Speaker 1: Hi, Billy cunning into Great America. Welcome to this florist Thursday afternoon, the tri State. We're told by their weather men and women at the power of five, nine, twelve, and nineteen all hell's about to break loose sometime later this afternoon, So stay tuned, keep your eyes to the sky, at your feet on the ground. But until then, I know it's on social media. I know Sheriff Richard K. Jones of Butler County is a social media maven that he has sent large assets the Butler County Sheriff's Department to New Mexico, the Land of the Aztecs. And once again, Sheriff Richard K. Jones, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Can you tell the American people what you're doing to assist those in New Mexico, the Land of the Aztecs and the Land of Enchantment that might be having some difficulties to explain that to the American people.
Speaker 2: Look, we've been deployed probably twenty times all over the country. We have assets that do marine patrol work, we do water rescue, we do building collapse, we do grains. We've got the equipment and we keep it up. We got a call notification from the state of Ohio that New Mexico put out an alert for anybody that has what they call a Type three water rescue team. Ours is a Type one, which is higher than a three, which which would be fine. So we got our people together. We send a statement back that we could we could send ten people with all of our semi truck and our other trucks, our floating devices, our equipment, and when they go, they got to have enough equipment to sustain themselves, because you don't want to be a draw on their resources when you get there. So twenty one days, you've got to be able to eat and have water and supplies for twenty one days. They left yesterday at one thirty pm the caravan did You can go online you can see them. I gave them a letter to take a by a paragraph long to give to the sheriff when they get there, telling them that listen, you don't know me, but these are my employees. I expect you to treat them as though they're yours and your family and take care of their safety. They don't know what they're going to get into. If you look online, you can see mass flooding it's the damnedest thing. You would think a desert wouldn't have flooding, but they've had wildfires, they've had flooding, massive flooding. They're expecting more. So we're the only unit, I believe, from the state of Ohio that's been activated so far, and to have ten people leave from our Sheriff's office and the Hanover Township Fire Department. So fire and police we trained together. And listen, we still have resources here for the flooding that could take place here. We still have we still have people that are on standby that belong to the team that didn't go. So we're getting prepared in case we have flooding or high winds here, also in Butler County.
Speaker 1: So what would you say, I mean, my producer, other people, Tony Bender might say, you know what those are Hamilton County or I'm sorry, Butler County assets. They're paid for it by the State of Ohio and Butler County. Why are you sending him to New Mexico when they're not supposed to do that? I mean, as a Christian, I think it's a great idea because God.
Speaker 3: Helps those who help themselves.
Speaker 1: And with governor of Mexico tells Mike Dowaane, Hey, anybody sentence we need help.
Speaker 3: We're overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: I think the opposite would take place, So I would tell those narrator wells, look, the next time Hamilty County or Butler County or Boone County has a situation where Sheriff Jones or Rob Sanders or Charmage McGuffey can't handle it, put out the message, put out the bat signal, and now other states will come help us. So what do you say to the narrator wells like Tony Bender, who may say, why you doing that, Sheriff, That's not your job?
Speaker 2: Pretty simple, It is our job. I'm sworn to protect the constitution of the state of Ohio and the constitution of the United States. And hell, we've been to Baltimore for riots. The country's kind of been a messed up spot right now, and resources gets stretched very thin, and anytime you can save lives, that's what we're supposed to do. Now, we get reimbursed for the equipment, we get reimbursed for the employees. They worked sixteen hour days and they trained constantly for this. But you can't send all your resources. But you got to be able. If you're going to give help when you need help, you've got to be able to get Pike County when they had all those killings and one family. Now, we had assets there. We had assets from other states. We had assets from all over. We had our command trailer was there, we had deputies working there. We've been to Baltimore for the riots. We've been on the Florida for Katrina. But when we need help, we get it back. And Bill Turner, the EMA director in Kentucky, when we need help, he'll send resources here. He helps train our people. We go there when they have hurricane or tornadoes. And listen, we go all over the country and somebody's got to go. When I went to the convention, the Republican Convention, let me give you an example. There was twenty five Cincinnati police officers there in Wisconsin, there was twenty five from Columbus. Columbus PD had to shoot one when they were there. They were from all over the country. And you might ask the same why do they do that? They get reimbursed, but can't do it by yourself. And when we have situations, we're pretty lucky in Ohio, but we need help. I've got deputies that are trained in hasmat part of this team. They can actually do hasmat and we can go and we've been called out for we belong to the Cincinnati Hasmat or the Hamilton County has MATT team. We've been deployed at least once with them. We train with them. We have a HASMAT team. Listen, we're all in this together. We all got to have the resources. And I'm lucky that the county commissioners here believe in trying to save lives and we're all one big country. Governor Dewayne sent the Highway Patrol, sent police to the border. You say, well, why is he do that? Because they're not there at the border very long. They're coming into the United States and they're coming into the state of Ohio. They're bringing drugs in people that are dying and need help. God help us if we don't go help them.
Speaker 3: I think it's a great thing.
Speaker 1: And you know, then you have resources all over the country, and I think the country is a complete mess. Take off your sheriffs have put on your political how to know you were an elector in twenty sixteen that actually voted for Donald Trump to make them the president. Hopefully you'll be an elector again this year. We'll see what happens in to state of Ohio. But the media is a flutter with Donald Trump's apparents at the NABJ, the National Association of Black Journalist. I don't think there's a white group so named only black journalists, and many of the black journalists today, like Kevin Aldridge Helly runs the Cincinnati inchoir. I'm not sure he's much much of a victim. He deserves the job and he's performing. But nonetheless, the Donald appears at the NABJ when Kamala Harris would never go to say the NRA or the Right to Life meeting.
Speaker 3: She would never go.
Speaker 1: So the Donald put himself in a position with a group called the Black Journalist. And I dare you to consider race as a factor in anything, because of course it's a factor and everything according to the Democrats, according to normal people like you and I. I don't care if you're black, white, Hispanic, or polka dot. I don't care if you're gay, lesbian, whatever it might be, damn it. Can you do the job. And if you can do the job, I'm okay with that. But this group kind of blames Trump for talking about race when the anime of their group is black journalists. And so he sits there and takes a silly asked question from Rachel Scott of ABC News that cannot be answered, and I would have answered it more delicately.
Speaker 3: But can you tell me why Donald.
Speaker 1: Trump will put himself in a position where he's out a black journalist group, knowing their political ideology. And by the way, those black journalists don't represent black folks at all. Black folks are all over the place politically. There's Chris Smitherman, there's people like that that are somewhat conservative. But why would the Donald go to a group of black journalists knowing he's going he's going to get attacked by the panel because he doesn't represent the right politics.
Speaker 2: Listen, why did he go to Harlem? Because he running for president of the whole country, not white, not Black, not Latino. It's the whole country, all of us like a melting pot, and he should go there. Is he going to win this group of journalists over, No, but he's not afraid to go. It'll get covered in the media, they'll beat him up for it. But hey, when he went to Harlem, that was because the Democrats wouldn't even go campaign there. You didn't gonna win him thousands of votes from the community. I don't know, but listen he when he goes, they're shocked that he comes to speak. When he went to Harlem, Samala Harrison wouldn't go. I heard the preacher at the convention got up and spoke and listen. When you've got a guy that's been president and knows how to be president from day one, that's the person you need. But he's gonna do lots of things. He's going to states that weren't in play before, and he's going to go to those states. He's gonna work Georgia. He thinks he can win there, and he may. But you have got to be able to do those groups. You've got to be able to go talk to him, and it makes you a better person to be able to communicate. It hones your skills now being able to take tough questions, whether you can answer or not. That's why he's running for president, and that's why I think that he wins.
Speaker 1: Well, I pray to God, I want to ask you that big question. I got a big question a fore you later on. But I'm always amazed at the mainstream media and others that are constantly outraged. They're always angry, they're always embarrassed, They're always ready to argue, fight and scream, holler and shout with all this fake outrage that somehow I'm offended by the fact that Donald Trump mentioned choosing and dividing by race when you're speaking to the black journalists who define themselves as part of a distinct racial group, and I'm thinking the fake outrage, the faux anger that you see.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't watch MSNBC much. You don't watch Morning Joe I do, so you don't have to. And as soon as this happened, they were ready to go. I'm so outraged. I'm so shocked that Donald Trump would answer a question that way. Who in the world believes that race is a factor in anything. When Joe I put out an executive order about hiring DEI, and when this particular group defines itself in a limited way, But they're outraged that somehow, I can't believe, I'm shocked that Donald Trump would mention such things when their group is organized by race.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Can you smell what I'm cooking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can smell what you're cooking. And hey, listen, it's shocked Donald Trump. Donald Trump is a big boy. He can take it. We all can listen. Donald Trump's going to get eighty million votes right off the day the ballots open, they start voting. He's gonna get eighty million. He's got to get more. And Kamala Harris, she's got to get more than he does. It's just when lose and how they do this, how they divide it up. We'll see how it works. The mainstream media has got the person they want, and we just got to get through all this. And I just can't imagine Kamala Harris being the president of the United States. And I think, listen, uh, it'll be eight years. Uh. And listen, China and Russia. I'm sure they're rooting for. Yeah, they're all rooting for and they'll do everything they can. Not me, not my family, not my friends. Ohio is going to be Republican. They won't even have to campaign hard here, but they do in those other states Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona, Uh, Georgia. We got to win at least two of the swing states to make this work. Everything else they already know both sides. Dudes, are you ready for I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Give you the big question. Are you ready for the big question?
Speaker 2: Lay it on me if you if you got the guts.
Speaker 1: We have a candidate on the Republican conservative side that had the on my view, an extremely successful for your run as president. He's running again, and he's got more excitement. If he would say I'm going to show up at Paid Course Stadium a week from Sunday, there'd be sixty thousand debutantes going nuts. No Republican in American history talk about the Ronald Reagan's All You Want could not draw a crowd even close to the excitement of Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: So here's the big question for you, Sheriff.
Speaker 1: If Republicans nationally cannot win this election with a totally incompetent nominee of the Democrat Party from San Francisco, with policy positions that are the exact opposite of what middle class americans everywhere in the country, you are. If you can't win the election presidentially across the country this year, you must will stop politics to hell with it. We can't win if Donald Trump, with all of his glory and magnificent campaign rallies on one side cannot beat Kamoa Harris. For God's sakes, why in the world is the Republican Party in existence?
Speaker 3: Can you answer that question?
Speaker 2: Sure? I believe that Donald J. Trump is gonna win. And if not, listen, he showed up for this. He don't have to do this. He could go somewhere and just enjoy his retirement and be a past president and write books, travel around. People want to hear him, call him, want their endorsement. He's doing it. Hey, and almost took a bullet, almost got shot and killed. And he's doing it because he believes that he's supposed to do this. And thank God every day that he wasn't killed, he wasn't severely injured, that there was one person that was killed too that were serious shot. Listen, we got to have him. He's going to pull this off. He's gonna win. He's just having to run against Harris and Biden, who shouldn't even be president. Uh, he's just going to be there. He's lame duck. He don't even know what that means. He thinks it's something to eat a duck. He said, yeah, I'll take some duck. I'll take And he's and listen and Biden's got a staye. He's got to pardon his son. He's got to partner his brother, the rest of his family, and may have to partner himself. So he's not going to quit. All that talk that he's gonna quit. He can't quit because he has. He just hopes everybody gets off of him so he can pardon his family, to include himself sure for all the thievery and corruption that they've been involved in. And listen, Kamala Harris has had a honeymoon for two weeks. That honeymoon will be over soon and then everything gets down. We're less than ninety days away. They start early voting soon, right, and about sixty days early voting all over the country. So we got and like I said, Donald Trump's going to start out with eighty million votes. Would you agree?
Speaker 3: I agree?
Speaker 1: And I worry about what the Democrats do in the Upper Midwest when it comes to college students, and you know, there's a half a billion dollars get out the vote campaign. He's going to go on the same crap that went on twenty twenty is gonna happen now and we get the government we deserve. And sometimes that worries me. But in this excitement between one side and on the other side, he's not running against, for God's sakes, Bill Clinton in his prime or Barack Hussein Obama in his prime. He's running against Kamala Harris, for God's sakes, And if Donald Trump cannot beat her, we're in trouble, Sheriff.
Speaker 3: We got to run.
Speaker 1: But seven of the last eight presidential elections, the Democrats easily won the popular vote, and every time the Republican wins, they have to thread the needle just so. And if it happens again this year that he loses by seven or eight million votes and loses electoral College, and you may be voting in that, I can't conceive a more exciting Republican candidate and a more depressed Democratic candidate in American history. The Democrats have never put up someone like this since George McGovern in nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 3: And we know what happened with that. Yeah, one vote, listen.
Speaker 2: We also got J. D. Vance, who came from a real tough background. His mom had a drug addiction. His mam ma all raised he me. He referred to her as and kept him going straight and going the right path in his life, and where else can you in a country can His mom, who was addicted to drugs ten years ago, is sitting at the convention right next to the President of the United States, Donald Trump, and her son is vice presidential candidate. I mean only in America. Man.
Speaker 1: It's a great story, but media doesn't tell the story because it doesn't fit their narrative.
Speaker 3: Sheriff up against the clock.
Speaker 1: I want to make you the citizen of the day for sending your assets to the land of the s tex and the enchantment. And once again we got to run Sheriff. But thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Good luck and God speed to your men and women. Thank you, Thank you, my friend. God bless America. Let's continue with more. My comments are next at your Home of the reds off today but out of tomorrow, all on news Radio seven hundred WLW.