Speaker 1: Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to Monday. We'll deal with it together. Yeah, we'll crank you through it. Don't worry about it. I mentioned a few minutes ago. I know this is shocking that all three of these stories in our first idiotology would have a common thread of alcohol being involved. What coming off a weekend and whatnot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, after a weekend, it's almost given. Given.
Speaker 1: Let's begin in Bangor, Maine. Uh, guy admits finally that he is likely responsible for killing his buddy, but doesn't remember it happening.
Speaker 2: How do you not recall something like that?
Speaker 1: This might explain it, Taco, that's a very good question to ask, Moonshine. You've got what we've got here is sixty nine year old Gary Brinson and his buddy, sixty four year old Lee Renoa, who they both live in the same apartment complex in Bangor, Maine, OK. And they've been doing a little drinking. Not the same apartment, just same complex. They have apartments in the same complex, and their buddies they're both veterans, combat veterans, so you know, they get together and hang out and swap war stories. And like to drink. Brinson told police that he and his butt had consumed gallon and a half a liquor in twenty six beers.
Speaker 2: Will end twenty six beers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gallon and half a liquor in twenty six beers. They were longtime friends, they had been drinking and the guy Brinson admits that he can get angry and violent when he drinks heavily. During interviews with police over his buddy's death, he repeatedly said that he had left his apartment and he only discovered the body when he woke up the next morning. However, he eventually changed his story, saying the guy did come back to his apartment and that's when he believes they got into an argument over a pocket knife collection.
Speaker 2: And he was fatally stabbed. I'd take it, yes, stabbed and beaten to death.
Speaker 3: Listen, these Swiss, the Swiss people, these Swiss people don't have anything with these Swiss army knifs. Here's a buck knife, bitch, I guarantee you with something along those lines.
Speaker 1: I'm still stuck on gallon and half a liquor in twenty six beers.
Speaker 3: That's insane. I mean, twenty six beers for just two dudes hanging out. That's a solid.
Speaker 1: Knight throwing a gallon and a half. God yeah, so I look, okay, I probably killed him. I just don't remember doing it.
Speaker 3: I mean we've all had those knights, Like I think that happened like once every ten years, where you go, wow, what did we do last night? But again that's once every ten years having that kind of night, and you kill your buddy and don't know.
Speaker 1: You may need to seek help. The headline of the week contender here.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm ready, wow, starting off strong first, it's Monday.
Speaker 1: With the headline, I can tell you with this headline, I was really excited to get into the meat and potatoes of the story. But you'll quickly understand why I was dismayed.
Speaker 2: Bring it ready.
Speaker 1: Buckingham Palace made arrested after drunken brawl at work Christmas party.
Speaker 3: Place made arrested after bomb arrested after what.
Speaker 1: Drunken brawl at work Christmas party? So I'm getting this vision of like some hot maid who works at Buckingham Palace outing a few too many you know, martinis, and next thing you know, the tops off and she's fighting everybody all over the place in the.
Speaker 2: Palace, but it's something different exactly.
Speaker 1: It turns out to be a twenty four year old She does work as a maid at Buckingham Palace, and there was an informal Christmas party gathering off site at a bar where she gots faced. Oh an assaulted a bartender, smashed glasses and assault at a bartender.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking she's like making love to one of those guys who stands so still at the front door.
Speaker 2: You know those dudes, how do they do that? Not even flinching. By the way, I'm.
Speaker 3: Crowning right now, you might want to hit the fart fan. Just giving you a warning. That's why I'm standing all of a sudden, came out of nowhere. Definitely you hit the fart fan.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Wow, I may sprint out here.
Speaker 1: Well, can I get this last story in real quickly?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: We go to Wheat rich Colorado, where a man was caught on police body camera.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, they're drinking. Start.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is a drinking story following a multi car accident. Luckily, no one was injured. However, the guy responsible for the accident did say everything was going to be all right. He told the police that he was a professional drinker. How wants you to go to drinking? That map? Ten drinks? All cool? Do you want to do road time? You tell me your ten drinks? Steve Right, I can pread drunk. Yeah, okay, right now, like I'm.
Speaker 2: Okay, God, what not to say?
Speaker 3: Isn't that one you're if you're sitting in the passenger seat with him, you're kind of frogging him, like frog punching him like this, you know, the little noogie right in the thigh going dude, ted, shut up?
Speaker 1: Ten drinks, I professional drinker and cups? Like, oh okay, all right, Maybe should just let you go that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, roadside test mode, side test.
Speaker 1: You all right over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm squirming. I gotta do the pp run.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go ahead and hit the eject here and send you on down the hall.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna inject as well. All right, good luck?
Speaker 1: Linchin Tago on demand down load the Higheart radio app.