it had forward facing legs like a human, and it had a tail like a fox's.
Speaker 2: And these things are growling and snarling at me. And so the only thing I knew is the dude was run.
Speaker 6: So I started backpening a little bit, just keeping eyes on this thing, and I just turned and I run, and you know, I was kind of just not worried about it. You know, I was just trying to get out of there. You know, I sent my location to where my wife for my wife to have and I was running, and you know, I was like, this thing's.
Speaker 2: Gonna give me. It's gonna give me, it's gonna give me.
Speaker 6: And it was staying off the trail, chasing me from the woods, and I was still I.
Speaker 2: Was staying on the trail. I don't know how in the world I didn't follow them up boots.
Speaker 6: But like the way this thing, when I looked into those eyes, it was just so soap piercing, like my life was flashing before my eyes. You know, wife and kids moving on without.
Speaker 2: Me, everything. You know, they were never gonna find me. I was gonna be missing form one one. It was all.
Speaker 6: Crazy, you know it when it was breathing, man like you could see like the air coming out when it was breathing.
Speaker 2: It was because it was starting to get cold, it was starting.
Speaker 6: To snow a little bit, and it was I started running and I got to the first creek where the cobt was and across it, and it jumped across the creek behind me, and I'll go up and I go down and across this other little bridge and I could hear it running through the brush behind me. And then I get to the second bridge and that's when it stopped. And now I bounce stopped my research. After that experience, I was really attempted to quit, but my buddy and my now friend Rick, he ended up getting a hold of me and I go back to that location that same week. Did it happen? It happened on like a Monday. It was January twenty ninth of this year. It was a Monday. I go back out there that Friday with Rick and Stevens and we go back to Okay Schmore.
Speaker 2: I had this experience and.
Speaker 6: Right there at the tree where it was at, it was eight foot tall, not including the ears, it is almost four foot at the shoulders and from where it was laying to the tree was twenty eight feet and it took out in three steps. But here's the kicker. Here's the kicker. Where that thing was at the compass was going haywire.
Speaker 2: It was spinning, it was spinning in circles.
Speaker 6: And I got to looking on that the maps where I had this encounter at, and there's two cemeteries. Now there's no fences or nothing like that around these cemeteries. These were very very old cemeteries. I did not know they were there until I looked on the maps. Like the headstones are rocks, that's how old they are.
Speaker 2: They're old old cemeteries. So I think this thing had like a boundary or something.
Speaker 6: Now I'm a firm believer, you know, because I normally didn't pray before I went out there, but I remember distinctly before I went in there, that I prayed before I went in there.
Speaker 2: And I think that's.
Speaker 6: Ultimately what my wake up cap, you know, because that was that was too close for comfort, and you know, the Lord was definitely watched.
Speaker 2: Over me on that outing. That's absolutely well.
Speaker 3: Let me let me ask a couple of questions. Yeah, uh, one, Holy crap, What do you think makes these things manifest?
Speaker 2: I think it's a.
Speaker 6: Spike in the electromagnetic fields or the energies. It's just around. Absolutely, it's like a quartz rock ultimately, because there's a bunch of quartz rocks all throughout these mountains here. I mean, I came across the court rocks today that was like four or five foot long. It was just a huge courtz rock, just laying in the middle of a big open flat.
Speaker 2: That I was in in the mountains.
Speaker 6: I was like, you know, if there's anything responsible for these things manifest and you just their courts were literally like a giant battery, you know. And if the MS spikes, you know, who knows the poorl could open or anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 3: Because these are high quarts areas, these Appalachian mountains are full of courts, deposits and stuff. I think, man, absolutely, could you go back there? You know exactly where it's at.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know exactly where this encounter. I've been.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've never been back after that Friday, that day came down, I've never been back up there.
Speaker 2: That February second.
Speaker 6: February second was when they came down that and I did not. I have not been back there since February.
Speaker 2: Second, would you be willing to go again? I thought about trying to go back up there. Yeah, but I'm not going by myself.
Speaker 3: How difficult would it be to get there?
Speaker 2: Not very difficult at all? None.
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh, would you be open to to taking me or me and a couple buddies if I get some guys together, come on out.
Speaker 2: Awesome man, because this.
Speaker 6: Dog man, this dog man, I'm very I'm familiar with this one because I captured it on my back trail camera December seventeenth, and because when I got to look them through my still captures of what I've managed to get on video.
Speaker 2: And I've got a.
Speaker 6: Still capture from a back trail camera of a dark brown dog man leaning out from around a tree, looking at it like you can see its front for by hanging down, and you can see its pointed ear because it's it's ears are sitting on top of its head. It's not a bear. A bear's ears trying to sit off to the side. This thing's ears were sticking straight up off the top of the head. I have to send you a bunch of my stuff. I am it it's unbelievable. It's really it really is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I uh, there's a few guys that I stay pretty well connected with that I believe would be highly interested in something like this.
Speaker 6: But I'll tell you that there's a lot, there's a lot more going on.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: You ever heard of Talent. They're associated with the Department of Defence, NASA, and apparently they hire mercenaries. But their their cover is a mineral company.
Speaker 3: Talent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, their cover is a mineral company. So back in April, so after I had that dog Man experience, I had phone calls. I had phone calls tell me keep my mouth shut, that I didn't need to be talking about it from unknown numbers. And then then you know, booktown I live in, we just have Ford Explorers for cops. But when these brand news hot holes started driving around and sitting around looking listening, and they've even tried to follow me to my research areas.
Speaker 2: But I've lost them, you know, I kind of picked up speeding and un lose them.
Speaker 6: But back in April, there was a white Chevrolet truck brand new with a white box.
Speaker 2: Trailer that said Talent with red letters on the side of it. And I looked it up. You know. It says that they're associated with the Department of Defense.
Speaker 6: They were founded in two thousand and one after the nine eleven attacks. There associated with NASA, and it's it's it's all wild man. But so I got looking and I've been starting to find a lot of.
Speaker 2: Different things in this area.
Speaker 6: Recently, I found a three toed track from something that I have no.
Speaker 2: Idea what it is.
Speaker 6: It literally looks like something a dinosaur would leave. It literally looks like something a dinosaur would leave. Like it's it's three toes and it it it is wild. I have no explanation for what left this track, and I've I've been looking into some more stuff from here in East Tennessee and you know the lizard man. You know, I don't know, but I think you know because I've seen some dog man tracks. This wasn't a dog man track. This was something else, and it was the track was as big as my hand.
Speaker 2: It was three toes man. There ain't no Austridge or nothing like that running around in a Great Smoky Mountains National Park to my knowledge. That's a big turkey. A big turkey, Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 3: So when you when you lock eyes with this dog man, I could imagine it was like a well, like you said, it made you made you think about your whole whole life man.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, yes, absolutely, it's it's not a good feeling. You would rather run into a big foot than a dog one.
Speaker 2: I'm glad. I'm glad I had a big foot experience first and a dog man, because if I had a dog man experience, I would not be doing what I do. Yeah, have no doubt. I firmly believe that, no doubt. So it's just like pure evil.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I pick up off of it. It's not good when you just eyes are just empty there. It's just an empty void. It's just nothing. Just kill like that's that's the only thing I can get out of it. It's different from looking into the eyes.
Speaker 2: Of a bear. You know, I've been around bearers when I'm out hunting. It's different. It's it's it's something supernatural feeling. It's not good, you know. I think I think that they're essentially hell him.
Speaker 3: You're going out here looking for bigfoot, now, do you do you worry about running into one of these creatures again, one of these dogmen again?
Speaker 2: I ultimately know that it's going to happen again.
Speaker 6: At some point April twenty eighth, I went out turkey hunting and I was not expecting, you know, I wasn't researching or anything. Me and my stepdaughter's day, we went out turkey hunting at this w A lamb mentioned downtown nuts and we get out.
Speaker 2: There about four point thirty.
Speaker 6: Suns start to come up about Sieck something like that, and we're out there and we here we hit the alcohol and we have two toms gobble off in the distance. So we waited a little bit and we started working our way towards where the gobbles.
Speaker 2: The sun came up. They shut up as soon as they come off the roof.
Speaker 6: So I was like, well, we're looking at the map and I was like, well, they're gonna be in these big fields. So we worked our way to these big fields that's along the river, and we didn't.
Speaker 2: See a turkey one. So I said, well, what was get out of here?
Speaker 6: So I remember distinctly on this w a land in the back there was a building that where they kept all their tractors and stuff to mow the fields. And we go in the woods right behind that shad and there's a creek bed that's running down from the top of this ridge. And we get in this creek bed and as soon as we got into the woods, I was behind Hunter and I was walking right behind him. As soon as we got into the woods, and I am five ten yards after getting into the woods, I.
Speaker 2: Heard something start following us. And I was just like, okay, I'm not going to say nothing because he knows that I do this stuff. So I was going further up. We're going further up to the creek bed, and this thing's still following us. And we come up out of this creek bed and there's a tree that's laden.
Speaker 6: We come up out of the creek bed and we didn't get ten yards after walking that way, and he stops. He said, there's something following us. I says, he has to have been follow us for about twenty minutes now. And at nine thirty eight am, I turned around and I took I just took three pictures because I said I told him. I was like, it's probably a big foot. He said really, I said yeah, I said, it probably is. And we get out there. He drops me off here at home and I'm looking for those pictures and the second picture that I took right directly behind us, standing in the creek bed that we just.
Speaker 2: Came out of. Is it a huge pit bull looking face? What it is?
Speaker 5: Wild?
Speaker 2: This is a huge, huge canine face looking at us. Yeah, man, it was. It was unbelievable.
Speaker 3: And this other dog man that you saw had a wolf face, right, So then.
Speaker 2: They very it's the gym, it's the genetics mulation.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: But I will say this, this is something that I just found out recently. So I had the eyewitness reach out to me about hunting in Cherokee National Forest, which isn't too far from me, probably about an hour, and he had an experience with the sashquatch. But he told me growing up that he lived close to that w m A. And his friend, his high school friend, was out helping his dad hayning tree stands, and he wandered off away from his dad and he found a cave and he said, sitting in that cave was a gray werewolf. What mm hmm man, And he said, man, he said that picture that you got, he said that. He said, that just goes to show that my buddy wouldn't lie.
Speaker 2: Wow. And that's twenty minutes.
Speaker 6: From downtown Knoxville a very very high populated area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it is.
Speaker 3: I said a weekend in Knoxville with my wife one year. It is a very populated area. That's like, yep, it's big city for me. Man, that's oh wow. And you were getting season to assist phone calls? Is this after you put it on? Like what on TikTok or something? Oh yeah, I'm shadow band on TikTok.
Speaker 6: You know I've only got I've only got eleven hundred followers.
Speaker 2: You know I have more than that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but Andy, I went live one time and it said they were restricted my life because I was trading information.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what am I trading information on?
Speaker 6: It's it's crazy, man, dude.
Speaker 3: I My social media is get kind of held down to Man, I'm sitting between twenty and twenty five hundred on it's almost the same exact number on YouTube, TikTok and Instagram.
Speaker 2: But I'll get you know, oh.
Speaker 3: I mean you're not not being both.
Speaker 2: But that's busy, you know, you get trying to talk. Hey baby, got my cup hooks for me? Now? You good girl?
Speaker 3: Hey as she is? Yeah, I'll get like twenty five hundred people on TikTok or whatever, and yeah, I only get like yeah, and I'll get like twenty thousand downloads in a month, you know on my podcast, Like I know it. It's they're they're holding it back, man.
Speaker 2: Like absolutely, yes, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a it's a miracle they you allow me to get monetized on there.
Speaker 6: I'm almost of those thousands subscribers on YouTube and like two months, so I'm tickled.
Speaker 2: To death with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, well hopefully, why don't you go ahead, if you got a second, go ahead and just tell everybody what your YouTube is, your social media, let's get you. Uh, everybody can go out there and find you and follow you and what's your adventures? Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've got a Facebook group, Bigfoot Reports and Data. It's the an symbol. I've got forty four hundred members on that. I'll tickled to death with that. I figured maybe i'd have five hundred members, but now he had exceeded what I expected it too. Uh, And TikTok you and find me Bigfoot Reports and Data with the an symbol Instagram as well, and my YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: It's all easy convenient.
Speaker 6: It's just the same for everybody to find me through the same way, so I figured that was the best way.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, if people wanted to reach out to you, do they just just message you on one of those or do you want them to email?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just prefer, you know, to messaging me off or whatever platform it's on, whether it be t talk, Instagram or messenger on Facebook. You know, I I think I have my email on my YouTube. I'm not one hundred percent. I don't think I do.
Speaker 2: I might not. I don't think I do. Man.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's like I said, there's a certain group of guys I want to get ahold of. I'm probably going to text them tonight because I think they'd be very interested in what you're doing. Man. And you know, I just want you to know if people believe you, you know what I mean, Like, I believe what you're talking about, and I believe in what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I think it's a great thing.
Speaker 6: And for you, I would be doing what I'm doing if it wasn't from my younges because I want to leave something behind for them to be like, wow, Dad went out looking for these things and he found them.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's the biggest thing for me. That's it man, that's it, absolutely is. Well, look hardly, I won't keep you man, I know definitely would be.
Speaker 6: I definitely wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for them, you know, because I want them to know that these things are out there, and you know, I want to let other people know that these things are out there, and you know, they need to be careful while they're out there, you know, because if you pissed some one of these things off, it's not being good.
Speaker 2: It's gonna end good for you at all. Amen. Amen, that's a fact, buddy.
Speaker 3: Well look, I'll let you hop off, man, because I know that baby wants her daddy and the other.
Speaker 2: Ones asleep, so this and she's she's wanting day at time. That sounds good, man. Well, look, keep in touch with me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna holler at you offline and uh yeah, yeah, okay, I'm gonna I'll give you to get ahold of you too, because I think you need to find some some more stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll give you my phone number. We keep in touch.
Speaker 3: That sounds perfect, man, Just yeah, just shoot too me a message. I'll give you my personal cell too.
Speaker 2: Man. All right, my friend sayunds good? All right, brother. Have a good night you too, my friend. She said, by bye, my baby. Hey, God bless me, God bless you brother. That's it for this week. Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 3: If you have an experience or an encounter that you'd like to share, holler at me. You can reach me at the Bump Podcast at gmail dot com or by the Bump Phone at three zero four eight one two zero five five three. Leave a text or a voicemail either way and I'll get back to you. Also, please be sure to leave a five star rating and review on whatever platform you're listening to stick around after this for a special invitation.
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 7: We payble that sound like thunder.
Speaker 5: Won the streets.
Speaker 3: He is pa.
Speaker 5: He's like gladening.
Speaker 2: Unless you say had.
Speaker 5: Homes in.
Speaker 7: Times see the houses saying.
Speaker 2: My God be made in home.
Speaker 8: Bloyd prey, unless she prey.
Speaker 7: Wa Jesus place, Oh my soul, thank you that she.
Speaker 5: There's a reverse.
Speaker 6: So we.
Speaker 7: Told you only morg where the tree.
Speaker 8: Her life is going where has not been too But I did no mote.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 8: That will have to me.
Speaker 5: No more s.
Speaker 8: There's no more hardy.
Speaker 5: D C have praise the lad for praise the.
Speaker 7: Whole name of Jesus.
Speaker 2: Play, Oh my soul.
Speaker 7: There's a taking a camna saedy.
Speaker 5: The saints.
Speaker 7: Revare whose farmy.
Speaker 8: Had to be s.
Speaker 6: In, and we hold.
Speaker 5: In the morning my.
Speaker 8: The street of boney. He swear, flowing glow.
Speaker 3: Had praise the lame.
Speaker 8: Praise the whole.
Speaker 5: Name of Jesus plays the.
Speaker 2: Osle.
Speaker 5: He's playing the.
Speaker 3: If you're personally ready to submit your life to God and accept Jesus as your Lord and savior, the Book of Romans ten, verse nine says it really simply that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. It's that simple to be born again, to start a new life as a child of God, to join God's army, to rise up against the evil forces that you know are all around you.
Speaker 2: You don't have to do it alone.
Speaker 3: I love you, Jesus loves you, and may God bless you.
Speaker 5: I ree come.
Speaker 6: When I was.
Speaker 5: All the weak things that had him. One on my knees, sound pray, I asked the Lord. Wouldn't be a dude? Yes, are we to the autor?
Speaker 3: I fell down on.
Speaker 5: My knees and I pray. I asked her lord.
Speaker 3: To give me.
Speaker 5: Now I'm leaving bed through day. I have a preaking who had creep.
Speaker 9: Doctor said the only way if you would make it, because will.
Speaker 5: He called me up just to see. Rather if you will, I need you right? So are we to the altar. I fell down fly and I pray.
Speaker 3: I asked the lord.
Speaker 5: If he would kill him.
Speaker 3: And now he's leaving.
Speaker 5: Bedderd. So if you're here, feel and your burden.
Speaker 2: He no longer came bear.
Speaker 5: Just come on out to solve taking it too, Lord prayer. Come on.
Speaker 6: To this all.
Speaker 5: Fall down your names, a praise as the Lord to the foolking, and you'll be lazy, baby, do.
Speaker 4: So, come on.
Speaker 2: To this, all.
Speaker 1: Fall down.
Speaker 5: Your names and praise as the Lord.
Speaker 9: To the fool, and you'll be relie better day, better day, belder
Speaker 5: Day