Speaker 1: No politician is coming to save you and the world that we live in. Just look around. I mean, it's rapidly morphing into an open air prison in which we all live like a bunch of Palestinians, under a constant surveillance and the constant threat of violence from our overseers. We've all been watching, and we are right now as cities all over this country are just turning to surveillance states in the name of safety. Troops are on the street, the military is on the street. Face scanners are hanging from light poles, and all of this is about to get a whole lot worse and a whole lot more widespread. This is what is in store for us. All of these things are here right now. Our entire country, our entire world are being turned over to a beast system, a system in which humanity is sold out and total control reigns supreme. This is the system that groups like the World Economic Forum and perverted little tyrants like you've all, Noah Harari and Larry Fink, they have laid out for you and I A system in which we will live in a pod, a coffin sized apartment, A system in which we will eat bugs, and we will receive our universal basic income and that'll be delivered to you by way of Central Bank digital currency, and will stay hooked up to our virtual reality porn machine all day long. And they'll just tell us what you're happy now, They'll tell us that we love it. They'll tell us we're having a great time wearing our little biometric tracker around our wrists, our neurolink chip in our brain, our biometric data, and every thought and every impulse that we could think or dream up is just sent into the cloud or off to some other nation states that when necessary, it can be accessed by our overlords at Palenteer or in the Israeli government, or in whatever other partner group is going to be brought into the fold. And this is just a small sampling of what these demons want. Believe it or not, this is a system that's designed to subjugate and exploit humanity in the name of a very small select few who believe that they have been chosen to do just exactly that. And while it may feel like we're living through a science fiction movie, that's not really the case. Instead, we're living through the attempted fulfillment of a Jewish Talmudic Satanic prophecy that has been in the works for centuries. These people believe that they will rule the world, but first they must create this set of circumstances that's necessary to make that happen. They must lock you down, they must neuter you. They must make you sickly and weak and apathetic and complacent. They must neuter and castrate you, exploit whatever they can out of you, and when they finally make their move, you'll be none the wiser. It's not science fiction. It's Satanism. It's Jewish Talmutic Satanism, and it's infecting everything, and humanity is being let off of a cliff. Dan from the Boalbuster podcast has a let to say about all this. He joins us now to share more. Dan, thanks a left for coming back. Always appreciate having.
Speaker 2: You stude, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like you're describing accelebrationist eschatology. I mean that's just something that comes out of the Kabbala as well. That was Isaac Luria basically saying you should take your hand, take a hand in the creation of what they inevitably think would happen anyway. But they want to push and force God's hand to do it faster for them. So that's why they're creating the situations and the conditions themselves. And that's basically where frankism but also resigned asm comes from. It's the same concept of that accelerationist idea.
Speaker 1: And every single person in this fake occupied government has sold out to this agenda and they're all doing their part. From the White House in the Oval Office with Donald Trump, all the way down through our Congress and our Senate and into the courts. They seem to have somebody very carefully positioned at the levers of control and power in every one of our institutions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would think that it's more like a show government than an actual government, and that these people have probably been embedded here for quite a long time. But they were utilizing us to basically destroy other countries and plant imf loans and central banks and build their empire, stealing resources as they went, ground resources, mineral resources, and then woopsie, there's.
Speaker 2: No more of places left to go on the map. So now it's our turn.
Speaker 1: And you like to talk about remedy and solutions as much as we do here, so you know, we want to move the ball in that direction. We have promos, we have discussions, we have played things out online. We have talked about the destruction of this two party representative show government, this this facade, this fallacy that we have some sort of a constitutional republic that does the bidding of the American people, when in fact it's the entire thing has been weaponized against us. So what are your ideas for remedy or solution.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's what's great about having a blueprint, right is that we have a we have a concept rather than revolution, which is what they want. Restoration at least based on the principles of the Bill of Rights. It's already there for us. It would have worked fine if it was ever carried out post Civil War era, but since it wasn't. And if you believe we have rights, just go ahead and try to claim them in a court of law and see how well that works out for you. I think that's the test right there. Sometimes it does on the small scale so that they can keep the facade of the system running and you'll be small victories for individual people. But on a larger scale, I mean Public Law eighty seven dash to eighty seven or ninety seven. It's already written in law that they basically are overriding the Second Amendment when they deem fit to actually implement it. So that means disarmament the whole panopticon prison anyway that we're talking about.
Speaker 2: That's a Jeremy Bentham terminology there.
Speaker 3: But it's basically a surveillance fish bowl, and that's what that's what we're heading into. It's an open air prison. There won't be a whole lot of ways to utilize a firearm anyway without something else triggering some sort of system with all the cameras we have around us.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but you know what, it's not really even the confiscation of the firearms, it's the confiscale of the will to use them.
Speaker 2: Right. Yes, the feminization.
Speaker 3: Or the pacification if I could say that, of mankind, but also just the softening. They have inverted a lot of roles, especially in the family, and I think that's where a lot of the weakness are. The submissiveness of the male population has kind of been formulated. But I mean, you have the you also have the education system, and this bleeding heart liberal type of.
Speaker 1: We'll get to the education system. Our institutions of learning in academia have been completely occupied. But when talking about two A, when talking about guns, when talking about firearms and the testicular fortitude, actually use them in justifiable circumstances. The entire system of law enforcement and justice, you know, the idea of the police and of the courts and judges and juries, when you're going to them asking for justice, when you're going to them looking for some sort of a reprieve against the criminal activity that's happening at the highest levels of our government. These institutions are the people that are charged with the responsibility of investigating the crimes that are being committed by themselves. So when you look at Tyler Robinson, you know, murdering Charlie Kirk, everybody knows that's not true. Everybody knows Tyler Robinson did not use his grandfather's thirty hot six and blow Charlie Kirk's neck off from one hundred and forty three or two hundred yards whatever it is, away from that rooftop. Everybody knows that.
Speaker 3: And then seventeen minutes later he was like, you know what, I want some ice cream?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, just seconds later there he is pictured in the same thing that he was wearing that the FBI showed us this is what he was wearing, that burgundy type shirt, that hat, all of those things. He's running in the immediate aftermath of those shots being fired. He's on the ground, running toward the rooftop that we're told that he's on, and we're told that while he's on that roof, what he's doing at that time is he's disrobing. He's changing his outfit. He's breaking down his grandfather's rifle. He's putting the barrel down his pants leg. He's putting the stock and the receiver and the scope in the backpack. He's jumping off the second he's going on the lamb. He's getting away with the whole thing, only to then, in paragraph form, using law enforcement jargon, you know, tell his translver who now they cannot find, who has disappeared everything that he just did in paragraph form, Oh my love, I've just done all of this for us. And then to get away with the whole thing. Scott Free go to Dairy Queen, have a cool treat and a hot eat, and then go home and tell his father, who's apparently connected to the law enforcement system, to tell some US marshal that we've never been able to figure out who that is, and some minister of some unknown faith and then just go turn himself in only to recant the whole thing. But the idea here to get away from the Tyler Robinson things specifically and the Charlie Kirk murder that we all know is fake. We all know that this entire system of justice is corrupt. Who do you go to to fix it? Who do you go to? The system that you would go to is the system that has been weaponized against you.
Speaker 3: Exactly, And Stu, I just have to say, we have a problem here. You're noticing again. You got to knock that off no more in the noticing. Yeah, no, that's exactly the problem. But also we get inundated with these stories of absolute criminals being led out nineteen thirty times to commit more violent crimes or rapes or murders, and then finally there's enough public attention on that particular person that they do something a little bit more then I don't know, a thousand dollars bond and a six hour release that this is what irritates the heck out of people, But I think it's also intentional because they're trying to get somebody to do something stupid. That's what they're prepared for. Like government is really good at violence. And if you make that, if you fall into that trap, even though they keep on putting more and more honey in the middle of that bear trap, eventually they're going to get some idiot or or the ro orchestrated and manufacture themselves to give themselves the excuse to escalate whatever they're doing.
Speaker 2: And they already have troops on the ground.
Speaker 3: We don't know what's underground in different places, and I don't think that a rational person would think that that's all just for your safety for a situation that the government also created by inundating us with foreigners that are hostile to our way of life.
Speaker 1: So do you think this is unwinnable.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's unwinnable.
Speaker 3: I think it just requires understanding where the dangers are. And obviously people who are doing something for real aren't going to be talking about on the internet if they're not, if they're not silly or stupid, so we don't know what's really happening. I wouldn't say risk on your laurels. I would say just protect your territory, yourself, be prepared for that. I mean, banks could be zeroed out overnight at any given time. I'm in to why there's troops on the ground right now to enforce the or you know, keep the quote unquote peace.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: There's also I mean we're looking at your computers. My computer's my phone. There's constant updates right now. When Windows eleven turned over, copilot popped on. This is an AI device. You can't opt out of any of these updates.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't push you can push them off, but you can't stop them. And these forced updates are adding more and more spy, spyware and basically malware to your system. Windows eleven is self repelled demon basically, and the amount of surveillance that's happening. There's been people that have had to buy a whole new computer because they don't have a TCM chip in their old one, and it's required for Windows eleven because it's part of their What they're doing now is pre encryption device content scanning. So basically what that means is pre encryption. Let's say you're using like Delta AD or you know, Telegram or signal before it even leaves your phone, it's already got a picture of what you're doing. So it's it's bypassing the need to dee encrypt, right, So it's it's going and it's taking a picture at the device level. So there is absolutely no security, there's no privacy anymore, and that's happening around us.
Speaker 2: So just be aware of that.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be a time and a place where you're gonna want to dit your phone as far away from you as possible because that itself obviously with like Pegasus, which is an NSL group product that straight out of Israel, that's Nive Shalev and Omri which is Nso that's there is really cyber intelligence.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: If that doesn't scream masade, I don't know what does. That's like CIA.
Speaker 1: Samsung phones are actually being created with uninstallable app cloud software that tracks your biometrics. If you have a Samsung phone, that's happening, yeah, and if you have an iPhone, I mean I gotta believe that same or similar software is being installed which is uninstallable on the device itself, even if you de Google your phone. Is that true?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Robert rob Braxman has a product that is de googled and it's running off a Linux so I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: But here's the funny thing about that TCM chip.
Speaker 3: If you buy a computer that's already like a Microsoft product, even if it's like a Lenovo or something like that, and you bring it home and you want to partition so that you have Linux and you have Windows for whatever. You know apps that don't work on Linux so well, like da Vinci Resolve, if you're doing editing, what it will do when its force is an update is it will not recognize the open source code, basically on purpose and completely obliterate your Linux operating system off of your computer so that you can and you'll lose everything. And that's because Windows has decided that it owns the products that you paid for.
Speaker 2: And this is where we're at right now.
Speaker 3: This is this is what Microsoft is doing, and it's a complete breach, but it's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can get we can even.
Speaker 3: Get into what Amazon has been doing with what do they call it, It's called digital rights management that basically gives them carbe blanche to edit your your your content that you let's say you wrote a book and it's in a kindle form. They can edit it, they can change what they can omit, they can rewrite, they can put words in your mouth you never said.
Speaker 2: And these are things that they let you know about. It's the let the let. They can change.
Speaker 3: History basically a little bit at a time and reshape everybody. And basically this is this is the re education program because they're lying by omission with AI on Google, lying by emission on all kinds of places, or just flat out denying when you ask them the question that you know the answer to.
Speaker 2: You can see you can catch AI lying all the time.
Speaker 1: How successful have they been, I mean, they've been so successful in tampering patriotism and chilling, you know, any kind of spirit inside of the American people to not be trampled over and have their God given constitutional rights completely eroded and the Constitution shredded right in front of their face, along with the Bill of Rights, along with the Declaration of Independence, which is obviously necessary in order to have the constitution, but we're not independent. And the idea that there has been virtually zero since January sixth civil unrest in this country. It's pretty alarming, actually, the amount of things that they've been able to think about it. I mean, our kids are getting raped in bathrooms, they're being groomed in classrooms, they're being indoctrinated at churches. They're having their entire country stolen right out in front of them, and they're just taking it right. They know what is in store for them if they rise up. They've shown that they've used these examples to show people that we will crush you. We own the military, we own the weapons, we own the spy software, we have all of the people in the appropriate places. If you get out of line, if you get off the plantation a little bit too far, we will crush you. We will kill you, we will eliminate you, we will neutralize you.
Speaker 2: It's a intimidation factor.
Speaker 3: And what's really funny when you start looking into this these data points when it comes to their quote unquote forensics, did you know that it's at the very best a sixteen point match. You have one hundred and fifty potential characteristics out of fingerprint. They only use eight typically, and in the UK they use sixteen, so that's double. That means that they're perfectly content with identifying the wrong person for a crime. Now, when you go into the facial recognition. You're looking at more like sixty eight to eighty three point matches on a face on a two dimensional photograph, on a three dimensional scan, anywhere between thirty thousand, which is what what do you call it true death uses, But you can go up to five hundred thousand points on a face. So they're getting very, very detailed when they want to. And this is why I think it's just another one of those scams. When they want to put somebody away politically, they will fudge the data.
Speaker 2: And that's again.
Speaker 3: They can even do this with licensed plate recognition, which they screw up all the time, and people get pulled over, held at gunpoint for vehicle theft and whatnot, and they settle out. There was a woman that at one point nine million dollars when she was driving her kids to a park and shed, they pulled a rat gun point faced on the ground all the kids and it was because the reader had one of those hallucinations and misread the plate. And that's this is what's going on. But they're going to refine this if they want to. But this is literally the digital cheka, and with the digital checko, I mean, if you if you look at the history of the Soviet Union or the pre Soviet Union, the Bolshevik Revolution, which we funded, by the way, because we had the Central Bank here.
Speaker 2: By that.
Speaker 3: We're going to be seeing a little lot of Puran style antics because of this little tribe here. That things are chosen, chosen by whom is what we should probably ask. But yeah, they are ramping up, and the cybersecurity stuff that they're talking about, it's they're talking about it, and they're trying to slide it in talking about c SAM like child sexual abusive material and trying to protect people from that. They're utilizing the thing that they we know that their business and saying that they're protecting you of it from it.
Speaker 1: Do they really even need actual human beings military personnel to be willing to execute an order to fire on Americans at this point?
Speaker 3: No, I mean, but I mean, we do have a civil war in our history, We have a Chase Rebellion, We have what happened at Waco as remember, you know, reminders that they will do that. Delta Force was at you know Waco. There was the whole Ruby Ridge thing where a sniper shoots Vicky Weaver ring face while she's holding her baby. They don't care. And a lot of these people. I've talked to marines who were combat marines and they said, I joined to kill people. And one of them said that they were, you know, potentially going to move into the Israeli sector when they were done, until they got disenfranchised by the whole thing. But there's a mentality out there, and it detracts that type of mentality. But as far as the technology, this is it this way. I think if they get the data centers up and running, it might be checkmate, because not only will you be pushed off the land because of the prioritization with water, and there's so many of these data centers going in, especially in Ohio, California, the electricity bill is going to destroy you too. Unless you're hanging out in one of these smart cities in the little box that you were talking about, they're going to be pushing you off on land just by pricing you out of it and then basically saying that because they're prioritizing the electricity in the water, it's not suitable for you to live there anymore. And then your house isn't worth anything. And then they expand their data centers. I mean you could you could technically lose your property because you can't have certain things that are considered necessities. Or you know, they take your kids away because you don't have electricity, because they made it so you couldn't have electricity. These are all things that could possibly happen. And the one of one of the main things that people have been talking about is they want to remove they want to they want to break up families and I and I see that happen in coming with compliance to medical procedures that will be made mandatory, but a little bit more than mandatory once their digital system is fully locked in place.
Speaker 1: You're talking about implantation, Well.
Speaker 3: I mean just that that that might be what happens, but I think it's more or less the shots of whatever they say is required for school scheduling. Even if they if you don't have full compliance, and the digital system will shut down your ability to feed your children, and then you're by default it you know, you're not a suitable parent anymore because you're not complying to the rules. Ultimately, is the reason.
Speaker 1: They tested all of this, you know, in a litmus kind of way during COVID nineteen and there were a lot of marriages and relationships that were completely destroyed. The father didn't agree with the mother, no I'm not getting my kids shot up. No I'm not taking the injection, and then of course that led to the failure of a whole lot of different relationships.
Speaker 3: They've even broken up families over one of them, one of the parents being okay with transitioning and the other one not being, And usually the courts favor the one that wants to transition because we live in a sick, perverted world run by demons basically, I mean, let's just call it what it is. At this point, they'd act demonic if they're not truly you know, they seem like they have dibbik, which is kind of funny because that lines up with COVID as well and what divac means. But yeah, I mean, there's so much wickedness involved in this, and it's always based on the b now of evil type of thing, where will you'd have to be pretty sick in the head to perceive it that way. It's all for your security, it's all for your benefits, all for convenience. There's let's say, fight the convenience. We didn't need this to the rest of history. Why do we need it now? You know, they overcomplicate a situation and then they go in to fix it, which is sort of like the Hegelian dialectic in a sense, problem of reacting solution. But that's that's overplayed, you know, thesis anti thesis, and synthesis makes more sense to me because again they have the the opposing view also covered. They have their own people in alt media talking about how bad this is and that that's like a release failed for people. So they decide to like they go through it like an episode on TV, right, they get stressed out, they go through the whole process of emotions on it, like watching like an alt media thing, and then ah, they're back to putting up with it. Their threshold is lower than max and they just continue to push forward, trying to sustain life in a shitty situation. And I think that's unfortunate that that happens, and there should be more. There should be more heroes out there, I think, and more people that are brave enough to not just speak the truth but that's a big part of it, but also act when it's necessary and understand when when to do that, because there's a lot of traps being laid for people who want to affiliate with a certain group or identity, and those already being labeled as domestic terrorist groups.
Speaker 2: So it's it's kind of a trap in a sense to do that.
Speaker 1: How long before you know, a guy like me is just officially declared an enemy of the state.
Speaker 3: If you're not already, I would be surprised. It's just a matter of when they implement it and when they decide to pick it up. That's that's where I look at it. And if they can use your platform to find more like minded people that are.
Speaker 2: In agreement to.
Speaker 3: That, then maybe that's why they're leaving, letting it go for a while, so that they can accumulate more people to put files on to threat assess. I mean, I think this is what they're at because it's a funny thing about the historical background of these people is they absolutely do not like a fair fight. They love the star of people to death, as we've seen with the Bolshevik Revolution, with the Ukraine, with the whole older more. You know who I'm talking about without having to explain it. What's happening in Gaza right now, what the British did to India. I mean, that's Bank of England stuff right there. Same people, same people. They don't have a whole lot of love for human existence. And yeah, it's just a matter of time before it becomes more apparent and less covert to people. I think most of us that be watching your show already know that and are aware of that. That's why we're here paying attention to it and trying to figure out how do I protect my family, because ultimately it's about the household, right If everybody cared about their centralized place, then they wouldn't they would they would make.
Speaker 2: A national impact.
Speaker 3: But one person trotting out into the into the you know field, is basically just somebody who's going to get picked off because they did something stupid like wave their hands in the air in front of a foxhole.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, I don't know what you're what do you what do you think is going to be uh in the next couple of months or so, because I see, I see, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know if it's going to be in the next couple of months. I mean, the trajectory obviously is moving a lot quicker at this point, and now you're starting to see a lot of the people whose duty it has been and whose mission it was assigned to. These people they have you know, declared that they were cut out for this, or that they were chosen for this, or you know, that this was like God's plan for them, and that they are in these key positions because you know, it's up to them to be the truth tellers, the tip of the spear. And you see them now doing one eighties and falling off. There are very few people with the fortitude. There are very few people still remaining right now in this space that are willing to actually stick to their principles, stand on their convictions, and go through the sacrifice that's necessary to try to you know, use a bullhorn and climb atop the tallest building a shout as loud as they can, warning that this enemy is not just coming, but that it's here. While the entire system is geared toward rewarding those that get off of that ship and decide to be a cog or a chess piece inside of the system that has become weaponized against us. So if you get promised some sort of political prominence, some position of power, some economic monetary financial gain, you know that your family won't be touched, or that you know, you all of the dreams that you have, the aspirations that you had, all of these things could come to fruition. We have all of the tools that are readily available to set you up for that, but we just need you to make sure that you continue to legitimize this system of governance right that you're demonizing one side or the other, that you're constantly attacking, you know, like like it's acceptable go after the left, go after the radical left, the lunatic left, go after the Democrats and the liberals, go after the blue monikers, you know.
Speaker 3: And I just wanted to say that before you go in further, I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Be a conservative, be a Republican, be you know, be the red moniker, be the the right wing Zionist, and and you know, take your marching orders, and just if you participate in the legitimizing of this system, then you will be rewarded with a position inside of this system. And I'm seeing that happen with a lot of people, and then the ones that of course are unwilling to do that are just labeled as crazy. And the advice that I'm getting now is you know, you got to step away from, you know, this problem that you've identified with the Jewish community and with secular Judaism and with the Israelis ion estate. You've got to get away from that and start talking more to the regular people to make them understand what it is. Well, hold on a second, Why am I getting this advice all of a sudden? Do you find that to be a little bit peculiar?
Speaker 3: Dan?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, step away talk about you know, the moon landing or some shit like that.
Speaker 2: Like ian Ian Carroll.
Speaker 1: You've done a really good job of making people aware of this. But that mission was completed. I was just told this morning that that mission was completed in and it was this weird text that I got from somebody that I used to associate with, that this mission was completed in January February of twenty twenty four. Everything that has happened since January of February of twenty twenty four, I'm just supposed to completely ignore that or who it comes from. There are people that are trying to get at me, you know, and there are people that are trying to get at Candice Owens. And there are people when you look around that used to be directly aligned with this particular subject matter who are now doing one to eighties completely or veering off or softening the message or changing a little bit. And then they're also of course paling around with the people that are inside of this system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I can understand.
Speaker 3: Starting in a different place and then bringing walking people right back to where the problem actually lies, so that if they're a little bit, if they have that barrier, that repulsion thing that occurs with people because of the way we've been socially structured, that certain words just trigger a whoa response. I could understand like starting here, but you still have to bring them back to You still have to lead them back to where the problem is and express it because without that knowledge, you're not going to see this test being made. And I guarantee you that system that you were talking about, the reward system has been going on for a long long time.
Speaker 1: That's not it's not just the seven thousand dollars for posting something nice about the nation state of Israel or the Jewish people or any of that. I mean, that's just that's something that we have discovered. That system of reward has always been in place. The system of reward has been in place since Pavlov. And when you want to talk about psychopolitics, you know this the implementation of you know, the Russian brainwashing system. Let's not forget where that came from. This all comes from the same tribe, with the same mission and the same goal. And so if you want to look at Russia, for example, the reason why Vladimir Putin has been demonized is because ultimately the goal there is regime change. I don't think they have, you know, genned up enough support from the American populace to support kinetic conflict with Russia at this point. They just haven't done that. Largely, nobody supports war in general, an honestly goal would be to bring apart Russia into a bunch of these arbitrary Ukraines or Israel's, these constructs that just get scribbled onto a map, that are ruled over by Jewish oligarchs and that all have their own central bank.
Speaker 3: Well here's here's where I look at America a little differently than a lot of people too, And I think if you put it in this perspective, it's a lot easier to understand what's happening right now America was changed internally over one hundred years ago to become basically an Israel before Israel was ever Israel, because of who controlled the levers of government. Now, when you look at Israel, where you look at the Ukraine, and why we're funding them through our federal reserve and taxes and YadA, YadA, YadA, it's because it's a reflection. It's a mirror reflecting back who actually controls this place. So for us, I think a lot of people think, oh, that'll never come here. What they don't understand is the other things in the world are possible because it already happened here, because the federal reserve is strong. They were siphoning the wealth of a strong nation to fund the Bolshevik Revolution, to get us into two World wars, to destroy nationalism on a global scale, to actually eliminate allies that we should have had that would have been able to help us eliminate the parasite.
Speaker 1: The very idea of nationalism has to be destroyed and murdered in order for this goal to be accomplished. And if you look historically back at any real true leaders that were nationalists, that put the interests of their own countries and their own people. First, they've all met same or similar fates. Where can people find you more from you?
Speaker 3: Dan Man rumble at b A A L B U S T E R s un also on YouTube when they let me back on.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you can fight you there.
Speaker 1: That's that's amazing. Prom a band. I'm not allowed there, can't be on YouTube, can't be on Spotify. I know some others have been welcome back there. Ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm totally destroyed the ad red on that for sure, because I'm only on like a couple of different pod platforms.
Speaker 1: I just want to be able to have our ideas and our conversation heard. And it would alarm people that you don't even have the ability to choose to come and listen to the things that we're saying here because you cannot find them.
Speaker 2: That's one hundred percent true.
Speaker 3: And why if it wasn't dangerous, why would they care, if it wasn't dangerous to their plan, why would they care? Why would if you know, things expose themselves over time if credibility isn't there, so for somebody to attack and try to shut down conversations. What I got knocked off for originally was health. I was talking about twenty eighteen because I did all the research from when my daughter was born. Stay away from all shots. It's all a shock to the system. There's a potential every single time from every single shot for something bad to happen to your child.
Speaker 2: That was enough to get me kicked off.
Speaker 3: And then because once COVID occurred, they didn't want any type of resistance talk on YouTube, you know, federalized FBI YouTube, they didn't want any of that.
Speaker 1: I got to get going here. Dan, thank you so much for coming. We appreciate it. You can find Dan at Bowbusters that's on rumble b A A L B U S T e Ers. Apparently he's on YouTube as well. That's great. These are battlefields that we have to be engaging on. You know, I'm back on Instagram right now. I have no idea how long it's going to last. But over twenty thousand followers a mass in just a couple of weeks. That's that's really great. People want to hear this, and I get dms constantly. Finally, a fresh voice of reason. Somebody was like, I don't feel so crazy anymore because you're saying these things out loud that I have been thinking this is what trump Ism was all about. You know, go back to Trump twenty fifteen, when he came down the escalator and he started saying these wild, controversial, shock job, hyperbolic type things. Everybody was like, well, that doesn't sound so wild or controversial or hyperbolic to me. That's exactly what we've been talking about around our dinner table. That's how they created the populist movement. That's how they AstroTurf the populist movement around Donald Trump. Because when you go start talking to other people in your orbit, they're like, yeah, I really like that. And then you see the enemies of Trump start to really polarize everything that he's saying, and you see them start to say, well, this is the human hand grenade that's going to be tossed into the system. Remember that was not a friend, but a foe of Trump that said that and then put out a propaganda video that was actually very moving and emotional that drew people more in. They wanted to like Trump more because he was the underdog. He was being attacked by the very system that we all knew had been weaponized against us. So of course everybody supported that, and they were willing to ignore minor imperfections with the Trump forty five administration, and then they were willing to overlook huge, huge conflicts and huge hypocrisy and lies and you know, renegging and the going back on promises and campaign critical issues that Trump you know, was opining on to get himself elected. No, it was it was to make it realistic for people. It was to make it so that people could say to themselves while the underdogs defeated the system that was weaponized against him. And since then it has been all of that. The media made Donald Trump. And let's remember who controls and who funds the media. Everything that you watch on your television, whether it's on Netflix or some Hollywood production, or some sitcom like Seinfeld, or some so called reality television show, or athletics or anything, any programming that you watch the news, you think that you're digesting a conservative form of news. So you watch the Fox News Channel, you watch Rupert Murdox programming. That company is funded by the very same people and controlled by the very same people that control your enemy. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, all of the major broadcast news networks, all of the so called cable news networks, a lot of the alternative digital media networks. Elon Musk said, we are the media now, and so what gets reported on now is whatever happens to go viral on social media, whatever's allowed to exist on x that Garner's huge attention is then echoed or reported on by the media. So then they hated Trump, but they polarized him. They hated him, but they made him who he was. They constantly gave him attention. Then the system came after him. Then the system tried to indict him, and he was the underdog again. Then he went to jail, the big booking photo. Then they tried to take him out. He got shot in the air and we don't know what healed faster Erica Kirk's you know, mental state in mourning or Donald Trump's ear. And then that's out of the news cycle. And then they just ignored Donald Trump. And then Donald Trump goes away. But then Donald Trump makes this big resurgence, and then what happens. Not only is the Fox News Channel talking greatly about Donald Trump and affirming everything that he's doing, but now your enemy CNN, you know, the blue media, the Democrat, the lunatic left, the liberal media, now they're applauding the things that Donald Trump is doing, the peace president that has started more conflicts than he has ended. The delusions become so fanatical and so very obvious that you say, well, wait a minute, this is a complete inversion of everything that I know to be true. Because my eyes can see that, my ears can hear that, my spirit checks that. I know that this is not factual. But yet I'm being forced to accept it because if I don't, I won't be accepted. I won't rise to political prominence. I won't even be able to keep my job. I won't get a paycheck, I won't be welcome back into the same social gatherings. My family will consider me to be some crazy, lunatic in an outcast who shouldn't be paid attention to. I'm too controversial. I don't want to be associated with this person. So you become a pariah in your own neighborhood. Jesus Christ said, you know, I mean a prophet is never accepted in his hometown. Okay, this is why he had to leave and go out on p OFFI elsewhere. You see the same exact thing happening with all of the people that we are supposed to revere as those who are charged with the responsibility of saving us against the system that's been weaponized against us, but then become a part of that system. Cash Pattel appeared on this program eight times before he was appointed the director of the FBI, at which point during his Senate confirmation hearings, he perjured himself by lying and saying that he had no idea who I was, and then he became a part of that system. And now he's lying about the existence of the Epstein tapes. He's saying that it's just a big hoax. Everything that you thought that you knew about Jeffrey Epstein was just a figment of your imagination. It was all a fallacy. He wasn't working on behalf of another government. He wasn't working on behalf of the intel apparatus or the Israeli intelligence community. He wasn't capturing, he wasn't blackmailing. That never happened. It was fake. He killed himself with a paper bed sheet. Here is the surveillance footage. Never mind the fact that there's this hard cut where exactly one minute is completely removed from this surveillance footage. This proves to you exactly nothing. But you'll accept this as proof that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself and nobody should ask any other questions about this. And the same FBI is now showing you pictures of this lazy eyed sniper called Tyler Robinson who's in love with furries and transgender people and who confess to the whole thing, only to later recant that entire confession. But you're just to believe that there's been no updates, there's been no looking into the Egyptian aircraft that Candice Owens is talking about, showing up at all of the TPUSA events in advance of Charlie Kirk and just hanging around, you know, just ignore the fact that unmanned you know, aviation vehicles are flying around all over the place, and that there are CIAUS government military connected aircraft flying at unprecedented low altitudes at extremely low speeds. But the FBI is ordering these people to delete the footage that they have and then they're releasing it anyways. I mean, this is the system that's been weaponized against you and all of the people that you thought that you could trust, including Trump and those that are now rising, those that are now being accepted are making deals because they clamor for this kind of political relevance. They have to have this kind of power, and instead of leading their people, they are willing to leave their people. We are going to continue to lead our people, whether it's comfortable or not. Fine Dan over at Bowbusters, un rumble. That's BAA l b U s t e r s More. The stut Peter Show continues next, that's stew p e t e r s will be back.
Speaker 4: Don't let the irs rob you?
Speaker 1: Where is your money going?
Speaker 4: Over four million government credit cards by federal employees were used to make ninety million transactions with no accountability. Doze has found four points seven trillion dollars in federal spending that is untraceable or fraudulent. You work hard to pay your bills, and a significant portion of your money is funneled to thieves and fraudsters through the taxes you.
Speaker 1: Pay to the irs.
Speaker 4: Thers wants you to feel powerless, be a slave that shuts up and give them your hard earned money. But there is a way out of the slavery. Freedom Law School has been teaching Americans for over thirty years that no law requires Ninety nine percent of Americans to file and pay income tax. None of their students who have stopped paying have gone to prison or had their bank account property stolen by thers. Go to Freedomlawschool dot org the day to take seven steps to freedom from IRS, deception, robbery, and slavery. For freedom, go to Freedomlawschool dot org today.
Speaker 5: If you currently have money in the bank a four to one K or even precious metals in IRA, you may want to listen up. You're going to want to have a place where you have a guarantee on your funds. As we go into a lower interest rate environment, banks will be stressed out when the commercial real estate crisis happens. Right now, you can get a guarantee, yes, a guarantee on your principle and get a twenty nine percent bonus. If you're younger than sixty five years of age. We can utilize an insurance based contract that has been around for over one hundred years and guess what, you get a guarantee on your funds. You get a guarantee on your principle. We want to help you find a guarantee on your funds that are actually outside of banking laws, outside of securities laws. Right now, as interest rates are getting lowered. We only have this special running to November. First, go to green money Solutions dot com, fill out your information, and let's just see if you qualify.
Speaker 4: One